Pitty
Townie
Pitty
Townie
Townie

Post Post #248 (isolation #0) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:00 am

Post by Pitty »

Oh boy >.< 10 pages already?

(a little info for you all, Mala is v/la until further notice, so right now it's just all Piggy :D)

Seanald is an a-okay lynch with me, ThePartehBoyez did a pretty much word-for-word explanation of my read for me o.O

Tammy is scummy for me, I typically think all of those kinds of posting styles as "upset townie" but I did that in one of my other games, and then they flipped scum. So I'm back to my old ways of thinking that yes, that was scum back-tracking and then going silent so people will forget about it. I'm cool with a lynch on her too.

The Gentlemen and Partiers are town.
SlumberPartyBois wrote:
In post 243, greygnarl wrote:Lynch? If molla and Magua post and MoI isn't dead the molla is lynched after him.
Yeah, lynch*

Usually I'd say "scum slip much?" But since the NK could be in the hands of anyone, I'll let it slid, and the rest of their posts have been town.

MoI was town (like he pretty much always is in my reads) until the whole QT thing came up. And yeah, I'll admit Mag wasn't very vocal about starting up a QT with us, but it says very clearly in both the town and scum PM that one may ask for a private QT with the mod, so that makes me think perhaps MoI is TP and his PM doesn't say anything of the sort? I can't imagine that being the case but...
The fact is, I'm confused over the whole debockle, and don't want him lynched or vigged
today
(tomorrow will be a whole other story).
Sala's point in 244 would be the main reason why I would be voting MoI, and I'm glad someone else caught that.

Sala, as usual, is a town read to me.

Gnarlsbucksly (yes, you are keeping that nickname forever) is... I want to say town, but that's more of a null.

Long of the short of it, VOTE: Seanald
Pitty
Pitty
Townie
Pitty
Townie
Townie

Post Post #261 (isolation #1) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:19 am

Post by Pitty »

In post 248, Pitty wrote:And yeah, I'll admit Mag wasn't very vocal about starting up a QT with us, but it says very clearly in both the town and scum PM that one may ask for a private QT with the mod, so that makes me think perhaps MoI is TP and his PM doesn't say anything of the sort? I can't imagine that being the case but...

I'm going to clarify this now before someone goes "OMG! Piggy knows what the scum PM says?! Obvscum right there!"
I mean that by the fact that it's in it's own separate space, not part of the rest of the role. Meaning it's not an alignment indicator, it's a PM indicator. If all the town got the same PM (except our miller vig...?), and assuming all the scum got the same PM, the only one that wouldn't get something that everyone else has is TP, and if all MoI happens to be referring to is the sample PM on the first page (and I suppose scum
could
potentially not have that bit at the bottom as well, but that's really really unlikely, since that would give town a huge advantage and cause this whole mishap), well that would easily cause this slip up.

p-edit: OMG! I started this post right after my last post >.< Why can't you all shush for a second, hm? Start lurking a little more!!
(I will now go read Tammy's wall post -_-')
Pitty
Pitty
Townie
Pitty
Townie
Townie

Post Post #265 (isolation #2) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:25 am

Post by Pitty »

@Tammy - you went silent because you hadn't made a post like that yet xD I retracked my statement about her now, she's scummier than town but townier than scum. (aka, she's pretty much null atm, perhaps even leaning town)
Pitty
Pitty
Townie
Pitty
Townie
Townie

Post Post #276 (isolation #3) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:41 am

Post by Pitty »

In post 266, BBmolla wrote:
In post 248, Pitty wrote:but it says very clearly in both the town and scum PM

Which scum PM are you referring to, there isn't one in the main post.

It was an assumption that town and scum have the same bottom area where the link to the game and talking about the offered private QT are. I haven't met a single mod who makes the area with the link to the game different from role to role. But hey, maybe Mag is mean like that and is giving town the advantage of having the offer but not scum so this mix up could happen and MoI could be confirmed scum. :D

Which I suppose makes the idea that it's because he's his own alignment with a completely different PM from everyone else also doesn't make sense... I mean in the last game (I think, correct me if I'm wrong) GreyICE automatically got his own private PM, so if that was the case here, why would Mag put another blurb about it in the PM?

I don't know, I'm ranting now and that's changing my opinion on the matter so, yes Molla, I'd like MoI to come and say some last words before he gets vigged. What if he's got something that would be incredibly useful? (though I'm not sure what that would be but...)

The fact is, the game hasn't been going for 24 hours yet, and a lot of people haven't posted enough to make me happy *cough*defender*cough*eidolon*cough*elmo*cough*guille*cough*phillammon*cough*, so losing $5 to wait until tomorrow to lynch isn't too bad of a compromise in getting some more discussion (though 11 pages is pretty good)
Pitty
Pitty
Townie
Pitty
Townie
Townie

Post Post #280 (isolation #4) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:48 am

Post by Pitty »

In post 278, BBmolla wrote:Defender is scum Piggy, he's too scared to post.

What are you, a miller vig cop?
But that's good to note ;) I'll keep it in mind.
Pitty
Pitty
Townie
Pitty
Townie
Townie

Post Post #589 (isolation #5) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:07 pm

Post by Pitty »

We do not have oracle or immunity. Last night we invested.
Pitty
Pitty
Townie
Pitty
Townie
Townie

Post Post #809 (isolation #6) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:13 am

Post by Pitty »

This head is fine with transferring to Stefan.

Haven't talked to the other half about it yet, but I don't see why it would be a problem.

Are we going to claim how much we have (and will send) now, or shall we do that tomorrow, since the money won't be transferred until two nights from now?
Pitty
Pitty
Townie
Pitty
Townie
Townie

Post Post #813 (isolation #7) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:19 am

Post by Pitty »

Should we all calculate how much we'll have with the wage and efficiency bonus? (Which, if we lynch within 4 hours, will be $105... right? 11 24-hour periods = $55?)
Pitty
Pitty
Townie
Pitty
Townie
Townie

Post Post #815 (isolation #8) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:21 am

Post by Pitty »

Stefan should get $223 from moi.
Pitty
Pitty
Townie
Pitty
Townie
Townie

Post Post #819 (isolation #9) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:28 am

Post by Pitty »

Mehdi2277 wrote:How is that possible? 100 + 50 + 55 + 20 (for investing assuming that was done) * .95 doesn't equal 223 and that's the way you can make the most money to my knowledge.
In post 589, Pitty wrote:We do not have oracle or immunity.
Last night we invested

Unless I did my math wrong o.O Magua said we'd have $120 at the start of night 1, with wage+bonus = $235, no?
Pitty
Pitty
Townie
Pitty
Townie
Townie

Post Post #820 (isolation #10) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:30 am

Post by Pitty »

Ooooh, did Magua mean that we would get $100 + $120, getting a total of $220 at the start of night? I should go ask him -_-'
Pitty
Pitty
Townie
Pitty
Townie
Townie

Post Post #823 (isolation #11) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:36 am

Post by Pitty »

haha, lawl I'm a derp when it comes to math. Mehdi's right, I'll have $225 xD
Pitty
Pitty
Townie
Pitty
Townie
Townie

Post Post #856 (isolation #12) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:34 pm

Post by Pitty »

In that list, PartyBois are the only ones we feel confident enough about to let take MoNA or Sartor. We don't think it really matters who gets Banker or Follower.
Pitty
Pitty
Townie
Pitty
Townie
Townie

Post Post #869 (isolation #13) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:19 pm

Post by Pitty »

We're still uneasy about gnarl - Piggy in particular - we don't mind him getting MoNA, but we prefer him not to get Sartor.

p-edit: Or, you know, just ninja me... that's cool too...
Pitty
Pitty
Townie
Pitty
Townie
Townie

Post Post #881 (isolation #14) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:31 pm

Post by Pitty »

Mehdi, but he says he doesn't want to buy anything. Honestly Mehdi is pretty much conftown to both of us.

Other than that, Sala perhaps, but he's already on Sixth Sense.
Gentlemen are on Blocker and Stalker, so they're out.
Tammy would be acceptable I suppose (forgot about her actually...)

And everyone else is a conflicted read for us.

p-edit: it's not a meta read Piggy has on you gnarl, and if it was, it's not like you only have that one game. However, if it was something more substantial than just a gut/feeling, there would already be a wall case against you.
Pitty
Pitty
Townie
Pitty
Townie
Townie

Post Post #892 (isolation #15) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:48 pm

Post by Pitty »

Does anyone realize there's less than 15 minutes till day 11, and defender is still at L-3? o.O
UNVOTE:
VOTE: d3f3nd3r
Pitty
Pitty
Townie
Pitty
Townie
Townie

Post Post #896 (isolation #16) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:53 pm

Post by Pitty »

Voided isn't even looking at the forum anymore :/

...and that was so much AtE it was just... wow... as scummy Voided is for looking, knowing he needs to post, and leaving, defender still gets my vote.
Pitty
Pitty
Townie
Pitty
Townie
Townie

Post Post #898 (isolation #17) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:58 pm

Post by Pitty »

gnarl thinks like me (Piggy)? What is this madness? Piggy is now slightly more inclined to believe gnarlsbarkley is town...
Pitty
Pitty
Townie
Pitty
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1346 (isolation #18) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:22 pm

Post by Pitty »

We're still getting our reads together, though we're both in favor of Elmo being lynched or vigged today.

Someone mentioned (at least I think someone did...) that all this talk about night actions is letting scum hide and be "town". As well and good as planning for tonight is, there's practically no scum hunting going on here besides for towniest players - which is probably why both of us have a huge town read on pretty much everyone who's been giving reads, and not just commenting on night plans.

That said, VOTE: Tazaro
No scum-hunting, every vote has been basically just because it was the lead wagon and very opportunistic. Rather curious how everyone got such a strong town read on him?

Mehdi, you still have one neighbourizor, correct? How would you feel using it on us tonight?
Pitty
Pitty
Townie
Pitty
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1349 (isolation #19) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:26 pm

Post by Pitty »

We are one, and one are we... but that post in specific was Piggy.
Pitty
Pitty
Townie
Pitty
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1358 (isolation #20) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:25 pm

Post by Pitty »

We've pretty much already money claimed but once again:

Started with $100
Invested (+$20).
Ended yesterday with $220.
Transferred all to Stefan.
Currently we have $0.
Pitty
Pitty
Townie
Pitty
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1414 (isolation #21) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:20 pm

Post by Pitty »

Actually, there was a giant gaping hole in SPB's plan (assuming we're talking about money transferring?) and that's only if he's scum. Because he's the one who basically picked who was getting money transferred to, he would have not only put himself on that list, but his scum buddies too, meaning all of them are getting about an extra $200.

But that problem obviously only occurs if he's scum, and we do not believe he is, which is why we never brought it up.

We very much dislike Seanald getting lynched/shot
today
, tomorrow would be a good time to do that, but we dislike destroying that cop shot :/

Molla, why do you want to shoot gnarlsbarkley? o.O that seems very random, and if we didn't think it was impossible for scum to have a day-vig ability (without one being in the auctions) we would be voting you for that.

Tazaro's latest posts have shifted our read slightly, at least enough to UNVOTE:
Pitty
Pitty
Townie
Pitty
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1494 (isolation #22) » Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:16 pm

Post by Pitty »

Piggy would prefer that Voided be changed to Tazaro, but otherwise we are fine with the transferring.
Pitty
Pitty
Townie
Pitty
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1554 (isolation #23) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:59 pm

Post by Pitty »

In post 1528, greygnarl wrote:
PlayerBuyingReceiving Money From
GreygnarlNight-kill
Pitty
TammyNeighborizerPhil
SlumberBulletproofSeanald
StephanVote FreezerShamrock
MehdiHitmanN/A
SalaAccountantPV
PeregrineVote Nullifier
Pitty

Would you like us to transfer 50/50 on each or...?
Pitty
Pitty
Townie
Pitty
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1556 (isolation #24) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:04 pm

Post by Pitty »

So...

In post 1528, greygnarl wrote:
PlayerBuyingReceiving Money From
GreygnarlNight-killN/A
TammyNeighborizerPhil
SlumberBulletproofSeanald
StephanVote FreezerShamrock
MehdiHitmanPitty
SalaAccountantPV
PeregrineVote NullifierN/A

We actually prefer this much better, if Mehdi ends up being scum, we will both be crying at our failure to read him.
Pitty
Pitty
Townie
Pitty
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1837 (isolation #25) » Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:30 pm

Post by Pitty »

Ill have a post later tonight or early tommorow since it's been hard to read/post off a phone. Been busy lately so haven't been around to get my thoughts together on a computer. I have a day off from school and work so I have free time on Thursday.

~M.
Pitty
Pitty
Townie
Pitty
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1840 (isolation #26) » Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:35 pm

Post by Pitty »

Oh. Tammy I remember you saying something during KH, but any chance you have a link offhand regarding a MoI scum game.
I need to also dig into his meta if he happens to be someone who would bus a scum buddy or if he wouldn't at all.

~M.
Pitty
Pitty
Townie
Pitty
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1847 (isolation #27) » Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:58 pm

Post by Pitty »

In post 1838, Tazaro wrote:
In post 1836, Phillammon wrote:I'm happy to justify any of them. They're more a collation than a list.

How about actually justifying your display of <Red Shamrock> with justification next to it?

In post 1839, Tazaro wrote:Might as well reassure onlookers that you are not, say, just hopping on the wagon for convenience

He made a wall because Taz questioned how the vote looked.
Pitty
Pitty
Townie
Pitty
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1850 (isolation #28) » Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:02 pm

Post by Pitty »

@Seanald: at the end of your post #1487, why couldn't Phil and Sham be on the same team and Phil is busing. What brings you to the conclusion that they are both scum, but on opposite sides? I'm smelling a scum-slip.
Pitty
Pitty
Townie
Pitty
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1852 (isolation #29) » Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:03 pm

Post by Pitty »

1847. -.-*

/goes back to class.
Pitty
Pitty
Townie
Pitty
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1908 (isolation #30) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:47 am

Post by Pitty »

Wait, wait, wait.

Don't hammer just yet.

I'm writing my post up as we speak of all my reads. I meant to do it yesterday, but when I finally got home I got into a really foul mood and didn't feel like posting while I'm in that state because it often gets me into an argument regarding about me being defensive or aggressive.

Going to quickly do something my mom asked me to do and then I'll post promise!

~M.
Pitty
Pitty
Townie
Pitty
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1915 (isolation #31) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:52 pm

Post by Pitty »

/sigh.

Spent the hour I could sit up and focus reading MoI's scum games.

The other few hours I spent being sick. Laying down and ill be up at 8am and get a post done by noon.
Pitty
Pitty
Townie
Pitty
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1932 (isolation #32) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:32 am

Post by Pitty »

So, this is my personal reads so far from the game.

We already had two mafia flips;Moi and Shamrock.

Moving on.

This post by MoI will be one of the few things that I will be using to construct my reads to find the remaining mafia members. Chances are that MoI distanced himself from one of his own team mates in this post by labeling them as a "weak" scum read.

There's a few things that I find interesting regarding that post. MoI states that he will certainly support a Bbmolla lynch because he's trolling and doing similar characteristics as town and scum. Though MoI does not place him on the list of his early scum reads.

Bbmolla is most likely town and is certainly my most highest town read.
Main reason is for the shooting of MoI. Which was a well placed shot since it brings us a lot closer to finding the remaining mafia members.

I do have to say that I disagree with MoI's scum read on Mehdi. This is the post by Medhi that MoI was likely referring too. In my opinion this is something I do see as a "weak" town read by MoI against Medhi. I certainly see Medhi being cautious of the claim by BB because it does seem that everyone starts out as Vanilla, but gets powers by what is being auctioned off. This gives me a feeling that Mehdi is most likely town.
Other reasons for my Mehdi town read covered in the following posts:
1. This post He starts off aguring with MoI regarding Moi's early scum read against him. He explains his reads and shows that he's hunting.
2. This post technically can be stretched to lining up lynches, but his reads are supported back by his previous post.
3. He's doing something similar to what I'm doing here

I'm getting a slight scum read on Tammy. This is coupled by MoI's defense on her when Seanald attacked her for self meta.
This postby Tammy sticks out a bit since there's a bit of aTe in it. That by itself just gives me a horrible gut vibe.
She calls Defender scum, but doesn't vote Defender here. Seems as she's allowing us to know her opinion, but doesn't want to push for it. Located here.

I believe Seanald is most likely scum.
Grey already stated that he would bus Seanald if he was his buddy. Post located here.
Again, this reads off as a weak distance from buddy to buddy regarding a connection from Seanald/GI. here
Sudden switch by Grey to a town read on Seanald. Located here
I read this post as a slip. This was caught by me previously and I mentioned it. here!

I'm also getting a slight scum read on SPB. I didn't like how he was hopping between wagons on Day 2. He said that he would push for Ice's lynch, but he just did a vote. At the end of the day the vote on Ice did not happen, but instead voted for PV. I feel as SPB could have tried to bus Ice for towncred.

~~~~

Town Reads:

BBmolla
Mehdi

Scum Reads:

Seanald
Tammy
SPB

If Seanald does happen to flip scum, I will not trust any cop investigation results. If he did happen to have the actual cop ability I'm possibly looking at Phill on the other side of the Mafia due to that possible slip that I caught.

I'm still currently talking it over with Piggy, but I want to place my vote on Seanald. I'm awaiting her confirmation before doing so.
When I get home from work I'll also be reading over more ISO's and looking for more connections in regards to ICE/MOI.
As of right now I'm still suffering from a cold and my ability to read everything is suffering because of it.

~M
Pitty
Pitty
Townie
Pitty
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2367 (isolation #33) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:26 pm

Post by Pitty »

@ DeaVail:

The whole MoI comment is for Piggy because I wasn't around when she posted that.

@Tammy:

You made a comment that Piggy's entry looked weird into the game. We already discussed prior together that I was going to do Day 1 posts because of how our play styles are. We both figured that being town we had a better chance at surviving Day 1 if I was the main poster, but that plan was foiled by natural disaster.

@GG:

I asked you a question. What changed with the fact you thought we were town based off Piggy's meta and then just randomly decided to 180 on that and think it's okay to kill us. Clearly something changed for you to think that and I want to know.

@SPB:

My personal scum read regarding you comes from a lot of things.
You were so I'm going to push for a ICE lynch on Day 2 and then just suddenly stopped. You wanted to go after a Seanald lynch, but lately just stopped. There has to be reasons for stopping that and you aren't giving them. Instead you are withholding information and it's something that I find scummy.

I talked it over with Piggy and she's okay with me voting Seanald.

Vote: Seanald
Pitty
Pitty
Townie
Pitty
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2369 (isolation #34) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:32 pm

Post by Pitty »

I actually am and you are seriously shady and scummy as hell and I don't even know why people are calling you town.
Pitty
Pitty
Townie
Pitty
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2528 (isolation #35) » Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:14 pm

Post by Pitty »

I posted before I went to dinner then decided to watch my show. So from 8-9 wasn't paying attention.
Pitty
Pitty
Townie
Pitty
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2531 (isolation #36) » Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:25 pm

Post by Pitty »

I have seen that. We are an Entrepreneur.

We did transfer $110 to VM as the plan stated.

I don't even know what to say other than I know we are town. I have never seen anyone survive from a cop investigation. So not sure what you are asking me to explain?
Pitty
Pitty
Townie
Pitty
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2583 (isolation #37) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:56 am

Post by Pitty »

I don't know what you are expecting me to say. DV stated that he won a cop ability during night 2. He apparently used his neighboriZed ability on Seanald.

Only thing I see his that he used the ability on us, but lied because we know we are town.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”