Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #98 (isolation #0) » Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:36 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

So, Titus is tunneling and Lickety's rolefishing.

Nothing new there.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #103 (isolation #1) » Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:43 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 101, Titus wrote:
In post 98, Klingoncelt wrote:So, Titus is tunneling and Lickety's rolefishing.

Nothing new there.

You've seen my tunnels and you think I'm tunnelling?

Let's call it a pre-tunnel. It's too early for one of your later-in-the-game death tunnels. :lol:
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #112 (isolation #2) » Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:00 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 106, Ranger wrote:VOTE: BRantz.
Mark: wgeurts.

(I wonder if Varsoon will accept that? If so, wgeurts will confirm when it's been done. If not, then I suppose I need to go through the effort of PMing it.)

This is your only post. Interesting way to come out of the gate....

What does "mark" mean?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #252 (isolation #3) » Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:40 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 113, Titus wrote:What do you think of me? I want to know if you like me? :-p

Titus, how could anyone not like you? :good:
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #254 (isolation #4) » Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:41 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 115, Reasonably Rational wrote:
@mod:
This head of the hydra will be V/LA for an undefined period. An uncle suffered a devastating stroke yesterday and is unlikely to survive. I will need to be arranging things so that I can travel and do not yet have a timeframe. I'm sure Cerb will hold the fort while I'm away.

~Drixx

:cry:

My heart goes out to you, Drixx.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #265 (isolation #5) » Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:48 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 143, Painbringer wrote:I don't think Wgeurts was even reading the whole thread when he posted that.
That vote seems pretty silly IMO.

Come on Lickety.

What's this? Isn't Firebringer already playing in this game in another hydra?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #273 (isolation #6) » Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:09 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 249, Titus wrote:
In post 246, LicketyQuickety wrote:K, I don't like the way this thread is going. Stuff just isn't being discussed in depth. Town needs to get their act together.

Titus is playing very pro-town and that's my read on her.

You think I am protown? Why? I had a gibberish fest with Jeanne, been pushing Elbrin which no one agrees with me on and running into the same brick wall with BM. That's frustrating because I only have so much time before shit hits the fan as it does in role madness games.

Is this one of those games where almost everyone is Neutral or in one of several Scum teams and I'm the only Townie?

What the hell is going on here?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #275 (isolation #7) » Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:11 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 253, Titus wrote:Apples Figs Kiwi boooo :(

What's with the fruit choices?

They make as much sense as the hat/egg thing.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #280 (isolation #8) » Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:16 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 255, Titus wrote:
In post 252, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 113, Titus wrote:What do you think of me? I want to know if you like me? :-p

Titus, how could anyone not like you? :good:

Hi. :evil:

Elbrin or BM, who is scummier and why?

Between the two, I'd say Elbirn. His play reminds me of Devil Elbirn from Midnight Sun.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #282 (isolation #9) » Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:18 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 258, Bright wrote:RRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrr....

Graaaah! Gwarrrrr! KYreeeeeh! Kyrrrr!!

:roll:

Who the hell is this?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #285 (isolation #10) » Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:21 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 272, FireKari wrote:In a previous Varsoon game, a player had the ability to target everyone currently voting for him, with the effect of blocking all of their abilities even NK for the rest of the day and 1 night. Wasn't his only ability. He was town aligned.
~Yukari

Oh. Thank you.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #287 (isolation #11) » Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:23 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

I think I need to eat a hit of acid to follow this game...
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #422 (isolation #12) » Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:24 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 350, Elbirn wrote:

I'd also like to use this post to note that I am in 4 games atm. And that's the most games I've ever been in at once and I don't actually have that kind of time. Also my sister had a baby early this morning and Halloween is tomorrow so things are happening don't be surprised if I'm not here for a while

Also lq pls no bully yukari I'm pretty sure he's roleplaying and if he isn't then man I don't know reality is an illusion who am I to judge his worldview he's still interesting af to play mafia with

I'm in/observing 8 games and signed up for 3 or 4 more. I have to keep very careful notes, that's for sure. I want to quit signing up for irresistible games so I'll have time to start modding.

Congrats to your sister!

Yukari really is like that. As long as they within all get along and live peaceful & happy lives it's all good. :good:
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #426 (isolation #13) » Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:30 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 352, Elbirn wrote:

Whaddya peeps think about lq's thought process here?

I found it interesting that he says I'm off, then says I'm not like our other previous game WHERE I WAS SCUM, then says I could be scum.

On the surface it looks kind of inconsistent, but I can see a confused town lq going "wtf is he doing" "well he's not acting like the other scumgame.." and finally "nah fuck it I don't like him he's scum".

I'm having trouble with this game, it's weird. I know most of the players, but it's like they're from some alternate reality, like they're dopplegangers, or they've been possessed or something. The meta is completely off.

Maybe that's LQ's problem, I dunno. I'm used to him being more confident and assertive.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #436 (isolation #14) » Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:31 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 412, Suzune wrote:

All the fruit conversation looks like more the small talk to me. I have never seems casual small talk in a mafia game on mafiascum before. However, once a mafia partner and I had an elaborate code where everyone was food names although we never used it much. Honestly that is the first thing that I think about when I see this. I wonder if there is more going on, they both mentioned elderberries which seem like an odd choice to me.

Yeah, I'm thinking it's code too.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #438 (isolation #15) » Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:48 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 429, Titus wrote:Grandma, filter alternate reality and give reads please. No hedges.

I'm not hedging, I'm seriously having trouble with reads.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #439 (isolation #16) » Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:49 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 432, Jeanne11 wrote:@Titus Who u calling a grandma? The only known witch is Beatrice. And mulberries will be delivered as soon the master of the house makes a purchase.

Grandma is my username at another site.

I'm old.

Middle-aged, actually, but yeah.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #452 (isolation #17) » Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:15 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Here ya go Titus:

Blackest Magick (Xtoxm & Pokerface) - 5 posts, 1's RVS, 1's fluff. I can see this sort of thing from Pokerface, but where is Xtoxm?

Brantz - 3 posts, only 1 with any (minimal) level of content.

Bright - WTF???

Elbirn - Is Titus right about him being a wagon sensor? (post 413) What is his connection with Titus? Why isn't he scumreading Jeanne?

FireKari - (post 162) - Are they claiming Oracle? What is AUA? Where's FireBringer?

Jeanne11 - Wants players to prove that they aren't Scum? How the hell is that supposed to happen?

LQ - Weirdly paranoid. Where's the self-confidence?

Pistachi0n - 3 posts, not exactly fluff, but still... it looks like he's trying to make it look like he cares.

Ranger - That "marked" thing bugs me, what is it? And Ranger claims that Wgeurts confirmed it?

Reasonably Rational - Holy cats, the hydra really is reasonably rational! They're the only sane player so far. The posts have content and make sense... Lean Town

Suzune - Seems to be as lost as I am.

Titus - Possibly outs an Oracle and a Sensor, then gets on LQ for rolefishing. Really bad. Then there's the fruit code thing with Elbirn. Are they masons? Neighbors? Lovers? Scum?

Wgeurts - Supposedly confirmed Ranger's "mark" by asking about it, even though Titus and I asked about it too... Otherwise nothing at all... Lean Scum.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #454 (isolation #18) » Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:23 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 453, Elbirn wrote:Well that parts understandable, but I can't see how anything can be drawn from that post and that kinda makes me want to say that she's just full of hot air.

Pedit: what in the world is a wagon sensor?

Titus wanted my reads and that's all I have so far.

A wagon sensor is able to tell how many Scum were on a particular lynch wagon. I believe it's a 1-shot ability.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #455 (isolation #19) » Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:25 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Oh - Pistachion is Lean Scum, I forgot to type in in my reads.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #463 (isolation #20) » Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:43 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 456, FireKari wrote:Klingoncelt, did you read your role pm?
~Yukari

Yeah, why?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #466 (isolation #21) » Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:47 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 458, Titus wrote:@KC, Oracle may be a role but I meant that in terms of Ancient Greek Oracle as a joke.

Wagon sensor can determine how many of each vote are on a wagon. It obviously isn't something one asks directly but why a town player acts scummy and solves his own wagon makes sense. Elbrin has both really townie and scummy moments. It made sense. *shrug*

You however don't get to call me role fishing when you outright ask if Elbrin and I are masons. That obviously is not getting an answer. That is role fishing.

I'm trying to figure out what's up between you two. And I listed 4 choices, not 1. Masons, Neighbors, Lovers, Scumbuddies.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #468 (isolation #22) » Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:48 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 465, FireKari wrote:
In post 463, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 456, FireKari wrote:Klingoncelt, did you read your role pm?
~Yukari

Yeah, why?

Read it again.

Why? It says the same thing each time.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #471 (isolation #23) » Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:53 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 469, Titus wrote:
So are you AUA?

Not answering anything about my role. Also, why could you even guess masons when I have said Elbrin is scum?

What is AUA?

You and Elbirn have an obvious connection. There are the 4 possible connections I listed. I forgot about Cult. Cult makes 5.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #485 (isolation #24) » Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:07 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 474, Titus wrote:

Read your role PM. Anything resembling AUA? Any town should know that from reading the role PM.

Oh, duh. I thought you meant something like V/LA :oops:

Yep, it's there. Thrice.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #489 (isolation #25) » Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:13 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 488, Titus wrote:
In post 485, Klingoncelt wrote:

Yep, it's there. Thrice.

Then state what AUA is.

Allied Unification Army
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #496 (isolation #26) » Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:21 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 493, Titus wrote:I feel the weather heating up. Did the seasons change? Might have to move up the timetable and change which two fruits to plant.

...annnd we're back to the fruit thing...
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #499 (isolation #27) » Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:28 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

It's kinda creepy.

Anyway,
They're doing the Site Maintenance thing in half an hour, aren't they?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #504 (isolation #28) » Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:34 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 502, FireKari wrote:

But before the world ends.

Just answer me this Klingon.
Are you not not scum?

-FIre

We are Devo!

(No, I'm not Scum.)
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #813 (isolation #29) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:27 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 639, Titus wrote:

Klingon votes ranger which is a bit of wtf.

I didn't like the secret vote in the dark mechanic. It seems to me it's just a sneaky way for Scum to create a mislynch. No one can see the count, no one can claim at L-1... No, I don't like it.

So I voted for Ranger. I didn't think anyone else would, therefore I wouldn't be part of a creepy as fuck lynch that would probably be a mislynch.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #819 (isolation #30) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:32 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 814, Titus wrote:

And why Ranger? Why has your vote stayed?

What did the stunt tell you about alignments?

You have played with me more than anyone and I'm just drawing you out now.

If you hated the secret vote mechanic, where's your anger at me? At not being included?

Ooops.

UNVOTE: Ranger

I picked Ranger because I didn't think he'd get enough votes for a lynch. (I'm still wondering about that Marked thing, though.)

The stunt didn't tell me a damn thing about alignments. It actually made things even harder to figure out.

There's enough anger in the game, I don't need to add to it. I do have some confusion, though. You know VCA isn't worth much before Day3. Why did you do it now?

Being included? What, are you some kind of unlimited neighborizer as well?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #820 (isolation #31) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:40 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 815, Titus wrote:Thoughts on the dog?

Nothing but WTF.

I was in a game with Nacho where he could only post "I am Groot."

We figured out to ask him yes/no questions, one "I am Groot" for yes, two for no.

We posted a series of sentences for him to quote, sometimes he used them, sometimes not.

We can try that with the doggy.

@Bright - Are you Scum?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #827 (isolation #32) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:58 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 823, Jeanne11 wrote:Well, I need proof that you're town. And I mean solid proof, not just wishy-washy argument heavily influenced by you.

Jeanne, this is awful.

The only way anyone can prove anything is by mod confirmation or flip.

Exactly what proof have you provided that you are Town?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #968 (isolation #33) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:02 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 836, wgeurts wrote:

Klingoncelt -
Null-Scum

So her first post () was already weird as not only is it contradictory it also feels really distanced, I fail to see why town would make that post. He just coasts-by until his reads list in post . It's really easily flung together, what makes it worse is that she doesn't actually vote any of the two scum reads she states in it. This lax, go with the flow attitude is not looking good in my eyes. The only thing that raises doubts with me is that she's probably over-extended in too many games. 8-12! That's way too many for me to manage so it may be affecting his play as well.
Questions

Why are you not voting anybody despite having stated scum-reads?
What are your reads after recent events?

I haven't updated the reads list yet, other than Titus is looking scummy for that weird midnight vote thing.

We have 8 days until deadline. I'll vote later. I want to be sure.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #970 (isolation #34) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:16 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 902, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 901, Jeanne11 wrote:Right now? So I would be at night? The night is in 9 days or so, not 'right now'.

You do realize you're implicating yourself?

Can we lynch this please? There's literally no way to read this and I don't want to be staring at end game and still wondering.

I don't want to lynch her yet.

I want to try and figure her out.

Jeanne11
- could you give us a reads list, please? I know you have everyone as Scum, but could you put down a sentence or two as to why?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #972 (isolation #35) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:29 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 948, BRantz wrote:Bleh, sorry everyone, will catch up on this tonight/tomorrow.

:igmeou: You said that 4 days ago.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #973 (isolation #36) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:38 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 961, pistachi0n wrote:Klingoncelt, why aren't you voting?

I'm still sorting.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1142 (isolation #37) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:45 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 976, Jeanne11 wrote:Okay, here are my reads. They're all gut reads for now.

Town
Titus
Suzune
Elbirn
Myself

Scum
wgeurts
LQ
RR

I don't mind gut reads, I do them myself, but I think you should have something on at least 1 or 2 of your reads.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1143 (isolation #38) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:03 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1031, Jeanne11 wrote:Because Titus and I agreed that the chance of catching scum would be easier with two townies.

And why are you even asking further? Want to learn all the details so you can plan how to survive as scum better?

How do you know for sure that Elbirn and Suzune are Town?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1146 (isolation #39) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:28 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1089, FireKari wrote:
Hoods are not alignment indicative..

If there are 2 people in the hood. The bigger the hood, the more likely that there's at least 1 Scum in it. A hood with 4 players in it most likely has at least 1 Scum.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1147 (isolation #40) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:29 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1093, Titus wrote:Error Titus Robot mentioned 8 slots.

Titus robot also forgot Klingon as a scumread.

You should forget me as a scumread. I'm not Scum.

So why are you a robot now instead of a farmer?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1149 (isolation #41) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:42 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1109, Titus wrote:

I don't see Klingon scumhunting.

It's Day 1. I'm trying to sort things out. This game is like falling down a rabbit hole, it's so nuts. As soon as I think I've got someone sorted, somebody else comes in and changes everything.

For now, I'm trying to figure out who's Scum between Wgeurts and Ranger, and between Jeanne and LQ. Also I keep forgetting that Brantz and Pistachion are in the game until I see their names in my notes.

I still think the threadlock vote thing was scummy.

That's pretty much all I have right now.

Deal.

One thing - I want everyone's reads on Brantz and Pistachion.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1154 (isolation #42) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:54 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1151, Titus wrote:
In post 1146, Klingoncelt wrote:

If there are 2 people in the hood. The bigger the hood, the more likely that there's at least 1 Scum in it. A hood with 4 players in it most likely has at least 1 Scum.

That's only true of mod designed hoods. Jeanne picked me. We added Elbrin and Suzune.

Are you confirmed Town? Is Elbirn? Is Suzune? Is Jeanne for that matter? No. You easily could have a Scum in there.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1156 (isolation #43) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:59 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1152, Titus wrote:

Why are you pushing dichotomies?

If you thought the threadlock thing was scummy, where is the anger? You are fully capable of being pissed with me, ranting at me. You have a certain amount of fire. Where is it?

Why do you feel the way you do?

Why aren't you asking questions that could highlight alignment?

The anger's in the local sewage system. I'm getting over a nasty stomach flu. The fire's in my spine with an arthritis flareup. I don't have the energy to rant.

I am asking the right questions. They're working for me. I'm getting used to being on this side of the looking glass, things will begin to gel for me soon.

You didn't answer my question.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1245 (isolation #44) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:36 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1151, Titus wrote:
In post 1146, Klingoncelt wrote:

That's only true of mod designed hoods. Jeanne picked me. We added Elbrin and Suzune.

I recall some hoods at Wake's forum, in the Fire & Ice game. The Neighborizer created a hood and managed to accidentally invite BOTH Godfathers.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1246 (isolation #45) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:17 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Jeanne - the only reason that I think you
might
be Town is because I can't imagine Scum being give a Neighborizer ability.

That's the ONLY reason I'm not voting for you.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1248 (isolation #46) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:55 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1247, Titus wrote:@Klingon, yup. Suzune Elbrin and Jeanne aren't conf anything solely because we had a communication method. They're town due to actions.

So LQ BM RR or Brantz, name your scumreads please.

What about Wgeurts? Did I miss something? I have him at lean Scum vs Ranger at lean Scum.

LQ, lean Scum, the others lean Town.

If we lynch LQ and he flips Scum that's great, but I'd like a lynch that gives us information. Although lynching LQ regardless of flip should quiet Jeanne down... that would be a plus.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1257 (isolation #47) » Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:01 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1250, Titus wrote:Forgot Wgeurts.

How many lean towns do you have?

Not a lot.

I have some either/or:

If Wgeurtz is Scum, Ranger is Town,
if LQ is Scum, Jeanne is Town
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1367 (isolation #48) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:35 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1261, Titus wrote:
In post 1257, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 1250, Titus wrote:Forgot Wgeurts.

How many lean towns do you have?

Not a lot.

I have some either/or:

If Wgeurtz is Scum, Ranger is Town,
if LQ is Scum, Jeanne is Town

The shy is black at night.

You mean "sky," right?

I'm sorry, but this has been one of those games where I can't get a grip on anyone. :(
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1368 (isolation #49) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:39 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1273, Jeanne11 wrote:If you're all scumreading him, then vote him. You're pretty much stalling here and cross-accusing one another. There are 6 days till deadline. If this continues, we'll end up with no lynch, something that's bad for town.

It's pretty clear that LQ will be the lynch.

I prefer to stretch the Day out a bit and sort everyone else out.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1373 (isolation #50) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:10 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1344, Titus wrote:[

I am also seeing a relationship between RR and Klingon.

Could you elaborate? I don't see me relating much with anyone.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1374 (isolation #51) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:21 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1369, Titus wrote:
In post 1368, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 1273, Jeanne11 wrote:If you're all scumreading him, then vote him. You're pretty much stalling here and cross-accusing one another. There are 6 days till deadline. If this continues, we'll end up with no lynch, something that's bad for town.

It's pretty clear that LQ will be the lynch.

I prefer to stretch the Day out a bit and sort everyone else out.

Then do something. The more you sit on your ass and apologize; the more I convinced I become that you're just scum sitting on your ass trying to have town take the fall for a bad lynch.

The fact you're not expressing anger over my gambit, over people are stating you're not scumhunting, the fact you've found nothing worth digging into, the fact you're not sspeting RR of buddying you...

Where is your fire?

This game isn't inspiring me yet.

I - everyone actually - could have a better D1 if Jeanne would shut up.

I never post a lot on D1, you should know that by now. That doesn't mean that I'm not reading and paying attention.

I do have a question for you - that locked vote thing gambit, did you have to use it on D1, or could you have used it any Day?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1541 (isolation #52) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:50 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

VOTE: Titus

More and more you're reminding me of HU2 Titus.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1680 (isolation #53) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:40 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Oh, aren't you the lucky ones, you're all about to get one of my once-in-a-blue-moon wallposts.

It'll make up for my lack on D1, so it's well worth reading.

I was totally lost by post : "Is this one of those games where almost everyone is Neutral or in one of several Scum teams and I'm the only Townie? What the hell is going on here?" I couldn't make a damn bit of sense of the game, and things went downhill from there. Post : "I think I need to eat a hit of acid to follow this game"

And later Titus does her midnight vote thing. It was a creepy play that totally skeeved me out and made me very suspicious of Titus. I wasn't in any mood to join in on whatever the hell trick she was playing, so I voted for Ranger, who was in no danger of picking up enough votes for a (mis?)lynch.

Did I think Ranger was Scum?

Hell, I couldn't guess who was Town and who was Scum at that point. But I wasn't going to lynch anyone in the dark, that's just a shit move.

post : "...I'm trying to figure out who's Scum between Wgeurts and Ranger, and between Jeanne and LQ. Also I keep forgetting that Brantz and Pistachion are in the game until I see their names in my notes."

I still haven't sorted out the Wgeurts/Ranger alignments.

It's pretty clear that Jeanne is Town. I can't imagine her and LQ busing each other with that much intensity. But just because someone is Town, that doesn't mean they're a scumhunting god. Jeanne, you've got to put the paranoia away and start working with us.

Brantz and Pistachion have made some posts, but I'd like to see them more involved.

Knowing now that she's Town, I wish that Titus would have answered my questions. :cry:

She said something about me interacting with Reasonably Rational. I wasn't "interacting" with anyone on Day1, I was confused and trying to sort things out. I asked Titus to explain her pov on this, but she never did.

Then today Jeanne parroted that comment. Verbatim. That tells me that even though Jeanne's Town, she's not able to figure things out for herself. Jeanne, I suggest that you make the most of your neighborhood ability. You need the help.

Oh, Jeanne? You discredited yourself enough on Day 1 that you can't "pressure" anyone. Just saying.

And then there's Titus' readwall and her take on the vote gambit thing.

I can see where she's coming from, but she's thinking robotically here. She's not allowing for certain variables, namely that some players don't trust her, some are confused about the mechanics of her gambit, and some just don't give a fuck.

Her gambit was less than successful. It did nothing to point out Scum, because she was too secretive, didn't account for variables, and she did the gambit too early. She wanted to wait until later in Day 1 to do it, and she should have.

Her read on me is useless, I'm known for not playing strong on Day 1 regardless of alignment. I'm one of those Day 3 types.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1705 (isolation #54) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:59 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

I'm starting to not like Wgeurts.

Dude, you got way too Towny-Leadery too fast.

As though you spent all night rehearsing for your new position.

Nope, not liking it at all.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1708 (isolation #55) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:11 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1707, FireKari wrote:
In post 1705, Klingoncelt wrote:I'm starting to not like Wgeurts.

Dude, you got way too Towny-Leadery too fast.

As though you spent all night rehearsing for your new position.

Nope, not liking it at all.

Who would rehearse the position of town leader?

You are either born a leader or you become one through sheer adversity and persistence.
It is not a role you can simply walk into.

Nor can you rehearse it my dear klingoncelt.

-Fire

You can if you're Scum and you know that you killed the previous Town Leader.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1796 (isolation #56) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:20 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1792, BRantz wrote:VOTE: Blackest Magick

L-1 again.

Happy Birthday!
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1797 (isolation #57) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:21 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1793, wgeurts wrote:VOTE: Blackest Magicka
Lolhammer 2

You could have given him a chance to claim.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1799 (isolation #58) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:23 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1795, wgeurts wrote:Yeah, hadn't thought of that.
They have barely posted though so I justify myself with that.

You're right. 16 posts.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1800 (isolation #59) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:25 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

But hopefully you're going by more than post count.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1862 (isolation #60) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:12 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1853, Elbirn wrote:
Considering the extreme likelihood of there being 1 scum left, wgeurts and RR can't be lying. 4 scum in a 13 player setup would br too much imo. That's an endgame after 3 day/night phases if no scum lynched, 2 days/nights if there's a vig that takes a shot at town. That's way too short a game. Arguing in favor of balance and a well made game, there's one scum left.

On average, at least in my experience, there's a Scum lynch by Day 3.

Anyway, it's your statement on Wgeurts and RR that I'm looking at.

I can't imagine either one as Scum making such a risky gambit. Claiming Lovers or Neighbors, I could see, but not Masons. So they're Town in my book.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1863 (isolation #61) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:22 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

Anyway, I'm Yoshino. (I picked her because she looks so much like I did in my younger days.)

I have a vig shot and a commuter shot.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1864 (isolation #62) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:25 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

I'd like to hear from Pistachion.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1925 (isolation #63) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:29 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1866, wgeurts wrote:
Klingon, you should vig Brantz. It saves us a lynch if he speaks the truth and if he's scum we win.

Okay.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1984 (isolation #64) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:19 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

Happy ScumDay, Elbirn!

So, we're lynching Brantz and I'm shooting Pistachion?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1985 (isolation #65) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:22 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

Taking Brantz to L-1:

VOTE: Brantz
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2006 (isolation #66) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:16 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

Suzune, are you going to hammer or not?

I'm getting a bad feeling about this.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2013 (isolation #67) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:04 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

UNVOTE:

I'll be back tomorrow.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2023 (isolation #68) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:39 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2014, Suzune wrote:Interesting that Kling unvoted...

I was going to be away from the game for a while, I didn't want any hammers slipping in while I was gone.

Did you not want more discussion?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2024 (isolation #69) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:43 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2020, Reasonably Rational wrote:Also, I'm sorry I abandoned our masonry, I kinda don't see a huge point to it now that we're both exposed. Might as well make sure if the scum have some sort of double kill or something they can't keep our thoughts from being shared. Not like that would be a priority to them, but it's just a thought. :P

-Cerb

I'm not sure I follow that. Don't masons have their own PT that no one else can get in to? (I've never been a mason.)
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2046 (isolation #70) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:07 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2044, Ranger wrote:
MOD: If you haven't already replaced me, Emergency V/LA.

I'd have announced it BEFORE having been without internet for 48 hours, but the thing about weather-induced access issues is that they are weather induced and not exactly something that I could have planned for.

Gah, this is annoying. The blasted power's STILL not back, even two freakin' days later, and the 'net I AM borrowing is limited and PAINFULLY slow.

Sorry to hear that, Ranger, hope the power comes back on soon.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2047 (isolation #71) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:24 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2036, wgeurts wrote:Pistachi0n is likely town.
Don't hammer him or vig him.
No, vote BRantz.

:facepalm:

So who do you want vigged?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2049 (isolation #72) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:29 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2039, Elbirn wrote:

Where in the world are you getting this?

Real talk I've been thinking brantz might be town, but not pistachio

Brantz is definitely NOT Town, he said so. He's a survivor.

But, worst case scenario, he could be kingmaker at endgame.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2050 (isolation #73) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:32 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2048, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 2047, Klingoncelt wrote:
Don't hammer him or vig him.
No, vote BRantz.

:facepalm:

So who do you want vigged?

Who do you suggest, and why them?

-Cerb

Not you and not Wgeurts. Not Ranger.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2058 (isolation #74) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:03 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2051, Reasonably Rational wrote:I think Brantz can die today, but he can be vigged rather than lynched, because I don't mind if his death is uncertain. I need to double check the claims and stuff to see where I stand on who actually seems scummy. Why not ranger klingon?

-Cerb

Cause I think he's Town.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2059 (isolation #75) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:04 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

*She's. I think
she's
Town
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2061 (isolation #76) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:17 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

I'll Vig Pistachion.

VOTE: Brantz
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2074 (isolation #77) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:49 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2070, wgeurts wrote:VOTE: Klingoncelt
This should win us the game.
Anyway, I'm going to reread everything.

I don't think so. It'll put us in MyLo, I believe.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2075 (isolation #78) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:50 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2071, wgeurts wrote:What the fudge was up with the hasty lynch?
Me and RR had formed the conclusion pistachi0n wasn't scum. And the BRantz thing is dubious but is a matter for post game discussion.
Where's the other scum kill?
If Klingoncelt vigged we should have two kills, and Ranger roleblocked pistachi0n.

Suzune didn't use either of her 2 abilities... maybe she's Scum?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2076 (isolation #79) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:51 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2072, wgeurts wrote:Elibern should of actually targeted Klingoncelt dammit.
She claimed 1-shot vig and commuter, and if she was lying about the vig shot we would know.

I vigged Pistachion. I said I would. Where's the lie?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2077 (isolation #80) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:52 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2073, FireKari wrote:VOTE: Klingoncelt
Either klingon is scum, or scum pulled a no-kill gambit.

It's the no-kill gambit, unless there's a roleblocker we don't know about.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2083 (isolation #81) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:33 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2078, Suzune wrote:
In post 2075, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 2071, wgeurts wrote:What the fudge was up with the hasty lynch?
Me and RR had formed the conclusion pistachi0n wasn't scum. And the BRantz thing is dubious but is a matter for post game discussion.
Where's the other scum kill?
If Klingoncelt vigged we should have two kills, and Ranger roleblocked pistachi0n.

Suzune didn't use either of her 2 abilities... maybe she's Scum?
haha, that's a laugh. You know i could not have used the aestic one because then he would not have been able to read me. I did not use the redirect because I had no way of knowing who was going to die and thought it was better not to waste it. If you remember we had a great debate about using my powers before the day end.

I know, I was just throwing it out there. A lot of players claim something other than what they are, you know.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2085 (isolation #82) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:37 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

I think you're very clever.

But I think you're too nice and honest to lie for very long. You just aren't the scheming dishonest type.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2092 (isolation #83) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:55 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2086, FireKari wrote:Klingon, Suzune, Ranger, and Elbirn. Could you please give a full reads list with thoughts on everyone other than RR and wgeurts? The more detailed the better, some effort would be appreciated.

Lets take our time and solve this game together please.

@Wgeurts and RR
We are curious of your thoughts as well, so would you please compile your thoughts on everyone, but wait until the others have posted before giving your full report to avoid contaminating the reads of those who are not confirmed town?
~Yukari

It will be later in the day tomorrow (Monday) but okay.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2115 (isolation #84) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:51 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2107, wgeurts wrote:Did some VCA
Klingoncelts voting pattern is awful, then by a long gap FireKari.
Elibern and Suzune both are equally better than FireKari and Ranger is really good.

My voting pattern is fine, considering my being part of the mushroom crew (kept in the dark and fed a lot of shit.)

I don't know enough about Elbirn, I don't think Suzune would bus unless she had no choice.

I don't know about Yukari, but Firebringer... his Town game is kinda reckless and scummy, that makes it easier for him when he's Scum to play a Scum game. Until you guys play a large theme at his home site you have no clue what "balls to the wall" means. He can be Scum.

I'm just getting to know Ranger, would she bus Scum teammates?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2116 (isolation #85) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:07 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2114, wgeurts wrote:I dont think your scum, I really think that Klingoncelt is the final scum.

I'm not.

And I don't think FireKari will be tonight's kill. If they're Scum there won't be a kill, if they're Town it would make more sense for Scum to kill Ranger or one of the Masons.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2117 (isolation #86) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:08 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Anyway, no reads list, I think Scum has to be between FireKari and Elbirn. Suzune as a way outside shot.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2120 (isolation #87) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:05 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2118, FireKari wrote:
In post 2116, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 2114, wgeurts wrote:I dont think your scum, I really think that Klingoncelt is the final scum.

I'm not.

And I don't think FireKari will be tonight's kill. If they're Scum there won't be a kill, if they're Town it would make more sense for Scum to kill Ranger or one of the Masons.

Right now we are a ? mark, if scum were to kill anyone but us it would confirm us as town, so why would scum kill ranger or mason over us?

Because Masons are Townblock at Lylo, and Ranger's a Roleblocker.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2121 (isolation #88) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:07 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2119, FireKari wrote:
In post 2117, Klingoncelt wrote:Anyway, no reads list, I think Scum has to be between FireKari and Elbirn. Suzune as a way outside shot.

Ranger has 75 posts, but Firekari, Elbirn, and Suzune all have over 100 posts, and you can't find anything to say to put in a reads list? If you are going to say scum is between us and Elbirn it would be nice if you could gather your thoughts to give us some idea as to why you think that.

Or do you plan to just opt out of the simultaneous share?

I don't post a lot, and I very rarely make long posts.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2135 (isolation #89) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:06 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

"Kling had no way of knowing this at the time."

Suzune or someone said something about her abilities. There's no other way I would know that, as you said.

The AUA thing goes back to Lickety. Jeanne, I think it was, asked Lickety if he was AGA or something, she got the middle initial wrong. This was during one of their many arguments. I misinterpreted it to thinking she was asking him if he had some sort of R/L disability with those initials. (On another site autism and other disorders are regularly used as attack points.) I don't know why, but that bit got stuck in my head. If someone would have asked my alignment, I would have come right out and said Allied Unification Army.

Just clearing those points up, carry on...

Oh, and I'm not Scum. :(
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2144 (isolation #90) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:00 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Thanks, you too, and to everyone else.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2145 (isolation #91) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:05 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2142, FireKari wrote:
Klingoncelt's lack of attention to the game setting off wifom bombs...

It's not lack of attention. This game has been like a bad acid trip for me.

Everyone seemed like Scum, and there are some odd mechanics in the game. Day 1 was a big fat pain in the ass, and Day 2 wasn't much better. Jeanne's over-the-top paranoia, and Titus was acting pretty scummy, everyone else it was like tea with the Mad Hatter.

And as soon as I think I have a grip on the game everyone says I'm Scum. :facepalm:
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2152 (isolation #92) » Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:33 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Holiday prodge.

Too busy to trip on this game tonight.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2162 (isolation #93) » Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:21 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2158, wgeurts wrote:

Klingoncelt -
99.9% Scum

Well, klingon's early game play is lacking and contentless. Then we get an awful reads-list as the first petty bit of content we get from her in post . All three of her scum reads have been town and, oh, all the scum have been wishy-washy crap. Not to mention titus being the scum read suddenely after she becomes the main counter-wagon to LQ. Coincidence? You decide. (It's barely a reads list, there are only really 3 reads in it. Also notice how she drops these reads later on in the game.)
Then we have her randomly moving to Ranger during the blackout, not even one of her scum reads and she tries to justify it in post . Bleh, that post is utter bullcrap and what the heck is the "oops" for? What mistake did she make?
Finally there's an associative between LQ and Kling in LQ's post where she's all of a sudden town for her crap readslist she mad over 400 posts ago.

I've already pointed out how her voting pattern is awful so this all combined with the fact everyone elses voting pattern is so much better and everyone else having good town evidence (associatives blah blah) lead me to believe that if we lynch this piece of crumpets we will win.
Period.

I rarely have any substantial reads on Day 1. My first reads list was given under pressure from Titus. We were at the time hydra'd in another game, so we're friends. I thought she must be asking for the reads list in a SE/IC sort of way, trying to make me push myself, which was a bit odd, but w/e. But she kept getting weirder and weirder, she asked me if I was mad because I wasn't invited into the neighborhood - that's one of the strangest questions I've ever been asked in my life. It made no sense at all. Very little of her play did, and I'm
very
used to Titus' playstyle.

So during the blackout I refused to vote the way she wanted, fuck that Scum, I thought. (The "oops" was that I forgot to unvote him after the blackout was over, at the time he wasn't a superstrong Scum read.)

Your Lickety associative: "I lean Town on Kling for this post cuz its the first time I have ever seen them make a reads list and all I've seen of them is Scum," isn't an associative, it's actually true. Previous games we were in together he was Town and I was Scum. And I don't post reads lists on Day 1 because I don't do reads lists on Day 1. He was probably very surprised to see it.

A lot of the voting and other action throughout this site happens between 10am and 4pm eastern. I'm online evenings and late night, meaning I miss most hammers. In most games I generally come on to find a locked thread and 5 or 6 unread pages. :(

I like crumpets, can I have some at my misynching?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2175 (isolation #94) » Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:33 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2163, wgeurts wrote:Klingoncelt you cannot call it a reads list. There were three reads and the rest was "they are being nervous" etc. Which is not a read.
Honestly I'm going to eat a flipping hat if you flip town and you can have your crumpets.

No, we can have tea & crumpets together and laugh about this game. I might still have some leftover turkey, too. And pumpkin pie.

Anyway, I was explaining why it was shitty reads list. I'm terrible on Day 1. I'm one of those Day 3 types. Except this game was a headfirst dive down a rabbit hole so I still don't have anything figured out.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2176 (isolation #95) » Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:36 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

I'm V/LA all day Monday, real life thing I have to do. I'll be back Tuesday.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2196 (isolation #96) » Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:56 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2177, Elbirn wrote:Klingon constant complaining that the game is too confusing is really fake

No it isn't.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2197 (isolation #97) » Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:14 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

@FireKari - I voted Titus on Day 1 because I thought she was scummy. On Day 2 Blackest Magick got hammered while I was not here. I logged in and found the the thread locked.

Just so you know.

Anyway, I've defended myself until my poor little typing fingers are blistered, you guys will believe what you want to believe, even though it's wrong. :(

If you go through with my lynch and if there's a Night Kill, there will be 5 of you left tomorrow. 3 the Last Day.

The way things are going I wouldn't be surprised to see this game go down to the wire.

Good luck, Town, keep your heads down and the powder dry. :good:
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2219 (isolation #98) » Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:33 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2204, FireKari wrote:UNVOTE: RR
In post 2197, Klingoncelt wrote:On Day 2 Blackest Magick got hammered while I was not here. I logged in and found the the thread locked.

What does this have to do with anything? Are you attempting to imply you had some secret scum read of BM and would have been on the lynch if only you had not been away??

Someone posted my voting record. You have a problem with me explaining myself?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2220 (isolation #99) » Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:36 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

I had a vig shot. And there's a commuter shot.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2269 (isolation #100) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:48 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2237, wgeurts wrote:RR, scum claim vig a lot. It is common.

I claim VT as Scum. It's harder to disprove.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2271 (isolation #101) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:51 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2249, wgeurts wrote:There is no reason to be paranoid.

I dunno, I'm feeling very paranoid right now. :shifty: Getting lynched sucks.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2272 (isolation #102) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:53 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2258, FireKari wrote:Any final words Klingoncelt?
~Yukari

How about "Don't lynch me, please, I'm not Scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2312 (isolation #103) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:16 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

GG, Town. You're a tough crowd. :]

In post 2292, Drixx wrote:

KlingonCelt is a female, btw, ... .

Not only that, if you look at my role PM (), imagine Yoshino middle aged, a bit fatter, with a bit of grey in the hair and she looks a lot like me. In other words, she looks a lot like I did in my 30s.

@KlingonCelt - Why the vig claim? You couldn't produce an extra kill and therefore it would take a very bad town for that claim to get you to the win. I'm interested in what your plan was to get to M/Lylo and have a shot to win. (I haven't played a lot of scum games in all the years I've been playing forum mafia ... way less than the odds would suggest I should have, so I'm always curious to learn from people's scum games).

There's a saying: "If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit." With just me left alive there was pretty much no way I could win, so I was just pulling nonsense out of my butt, trying to stay alive as long as possible and taking down as many Townies as I could.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2317 (isolation #104) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:23 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2297, Firebringer wrote:The game was very hard for scum to win when you consider we had 2 masons, and then a double voter.
Hard for Kling to pick a NK even if she survived.

I would have killed Ranger to get rid of the roleblock, then either Wgeurts or Suzune the next night.

Scum was very weak. An extra vote, a doctor, and a single unblockable kill against a huge Town neighborhood with lots of power, it seems unbalanced to me. Maybe lose the Masons, or have a Judas in the mix...
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2320 (isolation #105) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:26 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2304, Titus wrote:Oh and policy lynch Klingon if she doesn't take strong positions D1.

Belay that - I really was confused as all hell the first couple Days. :?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2340 (isolation #106) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:47 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2326, Varsoon wrote:Haha, it's all good. I was amused by the dog thing more than bothered by it.

I love all you guys, and, c'mon, Pre-ins can only ever take up 1/2 the players. :D

/pre-in for everything, then! :D
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2374 (isolation #107) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:44 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2372, Varsoon wrote:><
Titus, you're on review-crew, you can't play!

Pre-ins are full for SU:Prequel, but I'll still take note of anyone who'd like for me to send them a PM when it's going into actual factual signups.
As of now, it's about to go into the queue (just waiting on a few more checks/balances from reviewers).

PM me, of course! :D
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2375 (isolation #108) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:45 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2353, Titus wrote:

Klingoncelt had unexplained vote on Ranger and was scum.

I explained it a lot.

But the true reason was that no way in hell would I go with any Town gambits.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2376 (isolation #109) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:46 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

And the kills were all aimed at the strongest players/PRs.
-
MiniDeathStar

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”