Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #46 (isolation #0) » Mon May 19, 2014 6:47 am

Post by Titus »

In post 39, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:
In post 38, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:There are 4 townies and 13 scummies. Its a p simple game afaict.
Errrr reverse that.
~Noted. This is the same type of metal mistake I make as scum.

VOTE: Guilty Gunsmith

Do you want to drink with me? I got plenty of alcohol. Or are you content being scum?

Majiffy, stop policy lynching and help me lynch scum. I think Doduo has a post restriction.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #48 (isolation #1) » Mon May 19, 2014 6:49 am

Post by Titus »

Mollie being confused early is also indicative of likely scum as she was confused really early in the game where we were scum together. I wound up having to bus her. Sorry Mollie.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #54 (isolation #2) » Mon May 19, 2014 6:56 am

Post by Titus »

The PR is in binary. I found a translator.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #60 (isolation #3) » Mon May 19, 2014 6:59 am

Post by Titus »

Mod please inform Doduo that PRs do not cover votes.

Squawk = 0
Quack = 1

http://www.roubaixinteractive.com/PlayG ... o_Text.asp
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #64 (isolation #4) » Mon May 19, 2014 7:02 am

Post by Titus »

In post 55, Lying Cat wrote:
In post 46, Titus wrote:metal mistake
Spoiler: Is that anything like this?

In post 49, Majiffy wrote:And then mods promptly bitched the fuck out post-game for making post restrictions like this.
It doesn't fit the flavor, so don't blame anti. Birds do dumb things.
Smart ass.

The type of mistake that arises with "4 town and 13 scummies" is one of perception. I see 4 good guys. Town are the good guys. 4 town and 13 scum."

@GC, that's the best you got? Really? Come on man. You can totally do better. You just witnessed my scum game and THAT's all you got. Come try again later. Fail less.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #67 (isolation #5) » Mon May 19, 2014 7:03 am

Post by Titus »

In post 62, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:Doduo doesn't have a post restriction and Im shocked that Majiffy even remotely entertained that they do.

I expect better from you.

Titus ....is just scum this game so its cool, I'll let her keep doing her thing.
Drunk guy who can only squawk or quack totally fits flavor as alcohol is an organic compand... at least according to my role PM.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #71 (isolation #6) » Mon May 19, 2014 7:07 am

Post by Titus »

In post 27, Doduo wrote:squawk-quack-quack-quack-squawk-quack-quack-quack-squawk-quack-quack-squawk-squawk-quack-squawk-quack-squawk-squawk-quack-squawk-squawk-squawk-squawk-squawk-squawk-quack-quack-squawk-squawk-squawk-squawk-quack-squawk-quack-quack-quack-squawk-squawk-quack-squawk-squawk-quack-quack-squawk-squawk-quack-squawk-quack-squawk-squawk-quack-squawk-squawk-squawk-squawk-squawk-squawk-quack-quack-squawk-quack-quack-quack-squawk-squawk-quack-quack-squawk-quack-quack-quack-quack-squawk-quack-quack-quack-squawk-quack-squawk-squawk-squawk-squawk-quack-squawk-squawk-squawk-squawk-squawk-squawk-quack-quack-quack-squawk-squawk-quack-quack-squawk-quack-quack-quack-squawk-quack-squawk-quack-squawk-quack-quack quack-squawk-squawk-quack-squawk-squawk-quack-quack-squawk-squawk-quack-squawk-quack-squawk-squawk-quack-squawk-squawk-squawk-squawk-squawk-squawk-quack-quack-quack-squawk-quack-quack-quack-squawk-quack-quack-squawk-quack-squawk-squawk-squawk-squawk-quack-quack-squawk-squawk-quack-squawk-quack-squawk-quack-quack-quack-squawk-quack-squawk-squawk-squawk-quack-quack-squawk-quack-squawk-squawk-squawk-squawk-quack-quack-squawk-squawk-quack-squawk-quack-squawk-quack-quack-quack-squawk-squawk-quack-squawk-squawk-squawk-quack squawk-squawk-squawk-squawk-squawk-squawk-quack-quack-quack-squawk-quack-squawk-squawk-squawk-quack-quack-squawk-quack-quack-quack-quack-squawk-squawk-quack-squawk-squawk-squawk-squawk-squawk-squawk-quack-quack-quack-squawk-quack-squawk-squawk-squawk-quack-quack-squawk-squawk-squawk-squawk-quack-squawk-quack-quack-squawk-quack-squawk-quack-quack-squawk-quack-quack-squawk-squawk-quack-squawk-quack-squawk-squawk-quack-squawk-squawk-squawk-squawk-squawk-squawk-quack-quack-quack-squawk-quack-squawk-squawk-squawk-quack-quack-squawk-quack-squawk-squawk-squawk-squawk-quack-quack-squawk-squawk-quack-squawk-quack-squawk-squawk-quack-squawk-squawk-squawk-squawk-squawk-squawk-quack-quack-squawk-squawk-quack-squawk-squawk-squawk-quack-quack-squawk-squawk-squawk-squawk-quack-squawk-quack-quack-quack-quack-squawk-squawk-quack-squawk-quack-quack-squawk-squawk-squawk-quack-quack-squawk-quack-quack-squawk-quack-quack-quack-quack-squawk-quack-quack-quack-squawk-squawk-squawk-squawk-squawk-squawk-quack-squawk-squawk-squawk-squawk-squawk-squawk-quack-quack-squawk-squawk-quack-quack-quack-squawk-quack-quack-quack-squawk-quack-squawk-quack-squawk-quack-quack-squawk-quack-squawk-squawk-quack-squawk-quack-quack-squawk-quack-quack-squawk-squawk-squawk-quack-quack-quack-squawk-quack-squawk-squawk-squawk-quack-quack-quack-quack-squawk-squawk-quack squawk-squawk-quack-squawk-squawk-squawk-squawk-squawk-squawk-quack-quack-squawk-squawk-squawk-squawk-quack-squawk-quack-quack-quack-squawk-squawk-quack-quack-squawk-squawk-quack-squawk-squawk-squawk-squawk-squawk-squawk-quack-quack-squawk-squawk-squawk-squawk-quack-squawk-squawk-quack-squawk-squawk-squawk-squawk-squawk-squawk-quack-quack-squawk-quack-squawk-quack-squawk-squawk-quack-quack-squawk-quack-quack-quack-quack-squawk-quack-quack-squawk-quack-squawk-quack-quack-squawk-quack-quack-squawk-squawk-quack-squawk-quack-squawk-squawk-quack-squawk-squawk-squawk-squawk-squawk-squawk-quack-quack-squawk-quack-quack-quack-quack-squawk-quack-quack-quack-squawk-squawk-quack-squawk-squawk-squawk-quack-squawk-squawk-squawk-squawk-squawk-squawk-quack-quack-squawk-quack-quack-quack-squawk-squawk-quack-quack-squawk-quack-quack-quack-quack-squawk-quack-quack-quack-squawk-quack-squawk-squawk
translates to...

we are not sure whether to take the daycop guilty as a joke or not
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #75 (isolation #7) » Mon May 19, 2014 7:10 am

Post by Titus »

In post 26, Doduo wrote:squawk-quack-quack-quack-squawk-quack-squawk-squawk-squawk-quack-quack-squawk-squawk-quack-squawk-quack-squawk-quack-quack-quack-squawk-squawk-quack-quack-squawk-quack-quack-quack-squawk-quack-squawk-squawk
translates to...

test
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #76 (isolation #8) » Mon May 19, 2014 7:13 am

Post by Titus »

In post 73, Lying Cat wrote:@titus-thank you. Why did you ask anti about encoded votes?
In post 18, Doduo wrote:VOTE: quack
That's why. D needs to know he can cast votes without using a PR.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #81 (isolation #9) » Mon May 19, 2014 7:15 am

Post by Titus »

Oh D, before I forget... the so called daycop has placed his vote elsewhere. You may ignore the daycop. In fact you should FMPOV.

@mollie, Book of Shadows. Desp and I wound up bussing you day 1. Mastin replaced my slot later that game, so I know he's pretty familiar with my scumgame and should be able to come up with more than ooh you're defending my townread. He's flailing.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #91 (isolation #10) » Mon May 19, 2014 7:21 am

Post by Titus »

D, you want to vote me? For real? Ok seriously dude... I'm the only reason you can even talk with anyone. Talk about biting the hand that feeds you. Or are you wanting us to play pictionary because I have no clue WHAT you are trying to draw. It looks like a wierd cross between Pinnochio and a flower.

GC, none of those are towntells. 1) You know I reach out to town all the time as scum. 2) Trolling is not alignment indicative. 3) A vote is not a tell, as even I can bus on day 1. 4) Trying to policy lynch likely town is scummy. 5) This is irrelevant.

You had a scumtell. Thinking there were 4 town in the game.

LyingCat, Mastin replaced into a game where I was scum, so he's privvy to how I think as scum. So he should be able to say more than "Ooh chainsaw" which means I just defended you from shit. He can't because it's a fiction and I caught his slip.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #94 (isolation #11) » Mon May 19, 2014 7:22 am

Post by Titus »

In post 90, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:
In post 81, Titus wrote:@mollie, Book of Shadows. Desp and I wound up bussing you day 1. Mastin replaced my slot later that game, so I know he's pretty familiar with my scumgame and should be able to come up with more than ooh you're defending my townread. He's flailing.
MASTIN ISNT IN THIS HYDRA, THAT WAS A HILARIOUS JOKE. MASTIN IS ON THIS PLAYERLIST.
Oh fuck this... don't sign posts as other players... that's fucking annoying.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #96 (isolation #12) » Mon May 19, 2014 7:24 am

Post by Titus »

Well keep trying to quicklynch me. Keep trying. You may even succeed. You can try to brush it off or push policy lynches. We won't be lynching town if I have a say. You'll flip scum.

I'll translate every one of D's posts if needed, but D's staying around.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #100 (isolation #13) » Mon May 19, 2014 7:28 am

Post by Titus »

In post 97, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:Why do you like the D so much, titus? they haven't even pretended to have an interest in finding scum at all this game. Or spoilering their shit so we dont have to read it.
Day 1 PRs who figure out how to ask legitimate questions are usually town. Scum faking a binary restriction likely would have just used 01010101010 or something like that.

Also, D has tried to find scum. Look at the translation. He wanted to know whether or not to take your daycop seriously. That indicates a townish mindset.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #109 (isolation #14) » Mon May 19, 2014 7:35 am

Post by Titus »

God damn it D.. I thought you were my aunt Ethyl but I think I am wrong here. :(
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #115 (isolation #15) » Mon May 19, 2014 7:40 am

Post by Titus »

I am in agreement with GG and V there... which means something's off here. I don't know what though.

Damn it Aunt Ethyl... show up. I'm tired of waiting on your ass. Call my phone. Perhaps you are getting a sex change?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #117 (isolation #16) » Mon May 19, 2014 7:41 am

Post by Titus »

Bert, I'm getting drunk on my own logic here... That's what.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #121 (isolation #17) » Mon May 19, 2014 7:46 am

Post by Titus »

PN has loads of inadvertent but not scummy wrongness, but the vote is good.

I do burn a lot.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #136 (isolation #18) » Mon May 19, 2014 8:01 am

Post by Titus »

Blending in, using the context, refers to the attempt to have a reads list that pisses off no one, W.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #274 (isolation #19) » Mon May 19, 2014 5:35 pm

Post by Titus »

VEzo's jump makes no sense to me. He has a wagon on scum that he started, but he gets off??? That makes no sense to me and makes me glad I never got on the Wicked wagon as I'm doubting its validity.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #374 (isolation #20) » Tue May 20, 2014 3:05 am

Post by Titus »

In post 370, Speedy Saki wrote:is mastina or titus easier to read for you?
Despite me being totally transparent, no one reads me well.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #380 (isolation #21) » Tue May 20, 2014 3:07 am

Post by Titus »

In post 372, Speedy Saki wrote:and can you give a read on titus (if any)

upon iso she has posted a suprisingly lot of posts

i thought she hasnt posted yet
And you can see a lot of shiny content too?

Here's an invitation to town bloc. Scum would tell me to post more. Now read please.

I wasn't lurking. It is 7 am and I just woke up.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #387 (isolation #22) » Tue May 20, 2014 3:11 am

Post by Titus »

In post 378, Majiffy wrote:
In post 374, Titus wrote:
In post 370, Speedy Saki wrote:is mastina or titus easier to read for you?
Despite me being totally transparent, no one reads me well.
Despite the window being open nothing can get through it :?
Yeah and I would expect light to get through but people can't see into my posts.

@SS, yeah I do sleep from time to time.

@ZZZX, Hell no! I tend to seek control of a thread as scum. Here, I can't bc I don't have the game solved.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #408 (isolation #23) » Tue May 20, 2014 3:20 am

Post by Titus »

Saki, just leave it. Info is good.

How did you miss GS's slip or half of my early game content?

Jiffy, Are you my uncle Ethyl now? Should I go vampire and drink you? Btw, if you are my uncle Ethyl, I am doing acid.

PN, Precisely. A wagon should continue until there is a reason to stop. There was no reason to stop. So why the unvote? It makes me paranoid he doesn't want to be associated with the wagon.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #419 (isolation #24) » Tue May 20, 2014 3:25 am

Post by Titus »

In post 410, Perpetual Nonsense wrote:Titus, Mastina's entrance was crappy and I wanted to arrest him, and so did vezok

we are a police force and we work for the law
Ok Bert are you trying to have me vote for you? I loved Masyin's entrance and the only think cops do organically is evil.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #429 (isolation #25) » Tue May 20, 2014 3:32 am

Post by Titus »

Jiffy, 408 read it.

MTD, how do I what?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #431 (isolation #26) » Tue May 20, 2014 3:33 am

Post by Titus »

In post 428, Speedy Saki wrote:gut says MTD is scummy

sorry MTD
Why apologize twice?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #434 (isolation #27) » Tue May 20, 2014 3:36 am

Post by Titus »

MTD, when I look in the mirror, except for Majiffy and V, I am generally getting the same thing back.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #438 (isolation #28) » Tue May 20, 2014 3:40 am

Post by Titus »

PN, you can't bait me into tunnel mode. You have to do something WORTHY of being tunneled. For instance, GG with their slip.

MTD, my reads and Mastin's are astonishingly similar.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #454 (isolation #29) » Tue May 20, 2014 4:33 am

Post by Titus »

In post 440, MTD wrote:
In post 438, Titus wrote:MTD, my reads and Mastin's are astonishingly similar.
Well, since mastin said that her reads were bad and she was half-assing stuff, this concerns me somewhat.
To me, this says our guts are aligned and I tend to like that.

Damn it Jiffy, I thought you were auntie Ethyl... I'm just going to sulk now.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #459 (isolation #30) » Tue May 20, 2014 4:47 am

Post by Titus »

In post 455, Majiffy wrote:I have no idea who the fuck Auntie Ethyl is.
This makes me cry. I'm done pestering you now.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #463 (isolation #31) » Tue May 20, 2014 4:50 am

Post by Titus »

Saki, I am sort of softclaiming, but not in the way you think. I am not my own Aunt. You're down the wrong path but are right that I do have it mean something. I'm pestering people later to stop mafia fake claims because I can forsee Auntie Ethyl being in the game or being a fake claim for scum. Given the fact Auntie Ethyl refers only to flavor, I can catch scum by fucking up their flavor. That is as long as I don't have to explain who Auntie Ethyl is.

P-edit: Majiffy...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #466 (isolation #32) » Tue May 20, 2014 4:57 am

Post by Titus »

GG, give it a rest scum.

Majiffy, you have the right to remain silent about what I am doing.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #470 (isolation #33) » Tue May 20, 2014 5:21 am

Post by Titus »

In post 467, Majiffy wrote:You should vote Wicked.
If I'd leave of GS, it would be to mollie ATM. A TLDR on post, not page, 14. Come on...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #479 (isolation #34) » Tue May 20, 2014 5:51 am

Post by Titus »

GG, I'm not the backup inventor so shut up. When I said it was all about flavor, I meant it.

I'm immune to House Party as I fucked up houseparty. Mastin did something scum love to take advantage of, that is the "If I am not dead by this point"/"I always get the game wrong as scum" nonsense. It only helps scum and it was probably why I could actually get Mastin lynched.

And my scumtells are about 75% accurate. Quit bitching you got a scumrole pm. The ones it fucks up on tend to be people who speak awkwardly.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #482 (isolation #35) » Tue May 20, 2014 6:04 am

Post by Titus »

GG, look at the level of logical calisthenics you are doing.

MTD is scum trying to discredit me... so scum is trying to discredit their own buddy according to you. Yeah, I'm fine where I am at. Or did you not think through this post either? The thing is, you know I am town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #489 (isolation #36) » Tue May 20, 2014 6:36 am

Post by Titus »

*voteparks* I want GG or Mollie. I've got to go now. Work to do and shit.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #500 (isolation #37) » Tue May 20, 2014 7:02 am

Post by Titus »

Lying Cat, how do you have Mollie as town? Who is the scum on the Wicked wagon and why?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #760 (isolation #38) » Fri May 30, 2014 6:25 pm

Post by Titus »

VLA until the first

I totally forgot to post this here...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #785 (isolation #39) » Sat May 31, 2014 6:19 pm

Post by Titus »

Ok, I am at page 27.

Mollie fucking obvtowned in #660 or she is scum with mastina. Period.

#622 is creepy as fuck from Vezok. It looks like whiteknighting or defense of a buddy.

I have noticed your takeover GS. I will meet you halfway and unvote. Before we can take over, you have to convince me you are town. The similar reaction to Mollie's post is a good start.

I think Mastin/Majiffy is t v s or s v s. They didn't quarrel like this in house party ever and they were both town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #786 (isolation #40) » Sat May 31, 2014 6:21 pm

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Casper, the scummy ghost

Doduo, I will follow up after I finish reading.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #787 (isolation #41) » Sat May 31, 2014 6:28 pm

Post by Titus »

I want Vezok strung up.

NS siteflaked.

Will answer Doduo tomorrow.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #791 (isolation #42) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:37 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Unvote with a hint of smartassery that the mod didn't get buut we love him anyway
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #794 (isolation #43) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:50 am

Post by Titus »

In post 788, vezokpiraka wrote:
In post 787, Titus wrote:I want Vezok strung up.

NS siteflaked.

Will answer Doduo tomorrow.
You dumb mate?

I can Whiteknight whoever I want whenever I want because I am white paragon of towniness.
VOTE: Vezok

Why can't the scumfucks be the popular wagons??? :(
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #826 (isolation #44) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:21 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 813, mastin2 wrote:
In post 785, Titus wrote:Ok, I am at page 27.
Mollie fucking obvtowned in #660 or she is scum with mastina. Period.
#622 is creepy as fuck from Vezok. It looks like whiteknighting or defense of a buddy.
I have noticed your takeover GS. I will meet you halfway and unvote. Before we can take over, you have to convince me you are town. The similar reaction to Mollie's post is a good start.
I think Mastin/Majiffy is t v s or s v s. They didn't quarrel like this in house party ever and they were both town.
By itself, this post is alone :shifty:

Throw in the follow-throughs (rather, lack thereof) where you get...
In post 786, Titus wrote:VOTE: Casper, the scummy ghost
Doduo, I will follow up after I finish reading.
In post 787, Titus wrote:I want Vezok strung up.
In post 791, Titus wrote:VOTE: Unvote with a hint of smartassery that the mod didn't get buut we love him anyway
...And I'm decently convinced Titus is scum, here.
I am on vla Mastin. Yes I failed to follow up on dodou's comments. You are right.

My sister is in town. I have been playing hostess. She will be leaving on the fifth.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #827 (isolation #45) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:22 pm

Post by Titus »

I am thinking Majiffy Saki Vezok...GS as the scumteam.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #830 (isolation #46) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:03 pm

Post by Titus »

Mastin, I don't see anything wrong with LC's posting at all. Can we have a spoilered wall convo.

Mastin+SS, I have read through I just haven't had the time to wall. My thoughts are naturally chaotic and disjointed. The dmallest words can cause associations. This is where the moonlogic read is apt. It is not illogicial behavior but the things that must be read 2-3 times to be understood. As scum, I controlthe flow of information and I plan out the game. I can't do that as town until I solve the game.

Off to handle D's questions.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #831 (isolation #47) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:10 pm

Post by Titus »

Damn it D, I cannot remember what our conversation would have been? Can you clue me in? Specific questions mayhaps...

V/LA officially over...easing into the schedule.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #855 (isolation #48) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:48 am

Post by Titus »

In post 833, vezokpiraka wrote:@titus: no sane person who read the thread would think I or pn are scum
PN isn't scum. You are playing like scum so I vote you. Unless I missed a neon mason claim, fuck off not being bullied.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #856 (isolation #49) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:50 am

Post by Titus »

In post 840, Perpetual Nonsense wrote:what the heck is belly button lint, is it edible.

did you invent it?
In post 815, Majiffy wrote:Mastin are you finally ready to lynch the Doduo thing yet like I tried to 20 pages ago?
aha but your allegiance, you wanted me to vote mastin a couple of pages ago, so after mastin finished his fandango and came around on a townread on you, you let go of your read on him. i mean you guys jumped off each other after a monster wall of text by mastin that very little people read? eeeeek :C
Hence why I left s v s as an open possibility...mastin leans town to me though. Just look at house Party and then here.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #857 (isolation #50) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:50 am

Post by Titus »

In post 834, pirate mollie wrote:now I remember why I was voting titus

VOTE: titus
Care to share with the rest of the class?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #860 (isolation #51) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:58 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Unvote

God damn it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1017 (isolation #52) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:57 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Lying Cat

While I don't care for Majiffy's self vote, he has never selfvoted as town and that means he's wanting to draw attention away from the major wagons.

GG, the only way Mollie us scum is if Majiffy is.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1018 (isolation #53) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:58 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1014, MTD wrote:Ok, I agree with mollie, mastin/jiffy on the last pages looks town/town. It's terrible BS in large parts but it still looks town/town.
And yeah LC's timing for returning was great, especially since it was about the first time they were not in the largest focus of scumhunting in the last few pages.

Majiffy, you are not getting a mastin lynch today, so can you please leave that be and focus on finding scum (or other scum if you insist) ?
Read House Party and then give me that line again.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1126 (isolation #54) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:31 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1019, MTD wrote:
In post 1018, Titus wrote:Read House Party and then give me that line again.
Not happening at least till tomorrow, so can you just tell me what you mean?
Majiffy and Mastin were so in sync and bouncing off of each other immediately. There was no conflict at all that wasn't driven by scum me. If yhey both are town, they wouldn't feel the need for a pissing contest.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1130 (isolation #55) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:09 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1128, Majiffy wrote:
In post 1126, Titus wrote:
In post 1019, MTD wrote:
In post 1018, Titus wrote:Read House Party and then give me that line again.
Not happening at least till tomorrow, so can you just tell me what you mean?
Majiffy and Mastin were so in sync and bouncing off of each other immediately. There was no conflict at all that wasn't driven by scum me. If yhey both are town, they wouldn't feel the need for a pissing contest.
This is one of the numerous reasons Mastin is scum and you should lynch one of the two of us today so we can move on.
No. It is a reason ONE of the two of you is scum. Your self vote is an excellent manipulation and TOTALLY fucks with your chart. If you believe something, you fucking do it. Period. Mastin's posts don't indicate scum to me at all. Yours do.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1133 (isolation #56) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:59 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1131, Majiffy wrote:THAT IS PRECISELY WHY I AM OFFERING MYSELF UP TO LYNCH ARE YOU NOT READING THE FUCKING POSTS I MAKE?
I am. Such ploys are not based in reason but intended to manipulate emotion regardless of alignment. So I'm not factoring it in at all. I would expect a tunnel on Mastin if you believed that, even if you tunnelled alone.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1148 (isolation #57) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:52 pm

Post by Titus »

Can you provide me a game where they were both town and duked it out like this?

I don't really care if you scumread me. Your opening reminds me a fair amount of BOS. However, you had a post that says you aren't scum unless Majiffy is so I've been trying to avoid getting into a shit fest with you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1170 (isolation #58) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:42 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1152, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1148, Titus wrote:Can you provide me a game where they were both town and duked it out like this?

I don't really care if you scumread me. Your opening reminds me a fair amount of BOS. However, you had a post that says you aren't scum unless Majiffy is so I've been trying to avoid getting into a shit fest with you.
you are trying to patternmatch titus and I am telling you that this is wrong thinking if you are town. I am assuming you are talking about mastina and majiffy, yeah?

I am unsure on you like srsly hard unsure to the point I don't mind your lynch. and I kind of want it cos I am not buying what you are selling.

what would majiffy and mastina's dickwaving contest have to do with anything other than a dickwaving contest? <--- that is what it is but it would take knowing them to see it I am starting to think.

your read on gun things tia
I don't care if you want to lynch me or not. I will scumhunt my way. That includes taking past experiences and applying them to the present. Are they OMG certain? No.

They wouldn't need a dickwaiving contest if they are both town. Period. If someone can provide a sample otherwise, great. Until then, I'm sticking to my beliefs until they are disproven, even if it gets me lynched.

Gunthings read, I'm putting them off ATM to avoid confbias. Gun to my head, scum. What does tia stand for?

Do something if you want a read on me, but saying my reads suck and then shutting down dialogue ain't a method of figuring out my alignment.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1192 (isolation #59) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:06 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1171, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:It's like being denied a job before even interviewing. And it's fucking stupid and I quit. I mean what kind of shitty play is this... I think mollie is scum and yet I still try to get a conversation with her and she might as well have spit in my drink.

p-edit well fuck you too titus

why don't you just vote us then
Because I'm giving you a chance to actually prove you are town. I do feel you fucking slipped but we have similar reads in other places so I'm going to fucking leave you alone for now. I'm not voting you yet. Deal with it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1193 (isolation #60) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:06 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1175, Perpetual Nonsense wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: titus

-Hydra successfully hijacked.
Go talk to AP. He knows I'm town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1199 (isolation #61) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:10 pm

Post by Titus »

I'm willing to give all of my reads. That's a fucking twist. It is a perfectly legitimate read to say that someone appears scum but you're still sorting them. It's also known as weakly leaning scum. Sorry I didn't use the right buzz word.

Oh please, when I ask for a game of Majiffy and Mastin getting into a dickwaving contest as you put it... you refused. Sorry, that is shutting me down. I don't give a shit about Mastin's interactions with you or Majiffy's interactions with you. I see that in House Party. Until I have a more apt example, I'm going to suppose that is their normal behavior with each other. I'm not looking up irrelevant shit.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1200 (isolation #62) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:11 pm

Post by Titus »

#1199 is to Mollie.

GG, I'm going to ask you to quit interacting with me but help me scumhunt to see if there is indeed a Majiffy Mollie team.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1206 (isolation #63) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:19 pm

Post by Titus »

GG, you can. I'm not going to stop you. I'm just trying to avoid confbiasing that I do. If I'm just observing you, it's easier not to confbias. I'll answer questions you put forth to me though.

D is transparently town.
Mollie is most likely only scum with Majiffy.
The masons are the masons. I still don't 100% like them because they weren't townreads before revealing, but they aren't going anywhere.
Charizard I need to interact with.

I've fallen a little out of this game due to my sister being in town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1207 (isolation #64) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:20 pm

Post by Titus »

Oh and you so Garciaed me but that's right.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1213 (isolation #65) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:28 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1211, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1199, Titus wrote:I'm willing to give all of my reads. That's a fucking twist. It is a perfectly legitimate read to say that someone appears scum but you're still sorting them. It's also known as weakly leaning scum. Sorry I didn't use the right buzz word.

Oh please, when I ask for a game of Majiffy and Mastin getting into a dickwaving contest as you put it... you refused. Sorry, that is shutting me down. I don't give a shit about Mastin's interactions with you or Majiffy's interactions with you. I see that in House Party. Until I have a more apt example, I'm going to suppose that is their normal behavior with each other. I'm not looking up irrelevant shit.
then why do you think they are scum? (or 1 of them)

cos I don't get it if you have had experience with this

Town Mastin and Majiffy went through a game where they never had this "dickwaving contest", so what's changed where they need one here? They were both town and I had to work extra hard to fuck with them. Here, no one is fucking with them and they are at each other's throats... why? What changed? Players don't change that quick that fast. One of them is most likely scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1214 (isolation #66) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:29 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1210, Speedy Saki wrote:Titus I still need to sort. The holes are in the logic
Oh really? Like what?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1234 (isolation #67) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:09 pm

Post by Titus »

Mollie, although I'm not sure on GG's alignment, our pushes have been startlingly similar. So why are you saying GG's are good while mine are bad.

PN, how many times have each of your heads played with me as town? as scum?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1236 (isolation #68) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:42 pm

Post by Titus »

GG, you want interaction...

what do you think of majiffy/mollie/saki?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1245 (isolation #69) » Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:46 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1238, vezokpiraka wrote:Gg and titus scum together.

The convo between them feels forced.
It's shit like this that makes me doubt you are a mason.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1261 (isolation #70) » Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:14 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1251, Speedy Saki wrote:not saying you two or scum or anything, in fact i think both of you are slightly town, but this is certainly not the right way to be doing things.
There is no right way. There is the effective way. Either I sm going to refuse to interact with GG or I will act in a manner designed to break me free on confbias. Call it awkward, I don't care but your recent posts are fenceshitty.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1276 (isolation #71) » Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:05 am

Post by Titus »

PN, why didn't you investigate this sooner? You know, when I made the claim.

Now that I'm considering *gasp* working with GG this comes up.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1334 (isolation #72) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:25 am

Post by Titus »

Majiffy/Mollie/Saki/PV/Lying Cat/beast

Our four scums should be in there. Please pick a scumtean from that group.

This provides that GG is town. Given only my scumreads are minorly pushing yhe slip and GG agrees with me, I am supposing I am wrong for now.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1338 (isolation #73) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:23 am

Post by Titus »

ZZZX humor me. Just gut, no reason required who would be the other scum in the pool.

Saki, the thing is we can. I don't go scumread kalala me no hear you. Talking scum give me info and if I am wrong generally taljing helps. You want to work together, pick 4 ftom the box.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1342 (isolation #74) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:00 am

Post by Titus »

@GG, there's no reason not to be. No awkward interactions. No melodrama, but with my scumread. She's giving clear reads. Why didn't you pick a team of four fton my list?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1344 (isolation #75) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:31 am

Post by Titus »

@GG: That's right. I'm taking the position that Mastin is the scum between them.

Why do you think I'm pushing Cat right now. My townreads are pushing Cat. I'm really fine with anyone in my box, which is a pretty damn big pool. Look outside there, you're doing it without me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1345 (isolation #76) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:31 am

Post by Titus »

**Mastin is NOT the scum between them
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1346 (isolation #77) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:33 am

Post by Titus »

Of course, Cat's flip will ironically confirm if Majiffy is town or not.

If Cat is town, then Majiffy is more likely to be town. As Majiffy was screaming "Lynch me" with town being the two major wagons doesn't really make as much sense as scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1355 (isolation #78) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:50 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1349, ac1983fan wrote:UNVOTE:
Skimming vote counts. Y'all are 50 pages into D1 and the highest wagon you have right now is L-5? For shame.

Will skim the thread and come back with some thoughts in a bit.
That's cause scum in this game can't push a mislynch worth a damn. People accused keep obvtowning and eventually people will listen to me on the scums or show me where I'm wrong.

No I'm not self-centered or arrogant at all.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1359 (isolation #79) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:14 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1358, Majiffy wrote:
In post 1347, Perpetual Nonsense wrote:Has Jiffy used the "omg just lynch me hurrah" emotional manipulation in past games before?
At EM about 4 years ago, with great success.
In post 1352, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:I'm paranoid enough of mollie
Just stop.

GG get to you later, intoxicated.
Auntie Ethyl, why are you so mean to me?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1362 (isolation #80) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:20 am

Post by Titus »

Majiffy, I'm Auntie Ethyl but stripped out on acid, just tell me you're auntie Ethyl and I'll know who is my favorite mindfuck.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1367 (isolation #81) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:03 am

Post by Titus »

I'd like to know which head was talking on #1364, because I don't remember either head commonly dropping fbombs when wagoned, unlike yours truly.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1372 (isolation #82) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:23 pm

Post by Titus »

Ok, Majiffy basically said the evidence to support a Duodo lynch is in an ongoing game. Blah, not looking since no one can actually talk about it.

Considering no one can talk about it, I'm NOT considering it. Sorry Jiffy.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1379 (isolation #83) » Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:50 am

Post by Titus »

No. I want you to tell me why my setup cannot be right. Obviously, I see zero conftown, so let's start there. Who is the conftown snd why?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1380 (isolation #84) » Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:51 am

Post by Titus »

Oh wait duh...brain fart...who are the other town and why...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1382 (isolation #85) » Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:31 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1381, Majiffy wrote:Boy, this game got quiet. Sup wit dat. Weekend?
People know my scumteam is good. That's why no one wants to talk... and a little weekend.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1393 (isolation #86) » Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:16 pm

Post by Titus »

@Wicked, I'm about a 7 out of 10 confidence level on that. Tonal shifts don't happen overnight.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1400 (isolation #87) » Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:29 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1398, Perpetual Nonsense wrote:
In post 1397, ZZZX wrote:Wait... Don't computers really run on magical fairy dust?
There is no such thing as computers.
You said I do not exist. Titus Turing feels very insulted.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1402 (isolation #88) » Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:32 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1401, Lying Cat wrote:Page 51. Almost there. Just had a fight with jingle wherein i blamed him for not keeping up with the game while i was vla and he blamed me for not leaving him better instructions.

sorry i was grumpy the other day. i'm going through myriad amounts of stressful shit and i feel like i'm wasting my extremely limited playtime reading shitty spam. also i feel like the vague bad scumreads on me are because i'm not doing any handholding which a) i have no time for and b) i loathe because it interferes with my play and you should mostly all know that already.

I'll absolutely finish catching up this afternoon and do a note dump, but I can't promise any shiny new cases.

Depending on how this afternoon goes, I may collapse into depression for some unspecified number of days. I will attempt to make sure Jingle is motivated before I do.

-sthar8
Hey, if you need someone to talk to (and the depression isn't game related), feel free to talk to me. My motto is friends out of game. Be tough as nails in game.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1417 (isolation #89) » Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:39 pm

Post by Titus »

*cough* I think Mollie is scum if Majiffy is *cough*
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1431 (isolation #90) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:44 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1422, Perpetual Nonsense wrote:Mollie/Jiffy or Titus/GG

Can't think, falling behind

Monday, library, I'll try not to snooze!
Dunno which head this is but it lacks forum meta on me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1432 (isolation #91) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:49 am

Post by Titus »

Saki, I feel #1427 and #1428 about our relationship. I scumread you. You townread me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1433 (isolation #92) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:50 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1430, Majiffy wrote:VOTE: Titus
Poor Majiffy, I am not scum. Please bus.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1436 (isolation #93) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:42 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1434, Majiffy wrote:Yeah I dont think so. Your continued mollie/jiffy scumteam shouting while not pushing either of us is scum deflection and thread noise to hide that you dont have legitimate reads nor are trying to figure the game out.
Lol. Not getting votes on you. I am pushing you though. Titus!san has learned. My townreads want LC dead. Nothing rehabilitating. Is it my top choice? No but I wouldn't defend the slot. Then they stated dropping fbombs.

I think Lying Cat is a scum pr and you are trying to selfbus.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1440 (isolation #94) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:59 am

Post by Titus »

I'd want Jiffy lynched before Mollie as I see her as town unless scum with him atm.

Please sign your posts PN.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1446 (isolation #95) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:11 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1444, Perpetual Nonsense wrote:
In post 1440, Titus wrote:I'd want Jiffy lynched before Mollie as I see her as town unless scum with him atm.

Please sign your posts PN.

it's actually really bad how the psyche feels when drawing a mason role, zero motivation lol

um you could help get GG who scumslipped lynched?
The problem is I did vote him and raise discussion on it. I was told I was wrong. GG is ubertown but for the slip.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1448 (isolation #96) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:16 am

Post by Titus »

Oh and Bert. You are pretty town, just reading the game wrong. Methinks you and Vezok have daychat right?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1449 (isolation #97) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:16 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1447, Perpetual Nonsense wrote:You believed them when they told you you were wrong? Finagled
Not them, duh. You were one.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1452 (isolation #98) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:49 am

Post by Titus »

Why did you imply that you wanted hrlp getting GG lynched in 1444 then? *confused*

Also, do you have daychat? That tells if scums likely have daychat.

I am totally a computer, when I play my best.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1455 (isolation #99) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:57 am

Post by Titus »

1) I am ubertown based on content but the slip still factors in and I have leantown. Generally players don't encourage others to vote their townreads.

2) Good just checking. I think scum are refusing to bus and attempting to stall out the day.

3) That requires ika to townread me and both of us getting town pms. Doesn't happen often...I am not sure if it has happened in a finishef game on MS.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1467 (isolation #100) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:18 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1462, Majiffy wrote:Tightass needs to go next.
Glad to know uou still want to self lynch.

If something hapoens to make me change my mnd GG, people will know. Otherwise, same on loop.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1468 (isolation #101) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:19 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1466, ZZZX wrote:
In post 1461, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:
In post 1440, Titus wrote:I'd want Jiffy lynched before Mollie as I see her as town unless scum with him atm.
Believe me, I know. Im worried about you because you keep repackaging the same opinions on loop. Which Snork seems to think means you are town and I realize you != me, so I dunno.

--

I still wish we could lynch ZZZX, but I'll shut up about it. Lying cat's recent outbursts feel somewhat town to me and Im slightly concerned they could be a town PR. I don't see myself supporting the Doduo wagon though and Im annoyed at LC for wasting everyone's time and getting uppity about it that I could just lynch them and not be too upset about it. Uhhhh. yep. Thought I had something else to add. I'd like them to claim at least but I sort of expect them to claim PR either way.
Are we reading the same thread?

I also want you lynched bro,. In a nice way. :)

But honestly I might have to retract my read on dudo as leaning town if he doesnt stop posting useless stuff, When it was rvs I was ok with it and town read it but we need to get serious for real.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1469 (isolation #102) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:20 am

Post by Titus »

Derp Are we reading the same thread? Was me
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1484 (isolation #103) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:23 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1476, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:Huh actually that sort of makes a Titus/Majiffy team more likely than Titus/Whoever. If Titus flips scum anyhow, I will be wanting Majiffy right after. But cross that bridge.
What is this in response to?

Also, your team sucks major. I don't want my teammates dead as a general matter Day 1.

Also, for the positioning post.

I'm not positioning anything regarding Lying Cat.
You bet your ass I have no intentions of voting Mollie if Majiffy is town. My view has always been, since I formed it, that Mollie is only likely scum with Majiffy. That is why I want Majiffy first.

The fact I want Majiffy dead first makes no sense if he's my scumbuddy if either head of yours does a decent metadive through my scum games.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1501 (isolation #104) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:38 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1488, Perpetual Nonsense wrote:i guess what really just bothers me about the "this person next, if he flips town" is like it's a preview of a future mislynch.

one reason i didnt really interact with GG much early on (aside from being detached/away/lurking when here), is i felt it wouldnt do any good other than provoke emotions. throughout this game I've felt there are people hiding, like MTD and beast. i cant tell you what has been going on in their minds because they havent let us in

i guess ill go read over LC's stuff in a bit.
I haven't chained ANYTHING. I've done the opposite only. If Majiffy is town, we should not lynch Mollie. The inverse does not necessarily apply.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1503 (isolation #105) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:42 pm

Post by Titus »

Not in a chain sort of way. Majiffy is my top scumread. I'm on Lying Cat pretty much because quite a few of my townreads are on it. If my townreads bail, I'm on Majiffy. I'd want to lynch Majiffy regardless.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1527 (isolation #106) » Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:15 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1519, Perpetual Nonsense wrote:Sticking to my guns and saying that I actually don't like the Marquis wagon because I didn't like the Doduo wagon, as it was just painting Doduo as a liability, and then the interaction between mollie/majiffy and then mastin/majiffy, and now GG/titus are so weird, the way the interactions have gone it's like they read each other as scum a lot.

Actually I take back what I said about needing a flip, while I want that, I just want more people to participate.

Titus, if you thought LC was town while Majiffy wasn't, you're sitting back and not taking a stand because "your townreads see something in LC that you don't." For you, it should still be "good lynch" vs. "bad lynch (not my scumread)."

Also, asking someone to just pick 4 out of a small group for the remaining scum, that list doesn't even coincide with your previous reads.
LC isn't a bad lynch. It just isn't the best lynch. I am not going to force my rwads until confident. Don't care..you can suck it.

Those reads were consistent with my reads at the time for the most part. I would like you to do it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1529 (isolation #107) » Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:25 am

Post by Titus »

You are right on Marquis town though.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1530 (isolation #108) » Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:16 am

Post by Titus »

limited vla house offer accepted
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1534 (isolation #109) » Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:46 am

Post by Titus »

Because we have an epically stalled wagon with lots of town on it?

Make your beast case. If I was to move, it'd be to Jiffy though.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1555 (isolation #110) » Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:14 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1544, Wickedestjr wrote:
In post 1390, Wickedestjr wrote:
Titus wrote:I think Mastin/Majiffy is t v s or s v s. They didn't quarrel like this in house party ever and they were both town.
How confident were you, at the time of this comment, on a scale of 1 to 10?
Titus wrote:@Wicked, I'm about a 7 out of 10 confidence level on that. Tonal shifts don't happen overnight.
So you are fairly confident that one or two of the two players in question are scum. In a game where ~24% of the players are scum, why are you not pursuing the one (or two) out of two option? That seems like a good chance of catching scum on day 1. Never in a mafia game have I ever called an exchange t v s, so maybe I just misunderstand your perspective here, but I am curious as to why you have not pursued a Majiffy or mastin2 lynch. Reskimming through your iso, it seems that you have done little to strengthen your reads on them.

You have established that you think Majiffy is more likely to be scum than mastin2 and even proposed a scum team of majiffy/vezok/gs/saki earlier. However, your only two votes since taking these stances have been for Vezok and Lying Cat. The Vezok vote had zero support IIRC and the Lying Cat vote was never really explained AFAICS. Almost like you are avoiding voting for Majiffy, but I cannot figure out exactly why. Are you and Majiffy scum together? That might explain the initial t v s or s v s read in question (i.e. if you knew Majiffy was scum and it couldn't be t v t).
I've said this like 10 times. I'd be voting Majiffy if the support was there. It isn't. I'm voting Lying Cat because my townreads are on it. :nod:
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1556 (isolation #111) » Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:15 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1553, Wickedestjr wrote:My reads, ordered from most townish to most suspicious

vezokpiraka - I trust the mason claim.
READ: Town

Perpetual Nonsense - I trust the mason claim.

Guilty Gunsmith - Pretty obvious town from the start. AP reminds me of last time I played with him where he was obvtown. I've liked Snork's posts too.

Marquis - At first I assumed the PR was fake but linked it to a scum alignment. However, at that point, I had assumed Marquis/ns were naturally unhelpful/spammy players. But now that Marquis has abandoned the act, he is actually contributing and seems to care. Now that I have a better view of Marquis as a player, I am inclined to believe that he would not fake a PR as scum. In general, I get town vibes from his posting.
READ: Neutral, leaning town

Wickedestjr - At first he came across as very townish. He was posting reasonable thoughts, asking good questions, and moving his vote in an appropriate manner. However, he kind of disappeared for a week after the outage and, even though he said he was VLA, I have completely lost all faith in him as a town read. I am hoping he can re-inspire my confidence if he is town, but he's also one of those players that includes himself in his reads lists - that annoys me to no end, I might support a policy lynch on him later.
READ: Neutral, slight town lean
(I think I'll have to meta him)

ac1983fan/Bipolarchemist - I have never played with Bipolarchemist, but I agree that his posting initially felt forced. Almost as if he was trying to blend in and trying to appear care-free. It could just be his play style, however. I'll have to check, but that's my current inclination. ac1983fan has replaced Bipolarchemist and has yet to contribute much, however, his initial posts seem fine.

pirate mollie - Gut says town. Not sure why, though.

PeregrineV - I cannot remember anything he has said off the top of my head. He's one I'll have to reread.
READ: Neutral

Bulbazak -
READ: Completely neutral
, anxiously waiting for his thoughts

Lying Cat -
I still think their reaction to my initial vote was townish. Not leaning town yet, though, because they have yet to really contribute anything. In particular, I really do not want to lynch LC today because I don't think they are scum and I don't think their lynch would yield much helpful info, given their lack of stances/interactions - I sure hope we didn't spend 60+ pages discussing on day 1 only to lynch LC, the slot that didn't participate. That would disappoint me. To be fair though, if they are having trouble keeping up with this game in addition to two others, then they should replace out or post soon, deadline's creeping in.

Majiffy - Seems townish for the most part. I intend to take a closer look at his self vote, the reasoning, what provoked it, etc. My read on him may hinge upon the genuineness of the self vote. My only two (minor) issues; a. not sure he believes in all of his reads, b. possible titus/majiffy connection

Speedy Saki - Something feels off.
READ: Neutral, slight scum lean

ZZZX - I keep going back and forth on ZZZX. Several of his individual posts display what I believe to be town tells. However, the big picture says he doesn't actually care about scum hunting. He asks/asked many basic questions along the lines of "who do you suspect?" or "why do you suspect/townread _____?". Nothing wrong with the occasional question of this format, however, he has done this a lot and they are very easy questions to ask as scum. A monkey could ask me why I voted mastin or who else I suspect. At one period within the game, it seemed that ZZZX was more interested in the reads of others over his own reads. Overall; I cannot help but think that ZZZX is trying to coast by here.
READ: Neutral, slight scum lean

Titus - Something feels off. The lack of a Majiffy vote is strange.
READ: Neutral, leaning scum

MTD - I explained my MTD stance immediately prior to the crash. He may be inexperienced, but I have had issue with several of his posts.

beastcharizard - Something feels off. Aside from Bulbazak and PeregrineV, this may be the only slot yet to give me a single town vibe from any of its posts.

mastin2 - Already explained.
READ: Scum

I realize that few of these reads are very concrete/justified. I'll work on it. In the mean time, I think my gut is somewhat on the right track here.
Yeah, you have 1 townread and one scum read. This looks designed not to piss anyone off or to take any strong position.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1571 (isolation #112) » Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:50 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1570, Majiffy wrote:Because idiots.
Let's try Titus is obvtown for once. :-p
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1574 (isolation #113) » Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:13 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1572, Majiffy wrote:If this is town titus mafia isnt your game.
Mafia is my game. I am just better as scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1578 (isolation #114) » Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:25 am

Post by Titus »

@Jingke, nontunneling is a sign I have been invaded by bodysnatchers, not alignment.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1588 (isolation #115) » Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:14 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1582, Lying Cat wrote:Sthar8's busy doing three people's work and trying to get the police to actually do their job, in addition to some fucked up personal shit. You'll have to settle for me.

Yeah, the cops don't really investigate that much. Most of what they do is DUI and rescuing cats out of trees. TV makes cops look much better than they are.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1595 (isolation #116) » Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:39 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1585, Wickedestjr wrote:
In post 1555, Titus wrote:
In post 1544, Wickedestjr wrote:So you are fairly confident that one or two of the two players in question are scum. In a game where ~24% of the players are scum, why are you not pursuing the one (or two) out of two option? That seems like a good chance of catching scum on day 1. Never in a mafia game have I ever called an exchange t v s, so maybe I just misunderstand your perspective here, but I am curious as to why you have not pursued a Majiffy or mastin2 lynch. Reskimming through your iso, it seems that you have done little to strengthen your reads on them.

You have established that you think Majiffy is more likely to be scum than mastin2 and even proposed a scum team of majiffy/vezok/gs/saki earlier. However, your only two votes since taking these stances have been for Vezok and Lying Cat. The Vezok vote had zero support IIRC and the Lying Cat vote was never really explained AFAICS. Almost like you are avoiding voting for Majiffy, but I cannot figure out exactly why. Are you and Majiffy scum together? That might explain the initial t v s or s v s read in question (i.e. if you knew Majiffy was scum and it couldn't be t v t).
I've said this like 10 times. I'd be voting Majiffy if the support was there. It isn't. I'm voting Lying Cat because my townreads are on it. :nod:
I just reread your entire isolation. Several times you mention voting LC because your town reads voted for him - I knew that already but that is not good reasoning on its own. There is only one instance where you mention your belief that there is not enough support for a Majiffy vote, post 1436. I'll admit that I missed the two sentence explanation in post 1436, but I still have issue with this, for several reasons;
  • There are people that town read Majiffy, but it's not like everybody town reads him. ZZZX, mastin2, MTD, PN, and Bulbazak are not town reading him atm (IIRC). Majiffy was also voting for himself earlier.
  • You are never going to create a bandwagon if you never vote him. How do you know a bandwagon won't form if you never try?
  • I reread your iso a second time looking for your reasoning as to why you suspect Majiffy and... there really isn't any reasoning. I have no idea why you suspect Majiffy. Unless I missed a post, you have not described this read. You say that you want Majiffy lynched, but you can't act like you've been trying or you know it won't work if you haven't provided reasoning.
  • Voting somebody just because your town reads are is anti-town and lazy. With five or six days left, there's no need imo. You really haven't displayed much initiative here - that makes it hard for me to town read you.

More later
I'm pretty sure (unfortunately) after the scrapple Mastin and Majiffy had quite a few of those players are reading Mastin as town or at least wanting to lynch him.
I have no intentions of trying to drag my townreads away from a wagon they all agree on unless I have evidence they are wrong. I don't. I also, while I believe I have caught the scumteam, I'm not certain.
Why are you so interested in having a wagon off Lying Cat? Wouldn't it make more sense to actually try to push your own counterwagon to convince people.

I have enough reason for my read right now on day 1. There's something off in the interactions in the pools I have cited. When I'm certain I have scum, you'll hear about it.

Right now, all I see is a man desperate not to have Lying Cat lynched.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1597 (isolation #117) » Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:17 pm

Post by Titus »

PN, what's the problem? There's absolutely no need to be a bully and throw my weight around until I am certain I've got scum. I'm not. I got a nice shiny pool I like.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1600 (isolation #118) » Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:01 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1599, Perpetual Nonsense wrote:
In post 1598, Majiffy wrote:ou do note the 1200 posts between, right?
Yes, including where you 'wanted' yourself lynched. She hasn't taken control of the thread yet in a discussion-oriented kinda way.
Yes because I'm not certain as to who scum is.

Why is the consistency bothering you?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1603 (isolation #119) » Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:33 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1601, Perpetual Nonsense wrote:I like/miss when you're a self-assured control freak. :(

Also, I wager there's a scum preventive role like JK out there, so targeting us with inventions right now may not be wise.
You'll see it. I just want a flip or two to see reactions. I view this as a Stratego board ATM and each side has pieces to move and to be bargained with. Right now, we're dealing with a lot of low value pieces being exchanged.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1611 (isolation #120) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:01 am

Post by Titus »

Go ahead and do your gambit acfan. I will be waiting for when you vote the scum. There's no way a player believes what just came out of your mouth.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1613 (isolation #121) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:23 am

Post by Titus »

LOL PN... really? :facepalm:
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1723 (isolation #122) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:23 pm

Post by Titus »

My townreads are abandoning the wagon on Lying Cat to vote for me? What the fuck...

@GG, I'm not the backup inventor... probs gunna get me lynched now but oh well
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1724 (isolation #123) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:24 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1718, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:
In post 1717, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:Plus he just generally feels arrogant enough to be scum.
Errr. Too arrogant to be scum. Is what I meant to convey. Inb4 titus calls me out on this scumslip.
THat's not a scumslip
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1727 (isolation #124) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:26 pm

Post by Titus »

I like Mastin as town. I prefer Majiffy as scum given the fact Majiffy is softclaiming Ethyl but won't claim he's my auntie Ethyl.

Can we do wickedjester instead?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1732 (isolation #125) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:43 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1729, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:If somebody is masons/neighbors with mastin claim it in your very next post or there is no takebacks.

Mastin is far more dangerous than WickedDest is. Case in point, look at all the people townreading her right now for ???? reasons.
Mastin's fucking obvtown. I can't come up with one good reason to scumread mastin.

I don't care about dangerous. I care about who is actually scum.

I'm open to voting anyone if a case is made but all I see is people repeating Mastin scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1733 (isolation #126) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:44 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1728, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:People I would lynch today: Mastin, Mollie, Titus (eh screw it), MTD, WickedDest, ZZZX, PV
GG, you are so fucking close.

Majiffy, Mollie (bc if she's scum she's scum with Jiffy), MTD, Wicked, beast, ZZZX, Lying, and PV
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1737 (isolation #127) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:59 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 101, Majiffy wrote:
In post 93, ZZZX wrote:But there is no scum motive behind it. I expect you see it deeper than this. I actually town read him for that play.

Drink up!

Making yourself unreadable or otherwise bogging the thread down with unintelligible/near-unintelligible coded posts is anti-town at best.

My vote doesn't move until one of us is dead, or Doduo stops being an asshat.
That right there for one. The picture is the softclaim.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1738 (isolation #128) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:00 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1736, Majiffy wrote:AP I love you but Titus is a more important flip here than Mastin.

Mastin scum doesn't lurk off wagons.
Make your case Majiffy.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1745 (isolation #129) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:10 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 660, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 659, Majiffy wrote:
In post 658, pirate mollie wrote:unglue yourself from mastina for 5 minutes and tell me who you think is scum.
I don't remember much of the game and I don't see myself unclamping from Mastin until I can be confirmed to know Mastin's alignment.
I am telling you to UNCLAMP RIGHT NOW. Image

this isn't cagey try-to-throw-a-buncha-meta/wifom-mastina this is town mastina attempting to roll wif da punches. stahp information lynching it doesn't always work out like you plan and you know this and start scumhunting.

when I reread I am going to look at the outliers.

also in case you haven't noticed I am treating you as town for *reasons* that have nothing but everything to do with mafia.
This post right here on Mollie. She's either town or scum with Majiffy encouraging him to scumhunt. Scum Mollie is content to lurk her way through threads not challenging anyone.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1746 (isolation #130) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:12 pm

Post by Titus »

Majiffy, seeing no town is not a case. It's a credibility pissing contest. The longer you are a hollow vaccum and I post content, the more likely you are to lose that pissing contest. Show it. Why am I scum?

You didn't need to post a picture of that wine bottle to say it was wifom. Bullshit on you not softclaiming. Right now, do you revoke any claim to anything with the word Ethyl in it?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1751 (isolation #131) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:22 pm

Post by Titus »

GG, no Mollie has been challenging me, calling out Majiffy. She's not her BoS scum self. While she could have been coached, I doubt it. If she has been, I'll crack it soon enough. Her early game was the worst thing about her posts so far but she has picked up.

Explain to me why Mastina is scum. Bulletpoints are the most persuasive that way I can go through and see what I agree/disagree with and see what's left.

@Majiffy,

I want you to type it out. None of this well I already did it. Say "I revoke any claim that has the word Ethyl in it."

Second, I haven't been pushing on you with next to no case. I've been saying you and Mastina have gotten into a pissing match where you didn't look town and she did. Both of you are unlikely to be town bc of House Party. I also didn't like your wifom lynch me gambit crap. Lastly, I haven't been strongly pushing you because I've been trying to fucking solve your alignment. The longer you engage in a pissing contest based on lies and innuendo, the more likely I am to hink you are scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1753 (isolation #132) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:29 pm

Post by Titus »

Majiffy you looked town because your play didn't match House Party. You're much more open and communicative there than here.

Bullshit on the willing to be vigged or lynched. You can't be vigged tonight as the inventors only give something tonight most likely.

Yeah, I think you're scum. There's a different between something and nothing.

Oh and a nice discredit to top it off.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1754 (isolation #133) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:29 pm

Post by Titus »

There's also a difference between thinking and knowing.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1758 (isolation #134) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:35 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1755, Marquis wrote:who the fuck is aunt ethyl titus i've been trying to figure out what you're talking about or hinting at the whole game because it sure doesn't look like you mean you
I am foreclosing fakeclaims with it. Nothing more. The mods give us pictures with information in our PMs. Ethyl should know who they are. If there is no ethyl, then ethyl isn't here. I just suspect Ethyl is somewhere.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1759 (isolation #135) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:36 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1757, Perpetual Nonsense wrote:
In post 1717, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:Majiffy. Lol ya this slot is scummy, ok guys. HAve you read a single goddamn majiffy post? That sort of stubborness requires a certain amount of being special and town. Meh pile.
Im totally giving him my vig shot tonight cause I <3 his spirit though
lol
Actually, GG no. I can be pretty damn stubborn as scum as well as town. So no, being stubborn is NOT alignment indicative.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1762 (isolation #136) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:49 pm

Post by Titus »

No. I'm not softclaiming. I'm ruling out a softclaim that may or may not be in the game you idiot. I just said that. *smacks PN*
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1765 (isolation #137) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:13 pm

Post by Titus »

House Party was full of PRs. You still never quarrelled with Mastin over the leadership at all.

I'm saying that I'm assuming N1 Gift ---- N2 Use.

The discredit is basically saying my beliefs are "nothing". Sort of a don't pay attention to Titus, she ain't got shit and sucks kinda discredit.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1766 (isolation #138) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:14 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1764, Majiffy wrote:Also I think this game might be breakable but I'll have to do a bit of research first.
Well let's put a theory out there then. I don't see how the game is breakable yet.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1771 (isolation #139) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:18 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1768, Majiffy wrote:1. You are incredibly bad at meta, Titus. Stop trying.

2. And I'm saying you're excluding the possibility of a vig role for no reason.

3. That's not a discredit. That's a conclusion drawn by the fact that I have disproven everything you've said.

p-edit: stuff
2 is absolutely wrong. PN seemed to have understood what I was saying.

You haven't disproven anything beyond the fact you're not Ethyl.

Mollie has a low chance of being scum if not with Majiffy. Can we wagon wicked instead PN?

VOTE: Wicked
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1775 (isolation #140) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:27 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1772, Perpetual Nonsense wrote:
In post 1771, Titus wrote:Mollie has a low chance of being scum if not with Majiffy.
Do you think they're together or not?
I think it's possible but the game stalled out before I could really get a feel for that. I'm not wagoning someone based on my read that someone else is scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1777 (isolation #141) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:31 pm

Post by Titus »

Majiffy, what if the mod provided fake claims? I'm assuming that he would. That's the whole reason why I've been searching for Aunt Ethyl.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1780 (isolation #142) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:44 pm

Post by Titus »

Well we might as well announce if we have organic chemistry knowledge. No harm in trying to crack the setup. I don't trust you but there's nothing inherently incredible about your plan.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1781 (isolation #143) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:45 pm

Post by Titus »

By the way, my organic chemistry knowledge is limited to booze. So yeah, I'm out for this plan.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1786 (isolation #144) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:00 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1785, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:Plan: vetoed.

Majiffy is still town though.

Titus probs too.
Can you vote Wicked with me?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1788 (isolation #145) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:09 pm

Post by Titus »

Well we'll just suppose the heads don't do OChem... but to be fair I think AP's boyfriend has Chem knowledge.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1790 (isolation #146) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:26 pm

Post by Titus »

I wish I was mixing booze right now. I generally get involved after a party goes bad. :(
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1797 (isolation #147) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:37 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1428, Speedy Saki wrote:
In post 1422, Perpetual Nonsense wrote:Mollie/Jiffy or Titus/GG

strongly doubt that any of these pairs are scum, all of them are my townreads. but if you really put a gun to my head and asked me to choose, then i'll pick titus/gg pair. otherwise i wont want to lynch any of these players
In post 1795, Speedy Saki wrote:VOTE: titus

not only do the masons get multiple inventor abilities, they also get multiple votes! yay!
You townread me yet you're making me the biggest wagon?

What the fuck...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1798 (isolation #148) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:38 pm

Post by Titus »

I am pretty sure Saki is now scum with Mastin or Jester.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1803 (isolation #149) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:59 pm

Post by Titus »

SS, Oh come on. Don't pull that line. The VCs have shown wagons on several other people, including Wicked. I coincidentally happen to be the weakest of your townreads.

This is blatantly transparent. I'll be rereading Mastin's ISO tomorrow. We may no lynch here but we have Saki scum.

Remember when I flip town, Saki is unquestionably scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1809 (isolation #150) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:09 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1807, beastcharizard wrote:
In post 1803, Titus wrote:SS, Oh come on. Don't pull that line. The VCs have shown wagons on several other people, including Wicked. I coincidentally happen to be the weakest of your townreads.

This is blatantly transparent. I'll be rereading Mastin's ISO tomorrow. We may no lynch here but we have Saki scum.

Remember when I flip town, Saki is unquestionably scum.
In post 1804, Speedy Saki wrote:well i dont read the VCs because of the nasty flavor

but you made your point.

VOTE: marquis

The sequence of events is horrible. I think that was the worst vote switch I have seen in all my life of mafia. Explain yourself.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure since Marquis wasn't even a major wagon to begin with...

Unfortunately, I don't think we're getting a wagon on the confscum...

Help out with Mastin/Wicked... I still think Mastin's town but I'm more open to the possibility of Mastin scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1813 (isolation #151) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:13 pm

Post by Titus »

Why did you think it was choose Mastin or Titus? Why didn't you check the vote counts before looking at the major wagons?

Why are you throwing a discredit at a townread who just convinced you to change your wrong vote?

This game does not encourage lurking. Check another box for discouraging activity.

Saki, there were other wagons of three to choose. Instead, you chose to create more ties on someone who is obvtown. Just shut up scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1819 (isolation #152) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:26 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1814, Marquis wrote:I don't like titus scum read on majiffy but I like titus scum read on metal saki but does that mean one is off? I still am pretty Damon sure metal Sami is scum
Marquis, it's ok to townread me and disagree with me. Nobody likes my Majiffy scumread but me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1820 (isolation #153) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:27 pm

Post by Titus »

Fuck it.

VOTE: Speedy Saki
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1823 (isolation #154) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:47 pm

Post by Titus »

Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1830 (isolation #155) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:31 am

Post by Titus »

Oh my fucking god, PV is avoiding voting the obvscum and commenting content wise at all.

Vezok, fucking comment on the obvscum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1832 (isolation #156) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:34 am

Post by Titus »

^^ Discredit on Titus bc she's right. Cases aren't scummy. They are persuasive. Otherwise the game might as well be random lynch.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1834 (isolation #157) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:28 am

Post by Titus »

Vezok what the fuck are you fucking braindead.

Reread that exchange with Saki. How you're not seeing Saki scum is asinine
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1837 (isolation #158) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:16 am

Post by Titus »

GG, No. I want Saki dead.

Explain why Saki is town.

I fucking hate this. I serve up scum on a fucking platter and it's all let's lynch Titus. WTF?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1847 (isolation #159) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:52 am

Post by Titus »

Mastin, will you get drunk with me and we rule the town together? No... you don't mix acid with Auntie Ethyl. People pick one or the other of us and we work well.

Trust me. Saki's scum. I'll back Auntie Ethyl to the grave, if Majiffy's right about no fake claims.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1851 (isolation #160) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:09 am

Post by Titus »

WE DO NOT HAVE TO LYNCH TOWN!!! WE LYNCH SAKI!!!
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1852 (isolation #161) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:11 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1849, Marquis wrote:are you an informed*

because that's the only scenario i can think of in which you would be fixated on an ethyl role like this.
I am no way informed. My flavor hints at the presence of something else. Hence why I'm scumhunting for it and it's one of the few flavors I can actually scumhunt so I'm jumping all over that like a john on a hooker.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1856 (isolation #162) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:23 am

Post by Titus »

Ethyl is town, barring the host putting it in as a fakeclaim.

Saki is scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1869 (isolation #163) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:21 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1867, Speedy Saki wrote:DON'T LYNCH MASTIN HOLY SHIT SHES TRANSPARENTLY TOWN!!!
This makes me want to lynch mastin.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1891 (isolation #164) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:26 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1887, Speedy Saki wrote:Depends on context.

Is wicked being pushed majorly?

Is there a case against wicked?

Is someone shouting in big bold letters "lets lynch wicked he is scum"?

If none of the above, it's possible that you aren't pushing enough/they aren't true scum reads, in that town does not have him pegged as scum enough to commit. Even if a player is objectively scummy, he may be town, and it appears this may be the general (unmentioned) consensus. Nobody wants/dares to commit.
This is scum with Wicked.

Bulba, we aren't getting the lynches we want today. It is either Mastina or no lynch I think.

Mastina flavor claim.

I need to know just how far to stick my neck out for you. Prove or disprove being Auntie Ethyl.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1894 (isolation #165) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:05 am

Post by Titus »

Majiffy, keep flailing more. Ppl know I am obvtown. Saki can't get on. Wicked is largely scumread so he can't associate with an obvious ml.

Mollie, moving is a bitch.

Majiffy/Saki/Wicked/Mollie for the win?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1896 (isolation #166) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:03 am

Post by Titus »

Of course you do. ;) Gotta stay alive by putting a mislynch in your scumreads. No problem.

Now can you join me in voting Saki? ;)
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1903 (isolation #167) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:10 am

Post by Titus »

The game is readable. Switch to Saki. It has more people PN. We can do Wicked tomorrow.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1909 (isolation #168) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:17 pm

Post by Titus »

Mastin should at least flavor claim but Saki is the scum, not Mastin. Seeing the mastin votes with no case articulated on her makes me want to cry.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1925 (isolation #169) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:19 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1922, Wickedestjr wrote:
Titus wrote:@Majiffy,

I want you to type it out. None of this well I already did it. Say "I revoke any claim that has the word Ethyl in it."

Second, I haven't been pushing on you with next to no case. I've been saying you and Mastina have gotten into a pissing match where you didn't look town and she did. Both of you are unlikely to be town bc of House Party. I also didn't like your wifom lynch me gambit crap.
Lastly, I haven't been strongly pushing you because I've been trying to fucking solve your alignment.
The longer you engage in a pissing contest based on lies and innuendo, the more likely I am to hink you are scum.
I have issue with the bolded sentence. Firstly, that's not the reason you gave for avoiding voting for Majiffy earlier. Secondly, what have you done to 'solve his alignment', exactly? Maybe I missed something, but I cannot remember any posts where you made an independent effort to strengthen your read on him.
Titus wrote:Majiffy you looked town because your play didn't match House Party. You're much more open and communicative there than here.
Majiffy says that he was town in House Party, so we both guess you meant to say he looked like scum. Hmm... that's interesting that you would accidentally say 'he looked town' instead of 'he looked scum'... almost as interesting as Guilty Gunsmith saying there are '4 townies and 13 scummies' instead of '4 scummies and 13 townies'. Oh and I think you voted them for that. Did
you
scum slip
here
?
@Wicked, by itself, it is not an issue to not vote Majiffy. Combined with everything else it is. My goal is to actually have Majiffy do something other than the pissing contest we are in. It is not happening. Him actually interacting rather than shouting helps.

Majiffy and Mastin were both town in House Party. They acted much differently. Therefore one is scum. Obviously, it is a typo to say someone looks town because someone doesn't match their town game. It has no relation to what GG did. The fact you are increases my paranoia of GG given the fact you are most likely scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1955 (isolation #170) » Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:51 am

Post by Titus »

Mastina, you have until 1 PM PST to claim before I vote you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1974 (isolation #171) » Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:37 am

Post by Titus »

Mastin claim.

Majiffy, do something other than post Titus is scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1981 (isolation #172) » Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:42 am

Post by Titus »

Mastina claim. You are near L minus 1.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1989 (isolation #173) » Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:59 am

Post by Titus »

Mastina, I am being very patient with you but you have 60 seconds until hammer unless you claim.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1993 (isolation #174) » Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:04 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Mastina

Ugh.. tomorrow we lynch scum k?

Saki or Wicked.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2003 (isolation #175) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:49 am

Post by Titus »

Marquis, let's lynch scum today rather than possible scum.

VOTE: Wicked

Speed lynch for the LOLs win.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2005 (isolation #176) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:06 am

Post by Titus »

So the question here is, who scumread you (if town) or who townreads you (if jailkeep)? If neither of those occurred, scum fucked with GG.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2008 (isolation #177) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:15 am

Post by Titus »

AC, my hammer post set up alarm posts. Really? We asked Mastina to claim 5 fucking times at least. I had a specific time set up for when I would hammer, because I had issues to resolve offline. So I hammered. I didn't even WANT Mastina to be the lynch. Still, she was.

Pretty much the only scumread I'm sure of in that list is Saki. And what do you know, you try to tie me with her. Bulba's probably town and so is GG. Bulba was pushing the major counterwagon (Wicked) to town!Mastina. So don't give me shit about bulba not having an original thought.

Yeah, this is sort of OMGUS but the amount of bullshit in that post severely weakened my townread on you ac.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2010 (isolation #178) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:24 am

Post by Titus »

Yeah well I couldn't really describe Mastina as town beyond we think the same, I'm familiar with her thought processes and some (but obviously not all) of the stuff she's dealing with. It's not a rock solid town case. Some things we know and cannot prove.

Will you at least help me sort Saki/Wicked? It should be pretty clear that they are scum, but I'd like to bounce that off of you. If all three of us (both your heads) and me can agree on one, I feel pretty confident we can get a scum lynch through. Snork can persuade those who don't respond to Titus logic walls. AP can translate anything either of us say. I can outlogic the scumfucks.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2011 (isolation #179) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:25 am

Post by Titus »

Oh and AC, if you feel like I am scum with Saki, help me bus please. K thanks.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2014 (isolation #180) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:39 am

Post by Titus »

@GG, I actually like the post you highlighted. I don't give a shit if I offend my townread. He's town. I'll play my own game to find the scums. I tend to be drawn towards such individualistic thinking as townie.

Really, you had a problem with that part AC? Bullshit. That's griping about a lynch I NEVER WANTED. Of course I'm going to throw a snide remark. That's me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2024 (isolation #181) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:41 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2016, Wickedestjr wrote:
In post 1925, Titus wrote:
Wickedestjr wrote:
Titus wrote:Majiffy you looked town because your play didn't match House Party. You're much more open and communicative there than here.
Majiffy says that he was town in House Party, so we both guess you meant to say he looked like scum. Hmm... that's interesting that you would accidentally say 'he looked town' instead of 'he looked scum'... almost as interesting as Guilty Gunsmith saying there are '4 townies and 13 scummies' instead of '4 scummies and 13 townies'. Oh and I think you voted them for that. Did
you
scum slip
here
?
Majiffy and Mastin were both town in House Party. They acted much differently. Therefore one is scum. Obviously,
it is a typo
to say someone looks town because someone doesn't match their town game. It has no relation to what GG did. The fact you are increases my paranoia of GG given the fact you are most likely scum.
You excuse your mistake as a typo. But wasn't that GG's excuse? I don't think there is any difference between their mistake and your's.

If you had to guess right now, what's the scum team?

And I can't help but think your vote for me is similar to your vote for Lying Cat. Your top suspect was Majiffy and you said Majiffy vs. Mastin was s v t or s v s and ruled out t v t, so why when Mastin flips town do you ignore this previous stance on Majiffy? In general, I don't like how lazy you have been with regard to your Majiffy suspicion. You are pessimistic with regard to its potential even though you've never voted him or explained why town should vote him.

Vote: Titus

I think this is where I want my vote to be, but I have to reread/iso my neutral/slighttownlean reads, because I'm starting to think there are a few scum among them. There are two or more day 1 wagons I'm interested in examining also.
Of course you wouldn't. You're scum.

My vote on you has absolutely nothing to do with Lying Cat vote. Lying Cat vote was because my townreads were on it and I wanted to get a wagon going.

I'm pretty damn convinced you and Saki are scum.

I actually like getting the bullshit Titus reflexive wagon out of the way. So pile them on.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2025 (isolation #182) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:42 am

Post by Titus »

Scum team in order of confidence

Saki/Wicked/Majiffy/Lying Cat... although Majiffy is quickly falling out of favor. The last two are much weaker scumreads. Acfan is just behind them.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2048 (isolation #183) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:15 pm

Post by Titus »

Why do people want me to be scum? *scratches head*

Saki's the bigger wagon.

Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2051 (isolation #184) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:19 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2049, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:What do you think of Majiffy claiming you are town?
VOTE: ac1983fan
This is a blatant sheep vote.
I'm surprised by it, but I can't townread him just because he's townreading me. This could be orchestrated to "save" me and thus make me warm and fuzzy to them. My gut says Majiffy is probably town, but I want to investigate further.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2056 (isolation #185) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:01 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2054, Speedy Saki wrote:Nobody saw the mastin crumbs??? And you guys just play as if you guys never lynched our doc

Terrible shame
Show the crumbs.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2057 (isolation #186) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:02 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2052, ac1983fan wrote:
In post 2014, Titus wrote: Really, you had a problem with that part AC? Bullshit. That's griping about a lynch I NEVER WANTED. Of course I'm going to throw a snide remark. That's me.
Possible, but FMPOV it looked like distancing. Anyway you could still be town - MTD looks way scummier from over here. Saki is more likely scum than you either - if it is T v. S you're the town. (I suppose it could be T v. T. I do have a hard time reading Metal Sonic.)
That fence you are sitting on is so far up your ass, it is sticking out of your mouth.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2060 (isolation #187) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:05 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2058, vezokpiraka wrote:We lynch titus today. Everyone who isn't voting titus is scumclaimimg. I have no idea how you managed to miss mastins slips. It was incredibly fuckimg obvious he was inventor.
Also U jailkept you gg. I thought scum might try to kill you and in the off chance that you were scum you were probably submitting.

vote titus

I promised pn that this scum eats rope
I am not scum. Good luck with that, as your promise cannot be fulfilled. Even if you lynch me, that wouldn't be a scum death. :facepalm
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2068 (isolation #188) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:55 pm

Post by Titus »

Guys let Vezok do his gambit. There's no way he believes what he's saying or he's abdolutely new to anyone who speaks like ne.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2072 (isolation #189) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:09 am

Post by Titus »

Hydra leak...

Snork, what can I say (A)? I am a charming woman.

Majiffy could be scum WKing me but I doubt it.

Jiffy, join me on Saki. If you're right on AC fan, his intro post was a linkage attempt.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2077 (isolation #190) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:06 am

Post by Titus »

Ok, yup Saki's scum.

I wasn't discrediting Vezok ad I was supposing he has a plan.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2101 (isolation #191) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:10 am

Post by Titus »

Saki, I am not reading that. I can't tell the relevant parts on the wall. Redo it. Redact the irrelevant shit.

The 5% comes from gf which shouldn't exist here.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2103 (isolation #192) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:35 am

Post by Titus »

Read the start of day 2.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2142 (isolation #193) » Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:37 pm

Post by Titus »

GG, I'm unabashed always. That's a Titus tell. I'm just waiting for the wagons on Saki and Wicked now that I'm conftown. I could compromise on acfan though.

Are you suspecting Majiffy is whiteknighting me with a bus on acfan?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2146 (isolation #194) » Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:22 pm

Post by Titus »

VLA from the 26th until the 31st

GG, that's an indication that scum cannot figure out what to do.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2201 (isolation #195) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:33 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: ACFan

I want to see where this goes.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2202 (isolation #196) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:34 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2200, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 2184, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:Jesus mollie, do you want to hear about my work life? I'm stressed as FUCK about it because Im basically being audited by my boss extensively and told I need to do things better, one of which I fucked up today.

If you want to talk to me then talk.
Job trumps mafia. Stop posting, shut down the window.
This. I run my own business so my boss lets me post a lot. Don't feel compelled to keep up.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2263 (isolation #197) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:21 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2262, Speedy Saki wrote:
In post 2250, MTD wrote:Also Bulba's case on Saki is damn weak.
MTD and Saki are scumbuddies with Wicked probably.

I'll vote any of the three but I'm lurktastic until the day end. Weeeeeeeeee being conftown and not wanting to dominate.

@Whoever asked if LC and Wicked was T v T or T v S... why not S v S?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2277 (isolation #198) » Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:53 am

Post by Titus »

VLA starting now
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2343 (isolation #199) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:55 pm

Post by Titus »

Well I know I had to have been today's planned mislynch...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”