NY 160B - Welcome to Castle Zar - TIME FOR FIREWORKS!

Kingmaker
Kingmaker
Goon
Kingmaker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #22 (isolation #0) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:27 am

Post by Kingmaker »

Happy birthday Empire!

Vote: SnowStorm.

I summon thee!
Kingmaker
Kingmaker
Goon
Kingmaker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (isolation #1) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:37 pm

Post by Kingmaker »

Posting this as a prod dodge, I will try to post tonight though.

Unvote
Kingmaker
Kingmaker
Goon
Kingmaker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (isolation #2) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:01 pm

Post by Kingmaker »

Wait, actually I have a little time so
In post 34, Empire wrote:Nah, part of it is general agreement with Konowa's sentiment that NS trying to dull the edge off the AA9 wagon was anti-town. What really got me, though, was his vote on Konowa in #23 which is awkward and the reasoning he provides for it feels like reaching. Initially, I thought it was a joke due to its exaggerated tone but #29 implies that his vote was serious.

P-Edit: Only once. He was my scum partner in Micro 70 and he had a similar-ish awkward entrance.

I just checked that game and although his entrance seems a little bit awkward, how it is similar to his entrance here?

In post 83, ArcAngel9 wrote:am back. I have a question for all.
so who do you all think is the most scummiest among? pls answer.

Asking same question to you.
Kingmaker
Kingmaker
Goon
Kingmaker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (isolation #3) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:23 am

Post by Kingmaker »

Sorry, had a few busy days. I skimmed the thread, will post more though in a few hours hopefully.
Kingmaker
Kingmaker
Goon
Kingmaker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (isolation #4) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:11 am

Post by Kingmaker »

As he has the highest post count, I'm starting with Mehdi.

His early stuff is meh. Interaction with Johhog is not making my read about him better. I don't know why he is taking vig direction thing so seriously though, I assumed it was a joke. Anyway, vig power belongs to vig(assuming there is one, of course) and it is his decision. I'm okay with vig shooting anyone who is not VPI/CI.

Only thing made me worry was his high activity, since mafia usually avoids it, especially at first day. But since he said his town and mafia play are not so different(IIRC), I can count that off too.

I'm okay with Mehdi lynch, and I can hammer after I finish all of my reads.
Kingmaker
Kingmaker
Goon
Kingmaker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (isolation #5) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:23 am

Post by Kingmaker »

Arthur is town. Half gut-half meta based. I find his play similar to his town play and though he is spamming a little (:P) I think he is town.

#194 coming right after #188 and #189 is kinda ironic though.
Kingmaker
Kingmaker
Goon
Kingmaker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (isolation #6) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:35 am

Post by Kingmaker »

In post 298, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 296, Kingmaker wrote:Only thing made me worry was his high activity, since mafia usually avoids it, especially at first day

See Black Flag.

I'll take a look when I have more time, thanks.
Kingmaker
Kingmaker
Goon
Kingmaker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (isolation #7) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:51 am

Post by Kingmaker »

Archangel is null at best. I don't like #186 but that is something I did as a town before so I can't say it is a accurate mafia read. Though while reading her I got the feeling that she is feeding over other people's reads rather than scumhunting herself but meh.
Kingmaker
Kingmaker
Goon
Kingmaker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (isolation #8) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:04 am

Post by Kingmaker »

I remember not liking Empire, though I can't remember why. Something with his early NS vote-interaction I think.

But his later content is much better. Will look more into his content later(I'm trying to hurry and I may not be able to finish this reads).
Kingmaker
Kingmaker
Goon
Kingmaker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (isolation #9) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:09 am

Post by Kingmaker »

Johhog is town too. His interaction with Mehdi and general content tells me so.
Kingmaker
Kingmaker
Goon
Kingmaker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (isolation #10) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:50 am

Post by Kingmaker »

In post 309, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 307, Kingmaker wrote:Johhog is town too. His interaction with Mehdi and general content tells me so.
What about his interactions makes you think he's town?

His attack against Mehdi was solid and didn't feel fake, so I think he is town.

ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 304, Kingmaker wrote:Archangel is null at best. I don't like #186 but that is something I did as a town before so I can't say it is a accurate mafia read. Though while reading her I got the feeling that she is feeding over other people's reads rather than scumhunting herself but meh.

You didn't made as many as posts i did. so what are you? A minus.?
And in what way your post is looking like you doing any better scum hunting? You don't even have a proper opinion as yourself. So get yourself into game and talk about others. I didn't mean to get rude but you haven't been in game much and you complaining already that you don't like my posts..

._.

My scumminess/lazyness/low activity/whatever you call it, doesn't change your overall scumminess/townieness though? I mean, if you are not taking my posts serious just because I missed early game, what is the point of me playing? ._.

I can complain about whoever I want, as long as I find their posts scummy?

Actually, I think I will
vote: ArchAngel
. Your "I have more posts than you, so actually you don't have the right to criticize me" behaviour just made me move you to scummy list from null list, congrats!
Kingmaker
Kingmaker
Goon
Kingmaker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #473 (isolation #11) » Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:17 am

Post by Kingmaker »

In post 313, Johhog wrote:Picking the easy target now, aren't we? And is she really the right vote if you considered her null until now? You get a place on my suspect list.

Easy target? I could have hammered Mehdi there and move the game to a date that is more comfortable for me(after my exam, that is), but I didn't?

Voting a null for pressure and etc. is not so rare thing and often useful? It's not like I can't move my vote or something.
Kingmaker
Kingmaker
Goon
Kingmaker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (isolation #12) » Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:19 am

Post by Kingmaker »

In post 315, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 312, Kingmaker wrote:
In post 309, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 307, Kingmaker wrote:Johhog is town too. His interaction with Mehdi and general content tells me so.
What about his interactions makes you think he's town?

His attack against Mehdi was solid and didn't feel fake, so I think he is town.

ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 304, Kingmaker wrote:Archangel is null at best. I don't like #186 but that is something I did as a town before so I can't say it is a accurate mafia read. Though while reading her I got the feeling that she is feeding over other people's reads rather than scumhunting herself but meh.

You didn't made as many as posts i did. so what are you? A minus.?
And in what way your post is looking like you doing any better scum hunting? You don't even have a proper opinion as yourself. So get yourself into game and talk about others. I didn't mean to get rude but you haven't been in game much and you complaining already that you don't like my posts..

._.

My scumminess/lazyness/low activity/whatever you call it, doesn't change your overall scumminess/townieness though? I mean, if you are not taking my posts serious just because I missed early game, what is the point of me playing? ._.

I can complain about whoever I want, as long as I find their posts scummy?

Actually, I think I will
vote: ArchAngel
. Your "I have more posts than you, so actually you don't have the right to criticize me" behaviour just made me move you to scummy list from null list, congrats!

This tells me how amateur is your play style. this is no logic to call me Scum. :eek: :?:
And you didn't had any right to call me "Null" either so we are even... If you wish to continue to call me scum, Go ahead!!
If you're scum, Town will see your lamest attack. If you're townie. It will be the diaster for town!! :!: :!:

Chill down champs, it is only one vote. ._.
Kingmaker
Kingmaker
Goon
Kingmaker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #475 (isolation #13) » Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:23 am

Post by Kingmaker »

In post 319, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 316, Mehdi2277 wrote:
In post 315, ArcAngel9 wrote:This tells me how amateur is your play style. this is no logic to call me Scum.
And you didn't had any right to call me "Null" either so we are even... If you wish to continue to call me scum, Go ahead!!
If you're scum, Town will see your lamest attack. If you're townie. It will be the diaster for town!!

Why react so much to one vote. One vote won't cause a disaster and is likely help instead of hurt.

It was for attitude not vote. there is no proper reason in her voting or accusation. That was total turn off!!!

You basically told me I can't criticize you because you have more posts than me. It is good enough reason for me.
Kingmaker
Kingmaker
Goon
Kingmaker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (isolation #14) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:58 am

Post by Kingmaker »

I wonder why no one didn't comment about 2 deaths. Am I missing something?
Kingmaker
Kingmaker
Goon
Kingmaker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #577 (isolation #15) » Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:56 am

Post by Kingmaker »

Proddodge, will post something tonight.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”