Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia (Game Over)

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #150 (isolation #0) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:32 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm a bit busy today. I'm at the top of page four and had a few questions/comments.
In post 12, Lord Mhork wrote:VOTE: Fuzzylogic

Actual vote. What townie on earth does that? He might as well have posted 'hey guys I promise I'm not scum ok?'
I was more like okay does this guy have inside info. Then I figured no scum are not stupid.

cephir:post 27I'm more in line with Phdscar's thought process. I have grown cynical lately though.
In post 13, MonkeyMan576 wrote:
Vote Fuzzy Logic

How does he know if scum will be easy or tough? "Hopefully the town can pull this off" sounds really manufactured too.
He did you the word imagine in that sentence.
In post 18, Aronis wrote:
In post 4, Kdub wrote:
There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.
A Jedi does not act for personal power or wealth
but seeks knowledge and enlightenment.
A true Jedi never acts from hatred, anger, fear, or aggression
but acts when calm and at peace with the Force.

TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:well I dont know about you guys, but I got a bad feeling about this game. Hopefully the town can pull this off but Im not sure. I imagine the scum going to be tough this game.
Dont look for me to RVS bc I dont... it just not my style.
Why do you say that?

It will be interesting to see Revan's alignment. He could really flip either way and
certainly a power to be reckoned
with.
I really do not like this statement. What makes you say the bold:
In post 21, Aronis wrote:
In post 20, PhDScar wrote:@Arnois can you in any way see that post coming from a town point of view?
No. Even if he is scum, why are we lynching so quickly? If nothing else, discuss it for a while, then end the day. Especially if he is town, we are giving scum a mislynch and night kill for free without forcing them to do anything.
Did you think fuzzy was scum? Did you think anyone on the wagon was scum? What did you want to discuss?

In post 33, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:And I wonder how scum are on my wagon.... this is obvious lynchbait material and scum knows its. Really if I scum I am going to make myself an easy lynch on my first statement.... people are jumping on a random RVS statement. If the town is going to win we need to play smarter than just jumping on random statement, right now im a bit worried if the town can win when it town are just surface reading people.

im not claiming at l-2

read my other games.... you will see I play an awkward game especially as town..... if you want to lynch me than fine lynch me... I would hate to be mislynched but hopefully if I get mislynch it will give some clues who the scum are.
How about trying to figure things out instead of the AtE
In post 34, ActionDan wrote:
In post 26, Kdub wrote:
Day 1 - Vote Count #1

Aegor (0)
-
vezokpiraka (0)
-
Aronis (0)
-
Albert B. Rampage (0)
-
TheUnderachivers (0)
-
farside22 (0)
-
PhDScar (0)
-
PeregrineV (0)
-
Lord Mhork (0)
-
neil1113 (0)
-
Cephrir (0)
-
Antihero (0)
-
TheFuzzylogic99 (7)
- Lord Mhork, MonkeyMan576, ArcAngel9, TiphaineDeath, PhDScar, Cephrir, Aegor
ArcAngel9 (0)
-
TiphaineDeath (0)
-
ActionDan (0)
-
MonkeyMan576 (0)
-
No Lynch (0)
-
Not Voting (10)
- vezokpiraka, Aronis, Albert B. Rampage, TheUnderachivers, farside22, PeregrineV, neil1113, Antihero, TheFuzzylogic99, ActionDan

17 votes available
9 votes needed to lynch

Deadline: (expired on 2014-05-05 17:47:00)
You would have thought the guy scumslipped. Disappointing.

Hrm. VOTE: ArcAngel9
Why the vote on ArcAngel?
In post 39, Antihero wrote:i got a cute poem for you

the white knight rides in
to save...

actually, screw you guys. i lied. i don't have a poem.

VOTE: aronis

p.edit: lol, yeah lynch this with fire
Why aronis?
In post 46, PhDScar wrote:Hey guys do you think maybe Aronis and Fuzzy could be scum together?
No.
In post 50, neil1113 wrote:VOTE: Aronis

As someone who has played with Fuzzy enough, I don't think that was truly a scum-slip. It may have been scummy as hell, but knowing Fuzzy's play-style, that doesn't surprise me. Though one of the main reasons I enjoy playing with Fuzzy, is he's like a scum day-target. Scum love to push for his mislynch, and just wait for him to talk himself into a hole and then they look good for lynching him, until he flips town and then they're all like "oh no! who would have thought?!?!"

Meta Fuzzy before you wagon on guys... that's not a good start.
What is Fuzzy like as town vs scum? Why the vote on Aronis when he wasn't even on the Fuzzy wagon?
In post 56, TheUnderachivers wrote:
In post 55, Aronis wrote:
In post 53, TheUnderachivers wrote:Since its KOTOR, I had wanted to have a short discussion about how much better the original was than KOTOR 2 but I see we are already into the game. My initial reaction is that fuzzy is probs town 'cause these super fast wagons like this are usually scum hoping on.

On a skim, I had an issue with Aegor and I didn't like Cephir's 51 but I need to reread the thread to get a better feel.
KotOR II was infinitely better.
Yeah this is scum.

vote:Aronis[/]
:igmeou:
In post 61, PhDScar wrote:
In post 57, TheUnderachivers wrote:
In post 25, Aegor wrote:
Fuzzy
, absolutely do not claim.
Why not? If he's about to get lynched wouldn't it be wise to claim?

@Cephir, you've never played with Fuzzy correct?
BECUASE HE WAS AT L-2 ON PAGE 2!
Also the vote you made after this, you do know RVS is super over right? So how about find scum and revote. Also I doubt it is a coincidence that your RVS vote landed on a wagon.
QFT
In post 69, Aegor wrote:
In post 29, Aronis wrote: You people seem to be intent on lynching him without any discussion or hesitation.
There is an enormous distinction between L-2, L-1, and lynch.
In post 33, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:And I wonder how scum are on my wagon.... this is obvious lynchbait material and scum knows its. Really if I scum I am going to make myself an easy lynch on my first statement.... people are jumping on a random RVS statement. If the town is going to win we need to play smarter than just jumping on random statement, right now im a bit worried if the town can win when it town are just surface reading people.

im not claiming at l-2

read my other games.... you will see I play an awkward game especially as town..... if you want to lynch me than fine lynch me... I would hate to be mislynched but hopefully if I get mislynch it will give some clues who the scum are.

You would be better off posting only when you have questions for other players and/or want to make a case.

You are, no joke, the biggest lynchbait I have ever seen.
In post 37, PhDScar wrote:Oh please this post is such blatant ATE, and your last was worded that it almost guaranteed to be a scum slip. You are getting lynched this game, and hopefully today after I find out what is going on with Aronis.
VOTE: PhD

Everything he has posted is bad.
What has been bad? This explains nothing and I have a town read current on PHD.
In post 79, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Underachiever

I dont know anything about Nero.... is Nero a hydra....
also since I not informed well in hydras.... are hydra qts made by the mod or by the players
Hydra are by the players.

Leaning scum currently: underachiever, Aegor, TiphaineDeath
Will have more later
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #153 (isolation #1) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:06 am

Post by farside22 »

Neil: Post 84: Are you town reading Tiphaine?

PhD post85 how did it seem scummy?

Neil: post 87 How did post 86 from Antihero not explain his thought process clearly?
Why do you think there is town motivation in the vote/unvote?
Also meh to your second comment here. A few people found the actions on Tiphaine suspicious, pushing on one player for said action is pretty weak.

Aegor wrote: from post 88
1) Willing to lynch by post 16
2) Inappropriate pessimism in post 22
3) Claim in post 39 that fuzzy is appealing to emotion when such a claim is absurd. Claim of a scum slip that he later admitted was ridiculous. I could very easily see this coming from scum attempting to force an early lynch and then planning to act surprised when a page 3 lynch flips town.
etc.
1) not scummy
2) not scummy
3) not scummy

Wins!

I found post neil's post a stretch
How is antihero not scum hunting. Some player simply use their votes and tilaphine is now aware of the issues and has not responded at this time to them so....?
Second Anithero linked one game he had experienced what he is talking about. That is not lazy or scummy. That is typical of players to do.
under wrote:I didn't have a big issue with Aronis telling Fuzzy to claim so I think Aegor telling him don't claim and then accusing him of rolefishing felt kinda lame. That's the kinda thing scum can coast on. Cephir's 51 was nothing more than a push on the fuzzy wagon and since I'm liking Aegor ATM, I'm going to assume that Cephir is your buddy and that's why you are so hostile.
what? :?

antihero:post 102 *points to post I called a stretch* Really that reads as weighing things out?

@Aegor:
Why do you say this about Neil:
In post 119, Aegor wrote:
In post 113, TheUnderachivers wrote:
In post 109, Aegor wrote:Neil's Antihero vote is hilariously awful.
^^^^^

Where is your Neil vote?!?
Nowhere because he does not deserve a vote. His vote on you was awful, necessarily scummy.

VOTE: TiphaineDeath
But you were on the wagon for Fuzzy:
In post 23, Aegor wrote:VOTE: fuzzy

Wagon ahoy

@Lord Mhork post 123 why the town read on Aegor?

@Neil: post 133 why did you vote for Antihero and list him as lazy?
God just finished reading this post.
Serious question: Are you always arrogant? I mean seriously everyone is wrong but you is horrible.

Aegor: Why the Neil vote?
In post 139, Antihero wrote:yeah, nix what i said earlier. this isn't a cautious playstyle. it's aggressively pushing a shit case which pretty much amounts to "eh, i don't agree with his scumtells" and "eh, i don't like his playstyle".
Agreed. I have to go back to the game I played with Neil but I remember he was pretty aggressive (I have a feeling this is a null tell with him) and his points were all over the place more. I think.
Will check on this when I have more time.
I'm more leaning him being an arrogant jerk then anything.

Vezo: What is the town read on Aegor and Neil from? What is with the scum read on Scar?

*waves to Peregrine*

In post 149, ActionDan wrote:VOTE: td

'Wagon escalated too fast'

=

'I feel the need to reposition my vote'

Nothing was said about fuzzy
What?

In post 152, Aronis wrote:@farside: More speculation about the setup then anything. I would guess that Revan is fairly powerful considering he is the main character.
Ah. I missed it was a character. I thought someone was named raven playing this game.

I see people have a town read on Aegor and I don't get that at all. I didn't like that he stuck up for Neil, then voted him. Aegor's points against scar being scummy is a bunch of null crap in my view.
Neil is a jerk that just comes off as arrogant that is most likely pissing people off.
TD's vote and unvote is awful. ActionDan just jumped on that wagon and I'm not a fun of this either.
I'm liking scar, antihero, Lord

Scum: TD, ActionDan, Aegor

vote: Aegor
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #164 (isolation #2) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:26 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 158, Antihero wrote:
In post 153, farside22 wrote:Agreed. I have to go back to the game I played with Neil but I remember he was pretty aggressive (I have a feeling this is a null tell with him) and his points were all over the place more. I think.
Will check on this when I have more time.
I'm more leaning him being an arrogant jerk then anything.
i don't know...

slept on it and i might be getting sucked into a bad scumread because 1) he's inflammatory and 2) i'm personally invested because he's baiting me.
re-evaluation of everyone is needed
Been there, felt that. Last game I played with Neil (he was scum that game). I had to step back and few times before I went off on a tagent.
It worked out in my favor doing so.
More I remembered in that game he followed me in my reads once I entered after attacking different people for different reasons.
In post 159, MonkeyMan576 wrote:I am not in favor of an early lynch, but Fuzzy is still scummiest in my book so I like my vote. I hate the "his meta shows he acts scummy when he is town" argument btw.
Why is Fuzzy the scummiest? What other reads do you have?
In post 161, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 88, Aegor wrote:1) Willing to lynch by post 16
2) Inappropriate pessimism in post 22
3) Claim in post 39 that fuzzy is appealing to emotion when such a claim is absurd. Claim of a scum slip that he later admitted was ridiculous. I could very easily see this coming from scum attempting to force an early lynch and then planning to act surprised when a page 3 lynch flips town.
etc.
Would like clarification on this.

1) So was Cephrir (), TD (), Angel (), Monkey (), and Mhork ()
2) "Inappropriate pessimism is such an exact phrase that exactly describes .
3) Fuzzy admitted to using it in . You claim he's wrong (, )

You also tell Fuzzy to shut the fuck up.
In post 69, Aegor wrote:You would be better off posting only when you have questions for other players and/or want to make a case.
When Fuzzy flips scum like I highly suspect he will, you'll be next.

Vote: Fuzzy
Why did you say all this about Aegor but vote Fuzzy?
In post 162, PhDScar wrote:
In post 153, farside22 wrote:
PhD post85 how did it seem scummy?
Just the way it was worded rubbed me the wrong way. It is really just a gut read and likely shrouded in biases seeing as how I already thought he was scum when I read it.
But it is still wrong to do that really heavy AtE without doing anything actually town.

@Neil didn't you want to also respond to this three points made at me?
I wasn't a fan of the AtE with nothing either. I'm waiting to see what Fuzzy says next, but Neil's passionate view on Fuzzy in the game gives me pause to look into fuzzy.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #171 (isolation #3) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:30 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 165, MonkeyMan576 wrote:
In post 163, PhDScar wrote:
In post 159, MonkeyMan576 wrote:I am not in favor of an early lynch, but Fuzzy is still scummiest in my book so I like my vote. I hate the "his meta shows he acts scummy when he is town" argument btw.
Okay why don't you want an early lynch? Who else is scum besides Fuzzy? What do you think of Fuzzy's posts? What do you think of the posts defending him?
Don't just say you want to keep the day going, and not lynch early but do no work to make it so.
Fos:MonkeyMan
You don't know why an early lynch is bad?

I think the posts defending him are well meaning in that they don't want early lynches either, and they may have meta on him, but that doesn't preclude fuzzy from being scum.

Fuzzy's posts are scummy, or just intentionally bad.
What about Fuzzy's post is scummy?
This vague stuff does not work for me.

@Neil: Wasn't trying to be offensive. It was how I felt when I read your post. Also I had no idea you were trying to push buttons. I never checked into your games. I was basing my impression of how you played in our last game as your normal behavior. You know how you appologized for your comments, I always figured that was based on pass relationships you dealt with in other games.

What about post 67
In post 67, TiphaineDeath wrote:UNVOTE: yeah that escalated way to quickly.
reads town? What about 166 reads as town? I mean TD says hey I noticed fuzzy's post was bad but other people voted and I jumped off. I mean there is nothing about what he got from the wagon. Usually if someone thinks a player is town (and yes I have seen this happen before I continue this story) people will go on a wagon and then scum hunt from those that followed the crazy logic.
I don't see anything from that from TD.

On a side note I'm sad I missed RVS I was going to vote Neil for our last game. :P
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #173 (isolation #4) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:54 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 169, TiphaineDeath wrote:The thing you are missing is that town doesn't need a reason to say things. Town can just say things they are thinking, even if they are stupid. Scum will always be considering what they are going to say next and how it will effect game and peoples perception of them and how to make it look like that isn't what they're thinking. That post has no thought behind it, I don't think it's a scum post I don't want to do a huge writeup right now as I am in class, reason on those three will be inc later.
Why did you vote for Fuzzy?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #178 (isolation #5) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:02 am

Post by farside22 »

Aegor wrote:I think that together they are. So there.
Why are they scummy?
Could you please show me where I stuck up for Neil? I do not see that anywhere.
Here
In post 119, Aegor wrote:
In post 113, TheUnderachivers wrote:
^^^^^

Where is your Neil vote?!?
Nowhere because he does not deserve a vote. His vote on you was awful, necessarily scummy.

VOTE: TiphaineDeath
Then quickly voted here.
In post 137, Aegor wrote:VOTE: neil
How are my feelings about neil related at all to my presence on the fuzzy wagon?
You felt neil was awful but voted for Fuzzy. I'm trying to understand how one player's views you see as awful but voted for Fuzzy at the start of the game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #199 (isolation #6) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:06 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 182, Aegor wrote:
Farside wrote:Why are they scummy?
None of them have town motivation to me, and all of them have very plausible scum motivation.
How is 2 and 3 scum motiviated.
2 is an oppinion and 3 the player admited it was AtE.

Here...Then quickly voted here.
I do not see any "sticking up for neil." Surely you are not saying that refusal to vote someone at a given time is "sticking up" for that person? That is obviously ridiculous.[/quote]

Dude you stated it was not necessarily scummy. How does that read I still think the guy is scummy?

You felt neil was awful but voted for Fuzzy. I'm trying to understand how one player's views you see as awful but voted for Fuzzy at the start of the game.
I still fail to see how my initial vote on fuzzy has anything whatsoever to do with a much later assessment on a completely different player. You will have to explain this to me as you would to a young child.[/quote]

*walks with Aegor, smiles and pats him on the head*

Mom voice: Sweetie you see there is a person. He said something really dumb and scummy. I saw you voted for him. But other person says something that is also dumb and scummy but you didn't think it was so scummy. I was wondering
if you can at all that is
explain why you voted for one over the other.

Now if you thought Neil was scummy over all why didn't you vote at the time and vote TD?

Also why the switch from Neil to TD? What changed your mind?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #200 (isolation #7) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:09 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 196, neil1113 wrote:
In post 195, vezokpiraka wrote:@Nero/mastin: I've played with neil before. His play was nearly identical to this one. In that game he was
a vig that shot his scum neighbor.
Also neil is super easy to read. Is he genuinely scumhunting? If yes he's town.
Love your neighbor as you love yourself...

Dang Vezok, put me on blast why don't you... :(

I'm sorry by the way to everyone in this game, but I just don't see the case on TD, at least not nearly as much as everyone else does to warrant a vote. I'm still reading TD as sorry town (like apologetic town, not terrible town), and it seems to me like he's just trying to play the game. He's just sheepish that's all.

The direction I'd prefer much more than TD:

VOTE: Aegor
I was half celebrating that somoene else see's him scummy when I had flash backs to you following me in our last game together.
*shudder*
Why are you thinking Aegor is scum?
In post 198, PhDScar wrote:
In post 197, neil1113 wrote:
In post 196, neil1113 wrote:
In post 195, vezokpiraka wrote:@Nero/mastin: I've played with neil before. His play was nearly identical to this one. In that game he was
a vig that shot his scum neighbor.
Also neil is super easy to read. Is he genuinely scumhunting? If yes he's town.
Love your neighbor as you love yourself...

Dang Vezok, put me on blast why don't you... :(

I'm sorry by the way to everyone in this game, but I just don't see the case on TD, at least not nearly as much as everyone else does to warrant a vote. I'm still reading TD as sorry town (like apologetic town, not terrible town), and it seems to me like he's just trying to play the game. He's just sheepish that's all.

The direction I'd prefer much more than TD:

And yes I know if TD gets killed / lynched and flips scum, I'm going to look helluva bad... :/
Well now you are!
:roll: :lol:
Bad question. Bad Scar.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #216 (isolation #8) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:54 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 202, PhDScar wrote:Wasn't a question and what was bad about it? His defense really wouldn't made me think he was scum because town accidentally defend scum all the time it happens. But then he made a really out of place distancing statement that makes it look like he expects TD to flip scum.
Sorry i read it as a question for some reason. I don't know what I was thinking.
In post 208, Lord Mhork wrote:I still don't see a shred of reasoning for scar scum. Even if he has a weak opening, he's still doing fine now and showing decent motivation.
I'm ok with deathing fuzzy, td, and Neil. Fuzzy is still scummy as all hell, TD isn't even trying to stop his wagon, and Neil is just an arrogant scummy player.

Agreed with the above. I forgot about Fuzzy with all the chaos from Neil. He sure did disappear.
In post 214, Albert B. Rampage wrote:*scumhunting intensifies*

I really think neil is scum here. He's too cartoonishly mean-spirited, it feels like an exagerrated persona.
How do you get that impression?
In post 215, Albert B. Rampage wrote:TiphaineDeath sounds fake to me. Add him in the cake mix.
What post comes off as fake?
Agar wrote:2 is a justification for ending the day at one page. Scum motivation is self-evident. The fact that fuzzy said his play was AtE does not make his post AtE. Scar's push benefits from a claim of AtE against fuzzy.
2. Has nothing to do with ending the day. You are thinking of point 1.
I don't even know how you can possibly think that because a player that is being accused of AtE and admits that it is AtE does not = AtE.

Because that one act was not necessarily scummy. It could still be scummy, but even if it is not, that does not mean that he is not scum or that an assessment of his posting as a whole does not suggest he is scum.
I really don't get the difference.
I believe I voted for both, so where is the problem?
:facepalm: :facepalm:
*head desk*
*head desk*
*head desk*
*head desk*

I seriously don't know how you don't get what I'm putting down at this point.
You didn't vote for the guy till later!

I do have rankings of scumminess. I have lynch pools. So my vote does not mean I view that person as the scummiest. In some cases, my vote does not even suggest that I think the person is scum.
So you vote based on what you feel at the time, who you think is the scummiest or where ever the wind goes that agrees with your reads?

TD's corpus of posts. But, as I said, my vote is basically equally on both.
Why are you still supsicious of Neil? Did you think his comments were BS and he did all that as scum?
If so what would be the motive as scum?

Anyone that knows Aegor meta or playstyle confirm if Aegor vote goes pretty much like this normally?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #226 (isolation #9) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:36 pm

Post by farside22 »

Mod: on v/la till Monday.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #342 (isolation #10) » Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:18 am

Post by farside22 »

@ Monkey:
In post 300, MonkeyMan576 wrote:I will be reading through later tonight, but ArcAngel's PL crap is very annoying. No one has ever accused her of being the greatest player in mafia history.
Why did you make this comment when AA stated nothing about a PL?
MonkeyMan576 wrote:Sorry, i don't know who is scum right now. If you want to lynch me for that, fine. I will come up with a list of reads toinight though.
What happened to your Fuzzy read?

Yeah I'm not buying it. No read, defensive for no reason and
MonkeyMan576 wrote:AA9 and Under are just being insulting. I have a plethora of mafia experience and resent their remarks.

And the supposed meta read on me is totally wrong. I contribute when there is something to contribute to, it has nothing to do with my alignment.
This is completely infactual. There was nothing insulting stated either player.

vote: Monkey
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #346 (isolation #11) » Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:38 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 243, Antihero wrote:PV is stuck in a tunnel and that's kind of disconcerting
I don't see why. Do you have a reason for thinking tunneling is bad for PV?
In post 267, ArcAngel9 wrote:And btw Monkey is usually more active scum. His odd behaviour smells scum
the whole scum team must be in these guys...

Arnois
TD
Aegor
Vezo

ActionDan
monkeyman
I'm fixing the above. I agree with the rest. Vezo's a difficult person to read but from what I recall of his play this is a huge improvement from what I remember and I haven't disagreed with much of what he stated.

@UnderAchiever: Why did you stated the bold:
In post 273, TheUnderachivers wrote:Initial impression is that Mhork's looks town, but he's competent enough a player that it could be either alignment.
Monkeyman I'll have to wait and see. It looks kinda scum, but Monkey always looks like scum to the uninformed; you have to see the town motive, and there's possible town motive in him because he's not just sheeping/parotting
; he's adding his own voice, so I'm strongly considering town. AA9 could be either, but I lean towards town. TD's probtown too. PhD could be either. Him saying he's fine with lynching now sorta looks town, but the way he said it pinged me. Overall town.

It's the Cephrir and Aegor votes that stick out the most to me on my initial impression, ESPECIALLY given Aegor's greeting to Cephrir at the beginning, but eh. Initial impressions are just that, and these initial impressions basically boil down to a whole lotta "nullish-town".
then state this later:
In post 280, TheUnderachivers wrote:though I DO agree with my baby, Angel, about Monkey so that might be the best lynch afterall. (I had also forgot he was in this game.)
What changed and where did you see MM giving any view that was thoughtful or involved with scum hunting?
In post 292, TheUnderachivers wrote:
In post 228, Aronis wrote:As scummy as ever I see.

VOTE: Fuzzylogic
Yeah, this is just scum.

Whoever else is scum, this is simply scum.
In post 243, Antihero wrote:PV is stuck in a tunnel and that's kind of disconcerting
Yep. PV easily could be scum, here.
Why do you think PV could be scum?
In post 299, ArcAngel9 wrote:what the hell is wrong with PV?
Why he is so stuborn?
I've learned from my own POV that stubborn is just how I am. If I read someone as scum it take a freeking lot for people to convince me I'm wrong.
In post 311, MonkeyMan576 wrote:I'm not going to get drawn into your ate game, AA9.

I said policy lynches are anti-town, and your comments suggested a pro-policy lynch stance.

And I said policy lynching is annoying, not you specifically. So no, I didn't call anyone any names.
Bawhahaha. Seriously why hasn't this guy been lynched yet?
In post 339, Aegor wrote:VOTE: monkey

Weak defense with no scumhunting? Scumtell numero uno.
scum bussing ^
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #539 (isolation #12) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:54 am

Post by farside22 »

@ aegor: I thought you were scum and I read monkey as scum, hence my bussing statement.
I still think your hemming and hawing about talking more or hammering looks manufactured.
However that said I think td is scum and I can't for the life of me imagine scum bussing back to back days.

Currently I can't go back and quote. Sadly the place I work just blocked ms. :cry:
Don't expect quote walls from me any more.

Vote: td
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #544 (isolation #13) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:33 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 535, Antihero wrote:
AA9 and ABR
: opinions on neil, please
Yes I know this is not directed at me, however the last game I was in with Neil, his scum buddy was getting attacked by squirel. He stayed out of the convo. In fact if I recall correctly I believe he add his scum buddy to his scum list without explaining why.
I know he never saw me express that before. I look at things after a game for a reminder for next time.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #604 (isolation #14) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:47 pm

Post by farside22 »

Peregrine: what happened to your scum read on aegor?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #613 (isolation #15) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:47 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 605, Aegor wrote:
In post 539, farside22 wrote:@ aegor: I thought you were scum and I read monkey as scum, hence my bussing statement.
I still think your hemming and hawing about talking more or hammering looks manufactured.
However that said I think td is scum and I can't for the life of me imagine scum bussing back to back days.
Farside, just realized I did not respond to this. If TD flips town, am I still then your #1 suspect?
Yes.
Frankly I have not forgotten my suspicions on you. Anyone that thinks your town....*looks* not really.
And no a hammer on a player that most wanted lynch does not give you auto town points.
vezokpiraka wrote:
vote td

Claim time.
Did you even comment about td day one?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #614 (isolation #16) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:52 pm

Post by farside22 »

Okay sorry I posted because I'm on the phone and had to look back at vezo for a moment.
He stated he read td scummy early day one with no reason.
Vezo: why do you think td is scum?

Also why did you just push for Neil, unvote and vote td?

unvote
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #620 (isolation #17) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:46 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 616, Aegor wrote:
In post 613, farside22 wrote: Farside, just realized I did not respond to this. If TD flips town, am I still then your #1 suspect?
Yes.
Frankly I have not forgotten my suspicions on you. Anyone that thinks your town....*looks* not really.
And no a hammer on a player that most wanted lynch does not give you auto town points.
Perhaps you should worry about such matters once I actually start passing off my hammer as a basis for townreading me? I think you should have a more open mind.

@farside: what do you think the odds of vezok's monkey vote being a bus are?[/quote]

Someone mentioned vezo or I dreamed it, anyways I recalled because of that monkey's comment on vezo was reading him as null and vezo voting him for find him null. I don't get why that was a reason to vote for monkey.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #632 (isolation #18) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:59 pm

Post by farside22 »

@ vezo: do players think your town typically? As I said before I noticed an improvement in your game but null read on you was typically response from what I remember. I'll look for what monkey said exactly later.
Why did you switch from pushing Neil to putting td at l1?

In post 630, Antihero wrote:
In post 628, Aegor wrote:Anyway, Anti, do you have a scumblock and/or townbloc?
yes, both
but townbloc is like fight club, you don't talk about it. if you put on your sherlock holmes cap and read my ISO, you can probably figure them out though.

neil and aronis are the scummiest

slots of particular interest are: TD, Aegor, TheUnderachivers, PhDScar, actiondan and vezok
Why scar?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #650 (isolation #19) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:31 am

Post by farside22 »

Aronis: Who do you think is scum currently?

Vezo: I'm still waiting for you to explain why you switched from neil to TD today.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #651 (isolation #20) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:35 am

Post by farside22 »

Oh Neil, Neil! I see you posting around. You going to come in and give this game your thoughts yet? :neutral:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #662 (isolation #21) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:54 am

Post by farside22 »

Neil: the one thing about vezo I remember for sure cases have never been something he did. Used to drive me to drink. That said why is td town when he hasn't made a case either? I mean the most I see from him is apathy, a defense for monkey and I can't think off the top of my head any scum read he has.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #666 (isolation #22) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:28 am

Post by farside22 »

I still don't get that aegor town read.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #667 (isolation #23) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:34 pm

Post by farside22 »

I double checked td and I don't get the cipher scum read at all.
And today all I see is crickets as far as scum reads go.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #680 (isolation #24) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:14 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 679, Aegor wrote:Does anyone feel strongly about TD v. neil; if so, why?
I do, but my reason for town reading Neil is meta based.
He's not a type that I saw using confusion or disagreement in his game. I believe he thinks TD is town. I just disagree.

Vote TD

I'm happy with vezo response.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #694 (isolation #25) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:34 am

Post by farside22 »

Aronis read tbh is forgettable. I forgot he was in the game and I don't know why he finds the players he listed as scummy.
I'll look back at him later, tomorrow.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #705 (isolation #26) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:31 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 704, Aronis wrote:
In post 701, Antihero wrote:
In post 695, Aronis wrote:
In post 693, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Antihero, you've been calling Aronis scum for a while, what do you think of swinging the momentum to him now?
And that's why he is scum^. He has no legitimate case on me.
well for one, townies usually don't fish for flavor claims.
Really?

I am a variation of a Flavor Cop.

That should explain all of the flavor claims. So while I'm at it,
If no one objects, I request that Fuzzy flavor claims.
Why on earth did you pick fuzzy?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #707 (isolation #27) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:46 pm

Post by farside22 »

I asked because fuzzy said the following.
In post 219, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Im still here... just got busy with things in RL.

Since I want to put the whole thing to bed... my first post was a very bad attempt at crumbing. I was trying not look like I was crumbing. Obvious I am aweful at crumbing. I dont crumb so I dont know how ...Prob should of not tried but too late for that. Was trying avoid admitting it since I didnt want to oust my crumb. That is all I am going to say .....

I am going to reread things and try to give my opinion on things. I am thinking prob a read list but not 100 percent sure if that is what I will do or not.

I mean seriously what is aronis thinking?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #710 (isolation #28) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:56 pm

Post by farside22 »

To both aronis and aegor. Crumbling is not scummy.
What he 'a crumbling is irrelevant. The fact he crumbled at all is a town tell. I have only once seen scum crumble a role and that player played it so well I never questioned it.
This was subtle. It wasn't in your face so I see nothing or even a reason to check fuzzy.
On top of that monkey's vote on fuzzy was crap.
So I ask again why fuzzy ?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #712 (isolation #29) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:12 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 711, Aegor wrote:Where is the crumb? Why would crumbling be a towntell? My experience has not suggested that at all.
Scum crumble? Fuzzy said it was his first post.
Like I said only once have I seen scum do it. I saw town do it more as vt's to try and get a shot pointed there way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #716 (isolation #30) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:26 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 715, Antihero wrote:
In post 712, farside22 wrote:
In post 711, Aegor wrote:Where is the crumb? Why would crumbling be a towntell? My experience has not suggested that at all.
Scum crumble? Fuzzy said it was his first post.
Like I said only once have I seen scum do it. I saw town do it more as vt's to try and get a shot pointed there way.
right.

it takes planning ahead of time for scum to crumb (depending on how subtle they are, they risk locking themselves into a bad fakeclaim).
in hindsight, aronis' is not subtle at all and i'm liking him for town based on the fact that monkey already flipped scum rolecop.
Your probably right. I was just like you did what to who...why?
I have to sometimes remind myself that players don't always make sense.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #768 (isolation #31) » Sat May 03, 2014 2:53 pm

Post by farside22 »

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #783 (isolation #32) » Sun May 04, 2014 12:04 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 769, Cephrir wrote:I don't actually understand why we are voting for aegor
I posted on day one reasons I find him scummy . I'm getting on the computer and post links and thoughts later.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #784 (isolation #33) » Sun May 04, 2014 12:07 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 780, Aronis wrote:Because you're trying to be opportunistic scum and attempt to lynch a 'confirmed scum' that isn't.
Neil did not vote for aegor how is he being opportunistic?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #789 (isolation #34) » Sun May 04, 2014 4:02 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 787, The Goat wrote:Can someone tell me what Aronis claimed? He looked awful in the first 20 pages.
I thought he said something about flavor cop.

Of course I never got why he checked out Fuzzzy.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #790 (isolation #35) » Sun May 04, 2014 4:19 am

Post by farside22 »

The why Aegor is scum post.
As always short Tl'DR will be at the bottom.

First this was my link for my first suspicion: here
This and other things he mentions about Neil are not scummy. Awful votes stand out more.

Now we move onto my issue with his vote on Monkey at the end of the day.
When Monkey was just coming around this was Aegor's reason for jumping on the wagon.
In post 339, Aegor wrote:VOTE: monkey

Weak defense with no scumhunting? Scumtell numero uno.
Then even though Monkey had barely explain a scum read he goes here with his vote:
In post 372, Aegor wrote:Then maybe you should eliminate the soundness of the premise by posting content.

VOTE: ABR
Many things with Monkey goes on where Monkey makes up a list of reads on people that clearly look like a player who iso'ed the game instead of reading and we have this comment.
In post 408, Aegor wrote:I am ambivalent about ending a large game with so much time left and with so little involvement from some players (coughcoughABRcoughcough), but if the game will drag because people are already set on Monkey, so be it.

Does no one else feel like there is nothing to be gained by continuing the day?
No one answered this, but if he wanted more conversation then he shouldn't want to hammer.
In post 424, Aegor wrote:Is the monkey wagon like a legit end-the-day wagon, or are we going to transfer to yet another player?
Hey lets see if we can change to someone else to
In post 443, Aegor wrote:Shoot. I was debating whether I should hammer. :(
I thought about hammering after making pointless noise
In post 448, Aegor wrote:
In post 447, Aronis wrote:Hanharr is a bounty hunter. Hardly pro-town.
Do you not think that scum have fakeclaims? I think there is a 0% chance that Hanharr is a scum flavor role.

Why are your posts so scummy?
Sticks up for the fake claim
In post 467, Aegor wrote:Yep.

People I would not mind dying today:

{Monkey, TP, neil, ABR}

First three are straight-up scummy, and ABR is scummily useless.

I could go either way on fuzzy at the moment, but I see little reason to lynch anyone else.
Monkey is on the list, why after the defense?
In post 469, Aegor wrote:VOTE: Monkey
Hammer vote.
In post 501, Aegor wrote:VOTE: Tiphaine Death obviously.

BTW you are welcome, everyone.
Taking credit for the hammer.
In post 626, Aegor wrote:I wanted recognition. I expected no towncred.
Hey no town cred, yeah fucking right.

The TL'DR and don't care part:

In short I have see Aegor's case's from Scar to Neil built on null fucking shit that is not scummy. He votes for monkey after it's clear people are looking at Monkey and then hops off to me looking to give his scum buddy time to come up with something. He hammer's his buddy.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #792 (isolation #36) » Sun May 04, 2014 6:24 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 791, Antihero wrote:
In post 787, The Goat wrote:Can someone tell me what Aronis claimed? He looked awful in the first 20 pages.
he claimed
flavor
cop, fuzzy. given the 1) extent of the breadcrumbing in aronis' iso prior to the claim and 2) the flip of a scum rolecop already, i'm treating aronis as town.
In post 788, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Are you voting Goat bc you think his slot is scum or is it something else
yeah, because of phd

Yeah if it wasn't for the scum rc I'd be voting aronis.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #811 (isolation #37) » Mon May 05, 2014 2:13 am

Post by farside22 »

Looking at the list that vezo brought over I'm adding AD to my scum list.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #817 (isolation #38) » Mon May 05, 2014 3:03 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 802, Aegor wrote:
In post 801, Antihero wrote:were you wondering if you should hammer monkey or not? were you wondering if there were any viable counter wagons? both? neither?
*sigh* The former. We had already formed several wagons (beginning with the fuzzy wagon), but the Monkey one seemed to me to have the highest probability of ending in a lynch. I was generally considering voting/hammering Monkey, but as I stated in several posts, did not want to end the day prematurely. As is able to be inferred from my posts, however, "prematurely" is best defined not in number of days remaining but in terms of how much productive discussion could remain. Thus my eventual hammer once discussion stalled and given my pretty solid scumread on Monkey.
I'm a bit confused. You hesitate to vote, ask in general if there is another counter wagon, but you feel assured monkey is scum.
Do you see how none of that makes any sense?
In post 814, The Goat wrote:Upon reading his iso, I do not like the Aegor train.
Why ?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #830 (isolation #39) » Mon May 05, 2014 3:50 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 823, Albert B. Rampage wrote:farside, the Monkey wagon was teetering. It could have easily been snuffed out and we would have lynched ActionDan instead. Aegor put a definitive end to that. And he was right. What are you going to do about Neil?
You realize aegor is voting action dan ? Or did it switch?
Oh he switched, fascinating.
As for Neil I had a town read on him and admitting to looking bad if td flipped scum is scummy because..???
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #842 (isolation #40) » Mon May 05, 2014 7:13 am

Post by farside22 »

VOTE: AD
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #887 (isolation #41) » Tue May 06, 2014 2:49 am

Post by farside22 »

I don't get the goat votes.

Fuzzy what is with the quick 180 on AD?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #889 (isolation #42) » Tue May 06, 2014 3:47 am

Post by farside22 »

@GI: meh. The discussion was on the page I consider it lazy to not read everything going on, not scummy. It's pretty simple to look and read the page and understand the case on AD is not pl.
if I told you how much I tune certain things out and what I don't tune out when playing it may surprise you.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #979 (isolation #43) » Wed May 07, 2014 1:26 am

Post by farside22 »

UNVOTE: Dan

I'm really confused.

Anti you received a message?

Neil: clearly you stated a guilty with what anti quoted. Explain exactly what your thought process and reasoning in your next post.

I need to reread something.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1066 (isolation #44) » Wed May 07, 2014 9:04 am

Post by farside22 »

Currently phone posting and I find if I quote thins and move to the next page I lose what I saw.
Expect multi posting.

In post 1011, Antihero wrote:
In post 1007, GreyICE wrote:Oh come on, she's not even bothering to hide it, why should we hide the fact we know it?
my scumread is mostly built on associatives with the goat/phd slot. sans a goat flip, there's really not much there.

The scum read on goat is what? You want to say someone doesn't come in guns blazing and that's scummy? Because from what I experience from this place very few come in actually doing a read through with points any more.
Prior to that scar did nothing scummy.
In post 1012, GreyICE wrote:Oh mine is twofold. First, she's having issues directly engaging with people about the game, even though she's happy to engage about other things, and second she's criticizing people's play, not their towniness. Farside isn't one of those players who believes that lynching the worst players in the game will lead to a town loss, so yeah.

Also her engagement with the Monkey wagon was fucking hysterical. Literally dead middle of the wagon. It was "ignore idiot buddy with scum PR until it becomes apparent he's unsalvagable, then bus early enough to try and get towncred." Combine with "push possible powder keg to see if he explodes" and it could literally come from a textbook of "this is the best way to play scum in a 17 player game." Sadly for her I've read the textbook.
Hi.

If I recall I was reading the game when arc brought up monkey, I researched monkey and saw the inconsistances and called him on it more then once.

As for the first part I'm phone posting a lot and behind even more.
Something's I just don't have time for is deep dives and long conversations.
I note things people say and respond when I can.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1068 (isolation #45) » Wed May 07, 2014 9:12 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1028, Antihero wrote:
In post 1027, Aegor wrote:Also someone walk me through the guilty claim thing because the entire debacle makes very little sense to me. I suppose this may be my rationalization, but it seemed to me that neil was perhaps indicating possession of a guilty result on me via GreyICE's assertion of a mod-confirmed guilty rather than possession of a guilty result he himself had received.
"there is a guilty result on aegor"
"we have a guilty result on aegor"
"greyice has a guilty result on aegor"

those are 3 ways i came up with to say "there's a guilty result on aegor" off the top of my head. i'm sure there's a million more, which neil could have used if that's really what he meant. "
i
have a guilty result on aegor" means something different.

that aside, i'm thinking the action that's supposed to "confirm" neil comes with a message about a disturbance in the force.

that sounds town to you?

Why risk coming out with a guilty as scum. That literally makes no sense.
In post 1029, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Neil is scum.
Why?
Town to scum in a blink with no reasoning, fascinating.
In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5874906#p5874906]post 1040[/url], neil1113 wrote:I'd rather not explain the disturbance in the force right now, but I will say, Anti won't be dying tonight. And if Scum would like to try my gambit, it won't end nicely for them. :)

And I'm not worried about them targeting me tonight either. At least not yet. I'm fairly certain someone in this game has my back. Unless Scum don't mind not getting a kill off.

As for my guilty remark, I do have a guilty on Aegor, in my notes. When I typed it up, that's exactly what I expressed. Why the hell would I fake claim a guilty on Aegor and then take it back all of a sudden?

You guys make literally no sense. But I love this wagon hopping, it makes for a good VCA.

P.S. After I've released this, watch for those who desperately want to pursue my lynch....

P.S.S. My ability in no way confirms Anti is town/scum, FYI.

P.S.S.S. My vote on Aegor stays because I think he's scum, and with the guilty Grey had, it just confirmed my suspicions. Either way, Aegor is still scum to me. And you can look at my entire vote history and posting patterns from the day before to find confirmation of that. Aegor has always been my suspicions.
In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5874919#p5874919]post 1042[/url], Antihero wrote:so... i see softclaims for pgo-maker, mason/friendly neighbor, bulletproof...

it's a screwed up fakeclaim parade!

p.edit - no, actually aronis was the hammer

Did aronis just fucking hammer again!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1069 (isolation #46) » Wed May 07, 2014 9:13 am

Post by farside22 »

If that was a hammer, Neil who besides aegor is your scum read?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1070 (isolation #47) » Wed May 07, 2014 9:31 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1055, Antihero wrote:calm down

as soon as i figured out the "disturbance in the Force" thing had to do with neil, i wasn't going to let him live anyway
DO YOU FUCKING KNOW WHO IN THE MOVIE SAYS THIS!!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1072 (isolation #48) » Wed May 07, 2014 9:33 am

Post by farside22 »

Damn fuck phone posting shit

http://youtu.be/UA0kNGaYrtg

Tell me why that would come from scum??
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1074 (isolation #49) » Wed May 07, 2014 9:35 am

Post by farside22 »

Sorry abr I'm pissed about phone posting and hammer when I barely can find time to post.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1078 (isolation #50) » Wed May 07, 2014 9:47 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1075, GreyICE wrote:Hi farscum

Suck my rooster

Showing up after the lynch to copulating complain is less than useless.
Hi jerk face. Go look to see if I've been online at all during the interchange.

You want to know where I've been, working, getting a phone call that my mother in law is worse and I need to leave work if possible so my husband can go see her just in case. Come home and waited at home till my son got home, since no one else can.
Please go shove you infactal crap up your cold ass.

Oh and if you give two shits it was a false alarm and my father in law panicked.

How's your day going?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1079 (isolation #51) » Wed May 07, 2014 9:49 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1076, Antihero wrote:...and she's not even paying that much attention at that.
In post 1072, farside22 wrote:Damn fuck phone posting shit

http://youtube/UA0kNGaYrtg

Tell me why that would come from scum??
the thing that caused him to feel the disturbance was alderaan blowing up. so yeah, i could see that coming from scum.
:facepalm:
The person saying the feel a disturbance not what he is talking about.
You think you got a message from scum because why?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1085 (isolation #52) » Wed May 07, 2014 10:03 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1083, Antihero wrote:for your benefit, farside:
In post 1031, Antihero wrote:
In post 953, neil1113 wrote:I
can easily confirm who I am through Anti
when the time comes (even though as of right now, Anti doesn't know this.)
In post 986, Antihero wrote:i got a mod message last night about feeling a disturbance in the force.
i'm putting two and two together to make four.

i doubt this is a coincidence.
Bolding where my understanding of Neil's claim seemed to imply.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1109 (isolation #53) » Sat May 10, 2014 11:12 pm

Post by farside22 »

Aronis: I want you to say what flavor you supposedly got about abr.
Last time you asked for flavor first the stated that it matched what you received.

Action dan: who is scum and why?

Pere: same question to you.

I have seen aronis hammer 2 players without waiting for a claim. "Investigated" fuzzy for no reason stated and now abr.

Aronis: why did you "investigate" abr over dan?

Vote: aronis
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1134 (isolation #54) » Sun May 11, 2014 12:41 pm

Post by farside22 »

Seriously a hammer without waiting for a full claim?
Someone remind me was Dan even suspicious of Adonis?

I still feel Adonis is scum. His hammers and flavor claim without saying what his flavor was.
I still don't see a reason to check fuzzy. There was/is nothing scummy about fuzzy.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1155 (isolation #55) » Thu May 15, 2014 1:10 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1145, Antihero wrote:that aronis push was beyond terrible and there's no goddamn way greyice doesn't get killed over a cop clear for no reason
Besides the claim from aronis what would you see coming from him that was town?
That was push was accurate. He freaking hammered 2 players without a fucking claim!
Cephrir wrote:
In post 1144, Antihero wrote:VOTE: farside
I may as well be straight up, this is what I wanted to do tomorrow
:?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1156 (isolation #56) » Thu May 15, 2014 1:18 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1151, Antihero wrote:
In post 1147, Cephrir wrote:
ok... so why aren't you voting farside?

vezok and goat alone are make the actiondan wagon toxic. double for vezok who stumbles in with a bandwagon vote after i softclaimed.
So dan is town in your view because of two player?

Dan has lurked his way through the game with barely a thought process in his head and sheep onto aronis with what you called a terrible push.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1168 (isolation #57) » Thu May 15, 2014 4:56 am

Post by farside22 »

Well that explains my note this morning.
1shot bp townie now vt.
Great job anti town.

vote action dan
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1207 (isolation #58) » Sat May 17, 2014 1:04 pm

Post by farside22 »

So the whole reason I am being voted for is that grey ice is dead. Pffffffft

Sure lets bring WIFOM bullshit into this. I mean grey was alive yesterday but who the fuck cares right?!
Give me a break.

I was hoping not having to full claim but some scum*cough* cephire* wants to use WIFOM as a scum tell.

I am You are Meetra Surik (Non-consecutive jailkeeper and 1 shot BP).

Night one I target AA (grey ice) because I thought with AA she would be targeted night one. Night 3 I targeted action dan because I'm scum reading him and hoped to block him.
I can jail someone tonight.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1210 (isolation #59) » Sat May 17, 2014 1:30 pm

Post by farside22 »

I'm looking at Pere, dan and cephire scum team.
I'll put a case together tomorrow when I can get to a computer.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1223 (isolation #60) » Sun May 18, 2014 2:26 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1212, Cephrir wrote:
In post 1207, farside22 wrote:Sure lets bring WIFOM bullshit into this. I mean grey was alive yesterday but who the fuck cares right?!
There's also the part where he made a pretty compelling case against you, and he also is greyice, who despite not being very likeable has a talent for being right

If I'm scum, why don't you vote me?
I'm voting dan who I also have listed as scum.

As for grey he was right about Neil?

*looks back at flip*

Yeah I so see completely correct always. :roll:

I would appreciate if people are going to vote me for lynch to give me time to put my points together on those I see as scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1224 (isolation #61) » Sun May 18, 2014 2:28 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1221, The Goat wrote:vezo, why did you not like it when she claimed role blocker?
I thought that was sarcasm since I claim jk non consecutive.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1234 (isolation #62) » Sun May 18, 2014 4:30 am

Post by farside22 »

I don't know how much time I will get to post. I get a lot of interruption from home these days.

Dan scum:

This was dan vote on TD if you see this was just a follow vote that multiple other people had already pointed out.
and really say nothing about Monkey, why he finds him a didi or any info. He basically was uninvolved in the scum lynch
I say where, calls Peregrine town even though he's not caught up. Say what?
no where prior to this vote did dan find Aronis scummy and he is voting for Aronis only to get info that's scummy as shit.
this was after aronis said he was going to lay out his information and self vote. Why hammer? Why not wait for the info?

Dan pretty much lurked it up with 2 scum reads and one town read, while offering nothing to the game. He's voting the goat for what reason? Anyone? Mcfly!? Hello?

Next up Cephrir:

My issues with Cephrir is more how he protects Dan.
These were the type of things I noticed yesterday and continues into day 5.

In post 839, Cephrir wrote:ActionDan always looks like he is deliberately avoiding every thread, so I would hesitate to read anything into that.
While this is true of Dan's meta, I researched it more and he is more active town and makes more points in the thread then here.
In post 848, Cephrir wrote:You know, I was going to link other games I've played with him as counterpoints but he actually did post in them more
Notes that Dan's posting has been limited in the game, but no vote for dan.
In post 852, Cephrir wrote:I can't help feeling like we could be using our time better
Thinks its a waste. Why? I mean what town quality has dan done this game and no I'm not talking just lurking, I'm talking scum suspects and making general observations.
In post 976, Cephrir wrote:Somehow I have the feeling neil will somehow turn out to be town, but I think we should lynch him anyway

VOTE: neil
Votes neil even though he thinks he's town. Umm why?
In post 1143, Cephrir wrote:VOTE: ActionDan

I have an idea for tomorrow but right now this needs to happen and will definitively flip scum
Votes dan today, but quickly states
In post 1147, Cephrir wrote:
Because?
In post 1201, Cephrir wrote:Fuck it. I'm never going to be able to get over Greyice being shot last night, and ABR is town so there isn't much to be lost by sheeping him. I don't actually believe in excessive nightkill wifom. When I'm scum I shoot who I want to the most 80% of the time. Tomorrow could be lylo, I'm not sure, but I really don't want either of these two around for it, which sucks.

VOTE: Farside
WIFOM for the win!

I personally feel this is scum that has tried to save there scum buddy and now with the kill of Grey I get pinned as scum.

Peregrine will be in next post. I have to step away for a bit.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1235 (isolation #63) » Sun May 18, 2014 4:32 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1229, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Yeah, we don't have a great track record, but we have to lynch someone at the end of the day, which is hard when we have 4 players not voting. VOTE
Saw this.
There is 10 days tell deadline there is no reason to rush when I'm not done explaining my reads.

I'll be done till today, asking for people to vote me at L-1 when I asked to state my views is pretty crappy thing to do ABR.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1236 (isolation #64) » Sun May 18, 2014 4:52 am

Post by farside22 »

Peregrine:

All of day 1 he was pretty much between Fuzzy and Aegor for scum. I agreed with Aegor, but after the strong show the read pretty much go away and then we have Peregrine pretty much doing nothing since.
In post 541, PeregrineV wrote:Sure, why not?

Vote: Tiphaine Death
Vote TD because?
In post 542, PeregrineV wrote:Nah.

Unvote.

Or maybe later, but let's look at stuff first.
Changes his mind on reread, but look
In post 591, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 586, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Peregrine, vote for Tiphaine.
I want to, but where will it take us?

Vote: TiphaineDeath
Hey sure lets do it without that reread I stated.
In post 594, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 592, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:PeregrineV
what is your vote on TD based on.... I looked at your ISO and saw nothing about him except for your last few posts. Even those seemed a bit wishy washy , I am not sure.I am a bit lost on how you decided to vote TD except for the fact ABR asked you too, What is your thought pattern for voting TD?
That's it. ABR asked me to.
Because a player said so. *slow clap*
In post 672, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 664, ActionDan wrote:This was a post.

I'm making a note here: Prod dodge
Given that the current wagons both have more posts and more content than you, why is either a better lynch than you?

Vote: ActionDan
Hey a vote for dan for doing nothing.
In post 739, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 400, TiphaineDeath wrote:Yeah, that read list was a bunch of "Please don't hurt me", I take it all back, Intent to hammer the monkey.
In post 417, MonkeyMan576 wrote:Also I have never rolefished.

Vote: Albert

FOS: Vezo
In post 419, TiphaineDeath wrote:Fuck, cephrir's 409-411-414 are horrible. I already have him as a scumread. He is ass covering hard. I'm sorry guys I can't hammer when that shit is going on. Aegor's 408 is also pretty bad.

Cephrir and Aegor are scum together this game, and there is no way in hell monkey is with them.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Cephir currently more confident on this read.
OK, I actually *looked* at the end-of day1.

Vote:TiphaineDeath
And we are back to TD for??? Basically no push for Peregrine for his scum reads, then it gets worse
In post 1190, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1189, Antihero wrote:
In post 1187, PeregrineV wrote:Would really like to hear how that day went to fucking fast.
oh, i say good sir
/indignant grumbling
It's been 1 month since the game started, and it's been a series of chained mislynches. I'm curious how after the neil flip, and Aronis claimed Force Cop, he was lynched.

You know, before I read it.
Complains about the quick lynches. Lets look at facts instead of gripes
Neil lynch. Day opened on May 3rd: Lynch happend May 7th. Look how was around those days how many where here? many. Did you fight the lynch on Neil. No.
Aronis was fast not arguing with that but Neil? Seriously did you try to push you vote on anyone?

Basically except day 1 Peregrine is sitting on the sidelines griping, sniping or voting for a player that he was asked to vote for. I have no scum reads and just sitting there posting along with nothing to say.
It pretty much just reads fake from day 2 on reading Peregrine.

Okay now I'm done I would vote Action Dan and Peregrine over Cephrir but if Action Dan is scum I think Cephrir is scum with him.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1238 (isolation #65) » Sun May 18, 2014 6:05 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1237, Antihero wrote:
In post 1233, Albert B. Rampage wrote:The reason why we've been lynching so fast is because half the town agrees on who to vote and the other half doesn't vote.
nah, i'm with fuzzy on this one, we need to slow down a second because we're obviously off our game.

cephrir is really giving me the creeps about a farside lynch, and i don't like how all the pressure evaporated off actiondan so suddenly.
I didn't even notice the vote count till you said this.
I just notice since yesterday ciphrir's defense.
The wagon change seem to occur everyday.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1242 (isolation #66) » Sun May 18, 2014 10:43 am

Post by farside22 »

Could the Wifom stop for a few post? I think theories are stupid. There are possibilities on why grey, aegor, lord m or anyone I missed is killed. What does it come to is that those players many found town and scum kills those that are read as town that are town.
Do I feel GI death is a frame for me, absolutely.

Refocus

Cephrir: why do you agree with gi's point against me? Currently phone posting, did you agree when he made the point?
I don't recall that cephrir did, so why is it a valid point now?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1247 (isolation #67) » Sun May 18, 2014 11:24 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1243, Cephrir wrote:re accusing me of protecting Dan, get real pls. You're cherry picking pretty hard to avoid all the posts where I explicitly want to lynch him. If he was lynched today I would not be very upset. Why would I even try to protect such a useless scumbuddy if I was scum with him?

Farside's case on PV is equally uncompelling

"only uses greyice's opinions to suit his purposes" = ???
am I supposed to selfvote?

Antihero: I would never allow my scumteam to shoot mhork particularly given that there seemed to be a fair number of strong town options for shooting day 1 and your insistence on not admitting this point is actually a little scummy. I would have pretty much tried to inthreadmason with him regardless of my alignment. Also, I think it's pretty evident that when I claimed apathy was going to set in once he wasn't in the game I have proceeded to fulfill that promise more than adequately.

1242: I don't remember if I explicitly agreed with greyice at the time but I certainly didn't think it was a bad case. Do I have to explicitly agree with something in the moment for it to be valid?

Please show all the post you wanted to lynch dan, not including the vote today that I discussed.

As for GI I would say using GI as your whole case against me, yeah I would expect something if not that day, the next and I sure as he'll don't believe it since you followed me yesterday and voted aronis.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1254 (isolation #68) » Sun May 18, 2014 11:17 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1248, Cephrir wrote:-sure, as soon as i'm not phone posting

-it is currently the next day and as i have already stated i never wanted to lynch aronis
Let me save you the trouble, there was nothing I missed with what you said about dan. But have fun explaining yourself from my point.

Ummm I'm sorry did I miss that l-1 vote on aronis?? Nope so putting him at l1 was pressure for info? Why? Why not threaten to put him at l1?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1255 (isolation #69) » Sun May 18, 2014 11:19 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1249, ActionDan wrote:
Also Vezok is prob scum too. That claim empowering people seems a tad creative and the timing of it is way off
I disagree. Why does it seem off?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1257 (isolation #70) » Mon May 19, 2014 4:05 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1256, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Farside is your claim real or is it a joke claim. If it is real please give us your action for each night and what the results were--thank you
Fuzzy not a joke and I already claimed my results in full. Did you miss that it's non consecutive?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1263 (isolation #71) » Mon May 19, 2014 2:29 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1260, Cephrir wrote:
In post 1131, Cephrir wrote:If you're actually not scum then we deserve to lose anyway and we'll get exactly that, because we are lynching you tomorrow
hey farside hey

does this not look like exactly what it is? I don't think so
Hysterical. I missed the one post that you didn't follow through with today. :lol:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1264 (isolation #72) » Mon May 19, 2014 2:37 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1261, Cephrir wrote:
In post 1254, farside22 wrote:Ummm I'm sorry did I miss that l-1 vote on aronis?? Nope so putting him at l1 was pressure for info? Why? Why not threaten to put him at l1?
Did you even read that lynch? He refused to claim his results, which at the time I had no reason to believe were more relevant than "flavor cop", until put at L-1 (for no discernible reason). He literally made us put him there to get info, then started threatening to selfvote for no reason at all. I wanted to get the info and then unvote. I did this because I was suspecting he was making the whole thing up, because fuzzy's flavor could easily have been extrapolated from posts he'd made before aronis claimed a result d1.
Why would you think someone making the whole thing up is town?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1266 (isolation #73) » Tue May 20, 2014 1:25 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1254, farside22 wrote:Ummm I'm sorry did I miss that l-1 vote on aronis?? Nope so putting him at l1 was pressure for info? Why? Why not threaten to put him at l1?
Did you even read that lynch? He refused to claim his results, which at the time I had no reason to believe were more relevant than "flavor cop", until put at L-1 (for no discernible reason). He literally made us put him there to get info, then started threatening to selfvote for no reason at all. I
wanted to get the info and then unvote. I did this because I was suspecting he was making the whole thing up,
because fuzzy's flavor could easily have been extrapolated from posts he'd made before aronis claimed a result d1.
I'm trying to understand the bold thought process. See I thought aronis was making it up too but I did not see a town motive for doing so. He read as some lying when he ask fuzzy to favor claim the said that matched after, the said the same to abr but shut down when pushed.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1268 (isolation #74) » Tue May 20, 2014 2:04 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1267, vezokpiraka wrote:Does anyone want to say anything more or we can go ahead and lynch farside?
You should be lynching dan or Pere.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1277 (isolation #75) » Tue May 20, 2014 7:00 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1274, vezokpiraka wrote:
In post 1273, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Vero
Why are you so eager to lynch Farside. This is to say why are you so sure he is scum

Pere
What does your schedule look like....ie when will you have time to make post of substance.
9 times out of 10 scum roleblocker will claim jailkeeper.
Also bulletproof jailkeeper is just plain dumb. I don't like the claim. I don't like the way she claimed. All in all she is just scum who knows she's dying.
Ooooo can I link all the times I saw jk claim that was town while you link those you claim are scum?

As for why I claimed the way I did I was hoping by just claiming one shot bp scum would leave me be and I could jail some I scum read hoping to block the kill tonight.
Basically I look at it as dead today or dead tonight.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1281 (isolation #76) » Wed May 21, 2014 2:19 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1278, vezokpiraka wrote:C'mon. We both know you didn't play in such a way to attract a nightkill. You would've been way more vocal and entwined in town's affairs.
You were mostly making safe bets and doing nothing worthy of too much attention.
I kept quiet awnsering this to now to make a point. This game has not been highly active to get involved with.
I can only do, post, point out what I see when people post.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1285 (isolation #77) » Wed May 28, 2014 4:04 am

Post by farside22 »

Yes!!! It's about freeking time!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1288 (isolation #78) » Wed May 28, 2014 5:21 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1286, vezokpiraka wrote:I'm here. Ready to lynch farside.
I missed you most of all scarecrow.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1290 (isolation #79) » Wed May 28, 2014 6:16 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1289, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1288, farside22 wrote:
Why are we lynching you, Farside?
Let's see according to what I remember it was wifom because grey is dead and he called me scum. Because antihero shot me and I'm alive, and because everything I say looks fake.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1296 (isolation #80) » Thu May 29, 2014 9:53 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1295, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1290, farside22 wrote:
In post 1289, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1288, farside22 wrote:
Why are we lynching you, Farside?
Let's see according to what I remember it was wifom because grey is dead and he called me scum. Because antihero shot me and I'm alive, and because everything I say looks fake.
That sounds reasonable. :neutral:

My only issue is it's probably an YLO of some sort, so something more concrete is better.

Do you have a counteroffer?
Action dan or you. :D
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1302 (isolation #81) » Fri May 30, 2014 4:08 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1301, The Goat wrote:Farside, for all intents and purposes, consider my vote on you. And God knows that if I do that, AD could just drop out of a tree and hammer you instantly.

Anything else you'd like to add?
Your lynching a town player that can prevent a kill all because of Wifom.

Lynch dan tomorrow if you don't do it today and if dan is scum like I suspect look into cephirir
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1307 (isolation #82) » Fri May 30, 2014 6:03 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1306, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1302, farside22 wrote:
In post 1301, The Goat wrote:Farside, for all intents and purposes, consider my vote on you. And God knows that if I do that, AD could just drop out of a tree and hammer you instantly.

Anything else you'd like to add?
Your lynching a town player that can prevent a kill all because of Wifom.

Lynch dan tomorrow if you don't do it today and if dan is scum like I suspect look into cephirir
Actually, I want 4 names, since scum is 4 players.
:lol:
God you might be town after all.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1311 (isolation #83) » Fri May 30, 2014 7:56 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1310, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1309, Antihero wrote:please pay attention, peregrine
:?: :?: :?:
Go read the first page. Tell me how many player started in the game and all the flips thus far.
:facepalm:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1313 (isolation #84) » Fri May 30, 2014 8:10 am

Post by farside22 »

Poe leaves goat.
Just a point that hero claimed vig type. Vezo 1 shot, abr confirmed by cop town, me jk and fuzzy claimed vt but I read him as town based on mm interaction early in the game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1315 (isolation #85) » Fri May 30, 2014 8:26 am

Post by farside22 »

So you agree the game is pretty much Poe at this point?

I don't disagree with a mass claim. Those that need to claim are goat, dan, abr and perez
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1320 (isolation #86) » Sat May 31, 2014 12:03 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1319, Antihero wrote:
In post 1315, farside22 wrote:I don't disagree with a mass claim. Those that need to claim are goat, dan, abr and perez
right, and cephrir

...and none of those names (except abr) are particularly town-ish.
Yeah ciphirir said he hadnt claim.

I think popcorn order with AD going first.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1322 (isolation #87) » Sat May 31, 2014 1:58 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1321, Cephrir wrote:Are you even trying to spell my name anymore
Not when my phone keeps trying to auto correcting it
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1329 (isolation #88) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:19 am

Post by farside22 »

AD replaced out everywhere. Pretty sure it's not alignment. I think waiting for a claim and having a mass claim is in order.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1336 (isolation #89) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:02 am

Post by farside22 »

Unvote
Vote: the goat

No way the is a jk non consecutive and doc role and 2 if true you would have voted me once I claimed.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1337 (isolation #90) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:03 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1335, Antihero wrote:woooooooooooah, back up

if your role is non consecutive, how is it that you were able to take actions every night?
He's claim non-consecutive target. Ie: can't target same player twice.
Still say bs based on my role.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1343 (isolation #91) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:17 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1342, Cephrir wrote:Why are we flipping out about that? JK + Doc is a pretty common setup...

I seem like an odd save. Why me?

Also, pick someone to go next.

Not that I have ever seen. You want to link where you saw jk and doc?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1345 (isolation #92) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:21 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1340, The Goat wrote:
In post 1336, farside22 wrote:
Unvote

No way the is a jk non consecutive and doc role and 2 if true you would have voted me once I claimed.

Why do you think I told you my vote was, for all intents and purposes, on you, and then volunteered to go first?

I specifically stated that I was of the opinion that the roles listed made the village way too overpowered.

Why would you unvote? Seriously because l-1 on someone you believe is scum is not something that should be a concern.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1346 (isolation #93) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:23 am

Post by farside22 »

I forgot about the commuter.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1349 (isolation #94) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:27 am

Post by farside22 »

Add commuter to the mix there ciephrir. Can't get that on my phone to look since the link doesn't show
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1353 (isolation #95) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:51 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1351, The Goat wrote:
In post 1342, Cephrir wrote:Why are we flipping out about that? JK + Doc is a pretty common setup...

I seem like an odd save. Why me?

Also, pick someone to go next.
It's not just that, it's that plus the OTHER power roles. Like I said, the more I looked at it, the less believable it seemed.

Regarding why you...it was a couple specific posts you made on D2 (I think). I'll have to go look for them.

On day 2 with cephrir? The most I remember is he was mopping about lord. Not exactly screaming town.

In post 1352, The Goat wrote:
In post 1345, farside22 wrote:
In post 1340, The Goat wrote:
In post 1336, farside22 wrote:
Unvote

Why do you think I told you my vote was, for all intents and purposes, on you, and then volunteered to go first?

I specifically stated that I was of the opinion that the roles listed made the village way too overpowered.

Why would you unvote? Seriously because l-1 on someone you believe is scum is not something that should be a concern.
Have you seen what happens to people in this game when they get put at L-1? I wanted to see if you had anything else to say.
Aronis did two of them and AD did one. And for the sake of where my mind would be let the hammer happen to someone I believe is scum. Also I never expect scum to give me info that is useful. Person is scum they should be lynched. What info do you think I would give as scum?
Please it would lies and misrep galore
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1356 (isolation #96) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:31 am

Post by farside22 »

Goat: I was town reading your slot most of the game till Pere had his I'm an idiot moment, that point it's just Poe, but the claim tilts it as most likely scum due to set up and balance. No way would a mod created a commuter, jk and doc for the town and balance it.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1359 (isolation #97) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:06 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1358, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1356, farside22 wrote:Goat: I was town reading your slot most of the game till Pere had his I'm an idiot moment, that point it's just Poe, but the claim tilts it as most likely scum due to set up and balance. No way would a mod created a commuter, jk and doc for the town and balance it.
Why would me thinking there were 4 instead of 3 scum left change your Goat read from town to scum?
I believe scum is aware of how many are left in the game. You also asked for 5 scum and either your confusing game, which is not scummy or you don't know how many scum there are, not scummy.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1377 (isolation #98) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:13 pm

Post by farside22 »

Why is dan being voted for.
Who here really believe, doc/jk/commuter in this game.
I would like to sort this out because I can see wifom being used if goat and I live past today.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1380 (isolation #99) » Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:05 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1378, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Can we lynch farside instead? I have a growing gut feeling that Dan is trolling town.
Why not goat? Do you believe his claim?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1389 (isolation #100) » Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:51 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1387, zMuffinMan wrote:Hello!

I am town.

Who is scum?
Dan (replacement name here), the goat and cephrir
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1393 (isolation #101) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:37 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1392, The Goat wrote:
In post 1389, farside22 wrote:
In post 1387, zMuffinMan wrote:Hello!

I am town.

Who is scum?
Dan (replacement name here), the goat and cephrir
Checking in from DC. Enough of you.

vote Farside

Die, liary liar pants.
So who's scum then, because your list is what now?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1404 (isolation #102) » Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:22 am

Post by farside22 »

Cabd you could just vote your scum buddy goat.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1415 (isolation #103) » Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:51 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1414, Cephrir wrote:Primarily because his predecessor cast a hammer vote so bad it was essentially a scum claim

Yet another player did the same thing twice and you supposedly didn't think he wasn't scum but voted for him for info.
Fascinating
In post 1409, zMuffinMan wrote:i haven't read shit yet but i think cephrir is scum

though i'm not sure i can pass up an opportunity to lynch cabd
I posted about seeing cephrir dan (now cabd) scum team.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1416 (isolation #104) » Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:54 am

Post by farside22 »

Here we go with aronis who hammered two players that flipped town and ciphrir's comment

Note nothing about those hammers are scummy but dans is.
In post 1119, Cephrir wrote:You're a dumbass.

VOTE: Aronis
In post 1122, Cephrir wrote:That's L-1. Now claim your goddamn results, captain antitown.
Did you even read that lynch? He refused to claim his results, which at the time I had no reason to believe were more relevant than "flavor cop", until put at L-1 (for no discernible reason). He literally made us put him there to get info, then started threatening to selfvote for no reason at all. I wanted to get the info and then unvote. I did this because I was suspecting he was making the whole thing up, because fuzzy's flavor could easily have been extrapolated from posts he'd made before aronis claimed a result d1.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1419 (isolation #105) » Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:36 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1417, Cephrir wrote:In what universe do those posts demonstrate your point rather than the opposite of it
Why was nothing said about aronis hammer being scummy but dan's hammer is?
How is that opposit?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1428 (isolation #106) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:52 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1423, The Goat wrote:
In post 1404, farside22 wrote:Cabd you could just vote your scum buddy goat.
Or, you could read the claims and determine who's just making shit up. (non-spoiler: It isn't me.)

Of course, I'm currently of the belief that you (Cabd) inherited a scum slot. So this entire conversation might be moo.

You're welcome to convince me that I'm mistaken.
Did you even state your scum reads?
I'm phone posting but you keep saying me and cabd.
Who else you leaning on?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1432 (isolation #107) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:56 am

Post by farside22 »

Still waiting for cephrir to explain why he didn't think aronis was scum for hamming but dan is.

Vote: cephrir

Anti : since you are shooting me tonight please do me a favor and lynch goat tomorrow when I flip town
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1435 (isolation #108) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:10 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1433, zMuffinMan wrote:i think he did explain that? though it was a pretty shit explanation since confirmable role doesn't mean town role
Beyond shitty for the reasons I stated for finding aronis scummy.
Aronis asked for a claim the said it fit his info. Why would anyone believe that?? Ballsy, yes. Accurate no. Aronis looked like he was lying scum to me. I was right that he was lying, why is something I don't get.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1440 (isolation #109) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:30 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1436, Cephrir wrote:
In post 1432, farside22 wrote:Still waiting for cephrir to explain why he didn't think aronis was scum for hamming but dan is.

Anti : since you are shooting me tonight please do me a favor and lynch goat tomorrow when I flip town
Because it was obvious the only point of that wagon was to get Aronis to out his results. Hammering it is still probably a scum claim, even though I feel arbitrarily positive towards the slot because Cabd is in it now
I'm sorry did I miss that aronis hammered 2 players, one that never claimed and the other that had verified he sent something?

Looks back

Oh yeah that reads so much like something town would do compared to lynching a claimed flavor cop.
:roll:

I don't believe you. Your reason for finding dan scum is shit. You want to bus your scum buddy I'll be happy to help you there.

Vote: cabd
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1442 (isolation #110) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:40 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1441, Cephrir wrote:I am pretty much fine with being lynched tomorrow if that slot can go first

Keep hopping on and off him though maybe you'l stop looking like his scumbuddy at some point
I'm sorry I can't hear you over your own hypocrisy.

Let me try the other ear
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1453 (isolation #111) » Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:21 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1445, zMuffinMan wrote:
cephrir wrote:farside.
so the scum team would be farside

good to know
Both cephrir and goat are giving the same response. How no one else can be scum in there book is beyond me.
Like why is Pere cleared for either goat or cephrir is beyond me, since you know they don't explain anything.
In post 1443, The Goat wrote:
In post 1428, farside22 wrote:
Or, you could read the claims and determine who's just making shit up. (non-spoiler: It isn't me.)

Of course, I'm currently of the belief that you (Cabd) inherited a scum slot. So this entire conversation might be moo.

Who else you leaning on?
You two are the ones I feel strongest about. Are we done with the mass claim?
So you have no read on cephrir, town, scum? Why?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1470 (isolation #112) » Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:52 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1467, The Goat wrote:
In post 1453, farside22 wrote:
In post 1445, zMuffinMan wrote:
cephrir wrote:farside.
so the scum team would be farside

good to know
Both cephrir and goat are giving the same response. How no one else can be scum in there book is beyond me.
Like why is Pere cleared for either goat or cephrir is beyond me, since you know they don't explain anything.
In post 1443, The Goat wrote:
In post 1428, farside22 wrote:

Who else you leaning on?
You two are the ones I feel strongest about. Are we done with the mass claim?
So you have no read on cephrir, town, scum? Why?
I didn't say nobody else was scum. Please stop making stuff up.
How many times did I ask for your scum reads and all you said was me and cabd?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1492 (isolation #113) » Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:54 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1488, The Goat wrote:I'd like everyone's opinion: What are your thoughts on a Doctor and a Jailkeeper both being in this game?
Did we already have this discussion? Or did some people never respond?

In post 1490, The Goat wrote:
In post 1489, PeregrineV wrote:
So there was some sort of compariosn to the other 7 voters, if you made the detrmination that Cephrir "pushed with conviction".

Tell me about the other voters and thier TD votes.

TiphaineDeath (8) - ArcAngel9, Cephrir, vezokpiraka, farside22, Aegor, PeregrineV, Albert B. Rampage, Aronis
Pere, I replaced after TD was dead. I didn't give a great deal of analysis to the other voters. Cephrir simply stuck out to me as the person who reacted most like me toward TD.

Hmm. I'm noting this for research later.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1499 (isolation #114) » Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:59 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1493, The Goat wrote:
In post 1492, farside22 wrote:
In post 1488, The Goat wrote:I'd like everyone's opinion: What are your thoughts on a Doctor and a Jailkeeper both being in this game?
Did we already have this discussion? Or did some people never respond?
At the very least, we have replacements since that occurred.
In post 1490, The Goat wrote:
In post 1489, PeregrineV wrote:
So there was some sort of compariosn to the other 7 voters, if you made the detrmination that Cephrir "pushed with conviction".

Tell me about the other voters and thier TD votes.

TiphaineDeath (8) - ArcAngel9, Cephrir, vezokpiraka, farside22, Aegor, PeregrineV, Albert B. Rampage, Aronis
Pere, I replaced after TD was dead. I didn't give a great deal of analysis to the other voters. Cephrir simply stuck out to me as the person who reacted most like me toward TD.

Hmm. I'm noting this for research later.
What does this even mean?
I quoted it and it's a reminder for myself. Won't get to it till Thursday or Wednesday night, hence the note.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1508 (isolation #115) » Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:27 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1502, zMuffinMan wrote:even apart from the fact i think cephrir's play points to him being scum (and him complaining about apathy and saying this fits the mold for his apathetic VT game doesn't make me feel any better about him), i can't really think of a scum team that doesn't involve him

antihero is probably town
ABR is probably town
goat is probably town but even if he isn't only one of him+farside is likely to be scum (i think farside a lot more likely atm but don't really care to lynch either today because they've locked themselves into claims that don't necessarily need to be dealt with today)
PV is i guess town?

of the remaining players {cephrir, cabd, vezok} i think it's fairly likely two scum and i dunno, i guess vezok's claim is kinda town looking?
You believe the claim of the person who says he town read cephrir day 2?

I don't even know how anyone reading cephrir day 2 would tow read him.
I still need to research a few things goat said about cephrir 's read, but I will need a day at most.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1511 (isolation #116) » Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:03 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1333, The Goat wrote:I am Mical, Non Consecutive Target Doctor.

Night 1 PhD protected FuzzyLogic.
Night 2 I protected Cephrir.
Night 3 I protected Rampage.
If it's okay, I'd like to not divulge whom I protected last night. You know, because of the non-consecutive part.
This was part of what I was looking for.

Goat why was arc (replaced by grey ice) not protected. She attacked and was responsible for the mm lynch, so why was she not a town read over cephrir when you replaced in?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1515 (isolation #117) » Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:53 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1514, The Goat wrote:Farside...again, I protected Cephrir because his reaction to TD most closely mirrored my own.

That's all there is to it. I'm not going to make shit up just to make you happy.
I don't understand why. Cephrir made a case on a player that flipped town and your thinking hey that guy needs protection. Seriously?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1518 (isolation #118) » Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:38 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1517, The Goat wrote:
In post 1515, farside22 wrote:
In post 1514, The Goat wrote:Farside...again, I protected Cephrir because his reaction to TD most closely mirrored my own.

That's all there is to it. I'm not going to make shit up just to make you happy.
I don't understand why. Cephrir made a case on a player that flipped town and your thinking hey that guy needs protection. Seriously?

You completely rewording everything I say doesn't make you look any townier, by the way.

No. I'm pointing out your thinking for you claim doesn't come from a town mindset.
Doc's protect players that look super town and may get killed. You know it's not a novel concept.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1526 (isolation #119) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:13 am

Post by farside22 »

goat wrote:Specifically posts 190, 192 and 193 are what got my attention...then he went on to stay with that conviction and keep pushing in 497 and 718. I don't think scum does that quite so blatantly.
Okay I went back to look at these post. The first was cephrir voting off of one post and another post was correcting his quotes he messed up explaining himself. Both aegor and antihero had found td scum was well before cephrir.
497 was the start of the game day 2 and is null and 718 he is showing a vote count. So scum don't push for people they know are mislynches?
Again does not equal town that needs to be saved.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1529 (isolation #120) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:28 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1528, vezokpiraka wrote:
unvote
vote cephrir

Why are you voting cephrir? You stated my case in him was crap. You've said shit all so what caused this vote?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1534 (isolation #121) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:05 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1532, The Goat wrote:LOL

I will not be voting Cephrir today.

Farside, I've said all I'm going to say to you about my protection of Cephrir. I clearly did not put as much thought into it as I would have if you were town...which I do not believe you are.
Yes because your vote and push on why I'm scum is just so in your face how could I miss it. :roll:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1535 (isolation #122) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:06 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1533, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Yep. It's farside.

Unvote, vote farside
Your doing it wrong. The name is spelled THEGOAT
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1538 (isolation #123) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:12 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1536, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Whatever I'm just going to put my trust in this vote and so be it if I'm wrong. Vezok, farside, Cabd. I'm done.
Serious are you fucking blind. The goat fluffed reasoning for protection to cephrir for day 2 and currently hasn't done any fucking push on why I'm scum other then wifom the fucking game mechanic.

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1543 (isolation #124) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:22 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1540, zMuffinMan wrote:if we aren't lynching cephrir, i want to lynch cabd

really don't care about sorting the farside/goat thing today
Fine.

Unvote

I better get someone looking at goat tomorrow if anti shot me tonight.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1545 (isolation #125) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:23 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1542, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1538, farside22 wrote:
In post 1536, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Whatever I'm just going to put my trust in this vote and so be it if I'm wrong. Vezok, farside, Cabd. I'm done.
Serious are you fucking blind. The goat fluffed reasoning for protection to cephrir for day 2 and currently hasn't done any fucking push on why I'm scum other then wifom the fucking game mechanic.

His flavor is wookie. TheGoat is conftown.
Pfft. Someone needs to look at those in the dead pool.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1555 (isolation #126) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:56 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1552, zMuffinMan wrote:so

i think cephrir will prob flip scum

but

cabd is pretty much scum. i think 1521 was a scum post. and i think AD quick-hammered aronis because leading up to D4 it was fairly obvious AD was likely to be lynched that day and he capitalised on people putting aronis at L-1 to survive an extra day and lynch a potential threat

i woulda been fine with a cabd lynch today, too, and i'm not really sure what to make of farside hammering with the timing she did - i am aware she has claimed to be scum reading cephrir but that timing just felt really awkward

i suppose it's not a good idea to talk about this prior to a flip occurring but whatevs.
No one is listening to me. The votes on me are stupid because anti already stated he was shooting me tonight and finally, I believe cephrir is scum with cabd.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1557 (isolation #127) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:58 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1554, The Goat wrote:
In post 1538, farside22 wrote:

And why do you think I want everyone's opinion about the potential for your claimed role to be in the game with mine? I've been completely open with my reasoning for protecting Ceph. It wasn't "fluffed." Sorry if you don't like it.

As far as me being convinced you're scum, your actions over the past two pages or so have done nearly as much to convince me you're scum as the mechanic.

Pfft what a fucking cop out.

Hey let me not explain jack shit and call it scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1654 (isolation #128) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:46 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1647, Aegor wrote:So...this game reminds me of why I have blacklists.
Agreed
In post 1649, vezokpiraka wrote:Omg. I can't believe I've failed this. Sorry town. I was paranoid as to how a cop clear can last till lylo, but I've read the things I quoted and convinced myself pere was just dumb scum.
Not your fault. You tried to think things through. Got to say you game play has improved I my eyes.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1692 (isolation #129) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:56 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1675, Antihero wrote:
In post 1674, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1670, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I thought I played well.
I think it's safe to say that with your standard play, you got a wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lot more mileage out the innocent than some other players may have gotten.
well yeah, that's true.

i really
want
to stop being sour grapes, so i think i'll do that.

/shake hands. good game scumteam. farside and abr, i think you guys utilized your daytalk well and you did really well considering the ball and chain around your ankles that was actiondan. also, farside, you really knew the heartstrings to pull to get the cephrir mislynch.

don't feel bad about the lylo call, vezok; i know it was tough and, for what it's worth, i think you've really improved from your VI days.
Funny enough ABR was driving me crazy. He kept pushing me to do things I never do as scum.

But I totally used cephrir and dan interaction there. Considering I use interaction as town I thought it would cause on mislynch if dan was lynched soon

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”