No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2883 (isolation #400) » Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:11 am

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 2881, Titus wrote:get back on the Eli train please.
I will as soon as I see something else I'm looking for from Metal Sonic. Like catching up and cases and a vote and some opinions. Otherwise that town tell won't stand alone for long in a sea of scumminess.
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2886 (isolation #401) » Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:16 am

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 2885, Desperado wrote:mollie why didn't you know where your vote was?
Suppose mollie answers this completely pointless question. Tell me how you will process the information and how the possible answers will reflect on your read of our slot.

YOUR
useless question has blown up my town read of you.
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2888 (isolation #402) » Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:20 am

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 2863, Metal Sonic wrote:dont policy lynch me pls
This sounds like a plea from a PR.
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2897 (isolation #403) » Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:17 am

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 2896, Amrun wrote:Not to mention metal sonic has already claimed vt.
Ah, yeah? Would policy lynch then.
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2899 (isolation #404) » Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:17 am

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 2898, Amrun wrote:Why would you call it a policy lynch? What policy? I thought you thought he was scum before -- your vote was on him. Why not put it back?
His play is so abysmal I don't care to figure out his alignment. I'd lynch him "just because" at this point.

Elli's wagon has more traction. If Metal Sonic had more traction I'd be on that.

And we have two vigs so..............
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2901 (isolation #405) » Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:16 pm

Post by No Brains Here »

Why are you bugging me? Do you think I'm scum?
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2904 (isolation #406) » Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:24 pm

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 2903, Thor665 wrote:You know you have no vote in play.
I said I'd hammer.
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2906 (isolation #407) » Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:13 pm

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 2905, Thor665 wrote:Yes, and?
I can't very well have a vote on and hammer unless it's L-1.
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2908 (isolation #408) » Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:16 pm

Post by No Brains Here »

I'll be fast and merciless. Unlike sangres.
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2914 (isolation #409) » Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:01 pm

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 2913, Thor665 wrote:^^^
I will also accept Zombie herds eating it.
Don't look at me, I read Sugar Cain as town.
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2927 (isolation #410) » Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:10 pm

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 2894, RedCoyote wrote:Awesome. I appreciate that, because I am pretty darn certain that you're town and it's good that we can work together. I feel very comfortable in trusting your reads/intuitions based on your play so far, so at the very least we can exchange information and help each other out.
hoooooooly shit I have not seen grooming like this since my last salon visit.

DESP MY LOVE DON"T FALL FOR IT I KNOW IT IS HARD AND TBH HE PROBABLY MEANS WHAT HE IS SAYING BUT IT IS SCUM MOTIVATED
Ah, okay, cool. That's good. I paid special attention to people who were calling out Toog/Amrun because I think they've both played pretty solid and think that anyone calling them out over the claim thing would be kind of a copout and fake scumhunting that I would find suspect.
yaye! toog and amrun are town.
You two have the same role. You trying to use "the other head did it" is scummy scummy scummy.
why didn't you point it out when sangres was doing it if you think it is so scummy? hhhmmm, but I can't help but wonder at the amount of effort you have spent on sugar if they are not your partner hhhmmm.

also I think the first 2 or 3 days is the best time to catch scum. it gives town more control of the game cos they are in control of the lynches. "culling the herds" to me doesn't seem the best strategy cos town burns up the amount of mislynches they have and helps scum. so yeah I disagree with that but to each their own I guess.

also why are we in the middle of the road pile for you don't you wanna get close

@ desp

what are you talking about I knew where our vote was and but I didn't know where everyone else's was hence why I was waiting for a vc. I figured venny would be around to post 1 eventually. how do I know this cos venny actually reads the games he mods which is something I love cos I get valuable feedback after the game.
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2928 (isolation #411) » Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:33 pm

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 2922, Thor665 wrote:Let's lynch them all and let Mod sort them out.
this made me laugh
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2944 (isolation #412) » Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:09 am

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 2943, Desperado wrote:
In post 2927, No Brains Here wrote:what are you talking about I knew where our vote was and but I didn't know where everyone else's was hence why I was waiting for a vc. I figured venny would be around to post 1 eventually. how do I know this cos venny actually reads the games he mods which is something I love cos I get valuable feedback after the game.
We were talking about lynching between Elli and MS, and I said Elli would be a better lynch today, and you said "we haven't moved our vote?" which I read as "We haven't moved off Elli so what's your point?" when you had indeed moved of Elli. Was I mistaken?
I was trying to make an obscure point which you did not get and I no longer care about.

is there a point here
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2946 (isolation #413) » Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:34 am

Post by No Brains Here »

VOTE: elli
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2947 (isolation #414) » Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:53 am

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 2945, borkjerfkin wrote:this is a game that I should post in
waiting....
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2949 (isolation #415) » Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:57 am

Post by No Brains Here »

dammit borky you are scum too aren't you
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2951 (isolation #416) » Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:05 am

Post by No Brains Here »

I am thinking it is a strong as hell scum team and if you are town we need you to be here

you could always replace out if you feel overwhelmed
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3065 (isolation #417) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:22 pm

Post by No Brains Here »

hi guys!

so I want to just get this straight. dgb and I nked scum n1 and pushed a lynch on scum d2 and we did this...why? so we could power through nightkilling town the rest of the game by choosing obvious town targets? and not just use the scum method but most definitely the method that could be directly linked to us? lol

this is down right funny. borky and titus are dfo scum for pushing this they practically salivating at the idea of getting us lynched.

I mean I appreciate that people think that dgb and I would have the hutzpah to pull that off but how about y'all meet my friend occam.

dgb targeted sangres last night. I changed it to metal after iso-ing sangres cos I saw that nacho had attempted to reach to me about 3 times on d1. the d2 play was very very very weak tho and so I changed it back to sangres. dgb said she would go with whatever I put in for (I think her read on sangres was largely influenced by me). 8 more changes later (pretty sure I drove venny batshit insane) I just went with sangres cos I was tired of wifoming myself about them and dgb and i were in total agreement that we had caught out to the 2 lurkscum so we expected the other 2 to be more active with 1 more trying to look harmless.

I think we found them.

if sangres is town then titus is a strong candidate for scum cos of tf's being nked on n1. it would be either sangres or titus, and seeing titus's play here I am going to take a stab sangres is town so I am glad we didn't send the zombies after them. nacho is starting to look more like nacho mebbe I am just able to see it more clearly now that the noise level has gone down.

borky/titus/red coyote would be my picks for the rest of the team.

also I said that I was the first to point out that I thought that might be multiple herders or the mechanic worked in some way that required more than 1 person cos of the flavour. somehow this was interpreted as me saying we super awesome and that our role is the most powerful in the game yaddah yaddah yadda and aren't I just the most arrogant thing when I never said anything like that at all.

anyways none of those are our picks. darryl makes sense as a town herder I think it was nero or toog who said michonne and daryl were most likely to have vig like roles.

pretty sure borky is scum. remember on d1 where I said if I were to get weird on 1 of my town reads? that was my gut talking and this fits with his stay under the radar until he sees a crack and then himself in there as a sane voice of reason meta. only he isn't cos we suspected that there was more to the town herder role than what was presented and the fact that aj had us as a strong town read should really speak VOLUMES.

VOTE: borky
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3075 (isolation #418) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:19 pm

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 3073, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:
In post 3068, borkjerfkin wrote:
In post 3065, No Brains Here wrote:only he isn't cos we suspected that there was more to the town herder role than what was presented and the fact that aj had us as a strong town read should really speak VOLUMES.
Ok mollie: why do you think there is more to the role than what was presented?

And I am to believe that there are two of them on the town team
And a baiter, whatever that does relative to the horde
and OGML - how does he fit into this for you? A legit vig or what because you've been talking about SKs before and we never ended in a spot where I knew what you were talking about.

I am having trouble seeing all of you on the same team. So if you're town: clear that up for me to the best of your ability. I am town, ergo your gut has fucked up.

You wanna fix this relationship? Clue me in.
not really. you were a strong town read on d1 but it never hit my gut, it only hit my head. I know what you are capable of and this looks like scum borky play. you trying to "fix" this relationship while indulging in abysmal logic might not be a scumtell in general but I would say it is a relative tell for you cos you are usually much smarter than this. this much like your play in posh but especially the greatest idea micro we played. and your used carsalesman routine of trying to smooth things over after sticking your head in the sand and ignoring details that should be obvious is not going to work on me.
^ me
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3076 (isolation #419) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:21 pm

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 3072, RedCoyote wrote:mollie, you can't decide between Metal Sonic and sangres to try and kill but all of a sudden the scum is in the group of bork, me, and Titus. HUH?
oh I am sure I will get weird about them. worried? don't you have to comb someone's hair or wax their pits or something? :P
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3078 (isolation #420) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:22 pm

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 3074, borkjerfkin wrote:
In post 3073, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:not really. you were a strong town read on d1 but it never hit my gut, it only hit my head. I know what you are capable of and this looks like scum borky play. you trying to "fix" this relationship while indulging in abysmal logic might not be a scumtell in general but I would say it is a relative tell for you cos you are usually much smarter than this. this much like your play in posh but especially the greatest idea micro we played. and your used carsalesman routine of trying to smooth things over after sticking your head in the sand and ignoring details that should be obvious is not going to work on me.
Can you cut the bullshit and answer what I asked you?
I did?
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3081 (isolation #421) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:29 pm

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 3079, borkjerfkin wrote:You didn't answer shit:
In post 3068, borkjerfkin wrote:Ok mollie:
why do you think there is more to the role than what was presented?

And I am to believe that there are two of them on the town team
And a baiter, whatever that does relative to the horde
and OGML - how does he fit into this for you?
A legit vig or what because you've been talking about SKs before and we never ended in a spot where I knew what you were talking about.

I am having trouble seeing all of you on the same team. So if you're town: clear that up for me to the best of your ability.
what did you answer here
1. this was answered on d2 when I said I could see there being multiple herders.
2. thinking he is an sk

^all of this was covered on d2. that you somehow managed to miss this and the way you are all like "is there more to the role than what you said? huh? HUH? HUHH??? IS THERE SOMETHING WE DON"T KNOW ABOUT????????? ARGGGGGHHHH" which at this point in the game reveals more of a scum mindset than a town one.

obvscum is obvious. your motivations are made clearer with every post.
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3094 (isolation #422) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:32 pm

Post by No Brains Here »

@ red coyote

if you were to look beyond metal, who would you be looking at?
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3110 (isolation #423) » Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:29 am

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 3107, borkjerfkin wrote:
Desp wrote:Yes.
Ok. I don't agree considering the inevitability of the lynch at the point where he made that post. I do agree he's being a waste of a slot and am not defending him even if he is asserting that I am.
In post 3051, Desperado wrote:I don't know and I have no way of acquiring enough information to know. You had NBH as strong town--was it really just their claim?
I forgot to answer this yesterday -- at the time I voted, yes; since: 1) NBH immediately OMGUSed me today despite the fact that I'm the least lynchable of her new scumspects and 2) the slot can't keep their thoughts about OGML straight but mollie decided she doesn't want to talk to me about that I guess?). But here is what I think I know:

Town had 1 herder and 1 'baiter' for sure.
OGML can kill people separate from the scum team kill. <- if people are disputing this (I am talking about the kill coming from elsewhere than OGML, not that he might be an SK which I acknowledge), I want to hear alternate theories. I do not see an SK in a game with 1+ non player controlled kills every night, this is pure conjecture but I think it's likely I am correct.
We have 2 scum flips, neither of whom had zombie controlling powers.

Given all that info, I think it is reasonable to conjecture that there is 1+ person on the scum team that can influence the horde. I think it is a bit less likely that town have at least three.
:neutral:

a lot of this was covered by different people on d2, I think it was nero who pointed out that scum probably had a scum herder.

where your logic becomes abysmal is when you say things like we are the scum herder and you keep your vote on us and that oh oh oh ogml is defo not the sk!!!!

like it is really bad.

and you are not the least lynchable out of my scum picks I would say red coyote is. and dgb has him as town so not a firm push for me. I just wanted to see what he would do.

moving on ------>

VOTE: metal

@ thor

anybody else other than nero?

@ desp

what are you thinking? I would like to talk to you.
until dgb says otherwise.
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3125 (isolation #424) » Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:36 am

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 3123, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:
In post 3111, RedCoyote wrote:No, I'm not worried. No lynch will happen on me.
I'm pointing out how silly it is that you weren't interested in sending zombies at your scumreads
. Put DGB back on, please. You're a sweetheart and make me laugh, but you're going in a million directions and I cannot follow you.
wat.

we did. sangres was a scumread of both of ours. metal was a loose secondary 1 cos I am not getting from him what I need. I believe the original question you asked me at the start of the day round after I wanted to look at you, titus and borky was
why was I not voting for my scumreads
. did you forget that already? cos there is a strange cog-dis there cos the approaches of thought are diametrically opposed in terms of how you are orienting the axis of which your thoughts are spinning from in the game.
Sugar, Titus, and bork. Mastin stock is falling fast, so I'd advise you to sell if you're still holding. Wild cards in OGML, TIP, and Matt. I likely don't want those three lynched today, but I don't really see them as townreads.
pretty hedgey on the last 3, especially when you were saying earlier in the day round that you thought ogml was a likely sk. so if you don't have matt and tippy as town what do you have them as?
In post 3124, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:
In post 3113, borkjerfkin wrote:
In post 3110, No Brains Here wrote:a lot of this was covered by different people on d2, I think it was nero who pointed out that scum probably had a scum herder.

where your logic becomes abysmal is when you say things like we are the scum herder and you keep your vote on us and that oh oh oh ogml is defo not the sk!!!!

like it is really bad.
I've given plenty of reasons why I feel the way I feel and you can go ahead and
assert
that the logic is bad all you want; that does not make it so.
If you're town you have every reason to show me where I am going wrong
, but it really seems like you're intent on smearing me right now instead. Go read posh and GoW and then say with a straight face that this is my scum game.

@RC: If they are a scum herder they are "<Bad guy x - scum herder> with a fakeclaim of <michonne - town herder>". That is how fakeclaims work. And just because AJ flipped town herder should not in any way clue him in to how many herders or whatever else that town has. I don't get your point about AJ - just because we know he was honest does not mean we know he was right.

I'll read the MS/Pitoli stuff.
I did.

the logic you are purporting is that dgb and I nked
our own scummate n1 with a mechanic that could be directly tied to us and that we pushed a lynch on a scummate on d2
. <----- you need to think about this for a minute cos obvious things are obvious.

our role pm kind of hinted that there were multiple factors with what nk we put in and as to whether or not it went through. we got the same role pm but with different character assignments.
shit I am really sorry. that was me and I will try to do better
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3188 (isolation #425) » Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:03 pm

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 3184, sangres wrote:
In post 3182, borkjerfkin wrote:Talk to me. How can I break your heart less?
Metal Sonic is poison and I am not going to fight that lynch
, but I am really trying to figure other shit out.
You are both so obviously town to us
. Your trying to figure shit out, even when we disagree with where you're looking (NBH for instance), it looks clearly town motivated.
Titus is REALLY TOWN for the night action speculation stuff.
Yeah, Titus' day 3 start and what she's done since then look pretty damn town. We're not concerned about that slot now.
wait when did metal become a town read for you. what changed? I mean he was such a strong scum read you guyz spent the d2 round stalling elli's wagon and letting it nearly pitter out to nothing while you put everyone off cos you were supposed to make this uber stellar case on him (that you never produced) cos you were *so sure* that he was scum.

VOTE: sangres
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3211 (isolation #426) » Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:50 am

Post by No Brains Here »

VOTE: metal sonic
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3288 (isolation #427) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:52 am

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 3286, Sugar Cain wrote:If you didn't really read it how do you know its honest?
^this
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3289 (isolation #428) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:56 am

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 3287, ActionDan wrote:I read my own part. and that was a good assessment
he is hedging.
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3328 (isolation #429) » Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:12 pm

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 3327, RedCoyote wrote:I care that you help the town if you are town. I think your play has been pretty anti-town, but I am not interested in lynching you nor pursuing you as an active scumread.

Sugar says I am fencesitting on you, but I don't know how much clearer I can make it. I don't really think you're town, but I know enough about myself and the experience I have playing this game that sometimes playstyles and lies and behavior just rubs me the wrong way (as I think happens with all human beings as they interact with one another inside and outside of Mafia) and unfairly pit me against another player.

Which is just a long way of saying that you're probably town even if I don't like it.
how do you differentiate between the 2?

srs question
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3341 (isolation #430) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:03 am

Post by No Brains Here »

red coyote reads as genuine I want to murder every single 1 of you where is my chaingun frustrated town.
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3342 (isolation #431) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:10 am

Post by No Brains Here »

need to sort tippy, action dan, perv, mastin.
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3345 (isolation #432) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:39 am

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 3343, TheIrishPope wrote:DGB doesn't know my meta btw
no but I do :mrgreen:

I would feel better about you if you would work with me a bit.

also why the fuck is metal not lynched yet
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3347 (isolation #433) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:50 am

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 3346, TheIrishPope wrote:mollie we've played exactly one game together
and i'm at your disposal, what do you need to know
:/

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=30057
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=28626
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=30280
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=28174
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=30212

at least 5. and I think there is another game or 2 floating around out there.

plus we have played a lot of skype mafia.
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3350 (isolation #434) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:57 am

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 3272, TheIrishPope wrote:I didn't see Metal Sonic scum early on, but his latest "filler" posts and mindless rambling and pleas convince me slowly. Umm, you know my opinion on the Mastin wagon. I mean, it's pretty obvious he's scum thanks to his Mafia Discussion threads
the matt wagon will gain
zero
traction so why don't you make yourself useful and vote metal.
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3351 (isolation #435) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:59 am

Post by No Brains Here »

perv, thor, matt sugar cain, borky can you guys plz vote metal
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3353 (isolation #436) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:51 am

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 3352, Sugar Cain wrote:
In post 3351, No Brains Here wrote:perv, thor, matt sugar cain, borky can you guys plz vote metal
maybe. We both have a scum read on RC and thus are wary of the MS lynch but we don't think RC would bus his buddy that hard. Though, I don't like MS. I think he's a VI and hard to read and a lynch on him would be a shot in the dark me thinks but he's not really someone I'd want around in lylo.
trust me, you have my sympathy wrt reading rc as scum but that whole page looked like frustrated town.

metal isn't as much of a VI as he is leading you to believe here. in red wedding he came up with a super strong case on a player who turned out to be scum. I think he has a lot of potential and would do well in a hydra with a stronger player to reign him in a bit. his ogml vote is what kind of cinched the deal for me.
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3357 (isolation #437) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:37 am

Post by No Brains Here »

I thought it was L2 but you might be right. I missed that tippy revoted metal.

@ mod, may we have a vc plz

desp, top 2 suspects
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3370 (isolation #438) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:20 pm

Post by No Brains Here »

borky, where are you at wrt doing a hard reset?
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3373 (isolation #439) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:32 pm

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 3372, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3371, borkjerfkin wrote:I am rereading the elli wagon because I think that wagon had enough time to distill to get >1 scum on it. I actually thought it was toogeloo hardbussing which I am kicking myself about now.

I also want to investigate reasons that people avoided the stupendouskey wagon on D1 but I have not gotten around to that yet.
the elli wagon was a good 1 in which thor started, a bunch of shit happened, people voted him anyways and yaye scum was lynched.

the stupendouskey wagon was a stupendously stupid lynch on easy prey you should have been looking at that on d2 like everybody else was.
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3375 (isolation #440) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:01 pm

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 3374, borkjerfkin wrote:It is a plan of action to get me back in the game.

You are so fucking derisive this game.
borky

I am asking you about your reset.

it isn't out of line to ask you about it later.

if you have a plan of action and if you are town mebbe it would be best if you posted those thoughts since metal is at L1 or 2 I think.

how is any of that derisive.
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3377 (isolation #441) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:10 pm

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 3376, borkjerfkin wrote:No, it's not out of line to ask me about it
In post 3372, pirate mollie wrote:the stupendouskey wagon was a stupendously stupid lynch on easy prey you should have been looking at that on d2 like everybody else was.
This looked tantamount to "why are you being shitty"
well it makes me wonder "we covered this, where were you?"

it makes you look scummy.

that isn't the same as derision.
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3378 (isolation #442) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:11 pm

Post by No Brains Here »

eta: keep in mind I am trying to work with you here but I need more than what you have given from your reset.
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3380 (isolation #443) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:47 pm

Post by No Brains Here »

I fucking give up.

someone else do this shit
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3400 (isolation #444) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:48 am

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 3397, sangres wrote:
Unvote, Vote: mastin2

Consider this a "I don't think Metal Sonic is scum".
what changed your mind
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3411 (isolation #445) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:56 pm

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 3400, No Brains Here wrote:
In post 3397, sangres wrote:
Unvote, Vote: mastin2

Consider this a "I don't think Metal Sonic is scum".
what changed your mind
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3423 (isolation #446) » Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:59 am

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 3420, Metal Sonic wrote:@ sangres @ mollie

before I die

>lynch desperado and titus for me they are the scum

thank you venmar for having me in this game

thank you in advance mollie/ffrey/nacho whoever pushes these scums for me

no im not gooing to make a case after that one went horribly wrong
okay metal. I am here. lets talk.

I don't know what case you are talking about cos I haven't really made 1 in this game. you can't be talking about red wedding cos that case was awsum and even tho you got zero credit it for it I think it did impact the way people started viewing generic cos he was lynched the next day. I think you are a player who often gets underestimated, that is why I think you ought to hydra so that a more experienced player can ground you. I know it helps me.

what do you find scummy about desp? cos he came off as strong town early. what do you find scummy about titus? she was put under a ton of pressure and bled town from it. the only thing against her is the cabd nk. that was a weird ass scum kill I mean cabd had a lot of suspicion on him he was lynchable and didn't drop a single special tell so I don't understand it at all.

walk me through these reads and I will look into them if you flip town I promise. I will have to discuss it with dgb and I will probably defer to her tho.

what do you think of tippy cos he is pinging for me like crazy. I don't like how twice he has tried downplay people's meta on him and I agree with mastin, this does not feel like town tippy.

what else do you got.
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3443 (isolation #447) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:06 am

Post by No Brains Here »

Metal Sonic is town.

VOTE: sangres
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3446 (isolation #448) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:18 am

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 3445, Desperado wrote:Based on what, his half-assed, last minute "cases"?
Not by Metal Sonic standards... :shifty:
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3470 (isolation #449) » Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:40 am

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 3467, Metal Sonic wrote:
In post 3453, sangres wrote:We think Titus' logic is bad and don't agree with her conclusions there at all.

But it's a town-looking thought process.

please dont fall into the trap

the main way to scumhunt titus is if his logic is good or bad

mollie please promise me that you will look into titus and desp

sangres is acting weird i am afraid nacho will break our heart this game </3
desp is right that you are not producing anything like your content in rw. :(

why are you suddenly weird about sangres when you were appealing to them earlier?
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3477 (isolation #450) » Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:04 am

Post by No Brains Here »

@ sangres

lets compare notes

thor, nero, rc, matt all town

most likely to get weird on is thor and matt

least likely to get weird on is nero and rc

wondering if mastin might be on to something about dan

mastin trolleytracking is not unusual for him. so do you have anything else?
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3489 (isolation #451) » Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:46 am

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 3478, sangres wrote:You can have ffery-notes right now. Nacho and i haven't had much synch time since we unvoted MS last week.
In post 3477, No Brains Here wrote:@ sangres

lets compare notes

thor, nero, rc, matt all town
Agree. Is there a reason desp isn't in that group?
most likely to get weird on is thor and matt
Same for me, dunno about nacho.
least likely to get weird on is nero and rc
agree re nero. I could get weird about RC.
wondering if mastin might be on to something about dan
This is something I really want nacho's input about. He really really thinks dan is town. And his mastin vote was fueled by mastin's tunneling dan.
mastin trolleytracking is not unusual for him. so do you have anything else?
TiP bothers me. titus I'm leaning town on.

And why the fuck is your vote on us?
our vote is on you cos dgb put it there. you look scummy to both of us but for completely different reasons.

with dan/mastin it is the potential vs the probable.

if that list is town what do you think the likelihood of scum subbing in and just. wanting. to. give. up.

tippy is off to me too.
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3490 (isolation #452) » Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:47 am

Post by No Brains Here »

eta: what do you think about the cabd nk
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3492 (isolation #453) » Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:22 am

Post by No Brains Here »

The surprising thing to me is that anyone of any alignment would target majiffy on night 1.
me too, especially from a vig when it was pretty clear that majiffy was actively trying to organise town. why are you only willing to pursue this thought until now?

I didn't list desp cos he is firm town, won't get weird about him at all. that is the only thing that is bugging me about metal, desp is right, his case on him is shit when metal is capable of so much more.

cabd nk: there were a lot of other players less likely to be protected too, his nk points to a direct link which is you and titus.
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3501 (isolation #454) » Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:43 am

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 3499, sangres wrote:
In post 3492, No Brains Here wrote:cabd nk: there were a lot of other players less likely to be protected too, his nk points to a direct link which is you and titus.
neither cabd nor syr have proven to be able to read me reliably and last time you caught ffery scum you caught her in three posts.
so who is my biggest threat when i'm carrying around the weight of ffery-scum on my back
you or cabd?
HMMMM
who would most likely be protected on n1 with dgb in this hydra?
HHMMM
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3505 (isolation #455) » Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:53 am

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 3503, sangres wrote:matt/us/thor.
not us?
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3506 (isolation #456) » Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:56 am

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 3504, Sugar Cain wrote:
In post 3500, Titus wrote: By the way, if you want to prove vig status, I am perfectly fine with being shot. It's a waste because I'm town but I'd rather get the vig discussion out of the way.
Why do you want to be shot over your scumreads?

+

There's maybe a roleblocker and thus a vig sho wouldn't pose a threat to you 'cause ya'll could just block it.
jesus, why do you have to go and posture like that
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3533 (isolation #457) » Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:23 pm

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 3514, sangres wrote:MOLLIE
I'M HERE
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3536 (isolation #458) » Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:31 pm

Post by No Brains Here »

12. No Brains Here: mollie dgb why are you guys so hard to read enlighten me
I AM NOT SURE HOW MORE CONFIRMED WE CAN POSSIBLY BE SINCE WE KILLED SCUM ON N1

why is it so hard for you to
read
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3538 (isolation #459) » Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:34 pm

Post by No Brains Here »

NACHO
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3542 (isolation #460) » Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:52 pm

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 2166, TheIrishPope wrote:You were the one who claimed horde controller or some shit right?
I somehow don't believe you would forget this as town.

mebbe I am overestimating you.

VOTE: the irish pope
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3544 (isolation #461) » Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:53 pm

Post by No Brains Here »

sangres I don't like who your scum picks are

you find tippy scummy but don't vote him you go for perv instead what gives
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3547 (isolation #462) » Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:01 pm

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 3543, OhGodMyLife wrote:Mastin is still the best lynch y'all
I am almost to the point where I don't care. we will send the zombie horde after anybody we don't like and light voodoo candles and eat chicken or something in the hopes that they will die.

titus's logic of how
mastin must be scum
is about the most flawed argument I have ever seen. that you are missing this when it is integral to your own personal narrative in this game disturbs me but dgb reads you as town so
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3551 (isolation #463) » Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:07 pm

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 3549, sangres wrote:
In post 3544, No Brains Here wrote:sangres I don't like who your scum picks are

mara
MAFIA IS SRS BIZNESS STAHP TRYING TO MAKE A JOKE OUT OF IT

seriously, they are really bad
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3555 (isolation #464) » Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:30 pm

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 3554, sangres wrote:
In post 3551, No Brains Here wrote:
In post 3549, sangres wrote:
In post 3544, No Brains Here wrote:sangres I don't like who your scum picks are

mara
MAFIA IS SRS BIZNESS STAHP TRYING TO MAKE A JOKE OUT OF IT

seriously, they are really bad
if you want full reasons, then I'm having doubts on mastin and I feel deep in my heart that Metal Sonic is town so I just want an easy scum lynch with minimal risk. This is PeregrineV.
no, it is tippy whom you were already scumreading. tippy has been on the site for a less amount of time so people are less attached to him.
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3557 (isolation #465) » Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:37 pm

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 3556, OhGodMyLife wrote:
In post 3547, No Brains Here wrote: titus's logic of how
mastin must be scum
is about the most flawed argument I have ever seen. that you are missing this when it is integral to your own personal narrative in this game disturbs me but dgb reads you as town so
Why can't Mastin and Titus be scum together?
I don't see it.

what makes you think they are?
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3571 (isolation #466) » Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:19 pm

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 3568, Sugar Cain wrote:
@mollie
In post 3507, Sugar Cain wrote:How am I posturing?
well, you were. you were speaking from a premise that isn't fully supported so

are you ready to give up your campaign against rc yet

eta: guess not.

eta2: sangres I bet everyone gives you niggles up until the point there is a lynch decided.
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3572 (isolation #467) » Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:21 pm

Post by No Brains Here »

Sangres: "STAHP THE LYNCH ON ELLIBREATH I HAVE TO WRITE UP MY IN DEPTH SCUM CASE ON METAL'S 6 POSTS!!1!
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3574 (isolation #468) » Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:25 pm

Post by No Brains Here »

Sangres: "DID I MENTION THAT MY IN DEPTH CASE WILL HAVE MORE WORDS THAN ALL OF METAL'S POSTS COMBINED THAT IS WHAT IS TAKING ME SO LOOOOONG!!!1!"
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3576 (isolation #469) » Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:30 pm

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 3573, sangres wrote:
In post 3572, No Brains Here wrote:Sangres: "STAHP THE LYNCH ON ELLIBREATH I HAVE TO WRITE UP MY IN DEPTH SCUM CASE ON METAL'S 6 POSTS!!1!
real mature
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3577 (isolation #470) » Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:32 pm

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 3574, No Brains Here wrote:Sangres: "DID I MENTION THAT MY IN DEPTH CASE WILL HAVE MORE WORDS THAN ALL OF METAL'S POSTS COMBINED THAT IS WHAT IS TAKING ME SO LOOOOONG!!!1!"
I don't want this to get lost in the shuffle.
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3588 (isolation #471) » Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:15 pm

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 3580, Sugar Cain wrote:
In post 3571, No Brains Here wrote:
In post 3568, Sugar Cain wrote:
@mollie
In post 3507, Sugar Cain wrote:How am I posturing?
well, you were. you were speaking from a premise that isn't fully supported so

are you ready to give up your campaign against rc yet
I still don't understand how that's posturing. Titus said he was okay with getting shot to prove the vig exist when...OGML could just shoot her scum reads. I don't really see a reason to volunteer for being vigged.
/martyr syndrome
What made you town read RC?
his back and forth with you guys felt like frustrated town.
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3597 (isolation #472) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:21 am

Post by No Brains Here »

I have a very strong town read on Metal Sonic.

-DGB
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3637 (isolation #473) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:59 am

Post by No Brains Here »

VOTE:
Metal Sonic
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3659 (isolation #474) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:40 am

Post by No Brains Here »

lol

matt mebbe you should go read the role pm again if you indeed even got it

cos it defo does not say there is another herder in the game. there could be, but there might not be. <---it is ambiguous as I pointed out when we outed.

we went over this shit and why I said there might be another herder. there are also a couple of synonyms that you could use that
might
say that you are not a lying sack of scum filth.

meanwhile pray tell explain the benefit of nking scum on n1 and lynching scum on d2 with thor panting for a policy lynch?

not moving our vote until I talk to dgb.

also our nk did not go through
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3673 (isolation #475) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:07 am

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 3660, ActionDan wrote:nothing matt has said contradicts what you said just now, NBH.
dude. we covered what matt is bringing up when aj flipped town herder.

"another" does not constitute as 1 cos that could be potentially gamebreaking.

there were 3 zombie nks on n2. explain that 1 for me.
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3674 (isolation #476) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:09 am

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 3663, Desperado wrote:Hey Matt, you want to explain why Scavenger isn't a possible scum role?
there are moments when I absolutely love you. this is 1 of them.
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3675 (isolation #477) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:12 am

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 3664, MattP wrote:I don't think town would have any reason to respond so on the fence like PM did, and to lightly jab my claim like this "until she can talk to DGB"***

It seems like PM is trying not to make a stance until she knows if it's more logical to try to convince me she's town and acknowledge I'm town or try to 1v1 me. It's OBVIOUS I'm telling the truth, the only reason she's playing dumb would be to prolong taking a stance, and that's has obvious scum intent.

Honestly, besides Desperado who has a membership pass to Tunnel Land, I don't see anyone else being skeptical of what I just presented.
matt I asked you to walk me through the benefit of how nking a scummate on n1 and then hardbussing a scummate on d2 was optimal play as scum with thor panting for a policy lynch on us.

why are you ignoring this
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3676 (isolation #478) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:20 am

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 3668, MattP wrote:
In post 3663, Desperado wrote:Hey Matt, you want to explain why Scavenger isn't a possible scum role?
I don't need to explain to you something you can derive on your own. Listen, if you want to stop being close minded and actually read my content from a rational perspective you'll see that the way I presented my role is towny and I am probably town based on a slew of things and how they're interacting (such as me freaking out about there being a role in the game prior that can manipulate the herd but now having PM content knowledge about the herder role). If you seriously think scum had no knowledge of the fact that the herd can be manipulated then fine, that's your prerogative. But you can't sit here and rationally believe that I'm not a scavenger-turned-herder and that I didn't prior have knowledge of this mechanic. I'm more than willing to talk to you in a productive way. Currently this isn't productive. It's like very transparent I'm town, it doesn't take much work to see it.
you have been irrational all game so you tossing the word "rational" is pretty funny.

desp never said that he thinks the herd cannot be manipulated. <-----sweet misrep there

you are not conftown so stop trying to paint yourself so.

also thanks for the discred there danny boy!
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3679 (isolation #479) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:31 am

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 3675, No Brains Here wrote:
In post 3664, MattP wrote:I don't think town would have any reason to respond so on the fence like PM did, and to lightly jab my claim like this "until she can talk to DGB"***

It seems like PM is trying not to make a stance until she knows if it's more logical to try to convince me she's town and acknowledge I'm town or try to 1v1 me. It's OBVIOUS I'm telling the truth, the only reason she's playing dumb would be to prolong taking a stance, and that's has obvious scum intent.

Honestly, besides Desperado who has a membership pass to Tunnel Land, I don't see anyone else being skeptical of what I just presented.
matt I asked you to walk me through the benefit of how nking a scummate on n1 and then hardbussing a scummate on d2 was optimal play as scum with thor panting for a policy lynch on us.

No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3683 (isolation #480) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:35 am

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 3679, No Brains Here wrote:
In post 3675, No Brains Here wrote:

No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3685 (isolation #481) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:38 am

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 3681, MattP wrote:Holy shit PM is ridiculous

I am not ignoring it, I said I will not speculate about it because it's WIFOM

I don't know you targeted Chesskid, it could have been a random zombie kill. I don't care you bussed a partner. THE END. I will not speculate about your bussing ability, it is WIFOM. God this is like talking to a wall
it was not a random nk. we claimed it.

funny that you feel like you are talking to a wall. cos I feel like I am talking to scum.

but I am gonna wait for dgb
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3687 (isolation #482) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:43 am

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 3682, MattP wrote:What are you even skeptical about PM? You're being antagonistic why exactly?
I am not the 1 who said in this game that you hate playing with someone cos of posts I never even made.

I mean you went on this huge character assassination post and everything.

I think you are being HUGELY antagonistic. you ramped it up at the beginning but then quieted down. and now are the main antagonist in this discussion that you started.

you could be town or scum, I am not sure it is why I want to talk to dgb. but you feel very much like scum hardballing.
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3701 (isolation #483) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:02 am

Post by No Brains Here »

Mastin might have hidden. Who in their right mind would protect Mastin?
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3704 (isolation #484) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:07 am

Post by No Brains Here »

Earlier on I had a theory that the scum rolecop'ed us, and that the scum had access to the wording of our role PM as evidenced by MattP's behavior.

Last night we discussed MattP's recent fading out of the limelight as a strong scum tell.

Now he's back with what sounds like a bullshit third-party role.

I'm trying to wrap my head around all this, but it's really hard trying to do this, not having a brain and all.
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3705 (isolation #485) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:20 am

Post by No Brains Here »

[L-11] Pitoli: Thor665
[L-10] Jon Doe: Desperado,
StupendousKey

[L-11] Desperado:
Amrun

[L-9] Mattp:
No Brains Here
, GuyInFreezer, Jon Doe
StupendousKey
: Mastin2, Mattp,
Amrun
, Sangres,
Majiffy
Trust Fund
Toogeloo
, OhGodMyLife, Sugar Cain,
Chesskid3
, RedCoyote,
Ellibereth

Not Voting (4):
Pitoli, PeregrineV,
Aj the Epic
, ActionDan

[L-8]
Amrun
:
No Brains Here
borkjerfkin

[L-4] Titus:
Aj the Epic
, Mattp, OhGodMyLife,
Amrun
, Sugar Cain,
Toogeloo

[L-9] Mastin2: ActionDan
[L-9] OhGodMyLife: Titus
[L-7]
Ellibereth
: Thor665, Desperado, Sangres
[L-9] ActionDan: Mastin2
Not Voting (5):
Metal Sonic, RedCoyote, PeregrineV, GuyInFreezer,
Ellibereth

[L-8] Metal Sonic:
Amrun
, ActionDan
[L-9] RedCoyote: Sugar Cain
[L-9] Titus: OhGodMyLife
[LYNCHED]
Ellibereth
: Thor665, Desperado,
Toogeloo
borkjerfkin
, PeregrineV, RedCoyote,
Aj the Epic
, Titus,
No Brains Here
, TheIrishPope
[L-9] ActionDan: Mastin2
[L-9] Sangres: Mattp
Not Voting (3):
Metal Sonic,
Ellibereth
, Sangres
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3707 (isolation #486) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:39 am

Post by No Brains Here »

Not super-informative since Day/Night 3 yielded only one flip.

Best chances are OFF the SK wagon we have
Thor, Desp, GIF/TiP, JDoe/Titus
, and
AD
, because the OFF set has fewer players than the ON set, and I suspect the scum is over-represented there.

Looking at the Titus wagon (the counterwagon to Ellibereth), I would think there should be one scum there on account of the scum NOT being in a bus'ing position after losing chesskid: that is
MattP, OGML
, and
Sugar Cain

On the final Elli lynch there is no point looking at the early votes because Elli was a scum PR and the scum weren't in a favorable position to bus, so I think only
JDoe/Titus
and
GIF/TiP
have a chance of being scum here, and more scum in the "pretend-to-lurk" category,
AD, Sugar Cain, OGML, Mastin, MattP, sangres

2 from the 5 players
Thor, Desp, GIF/TiP, JDoe/Titus, AD
40 points each
1 from the 3 players
MattP, OGML, Sugar Cain
33 points each
1 from the 2 players
JDoe/Titus, GIF/TiP
50 points each
2 from the 6 players
AD, Sugar Cain, OGML, Mastin, MattP, sangres
33 points each

GIF/Tip 40 +50
MattP 33 + 33
OGML 33 + 33
JDoe/Titus 50
Desp 40
Sugar Cain 33
AD 33
Mastin 33
sangres 33

We should strongly consider lynching GiF/TiP.
MattP is probably scum too.
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3708 (isolation #487) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:42 am

Post by No Brains Here »

I left out Metal Sonic so the last category is 2/7 players so 28 points each.
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3710 (isolation #488) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:45 am

Post by No Brains Here »

GIF/Tip 40 +50
MattP 33 + 28
OGML 33 + 28
Sugar Cain 28 + 33
JDoe/Titus 50
Desp 40
AD 33 28
sangres 28
Metal Sonic 28

I also corrected a clerical error for Sugar Cain who may be scum as well.
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3711 (isolation #489) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:45 am

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 3709, TheIrishPope wrote:I have no idea what that post meant but ok
It means you are scum and have been caught by the cold, heartless numbers of the scumputer.
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3714 (isolation #490) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:52 am

Post by No Brains Here »

A guilty plea! I am impressed with you, young man. We appreciate your intention not to burden the legal system with pointless litigation. Your sentence will be light and swift.

VOTE: TiP
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3717 (isolation #491) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:06 am

Post by No Brains Here »

ogml hid last night
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3720 (isolation #492) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:13 am

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 3719, sangres wrote:oh whoops misread. OGML shot Mastin N2 and the shot was blocked but it WASN'T from a scum roleblocker, which we now know from town roleblocker flip.
scum roleblocker-town roleblocker interactions are awkward as hell so most moderators avoid them.
I read it as ogml didn't shoot cos he hid.

in the flow of the convo that is my interpretation. I am guessing he had 1 or the other.
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3722 (isolation #493) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:22 am

Post by No Brains Here »

what do you think of matt sangres?
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3724 (isolation #494) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:16 pm

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 3723, MattP wrote:He has a big homosexual crush on me
We mean something that everyone doesn't already know.
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3732 (isolation #495) » Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:57 am

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 3727, MattP wrote:lel, I'd vote Sugar Cain just for that post
matt plz don't say stuff like this it makes you
likeable
scum and no one wants to lynch likeable scum ever

No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3742 (isolation #496) » Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:28 pm

Post by No Brains Here »

MattP you're scum but I applaud your ballsy move of soft-claiming a PR and not getting NK'd yourself while you nightkill random unclaimed players.
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3750 (isolation #497) » Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:00 pm

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 3747, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3744, ActionDan wrote:
In post 3742, No Brains Here wrote:MattP you're scum but I applaud your ballsy move of soft-claiming a PR and not getting NK'd yourself while you nightkill random unclaimed players.
he is that "soft-claimed" PR. He is also probably not scum. like let's go with a probability > 90%
ImagesoftclaimedImage
wow. hydra slip lost its effect.
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3762 (isolation #498) » Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:09 pm

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 3749, MattP wrote:Also I'm sending the herd on you tonight PM, so you should send it on me too [:
they have been gnawing at your ankles for days now why have you not felt them
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3765 (isolation #499) » Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:10 pm

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 3751, ActionDan wrote:You think he's a scum herder PM? And you think the explicit use of the word "another" in your role pm does not preclude the existence of more than 2 herders total?

pedit:

I think that is a foolish idea.

2ndly, pm, who was your target. I think it's better to out it in case you die. I understand that it will mean the person is probably a VT.
sangres. why won't that thing die.
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3779 (isolation #500) » Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:37 pm

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 3776, MattP wrote:(Am I being likeable enough now PM, are all the girls screamin for some MattP action?)
Spoiler:
Last edited by Guest on Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3780 (isolation #501) » Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:48 pm

Post by No Brains Here »

okay mebbe the blinking makes that a bit obnoxious.

mod: could you plz spoiler that for me? thanks
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3822 (isolation #502) » Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:25 pm

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 3809, Thor665 wrote:
In post 3806, sangres wrote:Thor, why aren't you voting mastin?
Because I'm voting Sugar.
SC is town. Why don't you just call him
unlynchable town
, the scum will NK him and then you can tunnel someone else.
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3823 (isolation #503) » Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:27 pm

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 3813, mastin2 wrote:-They fast-lynched Elli D2 and lost a LOT of info which would have been valuable to figuring out Elli's scumbuddies by doing so.
Elli was trolling, so we would have gotten nothing out of it no matter what.
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3824 (isolation #504) » Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:28 pm

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 3819, TheIrishPope wrote:I feel OGML is getting an easy win if he's an sk
Meh, let the scum waste a NK on him if they want to.
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3879 (isolation #505) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:19 am

Post by No Brains Here »

okay.

first things first:

@ nacho

mara defending her town reads to me is not the same as "reaching out". of the 2 I would say nero has been the 1 to steadily reach out to me, (asking me about why I had moved rc to town, etc.). I would rather swallow a bowlful of razor blades than lynch that slot ever.

also I am surprised the zombies were sent to you, we had a pretty solid scumread between us and I thought they would have been sent to them.

in general:

I think I am understanding a bit as why mara is town reading tippy and I want to talk to dgb about it.

UNVOTE: tippy

for now.

the person we were scumreading was matt. and then he comes into today and is all scumreading us like he did strengthens that scumread. it is based on what the role pm said and game balance. we have an uncontested nk on scum and when I addressed this to matt and he ignored it and tried to push his case until he realised it had no steam or support. and speaking of balance...it seems like matt had control over which special role he could "scavenge". how much sense does it make for town to have a scavenger who can pick their role? waaaaaay too much firepower for town. it would make much more sense as a scum role.

I remember someone once saying that sometimes there is a rotten apple in the heart of town's core. matt is that apple. anybody who has him as town I suggest you strongly reconsider that read.

town:

sugar cain
dan
metal
mebbe snagers
desp
mebbe tippy
more than likely titus but unsure at this point

@ thor

in the early part of the game I was yaye! yaye! yaye! go thor! but I am losing that with your insistent sc push. the biggest reason being that I am confused as the reasons you have them for scum since those are not actual scumtells. and a seasoned player such as yourself ought to know that. plus your post about the gm "selling us as town" is a misrep IMO unless you are bemoaning about flavour and the claims so far. tbh that post is something I would more expect from petulant scum, not strong town.

about rc:

his response during his exchanges with sc and titus looked like frustrated town but it could just be frustration and overall I am still uneasy about them. the grooming + the condescending "oh let me talk to dgb cos she is town reading me but you sure are funny!" + his followiness sends an alarm bell of scum magnitude but dgb has him as strong town so I dunno.

mastin is a mystery but I know do not like his sticky push on dan especially at this point the game. <--- we might compromise to this lynch but I want to talk to dgb.

so there hasn't been another smothering with a pillow since n1 what do people think of that.
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3880 (isolation #506) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:21 am

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 3876, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3874, TheIrishPope wrote:ok, maybe quicklynch was the wrong word
Maybe "squeezing lynches to give us the most information" was the thing I was going for when we lynched Elli
But... I did hammer at the end, right?
Maybe because she is/was a bigger threat in a million ways?
In post 2851, Thor665 wrote:Sugar is more scum than Mastin.
In post 2852, TheIrishPope wrote:I won't even ask you about Elli.
Why are we not lynching her? She's a bigger threat than Metal Sonic in a million ways.
I guess I would like 20 of the ways an Elli of unknown alignment "is a bigger threat than Metal Sonic".
oh yeah this.
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3894 (isolation #507) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:40 am

Post by No Brains Here »

yeah okay no

this is happening today.

VOTE: tippy
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3944 (isolation #508) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:11 pm

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 3943, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:
In post 3940, sangres wrote:
In post 3934, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3924, sangres wrote:We claimed day 2 IIRC. Tyreese.

Titus can go next.
In post 751, Venmar wrote:Slowly, Oscar's corpse made it to Jim. So tired and sleepy, Jim hesitated, and that was all that the walker needed to take a bite out of Jims arm, ripping out flesh and skin. Quickly pushing into Jims face with it's hand, the walker ripped into his throat, ripping out his windpipe wit it. Now screaming in pain, Jim managed to finally club the dead Oscar across the face with the back of his hand and then pushed it over the railing. By then, others arrived on the scene and gasped at the scene, unsure of what just happened.
As they moved to surround the walker, Tyreese lost consciousness and flipped over the railing as well, and crushed to the ground, long dead.
When the group searched his coat, they found out his name wasn't actually Jim, and was actually Shumpert, a name they knew far too well as one of the conspirators against the group.
Vote: Sangres
I don't even know what the case here is.
Venmar accidentally stuck one of scum's
safeclaims
in flavor instead of generic obviously fake name Jim?
Or because Venmar accidentally inserted Tyresse into the flavor because he's obviously not in the game?
:/

but he stuck in your role name, yeah?
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3958 (isolation #509) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:02 pm

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 1761, Ellibereth wrote:dan redirector lolwut
huh

forget everything I said earlier.
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3960 (isolation #510) » Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:10 am

Post by No Brains Here »

VOTE: Tip
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4003 (isolation #511) » Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:21 am

Post by No Brains Here »

Just to spread the joy around.

VOTE: Thor
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4018 (isolation #512) » Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:04 am

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 4017, DrippingGoofball wrote:Mastin is MAFIA???????

Why didn't you say so?
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4019 (isolation #513) » Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:07 am

Post by No Brains Here »

This is the correct play.

VOTE: Mastin
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4020 (isolation #514) » Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:09 am

Post by No Brains Here »

I don't know why you guys are falling over yourselves with MattP's completely made up soft claim.

Check out Baltomeet mafia, you'll want to kill him.

It's time we demand a full claim from MattP.
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4040 (isolation #515) » Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:45 am

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 4033, Sugar Cain wrote:
In post 4029, Thor665 wrote:
In post 4027, Sugar Cain wrote:@Thor hahahahahahahahaha
Says the guy who looked so town the cop decided to investigate him.
Pull the other one, it has bells on.
Hahahahaha.
his inability to read me has nothing to do with how "scummy" I've looked this game. I'm sure that your and OGML's deathtunnel had some influence on his choice to waste an investigation on me. But w/e....so who is Mastin's buddy Thor?
Thor.
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4041 (isolation #516) » Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:54 am

Post by No Brains Here »

[L-11] Pitoli: Thor665
[L-10] Jon Doe: Desperado,
StupendousKey

[L-11] Desperado:
Amrun

[L-9] Mattp:
No Brains Here
TheIrishPope
, Jon Doe
StupendousKey
:
Mastin2
, Mattp,
Amrun
, Sangres,
Majiffy
Trust Fund
Toogeloo
, OhGodMyLife,
Sugar Cain
Chesskid3
, RedCoyote,
Ellibereth

Not Voting (4):
Pitoli, PeregrineV,
Aj the Epic
, ActionDan

[L-8]
Amrun
:
No Brains Here
borkjerfkin

[L-4] Titus:
Aj the Epic
, Mattp, OhGodMyLife,
Amrun
Sugar Cai
n,
Toogeloo

[L-9]
Mastin
2: ActionDan
[L-9] OhGodMyLife: Titus
[L-7]
Ellibereth
: Thor665, Desperado, Sangres
[L-9] ActionDan:
Mastin
Not Voting (5):
Metal Sonic, RedCoyote, PeregrineV,
TheIrishPope
Ellibereth

[L-8] Metal Sonic:
Amrun
, ActionDan
[L-9] RedCoyote:
Sugar Cain

[L-9] Titus: OhGodMyLife
[LYNCHED]
Ellibereth
: Thor665, Desperado,
Toogeloo
borkjerfkin
, PeregrineV, RedCoyote,
Aj the Epic
, Titus,
No Brains Here
TheIrishPope

[L-9] ActionDan:
Mastin
[L-9] Sangres: Mattp
Not Voting (3):
Metal Sonic,
Ellibereth
, Sangres
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4042 (isolation #517) » Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:01 am

Post by No Brains Here »

OK. With 3 scums on the SK wagon outed I'd be surprised if there was another.

That means MattP/sangres/OGML/RedCoyote get small town points.
ActionDan is conftown.

Now what becomes more informative is the Elli wagon because there is no flipped scum on it. Ans we know someone has got to have bus'ed.
Thor, Desp, Peregrine, RedCoyote, Titus

Also very informative is OFF the wagon:
ActionDan
/OGML/MattP/sangres >>> since all three got small town points I'd concentrate on finding the probably one scum that bus'ed Elli.

>>>Thor, Desp, Peregrine, RedCoyote, Titus<<<

FUCK SMILIES

These 5 players need to be iso'd with a fine tooth comb.
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4043 (isolation #518) » Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:01 am

Post by No Brains Here »

Mastin tunneled all game - Thor tunneled all game. Look bad.
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4045 (isolation #519) » Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:15 am

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 1463, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1462, Venmar wrote:
Pitoli has asked to be replaced.
Somebody calling this a scumtell in three...two...one...
Thor & Pitoli?
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4046 (isolation #520) » Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:19 am

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 3793, Metal Sonic wrote:Mastin maybe later/tomorrow/ when tip loses traction
Yeah that's kinda
not
-mastin buddy here.
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4047 (isolation #521) » Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:24 am

Post by No Brains Here »

NO WAY Titus is scum with mastin. Titus is conftown.
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4048 (isolation #522) » Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:25 am

Post by No Brains Here »

narrrowed down >>>Thor, Desp, Peregrine, RedCoyote<<<

Also OGML shot Mastin, so is not scum with Mastin.
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4049 (isolation #523) » Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:27 am

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 2785, RedCoyote wrote:
[
Town
]-------Desperado--
Toog
------
mastin
--Thor----
Amrun
--
-OGML-NBH
--
TIP
--bork-[
]-sangres--Aj-Matt--Pere---
Elli
---Titus-SC--
AD
---------MS------[
Scum
]
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4050 (isolation #524) » Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:29 am

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 4049, No Brains Here wrote:
In post 2785, RedCoyote wrote:
[
Town
]-------Desperado--
Toog
------
mastin
--Thor----
Amrun
--
-OGML-NBH
--
TIP
--bork-[
]-sangres--Aj-Matt--Pere---
Elli
---Titus-SC--
AD
---------MS------[
Scum
]
oops
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4052 (isolation #525) » Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:34 am

Post by No Brains Here »

RedCoyote replaced in and called mastin solid town.

Then he said mastin's "stock" fell fast because of the AD tunnel, and was all about mastin-scum.

THEN THIS:
In post 3545, RedCoyote wrote:Nothing interesting for me to add. I'm just waiting for the Metal Sonic lynch. I'm not compromising on mastin.
A mastin wagon was pulled out of nowhere to spare Metal Sonic.
There was, like, one person voting mastin for most of this day. Then sangres said some bs about how they had an inkling that Metal Sonic was town without explaining it whatsoever. That dumb post seemed to fool a couple of y'all, but it didn't fool me.
RedCoyote very scum here.
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4053 (isolation #526) » Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:36 am

Post by No Brains Here »

However a triple scumhammer

That would make history.

StupendousKey
:
Mastin2
, Mattp,
Amrun
, Sangres,
Majiffy
Trust Fund, Toogeloo
, OhGodMyLife,
Sugar Cain
Chesskid3, RedCoyote, Ellibereth
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4054 (isolation #527) » Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:37 am

Post by No Brains Here »

narrrowed down >>>Thor, Desp, Peregrine,
RedCoyote
<<<
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4055 (isolation #528) » Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:41 am

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 3813, mastin2 wrote:We narrow the lynch pool to {Titus, PeregrineV,
TIP
}, for TODAY. Other names can be expressed (e.g. having a scumread on Desperado, having a scumread on RC, having a scumread on Sugar Cain, and other such ideas which I've seen recently), but not actually voted.
Titus and Peregrine get town points here.
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4056 (isolation #529) » Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:45 am

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 3112, Desperado wrote:23 players means 5-6 scum so realistically we are looking for 3-4 more. If I'm right about MS, that means 2-3 in
{Titus, Peregrine,
Mastin
, OGML,
TIP
}
There is an odd formatting similarity to Mastin's posts, and an uncommon commonality of objectives.
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4057 (isolation #530) » Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:48 am

Post by No Brains Here »

Thor has done the same thing as Mastin >>> which is to tunnel endlessly on his D1 scum reads.

We kill to kill Thor & Desp with fire, never mind investigating them.
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4058 (isolation #531) » Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:51 am

Post by No Brains Here »

[LYNCHED]
Ellibereth
:
Thor665, Desperado
Toogeloo
borkjerfkin
, PeregrineV, RedCoyote,
Aj the Epic
, Titus,
No Brains Here
TheIrishPope

Only on of the underlined players is scum.

I'm gonna say Desperado here.
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4060 (isolation #532) » Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:59 am

Post by No Brains Here »

OK I'm done with isos.

The remaining scum are Desperado & MattP. Everyone can iso MattP for themselves, it's pretty damned obvious.

@ Desperado & MattP
FULL CLAIM NOW

@ OGML
DO NOT HIDE, SHOOT DESPERADO or MATTP depending on fakeclaim credibility.

@ TiP you can investigate Thor if you wish, but if Desperado flips town Thor is auto-scum and vice-versa.

MattP is no PR, he's been hiding from zombies.
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4061 (isolation #533) » Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:00 am

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 4059, TheIrishPope wrote:'d say its Thor because I don't know Desp's meta
Never mind meta, Desperado is closely following Mastin's plan and reads, AND putting Mastin on his to-lynch list.
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4062 (isolation #534) » Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:02 am

Post by No Brains Here »

We're not hammering Mastin until we have full claims from Desperado and MattP.
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4075 (isolation #535) » Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:01 am

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 4070, OhGodMyLife wrote:Well either RC or Desperado slots very well into the spot you were holding onto in my scumreads.
We agree on Desperado, nice.
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4076 (isolation #536) » Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:02 am

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 4071, RedCoyote wrote:As for NBH, DGB has probably had to listen to mollie's incessant whining about her scumread on me for so long that it finally wore her down.
First of all mollie's been AWESOME SAUCE and we haven't even talked about you.
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4077 (isolation #537) » Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:05 am

Post by No Brains Here »

RedCoyote stop whining.

I said the remaining scum are Desperado & MattP. I demand full claims from both because the town can and will kill them at night based on their fakeclaims.

Lest we forget:

@ Desperado & MattP FULL CLAIM NOW
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4079 (isolation #538) » Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:07 am

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 4065, Venmar wrote:
Mattp has requested replacement. Seeking one now
Yeah just in time too, when I'm asking for a claim. What an unfair way to stall claiming.

Well guess what.

We're going to wait for the replacement's fakeclaim.
I'm not going to be played like this. As soon as replacement comes in, whoever is online tells them it's FULL CLAIM time for them,
role, flavor, night actions.

UNVOTE:
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4081 (isolation #539) » Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:12 am

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 4076, No Brains Here wrote:
In post 4071, RedCoyote wrote:As for NBH, DGB has probably had to listen to mollie's incessant whining about her scumread on me for so long that it finally wore her down.
First of all mollie's been AWESOME SAUCE and we haven't even talked about you.
I love you dgb.
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4086 (isolation #540) » Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:55 am

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 4082, RedCoyote wrote:Matt already claimed, doll.

Desperado is town. That one you can take to the bank.
MattP sotfclaimed some mystery PR. I want the whole thing, sweet stuff.

Desperado - sorry you're wrong.
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4088 (isolation #541) » Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:57 am

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 4085, Titus wrote:I am beginning to think omgl is not the vig but scum killer.
Let the scum take care of it.
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4093 (isolation #542) » Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:03 am

Post by No Brains Here »

MattP still needs night choices.
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4094 (isolation #543) » Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:03 am

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 4092, Titus wrote:Don't think you understood. I was postulating omgl was a scum aligned killer.
One who faked shooting mastin?
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4095 (isolation #544) » Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:05 am

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 4082, RedCoyote wrote:Desperado is town. That one you can take to the bank.
I'm waiting for his claim. If it's no Desp, it's Thor. Thor will have to claim or die.
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4107 (isolation #545) » Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:01 am

Post by No Brains Here »

Hahahaha

You waited 3 days to cop ActionDan?

Hehahehehahehae

Nice try scum.

I still want those claims.
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4108 (isolation #546) » Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:03 am

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 4101, TheIrishPope wrote:Apparently we are missing nameclaims from the following people:
Metal Sonic
RedCoyote
Thor665
Sugar Cain
Will iso them to double check
I'm sure there are safe name claims but hey. Since we're twiddling our thumbs waiting for Desperado & MattP to FULL CLAIM. Thor can full claim too.
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4109 (isolation #547) » Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:05 am

Post by No Brains Here »

Also no one needs to pay attention to Mastin whatsoever. We make like he's not even posting, K?
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4115 (isolation #548) » Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:17 am

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 4114, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 4113, MattP wrote:For the record, I requested replacement like nearly a week ago. I'm taking a break from the forum until I have ample amounts of time.

GL everyone
You could give us your night choices and your role flavor before you go...
Listen to DGB.
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4118 (isolation #549) » Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:07 pm

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 4117, Thor665 wrote:
In post 4108, No Brains Here wrote:Thor can full claim too.
Hurry up
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4122 (isolation #550) » Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:07 pm

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 4121, ActionDan wrote:maybe I should be copped. Because you never know do you? Right Mastin ;P

Anyway I'm happy that everyone thinks I'm for all purposes confirmed. If anyone has a problem with that assumption I will flip out like that Asian girl in Kill Bill
I promise to not say anything about you dropping a role swapping tell and elli hinting that you actually had 1, I swear.
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4123 (isolation #551) » Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:08 pm

Post by No Brains Here »

*pinky swears*
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4125 (isolation #552) » Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:10 pm

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 4119, Thor665 wrote:No.
Great then.

Enjoy being shot by OGML and being pursued by our zombies.

Goodbye
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4126 (isolation #553) » Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:11 pm

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 4120, Thor665 wrote:As currently stands I'm being copped.
We're not copping you.

We'll be copping Desperado instead.

You, we are killing.
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4127 (isolation #554) » Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:18 pm

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 4124, ActionDan wrote:good. it's nice to get all that paranoia out of the way and put it deep in the back of your mind where you don't remember it
I had my fingers crossed.
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4129 (isolation #555) » Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:09 pm

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 4128, ActionDan wrote:Also Titus is not confirmed town due to Mastin's push against him, if that's what you were thinking of. I still think Titus is town regardless though
Like you I had a town read on Titus, so that's just extra supporting evidence.
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4131 (isolation #556) » Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:38 pm

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 4130, Thor665 wrote:Which, again, lacks a need for me to bend to your beliefs of when I should or shouldn't claim.
We're killing one of you/Desperado.

You've earned yourself first place.

I'm still waiting for Desperado. Maybe he'll have a good fakeclaim, maybe he won't.
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4133 (isolation #557) » Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:14 pm

Post by No Brains Here »

I hope you like zombies.
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4136 (isolation #558) » Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:40 pm

Post by No Brains Here »

You got it.

@ OGML

Wanna take care of this scoundrel?

I'm still waiting on Desperado BTW
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4137 (isolation #559) » Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:41 pm

Post by No Brains Here »

Desp hasn't showed up in 2 days +
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4145 (isolation #560) » Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:19 pm

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 4142, OhGodMyLife wrote:I think Thor is town and I'm shooting Titus anyway if I get the chance
Titus is town, don't do that.
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4150 (isolation #561) » Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:52 pm

Post by No Brains Here »

Oh great some desperate ad hom

I must be spot on

DIE SCUM DIE

Don't bother with a fakeclaim we're killing you.

Thor lives.
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4151 (isolation #562) » Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:53 pm

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 4146, OhGodMyLife wrote:I will prove you wrong with my bullet
Use on Desp

If you don't want to see me tunnel all day tomorrow
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4171 (isolation #563) » Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:12 am

Post by No Brains Here »

My talent is to read emotions and Desperado's reaction is that of scum.

I'd appreciate if OMGL would shoot Desp down tonight since Desp could choose to hide from us.
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4172 (isolation #564) » Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:15 am

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 4149, Desperado wrote:Look at this shit. Look at how dumb it is.
"Caught for the wrong reasons"

Best scumtell ever.
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4224 (isolation #565) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:36 pm

Post by No Brains Here »

Sugar Cain is town, big surprise here.

VOTE: Thor
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4255 (isolation #566) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:50 pm

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 4252, Titus wrote:I am using Occam's Razor.

Premise: I am town.
Premise: Scum like mislynches/mishots.
Conclusion: Scum would not roleblock a claimed vig who is going to shoot a town.
I really like this way of thinking.

VOTE: OGML
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4256 (isolation #567) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:50 pm

Post by No Brains Here »

After chesskid, none of our herdings were successful.
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4386 (isolation #568) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:32 pm

Post by No Brains Here »

I sent a pm to venny.

I really and truly do not understand how matt can give a shady character claim who scavenged a second killing role instead of scavenging the redirector role or waiting for a protective role, act scummy as fuck and be thought town and somehow we can nk scum, vote scum and have a role claim that should be unquestionable and yet somehow be considered scum.

it fucking boggles the mind. mebbe I should draw pictures or something so that you people can understand this.

I have been wanting to vote matt since the start of the day. I want matt dead dead deader than dead but I have been deferring to the other head today.

we sent the zombies to desp and I am so glad that they did not go through cos I think desp is town town town.

dgb has said on our wb that she is not used to being around this long in games so mebbe it is throwing her reads off.

it is a shame to have lost sc, they probably died while trying to protect tippy too bad it seems to be for nothing.

going back to us being alive, usually it is for 2 reasons, either we are trusting somebody we shouldn't or we are lynching the wrong people. since I think that we have managed to either fos or the vote every single player in this game I think we can rule out the former but last night scum had bigger fish to fry so I think that is why they did not go after us cos we have been voting scum.

I have thought that ogml was an sk or a traitor since d2.
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4388 (isolation #569) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:14 pm

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 4385, ActionDan wrote:One of Matt/NBH is confirmed scum.

^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

that "Another discussion" I suggest Mattp/Ankamimus and NBH ask the mod for clarification if that "Another" clause entails more than 2 herders total.
Well it says ANOTHER herder
not
OTHER HERDERSsssssssss.

How 'bout it.

I'd love to lynch MattP. We even sent him zombies one night and failed.
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4398 (isolation #570) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:35 pm

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 4391, Desperado wrote:
In post 4386, No Brains Here wrote:we sent the zombies to desp and I am so glad that they did not go through cos I think desp is town town town.
Did you just come to this conclusion again today or something? Where the fuck were you when DGB was going off the goddamn deep end yesterday?
oh for the love of GAWD, desp. like for realz

I am trying to do cog dis less with my hydra partners. I had you as town but dgb had to interact with you in a way in order to for herself. and you know how paranoid I can get in games.

I can't believe you are complaining that I abandoned you when where the fuck when I was getting beaten by thor, matt and sangres
all at the same time
. you only had 1 player to deal with while I was dealing with a full blown gangbang. and took toog's side when I was NOT being arrogant I was being tongue in cheek facetious.

I will tell dgb to keep her hands off of you cos you are mine now lets kiss and make up and try to work together okay?
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4399 (isolation #571) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:35 pm

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 4391, Desperado wrote:
In post 4386, No Brains Here wrote:we sent the zombies to desp and I am so glad that they did not go through cos I think desp is town town town.
Did you just come to this conclusion again today or something? Where the fuck were you when DGB was going off the goddamn deep end yesterday?
oh for the love of GAWD, desp. like for realz

I am trying to do cog dis less with my hydra partners. I had you as town but dgb had to interact with you in a way in order to for herself. and you know how paranoid I can get in games.

I can't believe you are complaining that I abandoned you when where the fuck when I was getting beaten by thor, matt and sangres
all at the same time
. you only had 1 player to deal with while I was dealing with a full blown gangbang. and took toog's side when I was NOT being arrogant I was being tongue in cheek facetious.

I will tell dgb to keep her hands off of you cos you are mine now lets kiss and make up and try to work together okay?
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4401 (isolation #572) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:20 pm

Post by No Brains Here »

d1
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4403 (isolation #573) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:48 pm

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 4402, Desperado wrote:
In post 4398, No Brains Here wrote:I will tell dgb to keep her hands off of you cos you are mine now lets kiss and make up and try to work together okay?
Okay. I wouldn't have let anything to happen to you guys anyway. And I wasn't mad about getting ganged up on, I was mad that you weren't around to knock some sense into her.
I probably should have taken a stronger stance on that, I am sorry. Image

so you wanting ogml today and mebbe matt/anka tomorrow? who are you looking at after that?

@ anka

who did you send the zombies sent to and why?
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4429 (isolation #574) » Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:40 am

Post by No Brains Here »

I want to sheep you, TiP, you have to work on mollie. <3
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4435 (isolation #575) » Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:11 am

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 4432, Ankamius wrote:From only the direct wording of the role PM, it does suggest that there's a maximum of one extra. I have sent the PM to clarify this.
Same for mine.
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4458 (isolation #576) » Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:44 pm

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 4442, sangres wrote:
In post 4441, TheIrishPope wrote:GODDAMNIT WHEN THE COP SAYS YOU LYNCH SOMEONE YOU LYNCH THEM IMMEDIATELY
*sigh* we lynch Desp; I investigate OGML, and we work from there, ok?
When the cop says he was roleblocked, then no, you don't follow the cop's reads-based vote blindly.
^this

tippy, you know how when mara town reads you and tries to pull a lynch off of you and run around screaming, "listen to mara!"? that is what this is like. desp is town.
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4459 (isolation #577) » Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:49 pm

Post by No Brains Here »

dgb and I will hopefully consolidate our reads soon so we will be able to post a list.

is anybody
really
townreading the matt/anka slot? if not can we lynch that thing rather than the sk who is too scared to shoot cos he wants to appear town friendly tia
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4476 (isolation #578) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:32 am

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 4474, Titus wrote:Pere, why do you want to leave both OMGL (probable traitorous vig) and MS (practically conf scum with Mastin)?

Even if you foolishly disagree with lynching OMGL, then you should agree with me on MS. That should be the lynch pool. No if ands or butts about it.
I think we think there are lots of ifs ands and butts about it

so y u no addressing us
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4478 (isolation #579) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:03 am

Post by No Brains Here »

VOTE: MattP

:dancing banana:
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4481 (isolation #580) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:53 pm

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 4479, RedCoyote wrote:Ank, MattP saw me as town (as does pretty much every other living player). Get with the program and quit wasting your night actions.

not sure how to even parse this.

so matt/anka is reading you as town "as is every other living player" and somehow this is a reason to...not lynch him despite his super duper scumtitude? how does that even make sense?

moar votes on matt/anka pretty plz
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4483 (isolation #581) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:59 pm

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 4480, Titus wrote:
In post 4478, No Brains Here wrote:VOTE: MattP

:dancing banana:
You expect a sheep here when you cannot even remember who the hell is in the game. While I'm not ruling out MattP's replacement as scum (I've had my issues with him), I think we'd be damn foolish to lynch him over the liar and the confscum.

My suspicion of MS has never been about his play style. I was the first to bring up that MS and Mastin were likely scum together because of that no lynch day. Scum couldn't push either lynch train because they BOTH would result in a scum lynch. Both MS and Mastin pushed me. Both had no reasons for doing so. None of that is "playstyle". That is all behaviors that MS has taken.
1. you are pushing for someone who at best is the town vig
2. at worst is the sk. this is somehow better than finding scum? if ogml were super duper dangerous then okay yeah but his hands are tied, he knows it, we know it, everyone does.
3. I think ms town flailed not scum flailed. why are you not seeing this?
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4484 (isolation #582) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:03 pm

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 4482, Titus wrote:NBH, now you're just going to ignore me? Why?

Has Matt provably lied? Been on the wrong trains? Give me something more than your opinion. I laid out my case briefly against MS (which you ignored) do the same for Matt/anka.
yes. to all of those.

he has claimed like 3 or 4 different roles, I can't keep up. <----mebbe you don't think that is lying?

yes he has been on the wrong trains.

we ignored your case cos we have a different opinion and what you have down as scumtells are not scumtells for ms.

speaking of ignoring, I guess you missed our case on matt/anka! lol
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4591 (isolation #583) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:09 am

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 4552, sangres wrote:
In post 4550, OhGodMyLife wrote:So can you give me anything for THor-town beyond meta? Because that is pretty weak.
Dude, town-Thor is so clear and present in this thread. Tunneling is what he does, and he stays on a tunnel target until he's got damn good reason to move on. The thing is, when he's wrong, and enough other town players can see he's wrong, it doesn't go anywhere.
Sorry but he does that as scum.
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4624 (isolation #584) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:50 pm

Post by No Brains Here »

wat i don't understand

is why there is not moar discussion as to wat has been happening to the scum nks
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4625 (isolation #585) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:56 pm

Post by No Brains Here »

like I have been nursing this sneaky suspicion that there is a scum bus driver and that it is dan
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4626 (isolation #586) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:56 pm

Post by No Brains Here »

for days

or IRT weeks
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4652 (isolation #587) » Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:07 am

Post by No Brains Here »

Who painted you as the biggest idiot around?
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4674 (isolation #588) » Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:10 am

Post by No Brains Here »

There are two scums on the MetalSonicTown wagon as we speak.
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4760 (isolation #589) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:38 pm

Post by No Brains Here »

VOTE: red coyote
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4762 (isolation #590) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:07 pm

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 4761, RedCoyote wrote:Don't even go there, mollie. I'm the most townie player here, after all.
oh my
god

you should have been lynched ages ago
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4765 (isolation #591) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:43 pm

Post by No Brains Here »

anka if you think rc is scum why won't you help me out? I mean there is only so long that I can sneak this in before the beautiful goddess comes in.

also despo is a nogo

and why the perv vote?

jesus christ why the fuck am I trying to reason with scum

VOTE: anka
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4766 (isolation #592) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:11 pm

Post by No Brains Here »

I am guessing we are mylo given the numbers or mebbe I can't cont.

alive are:

ogml
thor
tippy
rc
perv
titus
desp
us

@ tippy

this is like the skype game with orci and varsoon where orci counterclaimed the doc. anka is orci and we should lynch him. plz help.

titus's response to ms's flip reads like textbook scum to me. anka, rc, titus? still have nigglings of ogml as a sk.

desp plzplzplzplzplzplzplz

thor plz. if there is a town bone in your body plz help. if you think I am wrong at least tell me where I am misstepping.
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4770 (isolation #593) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:54 pm

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 4768, Ankamius wrote:I don't even understand how this situation is even comparable to that skype game, either. Feel free to tell me how this slot taking over a dead role is counter-claiming the same role who is still alive, because literally you're saying that you were counter-claimed by someone who's role was confirmed.
no, literally, I did not say that at all

I
wasn't counterclaimed, the doc was.

lets just go with this:

you think rc is scum but won't vote him why
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4771 (isolation #594) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:56 pm

Post by No Brains Here »

hell no do you come into the game with a scum read and not vote them when somebody else already is
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4772 (isolation #595) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:03 pm

Post by No Brains Here »

especially when you are town reading them
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4777 (isolation #596) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:19 pm

Post by No Brains Here »

In post 4776, Thor665 wrote:I also still support lynching OGML, he is still an SK and you people are silly to trust anyone who wanted Sangres dead.
then why is your vote not on titus who explicitly gave orders a bunch of times to ogml in the "name of town" to shoot sangres?

god
dammit
thor, I have been keeping dgb off of you all game and here it is mylo and you freaking bring up the possibility of lynching an sk?
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4779 (isolation #597) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:44 pm

Post by No Brains Here »

anka I was talking to tippy, not you. he would understand the reference I think.

so you thor and who else?

perv is so town right now with you 2's votes and the timing of them it is simply not funny.
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4783 (isolation #598) » Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:27 am

Post by No Brains Here »

VOTE: thor
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4822 (isolation #599) » Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:12 pm

Post by No Brains Here »

NoBrainsHere-- I haven't really developed a good read yet on this slot. I think they claimed town herder, but I am behind in actually reading their posts. I'll give them beenfit of claim doubt, while not crossing them off and call them 50/50.
we are a town herder who nked scum?

the stupid burns in this game.

dgb said on our wb that she sent the zombies to thor so either none of our zombie choices are going through for some reason or scum have some type of redirector role or something. I have pretty much been letting dgb make the zombie kill choices.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”