pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (isolation #0) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:49 pm

Post by pappums rat »

Hi Yates, Nero, PV, and Thad, its good to be playing with you guys again. And you too pidgey. :cop:

I dont like this series of posts:
In post 65, ZZZX wrote:
In post 64, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 62, ZZZX wrote:
In post 61, Chandra Nalaar wrote:That's an antitown decision :(
Not really, I think pushing a wagon on the over reacting dude will give us more info no?
So where is your vote on the over reacting dude?
Ops forgot :D

Vote Yates

Forgetting to vote? Ehhh... Someone who was serious about this scumread would not be "forgetting" to vote, it sounds to me like he is making this up.

Vote: ZZZX
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (isolation #1) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:04 pm

Post by pappums rat »

In post 126, ZZZX wrote:
@Mod VLA for 24 hours
Aww, aww, he scared! Seriously though, #110 is an incoherent mess with too many smilies.
In post 110, ZZZX wrote:
Trying to get more info /= Getting a scum read

In another way I am triyng to get us out of RVS, eh? :)

In my ~3RD game is really acted like this guy when i was town. And it is interesting :)

also just saw Kid A post, I dont think you actually posted a reason for your vote? Are you just simply sheeping? The last time I checked that IS a scum tell. :)
Whether it is a hard scumread or you are pressing someone for information, the vote was the most important thing there.
You have been joking around and not pushing the game anywhere, nowhere in the thread can I find any evidence of trying to get us out of RVS.
I dont even know wtf you were trying for with this line.
Deflect to Kid A, nice.
In post 111, ZZZX wrote:The core of it is that I play in a way that has no logical meaning while still hunting in the background for scum, Then leading the town for the win (If I ended up survivng night kill!, As it seems I die pretty early 70% of the time due to a kill... or a lynch (Check my completed games so far for more info).
So in other words you are just going to post willy-nilly and we should just assume you are actually scumhunting while not showing any actual work? Sounds legit.

Kid A, what do you think of pidgey?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (isolation #2) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:44 pm

Post by pappums rat »

Kid A, could you answer my question? What you think of pidgey?
In post 152, The Rufflig wrote:
In post 149, Aronis wrote:Ruffig, why are you voting for me?
I have a pet theory. The role/character that most players dislike the most are scum ones. So hints of not being content with one's role/character makes me suspicious. You claimed to have an awesome character. So when Kid A complained about his character, he hit my list. However, so did you when you replied to him. If you had an awesome character, your answer to Kid A should have been "No, I love my character." A "Probably not." indicates that you don't actually love your character. Second, you asked who Kid A's character was. That is minor role fishing. Third, you hadn't produced any content (still haven't) to make me feel better about these minor transgressions. Therefore, I felt you were more worthy of my vote than the first person on the list of players.

So what about Kid A? Why am I not pressing him?
Another excellent question! He stated that his character name is 'Wolverine'. Such unforced disclosures early on almost always come from town. I've not run across a case where a scum did this, but it is possible so almost always. Anyway, that disclosure led to me not being interested in Kid A, today.
No games I have played in modded by Jason have followed that setup, and I see no reason to believe that is the case in this one.
I cant think of any examples going either way with early unforced name disclosure, but I could see it going either way for town or for scum trying to get towncred, so I think this is null.

ZZZX, what were you trying to accomplish with your reaction test? Also, I think you are saying your reaction test was when you belatedly voted Yates, correct? How does it go from a reaction test to this:
In post 246, ZZZX wrote:He wasn't that much of a scum read but when people insisted I put the vote which was semi rvs in page 2.
It does not look like you were trying to conduct any sort of test with Yates, it looks like you were being jumpy and trying to placate someone who was pointing out that you had failed to vote the person you were showing interest in, and then later on lied about it being a reaction test. There is a huge amount of dissonance between
In post 173, ZZZX wrote:Let me explain a few things.

First off I am not a newb. I did about 10 mafia games total with a nice win rate

Anyway a question pops up. Why am I doing those silly mistakes?

Its clearly a reaction test. I find that my wagon got fast and without a reason mainly. I also find A's defense really lazy. The I just sheeped answer is a risky and useless answer to use. So some town points for you. But I still find that vote weird.
and
In post 246, ZZZX wrote:He wasn't that much of a scum read but when people insisted I put the vote which was semi rvs in page 2.
More votes here please.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (isolation #3) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:47 pm

Post by pappums rat »

beastcharizard's #230 struck me as strange, he calls out ZZZX for something and then votes Umbrage on what appears to me to be a lesser reason.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (isolation #4) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:32 pm

Post by pappums rat »

Lets not. The pissing matches between you and Yates and Nero and Yates are primarily semantic and definition-based in your case and meta-based in Nero's. All this is doing is cluttering the thread with garbage posts and takes away from actual scumhunting. And there are people doing actually scummy things in this game, so attention would be better placed on scumhunting rather than trying to boost your own egos.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (isolation #5) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:38 pm

Post by pappums rat »

In post 259, Squirrel Girl wrote:
In post 257, pappums rat wrote:Lets not. The pissing matches between you and Yates and Nero and Yates are primarily semantic and definition-based in your case
I disagree with this. Please do me a favor - go read the spoilered text in Yate's last post and then read what he says it says. Then come back and tell me if you think he's dealing straight with his stated stance on what it's saying. I don't think it's an issue with definitions, I think it's a pretty obvious presented mistruth, but would like your thoughts on it.
pidgey essentially had said that he thought your assessment of him being a "super scum hunter" was inaccurate, and Yates had said that he had said that he wasnt scumhunting. This is an inaccurate statement based on what pigdey had said but it is the kind of exaggeration that I expect from Yates when he is frustrated based upon my previous games with him.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (isolation #6) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:49 am

Post by pappums rat »

I just got to the bottom of page 14 and wont be able to get back on until later tonight but I just wanted to say a few things.

pidgey, I was asking Kid A about you because it would have helped me build a read on him.
In post 314, Squirrel Girl wrote:
In post 306, Umbrage wrote:SERIOUSLY WHY THE FUCK ARE PEOPLE VOTING YATES

HE'S WRONG AS SHIT BUT THAT DOESN'T MAKE HIM SCUM
What about the
way
that he's wrong? I agree that being wrong doesn't equate to scum - but does he actually go and be wrong like this as town? Like, he cherry picks and intentionally builds bogus cases and acts like it's legit and bully people as town?
Honestly, from what I remember of playing with Yates, this is exactly the kind of play I expect from him. I understand from your viewpoint this probably looks differently, but I do have a townread on him.
In post 342, beastcharizard wrote:@Josh:

Why aren't you voting?

@Chandra:

Did you just imply it is so scummy it is town? Has that ever worked out for you? I mean that gives scum the oppurtinity to be blatantly scummy and get a town read from you for it. It seems a little naive to me.
Wow, this post is terrible. This is posting just to post, not commenting on anything actually going on, randomly asking Josh why he isnt voting and then taking CHandra's post out of context and asking useless question and giving useless commentary with it.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”