He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #604 (isolation #0) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:39 am

Post by ActionDan »

Confirming!

That I have power glorious day.

Actually I dont but I'm at a hotel so that's cool.

Also, fuck LIPA.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #607 (isolation #1) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:42 am

Post by ActionDan »

25 pages...

If there's something important that I should look at before slowly going through the thread now's the time.

Considering my role name I must have some kind of affinity for this dude cuz I've gotten him twice now
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #613 (isolation #2) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:24 am

Post by ActionDan »

finished page 10 and I'll lay a vote on

VOTE: Titan

the back and forth with Phil was scummy
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #682 (isolation #3) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:55 pm

Post by ActionDan »

from an iso with little-to-no context I'm leaning town on Sunshine and Rainbows
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #693 (isolation #4) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:50 am

Post by ActionDan »

S&R: I wasn't ready to sheep the wagon last night kind since the quality of posts voting him alone independant of reasons for the votes looked like crap.

After the gentleman's draw two of our chess teams agreed upon today I'll be able to give a proper read-through past page 10.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #757 (isolation #5) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:07 am

Post by ActionDan »

In post 711, buldermar wrote:
In post 692, Paschendale wrote:I legit have no idea how you guys are finding me scummy here. I'm really completely at a loss for how you discern alignment out of a game so stuffed with garbage that nobody even looks like they're trying.

I'll just replace out and you guys can play with someone who understands how these big games work. And I'll probably avoid them in the future. They're not nearly as fun for me as I thought they would be.

Mod: I'd like to be replaced.
I read this as: I'm really completely at a loss for how you figured out that I'm scum when this game is so stuffed with garbage.
I'll just replace out as I'm embarrassed about giving away my alignment so quickly

VOTE: Paschendale

UNVOTE:
VOTE: buldarmar

That's a huge unsubstanciated stretch to make that vote on the fast growing wagon. There was more than one way to try to interpret that and you jumped to most damning narrative to give your vote some substance off of words like "embarrassed". If you had cared more on figuring out his alignment you'd have tried to be more cautious in both your diction and ultimate judgement.

This guy is scum. Please vote him.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #881 (isolation #6) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:17 pm

Post by ActionDan »

In post 759, buldermar wrote:
You seem to be under the impression that I am more accountable for my vote because of already placed votes on Paschendale; this is incorrect.

There was indeed more than one way to try to interpret him asking to be replaced. Whether I jumped to the most damning narrative is a matter of opinion, but I did not try to give my vote substance off of words like "embarrassed", I sincerely think that should he be scum, this is a likely way to interpret it. However, I don't rule out the possibility of him not being scum. In fact, he's statistically more likely to flip town than scum in my opinion, even if he's the most likely person to be scum in the game.

Indeed, I could have been more cautious in my diction. In hindsight, that would probably have prevented your vote on me. I could have phrased the same intended message as "This could be read as: bla bla" I think it's likely enough that reading it this was is correct for me to vote him, bla bla.

Tell me, do you think it could not have been read the way I read it? If so, why not? Do you rule out the possibility of him being embarrassed about giving away his alignment so quickly (given the premise that he's scum, ofc.)? If so, why?

You are not more more accountable than others as far as the value of "1 vote" is concerned but there was momentum gathering on Paschle that looked unstoppable enough that it easily could have led to his lynch, and if he is town then mafia would have secured a mislynch. In this sense your vote was oppurtunistic.

you say, "should he be scum" but you are jumping to that conclusion and then interpreting his statements in that context; you don't have any real backup that led to your opinion of Paschle being scum in the first place.

Your diction was a red flag for oppurtunistic embellishing, not the underlying principle of my vote which is as follows:

You say "This could be read as: bla bla [i.e as scum]" but don't have any reason for supposing it is or not based on anything else.

As to the questions; No, he's not replacing out because he's embarrased he was found out as scum even if he were scum. That would require a level of dignity unfit for a human being that I am not prepared to ascribe to paschle. If he's replacing out, it's because he means what he says, that he has no idea why there's a large wagon on him for reasons he can't fathom, which imo is null (although the way he said it makes me lean town on the slot and makes me adverse to lynching it in general).

Your recent antics over the last few pages is nullish-scummy because the length you went to prolong the "reaction test" allowed you to lap up some limited sympathy even if it gave you a few enemies.

Your supposed 2 town reads you got out of it gives me only slight pause.

FOS: Titan

The angst you displayed in your last few posts is the same quality I saw eariler and it feels just as out of place now as then. It smells scummy
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #919 (isolation #7) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:39 pm

Post by ActionDan »

In post 908, torgonitoh wrote:
In post 902, Robocopter87 wrote:
torgonitoh wrote:
In post 891, Robocopter87 wrote:Nacho called him town.

Why is this important statement?

Because.

this not good

i ask question, you no answer ? how that a goodmans thing?

badmans - funny batman, sunman, leaving man

Robo is mentioning that Nacho thinks PAsh is town for the same post you attribute to Pash scum. You went on about

"he leaves the game when angry.

He means that he need to die after respond badly, and then leave game, he is a bad man"

Robo is discrediting your opinion by relying on nacho.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #947 (isolation #8) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:47 pm

Post by ActionDan »

fully caught up if disjointed based on how I read the game

Let me retract the FOS on tammy/SAD, I think they're pretty towny from pages 10-25.

Cheery Dog isn't hitting any sensors in my scum-dar tonely.

"skyman" is town for #262 strictly due to the vifam suspicion for the reasons stated, I was on the same wavelength by page 10.

I fully appreciate the post by S&S when they voted Paschle.

AV's is scummy, reads felt cheap. Vote on Paschle similarly could be bussing if he were to flip scum.

Zeta's quote of Paschle's first vote on Aslark which he's citing indirectly as the reason for his vote is scummy in itself since that post alone is hardly something by itself to justify a paschle vote. Av also guilty of this.

Nik's immediate sus of AV is good.

Still iffy on Vifam, and sorta eyeing Epic a little even though I like his posts tonely and they're understandable, there's a latent passivity about them that I distrust. Wasn't keen on his dislike of Skyman in particular.

uncertain of Nacho, that last vote kinda sucked but his paragraphs are likeable when he makes them.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #950 (isolation #9) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:49 pm

Post by ActionDan »

not seeing it from that
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1024 (isolation #10) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:43 am

Post by ActionDan »

In post 997, xtopherusD wrote:
In post 992, Cheery Dog wrote:If I feel it is required for me to give reasons, then yes, otherwise no.
What kind of situation calls for you to feel "required" to give reasons? What drastic thing would have to happen for you to decide that you want to attest to your read??

Cheery Dog wrote:I was dayvigged recently in another game by someone I didn't believe, and since that happened I am currently believable of those who apparently claim vig.
I will lower my null list when it gets possible, currently there are too many inactives to get clear reads.
I think I've essentially become the dayvig fodder if Porfervor is able to turn on someone who doesn't believe him/them, Dog.
There
has
to be a point where people who are staying in the null list too long start being scummy for staying out of the radar. And the thing is, you've been doing exactly that for some time now! And when confronted about it, you've stayed indecisive and vague about things. Is there seriously
no one
that you would see lynched other than someone who decided to claim scum?? Or Nacho... who you have "bad vibes" about.

Pretty sure this post hit on a towntell.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1026 (isolation #11) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:48 am

Post by ActionDan »

In post 1009, buldermar wrote:
In post 881, ActionDan wrote:As to the questions; No, he's not replacing out because he's embarrased he was found out as scum even if he were scum. That would require a level of dignity unfit for a human being that I am not prepared to ascribe to paschle. If he's replacing out, it's because he means what he says, that he has no idea why there's a large wagon on him for reasons he can't fathom, which imo is null (although the way he said it makes me lean town on the slot and makes me adverse to lynching it in general).
I sincerely disagree on this matter.

Ok, but you haven't given auxillary reasons for believing Paschle is scum. You used that post as evidence for a vote, but the most you're opinionating on is that if Paschle were scum he'd hightail it in shame. Without getting to the "Paschle
is
scum" it's merely circular logic. You haven't said why his post is more likely to be shamed scum then frustrated town.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1181 (isolation #12) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:55 pm

Post by ActionDan »

BT I think your reaction and vote were both bad.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1205 (isolation #13) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:02 am

Post by ActionDan »

Tazaro hasn't impressed, Pasch is scummy enough to get lynched, and I like that lynch better than both cheery dog + Deasvail.

@Deas: scumclaim means nothing to me. Both scum and town do w/e they feel like if they're in the right mood for it.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1267 (isolation #14) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:27 am

Post by ActionDan »

In post 1265, Phillammon wrote:Tazaro, I'm happy to be called scum if you are willing to give reasoning. Same on the other two, but the former directly affects me. Meanwhile, I'd be happy to sit here and tellyou why you are scu. On a kindle, so I may misremember and there willbe no quotes, but still.

1. Your predecessor. Regardless of whether you think he is an idiot or not, his actions were in your slot, and everything up to and including his replace out were awful.
2. Your interactions with torg. Torg may well be a gimmick alt. This has no bearing whatsoever on his alignment. Trying to claim that his reasonably well justified read must be a joke because sun has the same number of letters as bad is not a remotely legitimate or justifiable course of action. Refusing to read his reactions and rebuttals on grounds of grammar is even worse. Unrelated, it's grammar, get it right lest the pot call the kettle black.
8. On this page alone, your interaction with robo. Accusing someone of active lurking off the back of one post wherein he has been making a decent effort to hunt in a vast majority of his ISO (or at least that which isn't interaction with noir) is not a good move. Even less so is your attempt to imply jokes = scumnIn the next post. It isn't scummy, and if you homestly think that it is, you should not be in a game based afound a humorous webcomic.

It's all little things, but it's little things that add up. I'm sure the rest of the wagon would be happy to offer up more fuel for the fire.

Lesson now, Phil out.

*ollies outy*

I like this post a lot.

Huh What, you can simply follow shadoweh for now. Paschle/Tazaro is a fine lynch. I'll look at Buldar's more recent posts when I've more time to spare.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1315 (isolation #15) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:36 pm

Post by ActionDan »

In post 1308, Maenara wrote:UNVOTE: DeasVail and what the seven hells is ActionDan doing? Like, literally. I'd like a description thereof.

VOTE: ActionDan

You don't really have a good scum read on anyone do you?

Since I've been a bit all over the place I'll deign to answer this request.

Atm I'm mostly concerned about Buldar, Paschle/Tazaro. I have to examine Buldar's lastest few posts when I have a bit more free time, but I'm still in rabid dog mode there. Tazaro is a good lynch. the slot is scummy mostly for the backtrack on Pacshle's aslark vote more than anything else.

AV would be my third choice for lynch. reminds me of sccum BBmolla in IGMEOY mafia.

Still, I'm tempted just to give Nacho a cheerydog vote because I think Nacho is town now and he might simply be right about the slot. I was ambivelent about it anyway.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1434 (isolation #16) » Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:45 pm

Post by ActionDan »

In post 1432, Mehdi2277 wrote:VOTE: Enigma

Procrastinated thread reading and I'll do it now. Currently on page 11 and enigma's early play with how he just backed off so easily on nacho was bad (noir vote a point in his favor, but considering it looks like two scum teams that doesn't really help much especially when the vote was weak too). Pasch's early play is scummy for how he could take alsark's joke claim as a serious evil one.

If I am missing something current (ergo avox votes with no explanation tell it to me). I'm not going to try reading the last pages without going from the start.

You should at least read the flips, as you referenced noir's alignment, going "Paschle looks scummy for X" is a little cringe-worthy.

Anyway [Avox, Buldar] are the best bets for felt "green" scum. For Midnight crew something like [brood/sora/zeta] roughly might do it.

VOTE: Avox

p-edit: that guy too could be MC mafia
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1435 (isolation #17) » Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:45 pm

Post by ActionDan »

Maenara that is
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1455 (isolation #18) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:28 am

Post by ActionDan »

In post 1452, Porfervor wrote:a big fuck you to the scum who roleblocked me

VOTE: xtopherusD

If scum were going to roleblock you, I'd imagine they'd kill you also to avoid this sort of situation. Considering the set-up and the number of people playing (30), I'd imagine it's 4-4-1-21 (certainly scum is 4-4 as Midnight crew is 4 people). In this case you might have hit BP SK. Of course he'd have likely killed you if that were the case.

Skyman should at least claim whether he's BP or not.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1480 (isolation #19) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:03 am

Post by ActionDan »

In post 1469, AurorusVox wrote:
In post 1463, Sunshine and Rainbows wrote:fuck man i don't know what to think about nacho about this point, his actual content leans town but his rhetoric is forced as shit. like there's nothing even implying fate's slot is town

If you continue pushing piss like this then I won't be dropping it so soon.

classic sniping.

S&R: maenara is probably black MC scum. I think what distancing you're picking up is actually more likely to be scum dissiociating itself from a wagon it thinks will flip town.

Here's what I think bussing looks like:

In post 498, AurorusVox wrote:
In post 254, Paschendale wrote:
In post 171, Alsark wrote:Not sure how I'm supposed to use my power of converting people into vanilla townies during confirmation phase if we can't talk during confirmation phase.

This is what stood out to me the most. A roleclaim before the game had even started? And an extremely town-aligned role to claim. Sounds fishy to me.

Vote: Alsark

Vote: Paschendale

In post 1360, AurorusVox wrote:I want a Tazaro wagon, and I can't read 30 players and stay sane. I'm tunnelling heavily. Tazaro slot has condemned itself enough without needing me waving a cheerleader flag in support. Stay on, stay strong, stay classy.

In post 711, buldermar wrote:
In post 692, Paschendale wrote:I legit have no idea how you guys are finding me scummy here. I'm really completely at a loss for how you discern alignment out of a game so stuffed with garbage that nobody even looks like they're trying.

I'll just replace out and you guys can play with someone who understands how these big games work. And I'll probably avoid them in the future. They're not nearly as fun for me as I thought they would be.

Mod: I'd like to be replaced.
I read this as: I'm really completely at a loss for how you figured out that I'm scum when this game is so stuffed with garbage. I'll just replace out as I'm embarrassed about giving away my alignment so quickly.

VOTE: Paschendale
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1484 (isolation #20) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:12 am

Post by ActionDan »

In post 1483, Sunshine and Rainbows wrote:oh i stopped reading buldermar after his scumclaim. why hasn't he been murdered on policy yet?

He's tryhard.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1497 (isolation #21) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:33 am

Post by ActionDan »

Porfervor wrote:Zdnek's only post in this game looks like a scum trying too hard to be town look mom im scumhunting
In post 1475, Fate wrote:I feel like voting Sunshine and clownfuck because I suspect he's the reason this game is 60 pages

BUT

Zdenek activated my TRAP CARD

VOTE: ZDENEK

Zdenek probably isn't lime-green. Unless he faked a non-limegreen slip.

also Por, are you sure you were roleblocked. like, were you told anything specific?
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1499 (isolation #22) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:36 am

Post by ActionDan »

BT, you can only get pushed around by your townie friends, me and S&R.

Trust no one (else)
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1515 (isolation #23) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:55 am

Post by ActionDan »

In post 1513, Sunshine and Rainbows wrote:porf doesn't make sense as sk since he's explicitly drawing attention to himself, including from any sort of scum roleblocker or strongman

agreed.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1519 (isolation #24) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:00 am

Post by ActionDan »

In post 1507, Fate wrote:
You know it'd be fuckin NICE if ONE TIME when I contradict myself people would WAIT UNTIL THE PERSON I WAS CONTADICTING MYESLF ABOUT WOULD COME IN HERE AND REACT

THE FUCKS HAPPENED TO THE META

Do you have anyone at the moment you think could be scum?

Maenara wrote:Why Are You Still Attempting To Analyze The Composition Of The Setup Is This A Thing Normally Done By Human People Who Try To Mollify Their Apparent All Consuming Rage? It Is Not Ideal And Is Not A Thing That Should Be Done. This Is A 30 Player Game And We Are Bound To Have Sufficient Time To Do It Without Committing To Erroneous Assumptions At This Point In Time.

BT, what happened to your vote on xtop ages ago, and why is it not a valid thing today?

read what BT was trying to do with that vote again.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1529 (isolation #25) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:09 am

Post by ActionDan »

Ok Maenara imagine this post instead,

In post 1518, Sunshine and Rainbows wrote:but yeah i'm gonna agree with bt about porf's roleblock. actually do still sorta buy xtoph as mc-scum from noir trying to ignore him but in a perfect world porf will be able to resolve this tonight himself

In post 1030, Maenara wrote:Are Paschendale and Alsark on the same team?

meanwhile i just remembered this lmao

VOTE: Maenara

oh wow "don't speculate about the set-up" cut makes this even better
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1582 (isolation #26) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:59 pm

Post by ActionDan »

That case Zeta presented is pretty good.

after I read Mals iso, I just might sheep it.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1649 (isolation #27) » Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:36 pm

Post by ActionDan »

p-dodge.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1750 (isolation #28) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:32 am

Post by ActionDan »

it's ok. I'm a 1-shot vig that shoots 10 people at once and then magically revives 8 of them at random. Seems like it'd be useful to use tonight.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1907 (isolation #29) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:27 pm

Post by ActionDan »

@malps, that claim was a joke and a further prod dodge. I mean, really, it's the equivlent of Aslark's claim earlier. It tells me you're quite naive.

So far Fate isn't remotely convincing on his Zen read, so not sheep worthy at all.

p-doge
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1984 (isolation #30) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:54 pm

Post by ActionDan »

"In other words, I'll need evidence that he's a bad player "

Did you miss his reaction to my joke claim and subsequent takeback?

I'm going to trust skyman there to be meticulous when it comes to playbacking details of past games. It would suggest Malps is just bad scum.

@Fate: Question. Did you notice that scum of different factions were both on the Tazaro lynch yesterday? It does not mean it's going to be a mislynch when people come to a consensus.

@Torg: Take a look at 435 and tell me if you don't think that wasn't a serious vote.

buldermar wrote:
In post 1963, torgonitoh wrote:I see many mans pick malpasdlfjk. malpasldfjk is dumbmans, but is badmans? no sure, think sunmans or sunrain good pick ok.
QFT. This man understands. Get off that Malp wagon.
Vifam wrote:UNVOTE:

Mehdi's sudden vote left a bad taste in my mouth

This is scummy posturing.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2010 (isolation #31) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:49 pm

Post by ActionDan »

he didn't claim an action, which any one who is town would do. He may be hoping for a miracle.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Malpascp

Kill him.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2018 (isolation #32) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:55 pm

Post by ActionDan »

In post 2016, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 2010, ActionDan wrote:he didn't claim an action, which any one who is town would do. He may be hoping for a miracle.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Malpascp

Kill him.

^scum

If you don't want to be marginalized, I suggest that you start explaining why you think not giving town all the information one posesses is something town would do just prior to being lynched.

As you saw firsthand in political corruption mafia, Phil claimed to be a jailkeeper variant and was actually scum. There should be no reason for you to be turned off by the claim here.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2021 (isolation #33) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:09 pm

Post by ActionDan »

In post 2019, Mehdi2277 wrote:Dan that was a case where he was a jk and scum. So comparing it to saying the claim is just fake to the alignment is still scum is different.

jailkeeper claims are the common fake-claims of scum roleblockers, for the simple reason that it affords them the ability to tell the truth when claiming their targets and not get caught in a lie.

Considering our vig whose action failed, I get the feeling Malsapsc omitted his target because he needs a bit more time to gather the proper words in order to say something akin to the following "I protected our vig because I thought it was more important for him to stay alive"

@Cherry: no, I doubt that. My post comes off a bit forceful so if he's working off gut alone one might think that for about 2 sec. For nacho to post that signifies he hasn't thought for more than 2 secs.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2139 (isolation #34) » Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:18 am

Post by ActionDan »

In post 2131, Nachomamma8 wrote:that would be cool
it would be even better if you went out in a blaze of glory and not a blaze of idiocy after you hammered a non-cc'ed PR.
so you could do something awesome and read malp's other games. tell me where the hell he's getting this superjailer claim since it ISN'T from the mod and it ISN'T from Faraday. tell me why we should deal with him now when scum will deal with him later. tell me any of these things so i can have my sanity back.

I think it's my turn to laugh.

un cc'd PR? His claim is equivlent now to a ROLESTOPPER. He literally changed it from ROLESTOPPER to SUPERJAILER. It's sounds a little more town as SUPERJAILER, ya think? This isn't rocket science. And this is a crappy town PR (if town), worse than both a regular jailkeeper and a doctor and even a simple roleblocker mechanically. There is almost no incentive to go after this role as scum over say our claimed vigs, or even someone else.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2145 (isolation #35) » Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:12 am

Post by ActionDan »

Of course, mafia wiki trys to fuck with me once again.

I'm thinking more precisely of this recent role:

Welcome, Dramonic!

You are a Stopper. Three times per game, at night, you may select a player. This player will not be targetable by any non-killing abilities, and will not be able to carry out any of his or her own active abilities. You will be informed at daybreak if you have consumed a shot of your ability.

You are aligned with Svalinn, along with your partners BBMolla (who is a Rolecop) and Hiraki (who is an Odd-Night Tracker). You may all communicate at any point in the game in this QuickTopic. You win when only your faction is alive, or nothing can prevent the same.

The game thread is here.

Please confirm by responding to this role PM with your rolename, alignment, and abilities.

So a "Stopper". But It's still geared as a mafia-role
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2181 (isolation #36) » Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:01 pm

Post by ActionDan »

let's let this die the death it deserves. It was dumb, and I will simply note this as an uptick in Fate's scumminess for bothering when the guy was L-4.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2191 (isolation #37) » Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:29 pm

Post by ActionDan »

pardon me. Titan shame on you. I'm guessing that was SAD. p-edit: yup.

It's "worked" only once, and the one time it "worked" was against scum who faked a town reaction so convincingly they were given a free pass and end-gamed all the town.

granted it was a 7p game and it happened within page 1.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2193 (isolation #38) » Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:10 pm

Post by ActionDan »

got around to isoing Malsaspc and this post is full of confirmation bias combined with these posts in which there is an attempt to sweep it under the rug.

I mean you don't go "OMFG PANDORICA SO SCUM!!1!!" to "it was weak guys, no biggie"

His interaction with Pasch is less telling but still going from "Iso pasch and laugh" to "wait guys do you think taz is independantly scummy?" is an illogical and pointless question to ask if you have strong feelings thinking the first guy was scum, regardless of there being no scum motive for posting something like that.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2194 (isolation #39) » Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:32 pm

Post by ActionDan »

In post 2089, Sunshine and Rainbows wrote:i actually do think fate might have a point about malp being a "multiball garbage dump" given where my scumreads are voting. still find him scummier than cheery dog though. if we were to counterwagon i'd rather it be on maenara or zdenek

VOTE: Maenara this guy is still scum, i am sorry

nacho: i hate literally every post you've made in this thread except this one wall on day 1 and if could vig you without giving a fuck about my win condition i would

I am a little dissapoint. I mean I can't complain about your vote (and I don't care about the subsequent vote for CD later either) but allow me to use a shamelessly stolen argument you may have heard from ABGoM back in the day.

We're arguing for Malspspc as Felt scum here right? We're looking at 3-4 felt scum right?

Sarcasm Warning - Ahead: I completely understand S&R's reservations against the Malsaspc wagon, what with a third of the people wanting to vote him. I mean after all, you have to be very careful of those tricky informed Majorities.
Seriously? We have 26 people left, only two of which are Felt Mafia. If Malsaspc is one felt mafia, then that leaves only one felt Mafia left. This means that at most, you will have only one felt mafia person that would advocate not lynching malsaspc in the event that he looks like scum. That's not even considering the fact that since Malsaspc is so bad, the other mafioso wouldn't want to do anything to further link themselves to him. I see no reason to let up just because there's no opposing voice from the faceless crowds.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2225 (isolation #40) » Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:47 am

Post by ActionDan »

I'd be willing to make a deal for Nachomamma + cohorts. If we lynch Cheery Dog today and if Malsp survives the night, we lynch him the next day?

Is that acceptable?
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2313 (isolation #41) » Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:11 am

Post by ActionDan »

In post 2310, malpascp wrote:I AM V/LA. YOU ARE ACTING STUPID. FUCK THOSE FUCKERS THAT PSEUDO-HAMMERED ME.

NO I'M NOT HERE TO GIVE READS AGAIN. I DON'T HAVE TO.

I HAVE ONE OF THE MOST CONFIRMABLE ROLES IN THIS GAME. JUST TELL ME TO DO SHIT OR WHATEVER.

WHY DOESN'T ANYONE LOVE ME?

You could start by voting CherryDog. I'd want you to kill yourself if possible. It's what I'd want to do to myself if I were in your position
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2384 (isolation #42) » Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:08 pm

Post by ActionDan »

UNVOTE:

He's 2nd to Mals and prob felt "green" scum for bussing.

I like titan's voting bloc with the exception of Fate, who I don't trust.

I have a feeling black scum shot Pandorica, which is one reason cheery dog is always a fine lynch.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2416 (isolation #43) » Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:34 am

Post by ActionDan »

In post 1703, AurorusVox wrote:?

I have played as well as I can. I'm playing the long game here, Maenara.

Is SAR a popular wagon or one that doesn't make sense? Hmm?
Did I get on Pasch because he was popular, or way before? Hmm?

In post 2102, Shrimp85 wrote:
I still find AurorusVox more mafia-like than malpascp , because he really puts no effort in this game.
He just votes what seems to be like random votes, cause often he does not explain, and if he does, it's a short,
IMO crappy reasons.
I just wonder why he even bothers playing at all, what's the use in playing this game when you don't even put effort into it.

In post 2116, AurorusVox wrote:You will understand, Shrimp.

In post 2403, AurorusVox wrote:Fuck you all I didn't replace in I've been here from the start ._."

I'm not getting lynched today so take those votes off and put them on Cheery.

Warning: Sarcasm ahead!

Avox is town.

As can be seen here, he is playing as well as he can. When you roll a PR, it is dutiful to blatantly soft-claim it as well as you can. Once may not be enough, some people might start suspecting that your purposeful lurking and willingness to prostitute your vote are scummy.

Tell them they will understand.

If a wagon persists, clearly the fools don't understand.

Then Fuck them, and claim Masons with Fate
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2422 (isolation #44) » Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:44 am

Post by ActionDan »

Last line is the only thing I can remotely see being feasiable.

If you are a town-PR you don't

1) soft-claim it in an unspecific fashion so obviously
2) you do not proclaim to be playing well and turn around later when someone accuses you of playing like crap and tell them they'll understand. Which is an equivlent to acknowledging that you are playing like crap
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2432 (isolation #45) » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:57 am

Post by ActionDan »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Malsaspc

Message to scum: Shoot AV, he's a claimed PR. Otherwise He'll claim masons with Fate on D10.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2452 (isolation #46) » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:50 am

Post by ActionDan »

I agree with #2448 concerning Mehdi's spec about the felt scum team. It's unlikely to have JOAT + redirector/roleblocker + another roleblocker + goon (since other team flipped goon).

If Malsaspc is scum I'd have thought it to be felt scum.

So this annoys me. Unless he's totally bsing his role... but I doubt that.

I'd really just like Cheery Malsaspc AV Maenara to die. If Mals isn't felt scum I'd go back to Buldar being felt since I've been under the assumption that they're mutually exclusive as felt scum due to D1 play.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Cheery Dog
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2464 (isolation #47) » Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:43 am

Post by ActionDan »

In post 2453, Mehdi2277 wrote:Why vote cheery instead of av right now then? AV's wagon has definitely grown.

I got a sense of maybe Av plays a God-awful town-PR game. Cheery dying would at least allow the intransigent people like Nachomamma to get off their high-horse.

Of course the second I see
AurorusVox wrote:Because AD is probscum~

AurorusVox wrote:Anyways, I've been really apathetic to everything in general. I'll try to get motivated tomorrow and read like, the last couple of pages at least. At the moment I'm just being a dick x_x

I want to vote it again.

BT wrote:
In post 2452, ActionDan wrote:I agree with #2448 concerning Mehdi's spec about the felt scum team. It's unlikely to have JOAT + redirector/roleblocker + another roleblocker + goon (since other team flipped goon).

Why can't he be Green Scum but not a RB/JK?

He could. Although in this case he'll be shot in the face, and even if that doesn't work out I got the feeling he was telling the truth about his role and target minus the protection aspect.

Btw Avox. rule #1 as a PR. Don't give away yourself as a PR unnecessarily because scum will either roleblock you or shoot you. And playing like crap purposely leads to just that
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2466 (isolation #48) » Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:55 am

Post by ActionDan »

I personally think Malsaspc's PR pretty sucky. AV is hinting that he can confirm himself or confirm others with his "I won't be lynched today"

If he couldn't do either of those things I'd lynch him on the spot.

To answer your specific question of "is it worth it?" I am currently on the fence about that answer. Since he's outed mafia might use a NK on him, or waste a roleblock (let's say if he was a mason and wasn't forced to claim).
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2468 (isolation #49) » Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:04 pm

Post by ActionDan »

DeasV while you're around could you care to tell everyone what you're thinking in your foxbrain
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2503 (isolation #50) » Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:34 pm

Post by ActionDan »

congrats on your british scum victory tammy.

Now I'm sure SAD is having fun with Vifam but you know besides BT and S&R who are town for life, you, Mehdi, and Vifam are next tier which is pretty high, so it'd be fun not to spam.

I'm going to let AV alone for 2 secs so he can make a serious post. His act's up. He doesn't have to pretend to be crap anymore. I'll be judging his next post to see what he actually gives a shit about.

Cheery Dog post^ there reads like a laundry list but this part wasn't too bad:

Still says Noir should be killed, yet hasn't given a reason for it yet, nor a vote in his direction. Calls Pasch/Taz scum and then goes and votes in a direction that hadn't seen any votes there yet. With Noir being a scumread that lasted past the bullshit reasoning, wouldn't he be the better person to start a new wagon on?

Maenara, thoughts on the wagons that aren't AV's.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2540 (isolation #51) » Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:00 pm

Post by ActionDan »

p-dodge.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2603 (isolation #52) » Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:53 pm

Post by ActionDan »

don't vig shinori

Shrimp was town.

DGB is on her game with that call.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2604 (isolation #53) » Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:53 pm

Post by ActionDan »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: AVox

how you can hammer.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2605 (isolation #54) » Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:54 pm

Post by ActionDan »

now you can hammer.*
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2615 (isolation #55) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:48 am

Post by ActionDan »

gdi porfervor.

time to find the crumbs!
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2616 (isolation #56) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:06 am

Post by ActionDan »

meh. No good crumbs. Only possible thing I can see is either that he didn't get a result or else copped Vifam as town.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2629 (isolation #57) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:41 am

Post by ActionDan »

That and this which came during the end of the day, when you can get away with being silly

In post 2585, xtopherusD wrote:Fun fact time!

Voting is the town's greatest power! Although we have the disadvantage of being uninformed, we still have the majority, and that's why we're able to win!

Vifam is currently utilising Town's greatest power! malpascp is currently the only person who isn't!
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2644 (isolation #58) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:00 am

Post by ActionDan »

because it will come up in her next post saying that she made a mistake:

@Maenara: any townie would check the source material instead of relying on repeated mentions of "Vifam" without knowing the context.

VOTE: Maenara

Freebie.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2645 (isolation #59) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:02 am

Post by ActionDan »

anyway that's midnight crew scum, still heavily think buldar and AV are felt scum
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2647 (isolation #60) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:04 am

Post by ActionDan »

In post 2646, DeasVail wrote:Hmmm, do you think scum would be just as likely to check the source material as town?

Yes, but if something can't be town, it has to be scum.

And your stance?
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2811 (isolation #61) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:07 pm

Post by ActionDan »

Fate has no right to be man-of-the-town at all considering his cheery wagon that he championed while poo-pooing both AV and Malspc flipped town. And it's not like he helped lynch scum D1 because he wasn't here.

Mae anti-mehdi post is less honest criticism and more "look it's a maverick effort-post!" considering suspicion of any kind is unwarranted since the role is now confirmed and Mehdi was pretty townie yesterday.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2814 (isolation #62) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:02 pm

Post by ActionDan »

In post 2813, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 2811, ActionDan wrote:Fate has no right to be man-of-the-town at all considering his cheery wagon that he championed while poo-pooing both AV and Malspc flipped town. And it's not like he helped lynch scum D1 because he wasn't here.

shut up

the fuck is your problem?
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2900 (isolation #63) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:22 am

Post by ActionDan »

roll to dodge
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2910 (isolation #64) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:48 am

Post by ActionDan »

this thread is depressing.

It was full of cheer D1.

I think I'm mostly saddened by the fact that a scum read (buldar) of all people is talking sense to Nacho.

It's more than that actually. DGB is going off the deep end. Bumi's spam is makes reading painful. Vifam isn't doing anything to help herself.

I will however, say thank you to titan for putting your vote in a better place.

There is no reason to regret anything thus far. The only unanimous obv-town townie that has died so far has been porfevor. You could argue epic was obv-town I guess.

I'm happy enough that BT, S&R, and Mehdi are alive and speaking like normal people.

There I managed to cheer myself up.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2923 (isolation #65) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:08 am

Post by ActionDan »

Vifam wrote:
In post 2910, ActionDan wrote:this thread is depressing.

It was full of cheer D1.

I think I'm mostly saddened by the fact that a scum read (buldar) of all people is talking sense to Nacho.

It's more than that actually. DGB is going off the deep end. Bumi's spam is makes reading painful. Vifam isn't doing anything to help herself.

I will however, say thank you to titan for putting your vote in a better place.

There is no reason to regret anything thus far. The only unanimous obv-town townie that has died so far has been porfevor. You could argue epic was obv-town I guess.

I'm happy enough that BT, S&R, and Mehdi are alive and speaking like normal people.

Help myself? From what?

Obviously Fate's attack on you is pure Bullshit, but there's no point of trying to act all cool by taunting; all it does is help legitimize his pet wagon that has no good reason for existing in the first place.

In post 2912, Bumi wrote:There's been 100 pages before I even joined this game.

My "spam" is hardly such when you idiots had a 10 page confirmation stage.

The most important pages are the current ones. no one is reading 100 pages back. Stop spamming the thread.

p-edit: It's not just that your lynch won't go through. It's that anyone who looks at the exchange between you and Fate won't necessarily see that what Fate's doing is scummy. And it is. Fate is scummy. More people should realize that.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2942 (isolation #66) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:40 am

Post by ActionDan »

In post 2925, Titan wrote:
In post 2910, ActionDan wrote:

:pout: you're not happy I'm alive and talking like normal people? :P

I even promised Arthur I'd get caught up and start putting in effort and everything.

Perhaps you tammy, at least you redeemed SAD's Vifam vote. I mean you were/are always town. But now you're sane.

@Mehdi: It sure would surprise me if Fate were to claim apathy when he came into the game wanting free winz with 3 scum dead. Your perception of him not doing anything is not due to him being apathetic. It's because he isn't playing like a townie. The best he could muster yesterday was to call Vifam scum because she ignored the "warning" signals and wanted to lynch AV despite AV soft-claiming a PR (btw Vifam this should tell you he's not wagoning you for the Lols, he's serious business). Besides that, every other opinion that's come out of him has been unsubstantiated and witless. He was more or less coasting. Today it's the same except he's incorporating town's misfortune yesterday to his own profit.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2948 (isolation #67) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:54 am

Post by ActionDan »

AV it was pretty clear you were implying you had a role that could determine alignments either being your own or others. I was expecting cop/IC/mason/friendly neighbor etc.

2ndly, I don't see Vifam expressing anything of the sort that shows that she knows your role or has info pertaining to it. In fact I've been wondering if she had role info suggesting Mae is town considering her posts desiring anybut a Mae wagon.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2950 (isolation #68) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:58 am

Post by ActionDan »

I know, but your avatar makes me uncomfortable addressing you as he.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2962 (isolation #69) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:18 pm

Post by ActionDan »

it isn't powerful if you can't prove it.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2977 (isolation #70) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:19 pm

Post by ActionDan »

Vifam isn't dying today Fate and you know that.

You'd have a better chance of lynching "Scummy as fuck" Zdenek but LOL no mention of him. Isoing you, the points you brought up against Zdenek are not as inane as the reasons you give for voting Vifam which are nonexistent.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3031 (isolation #71) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:30 pm

Post by ActionDan »

@Nacho: It's not like Vifam needs a "defense" because there isn't any attack here anyway.

Hey Fate, do PRs come with a post restriction that forces them to play shitty even after they've softclaimed? I don't think so.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3032 (isolation #72) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:35 pm

Post by ActionDan »

UNVOTE:

I think this was the counterwagon Nacho was looking for all along
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3043 (isolation #73) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:13 pm

Post by ActionDan »

I think AV and Fate are on different teams and are playing dance of the sugar scum fairies.

ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3058 (isolation #74) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:31 pm

Post by ActionDan »

In post 3045, buldermar wrote:
In post 2910, ActionDan wrote:I think I'm mostly saddened by the fact that a scum read (buldar) of all people is talking sense to Nacho.
Who is to blame for your retarded scum read?

Your Pasche vote D1 was scummy as fuck and it was backed up by nothing short of: "It's an opinion bro" when you literally didn't give 2 fucks as to what the guy said earlier in making your judgement call.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3094 (isolation #75) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:15 am

Post by ActionDan »

god what a shit PR play if you are a PR.

Really? You watched Faraday scum over the claimed townie looking vig?

and yesterday come out with "LOL not getting lynched today I gotta wait a bit before busting caps with Fate" when you knew you were going to be useless the next night. If you were to survive to D5 you'd have got 3 results total, one of which is useless. By D5 we'd have ~12-15 people alive with no guarantee that you'd have got anything worthwhile out of your results. I can't see you saying what you did yesterday with a straight face.

But if you were are the felt team like I suspect your watch makes sense, something you could cover up with "oh he's town" later. Not watching the claimed vig is the main point.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3099 (isolation #76) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:38 am

Post by ActionDan »

no.

And that is by far the strongest reason pointing to AV scum. If we took a poll I'd bet at least a majority of the town would have watched Porfevor. In my first mini-theme game I played the only reason I suspected MoI when he was scum fakeclaiming a PR was because one target of his wasn't optimal and he never explained it. Unlike Malspc, AV is an experienced player and I hold him to the same standards.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3101 (isolation #77) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:39 am

Post by ActionDan »

that was to nacho btw
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3104 (isolation #78) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:44 am

Post by ActionDan »

maybe he'd rather claim the truthful action so you wouldn't be busted. ZOMG.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3105 (isolation #79) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:44 am

Post by ActionDan »

so he*
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3118 (isolation #80) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:12 am

Post by ActionDan »

In post 3106, buldermar wrote:No the argument is still utterly retarded. On that token he might as well when he is scum intentionally watch specifically Porfevor just to then claim so, which would mean him=town, whilst avoiding any incongruities in actual action. It's WIFOM and there is no way to confirm/disconfirm the distribution.

Except it's in town's best interests to watch Porfevor. It's in scum's interest to watch one of their own. It's not the same as NK wifom because only scum NK. It's not like one of them wants to own it.

AurorusVox wrote:Lol where did Porf claim vig D1?
Moreover you're claiming my play was bad when I caught the fucking scumkill rather than being on a vig who didn't die? LOL. Okay. Brud has torn the rest of your argument to pieces anyway.

@Vifam, why waste your kill on the prime mislynch target?

Jesus. Ya and if you watched Porfevor you would have caught at least another scum since he was role blocked/redirected. It was much more probable that scum targets the claimed townie PR than anyone else.

The fact that you're going "Lol where did Porf claim vig D1" shows you are culpable.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3151 (isolation #81) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:54 am

Post by ActionDan »

In post 3126, buldermar wrote:
In post 3118, ActionDan wrote:
In post 3106, buldermar wrote:No the argument is still utterly retarded. On that token he might as well when he is scum intentionally watch specifically Porfevor just to then claim so, which would mean him=town, whilst avoiding any incongruities in actual action. It's WIFOM and there is no way to confirm/disconfirm the distribution.

Except it's in town's best interests to watch Porfevor. It's in scum's interest to watch one of their own. It's not the same as NK wifom because only scum NK. It's not like one of them wants to own it.
That's only true if you completely ignore advantages/disadvantages of having done either when claiming/fakeclaiming. By doing so, it does not resemble a real scenario at all. I'll repeat: it is also in the scum's interest to be able to fakeclaim a town role and have people believe this fakeclaim, which is achieved by targeting who you would have targeted had you been town. It's essentially the same as NK wifom, just with a secondary layer, which may be what is causing you trouble comprehending it.

I agree with you that fake-claiming to watch Porfevor if he really watched Pandorica is viable. You could certainly make the argument that if AV was scum, he'd have watched Profevor and claimed he had watched Profevor to show he did a irrefutable townie thing to make people believe he was town. Still, it's just as viable that as scum he'd watch Pandorica instead, since it's just as viable a strategy for scum to do. Because he has committed to claiming that he watched Pandorica, the above wifom need not be considered. It only remains to determine if he watched Pandorica as scum, or as town. Because it was a superior choice to watch Profevor over Pandorica, It would be scum who made the choice to watch Pandorica. If you argue that scum would not claim to watch Pandorica precisely because it would incriminate them, I would argue that Av would not expect to get flak for his choice and wouldn't have thought it would be a problem.
AurorusVox wrote:SHOW ME WHERE HE CLAIMED VIG AD
Because I ISO'd and I just see him asking to be a dayvig.

Maybe you saw the crumb and so your team killed him?

Liar.
AurorusVox wrote:
In post 3134, BT wrote:If he's talking about a crumb on D1 then they didn't kill him on D1 so...
I think it was D2 when he was blatantly calling himself a vig.

Most people believe Mehdi so yes they're assuming two vigs.

Since I'm an odd-night watcher, it's kinda hard for me to have watched him on N2~

So Action Dan is scum for pushing "AV is scum because he didn't watch the vig before the vig had claimed, nor did he watch him on a night that he couldn't watch," add him to the pile of needs-to-die.

Scum are:

Sunshine and Rainbows
Vifam
Maenara
Alduskell
Action Dan

I'll be on Medhi tonight.

AurorusVox wrote:Unless AD comes and quotes porf claiming vig D1 in which case he might not be scum.

I counted the number of times Porfevor mentioned or implied being a vig D1 which doesn't include the times he pleaded for someone to use a dayvig.

Can you guess the answer? : 12.

The first of which was his 2nd post. The second of which he explicitly used the word vigilante to imply he was one.

So what did you do AV? Did you pull up his iso, caught the word "day-vig" and assume that's all that was said about it?

You know what that shows? A lack of effort. I would never as town put someone on my scumlist based on absolutely insubstantial evidence.

I hope for your sake that you are scum. I don't think I could ever respect you if you aren't
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3153 (isolation #82) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:32 am

Post by ActionDan »

If you control-f'd vig you would have seen the post that asks for OTHER vigs to help him out. So you didn't spend the time to read properly. Keep trying. I'm waiting for the post where you admit you made a mistake.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3157 (isolation #83) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:53 am

Post by ActionDan »

no. I'm positive both scum teams noticed it. You'd have to be non-existant to miss it.

Considering you had no qualms putting me on your scum list because you ostensibly couldn't be bothered to fully investigate the issue, it is very possible you are faking not knowing that Profevor was a vig.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3172 (isolation #84) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:14 am

Post by ActionDan »

In post 313, Porfervor wrote:i don't want to read this and the game and the mod blessed me with a gun

put on the prettiest face you can make and line up

In post 323, Porfervor wrote:
In post 94, Titan wrote:
In post 93, Robocopter87 wrote:Care to share with us what your epic plan for gamebreaking from the role distribution is, titan?

Cuz all I'm seeing is a fat sack of nope.

Not really? And it's not really the fact that they weren't distributed randomly. It's more of
how
they were distributed randomly. When you use random.org you have to keep a category a constant and randomize the other. If one of the categories was held constant, and it happened to be placed in a specific way, then yea, the game can be partially broken.
Partially

Also, mod, why is Strider being replaced? Did he request replacement, or otherwise how did you know he flaked, etc, when others have yet to confirm also?

okay so you didn't have a point and you're speaking nonsense, tell me your concern with the brokeness of the game and how you are going to approach it, is your style going to be different? right now im reading you apathetically but you keep posting like this by the time im up to 13 and you get shot

In post 335, Porfervor wrote:alright im assuming with a 30 man game we don't just have one vigilante in here so someone do me a favor and cap a couple of people because frankly im not reading 30 of you and based on what ive read there's a ton of people i would like dead before even getting into the grind of things

In post 344, Porfervor wrote:no its not are you going to tell me with a straight face that you will sit down and read all of these 30 players collectively? if your answer is yes then seek help if no then good you're logical and understand how useless it would be to read all of those players when you could just shoot them its not like we're dealing with a 20 man scumteam and every lynch/shot is crucial

In post 521, Porfervor wrote:okay you're not allowed to post you no post anymore thank you zen no more leave desist do not pass go do not collect 200 i want to be able to shoot and youre gonna ruin it

In post 522, Porfervor wrote:
In post 431, Phillammon wrote:
In post 429, Titan wrote:Actually yea,

Unvote
Vote: Robocopter

Tammy feel free to change this.

And Phill can get vigged tonight so yea.

Not gonna happen, titan.

In any case, I can see the arguments on robo. Remind me of this post in about 6 hours if possible, I intend to go through everything and churn out a decent reads list as soon as possible. This is likely to be a one time only thing until it gets down to few enough players to do it easily. Until then, UNVOTE:

there isn't much of an argument he keeps posting stupid shit and he has a meme avatar, the only conclusion you should make is that he should die by the end of the dayphase, why did you come in here and post this then not even follow up on anything

what inclined you tell the world about your not sure read on robo

i wish my gun was a daykill fucking fuck

In post 836, Porfervor wrote:frankly i would be fine with lynching or shooting him but i want to aim my gun elsewhere come night so ill see what soup wants p sure we still both hate paschendale

In post 839, Porfervor wrote:
In post 837, malpascp wrote:Did you just claim to have a gun?

i claimed to have a gun ages ago

In post 932, Porfervor wrote:
In post 858, Cheery Dog wrote:Bah myultiquote failed, and now since I don't have the scum claim quoted won't use either of the quotes I tried to multiquote, and the second one will not even matter a out was going to be a pointless question anyway.
UNVOTE: VOTE: buldermar

you get the bullet tonight

In post 936, Porfervor wrote:
In post 933, Vifam wrote:You guys are being bullies

a gun gives you a lot of power

In post 937, Porfervor wrote:
In post 935, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 932, Porfervor wrote:
you get the bullet tonight

nah you want to get scum with that, not me.

do tell me what scum i should be shooting

In post 960, Porfervor wrote:xtopher i am going to shoot you do you want to die

ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3177 (isolation #85) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:21 am

Post by ActionDan »

Mehdi I'd suggest shooting Fate if it means you won't die.

p-edit: The reason I didn't do it earlier is because I wanted to see how exactly you were going to realize that there was in fact plenty of posts detailing that Porfevor was a vig.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3183 (isolation #86) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:37 am

Post by ActionDan »

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Fate

AV, I'm trading your life for Mehdi's

I'd like AV to answer S&R's question
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3341 (isolation #87) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:43 am

Post by ActionDan »

I think Sanjay sounds town. Not sure why he was wagoned when I haven't seen anyone present evidence against him.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3469 (isolation #88) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:12 pm

Post by ActionDan »

At the moment I'd lynch either brood or Phil over Sanjay because he reads town (obviously not a strong read but still).

As for picking between brood or Phil I'd have to reread. Phil is forgettable
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3581 (isolation #89) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:21 am

Post by ActionDan »

Okay, For a while I thought the claim was plausible but after reading it like 3 times I realize it has too much inexact langauge. Even if a derse guy comes up, we wouldn't be sure if he's scum. So the claim would be equivlent to a flavor cop... but then there's the added aspect of "If I target good guys, something happens" when the other roles that have flipped are pretty normal cop/vig/roleblocker alien. I mean I'd ask mehdi if her role is as complicated as this then maybe this is viable.

I'm going to allow a round of "can anyone explain this role" before placing a vote on it.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3586 (isolation #90) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:29 am

Post by ActionDan »

If he's scum it's fake
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3588 (isolation #91) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:30 am

Post by ActionDan »

or it's a scum cop, but that seems unlikely
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3608 (isolation #92) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:55 am

Post by ActionDan »

Mehdi shoot fate. He's evil
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3644 (isolation #93) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:58 pm

Post by ActionDan »

saw that a mile away.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3665 (isolation #94) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:59 pm

Post by ActionDan »

In post 3663, Vifam wrote:Claimed vig and seemed that he'd be more useful that Porf in the long run

I bet you saved him tbh. It goes well with only one pro-scum kill that night
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3765 (isolation #95) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:33 pm

Post by ActionDan »

post, have been completating
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3910 (isolation #96) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:22 pm

Post by ActionDan »

pdodge

holding out for fate lynch
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4002 (isolation #97) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:18 am

Post by ActionDan »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Brood
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4147 (isolation #98) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:26 am

Post by ActionDan »

where did Zdenek coordinate with Brood? I missed it since I skimmed.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Fate

Should we do a mass-nameclaim? considering flips, it's impossible to tell whether rolenames = PRs.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4200 (isolation #99) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:12 am

Post by ActionDan »

as for vigs I suggest rereading the thread D1 + D2. phil/deas/dgb don't seem like good shots, but atm I can't point to someone to vig if I were in your shoes. (actually I'd be inclined to shoot buldar, but first I'd look back at D1+D2 for sora/Fate interactions)
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4256 (isolation #100) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:02 pm

Post by ActionDan »

I've just been here a year and I've just figured out how to enable Q+ option

In post 4244, AurorusVox wrote:
In post 4234, AurorusVox wrote:
In post 3522, BroodKingEXE wrote:If I get found by a baddie, via death or RB, he can take my ring.

Vote: BroodKingEXE

(1) Death or RB would not be specified because that's giving town too much info about scum powers.

(2) If those two were specified, that
a. suggests that RB is the only town-targeting power that scum have, which is ridiculous; or
b. means that two powers would be given, but others that can affect it are kept hidden, which is arbitrary; or
c. would mean scum are limited to picking him off with ONLY those two powers, which is ridiculously arbitrary.

1) could be a red herring, how is death tmi?

2a. no?
2c. ya but that's plausible
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4293 (isolation #101) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:08 pm

Post by ActionDan »

In post 4286, Titan wrote:
pedit: fate is meh. not interested in his lynch now. if he's scum he'll get nked by the other team.

1) there are claimed powerroles
2) there are 5 people or so with universal obv-town reads
3) Fate will never get shot this game regardless except by vig.

Tammy where are you?
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4304 (isolation #102) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:27 pm

Post by ActionDan »

I must have missed something.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4351 (isolation #103) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:20 am

Post by ActionDan »

Splat!

VOTE: Nachomamma
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4352 (isolation #104) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:21 am

Post by ActionDan »

in other news Av results!?
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4366 (isolation #105) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:12 am

Post by ActionDan »

In post 4363, Titan wrote:btw here's my effort for this day, regfan style.

townie town (s->w): bumi, shinori (unfortunately), dan, BT, zdenek, brood, mehdi, mae, delta replacing torg, s&r, quil

null: av, vifam, nacho, ald, dgb, buld, deas (i actually forget he's in the game till he posts)

scummy scum (s->w): sanjay, phill

idk most of those null actually lean scum but w/e

agree with all those listed on town list (well I'd have to look into Quil and possibly torg to make sure but ya). If you actually have role related stuff on Sanjay now is the time.

Av/Vifam obv-not black. Av was probably rolecoped by Fate methinks.

today was a bad time to use the ring btw. Av's watcher status expired.better to use it the next day

Also why do mods take forever to start up the day T_T.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4381 (isolation #106) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:10 am

Post by ActionDan »

In post 4377, buldermar wrote:
In post 4373, Mehdi2277 wrote:My shot doesn't really matter unless someone wants to know who it was. VOTE: Sanjay assuming titan has a guilty. Otherwise I want philla lynched since I find him worse then sanjay.

And sanjay it's pretty obvious kills got blocked somehow and until said otherwise I'll assume brood's claim was true to have gotten the kills stopped and he's town.
You should keep who your target was to yourself because scum would benefit more from knowing it than town.

VOTE: Sanjay

I'm sheeping along.

I don't know when, but you will die, and I am looking forward to it.

um yes clarification from Titan is in order. And I'd like for the answer to be contructed in a way such as to avoid claiming a fake-guilty. I.e, don't be a hero... Unless you really got a guilty in which case, sure, be a hero.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4382 (isolation #107) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:10 am

Post by ActionDan »

oh I see, voting with the guilty in mind nvm, I reserve my spite.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4386 (isolation #108) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:13 am

Post by ActionDan »

In post 4383, BT wrote:VOTE: Sanjay

We can compensate for last day with a super quick D4.

:idea:

let's wait to get here from Titan

edit: jesus fuck titan, stop beatin garound the bush
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4396 (isolation #109) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:18 am

Post by ActionDan »

I'm not taking chances with scum numbers so low. I prefer hard guilties because there are 10000 things titan could be trying to do under false pretenses, and if sanjay flips town without confirmation it will evoke a shitstorm the next day.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4402 (isolation #110) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:22 am

Post by ActionDan »

If not Nacho I would instead advocate killing DGB. Because of things I read over the 5 real life day night
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4409 (isolation #111) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:25 am

Post by ActionDan »

In post 4403, DeasVail wrote:Wait, so there isn't a guilty?

I remember getting an opinion on you overnight. I believe it was that you were an acceptable shot. How does that make you feel?
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4415 (isolation #112) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:28 am

Post by ActionDan »

S&R and BT should be able to tell you that based off of meta + Paschle/Fate's flip

besides being town pretty obv-town regardless all game
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4461 (isolation #113) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:00 am

Post by ActionDan »

Okay, Maybe Deas is a bad shot.

I get the feeling Brood is assuming it roleblocked people.

It could have just global docced everyone.

I mean a hat seems to have been given. This means something very profound
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4463 (isolation #114) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:02 am

Post by ActionDan »

Actually can't you confirm whether Zdenek is from Prospit or derse Brood? Why haven't you said anything about that.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4464 (isolation #115) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:02 am

Post by ActionDan »

In post 4462, Sunshine and Rainbows wrote:
In post 4460, DeasVail wrote:
In post 4458, Sunshine and Rainbows wrote:- it roleblocked everybody and you somehow found out you were roleblocked, even though you had already used your role

It didn't roleblock everybody.

o

i guess
i
was just roleblocked seperately then

wat.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4468 (isolation #116) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:06 am

Post by ActionDan »

tbh I am starting to feel mass claiming is a good thing. Lock people who haven't blatantly soft-claimed info into roles. Then we can systematically lynch those who aren't obvtown/claimed Prs. It's not like Mafia have hard NK choices here anyway.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4482 (isolation #117) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:28 am

Post by ActionDan »

In post 4478, Sunshine and Rainbows wrote:i, too, am fine with the claim list
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4486 (isolation #118) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:31 am

Post by ActionDan »

Broodking isn't there btw I think he should go first and claim all his info that he has. If he hasn't already.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4496 (isolation #119) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:53 am

Post by ActionDan »

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

_____
| |
| |
|
|
| \
| \
|___\
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4497 (isolation #120) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:53 am

Post by ActionDan »

well mafia scum ruins ascii art it seems
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4499 (isolation #121) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:55 am

Post by ActionDan »

hangman's noose
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4500 (isolation #122) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:56 am

Post by ActionDan »

or stand or whatever they call it. But any number of spaces > 2 gets compressed into just 1. The answer is two words long as well.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4508 (isolation #123) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:06 pm

Post by ActionDan »

In post 4504, Mehdi2277 wrote:

Code: Select all

_ _ _ _ _ _   _ _ _ _ _
_____
|      |
|      |
|
|
| \
|  \
|___\

Much better. I enjoyed your antics with Buldar Vifam. He is worthy.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4512 (isolation #124) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:09 pm

Post by ActionDan »

In post 4510, Vifam wrote:I need someone that will have my back when the going gets rough

hi I was with you for Fate
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4524 (isolation #125) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:21 pm

Post by ActionDan »

because we are massclaiming and we are getting you + brood out of the way.

Although I suppose we could skip the both of you for now because that's a seperate issue..

oh well that's cool.

so you are not to be touched ever and brood can confirm that you are indeed the PM
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4533 (isolation #126) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:34 pm

Post by ActionDan »

like if they used their global roleblock the ring would be lost or stolen and Zdenek would never have been confirmed town guaranteed to be in lylo (god forbid sweet mary and joseph) if it should come up
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4561 (isolation #127) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:16 pm

Post by ActionDan »

w/e it's good enough for now. he isn't a roleblocker, and we're gunning for the rber today
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4567 (isolation #128) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:38 pm

Post by ActionDan »

:popcorn:
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4620 (isolation #129) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:01 pm

Post by ActionDan »

I'd rather see DBG Nacho claim before Ald at the least
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4625 (isolation #130) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:04 pm

Post by ActionDan »

I'm more amused that everyone is looking at gay mafia to see if DBG is there and all are tapping their feet
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4651 (isolation #131) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:47 pm

Post by ActionDan »

Liv Tyler is also the name they gave the bunny. Who is god-like or something I think maybe
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4739 (isolation #132) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:14 am

Post by ActionDan »

In post 4733, Phillammon wrote:Fair enough. The flavour name of the other BP should be Aradia Megido.

And buld, that isn't scumhunting. That's setup spec.

Say hello to Mehdi. lol
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4754 (isolation #133) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:00 am

Post by ActionDan »

maybe DBG can clarify. and/or get lynched
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4780 (isolation #134) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:32 am

Post by ActionDan »

I found 2 crumbs from Phil. One was so explicit that If I were a scum BP I would never ever utter. So my guess is that Phil is town
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4782 (isolation #135) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:37 am

Post by ActionDan »

In post 251, Phillammon wrote:
In post 248, Epic wrote:let's be honest here phill is just spouting wikitells right now

Beg pardon?

In post 431, Phillammon wrote:
In post 429, Titan wrote:Actually yea,

Unvote
Vote: Robocopter

Tammy feel free to change this.

And Phill can get vigged tonight so yea.

The 2nd one is the one I'd never say. And I've been a scum BP before

Not gonna happen, titan.

In any case, I can see the arguments on robo. Remind me of this post in about 6 hours if possible, I intend to go through everything and churn out a decent reads list as soon as possible. This is likely to be a one time only thing until it gets down to few enough players to do it easily. Until then, UNVOTE:
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4783 (isolation #136) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:38 am

Post by ActionDan »

lol.

Quick find the sentence that's out of place!
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4794 (isolation #137) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:49 am

Post by ActionDan »

In post 4792, Vifam wrote:But to be honest that's not much of a softclaim, anyone could have said that.

that's a pretty big soft-claim.

Also pretty damn bold.

as to titan's concern. BP is a scummy role, such that I would never want people to think I was BP ever. Especially if I was scum BP, So I would never mention or hint that I was BP.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4795 (isolation #138) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:50 am

Post by ActionDan »

1st quote is obvious too. >_>/

beg pardon = bp. standard stuff.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4839 (isolation #139) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:03 am

Post by ActionDan »

wow.

in case of your death mehdi the rest of town would like to know what makes Mae town to you, since if you die a townie, it makes mae town to the rest of us.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4847 (isolation #140) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:12 am

Post by ActionDan »

In post 4843, Sunshine and Rainbows wrote:dgb is probably scum

You are right.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: DGB

Not sure how fast she skimmed Phil's claim but she jumped to conclusions with godspeed alacrity
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4848 (isolation #141) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:13 am

Post by ActionDan »

Also mehdi are you perhaps... an unlyncher vig?

Crazy stuff if it's true
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4855 (isolation #142) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:17 am

Post by ActionDan »

In post 4850, Alduskkel wrote:ActionDan when did you start suspecting Nacho?

When he batted 0/3 after Fate, went with the Vifam wagon, sheeped Fate even though he should know better

ITP = independent thrid party
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4863 (isolation #143) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:22 am

Post by ActionDan »

he may just be waiting for the mass claim.... That I still think we should finish S&R. Like Vifam will protect you since he has a brain
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4881 (isolation #144) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:50 am

Post by ActionDan »

Dave Strider, VT.

The OP used some of my flavor when replacing Strider on page 2.

I knew you caught my Bro crumb S&R

p-edit: what in the fuck
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4886 (isolation #145) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:52 am

Post by ActionDan »

This is still bizzaro world.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4900 (isolation #146) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:57 am

Post by ActionDan »

UNVOTE:

I'm waiting for AV now and then I guess I'll lynch Mehdi but wow. My head so confuse.

Mehdi you should claim either SK immediately or else stick with your claim and get lynched or else claim like you're true role.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4904 (isolation #147) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:59 am

Post by ActionDan »

In post 4903, buldermar wrote:
In post 4776, Nachomamma8 wrote:Deasvail:

I like the transparency in #372. It might be something that DeasVail as scum thought would be taken as a townie thing by the majority, but the timing is off for that sort of thing. I liked how he treated the buldermar situation; measuring up the scumclaim to others he's seen and backing off in the slow, paranoid way seemed distinctly townish to me. I liked the unexplained Cheery Dog town read since this is multiball and it would make him look like shit if he flipped scum, I liked how he treated buldermar and I arguing over calling him town (ignoring the message and scumhunting the people behind the message). #1370 was pretty baller, I liked that too. It wasn't really how people go about bussing their buddies. #2138 was actually considering malp's jailer claim and determining whether it was town or not and reached a conclusion in a way that wouldn't really get him any friends (i.e. calling his claiming process too incompetant to be a fakeclaim). Strong townread.
We all know that Deas is town (at least I hope so), and you've already pointed this out before, so why are you focusing on him?

please claim TY
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4915 (isolation #148) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:05 pm

Post by ActionDan »

In post 4910, Maenara wrote:The part everyone missed from my post of fail-voting:

In post 2635, Maenara wrote:I'm a bit disappointed about Medhi
clowning
around and shooting Cheery

Why do y'all think Mehdi never jumped on my wagon? He's been treating me real nice ever since.

I mean no offense but I don't think he would have cared at all if he was an SK
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4931 (isolation #149) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:15 pm

Post by ActionDan »

In post 4926, Mehdi2277 wrote:And I misread that myself. I asked to be watched there not protected.

you asked to be watched so no one would shoot you.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4967 (isolation #150) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:39 pm

Post by ActionDan »

We could always lynch DBG, and control Mehdi's kill from now on. That seems like a good way to go about this today.

If mehdi deviates for one second. Then we lynch her?
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5080 (isolation #151) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:39 pm

Post by ActionDan »

That's not an issue.

Mehdi is BP.

But she could easily be SK who is BP or scum who is BP.

But really DBG is scum anyway so it might be butt-loads of fun to lynch her.

Still waiting for AV
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5146 (isolation #152) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:44 pm

Post by ActionDan »

In post 5143, buldermar wrote:There is the possibility that the mod did a mistake, no?

I wonder if this is true.

They could be behind the times atm. They do start days after 4-5 days for nighttime instead of 3

edit plz do.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5160 (isolation #153) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:52 pm

Post by ActionDan »

In post 5158, Vifam wrote:It'd be pretty fucking cool if there is a cult in this game

Best theory I've heard yet. Not joking
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5164 (isolation #154) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:54 pm

Post by ActionDan »

If there is a cult Mae might be cult. That would explain things.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5170 (isolation #155) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:56 pm

Post by ActionDan »

cult leader who the fuck knows. if cult exists scum teams would be 3/3 not 4/4.

Is this a Bastard game? serious question
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5171 (isolation #156) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:57 pm

Post by ActionDan »

Imma ask the mods

@Mods: Is a Cult in this game theoretically possible
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5178 (isolation #157) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:14 pm

Post by ActionDan »

also if there's a cult Delta is cult leader
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5180 (isolation #158) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:16 pm

Post by ActionDan »

omg you cultist
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5183 (isolation #159) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:17 pm

Post by ActionDan »

While Zeta and Delta are both greek letters, they are different.

However I like the idea of getting culted by #hathathat
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5186 (isolation #160) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:19 pm

Post by ActionDan »

I'm reminded of the christian/jewish/islamic cult game now
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5189 (isolation #161) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:21 pm

Post by ActionDan »

In post 5188, Mehdi2277 wrote:So what are we waiting on now besides quadz to answer me on my role? Dgb lynch I'm for.

AV should like claim who the hell he watched
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5192 (isolation #162) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:23 pm

Post by ActionDan »

that would be a jackpot. but I kinda doubt that happened or else AV would be piping up right now. Unless he's scum. but idunno
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5800 (isolation #163) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:42 am

Post by ActionDan »

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

and DGB dies tonight WOOOT!
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5882 (isolation #164) » Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:47 pm

Post by ActionDan »

In post 5879, Sunshine and Rainbows wrote:the roleblocker is probably not limescum given that they have a flipped redirector

agree.

Also.. no point of GF spec until teams are down at least to one-each.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5891 (isolation #165) » Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:06 pm

Post by ActionDan »

In post 5885, Alduskkel wrote:Quil.

and/or Clubs Deuce is one HELL of a PR.

scum bomb.

/blatant fear mongering
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5893 (isolation #166) » Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:09 pm

Post by ActionDan »

at this point black scum will be easy to find.

I having a hard time thinking about scum candidates atm since everybody alive has felt townie at some time in some way.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5899 (isolation #167) » Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:28 pm

Post by ActionDan »

well some kill was blocked today.

also now that I think about it, would not black scum rb mehdi if they thought she would shoot DBG?
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5903 (isolation #168) » Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:39 pm

Post by ActionDan »

I really do think Mehdi does have a kill of his own, otherwise he'd be held accountable for one faction's NK. Which is balls deep gambitting not to mention hurtful to their wincon
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6275 (isolation #169) » Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:04 am

Post by ActionDan »

I liked when you guys lynched claimed BP AFTER DGB flipped delayed strongman.

W/e Sanjay good shot thanks Mehdi. I was going to say that he should have been purged first for titan's death since titan was the only one really going after him.

combined power of black: roleclop, 1-shot delayed strongman, GF. Green power: redirector- 1-shot GRB, JOAT. I don't think they have a GF. They might have the same role as DGB to deal with Mehdi, Vifam, Phil and that should be about it. And obviously a goon.

So nacho still off table.

I say it's time to purge people.

I personally want Torg/Buldarmar/Deasveil gone in that order.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6276 (isolation #170) » Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:06 am

Post by ActionDan »

Also interactions with black-scum mean shit-all now.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6278 (isolation #171) » Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:28 am

Post by ActionDan »

In post 6277, BT wrote:Are the blackscums actually gone though? I don't know, are we supposed to get a notification of that?

dude.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6280 (isolation #172) » Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:48 am

Post by ActionDan »

I'd feel bad after she shot 2 black scum.

+ I'm curious to see how many kills there will be tonight with black scum gone... I mean we can still direct his kill
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6297 (isolation #173) » Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:00 am

Post by ActionDan »

In post 6283, BT wrote:Dan I don't know why you think torg/DW needs to go, he's a pretty swell dude.

I never really liked Torg. Didn't want to bring it up when Titan was still alive.

His sus of S+R was both bad and an outlier and he didn't immerse himself in the main conversations we had back then.

I'd still like to use mehdi's kill once more.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6438 (isolation #174) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:48 am

Post by ActionDan »

we could use mehdi's kill to test Vifam's doc.

*idea*

I have 30min-1hour minimum to play this game daily from now till feb 4. It's depressing.

Also @S+R. I was onboard the paschle wagon, Once I processed your vote on post 435 I thought it was a great reason for paschle to be scum. You already know my meta tells as scum with regard to my buddies. I would never have mentioned Paschle more than in passing and certainly would never argue with Buldar as I did when it could be preceived that I was defending Paschle.

I would like to remind everyone that suspects S+R that the vote in 435 wasn't a bussing vote. It was voting for scum with a case for the right reasons.

Now how about we trust each other and both trust BT? Circle of townie friends.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6478 (isolation #175) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:20 am

Post by ActionDan »

In post 6477, buldermar wrote:
In post 6463, Nachomamma8 wrote:We aren't controlling his kills. We're telling him to shoot people that he's okay with shooting anyways.
There is no way to tell the difference, nor is the difference of any importance. If we want him to shoot the persons he shoots, it's all good. If he doesn't want to shoot a person we want him to shoot, we simply lynch him.

agree.

Also there is no 5th black scum by both the rules of probability (we lynched all the canonical members of MC before the 5th mystery man) and intuition (lol really 5 black scum + 4 green + SK = 1/3 players are anti-town).

So this clears Nacho barring bumi/Nacho team. Nacho GF and the balance of power is too fucked up for me to consider.

However, I am trying to figure out why AV didn't see Bumi visit Mehdi. Green scum roleblocking either Bumi/AV are the only options. And I'd argue that balance would dictate that it'd be X-shot RB.

The next question I have is if scum is out of roleblock shots. If they aren't, testing Vifam would be a disaster in the making. I lean that they are out.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6569 (isolation #176) » Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:14 am

Post by ActionDan »

p-dodge, but I'm agreeing with Bul
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6570 (isolation #177) » Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:33 am

Post by ActionDan »

In post 6569, ActionDan wrote:p-dodge, but I'm agreeing with Bul

in that it seems best to test.

not in his sus of S+R
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6594 (isolation #178) » Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:26 am

Post by ActionDan »

In post 6592, buldermar wrote:Why are remaining scum a 1 shot rb? That seems really unlikely to me.

If they aren't then Bumi is scum.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6601 (isolation #179) » Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:33 am

Post by ActionDan »

There are 3 of us. only 2 could possibly be scum.

Any of those 4 work.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6638 (isolation #180) » Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:25 pm

Post by ActionDan »

VOTE: Deasveil

I like those quotes
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6698 (isolation #181) » Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:51 pm

Post by ActionDan »

when did bumi neighbborize?

I missed this
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6797 (isolation #182) » Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:13 pm

Post by ActionDan »

VOTE: DV
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6820 (isolation #183) » Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:27 pm

Post by ActionDan »

In post 6815, Sunshine and Rainbows wrote:i don't know why people wont just lynch mehdi with me

every time people start attacking him he overreacts and posts a bunch of wifom shit

he might even be limescum for all we know

some of us might be hiding our true feelings. Just saying.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6833 (isolation #184) » Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:34 pm

Post by ActionDan »

VOTE: Mehdi

sigh I would have voted him the next day no matter what but didn't want to admit to it so it would be easier to control him to confirm the doc.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6873 (isolation #185) » Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:57 pm

Post by ActionDan »

I would at least like everyone to be considerate to the lynchee
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6928 (isolation #186) » Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:18 pm

Post by ActionDan »

Mehdi.

Are you neutral survivor with a kill?
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6946 (isolation #187) » Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:21 pm

Post by ActionDan »

That was the role I had been suspecting for the last couple of days.

hmm.

SK that gets a shot of BP every time you get off a kill?
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6954 (isolation #188) » Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:24 pm

Post by ActionDan »

/interested

Fuck the haters.

also it's k S+R.

<3
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6960 (isolation #189) » Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:25 pm

Post by ActionDan »

oh.

I honestly believe that.

Not joking.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6985 (isolation #190) » Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:31 pm

Post by ActionDan »

UNVOTE:
fuck too late.

It was better to keep her alive.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6995 (isolation #191) » Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:33 pm

Post by ActionDan »

In post 6987, Alduskkel wrote:
In post 6985, ActionDan wrote:UNVOTE:
fuck too late.

It was better to keep her alive.
Are you serious?

yes.

It was.

We'd have saved a lynch when we'd have 10 people left.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7005 (isolation #192) » Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:36 pm

Post by ActionDan »

and shot the fuck out of Mae in the process

doesn't matter if it was or if it wasn't. It would have changed nothing besides the timing of the lynch

and we'd lose the town directed kills + doc test
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7013 (isolation #193) » Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:38 pm

Post by ActionDan »

In post 7008, Vifam wrote:Shakugen No Shana is pretty bad

I liked season 1.

I forgot what I was gonna say.

O yeah who did you shoot D1 mehdi unless you were telling the truth that you didn't shoot
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7023 (isolation #194) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:44 am

Post by ActionDan »

that kill is good for us.

it means Zdenek is town fo sure.
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7180 (isolation #195) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:48 am

Post by ActionDan »

cool.

Keep the townie blocks alive and stay strong.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7192 (isolation #196) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:58 am

Post by ActionDan »

In post 7188, buldermar wrote:
In post 7131, Nachomamma8 wrote:HEY BULDERMAR LET'S DIRECT MEHDI'S KILLS FOREVER
It wouldn't have changed the outcome of this game, which is all I care about. I still maintain that directing Mehdi's kills until there is only confirmed towns left would have been superior to what we did, given the information we had at the time. I think you're intelligent enough to understand that you can't conclude that what we ended up doing (lynching Mehdi then Maenara) is the best only due to them both being non-town roles. I'm not saying that there is no way it wasn't, I'm saying that I had this scenario (with the exception of Maenara being SK instead of scum) calculated into my analysis and, as such, it does not change what I considered and still consider optimal to do.

I have to say that even though I tunneled hard on you, I really liked both your posts and your posting acumen.

And thought that your logic trumped nacho's any day.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7212 (isolation #197) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:49 am

Post by ActionDan »

In post 7201, Vifam wrote:I don't think I was really that much of a help after the Fate lynch tbh

i feel the same way.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7214 (isolation #198) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:09 am

Post by ActionDan »

lol about me. At least you were a doc. you could do something!~
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7253 (isolation #199) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:46 pm

Post by ActionDan »

In post 7252, Sanjay wrote:Pretty much every case put together this entire game was shitty and wrong except for the one Titan made on me.

I dunno.

The fate case. was good.

and the paschle case by S+R was good.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”