any pronouns
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: any pronouns

Post Post #5790 (isolation #0) » Thu Jun 22, 2023 3:48 pm

Post by Yimmy »

In post 5484, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 5479, Enchant wrote:
In post 5477, NorwegianboyEE wrote: I’m fine with this lim because LLD was behaving really weirdly around the FL slot and they don’t have a good explanation for the poisoning either.
you need explain this??????????????????????????????????
You rather i be like N_M than explain my votes and be transparent?
message recieved loud and clear. gimme a minute
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5792 (isolation #1) » Thu Jun 22, 2023 3:50 pm

Post by Yimmy »

S
U
P
C
L
O
D
P
O
L
E
S
I
'
M
T
H
E
J
E
S
T
E
R
A
N
D
I
'
M
H
E
R
E
T
O
T
R
O
L
L
T
H
E
F
E
C
A
L
M
A
T
T
E
R
O
U
T
O
F
T
H
I
S
G
A
M
E
!

VOTE: Yimmy
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5890 (isolation #2) » Thu Jun 22, 2023 4:42 pm

Post by Yimmy »

In post 5528, Not_Mafia wrote: There are too many people alive. Suicide pact anyone?
yo???
In post 5544, Lazy Shirou wrote: My wincon is to dab on NorwegianBoyEE regardless of his alignment
this hurts shirou. :(
In post 5546, Black wrote:
In post 5535, Flavor Leaf wrote: Also, Italiano and black posting, obviously at least one scum is in there at this point of the game, is looking to setup a Chandra v FL feud.
This just feels like an agenda you want to push instead of something you actually believe
In post 5537, Flavor Leaf wrote: Italiano/Black slots are not pure.
Or...get this...I'm not smart when it comes to Mafia and I like to post before I think
i don't remember why i multiquoted this. uhhh
In post 5551, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 5546, Black wrote:
In post 5535, Flavor Leaf wrote: Also, Italiano and black posting, obviously at least one scum is in there at this point of the game, is looking to setup a Chandra v FL feud.
This just feels like an agenda you want to push instead of something you actually believe
In post 5537, Flavor Leaf wrote: Italiano/Black slots are not pure.
Or...get this...I'm not smart when it comes to Mafia and I like to post before I think
Don’t take what I say too seriously, Black.

I’ve already announced I’ve just been spouting nonsense.
when? don't remember that
In post 5587, Meuh wrote:
In post 5571, Black wrote:
In post 5518, Meuh wrote: VOTE: Save the dragons still scum
In post 5562, Meuh wrote: Can we just kill STD/Black/Italiano and get like 2 scum flips through that
hey remember when you were like "omg black isn't solving"

normally people that complain about that tend to idk, try solving on their own?

but cool glad to see we're back to you pushing people very weakly

VOTE: Meuh - let's take out a poisoner. They can't all be town
Why don't you think they can all be town?
this is a weird response to me. do you tr all of them? also who is all of them
In post 5629, Lazy Shirou wrote: To maximize the so limited resource codenamed "fun" in mafia games, I shall create my read-lists based on
AFFECTION POINTS

At 100 Affection Points you unlock the
Shirou's Route
in this amazing dumpster fire of a Visual Novel!

Do know, dear SCUMMERS, that I'm one of your very own
best waifu
in the site~

the only vn i've played is ace attorney :oops: i hope i can catch on quick i really want the good ending
In post 5657, Firebringer wrote:
In post 5655, Black wrote:
In post 5608, Firebringer wrote: I townread her, but like everytime i see her trying to push something its like seeing someone trying to get something going but doesn't believe in it herself and just trying to find a way to dig into in the game.
Yep that sounds about right. This game has been pretty overwhelming for me
u should take my approach and not try to force anything.

This game is chill.
did something change n2? i feel like you are emphasizing your low effort a lot today compared to d2 (i read d2)
In post 5666, Firebringer wrote: Alright im going to actually push something.
And by push something I mean echo someone else in the elite 6 cause i think its a decent block of players to vote and so i am going to scream and echo it.

These are the people we focus today. No one else, lets narrow down the field and focus on these cause i think its a good PoE probably has at least 3 scum in it. If your not voting in one of these. Then ur wasting ur vote and need to get on my level scrubs.

In post 5563, SquirtleSquad wrote:
there is likely 4 scum in {titus std italiano kitty not_mafia malakittens}
i'm super into this because i really like being in the elite 6 and also because italianovd is my biggest scumread right now by a lot
In post 5699, Save The Dragons wrote: I feel like I was pretty active when I was getting a tattoo and cakez comes in and is like "I didn't see std in my 20 page skim he's scum" and instead of thinking critically everyone just kind of nodded along

Anyway I'm here now so what's up someone talk to me
hey this is exactly what happened with magical girl!! funny!!
In post 5719, Black wrote: Are we really buying this from Chandra? They seem frustrated that no one is listening to them but they haven't really been pushing anything or even trying to talk anyone into what they believe in. It doesn't even feel like they believe in what they claim they believe in. And now we're supposed to sheep them and lim a slot that has less posts than Squirtle's main account?
yeah this is valid. i've seen a lot of "listen to me" without a lot to listen to
In post 5724, Titus wrote:
In post 5719, Black wrote: Are we really buying this from Chandra? They seem frustrated that no one is listening to them but they haven't really been pushing anything or even trying to talk anyone into what they believe in. It doesn't even feel like they believe in what they claim they believe in. And now we're supposed to sheep them and lim a slot that has less posts than Squirtle's main account?
Ok. If kittens flips scum, turbo lim this.
In post 5725, Black wrote: Sure, if you want. But this is coming from not trusting Chandra moreso than trusting mala
In post 5730, Black wrote: Kitty is town
this is a really bad interaction from black i think. why did your projected confidence change so much in like three posts??
In post 5754, Flavor Leaf wrote: If Black is town, there’s scum in people who are saying they are town. Full stop.
can you draw out this set more explicitly? this feels like a very wide net, but that may be due to poor reading comprehension
In post 5756, MathBlade wrote: Apparently that’s multiple people saying I am an idiot.

VOTE: Malakittens

I reserve the right to go back to an Enchant wagon later
mathblade i don't know why you are stupid. i will wagon enchant with you as an act of solidarity (i don't sr then but justice is more important)
In post 5790, Chandra Nalaar wrote: Mala case:
Promises content and doesn't deliver
Has somehow found their way onto both mislims despite being inactive (and the MG wagon is especially sus to me, that was obviously a bad vote imo)

That's it. That's the whole case
this seems like incredibly bold play from scum? especially i feel like scum!mala doesn't feel like the lld wagon needs her help. from my read of d2 that one seemed like it was definitely happening

hi guys i'm yimmy :) i like wallposting and i might not be able to read. nice to meet you guys :)
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5892 (isolation #3) » Thu Jun 22, 2023 4:43 pm

Post by Yimmy »

oh i'm gonna stop self voting now. the bit was really funny I think
VOTE: ItalianoVD
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5896 (isolation #4) » Thu Jun 22, 2023 4:47 pm

Post by Yimmy »

anytime shirou. you are going to be my anchor because you aren't a god but you're basically a god at townplay and also usually i end up try-harding which stresses me out and then i quit
i hope you aren't scum :( i guess I should be able to find another meme buddy in this player list if you are but still
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5921 (isolation #5) » Thu Jun 22, 2023 5:16 pm

Post by Yimmy »

In post 5804, Lazy Shirou wrote: also, people are dropping this "E6" stuff but does it mean anything other than a meme?

is that a game mechanic or something?
firebringer is calling his town reads the elite 6
In post 5813, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 5810, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5808, Flavor Leaf wrote: I still think LLD wagon is the right way to go
LLD is dead?

Sorry, Magical Girl Wagon
this is a very funny interaction.
In post 5812, Flavor Leaf wrote: Like, not purely fade someone simply because they were on LLD wagon, just feels like scum took advantage of LLD hard tunnel, and was saving scum.

Still kind of want Black flipped, but that might be for personal detective reasons rather than truly thinking they are scum.
what do you mean personal detective reasons?
In post 5817, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5816, Lazy Shirou wrote:
In post 5815, Flavor Leaf wrote: I only use self meta, what you talkin about
I'm talking exactly about self-meta stuff, which is still meta all the same
Can we not get into this and just kill scum?

Players gonna play how they play here.
not me! i'm gonna play how someone else plays :cool:
In post 5827, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 5820, Titus wrote: Either Math is town or we have a fucked up gamestate. His VCA is the same as mine so I strongly lean town here. However, he could be an opportunist. For now, town.
I don’t think this defends you as much as you think it does.

You use VCA too much, scum you would have a town looking Vote Pattern.
this is a weird response. why do you think Titus thinks this defends them?
In post 5855, Flavor Leaf wrote: How have you played with me that much and not heard of hatcheting, i bring it up every game
In post 5857, Flavor Leaf wrote: I’m not scum’s pawn, i ain’t being warlocked here.
this is also funny
In post 5865, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 5844, Flavor Leaf wrote: I feel like scum are town reading me, but killing off the people town reading me, like Klick and Ranger.
I was trying to guess who scum was gonna kill so I could protect that person. Didn’t think this at all and now that it’s out scum will probably change up the pattern, leaving me guessing again.
is... is this a claim? why?? also how does this change up the pattern? do you think fl is right about how the mafia was choosing kills
In post 5871, Flavor Leaf wrote: Math playing that way is a little too bold for scum who just replaced in, I think. Not impossible, but it makes me lean town there since I was leaning town on Norwegian.

Their end of day Day 2 i could see coming from scum, but i think im fine with Math overall for now
i kinda agree with this. just on vibes
In post 5890, MathBlade wrote: I think Italiano is a scum lift socially and Mala is a good elim today. Meuh Italiano or Mala is a great shout today for execs I think
what's a scum lift? what's a great shout for execs?

i think i could maybe go for a black elim also? i haven't been able to get too much of a read on them (i have read pages 1-20 and d2) besides, like, a little scumlean but i just feel it. i'm a little uncomfortable because black is fl's pet wagon and i don't super trust fl (could be more of a personality thing. fl definitely has a playstyle!!).

i'm a bit confused why there are so many votes on std and mala. there's plenty of people who scumread italiono. why are we going for lurkers when we could elim, like, an actual player with associatives and such? if i get some drive i will look at the people who started the lurker wagons. except mathblade. i townread him exclusively on vibes/gut. i hate gut read, but here i am.
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5942 (isolation #6) » Thu Jun 22, 2023 5:30 pm

Post by Yimmy »

In post 5900, Lazy Shirou wrote:
In post 5896, Lazy Shirou wrote: thanks for reminding me Yimmy
no no no...this isn't good. Not cute enough.

*ahem*

Let's try again yes...

THANKKK YOUU YIMMYYY ~~

I REALLYYYYY APPRECIATEEEEE YOUUUU ~~

[+2 Affection points]

[2/100 Affection]
you are so right that it wasn't cute enough last time and you are so right that this is cute enough <3
In post 5902, Lazy Shirou wrote:
In post 5898, Yimmy wrote: i hope you aren't scum :( i guess I should be able to find another meme buddy in this player list if you are but still
I'm a big evil wolf that eats little kiddos' candies at night yes

I hope you're scared because I'm coming for you next.
darn
In post 5908, SquirtleSquad wrote: Ok I misunderstood, I'm sorry.

My read would be doctor drew is way more likely to be a vig shot.
as someone who doesn't know that much i agree that dr drew was probably the vig shot. iirc he was being pretty hard pushed by at least one slot d2, and i don't remember any real pressure on ranger

here are some more reads from my overnight read: titus town, especially post lld flip (titus was pretty firmly against that wagon and also for a wagon that i like)
whemestar town: i liked . besides that it's mostly vibes ig
i liked squirtle
i disliked meuh a little bit
kittytacky seems like the most limmable lurker to me? i guess that doesn't line up with the vca
everybody i haven't mentioned i couldn't get much of a handle on. like one note a piece but nothing substantial

i am not an alt. also yeah i very quickly understood why wallposting might be annoying for mobile users. i do not think i will change :) (sorry)
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5959 (isolation #7) » Thu Jun 22, 2023 5:43 pm

Post by Yimmy »

In post 5925, Black wrote:
In post 5892, Yimmy wrote: this is a really bad interaction from black i think. why did your projected confidence change so much in like three posts??
Titus was talking about malakittens, and when I said "Kitty is town" I was mimicking KittyTacky and how he defends himself
In post 5892, Yimmy wrote: hi guys i'm yimmy :) i like wallposting and i might not be able to read. nice to meet you guys :)
Hi yimmy I'm black 🖤

oh i mixed up kitty and kittens. ok this is a good defense
hi black!!! huge super townread because you said hi to me :)
In post 5940, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 5938, Black wrote: FL if I told you I didn't like that you've been riding the fence on me all game are you going to accuse me of discrediting you?
I’d say that’s cap and untrue cuz I was hard scum locking you earlier.

no

I didn’t start fence riding you til mid Day 2.
i'm with fl here i think fl was pressuring black kinda fr d2 from my read. i wasn't there though i guess
In post 5942, Black wrote:
In post 5898, Yimmy wrote: i guess I should be able to find another meme buddy in this player list if you are but still
hi do you wanna be friends?
ok you can be my backup if shirou doesn't work out <3 sorry to not commit immediately it's just scary
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5961 (isolation #8) » Thu Jun 22, 2023 5:45 pm

Post by Yimmy »

In post 5962, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 5960, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5958, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 5957, Enchant wrote: Did i miss wagon on me
Mathblade wants you dead
Correction: I wanted the overlapping voters dead. I voted you got told I was an idiot and went for Mala.

1 person does not a wagon make
They want you super dead enchant!
flavor leaf is right. just because i think it was mean to call mathblade stupid it's nothing personal
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5972 (isolation #9) » Thu Jun 22, 2023 6:05 pm

Post by Yimmy »

ok flavor leaf so you're saying math isn't the elim today? so i just iso'd sheep for nothing??? (sheep was a super null slot i think. if there was pressure there i'd give it a more serious iso but for now i'm not feeling a lurker lim)
that is so true enchant!!!
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5979 (isolation #10) » Thu Jun 22, 2023 6:12 pm

Post by Yimmy »

that's a really good point fl. i was just so excited to answer your question about a flashwagon (the answer would've been "nah").
i also thought that while flashwagon might not be the same as a quick-elim that's definitely a more fun interpretation
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5980 (isolation #11) » Thu Jun 22, 2023 6:14 pm

Post by Yimmy »

In post 5977, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 5952, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5950, WhemeStar wrote: Guys I’m bored

Did you see the new league champ it’s a puppy so now I can be called good boy while I carry games let’s go i found my new main
Why did you challenge sheep to a battle?
Just didn’t rly like their day 2 stuff
Gn
could you be a little more specific? there's only 11 posts so i don't see the necessity of vagueness
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5984 (isolation #12) » Thu Jun 22, 2023 6:17 pm

Post by Yimmy »

why did you back off after one "nah" anyway? there's still a lot of pressure to be had in a 20(?) player day
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6095 (isolation #13) » Fri Jun 23, 2023 5:34 am

Post by Yimmy »

In post 5978, Firebringer wrote:
In post 5898, Yimmy wrote: anytime shirou. you are going to be my anchor because you aren't a god but you're basically a god at townplay and also usually i end up try-harding which stresses me out and then i quit
i hope you aren't scum :( i guess I should be able to find another meme buddy in this player list if you are but still
shirou is town
welcome to the elite 6, yimmy
i'm interested in thi shirou read. skygazer was a pretty nothing slot (there are associatives there at least. hard to read without being there yknow) and i couldn't get a handle on shirou until like 3 posts before this
In post 5953, Lazy Shirou wrote: Yimmy is humoring and I want to not so ironically town read them for it even if I shouldn't

On a second note...goodnight people.

It's getting late~

this felt towny. scum seems less likely to acknowledge how precarious our friendship is <3
In post 5993, Lazy Shirou wrote: VOTE: Mathblade

I can do Mala as well if it comes down to it I guess, I'm not confident on anything right now

I think any of [Math, Mala, Meuh] would probably progress the gamestate at least a bit even if we were wrong
this is a bad take though. mala and meuh are horrible gamestate lims. mathblade is maybe a decent gamestate lim but i don't sr him sooo (i will probably iso him asap cause the momentum here is so confusing. i'm kinda booked up this weekend though)
In post 5997, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5967, Flavor Leaf wrote: Should we flash wagon Mathblade and see what happens?
I mean sure if you wanna out Mala as evil and how many people dog pile for no reason.

Chainsaw: Your teammate is getting pushed, so you push the player pushing your teammate. This is the simplest version of Offensive Defense. Not only does it weaken the person pushing your partner’s credibility, it also splits momentum from Your Partner and the Player to You and the Player, which makes it increasingly harder to get the required amount of votes on either of you.

I feel that ever since I pushed Mala this is happening.

Pedit: Wheme is also acceptable considering the thing they used in the battle I don’t think is town aligned but could be. But considering the resistance to Mala I think she’s the better shout.
like i'm having a much easier time seeing mathblade's version of events than anybody who is voting mathblade. shirou's vote change in is also bad coming after this post
In post 6002, Lazy Shirou wrote: I don't scum read Mala, I've not even read her posts

The reason they're there is just because that's consensus, like I was following consensus on StD
this also makes the 6028 vote change bad. maybe nai here. switching votes after this is just getting caught up in the 1v1 i think and that happens to anyone. vote for italiano instead :)
In post 6005, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6001, Lazy Shirou wrote: I don't know Mala alignment

I think you're scum regardless of Mala alignment

do you want to vote me Mala first then? Sure, but if Mala flips town then it will suddenly be a "setup"?
1) I don’t believe that.

2) Then with the numbers the way they are why not help me bus?

3) I don’t think Mala flips town. If she does flip town then that implies scum have had the influence of the gamestate and we’d never have gotten a scum no matter who we pushed and we need to defeat the boss to save a nightkill death.

It would also mean that scum wanted town Mala alive for some reason a pocket of sorts.

It would not be a setup and would teach a lot about the game as a whole.

4) If I was scum I could easily keep the boat where it is. 0 reason to hard push.
if mala flips town you are the guy who influenced the gamestate to get us there?? why is the mala!town universe the "give up and die" universe?? we all have other scumreads
In post 6048, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6046, Lazy Shirou wrote: at the same time I think Math could also just be town and for some reason is able to get this confident about a game he hasn't read a lot, just from VCA
This

In a game where town is struggling and miselimmed a crap ton you don’t go with the common consensus. It’s rotten. Instead you go where votes lead.
don't completely remember why i quoted this one. i think i was under the impression mala was the consensus elim but mathblade was obviously leading that so idk
In post 6064, Malakittens wrote: are we serious right now?
i know!!! but mala you know you have the power to do something to change this. anything. please
In post 6078, Save The Dragons wrote: it's easy to say WIFOM to everything i post

it's hard to actually case me tho
WIFOM

sorry mathblade but i think i'm also team "defend mala even though i don't actually tr her". we don't need to elim a nothing slot today!! italiano is right there!!
i guuuueeesss i can see a case to lim someone who was on both mislim wagons. its flimsy vca though. all town wagons happen sometimes, and all the people in that bucket are, like, nothing slots. i think if i limit myself to that bucket i could settle for mala, but i could also settle for enchant and kitty because all three of those slots are exactly the same (nothing) (maybe not sircakez? he is just like this from my understanding). like if i was scum i would love to push that bucket because it has no towny slots (except me :)) and it also has no slots that do anything for the gamestate
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6096 (isolation #14) » Fri Jun 23, 2023 5:34 am

Post by Yimmy »

i think i'm gonna be more intentional with my line breaks in the future
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6098 (isolation #15) » Fri Jun 23, 2023 5:58 am

Post by Yimmy »

that was my understanding of "3) I don’t think Mala flips town. If she does flip town then that implies scum have had the influence of the gamestate and we’d never have gotten a scum no matter who we pushed and we need to defeat the boss to save a nightkill death," so i think there's a fundamental rift in our communication. can we try again from the start with you saying that thing again?

i think i understand not being picky. i just feel that italiano is a slot with similar odds of being scum who is also a good gamestate lim. like the case against anyone in the wagons pool is flimsy vca + they aren't doing anything but they're all people who are normally nothing players anyway (sorry if that sounds harsh. just like content and ability to get a read on) so like they are maybe >rand scum but i have an actual read on italiano

i think i can agree that the way people have responded to your mala push is weird. i should reconsider the gamestate merit of a mala lim since there's content around the wagon now but i'm not gonna be swayed from italiano on until i feel like there's more substance against mala cause gamestate isn't the only reason he's a better lim
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6111 (isolation #16) » Fri Jun 23, 2023 6:13 am

Post by Yimmy »

In post 6101, Enchant wrote: Protip: Don't make me your enemy.
this is really scary. i take it back enchant you are not a nothing player. you are a something player!!
In post 6102, MathBlade wrote: I agree Italiano is also a scum kill.

It’s more a matter of if Mala is town, then we have most of the players who I agree is town attacking scum then either A) Those players who I agree are town aren’t and therefore probably can’t get an elim due to wolves in the kitchen or B) The entire bloc is town and as a mutual group all of our reads are wrong.

It’s more a matter to me a Mala flip solves so much of the game socially.
ok so theres a set of people you think is town that are attacking scum and either a) those players aren't town and can't get an elim (why not? also it is good if people who aren't town can't get an elim) or b) they are town but wrong

i think i'm a lot closer to understanding you but the a) situation isn't clicking.

i think i believe your mala push is righteous (that is, coming from town) but i'm still not sure about the wagon at large and i'm not moving there for now.

gotta leave for the rest of the (irl) day now bye!!
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6166 (isolation #17) » Fri Jun 23, 2023 5:19 pm

Post by Yimmy »

In post 6116, MathBlade wrote: I think there’s a core group of players like (this list isn’t exhaustive as I am working while typing) Fire you StD Titus (warming up to Enchant) that all kinda have similar reads.

(This paragraph assumes Mala is town which I disagree)

If this group has a scum that scum will be moving the consensus away from it while still being townread. Making it unlikely to get a scum elim.

If this group has no scum and Mala is not scum we have severe severe group think which I doubt.
3) I don’t think Mala flips town. If she does flip town then that implies scum have had the influence of the gamestate and we’d never have gotten a scum no matter who we pushed and we need to defeat the boss to save a nightkill death.
ok so i still don't think it follows that town!mala means we can't get a scum elim today. i think the mala push is mostly coming from outside of that group. i think i'm back to thinking the original post (second quote) is a dramatic way to push a mediocre lim and that doesn't feel a lot like it's coming from town. i feel like i've gone back and forth on this a lot but that wagon is weird and bad. i'd say either mathblade is scum pushing it or there's scum in {firebringer titus squirtle meuh} cause this weird push, if it's coming from town, gives scum a nice opportunity so jump on a wagon under the radar. my brain tells me scum!mathblade makes the most sense but my heart isn't in it. i think i'm gonna shelve that thought for now
In post 6119, Malakittens wrote: i dont really have the mental energy to deal with your tunnel.

i have been majority of the game absence hence why i wanted a hydra partner, but mine flaked.

I kinda had FL for scum, i still kinda do
i had IVD for town, but that's mainly due to something that was said, but idk if i'm in my mind thinking its been said or its real
squirtle feels town
ceph feels town
std feels towny
black feels towny
i'm not seeing an agenda here. this is not a super normal readslist and it isn't one that gives her any chance to push a miselim. i'm happy with it for now
In post 6120, Malakittens wrote: i didnt like lld posting tbh
why did you bring up lld here?
In post 6133, Meuh wrote: VOTE: Mala fine
naked votes aren't, like, inherently bad but the mala wagon is a horrible wagon to throw a naked vote onto. please
In post 6136, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 6124, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 6119, Malakittens wrote: I kinda had FL for scum, i still kinda do
talk to me about this one
STD been doing this stuff all game to me.

If I gotta pick one of the 3 main wagons,

VOTE: STD
i think i could agree with that. meuh is pretty close though. you don't have to pick one of the 3 main wagons though. the day is young!!
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6167 (isolation #18) » Fri Jun 23, 2023 5:40 pm

Post by Yimmy »

yikes i knew i got confused about something. firebringer isn't supposed to be in that pool. revision:
i'd say either mathblade is scum pushing mala or there's scum in {titus squirtle meuh} cause this weird push, if it's coming from town, gives scum a nice opportunity to jump on a wagon under the radar. maybe squirtle isn't in this pool either. i didn't notice they had a vote there before mathblade (it said kittens instead of mala so it slipped under the radar). mathblade or {titus meuh} is way more workable

titus why did you decide mala was a better vote than italiano? i'm singling you out becuase meuh's progression is transparent and also because i want you to go back to italiano pretty pretty please
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6169 (isolation #19) » Fri Jun 23, 2023 5:49 pm

Post by Yimmy »

you can be in the pool of people who are super cool and i am happy they are in the game here
{Firebring Lazy Shirou Not_Mafia Enchant}
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6190 (isolation #20) » Sat Jun 24, 2023 5:18 am

Post by Yimmy »

In post 6173, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 5892, Yimmy wrote: i'm super into this because i really like being in the elite 6 and also
because italianovd is my biggest scumread right now by a lot
Why?
i'm glad you asked!! so this was mostly a read a gathered from my d2 read overnight. here are some posts!
pinged me. it felt like a wild misrep. cakez wasn't leading that lim and in fact had only mentioned her in and , neither of which give the impression "fade wants to fade this slot so bad". and then you sheeped? why sheep cake? why not like squirtle or something?
is a textbook scumpost. information over analysis and all that
is bad. i don't think there was town motivation to shut down the conversation here. i also can't tell if "this slot" in is you or metens but it doesn't help your situation either way.
and, like, you know shutting down this conversation is anti-town behavior. see next quote where you complain about squirtle refusing to engage (i don't think that ever happened!! you are the guy refusing to engage!!)
this is kinda a silly thing but -7 pinged me. felt svs but more confidently 4806 is uncharacteristic and a horrible way to introduce a read you never discussed before. like "i'm sure i can get support there". town doesn't talk like that unless they are frustrated about gamestate or feel strongly about the read (neither of those are you!!)
read as a very verbose omgus against squirtle
i noted because it didn't seem true. most of your reads are pretty naked and i don't think that's how "thoughts on the game" are, and like... you also shut down a decent conversation back in 4773. this isn't necessary if your focus is on getting your thoughts on the game out there
In post 6174, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 6172, SquirtleSquad wrote:I've given up banging my head against the wall about italiano.
Does that mean you’re gonna talk to me?

In post 6178, Lazy Shirou wrote: I'm caught up and don't feel like anything new quite happened other than Yimmy has been townposting a bit

I'm not sure anyone explained the case on Italiano? Wheme apparently summoned a Boss, Mala isn't contributing, and StD huh...Idk, but I think I missed if anyone mentioned a TL;DR on why they think italiano is scummy here
that's true. it was a topic d2 and i didn't feel like doing a catchup post start of day so the case was left in d2. sorry replacements!
In post 6179, Lazy Shirou wrote: I think Titus commented that me saying Mala would progress the game was weird when I was "chainsaw'ing" her

When I said "Progress the game" I meant that tomorrow enough people would likely reevaluate their reads if Mala flipped scum *or* town (be it the people voting on a counterwagon or the people that believed Mala was scum).

I talked about this in my previous town game but even if you don't believe a lot in a elimination, as long as it's something most people are confident in, a mislim could still have some positives given that there would be a new topic to discuss in the following day (and if it flips scum, well, that's just profit).
this seems a lot like mathblades feeling around the slot so i'm putting it as +town for both of you.
In post 6187, MathBlade wrote: Going to post very little here today but I think mainly scum are hard protecting Mala. Not enthused about that.
can you draw out this set explicitly pls
In post 6189, ItalianoVD wrote: I’m going to SeaWorld today so I probably won’t be active. A few of things I wanna say though.

I feel like I’m not truly vibing with anyone yet. I mean I got my townreads. I think I’m willing to trust Black, Meuh, and Mala. Mala is the only one that mayyybe doesn’t wanna vote me if it came down to it, the others not so much lol.
this is a bonkers set of reads
But I’m suddenly feeling like I can’t trust anybody. Why are we hunting “outside” of the “Elite6” when scum is probably all up in that little group. It was a meme

Also no one has actually tried to see why they scumread me, it’s just the easy thing to do right now. Blue was townie, albeit a little rough around the edges, but he was townie. Rathe was super towny and come on it’s me. I’m amazingly, ravishingly, and beautifully townie.
it was a topic enough d2 and i didn't care to give my case until asked i guess
But I feel those who are still holding on for dear life to ‘vote Italiano’ are just being lazy or scum. No cases at all. Just spamming. If there’s a vig then target me so those calling for my head can be in the spotlight. Oh and don’t let them wiggle out of it with their lame excuses. Push them until they crack.
that's me!! that's only me!! usually neglecting to draw out these sets explicitly is nai but like... it's only me!! it's not hard to see that!!
Oh and Shirou is town. I feel like if you can find a way to trust me (this slot) I think I would feel soooo much better with you here and we can solve this game together.

Math is scum. I’m about 90% sure of that. If those who aren’t apart of the Elite6 want to actually start somewhere to solve, start here. Relying on those jokers and we’ll keep picking each other off one by one. Ciao.
[/quote]
the elite 6 is firebringers townreads and i think it's a meme outside of that specific context.
anyway if you want to paint the elite 6 is the bad guys you have room give actual reasons!
from the elite 6 that's still alive is Flavor Leaf, Chandra, Doctor drew, Squirttle, Yimmy, Shirou. with the exception of shirou (who you townread) these are the highest volume posters in the game (minus you ig). i'm not fundamentally opposed to a deepwolf there but these people have posts, so if you want to paint one of them as scum you can actually say why

shirou replaced skygazer :)
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6250 (isolation #21) » Sat Jun 24, 2023 6:01 pm

Post by Yimmy »

i am very happy with how you've explained your thought processes. town vibes basically. i think the town vibes are maybe because i feel like dealing with being misunderstood and having to spell out all your thoughts so explicitly for me would be pretty frustrating for scum. <3
In post 6210, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6208, Flavor Leaf wrote: Every single post you tried to act like Shirou is buddying me with it looks like they’re keeping me on a chopping block/discrediting me, trying to not have to town read me.

@Math - Look into how Klick and I were and look into how Ranger and I were.

Klick and I had just become a power duo, and I was super high up on Ranger’s town reads.

Scum are actively setting my game up to be lesser and for me to be easier discredited, which shows every passing day.

So i don’t understand the buddy comment rather than the discredit, keep me open, mentality
If you can’t tell I am already doing that starting from Mala and building my web I like.
speaking of making you explain things to me, i have no idea what you are saying here
In post 6216, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 6192, Yimmy wrote:i'm glad you asked!! so this was mostly a read a gathered from my d2 read overnight. here are some posts!
pinged me.
Oh dang. No that’s not what I meant. By ‘this slot’ I meant the Blue/Rathe/me slot. The last part of that quote was in response to Dr. Drew saying I should vote LLD.

My bad I see how that could be misinterpreted. Definitely wasn’t a misrep, I think Cakez is probably town here.
that was my initial interpretation but i switched cause talking about lld was closer to making sense. i also didn't realize that was a catchup post so while it doesn't make sense based on d2 it
maybe
makes sense if you had just read d1. hopefully i can read d1 over the week to get a fuller picture
In post 6217, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 6192, Yimmy wrote: is a textbook scumpost. information over analysis and all that
Do you know why I brought it up in the first place? is a continuation of .

It wasn’t just a pointless iioa.
ok i missed that my first time around. whoopsy-daisy
In post 6223, ItalianoVD wrote: Gosh
In post 6192, Yimmy wrote: read as a very verbose omgus against squirtle
Read it again. It wasn’t that at all.
"I don't believe town you would be this adamant especially being as wrong as you are, so the only conclusion I come to is you are scum pushing an agenda." this sentence gives it away. the first paragraph is "you are so very very wrong for scumreading me and not even townreading me and that makes you scum"
In post 6224, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 6192, Yimmy wrote:i noted because it didn't seem true. most of your reads are pretty naked and i don't think that's how "thoughts on the game" are, and like... you also shut down a decent conversation back in 4773.
Yeah they are, but so are pretty much everyone else’s. This is a large and I’m not really serious yet as this is a large. If I can make it to midgame with more flippable slots and more information then I’d be doing something.

If someone realllyy wanted me to actually case a read of mine I guess I’d get up the gumption to do it, but it’s a lot of effort. Effort I’m not comfortable exerting right now.
"everybody else is doing it" isn't much of a defense! i don't know why other people are being clammy but i do know that you said "i post to give my thoughts on the game" and being clammy like how you are isn't very well posting to give your thoughts on the game
In post 6226, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 6192, Yimmy wrote:that's me!! that's only me!! usually neglecting to draw out these sets explicitly is nai but like... it's only me!! it's not hard to see that!!
Wrong. It hasn’t been just you. You are just the only one that has actually felt compelled to actually case me. Titus, Cakez, Save the Dragons, Squirtle, Chandra, and a couple of others have just locked onto the fact that this slot wasn’t limmed at the end of day 1.

That in itself is not scummy or suspicious, it’s actually a townie thought process, but that’s not what I’m trying to argue. What I’m saying is that I feel that none of them are trying or have tried to see if what they see as suspicious is just poor wording, lack of understanding or something else.

The issue is that I townread a lot of them which is why I’ve tried to interact with those I feel are most likely town. I feel who I’m voting now is the scummiest of the bunch.
i have not gotten that impression. at the very least it's been pretty low pressure for you. you definitely had the opportunity to town it up instead of just shading people for scumreading you.
like this feeling seems very d1 based and you weren't even there for d1. i feel like a town replacement is thinking "i am a new person and have the particular power to make people reconsider this slot" whereas this "i am not even going to engage those folks who scumread my predecessors" feels a lot more scum motivated.
In post 6228, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 6192, Yimmy wrote:anyway if you want to paint the elite 6 is the bad guys you have room give actual reasons!
I know I do, I promise I will when the time is right and once I feel like it.
ok :)
In post 6229, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 6192, Yimmy wrote:i'm not fundamentally opposed to a deepwolf there but these people have posts, so if you want to paint one of them as scum you can actually say why
Yup you’re right. Just for the record I don’t think this potential deepwolf is in FL or Titus. I did think it was Titus for a bit, but Doctor Drew dying and being town sort of cleared her for me. I believe scum!Titus would rather bus in this situation. I’ve never played with scum!Leaf, but it very much feels like the last game I played with him when we were town together where ironically Math was scum (replacing into the slot very similar to this game).
again i am not saying these are bad reads, but it is very striking how you are choosing to highlight only your controversial reads. uhh to me i guess. what i'm saying here is these are the two slots i was imagining a deepwolf in. idk if they've specifically had more pressure than the rest of the e6 from the playerlist at large. also are you rejecting the idea that drew was a vig kill?
In post 6241, Not_Mafia wrote: I won last night
based
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6355 (isolation #22) » Mon Jun 26, 2023 9:58 am

Post by Yimmy »

pings me in a weird way. i think the quotes bianco picked out really point to mala!town but bianco didn't really pick a side. this is an associative to look at later i think.

i'm gonna spend a minute making sure i'm not super stuck in a tunnel. like italiano is still the lim but i'm gonna make sure i'm absorbing the whole game y'know
i think i'm warming up to a mala lim? i've been getting town vibes from math pretty consistently. also i think chandra is swaying me a lot here so i gotta make sure i get a read on her. later though. it's also irking me a bit how mala pretty clearly knows trying to make a defense against math won't go anywhere () but that's kinda all she's doing. it's hard to get a read because i think i do believe mala doesn't really want to play lol (that's ok!)
In post 6285, SirCakez wrote: does anyone even TR Black??
i don't, but why do you bring this up?
sircakez -91 progression seems legit. if mala is town scum!cakez sticks with the wagon, which is super easy for him to do since mala's behavior is very similar to std's. if mala is scum this is a weird thing for scum!cakez to do. i maybe could see it but i feel like scum plays it a bit differently than cakez did. i'm calling him town for now
In post 6298, biancospino wrote: VOTE: StD

What is tripping me up is that from what I've skimmed IVD has been
really
outwardy in defending Mala. Like, I don't think this is at all a scum try to cover for a partner, it's far to blatant. Unless it is a deliberate attempt at being twtbw, {Mala, IVD} should contain one mafia at most
i don't think italiano is scared of openwolfing
In post 6300, biancospino wrote:
In post 6299, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6298, biancospino wrote: VOTE: StD

What is tripping me up is that from what I've skimmed IVD has been
really
outwardy in defending Mala. Like, I don't think this is at all a scum try to cover for a partner, it's far to blatant. Unless it is a deliberate attempt at being twtbw, {Mala, IVD} should contain one mafia at most
I think they’re both wolves trying to save Mala.

I hate the StD wagon and it’s composition.
Ok but why trying that hard to save Mala? Seems like the pr risk would far outstrip the benefits of saving that particular slot
pr risk? what pr risk?
In post 6311, Titus wrote:
In post 6169, Yimmy wrote: yikes i knew i got confused about something. firebringer isn't supposed to be in that pool. revision:
i'd say either mathblade is scum pushing mala or there's scum in {titus squirtle meuh} cause this weird push, if it's coming from town, gives scum a nice opportunity to jump on a wagon under the radar. maybe squirtle isn't in this pool either. i didn't notice they had a vote there before mathblade (it said kittens instead of mala so it slipped under the radar). mathblade or {titus meuh} is way more workable

titus why did you decide mala was a better vote than italiano? i'm singling you out becuase meuh's progression is transparent and also because i want you to go back to italiano pretty pretty please
Had a wagon and momentum. I'd go back in a heartbeat.
this sounds bad lol. like surely some part of her behavior swayed you? are you just very lim-hungry even though the day hardly started? like the only evidence you scumread mala at all is that you voted her. honestly though i don't see cum giving this answer it's way too bold
i kinda like std's readlist
In post 6323, ItalianoVD wrote: Alright so first of all I am probably tunneled so I need to take a step back and actually look at what is instead of what I want it or think it to be. I wanna hear from Leaf especially though. Biancospino linked Mini 2271 which was the game I was referring to where myself, Flavor, and Math played. Kitty was also in that game as well (I’ll get to Kitty later). I wanna know what you think about that game and this one Leaf and see if it’s similar or different and if so in what ways. I could be wrong about Math here, but it really feels like that game. Let me know if I’m missing something or putting something there that doesn’t need to be.
i think it's lame how you were questioned on your 90% math scumread and instead of explaining it you said "hmmm maybe i was tunneled".
In post 6335, Chandra Nalaar wrote: Listen how long are we collectively willing to let Malakittens slide by with the occasional self defensive popin. If we have a vig they are clearly asleep at the wheel.
until d4 xd
In post 6343, Black wrote: Your case on mala stinks and you shouldn't be surprised it's not convincing enough to push a lim though. You seem to complain when people don't listen to you yet when you have the floor you do absolutely nothing with it but complain about how no one listens to you
hey uhhh why do you think mala is kinda the leading wagon today? i'm gonna agree with chandra that you're misrepping her case a bit. i kinda believe actually. the behavior is weird but i'm not finding the scum motivation

i really feel like i should be able to make something concrete of the black/chandra back and forth there but not right now. i should come back to it (maybe i will (probably not))
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6363 (isolation #23) » Mon Jun 26, 2023 1:45 pm

Post by Yimmy »

Spam
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6372 (isolation #24) » Mon Jun 26, 2023 4:33 pm

Post by Yimmy »

oh i read power role lol. public relations is a really weird thing to say in forum mafia. i think that's weird
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6661 (isolation #25) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 4:21 pm

Post by Yimmy »

In post 6439, biancospino wrote:
In post 6431, $elene wrote:
MathBlade was killed! He was Manaphy aligned with the
town

snip
So how the hell does a pokemon with a literal "can't die in battle" ability manages to die in battle
what are you reading here that i'm not reading?
In post 6446, Flavor Leaf wrote: I wanna get back to the Magical Girl wagon tbh
i think it's bonkers that town limmed mala and lld based pretty strongly on vca and then we hopped into d4 and said "let's do some more vca". like is the gameplan to just go up the magical girl wagon for the rest of the game/until we hit scum? what if there's not scum there?
In post 6460, ItalianoVD wrote: Wow, happy to be alive. I had already townlocked the slot that battled me last night so I’m not mad at that person at all. Actually makes me townread them more. I guess I’ll let them reveal whatever they wanna reveal if they wanna reveal it. :)

I do gotta say that me not being dead though at least fmpov incriminates those who have been pushing to get this slot limmed since Day 1. So either the vig finally saw my townieness before/after the Mala flip, seen the slot’s townieness from the start or scum have been pushing this slot all game. Or all three.
uhhhh?? only one of those three cases incriminates those pushing you? also didn't somebody try to kill you? like in this post you say somebody battled you??
In post 6470, ItalianoVD wrote:
Black

Spoiler:
and - This is a town mindset. I really don't think scum highlight this because it's kinda basic and can be seen as scum trying to find anything to push, which could bring heat to them. I don't think Black cared about what potential heat came their way. I believe they really believed this angle.

- This post gives more insight into what is going on in Black's head at the moment of 699 and 702, which is congruent with the initial thought. then goes further into why Black wanted to push this angle, which again is from a town mindset. Scum even pushing their partner is gonna come up with something better than this let alone doing it on a townie.

I gotta be honest, before I was gonna replace into this slot, I thought Blue was scum because of , because Black was town pinging me pretty hard at this point and her response in , which didn't feel like scum omgusing or crumbling under pressure, solidified my read there. As I said in

I do want to explain this though. This was me being the unorthodox player that I am. I was trying to see if people would come to Black's defense or pile up on her, but all that really happened was people defended Squirtle. from Sheep, from Norwee, and from Chandra, and Firebringer in . I don't wanna divert from the Black townread, but Black even again responded to me in a townie way. Sorry I used you like that Black. :( I tell people there is always a method to my madness.

patchwork

Spoiler:
and then later with made patchwork my biggest and strongest townread at that point in my readup. The only way patchwork highlights a scumgame to a townie who was pocketed is if 1) they are scum partners or 2) she is the towniest player this game has ever seen. But no.1 is just stupid because if they were partners there would be no need to even say this, they'd say it in the mafia pt. Patchwork is town here regardless of Kitty's alignment. Once I read that from patchwork, there was no need to read anything else. Even her talking to herself was the cutest thing I've ever seen. That was it for my read here.

Meuh

Spoiler:
Meuh's townread was and still is heavily inspired by patchwork. But Meuh has had her own set of townie posts as I mentioned before. is a Meuh post of the towniest variety. I lol'd because I felt it. I also liked . Sheep was all "hahaha", Meuh was like "nah bruh, what you mean." And is another post that feels like town!Meuh, not to mention the jumping on/off of wagons, yeah.

Invisibility

Spoiler:
This slot is another townread of mine and anything or anyone that comes in it get townread. I like from Invisibility because someone could say "hey Invis is jumping on Black's weak case, she must be scum", but the fact she does it unapologetically makes her town for me. I also like because if her jumping onto Black's case was true as scum, then so would her completely agreeing with Black's assessment of Blue at the time. She disagrees in a way that is townie. Since that time Enchant and biancospino have occupied the slot and I've gotten town vibes from them both.

Mala

Spoiler:
I'm not reneging on my Mala townread in the slightest, but honestly Mala is a hard read. I mean she pulls the heart strings as both alignments. She lurks as both alignments, she both cares and doesn't care as both alignments. For all Math knows she is town and for all I know she is scum. I tend to just townread Mala all the time. Interestingly enough I haven't been wrong yet when I townread her. I have been wrong when I've scumread her.

These are my srongest townreads. The rest of my townreads with ranging degrees of townieness round out with Flavor Leaf, Titus, Wheme, Shirou, Cakez, Firebringer.

This leaves seven players where I legitimately believe the scum are:

Save the Dragons, Math, DGB/Kitty, Squirtle/Merlyn, Yimmy, Chandra, Not_Mafia
this is frustrating to me because you show a level of analysis far beyond anything you've done before in this game. like this is the same guy who's basically been omgus'ing exclusively through d2 and d3
In post 6487, ItalianoVD wrote: If y'all wanna resolve this slot it will only be AFTER we resolve the Kitty slot.

VOTE: Kitty / DGB
this is funny i think. obviously i am not resolving your pet wagon before resolving you.
In post 6511, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 6508, biancospino wrote:
In post 6506, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 6484, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2458, SquirtleSquad wrote: I both think blue is scummier than kitty AND think a blue elim is way more info.

this has some partnery vibes with Kitty.
Yup.
I strongly believe squirtle/merlyn is town. For mech reasons related to my role.
Italiano should be able to agree with me if he looks up my pokemon in the pokedex or something
I could maybe get behind Squirtle as town because of you guys' reads on him, but I don't really prefer mech over dayplay. At the end (before replacing out) he did say that maybe staying on this slot was pointless and kinda came to his senses, etc. But I still don't like how he interacted with this slot.
oh you can get behind squirtle town because he stopped pushing you? in he said he's "given up banging [his] head against the wall about italiano"? which he was hardly doing at all d3 anyway? what does coming to his senses mean?? nothing changed except he expressed that he was exhausted

like i can't deny that i'm a little tunneled here but it is very frustrating that you are painting pushing you as, like, crazy. like "coming to your senses" is just not pushing you. especially when none of the people you are crazy are the guy actually pushing you (me)
In post 6526, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 6522, SirCakez wrote:
In post 6521, ItalianoVD wrote: I assume you mean Mala, LLD, and Magical Girl?
Yes like maybe some people thought they were town but it's not like we were shooting for deep wolves here they were all scummy
That’s fair. I think scum have both directly and indirectly been driving this game that’s why I wanted to come in today and get ahead of it. Otherwise it would’ve been “oh well Mala was town, let’s kill Italiano or Meuh now”
that's funny that was exactly my limpool when i thought about it overnight. who is the scum that you were thinking would be driving the game in that direction?
like what i've seen on d3 was people were steered away from voting people they actually scumread and instead killed a lurker that had a miniscule case against them. like if someone came in today rallying against dgb/kittytacky that would be weird i think
In post 6528, Black wrote: Quick thoughts

I don't like FL/Meuh pushing for a Kitty/DGB lim. This would be the second lim in a row they've pushed on a lurky inactive slot that provides zero information on flip. They can't possibly think this is the best course of action? Flip slots that are only scummy because of their activity level? This is either scum pushing safe mislims or town playing poorly
i agree with the premise of the first part but i agree it's odd that black skipped over italiano here
In post 6532, Black wrote:
In post 2, $elene wrote: Boss Battles
> During Cycle 4, Giratina will spawn.
> During the day, players must decide if they are going to fight Giratina or a wild encounter.
> While Giratina is alive, the Mafia gain and must use this ability during the day: During the Day Phase, if Giratina is alive: Target 1 player; announce that they are been sent into the Distortion World. This cannot fail. They must fight Giratina, also they lose -3 DEF during this fight. During this night phase, this player cannot be targeted or perform actions.
> It is announced who fought Giratina.
> Once all Giratina fights have been concluded, it is announced how much damage the boss took and who fainted to the boss.
> The Mafia will learn the HP values of everyone who fought Giratina.
> Defeating the boss will skip the following night phase
So according to this we have to decide whether we fight Girantina or a random Pokemon. Not really sure why we can fight some random wild encounter instead? Like what benefit would that be?

Mafia can use an ability to send someone to the distortion realm to fight Girantina. If we speed lim someone before they use this ability, what happens?

Mafia will learn HP values of everyone that fought Girantina. This is an incentive to not fight it and skip it, if possible

We skip night if we beat it, which would save a couple townies at the rate we're going, so that part does seem somewhat valuable
mafia could've easily talked about it overnight. speedliming is a very super silly idea
In post 6540, ItalianoVD wrote: I think there is more information to get on pushing a Kitty wagon then actually getting it limmed.
i always think it's weird when people say stuff like this. i haven't played enough to develop my feelings specifically. anyway why did you decided it was right to expose your intentions here
In post 6549, Chandra Nalaar wrote: I don't blame anyone for having second thoughts about me, but I do find trying to get the hardest one right now in this way to be pretty silly. If my actions are scummy to you, great - if you're throwing the baby out with the bathwater as a kneejerk reaction to our failure thus far, that's not helpful.
i don't understand, can you rephrase?
In post 6580, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 6490, ItalianoVD wrote: If Kitty is scum so is StD
considering I was voting kitty at some point, going into my ISO and finding one instance of "kitty is ok" and going "they must be partnered" is extremely disingenuous.
i think it is really weird that everyone started looking for kitty associatives so fast. maybe not scummy, but weird (i would call it scummy i think but none of the people with actual experience are saying anything so i'm willing to defer there).
In post 6592, DrippingGoofball wrote: Italiano is town.
can you elaborate please?
In post 6603, WhemeStar wrote: YO HAVENT READ YET JUST WANNA POST

I KILLED MATH SORRY NOT SORRY HIT HIM WITH THAT 4 DMG
(they didn’t use any moves)

I AM FIGHTING GIRITINA
i respect that kill i think. this is a town post
In post 6636, Flavor Leaf wrote: DGB, Black, Bianco, STD

Is probably a team solve. At least 2 or 3 in there.

I’m gonna move away from VCA and go off gut.
hooray for moving away from vca!!
In post 6651, DrippingGoofball wrote: Okay. I have a scum read. This scum read is: Chandra.

Here is why. They should be defending me vigorously today, but they are not. They are doing the bare minimum of confirming that we had a private Topic together, at their instigation and that my power gave them something overnight. However, it should be abundantly clear to them that I am down by virtue of the nature of my gift. They are saying nothing about it. In the private topic, I told them I targeted with a gift. They asked me if I had scum reads, I said no, and that was it. They were not helpful when I hinted about needing assistance.

So they got that I sent them a gift, they got that I had no scum reads that might affect the scum team today, they know the nature of the gift, they are not helping me, and I believe the scum team is going after me today because they know the nature of the gifts I grant and they do not want me to give it to the town later in the game.
this is a townpost i think.
In post 6656, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 6466, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 4548, Flavor Leaf wrote:
Italiano (10)
Titus, Merlyn,
Doctor Drew
Chandra Nalaar
Sheepsaysmeep
Save the Dragons,
Meuh
Firebringer
SirCakez
LLD

Magical Girl (12)
Lady Lambdadelta
Bianco
Firebringer
Yimmy, Shirou, Malakittens, DrippingGoofBall,
Doctor Drew
SirCakez
Meuh
Mathblade
Black

On top of the Orange ones probably having scum, the Blue Differences could each contain scum, tbh. I'd be surprised if the Blue doesn't have scum in them.
There’s a lot more dead in the orange than the blue. That’s interesting.
yeah because people have been going coco for vca puffs. what do you think this means anyway?
In post 6664, Flavor Leaf wrote: Black has been nonexistent feeling the past few days, which is odd considering I felt they were a big part of things before.

I didn’t like how they kept hiding in the background and the game got distracted every time they were getting pressure. It’s happened like thrice.

I don’t have any new analysis on their slot that I wasn’t spouting before.
i never felt like black was a big part of things. also i pressed multiquote on this post so the little box would pop up

oh well Mala was town, let’s kill Italiano or Meuh now.
VOTE: italianovd
i remember thinking i should look at chandra as i caught up today. maybe i will. i townread her a lot overnight though
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6662 (isolation #26) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 4:28 pm

Post by Yimmy »

i'm really sad shirou is dead. i'll never get another chance to woo him
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6816 (isolation #27) » Tue Jul 04, 2023 7:01 am

Post by Yimmy »

very sorry for getting prodded. i blame the holiday in america right now
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6818 (isolation #28) » Tue Jul 04, 2023 8:04 am

Post by Yimmy »

In post 6668, Firebringer wrote:
In post 6663, Flavor Leaf wrote: Firebringer’s pushed little to no agenda, and even under the push from Pink Ball, I just kinda liked how they reacted. I liked the e6 once my Chandra scum read went away, and DD flipped town.
my agenda is to push all the responsibility of this game onto Chandra because i find his getting annoyed at this clown show funny and think him running the show is more entertaining.

So probably just gonna continue cheering him on while i watch.
If he is scum good for him on leading this clown show though :)
why is chandra being portrayed as the leader here? is this a thing people agree with?
In post 6674, Flavor Leaf wrote: @Yimmy - on what if they’re not there? VCA is a supplementary puzzle to read overall gamestate, but still needs the other stuff.

Like, VCA can be the bun, but just a bun doesn’t make up a hamburger
i don't understand what you're saying (i feel like i've said this a lot. maybe i really can't read)
In post 6676, Titus wrote:
In post 6674, Flavor Leaf wrote: @Yimmy - on what if they’re not there? VCA is a supplementary puzzle to read overall gamestate, but still needs the other stuff.

Like, VCA can be the bun, but just a bun doesn’t make up a hamburger
Sorry my VCA is all beef no gluten.

Why is Italiano still alive?
good question!! why aren't you voting him?
In post 6677, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 6658, Chandra Nalaar wrote: Your expectations are too high.
Okay then what's the solution? You need to step away and refresh? It's what I had to do, cause frankly I think you can do better than what you're doing, expectations or not.

Yimmy , I don't feel like going back and forth with you. The fact of the matter is in this game Kitty has not gotten any attention and as I pointed out in my iso (unfortunately I can't quote the post number cause the posts have been getting deleted and now they're off), Blue's wagon was the direct counter to it. I feel that we were all looking at the wrong wagon (LLD/Magical Girl) and this wagon has not been mentioned at all since it got to E-2. I don't think it's a coincidence. So someone's gonna have to come with a pretty compelling reason for why I
shouldn't
be voting and trying to resolve that.

Mind you this slot is the other slot from Day 1 that needs to be resolved and it should have been. Don't know what the vig/sk is doing unless they townread me, which is good because I'm gonna do all I can to solve this game before I do die. If you're town you need to focus on the task at hand and unfocus on me. As I said you or anyone else give me a good reason why Kitty/DGB is not the lim for today, otherwise join it.
yeah you probably don't need to keep responding to me.
also what the heck?? you say "my slot needs to be resolved" and then you say focusing on you is not focusing on the task at hand?? i am literally focusing on the task at hand by the very metric you lay out one sentence prior???? ????? i am going to go crazy
In post 6702, Meuh wrote: I find the votes on me just lame
People have been trying to solve and deviate from the course we're on (which is clearly not a good one considering our accuracy) and we're just circling back around to the old tired wagon on me
i feel like i am seeing a sort of sentiment a lot like "we have been wrong three times in a row, we are wrong about everything and need to start from scratch!!" (this is in the quoted post where meuh says the course we are on isn't good). i think encouraging people to doubt their reads and be directionless is not a good thing to do. i think if we stay exactly on this course and lim italiano and meuh then we start winning. (maybe not meuh. that is just a little bit of rhetoric. i could vote there i think, though)
In post 6707, Meuh wrote: It's like you've been trying to make sure you've established me as a viable wagon both so you can jump on it and so I can stay perpetually on people's radar (or at least perpetual until I get mislimmed, which is the endgoal there) without much substance as to why you're so willing to vote me and haven't reconsidered ever?? My early day 2 had solving that you brushed over to call me out on 2 random posts instead and my numerous attempts to move the game forward and figure things out are ignored and you're keeping the read stagnant.
There's nothing you find scummy or towny about my recent posting because you're not sorting me, you haven't actually thought about my alignment, you're not trying to figure things out, you're just making sure I never get too townread as to get out of the limpool. Your posts are the means to getting townies limmed and not the means to solving the game.
this is a pretty good post though. i should check to make sure it's accurate though (lol)
In post 6718, Chandra Nalaar wrote: titus case
i haven't given titus too much scrutiny cause i assumed she was town vig. you bother her a lot for not pushing drew but i'm pretty sure she killed him. i didn't discuss this too much but italiano already mentioned and apparently titus already claimed to do damage so there's that.
also i disagree with claiming vigged but i'll go ahead and say that i took 1, 3, or 5 damage last night.
also why do you need to ask if there's an investigative? like you seem self-conscious about tipping your hand by implying you aren't an investigative and it seems like any answer to your question about investigatives is quite a bit worse
In post 6721, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 6719, SirCakez wrote: My worry with Kitty/DGB elim is it just feels like another iteration of the scummy low content player elim where we will maybe hit scum maybe not
I'm not really interested in a town block ATM, we haven't even flipped a group scum yet

Yeah, that’s where I’m at too with DGB. I kind of just want to deal in Black and Italiano, tbh, but nobody seems to scum read either of them anymore.
i agree with this. but also you are very close to the front of the dgb push. like you opened the day with it and then after this post you spent a lot of time casing dgb. this iw weird (for flavor leaf. cakez is good)
In post 6725, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 6724, Firebringer wrote: if E6 is going strong and scum are in the townreads and are likeable and such....
idk i find that a bit of a contradiction leaf of you saying we can still trust e6 but we gotta start beating each other up because scum are playing the social game of being too likeable.

also who do i beat up? Should i beat up wheme for killing math

or should i make fun of Chandra.

Maybe i take out a page from meuh handbook and declare i am meuh
I think you misunderstood what I meant by friends, which I get. Probably on me.

I think past few days, nobody’s really pushing anyone (besides Math on Mala), and just kind of hanging out as one big group.

Like for the most part, we’ve all been friends in this game, and nobody’s been seriously casing anyone or stepping on toes.

Like Chandra what they just did to Titus, we haven’t had any of that all game.
i feel so unseen. #vote4italiano
In post 6729, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 6728, Firebringer wrote: i think that makes sense but i think a lot of people have been bickering with u here.
But i haven't found it ver useful for solving because it all seems personality based rather than alignment based fighting u
The people who were doing it were:

Black, LLD, Squirtle, Chandra for a little bit.

LLD flipped town, Chandra I town read.

Leaves Squirtle and Black. Black backed off as soon as LLD/Squirtle took over, and Squirtle would do it both alignments.

So yeah, I don’t really think it does anything, and really that was mainly only Day 1.

I just don’t have a case on Black other than the fact that every time I had some momentum, it got distracted by another case, and Squirtle kept seemingly bailing Black out.

I then join the DGB wagon, after what I thought was decent group solving, and then somehow after I do, it gets shut down and distracted away again.

I feel for the most part, I’m getting town read, and yet I don’t have any true ability to rally, and maybe that’s because of lack of conviction? Idk.

I’ll town case everyone in the game, or at least try to, sometime when I get the chance. I did a little bit yesterday.
don't remember why i multiquoted this one but it stays. maybe my comment on how you were on the dgb wagon was supposed to be here
In post 6741, ItalianoVD wrote: I'll say this, I don't know for sure about Kitty, but the way the town was so easily able to go after Magical Girl and Mala, it makes me scratch my head that Kitty has not gotten that same level of oomph. I mean for those who have reservations about Kitty/DGB, you seriously don't think that it's weird that Kitty got to E-2 which was a major happening in this game at the time and yet NO ONE has even brought it up since then. We have killed Magical Girl because of the lack of content and Mala for poor VCA and based meta. No one has talked about Kitty in anyway and yet everyone is hesitant to vote there. We have been distracted and hey I don't know for sure that Kitty/DGB is scum, but it tracks:

1) Got ran up to e-2
2) Never talked about again after multiple counterwagons were formed
3) Basically scumclaims in
4) Kitty claims as both alignments but the way it was done here felt like scum

I think Chandra is town and I think Meuh is as well so starting up another counterwagon to yet another Kitty one is just plain ridiculous to me. And why are the detractors not even trying to take a look at the case? Why are we still like "we don't wanna kill another no info slot" etc. Well I think we're past that now my peeps. I mean people wanna get rid of Not_Mafia the nonest info of none slots in the game. I don't think it's smart to want to go for Not_Mafia over Kitty/DGB at this point.

We are not at elo so it's not like we have to be careful and I'm saying that as a slot that has received heavy scumreads this game, all I'm saying is that we need to be smart.
for the record i just don't want to be on the wagon because you are pushing it. also chandra is the only one who wants to get rid of not_mafia i think. i'm super pro not-mafia. they should live to elo at least.
In post 6792, Black wrote: Honestly I'm surprised people are still following FL's lead. He's either scum or a lost townie. He's been leading town down the wrong paths all game and he's trying to do it again by linking me/DGB together
i don't think flavor leaf has lead very much?

i feel like there's a few wagons i could compromise to (i'm not drawing this set out explicitly because i'm lazy. i can if someone asks though ig) but definitely not dgb. i'm not moving yet though cause we got 10 days lol
ftr i'm offline until tomorrow night. not long enough for a v/la but i'm mentioning it. i might check in in the next hour and half
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6819 (isolation #29) » Tue Jul 04, 2023 8:04 am

Post by Yimmy »

should've trimmed some more of those quotes :( they are so big
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7046 (isolation #30) » Thu Jul 06, 2023 7:31 am

Post by Yimmy »

gamers, this is a prodge. i really gotta focus on school rn. tonight!!
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7104 (isolation #31) » Thu Jul 06, 2023 5:10 pm

Post by Yimmy »

sorry guys i intended to post but i got distracted cause i can do this thing where i suction to each other and when i let go they make a little farty noise and you can pitch it and it's very expressive as a musical instrument and now it's midnight. it's called manualism
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7175 (isolation #32) » Tue Jul 11, 2023 6:54 am

Post by Yimmy »

end of day yesterday i stayed up until two drafting a post. i saved it and i'll go ahead and post it even though it's like 80% trashing italiano. as you can imagine i'm not enthused about the way things turned out
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7176 (isolation #33) » Tue Jul 11, 2023 6:55 am

Post by Yimmy »

yikes my multi-quote hit 39. this is gonna be awful
In post 6826, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 6822, Yimmy wrote: i agree with this. but also you are very close to the front of the dgb push. like you opened the day with it and then after this post you spent a lot of time casing dgb. this iw weird (for flavor leaf. cakez is good)
I think I made a post stating I thought there was a lot more content within the slot that I originally thought that got me close to that, though.
that's true. it doesn't justify your place as one of the first 3(?) votes on the wagon and being very involved in the case made against him at the very start of the day. like i thought you were one of the wagons leaders up until a little bit before my post
In post 6833, Black wrote:
In post 6831, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 6792, Black wrote: Honestly I'm surprised people are still following FL's lead. He's either scum or a lost townie.
He's been leading town down the wrong paths all game
and he's trying to do it again by linking me/DGB together

Trying to lead town does not = leading town down the wrong path.
Maybe when you're wrong about me you'll start taking some accountability lol
he won't
In post 6837, Firebringer wrote: Not up for elimming Black btw.
Could be willing to do it as a mercy out for this game if she is really not enjoying it that much.
i definitely remember this post pinging me. umm maybe i think it's odd that you'd offer a mercy lim? idk, it's 1:30
In post 6840, Firebringer wrote:
In post 6822, Yimmy wrote: why is chandra being portrayed as the leader here? is this a thing people agree with?
i mean he is my leader.
this is a town post though
In post 6862, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 6822, Yimmy wrote: for the record i just don't want to be on the wagon
because
you are pushing it.
There is an implication here that it does in fact hold some merit, but because you scumread me you don't wanna admit that it does. :) Am I right in assuming this? Or am I way off-base?

BTW where is your head right now? Have you fully caught-up? What are your reads looking like?
In post 6822, Yimmy wrote: i feel like there's a few wagons i could compromise to (i'm not drawing this set out explicitly because i'm lazy. i can if someone asks though ig)
Who are these wagons you'd be willing to consolidate to?
yes sorry i'm fully willing to admit it has some merit. you just stink it up really very badly.
umm let's see. {std, fl, chandra, meuh, black}. i think i was less willing to vote fl and black at the time of that post, and std is very on the edge. i wouldn't be happy with that compromise but i'd do it
In post 6864, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
In post 6822, Yimmy wrote:
In post 6718, Chandra Nalaar wrote: titus case
i haven't given titus too much scrutiny cause i assumed she was town vig. you bother her a lot for not pushing drew but i'm pretty sure she killed him. i didn't discuss this too much but italiano already mentioned and apparently titus already claimed to do damage so there's that.
I was under the impression Titus was not claiming to be able to actually kill anyone.
In post 6822, Yimmy wrote:also why do you need to ask if there's an investigative? like you seem self-conscious about tipping your hand by implying you aren't an investigative and it seems like any answer to your question about investigatives is quite a bit worse
It was mostly rhetorical but fair enough

If there are no investigative abilities aligned with town of any significance it would point me to the idea that claim is fake
this post is odd to me. they don't feel like actual thoughts. why was titus claiming to not be able to kill? why would you justify how answering a rhetorical question would help you?
In post 6866, Flavor Leaf wrote: I’ve just been trying to coast until late game to solve.

It should make sense eventually.
this doesn't seem right. i think you pretty recently said you were trying and failing to lead
In post 6868, SirCakez wrote:
In post 6721, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 6719, SirCakez wrote: My worry with Kitty/DGB elim is it just feels like another iteration of the scummy low content player elim where we will maybe hit scum maybe not
I'm not really interested in a town block ATM, we haven't even flipped a group scum yet

Yeah, that’s where I’m at too with DGB. I kind of just want to deal in Black and Italiano, tbh, but nobody seems to scum read either of them anymore.
Italiano is kinda the same thing as DGB no?
absolutely not?? no?? how???
In post 6874, ItalianoVD wrote: This is where I’m at right now and I think my solve is pretty efficient if you ask me. Not sure how different/similar this list is from my townies, but I think this is it.

Town

Leaf
Chandra
Wheme
Meuh
Bianco
Merlyn
Firebringer

SOLVE
Cakez
Not_Mafia
Yimmy
Titus
DGB
Black
Save the Dragons
what happened with merlyn? scumreading squirtle was a pretty integral part of your characterization, but suddenly squirtle gets replaced and you don't have to solve there anymore?
In post 6892, Black wrote: This wagon on me is fucking stupid
this pinged me. whoops i forgot again. i think this is the wrong time to make something up. i'll call it nai
In post 6915, Flavor Leaf wrote: Black feels like scum mad that they’re caught for wrong reasons.
i think i agreed with this
In post 6928, Black wrote: I hope people eventually start to realize that FL is incredibly detremental to the town
me when fl pushes me (this is a silly goofy post)
In post 6935, Merlyn wrote:
In post 6931, Chandra Nalaar wrote: That makes sense. I'm primarily not trying to kill Merlyn right now based on her predecessor but the longer it takes her to do anything the less important that feels.
You mean you don't like how I wasn't posting while I was on VLA? :neutral: Because I think I've done a okay job of trying to get into an incredibly complicated game.
incredibly complicated? elaborate please
In post 6949, Titus wrote:
In post 6921, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
In post 6919, DrippingGoofball wrote: I just iso'd the living players. Here's where I'm at:

TOWN

DrippingGoofball
Flavor Leaf
WhemeStar
biancospino
SirCakez
ItalianoVD

PROB TOWN

Chandra Nalaar
Black
Yimmy

NOT TOWN

Save the Dragons
Meuh
Firebringer
Not_Mafia
Titus
Merlyn
Did you include predecessors or just current players?

I agree with most of this so I'm wondering how you got SirCakez to town.
This list is just active = town from what I've seen. If anything we should be looking at the active players because being demoralized is a completely appropriate feel. Scum are driving and town have to fight tooth and nail to do anything.
rip i think i have to leave the whole thing. ugly and gross
anyway i don't think that's a good way to read this list? sircakez, wheme, bianco aren't super active, and meuh and firebringer are both fairly active. i'm curious why it got characterized this way
In post 6954, Black wrote: I'm not getting limmed today. Find someone else to be wrong about
this is a scupost
In post 6971, Black wrote: The thing with IVD is I townread his slot for most of the game. I even liked what he was posting today at first. It felt analytical and in depth, like he was really thinking about the game on deeper level. Then his progression from having me as a top TR to voting for what I consider to be very weak reasons felt really fabricated, like he didn't believe what he was saying but he was doing it anyway. I recognize that part of me not liking this is because I don't like being scumread when I'm town, and I feel even worse about it when the reasoning doesn't match up. In my eyes IVD was correct about me when he townread me, so him eventually dropping that TR for silly reasons was frustrating to me. My issue is that I can see IVD having a change of heart about me as town but I don't think the reasons he applied to it make sense, so I'm struggling with my read here. And now I'm in danger of being limmed and his wagon is stacked right next to mine, which gives me even more incentive to vote for him, which taints my read even more. I know I'm town and I know he could be scum, even if I'm not fully convinced of it. My other scumreads are just as weak as my read on IVD so I don't feel great about anywhere I push. And yeah, I could do more research and try to strengthen my stance here and my position in the game, but I'm just checked out. I'm not in a good emotional state atm and the game isn't helping. I don't want to replace and I don't really want to sink my teeth in and do more, so I'm just here, defending myself, and pushing stuff that isn't me
this one pinged me and i do remember how i felt about it: i was confused. i think after continuing reading i'm persuaded it was more likely to be a scumpost than a townpost
In post 6979, Flavor Leaf wrote: You said you’re not getting limmed today, but also talking about how you’re playing survivalistic and open because of being a counter.

I like that second reason a little, if it didn’t have that first statement behind it.

I’ve gone back and forth with my read on Black, and it feels like anytime Italiano slot and Black get intertwined, the game significantly speeds up, and I think that means something.

Like I’m not even opposed to the possibility of them being Town/Town still, and scum plays around that, but I just think that world is unlikely. I’m like 50% Black scum, 25% Italiano, 15% town/town, 10% scum/scum.
i quoted this one because i read this last page first, and i don't understand how you got from posts like these to "everyone voting italiano is protecting black"
In post 6991, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 6986, Black wrote:
In post 6982, Flavor Leaf wrote: Like, I’m not trying to come after you aimlessly here, Black. I am generally interested in what you’re saying, and I feel my thoughts are valid in why you could be scum here.

If you are town, it is not personal, scum would be behind them. I feel like there’s just hostility because I’m pushing you, and hostility naturally comes across scummy to me.
You've been shading me all game dude. Nothing is personal, and idk what hostility you are even talking about, but I can still be frustrated by the way you have been trying to make me look bad literally the entire game
I doubt anyone thinks I made you look ‘bad’.

I’ve barely been able to get anyone to think you look scummy, let alone ‘bad’
i don't think this is true. this is a weird post to make just as the wagon is gaining momentum
In post 7004, ItalianoVD wrote: If the vig or whatever has any shots or whatever it is you have left you need to take out the one who isn’t limmed here. So if Black is limmed then take me out. If I’m limmed take out Black. Since no one wants to go on DGB, that will have to work itself out like Not_Mafia unfortunately. I wish it would be sooner rather than later but nah. Ciao.
i think it's not right that you decided no one wants to go dgb (i could be wrong here though) and i think this is a weird offer and i think it's odd how you didn't consider vigging dgb
In post 7016, biancospino wrote: trim
trimmed cause i don't remember why i quoted it
In post 7021, biancospino wrote: As should be quite clear, I'm pretty confident there is >=1 scum in {you, ivd, maybe
DGb}
any scumreads who aren't an obviously viable wagon today?
In post 7023, Black wrote: Meuh dissecting a post of mine just to prove to Merlyn that I could be scum feels really weird, like she sees the pressure on me deflating and she has to start actually doing something to get it back. is basically Meuh applying a scum perspective to everything I wrote, which isn't hard to do when you're trying to make someone look bad. What I don't like is she seems to be agreeing with like 3 different things and saying she's done them this game too, but then saying scum could also do them. Her motivation here doesn't seem pure. She wants to paint everything I say in a negative light, and she's been doing it literally the entire game. I think she's just scum here
i don't think meuh made a scumpost. this is maybe a normal response to pressure though
In post 7026, ItalianoVD wrote: trim
i think it's weird that responding to this single post by black is the most dramatic effortpost you've made all game. i agree with dgb that this looks like frustrated scum. i also remember not thinking you were completely right, but i read this at 1:30 (past my bedtime) and i'm lazy so i didn't think about it too much
In post 7030, SirCakez wrote: Someone good at mech tell me if I should fight Giratina or not
me too. i think i won't but i'd still like it
In post 7031, SirCakez wrote: Who are these people? Especially I see like absolutely no one defending Italiano
uhhh people are defending italiano. this has been addressed i'll get back to it
In post 7040, SirCakez wrote: I'm worried because I feel like I've been off course all game and Italiano is a SR I've had since day one - it was one of those "sure is scum" reads I had like LLD and we all saw how that went
Italianos posting has been better today too, but those first three days and previous occupants of the slot were baaaaaad
nooo just because you were wrong about some things doesn't mean you are wrong about everything!! i think i see town thinking like this but it is sad to me (especially when i want to see an italiano lim)
In post 7045, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 7031, SirCakez wrote: Who are these people? Especially I see like absolutely no one defending Italiano
Wheme for one
I think at one point dgb said italiano was town

There's also passive defense because italiano is apparently not being defended (which you are wrong about but anyway) and he still seems very much alive
do you think flavor leaf has been defending italiano? he's felt like the biggest proponent of town!italiano to me.
In post 7054, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 7025, Save The Dragons wrote: i think black is just town here
this is probs a partner tbh
this is a bad associative. we don't need to preflip and this isn't a good read anyway
In post 7057, Black wrote: trim
no idea why i quoted this one. i think it seemed a little towny maybe??
In post 7065, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 7052, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 7014, Merlyn wrote: FL, what is your take on Italiano?

I think their town with the caveat I accept I might be pocketed. But nevertheless, I do think they are town. Take that for what you will.

I town read Blue hard, and now I town read Italiano individually.
Partners tbh
i could buy this
In post 7068, Merlyn wrote:
In post 7043, SirCakez wrote: This is the crux point of the game I feel like if we don't get a scum today this game is going to be very difficult to win
And that just makes it even harder to decide what to do aaaaa
Why don't we just lim NM then? I think he is universally SR but no one wants to do anything with him for some reason. I actually thought he'd been replaced out when I started here
i think you've been here enough to know we don't want a no-information lim. also i want nm to live forever and ever. this is a weird push to start making now. there are viable wagons. do you townread black, italiano, and dgb?
In post 7079, Not_Mafia wrote: Nutella Crepes
this is the towniest post i've read all day
In post 7091, Chandra Nalaar wrote: I mean yeah it's not a real read it's a "there aren't 5 players I see as scum so let's put NM in there."
why did you decide 5?
In post 7099, Flavor Leaf wrote: Yimmy, Not_Mafia, Titus, Save The Dragons, Black, DrippingGoofball

This wagon has like 3 scum on it protecting Black.
yeah this makes me unhappy. definitely not me at least, and that leaves 4 people but one of them is black. spell out this set explicitly if you think there's anything actually here.
In post 7100, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 7099, Flavor Leaf wrote: Yimmy, Not_Mafia, Titus, Save The Dragons, Black, DrippingGoofball

This wagon has like 3 scum on it protecting Black.
I think they felt some type of way when I placed them in my solve.
who is they? i cannot parse this post, would you mind trying again completely?
In post 7106, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 7102, Flavor Leaf wrote: It’s possible Italiano has some scary dangerous scum role that scum role copped or something, and they trying to take him out.

Italiano, don’t worry about commenting on this :lol:
Lol. :lol: Probably.
italiano/flavor leaf associatives looking really bad rn
In post 7111, ItalianoVD wrote: Night 1 there was a protection on you Chandra. Night 2 I protected Titus. Tonight I was gonna check Yimmy.
you think protectives are more valuable than watches? i was reading this as a fakeclaim but i guess mafia probably aren't too inclined to fakeclaim huh. and night 3 is accounted for i guess. i'm still sad you never investigated
In post 7115, ItalianoVD wrote: Anyway if things turn around and if we decide to actually vote for scum and I'll be back. If not...

I won't survive the night anyway. :lol:

Happy hunting! Don't let that ATE get you my townies! :lol:
whyyyy won't you survive the night?? are watchers just that scary? so very scary that mafia will nk an obvious potential mislim?? or will the vig that maybe exists kill you? how could you possible die tonight??
i feel like italiano's play is so blatantly focused on either not giving information (d2-3) or on having complete thread control (d4) and it's really so bad.

i went back and forth on black a lost as i read. i'm not a super fan of her reactions, but i'm also wary cause italiano likes that wagon now. could be a survivalistic move anyway. i think i could still vote there today. obviously i don't want to. i think i like std a lot lately too. yikes. anyway vote italiano!!! <3 <3 <3
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7177 (isolation #34) » Tue Jul 11, 2023 6:55 am

Post by Yimmy »

i should probably look at black and dgb again. they were decent wagons ig
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7178 (isolation #35) » Tue Jul 11, 2023 6:56 am

Post by Yimmy »

In post 7136, Not_Mafia wrote: I killed Bianco
this is true
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7180 (isolation #36) » Tue Jul 11, 2023 7:02 am

Post by Yimmy »

In post 7141, SirCakez wrote: I kinda want to throw out all my reads and start over
i should but that's a lot of work. i don't even like reading
In post 7158, SirCakez wrote: Kinda feel like I should just use random.org to find scumreads and it would probably be more accurate then the shit I've been putting out this game :dead:
cakez have you specifically been wrong very much? you are very shaken for someone who hasn't been leading a mislim charge or anything as far as i could see
In post 7164, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 7152, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
In post 7136, Not_Mafia wrote: I killed Bianco
Great job no one was scumreading them thanks for nothing as always
Bianco challenged me, I was merely defending myself
true again
In post 7176, Meuh wrote: If we lose this game I blame Italiano
i think this is funny
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7181 (isolation #37) » Tue Jul 11, 2023 7:03 am

Post by Yimmy »

town core doesn't seem like the right move right now sorry. i can do that on a surface level if that makes you happy though
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7183 (isolation #38) » Tue Jul 11, 2023 7:05 am

Post by Yimmy »

titus can you claim if you vigged doctor drew n3? you've already claimed your ability so i don't see what you gain by leaving the doctor drew kill as a mystery
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7279 (isolation #39) » Tue Jul 11, 2023 10:08 am

Post by Yimmy »

In post 7194, Flavor Leaf wrote: I've been town reading Wheme, and to a lesser extent, Chandra, most of the game, and while I see there's a world where they're both scum here, I think Occam's Razor is just Black is scum.
this one irked me but on further thought i think i'm just picking on boring writing styles. flavor leaf has been super pushing black all game so i feel like a normal person leads with "black is probably scum" but i feel like for a while you were pretty even on pushing either way. on further further thought this is real. i feel like you waited until you saw a reaction to really pick a side, even though your outward opinion all game was that black is scum
In post 7204, Flavor Leaf wrote: Also, y'all scummy for not fighting Giratina.
i wanna evolve. i hardly get giratina anyway
In post 7210, Flavor Leaf wrote: Also Yimmy's big post says it's bad when I pre associate STD with Black, but likes when STD pre associates Me with Italiano.

Didn't age well for Yimmy or STD there. I think Yimmy's still town, just wanted to call it out.
pre-flipping a slot is ok when i did it myself like three days prior. i think that's my defense
In post 7216, Flavor Leaf wrote:
Meuh
Yimmy
Not Mafia

Chandra
Whemestar

SirCakez

Merlyn

DrippingGoofball
Titus
Save The Dragons

Black

IMO, Not Mafia is not a scum killer, and doesn't claim the Bianco kill if scum. @Not Mafia - Did you kill one of Drew/Ranger?

Yimmy I think is pretty townie obviously, even if I don't like some of their comments.

Part of me wants to put Cakez in the DGB tier, but I'm holding back because I got super paranoid of Cakez recently.

Merlyn/Squirtle slot just wouldn't surprise me at all tbh. I stayed away from truly diving into Squirtle before.
idk why i quoted this one. uhh nm probably isn't a killer cause bianco challenged him. bianco's action was how he died
In post 7218, Black wrote: So either FL is lying, or Wheme and Chandra are scum...
this ellipsis is super sus... i'm going to do a meta dive to see how often black uses ellipsis... it just feels forced...
In post 7221, Titus wrote:
In post 7205, Flavor Leaf wrote: Titus is probably also scum. They lied about saying they were going to heal me.
I couldn't scum blocked me. Public announcement was made.
In post 7222, Flavor Leaf wrote: why didn't you heal me?

PEdit:
hmm...convenient.
this is a bad interaction for flavor leaf i think. titus' defense is mod confirmed and i feel like a real guy would at least acknowledge that the landscape was a lot different now. anyway, fakeclaims aren't worth much this game anyway i think so it's weird to push that titus fakeclaimed
In post 7231, Merlyn wrote:
In post 7181, Yimmy wrote: incredibly complicated? elaborate please
I'm kind of surprised at this question. But okay, when I replaced in the game was at 6,500 posts and I eventually realized there was no way to catch up. There are a bunch of things to learn, including if you should battle someone or fight a boss, and if that means you flip or just sit out a round. Every time I've seen something that pings me, I go back into the 6.5K posts to try and see if my thoughts make sense. It feels a little bit like searching at a library.
mech is actually complicated but it's not an excuse to not participate. doesn't matter until night. the wagons where all pretty digestible, too. basically it was just long? anyway, you can just say things. it's what i've been doing. i literally haven't read pages 20-175.
this feels like a real answer but i'm not sure it's a town answer
In post 7235, Black wrote:
In post 7233, Flavor Leaf wrote: After Italiano flip, there was no reason for me to claim that if I were scum here for a push I was already pushing and was likely to gain more steam after Italiano flipped town.
The fact that you aren't bloodthirsty for my lim here makes me think you're just scum tbh. You just got proof that someone you've been scumreading all game isn't aligned with two players you townread, but for some reason you're not pushing? You're riding the fence a bit to much here and it's really making me doubt the validity of your claim
this is real
In post 7239, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 7235, Black wrote:
In post 7233, Flavor Leaf wrote: After Italiano flip, there was no reason for me to claim that if I were scum here for a push I was already pushing and was likely to gain more steam after Italiano flipped town.
The fact that you aren't bloodthirsty for my lim here makes me think you're just scum tbh. You just got proof that someone you've been scumreading all game isn't aligned with two players you townread, but for some reason you're not pushing? You're riding the fence a bit to much here and it's really making me doubt the validity of your claim
In what world do you think I don't want your lim?

I've been pushing you since Day 1.
read your posts from this day that we are in right now
In post 7243, Black wrote:
In post 7242, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 7237, Black wrote: I'm down to lim either Chandra or FL. One of them is 100% scum from my pov

I could to Wheme but we get more info out of these two
If Chandra is 100% scum from your POV, then Wheme should be too.

It's statements like these that show why Black is scum here.
Don't misrep me. I said one of you or Chandra is 100% scum. If it's Chandra then Wheme is scum too
i didn't like this at first but on second thought it's super normal
In post 7246, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 7243, Black wrote:
In post 7242, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 7237, Black wrote: I'm down to lim either Chandra or FL. One of them is 100% scum from my pov

I could to Wheme but we get more info out of these two
If Chandra is 100% scum from your POV, then Wheme should be too.

It's statements like these that show why Black is scum here.
Don't misrep me. I said one of you or Chandra is 100% scum. If it's Chandra then Wheme is scum too

If one of me or Chandra is scum, and you can see that as them being scum, why would we ever go me first? I am like the only Investigative role in this game apparently bar Italiano's low power invest, but he had other stuff that made him strong.
why do you think you are the only invesigative
In post 7254, Flavor Leaf wrote: Do you agree that had I not claimed anything, I'd have been more likely to get a fade on places as scum?

I see what you're saying on the regards of it 'being a scum ploy that wins the game'

but if I were scum, I was already in a position to win the game without pulling a 'scum ploy'.
i feel like there was some incentive to claim since you already mentioned that you were trying very hard to stay alive.

anyway i think we lim in black/fl. i will think more about which one later but i am going to be late for school rn

like my heart says fl but i know i have left over feelings from pre-flipping italiano (sorry) and black kinda has cornered scum vibes. i'm not happy

black is incentivized to delay a fl lim as scum if it's not elo
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7330 (isolation #40) » Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:07 am

Post by Yimmy »

In post 7287, Black wrote:
In post 7284, Yimmy wrote: this ellipsis is super sus... i'm going to do a meta dive to see how often black uses ellipsis... it just feels forced...
wtf lol
sorry, looks like you got caught...
In post 7290, Black wrote:
In post 7284, Yimmy wrote: black is incentivized to delay a fl lim as scum if it's not elo
What do you mean by this?

Also why do you not think we should lim between me/Chandra/Wheme?
if you lim fl today, you get limmed tomorrow and then we have two conftown. if you get one of chandra/wheme limmed, then fl, then you got two mislims out of it and only one conftown.
In post 7295, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 7194, Flavor Leaf wrote: I've been town reading Wheme, and to a lesser extent, Chandra, most of the game, and while I see there's a world where they're both scum here, I think Occam's Razor is just Black is scum.

Like, Yimmy was talking about this post, and Black responded that if I were town, I'd have lead with 'Black is scum'.

This entire sentence's purpose is saying Black is scum, and giving additional reasonings why I believed that to be true.

The conclusion of the post and summarization of tldr; is Black is scum exactly.
this is real. on further further further thought flavor leaf's post was normal
In post 7298, Black wrote:
In post 7297, Flavor Leaf wrote: but yeah, see what I mean about why it would be dumb as scum to claim this rather than just get an easy misfade.
I don't think it's dumb at all. This claim gives you some lim protection today seeing as people will be more inclined to test your theory first before yeeting you. It also removes most accountability from you after I flip town because you can just say "welp guess Chandra and Wheme are scum lolz" and then try to misfade there. My guess? You're lying scum and one of Wheme/Chandra is your buddy. Probably Wheme is my guess. That way maybe you can fade there after misliming me to ensure scum still wins after killing the final piece out of me/Chandra/Wheme

It's not as dumb as you are making it out to be and the fact that you keep bringing that up is scummy af
i thought you said chandra was a better lim than wheme. hence you are voting chandra.
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7370 (isolation #41) » Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:34 pm

Post by Yimmy »

In post 7311, Black wrote:
In post 7305, Flavor Leaf wrote: Like you're saying I did all this so i'd have an out if you flip green, but I feel like fading you here with this claim puts more pressure on me after that, where if I were to push you without the claim, and you flip green, it just would have looked like i was wrong on a tunnel as town.
Wrong. The claim only puts pressure on you after both I flip green and one of Chandra/Wheme flips green, and at that point it probably doesn't matter because town likely loses with two more misfades
yeah that lines up with how things are going right now (not actually true)
In post 7331, Flavor Leaf wrote: Sorry, let me ask this to everyone.

@Everyone - Does anyone think that a ScumFL would feel that everyone would accept a claim such as the one I did not to be questioned at all at this point in the game? That nobody would call me out?
this is a sketchy way to ask this question. but also no lol

also i just remembered something important: i'm watcher and i can confirm flavor leaf visited chandra n3 (the results are in flavor so it's really hard to remember them). anyway i trust flavor leaf now lol
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7371 (isolation #42) » Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:36 pm

Post by Yimmy »

now that that's out can anyone remind me what claims are currently outstanding? i haven't been taking notes. i think none of them are things i've seen but i've just demonstrated my own incompetence so
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7380 (isolation #43) » Wed Jul 12, 2023 3:21 am

Post by Yimmy »

In post 7377, Chandra Nalaar wrote: did anyone else visit me night 3?
liligant, porygon2, naganadel
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7387 (isolation #44) » Wed Jul 12, 2023 3:50 am

Post by Yimmy »

yeah, i saw these pokemon visit chandra: regular liligant, porygon 2, furret, naganadel
i'll go ahead and claim the rest of my results. i can't imagine why not
wooper and haunter visited flavor leaf night 1
nobody visited whemestar night 2
i forgot to use an action last night. whoopsy-daisy etc
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7451 (isolation #45) » Wed Jul 12, 2023 5:04 am

Post by Yimmy »

ok so we are sorted? i am telling the truth?
lol idk meuh i am just a watcher (i also have second move but it's kinda worse. i'll bring it up if it's worthwhile)
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7457 (isolation #46) » Wed Jul 12, 2023 5:10 am

Post by Yimmy »

gamers i just now realized that i don't get to evolve a second time. i don't pay attention to anything
anyway yeah i wouldn't be surprised if there was a move like substitute somewhere
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7476 (isolation #47) » Wed Jul 12, 2023 5:45 am

Post by Yimmy »

shirou showing up ad another player is an ability, not a move. it happens every time he used an action
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7534 (isolation #48) » Wed Jul 12, 2023 12:16 pm

Post by Yimmy »

i acknowledge that i've been content-light today. i am deflated after the italiano flip and then flavor leaf being pretty trustworthy mechanically (i kind didn't trust him)
but don't worry, i know how to make things right
V/LA Thursday 7/13 until Monday 7/17

i will technically have internet access but i won't want to use it
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7894 (isolation #49) » Sun Jul 16, 2023 3:26 am

Post by Yimmy »

oh lol i think this is elo. bottom of the vc says "this is final 11 so votes are locked in" (not quoting cause im on phone and vacation. look)
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8056 (isolation #50) » Mon Jul 17, 2023 7:09 am

Post by Yimmy »

hi guys i'm back. i think i'll read today later today, and i'll read the remainder of yesterday later than later today.
so personally i'm looking at a flavor leaf/{wheme, cahndra} 1v1 (i just like it when things are simple and i think it's blatant one of those two groups is scum). yesterday i was pro flavor leaf, but i think i'll admit that's because i was very excited to see the game become simpler to understand. like i was unhappy about italiano and i really wanted to sheep someone y'know. i've since considered how his ninja claim was actually very convenient (i think trying to 1v1 me specifically might not have been the move for mafia!fl) and i'll also go ahead and claim that i watched flavor leaf and got "no result" which means fl got rolestopped or i got roleblocked, and like, i don't see town rbing me and scum would rb the parity cop well before they rb the watcher. so that's a little weird
anyway hiiii
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8132 (isolation #51) » Tue Jul 18, 2023 8:11 am

Post by Yimmy »

i'm here guys!! i will spam post my thoughts on today starting now
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8133 (isolation #52) » Tue Jul 18, 2023 8:12 am

Post by Yimmy »

In post 7881, Titus wrote: I did not act last night. A creature knocked me out because of my damage from Tina yesterday. Not sure if I would have healed FL.

I am going to suppose five scum given locked votes.
you got knocked out last night so your action didn't go through? i was ko'd also but my action worked afaict
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8134 (isolation #53) » Tue Jul 18, 2023 8:13 am

Post by Yimmy »

In post 7885, Flavor Leaf wrote: Lol, I chose to Defense Curl last night instead of Foresight.
have you full claimed? is defense curl actually the move that makes you an unstoppable ninja? that doesn't seem right
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8135 (isolation #54) » Tue Jul 18, 2023 8:14 am

Post by Yimmy »

In post 7889, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 7881, Titus wrote: I did not act last night. A creature knocked me out because of my damage from Tina yesterday. Not sure if I would have healed FL.

I am going to suppose five scum given locked votes.
This is super convenient considering I took dmg last night and fainted.
i am not connecting point a to point b here
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8136 (isolation #55) » Tue Jul 18, 2023 8:16 am

Post by Yimmy »

In post 7890, Flavor Leaf wrote: My Black tunnel being gone now, the Italiano/Flavor/Black triangle was given full center stage to sabotage one another.
sorry i think you are overstating you and black's involvement with italiano? this is a convenient framing for you to make as scum, but i can also see you thinking you are very important in a place you aren't as town. cause of the way you are. anyway this is weird
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8137 (isolation #56) » Tue Jul 18, 2023 8:20 am

Post by Yimmy »

In post 7893, DrippingGoofball wrote: I have been getting strong scum vibes from Titus too.
somewhere deep in my gut i agree with this. that's for later though
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8138 (isolation #57) » Tue Jul 18, 2023 8:22 am

Post by Yimmy »

In post 7901, Flavor Leaf wrote: I can’t say for certainty who the 5th is if there is 5 scum.

Chandra/Wheme/Titus are lock scum.

I lean STD for a fourth. The 5th, idk, I gave some insight earlier
like this is basically nothing but it always feels like flavor leaf is trying to shove a narrative in that just isn't the real one. like we know at this point that there's five scum and it's elo. why does flavor leaf insist on saying every post "maybe there's only four scum, though, guys!!"
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8139 (isolation #58) » Tue Jul 18, 2023 8:23 am

Post by Yimmy »

In post 7903, Chandra Nalaar wrote: Titus is scum - now that I know the investigative claim is scum, her claim to be investigation immune makes no sense
sorry, now that you know fl is scum? i've already claimed to be an investigative as well, ftr
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8140 (isolation #59) » Tue Jul 18, 2023 8:25 am

Post by Yimmy »

In post 7882, Titus wrote: I strongly want NM here but will decide between FL and Chandra/Wheme today if required.
why don't we want to settle the 1v1 that gives us a lot of information? limming anyone else just seems like it's dragging things out
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8141 (isolation #60) » Tue Jul 18, 2023 8:25 am

Post by Yimmy »

In post 7908, Chandra Nalaar wrote: We bought a town unstoppable ninja

We really are braindead
i read this post while i was on vacay and i'll admit it influenced me more than i'd like. i am very easy to influence
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8142 (isolation #61) » Tue Jul 18, 2023 8:26 am

Post by Yimmy »

In post 7909, Titus wrote: Wow. If we didn't need any more proof I was town. Scum have to be pushing on me in elo.
this is a weird post
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8143 (isolation #62) » Tue Jul 18, 2023 8:26 am

Post by Yimmy »

In post 7911, SirCakez wrote: Why am I not out of my misery
probably cause of the 1-shot bulletproof? that you just claimed
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8144 (isolation #63) » Tue Jul 18, 2023 8:28 am

Post by Yimmy »

In post 7919, SirCakez wrote: I think the way to go might be to do FL and just say fuck it. Because if he's scum he's been the mastermind of this game and I'd much rather get rid of him then a do nothing NM. And if he's town then just fuck it we deserve this loss.
cakez sequence of posts here reads good to me. i think atm i'm leaning flavor leaf for the lim as well
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8145 (isolation #64) » Tue Jul 18, 2023 8:28 am

Post by Yimmy »

i thought it would be fun to spam post but nobody else is here. i'm going back to normal
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8148 (isolation #65) » Tue Jul 18, 2023 8:35 am

Post by Yimmy »

In post 7922, Titus wrote:
In post 7921, SirCakez wrote: If we get rid of the loud day presence scum players then maybe whoever makes it to the end can cut through the noise and figure it out

Sorry for the spam btw just lots I'm thinking about rn
Go right on ahead.

FL being a mastermind makes sense.

If FL is scum, then he likely engineered a 1 town 1 scum in Chandra/Wheme.

If he gets a Black elimination, then he closes the gap.
If he gets a Chandra or Wheme town elimination, he can turn to Black while "confirming" the other
If he gets a Chandra/Wheme partner eliminated, he can then channel the other for a misfade and sacrifice himself.

He's ensuring misfades because who wouldn't believe him...
In post 7928, Titus wrote:
In post 7923, SirCakez wrote: Yeah that sounds highly plausible
I felt it was hospital pain moonlogic
titus/fl is svs. these interactions are bad. golly woweee it's goofy
In post 7960, Flavor Leaf wrote: Ranger and Drew both died because they scum read Titus.
i think it is so funny that cakez accuses fl of flailing and then flavor leaf goes and posts 7 one line posts in a row. bro did not try to beat those allegations
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8149 (isolation #66) » Tue Jul 18, 2023 8:37 am

Post by Yimmy »

ftr titus/fl is extra svs because fl is so adamant that titus isn't his partner here. why??
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8150 (isolation #67) » Tue Jul 18, 2023 8:42 am

Post by Yimmy »

In post 7967, Flavor Leaf wrote: You also literally just came from a game with me where I tunneled multiple townies in a row, and LEGIT lost the game for town this exact same way.

So that's another reason i feel that's cap
see this reads like a discredit. like cakez is frustrate because flavor leaf has been adamantly wrong pretty frequently this game. the thoughts here make. flavor leaf turns around and paints cakez as a guy that loses a game where flavor leaf is the one who tunnels all the townies?? like there's not a thought process here
i've read a few flavor leaf games and i read day two and i knew it would be frustrating because every time i read flavor leafs post i have to think "is this guy scum or is his ego really like this??" the charitable interpretation here is that fl is scum. i would vote flavor leaf right now if i wasn't a wimpy coward baby
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8151 (isolation #68) » Tue Jul 18, 2023 8:48 am

Post by Yimmy »

In post 7970, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 7866, Chandra Nalaar wrote: in fact if the game continues anyone who uses a fighting action against anyone who isn't notmafia should be defenestrated
oh yeah lol not_mafia and flavor leaf scum team. there's a real case here. a real strong one (there isn't. what are you talking about)
Chandra was also trying to push the battle actions away from the Wheme/Flavor/Chandra triangle, and onto Not Mafia, who is likely just town being setup for a possible misfade/FL partner theory
In post 7972, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 7971, SirCakez wrote:
In post 7931, Flavor Leaf wrote: Cakez, you can see them grouping up in the thread.

I think you are town.
In post 7968, Flavor Leaf wrote: @Merlyn - You see the similarities between me this game and that last game, and see the differences between Cakez here? This is most likely scumCakez.
He's just changing his reads based on whatever will help his argument at the moment.

I don't plan on engaging FL at all anymore just gives him more to weasel his way out of this. I'll talk to other people tho.

Exactly.

You lost the battle, and now are fleeing.

Speaks for itself.

I didn't even change a single read there. This is a flat out misrep to avoid getting outed as scum further.
like i really townread cakez but the only way i see an actual guy making these posts is if he's trying to distance from a scumpartner. oh yeah you didn't change any reads literally between the post where you said "i think [cakez] is town" and the post where you said "this is most likely scumCakez". this is outrageous
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8152 (isolation #69) » Tue Jul 18, 2023 9:24 am

Post by Yimmy »

In post 7977, Titus wrote: FL is protecting someone. With locked votes, discussion effectively stops when someone is voted. Want to discuss NM? Welp FL's voted? Want to discuss DGB? FL is voted. So on and so forth.
titus is actually protecting fl here. if fl is scum we can just vote fl. that's ok to do lol
In post 7985, SirCakez wrote:
In post 7983, SirCakez wrote:
In post 7973, Titus wrote: SirCakez, let's suppose FL, NM, one of Chandra/Wheme are scum, who are the last two?
Somewhere in the pile of leftovers, Wheme, DGB, Meuh, you
I have no clue I just want to get rid of one of the obv candidates and hope I get Naked lol
NKED
NOT NAKED
FFS
this is funny. i'm team naked
In post 7986, SirCakez wrote: We have Chandra and Wheme for FL by default, myself, NM will hammer. So two more people and we gottem. Titus could be one.
i don't remember why i multiquoted this one. titus doesn't seem like they are going to vote fl anyway
In post 8009, Save The Dragons wrote: i hope i get naked too
yeahh!!!!!
In post 8018, Chandra Nalaar wrote: there are no living generally trusted players. let's just do popcorn?
this hurts, chandra
In post 8026, Chandra Nalaar wrote: definitely keep posting the same thing over and over. that usually helps
true and real
In post 8055, Flavor Leaf wrote: Not Mafia, DGB, Meuh.

We literally have to vote together or we’re gonna lose.
thank goodness i don't have to vote with flavor leaf
In post 8081, Meuh wrote: If FL town, Wheme/Chandra scum
If FL scum, FL/Wheme makes the most sense
Why not flip Wheme
i'm not pro-"dragging things out". let's vote obvscum instead of playing a weird associative game
In post 8096, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 8094, Chandra Nalaar wrote: drowning the thread in posts is such a fun tactic that everyone likes to play against
Hey, I’m analyzing and reaching out and doing different things.

I got 4 of y’all coming after me, i gotta put in extra work.

You just seem salty that the town might see through your act
huge shoutouts to flavor leaf for making twice as many posts as the second most active living player
In post 8097, Flavor Leaf wrote: Titus has a chance to be town, I guess, but Cakez is clear as day scum.
svs
In post 8108, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 8104, Chandra Nalaar wrote: Imagine arguing massclaim is bad in a 6v5 elo situation

If I were scum I would not care about getting another no kill were on odds that doesn't matter
If you’re implying this is me, show one post where I say massclaim is bad.

This is a pure misrep.
flavor leaf sometimes when people misrep you it is not out of malevolence. people get confused when they are annoyed at someone
In post 8114, Flavor Leaf wrote: They’re avoiding saying who I’d be partners with because they literally have no full teams that work with me on it.

They’re also trying to keep every single townie happy so they won’t vote them.

They’re in a waiting game scenario, and just have to damage control every now and then.
flavor leaf i could literally make a case for anybody in this entire game as your partner

i am going to be back from school in around 4 hours. unless anyone does anything really compelling i'm going to vote flavor leaf (and maybe just prodge until the end of the day lol)
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8164 (isolation #70) » Tue Jul 18, 2023 9:39 am

Post by Yimmy »

In post 8160, Flavor Leaf wrote: Yimmy just left out all possibility of the others that I’ve been saying are town as well, and didn’t say a thing about them because they don’t want to tie them to me because they need one of their votes
you know i didn't comment on anyone else cause you made 90% of the posts for the entire day. i'll do the math if you want to call this a misrep
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8169 (isolation #71) » Tue Jul 18, 2023 9:41 am

Post by Yimmy »

In post 8161, Flavor Leaf wrote: The full solve is Wheme, Chandra, Titus, Yimmy Cakez.

Yimmy came back and told the scum team, “I got this” and then pushed a super obvious scum agenda but trying to act like Cakez and Titus and I are all scum together lol
oh yeah i'm the first guy to say "maybe the scum team is actually dominating the day conversation". i still townread cakez, it's just that your interactions with everyone are just so stupid
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8171 (isolation #72) » Tue Jul 18, 2023 9:42 am

Post by Yimmy »

In post 8163, Flavor Leaf wrote: Yimmy trying to end the mass claim with their posts too
i am literally giving people the chance to talk. if literally anyone else in the entire game says "maybe wait for the massclaim" i will
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8179 (isolation #73) » Tue Jul 18, 2023 9:45 am

Post by Yimmy »

In post 8170, Flavor Leaf wrote: You guys just literally can’t get a townie to vote me, and that says everything.
i'm a townie and every time you make this stupid post i am so tempted to vote you right here and now. oh but i'm not because i don't want to close the day and screw up the massclaim or whatever. goooooooooosh
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8186 (isolation #74) » Tue Jul 18, 2023 9:49 am

Post by Yimmy »

In post 8183, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 8177, WhemeStar wrote: flavors trying to hard to be town
This doesn’t come from town who in their position should know I’m conf scum.
yes is does lol. is wheme supposed to stop reading people?

anyway huge shoutouts again to flavorleaf for hitting 1/8th of the posts in a 23 player game

i said i'd vote when i get home and i will. i'm not letting you of all people tell me how to play
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8205 (isolation #75) » Tue Jul 18, 2023 1:40 pm

Post by Yimmy »

VOTE: flavor leaf
ok :)
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8209 (isolation #76) » Tue Jul 18, 2023 1:45 pm

Post by Yimmy »

dang chandra mentioned in our neighborhood that you were intentionally goading us and i was just turning around to say "i got goaded"
this stings
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8210 (isolation #77) » Tue Jul 18, 2023 1:48 pm

Post by Yimmy »

i think we technically have to play it out in case mafia fails to kill tonight? frankly its a good thing i cut the mass claim short. anyway sorry guys :(
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8213 (isolation #78) » Tue Jul 18, 2023 2:01 pm

Post by Yimmy »

don't think this is quite gg at all actually cause of battle mechanics. im optimistic
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8218 (isolation #79) » Tue Jul 18, 2023 2:09 pm

Post by Yimmy »

yeah i acknowledge that i got outplayed but that's such a silly way for it to play out. like votes getting locked in + day loverizer feels like something that shouldn't make it past review. im just some guy though
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8221 (isolation #80) » Tue Jul 18, 2023 2:11 pm

Post by Yimmy »

hmm what's my solve
NM meuh titus fl std? dgb probably isn't town actually but i feel like believing
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8225 (isolation #81) » Tue Jul 18, 2023 2:13 pm

Post by Yimmy »

yeah that's what i was thinking
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8234 (isolation #82) » Tue Jul 18, 2023 2:17 pm

Post by Yimmy »

i wouldn't have limmed nm anyway. huge fanboy
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8236 (isolation #83) » Tue Jul 18, 2023 2:18 pm

Post by Yimmy »

im trying to decide if i keep this avatar or go back to my cringe toom link avatar. hmmm
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8241 (isolation #84) » Tue Jul 18, 2023 2:21 pm

Post by Yimmy »

In post 8243, Flavor Leaf wrote: I kept thinking all game Yimmy was Not Mafia, and I was like...good shit NM, then get told 'that's Yimmy'.
so what im hearing is i would've been a great scumpartner. based
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8248 (isolation #85) » Tue Jul 18, 2023 2:31 pm

Post by Yimmy »

no that's just justice
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8249 (isolation #86) » Tue Jul 18, 2023 2:31 pm

Post by Yimmy »

fluvuur luuf deserves it
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8252 (isolation #87) » Tue Jul 18, 2023 2:35 pm

Post by Yimmy »

my b
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8256 (isolation #88) » Tue Jul 18, 2023 2:41 pm

Post by Yimmy »

yo mafia has a double vote that they can also use in elo? extremely based
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8261 (isolation #89) » Tue Jul 18, 2023 2:45 pm

Post by Yimmy »

yeah i was kinda hoping someone would talk me down in the 4 hours i gave them tbh. they got lives though
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8262 (isolation #90) » Tue Jul 18, 2023 2:46 pm

Post by Yimmy »

nm could be trolling. there's maybe not a double vote
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8264 (isolation #91) » Tue Jul 18, 2023 2:48 pm

Post by Yimmy »

ummm maybe town does. maybe
I
do
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8271 (isolation #92) » Tue Jul 18, 2023 2:56 pm

Post by Yimmy »

for the record the Italiano lim was MY idea
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8277 (isolation #93) » Tue Jul 18, 2023 2:58 pm

Post by Yimmy »

ohhh yikes that's a serious offense fluvur luuf
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8285 (isolation #94) » Tue Jul 18, 2023 3:03 pm

Post by Yimmy »

In post 8280, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 8278, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 8276, Yimmy wrote: for the record the Italiano lim was MY idea
I understand that you think that.
I'm playin' haha.
actually im okay with relinquishing responsibility for a town lim
yeah i was kinda bummed to see black limmed while i was gone. although i was fully committed to sheeping fl when i left so uhhhh
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8289 (isolation #95) » Tue Jul 18, 2023 3:10 pm

Post by Yimmy »

yeah replacing into a large that was 100 pages in for my first game post-hiatus was bold. i don't think it was, like, embarrassing even though i don't remember actually being right about too much
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8293 (isolation #96) » Tue Jul 18, 2023 3:17 pm

Post by Yimmy »

sorry chandra. i shoudl've listened to you :(
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8297 (isolation #97) » Tue Jul 18, 2023 3:28 pm

Post by Yimmy »

i
think
there's a world where we realize fl is being a jester (chandra kinda had back in our neighborhood) but yeah i don't feel too guilty
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8298 (isolation #98) » Tue Jul 18, 2023 3:29 pm

Post by Yimmy »

oh looking at the vc not mafia's vote didn't count at all lol. that makes sense. hammer time?
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8308 (isolation #99) » Thu Jul 20, 2023 6:36 pm

Post by Yimmy »

dang it i was sure i would die. i guess cakez was mech-cleared though
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8309 (isolation #100) » Thu Jul 20, 2023 6:37 pm

Post by Yimmy »

anyway we are choosing between nm and titus? they are probably both mafia. i don't feel like being the first vote though
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8311 (isolation #101) » Thu Jul 20, 2023 6:43 pm

Post by Yimmy »

sure
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8312 (isolation #102) » Thu Jul 20, 2023 6:44 pm

Post by Yimmy »

oh if you're bothered that i didn't watch cakez its cause i fainted
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8314 (isolation #103) » Thu Jul 20, 2023 6:47 pm

Post by Yimmy »

cause i got hit a few times. idk nobody ever challenged me or anything. just got whopped by some squirtles
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8316 (isolation #104) » Thu Jul 20, 2023 6:50 pm

Post by Yimmy »

nobody should've. i kept my low hp under covers as mich as i could (that's mostly why i haven't fought tina)
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8343 (isolation #105) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:03 pm

Post by Yimmy »

it's probably revive from a faint (although that's kinda hard to use). if it's, like, a death revive then it'd be a huge bummer that dgb didn't ask looool
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8346 (isolation #106) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:10 pm

Post by Yimmy »

why did we give up on popcorn? why did you decide to claim now?
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8350 (isolation #107) » Sat Jul 22, 2023 7:45 am

Post by Yimmy »

ok miss "i didn't know how to fight giratina"
anyway it seems like there's a lot of roleblocks out there lol
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8352 (isolation #108) » Sat Jul 22, 2023 8:05 am

Post by Yimmy »

yeah it's probably a towntell
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8386 (isolation #109) » Mon Jul 24, 2023 9:00 am

Post by Yimmy »

i haven't looked at fl much like i know i should've. i'm pretty confident in chandra town but that's the only tr i'm willing to lock in. wheme is probably town, he can live for two or three more days at least (it feels weird that flavor leaf would do the whole parity cop gambit and just pick three town but idk).
i don't think there's any reason we don't lim nm today, and in my heart i think titus is scum (i couldn't get a read on her through d7 and, like, i know flavor leaf was causing messy associations on purpose yesterday, but i think the way people responded was telling. like it put his scumpartners in a weird spot so i'm willing to listen to my gut when it says that titus responded weirdly. maybe i will look at it more during class.)
i wouldn't be upset by a dgb or std lim if i had to settle
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8414 (isolation #110) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 9:10 am

Post by Yimmy »

yeah i don't feel like we need analysis, but if you just say names that doesn't do anything. give some reasons or something (i know i haven't said much about nm, but like, what am i supposed to say. he hasn't done anything lol
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8415 (isolation #111) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 9:14 am

Post by Yimmy »

a few people (meuh, titus, off the top of my head) have proposed dgb for today. give me a reason to listen. any posts that seem like a scum mindset that you can point to?
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8416 (isolation #112) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 9:29 am

Post by Yimmy »

In post 8332, Titus wrote: My flavor was Chansey. I evolved when Drew passed out to get my heal. I'm now Happiny.

I mentioned the limited targeting thing. If I need to go into detail about what can target me because we're in elo or melo I can.
oh this just doesn't seem right. yesterday you claimed you haven't killed any wild pokemon (8130). post 2 (rules and mechanics) says "If your pokemon defeats another pokemon in battle or kills another pokemon with a move, you may evolve if possible and/or learn a new move" and i can't find any reference to drew passing out anyway. my understanding is that you've accidentally exposed that you killed drew, something you were happy to sic on the sk earlier. the mechanics in this game are messy but i think this is pretty definitive
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8418 (isolation #113) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 9:53 am

Post by Yimmy »

he hammered lld d2
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8422 (isolation #114) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 12:15 pm

Post by Yimmy »

found it. even so mod says you evolve if you
kill
another player which is different from knocking out. or at least it should be otherwise there's yucky ambiguity
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8430 (isolation #115) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 1:00 pm

Post by Yimmy »

i'm surprised by chandra's hostility to the dgb vote. this is a confirmed lie
titus did not claim to battle drew. she claimed to use an ability that caused him to faint. regardless, if you lose to another player in battle you do not faint, you die. i already asked lol
anyway i wasn't sure what the policy was on mech questions so i asked a few questions privately. i will ask them again cause i read the rules now
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8431 (isolation #116) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 1:02 pm

Post by Yimmy »

@mods: do you always die if you lose a battle against another player?

@mods: am i correct in my distinction between knocking out and killing? i.e. the rules say that a player will evolve if they cause another player to die, but not if they cause another player to faint?
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8433 (isolation #117) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 1:10 pm

Post by Yimmy »

town should read the rules and mechanics again tonight lol. im gonna hold off on voting for a few more hours so that everyone remembers:

go to your local PT and tell the mod whether or not you are fighting tina NOW before the end of the day. don't delay!!

ill vote, like, tonight or maybe when i wake up tomorrow. im a big wimpy coward
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8438 (isolation #118) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 1:18 pm

Post by Yimmy »

read the posts and decide for yourself and stuff but yes, titus lied 100%
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8442 (isolation #119) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 5:31 pm

Post by Yimmy »

i do not understand how that is a response to my post and also battles aren't public
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8446 (isolation #120) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 8:05 pm

Post by Yimmy »

i think we only get told if they happen during dawn which is not the only time they can happen. anyway titus lied about how she evolved cause she's claimed to have not killed any wild encounters and the only other way to evolve is with blood
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8461 (isolation #121) » Wed Jul 26, 2023 6:44 am

Post by Yimmy »

ok i'm a sucker she can respond

titus, give us a full flavor claim too. what's your damaging move and what are your abilities? i dont care what they even do actually, just flavor
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8464 (isolation #122) » Wed Jul 26, 2023 1:49 pm

Post by Yimmy »

is there any specific reason you were able to evolve after a ko?
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8468 (isolation #123) » Wed Jul 26, 2023 4:44 pm

Post by Yimmy »

In post 8471, Titus wrote:
In post 8469, Yimmy wrote: is there any specific reason you were able to evolve after a ko?
Other than it's in my role pm if I use that move and knock someone out, no.
ok i'm gonna vote at midnight i think, but like, we are agreed that mechanically, pokemon do not level up after ko-ing another pokemon with a move?
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8469 (isolation #124) » Wed Jul 26, 2023 4:46 pm

Post by Yimmy »

i'm very sorry about the comma situation in that last post. i think it needed one more comma actually. anyway
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8470 (isolation #125) » Wed Jul 26, 2023 5:02 pm

Post by Yimmy »

ok im being assertive and true to my word
VOTE: Titus
titus is reading but isn't putting any effort into dealing with the fact that her claim is mechanically impossible. i think she just knows she's caught. town is way more bothered by this situation i think
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8474 (isolation #126) » Wed Jul 26, 2023 5:53 pm

Post by Yimmy »

oh i wanted to say i think dgb is leaning town here. her and titus have been going for each other, but i don't feel like that's a normal bus. like an easy target going for the other easy target for cred? like there's gotta be at least one deeper wolf and i feel like bussing between tiers there is more reasonable
i haven't played mafia in 3 years. this is just what i feel in my heart of hearts
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8487 (isolation #127) » Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:50 pm

Post by Yimmy »

this stinks. we still can't mislim but I am also still alive
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8488 (isolation #128) » Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:51 pm

Post by Yimmy »

let's just lim not_mafia tbhtbh
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8492 (isolation #129) » Thu Jul 27, 2023 3:48 pm

Post by Yimmy »

umm not_mafia, we established that voting for not_mafia is what not trying is, so i don't think you are being true to your word unless you self-vote
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8496 (isolation #130) » Thu Jul 27, 2023 4:28 pm

Post by Yimmy »

worth a shot
anyway it's somebody else's turn to try. i've been trying for like three days straight (more than everyone else (i'm bitter))
like it's day 8, we are three hundred pages in, there's only 8 players. i think everyone should be able to give at least some thoughts on every other slot. i, being the selfless person i am, will lead by example (no more trying from me after this, though!!!)

save the dragons: i feel like i'd have to do an actual iso to get a fair read. like his game presence has been pretty much nothing for as long as i remember, which is not a super good look, but i'm not ready to vote based on that alone. even though it's not, like, full on lurking. like std posts stuff, it just doesn't matter
dgb: dgb has agreed with me and mostly been right about stuff, and her opinions kinda impacted the game i think. plus i feel like titus/dgb yesterday doesn't make sense as svs. i think i'd call this town
wheme: do we have, like, a good mechanical reason to trust wheme? they just pop in every day or so, read half a post, and then respond based on a complete misread of that one post they read. like i remember setting this aside a few times but it's beginning to be a lot
chandra: chandra's behavior has been weird since we've been in elo i think. like two days of "boy isn't it weird that not_mafia has never actually been pushed" but then shutting down any attempts to lim them as soon as it matters. like do you actually think leaving nm until elo is the best play here?? a few other things, too.
shirou was still able to act night 3 i think, so she's not quite mechanically cleared (in fact she was fainted n4 so it's pretty believable that shirou hit her for 3 damage n3. in fact i also took 3 damage that night, and as far as i know shirou is the only player with a move that does 3 damage).
honestly i kinda want a full claim here, like move flavor, stats, etc.
also
DGB
i have a stupid question: where you roleblocked the night chandra made a neighborhood with you (n2)? i don't think this is a real lead but i gotta check
also this is kinda public information already but i've had a neighborhood with chandra since day 6
meuh: could be town lol. pretty normal
not_mafia: lol
merlyn: squirtle was a super clean slot and while merlyn hasn't been, like, impressively involved, it's believable
chandra/wheme/not_mafia tinfoil??

i don't endorse sheeping a dead person, at least not without being critical for ourselves. we can actually think a little, guys
here's another dead guy we could sheep though:
In post 8227, SirCakez wrote: My guess is FL/Titus/NM/StD/DGB
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8497 (isolation #131) » Thu Jul 27, 2023 4:36 pm

Post by Yimmy »

oh darn chandra did take damage night 3, but of the people who i saw target her, meuh already claimed to have not visited chandra. suddenly the tinfoil only works if meuh is scum. chandra/meuh/nm? this is weird. still give us a full claim chandra, i think. flavor leaf is smart enough to catch that trick i think. what was meuh's claim? (i will probably look i have no self control). it's a fun tinfoil, though. like suddenly flavor leaf throwing makes sense cause it "clears" chandra
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8498 (isolation #132) » Thu Jul 27, 2023 4:37 pm

Post by Yimmy »

In post 7439, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
In post 7436, Meuh wrote:
In post 7433, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
In post 7432, Meuh wrote:
In post 7392, Yimmy wrote: yeah, i saw these pokemon visit chandra: regular liligant, porygon 2, furret, naganadel
Yeah, there's definitely something fucked about those night 3 results
Elaborate?
I didn't visit you night 3, and I'm in the pool of people who visited you night 3. Black can attest to this cause I poisoned her on that night.
Oh, so you're naganadel. The others are all accounted for

Hmm. Idk why you would admit this if you're a scum rb
slip? town did not know who furret was at this point
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8499 (isolation #133) » Thu Jul 27, 2023 4:39 pm

Post by Yimmy »

In post 7437, Black wrote:
In post 7436, Meuh wrote:
In post 7433, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
In post 7432, Meuh wrote:
In post 7392, Yimmy wrote: yeah, i saw these pokemon visit chandra: regular liligant, porygon 2, furret, naganadel
Yeah, there's definitely something fucked about those night 3 results
Elaborate?
I didn't visit you night 3, and I'm in the pool of people who visited you night 3. Black can attest to this cause I poisoned her on that night.
I did not get poisoned N3
more tinfoil bait
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8500 (isolation #134) » Thu Jul 27, 2023 4:40 pm

Post by Yimmy »

liligant also hadn't claimed at that point. chandra has to elaborate what she means "the others are all accounted for"
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8504 (isolation #135) » Thu Jul 27, 2023 4:47 pm

Post by Yimmy »

based that's true. what about liligant?
In post 8507, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
In post 8502, Yimmy wrote: two days of "boy isn't it weird that not_mafia has never actually been pushed" but then shutting down any attempts to lim them as soon as it matters.
you have to believe flavor leaf decided to track me, his scumbuddy, night 3 for no apparent reason to get to me as scum. i guess you can believe that if you want
i also cased titus on like day 4 out of the blue. i tried real hard on it ;_;
this is exactly the post i would make if i wanted to deny the possibility that shirou targeted me and appeared as flavor leaf

i mean you haven't relentlessly opposed a not_mafia lim cause you didn't have to. you said it once and people moved on
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8505 (isolation #136) » Thu Jul 27, 2023 4:49 pm

Post by Yimmy »

that's a stretch. a lot of pokemon can learn quiver dance. i think it's pretty bold to make that conclusion without publicly justifying it
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8507 (isolation #137) » Thu Jul 27, 2023 4:51 pm

Post by Yimmy »

why do either of them have to know quiver dance? and "accounted for" is strong language for what's still a little loosey-goosey as a deduction
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8511 (isolation #138) » Thu Jul 27, 2023 4:57 pm

Post by Yimmy »

i'm thinking about how you targeted dgb n2 but that gets too tinfoil. tell me how much damage you took n2 though. i can't imagine a reason town wouldn't agree to that much (i think if this checks out then my tinfoil theory is dead actually)

oh lol i remember kitty's claim being a whole thing. i think town doesn't make up a story about how they made a guess based on one move in that case, though. i can back off on this front though. it's a weird slip to make

sure. anybody posts repeatedly about policy killing nm. that's how it goes
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8512 (isolation #139) » Thu Jul 27, 2023 5:01 pm

Post by Yimmy »

In post 8491, $elene wrote:
V
OTECOUNT
E
LIMINATION
V
OTES
P
LAYER
N
AME
C
URRENT
V
OTES
Player (0)
None
NOT VOTING:
Everyone
With 8 alive, it takes 5 votes to flip!
Deadline: (expired on 2023-08-10 21:18:37)
Notes:
You may fight the training dummy at any time.
oh we can change votes now btw. and mafia can't quicklim off of one vote. i'm ok with making this real
uhh i'm gonna check first cause it's scary
@mods: votes are definitely not locked in now, right? i can change them and stuff?
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8514 (isolation #140) » Thu Jul 27, 2023 5:04 pm

Post by Yimmy »

ok lol thanks
VOTE: chandra
this will be so cool if i'm right
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8518 (isolation #141) » Thu Jul 27, 2023 5:13 pm

Post by Yimmy »

In post 8522, Chandra Nalaar wrote: i dont understand what you're doing this for im the most obvious town in the galaxy this game.
obviously i don't believe this lol
anyway im not sure what else there is to claim xd. i think we don't have the names of your moves and ability and stuff lol
im gonna cool it til dgb confirms she also took no damage (also ive decides that won't be a clear. ill double check though)

anyway im a little caught up in the drama. it'd just be so cool, yknow. talk to you after
DGB how much damage did you take n2

dgb answers lol
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8519 (isolation #142) » Thu Jul 27, 2023 5:16 pm

Post by Yimmy »

did meuh's failure to poison black ever get resolved?
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8524 (isolation #143) » Thu Jul 27, 2023 5:24 pm

Post by Yimmy »

sorry lol uhhh on the bright side nobody knows what psycho cut does (and im like 90% sure we don't have to worry about battles for the rest of the day)
uhhh meuh why didn't you fight tina last night after i reminded you
uhh if people feel like validating my stupid tin foil look at meuh associatives, i think there's stuff there
i will probably take off my stupid hat (the tinfoil one) tomorrow morning
titus is dead lol
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8527 (isolation #144) » Thu Jul 27, 2023 5:34 pm

Post by Yimmy »

ohhh like associatives that makes sense
yeah i don't see the point in not doing that lol. not like anyone else has even validated me
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8528 (isolation #145) » Thu Jul 27, 2023 5:43 pm

Post by Yimmy »

In post 7472, Flavor Leaf wrote: You know what.

Shirou had an ability that targets a player and comes across as a different player, and it also suppresses.

They also had an ability that gave them 2 actions the next night.

They probably suppressed Chandra and then it came across as Meuh.

Then Meuh targeted Black, and Black was fainted so they didn’t get poisoned. Or Black’s lying about that part.
oh Flavor Leaf was the one to offer this explanation. more tinfoil bait
sorry im still not normal
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8566 (isolation #146) » Fri Jul 28, 2023 3:32 am

Post by Yimmy »

In post 8554, Meuh wrote:
In post 6320, Titus wrote:
In post 6318, Save The Dragons wrote:
Firebringer

SirCakez

Flavor Leaf

DrippingGoofball/KittyTacky

WhemeStar

ItalianoVD/Rathe/Blue.

Lazy Shirou/Skygazer

Titus

Chandra Nalaar

MathBlade/Sheepsaysmeep

biancospino/Enchant/Invisibility

Meuh/Patchwork

Black

Not_Mafia**

SquirtleSquad

Malakittens/Metens* (Malakittens + Mewtaph)

Yimmy/NorwegianboyEE
Interesting. Can you elaborate more on the DGB, Meuh and Math reads?
This post feels fake but I'm not sure if it's in a "Titus is scum and therefore has no reads" way or in a "awkward interaction with partner" way
this is how titus interacted with everyone all game. it is weird but not a good associative i think
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8567 (isolation #147) » Fri Jul 28, 2023 3:38 am

Post by Yimmy »

i've slept on it and i'm still wearing a silly hat. i think i am going to try to collect the case so far in a more readable post later today (don't have time right now, alas).

i think the most compelling question to ask when evaluating, like, any potential solve, is "why did fl throw?" cause we were all there. scum didn't let him die. he did not want to live through that day. he was begging someone to vote him. i don't think that makes sense without a gambit at play. throwing doesn't get rid of any wifom on the chandra/wheme thoughts. if they are both town, or even if just one of them is town he should be able to ride that out to a win pretty easily (maybe not, but it wouldn't have been worse than getting the black lim like he did. not much would've changed between those two days). it doesn't help much if they're both scum, either. but it
does
make sense if his death looks really good mechanically for whatever of his partners are on the chopping block. and it didn't help wheme much
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8596 (isolation #148) » Fri Jul 28, 2023 4:02 am

Post by Yimmy »

In post 8577, Chandra Nalaar wrote: I think FL could read the writing on the wall as multiple players were lining up against him. I don't really understand why the selfvote and stuff unless it was to make you ask this exact question, but shrug
if both you and wheme are town he's golden. throwing and hoping for someone to don a tinfoil hat is the path of most resistance (especially in the game's climate - everybody has been very passive besides me and you since the last replacement. he wins if he doesn't throw)
like i can see it as a gambit but there's a pretty compelling explanation.
In post 8579, Meuh wrote: It's weird cause FL's play when he got limmed there makes me think that it's a 4 mafia team (otherwise they'd strongarm a townie death) but then I don't think FL makes the fake claim in the first place without a 5 person team so ???
this is dumbtelling on purpose. like we know it was elo cause of the mechanics. this was settled, like, three days ago. do you think there's another third party or something lol??
like i'm being dramatic. people get confused. i'm not townreading dumbtells right now though

don't worry chandra you aren't megaminding :) it was flavor leaf (way more believable)
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8601 (isolation #149) » Fri Jul 28, 2023 4:06 am

Post by Yimmy »

ok i admit it is not a normal thing. but you gotta interpret "this is Final 9" somehow. and we didm on day 5

i would not have bought this hat if i didn't think your d5/6/7 posts were weird
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8604 (isolation #150) » Fri Jul 28, 2023 4:09 am

Post by Yimmy »

good thing the rest of town has to agree with me then
i will happily skim through those days when i get the chance though :)
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8609 (isolation #151) » Fri Jul 28, 2023 4:18 am

Post by Yimmy »

there's only like 60 pages since start of d4, guys!! i am going to reread the whole thing (4 chandra <3)
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8611 (isolation #152) » Fri Jul 28, 2023 4:22 am

Post by Yimmy »

good for her, i don't. it is 4 chandra because she deserves real effort put into limming her
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8612 (isolation #153) » Fri Jul 28, 2023 4:23 am

Post by Yimmy »

In post 7236, Merlyn wrote:
In post 7163, Meuh wrote:
In post 7156, Chandra Nalaar wrote: merlyn is scum btw i have no case it's just true
Real actually
In post 7207, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 7156, Chandra Nalaar wrote: merlyn is scum btw i have no case it's just true
this makes sense as well to me if there's a 5th or if DGB is town.
I think I know your case, I kind of felt some aggro come my way from you as soon as I dared to question something yesterday. Very interested in the hoppers on here, I truly don't know the reasons there.
this post is extremely funny
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8613 (isolation #154) » Fri Jul 28, 2023 4:33 am

Post by Yimmy »

In post 7304, DrippingGoofball wrote: I haven't caught up yet, but I have a PT with Chandra.

I have a power to double someone's night powers (it's a day choice).

Chandra reminded me that Wheme is a claimed vig, so I doubled up Wheme's vig-power.

So this morning I expected surprises from Wheme.

All I got is Not_Mafia claiming the only NK... as vig?
this is weird.
dgb
explain what's going on here. what move is this? do people believe that encore and this move are in the same game? especially when we know dgb had a pt with chandra?
this is good stuff. please give us some good explanations :)
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8616 (isolation #155) » Fri Jul 28, 2023 4:36 am

Post by Yimmy »

In post 7323, Meuh wrote: Also idk if this needs to be said but no one else vote please cause if it's a 5 mafia team and a single extra vote gets piled onto FL or Black then scum can theoretically snipe and then win the game
oh based
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8617 (isolation #156) » Fri Jul 28, 2023 4:38 am

Post by Yimmy »

In post 8621, Chandra Nalaar wrote: encore is a debuff i dont understand why those wouldnt go together
my problem with it is it sounds like the same move as encore through a game of telephone. anyway dgb is the more reliable source here. i'm not into a chandra/dgb scumteam right now
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8619 (isolation #157) » Fri Jul 28, 2023 4:43 am

Post by Yimmy »

also we've never heard about dgb's weird move again since that claim. also it's really hard to make sense of mechanically (what if i challenge someone to a battle? do i challenge them to a battle twice? do i challenge two different people to a battle? the rules specify what happens when two players challenge one player for a battle, but there's no allowance for if one player challenges two players to a battle
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8625 (isolation #158) » Fri Jul 28, 2023 10:52 am

Post by Yimmy »

In post 8629, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
In post 8624, Yimmy wrote:
In post 8621, Chandra Nalaar wrote: encore is a debuff i dont understand why those wouldnt go together
my problem with it is it sounds like the same move as encore through a game of telephone. anyway dgb is the more reliable source here. i'm not into a chandra/dgb scumteam right now
i dont understand what this means they arent similar at all?
both of them could be claimed as "my move makes someone use one of their moves twice" and it would be, like, not that weird in either case
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8626 (isolation #159) » Fri Jul 28, 2023 11:08 am

Post by Yimmy »

In post 8577, Chandra Nalaar wrote: I think FL could read the writing on the wall as multiple players were lining up against him. I don't really understand why the selfvote and stuff unless it was to make you ask this exact question, but shrug
i would like to note that i'm asserting that he was throwing since the very start of the day. like i wasn't there but when all i could see by the time i got here was him spamming and incriminating himself it's easy to believe
but that's, like, a ridiculous question to make someone ask. like in a mountainous world that has no expected reward (don't feel the need to justify this), and the potential loss is an easily calculable one life.
so then he had to gamble on the idea that his death would mechanically incriminate someone, which like, how??? there's no way you expect that to happen, right?
so he caught that my watcher results cleared you (if he died) and he decided the best move was to sacrifice his entire life to muddy that clear, contingent on that clear actually being a point of discussion and some rando calling doubt to it (by no means a foregone conclusion)? when he could've just, like, gone for the easiest mislim of all time in wheme or literally lurk? do you think someone does the cost benefit here and actually decides it's worth it? he's really the mastermind that says "ohhh yeah i'm gonna sacrifice my entire life for a chandra mislim" when this is the world where that's even a possiblity? (these are mostly rhetorical, and it pretty obviously doesn't matter what chandra says from my perspective. she can answer though. maybe it matters to somebody else)
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8627 (isolation #160) » Fri Jul 28, 2023 11:36 am

Post by Yimmy »

In post 8350, Meuh wrote: I'll claim!
I was initially Poipole.
I have the Beast Boost ability that gives me 1 attack and 1 def for every battle I win (I also get 1 eva on the third boost, it also caps at 3)
Also have Poison Sting, which allows me to target a player at night to
attempt
to poison them (this wording + the way the move works in Pokémon is what made me think it might have a miss chance)
On night 1 I evolved to Naganadel (one shotted that Squirtle, loser) and gained Fell Stinger: at night I can knock out all player with 1 hp, I instantly revive if I knock myself out with the move. The move can also be used at the start of battle, I lose 2 attack but gain 1 attack permanently if I kill a Pokémon in the battle.
Last night, night 6, I finally killed Blastoise (had been fighting it since night 2), and gained Venom Drench: At night I can make all poisoned players' stats -1 attack, -1 def, -1 eva and suppress their ability while poisoned.

N1: Poisoned Cakez (successful)
N2: Poisoned STD (seemingly failed since STD never claimed poisoned)
N3: Poisoned Black (failed, Black claimed not poisoned)
N4: Was initially on 3 hp. Lost 1 to Giratina, then got damaged by (and kissed by) Wheme who dealt 1 hp, then was fainted by by 1 damage at dawn from an unknown source. Didn't use any night action
N5: Fainted
N6: Forgot to ask to challenge Giratina, then didn't use night action.
hmm is the tinfoil dead? meuh doesn't target chandra with poison sting or fell stinger (and fell stinger is kinda a clever fakeclaim, especially clarifications like how she revives herself). like this was d7, meuh could very well know that it's important that she didn't target chandra n3, fl could've communicated that or something. that's a bit much though. ok chandra thanks for your time :)
UNVOTE: chandra

uhh silly question
meuh/whemestar
how did meuh know that you dealt her damage?
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8628 (isolation #161) » Fri Jul 28, 2023 11:36 am

Post by Yimmy »

i'm gonna lock off for a bit. guess i might not be the big cool hero that i wanted to be. i make no apologies though, i had fun (a little. actually it stressed me out a lot)
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8629 (isolation #162) » Fri Jul 28, 2023 11:38 am

Post by Yimmy »

yeah lol if meuh has been fake dumbtelling all game and then comes out with that baller of a fakeclaim that's super legit scumplay. chandra is conftown again. carry on
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8634 (isolation #163) » Fri Jul 28, 2023 2:30 pm

Post by Yimmy »

first of all my scumcase was extremely cool
the clear here is that flavor leaf (furret) targeted chandra despite that none of his actions are reasonable to use on a partner (look at his flip)
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8635 (isolation #164) » Fri Jul 28, 2023 2:31 pm

Post by Yimmy »

please do not listen to me with an "i guess". i am wrong about everything all the time
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8656 (isolation #165) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 11:25 am

Post by Yimmy »

oh based i literally forgot that you have, like, a proper claim. yeah i was going crazy earlier. uhhh anyway
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8677 (isolation #166) » Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:11 am

Post by Yimmy »

In post 8672, Chandra Nalaar wrote: feel like there's a 60% chance someone is like mechanically outed scum and we're too dumb/exhausted to find it

the way d1 went down really took us down a dark timeline. let this be a lesson when the same suspects keep cropping up this early just kill one of them and sort it out later
i will go back to 100% mech-based tinfoil as soon as i have the chance
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8691 (isolation #167) » Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:51 am

Post by Yimmy »

cause
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8708 (isolation #168) » Mon Jul 31, 2023 10:33 am

Post by Yimmy »

who is doing that nm
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8738 (isolation #169) » Wed Aug 02, 2023 5:04 am

Post by Yimmy »

In post 8737, Chandra Nalaar wrote: chandra literally carrying her family on her back except they keep kicking and spitting on her
this hurts. i may have been kicking and spitting on you but i am not being carried!!!
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8739 (isolation #170) » Wed Aug 02, 2023 5:05 am

Post by Yimmy »

except today a little. that's on my terms though. ugh i'll read more over the weekend i guess (big maybe. this game isn't inspiring)
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8751 (isolation #171) » Wed Aug 02, 2023 10:25 am

Post by Yimmy »

i haven't decided how i feel about this
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8783 (isolation #172) » Sat Aug 05, 2023 8:43 am

Post by Yimmy »

sorry. std has been at effective l-1 for a while (l-2 + nm) and hasn't been limmed so either the scum team is all on the wagon + nm or std it mafia. i will double check to make sure that doesn't seem to but i still don't feel like contentposting
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8784 (isolation #173) » Sat Aug 05, 2023 8:44 am

Post by Yimmy »

yeah chandra is town lol VOTE: std
hope nobody minds
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8785 (isolation #174) » Sat Aug 05, 2023 9:03 am

Post by Yimmy »

hmmm i guess mafia could be scared they don't win out of melo. im not duper attached to exploring that world
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8786 (isolation #175) » Sat Aug 05, 2023 9:10 am

Post by Yimmy »

that would mean whemestar or merlyn is scared to jump on the std wagon. both of them have said they're ok with the lim and energy is really low. i think they could've jumped on the wagon without anybody batting an eye. i don't think they'd be scared
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8788 (isolation #176) » Sat Aug 05, 2023 9:22 am

Post by Yimmy »

idk it's really hard to believe mafia doesn't go for the quick hammer here. like i feel like im doing you a disservice but i checked out last night cause i was sure i would die. why do you think mafia isn't taking the quick hammer?
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8790 (isolation #177) » Sat Aug 05, 2023 9:28 am

Post by Yimmy »

cause there's a 90% chance it wins (assuming you are town). this is melo. and ive already considered the risk if they lose the 90% gamble (not significant)

if std is mafia i think it looks pretty bad for wheme that he won't get on the wagon. like his fear seems a little contrived, and it's hardly a bad thing for town if he dies. not like he thinks he's worthless, just like moving from melo to elo yknow. i feel like it's believable that merlyn doesn't jump the nm ship though. like she's committed to a wagon (and she easily could've not realized anyway)
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8792 (isolation #178) » Sat Aug 05, 2023 10:11 am

Post by Yimmy »

like they don't have to quickhammer. they have to vote (easy for either of the candidates) and let nm finish the job (i don't think anyone doubts he will)
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8996 (isolation #179) » Fri Aug 11, 2023 6:09 pm

Post by Yimmy »

not_mafia, give it to me straight, did i do the avatar justice??
thanks for modding alisae and frozen angel!! i had fun! good playerlist!! i got scared cause replacing into a 120 page large theme after a 3 year hiatus cause this game is too stressful was way gutsy, but you guys were nice <3. i think we coulda won if chandra killed wheme last night. hope to see you folks around!!
also for the record i take all the credit for the flavor leaf and titus lims. how could you guys make the effective newbie carry the burden of being the first vote in a locked votes situation?? monsters
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9006 (isolation #180) » Fri Aug 11, 2023 6:18 pm

Post by Yimmy »

thank you merlyn ive been begging people to say nice things to me for days.
i am comfortable being a replacement exclusively but i might have to check out your next game. the mechanics were fun (and hell to run i imagine).
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9036 (isolation #181) » Thu Aug 17, 2023 8:06 am

Post by Yimmy »

WhemeStar wrote: We can also rolevlock yimmy kill Chandra but idk
mafia pt last night. this prob would've been a town win cause id have a watcher guilty on wheme. basically that last night went as bad as it could've
also dgb pt is there twice

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”