pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:38 am

Post by pisskop »

Im a furry critter who is totally not evil
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6 (isolation #1) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:41 am

Post by pisskop »

Also, word of warning, I played most FFs up until 8...

and then I think it was 10? whiney soccer player?
Then that one where they had realtime realspace turns and it was kind of pointless. I mean some bosses could dunk you in one hit, and took 30 minutes to kill and actually had aoe attacks? like 12 or 13.

Point is, I havent played 9. Nor do I approve of the direction the franchise took in recent years.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #15 (isolation #2) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:50 am

Post by pisskop »

VOTE: popsoctown
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #23 (isolation #3) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:52 am

Post by pisskop »

I dont play much, or at all, but Ive been learnifying the lores recently.

I would say .,.. maybe? but Im really quite the paladin at heart, with small amount of subterfuge. Inquisition sounds like itd be up my alley.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #24 (isolation #4) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:52 am

Post by pisskop »

TWW seems like it makes me sad. Glad I read the lore instead of pre ordered a game
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #37 (isolation #5) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:19 pm

Post by pisskop »

Thats scum voting with his scumreads
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #104 (isolation #6) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:26 am

Post by pisskop »

Im so cool you guys, that I played Final Fantasy Legends I, II, and III

Nerds dont even know about my 999 atk 999def 999 agl robot companion
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #105 (isolation #7) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:26 am

Post by pisskop »

Im not making those stats up.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #112 (isolation #8) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:07 am

Post by pisskop »

Spyrex should vote
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #124 (isolation #9) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:31 am

Post by pisskop »

Im always town.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #125 (isolation #10) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:31 am

Post by pisskop »

But its when you townread that Im scum
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #126 (isolation #11) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:31 am

Post by pisskop »

Orsomething
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #130 (isolation #12) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:24 am

Post by pisskop »

Ye man, without much of a case you cant say 'why town'?

inno until guilty.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #179 (isolation #13) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:20 pm

Post by pisskop »

Its not about 'you must vote naoz'

Its about 'Produce content nao'
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #180 (isolation #14) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:22 pm

Post by pisskop »

basically, but presenting a suggestion while under the guize of a vote I can test multiple things out.

1. Will they vote right away, without further content?
2. Will they give readslists, and or content to supliment a vote?
3. Will they ignore me?
4. Will the address me with reproach?

I can get an idea of their mindset, and later use this to paint a picture of what their headvoices are saying.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #181 (isolation #15) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:23 pm

Post by pisskop »

Not that 1 such interaction will determine much, but over the course of the game it will.

and if anybody ever pays enough attention they would see a pattern emerge.

I prefer to lead people to a conclusion than tell them the answer.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #184 (isolation #16) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:28 pm

Post by pisskop »

Personality and mindset for each player supplements the light meta Im usually to lazy to do.

And with that I can predict actions and tendencies.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #186 (isolation #17) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:27 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 182, Toogeloo wrote: For example, I tend to ignore votes on me, regardless of alignment, so if I'm #3, what would that tell you about my position in the game?

Thatd tell me nothing.

Until you did respond. Like why would a nonplussed reaction not tell me things?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #203 (isolation #18) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:26 am

Post by pisskop »

dayvig: banannansfw
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #206 (isolation #19) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:44 am

Post by pisskop »

Yes, the cute emoticon should really convince people
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #240 (isolation #20) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:18 pm

Post by pisskop »

im actually a meteor that was stuck in place by a certain monster child like moon.

But i was thinking of cait sith when i daid furry critter
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #241 (isolation #21) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:23 pm

Post by pisskop »

bananna doest seem like a bad vote, but ive onlyskimmed.
i dont think i have a recent game w/mollie or game from d1 w/camn..

I wasnt 'pressuring' nor 'driving home' anything with toog. they will or wil not post, padt i remember it took titus with a gun titus to open them up
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #262 (isolation #22) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:02 pm

Post by pisskop »

VOTE: banannansfw

i resent the implication that i am a noncontent provider.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #286 (isolation #23) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:57 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 264, VoicelessReason wrote:
pisskop wrote: i resent the implication that i am a noncontent provider.
Find me one post of yours that contains content. And no, talking about your own playstyle doesn't count. Even your vote tells us nothing about your thoughts/feelings towards anyone in the game other than that you are willing to sheep spy/camn.

Also sorry spy I legit have trouble understanding wtf youre saying sometimes. took me a long time to interpret 251 which is why I asked about the banana read.
i think you misunderstand. i prefer the term 'partial observer'
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #301 (isolation #24) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:42 am

Post by pisskop »

Camn wanting even wagons is vaguely aggressive town. vaguely because its easy enough for scum to do but it creates more content regardless of the aligbment of camn or the wagonees
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #318 (isolation #25) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:26 am

Post by pisskop »

oh look, more results
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #441 (isolation #26) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:03 pm

Post by pisskop »

vedith you need to come out
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #443 (isolation #27) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:49 pm

Post by pisskop »

i dont know that band
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #499 (isolation #28) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:02 am

Post by pisskop »

Why didnt you do this before when asked
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #503 (isolation #29) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:27 am

Post by pisskop »

VOTE: iron
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #507 (isolation #30) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:56 am

Post by pisskop »

VOTE: iraonavp
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #509 (isolation #31) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:57 am

Post by pisskop »

fuck him.

that was a bad snekhammer
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #511 (isolation #32) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:58 am

Post by pisskop »

good. pile on, lets make this quick
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #514 (isolation #33) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:03 am

Post by pisskop »

ugh, I cant even believe town or scum would justify themselves by saying they were asked to (and refused until the mod was online) to hammer by dead town.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #524 (isolation #34) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:23 pm

Post by pisskop »

If I were a weak doc I, suprise, wouldnt be doccing a townread.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #527 (isolation #35) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:03 pm

Post by pisskop »

why are you copping your townread again?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #538 (isolation #36) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:52 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 522, VoicelessReason wrote:Welp.

UNVOTE: iron
VOTE: vr

y d u unvote
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #643 (isolation #37) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:09 am

Post by pisskop »

So what now?

-popso not outing his results but softing them is kind of turds.
-BNSFW being all emo about his role is exactly what scumkop would do. All of the righteous anger to hide behind.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #684 (isolation #38) » Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:35 pm

Post by pisskop »

eww
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #685 (isolation #39) » Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:36 pm

Post by pisskop »

way to skirt the current issues inthread
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #687 (isolation #40) » Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:41 pm

Post by pisskop »

lol.

but i have a suspicion of your slot still.

if i were to vote itd be popso. because fts you have a guilty you claim it
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #698 (isolation #41) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:11 am

Post by pisskop »

we arent pulling that shit. compronise voters can die

VOTE: bnsfw
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #707 (isolation #42) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:29 am

Post by pisskop »

all the time.

one of them needs to claim, and mollies attempt to siddle by the issue should be setting off alarm bells
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #708 (isolation #43) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:36 am

Post by pisskop »

Why are you willing to ignore the brassballs claims of popso or the stubbourn refusal to be a contribuitor pm

both have refused to claim.

are you actuallyclaiming that scum has never taken the mantle of indignant players before?
are you claiming that the game killing stalemate they have created is a good thing?
by seeking to avoid a resolution here you are ensuring this conflict will rise again. i wonder of scummollie doesnt mind that because they eill just bullshot bulletpoint their way into another day?

ir maybe taking pressure off bmsfw or the hard wk of iaron is whats up
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #711 (isolation #44) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:56 am

Post by pisskop »

then you would have no issues having been on that wagon.

Its almost like you hopped off because sheeping looks like an easy out
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #716 (isolation #45) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:22 am

Post by pisskop »

Yea, you go get examples of the changing site meta.

We policy lynch people who dont claim when faced with a situation it is customary to claim in. Dont you allow that crap. If its becoming site meta, its because people who have been here have been lax in their duty to this site and their own integrity.

I think youre trying to dodge the matter at hand and hide.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #718 (isolation #46) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:38 am

Post by pisskop »

Wow. she's like a reader for the kids at barnes and noble.

so narration, many extrapolation, much universial

:|

Except no. If scum is sitting back it because you are arent talking mollie. its because I keep seeing your avatar but it never has anything really relevant or anchoring to the right of it.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #719 (isolation #47) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:39 am

Post by pisskop »

Now you come here picking a fight with me while Im waiting for people to grow enough of a meatybit to pressure somebody and your biggest point is that Im lurking? That Im applying pressure and trying to set up 2 wagons to force people to take a stance? gtfoot
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #720 (isolation #48) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:39 am

Post by pisskop »

mafia 101 is you make people take stances mollie. I dont know where you learned mafia, but scum 101 is to appeal to the town, not be town.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #721 (isolation #49) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:39 am

Post by pisskop »

Guess which one you are doing right now mollie?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #723 (isolation #50) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:05 pm

Post by pisskop »

Yes, all townies need to scream their mantra.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #724 (isolation #51) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:08 pm

Post by pisskop »

Tootryhard is still tootryhard to be really town.

Im just being a big ol townie here. Chanting my townie mantra. Die to Scum! Imperial Army is best army! Emperor is the number 1 of all humans! I like to play football with my buddies in the park on sunday, I am so american
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #725 (isolation #52) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:11 pm

Post by pisskop »

cos there is no info to be gained from a pl
newsflash, you dont pl for info. But you do lynch for scum. bnsfw needs to claim, popso is antitown for not claiming, youre poor town most likely, but killing you would remove 50% of the spam in the game.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #726 (isolation #53) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:15 pm

Post by pisskop »

Radical rat, bnsfw, [third]
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #727 (isolation #54) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:15 pm

Post by pisskop »

iaron is an okay lynch too
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #731 (isolation #55) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:52 pm

Post by pisskop »

all the more reason b and pop need to claim.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #789 (isolation #56) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:23 am

Post by pisskop »

Can you stop trying to vengelynch me pm?

If I were scum Id be loving your flappying around.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #790 (isolation #57) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:24 am

Post by pisskop »

Nothing helps a person look busy like an incompetent push on them. OR somebody making incompetent pushes. But I think youre town, so its more likely tunneling.

please stop <3
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #791 (isolation #58) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:25 am

Post by pisskop »

Ask titus of Zelda Mafia. Nothing makes a person look better than being pushed after its clear nobody is buying what youre selling.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #793 (isolation #59) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:31 am

Post by pisskop »

Its all about me. Reading the gamestate is a skill.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #794 (isolation #60) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:33 am

Post by pisskop »

Im not scum, mollie cant pressure me in a way that will
make
me produce whatever it is that she wants.

Im also contribuiting; Im not sure who would/could say Im not.

Youve always had a thing for swinging around wagons.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #795 (isolation #61) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:34 am

Post by pisskop »

So im not sure where you think my wagon would happen?

bnsfw is survivalism/scum. You swing around like a napkin in the breeze. mollie would tunnel me if I claimed InnoChild
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #797 (isolation #62) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:48 am

Post by pisskop »

nah, my scum game is tight.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #799 (isolation #63) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:52 am

Post by pisskop »

Im on the right wagon, correct?
Im not a wagon, right?

Ive been in far worse positions and come out on top. Like that one time I spent the game shitposting and in lylo tried to lynch a dead guy, only to turn around and call out each scum and their roles.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #800 (isolation #64) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:53 am

Post by pisskop »

My town game is loose. My scum game is tight.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #801 (isolation #65) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:54 am

Post by pisskop »

And that helps me because Im always able to say 'nah unh, look at my meta'. My meta is 8- games long; I can literally find a case for and support anything with my meta. From self hammers to being a jittery defensive townie to being awesome to lynching a conftown gladiator who challenged me
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #802 (isolation #66) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:55 am

Post by pisskop »

80*.

Ive got 80-90 games onsite by now.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #808 (isolation #67) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:01 am

Post by pisskop »

Stop. Youve said your piece and now your taking up space and allcapsing.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #809 (isolation #68) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:01 am

Post by pisskop »

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #811 (isolation #69) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:05 am

Post by pisskop »

Nubbles
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #812 (isolation #70) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:05 am

Post by pisskop »

I prefer to do my trolling semi-seriously on political forums.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #854 (isolation #71) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:43 am

Post by pisskop »

Im glad Bnsfw was town.

That was a PL, bananna, you fucking claim next time youre told to and run up, you antitown shit
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #855 (isolation #72) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:43 am

Post by pisskop »

:p

stubbourn butthole
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #862 (isolation #73) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:14 pm

Post by pisskop »

VOTE: radical
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #863 (isolation #74) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:14 pm

Post by pisskop »

oh man, its a good thing pk gave me an excuse to be a lazy shitbag, hung guys
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #867 (isolation #75) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:35 pm

Post by pisskop »

Radical, House scumteam is scumteam.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #869 (isolation #76) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:36 pm

Post by pisskop »

Trolling scum is troll
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #871 (isolation #77) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:40 pm

Post by pisskop »

House it was awful.

It was so bad Im avoiding this game because I dont want to sort out this mess.

It wasnt even particularlly convincing or magical, its only a note because people seem to want to make it one
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #873 (isolation #78) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:43 pm

Post by pisskop »

I dont think I think your scum.

Its always a guessing game with you, but I think you are town based on a few things.

Im kind of leaning towards mollie, but Id need to do work to convince people of it.

Rad though, it was a crappy wagon join. Create even. Ironic and rad are where we should be for now.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #879 (isolation #79) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:56 pm

Post by pisskop »

join tge right wagon house.

you know rad has been crapola
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #887 (isolation #80) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:14 pm

Post by pisskop »

lol thats actually not bad
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #891 (isolation #81) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:34 pm

Post by pisskop »

amollie why havent we beem talkimg about mirhawk
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #896 (isolation #82) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:35 pm

Post by pisskop »

of ffs

writes a long post bitching about how they always lose
does shit to immediately lose
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #900 (isolation #83) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:41 pm

Post by pisskop »

yes, idid.

because none of you were eve. trying to.

nobody stopped to wondet, 'gee, why is nobody fighting this'.

bad sign, so i phished
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #903 (isolation #84) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:43 pm

Post by pisskop »

so youclear ratman for voting it, but condemn me for reaction testing. its where i got my townread on you house
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #904 (isolation #85) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:44 pm

Post by pisskop »

i really hope mollie is trolling

that much egg stains clothing
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #909 (isolation #86) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:00 pm

Post by pisskop »

no i indicated that it was a town mindset and consistent with hjs other posts and actins

i loled, as in i dont subscribe but i like it
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #912 (isolation #87) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:02 pm

Post by pisskop »

i was questioning it though

you were already voting me ny then though.

you knew molie was in tunnelmode. like a magtrain.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #914 (isolation #88) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:03 pm

Post by pisskop »

ohh boi.

looks like im.in for a suprise...
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #918 (isolation #89) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:05 pm

Post by pisskop »

stahp.

rad staph

im already dead
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #949 (isolation #90) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:34 pm

Post by pisskop »

if u ever lay wme again this gane is shy im powertlynching mollie. :p

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”