Jalyn
Jalyn
Goon
Jalyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #17 (isolation #0) » Mon Aug 25, 2003 9:40 am

Post by Jalyn »

Well, after rereading the old threads, I still think Pooky was the most suspicious, but I'd like to see something from mathcam before jumping back in and voting for him.
Jalyn
Jalyn
Goon
Jalyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (isolation #1) » Thu Sep 04, 2003 5:45 am

Post by Jalyn »

7 seems fairly safe...

vote:shadyforce
for insisting on the Leonidas/mathcam connection that doesn't make any sense & for voting mlaker after he made a reasonable, though certainly not assured, role claim. See, that makes him less likely to be scum. It doesn't guarentee his innocence, but it is less likely than otherwise.

FOS: Cadmium
for the second half of my reasoning on shadyforce.
Jalyn
Jalyn
Goon
Jalyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (isolation #2) » Mon Sep 08, 2003 7:08 am

Post by Jalyn »

Ah, does anyone else see a problem with the idea of mlaker telling us his target?
a) mlaker is innocent, chooses an innocent to stay with. Mafia target and kill both of them. (BAD)
b) mlaker is innocent, chooses an innocent to stay with, Mafia target the innocent but he/she is doc protected and that only covers the original target. We then lynch the innocent because mlaker died in their house. (BAD)
c) mlaker is innocent and chooses to stay at an innocent's house, mafia targets innocent and doc protects and it covers both of them. - One less mafia kill - (GOOD)
d) mlaker is innocent and chooses to stay at an innocent's house and the mafia avoid the house. (INDIFFERENT)
e) mlaker is innocent and chooses to stay at a mafia's house. Mlaker automatically dies. We've found a mafia! (GOOD)
f) mlaker is innocent and chooses to stay at a mafia's house and they get a choice on whether to kill mlaker and choose not to. (INDIFFERENT)
g) mlaker is guilty (INDIFFERENT)

The indifferents assume that we don't automatically believe mlaker's information.

Anyway, I still see nothing better than shadyforce, so I'll leave my vote there.
Jalyn
Jalyn
Goon
Jalyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (isolation #3) » Wed Sep 10, 2003 2:24 am

Post by Jalyn »

Huh. I chose not to post a defense last night when I checked in, because I assumed the deadline had passed.
I'll wait to hear what the mod's decision on the "after-the-deadline" posts are. In the meantime, I'll just note that y'all are attempting to lynch me for what, exactly? I'm not a confirmed innocent? Well, duh. Oh wait, is that I didn't post a defense? Of that bandwagon that popped up overnight... Lynches are certainly necessary, but throwing darts at the wall and lynching who shows up is hardly the way to go about this.
Jalyn
Jalyn
Goon
Jalyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (isolation #4) » Wed Sep 10, 2003 2:50 am

Post by Jalyn »

As a note, I would unvote shady if it wasn't so close to end of day, just because I generally give docs the benifit of the doubt.

But, as it is dusky and I find the hemming and hawing he did about the role claim to be suspect, I'll leave my vote where it is.
Jalyn
Jalyn
Goon
Jalyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (isolation #5) » Wed Sep 10, 2003 4:26 am

Post by Jalyn »

Well, that sounds like he was going to be away until Thursday, hence the deadline extension. I would think if it was going to end before then, it would have.
In which case
unvote:shadowforce
because we have a little time to find someone else suspicious and give the doc claim the benifit of the doubt.
Jalyn
Jalyn
Goon
Jalyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (isolation #6) » Wed Sep 10, 2003 9:24 am

Post by Jalyn »

We know that if the person mlaker stays with is targeted, he dies. We do not know if the doc protection extends to the coward hiding under the bed as well as the guy who's supposed to be in the house.
Jalyn
Jalyn
Goon
Jalyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (isolation #7) » Thu Sep 11, 2003 9:04 am

Post by Jalyn »

Did anyone want to give me any reasons that they are voting for me? Cause, really, this is kind of silly. A half-hearted possible lynch at the deadline for no reason. We don't even actually learn anything, because so few people were on the bandwagon that that won't even help.
Jalyn
Jalyn
Goon
Jalyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (isolation #8) » Fri Sep 12, 2003 3:20 am

Post by Jalyn »

Dragon Phoenix wrote:Quite simply - you're as good a gues as a dozen others. Forfeiting our right to lynch is in the advantage of the mafia.
That's bloody beautiful, but given the way that the bandwagon is going, you aren't even going to learn anything once you lynch me other than that I was innocent. I don't mind dying if it's for the good of the town, but I don't see how this is. At least LEARN SOMETHING from the dang lynch!

*sigh*

Could any mafia that aren't currently voting for me do so real quick so the town has something to work with tomorrow?
Jalyn
Jalyn
Goon
Jalyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (isolation #9) » Fri Sep 12, 2003 7:17 am

Post by Jalyn »

You know, this has got to be the most
boring
lynch mob I've ever seen. "Oh. Well. Someone claimed Doc so lets just grab the chick over there." "Over where?" "Oh. Just that woman, she'll do" "OK"

Bah.
Jalyn
Jalyn
Goon
Jalyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (isolation #10) » Fri Sep 12, 2003 8:05 am

Post by Jalyn »

6 people voting for me, 4 for shady.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”