The Reckoning II: Invitational - BLOODY CONCLUSION!

nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (isolation #0) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:25 pm

Post by nhammen »

Well, this shouting match (winner: nobody) has given me a light amount of information. I have a very slight town read on both major participants, but I also realize that I have no forum meta knowledge of Fate and have only 2 year old forum meta knowledge of Reck, so these reads are lacking something important, but they are what I have. I am essentially judging them as town based on the amount of effort they have placed in this argument, which could be easily faked depending on personality. I also find adorkable to be playing in a very anti-town manner, and believe that this hydra should actually PLAY THE GAME rather than posting in an unreadable manner. Please. This is a good way for scum to hide, so if you are town you need to stop doing it, and if you are scum we don't want you to be able to hide. Either way, cut it out. I momentarily had a suspicion that EK was scummy, but my reasoning is TERRIBAD, so I am returning her to null. The reason I comment on this is that this terribad reasoning keeps entering my head over and over again. Maybe my subconsious is trying to say something about the state of this game. Or maybe I am being VERY paranoid. A few players have made a few good points about UT, and at the current moment, I will follow those opinions, because at this stage of the game, any suspicion is a good vote.

In post 96, xRECKONERx wrote:What the fuck are you even saying, are you aware that I've actually put forward valid cases and reasons for both Fate & UT being scum that don't involve META META META?
Fate? I see #71 and one sentence in #84, but that's it. Also, at what point did your read on him change from null (in #57) to scum?

In post 104, adorkable wrote:town:
UntrodTripod

Would you mind explaining?

Will I ever be able to post this!?>!?!?
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (isolation #1) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:26 pm

Post by nhammen »

forgot to vote:
vote: UT
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (isolation #2) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:40 pm

Post by nhammen »

First off, Reck is so town it hurts. Secondly,
In post 123, xRECKONERx wrote:Keep in mind that #71 was me trying to see if Fate would actually answer serious questions and back up his supposed scum read on me, and he avoided it. I don't know where you're seeing "one sentence in #84", the entire post is dedicated to why Fate is scum this game.
Yes, I got that this was th point of #71, and it indicates possibly that you already had supicions, which is why I mentioned it. And why I asked the question of where these valid cases were, because calling this a case is a stretch. But #84 has a sentence implicating Fate, then later a paragraph saying that if Fate was scum that he would push Recktown, so Fate must be scum. So, assuming Fate is scum implies that Fate is scum? What a case! Now to be fair, if you showed that Fate town would not push Reck, then this would be a valid case, but I see nothing of the sort, and don't know how you could reasonably say this, given that Fatetown has no knowledge of your alignment.
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (isolation #3) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:43 pm

Post by nhammen »

In post 135, MattP wrote:Adorkable comes in, does nothing, posts a shitty list with Nuwen as scum when she's made two fluff posts, posts "see you on D2" and leaves. They're just trying to create a persona that involves not delving into conversation but instead being cool, and they have shitty reads which indicate NO level of scum or townhunting. Gamma is being cool too but actually doing shit. It seems like everything adorkable is doing is dependent on setting themselves up for preservation later in the game

"I have reads and I don't give a shit so accept them and ignore me"
Agree. At the moment I am considering it as null because I have seen this behavior from town before. I want him to stop though. Well, at least hes placed a vote that has explanation now, so even though it is wrong, it is still a step up from where he/she/it/they were.
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (isolation #4) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:50 pm

Post by nhammen »

In post 160, elvis_knits wrote:nhammen, level with me, are you scum?
Nope. Are you?
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (isolation #5) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:07 pm

Post by nhammen »

In post 301, xRECKONERx wrote:I don't get the nhammen scum reads from you or Gamma, mind elaborating?
Well, Elvis wasn't suspicious of me (just paranoid) until you claimed masons, so her suspicion stems from the fact that you are a pair that is confirmed town to each other, while EK and I are a pair whose alignments are unconfirmed. We have both been paranoid of each other because of outguessing the mod (the terribad reasoning I mentioned earlier), and your claim adds into more outguessing the mod. I have been thinking about this early this morning (before having read the mason claim) and had come to the conclusion that the right play here is to ignore the paranoia for the time being, and if nobody flips scum before day 3 then we 1v1 each other. I don't like the idea of both of us living to LYLO, unless we become VERY certain that we are both town. I still think that this is the right play. Nothing but the fact that we are unconfirmed indicates she is scum, and her thinking is similar to mine.
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (isolation #6) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:53 pm

Post by nhammen »

In post 319, adorkable wrote:nhammen, can you explain for me why your vote is still on UT? Your initial reasoning was kinda shitty.
Because the reasoning on UT is still better than any of the reasoning that has been promoted for any other wagons so far. In my mind, the options are UT and the nonfactors, and the game hasn't been open long enough to accuse a nonfactor of active lurking. Hell, I only really get to post once a day. And that's with me blowing off my homework to post on Monday. I can easily understand people who haven't had a chance to make much of an impact yet. So, I'm sticking with UT. Unless I have reasons to believe that these claims that look very fake are not actually fake.

Note: I have not caught up yet, and I hope to do so before the USA game starts.
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (isolation #7) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:28 pm

Post by nhammen »

In post 384, Confirmed Town wrote:You have not given convincing reasons for why UT is scum other than "what the fuck."

In post 398, Axxle wrote:nhammen seems to be behaving pretty much like he does as town in face to face, so that's a townread.

Trollie seems to be acting like a voteless player, hard to get into a game you have very little say in. I'm guessing more likely town than not. Actually... I'm a bit curious as to why he's voteless.

@Trollie, are you voteless because of your role or because of someone elses role?
Dude... I'm pretty sure he has explained why he's voteless. Try iso.

In post 401, Confirmed Town wrote:Also, just going to throw this out there: Nuwen was a voteless mafia goon in one of the UPick's (one of Reck's, IIRC). Being voteless isn't
necessarily
a town tell here. However, D1 fishing for the reason for said votelessness is a definite scumtell.
Hmmm... I can sorta see this. I mean, there have been so many soft or fakeclaims in this game so far, and nobody else has asked for reasoning. Although, if the mason claims had wanted to solidify their claim to everyone else, I would have asked for nameclaims, so I can kinda understand the logic coming from town. But that would only have been if they wanted their claims to be solid.

I guess this is better than my UT vote, so
VOTE: Axxle

Also, I'm surprised multiple people think I'm playing similarly to F2F. I was sure that I have been more active than F2F... I guess not. sadface.

Of course, Axxle could just be copying Confirmed on that front. OK, very confident in this new vote now. Whether the singlork's thoughts on me are true or not, it looks like Axxle was repeating what Singlork said.
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (isolation #8) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:16 pm

Post by nhammen »

No, adorkable, I am not psychic, sorry. What question did I ninja?

OK, Axxle that is actually a good explanation for the similarities. Now my confidence in the vote is decreased... But it's still better than UT.

On a non-game-related note, the soccer game was 5 hours ago, but I thought it was at 9, so I just sat in this bar's parking lot for an hour for no reason. Well, at least it was close enough to the Subway to leech off of the Subway's WIFI, so that I had an opportunity to catch up on this game.
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (isolation #9) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:25 pm

Post by nhammen »

In post 420, nhammen wrote:Now my confidence in the vote is decreased... But it's still better than UT.
I keep going back and forth on whether this is actually the case or not. I think I will stay on Axxle for the time being. However, I have been scum with UT relatively recently, so I can meta him... if I am ever not busy with school. Also, I think he replaced out of the game I am thinking of, so it might not be that helpful.
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (isolation #10) » Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:27 pm

Post by nhammen »

In post 482, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 477, Nuwen wrote:
UT is actively and regularly posting in other games and other areas of the site
, but still hasn't really committed to this thread because he'll prob just out scumbuddies.
I mean, either that or when the CAPSLAWKE start I tend to just stay out of it regardless
You immediately reply upon being called out for lurking, have an exchange with Nuwen, and when that exchange ends, you vote fate and then disappear again. Definitely suspicious. But the responses themselves are actually kinda good.

singlork's #504 is a decent case against fate. Specifically the second statement about strawmanning. However, knowing the way he tends to do things such as fakeclaim, I can easily see him strawmanning someone with an opposing view even as townFate. Does anybody have any meta knowledge either way on this?

In post 523, kdowns wrote:They way they have been attacking each other, there is no way that is Town-Town, It
Could
be Scum-Scum but that would be hardcore busing.
I actually see it as town-v-town. Why is that not a possibility? Seems to me that if it were town-v-town, scum would want to make it seem as though it couldn't be, so that after seeing one as town, we would be inclined to lynch the other... I can easily see how Matt could find you to be scum. I'm uncertain on the issue, but it is a choice between the two S's (stupid and scum). Also, if one of them is scum, then it is more likely to be Fate than Reck. I think that Reck in this game is more obvtown than anybody (who has not been confirmed by role info) has been in any game I have played.

In post 557, Ythan wrote:Hey guys! Sorry about the inactivity.
Is that all you have to say? Well then, for the time being, I will join EK on this one:
UNVOTE: Axxle
VOTE: Ythan

Note that I may decide to return to UT in the next day or two, but I'd like to see something first.
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #676 (isolation #11) » Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:08 am

Post by nhammen »

Yes I do. Also, Fate: day ending or not? I guess we will find out, but that is an important part of claiming, that you seem to have left out.
VOTE: Fate

Gamma not self voting on Dance vote makes no sense as either alignment. Color me confused. However, nuwen looks more town than Gamma, and even if I'm wrong, 1-shot bulletproof is not very beneficial to scum.
Dance vote: nuwen

Mod: you say the loser becomes hated until LYLO. Does this mean that the loser is still hated in LYLO, or that hated wears off at LYLO?
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #677 (isolation #12) » Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:20 am

Post by nhammen »

Also, at this point, my townreads show that other than possibly Fate (who we will gain some information on very soon) scum must be entirely among the players with little input. Speaking of, where is Grimm?

Also, the list of reads EK posted yesterday is very similar to my reads, except with a few people moving up or down one slot, and I only have LEAN SCUM, and do not have a SCUM category, because nobody is that clearly obvscum in this game to me.
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (isolation #13) » Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:27 am

Post by nhammen »

Honestly, I keep going back and forth about Fate. Here are the way my thoughts have been going on the subject:
I found him town before we had UT's flip. After UT's flip, Fate's defense of UT seemed scummy. But would Fatescum be dumb enough to defend a scumbuddy so hard? Therefore he has to be town. But that is a "too scummy to be scum" argument, and I can't let his bad play off of the hook for that, so he is likely scum. But then he wasn't lynched, so Fatescum implies either unlynchable scum (can we say overpowered) or something like a scum governor (as seen in a recent game, so it could be ripped off of that game). At this point, I have a slight town lean on him, but my thoughts on that slot have jumped around so much that I'm really not sure how long that town lean will stay.
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #742 (isolation #14) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm

Post by nhammen »

In post 703, Nuwen wrote:I don't really want to dick around with fate.

The guy who replaced Grimm just committed the "convince me" tell

I saw this and looked back at fitz's post, and you have a good point.

In post 688, havingfitz wrote:I was typing out "vote Fate" but then thought....why again? Based on yesterday he looks to be toast but can someone reiterate why before I vote him? I'll do a more focused look at him as well. Probably voting Fate but want to be more convinced first.

Why were you typing 'vote Fate' if you do not know the reasons to vote Fate? Why are you probably going to vote him in the future if you do not know the reasons to do so?
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (isolation #15) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:19 pm

Post by nhammen »

Hohum, Reck's 728 that you quoted was in response to nuwen's 727, in which she gave a bad theory about Fate being unlynchable scum.
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #758 (isolation #16) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:10 pm

Post by nhammen »

Trollie's point is that yesterday you were barely willing to lynch Fate, but today you want to and are only voting Ythan because you feel that 'the Fate lynch isn't happening'. How does him being unlynchable make you want to lynch him MORE. That doesn't make sense to me.
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (isolation #17) » Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:14 am

Post by nhammen »

I addition to a claim, fitz, I have a follow up question to my earlier question which you sort of answered.

In post 753, havingfitz wrote:I read through the entire ~27 pages on my phone (while travelling) and didn't take notes on people. I know when I got done I suspected Fate. His aggressive, didn't give a fcuk attitude and his claim don't seem town. Iirc it seemed like he was pretty much against the UT lynch. Reck's point that his claim is easily confirmed makes perfect sense as well. Plus the fact he was a clean sweep on D2 (only to have a failed lynch) made his D2 momentum sheep worthy on D3. I just wanted to hear any other supporting reasons against him (of which really only Reck has provided). And now I have his push on me. Call it OMGUS but it's on top of the previous un-stated suspicions I had towards him and I know he's trying to push a mislynch. With no reason at that.
You say that you had explicit reasons for suspecting Fate here (doesn't give a f; against UT lynch), but in your earlier post here:
In post 688, havingfitz wrote:I was typing out "vote Fate" but then thought....why again? Based on yesterday he looks to be toast but can someone reiterate why before I vote him? I'll do a more focused look at him as well. Probably voting Fate but want to be more convinced first.
You ask why you should vote Fate. Could you clarify? I know you said that you wanted to hear other supporting reasons. But I don't think that explains why you sounded like you had no idea in 688.

Also, it "seemed like he was pretty much against the UT lynch" because he explicitly was against that lynch. Whatever his alignment, he doubled down on defending UT.

I'd like to mention (ecause I neglected to earlier) that I am somewhat conflicted on the second half of Fate's claim. If he had claimed yesterday that he had this treestump penalty for being lynched twice, I wouldn't have much problem believing it. But claiming the second half today seems a bit fishy. It is an easy cover for a 1-shot unlynchable. At this point I still find fitz more suspicious than Fate, but I keep thinking about the second half of his claim.

BTW, I don't want the day to end until we have heard from hohum and Trollie about whatever stuff is going on there.
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #802 (isolation #18) » Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:48 am

Post by nhammen »

In post 793, havingfitz wrote:Instead, the person everyone seemed to think was scum yesterday (i.e. unanimous amongst every D2 voter) AND who somehow magically survives his lynch and THEN claims unlynchable with the additional caveat that if he's "lynched" again he becomes permanently voteless...IS getting a pass today.
Read again. He claimed unlynchable before the voting yesterday, and multiple people that voted him did so to test the claim. He added the "if he's lynched again" part today.

In post 793, havingfitz wrote:You all have a chance to confirm a shit claim and ~confirm Fate is town (because scum would never be unlynchable) as rightly raged about by Reck. Worst case is you have the equivalent of another no lynch (which is better than a mislynch) and get a ~confirmed townie who should eventually take a NK (from either mafia or whoever the 2nd nk last night came from) and you lose a voteless worthless/disinterested player. Best case...you avoid a mislynch, Fate flips scum and you start the game 2 for 2. On that note....how likely is it that the mod is going to come up with a situation where TWO townies wind up voteless? DING! DING! DING! DING! NOT! At least one of Fate or theTrollie is full of shit about their votelessness and iirc Trollie already proved his lack of a vote.
How many days should we waste testing claims rather than scumhunting?

In post 793, havingfitz wrote:As for a claim...if town wants to lynch me for no good reasons then they don't deserve the benefit of whatever potential PR I *might* bring to the table for them. I will say my name claim is Untrod Tripod though.
I would vote here if I wasn't waiting for other things.

In post 793, havingfitz wrote:@nhammen... I had a few reasons in mind for wanting to ~vote Fate after I caught up...but in my desire to start contributing I was more interested in getting into the game than I was in refining my suspicions on the D2 unanimous lynch whom I assuuuuumed other's had reasons for voting as well. Which is why I paused and requested them. My initial reasons for almost voting Fate were based on the fact that he survived a lynch, which was/is suspect as hell IMO, and as I recalled from my read through, he had been a supporter for UT. But just to be certain (and because I didn't feel like hunting down what everyone on his D2 wagon's rationale was for voting him) I requested for those who had voted him to state their reasons again. Reck didn't seem to have a problem his reasons. I still haven't looked for anyone else's D2 Fate vote reasons but based on my wagon, perhaps asking for the other reasons is a waste of time. I'll still do that later if Fate or I aren't lynched before I get to it.
Hmmm... Well, whatever your alignment, it is obvious that your statement about not having really read the game is true.

In post 794, hohum wrote:
In post 792, nhammen wrote:heard from hohum

If you want me to pipe up why don't you try asking me a question instead of expecting me to insert myself into a conversation (which I'm not paying attention to) that you're having with another player.
I was referring to this:
In post 780, hohum wrote:
In post 778, Gammagooey wrote:i don't because the question is nothing but useless setup speculation junk right now and also because the answer to the question is kinda obvious.

It's not setup speculation. I happen to know for a fact there's a wrong answer to that question.

There's nothing wrong with going on an information fishing expedition.

Obviously, Trollie needs to reply first for this, but I'm just saying, I want his input and then your response to his input, before this day ends.
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #829 (isolation #19) » Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:05 am

Post by nhammen »

In post 811, Axxle wrote:Who would be sad if I killed Ythan right now?
Not a problem from me. I can't remember him having any influence one way or the other, so there is a decent chance he has been deliberately keeping a low profile. In fact, now that I think about it, my list of possible scum keeps getting shorter, and with this claim, that means that Ythan, kdowns, or fitz are probably the best choices.

In post 813, kdowns wrote:dat claim
Is that all you have to say?

In post 812, hohum wrote:I think you should shoot reck instead.
I disagree. I have a stronger townread on Reck than any other player in this game.

So we seem to be waiting on Trollie's response to hohum, and now Axxle's kill.
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #893 (isolation #20) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:59 am

Post by nhammen »

Didn't even have time to get in on this...

VOTE: Fate

Just in case it is needed.
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #910 (isolation #21) » Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:14 pm

Post by nhammen »

In post 835, Axxle wrote:
In post 833, xRECKONERx wrote:Wait are you seriously a dayvig, Axxle? I need a 100% honest answer to this.

I'm not a dayvig, but I can force a lynch, which is why I'm much more conflicting using it.
So, it is essentially a dayvig that ends the day?

In post 907, Axxle wrote:I can confirm my role if that's what it takes.
At this point, that's probably what it will take. I fully intend to vote you if you do not.
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #925 (isolation #22) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:43 pm

Post by nhammen »

??

Could you give us a reason for that? I have a fairly strong townread on her.

Upon iso of you, the only time you mentioned her is when you labelled her as probtown.
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #937 (isolation #23) » Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:47 am

Post by nhammen »

In post 929, hohum wrote:Is that a doc softclaim from you nuwen?
Where did you get a doc claim from what she posted?

In post 933, hohum wrote:nuwen should claim first
You know, if you start the massclaim, then you can have nuwen go second. At this point, you two are the only people that haven't claimed at least some aspect of your role yet.
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #946 (isolation #24) » Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:17 pm

Post by nhammen »

I don't necessarily see it as a scumslip, although I would like to know what in your post led him to see a Doc claim. I already asked him, once...
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #948 (isolation #25) » Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:52 pm

Post by nhammen »

Shouldn't both Axxle and Trollie be prodded right now?
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (isolation #26) » Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:38 pm

Post by nhammen »

In post 953, hohum wrote:It's thin but I was hoping that Nuwen was the one doing all the saving. I wanted her to confirm my original town read. But instead what I got was an OMGUS vote, so v0v.
Mehhh... that looks bad Hohum. If you hoped she was doc, then why'd you ask if she softclaimed. That is not what you do as town when you believe someone is Doc. "I'm town, and I hope this person is the Doc, so let's OUT THEM!" Really? That's what you are going for?

In post 957, Nuwen wrote:Would anyone like to hazard a guess as to why the SK candidate and the scum-slipper are searching specifically for a
doctor
or
protective
role? The mod only confirmed that Adorkable should have died - not that it was protected. The language used by both Axxle and hohum is more specific than the moderator's and this is not a coincidence or common mistake.

Someone without perfect/additional info should be considering the presence of a roleblocker (town or otherwise), or any of DOZENS of roles that could interact with a kill in some way.
Absolutely, which is why I specifically asked Hohum where he saw any sort of Doc softclaim in what you said. His answer doesn't make sense, as you point out.

However, even though I believe that nuwen is Town, I still find the play of the day to be this:
In post 956, Axxle wrote:Nuwen, can you continue the massclaim?
Unless you can think of a logical reason not to do this with 5 players left.
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #960 (isolation #27) » Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:43 pm

Post by nhammen »

Oh, and I would like to state that I did see something that I though that mayyybe Hohum could see as a Doc softclaim in your post, and wanted to see if he mentioned that. After Hohum said he saw a softclaim, I looked back at your post and saw you say "Only one kill again last night" and thought that maybe he was looking at that. It's still bad even if he was. Plus, if anything, it looks more like saying that you believed that one of the sources of kills had been wiped out than anything else. And I only even saw that interpretation after I looked back at your post because of what Hohum said.
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #961 (isolation #28) » Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:45 pm

Post by nhammen »

You know what, even though I would like the massclaim to happen, I think that I am confident enough in this that I will
VOTE: Hohum
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #968 (isolation #29) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:14 am

Post by nhammen »

In post 964, Axxle wrote:nhammen, Trollie, can you both nameclaim? I don't think role is necessary.
I already claimed to be in a neighbor-like role with EK, who was Glork. You could probably guess that this means I am singersigner.
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #972 (isolation #30) » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:33 am

Post by nhammen »

Trollie, you were VLA for most of the day yesterday. Any comments you would like to share?
Would you like to claim?
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #976 (isolation #31) » Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:58 pm

Post by nhammen »

Ummm... isn't Axxle dead? Isn't that what you posted on the last page? However, Trollie should be getting prodded. That's who I am waiting to hear a response from.
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #980 (isolation #32) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:28 pm

Post by nhammen »

Honestly, I'm not sure what I want from you; I just don't really have any kind of read on you. I have a strong townread on Nuwen, and so by PoE, I am leaning towards lynching you at the moment. But I would prefer to try to get some sort of read rather than use PoE in 3p LYLO. But as I said before, I'm not sure what you could say to give me any good read.

Also, for completeness, I will say the last thing about my role that I haven't told you all yet. While EK was still alive, we had a shared extra vote called a hydra vote. This is the reason we had paranoia about each other. If we both survived to LYLO, and one of us was scum, then this hydra vote would be a scum autowin. At least, that was my reason for the paranoia. I never asked if her reason for the paranoia was the same, but it seemed like it was. I felt that there was possibility of EK being scum, because in that case, the roles would be equivalent to a scum double voter with a town double vote enabler, which seems like an interesting way to balance the power of a scum double vote. In the end it was all mod-WIFOM though.
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #987 (isolation #33) » Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:11 pm

Post by nhammen »

Well then finish your reread. Quickly. I would very much like to have some way of determining your alignment. The only thing I have to go by at this moment is that on D1, there was a brief period of time in which Matt (who indicated that he could read you) was suspicious of you and that you have been lurking like mad (which is explainable by lack of a vote and V/LA, but also by being scum). That is literally all of the alignment information I have on you. If I don't see something convincing by the end of Game of Thrones tomorrow night (or I guess that would be tonight now), I will lay down a vote.
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #988 (isolation #34) » Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:00 pm

Post by nhammen »

VOTE: Trollie
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1012 (isolation #35) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:55 pm

Post by nhammen »

For a brief moment, I considered voting Nuwen because of Axxle's comment about her claim not making sense, and her behavior regarding SK suspicions. But then I decided that I would feel really stupid if Trollie were scum and hammered that. I decided that although there was some evidence for nuwen being SK, I still had a townread and if she was scum, then it was a well deserved win.

So congrats on your well-deserved win!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”