Guilty Gunsmith
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1700 (ISO) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:04 am

Post by Guilty Gunsmith »

In post 1650, helium-3 wrote:I barely have a pulse on this game and I don't actually think it is.

I can see where he is coming from.

but you are asking me why you think it is scummy? cos you are a paranoid freak and are not letting bulba find his stride.

give it room. and give yourself room for that matter.
This post bothers me in and I don't have a good reason for that. This really could be town mollie, but I dislike how close-ended this is. I was hoping Mollie would just talk to me with no agenda in mind, my request was supposed to be somewhat humorous (suggesting Mollie explain my feelings to me) and it just seems like that got lost. Its not even like I was bombarding Bulbazak in full tunnel mode or anything. I literally posted one sentence saying he could be scum and mollie is telling me I need to not talk about the bulba post. .. ??. The only reason I asked this in the first place was to provide a silly means for mollie to get engaged in the game (and with me) and just talk about something casually. Ya. So dislike. Not sure this is scum mollie though, just dislike it. Snork might also be getting in my head, he is posting about Mollie/majiffy probs not being T/T in the QT.
Guilty Gunsmith
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1701 (ISO) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:08 am

In post 1699, Bulbazak wrote:AP, how do you have a townread on AC. He hasn't done anything alignment indicative afaict.
I actually feel like I read people I don't know better than people I play with a lot, so I might be being hasty there.

I just like his attitude. Feels uncensored and unafraid to post things that are going to get attention.
Guilty Gunsmith
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1702 (ISO) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:07 am

MAJIFFY. I'm hitting my 2nd wind. Are you around?
Guilty Gunsmith
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1703 (ISO) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:25 am

Attention Townies

This is not something I would do if there was much doubt in my mind. This is not something I do lightly ever. This is something I will feel terrible about if wrong. HOWEVER. Mastin is scum. I just spent a couple hours rereading and I am certain of it. Mastin is scum. MTD is scum. Mollie is probably scum. Wicked is likely scum.

UNVOTE: ; VOTE: Mastin

Im not extremely interested in either of the leading wagons. I could lynch WickedDest if we aren't lynching mastin, but I really want to lynch mastin.
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1704 (ISO) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:26 am

Post by MTD »

In post 1703, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:
Attention Townies

This is not something I would do if there was much doubt in my mind. This is not something I do lightly ever. This is something I will feel terrible about if wrong. HOWEVER. Mastin is scum. I just spent a couple hours rereading and I am certain of it. Mastin is scum. MTD is scum. Mollie is probably scum. Wicked is likely scum.

Im not extremely interested in either of the leading wagons. I could lynch WickedDest if we aren't lynching mastin, but I really want to lynch mastin.
Uh, ok? Why not me?
Could you give some reasoning pls?
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1705 (ISO) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:27 am

Post by MTD »

In case that wasn't clear, I mean why you want to lynch mastin or Wicked but not me.
Also, you are assuming some heavy load of D1 bussing.
still the same old MTD
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1706 (ISO) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:29 am

Post by Bulbazak »

AP, Mastin is town. I will accept your vote on the Wicked wagon, however.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1707 (ISO) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:37 am

Post by Majiffy »

AP give me more.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Guilty Gunsmith
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1708 (ISO) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:38 am

In post 1704, MTD wrote:Could you give some reasoning pls?
Mastin feels a LOT like mastin from NY 172. The posting style is extremely similar and the apathy mastin is showing in this game is far more likely to be from scum-mastin than town mastin.

Nothing she has posted is transparently town. Her posts (particularly early ones) are all quote-strips that show no serious progression and the style itself is a really easy excuse to blend-in.
In post 204, mastin2 wrote:Kinda feel like yolo-voting Lying Cat and townreading AP. But meh.
This is not something msatin would do. This is not how mastin approaches reading me as town. Mastin looks for very concrete things with me and mastin has to be SURE I'm town because she considers me dangerous. This attitude is not in-line with how mastin plays as town.

The read on Majiffy looks really really awful. Its an easy read to push since Majiffy is just pushing a PL. Mastin is far too certain of this one read and she fails to remotely consider my points when I bring them up in defense of Majiffy.
In post 218, mastin2 wrote:
In post 213, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:Mastin's entry is a little worrisome. It doesn't scream town to me. In fact her stance on me is pretty meh. I'd wagon mastin right now but not feel amazing about it. Just kidding, I probably would.
VOTE: Guilty Gunsmith
While this is something mastin could do as town, it would not be like this. On the surface? Looks fine. Actual execution? not so much. Mastin is trying to appear town but the fervor, the emotion isnt there. Shes going through the motions. She had to make this omgus vote because its what she would do as town. This is not how she would do it as town.
In post 227, mastin2 wrote:And that's notscience being in the hydra but not posting, because notscience makes his alignment obvious with posting, well, posting. And a faked PR can be a convenient way of avoiding that.
This is horseshit. Not the logic, just that mastin is actually posting this like its a valid point for her to actually think in this situation.
In post 235, mastin2 wrote:
In post 228, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:My top scumreads right now are mastin2, WickedDestJr, ZZZX, MTD in roughly that order of increasing lynchburnfire-ness.
Your vote says otherwise.
This is terrible. Mastin is trying to pin me on some terribad inconsistency? Or discredit? Who cares where my vote is. Mastin would be concerned about me saying this if she were town, not write it off with a throwaway one-liner.
In post 595, mastin2 wrote:Whoah. I'm actually a counterwagon! MTD had five votes (forget who the fifth was--I can only think of Wicked being the vote changer, though), and with my unvote, now has only three.
All of mastin's wagon analysis has been confirmation bias laden and generally crap.

P-edit: Ya thanks for that Bulbazak. Were you helping me lynch her in L4D?
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1709 (ISO) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:42 am

Post by Bulbazak »

AP, I have other reasons for my Mastin townread. Trust me. She's town.

Guilty Gunsmith
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1710 (ISO) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:42 am

In post 1709, Bulbazak wrote:AP, I have other reasons for my Mastin townread. Trust me. She's town.
Well you sure as hell aren't masons with her.
Guilty Gunsmith
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1711 (ISO) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:43 am

If you have role related info that suggests mastin town plesae claim it in your next post. Otherwise if people could stop derailing my scum lynches on mastin across multiple games, that'd be fucking dandy.
Lying Cat
Lying Cat
Mafia Scum
Lying Cat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1712 (ISO) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:43 am

Post by Lying Cat »

In post 1703, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:
Attention Townies

YAY thank you AP finally fuck. welcome to the game
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1713 (ISO) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:44 am

Post by Bulbazak »

Get your stick out of your butt, stop trusting Majiffy-scum for no reason, unvote Mastin-town, and get your vote on Wicked-scum. Please and thank you.

Guilty Gunsmith
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1714 (ISO) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:46 am

In post 1713, Bulbazak wrote:Get your stick out of your butt, stop trusting Majiffy-scum for no reason, unvote Mastin-town, and get your vote on Wicked-scum. Please and thank you.
Majiffy is town as fuck this game.

Everyone sucks ass at reading mastin and this game is going to be more proof of that.

I want my fucking mastin scum lynch this time.
Lying Cat
Lying Cat
Mafia Scum
Lying Cat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1715 (ISO) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:49 am

Post by Lying Cat »

VOTE: mastin

i'm less excited for wicked than i was. i still want mastin and mtd, and i'm not feeling so good about bulb right now.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1716 (ISO) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:59 am

Post by Antihero »

Hofmann's Rule

Hofmann's Rule implies that steric effects have the greatest influence on the outcome of the Hofmann or similar eliminations. The loss of the β-hydrogen occurs preferably from the most unhindered (least substituted) position [-CH3 > -CH2-R > -CH(R2)]. The product alkene with fewer substitutents will predominate.

Vote Count 1.19

Lying Cat - 4 (mastin2, MTD, Titus, vezokpiraka)
Majiffy - 1 (ZZZX)
Marquis - 3 (PeregrineV, Speedy Saki, beastcharizard)
mastin2 - 2 (Guilty Gunsmith, Lying Cat)
Titus - 4 (Majiffy, ac1983fan, Wickedestjr, Perpetual Nonsense)
Wickedestjr - 2 (Bulbazak, Marquis)

Not Voting: pirate mollie

Majiffy is on V/LA until Thursday
Titus is on V/LA

9 to lynch. Deadline: (expired on 2014-06-16 21:06:01).
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Guilty Gunsmith
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1717 (ISO) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:02 pm

PM/Vezok - Werewolf masons. With Guilty Gunsmith.
Titus is town. All that Backup inventor softclaiming is town.
Lying Cat seems town, screw it. I like their AtE this game, reminds me of EtL-town (is she in that hydra secretly?)
Charizard is being too swingy with his vote to be likely scum. Plus he just generally feels arrogant enough to be scum.
Marquis is town as hell and anyone that thinks otherwise is not getting any of my god damn vigilante inventions. I can't even explain this read, he just is town. Just obviously.
Saki Im guessing is actually posting too much to be scum. Originally wanted to call this scum for some things , but meh. Not going to lynch them today, YOLO.

Bulbazak is probably just misreading mastin again. Fuck it. Hes not scum with mollie or mastin at least.
ac1983fan is doing his own thing which is fantastic, keep up the good work. I'll downgrade him to the "meh" segment of my reads though.
Majiffy. Lol ya this slot is scummy, ok guys. HAve you read a single goddamn majiffy post? That sort of stubborness requires a certain amount of being special and town. Meh pile. Im totally giving him my vig shot tonight cause I <3 his spirit though.
---
PV is a yolo townread. Would lynch I guess, just dont feel like hes scum.
ZZZX. ZZZX.
---
Mastin/MTD/WickedDest/Mollie.

Woooo.
Guilty Gunsmith
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1718 (ISO) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:03 pm

In post 1717, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:Plus he just generally feels arrogant enough to be scum.
Errr. Too arrogant to be scum. Is what I meant to convey. Inb4 titus calls me out on this scumslip.
Guilty Gunsmith
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1719 (ISO) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:06 pm

In post 1716, Antihero wrote:Lying Cat - 4 (
mastin2
MTD
Titus
vezokpiraka
)
Majiffy - 1 (ZZZX)
Marquis
- 3 (PeregrineV,
Speedy Saki
beastcharizard
)
mastin2
- 2 (
Guilty Gunsmith
Lying Cat
)
Titus
- 4 (
Majiffy
ac1983fan
Wickedestjr
Perpetual Nonsense
)
Wickedestjr - 2 (
Bulbazak, Marquis
)
LOOK AT THESE PRETTY COLORS. CHRISTMAS HAS COME EARLY. ANYONE ON THE MASTIN SCUM LYNCH GETS ENTERED IN A RAFFLE TO WIN A VIG SHOT.
Guilty Gunsmith
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1720 (ISO) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:07 pm

In post 1716, Antihero wrote:Not Voting: pirate mollie
What the fuck is this shit mollie. i just want you to know that I'm lynching the everloving shit out of you after your scum buddy that you've been lumping into a "TvT" flips mafia.

PREPARE YOURSELF.
Guilty Gunsmith
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1721 (ISO) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:10 pm

In post 1915, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 1800, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 1798, sekai no ki wrote:Should note that I'm faking hydra dissonance about AP. Pie has some opinions that I want to share to look town, but I wont let him actually post cause people are scumreading him properly.

AP is the biggest centerpiece of our fake hydra dissonance so I will arbitrarily compare him to Wisdom and keep calling him probtown.
Keep calm and lynch mastin.
I only actually have 3 scumreads and I hope to have even less before the end of the Day. Im waffling on Thor in order to make him look sketchy when I end up getting lynched and flipping mafia.
:thumbs up:
Vote Sekai already!
In post 1805, AngryPidgeon wrote:5 more masin votes for a scum lynch.
Yes, I agree. Scum is trying to lynch Mastin.
BULBAZAK.

GET ON THIS SCUM LYNCH RIGHT THE FUCK NOW.

BEFORE MASTIN ACTUALLY PUTS IN EFFORT THIS GAME AND DUPES ALL THE DUMBS INTO THINKING SHES TOWN.
Guilty Gunsmith
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1722 (ISO) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:14 pm

TITUS. I SEE YOU ONLINE. GET IN HERE AND HELP ME COUNTERWAGON YOU.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1723 (ISO) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:23 pm

Post by Titus »

My townreads are abandoning the wagon on Lying Cat to vote for me? What the fuck...

@GG, I'm not the backup inventor... probs gunna get me lynched now but oh well
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1724 (ISO) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:24 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1718, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:
In post 1717, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:Plus he just generally feels arrogant enough to be scum.
Errr. Too arrogant to be scum. Is what I meant to convey. Inb4 titus calls me out on this scumslip.
THat's not a scumslip
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”