New York 194: Guns N' Roses Mafia! (Day 8)

Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #32 (isolation #0) » Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:55 am

Post by Egg »

Pisskop/NotMafia/jam, why no vote in your first posts?

Creature, what was the reason for making post 9?

Jam wagon is meh.

Vote Creature
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #66 (isolation #1) » Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:52 am

Post by Egg »

In post 33, Something_Smart wrote:Well Not_Mafia's co-modding tgame so I think that's part of it.

Oh, lmao.

Fragger, can you link the game with rob that you're talking about?

jam wrote: Why would you vote in your first post without seeing anything scummy?

Oh. You're new. Rate your excitement level for this game on a scale of 1 to 10 at the following times:
1. when you signed up
2. when the game filled
3. when you confirmed your role to the mod
4. when you made your first post
5. now.

Kickandgiggle, what do you think about jam and the wagon on him?

Somethingsmart, what is your read on jam?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #71 (isolation #2) » Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:16 am

Post by Egg »

This is the biggest thing giving me red flags about jam:
jam wrote:I don't know what I've done that's alignment-indicative. If you see something, point it out

Preview edit: hmm. Not sure I see the similarity.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #99 (isolation #3) » Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:59 am

Post by Egg »

In post 74, Fraggernaut wrote:Someone explain the red flags about Jam for me.

I guess I'm not still grasping how that could be a scum tell from them.

The post I pointed out feels like a "what did I do wrong so I can correct it" type post which could just be newbishness or it could be new scum worried they slipped up. There's more but I want him to answer me first.

Poker tournament starting. Haven't read page 4 yet
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #161 (isolation #4) » Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:34 pm

Post by Egg »

Boon, you said jam was probably scum but are still voting Rob. Is this intentional?

I can support the defensiveness arguement against Ness, but I'm worried about a bias I may have because of his stance that Day 1 is all BS. I've mislynched people before because I thought they obviously couldn't honestly believe that, but I've since been trying to accept that people somehow do. Still, it's weird to be so defensive when he claims he wouldn't even need to respond because Day 1 attacks are apparently always baseless.

Something smart, I don't RQS. I have reasons for those questions, but like I said I want his answer first and your cutting in is actually rubbing me the wrong way. And I now see he answered. If he gave a different answer for each question, especially a high one to getting his PM and low after being wagoned, it may have been telling as far as his alignment. I don't want to acknowledge how a power role might answer, but I understand your concern and briefly considered it before deciding it wasn't very risky. As for jam's specific answer, meh. It's pretty hard to get anything from that. If he was excited coming in though, that first post might not be so bad. The "what did I do" tell may be the worst thing he's actually done so far. The "I know 100% I'm town" line feels genuine from a new player though so I don't think I'll be joining that wagon. What are your thoughts on pisskop drawing a claim from bugs?

If anyone is wondering, I still like my vote. Just nothing to add about it unfortunately.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #193 (isolation #5) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:11 am

Post by Egg »

GoldRob, why slandaar?

Creature, wanna answer my question? Also, any thoughts on the game? Reads on Jam and Ness? Thoughts on their wagons?

SnarkSnow, I'm not a fan of your "fuck it" approach. A reason or two would be cool.

Kop, not that I mind your vote being where it is, but you realize why it comes off hypocritical given the apparent reason, correct? Do you have any reads other than Creature?

Jam, what is your read on Ness?

Ozgin, are you implying that a town Ness shouldn't reply to your post? I mean, I sense defensiveness in his tone but the simple fact that he replies to things directed at him being considered scummy feels off. Your rant got me hard though tbh.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #217 (isolation #6) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:20 am

Post by Egg »

While I'm mostly uninterested in Iroa vs frag, I find myself agreeing with frag but that's mostly the theory discussion about contradictions. I wouldn't be shocked if either of them was scum.

Ozgin, ok we're on the same page then. Must have just been your phrasing that sounded weird or something.

Frag, have you seen Goldrob's scum game or just his town game? Also, have you seen him shit post before?

Creature, you said "here we go" on Page 1. I was mostly trying to figure out if that had to do with anything specific or if it was the game starting in general. And if it was general, was it meant with excitement for the game starting or was it more of a concern for something that may have been coming.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #236 (isolation #7) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:36 pm

Post by Egg »

Creature, how many games have you played? Do you prefer being town or scum? Does being scum make you feel more nervous or confident (or if you've never been scum, which do you think would be true)?

Frag, meta isn't very useful if you haven't seen Goldrob's scum game. There are too many variables that could change his play so without evidence suggesting his scum game usually looks like this, it's near impossible to say he's scum on that basis alone.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #241 (isolation #8) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:48 pm

Post by Egg »

Nah meta is fine in general. I'm just not sure it applies here.

Are we seriously questioning the legitimacy of a V/LA?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #246 (isolation #9) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:08 pm

Post by Egg »

Interesting. In approximately 300 games over the last 8 years, I don't recall ever seeing scum fake a V/LA. I wouldn't stress it now anyway though because strategically replacing out is modkillable and bannable so if there's any evidence he faked it, we'll never even see the replacement.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #248 (isolation #10) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:54 pm

Post by Egg »

To be fair, it would have to be proven first. Also doesn't mean he's town if not modkilled. Scum can get busy too.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #263 (isolation #11) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:09 am

Post by Egg »

In post 249, Fraggernaut wrote:Well there's a wagon on them, so I guess we'll have to wait for the replacement to get anything from them.

If he's being voted for info and not because people think he's scum, then sure.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #265 (isolation #12) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:01 am

Post by Egg »

K.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #296 (isolation #13) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:04 pm

Post by Egg »

Kickass, if bugs is scum why do you think he claimed VT? I realize you are nullreading him but I think he's town who didn't realize he shouldn't have been asked for a claim. Do you think there's a chance he faked that?

Frag, why are you so interested in peoples' reads on you? That's twice you've asked someone that question just since my last post.

Performer:
-so are you townreading jam or is he more of a null who you don't agree with the case against? Or are you even still open to the possibility you've missed something?
-Why does Ness's replace out being legitimate make him town? Can't scum be too busy to play too?
-Why are you relying on Sircake to read pisskop for you? What if Sir is scum?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #297 (isolation #14) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:04 pm

Post by Egg »

In post 295, Performer wrote:
In post 293, pisskop wrote:Im a consistently underrated player. Not that I particularly mind most times.

You're underrated??
Actually, the more games I play with you, the more skillful I find you ...hahaha.

I agree with this, but people act like he sucks all the time.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #327 (isolation #15) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:21 pm

Post by Egg »

Performer wrote:I doubt the replace out and V/LA post, along with his statement of school project, came from scum

I got that. My question was why. Like it's one thing to believe that he was legitimately busy but I want to know why that has to come from town. Why wasn't he scum who was too busy to play? (And yes, I read the rest of your post. Just this is the part where I'm lost)

Iroa, like I said it was the theory side of things where I agree with Frag. I've actually recently gone to thinking he's more likely to be scum than you. I don't like him asking players for their reads on him. And your needing to calm down before answering feels like town who thinks someone is basically picking on them with their case.

Snarkysnowman makes me wish I was a dayvig.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #338 (isolation #16) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:16 am

Post by Egg »

Did I miss an answer to this:
In post 296, Egg wrote:
Frag, why are you so interested in peoples' reads on you?

?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #342 (isolation #17) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:54 am

Post by Egg »

Why should a VT without much to add be worried about being taken out first?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #375 (isolation #18) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:14 am

Post by Egg »

In post 345, Fraggernaut wrote:
In post 338, Egg wrote:Did I miss an answer to this:
In post 296, Egg wrote:
Frag, why are you so interested in peoples' reads on you?

?

I answered it in my #333. How could you possibly miss it when it was only a few posts before this one.

Ah. Still feels like a weird question to ask though. Not sure why I missed it. You addressed Sir and not me so it probably didn't register that you were answering the same question.

Creature:
In post 236, Egg wrote:Creature, how many games have you played? Do you prefer being town or scum? Does being scum make you feel more nervous or confident (or if you've never been scum, which do you think would be true?.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #378 (isolation #19) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:13 pm

Post by Egg »

Creature. Creature. Hey Creature. Yeah, you
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #383 (isolation #20) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:12 pm

Post by Egg »

Creature:
Egg wrote:Creature, how many games have you played? Do you prefer being town or scum? Does being scum make you feel more nervous or confident (or if you've never been scum, which do you think would be true?.

GoldRob, I'll bite. What's wrong with 377?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #387 (isolation #21) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:21 pm

Post by Egg »

In post 384, Golden Robster wrote:What's good about it?

I kind of like the callout, but even if I didn't, a lack of goodness doesn't explain what's wrong with it unless you are suggesting Kickass has done nothing but fluff post and that's why he's scum which I'm somehow doubting.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #389 (isolation #22) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:31 pm

Post by Egg »

So "I don't like it" is the most we get?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #393 (isolation #23) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:25 pm

Post by Egg »

In post 391, Golden Robster wrote:Jump on, you won't regret it

Nah. I'm not feeling it.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #408 (isolation #24) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:58 pm

Post by Egg »

In post 399, Drixx wrote:Do I need to read what came already or is it mostly fluff?

There's a lot of fluff but I'd reccomend reading. At the very least, I'd ISO some of the players who have been wagoned (doing Frag and Irao together makes sense) and tell us what you think of them.

Irao, I hope you are joking about thinking being serious in RVS is a scumtell. I mean, if that's a scum tell you should vote me. I've done very little non-serious posting in this game.

Drixx wrote:I am unequivocally NOT a survivor, or any other sort of third party.

Are you scum?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #412 (isolation #25) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:06 pm

Post by Egg »

Unvote, Vote Drixx
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #421 (isolation #26) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:32 pm

Post by Egg »

Irao, so you think he's faking effort rather than actually putting it in?

Drixx, I remember you being a very ethical type who doesn't like lying (correct me if I'm wrong). The way you said you weren't third party, specifically, felt like you wanted to avoid a lie with "I'm town" or "I'm not scum". So I asked you straight out to see if you'd avoid it again and you did so by jokingly claiming scum. So basically my theory is you didn't want to lie and used a joke instead. 415 also feels awfully defensive. And 417 feels defeatist for someone at L-9.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #451 (isolation #27) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:22 am

Post by Egg »

Drixx, yeah I'd like links to those dirty lies you've told recently. (Also holy shit that game was like 8-10 months ago already?!?!?). Also, why do you think your wagon is "easy"?

Unvote, Vote Creature

^sounds like I was reading that "here wo go" correctly then. His play since that hasn't changed my mind either.

Sircake, did you actually read my reasoning on Drixx critically? It wasn't just because he told a funny joke.

Bugs, why do you think Drixx intentionally made himself a target? And what is wrong with Killthestory's vote on Drixx? Do you think he somehow knew a wagonwould follow?

Kop, thanks I guess? That's the answer I wanted from Bugs but now we'll never get it. I forgot I'd asked though to be fair.

I agree with post 446.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #457 (isolation #28) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:16 am

Post by Egg »

Bugs, but for Drixx to not be scummy for making himself a target, he had to at least have been aware he'd done something to make himself a target. So what I'm trying to get at is what benefit do you think Drixx had for doing that as town? If you don't believe that, you have no basis for your stance. Why do you think killthestory didn't have a reason for his vote?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #464 (isolation #29) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:06 am

Post by Egg »

^That's almost word for word what Something Smart already said

Preview edit: I meant the post before that
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #466 (isolation #30) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:39 am

Post by Egg »

Ok. There's a difference between sheeping someone's reasoning and having your own. Typically, if you like someone else's reasoning it's best to say that so noone thinks you are trying to pass it off as your own which is what I thought when I made my last post.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #467 (isolation #31) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:42 am

Post by Egg »

But, yes, it is the same:
Something Smart wrote:He's been alternating lurky and defensive

Jam wrote:all he's been doing is alternating between fluff and defending himself.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #498 (isolation #32) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:53 pm

Post by Egg »

In post 469, jam wrote:Fair enough. Thanks for clearing that up.

Who's your top scumread right now, Egg?

Creature.

Creature, I think post 9 has been covered enough, but let me summarize. You admitted some nervousness about being scum. I gave you the benefit of the doubt that maybe it was an excitement thing, but you confirmed that it wasn't before you knew why I was asking. Your Role PM was fresh in your mind and we were just starting out so I think you may have recieved a scum PM and some of your nervousness came out. I know it doesn't sound like much, but I can't even count the number of times it's turned out to be accurate. Specifically off the top of my head, I remember catching Reck and cooldog with that tell when they were new. If I were to go back through my games, I bet I could find it a bunch more times. Others have covered things I think you've done that are scummy as well. For example, the hypocracy around people voting "easy" targets, whatever that phrase even means anymore these days. Oh, and just to clarify, there was nothing RQS about my questioning. I was working around my theory to see if it had any merit or not. I don't RQS.

Creature wrote:I am just going to be honest, I wanted to see how everyone would interpret it, not sure why, but maybe I could get something.

Hmm. I didn't have an issue with that quote before you said this. Now, Iunno...

Sircake, someone typically being lynch bait doesn't make them town. What is your read on Guy?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #504 (isolation #33) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:26 pm

Post by Egg »

That doesn't make any sense though. It's not like his teacher's considered his alignment in this game before setting a deadline on his assignment. Calling him town for that makes zero sense.

V/LA until Thursday

I'll try to check in if the thread is quiet, but I'm working 40 hours between tonight and Wednesday morning, then sleeping (if I find a babysitter) until meeting with the bank to try to get a mortgage, then I have my poker league that night. So yeah, Thursday.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #517 (isolation #34) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:41 am

Post by Egg »

Yeah no lynch would be pretty dumb. It's been a long time since I've seen it suggested but I feel like I remember it always coming from newbtown so this is weird /glorified prod dodge
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #553 (isolation #35) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:41 am

Post by Egg »

Yeah too tired to read. so... prod dodge
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #634 (isolation #36) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:23 am

Post by Egg »

Prod dodge. will catch up tomorrow at the latest
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #665 (isolation #37) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:30 pm

Post by Egg »

Ok, catching up.

I want to echo the thought that Rubeus' excuse of the number of players making it hard to have opinions worries me. And he replaced Ness so I'd be pretty coolwith lynching that slot. 533 may have had a bit of the ol' Amished tell too. And his "any suggestions?" response to sircakez asking for his scum reads rubs me the wrong way.

DGB, you seem most confident on Drixx being scum, but voted Rubeus. Am I misunderstanding your level of confidence in one or both of those reads or is there something else I'm missing?

Drixx's 602 is a weird reaction to a bussing accusation. I don't like his attempt to discredit DGB's scum read on him in 642 either.

Irao, why did you copy DGB's "this is town" posting style thing? (I have to admit I chuckled at the vote count and your own post being posts you called town)

Kop, you said Irao is giving out town reads too easily. Then you voted him for the "this is town, this is scum" posts saying he isn't engaging people. What is your read on DGB who made a few similar posts?

Slandaar's Frag-Drixx theory interests me. If one of them flips scum, it will interest me a lot more.

Not a fan of Frag dodging Slandaar's question because he feels it's loaded. It feels like he's worried more about the way he's percieved than he is putting legitimate information in the thread. Like he has something to hide. Like a scum PM.

SomethingSmart shares a lot of opinions with me. Not sure what I think about that.

Bugs, are you stil scumreading Rubeus? If so, why switch to Irao?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #679 (isolation #38) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:21 am

Post by Egg »

Irao, what is your read on DGB?

I agree with Performer. With 5 days until deadline in a large, everyone needs to be on one of the three major wagons or making a very serious push to turn their vote into a wagon. So unless you have ridiculous persuasion skills, vote Rubeus, Creature, or Irao.

Rubeus, do you enjoy being scum?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #683 (isolation #39) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:05 am

Post by Egg »

Unvote, Vote Rubeus

My Creature wagon died...
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #686 (isolation #40) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:06 am

Post by Egg »

He and Ness are scummier than Irao. ISO me or anyone else voting the slot.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #718 (isolation #41) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:11 pm

Post by Egg »

In post 712, Drixx wrote:People are mostly scumreading me because I haven't jumped in and dropped my thoughts yet. Mostly people who haven't played much with me. Activity level is NAI for me. I've just been busy.

The exception is Egg who hasn't played with me for like a year and scum read me for giving a smart ass response to a question that has no merit or usefulness. There's no way to accurately predict how various people will respond to the question: VT or PR or Scum could all respond exactly the same. Questions with no useful way to glean anything useful from them are generally questions I view as an attempt to trap. The person asking the question can interpret an answer any way they like.

Actually, it's mostly your tone that has me scumreading you. Like your focus on how you can't be read. And the way you try to discredit scum reads on you. While I acknowledge that this isn't the way you played in your scum game with me, your play still concerns me and it goes way beyond your answer to that question. Unfortunately though, tone and gut type reads don't convince anyone of anything.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #758 (isolation #42) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:51 pm

Post by Egg »

SomethingSmart wrote:It annoys me how Drixx keeps emphasizing that he didn't place his vote. It's like he's trying to avoid taking responsibility for it.

I agree with this. It's like he thinks he gets townpoints for that technicality, but considering he's had plenty of opportunity to take the vote or or move it to someone else, he is just as responsible for that vote as he would be if he'd placed it himself, especially now that with less than 4 days to deadline his vote is on one of the two competing wagons.

Ozgin, last time I played with you, you were pretty active as town. Why the drop in activity here?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #764 (isolation #43) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:56 pm

Post by Egg »

In post 760, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 754, Firebringer wrote:Or are you a scum tell!?!?!?

You're in this game?

He's scum btw
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #794 (isolation #44) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:02 am

Post by Egg »

I'd be cool with a hammer, actually
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #839 (isolation #45) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:12 pm

Post by Egg »

When did it become acceptable to talk about power roles like this?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #841 (isolation #46) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:29 pm

Post by Egg »

Good question bro
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #850 (isolation #47) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:11 pm

Post by Egg »

In post 842, Fraggernaut wrote:Who is talking about PRs? I was asking mechanics quesrions.

Also Snarky I didn't know the answer, ....so way to be a dick.

Almost anyone who posted in the last 3 pages
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #869 (isolation #48) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:44 pm

Post by Egg »

Those saying we should let rubeus be replaced, did you forget he replaced Ness who was actually scummy?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #871 (isolation #49) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:52 pm

Post by Egg »

Not if we lynch him first
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #926 (isolation #50) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:18 am

Post by Egg »

Wow, still no hammer?

V/LA until Wednesday
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #957 (isolation #51) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:13 am

Post by Egg »

Vote Firebringer

He replaced Creature.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #961 (isolation #52) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:33 am

Post by Egg »

You did
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #965 (isolation #53) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:46 am

Post by Egg »

Firebringer do you intend to play the game?

Ozgin, a friendly neighbor can confirm to a player of their choosing that they are town. So if he targeted you, you'd get a PM from the mod saying that pisskop was town.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #969 (isolation #54) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:23 am

Post by Egg »

In post 966, Firebringer wrote:
In post 965, Egg wrote:Firebringer do you intend to play the game?

Ozgin, a friendly neighbor can confirm to a player of their choosing that they are town. So if he targeted you, you'd get a PM from the mod saying that pisskop was town.

Do you intent to actually sort me or are you just going to keep saying "OHH HE IS IN CREATURE SLOT AND SCUM"
Cause I can say the same thing about you.

I sorted Creature and you've given me nothing to work with. Scum+null=scum.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #982 (isolation #55) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:10 am

Post by Egg »

For what it's worth, if Guyfawkes is scummy it's not because of the hammer in my opinion. I'd like him vig'd but based on last night's kills, I'd be surprised if we had a vig.

In post 974, Performer wrote:Before placing a vote, i want to reread my notes on this game to make sure of who to best place my vote on. I see slandaar empty voted Aris. Who did he replace again?

Kop
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #983 (isolation #56) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:15 am

Post by Egg »

Oh shit didn't read past the vote count. Kickass and Frag made my post useless. Oh well I'm here lol
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #984 (isolation #57) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:21 am

Post by Egg »

So I was looking at this
(11) Reubus Swagrid — Drixx, Killthestory, KickAssAndGiggle, DrippingGoofball, jam, Egg, Something_Smart, SirCakez, Fraggernaut, Ilikebugs, GuyFawkes

I bet there are 1-2 scum in the 4th through 9th votes. One of those is dead town and one is myself. For me, that leaves DGB, Jam, SomethingSmart, and Frag. If Firebringer doesn't happen (and it should. we let Creature get away and I don't get why), I might be willing to compromise on one of them for that reason alone. This will be a little more important as we start getting more flips from that wagon though.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #989 (isolation #58) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:09 pm

Post by Egg »

In post 986, jam wrote:VOTE: Firebringer

Mostly Creature, and it doesn't help that Firebringer has seemed to attempt to draw attention away from himself by posting a lot of fluff.

I like this vote.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #991 (isolation #59) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:40 pm

Post by Egg »

Frag, what do you think of the people on the Rubeus wagon?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #995 (isolation #60) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:20 pm

Post by Egg »

In post 992, Fraggernaut wrote:
In post 991, Egg wrote:Frag, what do you think of the people on the Rubeus wagon?

The people I liked on the wagon was Drixx, KAAG, Dripping, & yourself Egg.

I also was reading Killthestory town towards the end. SirCakez I was alright but not confident on.

Overall there was enough of my town reads on the wagon, so It felt like a very town sided wagon.

I was asking more what you think of it now that Rubeus has flipped town. Do you think there is scum there? If so, how many and who? Have any of your reads changed due to the flip?

SomethingSmart, do you honestly believe that it took 7 townies jumping on one townie before scum decided to get in on that? I mean, if you have Drixx as a strong scum read, I get where you are coming from but you don't seem to. At least not to the level you'd have to for that to make sense.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1003 (isolation #61) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:42 pm

Post by Egg »

Performer, talking about what should happen tonight in the way that you are doing so probably isn't best.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1007 (isolation #62) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:14 pm

Post by Egg »

Probably Frag.

I'm scumreading Drixx independently of the wagon. Then I think there's another scum in DGB, Jam, and you if Drixx is town. If Frag is town too, there may even be two in that trio. For what it's worth, I've been townreading you and was townreading GoldRob (DGB's slot) so Jam is probably my next pick after Frag and Drixx. I also started to second guess my town read on Kickass at one point yesterday, but I want to see more before I decide whether to 180 there.

Then there's Firebringer. He was off the wagon, but that's after openly admitting he wouldn't play the game on Day 1 so he's a VCA wild card. I still think Creature was the scummiest player in the game and I really don't like Firebringer's style so that's where I'd like to lynch today.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1015 (isolation #63) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:04 pm

Post by Egg »

*shrug*. It's a lot of fluff and you are denying yourself information
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1027 (isolation #64) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:55 am

Post by Egg »

Kickass, why one one scum in Firebringer/Drixx? Why not both? Also, since you apparently understand how that was a misread by Frag, maybe you can explainit better than he has?

Slandaar, my question was phrased in the sense that whoever we were talking about WAS a VT. He believed that person to be scum. So he answered the question about VTs first, used the word "but", and continued to hold his original position.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1031 (isolation #65) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:30 am

Post by Egg »

*shrug*. I could understand that mistake, but Frag seemed to take it a couple of different ways before getting it right and then seemed to think he only ever tookit one way.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1053 (isolation #66) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:56 pm

Post by Egg »

Frag, can you give specific examples of where Drixx's Day 1 was "solid"? If you feel you've done this already, point me in that direction.

Bugs, what is your read on Firebringer and Frag?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1061 (isolation #67) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:54 am

Post by Egg »

Drixx, that question was for Frag.

Slandaar, I don't think Kop was invested enough to have jumped on everything he should have and we disagree on your first point. The "why not DGB" point is a good one though and if one of them flips scum, I'll consider that a possible associative tell.

Bugs, why is it a town tell for people to say things you agree with? Was Creature null for you? Why is Drixx town?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1064 (isolation #68) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:39 am

Post by Egg »

This post needs more words
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1067 (isolation #69) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:19 am

Post by Egg »

Ok
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1079 (isolation #70) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:36 am

Post by Egg »

Actually, how'd we go from this:
iraonavp — Performer, pisskop, SnarkySnowman, Fraggernaut, Kop, SirCakez, Ilikebugs

To only Frag voting Ira.

Performer, Snarky, and Bugs, what is your read on Ira now?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1080 (isolation #71) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:37 am

Post by Egg »

In post 1078, Firebringer wrote:VOTE: Drixx
REMEMBER DAY 1 MY FEW READS DRIXX WAS TOWN!?!?!?
NOT ANYMORE

FOLLO MWE!!!

What changed?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1086 (isolation #72) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:14 pm

Post by Egg »

Yeah, they're scummy like his Day 1 posts.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1088 (isolation #73) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:27 pm

Post by Egg »

But where did that town read come from on Day 1?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1117 (isolation #74) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:33 am

Post by Egg »

V/LA until Monday night
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1136 (isolation #75) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:11 am

Post by Egg »

Prod dodge.

On skim noticed Drixx mentioned my SK game and I actually based my kills in that game on three things:
-I wanted to kill scum
-I wanted to kill players unlikely to be lynched
-I wanted to kill people scumreading me or who may scumread me later.

You fit all three and made the perfect N1 kill.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1161 (isolation #76) » Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:37 am

Post by Egg »

Prod dodge. Bed time for me
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1178 (isolation #77) » Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:49 pm

Post by Egg »

Ok, time to catch up.

I don't like Drixx's "idiot ball" stuff or Frag's one line response to Ozgin's case. If the Firebringer lynch for some reason can't happen, I'm going to have one hell of a time deciding between these two.

Bugs, I get that you are scumreading Ira, but why did you describe his lynch as "safe"? The power role claim makes his lynch risky if anything. I also see that you unvoted. Who would you like to lynch if not Ira?

Kickass, you called Drixx the scummiest you've ever seen and a page later said you were torn on him. If he's that scummy, shouldn't you want him turbolynched? In your past game with him, was he ever under heavy pressure? That simple fact can drastically alter someone's play. Also, based on your reasoning for voting Guy, I have to ask: what is your read on Snark?

Jam's Guy vote sucks.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1180 (isolation #78) » Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:08 pm

Post by Egg »

In your past game with Drixx, was he ever under heavy pressure?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1198 (isolation #79) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:57 pm

Post by Egg »

In post 1186, Drixx wrote:Can I just say something? My meta is like ... the exact opposite of having a meta. I'm literally
always
tinkering with my game. Most of the time I learn stuff and get better. Slandaar was around for a disastrous attempt to inject Kuribo style into my game last year. All this talk about my meta is not really helpful. Just let me get some fires put out and actually be present here more than surface level and judge me on that.

Trying to out think what I would or wouldn't do if I draw scum is exactly why I do well as scum. I suspect it helps most people when they draw scum if the players with them are making bad assumptions. So just erm... don't? I'm not scum, but if I were you would totally be making a huge mistake by trying to figure that out via meta. Since you're doing that with me, it seems likely you may do so with others as well, and that's the part that I'm really trying to knock sense into you about. I'm not going to bite (this game), but there are others who more than might.

Hmm. towniest Drixx post of the game...
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1214 (isolation #80) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:25 pm

Post by Egg »

In post 1210, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 1007, Egg wrote:Probably Frag.

I'm scumreading Drixx independently of the wagon. Then I think there's another scum in DGB, Jam, and you if Drixx is town. If Frag is town too, there may even be two in that trio. For what it's worth, I've been townreading you and was townreading GoldRob (DGB's slot) so Jam is probably my next pick after Frag and Drixx. I also started to second guess my town read on Kickass at one point yesterday, but I want to see more before I decide whether to 180 there.

Then there's Firebringer. He was off the wagon, but that's after openly admitting he wouldn't play the game on Day 1 so he's a VCA wild card. I still think Creature was the scummiest player in the game and I really don't like Firebringer's style so that's where I'd like to lynch today.
So you want a Fire lynch because predecessor and playstyle? How bad was Creature??
And Fire just has a unique and fun style. Doesn't mean scum.

Creature is about 95% of it actually. Firebringer has done basically nothing that I've gotten much of a read on.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1223 (isolation #81) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:57 am

Post by Egg »

In post 1217, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1214, Egg wrote:Creature is about 95% of it actually. Firebringer has done basically nothing
that I've gotten much of a read on

Yep, I have done nothing. All my posts are quality tier shit posts.
You know you can say "Firebringer hasn't done much" and be subjectively true, but you overstate yourself and say something clearly untrue.

Nice going egg.
You pass the course for how to misrepresent events.

Actually, you're the one misrepping ironically enough. Get back to me when you've read the bolded.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1243 (isolation #82) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:47 pm

Post by Egg »

Unvote, Vote Drixx

Drunk Egg realizes no one wants to lynch Creature's slot anymore and Drixx is more likely scum than Aris and Guy and the Frag lynch doesn't even feel that viable anymore. Why can't I be a dayvig or something? Whatever this is good enough
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1255 (isolation #83) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:30 am

Post by Egg »

Drixx wrote:You're smarter than this Egg. So that means you're either being stubborn, or you're scum.

1) What part of that was dumb? Just the fact that I'm compromising on a slightly weaker scum read?
2) You've seen me play well as scum. You hadn't even seen my town game until this game.

I agree with everything Kickass says in 1246 except that I don't really see much of a case against Aris.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1273 (isolation #84) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:56 am

Post by Egg »

Yume, how much of the game have you read? Is it Drixx's early posts or recent ones you don't like?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1274 (isolation #85) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:00 am

Post by Egg »

In post 1250, Slandaar wrote:That said, I don't particularly like your lynch anymore, everyone should just sheep me and lynch Aristo.

Is this because of Kop's Day 1 still or is there something after that? If it's Kop's Day 1, can you refresh my memory on the case?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1281 (isolation #86) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:25 am

Post by Egg »

In post 1275, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 1276, Egg wrote:
In post 1250, Slandaar wrote:That said, I don't particularly like your lynch anymore, everyone should just sheep me and lynch Aristo.

Is this because of Kop's Day 1 still or is there something after that? If it's Kop's Day 1, can you refresh my memory on the case?

It's all about Kop

I asked Slandaar.

Drixx, no.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1283 (isolation #87) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:32 am

Post by Egg »

I saw the case. Wanted to know if there was more or not.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1284 (isolation #88) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:32 am

Post by Egg »

And if not, at least more about why Kop was so bad.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1292 (isolation #89) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:02 pm

Post by Egg »

Drixx, that makes sense. Like he doesn't want us discussing reads on him and getting more information. Not like he's trying to stop us, but like he's uncomfortable with it. Hmm.

Unvote, Vote Aris

I want to see where this goes.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1293 (isolation #90) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:03 pm

Post by Egg »

In post 1288, Drixx wrote:I view egg as the origination of the wagon on me. He hasn't been super overtly pushing it, but he's doing a lot of questions directed at other people that lead to them voicing support for or even voting me. That strikes me as a bit of a manipulative way to go about getting a wagon on someone without appearing to have your hands dirty. Ergo, I'm trying to sort him.

Actually, I was compromising on you because people won't sheep my Creature case.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1347 (isolation #91) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:06 pm

Post by Egg »

Aris, you can be uncomfortable and still post a link. Read the beginning of the post. I don't think you were trying to stop the discussion. I just think you are uncomfortable about it. Your reply (sarcasm and implying I'm dumb) does nothing to change my mind by the way. Actually, your reply to Drixx (saying you were trying to get a case made on you and then asking him to retract his) is far scummier than your reply to me.

Killthestory, do you actually think Kuro is scum or do you just dislike the reads?

Kuro, did I miss why Aris is strong town?

Performer, I don't get why you changed your Ozgin read. Are big posts scummy?

Frag, pisskop and sircake were the NKs. Snark, Guy, Kop, Firebringer and Boon survived the night. That's no vig. Of course we have a SK.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1350 (isolation #92) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:12 pm

Post by Egg »

In post 1349, Fraggernaut wrote:
Frag, pisskop and sircake were the NKs. Snark, Guy, Kop, Firebringer and Boon survived the night. That's no vig. Of course we have a SK.

How did you know I was a NK? That slip though.

VOTE: Egg

The comma means I was addressing you. pisskop and sircake were the NKs.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1451 (isolation #93) » Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:44 am

Post by Egg »

Forgot to say I'm
V/LA for the weekend
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1561 (isolation #94) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:19 am

Post by Egg »

I'm gonna catch up now. If anyone has questions for me, feel free to ask and I'll address them after I'm done.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1570 (isolation #95) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:01 am

Post by Egg »

Kuro, I asked you why you were townreading Aris and you basically came back with "because he's easy to read". Can I get some example of what is so town? Also, why do you have such an issue with DGB's lurker vote on Yune when you are advocating wagons on Snark and Guy for basically the same thing?

Hmm. Drixx's Kickass vote is OMGUSy as fuck and the Snark vote looks VERY opportunistic but I have a secret reason why he might be town so I dunno how to feel. Drixx, can you point out specifically where you believe Kickass lied? All I see in your posts is a disagreement about whether you've given legitimate contributions or not.

Hmm. Random flash wagon on Snark. Feels like a Day 2 policy lynch...

Ok, so that's all I missed apparently. Still want an Aris lynch. Firebringer is still a much better lynch than Snark or Guy.

Drixx, I'll look at your Something Smart stuff now
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1571 (isolation #96) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:05 am

Post by Egg »

Drixx, while I've seen Something Smart confirmation bias as town before, I don't think he's doing it here. I don't think he decided you were scum and tried to support that after the fact. I think he's thinking critically. I may have a bias of my own because I agree with so many of his reads and so much of what he's said,but no I don't see the confirmation bias.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1573 (isolation #97) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:08 am

Post by Egg »

It's possible for him to disagree though...
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1580 (isolation #98) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:45 pm

Post by Egg »

Kuro, but do Snark and Guy really strike you as the kind of players who will be more useful as town than as scum?

Ira, is Snark actually a town read for you or is it just because of the wagon that you say that?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1583 (isolation #99) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:51 pm

Post by Egg »

Ira, reasons?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1585 (isolation #100) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:36 pm

Post by Egg »

Can you give me a few though?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1590 (isolation #101) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:00 pm

Post by Egg »

Lol
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1605 (isolation #102) » Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:50 am

Post by Egg »

Drixx vs Kickass is a dumb arguement. It's like 90% a semantics arguement. Drixx was saying he's seen Kickass's town game and this isn't it. He probably didn't realize it sounded like he was saying he'd seen Kickass's scum game as well even though he never directly made that claim.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1619 (isolation #103) » Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:51 am

Post by Egg »

In post 1608, Aristophanes wrote:Also, Origin, get better. That does sound really bad and I hope you're alright man!

SS, I'm town. Bad vote.
Wtf makes Snarky town!?

This wagon started as pressure. He hasn't responded in any positive way. We should now follow through and lynch him for being a useless slot. If we don't, we are showing that Pressure is all faked and can be nullified by running the clock until a deadline panicked quick wagon happens (hasn't happened yet, but a prediction).

Drixx, you brought up KAAG, implying meta. KAAG is merely taking that from what you said. It appears it's not what you meant. Now can we drop that? It's dumb.

No we aren't policy lynching on Day 2.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1625 (isolation #104) » Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:21 am

Post by Egg »

In post 1620, Aristophanes wrote:Why am I a better lynch choice then, Egg?

Drixx and I already discussed this with you.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1626 (isolation #105) » Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:22 am

Post by Egg »

In post 1623, Something_Smart wrote:VOTE: Fragger
Let's speedwagon this actually.

So are you trying for a no lynch or a last minute Snark lynch?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1638 (isolation #106) » Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:59 am

Post by Egg »

With just over a day until deadline, Snark should probably be claiming next post
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1640 (isolation #107) » Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:14 am

Post by Egg »

In post 1632, Performer wrote:@Ari things like how you said you townread Guy, Kuroi asked you at least twice to elaborate, but you never did. Things like that continue making me suspicious of you. My opinion on your meta is that there's nothing that I can say with certainty, that you do as town or do as scum. But what I've seen in this specific game, I've seen enough for us to have put that at L1 by midday this phase.

^this sounds like it should have the words "vote Aris" in it. Aris and Snark would both be L-2 in that case if I'm counting correctly.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1641 (isolation #108) » Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:15 am

Post by Egg »

Or both L-3 maybe?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1649 (isolation #109) » Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:11 am

Post by Egg »

Or Rubeus. The dead town guy.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1663 (isolation #110) » Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:34 am

Post by Egg »

In post 1651, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 1649, Egg wrote:Or Rubeus. The dead town guy.
Point being?

Lurking/uselessness isn't a sure fire scum tell. If Snark is being lynched and it's not policy, people have done a piss poor job of showing why.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1695 (isolation #111) » Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:05 am

Post by Egg »

When did Snark even use ATE?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1704 (isolation #112) » Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:14 am

Post by Egg »

In post 1696, Fraggernaut wrote:Irao just misrepped me so hard in their

I never said Snarky was a policy lynch, I said Snarly is a useless slot that won't help us solve the game, & they're not the kind of person I would want around in MYLO or LYLO. That doesn't make him a policy lynch, just a lynch.

But you just defined "policy lynch"...
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1708 (isolation #113) » Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:50 am

Post by Egg »

*shrug*

If you say so...
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1713 (isolation #114) » Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:24 am

Post by Egg »

That last Snark post doesn't sound like scum
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1718 (isolation #115) » Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:22 am

Post by Egg »

Aero has posted on site today. Just not here. Maybe he'd respond to PMs if needed.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3175 (isolation #116) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:12 pm

Post by Egg »

I wasn't right about a single scum. So who killed me? Slandaar?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”