LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:24 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

In post 224, Mastermind of Sin wrote:
In post 214, LlamaFluff wrote:I want to know why MoS is voting Axxle now but brushed me off with him as a "no clue" type read just a little bit earlier when the reasons he is voting Axxle seems to come from earlier in the game.

I'm voting Axxle for his posts DIRECTLY preceding my vote. What the actual fuck...?

Giving that he wasnt voting for UN at that point, somewhat hard to believe.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:30 pm

Post by Axxle »

In post 225, LlamaFluff wrote:
In post 214, LlamaFluff wrote:I want to know why MoS is voting Axxle now but brushed me off with him as a "no clue" type read just a little bit earlier when the reasons he is voting Axxle seems to come from earlier in the game.

I'm voting Axxle for his posts DIRECTLY preceding my vote. What the actual fuck...?

No, it's believable. I was clarifying what was happening and MoS called bullshit on it. I just had different expectations from UN than MoS did.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:33 pm

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

In post 225, LlamaFluff wrote:

I voted him for cognitive dissonance while explaining his expectations for UN's play that led to him voting UN, which
he had just then posted
. Pay attention instead of just trying your best to find a way to cast me as scummy and epicly failing.
Permanent V/LA.
Vu
Vu
Townie
Vu
Townie
Townie

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:44 pm

Post by Vu »

Day 1, Votecount 9
Axxle (5): Elmo, Singer is Nachomamma, Katsuki, Mastermind of Sin, Glork

UberNinja (5): chamber, Gammagooey, BBmolla, ChannelDelibird, Wyrd

Gammagooey (1): Axxle
LlamaFluff (1): UberNinja

Not voting
(4): evilpacman18, LlamaFluff, Panzerjager, Brandi

With 16 alive, it takes 9 to lynch and 8 to no-lynch.

Deadline:
September 3rd, 2012, at 11:04 PM
Countdown to Deadline:
(expired on 2012-09-03 11:04:00)
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:45 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

That post of his isnt scummy, play up to that point is but that post is not. You will need to explain how it is.
Co-host of The USL Show
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:05 pm

I already did
WHEN I FUCKING VOTED HIM
. Stop being purposefully dense and get with the program.
Permanent V/LA.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:12 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Vote MoS

Got it. No good reason for voting him. Axxle voting UN there was completely fine taken out of context, and when you are trying to rip it out of context and call him scum for it, feels like you are fishing for a reason to actually jump on the Axxle wagon.

If the vote was scummy, why didnt you vote Axxle earlier? You posted right after he voted on what was (to me) a vote over his reaction to the early wagon on him. It got ignored though and you said nothing important had happened. If you think voting based on a reaction like that is a scumtell (which you do?) - it seems like you would at least inquire into a post like that, especialy if you have a UN town read.
Co-host of The USL Show
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:28 pm

You're not even trying, Llama. I'm only going to say this one more time. Here, I'll even make it big and bold so you can't possibly fail to see it.

I AM NOT VOTING AXXLE BECAUSE HE VOTED UN. I AM NOT VOTING AXXLE BECAUSE OF WHAT HE SAID
WHEN
HE VOTED UN.

I AM VOTING AXXLE FOR HAVING A SCUMMY AS SHIT EXPLANATION FOR
WHY
HE VOTED UN, WHICH CAME EXACTLY
TWO POSTS BEFORE I VOTED HIM.

IF I THOUGHT THOSE WERE HIS "REASONS" FOR VOTING UN, I'D HAVE VOTED HIM EARLIER. BUT WAIT, DID HE SAY ANYTHING ABOUT IT AT THE TIME? WAIT, LET'S CHECK:

In post 78, Axxle wrote:
In post 77, UberNinja wrote:Btw, get your votes the
fuck
off me, people. :cool:

and... there we go.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Uberninja

Why don't you shut the fuck up now, eh?

Major FoS: LlamaFluff

I have a high enough opinion of him that I don't see any way that he's not being
willfully
ignorant of the facts here. Which means that he's more than likely scum, because town don't have a good reason to do anything that retarded.

Looks like we have a nice 1-2 on scum right now. Sweet deal.
Permanent V/LA.
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:33 pm

Post by Axxle »

In post 232, Mastermind of Sin wrote:
I have a high enough opinion of him that I don't see any way that he's not being
willfully
ignorant of the facts here. Which means that he's more than likely scum, because town don't have a good reason to do anything that retarded.

Looks like we have a nice 1-2 on scum right now. Sweet deal.

Are you thinking that we're scumbuddies here? Or that there's more than one scumteam?
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:03 pm

Yea, I could definitely see you two as scumbuddies. Especially given how LlamaFluff declared you, myself, and UN as his top suspects (in whatever order), and he has been trying very hard to justify his suspicion of myself and UN, but he made one very small paragraph about his suspicions of you, and it wasn't even very strong to begin with. Then, when your wagon got some momentum and he realized you might actually get lynched (you made it to L-1, he jumped off your wagon and started trying to push harder on me in an attempt to kill the momentum and save you.

Yup, seems pretty reasonable that you two could be scum together.
Permanent V/LA.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:11 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

So when you saw him voting and quoting that post you thought it had NOTHING to do with the reaction?

I look at that vote and think it had to do with UNs reaction and I dont even think voting based on reactions like that is scummy. You are ignoring my point - You think that he is scummy for the vote due to UN reacting differently then he expected. Axxle voted based soley on the quoted post of UN reacting to votes on him. You ignored this and talked about nothing happening thats important. For you to be town I would have to believe you completely ignored what *might* be a scum tell, not pressuring or even noting it, until it was 100% explicit.

You still havent explained why Axxle is more likely to make that vote as scum instead of as town either. Just posted that its scum because its scum, which it isnt. I make those kinds of conclusions as town all the time. Sometimes a post is so far from a reaction you expect from town you are able to call it a scumtell, ive CAUGHT scum off posts where I look at it and think "this is not at all what town would do here".

So is your arguement that you saw that vote from Axxle talking only about that one post and it had NOTHING to do with UNs reaction?
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:17 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Just show of hands though... how many people here thought Axxle voting for UN was not at all based off the reaction UN had? I want to know if im actually the only one who saw that as the primary reasoning behind the vote, or if MoS is blind/scum.
Co-host of The USL Show
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:18 pm

Post by chamber »

llama x mos is really boring. You should both stop.
Taking a break from the site.
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:20 pm

Post by chamber »

In post 236, LlamaFluff wrote:Just show of hands though... how many people here thought Axxle voting for UN was not at all based off the reaction UN had? I want to know if im actually the only one who saw that as the primary reasoning behind the vote, or if MoS is blind/scum.

I saw(obviously based on my line of questioning), but its irrelevant at judging MoS's alignment. From some players you should expect logical consistency (like yourself) but from others you can only expect emotional consistency (like MoS).
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:32 pm

In post 237, chamber wrote:llama x mos is really boring. You should both stop.

I'm done talking to Llama for the rest of this game day, if not the rest of the game. He can go suck a big fat cock. See below:

In post 232, Mastermind of Sin wrote:I'm only going to say this one more time.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:37 pm

Note to all games: I'm probably not going to post much (if at all) for the next 24 hours or so. I need to step away from the site for a bit. I'll reevaluate when I get back.
Permanent V/LA.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:38 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

In post 238, chamber wrote:
In post 236, LlamaFluff wrote:Just show of hands though... how many people here thought Axxle voting for UN was not at all based off the reaction UN had? I want to know if im actually the only one who saw that as the primary reasoning behind the vote, or if MoS is blind/scum.

I saw(obviously based on my line of questioning), but its irrelevant at judging MoS's alignment. From some players you should expect logical consistency (like yourself) but from others you can only expect emotional consistency (like MoS).

Emotional consistency aside, its still harping on Axxle very late in a wagon for what essentially is a nulltell when he had locked himself out of being able to vote him for anything else due to early exchanges with me. It feels like scum trying to force themselves on a wagon by pulling some sort of reasoning out as opposed to anything else, even if I ignore the logical inconsistancies (which I have a hard time doing - signs of scum or town liability).

He still refuses to explain why Axxle voting him for that reason is scummy too.

That aside, I think Axxle might be town outside of two scum groups as per his last post. That reaction seems like something scum in a single faction game would not put out.

I might have broken MoS apparently. *shrugpony.jpg*
Co-host of The USL Show
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:42 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 219, PJ. wrote:What..

I don't get thie axxle wagon

unvote

Try the Llama one, it's juicy and delicious.

In post 221, BBmolla wrote:I'm with Panzer here, lynch UN.

Panzer said nothing about lynching me.

In post 222, Glork wrote:
In post 203, UberNinja wrote:Now stop being dumb and trying to make me look bad for reasons that are obviously shit.

You're the one undermining your own threat by asking someone to unvote, I'm pointing out your cognitive dissonance, and you want to call
me
dumb? I'd rather not get into a pointless and distracting side argument, because it's not going to help anybody find scum, but seriously, get your head on straight.

My head is on straight, as usual. Maybe you need to learn to read me Mr. Paragon. Or maybe I'll just break it down for you because you can't seem to grasp the basics. When things don't make immediate sense, you can often tell who's scum or town by who reacts to it strangely. Axxle reacted in a certain way which means that he's not today's lynch even if he's scum.

And as for why anyone would possibly not want to lynch scum the moment they find it, I suppose I'll have to explain that one to you too. It's so smart people have more of a chance to gather associative tells on everyone else, including the person who will later flip scum. Day 1 is a treasure trove and people who miss smelling the roses because they are too worried about Lynching Scum, Inc. are either short-sighted, or they have a reason for not playing the long game. You seem to have a reputation for getting killed early, so I suppose I understand a bit why you're in such a hurry to get some blood. But it's not smart when you consider the long term.

Meanwhile:

Almost all of chamber's, Glork's, and LlamaFluff's play so far can be summed up with a couple quotes:
In post 227, Mastermind of Sin wrote:Pay attention instead of just trying your best to find a way to cast me as scummy and epicly failing.

In post 230, Mastermind of Sin wrote:Stop being purposefully dense and get with the program.

P.S. MoS, I fucking love you. And I love when you're town.

In post 223, Brandi wrote:Been a bit busy, sorry guys
unvote

Hi Brandi :D Vote LlamaFluff. He's fucking scum.

In post 188, evilpacman18 wrote:woah woah woah wait I'd prefer if you waited to hammer until I can get a real post in. Today for sure, maybe in the afternoon but more likely early evening.

Hey babe I don't know where you live but it's not even early evening any more.

Sup?
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:43 pm

Post by chamber »

In post 241, LlamaFluff wrote:That aside, I think Axxle might be town outside of two scum groups as per his last post. That reaction seems like something scum in a single faction game would not put out.

Classic IRL lamascum tell, wonder if it transfers to the forums.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:23 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

In post 243, chamber wrote:
In post 241, LlamaFluff wrote:That aside, I think Axxle might be town outside of two scum groups as per his last post. That reaction seems like something scum in a single faction game would not put out.

Does, but its also something I do as town quite a bit and know that most people here know I do. I just am having bad feeling over the way the Axxle wagon is happening and really dislike the forced MoS vote there. Want the wagon to move.
Co-host of The USL Show
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:26 pm

Post by chamber »

In post 244, LlamaFluff wrote:its also something I do as town quite a bit

You claimed this in IRL mafia too, but I only ever called you on it when you were scum, which certainly means something was different about you doing it as scum then, I'm not positive the same is true now.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:41 pm

Post by UberNinja »

chamber. Vote Llama. It's winning time.
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:46 pm

Post by chamber »

I have no intention of lynching anyone other than you today.
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:00 pm

Post by Glork »

In post 242, UberNinja wrote:
In post 222, Glork wrote:
In post 203, UberNinja wrote:Now stop being dumb and trying to make me look bad for reasons that are obviously shit.

You're the one undermining your own threat by asking someone to unvote, I'm pointing out your cognitive dissonance, and you want to call
me
dumb? I'd rather not get into a pointless and distracting side argument, because it's not going to help anybody find scum, but seriously, get your head on straight.

My head is on straight, as usual. Maybe you need to learn to read me Mr. Paragon. Or maybe I'll just break it down for you because you can't seem to grasp the basics. When things don't make immediate sense, you can often tell who's scum or town by who reacts to it strangely. Axxle reacted in a certain way which means that he's not today's lynch even if he's scum.

You're cute when you try to act smart.

I'm willing to policy lynch at this point.

Vote: UberNinja
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Singer is Nachomamma
Singer is Nachomamma
Goon
Singer is Nachomamma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:05 pm

Post by Singer is Nachomamma »

In post 243, chamber wrote:

I don't get it...what exactly are you pointing out...

~singer

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”