Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3050 (ISO) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:38 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

Matt has claimed a lot of things this game, but if he were something would you assert that he and nbh were both town?

At how many roles that control the horde do you start to go "hmm maybe one of these is not legitimate?"

I'll bbl
beefycheese
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3051 (ISO) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:41 pm

Post by Desperado »

In post 3050, borkjerfkin wrote:Matt has claimed a lot of things this game, but if he were something would you assert that he and nbh were both town?

At how many roles that control the horde do you start to go "hmm maybe one of these is not legitimate?"

I'll bbl
???

I don't know and I have no way of acquiring enough information to know. You had NBH as strong town--was it really just their claim?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3052 (ISO) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:50 pm

Post by Thor665 »

I'd say I'm content putting *anyone* willing to claim a PR into a 'don't lynch till later' pile.
Besides her claim what's the scum case on her? Because that's the only way this makes sense.

In other news - there's a good scum case on Sugar...hint..hint.
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #3053 (ISO) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:01 pm

Post by MattP »

My role doesn't control the horde, I never even said that
SlappyKrust
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3054 (ISO) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:05 pm

Post by Titus »

Did a rudimentary analysis looking to see if vote patterns suggest any hidden scum.

[LYNCHED] StupendousKey: Mastin2, Mattp,
Amrun
, Sangres,
Majiffy
Trust Fund, Toogeloo
, OhGodMyLife, Sugar Cain,
Chesskid3
RedCoyote
Ellibereth

[LYNCHED] Ellibereth: Thor665, Desperado,
Toogeloo
, borkjerfkin, PeregrineV,
RedCoyote
Aj The Epic
, Titus, No Brains Here, TheIrishPope[formerly GIF]

Looking at solely who voted in the two lynches. Desperado, Thor, bork, PeregrineV and NBH get significant points for only being on the scum lynch. Coyote is on both trains, so that's a null.

Mastin, Mattp, Sangres, OMGL, and Sugar Cain were only on the mislynch.

Mastin - Very few posts, says Elli is likely to be a derp lynch. Major FoS here.

Mattp - After doing a search through Mattp's ISO, I cannot find one mention of Elli, beyond a quote in Day 1. Plus, he was a major player in the Stupendous lynch. Post 2454 is the only reaction he appears to have to Eli's train at all. Major FoS here.

OGML - Voted Elli repeatedly but somehow didn't wind up on the end train. Given how the end train turned out, not holding this against him.

Sugar Cain - Suspected Eli early but pushed trains consistently on other players. Confusing. I'd want to see more given many of SC's FoSes were town. I'd give SC a null-leaning scum on vote history alone.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #3055 (ISO) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:27 pm

Post by MattP »

Idk if you're ever going to be a townread for me. I'm just going to NK you tonight
SlappyKrust
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3056 (ISO) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:33 pm

Post by Titus »

Look, if a vig claimer acts suspiciously, I'll call them on it. Worst case scenario, I get shot. I'd rather relay the facts as I see them.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3057 (ISO) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:33 pm

Post by Titus »

Who did you try to shoot last night MattP?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #3058 (ISO) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:36 pm

Post by MattP »

Noone, but I will probably shoot you tonight
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #3059 (ISO) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:39 pm

Post by MattP »

I said yesterday I wish I could be a vig

Well I can grant my wish whenever I'd like.

I have a role that's never been used before in a mafia game bc Venmar obv wants to get nommed for a scummy [:
SlappyKrust
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3060 (ISO) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:54 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

OGML, these flips really make you look bad, I'm sorry to say. I also agree that AD is 100% town in my eyes now. I'm backing away from that position I had on him as a scumread. I hated mastin's vote, but overall everyone else sounded pretty good to start.

Really, mastin, you're going to need to pick it up. You've done some townie things, but your last post really fell flat.

VOTE: Metal Sonic
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3061 (ISO) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:14 pm

Post by Thor665 »

RC, come play on the Sugar wagon! I'm neutral on that Sonic wagon, I should get some sheep off that last lynch, serious now.
sangres
sangres
Mafia Scum
sangres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3062 (ISO) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:25 pm

Post by sangres »

Sorry Thor. We're still townreading Sugar Cain.
Sugar Cain
Sugar Cain
Goon
Sugar Cain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3063 (ISO) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:40 pm

Post by Sugar Cain »

In post 3047, Thor665 wrote:Especially since you don't even have a case on me.

I have one on you though, you got awfully scared of that bus I forced you into.
I do?

Chain-sawing my top scum-read, Willing to sheep your top suspect onto a lynch, and Nero has stated some pretty good stuff about your terribad reads and, while I'm trying really, really hard to not use BoP as a main reason, I don't see how someone of your caliber can have such terribad reads as scum and this really does have a closer ring to Thor in Both Tierce's newbie game and Tracey's newbie game than it does to your play in Flavorless and Vel-Ranh Koons newbie game.

The only reason I'm leaving you alone today is because of your interaction with Eli

as for me being scared of that bus, Don't pretend that you don't know that I prefer to bus especially when I have buddies going down like that.

Meanwhile, You don't even take a second look at RC most recent post while it, on it's own, has reasons to be scummy.

He slings mud towards OGML's direction, Slings mug toward Mastins direction and reads AD town, while voting MS?

it doesn't make any kind of sense, he's lying back and, aside from his T/S list, hasn't done anything overly townie and those kinds of lists are easy to fake, especially for a person who is (supposedly) good as scum.

~Sugar

~Sugar
Sugar Cain
Sugar Cain
Goon
Sugar Cain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3064 (ISO) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:42 pm

Post by Sugar Cain »

In post 3063, Sugar Cain wrote:I don't see how someone of your caliber can have such terribad reads as scum
that should read, someone of your caliber can have terribad reads as town*
No Brains Here
No Brains Here
Goon
No Brains Here
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3065 (ISO) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:22 pm

Post by No Brains Here »

hi guys!

so I want to just get this straight. dgb and I nked scum n1 and pushed a lynch on scum d2 and we did this...why? so we could power through nightkilling town the rest of the game by choosing obvious town targets? and not just use the scum method but most definitely the method that could be directly linked to us? lol

this is down right funny. borky and titus are dfo scum for pushing this they practically salivating at the idea of getting us lynched.

I mean I appreciate that people think that dgb and I would have the hutzpah to pull that off but how about y'all meet my friend occam.

dgb targeted sangres last night. I changed it to metal after iso-ing sangres cos I saw that nacho had attempted to reach to me about 3 times on d1. the d2 play was very very very weak tho and so I changed it back to sangres. dgb said she would go with whatever I put in for (I think her read on sangres was largely influenced by me). 8 more changes later (pretty sure I drove venny batshit insane) I just went with sangres cos I was tired of wifoming myself about them and dgb and i were in total agreement that we had caught out to the 2 lurkscum so we expected the other 2 to be more active with 1 more trying to look harmless.

I think we found them.

if sangres is town then titus is a strong candidate for scum cos of tf's being nked on n1. it would be either sangres or titus, and seeing titus's play here I am going to take a stab sangres is town so I am glad we didn't send the zombies after them. nacho is starting to look more like nacho mebbe I am just able to see it more clearly now that the noise level has gone down.

borky/titus/red coyote would be my picks for the rest of the team.

also I said that I was the first to point out that I thought that might be multiple herders or the mechanic worked in some way that required more than 1 person cos of the flavour. somehow this was interpreted as me saying we super awesome and that our role is the most powerful in the game yaddah yaddah yadda and aren't I just the most arrogant thing when I never said anything like that at all.

anyways none of those are our picks. darryl makes sense as a town herder I think it was nero or toog who said michonne and daryl were most likely to have vig like roles.

pretty sure borky is scum. remember on d1 where I said if I were to get weird on 1 of my town reads? that was my gut talking and this fits with his stay under the radar until he sees a crack and then himself in there as a sane voice of reason meta. only he isn't cos we suspected that there was more to the town herder role than what was presented and the fact that aj had us as a strong town read should really speak VOLUMES.

VOTE: borky
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3066 (ISO) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:41 pm

Post by Titus »

Brains what the hell? I'm not even voting you and I've done significant analysis not even centering on you and you're thinking I'm out to lynch you. No. I was just acknowledging the obvious. Why the hell do you think I didn't vote you? I voted OMGL because I found his claim more ludicirous.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Sugar Cain
Sugar Cain
Goon
Sugar Cain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3067 (ISO) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:51 pm

Post by Sugar Cain »

Mollie never said anything about you being out to lynch them

~Sugar
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #3068 (ISO) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:52 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

In post 3065, No Brains Here wrote:only he isn't cos we suspected that there was more to the town herder role than what was presented and the fact that aj had us as a strong town read should really speak VOLUMES.
Ok mollie: why do you think there is more to the role than what was presented?

And I am to believe that there are two of them on the town team
And a baiter, whatever that does relative to the horde
and OGML - how does he fit into this for you? A legit vig or what because you've been talking about SKs before and we never ended in a spot where I knew what you were talking about.

I am having trouble seeing all of you on the same team. So if you're town: clear that up for me to the best of your ability. I am town, ergo your gut has fucked up.

You wanna fix this relationship? Clue me in.
beefycheese
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3069 (ISO) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:55 pm

Post by Thor665 »

@Sugar - please describe all my bad reads that make me scum?
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #3070 (ISO) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:59 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

In post 3054, Titus wrote:Thor665, Desperado, Toogeloo, borkjerfkin, PeregrineV, RedCoyote, Aj The Epic, Titus, No Brains Here, TheIrishPope[formerly GIF]
You also need to look here

Because the elli lynch went through at a rate slow enough that scum had plenty of time to settle in and bus
beefycheese
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #3071 (ISO) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:06 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

I'm going back to metal sonic

@Desp: Look at the point where he says elli is a scum read: That was like RIGHT before elli was lynched. Why is MS more likely scum for NOT voting there than bussing there when the lynch was all but an inevitability?
beefycheese
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3072 (ISO) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:12 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

mollie, you can't decide between Metal Sonic and sangres to try and kill but all of a sudden the scum is in the group of bork, me, and Titus. HUH?
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3073 (ISO) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:15 pm

Post by BeautyAndTheBeast »

In post 3068, borkjerfkin wrote:
In post 3065, No Brains Here wrote:only he isn't cos we suspected that there was more to the town herder role than what was presented and the fact that aj had us as a strong town read should really speak VOLUMES.
Ok mollie: why do you think there is more to the role than what was presented?

And I am to believe that there are two of them on the town team
And a baiter, whatever that does relative to the horde
and OGML - how does he fit into this for you? A legit vig or what because you've been talking about SKs before and we never ended in a spot where I knew what you were talking about.

I am having trouble seeing all of you on the same team. So if you're town: clear that up for me to the best of your ability. I am town, ergo your gut has fucked up.

You wanna fix this relationship? Clue me in.
not really. you were a strong town read on d1 but it never hit my gut, it only hit my head. I know what you are capable of and this looks like scum borky play. you trying to "fix" this relationship while indulging in abysmal logic might not be a scumtell in general but I would say it is a relative tell for you cos you are usually much smarter than this. this much like your play in posh but especially the greatest idea micro we played. and your used carsalesman routine of trying to smooth things over after sticking your head in the sand and ignoring details that should be obvious is not going to work on me.
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #3074 (ISO) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:16 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

In post 3073, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:not really. you were a strong town read on d1 but it never hit my gut, it only hit my head. I know what you are capable of and this looks like scum borky play. you trying to "fix" this relationship while indulging in abysmal logic might not be a scumtell in general but I would say it is a relative tell for you cos you are usually much smarter than this. this much like your play in posh but especially the greatest idea micro we played. and your used carsalesman routine of trying to smooth things over after sticking your head in the sand and ignoring details that should be obvious is not going to work on me.
Can you cut the bullshit and answer what I asked you?
beefycheese

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”