Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #46 (isolation #0) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 6:33 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 12, DragonEater70 wrote: I was in the middle of pushing Doctor Drew when suddenly D1 was ended fue to scum powers, and then the game was compromised D2.
So now I finally get to VOTE: Doctor Drew
This is a scum claim, I was town in the OG game.

But you will be dealt with later.

VOTE: python

Kill them before someone brings up mech talk and maths.
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #50 (isolation #1) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 6:38 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 49, usesPython wrote:
In post 46, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 12, DragonEater70 wrote: I was in the middle of pushing Doctor Drew when suddenly D1 was ended fue to scum powers, and then the game was compromised D2.
So now I finally get to VOTE: Doctor Drew
This is a scum claim, I was town in the OG game.

But you will be dealt with later.

VOTE: python

Kill them before someone brings up mech talk and maths.
You're too late, we already meched on why giving Innocent Child inventions with the Normal Invention is optimal :twisted:
Oh thank God I glossed over that.
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #60 (isolation #2) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 7:35 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

Jokes on you, I only recruit if I get a certain number of votes on me.

You all are winning me the game here.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #94 (isolation #3) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 12:20 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Ranger you better not put Merlyn, Aureal, and Artichoke above me.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #98 (isolation #4) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 1:27 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 97, Ranger wrote:
In post 93, Radical Rat wrote:Well, you could always check. I think it would be a waste of an ability, but it can be done
Fortunately, nothing about Normal roles prevents a Miller from being an IC, so if IC reveals are accurate, then a Miller can still be cleared.
In post 94, Doctor Drew wrote:Ranger you better not put Merlyn, Aureal, and Artichoke above me.
No promises. :P
I
Drew
what I want to.

{usesPython}
{Abnegation}
{Save The Dragons, Doctor Drew}
{Aureal}
{Merlyn}
{camelCasedSnivy, Radical Rat}
{Titus, biancospino}
{DragonEater70}
I am just happy to know you knew who I meant when I said Artichoke haha.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #100 (isolation #5) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 1:36 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 99, Abnegation wrote: oh god, how far is this madness going to spread?
Oh hush Area 51
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #102 (isolation #6) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 1:41 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 101, Abnegation wrote:
In post 100, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 99, Abnegation wrote: oh god, how far is this madness going to spread?
Oh hush Area 51
careful, or i will have the aliens abduct you.
That is a 3p claim.

VOTE: Abnegation
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #111 (isolation #7) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 2:29 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Also is it really best to hurt everyone?

I only like hurting those I love.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #114 (isolation #8) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 3:13 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 113, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 111, Doctor Drew wrote: Also is it really best to hurt everyone?

My thinking is that in an ideal world we would have all Town and no scum in the nightmare, but since D1 reads are... not usually great... This way we can at least guarantee all of the Town gets in, AND we have more meaningful content to form reads going into D2.
Ok, I get that.

I want more people who were in the first game, and smarter to the mech side of things than me, to offer their opinion though.

I forget Rat, were you in the first game?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #116 (isolation #9) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 3:18 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 115, Merlyn wrote:
In post 111, Doctor Drew wrote: Also is it really best to hurt everyone?

who don't u love in the game, huh?
When have I ever hurt you?

Besides all those times I tunneled you heh.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #124 (isolation #10) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 4:11 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 123, Rautherdir wrote: Encryptor would be hilarious if we can find someone out to be scum actually.
Scum read or actually flipped scum?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #166 (isolation #11) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 6:01 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Python I blame you unfairly for all this mech talk now.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #172 (isolation #12) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 6:06 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 167, Rautherdir wrote:
In post 166, Doctor Drew wrote: Python I blame you unfairly for all this mech talk now.
You should be blaming me.
VOTE: Doctor Drew (No I don't actually scum read you but I'm still going to vote you for this)
I did say I was being unfair to Python.

But I am too drunk for all this right now.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #320 (isolation #13) » Sun Jul 02, 2023 2:08 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 281, usesPython wrote: Can we just policy the next person to keep talking about mech today?
I am not used to this python.

I like it, but not used to it.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #321 (isolation #14) » Sun Jul 02, 2023 2:09 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Also liking Titus here, been a bit where I can say she is town and it feels refreshing.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #330 (isolation #15) » Sun Jul 02, 2023 4:47 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 328, sheepsaysmeep wrote: ok I read the game

dragoneater70 - originally I found them the scummiest tonally. they felt very performative/LAMIST, such as with lots of literally saying "let's do something game-advancing now" (no one says that when doing something game-advancing now). but then someone said this felt like town!dragoneater from last game. and I sort of just believe that maybe that way of writing that I found scummy is playstyle. so now I no longer want to push it and it's a potential townread pending me one day skimming the game in question

ranger - I think they are lightly villagery. their first readlists aligned a lotttt with what I was feeling in early pages.

radical rat - I like their push that rauth is too obsessed with finding the IC alternatives. like it is a just a good push. it actually makes me feel more RR!town than rauth!wolf; im slightly skeptical of it as making rauth wolf because it's almost too egregious (python saying "I'll policy the next person to talk about mech" and then rauth keeps talking about mech feels like something wolves might want to avoid ??)

usespython - when I was just lurking they felt like 99% obvtown on vibes. when I read through it's more meh but still prob just town

morning tweet - gut says slightly scummy. I just thought her takes were mid in I was not feeling them lol

Titus - if I had to force a read their vibe fits with what I understand of their town meta lol but meh

Kyoko - if this is their first time trying the weird scum meter thing (if I didnt misunderstand) then I'd honestly give a couple town points lmao. otherwise very meh

snivy - feels pretty wolf. in general their early posting was the most stiff. treatment of ranger feels like buddying ("wow you're doing readlists every post?! that's so game-advancing and towny" for something I think is fairly clearly predetermined playstyle).

abnegation - my gut says this is what I think newer-player villagers look like
Abnegation is an alt, not new....if that changes things for you.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #337 (isolation #16) » Sun Jul 02, 2023 4:55 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 332, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 330, Doctor Drew wrote:

dragoneater70 - originally I found them the scummiest tonally. they felt very performative/LAMIST, such as with lots of literally saying "let's do something game-advancing now" (no one says that when doing something game-advancing now). but then someone said this felt like town!dragoneater from last game. and I sort of just believe that maybe that way of writing that I found scummy is playstyle. so now I no longer want to push it and it's a potential townread pending me one day skimming the game in question

ranger - I think they are lightly villagery. their first readlists aligned a lotttt with what I was feeling in early pages.

radical rat - I like their push that rauth is too obsessed with finding the IC alternatives. like it is a just a good push. it actually makes me feel more RR!town than rauth!wolf; im slightly skeptical of it as making rauth wolf because it's almost too egregious (python saying "I'll policy the next person to talk about mech" and then rauth keeps talking about mech feels like something wolves might want to avoid ??)

usespython - when I was just lurking they felt like 99% obvtown on vibes. when I read through it's more meh but still prob just town

morning tweet - gut says slightly scummy. I just thought her takes were mid in I was not feeling them lol

Titus - if I had to force a read their vibe fits with what I understand of their town meta lol but meh

Kyoko - if this is their first time trying the weird scum meter thing (if I didnt misunderstand) then I'd honestly give a couple town points lmao. otherwise very meh

snivy - feels pretty wolf. in general their early posting was the most stiff. treatment of ranger feels like buddying ("wow you're doing readlists every post?! that's so game-advancing and towny" for something I think is fairly clearly predetermined playstyle).

oh wow thanks yeah it is helpful lol
Without saying who it is, I will say that they have a style that kinda seems like you described though.....they generally are a bit non-commitive and second guessing themselves as town(I know who it is, but don't want to out them without their permission).
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #339 (isolation #17) » Sun Jul 02, 2023 4:58 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 334, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 331, camelCasedSnivy wrote:
In post 328, sheepsaysmeep wrote: snivy - feels pretty wolf. in general their early posting was the most stiff. treatment of ranger feels like buddying ("wow you're doing readlists every post?! that's so game-advancing and towny" for something I think is fairly clearly predetermined playstyle).
if im your only confident scumread then vote me

also is this implying me and ranger are scum buddies despite you saying you think ranger is townie?
it feels weird to read the words I said and consider that confident? I mildly dislike that as a sort of overreaction

and the implication is that ranger is villager and you are trying to gain their favor
In post 336, sheepsaysmeep wrote: VOTE: camelcasedsnivy

sure
I actually feel like Snivy is itchy trigger finger towny(my new term), ready to butt heads when someone calls them scummy.

I definitely have been there lol.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #344 (isolation #18) » Sun Jul 02, 2023 5:01 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 340, Abnegation wrote:
In post 337, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 332, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 330, Doctor Drew wrote:

oh wow thanks yeah it is helpful lol
Without saying who it is, I will say that they have a style that kinda seems like you described though.....they generally are a bit non-commitive and second guessing themselves as town(I know who it is, but don't want to out them without their permission).
i'm a public alt, my main is in my sig.
i swear i will actually read this game at some point tonight.
And here I am trying to be a gentleman to try and protect your identity Ashwagandha
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #348 (isolation #19) » Sun Jul 02, 2023 5:12 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 345, sheepsaysmeep wrote: ok time to stop trying for another 15 pages

I would push people to start trying now to develop some reads and share them. I have a lot of people marked off as unreadable/iffy because they've been present but waiting around for mech talk to be over. it's basically over. if you dont have time to read the parts with mech stuff then a good approach could be to ISO people who are not python or rauthe
This seemed like a hard left turn, what happened?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #352 (isolation #20) » Sun Jul 02, 2023 5:42 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 351, usesPython wrote: VOTE: Rautherdir
I kinda want to sheep you.

VOTE: Rauth
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #354 (isolation #21) » Sun Jul 02, 2023 5:46 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 353, usesPython wrote:
In post 320, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 281, usesPython wrote: Can we just policy the next person to keep talking about mech today?
I am not used to this python.

I like it, but not used to it.
I mean we literally speedran the mech and came to the conclusion by like page 8 that we should give BP IC inventions if it's legal and Activated IC if it's not, any further mech talk is literally pointless and shouldn't have been going on for another 5 pages especially because like 75% of the playerlist is lurking because of it and I just want to play the damn game
Are you trying to make me fall in love with you? Because it is working.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #357 (isolation #22) » Sun Jul 02, 2023 5:55 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 356, Abnegation wrote:
In post 355, usesPython wrote:

idk who said it feels like town!dragoneater from a previous game but I'll second the fact that this is just how he talks
think that was kirigiri, and i will third the fact that this is just how he talks.
Eater of Dragons, First of His Name, Breaker of Scum Reads......shall be town for now.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #359 (isolation #23) » Sun Jul 02, 2023 6:04 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 358, usesPython wrote:
In post 339, Doctor Drew wrote: I actually feel like Snivy is itchy trigger finger towny(my new term), ready to butt heads when someone calls them scummy.

I definitely have been there lol.
Only reason I'm not sring snivy rn is cause I don't think scum go balls to the wall "highest poster has done nothing" and then "oh you have no reads" as a deliberate strategy cause it just destroys cred for 0 gain. Like I can see it being done thoughtlessly as either alignment but that's not a reason to drop an SR there
Snivy is town, I will bet my life on it.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #479 (isolation #24) » Mon Jul 03, 2023 10:54 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 454, Ranger wrote:
In post 150, Morning Tweet wrote:Ranger is automatically scum for putting STD at the bottom then switching him to the top when he asked nicely
Hey, I
Drew
what I want to.
STD asked, and I wanted to honor his request!
I hope you are going to pay me royalties for using my likeness.

Also Dragoneater, I was sleeping Python on their town read of you, don't feel like going back to quote your post.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #482 (isolation #25) » Mon Jul 03, 2023 11:28 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 480, camelCasedSnivy wrote:
In post 465, Save The Dragons wrote: VOTE: camelcasedsnivy
I really don't feel like asking why
This is the content I came for.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #486 (isolation #26) » Mon Jul 03, 2023 11:35 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 484, Morning Tweet wrote: peak mafia
In post 485, Save The Dragons wrote: um...cool?
Content!!
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #490 (isolation #27) » Mon Jul 03, 2023 11:52 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

I am lock towning Std for totally perfect Simpsons meme placement.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #492 (isolation #28) » Mon Jul 03, 2023 12:26 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 491, Abnegation wrote: drew, have you got any scumreads?
Really just coasting through D1, gonna sheep those I feel most confident in town.

But not liking Rauth or Sheep, to a lesser degree.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #495 (isolation #29) » Mon Jul 03, 2023 1:24 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 493, Abnegation wrote:
In post 492, Doctor Drew wrote:
Really just coasting through D1, gonna sheep those I feel most confident in town.

hmm. i guess your strategy being "coast and sheep people" explains some stuff if i believe it. i'm not sure if i believe it.
your play has felt different this game. from what i know of town!you, you normally don't have issues posting stuff that ruffles people's feathers, or making reads that come off as scummy or tinfoily. i got the vibe that you might be trying to avoid doing that this game. trying to get people to like you.
i do feel similarly about rauth and sheep though.
It is more all the mech talk makes me disinterested so I am just wanting to get through D1.....or at least until actual Mafia.

Which maybe we are almost there?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #498 (isolation #30) » Mon Jul 03, 2023 1:38 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 496, Abnegation wrote:
In post 495, Doctor Drew wrote:

hmm. i guess your strategy being "coast and sheep people" explains some stuff if i believe it. i'm not sure if i believe it.
your play has felt different this game. from what i know of town!you, you normally don't have issues posting stuff that ruffles people's feathers, or making reads that come off as scummy or tinfoily. i got the vibe that you might be trying to avoid doing that this game. trying to get people to like you.
It is more all the mech talk makes me disinterested so I am just wanting to get through D1.....or at least until actual Mafia.

Which maybe we are almost there?
that's a good point.
i think we're pretty much there. pretty hard to find a better plan than bp ic inventions.
Cool.

But not really vibing you Ab roller tbh.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #501 (isolation #31) » Mon Jul 03, 2023 1:40 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Nope I got this Korina

L + Ratio tbh /lh
- Kori
Last edited by Korina on Wed Jul 05, 2023 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #502 (isolation #32) » Mon Jul 03, 2023 1:40 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

God damn you!
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #504 (isolation #33) » Mon Jul 03, 2023 1:41 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 503, KatyKimFanClub wrote: Will WhemeStar post anything meaningful today?

WhemeStar needs more votes.
Nah, he is......

Cool.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #507 (isolation #34) » Mon Jul 03, 2023 1:46 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 505, Titus wrote:
In post 325, KatyKimFanClub wrote: I notice a lot of talk about finding trustworthy people to put in the Nightmare. I would like to say that I am town, thus feel free to put me in there, coach(es).
Yuck.
I like we were are on the same page Titus, a whole lotta yuck here.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #516 (isolation #35) » Mon Jul 03, 2023 2:02 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 513, Titus wrote: VOTE: kkfc

Caught up.
In post 514, WhemeStar wrote: lets go titus WOO HOO
Cool

VOTE: kkfc
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #519 (isolation #36) » Mon Jul 03, 2023 5:34 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 518, usesPython wrote:
In post 512, Titus wrote: I can't see why anyone trs kkfc must less has them as top TR.
They vibe town, which I think is the wrong way of going about a KKFC read cause they're really good at doing that even as scum.

Ranger go check out Mini Normal 2303 when you have the time, it's a bit of a shitshow and we still haven't read the first 1k posts there but they definitely vibed town there as strong as they do here
How do they vibe town?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #564 (isolation #37) » Tue Jul 04, 2023 12:49 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 559, Ranger wrote:
In post 479, Doctor Drew wrote:I hope you are going to pay me royalties for using my likeness.
What kind of payment do you want?
Honestly just once want to be at the top of your list, even just once.

And I really concentrated to merge my town game into my scum game during Boons Ahoy, so I get you not giving me the benefit of the doubt. But gut reads are many times the best reads imo.
In post 560, Korina wrote: This is a mod announcement Doctor Drew has been confirmed to Run The Nightmare™️ tonight. All future proposals do not need to include Doctor Drew, and will automatically include him.

All current proposals will be amended to include Doctor Drew when I’m done with work.
Oh shit, that Nightmare is about to get real spicy with me running the ship. I both apologize and not apologize in advance.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #578 (isolation #38) » Tue Jul 04, 2023 5:04 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 575, Morning Tweet wrote: Did u see anytthing towny i just thought it was fillery

Do you see the nothingness
Can you describe Alianna any more perfectly?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #580 (isolation #39) » Tue Jul 04, 2023 5:34 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 579, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 577, Radical Rat wrote: I tried to play PaRappa the Rapper for the first time today, and understanding KKFC's username makes me scumread him more
I am now realizing I misread the username and this post makes no sense. Ignore me, I shouldn't be awake right now
I hope you are not in my Nightmare.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #585 (isolation #40) » Tue Jul 04, 2023 6:11 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 584, Merlyn wrote:
In post 575, Morning Tweet wrote: Did u see anytthing towny i just thought it was fillery

Do you see the nothingness
I think she's had a couple of good questions, but yeah rereading in ISO I had a hard time finding a good example. I guess that's reason enough

VOTE: Alianna
You mean Abstinence?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #630 (isolation #41) » Tue Jul 04, 2023 10:12 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 604, Ranger wrote:
In post 592, Abnegation wrote:
In post 591, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 590, Abnegation wrote:
In post 571, Rautherdir wrote:Half+1 of everyone I think have Doctor Drew included in a proposal right now, so....
We don't want to put everyone in but uh.... Well, I guess we have one person already confirmed in now, so.
i only counted 8, majority is 10.
i don't think that's even how the voting system works. i'm pretty sure what korina said was that you get confirmed to be in the nightmare by being in a proposal (not multiple proposals) that reaches majority.
my impression of it was that someone put doctor drew in there via day ability. idk if i like that.
I'm waiting on the VCs to know for sure, but if this is the case I want Drew dead.
i did also get the feeling that this is a scummy ability if that's what it is.
my count was looking at the last vc and then counting any hurt tags for proposals containing drew before the point that he was confirmed, which was none if i counted right. official vcs would be good though.
In post 639, Korina wrote:
Morning Tweet has been forcibly confirmed to Run The Nightmare tonight! VC to reflect this, and a normal VC later tonight.

Any additional votes cast on MT will not count, and any unvotes for MT will not count.
In post 560, Korina wrote:This is a mod announcement Doctor Drew has been confirmed to Run The Nightmare™️ tonight. All future proposals do not need to include Doctor Drew, and will automatically include him.

All current proposals will be amended to include Doctor Drew when I’m done with work.
It's definitely the same ability.
I can confirm I had nothing to do with it, at the very least.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #702 (isolation #42) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 3:51 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 680, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 679, Rautherdir wrote: Which to be fair I am also a little guilty of. No, the person who did this shouldn't claim yet if town, we don't need that confirmation in order to get a better picture of Drew's alignment. I don't think this confirmation alone makes Drew scum. (Probably, unless scum used it on a partner for... some weird reason. If we're in multiball that might also be a reason it could happen with Drew scum, and more likely of one.)

So probably not scum from that, though I still don't like Drew's posting more recently. Regardless the fact they got confirmed to run the nightmare shouldn't impact reads on them or be a reason to vote them on it's own.

p-edit
No, saying Radical Rat was, by asking Ranger directly if they did or didn't. That's just textbook role fishing.
I think it is far more likely scum did this, regardless of reason, than Town did this. Therefore, I think finding who did it is (probably) finding scum, and if it WAS Town that did it, they'd better have a damn good excuse.

Technically I guess that IS rolefishing, but it's... different.
In post 684, Rautherdir wrote: I don't think it's role fishing that is coming from scum, but it is role fishing.

Hmmm. I don't feel 100% about Drew being town. But I also think he got targeted by scum with that ability. But yeah we should look elsewhere for where to vote today. Unfortunately it was usesPython and Rat that pushed Drew as scum for that, and I think both of them are town, so.
I have a tinfoily theory that I asked Ranger to put me at the top of her reads list, and then all of a sudden I am running the Nightmare.

But in a more serious tone......

I could see Ranger becuase of something she said in the Boons Ahoy dead thread(where I was scum), she said something along the lines that I made some poor Night actions(which I won't disagree with). So I could see scumRanger thinking that would translate here as me making poor Nightmare decisions.

And I could see Python thinking the same as well, if they were scum.

Problem is, isn't this all a fools game? Who actually is going to admit to putting me in to run the Nightmare?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #706 (isolation #43) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 4:40 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 705, Radical Rat wrote: I think that if the one who did it is Town, they should come forward and talk about why, because from an outside perspective it makes no sense as to why Town should have done that, especially given how it worked out for you last time. So if they get caught later without fessing up, that's worse for them.

That said, I can see why Ranger's refusing to answer, and the evidence sadly just isn't strong enough for me to insist on it yet, and I'm not strong enough to win an argument with Ranger over it without that evidence. But it has taken Ranger out of my presumed Town list.
Why don't we focus on actual scum hunting?

I know I have been a bit lurky here, but you seem to be making it all about 'solving the mystery' of who made me run the Nightmare, instead of playing the game of mafia.

Like I kinda alluded to earlier, you seem fine with playing the fools game.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #709 (isolation #44) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 4:56 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 707, Radical Rat wrote: So what do you want me to do then? If trying to figure out the cause and reasoning of what I believe to be a scum motivated action ISN'T scumhunting, what is?

How is this NOT "playing Mafia?"
How exactly are you going to find who put me in the Nightmare unless they come out and claim it?

Literally explain this to me.

I gave a little bit of my thoughts, but you seem dead set on finding out exactly who did it......in lieu of looking at the moving parts around all this.

Pre Edit: Pretty much what Rauth said.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #712 (isolation #45) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 5:06 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 710, WhemeStar wrote: Drew ur a smart man
Now that is a misrep lol

Pre Edit: Ok, how exactly did you initially narrow the pool?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #717 (isolation #46) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 5:31 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 715, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 714, KatyKimFanClub wrote: Finally able to get onto the site to post.

I like how Radical Rat is trying to figure out who put Drew into the Nightmare, but isn't it more likely that scum were talking in their own PT about doing this? I could see how if they're talking in there they would intentionally not talk in here during the time Drew was added to the Nightmare.

Interesting "neither confirm nor deny" post from Ranger though. The discussion around the post reads either like 1) a game starved for progressing posts or 2) post that actually hit scum?
This is also possible, and it's why I'm not tunneling Ranger over it.

But if you're a detective, and a murder was just committed, do you start by looking at people you know were at the scene of the crime, or do you just shrug your shoulders and go "Could have been anybody, guess there's no point in looking"?
Ok detective.

How exactly.......do you know who was at the scene of said crime?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #814 (isolation #47) » Thu Jul 06, 2023 2:50 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 799, Morning Tweet wrote: Yeah he was (pedit: Thank you)

Ranger that didn't have anything to do with you did it?

Now I know this sounds insane but
In post 76, Ranger wrote: This somehow didn't go through earlier;
In post 59, Merlyn wrote:VOTE: Drews-a-licious
There's many things I'll
Drew
. Voting a town-him not among them.
Why did you italicize this? i saved this as a crumb

Nah this is stupid because this is so much earlier in the game though

Just know I spent ten minutes or so missing the pun Ranger makes in this post and conneccting that to Drew being put in

In post 561, Ranger wrote:
In post 493, Abnegation wrote:hmm. i guess your strategy being "coast and sheep people" explains some stuff if i believe it. i'm not sure if i believe it.
Being honest, Doctor Drew is playing as he does when scum.

Were I unwilling to provide benefit of the doubt, he'd nearly top my scumreads.

I actually
do
believe him though; idk why. Gut I guess.

{usesPython, Abnegation}
{KatyKimFanclub}
{Rautherdir}
{Save The Dragons, Radical Rat}
{sheepsaysmeep}
{Aureal, Morning Tweet, camelCasedSnivy}
{Doctor Drew}
{biancospino, Kyoko Kirigiri}
{Merlyn}
{Flea The Magician}
{WhemeStar}
{Titus}
{DragonEater70}
kind of want to vote Drew

I'm not used to coasting Drew who sheeps townreads n such

Conflicted on the implications of Drew being forced into the nightmare's though

UNVOTE:
Outside of the first game of this, I don't think we have played a large game together, and iirc I coasted during D1, and with all the Nightmare/mech talk I just wanted to be on the sidelines and pop in when I can since I will let people who know about all that figure things out(some irl stuff keeping me away from this site as well).

I learned from Titus a while back to not really worry about D1 too much lol......unless I am scum(RE: Boons Ahoy).

It is weird that Ranger says I am playing like my scum game, since she was in that game and correctly had me as a hard scum read and if you read D1 of Boons Ahoy I am objectively different. I would believe her more if her scum read was from the gut, and not the other way around.

Am I talking myself into voting Ranger?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #816 (isolation #48) » Thu Jul 06, 2023 2:58 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 815, Merlyn wrote:
In post 807, camelCasedSnivy wrote: who is RR btw
Radical Rat, sorry I'm lazy. I'll shorten anyones name if I can
I thought it was Rick Rude.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #820 (isolation #49) » Thu Jul 06, 2023 3:22 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 819, Rautherdir wrote: Yeah. I was going to give Drew benefit of doubt due to holidays myself. But honestly with them being in nightmare like that... they're probably town or an opposing scum to whatever team has that ability.

So I guess I'm fine with Drew being in Nightmare still as well (Or well, fine with not eliminating them today and seeing how their play changes tomorrow if at all). Hmm.
What exactly do you have a problem with in regards to my play?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #822 (isolation #50) » Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:30 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 821, Rautherdir wrote: You're not really doing much, which I'm not used to. But... well, holiday, so.
You are used to seeing me scum though, in a large game, that has some wacky roles.

It isn't the holiday per se, I already said why I have been on the sidelines.

And before Boons Ahoy we had like two games together? One of which I was in a hydra with Bianco which I really did fuck all, and the mini normal run by Bianco......which I was a bit more active.

Just like Ranger, your issue you are having with me is opposite of the actual scum game you had direct experience with me.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #824 (isolation #51) » Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:52 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 823, Rautherdir wrote: This is fair. I mean I also haven't voted you either, so.
I don't care about a vote on me.

You seem very disingenuous.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #966 (isolation #52) » Fri Jul 07, 2023 2:22 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 962, Ranger wrote:
In post 915, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:and I think town!ranger would understand her "puns" are perceived as signaling
Oh, certainly. I like to have fun. Confusing people is fun (within reason).

It's notably not the act of seeing perceived signaling which I find suspect.

It's the way the perceived signaling was approached by Kyoko I find suspect.
In post 915, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:This just makes drew interesting cause it seems ranger is also not sure what is drew but her skills are somewhat directed on him?
Congratulations; you've goaded me into providing more information than I was going to give.

Let me be clear, then.

I am town.

As I am town, I've no ties to Doctor Drew at all.

I have no information on him whatsoever. He's not in my role PM in any way, shape, or form.

I have to form my own read on Doctor Drew.

Ironically, I actually think there's a reasonably high chance
Doctor Drew
is 3p. I see signs of both his scumplay and his townplay this game. I currently think the latter stronger than the former, yet it wouldn't surprise me to see any flip from Doctor Drew rn. Since the evidence for him not being scum's currently stronger for me, I've no interest in voting him atm.
Doctor Drew isn't scum or 3p, there is a possibilty
Doctor Drew
is 3p though.

That sneaky butthole.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #980 (isolation #53) » Fri Jul 07, 2023 3:31 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Rat, take all my town points.

Don't spend them all in one place.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #982 (isolation #54) » Fri Jul 07, 2023 3:45 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 981, camelCasedSnivy wrote:
In post 980, Doctor Drew wrote: Rat, take all my town points.

Don't spend them all in one place.
Maybe drew got a headstart cult ability
Drew is town.

Now
Drew
probably is Cult Leader.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #985 (isolation #55) » Fri Jul 07, 2023 3:57 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 983, Radical Rat wrote: Suddenly I am overcome with the urge to trust Drew unconditionally
This sudden change will make people think Drew day culted you.

I mean, that's just crazy talk.

Stop being crazy people.

:shifty:

Pre Edit: We need a multiball Drew factions game......Bingle I know you are following along, get on it!
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #988 (isolation #56) » Fri Jul 07, 2023 4:01 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 986, Abnegation wrote:
In post 985, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 983, Radical Rat wrote: Suddenly I am overcome with the urge to trust Drew unconditionally
This sudden change will make people think Drew day culted you.

I mean, that's just crazy talk.

Stop being crazy people.

:shifty:

Pre Edit: We need a multiball Drew factions game......Bingle I know you are following along, get on it!
wait, if you're not Drew, which one are you?
America(fuck ya), have you not been paying attention?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #990 (isolation #57) » Fri Jul 07, 2023 4:04 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In more seriousness, I really want to vote Ranger......but I love her personality this game and I am fine being in her pocket for now.

I do agree she should not be in the Nightmare though.

I do feel Rauth needs more votes, I don't think that wagon is stale and I think it needs to be pushed more.

VOTE: Rauth
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #995 (isolation #58) » Fri Jul 07, 2023 4:25 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 994, Abnegation wrote: i can go back to rauth, i mostly moved off him because i scumread drew more, but i don't really feel that way anymore, and uhhhhhhhh wagons good i guess?

VOTE: rautherdir

i don't think my brain is big enough to understand ranger vs. kirigiri.
Oh you can scum read drew, that is probably a sure thing.

Drew is town though.

Drew
is Cult Leader.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1008 (isolation #59) » Fri Jul 07, 2023 5:07 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

VOTE: Abnegation
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1011 (isolation #60) » Fri Jul 07, 2023 5:10 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 997, KatyKimFanClub wrote:
In post 905, usesPython wrote: Like last game scum!KKFC flew under the radar with pretty much 0 pressure on him so we wanted to see what would happen if there's votes on him
The votes on me were the most obvious reaction bait ever considering besides you the other two people who voted had a combined one relevant post at the time.
In post 998, KatyKimFanClub wrote: Not buying a lot of the logic related to traitor/lawyer signaling. Way more indicative ways to do it in a game with two voting mechanisms, imo?
In post 999, KatyKimFanClub wrote:
In post 968, Radical Rat wrote: I thought I had worked it out, but it has now become apparent I was wrong. I haven't decided what that means about you yet.
Can you do me a favor and make the connection you originally missed obvious to me? I remember remarking at the time that your logic was tenuous but hopefully I can see why it's totally broken at this point in the game.
Katy,

Do you understand how the multiquote function works?

Not trying to be an ass, just a genuine question.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1014 (isolation #61) » Fri Jul 07, 2023 5:19 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1012, KatyKimFanClub wrote: Yes haha. I like to make separate posts because it makes it easier to go back and reread them as different ideas.
Except that you don't.
In post 375, KatyKimFanClub wrote: is funny. At least I thought so first when reading and then in usesPython decides they wanted 7 people? Shouldn't this thought have come immediately or at least during the discussion of inventions?

Don't like Abnegation game start such as .

I don't get all the people saying it's town!dragon. Any links to read where he does this as town? In fact, and seems like a specific evolution of this trope to make him look towny. Not really a scumread but more of a :igmeou: at this point.

I like Ranger's chain of logic in .

Did previous game have cult? Maybe the name of the cult is the same from both games.

Mechanics talk seems +town. I like .

Why doesn't Titus want to use pick invention Night 1 in ? What is a better alternative?

I think usesPython is town.

HURT: KKFC, usesPython, Radical Rat, Ranger, Rautherdir, Morning Tweet, biancospino

VOTE: WhemeStar
In post 533, KatyKimFanClub wrote:
In post 507, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 505, Titus wrote:
In post 325, KatyKimFanClub wrote: I notice a lot of talk about finding trustworthy people to put in the Nightmare. I would like to say that I am town, thus feel free to put me in there, coach(es).
Yuck.
I like we were are on the same page Titus, a whole lotta yuck here.
Was just trying to have a fun intro into the game as a replacement (also it would be nice to be in the Nightmare sort of like how it was fun to be picked on the dodgeball team in 5th grade)

---

Why does Ranger think I'm the most towny person here? I've never played with Ranger, Titus, Doctor Drew, or Wheme before, so it's interesting to see the range of reactions to my few posts.

Idk why people think my removing Rauth from nightmare list is scummy. It seems like their usefulness in the mechanics debate as a foil/devil's advocate against IC is over now.
In post 631, KatyKimFanClub wrote: I was very null on Doctor Drew before . It's definitely doesn't very town for him to get added to the nightmare but also I am confused since he was at N-2 (heh) and it was super likely he was going to get into anyways? Maybe it's a paired ability or something?

I know part of was a joke but it makes sense for Radical Rat to scumread me after a couple of my failed mechanics posts.

It's +town for Abnegation to notice Drew wasn't at 10 votes to Run the Nightmare in . Maybe Abnegation/Doctor Drew are opposite teams?

Also still pretty skeptical of people saying they do or don't get townvibes from me. I've completed one game on this site.

I think I want to see the VCs before I make more comments.
In post 714, KatyKimFanClub wrote: Finally able to get onto the site to post.

I like how Radical Rat is trying to figure out who put Drew into the Nightmare, but isn't it more likely that scum were talking in their own PT about doing this? I could see how if they're talking in there they would intentionally not talk in here during the time Drew was added to the Nightmare.

Interesting "neither confirm nor deny" post from Ranger though. The discussion around the post reads either like 1) a game starved for progressing posts or 2) post that actually hit scum?
You and Alianna had a chat in your PT to make sure she could get post 1000?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1017 (isolation #62) » Fri Jul 07, 2023 5:30 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1016, Aureal wrote: Oh my gosh, is Drew actually trying to scumread KKFC and Abnegation over whether multiple posts are made or not??? Maybe this is town Drew after all. XD
What's so crazy about it?

I just pointed out a hypocrisy, and Alianna always wants post 1000.....there is a smoking gun.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1173 (isolation #63) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 7:54 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1172, Titus wrote:
In post 1089, usesPython wrote: I'm checking out from this wall war

VOTE: Merlyn

Do something interesting

-A
Same
It is strange that I have been in the same page of these two so much lol.

Is a nice feeling.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1180 (isolation #64) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 8:28 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1177, Merlyn wrote: HURT: Doctor Drew, Radical Rat, usesPython, Rautherdir, Aureal, Abnegation, Merlyn

Let's go travel the nightmare together. I think this is a good, townish group.
Merlyn, there might be something else you need to catch up on.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1182 (isolation #65) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 8:40 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1181, usesPython wrote:
In post 1179, Merlyn wrote: I am only going to read tke Kyoko/Ranger thing if I have to, probably on D2. Right now I don't really think there's a way to tell who's town or not from the argument.
It's pretty simple: Ranger town, Kirigiri sussy baka
Here me out.

Merlyn doesn't want to be forced to fake a read?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1183 (isolation #66) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 8:41 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1182, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1179, Merlyn wrote: I am only going to read tke Kyoko/Ranger thing if I have to, probably on D2. Right now I don't really think there's a way to tell who's town or not from the argument.
Here me out.

And while you are at it, hear me out as well.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1186 (isolation #67) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 8:45 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1184, usesPython wrote:
Here me out.

Good point, Merlyn we're expecting a 500 word essay on why Ranger or Kirigiri is scum with MLA formatting.
Citations needed!
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1195 (isolation #68) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 9:07 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1192, usesPython wrote:
In post 1189, Aureal wrote: Maybe I'm misunderstanding how a traitor works?? A Mafia traitor is still Mafia and needs to be eliminated for town to win, right?? :neutral:
And also misses the point that it's not 100% confirmed that Ranger is Traitor so it's still optimal to sort Drew instead (since if Drew's hard town you can assume it's not traitor signalling scum and the initial reason for the push falls apart)
Also this.

If there is 'Oooh Ranger is traitor signalling Drew(or
Drew
) talk. Then always sort/flip me first.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1236 (isolation #69) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 4:51 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1234, Rautherdir wrote:
In post 1231, Titus wrote:
In post 1230, Rautherdir wrote: Lawyer/Savior wins if their client wins.
Why are we talking about this?
Kiri thought Ranger might have been this role for Drew. And was pushing Ranger about it.
I can assure everyone that unless it is unknown to me, that I am not a savior or lawyer or any of that.

I don't know what Ranger's role is, but whatever their intent is it is independent of my role(again, unless some wackadoo bastard shit).

I
Drew
feel that Ranger is a viable lime today though.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1237 (isolation #70) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 4:52 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1236, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1234, Rautherdir wrote:
In post 1231, Titus wrote:
In post 1230, Rautherdir wrote: Lawyer/Savior wins if their client wins.
Why are we talking about this?
Kiri thought Ranger might have been this role for Drew. And was pushing Ranger about it.
I can assure everyone that unless it is unknown to me, that I am not a savior or lawyer or any of that.

I don't know what Ranger's role is, but whatever their intent is it is independent of my role(again, unless some wackadoo bastard shit).

I
Drew
She probably isn't too bad as a lemon as well.

*viable lim
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1241 (isolation #71) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 5:16 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1238, KatyKimFanClub wrote: A little unclear to me why Drew is making multiple posts when a single one would suffice. Possible signaling?
In post 1239, KatyKimFanClub wrote: Either way, I scumread him for this!
Seriously?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1242 (isolation #72) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 5:16 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1238, KatyKimFanClub wrote: A little unclear to me why Drew is making multiple posts when a single one would suffice. Possible signaling?
In post 1239, KatyKimFanClub wrote: Either way, I scumread him for this!
Seriously?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1248 (isolation #73) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 5:33 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1245, usesPython wrote:
In post 1217, KatyKimFanClub wrote:
In post 1209, usesPython wrote: I think Drew was pretty townie with his Abnegation/KKFC push, if we're talking about the day ability why cant it be something like a Town Informed Nightmare Decider?
You thought that most recent push was *town*? It seemed pretty NAI to me, with it being total bullshit
town!Drew's a fellow Pepe Silvia enjoyer
I would be excited if I knew who that was.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1253 (isolation #74) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 5:46 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Emotionally what?

Abdeg and Katy are prob scum, Rauth to a lesser degree.

Titus is hard town.

Merlyn, do better.

Still enjoying being in Ranger's pocket for the time being.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1257 (isolation #75) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 5:53 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1254, usesPython wrote:
In post 1253, Doctor Drew wrote: Abdeg and Katy are prob scum
Wait what's the Abdeg case?
In post 1255, usesPython wrote: unless you're talking about the pagetop in which case nvm
A bit vibey, and yes involves that.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1258 (isolation #76) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 5:53 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1256, Merlyn wrote:
In post 1253, Doctor Drew wrote: Emotionally what?

Abdeg and Katy are prob scum, Rauth to a lesser degree.

Titus is hard town.

Merlyn, do better.

Still enjoying being in Ranger's pocket for the time being.
I literally think all of your reads are prob wrong lol
Start doing better and change my mind.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1370 (isolation #77) » Sun Jul 09, 2023 8:46 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1331, Aureal wrote:
In post 1237, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1236, Doctor Drew wrote: I can assure everyone that unless it is unknown to me, that I am not a savior or lawyer or any of that.

I
Drew
She probably isn't too bad as a lemon as well.

*viable lim

Do you? What exactly do you mean by that? Do you mean you would
support
a Ranger elimination? Or just that you think it's possible?
I mean 'viable lim' means I would support a Ranger lim.....or even lime.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1380 (isolation #78) » Sun Jul 09, 2023 2:57 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1378, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 1375, sheepsaysmeep wrote: curious why people townread Titus
It's a somewhat weak read, but when she's been here she's seemed genuinely invested and asking thoughtful questions, showing what looks to me like a desire to solve
Scum Titus seems so tunnely and unreasonable to me.

Titus is this game seems more free flowing and like her town game.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1384 (isolation #79) » Sun Jul 09, 2023 3:48 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1383, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 1381, camelCasedSnivy wrote: also just so its clear, im willing to condemn anywhere in [aureal/bianco/rauth/python(though I doubt)/wheme(maybe)/StD]
You townreading Merlyn?
Also why python?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1391 (isolation #80) » Sun Jul 09, 2023 5:46 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1390, Merlyn wrote: Kind of, yeah. They're either just making bad reads or deliberately making me a target. I can tell you I don't want to have a 16 part answer to this from her though
Let's vote Ranger then.

I feel town energy from Merlyn here.

VOTE: Ranger
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1394 (isolation #81) » Sun Jul 09, 2023 5:58 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1392, sheepsaysmeep wrote: What makes ranger more likely scum (if u think that’s the case) from everyone else on ur wagon who isn’t rly explaining? How are u gonna differentiate the scum from the town there who definitely exist
Busy work here.

Come on now.

Tell me you are defending Ranger without defending Ranger.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1396 (isolation #82) » Sun Jul 09, 2023 6:03 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1395, Random Nurse wrote: I'm not convinced on Ranger wagon. Pass.
K

Why?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1402 (isolation #83) » Sun Jul 09, 2023 6:07 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1397, Ranger wrote: I'm fairly certain players aren't giving credit to me where it's due this game. I've been ahead of the curb at nearly every stage.

I was the one who brought up the mechanical reason for not putting everyone in, and people followed it after I brought it up.
I was the one who brought up Rautherdir was likely a town mislim off the back of players like Radical Rat, and people followed it after I brought it up.
Most of my reads, you've objective evidence I was the first to have, yet after forming them suddenly everyone had them. Examples include my DragonEater70 scumread, Titus read, Flea read, Aureal suspicion, and countless more.
Including the entire reason we have a Meryl wagon in the first place being
I suspected her

Everyone's sheeping
my
case (which is off the back of my Rautherdir case, mind), and backing
my
wagon.

You can suspect me all you want.
Don't try to erase my contributions, for what they are.
Why bring up Rauth was likely a mislim?

TownRanger doesn't put this much effort into defending herself.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1532 (isolation #84) » Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:45 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

Oops sorry been having a couple mental health days, hopefully be back later tonight.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1561 (isolation #85) » Wed Jul 12, 2023 9:00 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1550, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:
In post 1380, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1378, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 1375, sheepsaysmeep wrote: curious why people townread Titus
It's a somewhat weak read, but when she's been here she's seemed genuinely invested and asking thoughtful questions, showing what looks to me like a desire to solve
Scum Titus seems so tunnely and unreasonable to me.

Titus is this game seems more free flowing and like her town game.
where was she flowing? I mean I guess she sounds natural but she seems really lost.
In post 1397, Ranger wrote: I'm fairly certain players aren't giving credit to me where it's due this game. I've been ahead of the curb at nearly every stage.

I was the one who brought up the mechanical reason for not putting everyone in, and people followed it after I brought it up.
I was the one who brought up Rautherdir was likely a town mislim off the back of players like Radical Rat, and people followed it after I brought it up.
Most of my reads, you've objective evidence I was the first to have, yet after forming them suddenly everyone had them. Examples include my DragonEater70 scumread, Titus read, Flea read, Aureal suspicion, and countless more.
Including the entire reason we have a Meryl wagon in the first place being
I suspected her

Everyone's sheeping
my
case (which is off the back of my Rautherdir case, mind), and backing
my
wagon.

You can suspect me all you want.
Don't try to erase my contributions, for what they are.
Thats not how I remember the game at all or is it my skimming fault? Others were discussing why they shouldn't put everyone in nightmare. I don't even remember your post regarding that but I have an idea of others who did it. (so maybe I'm forgetting it)

That is just credit stealing though to say you said rauth is likely a mislim and going away from it and claim it for yourself. first is that why is there even credit to claim for that? We don't know what rauth is so town!you might be wrong for this. But you're talking bout this as if you know something more than us? secondly, many people got to same conscious at the same time. I didn't even feel like anyone sheeped your read on that matter rather then having their own reasons for distancing from that wagon.

as for your merlyn read, the slot is super slacker with 0 content. how is this an achievement to call her scummy for this? Its not like you developed a case on the slot that you're claiming credit for it. and why would you deserve credit for pushing a wagon we don't know what it will flip?

and people sheeping your reads when they are so baseless and without substance is one of the reasons that make me even more alarmed regarding your slot.
Free flowing and sounding natural are the same for me.

I'm my experience her scum game is a bit more focused.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1693 (isolation #86) » Thu Jul 13, 2023 12:27 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

I am hard town reading Titus, by Kyoko is giving me associative vibes with Titus, I am trying to not put the cart before the horse though.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1694 (isolation #87) » Thu Jul 13, 2023 12:27 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1693, Doctor Drew wrote: I am hard town reading Titus, by Kyoko is giving me associative vibes with Titus, I am trying to not put the cart before the horse though.
*But not by
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1702 (isolation #88) » Thu Jul 13, 2023 12:45 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

God dammit, I take a brief break for a mental check and now I am not thinking Ranger is scum.

Go back to being scummy please Ranger.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1723 (isolation #89) » Thu Jul 13, 2023 4:56 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Wheme votes bad.

Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1725 (isolation #90) » Thu Jul 13, 2023 5:20 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1724, Abnegation wrote:
In post 1723, Doctor Drew wrote: Wheme votes bad.

you said she had town energy, what changed? were you convinced by python's reaction test?
As I mentioned before, things have changed a bit in regards to my reads.

And I hate this Wheme push.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1726 (isolation #91) » Thu Jul 13, 2023 5:23 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1725, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1724, Abnegation wrote:
In post 1723, Doctor Drew wrote: Wheme votes bad.

you said she had town energy, what changed? were you convinced by python's reaction test?
As I mentioned before, things have changed a bit in regards to my reads.

VC happens and see Merlyn is the main wagon.

Oh No, let's move votes off her.

Puh......lease.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1957 (isolation #92) » Sun Jul 16, 2023 12:05 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Can we just end the day? I gotta Nightmare to run
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1988 (isolation #93) » Sun Jul 16, 2023 3:57 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1986, Aureal wrote:
In post 1957, Doctor Drew wrote: Can we just end the day? I gotta Nightmare to run

So, to make sure I've got this right: you want CSF yeeted here because you think Ranger is scummy and came in to push the Wheme wagon in order to protect her partner CSF. But you don't have any reasoning to provide to support this.
Uhh, did you quote the wrong post?

I have been adamant the Wheme push is bad and I didn't even mention CSF at all.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1991 (isolation #94) » Sun Jul 16, 2023 4:05 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1990, Aureal wrote:
In post 1988, Doctor Drew wrote: Uhh, did you quote the wrong post?

I have been adamant the Wheme push is bad and I didn't even mention CSF at all.
And yet that's where your vote is, and you're not doing anything other than grousing for the day to end. What other implication do you think people are going to draw from that?
Did CSF replace Merlyn?

I might have missed that.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1992 (isolation #95) » Sun Jul 16, 2023 4:07 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

But I mentioned how shit the Wheme push is?

What the fuck are you on about Aureal?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1993 (isolation #96) » Sun Jul 16, 2023 4:11 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1992, Doctor Drew wrote: But I mentioned how shit the Wheme push is?

What the fuck are you on about Aureal?
Oh I got you now, was worded weird.

I thought Merlyn was clear scum, when CSF repped in I was a bit MIA so they haven't made an impression on me as of yet.

Did I even link Ranger and Merlyn together?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1994 (isolation #97) » Sun Jul 16, 2023 4:14 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1986, Aureal wrote:
In post 1957, Doctor Drew wrote: Can we just end the day? I gotta Nightmare to run

So, to make sure I've got this right: you want CSF yeeted here because you think Ranger is scummy and came in to push the Wheme wagon in order to protect her partner CSF. But you don't have any reasoning to provide to support this.
Actually reading this again, please translate.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1996 (isolation #98) » Sun Jul 16, 2023 4:29 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1995, Aureal wrote: You translate for me, then. It took three days but I thought I finally got it. Guess not! What the heck does it mean?!
Seems pretty clear.

VC was posted where Merlyn was close to Lim.

Ranger, StD, and Alianna all move off Ranger to Wheme.

Wheme is limbait.

IE, the Wheme push is shit and scum motivated.

Probably all three of these listed are not scum.....but this implicates Merlyn/CSF as scum at the very least.

Now for the love of God, let's lim them and get to the Nightmare so I can work my magic.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1997 (isolation #99) » Sun Jul 16, 2023 4:29 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1996, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1995, Aureal wrote: You translate for me, then. It took three days but I thought I finally got it. Guess not! What the heck does it mean?!
Seems pretty clear.

Wheme is limbait.

Probably all three of these listed are not scum.....but this implicates Merlyn/CSF as scum at the very least.

Now for the love of God, let's lim them and get to the Nightmare so I can work my magic.
*Move off Merlyn, not Ranger
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1999 (isolation #100) » Sun Jul 16, 2023 4:35 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1998, KatyKimFanClub wrote: Do you mean not all three of Ranger, StD, and Alianna are scum or they're all not scum? How can the push be scum motivated if none of those three are scum?
I am not saying all three are scum, but the push implicates them as scum......since I believe the sudden switch to Wheme was scum motivated.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2001 (isolation #101) » Sun Jul 16, 2023 4:37 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1999, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1998, KatyKimFanClub wrote: Do you mean not all three of Ranger, StD, and Alianna are scum or they're all not scum? How can the push be scum motivated if none of those three are scum?
I am not saying all three are scum, but the push implicates them as scum......since I believe the sudden switch to Wheme was scum motivated.
I still believe Ranger and Aliianna the most likely scum there.

Pre Edit: Alright calm down Australia
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2003 (isolation #102) » Sun Jul 16, 2023 4:40 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2002, Radical Rat wrote:
Seems pretty clear.

Wheme is limbait.

Why would they make a wagon on Merlyn, just to switch off onto Wheme instead of committing to the bus? You only get bus credit if your partner actually flips.
VC wasn't posted for awhile, they never meant it as a buss......didn't realize how close they were flying to the sun/
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2005 (isolation #103) » Sun Jul 16, 2023 4:44 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2003, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 2002, Radical Rat wrote:
Seems pretty clear.

Wheme is limbait.

Why would they make a wagon on Merlyn, just to switch off onto Wheme instead of committing to the bus? You only get bus credit if your partner actually flips.
VC wasn't posted for awhile, they never meant it as a buss......didn't realize how close they were flying to the sun/
Looking back, previous VC was the day before, so wasn't that far back tbh......thought it was further back then that.

But I still feel the timing was so weird that just after a VC where merlyn was super close to a lim, three people switch to the other viable wagon.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2006 (isolation #104) » Sun Jul 16, 2023 4:46 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2004, Radical Rat wrote: I'll admit, I think the wagon change looked forced, but to me it looked more like a perception that the wagon had stalled, and an attempt to try something else and hope it'd go through. Which could honestly come from either Town or Scum. I have my reservations about Ranger, but I don't think this really indicates a Ranger/Merlyn(CSF) scumteam, and I townread StD and Abnegation enough to trust them on it.

What DOES look aligned to me is CSF repping in, and immediately trying to shift the wagon off of Wheme while his attempts at defending himself implode.
I need to look at csf, they clearly haven't made an impression on me haha.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2008 (isolation #105) » Sun Jul 16, 2023 4:51 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2007, Aureal wrote: Drew, do you really think that scum are paying so little attention to the wagons on their teammates that they don't get motivated to act until there's a vote count to tell them about the danger of the wagon? Especially players like Ranger and Abnegation, who have been fairly active?
Yes

What is your with your sudden fascination with me here?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2010 (isolation #106) » Sun Jul 16, 2023 4:56 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2008, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 2007, Aureal wrote: Drew, do you really think that scum are paying so little attention to the wagons on their teammates that they don't get motivated to act until there's a vote count to tell them about the danger of the wagon? Especially players like Ranger and Abnegation, who have been fairly active?
Yes

What is your with your sudden fascination with me here?
You are leaving out the 'Wheme was lim-bait' factor while you grill me for some reason.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2012 (isolation #107) » Sun Jul 16, 2023 5:03 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2011, Aureal wrote: You made weird posts, disappeared for three days leaving us to wonder what the heck you were talking about, and now you're back dnd wonder why people want to try to find out what you actually think? Did you even see that Python was speculating that you're secretly a hydra because that sequence of posts was so confusing? :lol:

Do you think Ranger is responsible for putting you in the nightmare?
Short answer yes, I have reason to believe that she feels I would lead town down the wrong path and feel she has played to my joking around sensibility here.

Also, python thinks I am a hydra??
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2014 (isolation #108) » Sun Jul 16, 2023 5:06 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2013, Abnegation wrote: i'm tempted to quote every unofficial vc i've ever made as proof that i of all people would be keeping track of votes.
Do it.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2016 (isolation #109) » Sun Jul 16, 2023 5:06 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2014, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 2013, Abnegation wrote: i'm tempted to quote every unofficial vc i've ever made as proof that i of all people would be keeping track of votes.
Do it.
Excuse me.

Do it Argentina.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2018 (isolation #110) » Sun Jul 16, 2023 5:08 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2015, Abnegation wrote:
In post 1738, usesPython wrote: Paranoia theory: Drew is a secret hydra
In post 1740, usesPython wrote:
In post 1738, usesPython wrote: Paranoia theory: Drew is a secret hydra
Explains the Drew/
Drew
thing and can be done with a PT + a post restriction that forces him to post what's said there
In post 1741, usesPython wrote:
In post 1725, Doctor Drew wrote: As I mentioned before, things have changed a bit in regards to my reads.

Is this from Drew or
Drew
?
In post 1726, Doctor Drew wrote: VC happens and see Merlyn is the main wagon.

Oh No, let's move votes off her.

Puh......lease.
Is this from Drew or
Drew
?
In post 1745, usesPython wrote:
Here me out.

In post 1183, Doctor Drew wrote:
Here me out.

And while you are at it, hear me out as well.
This is probably the clearest instance of the hydra thing happening
WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2081 (isolation #111) » Mon Jul 17, 2023 10:52 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

I have seen townWheme hyper post in bunches.

Don't really see that here, but I also have no experience with scumWheme from what I recall.

So in conclusion, I am no help in this regard.

But, still feel this Lim is pushed independently of their posting style and is viewed as mislim bait.

Pre Edit: MT, timing yes......but also to Wheme who I keep saying is mis lim bait. I did not like at all.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2156 (isolation #112) » Mon Jul 17, 2023 3:15 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Wheme could be single 3p, but no way he has access to other people in a PT with this fumbling of a claim.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2170 (isolation #113) » Mon Jul 17, 2023 3:46 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2168, Aureal wrote: Why would someone who thinks they're basically a cop say things like "a lim on me wouldn't be bad"? Makes me think of this.
When did he say this?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2176 (isolation #114) » Mon Jul 17, 2023 3:55 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1954, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 1929, Aureal wrote:
In post 1913, Cat Scratch Fever wrote: given deadline unpaused, I'd compromise vote for Wheme but I'd like someone - preferably someone I'm not already townreading - to elaborate on why Wheme is scum over disengaged town
I already indicated earlier that I didn't think highly of this post:
In post 1444, WhemeStar wrote: I have no idea how to get into this game a lim on me wouldn't be bad im probably just gonna sheep ranger
I don't think townies are actually very likely to think a lim on them is fine. Basically it gives me vibes like they're going for this defense: "The twin that suggests that they both be killed is the good twin, because the evil twin wouldn't be selfless enough to die to make sure the other one did too. It's like, the oldest trick in the book." /shameless OotS plug

The fact that Wheme posted that, and then sprang to life after they started actually getting a serious wagon like they still want to fend it off, indicates to me that my initial skepticism of their angle was well-justified. Wheme has made nearly twice as many posts in the last few days since the threat of being the flip became serious. They aren't terribly useful posts for the most part, only giving a few reads or thoughts about the game while being more concerned with self-defense. It comes across very much like lurky scum who's making an effort to not be lurky to save themself now that they're at risk, but without giving away too much to avoid spewing info.
This doesn’t make much sense
Would you townread me if I said I was fine with a lim on me and didn’t post at all? Would you townread me if I didn’t defend myself at all?
I think this is the post Aureal was referring to.

Really Aureal? You turned this into quite the spin that Wheme said he was ok with being limmed.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2177 (isolation #115) » Mon Jul 17, 2023 3:55 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

VOTE: Aureal
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2182 (isolation #116) » Mon Jul 17, 2023 4:00 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2175, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 2036, WhemeStar wrote: Nah if I get limmed before Ranger tries to explain how I’m in my scum Meta then so be it
In post 1597, WhemeStar wrote: I don’t even feel like defending myself what is going on this game

Maybe it’s all the wall posts I’m to lazy to tackle. I was gonna sheep python and while I’m fine with a wagon on me I’m not gonna self vote
Found these while looking for that comment too.
I don't see scum making these posts though, I can kinda relate here lol.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2186 (isolation #117) » Mon Jul 17, 2023 4:09 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2184, Aureal wrote:
In post 2181, KatyKimFanClub wrote:
In post 2168, Aureal wrote: Why would someone who thinks they're basically a cop say things like "a lim on me wouldn't be bad"? Makes me think of this.
I remember him saying this, but isn't it possible he thought his role was only to find cheaters and thus it's kinda useless (at the time)?
In post 2121, WhemeStar wrote: I’m Eric I analyze traffic I can target a player and learn if they can communicate with someone outside of game

So I’m pretty sure I’m a cop

These thoughts are in the same post. They simultaneously were thinking the role is pretty much a cop and that it's for outside influence. I'm not sure I can follow that logic, but it's right there that
Wheme
supposedly did.

Seems more likely that a scum buddy just gave them a claim to post and they misread it than something Wheme was thinking all along.
Wouldn't a buddy be like 'specifically say this'?

You are making some reeeeaaaalllll leaps here.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2192 (isolation #118) » Mon Jul 17, 2023 4:16 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2188, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 2186, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 2184, Aureal wrote:
In post 2181, KatyKimFanClub wrote:
I remember him saying this, but isn't it possible he thought his role was only to find cheaters and thus it's kinda useless (at the time)?
In post 2121, WhemeStar wrote: I’m Eric I analyze traffic I can target a player and learn if they can communicate with someone outside of game

So I’m pretty sure I’m a cop

These thoughts are in the same post. They simultaneously were thinking the role is pretty much a cop and that it's for outside influence. I'm not sure I can follow that logic, but it's right there that
Wheme
supposedly did.

Seems more likely that a scum buddy just gave them a claim to post and they misread it than something Wheme was thinking all along.

I'm still processing this, no conclusion yet, but I can say that if I were scum I'd just give a role and not write a whole post for a buddy.
And if I was Wheme I would be like 'what exactly do I need to say?'

And I didn't say they would write the post for them, just what EXACTLY the role is, no room for error.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2196 (isolation #119) » Mon Jul 17, 2023 4:19 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2189, Aureal wrote:
In post 2186, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 2184, Aureal wrote: These thoughts are in the same post. They simultaneously were thinking the role is pretty much a cop and that it's for outside influence. I'm not sure I can follow that logic, but it's right there that
Wheme
supposedly did.

Says the person who thinks Alianna got her scum partner to make spam posts so she could get post 1000. :lol:
Tbf,

Both could be true :wink:
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2197 (isolation #120) » Mon Jul 17, 2023 4:21 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2191, Aureal wrote: BTW Drew, if you think that's spin, what do you think of Snivy saying Wheme was trying to get themselves limmed only to be outed? :o
Can you point me to that post?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2201 (isolation #121) » Mon Jul 17, 2023 4:26 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2197, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 2191, Aureal wrote: BTW Drew, if you think that's spin, what do you think of Snivy saying Wheme was trying to get themselves limmed only to be outed? :o
Can you point me to that post?
Well this comes back to why you seriously think they were ok with being limmed.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2208 (isolation #122) » Mon Jul 17, 2023 4:38 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2206, camelCasedSnivy wrote:
In post 2205, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 2085, camelCasedSnivy wrote:
In post 2082, KatyKimFanClub wrote:
In post 2078, camelCasedSnivy wrote: oh wheme is out of E-1 i wanted to see what claim they could've possibly had
Why not just vote for them then.
I don't think its them though, I'm just curious as to their claim
In post 2090, camelCasedSnivy wrote:
In post 2089, KatyKimFanClub wrote: "One of the other significant wagon targets just unvoted me and said they would self vote to end the day, this is definitely a time for me, WhemeStar, to claim"

?
I made up my mind about unvoting wheme after csf started pushing me. All I was saying is I was curious to hear a claim, nothing to do with my reads.
In post 2094, camelCasedSnivy wrote: preferably not a wheme flip, but if i must...
Snivy, can you talk about this a bit?

If I'm reading this correctly, you didn't think WhemeStar was scum, but you DID want to see him forced to claim. Why?
not wheme specifically but any type of mechanical info is good info :D
Uhhhh....
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2325 (isolation #123) » Tue Jul 18, 2023 9:54 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2314, Aureal wrote: You think fast wagons are more likely scum driven?
Maybe Demon Slayer is still stuck in my brain, but scum(which I was a part of) started and pushed so many quick wagons that game.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2342 (isolation #124) » Tue Jul 18, 2023 11:34 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

Python, I apologize for anything bad I ever said about you in regards to maths and using it in Mafia.

Katy has now set the standard for 'call me when this stage of the game is over' play.

I literally cannot hate this enough, from a pure gameplay perspective and from a LAMIST perspective.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2345 (isolation #125) » Tue Jul 18, 2023 11:36 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2343, Save The Dragons wrote: Cuz flea is probably scum and wheme is not and I'm not sure about CCS
Why are you voting Wheme then?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2354 (isolation #126) » Tue Jul 18, 2023 11:42 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2348, Save The Dragons wrote: I am not voting wheme lol
Oh, Abracadabra posted the unofficial VC and had you voting them.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2357 (isolation #127) » Tue Jul 18, 2023 11:44 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2355, Abnegation wrote:
In post 2337, Abnegation wrote: unofficial vc that i probably messed up:

whemestar (e-2): aureal, ranger, sheepsaysmeep, radical rat, usespython, cat scratch fever, katykimfanclub, whemestar
camelcasedsnivy (3): titus,
save the dragons
, abnegation
ranger (2): kyoko kirigiri, whemestar
aureal (1): doctor drew, camelcasedsnivy
cat scratch fever (1): morning tweet
katykimfanclub (1): flea the magician
rautherdir (1): dragoneater70

not voting (1): rautherdir
lol no i didn't.
Well color me Mandela Effect, my apologies Ardbeg.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2358 (isolation #128) » Tue Jul 18, 2023 11:47 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2356, Save The Dragons wrote: Flea has always been busy and usually fae have catchup posts but there's a reason thats not happening in this game
I don't believe I have played with them before.

Are they generally a lurky scum type?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2360 (isolation #129) » Tue Jul 18, 2023 11:50 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2359, Save The Dragons wrote: I don't recall
Your case, while compelling lol, I don't think is going to swing people to wagon Flea.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2363 (isolation #130) » Tue Jul 18, 2023 11:53 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2361, Save The Dragons wrote: People should just do what I say more often
Listen, I would love to have CSF and Aureal as competing wagons.

Be the change you want.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2366 (isolation #131) » Tue Jul 18, 2023 12:21 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2365, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 2358, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 2356, Save The Dragons wrote: Flea has always been busy and usually fae have catchup posts but there's a reason thats not happening in this game
I don't believe I have played with them before.

Are they generally a lurky scum type?
Fae can be, but I've also seen faer be lurky Town and active Scum, so I'm hesitant to jump to conclusions here
Not sure why StD couldn't answer in this manner.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3793 (isolation #132) » Mon Jul 31, 2023 6:47 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

Ranger, why did you put me in the Nightmare?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3812 (isolation #133) » Mon Jul 31, 2023 12:35 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 3811, Ranger wrote:
In post 3752, DragonEater70 wrote:Also why did you lie?
Why not? Lying's fun.
In post 3793, Doctor Drew wrote:Ranger, why did you put me in the Nightmare?
As I was going to assure Radical Rat, I had the best reason of all for putting you in then fakeclaiming:

It was funny.
Lol, second game in a row you lied as town.....this time worked out a bit better.

Also, I like this trolling Ranger. And I guess you telegraphed everything with the Drew what you want talk.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3814 (isolation #134) » Mon Jul 31, 2023 12:38 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Oh, and I will consider all royalties paid for putting me in the Nightmare.

Sometimes, I guess, all you gotta do is ask lol.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3816 (isolation #135) » Mon Jul 31, 2023 12:47 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 3815, Ranger wrote:
In post 3812, Doctor Drew wrote:Lol, second game in a row you lied as town.....this time worked out a bit better.

Also, I like this trolling Ranger.
I lie whenever I feel it's not detrimental and I've the inspiration. (I can only lie if I have an idea of what I want to claim as a lie, I don't always have a muse providing this service.) This is actually my fifth game in a row lying, although one was a fairly tame transparent gambit. I'm actually planning on running a game called "Roles Ranger has fakeclaimed", which would apply artistic liberties to my fakeclaims. Those five games have enough material to fit a mini, because each fakeclaim can be used to create 2-5 different roles.
Well consider me pre inned for that.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”