New York 194: Guns N' Roses Mafia! (Day 8)

Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:32 pm

Post by Fraggernaut »

In post 274, Performer wrote:Here for about the next 30 minutes today, if anyone wants to interact. Been getting busier . Will be posting my catchup on a few things.

@Performer

What do you think of the Jam wagon?

What do you think of the interactions between Ness/Reuben & KAAG?

What's your read on me?

What's your read on Golden Robster & Irao who I've been having a scum lean on?

Any other interactions ping out to you?
GP:6 Town W/L (2-4) Mafia W/L (0-0)

Currently Playing: NY 194: GnR Mafia
Currently Modding: None
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:35 pm

Post by Killthestory »

VOTE: Frag
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:37 pm

Post by pisskop »

^^ youre kind of my hero
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:39 pm

Post by Fraggernaut »

In post 276, Killthestory wrote:VOTE: Frag

Back to this again? *Yawn*
GP:6 Town W/L (2-4) Mafia W/L (0-0)

Currently Playing: NY 194: GnR Mafia
Currently Modding: None
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:43 pm

Post by Performer »

@Frag:

What do you think of the Jam wagon?

His post on pg 1 by itself, was null to me but after ira pointed out he's scummy, I reread the post and could see how it could be scum who made that post. Later on , I realized it could've been just him being town and trying to get things happening with that pg 1 post of his.

What do you think of the interactions between Ness/Reuben & KAAG
?
KAAG I've been null on. Haven't paid much attention to him.
Because of the replace out and the fact that Ness is a high schooler who made the V/LA post regarding his project (parents and kids who play FM, I find that they truth tell and they can't lie very easily) , I townread that slot.

What's your read on me?

I believe you're town. Your interactions with ira sound logical to me, and according to my notes made on work break when reading the thread, I planned to vote ira, which I will now do.
VOTE: iraon

What's your read on Golden Robster & Irao who I've been having a scum lean on?

See above regarding Ira. Also, ira's gut which scum could easily make, and his completely erroneous post in town would not want to or at least minimize contradictory situations.
As for Golden, at first I thought he was scummy but later thought he could be town. This is just way too farfetched for him to be scum, the way he's been posting this game. I find it questionable that he claimed "reverse scumhunting" on pg 10 though . Why would you mess with a good formula (according to Frag's account of his JK game) by posting like this in this game? Maybe it's a new strat he's trying?

Any other interactions ping out to you?

Yes - Something's about you, sounds strange to me.
Also, MafiaT's odd reason for scumreading Ness. He scumread Ness for being "kinda frantic and it's convenient for him to V/LA." That doesn't sound like sensible town thought process so I have MafiaT as a scum lean.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:46 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Frag what was the point of all those questions?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:47 pm

Post by pisskop »

He wants votes
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:51 pm

Post by Performer »

I have a theory about a particular slot I've been reading, but I don't want to expose it until later.

Egg, Sir, and Something I also have as town. pk I have to admit, is like Titus - harder to read than most folks - it'll take me time to sort him.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:52 pm

Post by pisskop »

Im pretty easy to read though.

If I were scum, would I be posting?
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:54 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 268, pisskop wrote:
In post 136, Performer wrote:Hey hey na na na. Doot doo, doodoo doo
I'm town again! Thankfully.

Have I seen you be scum?

I can't remember when you replaced in but I believe you came in later during another large normal when I was on the dreadful 4-man scum team. Here are 2 of my scum games:
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=63200
Fragg moderated this one

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=63704
large normal of my scum game that I replaced into, which caused me to read games before replacing into them, from that point on
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:55 pm

Post by SirCakez »

I correctly scumread PK in Legend of Zelda so not that hard for me to read.
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:56 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 283, pisskop wrote:Im pretty easy to read though.

If I were scum, would I be posting?

I 'm not sure, which is why it would take time. I wish you were easier to read, pk. I'm sorry :oops:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:56 pm

Post by pisskop »

Nah. I wouldnt put money on it.

Performer, why was I telling somebody they were butthurt at the end of cougars den? What was wrong with that game; I won?
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:57 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 285, SirCakez wrote:I correctly scumread PK in Legend of Zelda so not that hard for me to read.

This is why town cooperation is so vital . I will rely on you , SC! :]
By saying that, I am NOT saying I scumread pk or townread him.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:57 pm

Post by pisskop »

@perf. I play the way I do for a reason
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:59 pm

Post by pisskop »

Ohs. It was because somebody wanted to no lynch, which is always an awful idea. And I of course wanted to end the game
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:00 pm

Post by Performer »

It seems that you told someone they were butthurt because you try to push buttons, to see how people would react. In a particular game with Golden, RC, and Ircher, I remember you doing plenty of this . It helped you stay alive and get people to stop voting you - you were town that game and ended up reading me right on end of d2. My town paranoia got the best me of me though, so I contributed somewhat to my d2 lynch.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:01 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 290, pisskop wrote:Ohs. It was because somebody wanted to no lynch, which is always an awful idea. And I of course wanted to end the game

I can only think of 2 situations where no lynch is good...
day 1
and LyLo (like the game I moderated with Loki as rookie scum remaining)
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:01 pm

Post by pisskop »

Im a consistently underrated player. Not that I particularly mind most times.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:02 pm

Post by pisskop »

Who should we vote perf?
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:02 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 293, pisskop wrote:Im a consistently underrated player. Not that I particularly mind most times.

You're underrated??
Actually, the more games I play with you, the more skillful I find you ...hahaha.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:04 pm

Post by Egg »

Kickass, if bugs is scum why do you think he claimed VT? I realize you are nullreading him but I think he's town who didn't realize he shouldn't have been asked for a claim. Do you think there's a chance he faked that?

Frag, why are you so interested in peoples' reads on you? That's twice you've asked someone that question just since my last post.

Performer:
-so are you townreading jam or is he more of a null who you don't agree with the case against? Or are you even still open to the possibility you've missed something?
-Why does Ness's replace out being legitimate make him town? Can't scum be too busy to play too?
-Why are you relying on Sircake to read pisskop for you? What if Sir is scum?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:04 pm

Post by Egg »

In post 295, Performer wrote:
In post 293, pisskop wrote:Im a consistently underrated player. Not that I particularly mind most times.

You're underrated??
Actually, the more games I play with you, the more skillful I find you ...hahaha.

I agree with this, but people act like he sucks all the time.
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:05 pm

Post by Performer »

I'm not really liking Killthestory either because of his funny but scummy interaction with Frag on pg 4, and . : ( MafiaT I have a scum lean on -
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:09 pm

Post by Performer »

-so are you townreading jam or is he more of a null who you don't agree with the case against? Or are you even still open to the possibility you've missed something?
-Why does Ness's replace out being legitimate make him town? Can't scum be too busy to play too?
-Why are you relying on Sircake to read pisskop for you? What if Sir is scum?

@Egg
I'm townreading Jam - I don't have him as null.

I doubt the replace out and V/LA post, along with his statement of school project, came from scum . I'll do a reread of his ISO though, because maybe I'm wrong and missed something. I def am open to the possibility I may have missed something about Ness/Reub.

I know this sounds arrogant but I believe I'm fairly accurate on reading replacement slots. :cool: Though I'm not perfect though so I'll have to take some time to go over his ISO again.

I think Sir is town based on the way he's playing: sensible, honest, continues staying involved.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”