50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2651 (isolation #400) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:42 pm

Post by 50 Shades of Purple »

In post 2643, notscience wrote:Why do I get the feeling we're in lylo based on how Tbone's posting trying to save pork
Because you're paranoid.
Cabd: Does Home Freakin Depot sell sex toys alongside the hardware or something? Because all we have here in California is plain old Home Depot.
Bert: Home Depot sells beef jerky! Hot damn!
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2653 (isolation #401) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:44 pm

In post 2651, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:
In post 2643, notscience wrote:Why do I get the feeling we're in lylo based on how Tbone's posting trying to save pork
Because you're paranoid.
HE DOESN'T WANT TO LYNCH PORKENS FIRST BECAUSE PORKENS WILL FLIP MAFIA AND THERE WILL AGAIN FAIL TO BE TWO KILLS
Cabd: Does Home Freakin Depot sell sex toys alongside the hardware or something? Because all we have here in California is plain old Home Depot.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2654 (isolation #402) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:45 pm

In post 2652, T-Bone wrote:I do not deny that Porkens is probably scum. I don't know why people continue to deny that you are also probably scum.
i don't know why people choose to guilty gambit on the worst players possible
you probably could have pulled something off on anyone that wasn't morph or this slot, but you got greedy
at least I'm reassured the scumteam still wants me dead <3
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2657 (isolation #403) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:47 pm

even with caps you can't match my all lowercase passion
suck it
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2658 (isolation #404) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:47 pm

In post 2653, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:
In post 2651, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:
Because you're paranoid.
HE DOESN'T WANT TO LYNCH PORKENS FIRST BECAUSE PORKENS WILL FLIP MAFIA AND THERE WILL AGAIN FAIL TO BE TWO KILLS
feel free to disprove this by lynching porkens
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2659 (isolation #405) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:48 pm

In post 2650, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:And you didn't notice the whole Porkens claiming doc and counterclaiming Formerfish scenario? You don't think Porkens comes out looking horrible?
also: feel free to address this
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2662 (isolation #406) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:49 pm

and, when you're done with that, explain why now suddenly you're strongly pushing me to die when before you definitely had your moment of "HMM HMM MAYBE MY RESULTS ARE WRONG"
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2663 (isolation #407) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:49 pm

In post 2661, Porkens wrote:How do I look horrible?
you've been scummy as fuck all game and then just got counterclaimed by someone who looks approximately a million times townier than you do?
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2665 (isolation #408) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:50 pm

In post 2662, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:and, when you're done with that, explain why now suddenly you're strongly pushing me to die when before you definitely had your moment of "HMM HMM MAYBE MY RESULTS ARE WRONG"
and when you're done with that, gdiaf so I can cross off "successfully reflected fake guilty bullshit" from my bucketlist
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2666 (isolation #409) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:51 pm

In post 2664, Porkens wrote:How have I been scummy as fuck?
porkens you're a massive troll
i love you buddy
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2671 (isolation #410) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:57 pm

In post 2670, morph the cat wrote:
In post 2665, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:
In post 2662, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:and, when you're done with that, explain why now suddenly you're strongly pushing me to die when before you definitely had your moment of "HMM HMM MAYBE MY RESULTS ARE WRONG"
and when you're done with that, gdiaf so I can cross off "successfully reflected fake guilty bullshit" from my bucketlist
:/
:igmeou:
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2808 (isolation #411) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:06 am

are there seriously votes that aren't on me or T-Bone?
:igmeou:

Vote: T-Bone
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2810 (isolation #412) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:09 am

In post 2684, Mastermind of Sin wrote:I'm starting to think Nachomollie and Porkens are scumbuddies. It would explain a lot about how Nachomollie has been willing to call Porkens scum all game, keeps trying to line up other people as his scumbuddies, but continually ends up pushing mislynches instead.

If it has to be done, a man — a real man — shoots his own dog himself; he doesn't hire a proxy who may bungle it.

I'm done letting you dipshits bungle this game.

P-Edit: WTF SpyreX!? This game...I don't know who I hate most right now: the mods or all of you.
Oh look, this is magically now impossible! I'm sure dumb shit arguments for it being multiball with 1 kill in three nights are gonna come up full force, but let them come as long as the focus is on T-Bone and I and no one else.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2811 (isolation #413) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:11 am

In post 2704, Desperado wrote:
In post 2703, Mastermind of Sin wrote:Desp, you're the only unclaimed person in this game who I think is both town and not a total dubmshit. What do you make of this clusterfuck? I'd bet a hell of a lot that the rest of us unclaimed aren't all VTs, because that'd be too damned convenient. We *already* have too many PRs, and that's with ~1/2 the game still unclaimed. So what the fuck is this setup? How many of these PR claims are outright lies vs scum claiming their ability and hoping we'll buy it as town? After all, there are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men. If we have a lot of PRs, it stands to reason that the scum must have their fair share for balance reasons.

I really don't trust Garruk right now, but there's nothing we can do about it today with the T-Bone/Shades mess and the Triple Doc Debacle.

At what point do we start hurting ourselves more by holding information back from the town than revealing it to the scum (and everyone else)?
I agree with the sentiment, but I think a mass claim is best left for another day.

I think Porkens and PoPP are the most likely of the current claims to be scum.

I trust Morph.

I trust T-Bone.

I trust 50 Shades.

(Yes, I'm aware)

I trust Fish and Spyrex.

Did I miss anyone?
Please stop doing this shit. T-Bone didn't get a werewolf result on me and a not werewolf result on someone else because of shenanigans; there's scum in this group of two and that scum will be dead by Day 6.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2812 (isolation #414) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:13 am

Deas, posts that I quoted were shittalking. If you are getting creeped out by me talking shit, you don't know how to read me as well as I thought you did.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2813 (isolation #415) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:15 am

In post 2740, Garruk Relentless wrote:Um, so, like, why aren't we having this lover come out? I mean, surely we could get confirmation on his role then?
:neutral:
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2814 (isolation #416) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:18 am

In post 2797, Mastermind of Sin wrote:Did we ever get clarification about whether the no-result on SpyreX used Pecan's 1-shot ability?

I am willing to entertain the idea that Formerfish stopped the obvkill on SpyreX due to WIFOM fail by scum. After all, the most noble fate a man can endure is to place his own mortal body between his loved home and the war's desolation. However, that's not the only way that a kill could have failed. Keep in mind that both Garruk and SpyreX (and maybe more things that we don't know of) are in play here, so I wouldn't go counting our chickens just yet.

I think we need to resolve this 50 Shades/T-Bone thing today. Desp, would you like to explain why you said you believed BOTH of them yesterday?

We need to randomize a claim order for night actions from Garruk, Pecan, SpyreX, and T-Bone. I don't particularly trust any of them right now more than the others, so I don't know what the best claim order would be.

Lowest goes first, re-roll on ties.

Garruk:
Original Roll String: 1d12 (STATIC)
1 12-Sided Dice: (2) = 2

Pecan:
1 12-Sided Dice: (7) = 7

SpyreX:
1 12-Sided Dice: (11) = 11

T-Bone:
1 12-Sided Dice: (6) = 6
How about you stop fence sitting and take a position?

PUT YOUR HAND ON THAT WALL, TROOPER. etc etc but seriously what the fuck are you doing?
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2816 (isolation #417) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:20 am

In post 2805, Paschendale wrote:I'm good with Garruk going first. Of the four, he's the one I trust the least.

50 is playing that technically correct game where he (Nacho) pushes town into mislynches that he does when he's scum.

VOTE: Garruk
If you want to vote me, then vote me.
The only reason there was a bit more flexibility yesterday was because of extraordinarily dumb doctor claim yesterday, today is the day of T-Bone and me.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2817 (isolation #418) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:21 am

Hey MoS, do you think that I'm a scumbuddy of Porkens when I have a WEREWOLF GUILTY on me and he flipped MAFIA? This seriously isn't that difficult to figure out.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2820 (isolation #419) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:27 am

In post 2818, notscience wrote:Do you think MoS being insufferable is alignment indicative nacho?
Nope. He's scum for treatment of Porkens, which is a picture perfect example of bussing.
I actually think he's been pretty amusing thus far, just riding the fence when the answer should be pretty fucking simple.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2821 (isolation #420) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:29 am

And SpyreX, when I don't flip werewolf, T-Bone and MoS die as quickly as humanly possible.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2822 (isolation #421) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:30 am

I don't understand how scumGarruk doesn't block FF and kill SpyreX, and I don't understand how scum with a blocker don't block FF and kill SpyreX. That seems incredibly obvious to me.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2825 (isolation #422) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:30 am

In post 2824, Paschendale wrote:Spy, your play improved after your wagon lost steam. Also, you're right and 50 is the best lynch for today. But if Garruk is going to try to pull something (and wanting his claim to be last to disguise a faked night action), that's seriously suspicious and I don't want that to happen.
What exactly do you think he's going to pull? Please run me through your thought process.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2826 (isolation #423) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:35 am

So, let's see... He's going after T-Bone, SpyreX, and Pecan. The only reason claiming after them matters marginally for Garruk as scum is so he doesn't engage in a 1v1 with them by claiming an impossible Roleblock result on one of them, but that's incredibly easy to avoid by not claiming a Roleblock result on them.

Why aren't you voting me?
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2827 (isolation #424) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:35 am

In post 2823, morph the cat wrote:We need to set the record straight so that there are no false assumptions about the night results, particularly the night 1 results.

1. We are town x-shot bp
2. We don't get notification when a vest is used

Prior to the day 3 claims and seeing how many different (and very plausible) protections as well as our bp might have accounted for the lack of a night 1 kill, we thought that we were pretty likely to have been targeted on night 1. After those claims, not so much. And I am concerned that the possibility of nachomollie being targeted on night 1 has been discounted due to our claim.
I wasn't shot N1 if Garruk is telling the truth.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2831 (isolation #425) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:11 pm

No we're getting somewhere!
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2839 (isolation #426) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:42 pm

In post 2838, T-Bone wrote:Well if I let "obvious towness" dictate my investigations 50 Shades and company would be trouncing this game without any resistance. So excuse me if I trust my reads more than anyone else.
this is a weird way to say you got a cop guilty from the gm

anyways I am back what the hell am I right in reading correctly that there is a question of multiball when evidence clearly indicates otherwise other than t-bone's werewolf guilty on us?
am I reading this correctly?

and there are people who...believe him?

I have no words.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2843 (isolation #427) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:19 pm

In post 2842, Garm-on-Mollie wrote:
In post 2841, T-Bone wrote:Well you didn't block cause I got a result. Sorry.
so you got a cop guilty on us, yeah?
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2846 (isolation #428) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:30 pm

~*~ london bridge is falling down, falling down ~*~
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2849 (isolation #429) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:58 pm

In post 2847, pieceofpecanpie wrote:UNVOTE: 50 Shades

VOTE: T-Bone

Werewolf/Not Werewolf is the most plausible flavour text for the seer in this game. Otherwise I don't understand how our roles gel. T-Bone gets innocents on non-werewolf scum? I get innocent on werewolf 50 Shades? This would be much easier if my investigation on T-Bone went through. However, I think it's worth lynching and then deciding what to do with 50 Shades later. The whole odd-timed claim makes me think there's more to this. On the other hand there's also players I want to see lynched before 50 Shades.
this post needs to be preserved for posterity reasons
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2866 (isolation #430) » Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:17 am

hai t-bone there is a question for you!!!1!!
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2867 (isolation #431) » Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:18 am

In post 2858, Formerfish wrote:
In post 2857, Messiah Complex wrote:... you have nothing else to say?
Fuckin a
if I am going to get weird on 1 of you it will not be you
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2873 (isolation #432) » Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:35 am

In post 2870, T-Bone wrote:That's L-1, but thanks for paying attention.
tbone are you gonna answer my question?
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2874 (isolation #433) » Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:36 am

also full claim

this ought to be funny
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2877 (isolation #434) » Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:07 am

In post 2875, T-Bone wrote:^^ is not paying attention to the game either.
I am reading through your iso and lemme tell you it is pretty lulzworthy and I don't see a claim. so how about you make it easy for me and just tell me what your full claim is.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”