Antagon
Antagon
Goon
Antagon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (isolation #0) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:54 am

Post by Antagon »

So far, I'm currently analyzing the thread. I'm only about Page 3 right now.
AS OF PAGE 2:
Town:
Zdenek
Tammy
MattP
Syryana
implosion

Null/leaning town:
Zachrulez
fferylt

Null:
Everyone else (Haven't posted yet, etc.)

Null/leaning scum:
mrbungle

Scum:
Pjovek
"Why are you crying?"
"I'm crying because I'm stupid!"
"That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For instance, I cry because other people are stupid and that makes me sad." -
The Big Bang Theory
Antagon
Antagon
Goon
Antagon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (isolation #1) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:55 am

Post by Antagon »

Zdenek gets at least some town points for his first few posts, especially , , and .
Pjovek’s : What? You can determine alignment of the people who haven’t justifiably posted yet because the game’s only been open for 25 minutes? I’m getting a bad feeling about this...
Along with and , Pjovek makes a trifecta of stupid posts.
Tammy is looking town with . In
what universe
is a massclaim a good idea?
Oh, Pjovek. ? Really? Are you stubbornly holding on to your useless and completely unproven list? At this point, Pjovek is either scum or a VI.
implosion makes a good point with .
Zachrulez is sheeping Zdenek in , but it
is completely
justifiable. Null/leaning town.
Oversoul’s : Matt is pretty town, but his disagreement with Zdenek in makes him less town than Zdenek in my opinion.
Syryana is town for , but I question why fferylt is scum for making a few contentless posts. Tammy is definitely not scum for asking Oversoul a question earlier, especially since the timing isn’t that suspicious. After all, she made posts before her “suspicious one-liner.”
: Really Syryana? Why are you making me question my townread on you by agreeing with Whimsy’s point in ? Especially since he’s kind of being a hypocrite?
fferylt can at least make some content posts. See and .
mrbungle, why are you voting fferylt without a reason in ? Getting a bad feeling about this...
"Why are you crying?"
"That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For instance, I cry because other people are stupid and that makes me sad." -
The Big Bang Theory
Antagon
Antagon
Goon
Antagon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (isolation #2) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:29 pm

Post by Antagon »

Spoiler: Page 3 and 4
In post 59, Katsuki wrote:I hate my role. Discuss.
In post 4, MattP wrote:VOTE: Tierce

I'm a town lover and she's a scum lover

\o|o|o/
Good.
Vote: Matt
:D
In post 61, Katsuki wrote:RVS is good.

Unvote, Vote: Whimsical
Sorry. RVS is already over. You get a spot on the null/scum list.
In post 62, mrbungle wrote:how about we stop the circle jerk....

and lynch fferyllt
In post 63, fferyllt wrote:that would be kinda dumb actually.
In post 65, mrbungle wrote:oh you're town? ok nvm

UNVOTE:
How does this in
any
way make sense?
>Let's lynch fferylt.
>That's a bad idea.
>Okay, you're down.
mrbungle is scum for such circle-jerking.
In post 77, Syryana wrote:
MattP wrote:VOTE: fferylit

He should be at L-2 right now for lying. If ffery doesn't want to change his story I can go on
I'm good with this.
VOTE: fferyllt
Where is fferylt lying up to this point? Could you explain it?
In post 84, enomis wrote:
In post 83, MattP wrote:
In post 82, enomis wrote:@whimsical: You recalled mattp saying releasing flavour is a bad idea in your scum pregame qt?
lolwut explain how you arrived at me being scum
Whimsical Eggplant scum = you scum.
This sentence:
Agreed with mattp(town read) that releasing flavor is a bad idea.

Where else could he get that you said releasing flavour is a bad idea?

Well there's a possibility that he's just making up something for a town read on you but i think the first is a higher possibility.
Except that MattP is
not
the first person to say that releasing flavor is a bad idea. That honor probably belongs to Zdenek or implosion.
In post 93, Syryana wrote:
In post 84, enomis wrote:Whimsical Eggplant scum = you scum.
This sentence:
Agreed with mattp(town read) that releasing flavor is a bad idea.

Where else could he get that you said releasing flavour is a bad idea?

Well there's a possibility that he's just making up something for a town read on you but i think the first is a higher possibility.
This is amazingness on a scale I've never seen before. I daresay it even verges on awesomeness.

VOTE: Whimsical
Tierce wrote:
MattP
never said releasing flavor is a bad idea
in this thread

Zdenek and Tammy are Town. I want to say Syryana is Town too, though the complaint about people using self-meta is silly. Then he goes and posts and I forgive everything.
Never ever stop being so obvtown Tierce <3
Oversoul wrote:Oh shit are you guys actually lovers with a qt

Zzz
No.

Now vote Whimsical.

Pedit: Zdenek. Why would scum want to push something obviously scum? That would be the height of dumbfuckery; "HAY GAIZ THERE'S A ROLE OUT THERE THAT DOES GOOD THINGS FOR SCUM LET'S ALL OUT OUR FLAVOR INFO SO IT WOULD BE EASIER FOR THE SCUM TO FIND IT" So I ask you; why would scum
not
think releasing flavor information is a bad idea?

Pedit2: Yep, Matt is scum too. This game gonna be EZ
Syryana gets his townread back. Tierce and enomis are town.

UPDATED AS OF PAGE 4:
Town:
Zdenek
Syryana
Tierce
Tammy
MattP
enomis
implosion

Null/leaning town:
Zachrulez
fferyllt

Null:
Oversoul
sword_of_omens

Null/leaning scum:
Katsuki

Scum:
mrbungle
Pjovek

P-edit: Sorry, but no. You're still scum.
"Why are you crying?"
The Big Bang Theory
Antagon
Antagon
Goon
Antagon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #362 (isolation #3) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:37 pm

Post by Antagon »

In post 359, Zdenek wrote:Ha ha. I like to think that I'm obviously town, but there is no way that if you'd just read those pages you would be buddying me so shamelessly.

I think you're reading way too much into Pjovek's posts related to his list.

Zach was not sheeping me in 26 (or 27?). How do you think that he was?

So yeah, I think Antigon is scum, I think he read more than his post suggests. I think he's trying to get me off is back by buddying me. His comment about Zach sheeping me gives it away.

Unvote

My vote would be on Antigon, but I want to hear some other opinions.
Because I actually want to read the thread and have opinions of my own instead of just asking what to think.
Oh, sorry. I meant that Zach is going along with the "Don't claim unless your actually have to." idea.
"Why are you crying?"
The Big Bang Theory
Antagon
Antagon
Goon
Antagon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (isolation #4) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:43 pm

Post by Antagon »

To add to 362: I formed these opinions before I actually received my Role PM. As a potential replacement, it's a bad idea to not read. I didn't just throw together the list in a few minutes.
In post 361, MattP wrote:Oh yayaayayaya now I dont have to try

VOTE: Antagon
Sorry, but you thinking I'm scum because of my first post is kind of premature. If this slot was so scummy, why didn't you vote my predecessor earlier?
"Why are you crying?"
The Big Bang Theory
Antagon
Antagon
Goon
Antagon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #437 (isolation #5) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:53 pm

Post by Antagon »

Oh wait. I'm still voting Tammy.
UNVOTE:
Expect some content when I don't have to deal with school, which should probably happen during the weekend.
"Why are you crying?"
The Big Bang Theory
Antagon
Antagon
Goon
Antagon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #567 (isolation #6) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:20 am

Post by Antagon »

You want me to claim? Okay.
I claim Poo from EarthBound.
For some reason, I can use teleportation as kind of a JK/Ascetic type role. If I target a player, no actions can be taken by either player. No actions can affect either player, unless my target decides to kill me.
Yeah, I don't really understand how my role works.
"Why are you crying?"
The Big Bang Theory
Antagon
Antagon
Goon
Antagon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #571 (isolation #7) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:34 am

Post by Antagon »

In post 568, Tierce wrote:
In post 565, MattP wrote:I'd like you to make a full step by step analysis of everything I've done from a scum standpoint rather than just say you don't believe me
Yeah, no. I have better things to do with my time, and by now it's obvious I don't want
you
lynched right now, so bugger off. I don't have to make a pretty case for you. It's also obvious what's the scum intent in an early VT claim, and there isn't an inch of Town intent in claiming at that point in a game with the Apocalypse mechanic.

Where are your Townreads? Where's that supposedly awesome post that was to come last Night?
Unfortunately, I think I said that I would post content today or tomorrow. I will post it later today along with Townreads.
In post 569, Tierce wrote:
In post 567, Antagon wrote:I claim Poo from EarthBound. For some reason, I can use teleportation as kind of a JK/Ascetic type role. If I target a player, no actions can be taken by
either
player. No actions can affect either player, unless my target decides to kill me.
Yeah, I don't really understand how my role works.
Who is
either
? How do you have multiple targets?
I said it badly.
No actions can target me or my target. My target and I cannot have any actions, unless I target someone who tries to kill me.
In post 570, Tierce wrote:Antagon, how do you know your role is an Ascetic/JK mix? Have you ever played/seen an Ascetic in play?
I assumed I could technically "jailkeep" someone because if I target someone who tries to use an action, it will fail unless the target tries to kill me. The role flavor said that targeting someone would protect them from any kill attempts made on them. It also makes them Ascetic because no actions can affect them.
So, yes, I've played with an Ascetic-type role off-site.
"Why are you crying?"
The Big Bang Theory
Antagon
Antagon
Goon
Antagon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #574 (isolation #8) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:43 am

Post by Antagon »

In post 573, Zachrulez wrote:What happens if someone who you don't target tries to kill you?
It will fail. I am protected from kills unless I target someone who tries to kill me.
"Why are you crying?"
The Big Bang Theory
Antagon
Antagon
Goon
Antagon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #579 (isolation #9) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:23 am

Post by Antagon »

In post 576, Syryana wrote:
In post 574, Antagon wrote:
In post 573, Zachrulez wrote:What happens if someone who you don't target tries to kill you?
It will fail. I am protected from kills unless I target someone who tries to kill me.
So you're unkillable unless you target someone that targets you for death?

That's.... pretty fuckin OP.
But in a game where the death of one role makes it Night for the rest of the game...
"Why are you crying?"
The Big Bang Theory
Antagon
Antagon
Goon
Antagon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #705 (isolation #10) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:56 am

Post by Antagon »

In post 694, Tammy wrote:And I want antagon to give his role name. His claim and the way he made it doesn't make sense.
Sorry. No role name.
The role PM said that Vi had to explain the role
quick
. Any stalling and I would think I was being insulted.
"Why are you crying?"
The Big Bang Theory
Antagon
Antagon
Goon
Antagon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #749 (isolation #11) » Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:53 pm

Post by Antagon »

In post 706, Zdenek wrote:Does your ability have a name and what will you flip?
In post 715, Zachrulez wrote:
In post 437, Antagon wrote:Oh wait. I'm still voting Tammy.
UNVOTE:
Expect some content when I don't have to deal with school, which should probably happen during the weekend.
Hope you realize I still expect this from you Antagon.

Also interested in what Amrun will bring given who she's replacing. A lot will rest on how she makes her entrance there.

Waiting for content from places that I was waiting for it from when the weekend started... ect.
In post 719, Zdenek wrote:So Antigon has posted 7 times since I asked him how he would flip and if his ability has a name. He's not responded. So he's moved into the if-we-don't-lynch-him-we're-idiots zone.
Flip: Town.
Name: Poo, servant of Ness. According to the Role PM, I use the inherent power of teleport beta to roleblock another player and protect them from any actions. I will also be roleblocked and protected from any actions, unless the player I target attempts to kill me.
In post 725, Zachrulez wrote:I'm liking Antagon even less now that he hasn't really done any real scumhunting since his claim. He left an indicator that he would be able to provide more content over the weekend but aside from talking about his claim... nothing.

Not really sure what I think of Matt now at this point.

Unvote: Vote: Hp [leaves]

On iso I don't like him... or his predecessor at all.

I'd be pretty happy with this day if it ended with an Antagon, Hp, or Amrun (If she doesn't come through with any content.) lynch.
Oops. I was going to post something yesterday, but I wasn't able to get access to a computer for long enough to do the entire thread up until I replaced in.
DISCLAIMER: PAGE 8.
Spoiler: Promised Content
AS OF PAGE 8:
Town:
Zdenek
Syryana
Pjovek
Amrun
Tierce
Tammy
MattP
enomis
implosion

Null/leaning town:
Zachrulez
fferyllt

Null:
Everyone else

Null/leaning scum:
Katsuki

Scum:
mrbungle

and :Well, now that I can accept that Pjovek trolls the game regardless of alignment, let’s see if I can follow this thought process that resulted in him looking town earlier.
>Pjovek says he trolls regardless of either alignment.
>Pjovek trolls.
>???
>Townread on Pjovek.
So confused...

and : Still no reason on why Whimsical Eggplant (and by default, me) is scum? Not good...

: At least Pjovek isn’t a useless poster all the time, except for half of this post. He agrees with me on Syryana’s criticism of Tammy in , but that’s about it.
Saying Zach’s reference is irrelevant is premature. Scum attempted to troll the town into a massclaim, just like Pjovek. Pjovek trolls at either alignment, and there’s nothing to suggest that he’s town, so he’s scum by default.
Lucky for you, you’re no longer scum.
: He’s definitely not town solely because of this reaction, right?

: Good, solid point on Whimsical Eggplant. No refutable points except for the guaranteed Matt town if Eggplant flips scum, which Tierce also points out in .

: I usually hate it when a read on someone takes a complete 180, but Pjovek deserves it for making logical, irrefutable points.

: Oops. Turns out someone else’s meta has no application to a different game, especially with the Apocalypse mechanic in effect. Pjovek is now town.

and : Oh, look, more one-liners with no content behind it.

: Why am I not surprised that bungle is doing more flip-flopping?
"Why are you crying?"
The Big Bang Theory
Antagon
Antagon
Goon
Antagon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #791 (isolation #12) » Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:25 am

Post by Antagon »

In post 752, Katsuki wrote:Those have probably got to be some of the worst reasons I've seen for being labeled "leaning scum".
That's because I'm not done yet.
In post 773, enomis wrote:Anyone mind explaining to me whats the alien thingy?
I will also be roleblocked and protected from any actions, unless the player I target attempts to kill me.
And nobody mentioned about this point? Roleblock means he must have other actions?

Or wait... Does it simply mean that if the player he target attempts to kill him, the player he target won't be protected because he is role blocked?
No, the fact that I'm roleblocked does
not
guarantee that I have other actions. In fact, the PM stated that I could only target a player and RB/protect them.
If the player I target attempts to kill me, that's an exception to the "Target gets roleblocked." rule.

Now that pjovek/Amrun made logical, valid points, I'm left with only one scumread.
VOTE: hp
"Why are you crying?"
The Big Bang Theory
Antagon
Antagon
Goon
Antagon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #809 (isolation #13) » Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:41 pm

Post by Antagon »

In post 802, sword_of_omens wrote:
In post 791, Antagon wrote:Now that pjovek/Amrun made logical, valid points, I'm left with only one scumread.
VOTE: hp

What logical posts? Amrun has only 2 posts that could be considered content…#758 and #786, and I don’t see how any of those would be considered insightfully logical and valid …Can you please tell me where exactly you changed your mind on Pjo/Amrun?
It's not Amrun's posts that make her town, it's Pjovek's.
112, 126, and 145 off of the top of my head.
Because Pjovek is town, Amrun automatically becomes town as well.
"Why are you crying?"
The Big Bang Theory
Antagon
Antagon
Goon
Antagon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #836 (isolation #14) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:00 am

Post by Antagon »

In post 833, enomis wrote:People on the Hp wagon, could you please clarify your stand?
Why do you want to lynch Hp:
1) Because you think he is scum
2) Because you don't want antagon to be lynched today

Which is a bigger factor to you.
Because of the bungle flip-flopping.
Because I don't want to be lynched.
Because lynching the un-CC'd PR is always a bad idea.
In post 834, Zdenek wrote:
In post 791, Antagon wrote:That's because I'm not done yet.
Antagon:
Explain this comment?
Because I'm actually only on about Page 8 because I physically couldn't get to a computer before then.
"Why are you crying?"
The Big Bang Theory
Antagon
Antagon
Goon
Antagon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1681 (isolation #15) » Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:19 pm

Post by Antagon »

Hey, Whimsical Eggplant?
Fuck you.
-For flaking out when you couldn't handle pressure.
-For making me start this game in a hole.
-For having play so bad I was called the easy lynch.
-For forcing me to fakeclaim a ridiculous role.
Fuck you and your playstyle.
That is all.
"Why are you crying?"
The Big Bang Theory
Antagon
Antagon
Goon
Antagon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1693 (isolation #16) » Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:09 pm

Post by Antagon »

For forcing me to have to fakeclaim at all.
"Why are you crying?"
The Big Bang Theory

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”