Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #439 (isolation #0) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vote: Monkey

I've read the first page thus far but I've already found scum. Monkey was way defensive and TAM is his buddy. GG town.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #443 (isolation #1) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 437, Dry-fit wrote:
In post 427, chkflip wrote:Dry-fit, what do you think of Arc's claim?

Well obviously she's not a VT. Before I say any more I want to ask Arc some questions.

@Arc:

1. Why did you claim?

2. Are you aware that this is an all power role game?[/quote

In post 440, Guy_Named_Riggs wrote:
In post 422, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 421, MonkeyMan576 wrote:@Arc: How do you know if he is lying? Are you claiming cop?

Nope, I am not Cop.
I am a VT.

Simple , If he counter claims, One of you is a lair that means one of you is Scum, so we lynch one of you based on how each of you handled claims. If we mislynch one, the other one dies tomorrow.

Umm....Did anyone else see this? I thought this was an all PR game.
Vote:Arc

echo?

Would she really be stupid enough to claim vt in an all power game? + I don't like how you just reposted what dryfit was saying like he never said it.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #448 (isolation #2) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

no? I've only read the first page and Monkey looks like scum so if he's claiming town then yeah his claim is prob fake. I haven't gotten to it so what has he claimed?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #449 (isolation #3) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

no? I've only read the first page and Monkey looks like scum so if he's claiming town then yeah his claim is prob fake. I haven't gotten to it so what has he claimed?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #452 (isolation #4) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

scum trackers are pretty common so he's prob lying about the town part though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #453 (isolation #5) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

scum trackers are pretty common so he's prob lying about the town part though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #454 (isolation #6) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

and I dunno why my computer is double posting like this.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #459 (isolation #7) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 455, chkflip wrote:because you're likely the lynch

You want to mislynch me again?!? Seriously, there are much better lynches in MM/TAM/GNR.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #475 (isolation #8) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 460, Dry-fit wrote:
In post 458, ArcAngel9 wrote:
1) The Claim wasn't intentional.. monkey thought i was Cop, I had to tell that i wasn't and infact i have no powers

ArcAngel9 wrote:2) No, I never cared and it may be not true. i don't have any powers

OK. So it seems to me we have two possibilities.
1. Arc is lying scum.
2. Arc has a hidden ability she is not aware of. Like maybe she's a miller or something.
At the moment I'm leading towards number 2.

I don’t really get #2. That would be bastard modding. I think #1 is a possibility but she could be running some stupid gambit or actually have a really weak power, either way she’s low on the lynch totempole.

I still think Monkey's wagon happened so quick that he panicked and I am certain there was scum on his wagon. Tracker could be our only scanner and I'm not willing to lynch it today.

So, Arc RVS’ MM and MM wigs out after a single vote. Sorry but that doesn’t fill me with townie vibes. I wouldn’t be surprised if his buddies hopped on for the town cred. Though I understand your reason for not wanting to lynch MM today but if we aren’t lynching MM we should be lynching GNR or TAM.

In post 474, The Acting Method wrote:
In post 400, chkflip wrote:TAM, Viomi, y u no vote?

In post 387, The Acting Method wrote:I hate the fact that I'm lurking this game. But I do agree that PHoenicks is a good lynch for today...
However, I can't remember/ (am too lazy) if he's at or near L-1 so I'll wait for a vote count.

Pedit: I'm not quite sure how to answer your question MonkeyMan. My quote doesn't address my role really but my character, however I discovered (after some reasearch) that it fits my role well.

And I haven't posted since so...
VOTE: Nero Cain
Please explain in more than badly worded posts, why Monkey is scum.

Oh look, an OMGUS vote. As I told Toog, its incredibly scummy for MM to wig out after a second RVS vote. So am I wrong and you're defending him for the town cred or is he your buddy?

Anyways, I just got home so lemme read page 2 and the rest.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #477 (isolation #9) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok so what about the votes from q21,Phoenicks, master mew, and Savage? Why did you choose that AA's "bandwagon" vote on you was scummy?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #490 (isolation #10) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

So your claiming its impossible to find scum early on? No, Monkey's attack of Arc seems forced and a huge stretch and TAM has no reason to defend the shit out of him. And to answer your question of who to vote, you vote either Monkey or TAM.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #496 (isolation #11) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

So why are you opposed to a GNR or TAM lynch?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #498 (isolation #12) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Hey Monkey, who are your town reads?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #500 (isolation #13) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

This whole thing, the ARC wagon just seems stupid and I don’t appreciate any of the votes on her. + She’s likely town if Monkey is scum.

GNR’s vote on Monkey makes me feel a lil’ better about his slot.

I also don’t like Toog’s “echo” post in 54.

I also dislike this from Arc.
In post 132, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 130, MonkeyMan576 wrote:EBWOP: Tracker not Watcher

Wow..just wow.. so you claimed your role and moved from watcher to Tracker in a minute.
this looks like you obviously role fishing...

Its pretty dumb.

Hehehe. Toog said the same thing and Arc called him Monkey’s pimp.

In post 137, Guy_Named_Riggs wrote:Okay, it looks like Monkye is town, unless we get a counter claim

This is terrible.

In post 165, Viomi wrote:So now you're saying that a confirmed town PR is a good lynch candidate

How is Monkey confirmed town?

You do know that role=//=alignment. Why is Monkey confirmed town for his role but I’m not? This is really dumb but you get some leeway for being brand new. Or are you an alt?

I really like Emp’s 269 except I’d replace SOO with GNR and move d3x to null. And move Savage and PV to prob town....screw it.

Town
Nero
ArcAngel9
Dry-fit
Master Mew

Prob town
Empking
Viomi
PV

Null
chkflip
sword_of_omens
q21
girth
d3x
Toogeloo

Prob scum
Guy_Named_Riggs

Scum
The Acting Method
Monkeyman576

So the lynch order today is MM>>>TAM>>>GNR

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #501 (isolation #14) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

And since I'm pretty close to a lynch and the deadline is winding down...I'm Rick Grimes from the walking dead and I'm a
town-aligned one-shot Bulletproof Bodyguard.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #504 (isolation #15) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

oh and just so none of you are like "ZOMG NERO IZ A LIAR, he said the Savage slot was prob town but chk iz in the null pile." I liked Savage and and CHK is playing just as bad as normal so yeah there's some misgivings there but he's the towniest of the null.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #506 (isolation #16) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 503, MonkeyMan576 wrote:Town reads:
Dryfit(confirmed)
PeregrineV
q21
d3x
Sword
girth

but other than Dryfit all these are gut reads. So you're accusing me and EMP of the same thing you are doing. 'Cause unless you're scum there's no way you know these slots are town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #512 (isolation #17) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but I'm not scum so you shouldn't want me to die.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #531 (isolation #18) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 522, chkflip wrote:We're not lynching the fucking tracker. Someone come in and hammer because WE DO NOT HAVE TIME.

but its ok to lynch the town bodyguard who can stop a scum kill. If you don't want to lynch Monkey then lets kill TAM or GNR.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #530 (isolation #19) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 522, chkflip wrote:We're not lynching the fucking tracker. Someone come in and hammer because WE DO NOT HAVE TIME.

but its ok to lynch the town bodyguard who can stop a scum kill. If you don't want to lynch Monkey then lets kill TAM or GNR.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #534 (isolation #20) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

You do know I've already claimed right?

scum watcher.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #535 (isolation #21) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 518, girth wrote:If you like Emp's list soooo much but felt the need to chop an change a lil why no explanation for the move of Toog from scum to

no need to be snarky man. I like Toog and he's playing like I've seen him as town. He was defending Monkey and for that reason I can't justify a town read but I don't think he's as scummy as TAM who is hardcore defending monkey.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #536 (isolation #22) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Just god damnit. This town is fucking dumb. I'm town but 'cause I replaced in a doomed slot and the rest of the town is to lazy to put in the work to actually lynch scum I'm going to get mislynched while obvscum Monkey skates by.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #537 (isolation #23) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Just god damnit. This town is fucking dumb. I'm town but 'cause I replaced in a doomed slot and the rest of the town is to lazy to put in the work to actually lynch scum I'm going to get mislynched while obvscum Monkey skates by.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #541 (isolation #24) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

oh shut up chkVI. You really need to stop this "I don't care who gets lynched" meta play. And considering that you know this is my town play despite still wanting to lynch me. Maybe I'm wrong and you're scum or maybe you're just butthurt that I called you a bad player. If you aren't scum you should be modkilled for playing against a town wincon.

Monkey is still scum.

Wigged out at a mini bandwagon on him.
using POE on day 1 with no flips wich means he's using fucking gut.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #542 (isolation #25) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 541, Nero Cain wrote:And considering that you know this is my town play despite still wanting to lynch me

This goes for TAM as well but he's scum so yeah.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #544 (isolation #26) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yes I'm "wigging out" 'cause I'm about to get mislynched
AND
I have a role that's far more useful then MM's. Before you took a break we used to play all the time and we were just in a game (ongoing) so you claiming that you've never seen my town play is a flat out lie.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #547 (isolation #27) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yea I did read it.

That's my point, TAM. You've seen my scumplay (and so has Monkey) and both of you know that I'm not being a lurky coward this game. I'll pull up your quotes here in a bit.

chk, why are you misrepping my role so hard? You really think Nexus would give me a night action where I could only send it in once during the entire game and if they aren't shoot at then I'm done? Its one shot since ya know I can only die once but I have until I actually get shot. And don't forget my passive bulletproof.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #550 (isolation #28) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

You should stop lying to these new players CHK.

A One-Shot Bulletproof is immune to one kill. Unlike the previous examples, this ability remains constantly passive until it is "triggered" once, at which time it disappears.

My role works like this, my shot isn't wasted until its "triggered". So, did you just not know?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #551 (isolation #29) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 549, Guy_Named_Riggs wrote:I'll compromise
Today, Nero
Vote:Nero

Tomorrow, Monkey

dat lining up lynches.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #552 (isolation #30) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 549, Guy_Named_Riggs wrote:I'll compromise
Today, Nero
Vote:Nero

Tomorrow, Monkey

dat lining up lynches.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1182 (isolation #31) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1175, Nexus wrote:
Congratulations to the scumteam of:

Monkeyman576 - Bellatrix Lestrange (from the Harry Potter series) - Mafia Magical Roleblocker,
Toogeloo - Prince Regal (from the Farseer Trilogy) - Mafia Reporter, and
havingfitz - Opal Koboi (from the Artemis Fowl series) - Mafia Inventor

You have won.

BLACKLIST THIS MOD!!!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1189 (isolation #32) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1175, Nexus wrote:

Congratulations to the scumteam of:

Nero Cain - Shane Walsh (from the Walking Dead graphic novels) - Mafia Traitor Gun Vendor

Monkeyman576 - Bellatrix Lestrange (from the Harry Potter series) - Mafia Magical Roleblocker,
Toogeloo - Prince Regal (from the Farseer Trilogy) - Mafia Reporter, and
havingfitz - Opal Koboi (from the Artemis Fowl series) - Mafia Inventor

You have won.

You even put me first. Unblacklisting Nexus.

I also find it kinda funny that SOO stump actually helped the scum to win.

Thanks to Toog, Q21 and Fitz for securing the win.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1200 (isolation #33) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

nope, never seen it before. Kinda powerful though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1208 (isolation #34) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

can I get scum qt?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1210 (isolation #35) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Nero pushing Monkey's lynch was to secure him not only to get him to extremely town looking, but to get us to shoot him and get him on our team

This. I figured that it was going to be a me or MM lynch that day.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1229 (isolation #36) » Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Well it gave out like blank shots, the only way I really see it doing anything is if someone claimed a shot and then the shot didn't work and everyone is like "WTF?"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1231 (isolation #37) » Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but he got Rick's wife preggo, dude ain't shooting blanks.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”