Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #194 (isolation #1) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:01 am

Post by Oversoul »

Hoopla, what do you make of Desp's encryptor claim and subsequent action.

It literally makes me

Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #202 (isolation #2) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:23 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Was Juls really in lynch territory?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #204 (isolation #3) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:32 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Uhhh. What
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #207 (isolation #4) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:39 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Juls are you town
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #208 (isolation #5) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:40 pm

Post by Oversoul »

And this self vote shit needs to stop

Site wide, not just this game
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #214 (isolation #6) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:40 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Why helium
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #227 (isolation #7) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:46 pm

Post by Oversoul »

I'm really, really EW'ing at the setup right now if only because I was expecting express lane and so far this is just talk show radio. :\
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #228 (isolation #8) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:47 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Ok, I have collected my thoughts

Still don't know who to vote but Feu claiming neighborizer, Feu, you should totally neighborize me tonight. And answer the same questions I am about to ask Juls.
In post 84, SleepyKrew wrote:So if two or three people said "I'm a town encryptor", you'd want them all dead rather than doing scumhunting?
Some of them would need to die until the scum one is dead.
Is that not obvious?
In post 90, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 88, Juls wrote:You tell me why we should not lynch him then?
???

Neighborhoods? Masons???
We have a winnar.
In post 100, Juls wrote:Let's say we had the groups you suggest. The other groups could still talk in the night. What does a town person have to say in the day that can't wait to be said at night? Now ask yourself the same question about scum.
Real time communication with a fellow town player is fairly useful. Why do you think hydras are so popular? Why do you think there are such a huge risk if two good players happen to hydra and then roll town?

The knowledge and experience two players bring to a conversation leads to more accurate scumhunting, imo. It isn't a matter of "I don't want to say this during the day" and more "Who am I going to talk to during the day". A mason answers that question definitively.
In post 105, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Well for starters I think neighborhoods are VERY strong in being able to identify if there are any scum in there.
You just came out of a game where a scum in a neighborhood fooled you?
In post 55, Desperado wrote:my role pm implies that multiple encryptors might exist, and if one is alive daytalk is available for all QTs

if you think i should die why bother rvsing sleepy?
Couldn't this just be Zach and Sotty talking in vague generalizations?

Like the only reason that this is a Theme Game is because of the speed mechanic + mod wait line was shorter. Other than that, it should be fairly normal. I don't see Zach and Sotty eluding to other roles like that.
In post 131, SleepyKrew wrote:
In post 129, Juls wrote:@SAD 123 - Awww and I was just starting to town read you. You can still be town even though your vote is bad.
dat dissonance
Explain please.
In post 141, SleepyKrew wrote:
In post 137, Feu et Vol wrote:ignore the quote it magically appeared

[marquis]

pedit @ sad, scum wouldn't want to lynch the encryptor -> juls wants to lynch the encryptor -> juls is scum ? i....... don't agree??
But apparently everyone is agreeing that there are multiple encrpytors based on something Desp's role PM might maybe be implying!
You've taken on a very Faraday-esque style of posting. So I am basically playing with the Speakeasy Popularity winner. *blushes*
In post 137, Feu et Vol wrote:pedit @ sad, scum wouldn't want to lynch the encryptor -> juls wants to lynch the encryptor -> juls is scum ? i....... don't agree??
This was exactly the interpretation I had to that post. I think Fue is town for it.
In post 145, mastin2 wrote:Yo.

I suppose this could be called an egopost, but briefly checking in to say I'll be on the right account soon and posting and reading.

In the mean time, I kinda assume RVS is over what with six pages and all, but figure I might as well propose a hydra-alliance anyway, with honorary members invited in as we deem appropriate. (For instance, NS, Oversoul, Desperado, Nero Cain, and Slandaar could all be honorary members.)
/be back soonish on the right account.
Mastin, I've noticed something in our meta together (not your lovable alts). Can you tell me what it is?

It isn't really a something, but it is a definite pattern.
In post 150, Not_Mafia wrote:Oh god, how many pages am I going to wake up to each morning.

Dayne v Juls feels town v town to me. Daytalk can be very powerful in good hands, not saying I want to lynch Desp or I'm even completely sure he's not reaction testing or something but.. meh, daytalk utilised properly can be good.

VOTE: SleepyKrew

Posting:Content ratio too high

PEDIT: oh lord like a dozen posts popping up
Interested in hearing from Mastin, Mollie, and Hoopla about this post.
In post 153, helium-3 wrote:hi guys!

whats going on?
Was this a fferylt knock off post?
In post 160, Feu et Vol wrote:
In post 141, SleepyKrew wrote:
In post 137, Feu et Vol wrote:ignore the quote it magically appeared

[marquis]

pedit @ sad, scum wouldn't want to lynch the encryptor -> juls wants to lynch the encryptor -> juls is scum ? i....... don't agree??
But apparently everyone is agreeing that there are multiple encrpytors based on something Desp's role PM might maybe be implying!
i've never seen a game with more than one encryptor.

yes i know "i've never seen a game with" =/= "this isn't a game with" but when you take into account the fact that this is a GOTTA GO FAST GO GO GO quick game as well, i don't think the mod would do something that different from normal in addition to the stress caused by short deadlines. for the most part i think this is a mostly normal setup game

i'm not saying to lynch desp, because i think daytalk can benefit town as much as scum and i don't think i've ever really seen scum use daytalk to win/take advantage of a game. but what i mean is that i think lynching desp really would eliminate daytalk and the whole "there is more than one encryptor" idea is really far-fetched

pedit i'm usually wary of not_mafia but i like his post and opinion of daytalk. i don't like his vote on skrew though, he should know by now that annoying play more often than not is town

pedit2 please don't say retarded in that sense please
See, like, this is totally something I think is town but Marquis and Beastcharizard do not strike me at all as the type of players to post setup analysis like this at all. I want to see your CV's gentlemen.

But, I do agree pretty much with all the major points of this post. It is interesting that from Juls claim and Desp's claim that Zach and Sotty chose to focus on information in this game rather than SPEED like the last one (which featured a Vigilante and a Supersaint).
In post 176, helium-3 wrote:
In post 13, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Can't tell if it's better to pl the metal sonic hydra or the marquis hydra???
can you talk to me a bit about why you want to pl any1?

cos except for special instances, I think it shld never be done. and it seems like when it is presented in a joking manner it tends to come from scum.

VOTE: sad
Did you notice SAD calling Marquis hydra town? 2 posts before this one?
In post 174, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:(before I leave Marquis is town)
In post 186, helium-3 wrote:the only thing that benefits scum re:daytalk is that they can coordinate mylo.

there is always a bunch of talk about "coaching" but tbh I haven't really seen a lot of that. have you? this site is bus happy which I am grateful for since lynches aren't decided by dl plurality and sometimes that is only way to see a lynch on scum go through.
Yes and no.

You're right about MyLo but any scumteam with people who value their scumplay will coach their teammates. I mean I totally did in Pikmin, Mastin for sure does, a lot of people do from what I've noticed? You just have to have a scumteam for it.

Liking Not_Mafia for 188.
In post 189, helium-3 wrote:let's see... a vote on oversoul would be fine....
nope.jpg
In post 198, Juls wrote:So basically the people voting me are voting me because changing my opinion is scummy? Alrighty then, I will probably VERY scummy this whole game then.
Now that I am at home and not phone posting let me be a little more verbose about my opinions. So let's take a walk through my thought process.
Okay, here's the deal. I was going to buddy you and shit because I want you to neighborize me tonight (honestly I am the best shot for this, screw the haters \m/ ) but this is bad, Juls. It is very emotional, caught for the wrong reasons, nastiness. You need to neighborize me tonight so I can conduct my analysis on you better.

I guess the rest of the post makes up for it but still.

You should neighborize me tonight, seriously.
A few questions about that... you have daytalk currently? How long do the neighborhoods you make last (just the next day/night, the whole game, one single neighborhood that you allow access to so multiple people can post in it)?

I expect good things from Sugoko. I think F16 is an up and coming player.
In post 200, Speedy Saki wrote:
In post 199, Speedy Saki wrote:DIDN'T READ LOL

[saki]
...okay I'll read but later

[saki]
Why are two different hydras signing their individual accounts the same way basically?

hmm...

Not sure what to feel about helium from page 9.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #233 (isolation #9) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:58 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 229, Feu et Vol wrote:i'm playing skype mafia right now so just skimming and blah

but if you don't think i can post setup analysis maybe you should look at...... i don't know............ the vast majority of my towngames. particularly knight errant #1 and gif's (iirc) ace attorney game. the fact that i post in lowercase and am perceived as a "derp" so often doesn't mean i'm incapable of thinking about the setup. it's mildly insulting, so ~~~~~bye~Black Goo (Town; anyone who targets it with an action becomes Cult)
That was very perceptive of you. Are you reading my ongoing games?

But I will read those I guess (probably not, I take your word for it).

And it wasn't entirely because of your lower case posting, it is because I don't know you. I haven't played with you and your name hasn't become a household name on MS yet.

My EQ must be low. I did not mean to offend you, Marquis.

Are you by any chance french canadian?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #234 (isolation #10) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:01 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 231, Juls wrote:My role PM doesn't specify when I can talk
but I asked Zach and he said I can talk until he tells me otherwise
Confirms the existence of an Encryptor at the least.

This setup is cool but it just blase to me because I'm in Reck's game. :\ Oh well. Good thing I love neighborhoods.

No, but seriously, I strongly advise both of you to neighborize me.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #239 (isolation #11) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:11 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Here we go again, Mollie. :roll:

I mean, I'm not going to lie it is for :reasons: but it is for :town reasons:

pedit:

Honestly, Tammy, it is because I thought you developed a dislike towards me. I tried interacting with you on your GTAKS and you didn't respond to any of my posts (not eventhe Hi! :cry:) so I wanted to give you space in case that was true
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #242 (isolation #12) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:15 pm

Post by Oversoul »

<3

I was hoping for a Team Mafia reunion this fall anyway but I was so afraid to approach you with that question if my suspicions were true

And I just noticed that yeah, you had so many posts I didn't even realize they were only answering the opening post. >_>
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #245 (isolation #13) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:19 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 243, helium-3 wrote:
In post 239, Oversoul wrote:Here we go again, Mollie. :roll:

I mean, I'm not going to lie it is for :reasons: but it is for :town reasons:

pedit:

Honestly, Tammy, it is because I thought you developed a dislike towards me. I tried interacting with you on your GTAKS and you didn't respond to any of my posts (not eventhe Hi! :cry:) so I wanted to give you space in case that was true
i'm not gonna lie, but whenever someone says "i'm not going to lie" i instantly dont trust whatever they say after that phrase
That's fine
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #251 (isolation #14) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:29 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 247, Imperium wrote:
In post 242, Oversoul wrote:<3

I was hoping for a Team Mafia reunion this fall anyway but I was so afraid to approach you with that question if my suspicions were true

And I just noticed that yeah, you had so many posts I didn't even realize they were only answering the opening post. >_>
OH yeah let's hope they run Team Mafia again!

Also, yeah, N keeps getting after me about forgetting my gtkas :p
Zor said he was in Mafia and Mashups.
We're the only two left from that team. ;_;
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #252 (isolation #15) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:31 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Mollie, why are you voting me?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #254 (isolation #16) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:37 pm

Post by Oversoul »

uhhh
No, I was talking about the Titan game, the one that just ended
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #261 (isolation #17) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:51 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 255, helium-3 wrote:"when something is broken so young it never grows straight".
That's so poetic

Why do you keep holding me to Pikmin

it didn't even win a damn scummie

I am almost positive I will NEVER be able to play at that caliber ever again. So many things came together perfectly it would be impossible to replicate
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #264 (isolation #18) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:56 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 259, helium-3 wrote:
In post 252, Oversoul wrote:Mollie, why are you voting me?
cos you look like a sleazy car salesman with your pitch to be neighbourized. do you disagree?
On principle yes, but I figured that would rub some people the wrong way.
Scum are not going to be that obvious (well, maybe Reck/AP) but I am letting you know I will never do troll shit as scum. Too much pride.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #266 (isolation #19) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:02 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 265, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 257, Imperium wrote:Oh then my original reply still stands. I have no idea what he's mentioning about majiffy?
But it says majiffy was in the game :( :
In post 2, Yulia Jue wrote:3 Yggdra Union (giffy and pieguyn) 3 Yukari Yakumo
Wow.

You
really
didn't play in that game.

Giffy is the short name for GuyInFreezer
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #270 (isolation #20) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:06 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Yeah, sorry about that. I needed to spam it up because Mafia with the Quickness and to keep up with the hot and flashy Miami style

I'll stop now, though and post earnestly.

Mollie, why didn't you answer my question addressed to you in my wall? It was about SAD.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #313 (isolation #21) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:07 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 303, Juls wrote:I'm seriously thinking about replacing out. Everyone seems to know the heads of the hydras and it's all very confusing to me. I have to keep looking at the main post. Like who the hell is pie? And talking about the other head of your hydras is making me confused too.
Don't replace out :(

I'll do a cheat sheet for you.

Fue et Vol = BeastCharizard (the avatar) and Marquis (where the french comes from)
Speedy Saki = Sonic (fast) and Saki (Saki)
Helium 3 = I got nothing for you. Mollie is a girl, so thats where the purple is? Antihero is a chemistry student so thats where the name comes from?
Imperium = Two Ms in Tammy and iMperiuM, Nacho is an Imp
Perpetual Nonsense = Bert (Perpetual) SXYGHTLGAIDEN (Nonsense, I mean look at that name)
Sukogo Sugoi = Pieguyn is Asian and this an Asian ass name. F16 is a jet in the sky, avatar is of the sky
Slice of Life = I really can't even begin to make something up for lol
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #322 (isolation #22) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:15 pm

Post by Oversoul »

If you are going to continue to scum read me because I am a car salesman I am
going to cut your brakes
put that in my signature
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #328 (isolation #23) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:19 pm

Post by Oversoul »

That claim and justification behind it was town in my opinion
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #353 (isolation #24) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:00 pm

Post by Oversoul »

I'm getting cold feet about Juls town with the way she is handling Fue. Using the neighbor chat as their own hydra qt is pretty town. And they seem really town from their posting. I find it hard she really Is ignoring that stuff. I guess it's different if you're the one counter claiming?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #457 (isolation #25) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:11 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 402, Slice of Life wrote:
In post 194, Oversoul wrote:Hoopla, what do you make of Desp's encryptor claim and subsequent action.
It literally makes me
Yo, Oversoul.

Anti's thoughts on you are looking accurate.
In post 211, helium-3 wrote:also I think slice of life is scum
discuss.
Well, then I'm scum bussing any scumbuddy you're suspicious of while I buddy you.
Well, add him to the growing pile of people who can't read me. This like unfortunately also includes you and Faraday (SK <3).
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #458 (isolation #26) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:14 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 405, Slice of Life wrote:
In [url=/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5944856#p5944856]post 222[/url], helium-3 wrote:cos mastina won't get pissed at me if I leave them as lynchbait while trying to determine their alignment when mastina is v/la on weekends (so am I) and haylen is hittin da club.
For the record, I'll only not get pissed at you if leaving me as lynchbait is temporary, and you actually reverse it around to prevent me from getting lynched.

<3
In post 228, Oversoul wrote:Mastin, I've noticed something in our meta together (not your lovable alts). Can you tell me what it is?
It isn't really a something, but it is a definite pattern.
I'm always town and you're always scum?

Juls is probs-town if I'm thinking right, but marquis-hydra is def-town.
What kind of bs is that statement.
Hint: your vote is probably furthering what I was pointing out in our meta
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #564 (isolation #27) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:16 am

Post by Oversoul »

I'm not scum SAD.

You trying to tie people together is also forceful.
Is that normal Tammy? For SAD?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #567 (isolation #28) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:19 am

Post by Oversoul »

Honestly it might
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #645 (isolation #29) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:49 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 621, helium-3 wrote:
In post 618, Antihero wrote:
In post 617, Hoopla wrote:Going to sheep Juls onto Helium

Looks like a good wagon.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Helium
^scum
>sits in the backseat being "confused" the whole game
>pawns off a shitty vote on Juls

hoopla / not_mafia / oversoul / SAD
So do you only vote those suspicious of you or what?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #652 (isolation #30) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:06 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 647, helium-3 wrote:
In post 645, Oversoul wrote:So do you only vote those suspicious of you or what?
considering neither you nor notmafia are voting us, that's a shitty argument and further highlights that you're scum
I didn't realize I said "Do you only vote for people that are voting for you?".

Hmm.
My
mistake.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #654 (isolation #31) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:13 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 644, Slice of Life wrote:
In post 440, Hoopla wrote:Gut scum read on Slice of Life.
I realize that there's a decent number of people here who don't really have that much experience with me, so here, have this. It should help.

How To Read Mastin
:
What do you look for in Mastin scum?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #764 (isolation #32) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:33 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 659, helium-3 wrote:i just control+f'ed us in your ISO, oversoul

you are so full of shit with your "OMGUS" point

VOTE: oversoul
Oh? Really? I am?

Let's take a look shall we?

, where I announce suspicion of the Helium hydra by making comments about them that I am unsure of their alignment. Helium, Mollie specifically, then votes me in 235 for my "sleaziness". While it is true that Helium said an Oversoul vote would be good in 189, these votes that I will show seem to
only
come at a time when these players suspect Helium.

My first example is Hoopla.

Iso'ing Helium with Crtl + F Hoopla currently gives you 6 matches. , where Hoopla is casually mentioned by Juls and not addressed by Helium. , where Hoopla is a fairly high townread in Mastin's reads list. Helium agrees that this list is good, so therefore Helium must agree with the Hoopla read? Then happens. This is when Hoopla votes Helium. , where Helium (Antihero) votes Hoopla and then puts Hoopla into a scumteam with myself, SAD, and Not_Mafia. This post contains 2 out of the 6 instances Helium mentions Hoopla. This retaliatory vote came directly after Hoopla voted Helium. After this, Helium quotes two of Hoopla's posts and just labels them as scum.

Now, let's talk about Not_Mafia and Helium.

Helium's statements that they had called out Not_Mafia first is correct. However, let's take a look at that. Helium announces suspicion of Not_Mafia. In , Helium votes Not_Mafia. Helium then does not mention Not_Mafia for ~300 thread posts and 40 of their own posts until Not_Mafia votes them in at which point Helium votes Not_Mafia in retaliation in .

I will give that Not_Mafia's move OFF Helium onto Juls is scummy, but saying that these votes so far haven't been retaliatory is disingenuous.

Helium did attack SAD in the beginning but let off in the middle of the day until SAD brought up his own opinion on Helium.
SAD is more of the same since Helium stuck to him for his "omg quote" post but Mollie says she was waffley on the read, who like Not_Mafia, Helium ignores for several hundred thread posts from until after SAD's own where he makes a mild comment against Helium.

So no, you definitely basically retaliated on me and Hoopla. It is more ambiguous on Not Mafia and SAD.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #765 (isolation #33) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:35 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 667, Slice of Life wrote:Probably.

I can basically vote any one of them at this point, soyeah.

VOTE: Oversoul.
Where do you get the notion that you can actually read me?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #766 (isolation #34) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:36 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 679, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Oh NS posted.

I apparently missed it.

In any case what's up with Nero?
Did you not search the iso feature?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #768 (isolation #35) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:46 pm

Post by Oversoul »

It is when you vote them and then completely ignore them and only remember to revote them after THEY say something about you.

But yes, go on. Fail more at reading me. You know what? I think I am going to add a line to my signature of all the people who can't read me. You and Mastin will top the list.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #769 (isolation #36) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:48 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 405, Slice of Life wrote:I'm always town and you're always scum?
Answer this seriously, Mastin.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #770 (isolation #37) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:49 pm

Post by Oversoul »

VOTE: Not_Mafia

As I said in the Helium response, the vote off Helium onto Juls was very bad. Sugoku's analysis also matches somewhat of my opinion of Not_Mafia.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #771 (isolation #38) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:50 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 767, helium-3 wrote:
being unsure of alignment = something to retaliate for? wow. how far up your ass did you have to reach to find that?
Yes?

It is also nice you completely ignore the Hoopla part because THAT is totally fucking correct and you know it.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #773 (isolation #39) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:54 pm

Post by Oversoul »

So dumb.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #775 (isolation #40) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:55 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Still continuing to dodge that point completely.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #778 (isolation #41) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:56 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Not even a 1v1, I'm not voting you.

pedit:

:facepalm:

I wish there was a "Shaking My Head" emoticon.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #779 (isolation #42) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:59 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 777, helium-3 wrote:
In post 772, helium-3 wrote:repeating what you said earlier doesn't make it any more true.

according to you:
>i call them scum
>they OMGUS
>i vote them

what is unnatural/scummy about this progression? and don't tell me "nothing", you're heavily implying it (which is also really really weaselly, btw).
i think this gets to the heart of the issue, oversoul.

ready whenever you are.
That you only follow through with your accusations when people respond to your accusations. It is reaction rather than proaction. You are a very reactionary player and no one is apparently allowed to suspect you or else they will be voted.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #782 (isolation #43) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:04 pm

Post by Oversoul »

I'm only talking about the 4 you named as a scumteam? That is fairly obvious?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #786 (isolation #44) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:11 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Jesus Christ.

Fucking lynch me I don't care. I'm not going to interact with you anymore. Probably not going to interact with Mastin either other than having her answer my question seriously and any subsequent information for that. She has the same shitty record at reading me *psst mollie, this is why I said you cannot read me. because you fucking can't*

Pedit:

What Tammy? I'm not referring to anything Hoopla said at all
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #791 (isolation #45) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:18 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 788, helium-3 wrote:haha

you call me a "reactionary player". i point out that it's because of the way you're framing it/a consequence of the landscape of the game. and... what? you go straight to "RAEG QUIT"?
if you can't articulate your argument in a way that it doesn't sound bullshitty, it's a bad argument.

and i'm more than happy to oblige, tyvm.
It isn't rage quit from the game. It is rage quit from YOU.
Mark my words.
Every game we will ever play in ever again I will wave this shit in your face every single post.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #859 (isolation #46) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:14 am

Post by Oversoul »

Vote Not Mafia to make it go quicker!
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #860 (isolation #47) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:41 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 826, Nobody Special wrote:
In post 124, SleepyKrew wrote:Yes I post a lot. Sorry. I really do try to restrain myself.
Try harder. You're part of the reason I'm still not caught up yet.
Speedy Saki's posts are like bubble gum, not long lasting. Why did you call them out specifically?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #861 (isolation #48) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:48 am

Post by Oversoul »

I am a new person. I will no longer be cursing in this game, or any of my other games. I'm done with it.

I will make a few general comments now I guess.

I think Slandaar should be treated skeptically. I've read some Mini normals that he has played in and he is a very good scum player. He is usually one of the last scum members to go down and he makes plays that buy him just enough time to see other people hang before he does. I don't know about his town game since I don't really pay attention to that but if he is scum he is likely hatching some plan or something.

I want to say Hoopla is town but I could totally see Hoopla-scum buddying me hard in order to get me on her side since I am loud, a distraction, and easily manipulated if people call me town. Not to mention if she is scum, well she is basically tying me up with cinder blocks around my ankles for when she goes. I could see this all being an elaborate ploy. However, she does share a lot of the opinions I have. She thinks at a higher level and tries to play a step ahead so it is hard to really deduce what she is doing at anyone time. I don't think she should be wagoned but I think she should be watched.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #862 (isolation #49) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:57 am

Post by Oversoul »

Mastin, I don't know really know. Gut says scum because of her really bad response to my question about my meta and the fact that I believe she is trying to pull something regarding that. More to come after she returns from the weekend I guess.

I think Helium-3 could be scum but I am not sure. Their attack on Hoopla was entirely retaliatory, a fact that they continue to not address. While yes, they are correct that they attacked SAD and Not_Mafia they also attacked A LOT of people early in the game. Mollie even said she commented on SAD just so she could have "end game proof she was right". If they are going to attack people on that basis it really undermines their credibility when a) they say they caught someone, and b) they say they attacked them first. The fact that Mollie put SAD as null and then Helium put him as scum after he made his comment against them to me says they are being retaliatory. I didn't want to full out say "I don't think Helium-3 is town" because SHOCKER I predicted that Helium-3 go rabid on me. It is also why I don't want to vote them at this moment and clog up the thread even more. Helium-3 thinks they understand how I play but they really do not.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #863 (isolation #50) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:03 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 681, Perpetual Nonsense wrote:Wow, the pace of this game...

I skipped over mastin's wall in 644 btw. You're welcome!
In post 674, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:If you're referring to my apparent knowledge of the game being multi-ball I'm assuming in case it was, they're likely scum together.
why are people bringing up multiball?!???

:neutral:
Reading through Perpetual Nonsense's iso, this post pings me hard. I don't like the useless question at the end and this kind of epitomizes the noninvolved interaction this hydra has with the game. I feel like they are coasting on perceived towniness because of their claim. I don't trust the miller claim because it seems really out of place in a setup designed around speed. I don't think I have seen a miller in any other Zach games either.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #864 (isolation #51) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:09 am

Post by Oversoul »

Some people I haven't really interacted with SleepyKrew, SaintKerrigan, Jason, etc. I think Jason is town based on how he handled himself earlier in the day and trying to figure out the setup, although his play seemed to focus on that a a little too much for my liking. SaintKerrigan just looked awkward from what I remember. Sleepy is more or less town based on the fluidity of his posts and tone.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #868 (isolation #52) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:38 am

Post by Oversoul »

Town:
Feu et Vol
Sugoku Sugoi
Imperium

Juls
SleepyKrew
Hoopla

Desperado
Jason
Speedy Saki
Nobody Special
SAD
Nero
Slandaar
Slice of Life
Helium-3

Perpetual Nonsense
SaintKerrigan
Not_Mafia

The bolded are a definite town bloc that I feel very comfortable trusting. That should be where the townbloc begins if one is ever going to form.

pedit:

That was all anti?

:facepalm:

Well, I'll add
him
to the list then. :shifty:

By the way, Zach has never run a game with Miller in it, so... Yeah.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #936 (isolation #53) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:56 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 890, helium-3 wrote:i even hydra slipped in the middle of it.... ._.
I thought it was both of you posting in tandem.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #990 (isolation #54) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:23 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 989, Speedy Saki wrote:VOTE: not_mafia

because pieguy and oversoul

eta: suck it SK

psa:jason t is pretty scummy
I have that much influence on you despite being mostly a pariah this game?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #993 (isolation #55) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:24 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 973, SaintKerrigan wrote:
Vote: Speedy Saki
Get your godsdamned act together or else I'll make sure you don't see lylo.

@ SAD I'm still working on assembling that. I've finished catching up on the posts, at least.
This is like prototypical awkward scum vote.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #994 (isolation #56) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:24 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 992, Speedy Saki wrote:also i seem to have grown fond of you :o
Interesting. *strokes beard*
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #996 (isolation #57) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:26 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 942, Zachrulez wrote:Shos replaces Nero Cain. (He didn't quite reach 12 hours on the prod timer, but it's been almost 48 hours since his last post.)
Welcome Shos. Kinda happy about this since I won't have to deal with another tunnel brain.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #997 (isolation #58) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:28 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 927, Slice of Life wrote:I did?

I legitimately have absolutely no clue what you're saying is common; you being scum and me being town is the only thing I can remember.
Do we really only have Pikmin Mafia and Oxymoron Mafia? Come to think of it, not counting your alts, I think we really only have like 2 games were we actually played against each other.

Hmmmm
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #999 (isolation #59) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:29 pm

Post by Oversoul »

I think Slice of Life is townie for that response since I was misremembering how deep my meta history with Mastin is. It sounded really honest and confused and townie... God I wanted righteous indignation at Mastin fail reading me.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1000 (isolation #60) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:30 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 998, Speedy Saki wrote:did zach mention the number of scum/setup info in the original post?
He did not and I didn't see Jason's post, I will look at that in a moment.
I think the wagon on Speedy Saki is likely to be bad and likely to have scum in the early supporters.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1005 (isolation #61) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:41 pm

Post by Oversoul »

I think Jason's vote is more town since he is engaging other avenues.

Tempted to start a counterwagon to Not_Mafia via SaintKerrigan but ugh no one would follow me.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1008 (isolation #62) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:51 pm

Post by Oversoul »

VOTE: Saint Kerrigan

Not_Mafia wagon is still good, Kerrigan is still good. Push both for profit!
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1020 (isolation #63) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:08 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 1009, Desperado wrote:
In post 999, Oversoul wrote:I think Slice of Life is townie for that response since I was misremembering how deep my meta history with Mastin is. It sounded really honest and confused and townie... God I wanted righteous indignation at Mastin fail reading me.
hang on

so what did you think mastin should have been referring to and why was he scum for not doing what you expected?
I thought we had more than just a few games spread over several years. Pikmin is the most recent game we played against each other and when she said "I'm always Town and you're always scum" I thought she was mimicking his typical inability to read me but I guess she wasn't remembering Oxymoron ('11 game). The games on the alts I'm not going to divulge but she should no better about one specifically... where she was scum and I was town.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1127 (isolation #64) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:07 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 1109, helium-3 wrote:overly I hope you are freaking paying attention to this and not glazing over my posts. mastina if scum is probs going to sleaze all over you this game. plz don't let her.
huh? What do you mean by this?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1158 (isolation #65) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:23 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 1144, jasonT1981 wrote:
In post 1135, shos wrote:
In post 231, Juls wrote:My role PM doesn't specify when I can talk but I asked Zach and he said I can talk until he tells me otherwise.

The reason I claimed is because I knew the way I changed my mind looked bad from the outside. So I figured I would be lynched if I didn't explain my reasoning and I couldn't explain my reasoning without claiming. I guess I just didn't put as much faith in neighbors as I do masons. When I was suggesting giving up day talk I wasn't thinking about there being masons.
VOTE: Juls

scum thought process found

>>>>right there<<<<

got it nailed it lets go dinner
Can you explain why it is a scum thought process as opposed to a town thought process, please?
MTGS has a tell that basically goes "the more self aware a person acts, the more likely they are scum". I personally don't believe this because I act pretty self aware in all of my games, regardless of alignment but I think that is what Shos was going after in this post. Specifically the first sentence of Juls's post.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1159 (isolation #66) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:24 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 1156, helium-3 wrote:overly what part of that if mastina is scum she will sleaze all over you do you not understand.
The sleaze part lol.

What exactly is sleaze in this case?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1167 (isolation #67) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:46 am

Post by Oversoul »

I actually think it would be better if we lynched today as opposed to a day or two from now, that way the day phase wouldn't fall on a weekend and we lose a portion of our playerlist. We maybe could get away with it tomorrow but two days from now is a little too long to wait.

pedit:

Ok. That is what I thought you meant about Mastin. Don't worry. We have deep distrust of each other spanning years.

The ending of this game was eaten by the Tigers but it basically went like this Mastin went from having me as a town read to massive paranoia, getting killed that night, and then redFF hammering me for NS SK win.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1200 (isolation #68) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:47 am

Post by Oversoul »

Well this could be high level Hoopla scum play :P

I agree with the Shos read. I think his mo as scum is to defecate on everything in sight and just make the game unreadable. He doesn't really seem earnest with his scum reads.

Why is Skrew under so much pressure?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1202 (isolation #69) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:53 am

Post by Oversoul »

I mean I think you're town, Hoopla. That comment was more just to pull Mollie's leg. I can see it being very easy to lose your way in this game. I am beginning to sink into the quagmire.

Like, I thought I was doing well in my games, joined a couple more and now I'm sitting here in a corner just twiddling my thumbs lost as to what direction I should be going.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1215 (isolation #70) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:05 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 1213, helium-3 wrote:haha, actually neither of us do
How do you play as scum, Mollie?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1284 (isolation #71) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:11 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Hoopla let's talk about Nonsense

What do you make of their claim and subsequent play despite Zach never using a Miller in his setups before (and publicly disliking the cop role)?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1292 (isolation #72) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:19 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 1286, Hoopla wrote:
In post 1284, Oversoul wrote:Hoopla let's talk about Nonsense

What do you make of their claim and subsequent play despite Zach never using a Miller in his setups before (and publicly disliking the cop role)?
how many setups has he run? he's probably never used two neighbourisers in a game either if that's your logic.
Touche.

Here is a partial list from his wiki. I've scoured some more from his ongoing stuff that didn't have any. I guess I could have missed one. I will continue digging tonight.

I've pretty much discounted the newbies and the opens since he doesn't control those setups.

Mini 847 (Complete, scum win)
Newbie 920 (Complete, town win)
Mini 946 (Complete, scum win)
Newbie 945 (Complete, scum win
Newbie 947 (Complete, scum win)
Newbie 972 (Complete, town win)
Newbie 979 (Took over as backup mod, scum win)
Newbie 1005 (Complete, town win)
Newbie 1029 (Complete, scum win)
Zachtown in the Mountains (Complete, town win)
Mini 1105 (Complete, town win) 1st 13p mini game.
Newbie 1055 (Complete, scum win)
Newbie 1086 (Complete, scum win)
Mini 1202 (Complete, scum win)
Open 339 Bird 7p (Complete, scum win)
New York 146 Zach's Insane Mafia World (Complete, town win)
Micro 134 (F11) (Complete, town win)
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1293 (isolation #73) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:20 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Not ongoing stuff, but from his more recent games
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1316 (isolation #74) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:12 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 1301, helium-3 wrote:there's precedence for millers w/o cops, people
Yeah, Zach apparently endorses this.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1317 (isolation #75) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:16 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Here is Zach supporting millers despite no cops.

I may have misspoke when I said Zach hates cops. He has used one in one of his games and this was more outdated than I thought (and addressing sanities). Link.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1442 (isolation #76) » Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:01 pm

Post by Oversoul »

I am fine with Shos using his vengeshot. If I was him it would be on either SaintKerrigan or Not_Mafia but that is just me. Do we need anymore time? I will place a vote on him.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1470 (isolation #77) » Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:40 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Commuter is so weird. Dafuq you doing Zach.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1768 (isolation #78) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:08 am

Post by Oversoul »

Jesus my scum reads are completely off this game.

Fair thee well, Imperium. I hardly knew thee. :(
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1769 (isolation #79) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:09 am

Post by Oversoul »

I don't know who I should vote for... Hmm...
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1770 (isolation #80) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:13 am

Post by Oversoul »

Why would those two in particular make it hard to hide Desp?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1802 (isolation #81) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:37 am

Post by Oversoul »

VOTE: Slandaar
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1805 (isolation #82) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:47 am

Post by Oversoul »

I'm not a hydra.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1806 (isolation #83) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:50 am

Post by Oversoul »

I am mostly trying to parse out SAD. I think Tammy kill implicates him. Slandaar's flip will help me in that regard.
Plus I think Jason is town.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1926 (isolation #84) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:02 am

Post by Oversoul »

Desp is a good choice I think
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1934 (isolation #85) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:45 am

Post by Oversoul »

Mod note my VLA
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1939 (isolation #86) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:43 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Ready to hammer and everything
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2058 (isolation #87) » Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:54 am

Post by Oversoul »

So disconnected from this game. But if Mastin is scum I will happily join that wagon
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2059 (isolation #88) » Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:54 am

Post by Oversoul »

VOTE: slice of life
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2072 (isolation #89) » Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:37 am

Post by Oversoul »

I think SAD is scum actually. I think that vote on Slandaar was a bus.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2080 (isolation #90) » Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:42 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 2075, Juls wrote:
In post 2072, Oversoul wrote:I think SAD is scum actually. I think that vote on Slandaar was a bus.
Then why are you voting SOL?
I don't have the time or the will power right now to push that. Plus I want to push Mastin wagon for now to see her flip out.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2230 (isolation #91) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:11 am

Post by Oversoul »

VOTE: SAD
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2280 (isolation #92) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:02 pm

Post by Oversoul »

I am basically conftown because Mastin can literally not read me for shit and she was voting me.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2282 (isolation #93) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:04 pm

Post by Oversoul »

VOTE: Juls

Called Saki town. So boss.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2283 (isolation #94) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:05 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 2281, Desperado wrote:meanwhile, back in reality...
It's sad but it is true. Reality sucks.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2285 (isolation #95) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:13 pm

Post by Oversoul »

You're voting Fue. You have to be scum to be blind to their towniness.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2303 (isolation #96) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:49 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 2288, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 2282, Oversoul wrote:VOTE: Juls

Called Saki town. So boss.
How are you still alive.
Because I'm not quite a VI although that is debatable and right now I'm pretty fucking useless so scum want me around.

C'est la vie.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2327 (isolation #97) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:57 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 2325, jasonT1981 wrote:
In post 2305, helium-3 wrote:
@ jason

what is your preferred alignment?
In general? 3rd party.. preferably lyncher... it was the most fun role/alignment I ever had. It was an offsite game though.
In Team Mafia 2012 and one other game you said you preferred to be scum.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2328 (isolation #98) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:58 am

Post by Oversoul »

VOTE: SleepyKrew
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2387 (isolation #99) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:26 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 2383, Sugoku Sugoi wrote:re: Oversoul's SKrew vote: bus.jpg

Desp's is :neutral:. if jason is actually town, it's setting up for another town lynch that would bring the game straight into LYLO.

we agree on SS, helium, feu, Juls, and SAD as town. we think PN is probably town but we aren't 100%. scum should be in {Desp, Oversoul, SKrew, jason} with Desp the most likely to be town out of those 4.
Then help me bus him.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2388 (isolation #100) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:30 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Desp it's almost as if multiple days and multiple posts have happened since those first two quoted posts.

I must have missed all that in the mean time!
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2581 (isolation #101) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:01 am

Post by Oversoul »

Beasthydra is town

VOTE: Singersigner
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2594 (isolation #102) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:21 am

Post by Oversoul »

VT. I had hoped to gambit among the neighborhoods, to tell one neighbor one thing, the other something different.

I voted SleepyKrew because of his push against Jason. It was forestalled and wasting time. I thought his early pushed were genuine but his play faltered as the day went on.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2596 (isolation #103) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:29 am

Post by Oversoul »

I was not around at the conclusion of yesterday?

Take a look. I was gone from the site for two days completely. I was in a cabin in the middle of the woods. *shrug*

Perchance you missed my VLA banner?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2599 (isolation #104) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:32 am

Post by Oversoul »

I don't shamelessly bus.

Rule number 1 of Oversoul scum meta.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2638 (isolation #105) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:10 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 2612, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 2596, Oversoul wrote:I was not around at the conclusion of yesterday?

Take a look. I was gone from the site for two days completely. I was in a cabin in the middle of the woods. *shrug*

Perchance you missed my VLA banner?
This is so terrible.

Let me get this straight.

You read Sleepy's push on Jason, and had time to vote him, but couldn't even put like 1 line saying "I'm voting SleepyKrew because of his push against Jason. It was forestalled and wasting time. I thought his early pushed were genuine but his play faltered as the day went on."
Yes.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2639 (isolation #106) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:12 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 2600, Desperado wrote:do you have anything besides self-meta?

ps if you want me to take that seriously, link to a few scum games and show us how you bus when you do it.
Why do you think Feu is scum? They were super town the first day.

Pikmin Mafia, some New York Mafia game with Petapan in it. I forgot the name of it.
I was in a third game at the time. I think Xylbot Mafia.

Either way, bussing = overrated.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2641 (isolation #107) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:16 am

Post by Oversoul »

Do you think the other neighborizer is scum?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2644 (isolation #108) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:20 am

Post by Oversoul »

Fine by me, Desp. I'm not the one who has a problem with that logic. *shrug*
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2647 (isolation #109) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:22 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 2642, Desperado wrote:
In post 2639, Oversoul wrote:
In post 2600, Desperado wrote:do you have anything besides self-meta?

ps if you want me to take that seriously, link to a few scum games and show us how you bus when you do it.
Why do you think Feu is scum? They were super town the first day.

Pikmin Mafia, some New York Mafia game with Petapan in it. I forgot the name of it.
I was in a third game at the time. I think Xylbot Mafia.

Either way, bussing = overrated.
this wasn't what i requested

as for why feu is scum...well you see, a lot of time has passed since d1. and they've posted a lot of things. now they're scum!
Well it is simple.

I don't vote my buddies.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2662 (isolation #110) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:38 am

Post by Oversoul »

What if I bussed Feu, Desp
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2669 (isolation #111) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:47 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 2663, helium-3 wrote:
In post 2662, Oversoul wrote:What if I bussed Feu, Desp
well you called them really town a second ago, so..............
Was rhetorical
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2690 (isolation #112) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:09 am

Post by Oversoul »

No scumteam works with Oversoul
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2691 (isolation #113) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:09 am

Post by Oversoul »

Oversoul is lone wolf
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2704 (isolation #114) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:02 am

Post by Oversoul »

I believe in you marquis
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2726 (isolation #115) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:38 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Hi
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2727 (isolation #116) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:38 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Drunk
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2728 (isolation #117) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:40 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Consolidated list is not neighborizerd

Sadness
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2742 (isolation #118) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:17 am

Post by Oversoul »

Why is Desp conftown
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2773 (isolation #119) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:59 am

Post by Oversoul »

SS how upset would you be once I flipped town?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2774 (isolation #120) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:59 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 2771, Desperado wrote:
In post 2768, Sugoku Sugoi wrote:I feel like we are distracting ourselves away from Oversoul who I can't see as town at all.
who is distracted? oversoul is scum in every scenario, i agree. he isn't even really trying to look town or produce content anymore because he knows he's cooked and he doesn't want to give his buddy away.
Uhh no

Looking town is too hard and time consuming.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2778 (isolation #121) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:25 pm

Post by Oversoul »

I think they should stop with their miller shenanigans and true claim.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2808 (isolation #122) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:15 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 2805, helium-3 wrote:
In post 2778, Oversoul wrote:I think they should stop with their miller shenanigans and true claim.
why do you think that the miller claim is shenanigans?
Makes no sense in a game like this
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2809 (isolation #123) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:16 am

Post by Oversoul »

VOTE: perpetual nonsense

If I am to perish today, I may best hope to be able to say "Told Ya So"
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2812 (isolation #124) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:19 am

Post by Oversoul »

Mmmmmnope
Town
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2821 (isolation #125) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:56 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 2813, Perpetual Nonsense wrote:lol

VOTE: Oversoul

he's back to having very few alternatives for a real mislynch possibility, so he's going back to "miller doesn't exist." but if you look back, he mentioned a few times how Zach doesn't have a problem with millers.
In post 2814, Perpetual Nonsense wrote:
In post 1316, Oversoul wrote:
In post 1301, helium-3 wrote:there's precedence for millers w/o cops, people
Yeah, Zach apparently endorses this.
^lynch this
In a normal game it makes sense but not in a speed game
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2822 (isolation #126) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:56 am

Post by Oversoul »

Hmm
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2823 (isolation #127) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:57 am

Post by Oversoul »

VOTE: Jason
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2826 (isolation #128) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:00 am

Post by Oversoul »

I don't have a case so you'll have to bear with me.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2830 (isolation #129) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:03 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 2826, Oversoul wrote:I don't have a case so you'll have to bear with me.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2831 (isolation #130) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:06 am

Post by Oversoul »

Bear with me Jason, jeez
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2833 (isolation #131) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:33 am

Post by Oversoul »

I'm not going back to make a case. All in due time, Jason.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2837 (isolation #132) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:19 am

Post by Oversoul »

UNVOTE:

There we go.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2838 (isolation #133) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:21 am

Post by Oversoul »

It is really quite sad that for all the bickering and conjecture that I was scum it took me to be deliberately antagonizing for any of you to grow skin thick enough to follow through with your votes.

I don't know if Jason is town or not. I know that he prefers to play scum and I find his third party answer to that question suspect and deceitful.

I think Bert hydra is probably scum for the millergate discussion.

Before you all lynch me, if you believe in two scum still, you best think about who those two scum are because I am not one of them.

VOTE: Perpetual Nonsense
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2839 (isolation #134) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:21 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 2835, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:If oversoul is town he should be very ashamed of his play here.

Fortunately he's not and is just trolling at this point.
Not trolling, just stirring the pot to end this farce of a day.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2840 (isolation #135) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:25 am

Post by Oversoul »

Look at all those voting me in retaliation for purported scumminess. I could understand if they all had waited to place the vote with some magnificent reasoning or analysis, but that never came. They all voted me for things I was doing currently not for things I did and when they did they all left something to be desired.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2841 (isolation #136) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:28 am

Post by Oversoul »

But yes, Perpetual Nonsense and Singersigner, those two I think are the last scum. Their claims just don't fit in my opinion and their play today is definitely "wait for someone to get mislynched".
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2844 (isolation #137) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:38 am

Post by Oversoul »

You'd have to be blind to think this day was going to end with anything other than my lynch since super awesome townies like SAD and SS and Desp think I was bussing SK or even Slandaar. Like I could give you Slandaar since my vote was later, but I was the third on the SK revival wagon and I tipped the boat in his direction.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2845 (isolation #138) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:38 am

Post by Oversoul »

My above post was to Singer
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2847 (isolation #139) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:01 am

Post by Oversoul »

Feu felt like more honest town than Juls
Just read their posts around that time.

Also, Juls put her vote on them out of obligation, not scumhunting. She needed to vote someone and who better else than a wagon that would never take off/slight justification for seeing as there are two neighborizers

I need a list of claims though to be honest
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2871 (isolation #140) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:43 pm

Post by Oversoul »

I have half the mind to self hammer out of spite. But I'll leave you both to the wishes you hope will become true the more you repeat them.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2875 (isolation #141) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:59 pm

Post by Oversoul »

It depends who you ask and when honestly. I personally don't like playing scum. I am proficient, I guess, only because people are utterly incapable of reading me aside from brief moments of clarity it seems even though I purposely leave clues about my self meta/tell people my self meta. People just need to trust more, I think.

I don't have it in my heart to replace out, so my crap play is what you're left with. I'm sorry but that is the truth. I replaced out once on this account and it will never happen again.

I've been pretty vocal about Feu town this entire game. Might be you want to read my ISO instead of relying on your MOONMAGIC VCA?
I also don't think there's any setup that has all the flipped roles with two town neighborizers, let alone a standalone miller? Like the overwhelming meta for millers is "lynch on sight" and I don't think Zach or Sotty were oblivious to that fact... Why else have one unless you want to condemn that slot to death immediately in a game designed for quickness? Where's the fun in that? It isn't bastard to design a game like that, but it sure as hell is unfun.

I still think SS is town. I think you're town although I can't read you worth a damn. I guess Mollie is town although I could see them being scum here.
I think Jason is town. I am weary of SAD for the Tammy kill but the role cop makes sense for why se died and I could just be paranoid. And that leaves who exactly? Oh... The people I suspect.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2879 (isolation #142) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:20 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Oh it's almost as if everyone in that OG game was a power role...
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2880 (isolation #143) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:22 pm

Post by Oversoul »

The idea of a standalone miller in a game, where you can balance around it, but in a game like this? It is condemned to death. Maybe he thought one of the Vigs would kill it?

Either way, you accused me of not giving reads but I have been vocal about who I want lynched so I find your accusations as hollow as my play.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2882 (isolation #144) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:29 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Which they aren't
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2883 (isolation #145) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:30 pm

Post by Oversoul »

And I didn't say two neighborizers did not exist, I said with all these roles flipped, a Vig, doctor, super saint, etc.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2887 (isolation #146) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:42 pm

Post by Oversoul »

You were super set on Hoopla scum if I recall. I could see someone trying to force her to claim to see if she had any secrets to hide.
And Desp, the masons are why I think one has to be scum. And I think that one is Singer who is treading by on the grace of replacing in and not really trying to upset anyone.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2893 (isolation #147) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:11 pm

Post by Oversoul »

And I thank you for that.
My read on PN has nothing to do with the players, although come to think of it I hardly remember them this game. That could be a product of me being hardly memorable as well though.

It comes from the fact that they claimed miller and I don't think that makes sense in this setup at all.

It wasn't just the Jason vote that was the reaction test, it was being a deliberate ass to make people move their votes where their mouth was.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2894 (isolation #148) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:12 pm

Post by Oversoul »

And PN made a pretty scummy jump on it without any real contribution elsewhere. So I think it served my purpose.
That's the reason I chose PN over Singer for my final vote.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2896 (isolation #149) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:22 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Mmmmmnope
I responded when you brought it up, Desp
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2902 (isolation #150) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:41 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Well yes I am trying to survive. Would it be better town play to just lay here and let you all lynch me?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2905 (isolation #151) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:46 pm

Post by Oversoul »

I mentioned as much about Jason's indie comment earlier. But I don't know what to think of it because that was TWO years ago and Jason said it was an offsite game I believe. I don't think I have seen him in any sort of discussion where his preferences would have come up before this game so it isn't like I have a way to say this directly contradicts a recent previous statement which I admit is more credible.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2906 (isolation #152) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:48 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 2904, Sugoku Sugoi wrote:
In post 2902, Oversoul wrote:Well yes I am trying to survive. Would it be better town play to just lay here and let you all lynch me?
>I am trying to survive
>I was about to self-hammer out of spite
Is there a problem with this?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2908 (isolation #153) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:56 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Hmm. Ok.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2909 (isolation #154) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:58 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Well this has drained me.
*sigh* lynch me and be done with it

I clearly will be able to do nothing to change any of your minds.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2922 (isolation #155) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:52 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 2920, jasonT1981 wrote:
In post 2905, Oversoul wrote:I mentioned as much about Jason's indie comment earlier. But I don't know what to think of it because that was TWO years ago and Jason said it was an offsite game I believe. I don't think I have seen him in any sort of discussion where his preferences would have come up before this game so it isn't like I have a way to say this directly contradicts a recent previous statement which I admit is more credible.

I think you're blowing this all out of proportions, yes 2 years ago in 2012 I said I enjoyed playing scum... since then I have changed my own opinion on things... that's hardly scummy is it though? I still do enjoy playing as scum... look at Kingmaker that Zach ran.

But I changed my mind due to a past game.... is that scummy? is that a contradiction?

It would have been a contradiction IF I had said different within a very short time period.. like this game.
That's what I meant but I was too rattled to say anything.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3705 (isolation #156) » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:59 pm

Post by Oversoul »

GG scum
You win some you lose some Singer
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3707 (isolation #157) » Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:01 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Heyo SS called me honorary scum so I win too! Yay
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3719 (isolation #158) » Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:26 am

Post by Oversoul »

Sorry to Shos, NM, and SK for horribly reading you three. And to singer. Feu's early game blinded me to their inherent scumminess. :(

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”