Wyrd
Goon
Wyrd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #67 (isolation #0) » Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:02 pm

Post by Wyrd »

VOTE: UberNina

I never policy lynch Katsuki, the fuck slander is this.

Now UN

THERES a good policy lynch
Wyrd
Wyrd
Goon
Wyrd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (isolation #1) » Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:40 am

Post by Wyrd »

Prodded. It's Guild Wars 2 weekend,
Wyrd
Wyrd
Goon
Wyrd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (isolation #2) » Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:31 am

Post by Wyrd »

Yeah ok I guess Ill do the D1 posting and not the shameless prod dodging
Wyrd
Wyrd
Goon
Wyrd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (isolation #3) » Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:35 am

Post by Wyrd »

There better be a damn good reason why the UN wagon didnt go through
Wyrd
Wyrd
Goon
Wyrd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (isolation #4) » Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:36 am

Post by Wyrd »

oh fuck me Katsuki's town this game.

I see who ruined my UN PL now

Unvote:
Vote: Axxle
Wyrd
Wyrd
Goon
Wyrd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (isolation #5) » Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:41 am

Post by Wyrd »

In post 176, Axxle wrote:
In post 173, Katsuki wrote:HEY GUIZ JUST WANT Y'ALL TO KNOW THAT MY SHIFT KEY GOT BASHED IN SO I MIGHT BE STUCK IN THIS MODE FOR A LIL WHILE

NOT THAT ANY OF YOU WILL MIND I'M SURE.

copy and paste words from google...

^scum wanting to waste town's time. Lynch please (unless I just WHOOPShammered him then LOL)
Wyrd
Wyrd
Goon
Wyrd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (isolation #6) » Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:43 am

Post by Wyrd »

Page 9 is WTF WHY UNVOTES and I got so excited after seeing him at L-1 on page 8 I thought I had hammered
Wyrd
Wyrd
Goon
Wyrd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (isolation #7) » Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:49 am

Post by Wyrd »

In post 248, Glork wrote:
In post 242, UberNinja wrote:
In post 222, Glork wrote:
In post 203, UberNinja wrote:Now stop being dumb and trying to make me look bad for reasons that are obviously shit.

You're the one undermining your own threat by asking someone to unvote, I'm pointing out your cognitive dissonance, and you want to call
me
dumb? I'd rather not get into a pointless and distracting side argument, because it's not going to help anybody find scum, but seriously, get your head on straight.

My head is on straight, as usual. Maybe you need to learn to read me Mr. Paragon. Or maybe I'll just break it down for you because you can't seem to grasp the basics. When things don't make immediate sense, you can often tell who's scum or town by who reacts to it strangely. Axxle reacted in a certain way which means that he's not today's lynch even if he's scum.

You're cute when you try to act smart.

I'm willing to policy lynch at this point.

Vote: UberNinja

did

wait

did I just read

no i couldnt have

No..... NO IT CANT BE

[b]GLORK[/b] wrote:I'm willing to policy lynch at this point.

AHEUHEHANANAAAAAAAAAA THE STENCH OF HYPOCRISY

IT

BURNS

ME

IT BURNS

ME
Wyrd
Wyrd
Goon
Wyrd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (isolation #8) » Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:51 am

Post by Wyrd »

holy shit I'm USUALLY down for katsuki wagon but not THIS game
Wyrd
Wyrd
Goon
Wyrd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (isolation #9) » Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:53 am

Post by Wyrd »

In post 300, Singer is Nachomamma wrote:man, this is way fucking harder than it should be.
this axxle vote sucks and I don't like it anymore.
molla feels less town than he usually does, but that might just be paranoia and shit.
katsuki wagon is fucking terrible...

fate, i fucking need you

I'm here baby but why is Axxle magically town

He went from L-1 to "HOly SHIT LETS GET OFF THIS WAGON" in like less than 10 posts.

The fuck does that give you good vibes.

W/e I'm done I want my extra posting to give me 72 hours not 48 hours this time plzty
Wyrd
Wyrd
Goon
Wyrd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (isolation #10) » Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:55 am

Post by Wyrd »

Wyrd
Wyrd
Goon
Wyrd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (isolation #11) » Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:55 am

Post by Wyrd »

Seriously a fucking EPM wagon... are scum taht desperate to save Axxle they'll go for the EASIEST mislynch around on DAY ONE?

Jesus what a scrubteam we're against
Wyrd
Wyrd
Goon
Wyrd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #374 (isolation #12) » Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:04 am

Post by Wyrd »

Glork's not getting lynched today. He's a goddamn hypocrite for replacing out of my game for a policy lynch, and then turning aroudn and pushing one here? leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

And don't even fuckgin START Glork with "pre-game determined alliance bullshit"

It resulted in them, once again, seeing Slandaar as something worthy of a policy lynch/scummy and PUSHING for it which si the SAME as seeing UN being a sack of shit and policy lynch worthy, which YOUVE agreed to.

How are you any fucking better?
Wyrd
Wyrd
Goon
Wyrd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #522 (isolation #13) » Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:20 pm

Post by Wyrd »

Unvote:
Vote: MoS

MoS is town don't care
Wyrd
Wyrd
Goon
Wyrd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #552 (isolation #14) » Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:41 am

Post by Wyrd »

Hey guess who we're NOT sheeping today.

Oh yeah the people that led the town around from mislynch to mislynch counterwagon yesterday before settling on obvtown MoS

REAL scum lynching time
Wyrd
Wyrd
Goon
Wyrd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #627 (isolation #15) » Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:02 pm

Post by Wyrd »

Look, you know who killed Brandi? FUCKING SCUM BC SHE WAS OBVTOWN

Now, when scum are in a GOOD position, theyll kill whoever won't take their shit and can't be lynched. Brandi's reads were good. Obv they were getting in the way of this Wyrd wagon scum are starting to brew up. YEAH YOU THINK I DON'T FUCKIN NOTICE YOU SCUMFUCKS?

Now, who's in a good position that isn't killin off people who suspect them?

OH
SUP

GLORK

SUP

MATTP

Those two have scum in it. Confirmable role my fucking ass. If its not a mason or A friendly bullshit it might as well be trololomod2012. MattP especially, look at his fucking tone with me. Asks if I fuckiong care about sins game? The hell kind of answer is he looking for?

And look at his tone with UN. YOU'RE DISTANCING FROM THE MOS MISLYNCH YO

Lining up mislynch ex like a motherfuckinng champ

Tried to get steam on that shit going from the get go, to try N steer the town where he fuckin wanted just like the mislynch HE fought hrd for, even though it's was a shit lynch taking Dvantage of peoples hate for mos.

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE

HE HOPS OFF UN, LIKE A CHAMP, THE SECOND UNS DUMBASS GETS INTO A FIGHT WITH ANOTHER TOWNIE (gamma) BECAUSE NOW UN IS USEFUL TO MATT, HIS READS RE SHIT.

IF YOU GUYS WON'T GO FOR EASIESTR FU CKING SM AXXLE THAT, OH EAH WE CAUGHT FUCKING YESTERDAY, THEHOS ABBOUT SE GO FOR SOME SCUM YOU DUMBFUCKS WON'T BE ABLE TEO LYNCH WHEN WE'RE DEADA

NOW FUCK

TYPING

ON AN IPAD.

BTW GLORKZ SUSPECTS ARE PAC,AN AND PANZER AND ME? TALK ASBOUT LOW HANGING MOTHER FUCKIN FRUIT

LET'S LYNCH THIS FUCKING SCUM

vote: MATTP

RECK LETS GO. GAMMA STOP BEING WRONG

FFFS
Wyrd
Wyrd
Goon
Wyrd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #628 (isolation #16) » Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:05 pm

Post by Wyrd »

GODFUCKING DAAMNT VOTE: Mattp

ANDNHERES MYCASE FOR PANZER TOWN

GAMMA YOU ERE FU CKING THERE WHERE HE CLAIMED MASONS AS OWNIE ANX THEN DIDN'T RETRACT IT WHEN ANOTHER Mson fuckin claimed A REAL ONE AND YEDAH YOU REALLY EXPECT MORE FROM HIM?

PANZER SHEEP ME AND YOU I'LL SAVE YOU TODAY

NO SERIOUSULY FUCK APPLE
Wyrd
Wyrd
Goon
Wyrd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #631 (isolation #17) » Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:38 pm

Post by Wyrd »

K here she is (seriously, not even trolling watch her spell things and have grammar):

I was handed an iPad! I'm as amazed as you are that my reads align with Fate's so cleanly. He's spot-on when he says Brandi = long play for a scum team bunkering down. Brandi fell into the UNLYNCHABLE category; scum didn't feel threatened by reads or potential power play from spoken reads. MATTP and GLORK fit the bill cleanly.

I don't like mattp's vote for Reck with simultaneous vocalizing about UN lynch; he's spent more time making sure we know the UN lynch is Terriblenadfeelsorry4ever and less time selling us a Reck lynch. This tells me he's squatting with the Reck vote and either waiting for random momentum to swing behind it or waiting to be "sold" onto a more viable wagon. At this stage IMO Matt should be selling us reads, not vice-verse.

I told fate we'll have an easier time lynching AXXLE because his scum team could consider him bus material past critical wagon mass. There's a reason his wagon segued into upwards of five+ swings yesterday; those are feeler wagons.
Wyrd
Wyrd
Goon
Wyrd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #633 (isolation #18) » Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:05 pm

Post by Wyrd »

I think GLORK could be scum here too, and panzer's ISP contains something to the effect of "thiGlorks is my scum read I had it first!!!!" which is the petulant tone I'd expect from panzer not getting credit for something. Don't think he'd point this out as scum trying to mislynch GLORK (or try to mislynch GLORK at all while his ass is on the line and there's a big vote spread right meow).

I don't like Panzer vis a vis AXXLE but anyone can get something wrong. Verdict reads town.

Typing on an iPad is hard, so more from me when we're out of never land.
Wyrd
Wyrd
Goon
Wyrd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #643 (isolation #19) » Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:45 pm

Post by Wyrd »

In post 409, MattP wrote:Axxle is town

His sloppy flipflopiness is easy for you all to be vultures about but it's a towntell

OH LOOK IF IT ISN'T MATT DEFENDINF AXXLE

In post 589, MattP wrote:Oooo I getchya I was just thinking we were doing a PL today and figured that we should get rid of the useless slot that's been actively lurking and contributing nothing of worth LOL

In post 596, MattP wrote:I'D CATER TO A WYRD LYNCH

In post 637, MattP wrote:Fate, answer my question!!

Gamma why do you want my four scumreads?

In post 638, MattP wrote:Reck is scum fate is a dumb but boop boop boop fate cannot read me for shit

Is he even pretending to believe this shit? I thought I was scum now you dismiss my arguments with "lolwalpcantread me"

HORSESHIT

THIS DIES FUCKING TODAY
Wyrd
Wyrd
Goon
Wyrd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #645 (isolation #20) » Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:48 pm

Post by Wyrd »

HE'S FUCKING SCUM HE CAN'T PLO FOUR NAMES OUT HIS ASS YOUR QUESTION CAUGHT HIM TOO OFF GUARD GAMMA

IM GLAD YOU CAME AROUND
Wyrd
Wyrd
Goon
Wyrd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #646 (isolation #21) » Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:49 pm

Post by Wyrd »

In post 641, UberNinja wrote:as in, you're probably wrong ^

As in, I dont see your vote on this wagon which is GOING places.

W agree on GLORK scum so here's some middle ground
Wyrd
Wyrd
Goon
Wyrd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #673 (isolation #22) » Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:20 pm

Post by Wyrd »

In post 670, Glork wrote:Also, a question to both Nuwen and Fate, because I really feel like poking the bear:

If you're really convinced that I'm scum, and there are at least 4 other players who think I'm scum, why are you choosing to scattershot your votes here? Why didn't you follow MattP onto me and drag Reck onto the wagon? Don't you want me dead?

Follow MattP? The SCUMFUCKS that just called me scum after deflecting my argument with the talkingtotown tone of 'lolucant read me'

I thought you were smarter than this GLORK. Read between the fucking line, I REFERENCED YOUR FU CKING SOFTCLAIM OF CONFIRMABLE ND MY STNCE ON IT

THE FUCK WOULD I GO AFTER YOU AND YOUR BULLSEYE PAINTED ASS TODAY WHEN YOU BETTER BE DEAD SOON? GET THE FUCK OVER YOUR SELFABSORBED SELF, AND REALIZE THAT PARAGON BULLSHIT FROM YEARS AGO HAS AN EXPIRATION DATE

AND THts from skimming your shit posts I sure as hell wil dread reading them later
Wyrd
Wyrd
Goon
Wyrd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #675 (isolation #23) » Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:33 pm

Post by Wyrd »

Same reasons apply. Going after a Confirmable soft claim the day it's made is epitome of stupid, and maybe I've been suspicious of you because you let the mos wagon slide while knowing he was town but doing zhit all but take snipes at his play style ... But I realize I more or less did the same thing and it was because of being busy elsewhere which I suppose could be true with your situation.

SO if you're town we need to combine our powers to get MATTP lynched cause he's just flailing about
Wyrd
Wyrd
Goon
Wyrd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #676 (isolation #24) » Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:34 pm

Post by Wyrd »

Also lol Matt's read snow imam get back to my vacation
Wyrd
Wyrd
Goon
Wyrd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #720 (isolation #25) » Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:26 am

Post by Wyrd »

In post 719, Nuwen wrote:Singer stop being a dumb ho and give Nacho the thread back.

No seriously, singer, let Nacho fucking vote with me.

All right a couple things off the top off my head that's been pissing me the fuck off but too hard to type to rage about

1. MattP...
BACKING DOWN
from his 1v1 with me to go for... KATSUKI? Someone he could definitely mislynch easier over me? THIS IS SO FUCKING TRANSPARENT. Why should KATSUKi go first? Does anyone with a fuckin brain think MattP who has caught "Fate scum" and CHALLENGED a 1v1 with him would back the fuck off if town? No, MattP is SCUM, offered a 1v1 in which I went first as "bait" to see if I'd agree to something that stupid, but has backed off when he realized THERES MORE SUPPORT FOR HIS LYNCH THAN MINE, SO HE WANTS TO DEFLECT TO KATSUKI. Also note the sudden fucking apperance of Axxle on his scumlist when he said he was town yesterday and artfully ignores/distances him most of the time LIKE FUCKING SCUMBUDDIES.

2. EPM's criticizing Katsuki's play. HEY EPM REMEMBER THE ONLY ONE THAT COULD READ YOUR FUCKING USELESS PLAY AT THE MEET AS TOWN? HI RIGHT HERE. So its really fucking HYPOCRITICAL and IRONIC that you're attacking Katsuki's play here when Katsuki's play is BETTER because he is good at what he DOES do instead of just shitty at everything (like you) which includes: Posting, looking town, finding town, finding scum, knowing who and when to wagon. KATSUKI has read me as town this game AND has read that I'm fuckin confident and on my shit about MattP. Katsuki has then voted with me. THIS IS 100% KATSUKI TOWN AND HOW HE PLAYS. IS HE LAZY? YES. DOES HE EVER ACTUALLY PLAY GAMES LIKE OTHERS? NO. DOES HE
GET SHIT DONE WITH HIS VOTE
? YES. SO FUCK OFF

3. UN pointing out flaws in Molla's play (which, yes, Molla is a fucktard for suspecting me but thats another issue) when HE IS THE RETARD WHO THINKS THE FOLLOWING: Chamber is wrong about MattP being town (AKA MATTP IS SCUM), Wyrd is scum TROLOL WITH MATTP?, Axxle is scum and his wagon magically disappeared yet apparently he's scum with me ALSO even though
WE WERE THE ONLY ONES TO START AND PUSH THE AXXLE WAGON TODAY AND POINTED OUT THE FACT IT DISAPPEARED FIRST.
How he reconciles these thoughts in his brain together? He doesn't UN you fucking moron you can only have on thought at a time can't you and you never try to add them up cause math is fucking hard yo. 27 pagse too late for a Fate rage post? WAKE THE FUCK UP ITS QUALITY NOT QUANTITY. EVERYTIME IVE HAD ENOUGH WEED AND SANITY TO READ THIS PIECE OF SHIT GAME FILLED WITH PLAYERS LIKE YOU MOLLA ABD EPM IVE HAD PLENTY OF FUCKING RAGE TO GO AROUND

4. No seriously singer, FUCK your MattP read its WRONG.

5. ATTN AXXLE WAGON. NO SHIT HES SCUM WE CAUGHT HIM
YESTERDAY
THIS IS NOT SOME REVELATION THAT REQUIRES A NEW WAGON. YOU FUCKS HAD YOUR CHANCE WHEN I WAS WILLING TO COAST ON LYNCHING EASY SCUM AND NOT BE OBVTOWN AND DIE TONIGHT SO I COULD KILL THE REST OF THE NOT SO OBVSCUM. NOW IM FUCKIN OBVTOWN AND IM GETTING THE HARD TO FUCKIN LYNCH SCUM MATTP THAT YOU CLOWNFUCKS CANT BEGIN TO CATCH. YOU GET AXXLE TOMORROW, MATTP GOES TODAY AND I DIE TONIGHT. THATS THE WAY IT GOES

ther'es more shit but I don't want ot reread back past this page so fucking early
Wyrd
Wyrd
Goon
Wyrd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #750 (isolation #26) » Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:47 am

Post by Wyrd »

In post 737, Fate wrote:Oh holy fuck I forgot mattp replaced llama... that makes him DOUBLE FUCKING OBVSCUM jesus.

Llamas rage and flip out were so obviously faked fucking hell

I swear to god if I end up compromising on Axxle scum when he shoulda been lynched either YESTERSAY OR THE START OF TODAY LIKE I WANTED. Mattp will fucking coast bc people have a soft spot for his bullshit AtE

AND SIINGER ARE YOU HIGH? I CAUGHT KATSUKI AND HIS ENTIRE TEAM IN TEAM MAFIA, AND NOT ONLY THAT HIS POINT WAS HE COULD READ ME AND WASN'T GOIN TO STAND FOR MY MISLYNCH NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND. NOW, ONCE AGAIN, STOP BEING A DUMB FUCKING HO

In post 739, Fate wrote:Lol like hell you ISO people or take time to think about your games. Your Axxle vote is a step in the right direction but if I die tonight I need some blood oaths MattP dies as a resolution to his OWN 1v1

In post 740, Fate wrote:And MattP has tried hard to mitigate how scummy his predeccsors play? NO FUCKING WAI

Ofc he has, that doesn't change the fact that Llamas play in and of itself was FAKED AS SHIT. Everyone town that was at SoL should know how Llama reacted to loud players, and it sure as fuck want ragequitting as much as light hearted and confusion.

MattPs play is also scumkmy as fuck if you don't have your head up your ass. Gamma asked him to rapidfire off 4 scumreads.... AND HE QUOTES HIS DAYONE SCUMLIST? THE FUCK? THIS IS PRIME EVIDENCE HE HAS NO CURRENT OR ACTUAL READS ON THE GAMESTATE AND IS MAKING SHIT UP AS HE GOES WITH WHAT'S POPULAR/EASY TO PUSH (Katsuki, me, Reck, lolwut, busaxxle)

I mean holy SHIT I thought MattPs scumplay would be more impressive, maybe its because he's trying to overcompensate for Llama and flailing instead of having a clean slate but I don't see how ANYONE IS FALLING FOR HIS SHIT

PROTIP HE ALREADY EFFECTIVELY CLAIMED VANILLA HE CAN'T CHANGE IT SO SOME BS FAKECLAIM. POWERLYNCH IS A GO

Whiny fuck
Wyrd
Wyrd
Goon
Wyrd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #824 (isolation #27) » Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:30 am

Post by Wyrd »

Katsuki shut the fuck up with gambits and shit. Its hard enough to get MattP lynched with Axxle literally doing his best at attempting to claim scum, with such latest gems as:

"I have literally only one thing to comment on after 5 pages of content and a wagon on me"
"heres CDBs meta so he could be scum or just good iunno"
"Wyrd contradicted himself slightly when he said he doesnt policy lynch Katsuki (which was a joke btw) and then later when he stated a townread on Katsuki in contrast to his usual wanting to policy lynch of-OH WAIT IS THAT A TOWNIE CLAIMING A GUILTY ON ANOTHER TOWNIE?

YES PLZVOTE"

I mean

I can see this day is going to end in an Axxle agon because fucks like PANZER AND GAMMA refuse to sheep me and think shit like Chamber is more town than me.

Unvote:

I will quote near the end of day 100x the posts and evidence that AXXLE AND MATTP ARE SCUMBUDDIES 100% FUCKING PERCENT, just to DRILL IT through your dumb fucking skulls for tomorrow, but this wagon is unavoidable.

KATSUKI, RECK, WERE COMPROMISING ON OBVSCUM INSTEAD OF OTHER OBVSCUM THAT PEOPLE LIKE.
Wyrd
Wyrd
Goon
Wyrd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #872 (isolation #28) » Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:27 pm

Post by Wyrd »

Glork you are seriously playing like shit and should be ashamed.

Axxle's claim is literally LOFUCKINGL bad, he's sorry so he's aligned with us? When Panzer flips fucking town and Axxle scum of WHATEVER variety, that should be enough credit to fuckign LISTEN TO US AND LYNCH MATTP TOMORROW.
Wyrd
Wyrd
Goon
Wyrd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #873 (isolation #29) » Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:27 pm

Post by Wyrd »

In post 864, Axxle wrote:I think my play was pretty damn terrible if I was an SK. Worse than my play as town this game.

Would you say it's more likely I'm SK than Wyrd is mafia?

I mean

seriously

this

I mean

seriously
Wyrd
Wyrd
Goon
Wyrd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #874 (isolation #30) » Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:28 pm

Post by Wyrd »

In post 868, chamber wrote:I geuss we shouldn't lynch axxle, I just remembered that I have that unused FBI agent 1 shot I can use on him to verify his SKness. Hes so obviously an SK though :(.
Unvote

Is this serious? Don't FUCK with me chamber, not after the amount of fail this game has produced.

Because if it is I'm taking my MattP wagon back
Wyrd
Wyrd
Goon
Wyrd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #904 (isolation #31) » Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:16 am

Post by Wyrd »

RECK

I DONT THINK

YOU REALIZE

WHAT TEH FUCK

YOU JUST DID

OUT OF ALL THE FUCKIGN RETARD ON THE PAST FEW PAGES

YOU BROKE THE FUCKING BACK

SHEEPING THE FUCKING SCUMFUCK THAT YOU WERE JUST VOTING

ON

TO

KATSUKI OF ALL PEOPLE

I SWEAR TO FUCKIN GOD

NO

NO

NO

NO
N
O\

UNVOTE:
VOTE: MATTP

FJUCKING NO THIS WILL NTO STAND

UBERFUCKINGNINJA YOU DUMB PIECE OF SHIT GET OFF RECK
Wyrd
Wyrd
Goon
Wyrd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #905 (isolation #32) » Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:18 am

Post by Wyrd »

In post 880, Gammagooey wrote:guyzzzzzzzzzzzz

actually nevermind i can just sheep nacho he seems like a cool guy. hey nacho are you okay with pretending that 'that guy' is reck sometime in the near future for amusement and/or scum lynches y/n?

FUCKING FINALLY YOURE SHEEPING SOMEONE THATS IN THE REALM OF FUCKING RIGHT AND NOT FUCKING SCUM

NEVERMIND IVE BEEN CALLING FOR YOUR DUMBASS TO SHEEP ME THIS ENTIRE GAME

AND ENCOURAGING YOU WHEN YOU WERE ON THE RIGHT FUCKING TRACK WITH MATTP

YOU HELPED

CATCH HIM

WITH THAT 4 READS FOR PREZ BULLSHIT

THAT HE PULLED OUT OF HIS FUCKING ISO AND NOT HIS HEAD

ONCE AGANI MAY I REMIDN Y UALL

MATT P WHEN ASKED FOR READS QUOTED HIS D1 READS AND HAD
FUCKING NONE AT THE MOMENT
Wyrd
Wyrd
Goon
Wyrd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #906 (isolation #33) » Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:26 am

Post by Wyrd »

In post 891, MattP wrote:If you're going to trust people blindly it should be the guy that idk is like pretty good at nailing scum AKA ME

LET ME USE MY REPUTATION TO STRONGARM MISLYNCHES THROUGH

ARE YOU FUCKING

RAEDING THIS RECK

YOU DRUNK PIECE OF QUEER

LOOK AT THIS SHIT AND LOOK AT THE NEXT QUOTE. HE WANTS TO STRNOGARM FOUR FUCKING MISLYNCEHS IN THE ROW

HIS CRED WAS FUCKING SHOT WITH THE MOS LYNCH

I DO THIS SHIT

AS SCUM

I INVENTED THIS FUCKING TACTIC

SO I GODDAMN WELL KNOW WHEN ITS BEING DONE TO ME

In post 893, MattP wrote:Kat --> Reck --> Wyrd

Let's fuck this bitch before Wyrd comes in and whines about how every little thing I post has negative underlying intentions because his SCREAMING FACE really means so much to us

OH LOOK ISNT THAT A PRETTY PICTURE OF FUCKING 3 MISLYCNHES MORE LIONED UP

SO CONVIENTLY FUCKING ORDERED FROM EASIEST TO HARDEST TO FUCKING LYNCH? ARE YOU ALL

FUCKING

HIGH

THAT YOU DONT SEE THIS

WHINE? WHO WAS WHINING: OH YEAH YOU WERE.-
In post 693, MattP wrote:Kind of really pissed that people just trust fate because he's fate

Whatever, enjoy your second mislynch nothing I say is going to stop it

I'm not claiming ever so enjoy

WHINING LIKE A BITCH AFTER YOU DECLARED A 1V1, THEN
BACKD THE FUCK OFF WHEN IT WASNT GOING YOUR WAY AND POSTED THIS OBVSCUM FUCKING ATE
THIS CLASSIC UGFCKING "OH IM A MISLYNCH FUCK OFF" ATE AND WHINING THAT PEOPEL ARE LYNCHING HIM JUST BECAUSE I CAUGHT HIM AND PEOPEL WERE SHEEPIN GME TO LYNCH HIM

I AM SO FUCKIGN ANGRY RIGHT NOW

I SWEAR TO GOD

AND GLORK YOURE NOT LYNCHING THIS EVER?

REALLY GLORK?

YOU WORTHELSS SACK FO SHIT I WAS THE ONE THAT
BACKED OFF
CALLIN GYOU SCUM WHEN I SAW ANOTHER REASON FOR YOUR COMPLETE SHIT PLAY D1, BUT INSTEAD OF TRY AND CORRECT YOURSELF YOUVE STUCK TO THIS BULLSHIT FUCKING WYRD SCUM READ THAT MAKES NO SENSE EXCEPT IN THE MINDS OF SCUM AND FUCKING BADS.

SO NOW WHENS THIS GAME IS OVER AND IF YOU ARE FUCKIGN TOWN? AND I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU GAVE AN INVENTION TO SCUMCHAMBER?

YOURE GETTIN NOMMED FOR A FUCKING ANTI SCUMMY. THAT SHIT WILL BE RETROACTIVELY CHANGED TO A DUNCE CAP I WILL GIVE YOU CALLED

PARAGON OF RETARDATION

AND FUCKING
BURDENED BY STUPIDITY

WITH THESE SHIT READS YOU ARE CLAIMING TO HAVE

ONCE AGAIN TO CLOSE THINGS OFF

MATTP DECLARED A 1V1 WITH ME THEN BACKED OFF AND WANTED TO LYNCH EASY SHIT LIKE KATSUKI. I AM CALLIN GHIM OUT ON THIS, I AM REINSTATING THIS 1V1. MATTP OR ME. THE NEXT ONE TOMORROW IF ONE FLIPS TOWN. I AM NOT BACKLING DOWN. I AM CATCHING THIS FUCKING SUCM THAT NO ONE ELSE HAS THE BALLS TO STAND UP TO BESIDES NACHO AND KATSUKI OF ALL PEOPLE. YOU AER VOTING ME OR YOU ARE VOTING FUCKING MATT. THERE I SNO RECK WAGON. THE AXXLE WAGON IS STOPPED BY CLAIMS. THIS IS HOW ITS GOING TODAY.
Wyrd
Wyrd
Goon
Wyrd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #907 (isolation #34) » Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:35 am

Post by Wyrd »

SOMEONE GET THE FUCK IN HERE FOR ME TO YELL AT
Wyrd
Wyrd
Goon
Wyrd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #909 (isolation #35) » Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:38 am

Post by Wyrd »

Replacement: MattP replaces LlamaFluff.

just in
FUCKING CASE ANYONE FORGOT. WHICH I WOULDNT SURPRISED OF WITH THE LEVEL OF RETARDATION IN THIS GAME
Wyrd
Wyrd
Goon
Wyrd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #910 (isolation #36) » Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:39 am

Post by Wyrd »

In post 908, Singer is Nachomamma wrote:Fate, I'm here, but I'm already dancing the dance you want me to.

AND I <3 YOU FOR IT AND I WISH WE COULD JUST FUCKING EXPATRIATE FROM THIS CLOWNFUCK HORESSHIT OF A PLACE AND GO LIVE ON SOME ISLAND WHERE WE COULD BE TOWN AS FUCKIN HELL AND THERE'D BE NOT NIGHT KILLS AND NO CRMIES AND NO HATE BECAUSE WE'RE ON THE SAME FUCKING PAGE

BUT

ITS NTO ENOUGH SOLACE

IM HERE IN THIS CORRUPTED SHITCAN OF A WORLD WHERE LEADERS LYNCH FUCKIN TOWN WITH A SMILE ON THEIR FACE AND THEN SET THE NEXT ONE UP IN FUCKING LINE TO DIE

AND NO ONE

QUESTIONS

A GODDAMN THING
Wyrd
Wyrd
Goon
Wyrd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #911 (isolation #37) » Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:41 am

Post by Wyrd »

YOU KNOW WHAT I FELT LIKE DOING WHEN I WKOE UP AND RAED THIS SHIT? MAKING A VIDEO

AND YELLING INTO IT FOR 10 MINS

BECAUSE

WORDS CANT EVEN CONVEY THE LEVELS OF HATE IN MY HEART RIGHT NOW

YES

IVE BECOME

MORE PISSED

THAN CAPS

CAN FUCKING SHOW

MINADAY CAN I MAKE A VIDEO FOR THI STHREAD ITD BE LIKE THAT TIME YOU MADE ONE AND SANG SHIT EXCEPT ID DO THE HEAVY METAL VERSION
Wyrd
Wyrd
Goon
Wyrd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #947 (isolation #38) » Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:58 am

Post by Wyrd »

In post 941, xRECKONERx wrote:i still don't get why people think I'm scum

RECK

LOOK

AT

THE

LAST

FUICKING

PAGE

AND

MOVE

YOUR

FUCKING

VOTE

YOU

LAZY

FUCK
Wyrd
Wyrd
Goon
Wyrd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #948 (isolation #39) » Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:59 am

Post by Wyrd »

In post 942, Gammagooey wrote:nope
nope
nope

mattp self-voting just triggered several thousand bullshit scum gambit warnings
i haven't seen him in many games but from what I have seen he is way better than that

didn't even have a strong read on him before and now he needs superdeath.

DINGDINGDING

MORE

OF THIS PLEASE

INB4 NUWEN GETS NINJAD BY ME POSTING WHILE SHES TRYING TO POST
Wyrd
Wyrd
Goon
Wyrd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #949 (isolation #40) » Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:00 am

Post by Wyrd »

In post 916, UberNinja wrote:Nobody wants to lynch Llama when I say he's scum

When Matt comes around suddenly people wanna lynch him

lol

LOL

SO HOW ABOUT

YOU FUCKING GET ON THAT READ NOW CLOWNFUCK?

HMMM?

OR YOU GOING TO BE USELESS AND LIVE UP TO ALL THE HATE AND JUSITFY IT?
Wyrd
Wyrd
Goon
Wyrd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #950 (isolation #41) » Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:01 am

Post by Wyrd »

Hi. Mommy's here.

So we're no longer lynching the guy who claimed poisoner?

Or the guy who just SELF-VOTED, after we pointed out that he couldn't claim a PR (tip: powers just claim anyway, vanillas just claim anyway,
scum
don't do something they can easily botch like
claim
). I don't know why people are thinking stuff like "Mattp should be better than this blahblah." That's a bad argument for keeping anyone around, of either alignment, EVER. Mattp is
new
player and I can't think of any of his scum games off the top of my head. RNG says he's probably played less than a handful since joining the site, so I'm not surprised that he plays a shitty scum game and is unsure how to behave right now.

Reck unvoted Mattp on the last page. According to Mattp, RECK IS THE SCUMMIEST SCUM WHO EVER SCUMMED W/ KATSUKI AND WYRD. Town don't L-2 (or L-1?) themselves and give scum the opportunity to close the day in that situation. Matt's reads are internally inconsistent with his behavior; i.e. he can't believe what he's saying while doing the things he's doing. Self-voting was obviously a poorly conceived way to "shake up" the day and try to commit a town tell or draw attention away from something. We'll figure out what the something is later.

Flip it plz.
Wyrd
Wyrd
Goon
Wyrd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #951 (isolation #42) » Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:02 am

Post by Wyrd »

In post 950, Wyrd wrote:Hi. Mommy's here.

So we're no longer lynching the guy who claimed poisoner?

Or the guy who just SELF-VOTED, after we pointed out that he couldn't claim a PR (tip: powers just claim anyway, vanillas just claim anyway,
scum
don't do something they can easily botch like
claim
). I don't know why people are thinking stuff like "Mattp should be better than this blahblah." That's a bad argument for keeping anyone around, of either alignment, EVER. Mattp is
new
player and I can't think of any of his scum games off the top of my head. RNG says he's probably played less than a handful since joining the site, so I'm not surprised that he plays a shitty scum game and is unsure how to behave right now.

Reck unvoted Mattp on the last page. According to Mattp, RECK IS THE SCUMMIEST SCUM WHO EVER SCUMMED W/ KATSUKI AND WYRD. Town don't L-2 (or L-1?) themselves and give scum the opportunity to close the day in that situation. Matt's reads are internally inconsistent with his behavior; i.e. he can't believe what he's saying while doing the things he's doing. Self-voting was obviously a poorly conceived way to "shake up" the day and try to commit a town tell or draw attention away from something. We'll figure out what the something is later.

Flip it plz.

To clarify, I mean that Matt self-voted while "KNOWN SCUM" were off his wagon. See what I mean about inconsistent actions?
Wyrd
Wyrd
Goon
Wyrd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #952 (isolation #43) » Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:03 am

Post by Wyrd »

In post 921, UberNinja wrote:and then he voted ME for distancing from the MoS wagon...
ME
. haha

yeah, my town read on MattP stands. he's either FUCKING DERP ASS DERP scum or he's town
and I know he's not a derp ass derp so that means he's more likely to be town

This wagon is shit and should be dismantled immediately

Shutup your bad and all the posts before this and all the conclusions you drew are fucking bad. "MATTP CALLED METOWN HE MADE ME FEEL GOOD" did you miss the part where he VOTED YOU EARLIER FOR FUCKING TODAY? When it LOOKED like your juicy mislynch was going through?

Sit

the fuck

down.

Because you're not good. ANd you're not dismantling my wagon on scum.
Wyrd
Wyrd
Goon
Wyrd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #955 (isolation #44) » Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:37 am

Post by Wyrd »

Reck doesn't think anything he's not even reading the fucking GAME Katsuki

jesus

as long as he votes with me and not with scum s'allright
Wyrd
Wyrd
Goon
Wyrd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #975 (isolation #45) » Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:26 pm

Post by Wyrd »

In post 971, UberNinja wrote:
In post 952, Wyrd wrote:
In post 921, UberNinja wrote:and then he voted ME for distancing from the MoS wagon...
ME
. haha

yeah, my town read on MattP stands. he's either FUCKING DERP ASS DERP scum or he's town
and I know he's not a derp ass derp so that means he's more likely to be town

This wagon is shit and should be dismantled immediately

Shutup your bad and all the posts before this and all the conclusions you drew are fucking bad. "MATTP CALLED METOWN HE MADE ME FEEL GOOD" did you miss the part where he VOTED YOU EARLIER FOR FUCKING TODAY? When it LOOKED like your juicy mislynch was going through?

Sit

the fuck

down.

Because you're not good. ANd you're not dismantling my wagon on scum.

Alright Nuwen if he flips scum I'll sheep you, if he flips town you guys sheep me.

Deal?

Deal.

Hammer this scum, if I'm wrong and your right? Obviously not going to push through a lynch tomorrow liek O YEAH MATTP HAS TRIED TO DO AFTER HIS FAILMOS WAGON, btu he's scum and has to push through lynches ya know?

So go. I'm not wrong.

And that wasn't Nuwen, so obviously your reads are ALREADY subpar
Wyrd
Wyrd
Goon
Wyrd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1021 (isolation #46) » Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:26 am

Post by Wyrd »

I was going to open the day today by saying I don't know which would be worse, getting mislynched or having to sheep Uberninja for fucks sake. But I'm sure as hell not voting myself LIKE SOME FUCKING CLOWNFUCK DID.

I'm not even sorry for that MattP lynch. MattP's reads usually aren't shit, but he had MOS wrong, he had ME wrong, he replaced LLAMAFAKERAGE, and he wanted to lynch Katsuki and Reck too? No, that wasn't a "Clear and transparent" town game MattP, I figured you could fake the style as scum but you couldn't fake the 90% fuckin scumread rate without ultrabussing, so you'd have shit reads.
AND YOU FUCKING DID

Now, with THAT said, I WAS wrong, and I'm lost now. I STILL THINK GLORK IS SCUM CUZ HERPDERP GAMMMA KILL. Here Glork has a CLAIMED CONFIRMABLE ROLE, Chamber CONFIRMS HE GOT AN INVENTION, but... GAMMA? Whose sole existence was to powersheep Singer?

SingerNacho, who oh yeah, have me read as conftown.

Look, there may be shitall I can say about yesterday, I was WRONG, I told you WHY I thought that, but one thing I CAN GUARANTEE IS
IF I WERE SCUM GLORK WOULD BE DEAD RIGHT NOW. GLORK, POWERINFLUENCER+SUPPOSEDLY CONFIRMABLE ROLE+SUSPICION ON ME=DEAD N1. IF IT DOESNT GO THROUGH THEN I GO SHOOTIN FOR DOCS. NO WAY IN FUCK ID KILL BRANDI WHO HAD ME READ S TOWN. NO WAY IN FUCK ID KILL GAMMAS USELESS ASS.

That should be obvious to anyone who isn't fuckin scum.

BUT

I'm like 80% sure Axxle shot me last night, what with the suspicion of me and all and the me wanting his blood. Ok fine, so we're dead come today.

But I'm not going down without scum with me, and Nuwen is pretty sure that's UN. She has reasons and logic and shit that I don't have, and the way she explained it to me makes a lotta fucking sense. Plus there's no way town UN would go from buddying up to me+demanding my vote if I was wrong to mislynching me. Like I said though Nuwen's reasons are better and you're going to hear a lot more from her today than me.

Now

Especially given Glork's lining up of the next 4 mislynches and THEN saying "well then maybe Chamber is scum"

I am thinking:
Glork+Chamber+UN with Axxle potential SK scumteam. This gambit is perfect for Glorkscum since he's been wanting to brew one up ever since he replaced out of Catch-22 mafia. He claims confirmable role, Chamberbuddy laims to have recieved shit, like an OH SO CONVIENENT FBI INVESTIGATION.

No seriously Glork you're already claimed. Give me ONE GODDAMN OUNCE OF FLAVOR that supports ANYTHING at Scummer of Love giving out an FBI FUCKIN INVESTIGATE TO ANYONE.

They have daytalk obv, aka the "claim fuckin fbi" and saving Axxle's SK face. Remember when Glork guaranteed Axxle was a SK? Posturing for towncred when he eventually has to turn on chamber and Axxle. His chamber read is so out of place, LOOK how he's setting up for the fucking long game, where after 6 mislynches anyone with their head not up their ass will wonder why GLORK is still alive.

But that's for later, and my pet theory. Mostly fucking here for I TOLD YOU FUCKIGN SO points later on.
Wyrd
Wyrd
Goon
Wyrd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1022 (isolation #47) » Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:30 am

Post by Wyrd »

Now outside of conspiracy theories and sheeping nuwens UN read, I know I don't have much credit to build a wagon. But what I DO HAVE is solid townreads:

SingerisNacho, no shit everyone knows why.
Reck, because of Reck's lazy ass fuckin townplay and WHO SAYIN IM SCUM WDF btiching yesterday
Katsuki, because of strict adherence to Katsuki town meta and lack of care for liability from MattP lynch.

Nown since 2/3 of my strongest townreads are in Glorks LOLLETSPOWERLYNCH "TOWN" BLOC GO, you can see why I have these reads.

But Nuwens telling me to shutup and Glork is town. So yeah gonna let her go do that UN lynch die thing and vote, so see you guys later.

Keep it real Nacho
Wyrd
Wyrd
Goon
Wyrd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1033 (isolation #48) » Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:55 pm

Post by Wyrd »

Vote Uberninja

So listen to me closely, because I'm about to tell it straight and clear. Fate muttered stuff about weak behavioral reads on Uberninja to me and I told him to
sit the fuck down
. I had him convinced, so let me do the same to you.

Uberninja: On Parade

1. Internal consistency
    are some words you hear me say a lot. It means "saying one thing, but doing something else at odds with those words." I usually catch scum these days because none of them are interested in maintaining a consistent narrative and don't approach the game from a deductive PoV; most contemporary scrubs just ask "what makes sense for town right now?" and stop there.

Uberninja is an inconsistent flagship. I'll list off the most accessible and briefest examples.
    • Right out of the gate D2

In post 1003, BBmolla wrote:Yay I was 100% right.

Who is Lucille?

VOTE: Wyrd

In post 1019, UberNinja wrote:
      Unvote; Vote: Wyrd

epm is a distant 5th-ish to the people in post 1011

Wyrd, Reck, Katsuki, CDB in that order plz
      In post 1024, UberNinja wrote:What's the basis for your BBmolla town read, Glork?

I have no such read. He's fucking scummy as hell.

BBMolla votes Wyrd (unprovoked, to start the day), Uberninja votes Wyrd, Uberninja questions Glork's town read on BBMolla.

In a handful of posts,
      votes with a live scumread
      that doesn't come to fruition until someone calls BBM town. If Uberninja truly had BBM on a mental scum ticklist, I doubt he'd readily
      vote for the same player
      when he's vocally calling 3+ other slots scum. Most town players reconcile these reads in their head BEFORE ever making it to the thread (even if they're not really conscious of it... "X and y and z are probably scum... but y just voted z without provocation, so let's focus on x and y."

Someone will point out that BBM quickly changes his vote to Evilpacman. Doesn't really matter here. In the same breath that Uberninja screams LYNCH WYRD, he claims Pacman is on the fringe of his scum radar. You really can't reconcile these thoughts in a cogent town mind.

Extra credit: UN has had BBM-scum on his brain for awhile now, long before today's series of
      internal inconsistencies

• Man, he's not doing so hot today...

Tone is everything in mafia.

In post 1020, UberNinja wrote:
      In post 1018, ChannelDelibird wrote:
      In post 1016, UberNinja wrote:[just generally stuff UberNinja says]

:roll:

Don't mock me, I'll chop your damn head off.

Uberninja is calling CDB scum, but this reads with a tone of "I lucked my way into the town block - don't fuck with me or I'll orchestrate your lynch."

Scum is scum is scum is scum and right now, town is concerned with
      lynching any and all terrorists
      . Town do not negotiate with the terrorists.
      Scum, however,
      are in a pretty good position right now (weak Panzer gone, some 'stronger' players on the chopping block) and are most concerned with feeling out who they can keep and who they should shoot.
      Kills thus far haven't been role-related, they've both been targeting very very pro-town players
      . This is what Fate got right, imo: scum are bunkering down for the long haul.

2. Need I really go further?
    - Open Uberninja's ISO and count the number of times he's voted
    with his scum reads
    when wagon momentum happens to swing that way. There's no consistency between votes or discernible matrix.

Some of you will probably say this is just a hallmark of a bad player, town or scum, so let's move on to...

3. With Panzer!

Uberninja had a very, very important ~question~ for Panzer. A VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY important question, as shown by the following couple of posts:
    In post 288, UberNinja wrote:Panzer did neglect to answer my
    question
    earlier... and he only did that before when he was scum...

I still don't feel a scum intent from his posts.

In post 344, UberNinja wrote:
    In post 343, Brandi wrote:
    In post 342, Katsuki wrote:still alive etcetc read this sometime

do you ever play any of the games you join?

Seriously. I don't think I've ever seen you play a forum game by actually playing it. Usually it's just prod dodges and fluff until you either get lynched or written off as probtown. Are you scum this game?

Panzer, you still never answered my question.

This Glork lynch needs to happen.
    Let's do it. Singer. Nacho. CDB. chamber. Brandi. UNITE

What's the VERY VERY VERY important question Uberninja posted to Panzer?

In post 142, UberNinja wrote:
    In post 13, PJ. wrote:
    Vote:Axxle
    cause I never met him. Bummer time.

You scum this game Panzer? Answer me honestly or you know what happens.

I call this
    content generation
    or
    crack'd pressure cooker
    . Scum like to "pressure" people a lot (sometimes even their own scumbuddies!), but unless they're carefully taking note of their own reads and "pressure," most of the questions they pose to people are never followed up on. This, ironically, becomes double-plus true and obvious when two scum are attempting to appear unconnected to each other. Scatterbrained scum almost never remember to followup on their "reads."

The QUESTION is unimportant, trivial compared to the rest of the things Panzer did since RVS time... but that's what Uberninja fixates on to "pressure" Panzer. His QUESTION was a huge priority, metrically: notable TWICE hundreds of posts after originally posed. Inordinate amount of attention paid to a new and minor tell = intentionally

Not-so-coincidentally, Uberninja was calling
    a lot of people voting Panzer scum
    around this time and well into the next 200+ posts (Glork & Gamma). In fact,
    UBERNINJA IS LAZY ENOUGH TO KEEP CALLING GLORK SCUM TODAY

In post 999, UberNinja wrote:Glork is either scum or fucking terrible as I have been saying all along.
    Wyrd is also either scum or retarded, but they must sheep me for the rest of the game so we're all good there, in theory.

Look guys, we need to stop lynching OBVIOUS FUCKING TOWNIES and leaving SHIT like CDB, Glork, Reck, and Wyrd alive.
    I can't win this game by myself bitches

Despite it being very, very, very unlikely that Glork and Panzer are scum together.

Uberninja sort of "realizes" that Glork is town, but not for the reasons you'd expect from a town mind:

Spoiler: IT BURNS MY FUCKING EYES IT'S SO SCUMMY, HERE'S A SPOILER"
    In post 1011, UberNinja wrote:I'm just giving you grief Glork, don't take it personally. I'm down to join the bloc.

In post 1005, Glork wrote:
    Axxle
    BBmolla
    chamber

ChannelDelibird
    xRECKONERx
    evilpacman18
    Glork

Katsuki
    Singer is Nachomamma

UberNinja

Wyrd

Y'know.
    If UberNinja would just play nice, we'd have a voting bloc of ultimate winning here.

Lynch among the darkies.
    Axxle vigges among the darkies.
    Lynch among the darkies.
    Axxle vigges among the darkies.
    Lynch among the darkies.

If we havent won yet, then Chamber is scum and was possibly lying about Axxle.

I'm debating whether or not to ask Axxle who he targeted last night. I'm thinking wait, because that way the scums can't just derp around... or trololohammer like Panzer did to MattP.

In post 937, MattP wrote:6) xRECKONERx
    7) evilpacman18
    10) Katsuki
    13) Panzerjager
    14) Singer is Nachomamma
    16) Wyrd

^All of the scum are in here, I guarantee it.

These coincide pretty well.

Let's fuckin' do this.

Wyrd, xRECK, Katsuki, CDB in that order.

If chamber or Axxle are scum it throws a wrench in but that can't be helped at this stage.
    First time somebody flips town we stop and recalibrate but until then we FUCKING BULLDOZE.

Deal, Glork?
    If so, lets fucking roll.

sic: "Wait nevermind Glork isn't scum Glork is in my town bloc with me I'm town!! Also here are some reads of the dead guy who also called me town so let's lynch them!"

4. Panzer with!

(nothing to see here control+F wherewhonow?)

5. Disappearing Acts (bedtime VCA reading) - maybe we'll touch on this for the unconvinced. I have a fish to grill.

Fin.