The Reckoning II: Invitational - BLOODY CONCLUSION!

Grimmjow
Grimmjow
Goon
Grimmjow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (isolation #0) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:39 am

Post by Grimmjow »

Why the fuck are there 10 pages already?
Why the fuck has this game been open for less than 48 hours and this game has blown up?
I knew this was going to happen.

Frak, I'm reading now.
/DANCE OR FEED
Grimmjow
Grimmjow
Goon
Grimmjow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (isolation #1) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:06 pm

Post by Grimmjow »

First and foremost, Reck, tone it down, please. You've made over 1/4 of the posts in the game at this point, and with a 16 player game, it's a little distracting.
That's not to say that you're not town. You definitely are. But you're distracting the fuck outta me.

Now, on with the rest of this clusterfuck of a game.

Town

MattP
Nuwen
Reck
EK
Confirmed Town (lolz)
Gamma

Null

Trollie
Hohum (though leaning town based on his interaction with EK)
Axxle
kdowns (again, leaning town, though, based on jumping into thread and voting Reck with sort of reasons, though they sucked)
adorkable
nhammon
Ythan

SCUMZ

UT
Fate

Honestly, I'm feeling a Fate lynch rather than this UT lynch. I can't really read either of them, but I'm getting major scum vibez off Fate moreso than UT. I do agree that UT's unvote is scummy, but I feel that Fate's RAWR RAWR RAWR I'M GOING TO JUMP ALL OVER RECK AND CONTINUE TO DO SO EVEN THOUGH HE'S PRETTY OBV-TOWN is ridiculous and he needs to die with fire. It'd also be much easier for me to sort out the game without Reck and Fate screamfesting the entire time.

I'm not willing to put UT at L-1 yet simply because I'd like to get more information about this game, seeing as it's only been open for LESS THAN 48 FUCKING HOURS.

Vote: Fate

Let's see this happen, kay?
/DANCE OR FEED
Grimmjow
Grimmjow
Goon
Grimmjow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (isolation #2) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:07 pm

Post by Grimmjow »

And with that, I'm checking out for a bit more until things call down or we have more solid votes on Fate, cuz it needs to happen kay thanks.
/DANCE OR FEED

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”