Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #53 (isolation #0) » Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:43 pm

Post by Amrun »

GreyIce and NS are probtown.

If people send me texts I don't respond to, it's 'cause my phone is balls and turns off randomly. Also I usually just stay signed on to AIM/Skype and randomly leave without saying goodbye. FYI.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #61 (isolation #1) » Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:13 pm

Post by Amrun »

Vote: kdowns
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #72 (isolation #2) » Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:55 pm

Post by Amrun »

omfg someone help me make google chat work

also

VOTE: MattP
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #74 (isolation #3) » Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:58 pm

Post by Amrun »

That wasn't a joke vote. LLD and I have a joint day cop guilty on MattP.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #84 (isolation #4) » Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:13 pm

Post by Amrun »

EVERYONE IN CHAT SUCKS

NO VOTES FOR MATTP?

WHY U NOT VOTE GUILTY

also I think it's 3:3
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #102 (isolation #5) » Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:46 pm

Post by Amrun »

Real talk...

I think Reckoner is probably scum, and if I didn't have a guilty on MattP, I'd be voting him.

He tried to play off his slip on gchat, but I think it was done really awkwardly.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #107 (isolation #6) » Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:01 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 105, hitogoroshi wrote:
In post 102, Amrun wrote:Real talk...

I think Reckoner is probably scum, and if I didn't have a guilty on MattP, I'd be voting him.

He tried to play off his slip on gchat, but I think it was done really awkwardly.

his "slip" was "why aren't you voting who you think is town?" to pie. not really a "slip". slips are revealing info you shouldn't have or somesuch, not accidentally saying the word town instead of scum when you said town in literally the previous sentence

No, that's not what it was... He said "why aren't you voting for someone who is not scum?"

More than that, he looked REALLY awkward after that, and his play-off came like a cover-up to me.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #109 (isolation #7) » Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:01 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 104, MattP wrote:Greyice is scum

Amrun you investigated me? I'm fucking honored <3

No, he's not, and WHAT THE FUCK

You just admitted to being scum. I mean, I know you are, but what the fuck.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #112 (isolation #8) » Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:04 pm

Post by Amrun »

What has Trollie done to make you think he's scum? You can talk about it in this game, so "trust me" is a terrible way to convince anyone.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #311 (isolation #9) » Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:09 pm

Post by Amrun »

I am so tired

I have been informed that Trollie is being wagoned

I just can't read this tonight... I just can't. Tomorrow. Sorry. This weekend at work has been brutal.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #409 (isolation #10) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:58 pm

Post by Amrun »

shit, guys

come on
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #414 (isolation #11) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:06 pm

Post by Amrun »

that's pretty funny, reck, considering you are scum

but real talk, i'm catching up right now.

ps to everyone who did not know, I'm v/la EVERY weekend. every single one. b/c of work
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #454 (isolation #12) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:31 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 191, TheTrollie wrote:matt is being dumb...i want sicillian matt to think im NY scum so that I can avoid the NK

I think it's pretty obvious how terrible this post is but I was so flabbergasted that I had to comment on it. People post things like this in the real world?

In post 214, kdowns wrote:Oh God. I am fucked when I get chose to go on the show.

This is a town tell for kdowns - I don't think I've ever seen him acknowledge his propensity to fold under pressure as scum. He lays more low.

In post 229, Nachomamma8 wrote:Say MattP is a Sicillian. Why would he be pushing you? Don't you think he would be trying to be recruited instead?
Say MattP is a New Yorker. Again, why would he be pushing you? Don't you think he would be advocating your recruitment so that the NY mafia could figure out the Sicillian mafia and not kill one of their own?

Scum have a lot to gain by making contact with someone from the other side. Why do you think Matt would throw this all away by trying to lynch you?

This is a very insightful post and I get major townvibes from Nacho because of it.

In post 281, DeathRowKitty wrote:Okay, glad that's over with. I was starting to worry.

Nacho's been saying/asking things that serve no purpose other than to stick a finger into things that are already exhausted from all the fingering they've received. I don't see what purpose that would serve other than seeming like he had a hand in suspicions he expresses instead of just latching onto things that already exist.

Which makes me go LOLWUT at this post. DRK, please address how post 229 (above) fits into this description of nacho.

In post 283, InflatablePie wrote:Not seeing Scumwen. Maybe it's because I'm bad at this game plus the whole face-to-face element, but I'm having trouble seeing scum in the Commune. Her posts do have town motivations behind them and I think Fate is tunneling a bit here.

Matt/Trollie thing is something to keep in mind but I don't get the huge wagon on him. Willing to slap my vote on Grey again if we get that wagon going, but I'd like to see more posts from him first if possible.

I've had multiple people voice suspicion about Amrun, between her odd interactions with LLD and something that happened between myself and her on the first Google Hangout chat. Think we can get that wagon started?

vote: amrun

I'm interested in the something that happened in the first Google chat. I don't remember even talking to you in that chat. Explain, please.

Also, what exactly about my interactions with LLD is scummy, in your opinion?

In general, I find your read of me bad, but I think it aligns with how you would read me as town.

In post 323, GreyICE wrote:If Grimmjaw is scum, then Reck is scum, 115%. You can take that to the motherfucking bank.

If Grey weren't gone, I'd want him to explain this, because it makes zero sense to me and is the opposite of what I think is true.

In post 416, xRECKONERx wrote:Am I? Am I, Amrun?

Because I'm pretty sure I'm fucking townier than town has ever towned. If you wanna try to go after me, be my guest, but you'll just be making yourself more obvious scum for doing so.

Here's my Amrun impression:
>lotsa shit that can reveal alignments goes down
>reads said shit
>posts: "shit guys cmon" instead of content

BUT REAL TALK YOU'RE CATCHING UP NOW SO I GUESS IT DOESN'T MATTER

I think it's pretty obvious that I posted "shit guys come on" because of the drama and had not yet read the thread; I don't get home until very late, and I promised I would catch up tonight, and as soon as I walked in the door, I came to this thread to find it locked because you and others cannot behave civilly.

I'm ridiculously tired but I'm here catching up. Even so, I was more current and involved in this game than any other game I've seen you play for months, so get off your high horse.

In others news, the happenings of the last 10 pages or so actually DO feel like Reck-town, but your awkward reaction to that scum slip gave me a very hard to shake scum read on you. It's not about the words, because anyone can misspeak, but your reaction to them.

@esurio - you mentioned Reck's facial expressions. I really want to discuss this with you, but it's probably not happen tonight. Please do not let me forget to discuss this with you.

Beyond those things, I wanted to take this time to discuss some other things. First, TheTrollie. I do not understand how any of his reactions make any sort of sense as town, BUT it's sooo ridiculously scummy that I am paranoid. However, he hasn't struck me as incompetent before this, so... The worst thing, for me, is simply him being nervous to interact with MattP. If I had an IRL friend playing this game with me, I'd be stoked and want to talk about it a lot.

However, oddly enough, my town read on LLD stems from a similar reaction. Early on in the game, in RVS stage, I wanted to wagon kdowns because I find him difficult to read so I wanted to see his reaction. GreyICE went along, but LLD did not because she reminded me that kdowns responds poorly to pressure and probably would just be lynched either way... She said that MattP was a better target for an rvs wagon because his reactions are more telling, and I agreed with her. And then we decided to fake a neighbor guilty on him. We are not actually neighbors.

But because of this agreement, I thought we had decided to be buddies in the game ( as we are outside of it) and discuss things. After the Google chat, I sought her advice about the Reck scumslip among other things, like feeling paranoid about kdowns-scum (which I have since decided against). Her reaction was, "Why are you telling me this? Are you really that confident I am town?"

Considering our status as friends otherwise, that reaction felt really townish to me - like, REALLY town. As scum, she could have easily just ridden that advantage to the bank and try to get information & trust out of me. LLD is not nervous as scum, as I think Trollie would be.

Also out of that gambit came a town read on esurio for something she said about it in G-Chat. When asked about my read of her there, I responded differently because I didn't want to talk about the gambit as if it were a gambit, and plus I did not know that she tried to use webcam and couldn't.

As for MattP, his initial response to my gambit was very strange and I did not know what to make of it. However, since then, I've gotten strong town vibes off of him. And earlier, he was on molly and telling me how much he loved me because he is adorable, and when I noticed how honest of a mood he was in, I decided to ask him about the game. I started off small by asking him why he had a scumread on me, because we talked last night and he gave no indication of a scumread on me and instead tried to convince me to vote TheTrollie, but when I read the thread from the same time frame he was talking about me as scum, and I thought that was weird. His response tonight was to say something along the lines of "I don't want to answer because I am happy and don't want to criticize you right now," except with more excitement and emotion, since we were transitioning from a more personal conversation. At first I was like "why is he avoiding talking about this when he's in an open mood," but then I read it again, and the word "criticize" stuck out at me. I don't think he would use that wording if he didn't think I was scum, for real.

I am keeping my vote on Reck pending that esurio conversation, but if I were to move it now, it would be on TheTrollie.

I think I had a townread on MoS before but I can't remember why and I'm feeling vaguely scummish on him as well. He said to me that he thinks Reck's scumslip could have been genuine, but the way he's gone about pushing it has come across as very fence-sitty and wishy washy.

Not really feeling scumwen, but for no particular reason. Just not feeling it.

p-edit: Shit, I need to read the rules again. IT didn't even register that trollie said that about the team without the nk. Plus now I think I have a townread on MoS again.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #455 (isolation #13) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:31 pm

Post by Amrun »

christ that's a huge wall

i formally apologize
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #457 (isolation #14) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:36 pm

Post by Amrun »

See, I disagree about your reaction. After you said it and people reacted, the look on your face read to me as a distinctly "oh shit I just fucked up"" look, and there was an awkward pause, and THEN you made a joke about it.

Immediately making the joke with no awkward pause/awkward look would have given me a town read (I think).
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #460 (isolation #15) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:50 pm

Post by Amrun »

If Trollie is town and Nacho is scum, Trollie is an easy mislynch that pretty much no one would look back at the wagon and go, "Wow, you sure were scummy to vote THAT guy."

If that was the case, I would expect at least one scum to poo-poo the Trollie wagon, but NOT in this way. I would expect more of a "trollie is dumbtown guys" sort of thing, rather than actually looking to dismantle MattP's suspicion in that logical, valid way.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #462 (isolation #16) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:53 pm

Post by Amrun »

wow, no, i am

I read it as the opposite (replace "Trollie" with "Matt"), as it could actually apply equally to both. Still, though, I think the point he made was valid and unique, even if less so than I previously thought.

I still wnat you to explain why it is scummy.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #465 (isolation #17) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:02 pm

Post by Amrun »

Theoretically, Trollie could have been like, "Wow, that makes sense. Maybe MattP is town. I will open up to him and allow him to read me better and perhaps move on to other suspects," if Trollie was town, or any other myriad of reactions that could help read him. I think that's silly, to put down the question because some reactions might not move the game forward. The same is true of any question.

p-edit: I could see you just fine, Reck.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #473 (isolation #18) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:14 pm

Post by Amrun »

Well, I disagree, DRK, but I see where you're coming from.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #474 (isolation #19) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:35 pm

Post by Amrun »

sooooooooooooooo

mos and i talked about it and i am p sure both him and trollie are town
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #539 (isolation #20) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:31 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 532, InflatablePie wrote:
In post 454, Amrun wrote:I'm interested in the something that happened in the first Google chat. I don't remember even talking to you in that chat. Explain, please.

Also, what exactly about my interactions with LLD is scummy, in your opinion?

In general, I find your read of me bad, but I think it aligns with how you would read me as town.

tl;dr I asked you why I was scum when everyone was joking/giving me obv-shit "for being scum", you said I wasn't scum, I asked why you thought I was town, you said you didn't say nor imply I was town and then just ignored my follow-up questions

don't remember... something about you never really interacting with her before the game? too obvious for scumbuddies/masonbuddies/etc, seems more like scum trying to latch on to a townie (it's a shame because this is now a waste of a townslot and an obvious scumslot; makes the game less enjoyable all-around)

p-edit: be in hangout soon, need to setup

also my computer lags but I should still be able to see faces... or at least hear audios

I don't remember calling you town and I'm pretty sure you misunderstood. I have a null-townish read on you NOW, but it's for other things that hadn't happened yet. I mean, I may have misspoken as opposed to you misunderstanding. I'm not sure. I think I was trying to ask why they were calling you scum.

As for LLD, you're totally wrong. We are friends outside of the game and talk on a regular basis. So idk what you are talking about.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #541 (isolation #21) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:51 pm

Post by Amrun »

MATT WHY AREN'T YOU ON SKYPE

i want to ask you questions

but mostly i want to tell you about the watermelon jam i made
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #546 (isolation #22) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:32 pm

Post by Amrun »

Yeah... But that was slightly different and he would have been force replaced anyway, had he stayed.

But I did forget to mention that, after being directly involved in that, that replacement is definitely null. HOWEVER I have a town read on that slot otherwise so *shrug*
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #549 (isolation #23) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:50 pm

Post by Amrun »

Okay so even though I think the theory that MoS and I came up with IS sound and does make Trollie more likely to be town ... other shit just doesne't add up, and he bald face lied. MattP is really convincing on Skype about it. I'm really, really conflicted on whether MteattP is scum or not, but I've brokered a voting deal with Matt, so he gets my Trollie vote for the day. Regardless of that, I periodically change my mind whether my vote should be on Trollie or not, so this helps me stay in one place.

VOTE: Trollie
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #556 (isolation #24) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:15 pm

Post by Amrun »

I did point that out to you as well, Matt. That is my major confliction. I feel like those things together indicate Trollie town, but a lot of other things indicate Trollie scum, and I am having a hard time reconciling the different things.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #558 (isolation #25) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:16 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 550, DeasVail wrote:
Vote: TheTrollie

Amrun, would you rather lynch trollie before his replacement, or afterward?

Before, if I had a choice. I like preserving game integrity.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #563 (isolation #26) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:00 pm

Post by Amrun »

Reck voting without saying anything is quite a different thing than you doing it, Grimmjow. Reck has told me a little bit of why he suspects me. It's p stupid, in my opinion, but I clearly have my own bias there.

You, on the other hand, have zero content. You don't get to do that. No.

Content. Now. To EVERYONE.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #565 (isolation #27) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:25 pm

Post by Amrun »

I don't, actually.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #566 (isolation #28) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:41 pm

Post by Amrun »

I am doubting my previous town read on NS, now. We are talking on AIM and he clearly has never once read a single one of my posts and is questioning me on things that I FULLY explained in thread, for example, my read on LLD, which I uncharacteristically explained how my townread germinated there, so that's a really weird question to ask.

He started off the conversation basically calling me scum, but his entire line of questioning makes no sense and is just generic questions, the ENTIRETY of which were previously answered in thread, so far. Also his only point against me is that "town has no need to fake claim," even though he didn't actually read ANY of the post in which I talk about my fake claim.

That just seems like a generic, easy policy-lynch-disguised-as-a-scum-read that comes conveniently timed after several others vote me and some others have expressed suspicion of me, ALL for better reasons than THAT.

NS, I <3 you, but your play is not making sense to me as town right now.

ALSO I said this in aim to him before I posted it and he hasn't responded from the moment i turned the tables on him.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #568 (isolation #29) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:49 pm

Post by Amrun »

It's not that he didn't read them. He acted like he had read them, and when I called him out for clearly not reading them, he admitted to "a bit of skimming," but that's not a bit of skimming, it's just not reading the thread, which he has less motivation to do as scum.

If his scum read comes from stuff that doesn't include my recent content and only includes my fakeclaim, as he is saying, then why would he vote me NOW, after a sudden surge of momentum my way? If it was just about the fakeclaim, then he should have voted me from the minute I made it, because it was pretty obviously a fake claim. I knew it was going to be an obvious fake claim, and that was part of what I was going for - to see reactions to an obvious fakeclaim.

If he was just waiting until I admitted it was fake, that also makes no sense, because he didn't read the post in which I admitted it was fake.

Also his response afte
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #569 (isolation #30) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:49 pm

Post by Amrun »

*after I prodded him on aim was just "um nothing I say will help now."

Submitted too early.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #583 (isolation #31) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:48 pm

Post by Amrun »

1) I didn't actually laugh. I was just observing. I wasn't sure about it - I wanted to see how you continued to act after that, and there was nothing really wrong with it that I could see, but even after time passed, I couldn't get that niggling out of my gut that something was off about your reaction there. I am not sure what you are suggesting I should have done. I discussed it with several people I had town reads on, and I didn't "convince" MoS of anything in that regard. I told him what I thought and asked what he thought. I don't think he feels nearly as strongly about it as I do.

2) Of course the claim was stupid. That was the whole point of it.

3) Yes, and I want to talk to her about it because one of the main things that I have a scumread on you is what I read as your awkward facial expressions after/during said slip/pause/joke. She has a lot of experience with you and mafia face to face and said she had a theory about your facial expressions, so I want to hear her theory on this in more detail to help inform my read of you.

4) You are so wrong about this that it's funny, actually. I had a scumread on Trollie - a strong one - UNTIL MoS pointed out the ny/sicilian thing in thread, and then I talked to him about it on aim and saw where he was coming from. However, I was very conflicted and kept vacillating on my read of him. Nothing MattP said was any different than anything he said in thread, except his offer of vote bartering, and that's the only different thing that has occurred. I'm giving him my vote of Trollie today for his vote on my choice tomorrow if he is wrong about Trollie. I am still unsure this is the right decision... But I gave him my word, so that's what I'm doing.

I NEVER said we had a conversation we didn't have... You have said IN THREAD several reasons you suspect me. They are bad reasons, but they are reasons. I don't know what crack you're smoking. Why would I blatantly lie as any alignment? Jesus.

Grimm, I don't know what my personal conversations with you have anything to do with anything... Yes, I haven't had one with you yet, and my project for this week is to have a personal conversation with everyone that I haven't yet, since I was v/la over the weekend so that was difficult to seek people out. I don't care one iota about you talking to people at the scum house. That's not providing in thread content. I think EVERY single other person has done more in thread than you, though some others are slacking (espeeeeeeeeee, looking at you) and need to step it up, too. Mostly I wanted to see what you would say. Your opinions AREN'T open to the public because you don't make them public. Talking about them to 3 people aren't making them public. Notice that I have made basically my entire thought process entirely open in this thread for everyone to read, as well as talking to people about them. This game won't work unless we all do that. Your reticence to give any sort of content in the thread is really, extremely strange.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #593 (isolation #32) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:23 pm

Post by Amrun »

Reck, the entirety of your postings are just you being incredibly rude. There are points, some good, buried in there, but it's coated in you just being a complete dick for no reason. I don't appreciate it, and I'd like it to stop.

I am sorry that I worded that one part awkwardly that made you think I was saying we had a private conversation about it. That was my bad. I wasn't actually saying that, though.

As for esurio, I don't have a town read on any of those other people. I have a town read on esurio. Also none of those people were talking about how easy you are to read because of your facial expressions.

The crux of your point is that you think I am using others as meat shields; I'm not. However, I happen to have involved other people in several of my key plays so far, so I see where you're going with that and it makes sense to me for town to come to that conclusion. Yes, I am interacting more with other people than I usually do, so that's something to pick up on, but I am just trying to utilize the mechanic to my best ability.

I'm fine with continuing to talk about this, if you want to, but I've basically said what I need to say. If you respond with a rude tone, I'm just going to ignore it. I've really had enough. This is totally unrelated to alignment. This is me asking you to stop, at the very least to me. I don't play mafia to be treated that way, and I'm feeling particularly sensitive lately for whatever reason. Please stop.

Grimm, I do appreciate the offer, but it's 4:21 am here and I am about to go to bed. I will be around tomorrow, though not necessarily at the computer. I should probably be on the computer from whenever I wake up to 2-3pm ish, and then later at night, and I should be available via text all day. My phone number is on the spread sheet. What is your preferred contact method?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #604 (isolation #33) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:42 am

Post by Amrun »

MattP - what was the timing of that conversation where he says NY again? When did he say that?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #607 (isolation #34) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:13 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 191, TheTrollie wrote:matt is being dumb...i want sicillian matt to think im NY scum so that I can avoid the NK

This post was on July 27...

THIS was also on July 27:

TROLLIE: yea i want you to think im NY mafia
i also tried to softclaim investigative role to u

(as said to me by matt)

Which, on one hand, makes what Staeg said untrue, that he had been corrected by people. And on the other, it is so ridiculous and makes no fucking sense at all that he said one of those things directly after one another, as town. UGH.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #609 (isolation #35) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:28 am

Post by Amrun »

No, it didn't. That's what I just told you and found out from Matt. ...

I just discussed it with esurio. It didn't really help much, because what she said were Reck's facial scumtells are the same things I observed in Reck, HOWEVER, she also said there are ~reasons~ Reck is town.

I want to talk about it with Pie, since I also have a townread on him and he's known Reck for longer.

But I think I've decided I can ride it out for a few days.

Vote: Staeg

Sorry, bro. You replaced Bitmap. My scumread on NS is stronger but I also have ~reasons~ why I'd like to wait for at least tomorrow on that.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #612 (isolation #36) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:30 am

Post by Amrun »

UGH i forgot my deal with you

Sorry

Vote: Trollie

My b
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #613 (isolation #37) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:31 am

Post by Amrun »

I was totally thinking I was voting Reck, lol
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #706 (isolation #38) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:28 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 618, InflatablePie wrote:
In post 609, Amrun wrote:I want to talk about it with Pie, since I also have a townread on him and he's known Reck for longer.

I didn't notice ANY scum!Reck reactions from what I recall, sooooooo you're pushing nothing

also you keep doing the "I need to talk to X before formulating my own opinion" and while I get talking to people is part of the game and all, the way you're doing it is very indicative of scum (and if you try and ask why because you really don't get it, I will sit down and do my best Reck imitation, .gifs and all)

If you would actually read or listen to anything I've ever said, you would realize that I actually have very distinct opinions that I formed all on my own. I am, however, seeking to communicate with people about them and dialogue about their and my opinions, trying to utilize the mechanic. You haven't bothered to listen to anything I have ever said, so why would you start now?

I at least thought you wouldn't be a dick. As much as I wanted to talk with you about things, there is no point. If you feel like actually attempting to get a read worth having on me, contact me. Until then, I'll assume your close mindedness will continue. At least Reck tried to call me today, even though I wasn't at the computer.

In post 704, Grimmjow wrote:ATTENTION THREAD: I WILL BE DRINKING HEAVILY TOMORROW NIGHT. I WILL LIKELY NOT ABLE TO MAKE THE HANGOUT DUE TO WORK, BUT I WOULD LOVE MORE CONVOS TOMORROW NIGHT KTHNX

Are you around now? I would still like to talk with you.

I am really not emotionally handling this game very well, which surprises me a lot, actually. It's probably a coincidence that I feel emotionally out of sorts, but talking all nicey nice to people who treat me outside of the thread as if I am town and then turn on me in the thread is strange, and jarring, and I really don't like it and it's messing with my head. No one who actually has a scumread on me has bothered to try and further the read in any way and the only one whose read makes any iota of sense is Reck's.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #716 (isolation #39) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:00 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 707, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 706, Amrun wrote:At least Reck tried to call me today, even though I wasn't at the computer.

No I didn't.

WELP I have a missed skype call from you at 1:17 am.

In post 709, DeasVail wrote:
In post 706, Amrun wrote:I am really not emotionally handling this game very well, which surprises me a lot, actually. It's probably a coincidence that I feel emotionally out of sorts, but talking all nicey nice to people who treat me outside of the thread as if I am town and then turn on me in the thread is strange, and jarring, and I really don't like it and it's messing with my head. No one who actually has a scumread on me has bothered to try and further the read in any way and the only one whose read makes any iota of sense is Reck's.

Do you find that games where you are scum affect you more emotionally?

No - and if they did, why the fuck would I say that? Jesus fuck.

@nacho: I think I explained pretty thoroughly why I don't think town NS would react that way. But I'll try again. Basically, my issue is why he would vote me for a reason that was at its most valid 15 pages ago without ever mentioning that I was scum, either directly to me or in thread, and then as soon as I turn it on him, he clams up and refuses to talk to me. He STILL hasn't talked to me. Still, I don't want to lynch him yet, because while if anyone else did that, it would be insta-pitchfork time ... it's NS. etc.

Btw I think I've totally fucking confused myself - who the fuck did staeg replaced because I thought he replaced bitmap. That's why I voted him earlier.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #717 (isolation #40) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:08 am

Post by Amrun »

Oooh, okay, I was right.

Nacho, did you think BBmolla is replacing the Bitmap slot? He's replacing the GreyICE slot.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #719 (isolation #41) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:29 am

Post by Amrun »

Okay Bitmap/Staeg is a much stronger scumread for me after pooling information with Nacho. I already suspected him, but I didn't have a great reason beyond awkwardness and gut and him posting zero useful things in the thread or anywhere else. Anyone in the Thursday G-Chat probably remembers that Bitmap was claiming masons with everyone, not batting an eyelash at reck and others' mason claims, and called himself the mason overlord. But apparently on Sunday he reacted totally different to mason claims and tried to be all srsbsns about them, plus that strange convo with Nacho after it. That switch in reaction doesn't make any sense for town.

p-edit: Nuwen, I'll tell you on aim, okay?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #726 (isolation #42) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:15 am

Post by Amrun »

Nuwen, how do you not understand that you weren't asking me about scumhunting? You were asking me about the thing I said and why I said it, which had very little to do with scumhunting. Whatever.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #730 (isolation #43) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:06 am

Post by Amrun »

Yes, but MattP, whom we were talking about, I have a confident town read on. Town does all sorts of things that make no sense. esurio and I were talking about it, and saying that wasn't strange in context (well, at least from my perspective). My scum suspects are generally more accurate than inaccurate, though, of course, sometimes I am just wrong. I WASN'T TALKING ABOUT SCUMHUNTING THERE, because of the people I was talking about, I have already used that to help determine alignment and made my mind up about it. NS, it helped turn my town read around to scum, but Matt, I decided it was a playstyle thing unique to this mechanic. I already said that to you but you don't get it.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #732 (isolation #44) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:32 am

Post by Amrun »

No, wrong. You have your time lines all mixed up.

I was talking about it because you ASKED me about it, not because I wanted to clog the thread up with it. That's also why I said I'd tell you over aim, because it's not really important. I only mentioned my emotional state because it WILL affect how I react to things in thread, and if I was looking at reading someone, it's something I would want to know. I have since re-thought and decided this will be wildly misinterpreted, but it is the truth.

It was more like this:

1. Matt talks to me while v/la, says Trollie is scum, asks me to catch up, talks about it a bit
2. I tell him I'll catch up the next day; I do this
3. After reading, I decide Trollie is probably scum.
4. MoS points out Trollie's potential town tell; MoS and I talk about this privately. I decide it is a valid, but not 100%, tell. I unvote.
5. Matt talks to me privately and makes a passionate Trollie case. It is convincing, but I am still not totally willing to vote Trollie, because of other misgivings. We make a vote deal.
6. Later on, I kind of forget my vote wasn't on Reck, where it would most naturally be, and when I decide to unvote Reck, move my vote to Staeg because of Bitmap.
7. I remember I wasn't even voting Reck to begin with and put my vote back on Trollie re: deal.

If you don't re-evaluate your town reads constantly, then YOU'RE the one who's a waste of time. Try reading the thread next time.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #733 (isolation #45) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:34 am

Post by Amrun »

Oh woops, I don't actually unvote in 4. I meant I remove my suspicion of trollie. Idk why i said it that way.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #749 (isolation #46) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:22 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 746, InflatablePie wrote:There's still some vodka at the house. I should take a shot for every time you say you're waiting to here from people before giving an opinion, or if you preface your opinions with "I talked with [x]", and I'll get back to you in about an hour. Spoiler: I'd be hammered as fuck

Well if I had a shot for every opinion I've formed on my own that you've entirely ignored, or for every time I'm completely fucking baffled that I'm being suspected for
using the fucking mechanic
, then I'd probably be dead from alcohol poisoning.

The interaction you're quoting from the hang out is exactly what I said - you were NULL at that point. NULL. It's pretty straight forward. I NOW have a town read on you. Before, I didn't. I also didn't have a scumread on you. I wasn't really paying attention to you when I half-assedly answered your questions, because I was more interested in reading other people at that moment and I only have so much mental power to focus on things with at one time.

You clearly think it was a strange way to word it, but I worded it how I worded it and that's that.

As for MoS, YES, I've talked to him 3-4+ times privately, and we've even talked in thread about having private conversations. The things I said came from private conversations, which I even clarified in that same exact post, before you snipped it. Why would you ignore that?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #751 (isolation #47) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:29 am

Post by Amrun »

Also, apology accepted. Thanks.

And I forgot to mention - as for reck, that's why I wanted to talk to you about it, BECAUSE you know him so well face to face. That was WHY I said I wanted to ask your opinion. And I respect that opinion, and will consider it heavily when I am thinking about Reck's alignment. As it is, I've already decided to let that rest for a few days and focus on other things.

p-edit: I am not comfortable with the weakness of hitogoroshi's reads. However, he is at least being explicit about where they come from. hito, don't you have any other scum reads?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #758 (isolation #48) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:08 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 454, Amrun wrote:
He said to me
that he thinks Reck's scumslip could have been genuine, but the way he's gone about pushing it has come across as very fence-sitty and wishy washy.

That's what I was referring to from that post.

However, after that, I said here:

In post 474, Amrun wrote:sooooooooooooooo

Which is explicit.

And MoS posted part of that conversation here:

In post 477, Mastermind of Sin wrote:
In post 474, Amrun wrote:sooooooooooooooo

This.

For everyone else's benefit (abridged):

MoS: read the quote very carefully...he says "the NK" not "a NK" or "being NK'd"
MoS: which implies that he realizes there is only one mafia faction NK and he just mixed up which team had it
MoS: and I find it highly unlikely that he'd do it on accident, since I'm relatively confident that if he was NY mafia his role pm says his team makes the kill
MoS: even if [his role pm] doesn't mention the sicilian lack of kill specifically we know via his posts that he realizes there is only one kill, those two points together make it nearly impossible he did this as scum

How much more explicit can it get, Pie?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #759 (isolation #49) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:14 am

Post by Amrun »

ALSO I enjoyed hito's rant.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #830 (isolation #50) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:00 pm

Post by Amrun »

I'm about to catch up on the thread - but Reck, you messaged me on skype to message you when I got home, and I did, and you're posting here, but not responding on skype.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #831 (isolation #51) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:13 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 764, InflatablePie wrote:Anyway, Amrun, point is: if I
am
being retarded, do you have any convo logs that support your claim of MoS being wishy-washy on Reck's "scumslip"?

You're really, seriously missing what I am trying to say here.

AIM randomly logged me out before I saved my logs, so I lost the convo where we discussed Reck's slip, but he WASN'T wishy washy in that conversation. He seemed quite confident that Reck was scum. However, his ACTUAL play doesn't reflect that at all. Do YOU think MoS has a strong scumread on Reck?

In post 810, BBmolla wrote:VOTE: Amrun

Stop talking about me. It's like high school all over again :(

Is this referring to me?

Also, why did you say the thing about Bitmap in your first post?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #845 (isolation #52) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:33 pm

Post by Amrun »

OKAY Can we just post the thing I said in response to Pie's attack because it's a lot to type out.

Long and short of it:
-He wasn't necessarily "wishy washy" in the conversation in question. He DID fencesit and imply he was committing to more than he was.
-This wasn't followed by any sort of actual scumhunting or aggressiveness that I associate with MoS, and he just let this "could be a genuine scum slip" fade to obscurity.

Eventually the video will get posted which goes into more detail.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #848 (isolation #53) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:43 pm

Post by Amrun »

Grimmjow, for the love of God, send me a text on skype or something. Can someone at least verify that he's talking to people about this and not just voting?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #851 (isolation #54) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:46 pm

Post by Amrun »

Also - I want to say that if my vote were free, it would be on Nuwen. I've waited long enough. Some of the case, I cannot share because it would spoil future information getting.

Some of it stems from her semantics-ridden attack on me combined with the fact that she very clearly does not care if I'm town or scum, but thinks I am an easy target.

When I think sharing the rest won't compromise future information, I will share it.

p-edit: LOVELY

My flip is going to be fucking great. Just don't lynch me until I get my full case on Nuwen out, please.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #854 (isolation #55) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:52 pm

Post by Amrun »

Also, even if it has somehow done the opposite of what I had hoped it would, I feel better for having explained myself more thoroughly on one point, at least. The 1v1 thing is good - keep doing it, Reck, and others if Reck dies or whatever. Even if it's netted something bad this time, that's like, my fault somehow for sucking or whatever. I think it's a good thing overall.

p-edit:

Yeah, that's fine. I'm willing to do whatever. I'm just saying please don't quick lynch me and waste time, if it's going to happen. There's a lot more information that needs to come out of this day.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #856 (isolation #56) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:58 pm

Post by Amrun »

I want to know - did anything change after that conversation, for you?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #858 (isolation #57) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:02 pm

Post by Amrun »

Okay - why?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #860 (isolation #58) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:14 pm

Post by Amrun »

As much as I probably should not, I am going to enjoy you being wrong. Can I watch you on webcam reading my flip, if I die?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #863 (isolation #59) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:35 pm

Post by Amrun »

So you'll carrot something totally unrelated to you, but not respond to basic questions...?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #865 (isolation #60) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:52 pm

Post by Amrun »

I asked him the question ages ago why he suspects me. No answer yet.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #875 (isolation #61) » Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:39 am

Post by Amrun »

WELL now I don't know if Nuwen is scum because all of my secret case scummy things I was picking up on are explained by this move. Welp.

Okay, good with Trollie or MoS lynch.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #893 (isolation #62) » Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:18 am

Post by Amrun »

Yeah, sure, I phrased some things weirdly in my long-winded explanation. I tried very hard to fix any confusion by the end of it. It's not like I could think about what I was saying and if it made sense and said what I meant to say, or re-read it like I was posting.

If you hunt scum by surface inconsistencies, especially in a situation like that where I'm being grilled from two directions about something I've had no time to think about, then I'm not even going to bother, and rest assured that you will also think everyone else who becomes the target in a 1v1 interview is scum. I wasn't even counter-attacking. Pie especially is town and even Reck is probably town by this point.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #895 (isolation #63) » Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:22 am

Post by Amrun »

If you weren't so far up your tunnel, you'd rather think about the motivations in what I was saying and the point that I tried very hard to get across rather than surface inconsistencies.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #898 (isolation #64) » Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:26 am

Post by Amrun »

Aw, esurio, y ur reads gotta be so bad. :( It's okay, you're still nice.

It's not about thinking about it hard, though, it's about correctly expressing myself, which I have always had a hard time doing re: speech. I am a writer for a reason.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #902 (isolation #65) » Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:29 am

Post by Amrun »

That's a bummer. :(

I kinda wanted to watch myself being add.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #907 (isolation #66) » Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:49 am

Post by Amrun »

It IS a bummer, pie - not everyone who got to watch it agrees with you. I felt really good after recording it, like people would see it and look past my ramblings to see the underneath. I could have stood on my head and hooted like a monkey and had a better chance of convincing YOU I was town.

And it had an added benefit of expressing one of the reasons I find MoS scummy. Now that I'm not keeping my Nuwen sekritz under the rug, I can express that more adequately when I have the time.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #909 (isolation #67) » Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:53 am

Post by Amrun »

Did you see that was after he said he was the mason overlord? Lol
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #921 (isolation #68) » Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:44 pm

Post by Amrun »

Hmmm.

I assumed the scum was vanilla because I thought it said it in the OP. I checked; it doesn't. I wasn't actually cognizant of this assumption until Nuwen's post when I want, "Wait, scum have PRs?"

Buuuuuuut I basically agree with Nuwen's assessment of MoS - even to the part where MoS is scum independent of Trollie, which is why I'd prefer to lynch MoS. However, Trollie is also probably scum, and I think scum WITH MoS, and it IS bad to split wagons. I mean ... ugh. This goes against what I think is the theoretically best lynch, but gamestate does count for something. It grates me, though.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #947 (isolation #69) » Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:55 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 943, InflatablePie wrote:Cool, if a MoS wagon takes off you have a post to fall back on. If not, you have reasons for thinking he's town too. Congratulations.

kdowns, I'm sorry, but learn to fucking read. That post was discussing which of Trollie/MoS to lynch first, not either of them being town.

And you posting without a hito vote is me being fed up. DO SOMETHING.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #948 (isolation #70) » Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:56 pm

Post by Amrun »

I immediately feel bad about the rude tone of that post. Sorry.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #955 (isolation #71) » Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:06 pm

Post by Amrun »

I really feel bad about lashing out at you - it was unrelated to you. x.x Sorry.

I just cannot understand that you think not pressuring anyone about anything and letting your vote be entirely idle is more proactive than just not voting anyone. Can you show me other town games where you exhibit this behavior? (Or any games in which you do?)

saulres, for example, often is slow to vote, but I have never noticed this behavior from you so it's throwing me for a loop.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #961 (isolation #72) » Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:22 pm

Post by Amrun »

Since it's a new thing, what is your rationale behind it? why are you doing it? What do you hope to achieve? Private answer accepted.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #971 (isolation #73) » Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:07 am

Post by Amrun »

v/la until probably Monday or Tuesday - but will probably be around here and there, as usual for work, but busy and tired and moreso than usual this week as I'm training someone who also has to stay with me so I wont' even have much privacy for game.

If I really need to be reached, I suggest text.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1266 (isolation #74) » Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:05 pm

Post by Amrun »

Okay.

Back from v/la, too tired to catch up today, so, tomorrow. Only Nacho bothered to text me and we talked about Agar, who became a scumread for me after a conversation with him on Thursday. Nacho said nothing drastic had happened in thread so that's about it. Contact me as usual tomorrow; if urgent, text is always best.

p-edit: Oh, really, MoS, you see me posting "back from v/la, catch up tomorrow" posts in all of my other games, right? Sooo avoiding. Yeah.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1268 (isolation #75) » Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:14 pm

Post by Amrun »

Well, that's what nacho said when we talked... That was Saturday, though, I think. Something could have happened since then, but since no one texted me, I assumed nothing emergent, at least.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1319 (isolation #76) » Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:48 pm

Post by Amrun »

OKAY gotta catch up now... My internet was out at home today so I had to go to my grandma's after we got back from the hospital. Blegh. This is my "I'm working on it as we speak" post.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1321 (isolation #77) » Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:08 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 1056, AGar wrote:Points to Eusirio for getting the most posts out of LLD all game long.

THIS IS WHAT YOU POST? Someone, for the love of all that is holy, put a bullet between AGar's eyes tonight.

In post 1077, DeasVail wrote:
Vote: MoS
I guess.

This is a lazy vote - and even though I agree with it - I'd like you to explain why you made it.

In post 1089, Espeonage wrote:
Vote: MoS

This is, too.

In post 1092, DeathRowKitty wrote:Espeonage: I have no idea why has a wagon. But he just seems altogether smug which while is how he always is, it happens moreso when he is scum.
Espeonage: And it's day 1
Espeonage: So I'm not going to care too much who we lynch
Espeonage: so yeah

Never mind, daykill him next. You can daykill me after.

Annnnnnnnd the explanation is soooo bad. Not sure if scummy, but bad.

In post 1094, Mastermind of Sin wrote:

Highlights (aka TLDR):

- Amrun: “I kind of feel like he [Reck] just needs to be lynched right away”
- Amrun was ready to back away from the failed Reck wagon and let me take the fall for it even though it was her idea and she tried to bait me into taking responsibility for it.
- Amrun was just throwing buzzwords around to try and distance herself from me in case I continued to get pressure over voting Reck at her behest.
- She was looking for a “buddy” that she could talk to who thought she was town rather than looking for someone SHE thought was town.
- Amrun tried to stall being convinced that TheTrollie was town because he was only a few votes away from being lynched at the time, and Amrun wanted to position herself to vote him. Then, after saying she was convinced...
- Despite supposedly being convinced TheTrollie was town, Amrun made a deal with MattP to vote him anyway, and when confronted said that her word was more important and couldn’t be broken even thought she "regrets" making the deal. She cared more about not breaking her word to someone than about lynching scum.
- She’s just vote-hopping on the backs of other people’s cases and trying to avoid sticking her neck out for anything.

-K lol there was more to that quote and conversation surrounding it
-Nope.jpg, would have been voting him if not for trying to keep my MattP gambit alive until he fully reacted to it
-Yeah, no.
-Also wrong. I thought you were town - in fact, my read of you-town was fairly strong. I think I also said this in the google hangout, not sure on that one though. I wanted someone to talk to about the game that I thought was town and also thought I was town, at least at the time.
-No - I've said over and over again that MattP put a lot of doubt into my trollie town read, and I was NEVER as strongly convinced about trollie town as you were. And I was still conflicted about Trollie when we talked about me regretting making the deal - which I do, but not because I said Trollie was town.
-Also NOT AT ALL even remotely true. What the fuck?

In post 1117, AGar wrote:This wagon is turrible.

Like... turrrrrible.
Amrun needs death, asaply.

This just really highlights why AGar is scum. We had a conversation over AIM in which I probed all of his reads. Hey, AGar, got a read on MoS yet?

When I said I had no read of him because he had poor activity, he deflected and said other people were worse. I asked him his reads, and he said "they're in my posts" and he has exactly two posted reads, which are me-scum and reck-town, and he claims he implied pie-town, which I'll grant him but had to actively search for. He did share a few other reads, but not many, and some of THOSE were null reads. Basically, his whole thing was that he sheeped Pie on his read of me, and before that, had no scumreads at all. He does not have many reads, and continues to pretend his activity and engagement is much higher than it actually is (see his quip at LLD I quoted earlier).

The real kicker is that despite the fact that I'm his only real scumread, he did not ever ask me a question related to my alignment. He didn't even ask me my reads. He doesn't care about probing his ONLY scumread. He is scum.

In post 1154, Mastermind of Sin wrote:I like how practically the entire Trollie wagon has switched to me and Amrun is just sitting over there agreeing with the suspicion on me and waiting for her chance to hammer....and nobody on my wagon has actually stopped to consider how suspicious this whole thing is, despite numerous people off the wagon pointing it out.

Nice scum claim, Reck. Too bad for you I have a confirmable power role so have fun explaining why you of all people voted me today when you KNOW I'm not bullshitting.

Oh hey maybe I was v/la! I was also all set to vote you at one point, and mattp can confirm this. When he first voted you, we were talking on text and decided to move our votes and transfer the deal to you, but before I could get to a computer, he had already changed his mind and was back on Trollie. I'm basically voting with MattP for the duration of today, which is only in part because of the deal and the rest because of equal parts matt being super obvtown, our reads aligning, and my vote being suspect enough that it's more potent and does more good when mixed with that of Matt's. This would probably crumble if Matt and I ever came to total odds about our reads today, but right now, we're really aligned.

In post 1165, MattP wrote:Although he did lie to me which is weird considering the situation when he did.

Please explain this - we haven't talked over the weekend and need to catch up asap. Probably busy tomorrow being at the hospital, but text me.

In post 1173, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 1169, DeasVail wrote:
In post 1168, xRECKONERx wrote:Why? Pie is town.

Because Pie will just tell us MoS is obvtown no matter what he claims.

Well, MoS just claimed to me.

While his role wouldn't confirm his
alignment
, per se, it would confirm his ability/actions for the night.

I'll let you all decide how to handle that since I don't have a vote, here.

I don't understand why ANYONE unvoted after this. I understand that he has claimed a confirmable role, but that has nothing to do with his alignment, even if it's true. Blegh.

In post 1249, Mastermind of Sin wrote:Dating Game Show 2 (2011) -

In post 522, Amrun wrote:You've got to be fucking kidding me. Your OMGUS is showing. Put it away.

You clearly don't know what coaching and fencesitting even is.
I'm really tired of this conversation.

Just shoot me and save the walls.

Always On (2012) -

In post 454, Amrun wrote:I think I had a townread on MoS before but I can't remember why and I'm feeling vaguely scummish on him as well. He said to me that he thinks Reck's scumslip could have been genuine, but
the way he's gone about pushing it has come across as very fence-sitty and wishy washy.

Bolding mine. WHAT!? Amrun claims to know what
fencesitting
means?

What the fuck? Did you seriously just take a game - IN THAT CONTEXT, of all contexts, oh the irony - and use it to - what, attack me personally? That is the biggest stretch and lowest pot shot... It doesn't even make sense, either. If you're going to try and insult me and be catty, at least do it well.

In post 1290, Plum wrote:I'm trying to read up, but this looks like right madness. The truest thing I've seen was this:

In post 367, Fate wrote:You said yourself there's something called information overload.

If this game is 60 pages long and there's literally a 1:5 ratio of content inside:outside the thread, thats way too much information to parse or deal with.

So I've skimmed 15 pages and going through everything is a trainwreck waiting to happen. My predecessor was thoroughly weird.

Please just message me or AIM me and tell me what the frick is going on. I'll make tea and we'll have a nice chat.

OKAY okay all reservations about Trollie GONE

Plum just tripped the Amished tell. She hasn't read much of the game, but attempts to dismiss her predecessor's actions (the only person she mentions at all) by calling him weird.

CONFIRM VOTE: PLUM

I can already see that the MoS lynch is not going to happen, and it probably is in town's best interest to test his claim, even if that rankles me. Plum just scummed up Trollie's slot even more than Trollie did, so I'm less unhappy than I anticipated being reading through the thread and seeing all the votes leaving MoS.

Also, update on Staeg: I had a strong scumread on Bitmap, and still do, but Staeg initially struck me as town (esp. for something he did to Nacho). However, his content since then is really underwhelming and concerning. But he's much further down the fire and brimstone list than, say, MoS, Plum, or AGar.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1322 (isolation #78) » Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:10 pm

Post by Amrun »

I also wanted to say (but forgot to) that my town read on esurio is slightly diminished by her very weak reads list. I still think she's town, but having only one scumread and all the rest based on activity is really poor and I expected something a lot stronger from someone I had such a misguided town read on.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1324 (isolation #79) » Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:24 pm

Post by Amrun »

That was the only truly important part of it besides Plum's entrance, so, okay? I felt obligated to respond to your shit-case on me, so I did.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1325 (isolation #80) » Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:24 pm

Post by Amrun »

I also really want you to explain the post of post 1249.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1329 (isolation #81) » Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:54 pm

Post by Amrun »

I don't get it AT ALL, MoS. Like I have no fucking clue what you're trying to say. The only possible interpretations I can think of don't make me scum and are also extremely mean-spirited, so I am lost.

p-edit: Switching back? I was already on Trollie. And whatever, esurio is still probably town, but her reads are really shit.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1334 (isolation #82) » Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:01 pm

Post by Amrun »

Some confirmable roles relate alignment; that was a response to your post that said this didn't. Are you?

p-edit: Pie, let's disregard that they have both been my major scum suspects for the day. Let's just throw that out the window. Is that SERIOUSLY not the behavior you'd expect from town?

p-edit 2: Yes, I did support the MoS wagon. My vote was basically there in spirit. I, in fact, tried to convince Nuwen to vote MoS over Trollie because I was more sure of MoS scum and thought MoS scum indicated Trollie scum and thought after she switched, I could convince Matt and enough others to switch the train there. As a matter of fact, I'd STILL lynch him, but the combination of his role claim + Plum's scummy entrance + momentum + deadline tip the scales in favor of Trollie.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1346 (isolation #83) » Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:30 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 1339, DeasVail wrote:
Amrun:
Do you think Plum would be familiar enough with the Amished tell to avoid it?

Not really, no; MAYBE in its purest form, like going, "Oh, sorry, guys, that Trollie was so scummy!" In this more oblique form? No. The Amished tell isn't actually widely touted, but I believe in it.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1357 (isolation #84) » Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:08 pm

Post by Amrun »

Um, Plum, I sent you messages 7 minutes ago.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1365 (isolation #85) » Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:30 pm

Post by Amrun »

Unfortunately, I got nothing much. Plum asked a pretty generic question - what happened with the reck scumslip thing - I gave a basic tl;dr of the situation. I asked what her process was after replacing in, and it was a basic reiteration of the post that I find scummy in the first place. It's hard to really talk about the game because she has not actually read it.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1387 (isolation #86) » Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:41 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 1368, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Vote: Plum

@NYScum: I am claiming on behalf of the Sicilian scum. We think the optimal strategy in this game is to have one of us claim so that you don't {waste your kills on missed tickets/accidentally kill one of us}.

Send an ticket my way tonight. Optimal strategy gogogo.

WHAT THE FUCK

I expected Plum to flip scum, and while I'm happy about it,
what the fuck

One read wrong, one read right... *sigh*
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1389 (isolation #87) » Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:51 am

Post by Amrun »

Well, yeah, but it doesn't really matter because she has to die immediately.

Also did skye EVER send my fucking messages?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1394 (isolation #88) » Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:33 am

Post by Amrun »

We can't let people claim shit like that and live. I've claimed scum before as town, but not like THAT. Noooo.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1400 (isolation #89) » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:30 am

Post by Amrun »

@zorotter: If the ny mafia hypothetically sends a member of the sicilian mafia a ticket tonight, when would that person get access to the qt?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1402 (isolation #90) » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:35 am

Post by Amrun »

It's dumb to assume it's a dumb question. It's pretty important, actually.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1406 (isolation #91) » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:40 am

Post by Amrun »

If there is a vig, they better be on LLD.

p-edit: Yes, the likelihood of that being the answer was high, but I don't see the point in taking the risk.

Already, if LLD were Sicilian scum and had any guesses to NY scum, and guessed correctly, that could be disastrous for us even IF she were vigged.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1415 (isolation #92) » Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:33 pm

Post by Amrun »

Look at Playground Mafia where they were scum together and drama happened and LLD replaced out - not similar, imho, but look for yourself.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1416 (isolation #93) » Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:34 pm

Post by Amrun »

PeregrineV modded it.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1417 (isolation #94) » Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:34 pm

Post by Amrun »

... oops, greyice replaced out, not lld...
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1549 (isolation #95) » Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:07 pm

Post by Amrun »

holy fuck we lynched someone??? NO ONE TEXTED ME ABOUT IT? screw you guys

lemme find out why we are in night right now, brb
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1550 (isolation #96) » Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:08 pm

Post by Amrun »

Oh cool. Hitoscum dead. Well hito was a scumfuck obviously so yeah. But idk why it was a quicklynch yet.

So far reads pretty good. Feelin' good.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1551 (isolation #97) » Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:22 pm

Post by Amrun »

Oh, well that's simple.

When day opens, I have an important post to make, unless esurio thinks I should make it now - ESURIO IF YOU SEE THIS AND THINK I SHOULD POST IT NOW, send me something.

I was going to post it when ~something~ happened, but now that something will never happen, so meh.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1553 (isolation #98) » Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:29 pm

Post by Amrun »

cuz you dumb and don't know how to read me at all

but no one texted me cuz matt died, which was fairly predictable but I was hoping did not happen. I was hoping the scum would waste their ticket on LLD or blah blah blah.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1556 (isolation #99) » Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:30 pm

Post by Amrun »

oh no

whatever shall I do

so beyond caring

I'm town; I don't give a fuck if you like it or not. Shut up or lynch me. The end. Except that would be stupid because I'm obviously town.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1559 (isolation #100) » Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:33 pm

Post by Amrun »

No need to fear. That's not my style, in general.

I'm just so frustrated with that shit in this game, when I'd have to be on actual, literal crack to treat Trollie the way I did as scum and then dat counterwagon and then to respond that way to LLD's sicilian claim as sicilian that it's just annoying as fuck. People are just pot shotting and not putting up. Put up or shut up, is my point.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1562 (isolation #101) » Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:15 pm

Post by Amrun »

I didn't know; after I talked to her, I was like ... 75-80% sure she was gambitting town, but I still didn't want her alive in LyLo to be safe. You just don't take chances with shit like that. I made a post about it, but didn't go into too much detail for obvious reasons.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1568 (isolation #102) » Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:03 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 1563, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 1559, Amrun wrote:actual, literal crack to treat Trollie the way I did as scum

MUUUUUUUUULTIBALL

READING ENTIRE SEEEEEEEEEEENTENCESSSSSSSSSSSS
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1572 (isolation #103) » Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:30 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 1569, Staeg wrote:
In post 1560, InflatablePie wrote:
In post 1559, Amrun wrote:and then to respond that way to LLD's sicilian claim as sicilian

can you run that by me again please

Amrun, you missed this one, and I'm legitimately curious

Oh, I did. Sorry.

It's pretty basic, though - my publicly vacillating reaction and my question to zoraster are unlikely to come from someone who is Sicilian. It's not as obvious as me not being NY, though.

Considering this and deciding I am scum anyway is one thing, but it is pretty clear that not much critical thinking is happening here from most of the people who suspect me / suspected me.

It's going down the "easy mode" path, which I think is a mistake despite our two good lynches so far. However, considering the two scumflips, I am slightly less concerned by being lynched than I was before, at least.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1595 (isolation #104) » Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:57 pm

Post by Amrun »

kdowns - what is your read on Nuwen?

Vote: AGar

Panzer/NS is probably town.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1597 (isolation #105) » Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:02 pm

Post by Amrun »

Why aren't you voting Nuwen?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1599 (isolation #106) » Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:10 pm

Post by Amrun »

So why aren't you now?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1601 (isolation #107) » Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:24 pm

Post by Amrun »

Vote: kdowns

When I asked why you weren't voting hito, you gave me a bunch of bullshit. It clearly wasn't genuine.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1606 (isolation #108) » Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:36 pm

Post by Amrun »

Did I say it was recent? No, I did not. And that conversation went into a much deeper discussion about why you suspected hito, and why you weren't voting, and at the time, it convinced me you were scum, but then I talked it out with LLD, and she said, "Well, he's kdowns," and I decided to trust my previous read of you. I also told you THAT.

But it kept bothering me, and we talked about it in thread.

If you forgot...

In post 951, kdowns wrote:
In post 947, Amrun wrote:
In post 943, InflatablePie wrote:Cool, if a MoS wagon takes off you have a post to fall back on. If not, you have reasons for thinking he's town too. Congratulations.

kdowns, I'm sorry, but learn to fucking read. That post was discussing which of Trollie/MoS to lynch first, not either of them being town.

And you posting without a hito vote is me being fed up. DO SOMETHING.

Amrun, I am reading. I am having conflicting feels about people in this game that I thought was Town being Scum and Vice Versa. I will put a vote down when I can CONFIDENTLY place a read on someone and it not waiver that much.

Yes, I have a Scum read on Hito at the moment, but I will not put a vote on him until I can get a clear and confident read on him. All I have on him so far is the conversation that He and I had last night and his posts in the game. I need to talk to him more.

In post 957, kdowns wrote:
In post 955, Amrun wrote:I really feel bad about lashing out at you - it was unrelated to you. x.x Sorry.

I just cannot understand that you think not pressuring anyone about anything and letting your vote be entirely idle is more proactive than just not voting anyone. Can you show me other town games where you exhibit this behavior? (Or any games in which you do?)

saulres, for example, often is slow to vote, but I have never noticed this behavior from you so it's throwing me for a loop.

I cannot link you to any games where I have done this before, because I have yet to do this before. This is an entirely new thing I am trying.

Pedit: Pie get on Skype or LoL please?

In post 961, Amrun wrote:Since it's a new thing, what is your rationale behind it? why are you doing it? What do you hope to achieve? Private answer accepted.

You never answered this, by the way.

But then when it came time to actually wagon hito...

In post 1517, kdowns wrote:Holy Hell that Hito Wagon grew fast.

"Wagon growing too fast" is one of the oldest reasons in the book why to suddenly call your scumread town.

In post 1523, kdowns wrote:========[]

VOTE: Hito

And then you HAMMER. After all that shit and hito being your only actual suspect.

But when it comes to Nuwen, where is your "new style" of play? Why are you so quick to put out your vote now, when you weren't on hito?

p-edit: Mixing shit up? What are you TALKING about? That's when I found you explosively scummy but decided you just didn't know how to express yourself at all ever and let it lie. But now you're completely flying in the face of all that, and with hito flipping scum and Nuwen being almost certain town, the associative tells are just screaming out loud.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1610 (isolation #109) » Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:50 pm

Post by Amrun »

No, you didn't SAY it, but in the middle of a quick wagon on your TOP SCUM SUSPECT, all you say is, "gee, this wagon sure is fast!" and don't VOTE.

Also that deflection is pretty poor.

And you DON'T HAVE AN EXPLANATION for why you are suddenly trying out this new thing of "not voting for anyone until your ass is on the line?" That was your explanation for why you weren't voting hito, when I asked you in thread, that you were trying a new thing. I asked you what you hoped to achieve by trying this new thing, and why you decided to try it, and you have no fucking clue?

p-edit: Oh my fucking God, seriously, esurio, you of all the entire people left living in the game should know that I am town. It's almost enough to make me doubt my town read on you, but all other things lean town on you. Blegh.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1621 (isolation #110) » Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 pm

Post by Amrun »

GOD DAMMIT KDOWNS

Unvote; Vote: AGar

At the very least, you're not ny. shit.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1628 (isolation #111) » Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:21 pm

Post by Amrun »

p-edit:

Because of his activity re: me and trollie, which I was not previously aware of.

p-edit 2: yeah
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1645 (isolation #112) » Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:30 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 1636, AGar wrote:Amrun Scum in 30 seconds or probably not less.

- Voting MattP on a fake daycop gambit, says she has a real scumread on Reck, doesn't move her vote to him, instead keeps up her fake daycop read.
- Constant insistent in not actually coming to her own conclusions on reads and instead relying on relaying with other people (translation: allowing people to spoon feed her well-accepted and noncontroversial reads) before deducing who is scum.
- The constant struggle that this wagon has received even though some of the more vocal/obvtown players in this game have been behind it.
- Habit of bouncing back between le wagon du jour whichever one seemed to suit her, then going completely under when Hito was the super-powered speed lynch.

-Why should I give up a gambit before it produces results? Herpaderp
-Blatantly wrong and just repeated from other people who were also wrong without even understanding the points behind it
-LOL I WAS COUNTERWAGON TO SCUM
-Haven't done that - suspected hito long before he was wagoned, talked to otehrs INCLUDING YOU about it and simply wasn't around for his speed wagon - suspected you long before someone else decided to vote you and it's well documented

FAIL
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1675 (isolation #113) » Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:44 pm

Post by Amrun »

ehehaheaheha

I KNEW IT YOU SCUMFUCK, AGAR
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1679 (isolation #114) » Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:51 pm

Post by Amrun »

I'll comment when night is over.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1695 (isolation #115) » Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:10 am

Post by Amrun »

Panzer is town for several reasons. Some of them I don't want to reveal, but I can say one:

-On Day 1, NS told me the cop claimed to him. So when I started to suspect NS, I decided it was better to see if the cop (or some weird fake claiming vt, whose kill would probably stick out) died overnight. Also, he told LLD WHO claimed to him. At the time, I said I didn't want to know in case I accidentally gave it away through interactions that player X was a pr, but now I kind of regret that.

As it turns out, DV was a cop that died on Night 2 when Fate was almost definitely the scumkill. This, along with other more substantial things I don't want to elucidate right now, says panzer town to me.

VOTE: Steag

Staeg isn't particularly scummy, but Bitmap REALLY was and it's too hard just to dismiss him being the scum of the century.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1706 (isolation #116) » Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:21 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 1696, DeathRowKitty wrote:
In post 1695, Amrun wrote:-On Day 1, NS told me the cop claimed to him.

Not going to say who claimed cop to NS, but the claim was fake.

The claim being fake is even more of a reason NS is town, though.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1707 (isolation #117) » Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:21 pm

Post by Amrun »

Also I'm not really feeling BBmolla scum unless kdowns is his partner.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1708 (isolation #118) » Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:22 pm

Post by Amrun »

Oh, and I just remembered that BBmolla was GreyICE, which means that kdowns wasn't his partner, so yeah.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1724 (isolation #119) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:54 am

Post by Amrun »

VOTE: no lynch

if the vig kills, it's an sk

easy peasy
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1754 (isolation #120) » Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:44 pm

Post by Amrun »

What are you talking about, mos? It's an sk, in my opinion - where do you think all the double kills came from if not from a vig or sk - which is clearly now sk? I mean it COULD be a vig that didn't shoot + another NY, and if so, should claim IMMEDIATELY.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1757 (isolation #121) » Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:44 pm

Post by Amrun »

Vote: staeg
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1760 (isolation #122) » Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:17 am

Post by Amrun »

How long have people suspected you? How many people have you contacted with questions?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1808 (isolation #123) » Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:08 am

Post by Amrun »

VOTE: bbmolla
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1824 (isolation #124) » Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:12 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 1812, InflatablePie wrote:Amrun obv

NOPE, BITCH

But OMG, Nacho fooled me to bits and I'd have never figured him out. ._.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1866 (isolation #125) » Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:31 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 1841, BBmolla wrote:Oh, mad props to MattP for the best reaction test I've ever seen. He messages me saying GreyIce claimed Bodygaurd to him, and to be on him tonight. I almost went along with it, but decided I'm better off claiming VT to uncomplicate things, so I did. Ended up GreyIce never said shit to him. Was scary.

I had a hand in this as well, btw. :3 Glad it scared you.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1892 (isolation #126) » Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:18 am

Post by Amrun »

who won?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1896 (isolation #127) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:34 am

Post by Amrun »

Congrats!
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1898 (isolation #128) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:39 am

Post by Amrun »

Even in the beginning, he listed 8 bajillion contact methods. I think it's well-deserved.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1905 (isolation #129) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:01 pm

Post by Amrun »

YES PLZ