NY 160B - Welcome to Castle Zar - TIME FOR FIREWORKS!

Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:35 am

Post by Ser Arthur Dayne »

Hey look I read an MoI wall (okay fine I read half of it and skimmed the rest).

In post 293, MagnaofIllusion wrote:@Ser Arthur – please link me to your common games with Vi. I need to see evidence that you think Vi’s playstyle (especially Day 1) is to be heavy-handed and rule the Town. Also why do you think Vi asking for the Vig to shoot AA was in any way not serious? It is a logical policy shot coming from Vi who understands that drawing a Vig role has a tendancy to make even the smartest player stupid (see EBHOBANWOOF).

I haven't really had any direct games with Vi? (At least, not that I remember). But I'm more like that stalker who stalks people. And when did I say Vi is a "heavy-handed player who rules the town"? I'm stating that the "please vig AA" is the general reaction to AA's posts, but that does not mean it has to be taken by a grain of salt like mehdi took it.
vezokpiraka: If you are playing on EUNE we can duo.
chesskid3: I play on NA because i enjoy my freedom.
SnowStorm
SnowStorm
Mafia Scum
SnowStorm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:36 am

Post by SnowStorm »

In post 297, Mehdi2277 wrote:
And quick lynch = easy target since if you're pushing someone as scum it's likely for a lynch and easy kind of shows you think it won't take too much time or won't be too hard.

I don't even... Why would anyone pull out a quick-lynch on early day 1? Why do you think that's a worthy point against anyone in this game?

(And please, quote the posts you respond to! And some punctuation wouldn't hurt either...)
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:37 am

In post 300, Kingmaker wrote:
In post 298, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 296, Kingmaker wrote:Only thing made me worry was his high activity, since mafia usually avoids it, especially at first day

See Black Flag.

I'll take a look when I have more time, thanks.

(for reference Mehdi (hydraing with OS) was a high activity player who turned out to be scum).
Kingmaker
Kingmaker
Goon
Kingmaker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:51 am

Post by Kingmaker »

Archangel is null at best. I don't like #186 but that is something I did as a town before so I can't say it is a accurate mafia read. Though while reading her I got the feeling that she is feeding over other people's reads rather than scumhunting herself but meh.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:03 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 295, SnowStorm wrote:

In post 286, ArcAngel9 wrote:
How do even make statementsl ike i am not being proactive,
you don't even know what my suspects and views about each one properly.

This is Mafia, a place i can ask, accuse, argue with players around me. so, don't tell me what not to do. Being a townie I would expect my town to find me and its important to act as team. you can't on your win get the town win. so my attempt was to see how many people have common opinion it is an effort to see who the most scummy but it doesn't change what my opinion one each one based on observation, but it is not always safe depend on self opinons becuase the rest town may have information than i do and i am trying to get what i need to identifiy mafia.

I think that's the problem right there. In your position you should be more worried at getting your proper opinions and suspicions out there than asking random and possibly irrelevant questions.

This is something I am already aware of, and I wish others also should consider the fact that we still half way through the Day 1 phase and we have got good amount of time for scum hunting. And am not rushing in voting or so, and i doing scumting in a traditional way just asking around and waiting to see if someone stumble up on so that i can take it from there. It shouldn't be hard for town to see whats i am trying to do here..

~ Quote Tags fixed. ~Zar
Last edited by Zar on Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kingmaker
Kingmaker
Goon
Kingmaker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:04 am

Post by Kingmaker »

I remember not liking Empire, though I can't remember why. Something with his early NS vote-interaction I think.

But his later content is much better. Will look more into his content later(I'm trying to hurry and I may not be able to finish this reads).
Kingmaker
Kingmaker
Goon
Kingmaker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:09 am

Post by Kingmaker »

Johhog is town too. His interaction with Mehdi and general content tells me so.
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:15 am

In post 305, ArcAngel9 wrote:This is something I am already aware of, and I wish others also should consider the fact that we still half way through the Day 1 phase and we have got good amount of time for scum hunting. And am not rushing in voting or so, and i doing scumting in a traditional way just asking around and waiting to see if someone stumble up on so that i can take it from there. It shouldn't be hard for town to see whats i am trying to do here..
So why can't you be doing the same exact thing as scum?

Do you think scum just wobble in the thread and make themselves obv or something?
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:16 am

In post 307, Kingmaker wrote:Johhog is town too. His interaction with Mehdi and general content tells me so.
What about his interactions makes you think he's town?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:23 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 304, Kingmaker wrote:Archangel is null at best. I don't like #186 but that is something I did as a town before so I can't say it is a accurate mafia read. Though while reading her I got the feeling that she is feeding over other people's reads rather than scumhunting herself but meh.

You didn't made as many as posts i did. so what are you? A minus.?
And in what way your post is looking like you doing any better scum hunting? You don't even have a proper opinion as yourself. So get yourself into game and talk about others. I didn't mean to get rude but you haven't been in game much and you complaining already that you don't like my posts..
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:39 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 308, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 305, ArcAngel9 wrote:This is something I am already aware of, and I wish others also should consider the fact that we still half way through the Day 1 phase and we have got good amount of time for scum hunting. And am not rushing in voting or so, and i doing scumting in a traditional way just asking around and waiting to see if someone stumble up on so that i can take it from there. It shouldn't be hard for town to see whats i am trying to do here..
So why can't you be doing the same exact thing as scum?

Do you think scum just wobble in the thread and make themselves obv or something?

Ofcourse not, This is how everybody looks... Just scum hunting. We don't win if just Scum hunt, we will when when Townies find each other and trust them. and my effort is mutual.
Kingmaker
Kingmaker
Goon
Kingmaker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:50 am

Post by Kingmaker »

In post 309, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 307, Kingmaker wrote:Johhog is town too. His interaction with Mehdi and general content tells me so.

His attack against Mehdi was solid and didn't feel fake, so I think he is town.

ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 304, Kingmaker wrote:Archangel is null at best. I don't like #186 but that is something I did as a town before so I can't say it is a accurate mafia read. Though while reading her I got the feeling that she is feeding over other people's reads rather than scumhunting herself but meh.

And in what way your post is looking like you doing any better scum hunting? You don't even have a proper opinion as yourself. So get yourself into game and talk about others. I didn't mean to get rude but you haven't been in game much and you complaining already that you don't like my posts..

._.

My scumminess/lazyness/low activity/whatever you call it, doesn't change your overall scumminess/townieness though? I mean, if you are not taking my posts serious just because I missed early game, what is the point of me playing? ._.

I can complain about whoever I want, as long as I find their posts scummy?

Actually, I think I will
vote: ArchAngel
. Your "I have more posts than you, so actually you don't have the right to criticize me" behaviour just made me move you to scummy list from null list, congrats!
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:58 am

Post by Johhog »

Picking the easy target now, aren't we? And is she really the right vote if you considered her null until now? You get a place on my suspect list.
"Það únga rósarblað vornæturinnar góðu hafði hann selt fyrir korpnaðar skinnbækur. Það var hans líf."
-Hið ljósa man, Halldór Kiljan Laxness
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:59 am

Post by Johhog »

In post 276, Baby Spice wrote:Joh, terribad vote and post with it. OMGUS with attitude. Insults (a personal pet peeve of mine), and strong focus on the weakest reason of Medhi's vote. But I've addresses this more earlier.

First of all, you have no clue what OMGUS means. I have solid reasoning, regardless if you agree with it or not.

Secondly, why is it bad?
Explain.
"Það únga rósarblað vornæturinnar góðu hafði hann selt fyrir korpnaðar skinnbækur. Það var hans líf."
-Hið ljósa man, Halldór Kiljan Laxness
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:05 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 312, Kingmaker wrote:
In post 309, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:

His attack against Mehdi was solid and didn't feel fake, so I think he is town.

ArcAngel9 wrote:

._.

My scumminess/lazyness/low activity/whatever you call it, doesn't change your overall scumminess/townieness though? I mean, if you are not taking my posts serious just because I missed early game, what is the point of me playing? ._.

I can complain about whoever I want, as long as I find their posts scummy?

Actually, I think I will
vote: ArchAngel
. Your "I have more posts than you, so actually you don't have the right to criticize me" behaviour just made me move you to scummy list from null list, congrats!

This tells me how amateur is your play style. this is no logic to call me Scum. :eek: :?:
And you didn't had any right to call me "Null" either so we are even... If you wish to continue to call me scum, Go ahead!!
If you're scum, Town will see your lamest attack. If you're townie. It will be the diaster for town!! :!: :!:
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:44 am

Post by Mehdi2277 »

In post 315, ArcAngel9 wrote:This tells me how amateur is your play style. this is no logic to call me Scum.
And you didn't had any right to call me "Null" either so we are even... If you wish to continue to call me scum, Go ahead!!
If you're scum, Town will see your lamest attack. If you're townie. It will be the diaster for town!!

Why react so much to one vote. One vote won't cause a disaster and is likely help instead of hurt.

In post 302, SnowStorm wrote:
And quick lynch = easy target since if you're pushing someone as scum it's likely for a lynch and easy kind of shows you think it won't take too much time or won't be too hard.

I don't even... Why would anyone pull out a quick-lynch on early day 1? Why do you think that's a worthy point against anyone in this game?

(And please, quote the posts you respond to! And some punctuation wouldn't hurt either...)

So what do you think the scum motivation in pushing an easy target early on is?

And also for activity reference I'm fairly sure my post rate has never been low as either alignment.
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:52 am

Post by Mehdi2277 »

In post 314, Johhog wrote:
In post 276, Baby Spice wrote:Joh, terribad vote and post with it. OMGUS with attitude. Insults (a personal pet peeve of mine), and strong focus on the weakest reason of Medhi's vote. But I've addresses this more earlier.

First of all, you have no clue what OMGUS means. I have solid reasoning, regardless if you agree with it or not.

Secondly, why is it bad?
Explain.

The reasoning makes no sense though. It's like you're not reading at all. That's essentially what you've been doing to any reasoning I have when it fits in my mind (I'm curious if none of what I've said in that argument makes sense to you still). I'll admit though that from looking at a past game of yours your annoyance is similar (specifically the vengeful where you yelled at Abbadon's reasoning when he was right). Vi currently looks worse (reasoning the same as before) VOTE: Vi

Whether omgus is used perfectly here or not the meaning behind it should be clear enough.
SnowStorm
SnowStorm
Mafia Scum
SnowStorm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:05 am

Post by SnowStorm »

In post 316, Mehdi2277 wrote:
In post 302, SnowStorm wrote:

So what do you think the scum motivation in pushing an easy target early on is?

I'd say scum usually push easy targets to get them lynched. That's what scum do. What I don't know is why anyone would try to get someone quick-lynched, rather than just normally lynched... Now could you answer the questions I asked you?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:10 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 316, Mehdi2277 wrote:
In post 315, ArcAngel9 wrote:This tells me how amateur is your play style. this is no logic to call me Scum.
If you're scum, Town will see your lamest attack. If you're townie. It will be the diaster for town!!

Why react so much to one vote. One vote won't cause a disaster and is likely help instead of hurt.

It was for attitude not vote. there is no proper reason in her voting or accusation. That was total turn off!!!
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:10 am

Post by Mehdi2277 »

Since I think an easy target is the type you'd expect to be lynched faster then normal if that actually worked. I'm treating them as similar and it was in reference to joh pushing emp for opportunism/easy target of NS when I don't think that's true.
SnowStorm
SnowStorm
Mafia Scum
SnowStorm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:28 am

Post by SnowStorm »

In post 320, Mehdi2277 wrote:Since I think an easy target is the type you'd expect to be lynched faster then normal if that actually worked. I'm treating them as similar and it was in reference to joh pushing emp for opportunism/easy target of NS when I don't think that's true.

You should stop treating those as similar then. Johhog never accused Empire of trying to quick-lynch NS, he only accused him of going after an easy target. Why did you change your vote from him to Vi? What made you change your mind?
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:29 am

Post by Mehdi2277 »

I was reading another game since I heard a game mentioned as finished in one page. He was in it and played similarly. Vi was my second strongest scum read.
SnowStorm
SnowStorm
Mafia Scum
SnowStorm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:39 am

Post by SnowStorm »

So it was meta that made you take your vote off of Joh? You're that yo saying that your reasons to vote Joh were bad and that you were voting him mostly because of his playstyle? Or did he also "fail to answer questions in time" and "accused people of being opportunistic" in that game?

I think your vote change is just an attempt to creating viable a counter-wagon.
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:41 am

Post by Mehdi2277 »

No. I still disagree with what he did. I just found something that I find to out weigh that. The annoyance he's shown is similar to a past town game not the fact that he always accuses people of being opportunistic. That and fail to answer the question still wasn't a reason for the vote (it was mainly so he'd know to answer it).
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:22 pm

Post by roflcopter »

so, someone hammer this guy already
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”