Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4564 (isolation #200) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:41 pm

Post by Klick »

Although actually that does raise the question of why scum would choose to kill a claimed commuter.
So yeah they probably have some method of counterplay.

But it's not really an obvious assumption and wasn't in my mind when I called the setup townsided. And without disruption this setup IS townsided af.
If anything I'd call this a town perspective slip.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4575 (isolation #201) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 12:10 am

Post by Klick »

Hmm you around Koba.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4576 (isolation #202) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 12:21 am

Post by Klick »

Actually no ill talk with Gypyx first

Two things just popped into my head that make me think it has to be Ydrasse.
1. Shoshin died. I see no reason for Shoshin to be targeted by Mafia unless they have a piercing ability (or they knew he wouldn't commute). I also believe Dk's role and think 'scum commuter with commuter-piercing ability' is a stretch.
2. 'town commuter enabler' makes perfect sense to claim as the scum commuter-piercing role.

Can you fact-check these for me?
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4579 (isolation #203) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:22 am

Post by Klick »

In post 2045, Shoshin wrote:
In post 2041, Gypyx wrote:So... shoshin, you're a commuter too, but you still managed to receive a message / whatever?
Nico didn't commute.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4581 (isolation #204) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:24 am

Post by Klick »

Fun role concept for final scum: 'Mafia Parallel Goon' or sommat, that can only kill within a parallel universe
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4582 (isolation #205) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:25 am

Post by Klick »

Wait but then HUB wouldn't die lol
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4589 (isolation #206) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:49 am

Post by Klick »

Keep pretending that's not within your scumrange lol

So Gypyx you thin Dk could be some sort of multitasking commuter who kills commuters when they commute? Feels like a stretch tbh.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4593 (isolation #207) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:05 am

Post by Klick »

Koba I've seen you do this thing in several games where you do something *out there* and then insist it must make you town without really giving a proper clear explanation of why it makes you town for the others playing the game.

I have no issues seeing your play yesterday from a scum perspective. 'oh Sam is scumread and I'm not, let's powerbus and carry this in MyLo for the most secure chance at a win'.
Burden of proof is on you to explain why you're obvtown.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4597 (isolation #208) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:28 am

Post by Klick »

Seeing you do something in three games is good enough for me to call it a pattern. The point being it's still not clear to me why you're apparently obvtown.
In post 4596, DkKoba wrote:unless u think like my goal is to just troll the whole game, i would have won by now.
Okay but... same? I'm not seeing how you can use this argument for yourself but not see that it applies to me too
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4598 (isolation #209) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:32 am

Post by Klick »

VOTE: Ydrasse
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4602 (isolation #210) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 12:57 pm

Post by Klick »

Ydrasse sat her vote on Sam all D1 and it didn't really do anything. Which is a much more viable scum strategy on D1 than on D5 ;)))
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4605 (isolation #211) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 1:07 pm

Post by Klick »

ok where and why
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4607 (isolation #212) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 1:13 pm

Post by Klick »

She voted Ydrasse at daystart and switched to me

Her vote on me comes out of nowhere, my vote on her makes a lot of sense considering my scumreads coming out of D4
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4609 (isolation #213) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 1:49 pm

Post by Klick »

Several people in this game seem to disagree with that baseless claim, including the person who died last night and the conftown
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4627 (isolation #214) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 10:30 pm

Post by Klick »

In post 4610, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 4602, Klick wrote:Ydrasse sat her vote on Sam all D1 and it didn't really do anything. Which is a much more viable scum strategy on D1 than on D5 ;)))
it's almost like samantha was a wagon at one point that i wanted to go through LMAO

like saying it did nothing when she was at one point the leading wagon (competing with a town one no less) that only got overshadowed by
another
scum wagon does not feel like the take you're trying to make it right now
Yes but what did you *do* with that vote. Hardly would have made sense for you to jump ship just as a Sam wagon was gaining steam, that would've looked scummy af. Which people voted Sam because of your influence?
Ydrasse wrote:samantha bussing ari/klick makes a hell of a lot more sense than her bussing me who is like, around to actually do things and then later forced us into a 1v1 in essence

if a slot's not doing anything for themselves, it's easy to make use of it by chipping away by the lack of activity
But no one actually thought I was scum yesterday while you immediately got a vote from HUB and people were talking about you being scum all throughout D4. I also wasn't inactive when she decided to vote me
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4648 (isolation #215) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:25 am

Post by Klick »

Why wasn't Ydrasse limmed yesterday?

I can't think of a reason that doesn't mean she's scum. It would have been really easy for me as scum to get a Ydrasse vote yesterday, and yeah thinking about it it's probably even easier for Koba!scum to make that happen. Gypyx didn't seem to have a problem with a Ydrasse vote, and it was what HUB actively wanted. So how did four people come together and vote scum yesterday?
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4649 (isolation #216) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:27 am

Post by Klick »

I'd be fine with clear-checking Dk if you were Gypyx. Don't think I see myself actually voting Dk atm.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4650 (isolation #217) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:30 am

Post by Klick »

Gypyx as the player here who has actually seen me be scum before would you describe my scum game as particularly passive? I think it should be clear that I do *something* other than twiddle my thumbs and sit on my partner yesterday if I'm scum.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4656 (isolation #218) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:01 am

Post by Klick »

There's like 10% of the playerbase here that can read me as obvtown accurately when I'm town. Most of the time I'm put in this vague nullscum spot by most of the game and have to live through contribution and not being scummier than others early on.

If you feel strongly about Dk-scum still we can rehash it but I've talked myself out of it I think
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4663 (isolation #219) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:24 am

Post by Klick »

In post 4657, Gypyx wrote:so, isn't it kinda weird that you are being read as obvtown?
By who? HUB? I think HUB is the type of player I click with really well in that regard (no pun intended)
I do always *try* to towntell :P
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4664 (isolation #220) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:26 am

Post by Klick »

Also great it's a me/Ydrasse thunderdome.
Dk pls engage with the fact that Ydrasse didn't die yesterday
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4667 (isolation #221) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:17 am

Post by Klick »

HUB really clearly wanted to lim you first. Gypyx seemed to prefer you first over sam for a good while.
You were an entirely possible vote yesterday and by many metrics more likely than Sam at start of day, so it's super sus that scum didn't use their swing to yeet you for a win.

Unless you're not town.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4670 (isolation #222) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:00 am

Post by Klick »

So sam/Ydrasse both seem relatively inexperienced as scum from what I can tell/recall reading, leaving their exact plan a bit hard to tell. But as the two players that got votes out of the gate from town D5, I could see them deciding to roll with a bus strategy not seeing many alternatives. Sam might have thought a token push on me could potentially take off considering Ari's lack of content.
Neither of them seemed very committed to voting each other at all yesterday despite being counterwagons to each other. I could see them thinking they were low on options and 'playing dead' for a bit, looking for opportunities to pick someone off if they came up.

I think around the time Dk did the fake hammer nonsense they could have decided that Ydrasse had more staying power than Sam in 4p MyLo (possibly because Sam's role starts looking sus if it doesn't get a no-kill that late?). Ydrasse does her Ate and Sam sacs herself when they realise they're the only two realistic options for the day.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4675 (isolation #223) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:55 am

Post by Klick »

In post 4627, Klick wrote:Yes but what did you *do* with that vote. Hardly would have made sense for you to jump ship just as a Sam wagon was gaining steam, that would've looked scummy af. Which people voted Sam because of your influence?
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4678 (isolation #224) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:28 pm

Post by Klick »

What did you actually do to get people to vote Sam yesterday
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4704 (isolation #225) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:14 pm

Post by Klick »

Yeah I'm gonna stop engaging with Ydrasse here, mostly because being told I'm gaslighting by someone who is definitely scum is not fun and also not necessary or helpful. I'm not really interested in playing emotional games with this.

Just let me know what you want from me. I'm definitely confbiased at this point because the arguments for Ydrasse!scum look a lot more clear to me now.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4706 (isolation #226) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:14 pm

Post by Klick »

Not gonna be around much today though, got a big paper due in tomorrow.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4708 (isolation #227) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:26 pm

Post by Klick »

What about the bit after the joke where she reacts to the joke over and over
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4710 (isolation #228) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:51 pm

Post by Klick »

Hmm actually I feel like this is a valid point to talk about. Might be worth for Gypyx to hear.
Ydrasse's upset reaction to her joke is definitely fake and when we're both around Gypyx I'd be interested in parsing through that with you.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4713 (isolation #229) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:03 pm

Post by Klick »

Me too. Big essay due tomorrow and whatnot. So not really around live but oh well.
In post 3901, Ydrasse wrote:i’m

i think i’m just gonna check out of the thread or something and just ask you don’t hhammer me or whatever
In post 3923, Ydrasse wrote:i was just joking

sorry
These posts are 8 minutes apart. She didn't check out of the thread. That would be sensible to do in that situation as town. Instead, she's scum and wants to continue this until it gets her some towncred.
In post 3970, Klick wrote:
In post 3967, samantha97 wrote:
In post 3961, DkKoba wrote:sam claim ur target now.
I mean it'd be based on the result of the lynch, but if you wanna collectively pick a target for me instead that's fine
Assuming we fade Ydrasse!scum, since that's the most likely outcome that isn't fading you
In post 3971, Ydrasse wrote:please dont
Her focus is entirely on not getting voted.
(Sam never did claim a target btw, and I actively tried to get her to in this post)
In post 4028, Ydrasse wrote:gypyx / koba

said i lockedtowned koba but after the past few pages idk, havent paid attention to who posting clears a quickhammer on who to know if this is null
This doesn't actually line up with her thoughts later on - she goes into today saying it's likely me.
In post 4107, Ydrasse wrote:my motivation to play this game is absolutely fucked. it sucks that everyone was so willing to jump on me for it and like, ohhh this is the smoking gun we got her and
it sucks that people think how i feel about it is fake
and it sucks that if i get elimmed the games probably over and it’s just because of. this
Here's the particularly sus part.
Her primary motivation here is to make people feel hesitant, or possibly bad, about reading her reaction as fake.
This is actively manipulative in a way that only happens if she's scum here I believe.
In post 4111, Ydrasse wrote:i’ve already stated who i think it is
(sam/Gypyx)
Again, this changes immediately upon D5 when it's clear me and Koba don't suspect Gypyx.
In post 4123, Ydrasse wrote:which like, idk, maybe it’s bc people are also saying my feelings are fake which i don’t take kindly to
In post 4125, Ydrasse wrote:i mean i guess but. idk. it sucks mainly that no one is willing to think about it from my perspective
'ah damn it's not working. Let's try harder to get people looking at this from a town!Ydrasse perspective'
She also isn't reacting how I'd expect if she was actually upset about people denying her real feelings. The reaction is too soft, like she doesn't really want to be toxic about it because she knows it's a lie but still wants the towncred.
In post 4143, Ydrasse wrote:beyond the emotional shittiness of this situation, uh, can anyone quote/explain for me why they think that i would feel the need to manufacture a “slip” like that? like, how is twilight trolling AI in this case when, in a world where samantha/i are scum together, i’ve done a lot already to bus? at that point it’s just over the top dramatics from a scum!me that look like, so obvious and bombastic after the fact
At this point she's arguing against specifically a Ydrasse/Sam scumteam.
In post 4151, Ydrasse wrote:i don’t take well to people saying what i’m feeling is fake like, the reason i was getting more upset was because no one was believing me that i was just trying to have fun and
it compounded when i realized that it could end with a loss for us all
This is intended to remind you of the fact that she did this because she's town and was worried about you losing. And also to remind you that if you're wrong, you might immediately lose. This one is particularly clearly manipulative to me
In post 4153, Ydrasse wrote:i should probably drop the point at this point because everyone’s going to think what they will i guess
No, town!Ydrasse would double down here. Scum!Ydrasse again doesn't want to get too toxic.

Overall there are some clear signs of conscious manipulation. She at the very least has getting towncred from her reaction actively on her mind while she's AtEing. And if you accept that as a premise, then it's a lot easier to see her as scum faking it than town faking it. She avoids going over the top after the initial reaction because she knows she's lying and doesn't want to be too toxic.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4738 (isolation #230) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:36 am

Post by Klick »

Oh holy shit this ends in half a day? That snuck up
Should've let the fake reaction play out longer tbh
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4739 (isolation #231) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:37 am

Post by Klick »

I will probably be awake finishing this essay to see end of day then lmao
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4742 (isolation #232) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:40 am

Post by Klick »

Pls don't make me play more of this game
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4744 (isolation #233) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:41 am

Post by Klick »

Ya that
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4745 (isolation #234) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:44 am

Post by Klick »

Or you could just vote Ydrasse.
What about my case is unconvincing Dk
I think it should be mildly scummy that she won't respond to it but also isn't particularly showing upset-ness at it
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4748 (isolation #235) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:51 am

Post by Klick »

Fair enough - I'm definitely confbiased so it's your discretion

I can say that I wouldn't have made that case if I thought Ydrasse's feelings were real though.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4751 (isolation #236) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:47 am

Post by Klick »

Suit yourself. But from the perspective of knowing they're fake, I'm going to keep pointing out that they're fake because it's a valid reason that you're scum here
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4771 (isolation #237) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:02 pm

Post by Klick »

We've already gone over the fact that scum most likely have a way to kill commuters because they chose to kill Shoshin, a claimed commuter
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4776 (isolation #238) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:07 pm

Post by Klick »

Everyone who has died since Shoshin has been a much more obvious death than Gypyx or Koba (BEF, HBB and HUB were all obvtown and the first two were PRs)
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4779 (isolation #239) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:09 pm

Post by Klick »

Gypyx don't let me post again I have an essay due in 13 hours
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4784 (isolation #240) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:17 pm

Post by Klick »

Yay I finished

But also you killed HUB because he and I probably wouldn't have reconsidered each other for a second and that was obvious from reading yesterday. That and he was the only universal townread. And he townread Gypyx who is town, and also was leaning towards it not being Koba who is town.

Likw the HUB kill is literally the only kill that would have made sense last night, especially for you. Name another that you would have considered.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4785 (isolation #241) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:17 pm

Post by Klick »

Hi Boon
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4786 (isolation #242) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:38 pm

Post by Klick »

That's okay Boon
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4794 (isolation #243) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:44 am

Post by Klick »

VOTE: Ydrasse

The real question is how much you think I'd be interested in throwing as scum koba
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4801 (isolation #244) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:02 am

Post by Klick »

We won Koba we did it
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4803 (isolation #245) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:04 am

Post by Klick »

I was ready to have to argue against some uber WIFOM argument but like of course I wouldn't kill Gypyx there lol

Gg. Ydrasse looked super town to me by play
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4806 (isolation #246) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:08 am

Post by Klick »

Heck yeah, it worked well. A bit win more probably, it helped that the status quo solve was just correct

No worries. Ngl it did have me super stressed lol but I get it
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4828 (isolation #247) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:24 am

Post by Klick »

In post 4811, Ydrasse wrote:also re that emotions thing now that games over i just wanna say they really weren’t faked at all, i was upset and not making it up or anything
Sorry. Knowing you were scum made me comfortable arguing that point cause I thought it was a scum tactic. If my case D6 was bad then I apologise
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4831 (isolation #248) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:27 am

Post by Klick »

Oh are you a Renegade?
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4834 (isolation #249) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:31 am

Post by Klick »

Lol I didn't even look at that role, wow that's got a lot of potential.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4860 (isolation #250) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:27 am

Post by Klick »

Also curious who HUB is for significantly different reasons lol. They seem familiar...

Fun stuff. I'd play with this plist again
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4866 (isolation #251) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:40 am

Post by Klick »

It happens. Thanks Ari :) hope you're doing well
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4891 (isolation #252) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:33 am

Post by Klick »

In post 4882, Detective Pikachu wrote:
In post 4860, Klick wrote:Also curious who HUB is for significantly different reasons lol. They seem familiar...

Fun stuff. I'd play with this plist again

I have no idea who they could be, but I'd be happy to solve this mystery with you, Klick!
Bahahaha hiya :P
Glad this was like a polar contrast to when we played together on this account. Ggs!
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4931 (isolation #253) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:19 am

Post by Klick »

Sam in scum pt wrote:so uh I deliberately didn't look at who I was paired with as mafia but strongly suspected vax was so I had to check right now
Since you said it in the scum PT it's pretty clear you didn't know, but unless they've changed recently this is against site rules

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”