Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia (Game Over)

TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:31 pm

Post by TheUnderachivers »

So you are claiming that your vote was a pressure vote?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

@mod-get us a private topic
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:42 pm

oh fuck....
In post 76, Nero Cain wrote:
PhDScar
PhDScar
Goon
PhDScar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:44 pm

Post by PhDScar »

Well that sure is a thing.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt."
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:51 pm

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

Underachiever
I never played with Cephir before.... I have played with Neil before. He has seen both my scum and town game. I cant seem to escape him or maybe he cant escape me.

Aronis
Why should I claim when I am not at l-1 and there no has statement to hammer. What does the town gain by forcing me to claim especially when I dont need to.... I can only see how it helps the scum since they get a free look at a role. Scum would love to out a power role or atleast hope they do.. please explain how me claiming at l-2 is more helpful to town than it does scum. Also you seem to jump on the Fuzzy wagon pretty quick after you seem to wanting to slow my wagon.

Neil
Hey,,,,, here hoping we are on the same side this game.

Phd
Please explain how AtE is a clear scum tell. I honestly can see it being used by town and scum

I dont know anything about Nero.... is Nero a hydra....
also since I not informed well in hydras.... are hydra qts made by the mod or by the players
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:53 pm

Never played either game but dark I can kinda dig dark and emo......
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:57 pm

Doh... okay Nero is a single player....

can someone confirm that Nero comment was a scum slip
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:02 pm

Nero is my main account but please don't confuse me with that other troll that went by the name "Nero". It depends, I've seen games where hydra qts are made by the mod and I've seen them where they were made by the players. There's a new feature on the board called "private topics" which is the attempt to have us be on this board only and those are set up by the mods.
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:03 pm

Why would my alt slip be a scum slip?
neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:06 pm

Post by neil1113 »

In post 51, Cephrir wrote:I'm peripherally aware that he is a constant D1 lynch. That doesn't mean he can't be scum.

I don't disapprove of these votes, though.
Why don't you disapprove of the votes? What is your reasoning? After all, by your own admission
it was a null tell
at best.
In post 53, TheUnderachivers wrote:Since its KOTOR, I had wanted to have a short discussion about how much better the original was than KOTOR 2 but I see we are already into the game. My initial reaction is that fuzzy is probs town 'cause these super fast wagons like this are usually scum hoping on.

On a skim, I had an issue with Aegor and I didn't like Cephir's 51 but I need to reread the thread to get a better feel.
After you're wonderfully done skim of a total of like 4 pages, (seriously? That lazy that you had to skim so little?), how do you feel about that issue with Aegor you had? And what was it exactly? Why didn't you like C's post 51, and how do you feel now?
In post 56, TheUnderachivers wrote:
In post 55, Aronis wrote:
In post 53, TheUnderachivers wrote:Since its KOTOR, I had wanted to have a short discussion about how much better the original was than KOTOR 2 but I see we are already into the game. My initial reaction is that fuzzy is probs town 'cause these super fast wagons like this are usually scum hoping on.

On a skim, I had an issue with Aegor and I didn't like Cephir's 51 but I need to reread the thread to get a better feel.
KotOR II was infinitely better.
Yeah this is scum.

vote:Aronis[/]
Why is that a scum tell?
In post 61, PhDScar wrote:
In post 57, TheUnderachivers wrote:
In post 25, Aegor wrote:
Fuzzy
, absolutely do not claim.
Why not? If he's about to get lynched wouldn't it be wise to claim?

@Cephir, you've never played with Fuzzy correct?
BECUASE HE WAS AT L-2 ON PAGE 2!
Also the vote you made after this, you do know RVS is super over right? So how about find scum and revote. Also
I doubt it is a coincidence that your RVS vote landed on a wagon.
QFT, that's a great catch.
In post 69, Aegor wrote:
In post 29, Aronis wrote: You people seem to be intent on lynching him without any discussion or hesitation.
There is an enormous distinction between L-2, L-1, and lynch.

VOTE: PhD

Everything he has posted is bad.
#1. Yeah, 2 votes. Not hard to accomplish with lurking / unaware / oblivious town and super excited / anxious scum.
#2. Everything PHD posted was bad up until that point? Care to expound?
In post 70, Aegor wrote:Tiphaine is also probably scum for being the fourth of seven votes on a wagon and then complaining that the wagon escalated too quickly.
Again, expound. Why is this a scum tell? Why is that post coming from scum motivation more than town?
In post 71, Antihero wrote:
In post 67, TiphaineDeath wrote:UNVOTE: yeah that escalated way to quickly.
^this is scum too
there's plenty of errant feces to go around...
Same question present to Aegor right above this is presented to you, expound.
In post 72, MonkeyMan576 wrote:If fuzzy acts scunmy when hes tiwn how does he act when hes scum?
(begin meta/wifom)He normally shoots himself in the foot, and he's also a very cautious player as scum. Especially after realizing how many times he's shot himself in his own foot and had to eat the bullet, I'd imagine if he got a scum role, he'd be very careful... (/end wifom here)
This seems so fake... I doubt one would "forget" they could PM the mod... stop gambitting and reaction fishing, it's only going to get you confused with your reads.
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

Spoiler: My Record for Mafiascum.net
#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-
Hats off to Neil for some incredible town play.

Me=Weird
-
When I read up, I was just amazed by neil. Awesome reads.
PhDScar
PhDScar
Goon
PhDScar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:07 pm

Post by PhDScar »

In post 79, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:
Phd
Please explain how AtE is a clear scum tell. I honestly can see it being used by town and scum
I was saying your first post was clear scum, I talk about it again in a later post. And yes I know AtE can be used by town, but it just bugs me on a basic level of you should never use it. And the way you did seemed scummy.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt."
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:17 pm

Post by Antihero »

In post 84, neil1113 wrote:Again, expound. Why is this a scum tell? Why is that post coming from scum motivation more than town?
what's confusing about aegor/my explanation?

TD was a fourth vote (in four posts) in a flashwagon, so at what point did the speed become unacceptable, exactly?
also, general pooh-poohing of wagons (errant feces) without anything specific generally tends to come from scum more than town
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:29 pm

Post by neil1113 »

In post 86, Antihero wrote:
In post 84, neil1113 wrote:Again, expound. Why is this a scum tell?
Why is that post coming from scum motivation more than town?
You didn't answer my question here, I bolded it for you. Compare and Contrast.
In post 86, Antihero wrote:TD was a fourth vote (in four posts) in a flashwagon, so at what point did the speed become unacceptable, exactly?
That's a question you should ask him, and one you should have posed to him if you really want an answer, which makes me wonder how genuine your inquisitive behavior is? You didn't pose the question until you were forced to respond to your own inquiry, and even then, you didn't necessarily pose it to him. Are you really curious as to where his behavior lies? If so, you're not exactly acting that way.
FOS: Antihero

In post 86, Antihero wrote:also, general pooh-poohing of wagons (errant feces) without anything specific generally tends to come from scum more than town
Care to prove this statistic of yours that you seemed to pull from nowhere?
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-

Me=Weird
-
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:35 pm

Post by Aegor »

In post 84, neil1113 wrote:#1. Yeah, 2 votes. Not hard to accomplish with lurking / unaware / oblivious town and super excited / anxious scum.
Then the appropriate action is to encourage unvotes and raise awareness about the situation, not push for a claim. Because that is irrelevant anyway if we are dealing with people that hammer-happy anyway.
1) Willing to lynch by post 16
2) Inappropriate pessimism in post 22
3) Claim in post 39 that fuzzy is appealing to emotion when such a claim is absurd. Claim of a scum slip that he later admitted was ridiculous. I could very easily see this coming from scum attempting to force an early lynch and then planning to act surprised when a page 3 lynch flips town.
etc.
In post 70, Aegor wrote:Tiphaine is also probably scum for being the fourth of seven votes on a wagon and then complaining that the wagon escalated too quickly.
Again, expound. Why is this a scum tell? Why is that post coming from scum motivation more than town?
Because it is obviously not genuine. Someone hops on a wagon with absolutely no stated reason adn then jumps off when it gets hot because it "escalated too quickly?" No way.
Currently partying at the
M A S Q U E R A D E
-- a Large Normal for 21 revelers.
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:35 pm

Post by Aegor »

Not liking neil's questions. They seem extremely defensive to me.
M A S Q U E R A D E
PhDScar
PhDScar
Goon
PhDScar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:38 pm

Post by PhDScar »

In post 88, Aegor wrote: 3) Claim in post 39 that fuzzy is appealing to emotion when such a claim is absurd. Claim of a scum slip that he later admitted was ridiculous.
He said it himself it was ATE.
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:39 pm

Post by Aegor »

That does not make it AtE, and you should know better.
M A S Q U E R A D E
neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:41 pm

Post by neil1113 »

In post 88, Aegor wrote:
In post 84, neil1113 wrote:#1. Yeah, 2 votes. Not hard to accomplish with lurking / unaware / oblivious town and super excited / anxious scum.
Then the appropriate action is to encourage unvotes and raise awareness about the situation, not push for a claim. Because that is irrelevant anyway if we are dealing with people that hammer-happy anyway.
Agreed, except for that last part. I don't think it is irrelevant, because if we have hammer-happy people in this game, one vote can't exactly hammer someone unless others have put them at L-1... But I do see your point with pushing for a claim. That's absolutely true, it's a terrible request.
In post 88, Aegor wrote:
1) Willing to lynch by post 16
2) Inappropriate pessimism in post 22
3) Claim in post 39 that fuzzy is appealing to emotion when such a claim is absurd. Claim of a scum slip that he later admitted was ridiculous. I could very easily see this coming from scum attempting to force an early lynch and then planning to act surprised when a page 3 lynch flips town.
etc.
Before I respond with my own view of this, I'd like PHD to respond to this. Also PHD, how do you feel about Fuzzy at this point after the past few pages? You are certain he's scum based off of his first post, how about the latter posts?
In post 88, Aegor wrote:
Because it is obviously not genuine. Someone hops on a wagon with absolutely no stated reason adn then jumps off when it gets hot because it "escalated too quickly?" No way.
Why is that so difficult to understand? Again I don't want to give too much of my own opinion on this before Tiphaine can respond, because I too am curious about their response, however I can definitely see it from both perspectives, neither having a real "definite" feel in my head. I don't think I could argue it was a "definite" town or scum tell to be honest...

P.Edit:
PHD, answer the first two questions from Aegor as well.... I'd like to hear your response too. Also don't forget I posed a question above for you.
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-

Me=Weird
-
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:43 pm

Post by Antihero »

In post 87, neil1113 wrote:
In post 86, Antihero wrote:TD was a fourth vote (in four posts) in a flashwagon, so at what point did the speed become unacceptable, exactly?
That's a question you should ask him, and one you should have posed to him if you really want an answer, which makes me wonder how genuine your inquisitive behavior is? You didn't pose the question until you were forced to respond to your own inquiry, and even then, you didn't necessarily pose it to him. Are you really curious as to where his behavior lies? If so, you're not exactly acting that way.
"inquisitive behavior"?
my question was rhetorical and it was to help illustrate my point, i didn't expect an answer
In post 86, Antihero wrote:also, general pooh-poohing of wagons (errant feces) without anything specific generally tends to come from scum more than town
Care to prove this statistic of yours that you seemed to pull from nowhere?
oh really, we're playing this game?

here. here's an example off the top of my head. http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p5729025
i'm not going to compile statistics; if you don't think it's scummy, then you don't
neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:46 pm

Post by neil1113 »

In post 93, Antihero wrote:
In post 87, neil1113 wrote:
"inquisitive behavior"?
my question was rhetorical and it was to help illustrate my point, i didn't expect an answer
No scum hunting = noted.
In post 93, Antihero wrote:oh really, we're playing this game?

here. here's an example off the top of my head. http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p5729025
i'm not going to compile statistics; if you don't think it's scummy, then you don't
Laziness = noted. Was there anything I asked of you that was mis-stated? Did I misrepresent you at all above? I questioned your own posts, if you're not willing to defend them, don't say them. It's really quite simple actually.

VOTE: Antihero

At least start acting town-motivated, geesh. Too easy.
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-

Me=Weird
-
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:48 pm

Post by Antihero »

laziness is scummy? can you prove this statistic of yours or did you pull it from nowhere?
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:48 pm

Post by Antihero »

In post 94, neil1113 wrote:No scum hunting = noted.
how is it no scum hunting...?
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:50 pm

In post 84, neil1113 wrote:

After you're wonderfully done skim of a total of like 4 pages, (seriously? That lazy that you had to skim so little?), how do you feel about that issue with Aegor you had? And what was it exactly? Why didn't you like C's post 51, and how do you feel now?
Yep, posting was super fast and I wanted to quickly get in that the fuzzy wagon was prob town and then I just stopped posting, right?

I didn't have a big issue with Aronis telling Fuzzy to claim so I think Aegor telling him don't claim and then accusing him of rolefishing felt kinda lame. That's the kinda thing scum can coast on. Cephir's 51 was nothing more than a push on the fuzzy wagon and since I'm liking Aegor ATM, I'm going to assume that Cephir is your buddy and that's why you are so hostile.

Yeah this is scum.

Why is that a scum tell?
:facepalm:

It was obviously a joke. I mean, in what world what not liking the same video game as me be a scum tell?
In post 25, Aegor wrote:
Fuzzy

Also the vote you made after this, you do know RVS is super over right? So how about find scum and revote. Also
[/quote]
Obviously. God forbid I troll.

[quote="
This seems so fake... I doubt one would "forget" they could PM the mod... stop gambitting and reaction fishing, it's only going to get you confused with your reads.[/quote]
What the absolute fuck is this? My asking the mod to make us a private topic and account slipping is neither a gambit nor a reaction fish. Like...this makes absolute fucking sense and I think you are just sheeping obv town fuzzy here.
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:50 pm

In post 84, neil1113 wrote:

Yep, posting was super fast and I wanted to quickly get in that the fuzzy wagon was prob town and then I just stopped posting, right?

I didn't have a big issue with Aronis telling Fuzzy to claim so I think Aegor telling him don't claim and then accusing him of rolefishing felt kinda lame. That's the kinda thing scum can coast on. Cephir's 51 was nothing more than a push on the fuzzy wagon and since I'm liking Aegor ATM, I'm going to assume that Cephir is your buddy and that's why you are so hostile.

Yeah this is scum.

Why is that a scum tell?
:facepalm:

It was obviously a joke. I mean, in what world what not liking the same video game as me be a scum tell?
In post 25, Aegor wrote:
Fuzzy

[/quote]
Obviously. God forbid I troll.

[quote="
This seems so fake... I doubt one would "forget" they could PM the mod... stop gambitting and reaction fishing, it's only going to get you confused with your reads.[/quote]
What the absolute fuck is this? My asking the mod to make us a private topic and account slipping is neither a gambit nor a reaction fish. Like...this makes absolute fucking sense and I think you are just sheeping obv town fuzzy here.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:53 pm

Post by Antihero »

wait a second, neil didn't even bother to read the link i posted (in 3 minutes... no) but
I'm
the lazy one here...?

it perfectly illustrates what i'm talking about if you're really interested, mr. inquisitive mind

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”