Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #170 (isolation #0) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:36 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 132, Fro99er wrote:
In post 129, Aeronaut wrote:I don't care that you vote hopped, I simply thought about what I would do as scum, if somebody accused me and someone else of being scum, I'd try to turn it against that other person, as well as distance myself from them.

IT HAD NOTHING TO DO W TH YOU ACCUSING ME

JESUS FUCK

I would seriously replace out of this game had I not pre inned because I wanted to play an AP game.

In post 134, Fro99er wrote:Aero is probably town, because I don't think he, as someone I consider a MS friend, would make me this angry if he was scum who knew I was town.

In post 135, Aeronaut wrote:Yea. You're town.

I'll remember to flip the fuck out next time I play with someone I consider an MS friend.

VOTE: Dwlee
something bothers me about you and I don't know what. Post more so I can tell you why you're scum.
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #327 (isolation #1) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:14 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

@Dwlee: How is vote hopping even opportunistic in the first place? Do we just use long words for the heck of it no matter what it means? You're totally giving rise to a pulmonary edema in my lymphatic system right now.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #328 (isolation #2) » Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:16 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 325, TheCow wrote:ye dwlee is scummy ttttttttttttttbbbbbbbbbbbbbhhhhhhhhhhh

not sure if floundering vi or scummy-scum

both are counter productive tbh
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #471 (isolation #3) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:39 am

Post by Nosferatu »

Spoiler: quotes make posts longer than they should be
In post 332, Dwlee99 wrote:Are you seriously asking me how vote hopping is oppurtunistic?.
Because it shows no progression of reads and is often times just voting for whoever looks good at the moment.

key word is often. You're generalizing. The important aspect isn't how often they vote how how far between, it's when they vote that makes it opportunistic.

In post 351, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 347, pisskop wrote:Thats not what Im asking.

Im saying that if you looked at his other games you'd see things that support your claim or contradict it. Youll be more informed as a result. You dont have to play with somebody to read their games.

Click on his name
Click on his topics
Click on his completed games.
Find out what his alingment was.
Find evidence to support your claim otell us you were wrong.

Its a skill you could learn, and it helps me understand where you are.

Every recent completed game of his is on a hydra. Nope nope nope.

Delicious Mafia 2, he doesn't vote hop there as scum.

In post 359, Fro99er wrote:Also, if Dwlee is actually town then Nosferatu's hop on looks really gross. Just ISO Nos.

Nos' last post is the worst, justifying lynching Dwlee (by saying he's being counterproductive) for either reason (as flailing VI or flailing scum).

I'd rather not lynch town.

^ shocked that frogger is the only one to call me out on my extremely dubious post. Was everyone else not paying attention?

In post 377, Dwlee99 wrote:But I don't think he is scum anymore! >.<

You probably never did in the first place, you got pressured and flipped the fuck out and lashed out on the one pushing you.
In post 388, Dwlee99 wrote:Town Reads:
Wicked
Fro99er
Pisskop
Radiantcowbells

Scum Reads:
Deathnote
Nosferatu

Null:
Everyone else

Are you sheeping frogger on that nos read? Whatever, would like to hear more on that DN read.
In post 426, TheCow wrote:Pretty much everything about you pings me scum. From the theatrics and line breaks, to the overemotionalness. These things always ping me scum, but I can't sort it without experience with the player. Can we not spam up the thread so much?

curious on how line breaks are scummy. And scum really aren't overemotional, since their emotions are kind of, what's the word, fake.

In post 431, RadiantCowbells wrote:FA can't ate this effectively as scum.

That's the end of the discussion, basically.

^ this tbh

UNVOTE: Dwlee
just town with wrong opinions who can't handle pressure. If meta proves this has happened before with him as scum I'll consider moving back.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #497 (isolation #4) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:18 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 493, DeathNote wrote:Whatever, there was already a moment in which I thought cow said something sketch and called him out on it. That's why I was willing to jump on that vote.

>was
>past-tense
you were confident and now you're not?
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #502 (isolation #5) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:24 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 500, DeathNote wrote:I don't know how to respond to that. I voted him because I saw something I didn't like. Who cares what tense it's in.

Grammar betrays people's thoughts often.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #507 (isolation #6) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:35 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 503, DeathNote wrote:Maybe if you're an idiot

I can tell you're not a fan of Freud.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #518 (isolation #7) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:36 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 517, TheCow wrote:I should work on my communications skills.

Won't matter if you're not saying anything at all.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #521 (isolation #8) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:49 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

walked right into that one didn't I
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #597 (isolation #9) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:06 am

Post by Nosferatu »

keyser's posts are annoying as fuck to read because it reads like a robot chucking sentences together awkwardly.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #692 (isolation #10) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:28 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 626, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 327, Nosferatu wrote:@Dwlee: How is vote hopping even opportunistic in the first place? Do we just use long words for the heck of it no matter what it means? You're totally giving rise to a pulmonary edema in my lymphatic system right now.

You can't see how Dwlee99 could see that 'vote hopping' is opportunistic?
"pulmonary edema"?
Shut the fuck up.

It's sarcasm. You see, I said in the sentence previously, "Do we use long words for the heck of it no matter what it means", and so I said "pulmonary edema", which is an excess of fluid in the lungs, "in my lymphatic system", which gets rid of toxins in the body. See, if you look, the two phrases are used incorrectly which contributes to the sentence previous to it.

And as for the opportunism in vote hopping, dwlee took the stance that vote hopping in and of itself is opportunistic when in reality it isn't, the number of times you change vote isn't important, it's when you change votes that makes it opportunistic. I kind of mentioned this in , but you obviously didn't read that.

Also curiously, the timing of my votes are suspicious, when I only made one??? Would like to hear your explanation for that one.

Dwlee99 wrote:Am I going crazy about the scum slip..?

What scum slip
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #693 (isolation #11) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:33 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

I see your slip now
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #695 (isolation #12) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:40 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

I can actually read Keyser's posts in his previous games :/
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #700 (isolation #13) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:08 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 696, Keyser Söze wrote:

In post 692, Nosferatu wrote:when I only made one???

I can't even remember who or why you even voted.
Your scum-case left no lasting impression.
The timing of your interactions concerned me though.
Who the fuck are you scum reading Nosferatu?
Please contribute.

I never made a scum case. All of my previous scum reads have been overturned by me looking over and reconsidering, so if I gave you two or three people who I said I was scumreading, I'd be lying to you. I could give you people I was scumreading previously, and why I overturned my ruling, but I doubt that would be helpful to you, but irregardless, I like hearing myself talk, so I'll go ahead and list that anyway, in no particular order.

Spoiler: Dwlee
Reason for scum read: Was scum reading fro based on vote hopping, just because fro changed his vote frequently, not for any actual reason

Reason for overturning: Turned out to just be town with bad reasoning, reached that conclusion after he was pressured and fell apart. His frustration and response to his accusers read as town to me, by continuing to do something that he was being scum read for.

Spoiler: TheCow
Reason for scum read: Active Lurking

Reason for overturning: Gave absolutely zero shits about being pressured. Scum cares.

Spoiler: Keysor
Reason for scum read: Posts came off as robotic and artificial, pinging me as scum.

Reson for overturning: Believes himself and wants to sort, scum doesn't do either of these.

So there you go, people I was scum reading, but I'm not really sure of anymore.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #709 (isolation #14) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:36 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 703, Wickedestjr wrote:Commenting on things and
asking random questions is pretty much my play style.
You can't assume my questions are random/pointless just because they aren't questions that you would have asked.

so are they random or not?
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #756 (isolation #15) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:53 am

Post by Nosferatu »

VOTE: davesaz
pedit: oh he's back
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #779 (isolation #16) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:04 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 774, davesaz wrote:
In post 756, Nosferatu wrote:VOTE: davesaz

So what, you're picking someone who hasn't posted in a while to pressure?
I thought you liked your vote because you thought it was on scum.

both
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #813 (isolation #17) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:00 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 798, Aeronaut wrote:

So... were you just going to start voting for lurkers instead of scum reads?

If I was voting Dave because he hadn't posted in awhile and he's posting right now, I would have unvoted at this point.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #881 (isolation #18) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:57 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 878, Keyser Söze wrote:

I did not understand the logic of his unvote either:
In post 471, Nosferatu wrote:UNVOTE: Dwlee
just town with wrong opinions who can't handle pressure. If meta proves this has happened before with him as scum I'll consider moving back.

So did Nosferatu meta-check Dwlee99's completed games, to see if scum-Dwlee99 has "wrong opinions" or "can't handle pressure"? I feel like the "I'll consider moving back" final sentence keeps the vote-opportunity open.

I never looked at any of dwlee's previous games. I meant that if someone alerted me that he did stuff like this as scum I would consider moving back. Did you just see the word meta and assume I looked at his previous games?

You also don't understand my dave vote because I didn't tell you why I voted him. Like no shit man, no one knows why I voted him, don't act like it's some convoluted logic you can't wrap your head around, you just don't know.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #882 (isolation #19) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:50 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

Out of all of dave's posts, only two contain actual statements that one could derive reads from. The rest are just a series of questions and a few fairly obvious statements.

In post 326, davesaz wrote:Wow, that was quite a lot to catch up.

The impression I'm getting through the last several pages is that dwlee is scum caught for the wrong reason.
First there may have been some misinterpretation of his stance about vote hopping being scummy.
That got cleared up and he's taking heat for an opinion which goes against the grain a bit.
Having a position which is "wrong' compared to the norm isn't scummy per se, but the reaction certainly looks it.

VOTE: Dwlee99

This is him voting Dwlee. He comes in, a few pages have gone by, first thing he does is hop on the current maxwagon and give some vague reason for it.
"Scum caught for the wrong reason" - What does this even mean?
"The reaction looks like it" - uhh no, he just looks frustrated, not anti-town.

In post 774, davesaz wrote:

So what, you're picking someone who hasn't posted in a while to pressure?
I thought you liked your vote because you thought it was on scum.

Dwlee going apeshit over Keyser's "scumslip" is changing my view of him. That's too tenuous to be something that scum would be comfortable pushing, especially in the face of such an apathetic reaction to it. And even moreso with a couple of heavy posters actively calling it into question. I'm not really sure he's town, but it's enough to move him back to null.
UNVOTE:

I'm a little surprised pisskop still seems to be going after a lead that happened way back on the first couple of pages. That's vaguely scummy to me, but I've learned over the past couple of games that I almost always read him opposite of his actual alignment. Very weak town for now.

RC claimed scum but it was obviously sarcasm in response to what was going on in the thread at the time. I never have an easy time reading RC but I do know there is just enough crazy under the hood to do this while scum. The rest looks more town than what I'm used to seeing, but I'm going to call it null-scum for now and remain vigilant.

Keyser's posts are hurting my brain, but I see obviously town logic behind them. With the occasional misstatement like the "scumslip", but nobody's perfect.

Someone pointed out that the V/LA player wasn't posting and that it was scummy. Not paying attention but not reallly alignment indicative.

Wake seems slow off the mark but I think I've only been in one game with him.

Was it DN who was making such a big deal about not liking meta? I'm always suspicious of meta clears, especially mutual clears.

This is a lengthier one, but there's nothing he's actually saying, he's just edging out on everyone he talks about.

RC - "claimed scum but it was obv sarcasm; can never read him well, but he's weird, so he could do something like claim scum. His posting is town, but since I know he's crazy, I'll keep him at null-scum for no reason"

Keyser - "I don't know what to think about him, so I'll just assume his logic is town and ignore his possible scumslip"

There's no real opinion in this, other than that he doesn't buy mutual meta clears.

The fact that there's no train of thought in his posts, and no actions in his posts either, points to the fact that he isn't interested in clearing the game, something town would want to do; thereby making dave obviously not town-aligned.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #967 (isolation #20) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:21 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 888, davesaz wrote:
In post 882, Nosferatu wrote:
The fact that there's no train of thought in his posts, and no actions in his posts either, points to the fact that he isn't interested in clearing the game, something town would want to do; thereby making dave obviously not town-aligned.

Feel free to look over any of the NY's in my wiki list, or in fact most of the games. Asking questions is how I figure things out. You should also be able to easily find a pattern where I don't assume that conventional wisdom is true. Look at how hard I jump on people for "clears" -- easiest to find if you search for "lock clear" as there is one memorable game where that phrase features a lot. It especially worries me a lot when people give very easy townreads.

I don't have to ask about train of thought, but what do you mean by no actions? I'm not one who throws my vote around, if that's what you mean.

no actions means that you literally aren't doing anything. I don't care about how you feel about clears, and I never pretended, to, it's just you aren't doing anything worthwhile. My posts may not have a visible train of thought, but they have actions that point to having one. Votes are actions. Making conclusions are actions. You don't do that. You're just asking questions that aren't important at all, and more importantly, you aren't even doing anything with those questions.

In post 909, davesaz wrote:
In post 896, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 895, davesaz wrote:Keyser, I noticed a marked change in your posting style. Style 1 was very stilted where style 2 is more conversational. I don't think it is alignment indicative, but I'm curious why you changed.

Spoiler: style1
In post 781, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 773, JarJarDrinks wrote:The fact that you're not even considering this as an option makes me think you know DNs alignment.

Miss-rep.
Show me where I know DeathNote's alignment.
I'm trying to talk this through with you rationally.
I already (repeatedly) shared my position on DeathNote. And I will re-read his posts this evening.
If I scum-read him
I will vote him.

In post 776, JarJarDrinks wrote:You don't think there's any other reason to vote for someone?

There are many reasons why I think both town AND scum would want to vote DeathNote given his awful
"You guys aren't lynching me"
warning. But I'll only be voting him for one reason.

Spoiler: style2
In post 869, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 816, Fro99er wrote:Still not giving reasons because I like watching robot get annoyed

I would appreciate it if you please explain your reads. I would like to study the thought-process behind who you are calling town and scum.

This is a good start:
In post 829, Fro99er wrote:Dwlee I'm reading based off his emotions on how I pushed him earlier.
He's also starting to do some town things I cant expand upon further.

Can you describe how those "emotions" were town-indicative? I usually find emotional posts hard to label with an alignment. Please could you list and explain these "town things" Dwlee99 is doing when you have time.

In post 829, Fro99er wrote:I weirdly feel like pisskop is trying harder than normal (?). It's a really shitty meta read, but I've never been able to read PK.

My scum-lean read of pisskop is not based on meta, but I found your comments interesting. I am currently frustrated with pisskop's reluctance to respond to my queries and questions.

In post 826, JarJarDrinks wrote:I can buy Dwlee being town.
Cause he doesn't make sense as scumbuddies w/ a few of my other scumreads

I am curious - do you have any other reasons to town-read Dwlee99, except for pre-flip association tells with your other scum-reads?

How is this scumhunting?

You don't feel like explaining why you're scumreading me when everything you lsited that I'd done was either town or null?

Oh sure, other people can yuk it up all they want, but I can't ask a simple (somewhat off-topic) question without it being "not scumhunting"? Why does everyone do this? :?

You don't ask several "off-topic" questions, all of your questions have no real relevance whatsoever. It's not just that a few of your posts aren't alignment indicative questions, you just plain and simple aren't scumhunting.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #973 (isolation #21) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:52 am

Post by Nosferatu »

yeah, you also posted a shit ton more often there and some of your questions actually meant something. If
you
, the person
asking the questions
aren't doing anything with those questions, they are meaningless. It becomes literally a waste of space.

p-edit: making me town in your out of the blue readlist isn't going to make me stop scumreading you btw
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #977 (isolation #22) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:57 am

Post by Nosferatu »

also:
In post 971, davesaz wrote:
davesaz
, Keyser Söze, Aeronaut, Nosferatu
JarJarDrinks, Dwlee99, Fro99er,
Nero Cain, Zulfy, Frozen Angel, DeathNote,
RadiantCowbells, Wickedestjr,
pisskop, Wake88,
TheCow

Keyser and Nosferatu are strong enough town to me to call them obvious. Aero is the weakest of the strong / strongest of the weak.

but besides that; if Aero is the weakest and Soze is strongest, this is in an order, and my name is last. Meaning you clearly just stuck my name on at the end.

To what end? idk maybe to make me feel better about you? Who knows.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1008 (isolation #23) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:34 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1006, davesaz wrote:I can't find the post where someone asked for an explanation of my Nosferatu read and/or why it came out of the blue.

In post 700, Nosferatu wrote:
I never made a scum case. All of my previous scum reads have been overturned by me looking over and reconsidering, so if I gave you two or three people who I said I was scumreading, I'd be lying to you. I could give you people I was scumreading previously, and why I overturned my ruling, but I doubt that would be helpful to you, but irregardless, I like hearing myself talk, so I'll go ahead and list that anyway, in no particular order.

I trimmed this post down quite a bit, but the openness of the post tells me it's coming from town. Scum try to find facts to match their read, town examine the facts and make the read match.

In post 882, Nosferatu wrote:Out of all of dave's posts, only two contain actual statements that one could derive reads from. The rest are just a series of questions and a few fairly obvious statements.

Setting aside for the moment that the observations are incorrect,
this is the type of conclusion that town should make, if the observations were correct.

Huh, strangely enough, you don't make those conclusions, or any observations at all for that matter. Wonder what that makes you?

On another note, is it just me, or does scum have an increased propensity to say things like this when caught. They always say "even if you're wrong, your thinking is townie". So are you telling me the proper conclusion is to scum read you?

You shouldn't townread me off of my case on you, I can make a case on anyone. I could argue aero and frogger are scum together and they pretended to clear each other through meta that no one would bother to verify because of their portrayed confidence. Does that make me town because I bothered to actually care about the game? No, it means I saw something and I went after it, something scum can do just as easily as town.

A townie up against my case on them doesn't town read me, they see the hypocrisy in my argument and look at my posts under scrutiny. Not paste me on top of their read list, call me obvious town and conjure up some bullshit reason for it.

It's obvious that my case on you applies to me as well, I've done pretty much nothing this entire game and only now I jump on you, someone with few posts, an odd playstyle, and a few votes on them from before. An easy glance at your meta proves that you don't like being called out on the flaws of your playstyle. Knowing this, the obvious course of action when the crux of the argument against you is this playstyle, a town player would see the possibility that this is scum that is exploiting your attachment to your playstyle.

Why no one else considered this is beyond me, but a town player under scrutiny for a hypocritical argument certainly doesn't suddenly town read their accuser.

TLDR: You're scum and you should feel bad.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1009 (isolation #24) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:35 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

Jeez phone posting is going to give me arthritis
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1229 (isolation #25) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:42 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1224, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 1181, Fro99er wrote:Anyway. What I did was very good for the game state regardless of pisskop trying belittle my play.

HarJar indicated there were associatives between Dave and Dwlee. I went to look for those (didn't find any) but found Dwlee's contradiction and some things that don't make sense from Dwlee as town. This led people to chime in and now a ton of links are formed. In my mind there's clearly two scenarios:

1) Dave flips scum: 100% certain scum is one of Dwlee or Aero and we can sort that shit out

2) Dave flips town: Dwlee is nearly confscum.

The associative is Dwlee giving wicked a townread for starting the dave wagon.

See I think if dave flips
scum
: Dwlee is nearly confscum.

^
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1234 (isolation #26) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:49 am

Post by Nosferatu »

RadiantCowbells wrote:Why the hell would you guess SK over just a general scum BP?

because he's scum and he wants to kill the sk asap
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1400 (isolation #27) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:03 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

so are we lynching scum dwlee or sk DN?

pisskop wrote:Wouldnt that make wicked the scumbud?

how
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1499 (isolation #28) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:07 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1493, Zulfy wrote:My case is about FA being deadweight scum. The only reasonable defense this deadweight scum has had is your meta defense on her. Metadefense that I've chosen to disregard because you can be her scumbuddy. This makes sense to me.

The thing is centered on her though. As I said if she turns out to be town then your read on her can be explained completely by your little cybercrush.
I don't think she'll turn out to be town, tho. I think she'll turn out to be scum.
Because the only defense I can buy can also be interpreted as a scumbuddy's intrigue.

I mean, maybe I'm wrong too. I don't scumread you, but my scumread on FA depends on you being scum.

Shit's difficult.

forget you being scum, are you high?
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1511 (isolation #29) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:19 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

zulfy is it dilaudid? Oxycodone? You've gotta tell me what you're on rn
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1987 (isolation #30) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:54 am

Post by Nosferatu »

I didn't read the last 10 pages should I bother?
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1988 (isolation #31) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:54 am

Post by Nosferatu »

and oh shit FA replaced out, guess I better then
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2014 (isolation #32) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:14 am

Post by Nosferatu »

so why did we ignore dwlee for literally voting because of drama? It's certainly more scum indicative than anything FA's done.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2177 (isolation #33) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:08 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 2020, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 2002, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1995, Dwlee99 wrote:What changed was me being done with FAs crap.
UNVOTE:

Yo, rc, at the end of yesterday you said you wouldnt touch me with a 10 foot pole, no comment on the people scum reading me? Like atm I dont see any reasons for anyone scum reading me and I think it is bs.

Also.. personal message to mollie.. you made me lose a marathon game because you left when you could have nked for the win.

was it 4 in the morning and did I pass out. I think that happened a cple of time.

It was 7 pm est

I felt that their emotion was scum-indicative nos.

In post 2098, Dwlee99 wrote:They sat there and fucking whined instead of scum hunting and flipped their read of me.
Why the heck am I scum? Does anyone even have a fricken reason?

oh good the flurry of posts stopped
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2179 (isolation #34) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:11 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

oh I was going to comment on those and I forgot I had quoted those... Guess I better.
In post 2020, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 2002, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1995, Dwlee99 wrote:What changed was me being done with FAs crap.
UNVOTE:

Yo, rc, at the end of yesterday you said you wouldnt touch me with a 10 foot pole, no comment on the people scum reading me? Like atm I dont see any reasons for anyone scum reading me and I think it is bs.

Also.. personal message to mollie.. you made me lose a marathon game because you left when you could have nked for the win.

was it 4 in the morning and did I pass out. I think that happened a cple of time.

It was 7 pm est

I felt that their emotion was scum-indicative nos.

what. Since when is emotion scum-indicative?
In post 2098, Dwlee99 wrote:They sat there and fucking whined instead of scum hunting and flipped their read of me.
Why the heck am I scum? Does anyone even have a fricken reason?

jar/aero/frog had a reason day one ago, why don't you look back there?
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2180 (isolation #35) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:15 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

so yeah, I'm more curious on why everyone wanted to lynch FA. I still think she's town. She simply hasn't done anything scummy imo
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2181 (isolation #36) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:21 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

mollie hasn't really done anything scummy either, and it's kind of stupid to expect her to do anything except defend herself when she replaces into the current maxwagon slot, and anyone who honestly blames her for not putting out any content immediately is either scum or doesn't have their head on straight. I'm looking at you pk
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2183 (isolation #37) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:28 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

that's inconsequential however, I'm more interested in why you hopped on FA's wagon.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2407 (isolation #38) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:19 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

pk is getting everyone to leave lol

teach me your ways
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2428 (isolation #39) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:36 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

pk can you or any other mollie/FA lynch supporters make a case on either molly or FA? Or at least a summary of a case?
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2432 (isolation #40) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:46 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

since my defense of mollie 300 posts ago, she still hasn't expressed desire to clear the game, so yeah, this slot looking p scummy rn...
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2443 (isolation #41) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:03 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

after isoing dave, I think there's a scum partner of his between [Dwlee, RC, PK]. If mollie flips scum, it can't be PK. If she flips town, I don't really think it would be RC. Not sure how to determine if Dwlee is a partner or not, maybe from the NKs. If we lynch someone other than mollie, well, I guess I'll cross that bridge when we get there.

RadiantCowbells wrote:I mean, I guess.

But Mollie flipping scum would make his decision to townread me heavily for my meta defense on FA a little suspect.

how

pirate mollie wrote:i am just going to say that as a replace in it doesn't really feel like a fair chance and pple are attacking any intel that I gather. like no really, I am gonna flip town.

wtf are you pple doing

why are pple ignoring that pisskop falsify-ied meta

when is is pisskop gonna address this and why are pple ignoring it

I'm ignoring it because it's not the crux of his argument but it is the crux of yours.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2445 (isolation #42) » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:05 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

lol
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2545 (isolation #43) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:22 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 2544, Fro99er wrote:Just waiting for wake to post.

this really
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2786 (isolation #44) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:57 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 2775, Fro99er wrote:So Doiley is scum.

I'm ready

VOTE: Mollie

is this the hammer or are we L-1 now or something?
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2841 (isolation #45) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:41 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

Frogger is a perfect example of why I don't have friends

VOTE: mollie
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2849 (isolation #46) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:12 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

why does everyone think I'm an alt? Is it that unbelievable that I only started mafia this summer, or is it the way I interact with others?
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2902 (isolation #47) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:22 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

Frogger is also a perfect example of why I don't put my feelings into things that don't matter. Like what vocabulary word a person over the internet wants to use to call me.

I'm unsure about this lynch. The wagon hasn't been lynched yet, but does that really mean there's resistance? I mean, no one is making it clear that they town read her. It's like we all think she's scum, but not everyone is completely onboard so we keep giving her chances to show she's town but we're not coming from an objective standpoint so the loop goes on and on.

I'm keeping my vote because there's information from this lynch that we can get, but I'm not going to pretend I'm confident on her flip.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2906 (isolation #48) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:27 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

Nosferatu wrote:Frogger is also a perfect example of why I don't put my feelings into things that don't matter. Like what vocabulary word a person over the internet wants to use to call me.

I'm unsure about this lynch. The wagon hasn't been lynched yet, but does that really mean there's resistance? I mean, no one is making it clear that they town read her. It's like we all think she's scum, but not everyone is completely onboard so we keep giving her chances to show she's town but we're not coming from an objective standpoint so the loop goes on and on.

I'm keeping my vote because there's information from this lynch that we can get, but I'm not going to pretend I'm confident on her flip.

and just in case you take that personally, frogger I'm not antagonizing you, I'm using you as an example because you're a prominent example and your posts are clear evidence that you are a human with feelings and a metaphorical heart. Something I've been informed by reputable sources that I don't possess.

pedit: tbh I thought I was going to be n1ed
pedit2: it's because you are human frogger. It sucks. I wish I could sympathize. Almost.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2931 (isolation #49) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:48 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

I'm not an alt tho
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2937 (isolation #50) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:54 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 2936, pirate mollie wrote:I take back my town read on froggy!

what. why.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2943 (isolation #51) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:01 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

if mollie is scum she's a bright one, because I see what she would be doing. By refusing to read me, this can be interpreted as not wanting to slip on her scum partner, casting doubt on me and shaking the confidence in the townbloc.

And if you're town, idk wtf you're doing.

pedit: see? victim no. 1 dwlee here. Or at least he's the first to point it out.

And I'm
not
an alt.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2952 (isolation #52) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:06 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 2947, Dwlee99 wrote:What do you mean "Victim no. 1 dwlee here"?

you're the first to note that she might not want to out her scumbuddy.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2964 (isolation #53) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:16 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

Dwlee99 wrote:Not sure what to think of that post because I fake hammered. hmm

I'll actually hammer then.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3189 (isolation #54) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:18 am

Post by Nosferatu »

holy shit wtf happened last night

catching up now.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3190 (isolation #55) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:45 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 2997, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2995, RadiantCowbells wrote:hell you have a p big wagon on you.

whose votes do you think could be town, whose are scum, what's up?

what do you think of keyser's vote being so sticky while simultaneously talking to me as if I were town?

I think that dwlee is lynchbait but he still might be scum if you can possibly wrap your head around that.

nosferatu is an alt I am pretty sure about this. froggy vetting her like is makes me unsure of froggy but I don't think he wld drag this much emotionalism out so I lean very town on him.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT YOU'RE A DENSE ONE. I'm going to reiterate ONE MORE FUCKING TIME, that I am not UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, an alt. I have NEVER played with you before, and I have NO other accounts on this website. It's not that fucking difficult. If I see one more comment on me being an alt I swear to everything holy I will go absolutely apeshit and I will be as much as a cunt I need to be to fucking get their ass lynched because it's just giving an excuse to not read me.

In post 3011, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2559, AngryPidgeon wrote:
Vote Count 2.13

pirate mollie (5) - pisskop, Nero Cain, Zulfy, RadiantCowbells, Dwlee99
pisskop (3) - Wickedestjr, Keyser Söze, pirate mollie
Dwlee99 (1) - JarJarDrinks
TheCow (1) - DeathNote
Zulfy (1) - Fro99er

Not voting (3) - Nosferatu, Wake88, TheCow

With 14 alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch!

:D

(expired on 2016-01-18 23:59:59)

this was the last vc.

I think i am getting keyser and nosferatu confused. cos nosferatu did vote me and I am not sure why cos he never said.

and rc you were in that game with thorella

If you had read my ISO before making a stupid confused comment you would see that I noted several times there is info that can arise from your lynch.
In post 3025, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 2997, pirate mollie wrote:nosferatu is an alt I am pretty sure about this. froggy vetting her like is makes me unsure of froggy

What does nosferatu being an alt have anything to do with his alignment (and others like fro99er)?
What do you make of his posts? His D1 scum-case on davesav? His interactions with davesav?
I don't know how trying to fugure out if he is an alt or not helps you find out his alignment.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
In post 3035, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3025, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 2997, pirate mollie wrote:nosferatu is an alt I am pretty sure about this. froggy vetting her like is makes me unsure of froggy

What does nosferatu being an alt have anything to do with his alignment (and others like fro99er)?
What do you make of his posts? His D1 scum-case on davesav? His interactions with davesav?
I don't know how trying to fugure out if he is an alt or not helps you find out his alignment.

why are you cherry-picking my posts? are you trying to find reasons to justify your sticky vote?

I am a meta player so hell yeah if I get a whiff of some1 being an alt I will pursue it cos I think alts are shitty. I have been burned by alts before and I am pretty sure that most of the site knows how I feel about them at this point.

what the actual fuck. Do you read your posts and actually think they make sense?
In post 3054, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3049, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 2945, Fro99er wrote:Nobody is ever lynching Nos so if Nos is scum GG.

sure. I have not been given a good reason as to why and their vote on me is REALLY FUCKING OPPORTUNISTIC COS THEY DIDN'T EVEN TRY TO READ ME but sure.

you're just telling everyone that you aren't reading the game for shit.

In post 3092, pisskop wrote:nonono
I take an 8 hour nap and the fucking hug patrol moves in.

THIS SO HARD
In post 3095, pisskop wrote:
In post 3093, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 3092, pisskop wrote:nonono
I take an 8 hour nap and the fucking hug patrol moves in.

why are you trying to shit up the thread again?
why you you so emotionally weak?

this tbh
In post 3114, pisskop wrote:Mob mentally is cool and all, but it really has nothing on the use of friends to attain you goals. Hunh.

starting to agree here.
In post 3153, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3148, pisskop wrote:
In post 3147, pirate mollie wrote:sexist bullshit deathtunnel

Okay. Lets see my sexism. Go.

every single time you sexualized my interactions with other players

the implication is that "they are townreading you cos of a sex thing" and not because they have a brain between their ears or think I have one. you are dismissing their attempt to read me you are fucking insulting me and them.

Where the actual fuck are you getting this sexism shit. I don't even think pk even mentioned your sex previously.

In post 3158, Dwlee99 wrote:Deathtunnelling is trying to sort the game.

what.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3191 (isolation #56) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:48 am

Post by Nosferatu »

I need to get my fucking herbal tea for this shit
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3193 (isolation #57) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:04 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 3192, Dwlee99 wrote:Get some jasmine tea, bro. Also tunnelling us sortibg another player if done correctly.

not sure you're fully aware of what tunneling entails. Tunnelings is inherently not storting. In your mind, you have already sorted that player, and are coming at all of their posts from that assumption. So deathtunneling is certainly not sorting.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3195 (isolation #58) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:14 am

Post by Nosferatu »

tunneling is confbias. They're literally the same thing.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3270 (isolation #59) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:13 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 3202, Fro99er wrote:Nos.

Who are we lynching today?

Top 3. Go!

Mollie
DN
Dwlee

Oh god people are just going to lynch pk just for being a dick. This is why we can't have nice things.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3280 (isolation #60) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:21 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

Oh dear. I need to get friends to get in this game to use them to advance my scum agenda, because it clearly is very effective.

pedit: I like a mollie lynch more than a pk lynch. I can still get info from either, so I won't be super upset if mollie lived but I would vote the shit out of her in LyLo.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3290 (isolation #61) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:26 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 3281, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 3270, Nosferatu wrote:

Top 3. Go!

Mollie
DN
Dwlee

Oh god people are just going to lynch pk just for being a dick. This is why we can't have nice things.

PLS VOTE DN WITH ME

PLS.

I'm more confident DN will flip scum but the pk/mollie dynamic can't continue. It's extremely detrimental.

pedit: if mollie actually replaces out that's different tho.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3299 (isolation #62) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:30 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 3291, Fro99er wrote:
In post 3280, Nosferatu wrote:Oh dear. I need to get friends to get in this game to use them to advance my scum agenda, because it clearly is very effective.

pedit: I like a mollie lynch more than a pk lynch. I can still get info from either, so I won't be super upset if mollie lived but I would vote the shit out of her in LyLo.

I would LOVE for you to make it to Lylo but you and I both know as a universal townread and one of the few cool calm and collected players here that it's not happening.

Yeah... I need to be less universally townread. This is why I hate obvtowning. It's like a death sentence.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3305 (isolation #63) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:33 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 3302, Dwlee99 wrote:We are lynching nero or dn today.

Lay off the oxycodon.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3311 (isolation #64) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:38 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 3307, Fro99er wrote:I am going to sheep Nos because IDGAF anymore and Nos is clearly clearly town.

Nos. what do you want me to do?

I'd probably tell you to vote mollie. But I don't think you'd like what would happen.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3328 (isolation #65) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:11 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 3315, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 3308, Dwlee99 wrote:Can someone tell me why I am on pain relievers?

Oxycodone is an opiate. I was basically asking if you here high.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3331 (isolation #66) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:14 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

*were

pedit: no, I just highly doubt the lynch will be between them.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3333 (isolation #67) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:15 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

If mollie actually replaces out, I'll be fine hopping on the DN train.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3341 (isolation #68) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:20 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 3335, Dwlee99 wrote:I was going to tell him to lay off the oxcydocin. And if you think they are scum then why cant we start a wagon? We have plenty of time

I'm more adamant at getting rid of the pk/mollie dynamic of "you're manipulating your friends" vs "stop oppressing me, you're being an advent of the patriarchy" since as much as I love toxicity, I still think this is kind of annoying when it causes the thread to blow up when everyone is just saying the same thing over and over again.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3347 (isolation #69) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:23 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 3346, pisskop wrote:Its gotta go. one of us.

This.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3371 (isolation #70) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:37 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 3349, RadiantCowbells wrote:and also by implying that PM is using the fact that she's a girl to elicit sympathy to keep herself alive you're being incredibly sexist and demeaning.

I changed my avatar to a girl to avoid getting lynched in my first game. In fact I did it again in a recent game.

Made it to endgame in both games.

Haven't had a guy as my avatar since and I probably won't until I'm confident that I can avoid getting lynched without appealing to the base nature of humankind.

And anyway I don't find that sexist, but I do see it as kind of dickish.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3379 (isolation #71) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:40 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 3374, RadiantCowbells wrote:
I changed my avatar to a girl to avoid getting lynched in my first game. In fact I did it again in a recent game.

This is nonsense.

I've had an Annie avi forever and I get N1ed every single game.

Night killing isn't the same as lynching. You don't see an avatar when deciding who to pick off in scum PT.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3434 (isolation #72) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:13 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

What.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3583 (isolation #73) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:27 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 3558, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 3553, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3549, Dwlee99 wrote:Pk, I like that avatar better btw.
But I am not sure on mollie and I am confident on deathnote and it has the added bonus of it possibly being an sk so yea.

we aren't lynching deathy

he is not grpscum and if he is an sk I want him to nk me

like you guys cld try leashing him if you are thoroughly convinced he is an sk

I am not convinced

He can still be group scum.

he literally can't. A scum flip in the hood clears him from being scum so he's either sk or town.
In post 3578, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3566, RadiantCowbells wrote:omg this game is just mollie and PK screaming at me to lynch the other.

this is horrible

YOU think it is horrible? you haven't been on the receiving end of his sexist bullshit and he still has not answered my questions but that okay yeah? he must be town!

you still haven't posted a read on me.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3585 (isolation #74) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:28 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 3584, RadiantCowbells wrote:
he literally can't. A scum flip in the hood clears him from being scum so he's either sk or town.

can you fucking stop.

ok.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3592 (isolation #75) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:38 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 3586, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3583, Nosferatu wrote:you still haven't posted a read on me.

because i personally do not have 1. you have pretty fucking nasty and have bitched about the gamestate while contributing to its toxic environment. I am town I will flip and no point have approached me as if I was nor have been at all interested in what my reads cos yeah I posted them!

you have made it abundantly clear you don't give a shit about this slot but pple are saying you are town and I am okay listening to them for now but your top 3 scum picks awful I know this cos I AM NUMBER ONE GO ME.

there has only 1 other time where I have been tempted to post role and fuck aaron for not being on line or modkilling or doing something about the shittiness in this thread from pisskop and you. if you guys are scum it was NOT a clean win you did it through nasty sledging. froggy says you are town and idgi but who ask me again what my reads are so that once again they can be ignored and then you can vet pisskop's case that I am not giving reads or doing shit this game.

you said "this is why we can't have nice things" when have you been shitty to me and called dwlee a drug addict. like you are part of the problem!

I'm going to approach this calmly, because strangely enough, I've been doing that for most of this game and I might as well just continue on doing that.

1. I never said you didn't give reads.
2. I haven't been toxic. You repeatedly called me an alt despite both my and frogger's statements to the contary. You treated me like I was an alt and ignored my slot. I haven't been shitty to you at all. I have made no attacks on your personality whatsoever and have not insulted you once. You have been more rude to me than I have been to you.
3. I didn't call dwlee a drug addict. I asked if he was high facitiously after he made a statement I found illogical. This is a common joke in American culture and is by no means an insult.
4. You are not my number one scum read. I never said you were my number one scumread. I think either you are pk need to be lynched and I town read pk. You are my number one lynch candidate, but you are not my number one scum read.
5. I never stated that I didn't care about your slot. I even made a post about how I was agonizing over how to sort your slot.
6. I have not approached your slot as if you were scum becausr I was townreading FA. I still have not completely decided what you are to me.
7. I have never stated that you aren't doing anything in this game. I have stated that you weren't trying to sort anyone, because at the time of my post, you hadn't done any scumhunting yet.

I still cannot see how you can have no read on a player when you've been in the game for two irl days. Please try to take a breath and read the game. I will converse you concerning your reads once you have made a complete readlist, as up until now I have only seen pk, jarjar, frogger, and nero in your readlist. Once you've covered every player, then I will talk with you about which ones I have questions about.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3593 (isolation #76) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:48 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 2181, Nosferatu wrote:mollie hasn't really done anything scummy either, and it's kind of stupid to expect her to do anything except defend herself when she replaces into the current maxwagon slot, and anyone who honestly blames her for not putting out any content immediately is either scum or doesn't have their head on straight. I'm looking at you pk

Oh wow I was actually defending you earlier. What a bitchy move! I'm SO toxic. It's amazing I can live with myself.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3601 (isolation #77) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:50 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 3594, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3592, Nosferatu wrote:
I'm going to approach this calmly, because strangely enough, I've been doing that for most of this game and I might as well just continue on doing that.

1. I never said you didn't give reads.
2. I haven't been toxic. You repeatedly called me an alt despite both my and frogger's statements to the contary. You treated me like I was an alt and ignored my slot. I haven't been shitty to you at all. I have made no attacks on your personality whatsoever and have not insulted you once. You have been more rude to me than I have been to you.
3. I didn't call dwlee a drug addict. I asked if he was high facitiously after he made a statement I found illogical. This is a common joke in American culture and is by no means an insult.
4. You are not my number one scum read. I never said you were my number one scumread. I think either you are pk need to be lynched and I town read pk. You are my number one lynch candidate, but you are not my number one scum read.
5. I never stated that I didn't care about your slot. I even made a post about how I was agonizing over how to sort your slot.
6. I have not approached your slot as if you were scum becausr I was townreading FA. I still have not completely decided what you are to me.
7. I have never stated that you aren't doing anything in this game. I have stated that you weren't trying to sort anyone, because at the time of my post, you hadn't done any scumhunting yet.

I still cannot see how you can have no read on a player when you've been in the game for two irl days. Please try to take a breath and read the game. I will converse you concerning your reads once you have made a complete readlist, as up until now I have only seen pk, jarjar, frogger, and nero in your readlist. Once you've covered every player, then I will talk with you about which ones I have questions about.

1. I am pretty sure you have implied that i was not doing stuff. giving reads is doing stuff. do you disagree?

[] yes
[] no

2. show me where i was rude to you. thinking you are an alt is not rude btw. I said that i thought you were an alt, like I literally explained my alt paranoia. cheetos finally came clean in a game that he was alting in recently so yeah my paranoia is epic sky levels right now cos it is not just 1 game or 1 person it is several hence why i started my thread in md. I think they shld be banned but whenever that portion of the discussion has come up in the past some1 always goes "well we allow hydras and they are alts" when no, they are not even remotely the same thing. if you are offended that I called you an alt but are not an alt then I truly am sorry, its just the way you come across to me and every alt that I have confronted has denied being an alt so there is that as well. I am truly sorry if my paranoia offends you its just that I been through this so many times and they always turn out to be alts. if you aren't 1 then yaye.

3. asking some1 if they are on drugs is defo an insult. the implication is that their reasoning is compromised due to an external element and shldn't be listened to. just cos it is a part of the american culture that YOU support does not make it any less insulting. normally I don't give a shit it is that it came at a time when the game needed less insults and put downs.

4. froggy asked you to list your 3 top scumspects and I was the first person you named. here lemme refresh your memory:

Top 3. Go!

Mollie
DN
Dwlee

I was under the assumption that if you were town that you wld want to lynch scum, was I wrong in that assumption? cos i am the first name on that list so i assumed that I was your top scumread. my bad i guess.

5. you don't to have explicitly state that you don't care about my slot it is insinuated when your lynch list has me as your number 1 person to lynch and I just learned from this convo that I am not even your top scum read!

6. okay so your approach to this slot has been that you want to get rid of it cos I am in it got it. I am not a scumread, I am just some1 you want lynched. for info. when you cld literally get that from any1's lynch. but for some reason that I cannot fathom I am your du jour of choice.

7. saying that I am not trying to sort pple is literally the same thing as saying that I am not doing anything. cos i have been sorting pple. or trying but it is hard to play a game on the defensive especially when another sexualized every interaction I tried to make.

that don't understand any of this is mindboggling.

2 days I have gotten nothing from nero, wicked is turtling, a bunch of pple are not posting I can't form reads on players that I can't interact with. sorry, but I cld read this game a million times and not come with accurate reads cos I base my reads on interactions and I have always been this way. it has worked for me cos I am better at reading reactions then trying to put scum in a vacuum container of objective tells cos I always get this wrong and it has been pointed out to me. I am much better at reading interactions.

1. When I first commented about how I felt you weren't trying to sort people, I hadn't seen anything indicative of that.

you have pretty fucking nasty and have bitched about the gamestate while contributing to its toxic environment.

I'm simply not toxic. I've been here since D1 and the game wasn't toxic at all. The game became toxic while I was away, and when I came back, the toxicity didn't sharply increase, it just incremented just as it had before.

3. An insult is a statement that targets a quality of something and presents it in a negative light. Facetiously asking if someone is high is not. It's asking for a reason an illogical claim was made.

4. He didn't ask for my scum reads, he asked for the pool of people I want lynched today. You are in the lynch pool. It's not in any order.

5. If I didn't care about a slot, I wouldn't give a single solitary shit if it were lynched or not. The mere fact that I consider the lynch makes it clear that to a degree, I care about it.

6. I want to lynch scum. If I can't see scum in thread, I'll have to use information from lynches and nightkills to make an educated guess on who scum will be and lynch that.
I know your slot will give me info I want. I also know your slot perpetuates toxicity and lowers the performance of town by reiterating the same things to be pointed out for the same things to be offended by the same things that lead you to reiterate the same things. I also am on the fence on your alignment.
The main problem isn't pisskop. Pisskop does these same things in the days previous to this one and in games previous to this one. THE GAME DOESN'T SHIT ITSELF JUST BECAUSE HE'S THERE. It's the presence of both of you that causes the world to implode, and thus one of you have to go. I'm townreading pk because I don't think scum would go out of their way to provoke everyone. Scum wants to focus their provokations, and they want to do it subtely. Pk says "FUCK THE POLICE" and just provokes everyone. It's asking to get lynched. It's against scum's wincon. He just wouldn't do it. Scum would also have given up by now. He would see how much of a problem this was, and seen how it places him in a situation that causes him to be lynched the next day. It's simply against scum wincon.

I don't know how to sort you. The choice is simple. Let the flip sort it for me.

7. Let's get this out of the way, I don't give an ounce of a shit whether or not you've been sexualized, and I think everyone in this thread knows that you think you're a victim of sexism. It would be nice for you to stop reiterating it, because the constant painting yourself a victim can easily be seen as a way to gain sympathy to avoid getting lynched, which is exactly was pisskop keeps saying. He can't say you're being emotionally manipulative, if you stop letting him.

Back to the point.
As I said, I didn't think you were sorting people when I said you weren't sorting people. You were going on and on about "falsified meta".

pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3593, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 2181, Nosferatu wrote:mollie hasn't really done anything scummy either, and it's kind of stupid to expect her to do anything except defend herself when she replaces into the current maxwagon slot, and anyone who honestly blames her for not putting out any content immediately is either scum or doesn't have their head on straight. I'm looking at you pk

Oh wow I was actually defending you earlier. What a bitchy move! I'm SO toxic. It's amazing I can live with myself.

and yet you still townread him for it and sidelined your vote on me. like you are still voting me. so no, you have not given me a chance in this game.

just because I'm voting you now doesn't mean I never gave you a chance. You're acting like people have been out for you since you replaced in, when only a few actually did. I even asked for a case on you long before I ever voted. I said I felt like you weren't scumhunting long before I voted you. It was when the whole "my friend would never do this" dynamic with frogger where I was beginning to see where pk was coming from that I actually voted. So yes, I did give you a chance in this game.

pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3280, Nosferatu wrote:Oh dear. I need to get friends to get in this game to use them to advance my scum agenda, because it clearly is very effective.

the implication is that you are buying pisskop's crap that I am abusing my friends in order to push a scum agenda when I don't have 1. and you are saying you wld vote me in lylo.

I am not really seeing where you are conflicted on your read on my slot.

can you plz link the games that you have been in where you were in lylo? I am gonna do a meta dive right now.

Delicious Mafia 2. Town won.

pirate mollie wrote:so far this is the only newbie game that i see in nos's viewed topics:

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=63592

in his profile he also stated that he is 14 years old.

why do not believe that. am I crazy for not believing that he is really 14 years old who knows about oxycodone abuse and enough about american culture to call dwlee an oxycodone user? I have a 14 year old son and I have been in his class and I have heard how they interact and they don't have these type of exchanges or thought processes.

Well first of all I don't think this really matters at all. Secondly I skipped a grade, and I'm currently taking 3 college courses. Don't lump me in with other 14 year olds, and preferably, forget that I am one.

pirate mollie wrote:nosferatu if you are an actual 14 year old person then I am sorry! it makes the creep factor of pisskop sexualizing my interactions with other players that much creepier. mebbe he did not know that you were only 14.

sorry for what? no one gives a shit. Ignore age. It doesn't matter. And plus you don't actually know my age. In fact I can be lying about being 14 and taking college courses. I could be a 41 year old transvestite living addicted to dilaudid living in Tegucigalpa. It doesn't matter. It's an integer in a variable slot. It has nothing to do with my play and certainly has nothing to do with this game.

Just for future reference I'm going to take that as an attempted discredit.

I caught scum this game and convinced enough people to get him lynched in two posts. I went from a person of suspicion to a universal townread in two posts. Obviously shows that age is M E A N I N G L E S S.

Carry on exactly as you were doing before, and keep the image of a 41 year old transvestite dilaudid addict in Tegucigalpa in mind.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3606 (isolation #78) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:07 am

Post by Nosferatu »

pirate mollie wrote:
5. If I didn't care about a slot, I wouldn't give a single solitary shit if it were lynched or not. The mere fact that I consider the lynch makes it clear that to a degree, I care about it.

you are not exactly considering my slot if you sideline your vote on me the entire time. sidelining a vote is the direct opposite of consideration.

like you are still voting me.

and now that i am calling you out on your age and have meta-dived and no I don't think you are 14 and I think you are an alt puts venom in this game cos you playing with intention of deceit and yeah I have a problem with that. even if you are not an alt then you are still being deceitful. cos no way I think you are 14.

Great! Except alts don't play in Newbie games. So yeah, have fun with that knowledge. And I didn't sideline a vote on you. I thought about it, and then I voted you. I haven't moved it because you haven't given me reason to. SHOCKING.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3622 (isolation #79) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:32 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 3614, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3606, Nosferatu wrote:
pirate mollie wrote:

you are not exactly considering my slot if you sideline your vote on me the entire time. sidelining a vote is the direct opposite of consideration.

like you are still voting me.

and now that i am calling you out on your age and have meta-dived and no I don't think you are 14 and I think you are an alt puts venom in this game cos you playing with intention of deceit and yeah I have a problem with that. even if you are not an alt then you are still being deceitful. cos no way I think you are 14.

Great! Except alts don't play in Newbie games. So yeah, have fun with that knowledge. And I didn't sideline a vote on you. I thought about it, and then I voted you. I haven't moved it because you haven't given me reason to. SHOCKING.

okay so i am your topscumread then?

alts slide into newbies all of the time.

you are not 14 are you. and hell yeah age does matter cos I deal with teenagers differently than I do with adults.

1. No. You're not. Don't think that you're special. DN holds the position of top scum read. DN isn't groupscum though, so I don't find him a priority atm.
2. They'd get caught. I came to this site after playing a game with Sakura Hana on a forum off-site. just by searching my name putting her as an author will authenticate that. Now move on from the alt bullshit that no one else cares about.
3. Do you read people differently because they're 17 or 21? If not then it doesn't matter.

Spoiler:
RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 2999, RadiantCowbells wrote:
what do you think of keyser's vote being so sticky while simultaneously talking to me as if I were town?

I don't like it at all and he's my primary scumread atm.

I think that dwlee is lynchbait but he still might be scum if you can possibly wrap your head around that.

Yea, I was feeling him for lynchbait yesterday but now I'm not so sure.
The specific timing of his vote on you was an absolute catastrophe.
There are some things I like in his associatives with Daves though, so idk.

nosferatu is an alt I am pretty sure about this. froggy vetting her like is makes me unsure of froggy but I don't think he wld drag this much emotionalism out so I lean very town on him.

You should read D1. Fro99er is pretty obvtown here. No comment on Nosf. alt status.

In post 3001, RadiantCowbells wrote:like there was a point on the FA wagon where Keyser was claiming to not support it but making no effort to stop it and throwing in offhanded comments about irrelevant shit when it seemed like it was inevitable then as soon as it slowed down when you got in KS felt the need to vote.

and yea, he's doing a lot of talking to you like you're town. I actually thought he was bussing you when I was scumreading you but idk

In post 3006, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 3005, pirate mollie wrote:I really want to hear from the standing stones cos this checking out and not posting is bullshit. and that is exactly what is going on.

yea cuz I was thinking that you not getting lynched probs meant you were scum but there's so many people passively standing around not rly voting you or pushing scumreads and I'm starting to wonder if scum wants town to push this lynch through then use it as justification to push a ML onto like PK or myself who were on the wagon.

I don't at all like the fact that so many people checked out cuz I'd figure that if you were scum at this point scum would prolly have bussed you by now, particularly considering that you were avoiding giving associatives which would scream to me as scum that it's time to lynch you and pile up towncred.

look at the people like KS who weren't voting while FA was in the slot during the time that it seemed like the lynch was absolutely gonna happen then as soon as you replaced in and momentum started slowing voted (and you're pretty objectively less scummy than FA was) so I don't really understand how KS ended up voting you when he did, especially when he was claiming to TR you for all the time before that.

In post 3026, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 3022, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 2999, RadiantCowbells wrote:he's my primary scumread atm.

It's the first I've heard of it. When did I become your primary scumread? Before or after where you kept flip-flopping over the Frozen Angel/pirate mollie wagon?

I forgot about DeathNote because everyone was being a moron about the neighbourhood thing.
But yeah, you're behind that. Somewhere around when you made that "everybody loses their minds" post and I realized you'd done literally nothing that could be construed as scumhunting today.

In post 3001, RadiantCowbells wrote:and yea, he's doing a lot of talking to you like you're town. I actually thought he was bussing you when I was scumreading you but idk

Where did I say I think/know pirate mollie is town?
How can I be bussing pirate mollie?
I've wanted to give that slot a fair chance, but no where did I claim pirate mollie was town. That slot deserves pressure.

See:

Who has Frozen Angel got "chainsawwy about"?
What do you think Frozen Angel's "endgoal" is?
What part of her "emtional tag" is scum indicative?

Shit like this that you said to PK highly implies that you're townreading or at the very least nullreading her, yeah. Are you denying it?
I don't like how she became a scumread when it got to the point where her lynch might need your vote.

In post 3013, RadiantCowbells wrote:Still p sure he's scum because of the way he's sidelining the wagon here,

All I ask is for someone in that slot to present their reads and not threaten to rulebreak/overreact/tunnel/get mod-killed/want to be lynched. I have been
very clear
about this. I have not town-read that slot since Frozen Angel was sat in that chair. Because of their emotional/defensive dispositions I feel like that slot has not played to its potential, therefore, we risk a miss-lynch if that slot is town. If the slot fails to contribute to the game it will be lynched/replaced. That is why I asked pirate mollie to take a step back from her defence tunnel on pisskop, breathe, and share her reads on
everyone else

OK, I guess.

But I'm ehh about how robotic your attitude towards that is.

In post 3013, RadiantCowbells wrote:plus his awful daves associatives.

Please highlight all these awful "associatives".

Follow up post for that.

In post 3029, RadiantCowbells wrote:You made a bunch of posts giving reasons to scumread Davesaz, criticizing his questioning and such, then never voted him and completely forgot about him.

786, 793, 797 all expressed suspicion of Davesaz and then he completely dropped off your radar and you said nothing about him till he got lynched.

I see that dave flipped scum neighbour, do we really think that ap wld put 2 scum in a hood cos I don't think that he wld altho i can see the sk angle in the hood.

omfg can everyone fuckin stop with that.

as a moderator I'd find it downright hilarious to throw 2 scums in a hood with a townie, SK or otherwise.

DN is fucking scum regardless of what neighbourhood he's in.

Pedit: Zulfy was never in the hood.

In post 3037, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 3031, DeathNote wrote:Better start comprehending rc, that's a town DN right there.

you literally can't even argue that the positions you took in the two posts can be reconciled.

like if you admitted you changed your mind because you got antsy under pressure we can go from there. you're scumclaiming atm.

I was asking pisskop to look at his own scum-read of Frozen Angel. How are my questions scum-indicative?
Very early in the game, pisskop posted this:

FA was literally asking to be lynched and you were super calm collected asking PK questions about how he felt about the wagon.

If you are LF info from PK to sort you clearly don't have a strong read on FA. I also got a definite impression that she was a TR before this point.

Nice job twisting it so it's directly about your alignment instead of showing your read on FA.

It has truly been a horror show. However, it appear pirate mollie is now looking at the game critically with wider focus.

No shit?

You posting this moves you to scum-lean.
Show me where I was scum-reading/pushing Frozen Angel/pirate mollie's lynch (and why it is "scummy")

Your earlier posts heavily implied that you were townreading her.
When did she become "not a townread"?

Show me where you think I wanted to vote/hammer/push her wagon.

I actually thought you already had. Mixed you up with Nos with the fake hammer shenanigans.

I've tried to show as much patience as possible on her slot.
You are actually describing your own play here - flip-flopping/changing your read on her slot countless times. You realise pirate mollie isn't getting lynched, what do you do, say your #1 scum read is Keysor who could have hammered her anytime he wanted, but then you place an easy vote on 'I'm-a-serial-killer-Death-Town-hehe-or-am-I-hehe?'

I think it's pretty evident by the evolution of my read on her slot before and after the replacement that my read changes are legitimate.
You were literally playing maximum robot mode 0 stance on the biggest wagon passively asking questions and barely following up on them except to vote PK, who is obvtown and certainly not getting lynched today or tomorrow.
Is it an easier vote than sitting and letting PM get lynched?

You realise pirate mollie isn't getting lynched

:facepalm:
if she's not getting lynched, she's not getting lynched because of me.

Where the f**k is your vote on me?! "Primary scumread" my arse :lol:

I don't think there's a chance in hell I unvote DN for the rest of this game, yeah. Literally 180ing your PoV because someone else suggested a different possibility that makes no sense is not town aligned.

In post 3040, RadiantCowbells wrote:I mean if I'm scum here I'm either

1) sticking my neck out super hard for my partner who is at L-1 asking to be lynched and whose scumflip doesn't come close to pointing to me.
or
2) sticking my neck out super hard for a random townie who is at L-1 asking to be lynched while I'm already generally townread and personal problems between myself and the slot's previous owner basically give me immunity to being scumread for the vote.

Which do you think is the case?

"You made a bunch of posts giving reasons to scumread Davesaz" YES. That's scum-hunting.

Yeah, that's good. You didn't follow up though.

"completely forgot about him" NO. He was one of my "primary scum reads" / frustrations.

And you didn't mention him much at all for the rest of the day?

"786, 793, 797 all expressed suspicion of Davesaz" YES. That's scum-hunting.

Yeah, that's good. You didn't follow up though.

"completely dropped off your radar" NO. Still on my radar, but I believe in widening your focus to all the players. What if I had tunneled him and he flipped town? It is tactically wrong.

Yeah well he didn't flip town and you did fuck all to get him lynched despite you 'scumreading him'.

"you said nothing about him till he got lynched" NO. I was engaged before his lynch. Sharing my reads/case with fro99er.

Link me this. I'm too lazy to ISO dig any more tonight.

But I recall from the read that you said nothing more about Daves after 797.

In post 3051, RadiantCowbells wrote:

What is wrong with my vote on pisskop, do you town-read him?

Why would townreading him be the first reason you have to suggest that she'd have a problem with your vote?

I am indeed "cherry-picking" the points I have problems with. Where are the rest of your reads? There are over 100 pages to look at

I can agree with this but she could use more time to read.

"I will pursue it cos I think alts are shitty" - so a "shitty alt" is scum-indicative? If he is an alt, why can't he be town-Nosferatu? I am sadly not seeing how "alts are shitty" is helping you find out his alignment.

Did she say it is?

RN KS's questions to Pirate are fucking awful and they seem like they're meant just to leave a paper trail for an eventual vote.

They're absolutely terrible and hardly seem alignment indicative at all.

In post 3055, RadiantCowbells wrote:
"I will pursue it cos I think alts are shitty" - so a "shitty alt" is scum-indicative? If he is an alt, why can't he be town-Nosferatu? I am sadly not seeing how "alts are shitty" is helping you find out his alignment.

LIKE HOW ARE YOU SAYING THAT YOU DONT REALIZE THAT SHES NOT SAYING PEOPLE ARE SCUMMY FOR BEING ON ALTS

HOW DOES THAT CONCLUSION EVEN MAKE AN IOTA OF FUCKING SENSE
[/quote]

I'd like to see keyser's response to this. I was townreading him though...
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3624 (isolation #80) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:40 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 26, Sakura Hana wrote:Our first game together on MS and not even a hi?, im sad AT.

"first game on MS"
>first time on site
>AT was an abreviation for my account offsite
>this is my first account on MS
Have fun knowing you just harassed a person for no reason whatsoever.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3626 (isolation #81) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:50 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 3625, pirate mollie wrote:@ nos

1. if I am not your top scumread then why are you sidelining your vote on me cos that wld be suboptimal play if you were town.
2. they don't don't until they are flagged. oh sakura? that makes sense. I have tried to use her as a meme for ages sometimes pple get it.
3. I read pple differently and age sometimes plays a factor. in this case I think you are being disingenuous as shit.

1. DN isn't a maxwagon right now and I remember some people being of the mind to leash him.
2. ok
3. Since age shouldn't be alignment indicative I still fail to see it's relevance.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3633 (isolation #82) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:37 am

Post by Nosferatu »

I wasn't even disingenuous lol there was no charade I was keeping up. You concluded I was 14 and then concluded I wasn't and I haven't commented on whether or not you're right, only that you could be wrong.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3640 (isolation #83) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:59 am

Post by Nosferatu »

maybe I should have my birth certificate as my profile picture, so I'm not a lying venomous alt.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3651 (isolation #84) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:04 am

Post by Nosferatu »

if its poison why are you still here?

I don't think anyone objected when you said you were replacing out before.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3652 (isolation #85) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:04 am

Post by Nosferatu »

^ @mollie
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3680 (isolation #86) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:47 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 3675, pirate mollie wrote:
why are you refusing to give reads outside of me

where the hell did you get that from? He just talked with RC about wicked and keysor.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3686 (isolation #87) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:58 am

Post by Nosferatu »

I just read your entire ISO mollie. Where's the readlist?
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3695 (isolation #88) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:13 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

thats 6 players mentioned out of the 14 still alive. It's not even half. What's there to comment on?

@wicked: explanation for why dwlee is the strongest town read or link to previous post?
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3696 (isolation #89) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:15 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 3689, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3285, pirate mollie wrote:I pmed ap and told him that I can't do this. I am going to replace out.

it is really shitty that I am getting bullied of a game but whatever.

I think froggy is town, jar jar is town and rc. I have a light town lean on deathy it is weak tho. nero is avoiding the game like the plague and I am telling you that is his scum meta. I have seen dwlee play like this before as town but he still looks scummy to me I just haven't seen his scum game it is mostly a gut scumread but eh sometimes my gut eats bad pizza.

sorry it isn't much but I have only been in the game for 2 IRL days.

he it is!

its also 400 posts/16 pages ago. Updates?
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3797 (isolation #90) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:34 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 3745, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3742, Fro99er wrote:Mollie dos you read Nos' case on lynching actual known scum Davesaz?

I am assuming you are asking me if i think it is possible for nos to bus dave and I say yes.

who in their right mind buses D1? No one was on davesaz before. If I'm scum I hard fucking bused the shit out of him and when he tried to town read me I finished him off brutally for NO GOOD REASON. Like if you had read the exchange, you wouldn't be making these dumbass conclusions.

pirate mollie wrote:
did the case sound like it came from a 14 year old? I bet money it won't not that 14 year olds are incapable of making great cases it depends on the angles he is pulling from. om was a mafia child prodigy at age 12 like no really he was a solid player but his cases were limited within the scope of his experience. I think nos is lying about who he is and I wish he wld just say "no I am not 14" or "yes I am an alt but I am not telling you who my main is" cos then I cld just leave him be.

GO FUCK YOURSELF WITH YOUR ALT BULLSHIT. Are you ESL or some shit? I'm not an alt. I'm also 14. You wouldn't fucking know whether or not the case looks like it were from a 14 year old BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T FUCKING READ IT.

I'm actually tired of your shit mollie. You haven't read pages from before your replace in, you haven't stopped prattling on about pisskop in posts unrelated to him, when he doesn't to the same, your reads are unsubstantiated, and you bitch about things that don't matter. The worse thing is, everyone always ends up forgiving you for this. You're either an extremely shitty town player or scum.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3813 (isolation #91) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:05 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 3808, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3797, Nosferatu wrote:who in their right mind buses D1? No one was on davesaz before. If I'm scum I hard fucking bused the shit out of him and when he tried to town read me I finished him off brutally for NO GOOD REASON. Like if you had read the exchange, you wouldn't be making these dumbass conclusions.

gee i dunno:

In post 1726, Porochaz wrote:
Votecount 1.20
-
MattP - 9 - Marquis, catboi, spiffeh, Bins, scotmany, notscience,
ChannelDeliBird
, Papa Zito, pirate mollie
mykonian - 3 - xRECKONERx, Espeonage, curiouskarmadog
notscience - 3 - Nexus, Davsto, Flameaxe
Pirate Mollie - 2 - Starbuck, mykonian
Espy - 1 - MattP,

With 18 alive, it takes 10 to lynch.

Deadline in (expired on 2015-10-24 14:00:00)

this was after sc's (matty slot) tried to bus aj (espy's slot) out the gateway. it was pretty funny but I saw that lynch through!

In post 2629, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1130, dramonic wrote:
Votecount 18: Dead Dungeoneers

Oversoul (10): Papa Zito, DGB, BBmolla, Vezokpiraka, shazam, yosarian2, skybird, kindness, VeeGee,
Heartless

Heartless (5): Quaroath, Xtoxm, muffin, feysal, firebringer
Xtoxm (1): Znitzchel
BPC (1): PeregrineV
vezokpiraka (1): Doctor Vahlen
Yosarian2 (0): Oversoul

Not Voting:

Hammer!!

at 1 point all of scum were bussing each other in both games.

I have like nearly 200 onsite games wld you like more?

Nice of you to tell me you are physically incapable of reading.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3822 (isolation #92) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:16 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 3818, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3813, Nosferatu wrote:Nice of you to tell me you are physically incapable of reading.

nice of you to continue to be a prick and further demonstrate that you are most likely not 14

now how the fuck are you, a complete stranger, going to tell me what my age is. You aren't omniscient. Secondly, how in the hell does being a prick mean I'm not 14. Completely besides the point that there are a shit ton of 14 year old that are pricks, HOW THE ACTUAL FUCK, IS PERSONALITY INDICATIVE OF AGE? Explain that. You might as well, considering you're obviously not going to read.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3826 (isolation #93) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:21 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 3824, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3820, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3816, Nero Cain wrote:well Mollie is also making up some junk about me not sorting her which is totally ignoring the fact that
I was scum reading FA
. Damnit why are you guys so horrible?

were you scumreading fa or townreading her cos on the previous page you said this:

In post 3781, Nero Cain wrote:
TBF I'm getting pretty sick of playing with you since you scum read me every game (atleast when you are town) for bat shit crazy reasons and are pretty much like Tits and just fucking ignore things,
like I explained why I was town reading FA
and you fucking ignored it.

scum reading her. Like read my iso but good job on finding a typo.

>read
>pirate mollie

last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3829 (isolation #94) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:23 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 3828, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3821, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3817, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 3816, Nero Cain wrote:well Mollie is also making up some junk about me not sorting her which is totally ignoring the fact that I was scum reading FA. Damnit why are you guys so horrible?

if you're town help me vote someone I actually want to fucking lynch.

and who is that? I'd be somewhat ok with a DN lynch, DW should die at some point and Key and Jar are still scum.

Why do you think Frog isn't scum?

I never want to lynch deathy ever cos every single person who is on my scumlist wants it. the only 1 who wants it and isn't on my scum list is rc

So you're saying you don't want to lynch the person who basically claimed sk?
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3834 (isolation #95) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:28 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

HOW IS PERSONALITY INDICATIVE OF AGE? MOLLIE

I'm going to call this the mollie treatment.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3843 (isolation #96) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:36 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

don't pick and choose which questions you want to answer mollie. Answer all of them.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3856 (isolation #97) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:51 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

number 3
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3885 (isolation #98) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:11 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 3864, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3856, Nosferatu wrote:

number 3

I will answer your question (warning it is gonna be a wall) if you ask your scummate pisskop to answer my questions cos you sure as fuck didn't care about him selectively question answering with them. also I asked you to stop being a dick when decide you want to stop being a dick then I will engage with you until then you are on the ignore list.

you have REPEATEDLY called me something that I'm NOT, and have no basis for your accusations. I fully reserve my right to act however the FUCK I want with you until you start having some reasoning to back up your claims. I gave you PROOF I am from another forum with Sakura's post. You have no right whatsoever to talk to me as if you know my fucking age, and moreover, I'm doing the exact thing you were doing for 80 pages.

BITCHING ABOUT THINGS THAT DON'T MATTER.

Don't even pretend you are above me in any such regard that lets you decide whether or not behaviour is excusable, and I will bog up this fucking thread exactly like you did for 80 FUCKING PAGES, until you answer my questions.

I'm not scum. You would know this if you
READ D1

You have nothing pairing me up with pisskop first of all. Secondly you don't have any proof pisskop is scum.
You're using a pre-flip association to avoid questions.
ANTI-TOWN AS FUCK. Get off your high horse.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3891 (isolation #99) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:16 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

number 4
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3908 (isolation #100) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:24 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 3895, Zulfy wrote:
In post 3891, Nosferatu wrote:

number 4

This isn't an important question.

She's scumreading me because she thinks I'm an alt and I'm not 14. Two things that are both untrue. I'm asking her why she thinks I'm not 14. Important.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3936 (isolation #101) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:44 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 3913, Fro99er wrote:
In post 3908, Nosferatu wrote:She's scumreading me because she thinks I'm an alt and I'm not 14. Two things that are both untrue. I'm asking her why she thinks I'm not 14. Important.

Her scum read of you is crap.

She'll come around. Especially if you help us with Nero.

sigh
sure, I'm nullreading nero atm.

Nero Cain wrote:Even if my reads are "shitty" how does that make me a liability? So just ignore me then and I can go back to lurking. I think you are scum preping for my town flip.

literally just asking to be spared. RC already pointed out the inconsistency between asking for evidence where frogger WKs as scum and then votes him for it. He's trying to cover up his mistakes and he's flailing.

I also don't see desire to clear the game, only complaining. Early game he was almost sorting, but in reality it was just centering his scumhunting onto FA.

Either distancing or setting up for her lynch.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4033 (isolation #102) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:33 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

@Zulfy do you have a spreadsheet for all of those +1s you've got littered all over your ISO?
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4045 (isolation #103) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:41 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 4040, Fro99er wrote:I agree RC.

I'm just asking Nos because we can't make this Nero lynch happen with me you Mollie and Dwlee alone.

what's the votecount?

Nero Cain wrote:Well I shouldn't say that but it would be pretty stupid but with a town full of Vis you never know.

last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4063 (isolation #104) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:53 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

pirate mollie wrote:
and don't plz patronize me I have had enough of it from pisskop's sexist bullshit. sorry but that pissed me off and he keeps changing his angles. are lynchers allowed in normals? I rarely play normals so i really don't know.

in actuality, pisskop's actions aren't sexist at all, they are male chauvinist.

idk about nero it seems like he genuinely believes his nonsense.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4078 (isolation #105) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:00 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 4066, RadiantCowbells wrote:Mollie is anti-town and not necessarily helpful but nothing from her is straight scummy, you're calling her out more for the absence of town play.

Nero is scummy and manipulative flat out, and there's little town in his play either. He's getting lynched.

tru
UNVOTE: Mollie
VOTE: Nero
if a mollie wagon so much as has a glint of happening I'm switching right back.

pirate mollie wrote:
In post 4063, Nosferatu wrote:
pirate mollie wrote:
and don't plz patronize me I have had enough of it from pisskop's sexist bullshit. sorry but that pissed me off and he keeps changing his angles. are lynchers allowed in normals? I rarely play normals so i really don't know.

in actuality, pisskop's actions aren't sexist at all, they are male chauvinist.

idk about nero it seems like he genuinely believes his nonsense.

psssst

male chauvinistic POV = sexism

That's broad and incorrect in this scenario. Pisskop never said that because of your sex you are inferior as a player or have to resort to underhanded tactics. Therefore not sexist.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4104 (isolation #106) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:10 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 4084, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4078, Nosferatu wrote:tru
UNVOTE: Mollie
VOTE: Nero
if a mollie wagon so much as has a glint of happening I'm switching right back.

explain.

which part? The vote? I think you were either setting up for a lynch on FA, or trying to distance yourself from her.
In post 4088, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 4078, Nosferatu wrote:
That's broad and incorrect in this scenario. Pisskop never said that because of your sex you are inferior as a player or have to resort to underhanded tactics. Therefore not sexist.

pisskop sexualized every interaction I had for a good portion of the game implicitly implying that it cldn't be cos the pple who are bothering to read might think I have brain between 2 ears that is most definitely sexist

unless you can find where he says that you're inferior because you're a woman, it's not sexist.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4195 (isolation #107) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:37 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 4124, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 4101, Fro99er wrote:
In post 4095, JarJarDrinks wrote:I'm here for a bit but wont be able to catch up tonight. I assume the last 20 pages are filled with civilized discussions of people sharing their reads and an overall comfortable town atmosphere?

Just ISO Nero and ctrl+f trust tell and read from the first one you find in Nero's ISO.

yeah, I think he looks pretty scummy. Why aren't we lynching pisskop though?

In post 4163, Nero Cain wrote:I'm the town role cop, I investigated wicked last and he came up as miller which is why I said he's town in my first post today.

you are all a bunch of fucking morons btw. I do legit think RC and Zulfy are mafia. I'm kind of paranoid of Zulfy and NOS not voting me(I started writting this before he voted me) but I think DN is somewhat likely to be a SK and it makes me paranoid of RC pushing that. Even if DN is plain ole' town BP there is still scum motivation in wanting that gone. I think RC being happy with my lynch but trying to switch it to a DN lynch looks like scum that knows that I'm going to flip town. I think there's atleast one scum in Key and Jar Jar since I think that
IF
FA/mollie is town then scum would be somewhat likely to defend her.

Zulfy/RC/Jar/key/DN?

but at the same time that would be 5 in a 16 which seems too much.

4 scum in a 16 makes the most sense to me though.

So
IF
DN flips sk then there's prob a team of 3---so 2 left? Zulfy and Jar Jar?

but DN could just be a town BP (or mafia BP), prob worth a look though.

Zulfy
JarJarDrinks
RadiantCowbells
DeathNote
Nosferatu
Fro99er
Dwlee99
Keyser Söze
Frozen Angel/mollie

^
your lynch/vig list

Did I mention that you guys are morons?

It took you over 25 minutes to write all of this?
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4215 (isolation #108) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:43 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 4202, DeathNote wrote:Oh goodness Nos, don't even say that 25 minutes to write a paragraph is scummy. Like... I am always scum then because I am slow as fuck.

no. He said he started that before I voted him when I voted him half an hour prior. Kind of unlikely?

What are the odds that wicked and nero are scum together and they coordinated their claims?
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4291 (isolation #109) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:26 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 4286, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3761, pirate mollie wrote:like this is probably what is being said in the scum pt:

nero: i just need to survive mollie
pisskop: I still think she is lynchable
nero: mollie is very hard to lynch I don't think it will happen
pisskop: well I disagree
nosferatu: see this is why I have an alt. I can't stand her god will she not just die already

like if nero flips scum i bet this convo really happened.

Stop triggering my privilege. I don't appreciate being oppressed by an advent of the patriarchy.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4307 (isolation #110) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:42 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 4124, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 4101, Fro99er wrote:
In post 4095, JarJarDrinks wrote:I'm here for a bit but wont be able to catch up tonight. I assume the last 20 pages are filled with civilized discussions of people sharing their reads and an overall comfortable town atmosphere?

Just ISO Nero and ctrl+f trust tell and read from the first one you find in Nero's ISO.

yeah, I think he looks pretty scummy. Why aren't we lynching pisskop though?

and I still have not been enlightened on how personality is indicative of age.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4308 (isolation #111) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:42 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

why the fuck is that quote there.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4312 (isolation #112) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:38 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

are you actually making the argument that I'm not 14 because I know memes?
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4314 (isolation #113) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:45 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

you realize we're on the internet right?
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4318 (isolation #114) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:06 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

I just...I have no proper words from this... I've known about checking privilege since I was in 8th grade...

pisskop wrote:Im sorry this is off topic. I dont care how old you are. I simply commented upon your attention to detail and evident interest in proper categorization.

It's not like my mind is more sophisticated or anything it's just that I'm always thinking about things. It's hellish. I want to stop thinking about things like mafia but I can't. I just. can't. stop. No matter what it is I have to think about it. I just have to
know
. It's especially worse during the night phases. The night phases are absolute torture. It's a wonder I still play this game tbh.

DeathNote wrote:I just wouldn't want to believe you are 14 because then I feel like even more of a dumbass. I wasn't as intellectual as you are when I was that age.

I'm not intellectual. I'm like really dumb. It just seems like it for some reason.

Schools are like that too. In elementary school I didn't do homework cause I was a lazy shit, and then when I guessed my way through the multiple choice tests, they thought I wasn't being challenged and boom, gifted status. It's actually pretty funny lol.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4321 (isolation #115) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:50 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 4320, pisskop wrote:So you recognize that mafia isnt the most efficient use of your time then. Is it because its a game or an imprecise social experience?

because its a game. A very captivating one at that.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4362 (isolation #116) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:26 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 4354, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 4349, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 4347, pirate mollie wrote:rc if you try to talk town out of a pisskop lynch at this I am going to hurt you

I'm not lynching PK while Keyser and Zulfy are alive.

zulfy is more than likely 14, nosferatu isn't.

How is that even pertinent to that conversation.

anyway there are so many things I can do to show you that I'm 14. I'm just thinking of which one to use to seal the deal.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4385 (isolation #117) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:56 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 4365, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 4362, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 4354, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 4349, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 4347, pirate mollie wrote:rc if you try to talk town out of a pisskop lynch at this I am going to hurt you

I'm not lynching PK while Keyser and Zulfy are alive.

zulfy is more than likely 14, nosferatu isn't.

How is that even pertinent to that conversation.

anyway there are so many things I can do to show you that I'm 14. I'm just thinking of which one to use to seal the deal.

I want you to NOT be 14 so that I can rationalize the dishonest fumes that are emanating from your account are coming from town.

too late I found my student card.

blurred out name, face, and school name but left the year and the grade in for the evidence.zip
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4388 (isolation #118) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:58 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 4380, pirate mollie wrote:
that you were more willing to trust a person who is most likely NOT 14 over speaks volumes about what you think of me.

might wanna rethink that point now

pedit: ty
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4391 (isolation #119) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:00 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

If I ever make an alt I'll use that ID picture and name it "red eyes black dragon" lol
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4394 (isolation #120) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:21 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

I fucking dare you to find my fucking student ID from a school with 500 kids online. You were wrong, fucking deal with it. I haven't been dishonest at all. You've basically painted a picture of me being dishonest with the whole age and alt thing when it's all total bullshit and you just refuse to admit it.

Y O U A R E W R O N G.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4396 (isolation #121) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:22 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

AND OMG, IT FUCKING SAYS NOSFERATU ON THE FUCKING CARD ARE YOU SHITTING ME
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4398 (isolation #122) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:34 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

>say I am 14
goddamn lol you're like a 4th grader

I've never been to vietnam. Dunno why you'd think so either.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4402 (isolation #123) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:47 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 4399, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 4398, Nosferatu wrote:>say I am 14

most of the prep psychology is of the anti-bullying and anti-insulting bent nowadays. I am just wondering how you missed it. like belittling some1 who is younger than for being younger than you is actively discouraged.

surfing in vietnam is in your sig.

I took psychology last year and I'm taking AP Psych this year and anti-bullying isn't in there at all...

And my sig doesn't say surfing in vietnam, it states if you want to surf period, burn down a base in vietnam.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4403 (isolation #124) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:50 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

and not in 10th grade you discourage anti-bullying / anti-insults lmao

That analogy would work if I was 11 maybe lol
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4405 (isolation #125) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:04 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 4404, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 4402, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 4399, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 4398, Nosferatu wrote:>say I am 14

most of the prep psychology is of the anti-bullying and anti-insulting bent nowadays. I am just wondering how you missed it. like belittling some1 who is younger than for being younger than you is actively discouraged.

surfing in vietnam is in your sig.

I took psychology last year and I'm taking AP Psych this year and anti-bullying isn't in there at all...

And my sig doesn't say surfing in vietnam, it states if you want to surf period, burn down a base in vietnam.

it is usually covered in the school policy discussions! I have 2 kids and 2 stepdaughters I have been to a lot of them. it was a nationwide policy mandated ever since columbine. it is possible you were not listening tho. school rulz /snore. I support it but even i wanted to check out cos it felt like they talked about it forever cos god we get it, pay attention if our kids get bullied, report anything that happens, talk to your kids and emotionally support them. I felt like these things shld be a given but for some reason it had to be pointed out and it makes me sad.

how can you burn down a base in vietnam if you are not near it? I mean nuking vietnam is not the same as burning it. what do you think?

well then that's a public school thing. I go to a private school.

and it's a quote from a VN, it's not supposed to make sense. It's just saying for just whatever you want to do, just do something horrible just because.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4413 (isolation #126) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:53 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 4406, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 4405, Nosferatu wrote:
well then that's a public school thing. I go to a private school.

and it's a quote from a VN, it's not supposed to make sense. It's just saying for just whatever you want to do, just do something horrible just because.

are you home-schooled? cos they cover it in montessori, catholic and charter schools. it is a requirement I looked it up. might be regional tho with the gun-craziness of the south.

if you have not heard of this until now I am sorry. :(

froggy trusts you so what are your thoughts on the gamestate if nero flips scum? what if he flips town? if he flips town my mind will melt.

I was in Montessori in kindergarten and I was in charter school (temporarily) in 3rd grade. In between those years I was homeschooled. In 4th grade I started going to private school and I have been there since. Private schools do not have to adhere to the same rules as other schools because they are privately owned. I also live in the south.

not sure what you mean by gamestate.

@Zulfy: please tell me you have a spreadsheet documenting who has the most scumpoints. Cause you haven't given me a single one and I find that marginally disturbing.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4417 (isolation #127) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:17 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 4414, Zulfy wrote:Notepad

who's in the lead?

pedit: I actually wasn't sure nero was going to flip town. I already said I thought one of dave's scumbuddies was between [RC, Dwlee, pk].

Nero on the other hand... I'd say a candidate is you. Zulfy might be another one, I don't see Nero talking to him much. Can't see anything else.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4418 (isolation #128) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:23 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

actually mollie might not be very good as a candidate... w/e.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4490 (isolation #129) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:50 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 4487, Zulfy wrote:
In post 4485, pisskop wrote:Yea, theres a lot wrong with Zulfy, isnt there.

Name 3 things

In post 4488, Zulfy wrote:
AngryPidgeon get me out of here, this is by far the worst mafia game I have ever played

these are literally 2 minutes a part
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4836 (isolation #130) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:34 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4838 (isolation #131) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:40 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 4837, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 4836, Nosferatu wrote:VOTE: mollie

I like this.

Why are you voting her though?

same reasons I was voting her yesterday. She's anti-town as shit and the lynch she pursued as an alternative to her own flipped town.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4859 (isolation #132) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:09 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 4843, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 4752, pirate mollie wrote:from the wiki link on normals:

Roles which are explicitly Normal for any alignment include:
Bodyguard, Commuter, Sane Cop, Doctor, Follower, Gunsmith, Jack of All Trades, Jailkeeper, Motion Detector, Neapolitan, Neighbor, Neighborizer, Roleblocker, Rolecop, Rolestopper, Tracker, Universal Backup, Vanilla Cop, Voyeur, Watcher
Roles which are explicitly Normal for Town include:
Vanilla Townie, Friendly Neighbor, Innocent Child, Mason, Miller, Vigilante, any roles listed "for any alignment"
Roles which are explicitly Normal for Mafia only include:
Mafia Goon, Encryptor, Godfather, Ninja, Strongman, Traitor, any roles listed as "for any alignment"
Roles which are explicitly Normal for Serial Killer only include:
Serial Killer, Investigation-Immune, Ninja, Strongman, any roles listed as "for any alignment"
Modifiers which are explicitly Normal for any alignment include:
Ascetic, Backup (with or without primary role present), Bulletproof, Enabler (with or without primary role present), Even/Odd Night, Macho, Neighbor, Non-Consecutive Night, Weak, X-Shot

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Normal_Game

to clear some stuff up

In post 4753, pirate mollie wrote:yep wicked is conftown

look how anti-town i am!!!!!!

I cleared wicked. oh the horror!

yes, posting obvious as fuck shit is pro-town.

If only you knew about my naturally occurring perpetual sarcastic tone. Then you could hear, no,
see
it ooze through my teeth when I say this.

It's literally taking a list and saying miller is a normal role. Why this is pro-town to you is far beyond my inferior 14 year old mental capabilities. Please elaborate, not just for me, but for the whole town to hear your wisdom and take it to heart as our gospel. I await your response with a feverish temperament and a fire of anticipation in my heart.

pedit: why is everyone having a hissy fit over RC? Lynch someone else and have scum kill him, which they will. Leaving a cop alive is way more risky then NKing him. I also doubt RC would bus the shit out of his partner for no reason on D1.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4862 (isolation #133) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:15 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 4860, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm done defending myself.

I don't get lynched today; end of story. Goodbye.

Nos, can you respond on Zulfy? What's your Keyser read?

I understand Zulfy's flip so I don't think I want to vote one it, and I read Keyser as town, but I seem to be in the minority.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4864 (isolation #134) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:16 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 4862, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 4860, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm done defending myself.

I don't get lynched today; end of story. Goodbye.

Nos, can you respond on Zulfy? What's your Keyser read?

I understand Zulfy's flip so I don't think I want to vote one it, and I read Keyser as town, but I seem to be in the minority.

*don't understand Zulfy's slip
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4866 (isolation #135) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:17 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 4863, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 4859, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 4843, pirate mollie wrote:

In post 4753, pirate mollie wrote:yep wicked is conftown

look how anti-town i am!!!!!!

I cleared wicked. oh the horror!

yes, posting obvious as fuck shit is pro-town.

If only you knew about my naturally occurring perpetual sarcastic tone. Then you could hear, no,
see
it ooze through my teeth when I say this.

It's literally taking a list and saying miller is a normal role. Why this is pro-town to you is far beyond my inferior 14 year old mental capabilities. Please elaborate, not just for me, but for the whole town to hear your wisdom and take it to heart as our gospel. I await your response with a feverish temperament and a fire of anticipation in my heart.

pedit: why is everyone having a hissy fit over RC? Lynch someone else and have scum kill him, which they will. Leaving a cop alive is way more risky then NKing him. I also doubt RC would bus the shit out of his partner for no reason on D1.

oh. this is a lld alt.

that makes sense.

who the fuck is lld? Usually they accuse me of being a GIF alt.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4879 (isolation #136) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:42 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 4876, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 4866, Nosferatu wrote:
who the fuck is lld? Usually they accuse me of being a GIF alt.

don't even try

VOTE: radiant cowbells

I donnae think he will flip town.

but ffs titus but it seems like she wld have nked me I think

no seriously who is lld, I can't find their profile using the search.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5272 (isolation #137) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:16 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

did we all casually forget mollie's extreme anti-town behavior along with literally using frogger like a disposable cellphone to avoid getting lynched yesterday?

@Titus: What do you mean when you say pk's wagon is similar to dave's?
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5307 (isolation #138) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:29 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 5285, Titus wrote:
Do you think RC is scum? If so, vote her. No shiny distractions. I think Mollie is obvtown and have less than zero desire to vote her.

dunno where you got that conclusion, but I don't think RC will flip scum. And thus I'm not voting him. Shocking.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5393 (isolation #139) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:20 am

Post by Nosferatu »

oh my god. again with this alt bullshit.

Dwlee99 wrote:Crap we arent allowed to post, rc! I forgot!!

you're bad at reaction tests.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5395 (isolation #140) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:25 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 5393, Nosferatu wrote:oh my god. again with this alt bullshit.

Dwlee99 wrote:Crap we arent allowed to post, rc! I forgot!!

you're bad at reaction tests.

nvm, you were making a reference to a post I didn't read. So you're just bad at making jokes.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5406 (isolation #141) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:13 am

Post by Nosferatu »

VOTE: Dwlee

if we really can't lynch mollie or dwlee today, then rc is fine.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5462 (isolation #142) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:16 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 5407, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 5406, Nosferatu wrote:VOTE: Dwlee

Do you really not see how Keyser's stance is blatantly contradictory?

What happened to your Mollie vote btw.

no one wants a mollie lynch. No use wasting my time trying to force everyone to lynch someone when they're adamant that someone else is scum. If no one wants to listen, I see no reason to keep shouting. I also don't see the contradiction in keysor's stance.

In post 5410, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 5307, Nosferatu wrote:I don't think RC will flip scum. And thus I'm not voting him. Shocking.

In post 5406, Nosferatu wrote:if we really can't lynch mollie or dwlee today, then rc is fine.

What changed Nosferatu? :giggle:

nothing. I still don't think he will flip scum.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5464 (isolation #143) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:30 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

UNVOTE: dwlee
VOTE: RC

no one will lynch dwlee today. No one will lynch mollie today. No one will lynch Titus today. No one will lynch DN today. I don't want to lynch Keysor. RC will be lynched today. There is nothing short of a blatent-I-meant-to-post-this-in-scum-pt-scumslip that will prevent RC's lynch. The only thing that will happen is a delay of this lynch. Might as well just get the day over with.

It's L-1 now.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5467 (isolation #144) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:36 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

keysor isn't getting everyone to lynch RC. He's not even voting RC.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5469 (isolation #145) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:47 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

if he hammers he's scum.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5526 (isolation #146) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:22 am

Post by Nosferatu »

RC self-hammered. He had a teammate on his wagon.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5570 (isolation #147) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:10 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 5540, Dwlee99 wrote:Groupscum. Cause their activiry around pk v pm and thensomething about yesterday.

his vote on rc didn't look like a bus. He's also smack in the middle of the wagon, doubtful he's groupscum.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5579 (isolation #148) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:12 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 5573, Dwlee99 wrote:How have my posts been scummy?

I think you scumslipped D1 tbh.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5582 (isolation #149) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:17 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 5581, Dwlee99 wrote:After glancing at colored vcs pk looks suspicerous

But I am town nos :/

so why did you give town cred based on unflipped scum?
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5605 (isolation #150) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:07 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 5599, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 5579, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 5573, Dwlee99 wrote:How have my posts been scummy?

I think you scumslipped D1 tbh.

so why exactly have you not brought this before now?

because it was brought up several times already?
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5606 (isolation #151) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:12 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 5600, pirate mollie wrote:like he has not even showed up on your radar

In post 5406, Nosferatu wrote:VOTE: Dwlee

In post 4417, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 4414, Zulfy wrote:Notepad

who's in the lead?

pedit: I actually wasn't sure nero was going to flip town. I already said I thought one of dave's scumbuddies was between [RC, Dwlee, pk].

Top 3. Go!

Mollie
DN
Dwlee

In post 2443, Nosferatu wrote:after isoing dave, I think there's a scum partner of his between [Dwlee, RC, PK].

In post 2014, Nosferatu wrote:so why did we ignore dwlee for literally voting because of drama? It's certainly more scum indicative than anything FA's done.

In post 1400, Nosferatu wrote:so are we lynching scum dwlee or sk DN?

pisskop wrote:Wouldnt that make wicked the scumbud?

how

In post 1229, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 1224, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 1181, Fro99er wrote:Anyway. What I did was very good for the game state regardless of pisskop trying belittle my play.

HarJar indicated there were associatives between Dave and Dwlee. I went to look for those (didn't find any) but found Dwlee's contradiction and some things that don't make sense from Dwlee as town. This led people to chime in and now a ton of links are formed. In my mind there's clearly two scenarios:

1) Dave flips scum: 100% certain scum is one of Dwlee or Aero and we can sort that shit out

2) Dave flips town: Dwlee is nearly confscum.

The associative is Dwlee giving wicked a townread for starting the dave wagon.

See I think if dave flips
scum
: Dwlee is nearly confscum.

^

totally.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5608 (isolation #152) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:16 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 5602, pirate mollie wrote:unless you wanna lynch lld

If I'm an alt, and I'm lld (who I still do not know), why does Sakura call me AT?

Go ahead. I'll wait.

pedit: actually that makes sense. What's the votecount?
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5635 (isolation #153) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:32 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 5630, Dwlee99 wrote:That wasn't a hard bus on me though that was an oppurtunistic vote.

what was the opportunity he jumped on?

VOTE: pisskop
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5717 (isolation #154) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:24 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 5608, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 5602, pirate mollie wrote:unless you wanna lynch lld

If I'm an alt, and I'm lld (who I still do not know), why does Sakura call me AT?

Go ahead. I'll wait.

mollie you better fucking answer me post-game.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5726 (isolation #155) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:55 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 5725, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 5724, JarJarDrinks wrote:He's not scum and there has only been one kill per night. We can talk about DN if it gets to lylo.

Mafia cop confirms a third party.

and you want to lynch the supposed 3p suggested by mafia? I don't even think cops get guilties on sks.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5733 (isolation #156) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:26 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 5728, pisskop wrote:So instead of letting replacements come in Keysor is going to send the gzme into an infinite night where everyone loses interest.

^ tbh I want errant to finish his catch up and maybe get some input from the replacements before we lynch pk. If we're going to lynch him anyway, might as well wait.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5743 (isolation #157) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:34 am

Post by Nosferatu »

what happened to keyser lol
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5744 (isolation #158) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:35 am

Post by Nosferatu »

or mollie
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5748 (isolation #159) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:39 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 5745, pisskop wrote:you hopped onto me wth no regrets or even much imetus and Ive been reconsidering my read on you since about the time of nero's lynch.

In post 5746, pisskop wrote:I mean, what exactly have you done?

In post 5747, pisskop wrote:Youve been around, sure.

Youve fought with people about mundane stuff like who is/nt an alt.

Youve agreed with my pushes that ultimately were wrong. you think mollie could still be scum?

I don't care why or whether you scum read me, it's not what I asked. I asked why your other scum reads disappeared.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5750 (isolation #160) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:58 am

Post by Nosferatu »

and since I might as well answer your question.
In post 5746, pisskop wrote:I mean, what exactly have you done?

In post 1008, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 1006, davesaz wrote:I can't find the post where someone asked for an explanation of my Nosferatu read and/or why it came out of the blue.

In post 700, Nosferatu wrote:

I trimmed this post down quite a bit, but the openness of the post tells me it's coming from town. Scum try to find facts to match their read, town examine the facts and make the read match.

In post 882, Nosferatu wrote:Out of all of dave's posts, only two contain actual statements that one could derive reads from. The rest are just a series of questions and a few fairly obvious statements.

Setting aside for the moment that the observations are incorrect,
this is the type of conclusion that town should make, if the observations were correct.

Huh, strangely enough, you don't make those conclusions, or any observations at all for that matter. Wonder what that makes you?

On another note, is it just me, or does scum have an increased propensity to say things like this when caught. They always say "even if you're wrong, your thinking is townie". So are you telling me the proper conclusion is to scum read you?

You shouldn't townread me off of my case on you, I can make a case on anyone. I could argue aero and frogger are scum together and they pretended to clear each other through meta that no one would bother to verify because of their portrayed confidence. Does that make me town because I bothered to actually care about the game? No, it means I saw something and I went after it, something scum can do just as easily as town.

A townie up against my case on them doesn't town read me, they see the hypocrisy in my argument and look at my posts under scrutiny. Not paste me on top of their read list, call me obvious town and conjure up some bullshit reason for it.

It's obvious that my case on you applies to me as well, I've done pretty much nothing this entire game and only now I jump on you, someone with few posts, an odd playstyle, and a few votes on them from before. An easy glance at your meta proves that you don't like being called out on the flaws of your playstyle. Knowing this, the obvious course of action when the crux of the argument against you is this playstyle, a town player would see the possibility that this is scum that is exploiting your attachment to your playstyle.

Why no one else considered this is beyond me, but a town player under scrutiny for a hypocritical argument certainly doesn't suddenly town read their accuser.

TLDR: You're scum and you should feel bad.

In post 1012, pisskop wrote:It makes me want to sheep it.

In post 1016, pisskop wrote:
vote: davesaz
:roll:

made a case you sheeped me on.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5773 (isolation #161) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:57 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 5770, Dwlee99 wrote:I am saying I unvote keyser votes and I hammer.

why?
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5775 (isolation #162) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:08 am

Post by Nosferatu »

ok. Then claim for just in case you die.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5776 (isolation #163) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:10 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 5764, pisskop wrote:oh crap. i already used that line.

im vt

also ^ did you not read this?
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5847 (isolation #164) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:16 am

Post by Nosferatu »

dwlee why did you go from hard defending pisskop to advocating for his lynch?
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5867 (isolation #165) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:19 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 5540, Dwlee99 wrote:Groupscum. Cause their activiry around pk v pm and thensomething about yesterday.

Jar I cant even rn. Like you say "youre scum because..." and I cant say I didnt make that post. I just havd to sit here and say "well I am town so youre wrong"
pedit well I am. I heavily town read rc like a dumbass.

In post 5554, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 5541, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 5540, Dwlee99 wrote:Groupscum. Cause their
activiry
around pk v pm and
thensomething
about yesterday.

Could you please elaborate. Do you think JarJarDrinks bussed RadiantCowbells?

In post 5162, Keyser Söze wrote:For those catching up, give this a read when you have time:

JarJarDrinks D3 scum-case on RadiantCowbells
(post 4932)

Please point out how his case on RadiantCowbells was a bus-attempt.

I think the thing I'm thinking is that it COULD be a bus and it just a gut heebie jeebies thing. Nosferatu is giving me it too. Like jarjar and nos both had good D1 play but now they make me uneasy.
In post 5544, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 5514, Dwlee99 wrote:I am trying to figure out if you could still be scum because of you "knowing" there is an sk.
In post 5521, Dwlee99 wrote:
VOTE: Deathnote
In post 5535, Dwlee99 wrote:Jarjar gives me the heebie jeebies.

@Dwlee. If your town then you're STILL being godawfull today.

:cry:

I have him as a town read mostly cause I think that PK v PM is a T v T.

In post 5670, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: Pisskop

I'mma pretend i took that deal yesterday, titus~

this is just from the most recent page of your ISO. You literally only started voting pk because Titus wanted you to yesterday.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5869 (isolation #166) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:28 am

Post by Nosferatu »

I didn't
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5870 (isolation #167) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:28 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 5868, Dwlee99 wrote:Did you read the game, nos?
Cause I am pretty sure you didnt read my response.

Your response was on a page I didn't read.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5871 (isolation #168) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:30 am

Post by Nosferatu »

and what question has pk not answered lol, he was crumbing vt he didn't claim vengeful.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5873 (isolation #169) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:39 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 5872, Dwlee99 wrote::facepalm:

pedit the question keyser asked. It isnt my fault youre not reading.
He claimed vengeful on post 24 I think.

oh. my. god. He was crumbing. Can you not read? When he was asked to claim, he tried to crumb again in the exact same way.

In post 5765, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 5764, pisskop wrote:im vt

This checks out.

Here is where pisskop crumbed vt:

In post 23, pisskop wrote:Im
v
engeful.

In post 24, pisskop wrote:And also always righ
t

^^^ KEYSOR EVEN SAID IT.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5879 (isolation #170) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:57 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 5878, Dwlee99 wrote:So pk is confirmed scum now. That is nice.

how do you figure that?
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5889 (isolation #171) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:54 am

Post by Nosferatu »

^ Brief reasons for those scumreads as well?
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5921 (isolation #172) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:07 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 5919, Firebringer wrote:I believe in the heart of the cards.

Same
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5978 (isolation #173) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:50 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1915, Fro99er wrote:Could see 3+traitor.

I think O've seen traitor mentioned here so I should probably look into who discussed that because they could be maf traitor. That's like 3.5 maf which would be acceptable.

I know that's how I found my traitor the one time I was scum trying to find my traitor...look at the people who brought it up (I get that by me bringing it up people could spin this back on me, but I'm going to find who brought it up instead).

In post 1916, Fro99er wrote:Nvm. Nobody mentioned traitor here.

Thought I remembered someone did but it wasn't this game.

tfw there is no traitor theory

VOTE: dwlee
I like this wagon better than pisskop's. I don't see the scum reasoning behind pisskop's behaviour now. Letting his team talk is much better than the possibility of making town stagnate. But then again I also didn't get the scum logic behind RC claiming to get a PR lynched and basically guaranteeing his lynch the next day. Still. Confidence.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5979 (isolation #174) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:52 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

oh yeah, there's also the possibility that pisskop is the last scum. Then there would be no point to ending the day early.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5992 (isolation #175) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:11 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 5991, Dwlee99 wrote:Then once we hit 3 mafia we are lynching you. No matter what you are getting lynched and I am considering leading a lynch againdt you today because I am meh on the pk lynch now.

Actually
VOTE: Deathnote
Lez go fire

there is no town advantage to pursuing a possible sk over searching for scum. Scum are informed but sk isn't. Unless you have a RELIABLE source for DN being sk, I don't think this lynch is good.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5994 (isolation #176) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:04 am

Post by Nosferatu »

So all BP claims that a scum cop claims a guilty on are sk????
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6027 (isolation #177) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:34 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

you catching him I believe.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6044 (isolation #178) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:24 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 6028, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 5838, Dwlee99 wrote:Uhm golden why did you go from town reading me to scum reading me? You did the same to fb as well?
To answer your question though.. heres what has happened
He was acting scummy => scum
Claimed bp in a hood => sk possibility but maybe bp goon to protect against multiball
That hood had flipped group scum => non group scum sk
Flipped mafia cop => Some 3p or multiball
Flipped mafia cop that claimed a guilty on deathnote => this one is sort of wifom but still

This evidence might actually point to a second group scjm actually maybe 3-2 but I dont see a second group scum no killing though.

You know, the human body isn't actually the same one from when you were born. As you age, your parts are replaced by new nutrients and amino acids and other things you get from the outside world.
  • The lining in stomach and intestine every 4 days
  • The Gums are replaced every 2 weeks
  • The Skin replaced every 4 weeks
  • The Liver replaced every 6 weeks
  • The Lining of blood vessels replaced every 6 months
  • The Heart replaced every 6 months
  • The Surface cells of digestion, top layer cells in the digestion process from our mouth through our large bowel are replaced every 5 minutes

so every 7-10 years, nearly all of the molecules in your body are completely different from what they were before. It's possible that you have molecules from other people, maybe even from this mafia game!

This is sort of difficult to explain... but what I'm trying to get at is that...

your posts show that as of right now, you don't have an original bone in your body. :D

purely talking about your posts, not your personality.

I don't see anything in that case that is directly from you or is really evidence that DN is scum. Correct me if I'm wrong but,

"He was acting scummy => scum" <- this was the general attitude of the town D1, especially if my mind serves me correctly frogger and RC.
"Claimed bp in a hood => sk possibility but maybe bp goon to protect against multiball" <- This is a fact, and tbqhwyf it's not really helping your argument with DN as scum. This would implicate him as possible sk, but not as goon. 2x scum and 1x town doesn't happen in a hood.
"That hood had flipped group scum => non group scum sk" <- I don't think this is really anymore information than the point above.
"Flipped mafia cop => Some 3p or multiball" <- arguable, but only points to the >>possible<< existence of a 3p/multiball. But there have been no kills.
"Flipped
mafia
cop that
claimed
a guilty on deathnote => this one is sort of wifom but still" <- I don't think I need to point out why this is sketchy at best.

The thing is, you're going after this lynch hard. But there's not much pointing to the possible sk being DN other than RC's word. But you're still gunning after this. The logical conclusion for this is you don't think RC was lying. Why would town trust the word of a confirmed scum? An easy answer would be if there was significant evidence that the claim was true. But that's not here. So you must have another way of knowing if the claim was true. If you were his scumbuddy, you'd know he wasn't lying by the fact that he would have told you on an earlier night in scum pt.

So either your read on DN is insincere and you're scum trying to protect a buddy, or your "read" is sincere and you're scum trying to get rid of the competition.

Dwlee99 wrote:http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p7487297
Read this conversation between rc and I, how is this s v s in any circumstance.

Please explain how this conversation clears you from being buddies with RC?
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6049 (isolation #179) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:46 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 6045, Dwlee99 wrote:WAIT. THAT POST DEATHNOTE QUOED FROM DAVE CONFIRMS AN SK. SCUM WERE LOOKING FOR AN SK BECAUSE LOOK AT THAT POST. THEY SUSPECTED ONE (doubt that would of come to mind if 4 scum in a team)

pedit because why the fuck would I be having a conversation that is me pressuring my scum partner for not knowing ky scum meta because and saying if town they would know I was town based on my play but not realizing that they werent in that game. Same wirh them saying before about being scared. For some reason this made more sense in my head.

1. scum was looking for an sk -> there is an sk

I will never understand that logic.

2. It isn't even pressure. It's literally

"u dont kno my scum meta"
"ive never finished a game with u"
"oh"

In what way does a 4-6 post exchange that clears up before the halfway mark on the page clear you as anything?

Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1025, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: Dave

I dig

Is this how scum lynch their buddy? Do you think that?

>late on wagon
>no real opinion on wagon
>dave was going down anyway

uhh, yeah, that is how scum lynch their buddies.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6050 (isolation #180) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:47 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

oh, nvm, you were halfway in the wagon. Even better.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6051 (isolation #181) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:49 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1329, AngryPidgeon wrote:
Vote Count 1.16 (FINAL)
davesaz ( :idea: ) - Wickedestjr, Nosferatu, RadiantCowbells, pisskop, Dwlee99, Keyser Söze, Fro99er, Aeronaut, Frozen Angel

not too long after RC jumps on, you jump on as well.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6054 (isolation #182) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:56 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

aero didn't join the wagon almost immediately after flipped scum lol
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6055 (isolation #183) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:57 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

also
In post 6053, Dwlee99 wrote:Hey look aeronaut is 'late on the wagin' oh wait he flipped town. Get better at analyzing wagons..

In post 6050, Nosferatu wrote:oh, nvm, you were halfway in the wagon. Even better.

get better at reading o/
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6057 (isolation #184) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:04 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 6056, Dwlee99 wrote:HOW IS JOINING TH WAGON AFTER FLIPPED SCUM A SCUMTELL? Is pk scum now too because he joined right in between rc and I? How can you believe this crap.

pedit well apparently both are scum tells so I should be able to use it, right?

did I say it was a scum tell? It's not even the main part of my case on you but you're focusing on it. It's additional evidence on top of all of the other stuff. It's auxiliary information. Your vote on dave came out of literally nowhere. AND flipped scum came right before. AND your reason for your vote was just sheeping. AND I already said I thought you were a possible buddy of dave's because of his readlists. AND you were hard defending RC. AND you're still following his posts now. Is this really that hard to follow or something?
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6084 (isolation #185) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:28 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 6059, Dwlee99 wrote:If I was scum I wouldnt have lynched dave like that, I would be off the wagon or have already expressed ssuspicion of them to hop on.
Not a scum tell
How is it scummy to sheep..? Antitown sure I will give you that but why would I sheep onto my scjum partber? Not a scumtell
His read had him oppurtinisticly jump on me (wickedjestr even points it out) and then dave begins to drift me into town to town to agree with the growing consensus.
Youve never been wrong before? *coughcough pk did this too*
Because all of the evidence is against deathnote. He isnt even denying that he is sk he is just saying I wasnt the one to catch him.

1. "I wouldn't do x as scum I would do you as scum and therefore I am not scum" I hope you have something better than that.
2. I think that one of my points was that you weren't actually sheeping. Just jumping on for town cred.

The most damming evidence against you is that you gave town points to wicked for being on scum, BEFORE he had flipped scum. Please give me the town perspective behind that.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6087 (isolation #186) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:58 am

Post by Nosferatu »

Golden Robster wrote:
In post 6084, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 6059, Dwlee99 wrote:If I was scum I wouldnt have lynched dave like that, I would be off the wagon or have already expressed ssuspicion of them to hop on.
Not a scum tell
How is it scummy to sheep..? Antitown sure I will give you that but why would I sheep onto my scjum partber? Not a scumtell
His read had him oppurtinisticly jump on me (wickedjestr even points it out) and then dave begins to drift me into town to town to agree with the growing consensus.
Youve never been wrong before? *coughcough pk did this too*
Because all of the evidence is against deathnote. He isnt even denying that he is sk he is just saying I wasnt the one to catch him.

1. "I wouldn't do x as scum I would do you as scum and therefore I am not scum" I hope you have something better than that.
2. I think that one of my points was that you weren't actually sheeping. Just jumping on for town cred.

The most damming evidence against you is that you gave town points to wicked for being on scum,
BEFORE he had flipped scum
. Please give me the town perspective behind that.

I think we need to hold our horses with Dwlee; I'm pretty sure he is just a mislead town member who arguably made dumb decisions in the past.

What do you mean by Wicked flipping scum? He was town miller?

wicked didn't flip scum. Dave flipped scum. Dwlee gave townpoints to wicked BEFORE dave was lynched.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6098 (isolation #187) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:30 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

lynch scum then sk. sk has to kill when scum are all dead. Then the kills will make the sk apparent instead of just flopping around looking for an sk when cop flip could just be a red herring.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6188 (isolation #188) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:34 am

Post by Nosferatu »

Dwlee still hasn't been lynched? Jeez.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6189 (isolation #189) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:35 am

Post by Nosferatu »

If Dwlee flips town then I was wrong and pisskop should be lynched.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6518 (isolation #190) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:30 am

Post by Nosferatu »

i had fun with this game