DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3044 (isolation #400) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:56 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 3038, Green Crayons wrote:But even if she flips green, I think it'll be super informative. (For example, I would make a STD vote tomorrow.)

Let's lynch STD today, and we'll worry about me tomorrow. I'm more useful than STD - especially since I'm town and he's scum.

Further, STD's lynch is more informative than mine, because convincing people that he's scum has been such an uphill battle.

I'm definitely more useful alive than spinning my heels in the Dead QT.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3048 (isolation #401) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:12 am

In post 2994, VitaminR wrote:The most scummy thing to me is his continued push on DGB, which is I think what CES also partially objected to, but other people are falling for that trap as well. The rationalization of the CES hammer in also sort of bothers me, seems a lot more elaborate than it needs to be and doesn't really address why he promised an hour and then gave eight minutes. The hammer itself didn't strike me as all that scummy.

We need to work as a team and I think overall we know we need to lynch the following 3 players:

STD
Yosarian
OMGL

The question is: is what order?

Maybe you believe that only 2 of these are scum, say, OGML and Yosarian but not STD. Well, we're working on STD now, please be a team player and help us lynch STD - even if you're not enthused about it. Tomorrow, we'll work with you to lynch the other two. You know we want to, and you know we're going to deliver.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3052 (isolation #402) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:17 am

In post 3049, Juls wrote:DGB, do you think VitR is town?

He's not my biggest town read, but he's a town read.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3053 (isolation #403) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:18 am

In post 3051, OhGodMyLife wrote:ABR I wish I could see the look on your face after this game ends and you realize how fucking well the scum played you the whole time

If you don't want to suffer the same fate, vote STD!

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3077 (isolation #404) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:44 am

In post 3059, chamber wrote:I mean if anything you being so sure of ABR being town smells more like that?

In post 3062, chamber wrote:But she was just panhandling for STD votes wherever she can get them. I'm sure I've seen her do that before when town.

^^^^^ BEST POSTS OF THE GAME RIGHT THERE ^^^^^

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3078 (isolation #405) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:50 am

In post 3067, Yosarian2 wrote:I'm looking at lynching either VitimanR or STD today.

Stupendous! Since we're not lynching VitaminR, we're counting on your STD vote.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3079 (isolation #406) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:17 am

In post 3072, Porochaz wrote:Outwith the scumputer, I know that argument, and I find it dull.

Let me try.

You obviously know that ABR and chamber are town. I don't recall how you feel about mathcam. It doesn't really matter for my explanation.

Do you believe that Bookitty, mathcam, and STD are all town??? Maybe you do since I'm pretty much your only suspect.

If you do think they are all town, that means that you think we have wagons on townies (according to the above assumption) that are made of all townies. TWICE!!! Do you believe this is possible? In all my years of playing scum, I have never witnessed a large wagon like these that didn't have at least one buddy on it. One buddy, minimum. If these players are town, I'd expect more scum on them, especially with LML dead day 1.

If there is ONE scum, though, who would that scum be? It's not likely Bookitty... she's being wagoned! It's not likely mathcam... he's being wagoned!

Who is left???

STD

Riding vote #4 on Bookitty (after 3 townies voted her), and riding vote #7 on mathcam (after at least 5 townies are on it).

In post 2910, DrippingGoofball wrote:Pointing this out:

Seol/Bookitty (9) --
Sotty7, Shanba, Cogito Ergo Sum,
chamber,
Untrod Tripod,
Save the Dragons
petroleumjelly,
MafiaSSK/mathcam,
undo

In post 2911, DrippingGoofball wrote:Also this:

MafiaSSK/mathcam (9) --
CrashTextDummie, Cogito Ergo Sum,
Albert B. Rampage, Seol/Bookitty,
Untrod Tripod, DrippingGoofball,
Save the Dragons
Sotty7, Glork

From chambertown's, Bookittytown's, and mathcamtown's perspectives... the smartest option is to lynch STD.
Unless
one of these is scum (chamber is town, though), and lyching STD blows their paper-thin cover. Mathcam especially, since keeping STD alive covers him up from two things (1) the scumputer and (2) that list from LML, except that mathcam is the one that brought it up so I'm not super worried.

STD, if he were town, should be trying his best trying to lynch one of Bookitty or mathcam. From his perspective, these players top the list as potential scum. But nooooooooo! STD is not town, he's not looking at these wagons from a town perspective, and he'd rather get rid of me instead because at night the scum are cornered into eliminating masons rather than their enemies.

Do you get it now, fellow player that called
me
out for being lazy? I can explain it again if you need it.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3080 (isolation #407) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:19 am

After typing up this explanation, I would not be surprised in the least if one of mathcam/Bookitty was scum... in fact I might go as far as to say that I expect it.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3081 (isolation #408) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:29 am

And another thing for Poro.

We have three masons. Of course we're going to use POE.
That is what will win us the game
. Three masons. We'd be idiots not to use the immense power of POE that comes from having three actual masons.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3085 (isolation #409) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:32 am

In post 3083, Yosarian2 wrote:I'm really thinking that either you or STD is scum

Check your role PM! Then vote STD for town cred.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3086 (isolation #410) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:36 am

In post 3083, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 3079, DrippingGoofball wrote:
If there is ONE scum, though, who would that scum be? It's not likely Bookitty... she's being wagoned! It's not likely mathcam... he's being wagoned!

Who is left???

STD

Well, or you. You were also on that bookitty wagon.

At this point, I'm really thinking that either you or STD is scum, but I'm not certain which one of you it is.

It's interesting that you should point this out 15 minutes before Porochaz shows up, only for him to ignore all the trouble I've gone through to force your hands into bus'ing STD. You guys have daytalk?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3087 (isolation #411) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:39 am

@ MBL

Your scheme is grossly unfair because there is no way I would have voted Glork or CES, if it were not to save my own skin. I've called both town all game, and both days I was trying to push for the lynch of other players rather than Glork and CES which were ultimately lynched.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3091 (isolation #412) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:00 pm

In post 3089, MrBuddyLee wrote:I don't know why you'd find it unfair considering a) I explicitly covered your deadlinevote scenario in my caveats and b) you're still a Top 4 Bagwagoner even when those two deadlinewagons are taken out.

In post 3087, DrippingGoofball wrote:@ MBL
Your scheme is grossly unfair because there is no way I would have voted Glork or CES, if it were not to save my own skin. I've called both town all game, and both days I was trying to push for the lynch of other players rather than Glork and CES which were ultimately lynched.

What does the data look like if you put me as town in the tallies?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3093 (isolation #413) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:38 pm

Surprise! The scum is twisting my words.

It is STD that is listed in your role PM, with a good chance of Bookitty, and a remote chance of mathcam. ABR, chamber and myself are not mentioned in your role PM.

Your disingenuous push to create a dichotomy between myself and STD, but to lynch the townie first, and your buddy later, is noted.

If YOU want to pretend that you believe one of us must be scum, then vote STD.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3095 (isolation #414) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:39 pm

In post 3067, Yosarian2 wrote:Right now, I'm looking at lynching either VitimanR or STD today.

DO IT

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3097 (isolation #415) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:47 pm

Yosarian, pro tip. You're going to have to NK me.

I don't believe you're trying to figure out my alignment.
You
know me too well not to know with near absolute certainty that I'm town on this
fourth
game day. PJ may misled himself. But Yosariantown? Yosariantown would have read me correctly moons ago. Yosariantown would be defending me.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3098 (isolation #416) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:48 pm

In post 3092, Yosarian2 wrote:So, just to be clear, you're admitting at this point that either you or STD has to be scum, right? So if we lynch STD and he flips town, you're scum?

THIS

IS NOT

A QUESTION MEANT TO FIGURE OUT MY ALIGNMENT.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3102 (isolation #417) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:58 pm

In post 3067, Yosarian2 wrote:Right now, I'm looking at lynching either VitimanR or STD today.

Hey Yosarian, how come you're saying that you want to lynch either VitaminR or STD today, but suddenly, if STD flips town, I should walk myself to the guillotine?

@ABR & everybody: do you guys see what I see?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3104 (isolation #418) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:07 pm

In post 3103, Yosarian2 wrote:either you or STD has to be scum.

No. That's not how it works. I am town. STD has overwhelming chances of flipping scum.

There is no "either me or STD has to be scum." It's incorrect, and I never said that. There is no dichotomy.

After those few posts of yours, I'd venture to say whether STD flips town or scum... you're guaranteed to be scum. Which means that VitaminR is almost certainly town now.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3105 (isolation #419) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:10 pm

In post 3103, Yosarian2 wrote:I really do want to lynch STD today

Then why is getting you to vote STD like pulling teeth?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3106 (isolation #420) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:12 pm

In post 3103, Yosarian2 wrote:I really do want to lynch STD today,
but only if you're town.

Something you can't know until I am dead.

Basically, you're itching so bad to vote for STD, but I have to die first?

Thank you for being so obvscum. I feel a bit sorry for you and your team, but I appreciate that your fighting spirit.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3110 (isolation #421) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:55 pm

In post 3109, chamber wrote:Holy shit that's a bad post.

What do you see? I want to know if we're seeing the same thing.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3142 (isolation #422) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:15 am

In post 3127, Yosarian2 wrote:None of that has anything to do with this, though. I really do think that DGB and STD probably have different alignments; not because of DGB's argument, but for other reasons, mostly process of elimination. That's why I need to get a read on DGB. I could just take a guess, but I do not want to be wrong again.

You say you want to lynch STD.

But then you pester me all day to get me to "prove" my alignment.

And you say you want to lynch STD, but you're not pestering STD to "prove" his alignment.

The guy you say you want to lynch, you leave in peace.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3144 (isolation #423) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:19 am

Only 4 more votes to lynch STD.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3147 (isolation #424) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:26 am

In post 3145, Albert B. Rampage wrote:MBL and 3 masons.

We can count on Bookity.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3165 (isolation #425) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:29 am

In post 3161, mathcam wrote:Still limited access, but short notes:

1) DGB is looking worse and worse...the pro-town vibe of apparent hysteric scum hunting has faded into bandwagon cheerleading, and that's bad. There's a case I made earlier against someone -- those of you who are sure that DGB is town because of her apparent enthusiasm and hard work are saying that she is incapable of these things as scum. STD (I think it was) had an excellent point when he pointed out that the town is feeling confused and bedraggled, but scum if probably feeling energized. Over the last game night, I had begun to convince myself that DGBscum was capable of this level of enthusiasm and play as scum, and that feeling has only strengthened over the course of the day.

2) I agree that chamber needs back away from defending DGB. Unless you're absolutely sure DGB is town -- if there's any doubt -- let
DGB
navigate her way through the conversation, even if it's unfair or a trap. You should be as excited to get an even better read on DGB (or Yos!) than you already have. Stopping this discussion has no benefit.

3) Juls: No, 4 living scum is not confirmed. I'm a little worried there's 5, given what appears to be a cop, doc, 3 masons, and a vig. Perhaps someone more familiar with Patrick's style could weigh in.

4) Yos -- I'm a little puzzled by your re-evaluations not having moved porochaz away from obviously town. I'm not as anti-porochaz as my posts might make it out to be, but I can't fathom why he looks so town to people. He's got almost no play in the bandwagon press. Looking back at Day 1, I never would have though I'd see you be on the verge of voting STD but still consider porochaz obvtown,

1) So I'm looking more scum because it looks like the guy I've been wanting to lynch for 2 days, encountering a lot of resistance, is finally within grasp?

2) I defend people all the time. Why are you picking on chamber? I've defended you. Did you complain? I've defended Glork. I've defended VitaminR. You've defended STD. Why do you care whether chamber answers questions on my behalf? It's not like I've been lurking and chamber is depriving you of precious little information to judge my alignment.

4) Good job pulling out Yos out of the well he has fallen into by changing the subject to some mindless neutral banter about Porochaz.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3167 (isolation #426) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:41 am

In post 3151, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I'm thinking STD-OGML-Green Crayons-VitaminR. Tell me what you think.

GC is on my backburner. I don't want to distract myself from the STD lynch.

Defscums

STD
OGML

Maybes

Yosarian
one of Bookitty/mathcam?
GC? Poro?

I don't like how Porochaz asked me for explanations about STD, that I graciously answered, then he ignored it all, took the time to respond to something else, and when asked about it, answered that he doesn't have time to respond to my STD case that I made especially for him. Suddenly he brings up that he's travelling. What's up with that? It sounds to me like he's a dedicated lurkerscum.

GC went from a solid town read for me, to acting bizarre. If STD flips scum, GC might be suffering from scum frustration with the game state. We'll see.

Bookitty is keeping a low profile, I'd like to see more of her. mathcam is dropping a mixed bag of town and scum tells. His "association-puter" seemed legit yesterday (even if he dismissed STD as town to lynch CES), but today's version seems really sketchy, and he didn't answer my question about it. He' currently voting STD... but in his recent post, he's positioning himself to switch his vote to me... quite a sudden turnaround.

Yosarian is a BIG maybe.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3169 (isolation #427) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:42 am

In post 3166, mathcam wrote:you're actively calling yourself a bad scum player.

But I am a bad scum player. I hate playing scum. I just troll.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3170 (isolation #428) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:43 am

In post 3166, mathcam wrote:for a nebulous reason like the questions being unfair.

chamber is saying that Yos is scum asking unfair questions. Don't you think Yosarian is scum?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3174 (isolation #429) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:52 am

In post 3172, mathcam wrote:But wait...isn't that what a scum DGB would want us to think in this situation? Hmm...

It's common knowledge.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3177 (isolation #430) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:07 am

OGML's slot will be easy to lynch tomorrow.

We really need to get STD done.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3180 (isolation #431) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:19 am

I'll be in Sweden starting Sunday.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3193 (isolation #432) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:03 am

In post 3068, Save The Dragons wrote:If DGB is town
I need an example of her actually being town
, I need something more concrete than "that's just her town play" or "trust my town read" because honestly I don't get why it can't just as easily be her scum play. I don't care if "oh that's not what she does as scum" because I don't see the point of keeping an obvious overt scum meta.

Hey - did you and Yosarian discuss this strategy in the scum QT? Let's make DGB "prove" that she's town?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3194 (isolation #433) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:20 am

Well, STD, let's see who else was "noticeably absent" from the LML wagon, since you want to apply this rule:

Sotty7
Shanba
Cogito Ergo Sum

chamber
mathcam
undo

ReplacementCircus
Albert B. Rampage

Using POE, you'd be wise to vote mathcam - but strangely, you're not.

LML wrote:Here's who I am leaning scum on:
UT
Mathcam, STD
Sotty

Here's who I have strong scum feelings for:
PJ

If you're town, the scumputer would work magic for you, because you have so many points yourself.

And because I am fair, here is the scumputer with you as town:

246 Albert B. Rampage
138 Seol/Bookitty
116 MafiaSSK/mathcam
112 VitaminR
106 Green Crayons
89 Porochaz
77 Tigris/KublaiKhan/OGML
54 Yosarian2
42 chamber
32 Spyrex
28 MrBuddyLee

And here for you in color:
Seol/Bookitty (9) --
chamber,
Untrod Tripod,
Save the Dragons,
petroleumjelly,
MafiaSSK/mathcam,
undo

MafiaSSK/mathcam (9) --
Albert B. Rampage, Seol/Bookitty,
Untrod Tripod, DrippingGoofball,
Save the Dragons,
Sotty7, Glork

STD, do you believe that these are both wagons on townies, made up of 100% townies? Hint: you don't. You've been scum often enough to know that this doesn't happen.

I looked up your iso to see if you have suspects other than me.

Notably, there is a
weak scum read on Bookitty
, a
weak scum read on MBL
, what sounds like a word salad vaguely, but sarcastically calling Bookitty either scum or bad town (I can't figure out which), and
calling SpyreX scum
(your interlocutor in that post), and
something incomprehensible re: mathcam's alignment
, and calling
OGML town
:

In post 2986, Save The Dragons wrote:Bookitty only seems to post whenever it benefits Bookitty to show up. Have you ever given any thought to the possibility she might be scum and that there's no scum on her wagon because it's a successful D1 wagon on scum?
In post 2970, Save The Dragons wrote:Post 2118 has flaws. MBL literally ignores some of the things I say in my posts to make his points look better. Like slanderous literally.
In post 2970, Save The Dragons wrote:Yep, Bookitty wagon. She was so obviously townie D1 that a bunch of townies voted for her, and it's just so impossible that it was comprised of mostly/all townies. What the heck does mathcam wagon mean? I thought mathcam was scum and I presented reasons for that. You thought mathcam was scum for a while. You're using her terrible logic. Are you still trying or have you given up?
In post 2894, Save The Dragons wrote:The allegations that OGML was faking reading the thread are ridiculous.

Given that I'm town and not getting lynched today, you should be all over mathcam, chamber, ABR or Bookitty. I suspect you don't want to take on ABR directly. You seem to think Bookitty is scum. Why aren't you making an airtight case on her?

Who is bus'ing in Bookittyscum's wagon? Is it chamber or mathcam, and why? Since you have stated a town read on mathcam, then YOU MUST BE ALL OVER CHAMBER. He's practically confscum to you, with your Bookitty/mathcam town reads. If you believe your own stated opinion, there's literally not a snowball's chance in hell that chamber is town.

Since you're stated a town read on mathcam the wagonee, who is the evil scum on his wagon? Is it ABR, or Bookitty (it's
not
me).

It's time for you to work on your #2 suspect, #1 ain't happening. Try to convince the crowd that your #2 suspect is scum or die.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3196 (isolation #434) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:14 am

In post 3195, Porochaz wrote:I see that STD is the only one on both wagons. You may have a sorta point here, but its making assumptions where I don't have your faith that one or both chamber/ABR are town

So you agree that there is scum in STD-chamber-ABR?

When you have time I'd appreciate your thoughts on all three.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3199 (isolation #435) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:05 am

In post 3197, undo wrote:@STD-voters: LML attempted to start a wagon on STD Day 1 (), in an attempt to divert attention from himself and MafiaSSK (mathcam).

Do you really think he would to that on a scumpartner?

It's LML, so, yes. I know this from experience.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3200 (isolation #436) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:08 am

In post 3198, mathcam wrote:You don't think it just meant Shanba was a regular cop? Vanilla as in no weirdness?

No,
vanilla cop
only gets
vanilla/not-vanilla
results.

What powers do you think the scum might have, given what we know?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3202 (isolation #437) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:13 am

Given that we probably don't have an actual cop, I can't see a Godfather.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3205 (isolation #438) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:29 am

In post 3204, Yosarian2 wrote:Why is this such a hard question to answer? Are you confident STD is scum, or not?

What about you?

Prove to me that you are town.

We're lynching STD today and if he flips scum, we lynch you tomorrow. Are you willing to stake your life that STD is town?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3212 (isolation #439) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:35 am

In post 3207, Yosarian2 wrote:Right now, the wagon is 5 votes STD, 5 votes for you

Nope, wrong.
DrippingGoofball (3) -- Porochaz, OhGodMyLife, Save the Dragons
Yosarian2 (1) -- VitaminR
Save the Dragons (6) -- chamber, SpyreX, Albert B. Rampage, DrippingGoofball, mathcam, Green Crayons

Not voting: MrBuddyLee, undo, Sotty7, Yosarian2, Bookitty, Juls
16 alive, 9 to lynch.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3213 (isolation #440) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:37 am

In post 3209, VitaminR wrote:Not a fan of GC's willingness to go with two easy wagons (DGB and StD). Feels the most slippery out of the people voting for either today.

Yep, some of us have taken notice.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3215 (isolation #441) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:44 am

In post 3210, VitaminR wrote:I really don't get why no one is willing to voting Yos with me.

Make no mistake. We
will
lynch Yosarian. He
is
scum. We just can't lynch them all at once.

You see, Yosarian's crazy antics are giving me pause - I have to calm down with the paranoia a bit, but it's as if he's scum, knows that STD is town, and sets me up as a second town lynch tomorrow. It's really hard for me to get that out of my head

On one hand there is STD's scummy wagoning on the scumputer, near complete lack of strong town reads, his soft focus on nebulous scum reads (aside from pushing for my lynch very very hard), and his lack of making any other cases - I'm trying to hold his hand to see if I can wrestle some towniness out of him if I'm somehow wrong, I'm waiting for his answers to my questions.

On the other hand there's Yosarian who seems to be banking way too much on contingency plans if STD by some miracle (from my perspective) flips town.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3216 (isolation #442) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:45 am

In post 3214, Yosarian2 wrote:So...I guess you're saying that you're not confident STD is scum, then?

90% sure.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3217 (isolation #443) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:47 am

In post 3214, Yosarian2 wrote:So...I guess you're saying that you're not confident STD is scum, then?

GC's vote seems singularly unengaged. Maybe he's bus'ing. Maybe he's a townie that's a team player. But I took notice of his vote.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3224 (isolation #444) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:13 pm

In post 3222, Green Crayons wrote:Slugheads.

Guilty as charged.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3234 (isolation #445) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:11 pm

In post 3228, Save The Dragons wrote:If you're town, I need you to show me, not tell me.

Another one! I'm not providing enough evidence with my posts, my tone, my objectives, my hard work? Then you can knock all this down by saying that I "can do this as scum."

If
YOU
're town, I need
YOU
to show me, not tell me.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3235 (isolation #446) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:13 pm

In post 3228, Save The Dragons wrote:Umm...I'm voting for you, so obviously I don't think both wagons are 100% townie. If you are town, I would suspect both bookitty and mathcam a little more. It's also possible chamber and ABR are scum, but I highly doubt it. Regardless, I'd rather look at that combined with other pieces of evidence because there is uncertainty.

Given that I am town, are you saying that the wagons have no scum on it, except perhaps a small unimportant whiff of Bookitty or mathcam?

You can't possibly believe that. You know you can't get a 9-strong wagon without scum on it.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3247 (isolation #447) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:53 am

In post 3241, Save The Dragons wrote:I'm not going to be excited to read your posts when half of them are unhelpful or demoralizing.

Hey how do you think I feel? I'm totes town and I've been wagoned 3 days in a row by a cheerleading confirmed mason!!!

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3248 (isolation #448) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:54 am

In post 3242, MrBuddyLee wrote:@DGB and STD, can you each please list your top four scummiest

I did that a few posts ago. Are you reading? Clearly stated and listed.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3250 (isolation #449) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:01 am

In post 3243, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Vote OGML

I will not burden Patrick or any replacement with this slot that OGML burned to the ground.

Nope. STD is the harder lynch, it needs to be done first. His latest posts
do not
feel like town starting to taste rope. I don't want to give STD hints... though I tried to give him a chance to show his colors in the off-chance that he's town... but you know that thing every townie does when they are uncomfortably close to the gallows? STD
did NOT
do it, solidifying his scum alignment.

While you were voting STD, he was at L-2. He needs to get back there. VitaminR said he'd vote him, so STD is virtually at L-1. Someone will hammer.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3254 (isolation #450) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:31 am

In post 3253, MrBuddyLee wrote:Let's say STD and OGML die in a tragic gasoline fight accident. Who do you vote next if they come up scum? If they come up town?

They both flipped scum, right?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3255 (isolation #451) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:32 am

In post 3251, Albert B. Rampage wrote:You really want to drive this wedge between us today?

Why split up a wagon that was virtually at L-1?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3256 (isolation #452) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:39 am

In post 3253, MrBuddyLee wrote:Let's say STD and OGML die in a tragic gasoline fight accident. Who do you vote next if they come up scum? If they come up town?

Joking aside... When I see flips I'll pore over every word that was posted and every interaction. That's going to take me literal hours and hours, and I'll be spamming like hell in my joy that we hit scum to find the rest. It's not something I can do speculatively.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3257 (isolation #453) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:41 am

@ ABR

17) SpyreX (replacing inHimshallibe who replaced Zorblag who replaced Natirasha, who replaced farside22)

We suffered the above abomination to live. We will suffer this one too:

22) Thok (replacing OhGodMyLife who replaced Kublai Khan who replaced Tigris)

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3265 (isolation #454) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:30 am

In post 3260, chamber wrote:Why does DGB think thok is replacing OGML?

It's a joke.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3267 (isolation #455) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:34 am

In post 3266, Green Crayons wrote:What's the joke?

Haha, Thok, good times, that's an oldy way down memory lane, haha.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3268 (isolation #456) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:37 am

With hindsight, "mith" would have been funnier. Sorry guys.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3270 (isolation #457) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:50 am

In post 3269, Bookitty wrote:HYPO-VOTE: STD.

Look ABR! With you, Bookitty and VitaminR, STD is LYNCHED!!!!

~tempting~

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3274 (isolation #458) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:06 am

In post 3273, Sotty7 wrote:We won't be waiting.

What's the Votecount at right now?

STD is L-3

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3277 (isolation #459) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:08 am

Sotty you're pulling at my heartstrings with #3271. I think you nailed it.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3278 (isolation #460) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:09 am

In post 3276, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Save the Dragons (7) -- chamber, SpyreX, DrippingGoofball, mathcam, Green Crayons, Yosarian2, Bookitty

L-2

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3287 (isolation #461) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:33 am

In post 3280, mathcam wrote:ABR not voting STD is totally weird to me. For all we know, Patrick's got a list of people that have expressed interest in replacing, and it'll just take a couple of days for them to confirm they're still in. I don't envy Patrick's task, but if STD is the right lynch, then we should do it.

Sotty and VitaminR will come through and get this job done.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3300 (isolation #462) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:29 am

We're counting on Sotty and undo. Maybe even Porochaz.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3305 (isolation #463) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:34 am

In post 3298, VitaminR wrote:FYI, I don't think that I ever said that I'll vote StD. I'd rather lynch one of our useless lurker slots than StD.

We're not lynching lurkers today. Can you help us lynch STD? The compromise would be greatly appreciated.

In post 3299, VitaminR wrote:
In post 3271, Sotty7 wrote:We all know Spy is scum right? I mean, it's pretty obvious. Are we just saving him for a rainy day?

I'm starting to think you're on to something with this. This slot has been perpetually absent and difficult to read.

Please. This goes for ABR with his OGML vote, and you. This is not the time to distract with rabbit hunts. We have a dragon in our sights.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3306 (isolation #464) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:36 am

FUCK THIS SHIT

I knew this was coming.

While I was making lunch I was considering that STD would show up and claim Doctor.

I wanted to ask ABR to revote STD, put him at L-1, so that I alone can choose to hammer.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3307 (isolation #465) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:36 am

STD is NOT the Doctor.

He is NOT,

BECAUSE

I

AM

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3308 (isolation #466) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:37 am

That's why I went through such pain explaining why I didn't hammer LML

I totally didn't catch his fake doctor claim

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3310 (isolation #467) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:37 am

N1 Glork
N2 undo
N3 Sotty

Sotty you owe me your life

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3313 (isolation #468) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:39 am

I've been hiding behind the vanilla claim all this time

I figured might as well not claim doctor even with all the trouble I've been in

I told you you'd get rewarded for defending my vanilla ass, ABR, there you have it

ABR did you distract from the STD lynch because you wanted to give him breathing room to claim doctor

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3314 (isolation #469) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:40 am

I thought if I could live all game and protect masons we'd have the game in the bag

Dammit

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3315 (isolation #470) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:41 am

This is to PJ:

This is why I was a little pissy with you. Sorry. My doctor keister was very important to keep alive and that's why I've been fighiting so hard to stay alive

Tomorrow I'll be dead

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3316 (isolation #471) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:42 am

After I saved Sotty, I left a crumb that

THE MASONS ARE CONFIRMED TOWN

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3317 (isolation #472) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:42 am

In post 3302, Save The Dragons wrote:I'm not sure, I'm not convinced I haven't been playing poorly this whole game, but I'd probably pick DGB, SpyreX, Boo, and Yos.

LOL

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3318 (isolation #473) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:44 am

NOBODY HAMMER STD YET

LET ME GIVE YOU THE SCUMPUTER WITH STDscum ON IT

I'm so proud

I fought so hard for this lynch

And I saved a mason

GG DGB

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3319 (isolation #474) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:44 am

Good grief all the players calling him town all the time.

TAKE THAT

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3321 (isolation #475) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:45 am

And all of you fools wagoning me every day

TAKE THAT

===================
ONE MOMENT PLEASE
THE SCUMPUTER IS RUNNING
===================

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3324 (isolation #476) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:47 am

In post 3320, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Where are your crumbs DGB?

There is my town read on Glork.

There is my saying that the scum would never target PJ >>> so I protected undo.

When Sotty was outed it was the scum's clear choice. They'd leave PJ alive with his bad reads, undo was harmless, and Sotty was on the ball.

Then I said

MASONS CONFIRMED

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3327 (isolation #477) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:50 am

anyone that hammers before I give you my last thoughts is scum

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3337 (isolation #478) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:53 am

I AM NOT DONE I HAVE MORE COMING

MafiaSSK/mathcam 50
chamber 42
Yosarian2 23
Spyrex 16
MrBuddyLee 14
Porochaz -10
Green Crayons -10
VitaminR -19
Albert B. Rampage -21
Tigris/KublaiKhan/OGML -22
Seol/Bookitty -44

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3338 (isolation #479) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:54 am

UNVOTE:

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3339 (isolation #480) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:55 am

This wagon's scum is all outed confriming everyone else as town

petroleumjelly (5) -- Albert B. Rampage, Save the Dragons, VitaminR, LoudmouthLee, Seol/Bookitty

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3340 (isolation #481) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:55 am

KILL MATHCAM ask no questions

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3341 (isolation #482) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:57 am

With bookittytown
MafiaSSK/mathcam 55
chamber 50
Yosarian2 36
MrBuddyLee 22
Spyrex 21
Albert B. Rampage 10
Porochaz 1
Green Crayons -2
Seol/Bookitty -2
Tigris/KublaiKhan/OGML -19
VitaminR -34

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3343 (isolation #483) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:00 am

bookitty and vitaminr town

MafiaSSK/mathcam 55
chamber 50
Yosarian2 40
MrBuddyLee 26
Spyrex 21
Green Crayons 8
Porochaz 5
Tigris/KublaiKhan/OGML -15
Albert B. Rampage -27
Seol/Bookitty -41
VitaminR -67

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3344 (isolation #484) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:01 am

guys realize

MafiaSSK/mathcam (9) -- CrashTextDummie, Cogito Ergo Sum, Albert B. Rampage, Seol/Bookitty, Untrod Tripod, DrippingGoofball, Save the Dragons, Sotty7, Glork

there ws only one scum inm tshi wago

mathcam defscum

KILL KILL KILL

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3345 (isolation #485) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:05 am

abr town boo town vitaminr town

MafiaSSK/mathcam 62
chamber 50
Yosarian2 47
Green Crayons 34
Spyrex 28
MrBuddyLee 26
Porochaz 12
Tigris/KublaiKhan/OGML -8

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3348 (isolation #486) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:08 am

bootowm abrtown vitrtowm std scum

chamber 39
MrBuddyLee 26
Yosarian2 15
Spyrex 7
Green Crayons -9
Porochaz -10
Tigris/KublaiKhan/OGML -19

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3349 (isolation #487) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:09 am

In post 3346, Yosarian2 wrote:Trying to understand this, DGB. Was this the wagon at the end of day 2?

At this point, the other big wagons was on town, right? This was when the wagons were Mathcam/ Glork/ and a little one on CES, and both Glork and CES were town. If mathcam was also town, why would the scum necessarily be on that wagon, instead of one of the other town wagons? If all 3 wagons were on town, then why would the scum care?

pLEASE CHECK that while I'm rushing to do other things, thanks

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3351 (isolation #488) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:10 am

In post 3346, Yosarian2 wrote:If mathcam was also town

I'm saying mathcam is scum

what part of

kill kill kill mathcam do you not get

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3353 (isolation #489) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:10 am

In post 3350, Yosarian2 wrote:On an unrelated note, this totally explains why DGB was willing to out someone she thought was a cop on day 2.

thanks mate

method to the madness

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3355 (isolation #490) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:12 am

In post 3347, Albert B. Rampage wrote:You have to explain to me why you think OGML is town though. I'm not following.

Yep I know.

I'm just crunching numbers but that must mean he's on wagons where the expected scum is already out.

Once I add it three more confirmed townies (you, VitR, Bookitty)... he's looking better.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3358 (isolation #491) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:16 am

Seol/Bookitty
(9) --
chamber,
Untrod Tripod
Save the Dragons
petroleumjelly,
MafiaSSK/mathcam
undo

MafiaSSK/mathcam
(6) -- Tigris/Kublai Khan/OGML,
Save the Dragons
petroleumjelly, Seol/Bookitty,
Porochaz, Green Crayons

These are still key wagons.

But once we've got two scums outed on it, the probability of the remaining players being scum gets less robust.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3359 (isolation #492) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:16 am

In post 3356, chamber wrote:Or alternatively provide the spreadsheets for download?

would the mod allow a spreadsheet with formulas?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3361 (isolation #493) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:17 am

If he allows it it's going to be at this address:

http://canadagardens.com/images/oldyscumputer.ods

But I'm not going to upload it unless the mod expressly says that it's allowed.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3362 (isolation #494) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:19 am

STD isn't hammered, is he?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3368 (isolation #495) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:22 am

Here are my last wishes.

Tomorrow, quicklynch mathcam, no arguments.

Give OMGL's replacement a chance to speak.

Then among these the choices are more difficult:
chamber 50
Yosarian2 47
Green Crayons 34
Spyrex 28
MrBuddyLee 26
Porochaz 12

Choose well, my friends.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3373 (isolation #496) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:23 am

DrippingGoofball (7) -- Untrod Tripod, Tigris/Kublai Khan, Sotty7, Save the Dragons, Porochaz, CrashTextDummie, Albert B. Rampage
DrippingGoofball (5) -- petroleumjelly, Porochaz, Save the Dragons, Green Crayons, OhGodMyLife

Now that you guys know I was town all along ^^^^

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3374 (isolation #497) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:25 am

DrippingGoofball (7)
--
Untrod Tripod,
Tigris/Kublai Khan,
Sotty7
Save the Dragons
, Porochaz,
CrashTextDummie, Albert B. Rampage

DrippingGoofball (5) --
petroleumjelly,
Porochaz,
Save the Dragons
, Green Crayons, OhGodMyLife

One of OMGL/Tigris/KK, Porochaz and GreenCrayons is scum.

But which

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3376 (isolation #498) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:27 am

DrippingGoofball (7)
--
Untrod Tripod,
Tigris/Kublai Khan,
Sotty7
Save the Dragons
, Porochaz,
CrashTextDummie, Albert B. Rampage

DrippingGoofball (5)
--
petroleumjelly,
Porochaz,
Save the Dragons
, Green Crayons, OhGodMyLife

Porochaz is the designated lurker scum slot.

That's my prediction.

Look at mathcam's interactions very carefully.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3379 (isolation #499) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:28 am

Could be Porochaz, too, ABR.

But if one is found to be scum... the rest of my wagons is going to me confirmed townies.

OMGL-Poro-GC = 1 scum, rest will be town.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3380 (isolation #500) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:29 am

In post 3378, Yosarian2 wrote:So, 7 votes on mathcam, competing wagons on Glork and a little pressure against CES and against DGB. Mostly confirmed townies on the mathcam wagon; all townies, if Bookitty is town. No scum on the wagon at all.

Was this day 2? It would make sense that they wouldn't bus day 2.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3382 (isolation #501) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:33 am

In post 759, LoudmouthLee wrote:Here's who I currently think is town:
Chamber,
DGB, Shanba, Glork.

Here's who I am leaning town on: MBL,
Undo
ABR
. inHim (or any incarnations)
Here's who I have null on: Porochaz,
CTD, CES, VitR,
GC, Yos2,
BooKitty
(I feel like that wagon is incredibly manufactured... similar to mine), Kublai Khan
Here's who I am leaning scum on:
UT,
Mathcam, STD,
Sotty

PJ

I'm thinking chamber.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3384 (isolation #502) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:34 am

In post 3381, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Why do you think VitaminR is town

He's on that small PJ wagon with already two outed scum on it.

Behaviorally, I go back and forth on him, leaning town.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3387 (isolation #503) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:37 am

LoudmouthLee wrote:Here's who I currently think is town:
Chamber,
DGB, Shanba, Glork.

Here's who I am leaning town on:
MBL,
Undo
ABR
. inHim (or any incarnations)

Here's who I have null on:
Porochaz,
CTD, CES, VitR,
GC, Yos2,
BooKitty
(I feel like that wagon is incredibly manufactured... similar to mine), Kublai Khan/OGML/Tigris

Here's who I am leaning scum on:
UT,
Mathcam, STD,
Sotty

PJ

Yeah, chamber, if LML stuffed two buddies in his scum list, it goes to follow that it's likely he boldly put on in the town column.

Also, the null column is heavily populated, there may be another buddy hiding in there.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3388 (isolation #504) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:38 am

In post 3386, chamber wrote:
In post 278, LoudmouthLee wrote:I'm currently a fan of chamber's play, and have him pro-town.

If he really was buddying up to you, then one of MBL/ReplacementCircusSpyreX is surely scum.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3389 (isolation #505) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:40 am

Please put Porochaz's feet to the fire tomorrow. He's gotten away with a lot.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3391 (isolation #506) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:42 am

@ Mod
can I put up my spreadsheet for others to use?

Technically I'll still be alive all night...

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3393 (isolation #507) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:43 am

I'm not sure about MBL. He's always some kind of non-participant, he's hard to tie down. Plus at the end of today I felt he was pretending to start to suspect me. I found his posts made up of names and numbers without interpretation REALLY SKETCH

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3398 (isolation #508) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:48 am

Glork (6)
-- Green Crayons,
Sotty7,
MafiaSSK/mathcam,
Porochaz
Glork (11)
--
undo,
KublaiKhan/OGML,
VitaminR,
Green Crayons, Yosarian2,
Albert B. Rampage, Untrod Tripod, DrippingGoofball
, chamber,
CrashTextDummie,
mathcam

GreenCrayons looks superbad here.

If GreenCrayons is town, Porochaz is scum.

On the second wagon... there's at least two scum on this... pushing on three. That's my gut feeling.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3399 (isolation #509) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:48 am

In post 3395, chamber wrote:
In post 3393, DrippingGoofball wrote:I'm not sure about MBL. He's always some kind of non-participant, he's hard to tie down. Plus at the end of today I felt he was pretending to start to suspect me. I found his posts made up of names and numbers without interpretation REALLY SKETCH

His post that tied STD to LML really got the STD wagon going initially. Your POE helped drive it home, but its hard to see a scumbuddy doing that. I've been trapped too many times to write someone off completely on any single event but this makes me want to write him off.

K

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3401 (isolation #510) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:49 am

In post 3396, Albert B. Rampage wrote:chamber, are we set on lynching [mathcam, OGML, Porochaz] in the next couple days?

Can you put GC in there?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3403 (isolation #511) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:50 am

mathcam, followed by two of OGML/Poro/GC >>> good luck guys.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3404 (isolation #512) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:51 am

Yosarian is too happy that we've hit scum, to be scum himself, actually.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3406 (isolation #513) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:52 am

Same applies to chamber.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3408 (isolation #514) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:53 am

We're forgetting about SpyreX damn it

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3412 (isolation #515) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:58 am

One of MBL/SpyreX is scum.
Two of Poro/GC/OGML is scum.
Poro and GC are NOT scum together.
GC is more likely scum than Poro.

>Lynch mathcam
>Lynch GC, if GCscum, Poro is town.
>Choose one of MBL/SpyreX, probably SpyreX.
>Lynch OGML

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3413 (isolation #516) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:58 am

In post 3411, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 3408, DrippingGoofball wrote:We're forgetting about SpyreX damn it

SpyreX is probably my first choice to lynch tomorrow, personally. Then again I always like to start POE by hitting the lurkers first.

Yeah but mathcam is confscum. Why delay?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3415 (isolation #517) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:00 am

Interesting theory.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3422 (isolation #518) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:06 am

In post 3421, Albert B. Rampage wrote:lol. Optimal strategy was for DGB to stay hidden. She just couldn't help it, and she was leaving to europe anyway.

Optimal strategy would have been an STD quickhammer.

I came up from my lunch minutes too late. Damned Rice Krispies.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3423 (isolation #519) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:07 am

I also figured STDscum could coast a long time fakeclaiming doc, what with the masons being killed etc., then he could have pushed on me again as "conftown" plus I had Yos pushing "one of DGB/STD" so... I held it as long as I could.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3428 (isolation #520) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:13 am

In post 3426, chamber wrote:Which is why you have to give me and ABR time to fake the counterclaim, obv.

This is a joke I wish I got.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3430 (isolation #521) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:14 am

In post 3427, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 3423, DrippingGoofball wrote:I also figured STDscum could coast a long time fakeclaiming doc, what with the masons being killed etc., then he could have pushed on me again as "conftown" plus I had Yos pushing "one of DGB/STD" so... I held it as long as I could.

I still thought the one scum that had to be in (STD/DGB) was STD, even after the doctor claim; that claim looked fake to me. But I might have backed off and gone elsewhere for a day, just to avoid any risk of mislynching the doc if I was wrong.

If he remained unCC'd, he would have lived forever and I would have sounded like a complete nut.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3432 (isolation #522) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:15 am

Hey ABR

Are you unlimited shot?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3434 (isolation #523) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:17 am

In post 3431, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Then STD would not be NK'd at night, he would claim to have protected some mason or other, and the town would grow suspicious.

Yes but

The masons would die, the "doctor" would say alive... that's not completely off kilter.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3436 (isolation #524) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:19 am

Yeah he's been crumbing pretty hard, I've tried not to draw attention to it.

I can only protect 1 mason per night.

Though I suppose it would have been fun to read the scrambling in the scum QT after the game had I stayed hidden.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3437 (isolation #525) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:20 am

In post 36, chamber wrote:
V
ote t
ig
ris

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3439 (isolation #526) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:21 am

Thank you, it means a lot.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3441 (isolation #527) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:23 am

Don't forget to busdrive me and mathcam, Yos.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3446 (isolation #528) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:25 am

undo (8) -- MrBuddyLee, Glork, chamber, Cogito Ergo Sum, Yosarian2, Porochaz, Untrod Tripod, Seol/Bookitty

Just sayin'

MBL & Porochaz = 1 of these 2 is prob scum.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3448 (isolation #529) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:26 am

In post 3442, MrBuddyLee wrote:haha woooooooo 50-50 shot at nailing scum.. thank god. I was starting to worry that they both might be town. My first instinct is to lynch DGB, but I need to go reread for doc-context.

Yeah MBL, no thanks to you! :eek:

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3449 (isolation #530) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:27 am

Dollar short, day late.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3451 (isolation #531) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:28 am

In post 3442, MrBuddyLee wrote:haha woooooooo 50-50 shot at nailing scum.. thank god. I was starting to worry that they both might be town. My first instinct is to lynch DGB, but I need to go reread for doc-context.

This is a scum post, right?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3452 (isolation #532) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:29 am

MBL's first instinct is to lynch the COUNTERCLAIMER LOL

scum

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3455 (isolation #533) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:29 am

Why would I counterclaim LML as scum when OGML was the fallout lynch anyway???

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3456 (isolation #534) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:31 am

MBL is scum who hasn't caught up, got to the STD claim, saw my CC, and didn't notice there was 50 more pages and a STD self-hammer.

You see a CC and you got, hey 50-50 chance of scum, I'm leaning on voting the townie?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3459 (isolation #535) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:32 am

It's not 50-50 chance of scum when someone counterclaims, it's 100% the counterclaim is the townie.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3464 (isolation #536) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:34 am

In post 3457, chamber wrote:
In post 3453, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 3395, chamber wrote:
In post 3393, DrippingGoofball wrote:I'm not sure about MBL. He's always some kind of non-participant, he's hard to tie down. Plus at the end of today I felt he was pretending to start to suspect me. I found his posts made up of names and numbers without interpretation REALLY SKETCH
His post that tied STD to LML really got the STD wagon going initially. Your POE helped drive it home, but its hard to see a scumbuddy doing that. I've been trapped too many times to write someone off completely on any single event but this makes me want to write him off.

Actually, I'm curious what post you're talking about. MBL was big on the "LML busses" back in D2, but I don't recall him bringing it back up since then.

I didn't mean today, I still meant . It was also weirdly hyperbolic for known partners.

AND YET

After I counterclaimed STD, MBL wants to vote ME.

That settles it, MBL is scum, Poro is town maybe.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3472 (isolation #537) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:39 am

In post 3412, DrippingGoofball wrote:One of MBL/SpyreX is scum.
Two of Poro/GC/OGML is scum.
Poro and GC are NOT scum together.
GC is more likely scum than Poro.

>Lynch mathcam
>Lynch GC, if GCscum, Poro is town.
>Choose one of MBL/SpyreX,
probably SpyreX.
- probably MBL
>Lynch OGML

mathcam/Porochaz/(MBL>SpyreX)/OMGL

In that order.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3474 (isolation #538) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:41 am

In post 3470, Yosarian2 wrote:even though the conclusion is weird.

Weird? It goes against everything. He has made a case against STD. Then later during the day he slinked away from it, and started to bring me up as a scum read. Then he was to lynch the counterclaimer, over the guy he made a big case on??????

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3475 (isolation #539) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:43 am

GC if you're town you need to get going to get Poro lynched. That's your mission.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3478 (isolation #540) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:48 am

In post 3470, Yosarian2 wrote:Agreed. Posting as soon as you see a claim like that before reading the rest of the thread seems vaguely town-ish to me, even though the conclusion is weird.

MBL didn't realize what was going on. He's usually so cool and laid back and rarely posting and voting last minute, if at all.

It makes no sense that a claim/CC situation means that you have a random 50-50 chance of hitting scum. Unless it's endgame, the CC is always the townie. You have a 100% chance of hitting scum.

It makes no sense that a claim/CC situation where the claimant is a player you've made a big case on early in the day would cause you to say that you're leaning on voting the counterclaimant that you've only recently and vaguely claimed to be a suspect.

You never lynch the counterclaimant unless it's endgame.

MBL is scum.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3479 (isolation #541) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:49 am

In post 3476, Green Crayons wrote:I would (and have) qualify him as an active lurker. The content of his posts have struck me as good, but I am willing to reassess with critical glasses on.

If you're town, you are the player whose point of view can see the most clearly that Porochaz is scum.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3485 (isolation #542) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:53 am

In post 3480, Green Crayons wrote:I see that you've pitted us against each other. Which wagon were we on together that aligned us as such?

Glork (6) -- Green Crayons, Sotty7, MafiaSSK/mathcam, CrashTextDummie, Cogito Ergo Sum, Porochaz
MafiaSSK/mathcam (6) -- Tigris/Kublai Khan, Save the Dragons, petroleumjelly, Seol/Bookitty, Porochaz, Green Crayons
DrippingGoofball (5) -- petroleumjelly, Porochaz, Save the Dragons, Green Crayons, OhGodMyLife

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3486 (isolation #543) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:53 am

In post 3484, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 3398, DrippingGoofball wrote:
Glork (6)
-- Green Crayons,
Sotty7,
MafiaSSK/mathcam,
Porochaz
Glork (11)
--
undo,
KublaiKhan/OGML,
VitaminR,
Green Crayons, Yosarian2,
Albert B. Rampage, Untrod Tripod, DrippingGoofball
, chamber,
CrashTextDummie,
mathcam

GreenCrayons looks superbad here.

If GreenCrayons is town, Porochaz is scum.

On the second wagon... there's at least two scum on this... pushing on three. That's my gut feeling.

This, DGB?

Oh yeah, and that Glork(11), too.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3489 (isolation #544) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:59 am

In post 3487, Yosarian2 wrote:Hmm. If mathcam flips scum, then I think I agree with you, there have to have been scum pushing the Glork counterwagon. Does that still apply if mathcam flips town?

Even MORE so.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3490 (isolation #545) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:01 am

In post 3489, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 3487, Yosarian2 wrote:Hmm. If mathcam flips scum, then I think I agree with you, there have to have been scum pushing the Glork counterwagon. Does that still apply if mathcam flips town?

Even MORE so.

Oh wait you mean if mathcam was a town counterwagon? I don't think that makes much of a difference.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3491 (isolation #546) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:03 am

MBL if you're town, SpyreX isn't.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3494 (isolation #547) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:15 am

@ Yos I always assume the scum is randomly distributed.

In fact there seems to me more scum than random on any big wagon, regardless of alignemnt. I reckon I don't pay attention to circumstances like the alignment of competing wagons, the scumputer seems to work without it.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3496 (isolation #548) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:17 am

I did call STD scum relatively soon after that, I thought LML bus'ed either PJ or STD. I think.

OK MBL you're town.

Kill SpyreX.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3501 (isolation #549) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:41 am

Yeah and a lot of people called STD town and wagoned me 3 days in a rown.

mathcam is scum.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3506 (isolation #550) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:47 am

In post 377, Save The Dragons wrote:
So here's my list of people as of this moment.

Would vote
4) Untrod Tripod
6) DrippingGoofball
8) undo
11) Petroleumjelly

14) LoudmouthLee

20) Yosarian2
21) Seol/Bookitty

Might vote
2) Porochaz
3) CrashtextDummie

5) MrBuddyLee
12) Cogito Ergo Sum

13) MafiaSSK/mathcam
16) Green Crayons

15) Albert B. Rampage
17) SPyreX Zorblag (replacing Natirasha, who replaced farside22)
22) Tigris/OGML

Won't vote
1) Chamber
7) Shanba

9) Sotty7

10) Glork

18) VitaminR

Vote: PJ

If later in the day we all decide to lynch LML, please, please, please don't be surprised if I jump on that wagon hardcore.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3508 (isolation #551) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:50 am

Looking at this profile it looks like STD was less bus-happy than LML (no surprise here).

All the people we want to lynch tomorrow are gathered in the "might vote" category.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #4612 (isolation #552) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:54 am

In post 4599, ika wrote:oh btw if it wasnat apparent already:

we had encryptor and it was me. that how we synced up our 3 post hammer

I knew SpyreX was scum. He paid too little attention, and he was "too right."

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #4715 (isolation #553) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:33 pm

/in

I really enjoyed how the whole town wanted me dead everyday, and the scum wanted me dead every night.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”