DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2159 (isolation #0) » Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:06 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

VOTE: malcasp
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2221 (isolation #1) » Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:35 am

Buldermar is town.

I am disappointed that I haven't hammered malcasp after all (I did count the votes before voting).
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2222 (isolation #2) » Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:36 am

In post 2207, Shrimp85 wrote:

Nope, it's because you didn't comment on them. Nice misrep though.

Ah, indeed, that is different.

WTF , Drippinggoofball ... just join the game and only vote?

ALT DETECTED

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2223 (isolation #3) » Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:39 am

In post 2209, Alduskkel wrote:I must say that lynching someone other than malp in the hopes that he'll be NK'd is interesting.

In my vast experience, this sort of plan NEVER works out. If we think he's scum, we lynch him. We do not count on the creatures of the night.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2232 (isolation #4) » Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:22 am

In post 2225, ActionDan wrote:I'd be willing to make a deal for Nachomamma + cohorts. If we lynch Cheery Dog today and if Malsp survives the night, we lynch him the next day?

Is that acceptable?

NO

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2236 (isolation #5) » Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:33 am

In post 2234, Alduskkel wrote:
In post 2231, Robocopter87 wrote:
In post 2227, Alduskkel wrote:Well, more accurately, link me one example.

I hate it when people do this, its such a jerk move.
DGB claimed that in her "vast experience" that relying on scum to NK someone doesn't work. I'm just asking for one example of that.

Hell, I'll just settle for some reasoning. Either is fine.

I've been burned too many times with these night plans. They just never turn out as planned. And then the tendency is to forget about lynching the scumbag because people get distracted, and bored trying to whip up a 14-person lynch of the same guy yet another frikkin day.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2297 (isolation #6) » Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:01 pm

I just iso'd malcasp here, and malcasp in another game. I replaced in that other game, malcasp was about to get lynched as a miller. I iso'd him, he looked town, and I was influencial, I think, in halting his lynch - even though he was a miller and I hate millers.

He's not playing the same in this game. I'm not getting those same townie vibes I got in that other game where I came in as a replacement when he was similarly about to be lynched.

LAUNCH LYNCH SEQUENCE

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2299 (isolation #7) » Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:16 pm

I don't get the ADD of distracting each other from a righteous malcaspscum lynch.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2300 (isolation #8) » Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:20 pm

CheeryDog's town posts in RUST (New York game) were longer and deeper than they are here.

You may have a point there, too.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2361 (isolation #9) » Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:58 pm

Vifam feel very town.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2365 (isolation #10) » Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:13 pm

In post 2364, Mehdi2277 wrote:Vifam how is that a contradiction? Liking someone's vote =/= liking them. If he's obviouslyscummy you could add more then two quotes that aren't even a contradiction.

He's town, though.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2366 (isolation #11) » Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:14 pm

In post 2325, Sanjay wrote:
In post 2297, DrippingGoofball wrote:I just iso'd malcasp here, and malcasp in another game. I replaced in that other game, malcasp was about to get lynched as a miller. I iso'd him, he looked town, and I was influencial, I think, in halting his lynch - even though he was a miller and I hate millers.

He's not playing the same in this game. I'm not getting those same townie vibes I got in that other game where I came in as a replacement when he was similarly about to be lynched.

LAUNCH LYNCH SEQUENCE

What do you think is different between town-malcasp and malcasp here? I'm not sure I see the difference.

In both malcasp and Cheery Dog's cases (both were town in the game), they were more involved, their posts were longer. Here their participation is comparatively more shallow, sporadic, and curt.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2367 (isolation #12) » Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:17 pm

Just iso'd AurorusVox for a glance. He posts like someone with a guilty conscience. Tiny little spurts. Isn't AVox more of a longer-than-average poster normally?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2375 (isolation #13) » Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:02 pm

In post 2369, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 2367, DrippingGoofball wrote:Just iso'd AurorusVox for a glance. He posts like someone with a guilty conscience. Tiny little spurts. Isn't AVox more of a longer-than-average poster normally?

Does having longer-than-average posts translate the same from a normal sized game to a 30-player game?
Well since mine is different, I think it might be the case.

I've only played large themes with AVox, if memory serves.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2379 (isolation #14) » Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:41 pm

In post 2376, Titan wrote:
In post 2282, Vifam wrote:CE might be a good lynch seeing as Epic was NK'd and his suspicions were Titan + CE, if were going by that those two could be black scum I guess. idktho I just came to that conclusion 10 seconds ago

Did you really just come to that conclusion 10 seconds ago? Or we're you inspired by zdenek who floated a similar idea as well as other head saying you might be scum. Also, of you think we're black scum. Go back and read noir then tell me how likely that is. Ill be waiting.

Look. Vifam's black may be white, and vice-versa, but he's sounding transparently town.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2400 (isolation #15) » Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:20 am

In post 2397, ζ wrote:[

malpascp is coasting big time i think though, he should die next.

Die next? Why next? He ought to die
now

Why are you trying to convince yourselves out of a
scum
lynch? He had, what, 11 votes? Has he really convinced anyone that he's town?

That's what I hate about super-large games, it's like herding cats. Let's get this tour on the road, shall we?

If you want to talk about who needs to die next, it's any other player you think is scummy and doesn't have a wagon on him.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2401 (isolation #16) » Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:22 am

Porfervor makes a good point, even if the claim is proven, it is NOT indicative of alignment.

Can we get back to lynching malcasp? He's so in-your-face scum.

I'm telling you.

I saved his scummy keister in the RUST-game because he, as a miller, and being at L-1 or L-2 or something, sounded townie enough that I wanted to stop his lynch, and I did. Here, he's sounding scummy as all hell.

Let's do this folks.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2405 (isolation #17) » Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:26 am

AVox is town.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2460 (isolation #18) » Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:34 am

In post 2445, Sanjay wrote:I'd like to wait for malp to get back more actively. I feel like his curmugeonly attitude he's recently affected seems pretty non-specific for scumminess. It seems like a pretty natural development of him not having enough time. The whole "How are you posting if you are V/LA" stuff is bogus and super non-specific.

Let him come back and say some shit.

DO NOT make excuses for - I'd say lurkerscum, but malcasp is much worse than that.

Read Ladies' Night mafia; check how many excuses for not participating the scum brought up everyday. In fact I pushed a Day-1 scumlynch the second one of the scums said they couldn't participate fully because of some lame reason about their "computer nook," then she melted down under pressure. Another scum used RL excuses (a murdered relative, of all things, but that's Amrun, she exploits sad, sob RL excuses every time she's scum) to shirk responsibilities. Neither scum asked for replacement, mind you. Just excuses to beat the town to the punch when the town inevitably notice their suckage and lack of participation.

And are you playing some sort of game where you go against everyone's opinion for scum reasons, or are you just that bad at the game?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2461 (isolation #19) » Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:37 am

Did Mehdi CLAIM because he wanted to prove malcasp's role, BTW?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2525 (isolation #20) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:04 pm

S&R and Shrimp are town.

malcasp still needs death.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2536 (isolation #21) » Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:53 am

It's DAY 2

We're at 102 pages

We have to get 48329047829857 players to agree on a lynch.

It's malcasp, let's get it done folks.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2538 (isolation #22) » Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:33 am

Shinori, you're town, welcome to the game.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2674 (isolation #23) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:00 pm

WOW, Maenara's been hammered and I didn't even have time to post.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2738 (isolation #24) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:22 am

VOTE: Maenara L-2

Claim time

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2742 (isolation #25) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:26 am

In post 2741, Maenara wrote:
In post 2738, DrippingGoofball wrote:Claim time

Nope.

CLAIM STALL DETECTED

LAUNCH LYNCH ROUTINE

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2760 (isolation #26) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:02 am

Fate, I'll owe you eternally if you help us lynch Maenara. I can taste his scummy blood already.

We're at L-2 and it's claim time.

It's NOT Vifam-wagon tiem.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2762 (isolation #27) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:05 am

Vote Maenara, thanks.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2787 (isolation #28) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:56 am

In post 2774, Fate wrote:

TODAY IS MY DAY

YOU STILL SHOULDN'T DERAIL A RIGHTEOUS WAGON

We're almost there

WE HAVE A REFUSAL TO CLAIM

LYNCH WE MUST

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2801 (isolation #29) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:35 pm

In post 2788, Mehdi2277 wrote:A refusal to claim without a hammer intent.

This new "intent-to-hammer-required" meta is BS.

I don't go by it.

Never will.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2802 (isolation #30) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:36 pm

In post 2791, Maenara wrote:As for claiming, I see no reason to.

Then do it.

Or are you asking your buddies for suggestions while you stall?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2835 (isolation #31) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:10 am

Still no Maenara claim?

YES it is HAMMER TIME.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2841 (isolation #32) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:59 am

How come Maenara has only 7 votes? What's up with that?

What kind of amateurs are letting him get away with no claim?

RUN HIM UP AGAIN PLEASE!

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2859 (isolation #33) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:05 pm

In post 2853, DeasVail wrote:I will take a look at Vifam.

Vifam's town. We're masons.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3036 (isolation #34) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:48 pm

Strings of RL excuses = scum.

Today AVox has continued with the lurking and excuses. No more chances.

VOTE: AVox

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3038 (isolation #35) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:52 pm

Keep pushing for AVox and don't let him get away without a claim like Marinara.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3236 (isolation #36) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:17 am

Stop trying to kill Vifam

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3293 (isolation #37) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:58 am

In post 3282, Vifam wrote:Also, DGB never really involves herself in controversy, she seems to just back down whenever things get serious or rage inducing, that might just be her personality but it irks me a bit.

OR

This game is a complete spamfest.

VOTE: Sanjay

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3514 (isolation #38) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:46 pm

You guys are just spamming and pissing around.

VOTE: BroodKingEXE

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3783 (isolation #39) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:11 am

Do we have a votecount? I don't know where this game is at anymore.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3785 (isolation #40) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:53 am

We need 12 to lynch, right?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3833 (isolation #41) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:54 pm

In post 3825, Mehdi2277 wrote:Actually here's another problem with the claim. Who he's targeted.

He has mentioned robo 0 times in his iso before he claimed. The power is meant to check scum reads so the lack of mention of robo as a scum read before is one problem.

I'd also like to know what night you targeted cheery. Day 1 you mention him once or twice and day 2 you don't really push him then either so it doesn't look like a choice I'd think you'd make.

K, isoing is fun. 2505 where he calls malpa scum for not seeing a plan. And now he doesn't see me claim mae is town in a pretty clear wall and it was mentioned more then once afterwards.

P-edit: I trust fate as a scum hunter when I think he's town and he's pushing a scum read that hard.

You're talking about Brood, right?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3838 (isolation #42) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:05 pm

In post 3835, Titan wrote:DGB - why have you not made a reads list this game?

Replacing in, Day 3, 150 pages...

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3839 (isolation #43) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:06 pm

I'm also frustrated by the horrible site meta of claiming at L-1 PLUS stated intent to hammer. That's retarded. We've been pissing around all day, no claims, nothing learned.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3851 (isolation #44) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:14 pm

In post 3848, Zdenek wrote:Okay, so I don't want BroodKing lynched. What I do want is for BroodKing to target me tonight because that has a chance of being awesome.

We should also do this
Vote: DGB

because she inventing fake excusing to justify doing nothing.

VOTE: DGB

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3870 (isolation #45) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:04 pm

@ Vifam

Nah, I just think it's best for the game if someone gets lynched, instead of running 10 different wagons through 50 pages and chickening out before a claim.

See my sig? That's how you get scum. Get them to hurry the F up and claim and give them no time to make stuff up. Wagon this one, chicken, wagon that one, chicken, wagon that one, chicken some more - that's not working out for anyone, this game is dragging on into infinity and after 50 pages of Day 3 we're no closer to finding scum than we were when the day started.

So if you're going to wagon me, get your shit together and lynch me. Learn to play the game in a productive way instead of pissing around and accomplishing nothing at all beyond grossly inflating the page count.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3875 (isolation #46) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:10 pm

In post 3871, Alduskkel wrote:@DGB: You don't know that we're not close to finding scum.

There are no facts to support that we're closer now than when the day started.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3892 (isolation #47) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:53 pm

VOTE: Fate

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3899 (isolation #48) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:13 pm

In post 3896, Mehdi2277 wrote:The two people who flipped town were both vig shot.

P-edit: What is PM in this context (instead of reading the wiki what's the relevant game portion?)

Supposedly green cop who if he targets someone from pro something they get a vig shot and if killed or role blocked the killer/RB gets a vig shot by taking the ring.

Why has he disappeared when wagoned?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3900 (isolation #49) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:13 pm

We could mass-claim, since collectively, we seem to be unable to play the game effectively.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3904 (isolation #50) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:31 pm

In post 3902, Alduskkel wrote:
@DGB: Why Fate? Why vote yourself and then just a little bit later unvote yourself?

I case you haven't noticed... I've been on every single wagon that looked like it might take off. All have petered out and lead absolutely nowhere. It's not for my lack of being on it.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3913 (isolation #51) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:37 pm

In post 3908, Vifam wrote:i don't think we've ever interacted like this until now

Do you think townFate would push on me like this?

Meh. I've often gone one-on-one against Fate, and he goes one-on-one with Katsuki on a regular basis. You're part of a very special elite of one-on-one Fate moutain goat headbutting.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3915 (isolation #52) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:50 pm

Because it is.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3941 (isolation #53) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:36 am

In post 3938, Fate wrote:
In post 3918, BroodKingEXE wrote:I will target Zdenek tonight.

I mean LOOK AT THIS SHIT

Is there ANY reason to claim his target besides to make his claim look more "valid" like "DONT U GUIZ WANNA KNOW BOUT ZDENEK? ILL TARGET HIM LET ME LIVEEEEE"

WE HAVE GREEN SCUM

BY THE BALLS

WHAT THE LITERAL FUCK

THIS

TOWN
I don't know what this means in context of his role that I don't understand.

I do understand he's flaking right now, though. Let's just do this.

VOTE: Brood

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3978 (isolation #54) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:20 pm

VOTE: Sanjay

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #4000 (isolation #55) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:23 am

I dunno, guys. Sanjay is being run up for a lynch and he sounds like a happy muppet.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #4079 (isolation #56) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:37 am

In post 4078, Vifam wrote:Sorry, Sanjay, you're town but all these guys care about is heading to the nightphase. This can't be stopped. It's too bad, really.

Yeah I bet there's lots of scum on this wagon. It's feeling rather icky.

UNVOTE:

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #4081 (isolation #57) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:46 am

VOTE: Nacho

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #4105 (isolation #58) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:19 am

I would like to see more Fate.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #4107 (isolation #59) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:21 am

Why did the Broodwagon fall apart?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #4269 (isolation #60) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:26 pm

Yeah, Fate is not scum.

Let's lynch scum.

VOTE: BroodEXE

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #4294 (isolation #61) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:09 pm

In post 4276, Alduskkel wrote:Fate would have to be insanely scummy to me to hammer him without a claim.

I second this motion.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #4302 (isolation #62) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:25 pm

In post 4296, Mehdi2277 wrote:P-edit: Dgb what happened to don't wait for fake claims? He's already been told to claim (well not at L-1 but you said you're against that meta).

I usually wait for a fakeclaim unless I have a bee in my bonnet.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #4740 (isolation #63) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:14 am

Sorry my Windows 2000 computer started crashing constantly and I was shopping for a replacement on the other working WIndows 2000 computer downstairs blah blah and I had no idea this game was back on.

I'm Feferi and VT.

I read up quickly between crashes that we have a bulletproof SK masquerading as a townie, you guys can decide whether you want to keep him alive, I can't be around much possibly for this entire coming week.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #4870 (isolation #64) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:46 am

FTR I thought it was Philammon that claimed BP? Anyway I just skimmed super quickly because my computer power seems to shut off after it's on for 5-10 minutes

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #4871 (isolation #65) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:47 am

Please forgive the small posts

I don't get why scum hasn't killed Mehdi

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #4873 (isolation #66) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:48 am

He's been outed as vig forever and he's still alive

BUt whatevs

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #4876 (isolation #67) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:49 am

In post 4872, Mehdi2277 wrote:Phil claimed BP who knows someone else is BP and that someone is like Aradia. I'm aradia and he was right. We then had other claims including me saying mae is town by role pm so either we're both scum or neither of us is scum.

P-edit: It's kind of hard to kill someone who's bulletproof.

So you're a BP vig is that right

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #4877 (isolation #68) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:49 am

I might need to ask for replacement

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #4880 (isolation #69) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:50 am

COmputer is not ascting up now if if questions ask now

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #4883 (isolation #70) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:51 am

In post 4879, Maenara wrote:

And Mehdi is scum.

VOTE: Mehdi

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #4885 (isolation #71) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:52 am

Pretty sure Mae is town

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #4888 (isolation #72) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:53 am

In post 4884, Sunshine and Rainbows wrote:lmfao

mehdi and mae are probably both scum. why did it take you until just now to claim miller, mae?

in any case, VOTE: Mehdi

I don't know why i didn't think of that but mmm

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #4892 (isolation #73) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:54 am

Mehdi still scum anyway

i mean bp vig yeah

=death

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #4894 (isolation #74) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:55 am

In post 4891, Maenara wrote:To elaborate, for those who haven't actually read homestuck, there's only one other person preaching about subjuggulators, this guy being Gamzee. I suspected Mehdi ever since he claimed vig, which is like the most obvious SK claim ever, and if you look back, you'll find that he suddenly started buddying up to me from the time I asked him to stop clowning around.

Why d'you all think I was trying to get him lynched earlier?

P-Edit: Because if I'd claimed miller earlier, you'd have lynched me and ended the day. Why out myself earlier? What are the chances of getting investigated by a cop in a 30-player game?

VOTE: Medhi

last large normal i was in my psychic ability to read a miller as town hastened the town win

have faith

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”