Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #30 (isolation #0) » Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:53 am

Post by Zdenek »

I was really hoping to share a shift with Logical Duality so I could push a policy lynch on secret hydras (because that's always fun). I mean I guess I could do that anyway, but that would be boring.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #31 (isolation #1) » Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:55 am

Post by Zdenek »

Kind of like this:
In post 21, BirdAndBeast wrote:
In post 11, Svenskt Stål wrote:I really really am, planning to put in good work.

And I mean, I love all three of you but wtf at 3 headed hydras.
town.
In post 17, Infinite Jesters wrote:so how long do we have bro around cos he is in the night shift and I want to leave him a juicy trail that will hopefully result in a list of his reads
Could be scum.

VOTE: BROseidon
Vote: BandB
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #32 (isolation #2) » Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:01 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 24, Svenskt Stål wrote:I think that coming in and realizing that coordinating lynches will be different/needs another appoach is a towny mindset I think.
Really?
I'd say it was obvious to everyone who read the rules from before they got their role pm.
In post 25, AGar wrote:Pl0x be 2 refraining from dis. TIA.
Vote them please.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #73 (isolation #3) » Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:10 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 59, BirdAndBeast wrote:Thought of something in the QT, want to post it here:
In post 30, Zdenek wrote:I was really hoping to share a shift with Logical Duality so I could push a policy lynch on secret hydras (because that's always fun). I mean I guess I could do that anyway, but that would be boring.
Isn't Serene2's third head anonymous?
The list in the sign up thread just said Kuribo and DGB.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #237 (isolation #4) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:53 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 26, Infinite Jesters wrote:oh. except your goofy vote on zden.
Goofy?

I mean crazy is more like it.
In post 33, Svenskt Stål wrote:it had actually not occured to me that we only have half the time to express ourself.
Do you think this is going to make such a big difference?
In post 37, Serene2 wrote:
In post 21, BirdAndBeast wrote:Could be scum.

VOTE: BROseidon
i really can't tell if you're being ironic or cheeky
Cheeky-scum, in particular.

Re. BandB:
In post 58, AGar wrote:They aren't exactly someone I'd peg for scum so. Wrong, but not scum.
At this stage, there's not really too many ways to be worse than them.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #238 (isolation #5) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:59 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 58, AGar wrote:Yes, trying to cut out things like voting for the player who is mod-confirmed unlynchable town in the other shift surely benefits scum. If it were a normal game, sure that'd be funny and fine.
No, no, it wouldn't be, and here it's worse.
In post 80, BirdAndBeast wrote:
In post 77, Serene2 wrote:i'm not ignoring you mollie, i just figure it's too early to remind you that you can't read me for shit
But can she not read other players for shit?
There is no fucking point to this post.

I don't care about the mason claim because of pre-game discussion.
In post 102, BirdAndBeast wrote:In the mean time, more questions.
Zdenek: Why haven't you given thoughts on the other players, yet? Granted, yeah, only five pages, literally half of which is ours (we have nearly 50/100 posts), but there's still plenty of content from people that you can get reads off of.
No, there isn't. I don't think that much of what's been said is indicative of anyone's alignment.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #240 (isolation #6) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:04 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 104, BirdAndBeast wrote:If it helps, though:
It's really. Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally. Pretty dang obvious that we're town. Like, http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... er_sort=Go
^That BirdAndBeast was "we're so obvscum that it hurts, but maybe if we switch 'scum' with 'town', people will buy our BS".

This game is "we're seriously, legitimately, honestly obvtown, more than even Street Racers". (No mean feat. http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p4556164 )
AP how do feel about this post?
In post 115, Infinite Jesters wrote:serene was way too quick to give that town read IMO
The Sven one? because that's a rather hilarious criticism. I mean you're right, but seriously, with the way this crowd will throw around town reads, it's not really surprising.
In post 133, Serene2 wrote:the fact that you're actually taking that post as a serious town read makes me want to ask you if you still can't read me or if you're just scum
I'm inclined to agree.
In post 137, BirdAndBeast wrote:
In post 133, Serene2 wrote:the fact that you're actually taking that post as a serious town read makes me want to ask you if you still can't read me or if you're just scum

to punish you, i'm never ever voting sven for any reason
VOTE: Serene.
Still scum.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #244 (isolation #7) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:12 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 162, MrZepher wrote:I'm not inclined to think BandB is scum at this point in time, but I wouldn't be against lynching them just to remove them from the game if they're going to spam the whole time.
That's okay with me. You can vote them.

MrZeph, what criteria are you using to decide if you want to see someone flip?

Cool. The lover's claim is real.
In post 174, Svenskt Stål wrote:All, I would be down with a BandB lynch, I am leaning town but I dont care, the spamming is just too much. I knew mastin was a clown player without skill but I am suprised to AP sinking into mastins filth.
What is it that surprises you?
In post 180, Svenskt Stål wrote:Town

Agar
The Goat
MrZepher
BandB

aaand maybe Jordan too?
And now your town reading them?
This progression makes no sense.
In post 183, MrZepher wrote:The fact that Jordan has done paramount to nothing yet the Agar train is still going tells me that Agar is probably town.
Could you add some words here?
In post 198, Svenskt Stål wrote:I dont think BandB is town any more. FIne iwth lynching that slot.
I think you've come to the right conclusion, but I'd still love to know why.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #245 (isolation #8) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:14 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 241, BirdAndBeast wrote:Zdenek originall voted us for cryptic/policy/rvs reasons and is morphing that vote into a real one.
Nope. I voted you for a real reason right off the bat. That you decided to RVS someone who's not even here. That doesn't put pressure on anyone and it avoids conflict.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #246 (isolation #9) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:15 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 242, BirdAndBeast wrote:
In post 240, Zdenek wrote:AP how do feel about this post?
The fuck do you want me to say about it? Mastin is being a cheeky town butt, but hes right.
So you want us to listen to Mastin's self-provided meta. LOLZ
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #251 (isolation #10) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:25 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 77, Serene2 wrote:i'm not ignoring you mollie, i just figure it's too early to remind you that you can't read me for shit
In post 199, Infinite Jesters wrote:p.s. - I have ALWAYS read you correctly
Uh oh.

I'm not unhappy that the lovers are outed.
In post 205, Infinite Jesters wrote:wrt bold: makes me think you don't really think that bird people are actually scum and are just voting them for the hell of it.
Yes, this is possible.
In post 209, Infinite Jesters wrote:you are being positively useless if town and seem to be butthurt about being outed. what do you think about serene's instatownread on you? like you haven't mentioned it at all and I find that weird.
You're seriously going back to this?
In post 223, Svenskt Stål wrote:Were you not lovers in anything goes and effectively cleared day 1 after you claimed with whoever it was?
I'm looking forward to the answer to this.

In post 227, Svenskt Stål wrote:
In post 225, BirdAndBeast wrote:We haven't coordinated over the last 12 hours or so, but I have a few bullet points to share.
1) Anyone not townreading Mollie is doing it wrong. REALLY wrong. She is transparently town.
2) Brian Skies is better than his entry post makes me think he is, so leaning scum on him from pure burden of proficiency.
3) Goat probably townslipped by posting because if he were scum, hed be more aware of the gamestate due to having daytalk in his QT
4) I realize we've been trolling, but really? We're pretty fucking town, ESPECIALLY since point 3 ^ makes Goat practically conftown, you're all welcome.
I like this, please keep this.

Also why are you not townreading me? I dont understand what I am doing wrong. Help me.

VOTE: ika
I really hate that your criticizing Infinite Jesters for not providing reasoning and foliowing it up with that.
In post 232, Serene2 wrote:Nice try using fake dissonance to discredit a claimed lover of all things.
This is silly.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #254 (isolation #11) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:31 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 252, Svenskt Stål wrote:Ika has 2 posts, what kind of reasons could I have?
I don't know. It's just weird in light of your criticism of IJ.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #260 (isolation #12) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:37 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 256, Svenskt Stål wrote:
In post 254, Zdenek wrote:
In post 252, Svenskt Stål wrote:Ika has 2 posts, what kind of reasons could I have?
I don't know. It's just weird in light of your criticism of IJ.
Explain why.
Well re-reading, you were actually criticizing them for not being able to follow their thoughts and thinking that their logic was just to piss people off, as opposed to not providing reasons, so I this bothers me less - I mean I still don't understand your vote, but carry on.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #261 (isolation #13) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:39 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 258, AGar wrote:Are you saying it wouldn't be funny in another game? Or it's worse to try and stop it here? Not following, Zed.
I think it would be bad in another game, and that it's worse in this one.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #263 (isolation #14) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:48 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 51, BirdAndBeast wrote:
In post 49, Serene2 wrote:I feel like he's at the very LEAST trying to keep the town on track for having a productive first shift
So do I, I just think the track he wants the town to be listening to is a scum-oriented tune.
How exactly is the tune that he wants town to be listening to, scum-oriented?
In post 56, BirdAndBeast wrote:
In post 53, Serene2 wrote:
In post 52, BirdAndBeast wrote:You can keep a town on track.

A town? sure. this town? EHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE
Mastin wants you to rage more.
This would not be a positive thing at this point, so why do you want it and what do you think warranted it?
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #290 (isolation #15) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:42 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 284, BirdAndBeast wrote:I'm not feeling the townvibes from him, which I normally do.
Can you remind me of a game where you said that I gave you town-vibes?

That's something I remember DGB saying about me, but not you.
In post 284, BirdAndBeast wrote:That wasn't self-provided meta. That was me making a statement. "We're really. REALLY. Obviously town." And backing it up with examples of what that means.
You linking your games is self provided meta. I can't even believe I have to say that.
In post 285, BirdAndBeast wrote:Because while the words he says are good words, he's not exactly following them himself and what direction he DOES point them to looks highly, well...bad?
How do you think he's not following them?

I presume the direction that you have a problem with is his suspicion of Jordan?
In post 285, BirdAndBeast wrote:Both of us were noting Serene's, well, serenity, was concerning.
So you think there's something they should have gotten angry about?
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #291 (isolation #16) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:45 am

Post by Zdenek »

Infinte Jesters, could you say some words about why you think BandB is town?
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #342 (isolation #17) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:14 pm

Post by Zdenek »

In post 292, BirdAndBeast wrote:Every single game of yours in the last couple of years we've shared? (Okay, granted. One or both heads of us have been scum in almost every single game we've had with you. BUTSTILL.)
This is verifiably false. If you look at our three most recent completed games where we were both town. NY165 is the only one where you read me correctly early on. As for the other two:

Adventure Time Mafia. You were with Nacho as Calcifer. Here was your read on me early on. We were both town.
"Nullish-town. Opposite of you on Vifam, which is nullish-scum."

In fairness, later Nacho town read me: " Rainbowdash, Kawaii, Zdenek, bv, Zoidberg plus both masons are also townreads"
but then you went back to scum in 1833, voted me in 2110.

Pikmin Mafia. We were both town. Here was your first read on me.

"NULL:
Zajnet (eh, gut says scum, but no posts=no read), PeregrineV, Zdenek (if I had a read on him, I've forgotten it. He's posted, but I honestly don't remember him--basically, a lesser PV). (3.)"

as for later on (post 1791) you went to weak town because of me pushing on someone. In 2735 you said I looked like scum.

I won't go on.

If we look at NY:165 as Calcifer, you read me correctly (early, post 29, 53), but you were iffy on me later on (2315).

The point is that you do not have a history of reading based on giving off town-vibes, maybe in NY:165, but then you certainly doubted whether they were right. So I think you've borrowed a way of reading me from DGB because it sounds good.

I also don't like that you are encouraging Kuribo to rage.
In post 295, AGar wrote:But they're tunneling like a mofo, not relenting even against some significant flaws in their case being pointed out. That's a fairly strong towntell for me D1.
I don't think it's a town-tell.
In post 304, ika wrote:I could care less about mecanics atm b/c i have a way of dealing with all this and already have plans and everything.
What is this plan?
In post 315, Infinite Jesters wrote:
In post 310, Serene2 wrote:don't forget, pidgeon, it was me that caught your monkey-ass out twice as scum TWICE

i'ma get your motherfuckin ass in this game too
this would be much more effective IF EITHER OF YOU COULD HAVE BEEN BOTHERED TO ACTUALLY VOTE SCUM MASTINA IN ANYTHING GOES.

last I recall I was the only 1 in this game to do so. wait desp voted them.

I asked you a question don't pussy out now.

I also asked sven some questions and I am still waiting a response!
I'd still love to hear about your BandB town-read.
In post 319, Venmar wrote:Jordan IS insisting that he is busy, and he IS instead posting fluff to contradict that, but is this really a
scumtell
?
I'm giving him time.
In post 323, ~Jordan` wrote:
It doesn't take more than 5 minutes to do so much as quote a post and highlight the scummy part of it.
The fact that it's page 13 and I'm still waiting for basic information tells me that jordan got called out for something he didn't expect to get called out for.
I specifically voted for Serene out of the blue in order to force myself to produce content later.
It did not look like it was out of the blue:
In post 116, ~Jordan` wrote:I'm going to
vote Serene
now so that I feel compelled to explain why before bedtime.
but I guess I don't care since you have reasoning given now.
In post 327, Infinite Jesters wrote:
In post 326, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 308, Serene2 wrote:
In post 306, BirdAndBeast wrote:Nope. What started the 40 pages of bullshit was you outing my role and YOURS by CCing it with shitty setup spec that turned out to be shitty. You then called me scummy for a myriad of surefire scumtells like me predicting Molla 3rd party (which he basically was). So no. Im not taking blame form you for that, thanks.

you know what, FUCK YOU

and as i said in the dead QT for that game, FUCK YOU

i wouldn't have outted my role if you hadn't spent FORTY FUCKING PAGES scumreading me for no god damn reason

there's a fucking reason you were the MVP of the scumteam, so how about you cram it, you arrogant shithead
okay kuribo you didn't out cos of fratbros you did that on your own. at least that is how it reads to me.
whoops
I really don't want to look at Anything Goes Mafia cause it seems like a shit show, but are you saying that AP didn't scum read Kuribo for 40 pages?
In post 337, ~Jordan` wrote:However, the paranoia and the interest in keeping the town on track within Agar's post are very distinct phenomena.
How does the two of them being distinct imply that they can't both be present?
In post 338, ~Jordan` wrote:Did anyone ever ask BB why Agar strongly leans to the former?
I did. Responses in 285, 292.

Jordan, a read on BandB would be nice.
In post 339, Svenskt Stål wrote:VOTE: zdenek
Cute.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #383 (isolation #18) » Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:00 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 343, ~Jordan` wrote:
How does the two of them being distinct imply that they can't both be present?
The function of 49 was to explain 46 but discussed something distinct from 46.

In principle, they can both be present. But serene didn't present a conjunction; they presented a elaboration.
I guess I can see how you find this scummy, in the context of them white-knighting Agar, but I don't find it compelling.
In post 344, Serene2 wrote:I clearly see mastin pulling your strings like the good little scum buddies you are.
This just looks like nonsense rhetoric.

In post 346, Serene2 wrote:Oh and if you seriously thought "courting attention" was a town trait you wouldn't even be voting me
This is pretty horrible.

Uh,
In post 232, Serene2 wrote:Nice try using fake dissonance to discredit a claimed lover of all things.
In post 347, Serene2 wrote:And since when does a lovers claim make either of them defacto town?
In post 360, ~Jordan` wrote:omgus moar
Seriously?
In post 374, ~Jordan` wrote:i think wed have better banter if i slept more
You brushing this off like this is odd.

Neither Serene nor Jordan comes across well in this.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #384 (isolation #19) » Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:01 am

Post by Zdenek »

DID MASTIN JUST POST?
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #385 (isolation #20) » Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:01 am

Post by Zdenek »

oops.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #387 (isolation #21) » Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:18 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 386, BirdAndBeast wrote:I believe they were clearly from different heads.
I can rarely determine these things.

As you can see from my question about whether Mastin has posted.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #392 (isolation #22) » Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:22 pm

Post by Zdenek »

Huh. BnB is still not not acknowledging that Mastin's I get town town vibes from Zdenek in every game we play in is made up nonsense. I'm shocked.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #397 (isolation #23) » Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:30 pm

Post by Zdenek »

Mastin, I can't conjure up things to talk about in the thread and I think you are being too demanding. Probably, I won't manage to say much that new here, but whatever.

I don't think that what you've had to say about Agar is convincing. While I can't think of a time in a completed game that I've tried to use an argument along the lines of so and so is saying that we need to do this, but their posting doesn't really reflect that, I know that I've tried to use that argument, and I know that it sounds great in my head every time, but I don't think it's ever worked out, and if it has, I am almost certain that there were other reasons to think that the person was scum because I can usually remember when an argument pans out. When it comes to Agar, the worst thing in my opinion is how fine he is with you despite thinking that the case you've made on him is bad, but presumably he actually thinks that's a town-tell, so for the time being I'm living with it.

I really hate how Infinite Jesters - Mollie keeps harping on Serene's early town read of Sven while ignoring yours. I mean the people in these slots have a reputation for making reads like that and Mollie is well aware of it, so this doesn't look like a real concern to me, but I really don't think that this is a good enough reason to lynch a claimed lover. I mean we could lose a lot if we're wrong and they're both town, and we have time.

Brian Skyes looks legit to me. He's made comments about IJ and Sven that jive with my own thoughts.

I don't like that I can't follow Sven's read on you, but aside from that he seems okay.

Jordan's early play was null to me, but I don't think that the people attacking over it were out of line. I think that his comment to Venmar about not providing enough is ironic, and I strongly dislike him calling himself town because he's trying to draw attention to himself. I mean I don't really think that he thinks that's a town-tell, but people are often pretty lax with what they use to call themselves town.

With Serene, I generally like their push on you, but what I don't like from them is the rhetoric Kuribo was using to tie you and Jordan together. Ordinarily, I'd find this sort of aggressive partner hunting indicative of a town mindset, but with him, I think it's null. I also don't like DGB's comment about lovers and would love to know what was going through her mind then. I'm not bothered by their defense of Agar because I think that the arguments being used to attack Agar are weak.

MrZephir is null. Ika's null, his early VT claim means that we don't really need to worry about him yet.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #398 (isolation #24) » Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:33 pm

Post by Zdenek »

In post 396, BirdAndBeast wrote:And you calling both Jordan and Serene2 sus like you did is, once again, not giving me warm fuzzy feelings about you.
Disagreeing about reads is not a scum tell.
In post 396, BirdAndBeast wrote:It's, uh, really pretty dang obvious?
I thought it was, but I was also surprised that if it was that you ignored my comment about you reading me.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #538 (isolation #25) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:52 am

Post by Zdenek »

Well this is easy.
Unvote
Vote: Zoraster
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #539 (isolation #26) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:53 am

Post by Zdenek »

I read Mastin's post three times a day over the weekend and now I really want him to be town (sigh). I also know, I'm easily buddied (sigh).
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #542 (isolation #27) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:57 am

Post by Zdenek »

I've basically read this page and day two up to LD's soft-claiming.
In post 399, Brian Skies wrote:But in that post you were not only saying BandB were strong players who would be a boon to town, but also that if they were scum, you'd be able to sort them for us. So like I said, your lover claim still makes no sense to me.
How does the lover claim relate to them sorting BnB?
In post 412, hiplop wrote:do you know how to read mastin?
I have an idea: read his posts! He posts nonsense about how he reads me, get's called out on it, then buddies me. How do you read that?
In post 417, zoraster wrote:I am confused though. Why is BnB getting attention for... posting a lot? Is that really the game we're playing today?
Oh Jesus Christ, no.
In post 430, xRECKONERx wrote:I played with BirdAndBeast once and caught them out as scum immediately that game (I think it was Shadows & Lights Mafia).

It wasn't any kind of playstyle thing, it was just them doing blatantly anti-town things.

I'm also never going to turn down a mastin lynch because it makes the game so much fucking easier when he's not posting.

I'm also not in their shift so I'm not gonna read them
This is going to get frustrating.
In post 439, BROseidon wrote:I LOVE STRUCTURE GROUPS
Why is BROseidon talking about principal G-bundles?
What's the connection?
ba dum tchhh!
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #543 (isolation #28) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:58 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 532, MrZepher wrote:ALSO, sidenote: I totally didn't see zdenek's asking me questions a1 so i never replied. He never brought it up again after that so i'm assuming he either forgot or he got the answers he was looking for regardless.
You should answer them.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #548 (isolation #29) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:15 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 546, Infinite Jesters wrote:
In post 538, Zdenek wrote:Well this is easy.
Unvote
so what do you think that titus creatures are doing with their soft-claim?

do you think that they are lovers or are claiming a cop guilty?

this looks like a throwaway vote tbh
I think they are claiming a guilty on Zoraster.
Not lovers because they talk about Zoraster being the lynch after their flip.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #549 (isolation #30) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:17 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 472, Logical Duality wrote:Use the entire 8 shifts to scumhunt but Zoraster is the lynch if I am dead.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #551 (isolation #31) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:20 am

Post by Zdenek »

What is this?
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #563 (isolation #32) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:47 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 552, Infinite Jesters wrote:
In post 548, Zdenek wrote:
In post 546, Infinite Jesters wrote:
In post 538, Zdenek wrote:Well this is easy.
Unvote
so what do you think that titus creatures are doing with their soft-claim?

do you think that they are lovers or are claiming a cop guilty?

this looks like a throwaway vote tbh
I think they are claiming a guilty on Zoraster.
Not lovers because they talk about Zoraster being the lynch after their flip.
THANK YOU

so what do you think about the people positing the lover's claim like our sven and some other people

eta: Scum Caught For The Wrong Reasons
Well, I hadn't read those posts til now, and I'm going to be mostly patient, I mean that first post from LD could have been a lover's claim. I really didn't like Ika's 519.

As far as this caught for the wrong reason business goes, I'd like you to explain why you think Mastin explaining how he reads me, falsely, and then when I call him out on it, buddies me, is coming from town.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #568 (isolation #33) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:55 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 566, ika wrote:
In post 563, Zdenek wrote:I really didn't like Ika's 519.
what dont you like about it?
There are a bunch of hard to argue against, but essentially useless statements in it.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #573 (isolation #34) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:03 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 571, ika wrote:
In post 568, Zdenek wrote:
In post 566, ika wrote:
In post 563, Zdenek wrote:I really didn't like Ika's 519.
what dont you like about it?
There are a bunch of hard to argue against, but essentially useless statements in it.

How are they usless? i clearly stated is a random brain dump of thoughts.

why do you want/would to even argue against it?
It's like you know they are useless because you just excused them with your second sentence.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #576 (isolation #35) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:06 am

Post by Zdenek »

ika: I don't want to argue against your points - I think posts with those qualities are more likely to come from scum.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #666 (isolation #36) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:27 am

Post by Zdenek »

Let's see.

Infinite Jesters - you should probably read my posts.
In post 563, Zdenek wrote:I'd like you to explain why you think Mastin explaining how he reads me, falsely, and then when I call him out on it, buddies me, is coming from town.
Mr. Zepher. I'm grateful that you reminded me that you have questions for me, but answer them please.

BandB continue to be obv. scum. Just look at their case on Dry-Fit:
In post 587, BirdAndBeast wrote:I dislike this transition. It reads awkward.
He's suspicious of one person, but has a stronger scum read. I guess. I don't understand what is wrong with this.
In post 587, BirdAndBeast wrote:This is a reallllly hedgy reason to townread Sven. We odnt know how many scum there are, what power town has, or anything at all, so wow.
Well, no, I mean, it shows he's thinking about the set-up, which is a positive thing.
In post 587, BirdAndBeast wrote:Protown =/= good reads? Is hiplop scummy to Dryfit? Really hedgy hiplop discredit here.
He's pretty clearly scum hunting - looking for contradictions in hiplop's stances.

Basically BnB is attacking Dry-Fit for doing things that are fine.
In post 591, BirdAndBeast wrote:Zdenek: What is your current stance on us? No hiding behind "But mastin's stance on me makes no sense!", tia. Also why are you voting Zoraster exactly? Nothing is going to happen there until at LEAST next shift?
Uh, I think you are scum.

The point isn't Mastin's read on me makes no sense - it's Mastin lied about how reads me.

The Zoraster vote is a positive thing, man.

And the two of you questioning my vote, accusing me of bussing and then voting Zoraster is ridiculous.

For Ika:
In post 579, ika wrote:not really, me saying its a barin dump does not make it useless, it is basicly me clearing my thoughts on the thread.

If you also noticed stal used it to interact with me, therfore it being useless is thrown out the window becasue it did have a use.
The only thing he used that post to do, was to ask you why you didn't use his log. That's not useful.
another use for it is for anyone here to refer to, comment on, give imput, discuss

dont forget about second shift who can also comment on it and use it as well.

I dislike how titus is trying to press for ideas that "must not be true" (ie double scum team)

is it impossible with whit flag mechanics? not really
is it improbalbe? most likely

so plz tell me how its usless again?
There is nothing in it that isn't trivial.
In post 628, Svenskt Stål wrote:Adding zdenek to scum pile aswell
explain please.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #668 (isolation #37) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:32 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 401, Brian Skies wrote:You already took the VT claim I rode to the endgame in that one (granted I was actually a VT, but my point still stands).
The fact that I know Ika's aware of this working makes me worry about that slot than I did before.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #671 (isolation #38) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:34 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 667, Brian Skies wrote:Look. Mollie outed herself as lovers with Skelda on Day 1 in Anything Goes and she became the N1 kill in that game. I'd assume she'd fear a similar result happening to her in another game.
It makes sense now.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #672 (isolation #39) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:35 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 670, BirdAndBeast wrote:Oh please. A lie case? Thats some shit Zdenek, some scummy Thor666 scumplay shit. Mastin would definitely never lie about anything provable EVER even if we were scum.
Are you trying to say Mastin didn't lie? I mean it's pretty clear if you go back and look at past games.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #675 (isolation #40) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:40 am

Post by Zdenek »

That's fine since you're scum.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #681 (isolation #41) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:00 am

Post by Zdenek »

IJ, why do you continue to ignore me?
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #687 (isolation #42) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:26 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 682, Infinite Jesters wrote:@ zden

I agree with how mastina read you. I see the same things. I think as town you are a balanced player and are often underestimated. <----- you know that I feel this way. so where is the conflict with how mastina reads you?

you referenced a game yeah? can you walk me back through that plz cos that happened in the first day round and your indignation felt genuine but again *scftwr*
Well, with you, there is history of you actually reading me this way with Mastin, there isn't. Frankly, I think that Mastin stole this way of reading me from other people because he thinks that it sounds good.

To walk you though things, here are links to the three most recent games that Mastin and I were in where he was town. There's also Street racers NY, but I replaced in late on day one, so I'll leave it out. You should ISO Mastin searching for me and look to see if he reads me by getting town vibes from me or for that matter if there is any evidence of the respect that he seems to have for my play.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=25573 (Adventure time, as Calcifer)
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=26193 (Pikmin Mafia)
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=29163 (NY: 165, as Calcifer)
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #690 (isolation #43) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:43 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 688, MrZepher wrote:revealing most player interaction. Clears up a lot of post intention for me and helps me figure out who's bussing and who's just taking advantage of dumb town.
You've found that useful on page 7 before?
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #977 (isolation #44) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:51 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 910, Serene2 wrote:I thought BnB were crumbing cop in their softclaim, because "not random" is "order", and who keeps order in towns? Cops.
This seems hardly believable as a soft claim.
In post 910, Serene2 wrote:This is why I was townreading them in my 683 and 752
Did you not talk with your other heads?
In post 910, Serene2 wrote:(ignoring the numerous I's)
This seems insane.
In post 910, Serene2 wrote:The role PM also implied that our results may be reversed.
Can you give more details?
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #978 (isolation #45) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:53 am

Post by Zdenek »

Well, searching through Titus ISO for insane and paranoid yields:
In post 810, Logical Duality wrote:Mastin and AP both know about my tendancy to tunnel. Why would the slot jump to cop? Insane Titus was the right place to jump. Answer: They already knew Zoraster was guilty.
In post 457, Logical Duality wrote:Precisely. I know the random number generator doesn't care about alignment. However, my scumgame is pretty good and I have had people tell me that they will be suspicious of me. I wanted to be judged based on my actions, not fear and paranoia.

~Titus
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #979 (isolation #46) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:14 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 462, Logical Duality wrote:Their is a slim chance BnB is town, but you are not.
In post 472, Logical Duality wrote:Zoraster - Confscum...
This doesn't seem to allow for Titus to be unsure about her alignment, but it was in the middle of her gambit.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #981 (isolation #47) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:18 am

Post by Zdenek »

Serene did you leave any bread-crumbs?
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #984 (isolation #48) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:07 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 982, Serene2 wrote:
In post 981, Zdenek wrote:Serene did you leave any bread-crumbs?
Does Innocent Child count?
No.

I mean you looked pretty hard for bread-crumbs, so doesn't really make any sense if you didn't leave any.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #985 (isolation #49) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:32 am

Post by Zdenek »

Mods: would you be willing to link to the starts of each shift and each episode in the opening post.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #993 (isolation #50) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:50 am

Post by Zdenek »

IJ, did you people ever get around to looking at the past games I linked for you?
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #996 (isolation #51) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:54 am

Post by Zdenek »

Could you?
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #999 (isolation #52) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:56 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 997, Infinite Jesters wrote:I remember them well enough, though. Why do you think Mastin I accurately describing how he's read you in the past is scummy?
Because he is trying to cast doubt on me with bs.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1007 (isolation #53) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:04 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 1002, Infinite Jesters wrote:
In post 999, Zdenek wrote:
In post 997, Infinite Jesters wrote:I remember them well enough, though. Why do you think Mastin I accurately describing how he's read you in the past is scummy?
Because he is trying to cast doubt on me with bs.
Could you quote where he said how he reads you again? I'm not willing to do a lot of reading at the moment because I haven't has much sleep, but I can give my opinions easily enough.
In post 284, BirdAndBeast wrote:My read on Zdenek is also basically that he looks highly like scum at this point. I'm not feeling the townvibes from him, which I normally do.
In post 342, Zdenek wrote:
In post 292, BirdAndBeast wrote:Every single game of yours in the last couple of years we've shared? (Okay, granted. One or both heads of us have been scum in almost every single game we've had with you. BUTSTILL.)
This is verifiably false. If you look at our three most recent completed games where we were both town. NY165 is the only one where you read me correctly early on. As for the other two:

Adventure Time Mafia. You were with Nacho as Calcifer. Here was your read on me early on. We were both town.

In fairness, later Nacho town read me: " Rainbowdash, Kawaii, Zdenek, bv, Zoidberg plus both masons are also townreads"

"NULL:
Zajnet (eh, gut says scum, but no posts=no read), PeregrineV, Zdenek (if I had a read on him, I've forgotten it. He's posted, but I honestly don't remember him--basically, a lesser PV). (3.)"

as for later on (post 1791) you went to weak town because of me pushing on someone. In 2735 you said I looked like scum.

I won't go on.

If we look at NY:165 as Calcifer, you read me correctly (early, post 29, 53), but you were iffy on me later on (2315).

The point is that you do not have a history of reading based on giving off town-vibes, maybe in NY:165, but then you certainly doubted whether they were right. So I think you've borrowed a way of reading me from DGB because it sounds good.
In post 687, Zdenek wrote:
In post 682, Infinite Jesters wrote:@ zden

I agree with how mastina read you. I see the same things. I think as town you are a balanced player and are often underestimated. <----- you know that I feel this way. so where is the conflict with how mastina reads you?

you referenced a game yeah? can you walk me back through that plz cos that happened in the first day round and your indignation felt genuine but again *scftwr*
Well, with you, there is history of you actually reading me this way with Mastin, there isn't. Frankly, I think that Mastin stole this way of reading me from other people because he thinks that it sounds good.

To walk you though things, here are links to the three most recent games that Mastin and I were in where he was town. There's also Street racers NY, but I replaced in late on day one, so I'll leave it out. You should ISO Mastin searching for me and look to see if he reads me by getting town vibes from me or for that matter if there is any evidence of the respect that he seems to have for my play.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=25573 (Adventure time, as Calcifer)
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=26193 (Pikmin Mafia)
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=29163 (NY: 165, as Calcifer)
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1014 (isolation #54) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:16 am

Post by Zdenek »

Um, I don't think that Mastin usually reads me as town when we are both town. See adventure time, pikmin.

I don't think I understand your post.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1077 (isolation #55) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:20 am

Post by Zdenek »

Where was the game confirmed to not have insane cops?
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1085 (isolation #56) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:23 am

Post by Zdenek »

If the mods told the cops that their sanity was questionable, then guess the moderator's lie could be reasonably anticipated.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1089 (isolation #57) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:26 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 910, Serene2 wrote:
Ladies
Gentlemen
. It's been a pleasure working with you, and especially
Titus
who I have never seen a more brilliant series of posts and strategy

Without further ado, I will now full claim.

I am
Jim Harrington, the Armchair Psychologist Whose Wildly Inaccurate Diagnoses of His Acquaintances are Thinly-Veiled Projections of His Own Mental Issues. (Cross-Shift Parity Cop)

I am a X-shot Cross-Shift Parity Cop. This means I can pick one player in each Shift, and learn whether they are of same or different alignments. I cannot pick myself or dead players as targets. I'm not outing what X is, but you guys can probably guess what it is.

It is implied in our role PM that there is another cop out there. I thought BnB were crumbing cop in their softclaim, because "not random" is "order", and who keeps order in towns? Cops. This is why I was townreading them in my 683 and 752, and asked for examples of their softclaims in 718. However, they did not attempt to reach back in any way,
which shows that they do not know that there might be a 2nd cop out there
. More likely,
they're mafia who's crumbing cop in preparation for fakeclaim in the later game.

How do I know this? Because,
I know now for sure that Titus's role PM implied the existence of 2nd cop, because of her brilliant crumbing in the posts leading up to her full claim.

Please sit back and observe Titus's finest hour:

Post 462 is Titus's confirming her guilty result on Zoraster. It is signed ~Titus. This is when she begins her series of 2nd cop crumb in preparation for her full claim.

Next ~Titus Post is post 467. It ends with the words "last will".

Next ~Titus Post is post 471. The letters that start the sentences are A and S.

Next ~Titus Post is post 482. The letters that start the sentences are D and B. (ignoring the numerous I's)

Next ~Titus Post is post 810. This is her Cop claim, presumably where the crumb ends.

Putting everything together, it spells out:
"Last will as DouBle Cop"
;
Titus was aware that there might be another cop running out there.

The role PM also implied that our results may be reversed. My guess is that if we were Sane, Titus was Insane, and vice-versa.

To verify our sanity and hers, we investigated Zoraster,
Titus's target
, and BirdAndBeast, who's
now very likely to be scum
due to their cop fakecrumb, and got "
different
." This is
fanastic because even with unconfirmed sanities
:

If Titus's sanity is Insane and we're Sane, this means Zora is town and BnB is scum.

If Titus's sanity is Sane and we're Insane, this means Zora is scum and BnB is scum.

I do not know whether Zora is scum or town; he could fall either way.

Either way, we are
"guaranteed" that BnB is scum
; may buddha have mercy on their souls.

VOTE: BirdAndBeast
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1090 (isolation #58) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:26 am

Post by Zdenek »

7 lines from the bottom.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1142 (isolation #59) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:57 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 1097, ika wrote:right now dont expect me to be very nice about answers atm.
Why are you so angry?
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1144 (isolation #60) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:00 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 1118, AGar wrote:@Zed, what's your opinion on Zor's claim/Titus' claim?
Zoraster is scum and Titus investigated him.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1145 (isolation #61) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:09 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 1135, Serene2 wrote:and while i'm here, how the fuck did anyone believe that parity cop claim? or even entertain it i don't even know what a parity cop IS, fakegod had to explain it to me

i told him that shit wouldn't work, but he figured we could get B&B lynched on the heels of that guilty, pack it and rack it, be done by the end of the day

honestly as long as B&B gets lynched, i could give two shits who else dies
Oh dear lord, but

Tomorrow.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1146 (isolation #62) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:12 am

Post by Zdenek »

IJ, next question, what do you think of Mastin's post where he massively buddies with me following me pointing out that he doesn't read me via "town-vibes" or even usually read me as town early?
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1235 (isolation #63) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:49 am

Post by Zdenek »

From shift two to pg. 30.
In post 417, zoraster wrote:I am confused though. Why is BnB getting attention for... posting a lot? Is that really the game we're playing today?
Awful defense of BnB.
In post 479, Dry-fit wrote:Go ahead and tell us why Zoraster is confscum. It raises my eyebrows that you expect everyone to sheep you onto Zoraster without you giving your reasons.
Maybe comes from a buddy, but everyone else who posted in night shift ignored it, so probably not. I mean, Dry-Fit could have just kept his mouth shut.
In post 489, MrZepher wrote:How did they manage to get to either LD or Zoraster is scum from Zoraster only posting twice?
I don't think buddies.

To anyone who can tell, who made these?
In post 491, Infinite Jesters wrote:this seems like titus's scumgame. I feel like agar would be the best lynch only cos people actually buy into his bs. and after the streak of town losses I have had to eat yeah I am worried.
In post 530, Infinite Jesters wrote:lockstep with that dual thing softclaiming a guilty on zoraster. I dunno how it could be interpreted as a lover's claim like that makes no sense and looks desperate for the people pushing this.
In post 629, Infinite Jesters wrote:this does not read as a cop guilty to me. why would they investigate zoraster anyways when there is a plethora of people that dual creatures cannot interact with I mean wouldn't that be the better choice?

BnB,
In post 495, BirdAndBeast wrote:
In post 492, Infinite Jesters wrote:how are you making a correlation between that dual creatures and zoraster and couching it with zoraster's post count?
In post 462, Logical Duality wrote:We know you are scum Zoraster. You can persist in this foolishness and reveal how we know you are scum, or you can bus BnB. Their is a slim chance BnB is town, but you are not.
I mean basically LD is claiming a guilty on Zoraster, thats how dumb their vote on him is.
Who's vote was this referring to?
In post 500, Venmar wrote:Aronis and LD win the world awards for "Derpiest Voters", like those votes are fucking hilarious. I like imausername for town, and maybe Zoraster as leaning town, other than that i'd have to do more than a skim on the night goers.
This seems weird for a buddy to say.

I also have a hard time seeing Sven as scum after the whole lover thing.

Ika's vote on LD was strange.

I don't really like what Agar had to say at the start of the shift after the soft claim.
In post 587, BirdAndBeast wrote:While I like the intent here, Im not seeing any reation to it that looks town motivated. This looks reactionary and void of any actual opinion on the matter. Which is especially egregious because he hasn't tallked about either Zoraster OR LD at all before.
I feel like especially egregious is really over the top.
In post 595, Venmar wrote:I read LD as being so overly cocky and overly confident that they exaggerated their scumread on Zoraster to sound ridiculous. It's
almost
kind of a stretch to say LD has hard role related stuff on Zor?
maybe a buddy.
In post 626, Svenskt Stål wrote:
In post 489, MrZepher wrote:
How did they manage to get to either LD or Zoraster is scum from Zoraster only posting twice?
wut.
In post 532, MrZepher wrote: one of Zoraster/Ld is scum

LOL
I'll have to think about this.

Would be happier is Brian had mentioned Zoraster in 637.

There was also BnB accusing me of bussing Zor. That makes me so fucking angry.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1245 (isolation #64) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:01 am

Post by Zdenek »

As far as Zoraster business goes, there wasn't anything else that stood out to me from page 30 the hard claim. Later there was Peregrine's vote on Zepher, which was out there. Probably too out there for scum. I mean if he was scum, he'd probably know what was going on.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1261 (isolation #65) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:35 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 1189, BirdAndBeast wrote:Well thats not extremely unexpected in hindsight
Why?
In post 1189, BirdAndBeast wrote:Thegoat continues to be town by giving Zoraster the chance to hammer himself and not realizing that could happen.
This is really an unbelievable reason to town read someone.
In post 1191, Venmar wrote:Strongly reconsidering my stance on BirdAndBeast
YAY!

But do you really think that was a lyncher claim?
And if so, do you think there's a lyncher in the game with a scum target?
In post 1246, MrZepher wrote:BB's basically confirmed town until we have reason to think otherwise.
Serene is an enigma to me.
Could you explain how these are related?
Do scum lynchers exist? Like, can serene be scum but still be a lyncher to bb or would that not make sense?
Multiple win-cons are very unlikely.
In post 1252, Brian Skies wrote:I mean, yeah sure. I didn't really comment much on the Titus/Zoraster interactions (I was never interested in the night shift to begin with). But I'm pretty sure I at least called Zoraster out on his vote.
Fine, something more interesting than that would have made me happier.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1264 (isolation #66) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:32 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 1262, MrZepher wrote:The only way I can see Serene being scum (and trying so hard for BB) if there's a rolecop on the scumteam and they figure BnB is important enough to sacrifice Serene. I'm really not buying the lyncher claim.
In most cases I can think of BnB would have to be town, but Serene can be town or scum. Unless I'm blatantly missing something.
Serene being town, but full of shit?
That would have no bearing on BnB's alignment.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1267 (isolation #67) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:37 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 1265, MrZepher wrote:
In post 1262, MrZepher wrote:I don't know if I need to take Serene's claim(s) seriously enough to assume BnB is town.
I can't tell what that sentence means.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1269 (isolation #68) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:46 am

Post by Zdenek »

Okay, but then what does that have to do with BnB's alignment?
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1274 (isolation #69) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:01 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 1271, Svenskt Stål wrote:In Anything goes, modded by our mod, this was a role

MollaDoni [Spring Awakening], Scum Traitor Usurper, Lynched D2

I think his wincondition was to lynch a specific scum player.
Anything goes was a bastard game, so I'm not sure how relevant this is.
Correct me if I'm wrong.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1277 (isolation #70) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:42 am

Post by Zdenek »

This is what I found:
In post 490, Untrod Tripod wrote:
Anything Goes Mafia

A bastard game based on the Broadway musical

This game will have everything. Songs...dancing...overt references to sodomy....

Pre-in now!
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1307 (isolation #71) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:11 pm

Post by Zdenek »

In post 1288, Infinite Jesters wrote:VOTE: ika
I can grok why you might find Ika scummy, but his join date makes me feel forgiving - I mean it looks like he's trying.

Well, his vote helps too, but I don't expect you to agree with that.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1308 (isolation #72) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:21 pm

Post by Zdenek »

uh, maybe I'm being too lenient.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1309 (isolation #73) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:23 pm

Post by Zdenek »

Ika, can you walk me through your change of read on BnB?
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1561 (isolation #74) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:12 pm

Post by Zdenek »

14.5 is scum because of their nonsense case on Reck (them predicting that scum would comment on something and Reck commenting on it, has no bearing on Reck's alignment),

and here they are telling us that they know Venmar is town.
In post 1537, FourteenPointFive wrote:
In post 1532, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1531, Venmar wrote:i thought shifts were randomized with each episode, i just learned mafia can determine shifts

i don't know?
You know yourself better than we do.

If your town and scum moved you, it could only be for some reason. Even no reason is a reason.

So, why would scum want you to die?
LOL "WHY WOULD SCUM WANT A MISLYNCH?" IS THIS GUY SERIOUS RIGHT NOW? VOTE THIS WITH FIRE PLEASE.
- it's all in the "mislynch"

Vote: 14.5
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1562 (isolation #75) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:20 pm

Post by Zdenek »

In post 1318, ika wrote:
In post 1309, Zdenek wrote:Ika, can you walk me through your change of read on BnB?
I was never fully town reading him to begin with? I never full town read someone unless its mod-confirmed (ie bro), i may give someone a strong town stance but i alwasy keep in the back of my mind that they can be scum. I have played many games where i would stong read someone town and come end of it they would be scum. I am usally not swayed by people opinions unless they are confirmed town. We still have plenty of time to sort things out. I jsut find it stupid that hes disregarding everyone who is "misreading" him. I want to work with him but if hes just gonna be like this i have no incline to even talk to him.

Anything else?

@mastin: can you ask ap a direct read list for you to post and then you do a side by side of yours.
Well, you defended them and tried to work with them, so that indicates that you had a town read on them. I don't like that you are being cagey about that - I mean, it's pretty much understood that reads can be wrong.

Why don't you just tell me about your BnB read?
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1565 (isolation #76) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:37 am

Post by Zdenek »

Why do you think 14.5 is town?

I think Reck's been coasting on his claim, but I don't really care about that now.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1621 (isolation #77) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:46 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 1569, Infinite Jesters wrote:also I am coming off of 2 games in a row where scum *cough tbone* tried to claim a fake guilty on me so I am starting to think superfluous cop claims are scummy.
How is this relevant?
In post 1569, Infinite Jesters wrote:I have played a bunch of games with mastina and it isn't impossible for him to portray his shift in how he metas you as town.
Except that isn't what happened. Mastin basically said that he always reads me as town. That's false. When I pointed that out to him, he complemented my play and continued to call me scum. I think any reasonable response from him would have to include him taking into account that he doesn't tend to read me as town.
In post 1570, ika wrote:
~Jordan’

AG
ar

Bird
and
Beast

Brian Skies

ika

infinite jesters

MrZepher

Sere
ne2

Svenskt Stal

Zdenek

Ar
onis

BROseidon

Dry
-fit

Fourteen
Point
Five

hip
lop

iamau
sername

PeregrineV

The Goat

xRECKONERx

Ven
mar
I don't think even one of ika's scum reads is justified by his ISO.
In post 1588, BirdAndBeast wrote:
In post 1585, MrZepher wrote:PV is definitely town which means

UNVOTE:
VOTE: 14.5

sheep this.
:facepalm:
Explain, please.
In post 1598, AGar wrote:I feel the shift swaps heavily point towards Venmar-town
I really can't see how it could be anything other than null.
In post 1619, Svenskt Stål wrote:This post I really really like. If someone disagrees please discuss it with me. The thought process of seeing different possible scenarios is something I find towny. Its hard to think in this way as scum because you already know the answer. I think that the entire thing is abit short but on the other hand he reasons critically, hausing the opposite of the idea he belives is correct.
I think its faceable.

I find Serene's nonsense hard to deal with.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1623 (isolation #78) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:19 am

Post by Zdenek »

If there's something you want to hear my thoughts on, let me know. Otherwise, I think I am conveying my thoughts adequately, and I'm not about to start writing more when I don't have to.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1625 (isolation #79) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:37 am

Post by Zdenek »

That's a shame, but if you think that me posting more words would help with that, you probably need to rethink how you read people.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1626 (isolation #80) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:38 am

Post by Zdenek »

Well at least me. I'm sure you could find someone who only posts one liners as scum, but doesn't as town, and get them lynched once.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1628 (isolation #81) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:51 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 1627, Svenskt Stål wrote:It just seems like an easy approach to me, fake interest with alot of short comments that produces nothing.
I'm voting 14.5. Other people are too. I in part got you to reconsider your read on them.
I can live with that.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1749 (isolation #82) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:37 pm

Post by Zdenek »

Oh Sven :(
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1750 (isolation #83) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:06 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 1633, BirdAndBeast wrote:No, I'm pretty sure she* was arguing that you are a respectable player and that shes basically reading you off of BoP
No no no. I really can't believe that you are doing this:
In post 284, BirdAndBeast wrote:I'm not feeling the townvibes from him, which I normally do.
In post 290, Zdenek wrote:Can you remind me of a game where you said that I gave you town-vibes?
In post 292, BirdAndBeast wrote:Every single game of yours in the last couple of years we've shared?
In post 1633, BirdAndBeast wrote:And since when is being ridiculous a scumtell for mastin, thats pretty much just a mastin tell.
If you think Mastin is being ridiculous, why are sheeping him on this read?
In post 1656, Infinite Jesters wrote:I don't believe adapting to double shifts has affected his play this significantly.
What other Hiplop meta are you using?
In post 1676, Infinite Jesters wrote:
In post 1672, Serene2 wrote:
In post 1669, Infinite Jesters wrote:would you like to know if lynchers count as scum? cos I sure do!
Only if their target is town. When their target is scum, the lyncher is a POWER ROLE of relentless hounding of scum.
god I cannot tell if you and bird people are on the same team.

but I am pretty sure you are scum
And you're attacking Hiplop for thinking that it might be cross-bussing?

I mean, I think BnB is scum, and I don't think that Serene is town. Considering the players behind the hydras. The fact that BnB has shifted from scum reading Serene to calling them town. I can see this as coming from a scum pair.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1751 (isolation #84) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:41 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 1721, Venmar wrote:I challenge any of you to ISO BnB and CTRL F my name, and observe their obscene read "development" on me, which is completely reactionary, unrealistic, and scummy. You can probably do this for other players too.
:)
In post 1727, FourteenPointFive wrote:LOL this is hilariously bad. "He called Venmar a mislynch he must be scum LOLOLOLZ". Yes, because that's the reason I'm calling it a mislynch. Cause I'm scum. It has nothing to do with me arguing that Venmar was moved as mislynch bait cause I think he's town due to the sequence of events of BRO calling Venmar as his town scum read, multiple players willing to sheep him cause he's an IC< and then Venmar moving shifts so BRO could confront him directly. If it looks like a mislynch set-up, if it feels like a mislynch set-up, it's probably a mislynch set-up. To ignore this and focus on my using the word "mislynch" is terribad and you should feel bad Zednek.
Eh, I still don't think that this argument holds any water, scum could just as well want to confront person attacking them. Plus you basing a read on Venmar based on a comment from Reck is silly.
In post 1734, FourteenPointFive wrote:I don't get the same feeling from him that I did in our last game together where I felt he was effectively pro-town and had to be killed. Of course in that situation I knew his alignment, so I am probably not the best judge of this in this case.
You using meta from one game is foolish. Especially when that one game of yours is probably an outlier for me. It's a shame no one lynchable is dropping such easy scum-tells in this one.
In post 1735, Dry-fit wrote:My top two suspects from this shift are Aronis and Reck. Aronis I've already explained. Reck has been playing antitown by ignoring the other shift. He's also been making a lot of fluff posts.

Unvote. Vote: Zdenek.
Sheeping BRO, though I'd like to see a vote with more conviction.
Sheeping a place holder vote?
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1752 (isolation #85) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:57 am

Post by Zdenek »

Actually 14.5 might be okay.
Moving right along.

Unvote
Vote: Reck
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1760 (isolation #86) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:20 am

Post by Zdenek »

Hey Ika. Before, when I posted about your reads list, that was an invitation to explain some of them.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1762 (isolation #87) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:26 am

Post by Zdenek »

The problem was that I couldn't figure out why you had any of your scum reads based on your posts.
Pick your favorite one and tell me about it.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1786 (isolation #88) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:16 pm

Post by Zdenek »

In post 1763, ika wrote:your not suppose to really
In post 1763, ika wrote:2) will do brosiaden: IC, hes town.
Oh dear lord.
In post 1763, ika wrote:how about this: iso a player and to present to me why you agree or disagree with the read i put.
I'll indulge you. Peregrine hasn't done anything scummy that I can see, and he's been proactive, so I don't see how he can be worse than null. Why do you think that he's scum?
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1787 (isolation #89) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:19 pm

Post by Zdenek »

In post 1776, Serene2 wrote:
In post 1731, BROseidon wrote:
In post 1727, FourteenPointFive wrote:LOL this is hilariously bad. "He called Venmar a mislynch he must be scum LOLOLOLZ". Yes, because that's the reason I'm calling it a mislynch. Cause I'm scum. It has nothing to do with me arguing that Venmar was moved as mislynch bait cause I think he's town due to the sequence of events of BRO calling Venmar as his town scum read, multiple players willing to sheep him cause he's an IC< and then Venmar moving shifts so BRO could confront him directly. If it looks like a mislynch set-up, if it feels like a mislynch set-up, it's probably a mislynch set-up. To ignore this and focus on my using the word "mislynch" is terribad and you should feel bad Zednek.
I like this reasoning for Venmar-town, actually.

Even if his play style aggravates me on a personal level, and even if his read on BnB is probably wrong, this makes sense.

VOTE: Zdenek

Placehold that for now.

In the interest of quid-pro-quo and helping the town find scum, we've decided to sheep the IC.

unvote

Vote: Zdenek
I don't think that you think that I'm scum, so I have no idea why you think that you're helping.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1793 (isolation #90) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:47 pm

Post by Zdenek »

Is this Mollie and are you talking about NY 165?
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1794 (isolation #91) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:48 pm

Post by Zdenek »

Sorry. I see you weren't in that game.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1796 (isolation #92) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:53 pm

Post by Zdenek »

In post 1791, ika wrote:
In post 1786, Zdenek wrote:I'll indulge you. Peregrine hasn't done anything scummy that I can see, and he's been proactive, so I don't see how he can be worse than null. Why do you think that he's scum?
thats the thing, he hasnt be exactly proactive nor un-proactive, his post feel very bleh, they dont really have that much meanign or really a feel to it. It comes off very just emotionless is mayeb the word to describe it. his last night shift was considerbly better but still seems to lack that motive or town drive i look for. But then again about everyone has became that.

I find it odd how you consider him only null or how you think i should consider him null at best.

p-edit: im here i was waiting on you give me a min
No. I think PV is probably town, but that's because as scum I think he'd milk being on the less active shift for all it's worth. However, I could understand someone null reading him.

I think how much much emotion people display in mafia is a play style thing.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1798 (isolation #93) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:20 pm

Post by Zdenek »

Do you think that I'm scum?
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1799 (isolation #94) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:21 pm

Post by Zdenek »

Cause you're addressing me like you think that I'm town - with an honest opinion of what I think of Peregrine.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1800 (isolation #95) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:25 pm

Post by Zdenek »

In post 1797, ika wrote:i beieve towns would have more intiatives to put emotions into their posts and not make a giant wall of blah.
This is so weird.

I would say that scum have initiative to put emotion into their posts, so that people will read them as town, but that with town the appropriate emotion will just be there automatically.

I don't think that anyone, town or scum, sets out to make giant walls of blah.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1819 (isolation #96) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:32 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 1818, Svenskt Stål wrote:Zdenek, you say that you can see serene and BnB as a scum pair... do you know how wierd that sounds?
This is Mastin and Kuribo, so no.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1820 (isolation #97) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:38 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 1802, ika wrote:looks like fluff overall.
What looked like fluff to you?
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1823 (isolation #98) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:56 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 1821, ika wrote:Why do you continue to call BNB scum or scummy?
I've been over this repeatedly, so if you don't know why, your not reading anything.
In post 1821, ika wrote:Also what is your read on brian as of now? Town or not? and no in between choices.
Town.

Vote: ika
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1826 (isolation #99) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:21 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 1825, ika wrote:I ran though your IOS real quick and either i am missing it or you didnt state it.
I don't believe you.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1841 (isolation #100) » Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:25 am

Post by Zdenek »

Hey, look at BnB backing down from a read when asked to explain it.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1847 (isolation #101) » Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:19 pm

Post by Zdenek »

Vote:BnB
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1848 (isolation #102) » Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:26 pm

Post by Zdenek »

Their read on me is based on BS. Mastin says that he always town reads me, when in fact he usually scum reads me when we are both town. When confronted with this he decides to move to some sort of burden of proficiency argument against me, I guess. I don't know, since whatever it is, it's nonsense. When asked to explain their read they decide to say that I could be either scum or town. Nothing about their push on me reads as sincere.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1850 (isolation #103) » Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:44 pm

Post by Zdenek »

You should vote BnB.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1853 (isolation #104) » Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:07 pm

Post by Zdenek »

In post 1850, Zdenek wrote:You should vote BnB.
Brian, why are you ignoring me.

Serene, you too.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1855 (isolation #105) » Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:20 pm

Post by Zdenek »

I am not an acceptable lynch.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1857 (isolation #106) » Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:32 pm

Post by Zdenek »

In post 342, Zdenek wrote:

"NULL:

I won't go on.

I also don't like that you are encouraging Kuribo to rage.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1858 (isolation #107) » Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:33 pm

Post by Zdenek »

In post 392, Zdenek wrote:Huh. BnB is still not not acknowledging that Mastin's I get town town vibes from Zdenek in every game we play in is made up nonsense. I'm shocked.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1859 (isolation #108) » Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:34 pm

Post by Zdenek »

In post 394, BirdAndBeast wrote:
In post 339, Svenskt Stål wrote:VOTE: zdenek
In post 341, Svenskt Stål wrote:VOTE: serene
Might actually be town.
In post 342, Zdenek wrote:This is verifiably false.
Screw it, full explanation: Zdenek, bluntly put, when I used to play with you, I didn't really notice you. At all. You blended in. I forgot previous games had you, in spite of knowing you were in them. This fact about you, I have said before. What I didn't say, though, is that eventually?

...Eventually.

I started paying attention. (Or maybe you changed. Probably a combination of both.)

And I became deeply.
Deeply.
Impressed.

Let me put it this way. You're not the top scumhunter in any specific regard. Not the best analyzer. Not the best scumhunter. Not the best at convincing others. Not the best at being obvtown. Not the best at leading, mediating, planning, whatever. You're not the best in anything...but I mean it when I say...you have the highest, best, balance of all of them combined. You might not be the best at anything, but you're in the high-tier (maybe even highest-tier) for basically everything. And that balance, that wide variety of skills. Makes you basically, to me, one of the top five town players on the site. (Scum, eh, haven't actually seen. But as town, heck yes.) No joke. No ego-boosting, no manipulation. I mean that.

So knowing that. Knowing that's what I'm expecting to see. Bluntly...I don't. I don't see the awesomeness. I don't see the immediate townness. I don't see the strong player I've been increasingly growing accustomed to having seen. I see...this. Which is, well...less. ("Soooooo, basically...burden of proficiency?"
...I guess, yeah. That doesn't seem like it's a proper explanation. Like it's an oversimplification, but I can't think of a better way to describe it.)
In post 344, Serene2 wrote:Mollie, given that mastin had full psychological profiles on every player in the other game and discussed how best to handle them BEFORE IT EVEN STARTED, yes, there's a strong likelihood she's tailoring her game like that
I actually don't really tailor my game. As a scum planner, I make the strategies, give tips to my scumbuddies, give advice, and basically let them loose from there. Including myself; I have the guidelines of my player analysis, but I never let it be a solid plan. My scumplay is more solid if it's fluid, not rigid.
Jordan, your ISO is just as bullshit as Agars because you spent forty fucking forevers trying to even justify your vote. Then you come off with some half ass bullshit.
Nah. Jordan's iso has BS in it, sure. So does ours. But it's town BS, compared to AGar's scum BS.
In post 348, Serene2 wrote:Remember, mastin told her scum buddies in Anything Goes that the best way to deal with me would be to piss me off bad enough that I replace out.
Uh, actually, I told my scumbuddies the best way to deal with you was to
nightkill
you. :P I mentioned that you going into rage-mode could cause you to get heated, and if you replaced out it'd be more beneficial to us, but that wasn't the plan specifically.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1860 (isolation #109) » Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:36 pm

Post by Zdenek »

That covers the first bit. The second bit you can look on the last page for - where they backed down from their scum read on me when asked to explain it.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1861 (isolation #110) » Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:38 pm

Post by Zdenek »

Now, they are voting me and at 1/2 of them are vanishing to the end of the shift.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1863 (isolation #111) » Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:42 pm

Post by Zdenek »

Tell Nacho to remember NotScience Wicked Mafia as a reminder as to how dumb irrational town reads are.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1981 (isolation #112) » Fri May 02, 2014 9:51 pm

Post by Zdenek »

Me BnB, Goat and 14.5 are the only options for a vote if you want to lynch someone. There are only 9 of us. It's 10 to lynch, so the only wagons that can go through are ones that have someone from the other shift already on board.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1982 (isolation #113) » Fri May 02, 2014 10:07 pm

Post by Zdenek »

In post 1892, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1891, xRECKONERx wrote:I have no clue what's going on right now.

I'm voting Jesters because most of the posting on the last couple pages that I skimmed seems to be mollie, and the posting style here seems different from Reckoning III Invitational, which just finished and I pegged her as town PRETTY easily there.
You should vote the Goat. His posting style is also radically different from NY165, WWE Mafia, and Gears of War, were he was town in all 3.
I you'd said what difference you were seeing with the Goat from NY:165.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1983 (isolation #114) » Fri May 02, 2014 10:07 pm

Post by Zdenek »

I wish
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2230 (isolation #115) » Wed May 07, 2014 9:24 am

Post by Zdenek »

We're obviously lynching Serene today.

But for now, courage.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2234 (isolation #116) » Wed May 07, 2014 9:28 am

Post by Zdenek »

I mean there's no way this makes any sense coming from scum, but I don't really care about that.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2237 (isolation #117) » Wed May 07, 2014 9:32 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 2150, Svenskt Stål wrote:Dont lynch
serene2
yet, it seems like the setup misslynch.

I am at work on phone for another 12 hours.

Do not cut this day short.
Who do you think made the setup?
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2255 (isolation #118) » Wed May 07, 2014 10:17 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 2248, Svenskt Stål wrote:
In post 2237, Zdenek wrote:
In post 2150, Svenskt Stål wrote:Dont lynch
serene2
yet, it seems like the setup misslynch.

I am at work on phone for another 12 hours.

Do not cut this day short.
Who do you think made the setup?
The lynch of BnB yesterday ensured the exit of Serene2 aswell, thus BnB was an easy and profitable lynch for scum.

If town of course.
Names?
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2260 (isolation #119) » Wed May 07, 2014 11:49 am

Post by Zdenek »

Pray troll, why's that?
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2261 (isolation #120) » Wed May 07, 2014 11:50 am

Post by Zdenek »

Pray tell.

Damned autocorrect.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2262 (isolation #121) » Wed May 07, 2014 11:51 am

Post by Zdenek »

Vote:Serene
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2348 (isolation #122) » Mon May 12, 2014 8:06 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 2282, ika wrote:i got this bunch?

bleh

anyway VOTE: jordan

primary suspect for today
Why's that?

Or is this going to be another Ika secret?

I think that Ika was probably trolling me about my scum read on BnB before, so that could be a good lynch.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2349 (isolation #123) » Mon May 12, 2014 8:14 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 2310, ika wrote:whatever

VOTE: dry-fit
So do you think that he's scum with Jordan?
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2350 (isolation #124) » Mon May 12, 2014 8:26 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 2318, Infinite Jesters wrote:
vote: ika
:)
In post 2325, FourteenPointFive wrote:That type of wondering is what is confusing me, along with the now flipped scum trolling possible cover up of it being neither as the mods didn't remove Agar on time.
s a whole, the fact you posted it says that you didn't see a buddy using that kill.
This isn't bad, but I wouldn't back a Zepher lynch today.

With two scum down, I don't think that Reck claiming is urgent.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2353 (isolation #125) » Mon May 12, 2014 8:42 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 2351, Infinite Jesters wrote:if you like that vote so much then why are you not voting him zden
I'm rereading.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2355 (isolation #126) » Mon May 12, 2014 8:51 am

Post by Zdenek »

Brian, why didn't you shoot Zoraster?
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2405 (isolation #127) » Tue May 13, 2014 10:12 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 2382, Svenskt Stål wrote:I am starting to think that Zdenek has to be scum
Poor you.
In post 2385, MrZepher wrote:i was thinking about the possibility of Zdenek/Reck connection on the way to class
I wasn't able to think of much tbh
That is so weird.
In post 2394, Brian Skies wrote:He was getting lynched anyways.
but your kill doesn't end the day, so shooting him would have killed scum and given town another lynch.

Same with Serene.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2406 (isolation #128) » Tue May 13, 2014 10:38 am

Post by Zdenek »

The Goat might be town since the mods didn't remove his posts when he posted on Day One out of shift. Their forgiveness with him means they might have accepted it as a mistake.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2407 (isolation #129) » Tue May 13, 2014 10:39 am

Post by Zdenek »

I guess on Day One they might have been forgiving with anyone, so idk.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2408 (isolation #130) » Tue May 13, 2014 10:51 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 162, MrZepher wrote:I'm not inclined to think BandB is scum at this point in time, but I wouldn't be against lynching them just to remove them from the game if they're going to spam the whole time.
In hindsight, this is pretty bad.
In post 174, Svenskt Stål wrote:I would be down with a BandB lynch, I am leaning town but I dont care, the spamming is just too much. I knew mastin was a clown player without skill but I am suprised to AP sinking into mastins filth.
In light of Mastin, and you just being in L4D with him as scum, this seems barely believable.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2409 (isolation #131) » Tue May 13, 2014 11:04 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 252, Svenskt Stål wrote:Zdenek, You are coming of as scum trying to answer every post in the thread with 5 words.
This attack on me is bs, since you were scum in L4D, knew I was town and had just watched me do the same thing there.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2410 (isolation #132) » Tue May 13, 2014 11:24 am

Post by Zdenek »

Ika, could you say something about how your read on Serene evolved?
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2607 (isolation #133) » Wed May 28, 2014 8:31 pm

Post by Zdenek »

Hello, will be back later today.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2627 (isolation #134) » Thu May 29, 2014 9:31 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 2413, ika wrote:zdneck, wasnt there a game you recently completed where the scums gambited neghbor or something? do you think they are doing that here?
I was. Why do you bring that up?

Reck's walk of shame game, the neighbor claim basically destroyed the scum team, and I have no idea why they did it.

The only thing that worries me about the lover claim here is the idea of not lynching either of them because of the white flag mechanic - I mean, if they were both scum, that would be a baller move. I still don't think that it's likely though.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2628 (isolation #135) » Thu May 29, 2014 9:32 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 2415, Aronis wrote:If it's fake they should die quicker then serene.

VOTE: I Jesters
So why do you think that it's fake?
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2629 (isolation #136) » Thu May 29, 2014 9:38 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 2431, xRECKONERx wrote:I could definitely see Goatscum, given the above.

VOTE: DA GOAT
Reck, could you explain what you found convincing about Venmar's reasoning?
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2630 (isolation #137) » Thu May 29, 2014 9:39 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 2432, ika wrote:after looking though vens logic thingy im willing to go with it
You too.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2631 (isolation #138) » Thu May 29, 2014 10:15 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 2447, hiplop wrote:This actually makes sense. I always just figured it was random but venmar brings up incredible points.
and you.

So here's the thing. I don't understand Venmar's reasoning, so I don't get why people are so gung ho to follow it, and now that so many people are I'm worried that I've turned mafia-retarded in the last week.

I am quite happy with Peregrine.
In post 2466, MrZepher wrote:From just the last couple of pages and the VC I'm curious who Jordan and Zdenek are most willing to lynch today.
I'll get there. I was in the middle of rereading, and I was away for a weekend, and there was the site crash, and I've forgotten most of what I was thinking. I'll be able to get things done tomorrow and Saturday.
In post 2496, ika wrote:just caught up. the thing that pings me is how reck is a "boss"

all flips on scum were assistant managers, it could just be me that irks it but "boss" seems off for flavor.
I kind of like this point.
In post 2532, Aronis wrote:VOTE: Peregrine

Soooo fake.
Maybe?
Otherwise he was seeming fine to me.
In post 2539, hiplop wrote:I mean, I think reck is kind of exaggerating what I posted in there.
What makes you think this?
In post 2558, xRECKONERx wrote:Me/UT did the same kind of mod veto thing in Gay Mafia 2. I'll PM him to ask but yeah.
Did you hear back about this?
In post 2566, goodmorning wrote:It sort of looks like Maf can change distribution literally every shift.
What gave you this idea?

I like the reasoning about Hiplop being town because of the Zoraster-neighbour-claim.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2655 (isolation #139) » Fri May 30, 2014 2:13 pm

Post by Zdenek »

14.5 is complaining about people voting a wagon that he's on for a weird reason.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2656 (isolation #140) » Fri May 30, 2014 2:14 pm

Post by Zdenek »

If I didn't think Ika was scum, I'd be more worried about it.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2724 (isolation #141) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:04 am

Post by Zdenek »

I don't think that I am going to have the chance to read between now and the deadline, but stranger things have happened.
I don't want to lynch Goat.
I thought Ika was scummy.
I'd love it if someone could bullet the reasons good morning is scum.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2773 (isolation #142) » Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:34 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 2658, FourteenPointFive wrote:That's some bullshit Zed, it's one thing to vote on a wagon you think is scum. It's another thing to go "I have nothing...SHEEP". Don't pretend that there isn't a clear difference.
So you'd rather them vote someone else? What the fuck?
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2774 (isolation #143) » Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:36 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 2662, ika wrote:Really the compermise i could see atm with day is a GM lynch.
If you believe in scum slips, look up.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2775 (isolation #144) » Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:38 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 2666, ika wrote:also if you think im scum why are you not voting me?
I've been flying by the seat of my pants for too long in this game.

I'm going to do something about it this weekend.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2776 (isolation #145) » Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:43 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 2688, Dry-fit wrote:
In post 2674, hiplop wrote: All her posts seem like they have a plan to them; as if someone in a QT is telling her the best way to act.
My ass she is. Seriously if hiplop is scum(which he probably is) then goodmorning is definitely town.

Hiplop doesn't seem viable though so we should be lynching Goat. He hasn't done anything since getting a pass after "slipping" by posting out of phase.
I don't want to lynch Goat.

I do want hiplop to explain what he was talking about there.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2777 (isolation #146) » Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:50 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 2738, Infinite Jesters wrote:also 14.5, your willingness to vote gm with the aronis/ika/hiplop/reck foursome that have tried to leave gm and goat as the possibly lynchs and almost certainly contains multiple scum while espousing the fact that scum have no reason to bus is really really really bizarre
Oh, I like this.
In post 2767, Svenskt Stål wrote:if
goodmorning
flips town then we are lynching
reck.
because bad looking vote or something else?

I'm going to start here today.

Vote: 14.5
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2778 (isolation #147) » Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:54 am

Post by Zdenek »

From what I remember and some new stuff, I think that the following should be off-limits for today.

Brian
IJ
The Goat
Jordan
Peregrine
Sven
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2785 (isolation #148) » Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:35 pm

Post by Zdenek »

Is it silly that I think that the mods might be deleting the posts of scum when they post out of shift, but not town?

If I remember correctly, the only posts that have been deleted so far were Serene's.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”