Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (isolation #0) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:34 am

Post by Josh_B »

In post 17, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 14, Titus wrote:Nero how dare you vote for a fellow mafia addict. For that, your punishment is to go to usmessageboard.com and help newbies play.

How is he a mafia addict if he flakes all the time?

come to the dark side

AuntJ-FrenchToast, and ham,egg, and cheese bagels from that
clown plac
e.

TSO is acting a little different this game.

Kthx is acting a little different.

Hostile Intent are you using an alt? I thought we were in this
thing together.

Can we all agree that the proper nick name for PeregrineV is PerV? I'm looking at you Tiph.

the color has no impact on this message.
About WIFOM: Sometimes I just get thirsty and drink both glasses.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (isolation #1) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:16 pm

Post by Josh_B »

VOTE: TiphaineDeath.

This is mafia, not eenie meenie miney moe.
TSO or FF are scum. pfft.

Just playing. TSO usually starts off his games a certain way. I'm not making it a definitive "he always does this as this allingment" meta thing, but since he didn't, I'm going to be keeping an eye on him.

Why am I standing out Pirate Mollie? I think I have one post and this one.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #606 (isolation #2) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:16 pm

Post by Josh_B »

also you ninja'd me, so the question was a pedit.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (isolation #3) » Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:22 am

Post by Josh_B »

In post 622, TiphaineDeath wrote:voted me, what even the fuck. VOTE: josh

What? did I agree with you? What did I agree on?
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (isolation #4) » Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:33 am

Post by Josh_B »

In post 625, TiphaineDeath wrote:Oh, I take it back, he's making fun of me, not agreeing with me, carry on. UNVOTE:

In post 626, TiphaineDeath wrote:No Titus, he would have been agreeing with me that there is scum in tso/ff, pay attention.

Oh, good. I'm glad someone explained it to you. It doesn't really matter though on the grounds that this could be... multiball. :o
oops I said it. multiball :o

If there is anything that I learned from AuntJ in the previous Jason game, Marvel Avengers Alliance, there is a 98% chance of a game this size having not one, but two count them two scum teams. oh yea, and an SK, don't forget about the SK.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (isolation #5) » Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:43 am

Post by Josh_B »

Also I think Garmer is scum. Last game, scum had daytalk until the encryptor died. which wasn't very long.

Was I not supposed to mention multiball :o
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #708 (isolation #6) » Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:14 am

Post by Josh_B »

In post 657, Titus wrote:@Josh/TSO not TD.

At the time of vote:
I think Tipaine used a very solid mylo scum tactic to accuse TSO/colorhex of being scum. Unfortunately it's D1 and barely not out of RVS. It's too early to be making those sort of associatives from a town mind set. Tiphaine tried to skip important parts of the game.
Further:
I also think scum have daychat :eek: , and she didn't figure out that I was making fun of her on her own, the vote hop was also scummy and showed that she didn't have any investment in her own case, her explaination that TSO/colorhex were voting similarly was weak and even weaker when she turned it into both of them might be scum.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (isolation #7) » Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:40 am

Post by Josh_B »

In post 666, Garmr wrote:
In post 665, Lucky2u wrote:im still super behind here... Page 15 and wondering how Garmr didnt get lynched. I don't agree with the way that wagon ended. Also not liking the FFs, which is not a statement about wether I think they are scum or not, I just don't like them and I blame my having to catch up on so many pages on them.

Because this game is full of people who know and can see it's my town game.

Partly because I misunderstood the whole qt slipping thing. I thought that you slipped about being in a qt. But why QT and not PT. Has jason still not switched over yet?

Lucky2you is probably scum. It seems like he thinks Garmer is scum, but he's more focused on the wagon ending.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #712 (isolation #8) » Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:46 am

Post by Josh_B »

In post 709, Garmr wrote:Josh here's a question for you if I get lynched or night killed and then I flip town. Do you think scum would still have day chat?

What? I misunderstood something because I didn't read it in context. I'm better now. I think.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (isolation #9) » Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:32 pm

Post by Josh_B »

In post 721, pirate mollie wrote:I bet we can clear this shit up in a heartbeat

hey lucky do you like playing scum or town?

This question is generic. What do you hope to accomplish with it?
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (isolation #10) » Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:37 pm

Post by Josh_B »

In post 720, pirate mollie wrote:IaI
josh
td
nero
wake

This is the same eenie meenie miney moe crap that I was talking about earlier. You can't just going to throw out a bunch of random names and expect everyone pick from this list. Can I iso you to find out why you think each person on this list is scum?
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #770 (isolation #11) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:35 am

Post by Josh_B »

In post 736, TiphaineDeath wrote:I am in fact a male, also town, though one of those is much easier to convince people of it seems.

I keep reading your name as a different spelling of Tiffany, Is there a more proper way to pronounce it?
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #800 (isolation #12) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:55 am

Post by Josh_B »

In post 787, Nero Cain wrote:I think "her" push on me is pretty terrible
Its singular and reads as faux scum hunting
her point that I should have moved my RVS vote to another RVS is lame, like really lame and makes like no sense
She's simultaneously pushing me for wanting to "pl" Wake yet agreeing with IAI that it was RVS and she misread it.
Selective Scumhunting

I think this is a reasonable OMGUS. But, did you know there's "someone" on your wagon calling you confscum while simultaneously saying that wake is being bussed by his scum partner?

It's... Pirate Mollie. I have some time now so I'm going to go back and try to respond to From skimming it earlier, she seems to think that I'm scum because I made some posts. And then, I'm going to do a counter accusation.

Is it a town or a scum tell for piratemollie to FoS everyone that scum reads her scum reads, and make a lot of comments about how bad she sucks at this game? I'll give examples in the counter FoS, but if someone want to say, "yea that's Pirate Molie, that's what she does," I'm willing to hear it.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #835 (isolation #13) » Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:58 am

Post by Josh_B »

This is a response to Mollie's post which requoted all of my posts and then called me scum. Ever the while not responding to anything I asked her.
Spoiler: Helpful wall reduction
In post 731, pirate mollie wrote:

oh I forgot to add kthnx to my list of suspects. I am still kinda waiting for d3x on that 1.

has hostile intent replaced out? like I don't even remember them being in this game.

I don't know what happened to Hostile intent. he's on the board to replace in now.
why did you wait so long to reply to this message? Is this the post that makes me stand out? What does it have to do with the game at this time? Did you add it in for fluff?

In post 605, Josh_B wrote:

Why am I standing out Pirate Mollie? I think I have one post and this one.

this tells me if td flips scum then there is a good chance that josh might too!

Are you a belieber in D1 bussing? [sarcasm]That's ok, since you're a new player and all. You'll figure out how this game works soon enough.[/sarcasm] Also I asked you a question that you never answered. You quoted my post, you read it, and you didn't explain why I was standing out.

In post 606, Josh_B wrote:also you ninja'd me, so the question was a pedit.

so self-conscious.

This is really hypocritical of you.

scum tripping over each other.

Does PirateMollie really have that much belief that there's bussing? Seriously this isn't her first game.

hhhmmm...

hhhmmm...

hhhmmm...

This isn't even a game related comment. Is there something you are hhhmmm'ing about or are you just hhhmmm'ing to hhhmmm because you're a hhhmmm'er? Use your words PirateMolie.

so garmr is scum cos in your last game there was a scum encryptor and garmr is looking for the scum encryptor as opposed to fishing out masons or neighbours like he said he was doing. okay.

you somehow make garmr look even more golden then he did before.

I took a comment that TSO said out of context. I'm sorry about that and I explained it... Oh good you replied to that post too. Which means you read it. -and despite reading it, wanted to remind everyone what happened. If you aren't scum, you're just mean.

who is she and her

are you talking about td? do you guys have a game together where you know what gender she is cos I always thought she was a guy. also this looks like weak cover for a scummate.

Ok It's Tai Fain. I get it. I thought it was tiffany, pronoun confusion followed. I've never heard of gender confusion as a cover for a scummate before. :shifty: :? Is that a thing?
Or are you saying the weak cover is where I explain my reasons for scum reading someone? I've never heard of that as cover either. Do you seriously believe this is bussing? I don't buy it.

In post 711, Josh_B wrote:
Lucky2you is probably scum. It seems like he thinks Garmer is scum, but he's more focused on the wagon ending.

yeah that garmr is scum didn't last long did it. garmr townslipped in a huge way

OH LOOk! here's the post where I realized my mistake and moved on. I'm sorry for the misunderstanding and I'll make it a point to read more of this game.

I am only quoting this for lulz

...and for shitting up the thread with nonsense.

In post 727, Josh_B wrote:
In post 721, pirate mollie wrote:I bet we can clear this shit up in a heartbeat

a lot actually. I bet ffe gets it.

FFE can you please explain this to me? I tried asking PirateMolie to explain her own posts, but she won't. And this is the second time I've tried.

In post 728, Josh_B wrote:
In post 720, pirate mollie wrote:IaI
josh
td
nero
wake

This is the same eenie meenie miney moe crap that I was talking about earlier. You can't just going to throw out a bunch of random names and expect everyone pick from this list. Can I iso you to find out why you think each person on this list is scum?

if ANY1 wants to try to argue with me that josh isn't scum I dare you to try.

I think he is scum with td it certainly looks like he is trying to cover for them.

This is the fourth time you've said I'm trying to cover for TD. And the third time, you've ignored the questions that I've asked you.
[/quote]

I just want to make sure I understand fully what you are saying... TD/Josh_B scum team. Ladies and Gentlemen, you heard it here first PirateMollie is calling it. -or wait did she call a Kthxybye/Wake scum team, no it might have been a NeroCain Confscum and Mom as a suspect. or IaI.

Onward to showing how you've shit up this thread with more erratic accusations and nonsense.

TD is still scum. Lucky2you is still scum.
But I want PirateMollie Lynched moar

VOTE: PirateMollie
#oneaday
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #934 (isolation #14) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:26 am

Post by Josh_B »

I'm going to spend the next hour or so catching up. I haven't read
several pages.
any pages since my last post and barely half of them before that. I think I'm at a point where I can start focusing on this game.
It may take me til tonight to actually get a post out. I just got off of work and spent way too much of my time responding to other issues.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1022 (isolation #15) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:18 am

Post by Josh_B »

I want to tell everyone that my daughter's soccer team won 2 place in her league. They were 1-1 with the champions during the season and lost today in a heated 4-2 game. The worst part of today's game is that the other team scored 2 goals on us while the coach had my daughter playing goalie even though she's the best defensive midfielder that I've seen in the whole league. The highlight of the game for our team is that our best goalie positioned herself perfectly to score while everyone else on the field was trailing a loose ball.

So, unfortunately I fell asleep reading this game earlier and I still haven't read up completely on anything except PirateMollie, which I actually did the other day after posting my response to her quote spamming, my reverse case was rejected and deleted by the "no multi posts" error message, probably because I was logged into another account and tried to submit my case into a previously open tab.

So, with out as much effort that I put into showing all the examples, PirateMollie pushed the case on Nero for wanting to PL wake, while at the same time calling wake scum and saying that Kthxbye bussing, said that I was bussing TD, and then turned around and said that Mom was probably scum on the Nero thing.
I cited two examples of Mollie justifying her bad reads in this game, in the lost post, but I'm sure you can ISO her and find them, or I will if you want me to in another post.
Some of her first posts said that IaI wasn't focusing on her, but then turned it into IaI was probably scum. But unless she is a totally new player (I already know she isn't) and is like totally into saying that everyone is bussing, I'm like totally calling her scum.

-And unless I find it in the last 20 or so pages of this game, I'm pretty sure she still hasn't responded to any of the questions that I've asked her.(not even when she quote spammed me)
-I'm also particularly annoyed that she insisted that the FFE hydra should explain the[searchterm] generic question[/searchterm] she asked lucky2you instead of explaining it herself.

TD's either/or comment was pretty ridiculous. and I've seen nothing from him that would indicate furthering any other reads. (ISO'd this while posting) StrangCoug's came well before his , so I'm not sure what TD's thinking there.
And Lucky2you's only game related comment about Garmr being lynched without actually voting him is pretty scummy.

I think
Nero
Mom
TWIE
and
Garmr
are town off the top of my head and everyone else are somewhere in the middle.

If anyone hasn't read it yet, I made a mistake in calling Garmr scum. I do not recall the post, but something was said that made me think that garmr appeared to be in a scum QT. I posted compulsively. I went back and ISO'd him read the comments that he made and realized that I was totally wrong. I've read pages 19-25 several times over now looking for the post that threw me off and I have no idea what it was. Maybe and that was the first post I read between my subsequent posts at that time.

On to more reading this game.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1072 (isolation #16) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:24 pm

Post by Josh_B »

In post 873, Wake1 wrote:
Josh_B

Good evening, Josh.

Oh hey, how are you? This has been the worst I've ever been at catching up to the game.

In you said that T S O was acting a little differently in this game, and you clarified in that he usuallt starts his games a certain way. As someone who's out of the loop, I'm hoping you could fill me in on this and anything else that, from your experience, may help in determining his alignment. Perhaps
Titus
and
Garmr
could shed some light on this as well.

His all too common "I want to PL XXXXXX" was a little late to the party. Unfortunately that alone is not enough for me to determine his alignment. I'm sure you remember from Phok's game right?

And as for being out of the loop, I don't really understand the wagon on TD. It would help me catch up faster if you gave me a very brief synopsis on what the issue surrounding TD is. And also in you remark that Mollie mentioned you stood out, which is something I've heard from SG towards me in this very game, too. : I agree with you that we're likely in multiball.

I think I've preemptively answered my opinion of TD. I asked pirate mollie to explain why I stood out to her at that point- I never got an answer. I've also asked her about the other names on her "there's scum in this pile" list. And I still have not recieved an answer as far as I know.

Josh, I'd like to better understand why Garmr is Scum. I'm not that familiar with his play, and I'd like to have
Garmr
and
pirate mollie
weigh in one this, too. I'm a bit interested in your about Scum having Daytalk. Equally, I'm curious about you where you mention Lucky is likely Scum for his actions with Garmr and his wagon.
Lucky2u
's reaction to this as well as a more refined explanation on your part would be quite helpful, I think.

I think I preemptively answered this question too. Lucky didn't vote Garmr on the grounds that he thought Garmr was scum. He just complained that Garmr wasn't lynched. Lucky didn't even try to explain why he thought Garmr was scum.

you say TD and Lucky is Scum, but you want mollie lynched moreso than them. I'm assuming you think she's Scummier than those two are. What slightly troubles me is that Lucky, upon inspection, only has two posts. It doesn't seem reasonable to assert he's Scum from such a minuscule amount of posts.
Nero Cain
, I'd like to hear your take on this, please.

Indeed he does only have two posts. (three now) I would like PirateMollie lynched more than them. PirateMollie play has been far more manipulative, and way more distracting from what is being to what she is saying. Seeing a scum flip from her would certainly leave a happy trail of conf townie.
All in all I'm not getting much of a read on you from these posts. Asking those questions and engaging players on certain issues does feel slightly Town in my book, because in general Townies are expected to do that. Too bad it's easy to emulate, too. I have a slight Town read on Josh_B, but it's subject to change pending new developments.
Mom
, if you would, I'd like to know if you agree or disagree with my current read on Josh_B.

I have a full town read on Josh_B, but I wouldn't mind seeing "[insert my character name here] is dead" [/quote]
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1076 (isolation #17) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:12 pm

Post by Josh_B »

I really hate it that people are Q+ing every quote I've made. I really hate that it's page 40 and people can still do this.
Spoiler: quote spammed again
In post 1007, Garmr wrote:Post 290 isn't really anything special kinda null.

post 605 This post makes me shiver. Josh_B is just voting TD on bad logic and bad logic=doesn't scum. His saying igmeou tso for not starting out a certain way feels discredited by the fact he said
In post 605, Josh_B wrote:I'm not making it a definitive "he always does this as this allingment" meta thing
Just in case he wants to double back on what he said latter.

I'm watching TSO. A scum flip on TD wouldn't necessarily make TSO conftown. if this is multiball.
In post 650, Josh_B wrote:
In post 622, TiphaineDeath wrote:voted me, what even the fuck. VOTE: josh

What? did I agree with you? What did I agree on?

This post here is showing that josh isn't paying attention to the what td posted as td posted he didn't realize josh b was making fun of him.

I hadn't read the new page yet, and when I did, I responded.

In post 652, Josh_B wrote:
In post 625, TiphaineDeath wrote:Oh, I take it back, he's making fun of me, not agreeing with me, carry on. UNVOTE:

In post 626, TiphaineDeath wrote:No Titus, he would have been agreeing with me that there is scum in tso/ff, pay attention.

Oh, good. I'm glad someone explained it to you. It doesn't really matter though on the grounds that this could be... multiball. :o
oops I said it. multiball :o

If there is anything that I learned from AuntJ in the previous Jason game, Marvel Avengers Alliance, there is a 98% chance of a game this size having not one, but two count them two scum teams. oh yea, and an SK, don't forget about the SK.

Assumes that TD didn't reread what josh said. Brings up multiball not really a scum sign on it's own. Trying to verify why his bringing up is a little suspicious.

I'm not really sure what you are saying about this post. TD's justification for TSO/FFE being scum is crap. But from my own experience, I'm not ruling it out TSO as a possibility if multiball is in play. Especially not this early in the game with no flips one way or the other.
In post 655, Josh_B wrote:Also I think Garmer is scum. Last game, scum had daytalk until the encryptor died. which wasn't very long.

Was I not supposed to mention multiball :o

Brings up the fact I saw a daytalk thing and then used to try and pin me as a encryptor.

In post 708, Josh_B wrote:
In post 657, Titus wrote:@Josh/TSO not TD.

At the time of vote:
I think Tipaine used a very solid mylo scum tactic to accuse TSO/colorhex of being scum. Unfortunately it's D1 and barely not out of RVS. It's too early to be making those sort of associatives from a town mind set. Tiphaine tried to skip important parts of the game.
Further:
I also think scum have daychat :eek: , and she didn't figure out that I was making fun of her on her own, the vote hop was also scummy and showed that she didn't have any investment in her own case, her explaination that TSO/colorhex were voting similarly was weak and even weaker when she turned it into both of them might be scum.

Bit hypocritical here pushes the fact scum might have day chat because he doesn't think tip could figure out sarcasm on his own even if it took him time.

What is hypocritical about that?
In post 711, Josh_B wrote:
In post 666, Garmr wrote:
In post 665, Lucky2u wrote:im still super behind here... Page 15 and wondering how Garmr didnt get lynched. I don't agree with the way that wagon ended. Also not liking the FFs, which is not a statement about wether I think they are scum or not, I just don't like them and I blame my having to catch up on so many pages on them.

Because this game is full of people who know and can see it's my town game.

Partly because I misunderstood the whole qt slipping thing. I thought that you slipped about being in a qt. But why QT and not PT. Has jason still not switched over yet?

Don't get this what's a PT

A private topic is the on site forum that is used for scum. QT is the off site method.

In post 712, Josh_B wrote:
In post 709, Garmr wrote:Josh here's a question for you if I get lynched or night killed and then I flip town. Do you think scum would still have day chat?

What? I misunderstood something because I didn't read it in context. I'm better now. I think.

Also I noticed he was pushing the fact scum have day talk by saying someone must of told td in private. I expected him to answer with no, not actually by dodging my question.

Maybe I didn't understand the question. If you flipped town, and the scum have daytalk by an encryptor or any other means, would your town flip affect the scum in any way?
A town flip would not affect the scum in any way.
Scum would still have daytalk.

727-null

728-just trash talking someones else post

770-offtopic

In post 800, Josh_B wrote:
In post 787, Nero Cain wrote:I think "her" push on me is pretty terrible
Its singular and reads as faux scum hunting
her point that I should have moved my RVS vote to another RVS is lame, like really lame and makes like no sense
She's simultaneously pushing me for wanting to "pl" Wake yet agreeing with IAI that it was RVS and she misread it.
Selective Scumhunting

I think this is a reasonable OMGUS. But, did you know there's "someone" on your wagon calling you confscum while simultaneously saying that wake is being bussed by his scum partner?

It's... Pirate Mollie. I have some time now so I'm going to go back and try to respond to From skimming it earlier, she seems to think that I'm scum because I made some posts. And then, I'm going to do a counter accusation.

Is it a town or a scum tell for piratemollie to FoS everyone that scum reads her scum reads, and make a lot of comments about how bad she sucks at this game? I'll give examples in the counter FoS, but if someone want to say, "yea that's Pirate Molie, that's what she does," I'm willing to hear it.

Brings up points against mollie but instead of pushing he looks like his waiting for instruction if he should vote or not.

Instructions from who? There is more than one scum. I don't really see how this FoS is any different from the Lucky FoS, but I feel like you are treating them differently.

835-does a huge post on mollie most of them are discredits and just votes her I will say this only post i would consider slightly townie through.

934-null telling us he needs to catch up.

I probably wouldn't have discredited mollie so much if she actually responded to anything that I actually said to her. I've been rather suspicious of her all game. The discredits are to highlight her early refusal to interact with me on some subjects where I think she's off the deepend. [/quote]

Garmr, do you think Mollie is town? and can you tell me why?
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1077 (isolation #18) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:19 pm

Post by Josh_B »

In post 1023, pirate mollie wrote:@ josh

2008-2010 was an era where voting/bussing your scum partner was da kewl thing to do as scumzors. if you don't believe me do a site meta check and look at the players who came from that era. mastina was practically a rebel when she got all like "hey dummies mebbe bussing is not the best way to go!". I can think of 2 games off the top of my head where scum did this! like in their very first post.

WOW! that is some old site meta. I didn't know what Mafia was back then. How does it apply here?
And How the heck am I going to do a site meta check, and what is it going to tell me about how the players you are doubt casting have evolved in their games?
How many people do you think are still playing the old style?
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1078 (isolation #19) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:33 pm

Post by Josh_B »

HEY look at this< I am completely caught up.
Add Vezok to my list of townies.

I kind of feel bad that I don't have Wake and Titus sorted out better.
The colorhex hydra is probably going in Null leaning town.

D3x is probably town. I feel like I should be making a full list but I haven't been convinced about anyone else yet.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1080 (isolation #20) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:10 pm

Post by Josh_B »

fine :roles eyes: untown.
Vezok, you've been kind of apahetic this entire game. What's going on?
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1118 (isolation #21) » Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:29 pm

Post by Josh_B »

In post 1081, vezokpiraka wrote:
In post 1080, Josh_B wrote:fine :roles eyes: untown.
Vezok, you've been kind of apahetic this entire game. What's going on?

Nothing's happening. There are no competing wagons. There are peo
ple chasing vanity wagons.

If thats the case what would be a stong competing wagon?
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1119 (isolation #22) » Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:46 pm

Post by Josh_B »

@ Majiffy. My point was that meta checking the site from 5 years ago would be nearly impossible and is a completely unreasonable request. Now, if she had said Majiffy is bussing and it is part of his play style, I could probably beleive that. With your admittance to the fact, I'm sure that she could also give me some recent examples of your play.
But for her to say people did it 5 years ago as justification for people doing it now seems baffleing. Plus she isnt even accusing you of it.
And i still dont see the connection between what she's saying and who she's saying it about for the reasons she saying it.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1121 (isolation #23) » Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:27 pm

Post by Josh_B »

In post 1100, Garmr wrote:@JoshB
Just the more important things in your post.
1.Your more active than lucky so I am treating you differently, I would rather have lucky lynched than you
2 I'm not sure mollie fell to a weak town read but telling me to shut up she lost any support she'd get from in the future if she wasn't day vigged. It snapped me from having this idolized view of her and reminded me she is just human to.
3. 835 I say lol but I can see a towny mind set from that post.

I was asking why you responded differently to my view of mollie as opposed to my view of lucky. But I think you answered that in this post too. all other points, fair enough.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1122 (isolation #24) » Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:28 pm

Post by Josh_B »

Sooo.... Hostile Intent, Are we gonna do this thing together or what?
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1161 (isolation #25) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:59 am

Post by Josh_B »

In post 1150, vezokpiraka wrote:t a CW to TD, but nothing seems to build. Does anyone have a good scumread except TD?

I swear I just asked you this question. Did you answer it?
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1187 (isolation #26) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:39 pm

Post by Josh_B »

So.. it appears as though the Nero case has been abandoned...

Is it normal town behavior for PirateMollie to abandon her reads in favor of a random flash wagon started by someone she is scum reading?

If any one else wants to help me lynch Mollie as the superior scum in this game, that would be great.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1209 (isolation #27) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:13 pm

Post by Josh_B »

In post 1190, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1187, Josh_B wrote:So.. it appears as though the Nero case has been abandoned...

Is it normal town behavior for PirateMollie to abandon her reads in favor of a random flash wagon started by someone she is scum reading?

if you are asking if she is illogical then yes. If you are asking if Her switching wagons without a transition is scum ten I don't think it is.

What did you think of the Nero case?

So she's always irrational like this?

I'm pretty sure I've already indicated that I hate it.(I don't think I've said 'hated' before, but I'm hoping that you would have been able to garner that from our earlier interactions)

I'm pretty sure Mollie started it after you asked for a Policy Lynch of Wake.
Someone that Mollie also said was scum being bussed by his scum partner Kthx.
I think Mom pushed the argument against nero forward.
Mollie turned it into an accusation against mom being scum.
Nero OMGUS'd Mom.

My opinion is that
Mom and Nero are both town and the feud continues to be pushed by Pirate Molie
Throughout this entire game, Mollie has seemingly had a scum read on kthx even bantering at times with d3x on the likelyhood of her being scum. Mollie's sheep vote at this stage is anti-town and scummy.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1210 (isolation #28) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:14 pm

Post by Josh_B »

In post 1208, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1187, Josh_B wrote:So.. it appears as though the Nero case has been abandoned...

If any one else wants to help me lynch Mollie as the superior scum in this game, that would be great.

what nero case were you following?

mom"s?

is that why you voted nero??? \o/

I have never voted Nero.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1211 (isolation #29) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:15 pm

Post by Josh_B »

In post 1205, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:I am trying to figure out the best way to respond to josh. I am looking at who is townreading him.

Why are you looking at who is town reading me?
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1221 (isolation #30) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:16 pm

Post by Josh_B »

In post 1209, Josh_B wrote:
In post 1190, Nero Cain wrote:

if you are asking if she is illogical then yes. If you are asking if Her switching wagons without a transition is scum ten I don't think it is.

What did you think of the Nero case?

So she's always irrational like this?

I'm pretty sure I've already indicated that I hate it.(I don't think I've said 'hated' before, but I'm hoping that you would have been able to garner that from our earlier interactions)

I'm pretty sure Mollie started it after you asked for a Policy Lynch of Wake.
Someone that Mollie also said was scum being bussed by his scum partner Kthx.
I think Mom pushed the argument against nero forward.
Mollie turned it into an accusation against mom being scum.
Nero OMGUS'd Mom.

My opinion is that
Mom and Nero are both town and the feud continues to be pushed by Pirate Molie
Throughout this entire game, Mollie has seemingly had a scum read on kthx even bantering at times with d3x on the likelyhood of her being scum. Mollie's sheep vote at this stage is anti-town and scummy.

In post 1219, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1212, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1210, Josh_B wrote:
In post 1208, pirate mollie wrote:

what nero case were you following?

mom"s?

is that why you voted nero??? \o/

I have never voted Nero.

no shit so what exactly was the case on nero that you were keeping up with?

I will never shut up.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1222 (isolation #31) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:24 pm

Post by Josh_B »

I'm done.

Support for TD.

VOTE: TiphaineDeath
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1548 (isolation #32) » Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:59 pm

Post by Josh_B »

In post 1486, pirate mollie wrote:if HI flips grpscum we are lynching joshb tomorrow.

DOES EEVER1 UNDERSTAND THE PLAN HERE??????

I completely understand the plan.
Hostile Intent + Josh_B + TiphaineDeath = bestscumteam

TiphaineDeath has continued to keep me not impressed. Very little scum hunting a lot of accusations based on TSO scum. Some of which don't make sense to me, like a StrangCoug/TSO scum team.

Hostile Intent's recent FBI agent claim is extremely suspect. The odds of finding one player are extremely low. I think a gunsmith or a cop would be more reasonable investigative roles for a game this size. On top of that the FBI agent suggests that a SK cannot be found by ordinary reasonable means. Like the cop has limited ability, or the SK has a modifier or something along those lines.
And then there's the pregame where Hostile Intent and I made plans to work this game together. We aren't real life friends or anything, but as far as this game goes, I am feeling a little snubbed.

I can go either way this DP.

And a special note to Mollie coming up ....
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1549 (isolation #33) » Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:01 pm

Post by Josh_B »

In post 1547, I have no creativity wrote:you also know full well i work much better when one scum flips so i can find the associative tells

Oh, come on. Cant you find the associative tells before hand, like Mollie does?
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1554 (isolation #34) » Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:22 pm

Post by Josh_B »

In post 1247, pirate mollie wrote:@ josh

some1 was kind to me and explained to me things once a long long time ago. this is me, reaching out to you, in case you might be town. I have my serious doubts but I am just going to pretend you are for a moment.

I started playing in 2009. not on this site but on another that imploded into a lawsuit that involved a famous scientist. then I went to the shelter site and played my first real game there. do you know who was in that game? mantisdreamz. awsum person awsum player you shld play a game with her sometime. I would say from 2010 and before players would do this thing where they would vote their scummate in their first few posts. I was SHOCKED when I joined ms to find that people still did this. people did it on tr too until I was scum with gandy and we DIDN"T bus even tho we both thought that testy was retardedly scummy and super not much better. most fun I have ever had in a game even tho I despise playing scum with a passion. but the way we worked that game together was beautiful, the only game that has come even close was in legends but I hated playing scum cos I was neighbours with majiffy and had to lie to him in text, gchat in the gamethread and we were dating! it was awful I nearly cried when he said he was not mad at me. if he would have gotten over his telephobia he would have spotted me instantly cos I suck at lying with my voice and f2f. I did pwn garmr in a skype game once when I was a jester simply by laughing holy shit that was fun. ika gmed that 1 and 1 of the reasons why I do so love ika is cos of that game. I love ika but I also hate him too cos he can be terribad but I feel like he really is trying to get better.

lol, I kind of strayed from my point there now didn't I. I can pull up probably at least 20 examples of where scum have done this, all games I have played in. the funniest was song upick where mosy tried to bus porkens and I was all like "LETS HELP HIM!!!" and mosy lost his shit so much he dropped his fake posting restriction and then realised that I wasn't an alt and was all like, "you don't know me. I am not afraid of you" when in reality he was.

Mollie. In case you're town. thanks for this touching, and dramatic story. It's wonderful that you bring up MantisDreamz, such a wonderful player. I have had a chance to play with her, She kills me every time, lol. But alas, while we are here reminiscing about the golden years, this game is still very much ongoing and still relatively new. So as we look at this game, you are completely nonsensical and further posts continue to contradict earlier posts that you are making. Rather than tell me these irrelevant stories about you're experience with mafia, (which I do appreciate you taking the time to think about and share with me) can you answer some in game questions that you seem to be avoiding. For instance, what's the point of asking Lucky2 which alignment he likes to play? And why did you want Orange/Yellow to answer for you?
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1559 (isolation #35) » Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:23 pm

Post by Josh_B »

In post 1558, pirate mollie wrote:t that they prefer. ika is doing the same thing by asking colour preferences. I am unsure on them cos it feels like they are just going through the motions at key points.

wat are you even talking about with orange/yellow. like when did I mention orange or yellow.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p6190258

FFAE00
FFED00

In post 835, Josh_B wrote:In post 727, Josh_B wrote:
In post 721, pirate mollie wrote:
I bet we can clear this shit up in a heartbeat

a lot actually. I bet ffe gets it.

FFE can you please explain this to me? I tried asking PirateMolie to explain her own posts, but she won't. And this is the second time I've tried.

I know there was a quote fail so I bolded the parts that I said.

Lucky has been MIA and I think he might get replaced. What's your take on that?
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1606 (isolation #36) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:28 pm

Post by Josh_B »

Did any one realize that Aunt J is on V/LA until thanksgiving? That's a crazy long time. This isn't game relevant, but I don't really have anything to say about the game.
I'm happy voting TD. Titus has made herself look suspect with the defense of Hostile Intent.
I'm sad to see Wake replace out, but it is what it is.

I approve of SC's request to have TD dayviged, Also dayvig HI. You don't have to do it in thread. I'm pretty sure that Jason accepts Dayvig's through PM, and if you are unsure, you can ask him.

The Way it Ends- It seems like you're the only one calling Mollie out on her inconsistencies. What do you think about her admitting it was Multiball when attempting to lynch Hostile Intent, and now that Hostile Intent has came in, do you still stand by your earlier statement that mollie was scummy for saying that there was scum defending the "not-the-mafia" slot. Is Piratemollie/HostileIntent a case of S.v.S?

And anyone who isn't already voting TiphaineDeath. Talk to me about this strangcoug/TSO relationship. Do you think it's being made up? Do you think it has some merit to it? What's your take on it?
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1607 (isolation #37) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:35 pm

Post by Josh_B »

In post 1605, TiphaineDeath wrote:The thing I detailed earlier was why SC was scum, I had you as town for quite awhile end.

But mostly I'm just fucking done, too tired of fighting this, you guys can lynch me if you feel it.

I'm not surprised to hear you saying that you give up, because it seems as though you gave up a long time ago.
Most of the other wagons have fluxed, yours has stayed pretty solid.
Being that you have been overtly tunnely on TSO, it appears that you aren't participating in fear of outing your teammates.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1702 (isolation #38) » Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:19 am

Post by Josh_B »

In post 1620, StrangerCoug wrote:My answer to this should be obvious In any event, it's an absurd connection to be making, though I swear he's not the only one to think the two of us are scum together.

Who else thinks this. I could try to search for it, but asking you is easier.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1755 (isolation #39) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:23 am

Post by Josh_B »

Tiphaine, I think this town read on Majiffy is the first time I've seen you show some real personality this whole game. Do you have a scum game that I can read? Also, I still can't follow your reads. It would help if they weren't so grounded in TSO being scum since TSO hasn't flipped yet.

TSO- There are still some people that don't think TD is scum, I get that. But... who else is scummy? TiphaineDeath isn't scum all by himself you know.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1765 (isolation #40) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:09 pm

Post by Josh_B »

Tiphaine- Can you read these posts and give me an oppinion?

Spoiler: Is this bussing?
In post 376, StrangerCoug wrote:
In post 316, T S O wrote:I am not putting up with her slot becoming a free mislynch just like in every game this year so far.

Then why did you vote her?

FoS: T S O

In post 332, pirate mollie wrote:but @ strangercoug

why are you ignoring meh. you can't still be pissy over that retarded light switch argument

I simply didn't notice anything special that you did. I do think you're town, if you want my opinion on her.

In post 445, StrangerCoug wrote:
In post 395, pirate mollie wrote:stangercoug - this might change cos I am not getting what I need from him but I am going to work with ff creatures on this.

What do you need from me?

In post 409, T S O wrote:
In post 376, StrangerCoug wrote:
In post 316, T S O wrote:I am not putting up with her slot becoming a free mislynch just like in every game this year so far.

Then why did you vote her?

FoS: T S O

to prevent what I said occuring.

I have no idea what you think scum-TSO is doing here - trying to make a free mislynch on someone who has not even posted when it would be a) easier and b) far more helpful for my team to leave her around as dead weight in LyLo.

I think scum-TSO is scumslipping, that's what I think he's doing. You are voting a person you are calling a mislynch, not to mention that she's had only 30 hours to post. I also have a problem with you justifying your actions by saying scum would do something else. Don't feed me WIFOM.

UNVOTE: Nero Cain and demote to
FoS

VOTE: T S O

In post 492, StrangerCoug wrote:
In post 487, T S O wrote:I have no idea how I'm "scumslipping", and you don't seem to either.

YOU DON'T CALL THE PERSON YOU'RE VOTING A "MISLYNCH", WHETHER IT'S INTENDED AS A PRESSURE VOTE OR NOT.
I will entertain your counterattack past this post once this gets past your head.

I'm voting a person so they will either play or replace out. You keep saying I'm "voting a person who is a mislynch! Ooooh, SCUM!" when
one vote is not going to fucking get Rach lynched.

It's still an anti-town use of your vote. There's 20 pages of information thus far—more than enough to have gotten a few sizable wagons—and you're wasting your time with a pressure vote at best. What do you think of everyone besides RachMarie?

In post 487, T S O wrote:Finally, I wasn't "feeding you WIFOM". I was feeding you the correct scum actions for scum-TSO.

No one said you actually had to do those as scum. That's why I said you were feeding me WIFOM.

In post 487, T S O wrote:You, apparently, also think scum-TSO is not following these - so you should probably explain why I'm so against optimal play.

This is an unreasonable request. I cannot read your mind.

In post 487, T S O wrote:Your hard defense of Rach for no reason really bothers me.

I am not defending Rach to any further extent than using
YOUR OWN WORDING
to demonstrate how your vote is completely backwards.

You're caught scum and you know it, T S O.

In post 494, StrangerCoug wrote:
In post 493, T S O wrote:
In post 487, T S O wrote:I have no idea how I'm "scumslipping", and you don't seem to either.

YOU DON'T CALL THE PERSON YOU'RE VOTING A "MISLYNCH", WHETHER IT'S INTENDED AS A PRESSURE VOTE OR NOT. I will entertain your counterattack past this post once this gets past your head.

Rach is mislynched in every game.

You either have never seen Rach play before or you're scum who wants her lynched. It's honestly that simple.

I can't both defend her and try to lynch her. Decide what I'm doing, if either.

In post 493, T S O wrote:This is proof of you not reading - I have been attacking Gemma and Tiphaine for the whole of the game so far.

Any more reads?

In post 493, T S O wrote:You don't know what WIFOM means.

Yes, I do. I've gotten scum lynched for making a WIFOM argument similar to yours. The rest of your response is being ignored.

In post 493, T S O wrote:
In post 487, T S O wrote:You, apparently, also think scum-TSO is not following these - so you should probably explain why I'm so against optimal play.

This is an unreasonable request. I cannot read your mind.

This answer makes 0 fucking sense whatsoever and shows you have no response to the actual question.

How does it make "0 fucking sense whatsoever"? What kind of response did you honestly expect when you asked that question? How did you expect that response to help anyone?

The superbold red post indicates to me that StrangCoug had an opinion about TSO that he wanted him to know. If they were on the same team, don't you think SC could have found a less aggressive, and less attention getting way to convey this message?
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1766 (isolation #41) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:10 pm

Post by Josh_B »

In post 1760, TiphaineDeath wrote:TWIE is probably scum with him, but I could be wrong here.

I thought you said TWIE wasn't scum when he asked you.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1772 (isolation #42) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:42 pm

Post by Josh_B »

In post 1769, TiphaineDeath wrote:Stranger Coug is a good player. I suspect he had a plan to be on TSO hard and get off him later for maximum distancing. He lost his patience, moved in a way that showed he was reacting to himself rather than outside stimuli, and I caught him at it.

Did you get authorization to make this post from Dionysus?

I think that's stretching too much. If it turns out to be true, I'll be the first one to say "WOW I didn't see that coming." But in the mean time I'm going to stick with my opinion that "you're scum, you make no sense, and you are trying to line up mislynches," because

"You're an idiot, and everything you say makes me sad and embarrassed for you." isn't my style.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1793 (isolation #43) » Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:30 am

Post by Josh_B »

In post 1761, RachMarie wrote:Josh I posted a TD scum game. Xeno. I could probably find more of both scum and town TD, we have been in a few games before. I am not totally sold he is scum though in this one, I need to read his ISO here and in the other games. I plan on doing that this weekend before the dental appointment on Tues.

Right now though I have to put together a few boxes for the move. (I put them together and NS packs them full of books.) We have 3 floor to ceiling bookcases FULL of books to pack and that is not even all of our books lol).

Thanks. I'll check it out. But if I can't find something better to do with my vote, it's probably going to stay.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1817 (isolation #44) » Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:06 pm

Post by Josh_B »

In post 1815, pirate mollie wrote:^ if I had my way this would be dead. he is flat out vote-parking and every1 is letting him get away with it. his reasons for voting me don't even make sense and there are 50 players who know me telling him i am town and that I am not going to get lynched but he is willing to risk a no-lynch with a throw away vote that will never get support. I think he is scum trying to play it safe.

will you people me you will lynch him tomorrow, plz?

I promise. Because Mollie has had a lot of good ideas this game.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1819 (isolation #45) » Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:49 pm

Post by Josh_B »

In post 1818, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1817, Josh_B wrote:
In post 1815, pirate mollie wrote:^ if I had my way this would be dead. he is flat out vote-parking and every1 is letting him get away with it. his reasons for voting me don't even make sense and there are 50 players who know me telling him i am town and that I am not going to get lynched but he is willing to risk a no-lynch with a throw away vote that will never get support. I think he is scum trying to play it safe.

will you people me you will lynch him tomorrow, plz?

I promise. Because Mollie has had a lot of good ideas this game.

I look forward to your self-vote!!1! \o/

Actually can we look at the contradictions of the statement you made.
1. Vote parking
2. Throw away vote
3. 50 players
4. Never get support
5. Playing it safe

1. my vote is on a wagon that has 6 other votes. One of which is PirateMollies.
If PirateMollie is town, the current wagon that I'm on contains at least one other town and is supporting a town wincon.
If TiphaineDeath is town, both PirateMollie and myself are supporting a scum wincon by attempting to lynch a town player.
If TiphaineDeath is scum, my "voteparking" increases the likelyhood of others to support a wagon on scum during the Zero Hour Compromise which is starting now. (<3 days left in this DP)

2. A throw away vote- any vote that does not support the town lynching a player.
I think everyone knows the definition of a throw away vote. PirateMollie is my vanity wagon. But it doesn't have enough support, and my vote isn't on PirateMollie at this time.

3. Exaggeration at it best. But I admit, there are a few players in this game that have said they don't want to lynch Mollie today.

4. It is actually gaining support. If not today, then tomorrow or the next day. #oneaday

5. Fuck the players that say Mollie is town. They're probably scum. I'm doing my own thing (which is probably going to get me lynched because some of the player that say mollie is town have a lot more clout and experience with PirateMollie's nonsense) :right: Safety That!
actually my point is that going off on a vanity wagon and attempting to get someone lynched despite other people saying it's not going to happen is not playing it safe and Mollie is saying things that aren't true.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1825 (isolation #46) » Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:29 pm

Post by Josh_B »

Woohoo, This is a utility that I can support.

I want to hammer.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1844 (isolation #47) » Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:52 am

Post by Josh_B »

Dangit I was messing around doing other stuff.

But it went to L-1 which is Nice. I'm kind of surprised that Garmer unvoted so fast. But alas, alas...

VOTE: Hostile Intent
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1917 (isolation #48) » Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:41 pm

Post by Josh_B »

If you really want to catch up. Read Pirate Mollie's ISO.

She's been a pretty active leader so far. As far as what she's leading, that's for you to decide.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1944 (isolation #49) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:57 am

Post by Josh_B »

Ok. Let's talk about the FFE wagon.

The FFE wagon was started by nonsense and pushed by nonsense, which resulted in a nonsense lynch.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2005 (isolation #50) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:44 am

Post by Josh_B »

In post 1946, d3x wrote:That's some Class 1 Grade A MisLynch shaming right there, Josh. Could you point out the place you said this while FF was being run up? Because I just checked through your Iso and couldn't find it. Or maybe you'd like to delve even the slightest into some Analysis?

In post 605, Josh_B wrote:This is mafia, not eenie meenie miney moe.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2013 (isolation #51) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:22 am

Post by Josh_B »

Hmm. Analysis for D3x. Well My opinion is that the L-1 vote on a supersaint is a scum claim. L-1 happened twice by TD and HI. Unfortunately that leaves us back where were on D1. So, I'd rather try to push a road less traveled. But I haven't found it yet.

Why are so many people prod dodging?
I hope this isn't uniball with all these players, I don't think I can handle an 8+ month game. I've only played one other large theme. It took almost 4 months and it was multiball. Maybe I'll in to Mod. I hear the normal queue takes the about the same amount of time.

Does anyone have any opinions on who I should vote for to keep from having another nowhere day? Unless TD or HI can be quicklynches I don't see how re wagoning them is going to be helpful.
I checked Vezok's votes to see if he had any helpful suggestions, He voted Pirate Mollie, FFE, TiphaineDeath, and Hostile Intent. Besides FFE, those are the same three people I've been suspicious of all day. Unfortunately, that leaves me back at the same point I was yesterday.

What does "the early scum" mean? a few people suggested that FFE was "the early scum."

p.edit OMGUS
VOTE: D3x
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2016 (isolation #52) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:35 am

Post by Josh_B »

In post 1909, d3x wrote:-Look for TD's rationale for no Vote on TSO b/c 'one of FF&TSO is Scum'.

As far as nonsense goes on the FF wagon. I'm surprised that we don't share the same opinion. What is your opinion on the FF wagon? Was it TD's post that started it? or do you think it was something else?
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2068 (isolation #53) » Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:02 am

Post by Josh_B »

In post 2066, I Am Innocent wrote:This post was unusual. Was he not reading, Garmr expressed his willingness to be the hammer. And where did Josh's willingness to be the hammer go?

Honestly, Garmer stole my hammer when he unvoted and claimed to want to hammer. I was a little upset but I didn't think Garmr was scum for it, just kind of jerky.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2069 (isolation #54) » Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:15 am

Post by Josh_B »

In post 2047, d3x wrote:Oh, and I also just noticed this little gem. In said post where he's standing against the FF injustice, he quoted the following as proof that he held the same opinion Yesterday...
This is mafia, not eenie meenie miney moe.
...but his next 2 words are...
Just playing.
Yeah. He was really against that Wagon, alright.

Moral high ground secured. Please go back to saying how you thought the Wagon was "nonsense", Josh.

I love this reasoning. Did you read the post as "I could see TSO being scum in a multiball situation, but not for the TD's dipshit reasoning"?
I think most of the early voters on FFE were "stop trolling" votes. And the lynch was most likely padded by scum.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2070 (isolation #55) » Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:25 am

Post by Josh_B »

In post 2046, pirate mollie wrote:aj I like you but if you are going to hard defend josh you and I are gonna fight.

VOTE: josh

This is the stupidest vote I've ever seen. Are you purposely antagonizing another player?

I don't really need AJ to defend me. I don't really need anyone to defend me. In fact life of a townie is...
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2081 (isolation #56) » Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:03 am

Post by Josh_B »

If TSO were scum, TD would have been lynched already.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2089 (isolation #57) » Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:11 pm

Post by Josh_B »

In post 2083, Kthxbye wrote:In case anyone is wondering, the quoted post implies outside information.

By "outside" information, do you mean reading the game in a local park? Because if that's the case, more people need to get "outside" information.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2090 (isolation #58) » Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:14 pm

Post by Josh_B »

In post 2082, TiphaineDeath wrote:Josh, your argument is flawed, but I am currently townreading TSO.

What do you think about me becoming your counterwagon?
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2190 (isolation #59) » Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:53 am

Post by Josh_B »

House, your friends are going to be mad. StrangCoug and Hostile Intent have really been working hard against TSO for scum reading you.
Thanks for replacing in though.

VOTE: House
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2197 (isolation #60) » Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:33 am

Post by Josh_B »

In post 2191, House wrote:If I had a bearing on where their motives were coming from, that would matter to me a lot more than two players that I don't know anything about. Thanks for the vote, though.

I really didn't like Lucky2you. He made one game related comment prior to you replacing in and it was really suspect. I've really been ignoring TSO's push on you because I've played with TSO a few times before. I actually like that he is trying to give this game some direction. A GodFather claim was really unnecessary. I kind of feel like it was a scummy response to AuntJ's vote.

I also think my D3x vote is kind of lame, and neither of us really got the traction that I was hoping for. PirateMollie and I have kind of been butting heads all game, so to see
another
vote from her on me is a big not surprise. IamI's vote on me feels town, I'm translating it as "I'm voting you because your D3X vote is retarded." Kthxbye, I kind of feel the same way about. D3x's vote was kind of a flyer. So anyways, I'm moving on.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2203 (isolation #61) » Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:43 am

Post by Josh_B »

In post 2198, House wrote:My gratitude wasn't sarcasm, so idk why you felt the need to defend it.

You asked me for bearing on where my motives were coming from.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2205 (isolation #62) » Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:50 am

Post by Josh_B »

House I feel like your scum claim really puts StrangCoug and HostileIntent in bad positions. If you are scum, and they aren't on your team, Good Job.
If you flip town, it really means nothing. On a real note, I can't imagine you fake claiming as town.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2215 (isolation #63) » Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:06 am

Post by Josh_B »

I'm going to go back to being unhelpful in silence.

D3x, Do you think you have town cred? Once I get my neck tattoo, I'm gonna have so much cred you won't even see me.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2217 (isolation #64) » Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:40 am

Post by Josh_B »

I'm not good at singing, but I'll try...

With that egregious claim in play,
Someone should have watched him go his way.
It's just so bad when town want to wait
til the last moment to decide someone's fate.

dynamic pentameter is not my strong suit, but I guess it rhymes well enough.
If he's the SK, what do you think of the people who are saying they don't want to vote him? Especially the ones that say lynching him as group scum isn't worth it.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2230 (isolation #65) » Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:08 am

Post by Josh_B »

Ok. scum and town reads. I'm not sure how I feel about everyone, so this will be a good exercise for me.

Town-
Josh_B
TheWayItEnds
Aunt Jemina
Nero Cain
RachMarie
Mom
PeregrineV
Garmr
T S O
I Am Innocent
_______Waffly___________
Majiffy
d3x
Pine (replaces inte)
DrCirno (replaces Wake88)
I have no creativity
Titus
Kthxbye
Jackal711 (replaces Yiley)
pirate mollie
House (replaces Lucky2u)
StrangerCoug
Hostile Intent (replaces Not the mafia)
TiphaineDeath

Hmm. some of these waffel reads have to do with inactivity. Some of them are kind of associative, but they're all mixed in. I'd vote any of the bottom six unquestionably.
Jackal is definitely a Policy Lynch(at this time) that will move up or down depending on his replacement, but he gets put ahead of the others because I have more of a scum read on everyone below that.

StrangerCoug actually never got moved up or down from his placement in the "living Players" His name in the bottom six looks the worst to me. But I'm not sure where I would move him in comparison to other players.

I'll take suggestions from anyone that wants this list to change in some way. I'm not going to budge on Pirate Mollie being in my own personal scum tier. After reading a few of her past games, I know that town Mollie is no stranger to being called nonsensical, But I've haven't found a game yet where she wanted to start a fight with someone over one of her scum reads, except this one. And I'm taking into account that she has a lot of games which I haven't read, but over all I'm still sticking to the fact that this game, her play doesn't line up with the town play that I've seen so far.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2233 (isolation #66) » Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:16 am

Post by Josh_B »

In post 2231, Hostile Intent wrote:put themselves at the top of their town list I think they're full of shit.

Just saying.

umad for being on the bottom?
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2234 (isolation #67) » Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:20 am

Post by Josh_B »

but seriously? no one else sais anything besides Hostile intent?

No suggestions or criticisms?
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2236 (isolation #68) » Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:30 am

Post by Josh_B »

In post 2235, Nero Cain wrote:you can start by telling me why the fuck you have a town read on mom.

Mom's push on you was a shitty derpsheep of something Mollie started. She actually looked townier to me because she engaged you and attempted to get information. Granted she hasn't been here for a while, I also felt like she backed off when there was appropriate information.

I also felt like you handled the situation really well, do to the fact that she was going after you for such a shitty reason. I just thought that your misguided in your OMGUS due to the fact that Mom had the biggest voice at the time.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2238 (isolation #69) » Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:47 am

Post by Josh_B »

Which part of "I think you are blaming the wrong person" confuses you?
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2242 (isolation #70) » Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:32 am

Post by Josh_B »

In post 2239, Nero Cain wrote:m is parroting Mollie here then why would you not find that super suspicious?

Either, I'm not able to explain myself very well, or you aren't listening, or you just don't care.
Mollie makes a hit and run statement.
Mom townreads Mollies, thinks she made a good point, and explores it further by engaging the player in question publicly and with out remorse (i.e. Scumhunting)
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2243 (isolation #71) » Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:29 am

Post by Josh_B »

In post 2241, TheWayItEnds wrote:I'd move IaI, Garmr, and Titus down.

I'd move Pine and HI up.

I'd move house and SC up a little.

I'm unsure of how you got strong reads on Rach and PV because I have like no memory of them this game.

PerV's 500 seems really town to me. Rach is pretty town, I think her inactivity has more to do with her being busy IRL.

Looking at it again, I may have IaI and IHNC mixed up. I'll try to get to know them both better. The Ika/BeastCharizard one is who I think is town. Garmr will probably stay town even if he moves down to less townie, and Titus is about as far down on the list as she can go. I agree there may be something to explore there after a TD flip, but she isn't one of my top tier lynch's at this time.

I'm not sure why Pine and HI should be moved up, but your suggestions slide Mollie down to the very tippy bottom. Is that ok with you?
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2247 (isolation #72) » Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:53 pm

Post by Josh_B »

Alright, with your suggestions, and TD being the only one that we seem to fully agree on, I say that he's probably the only reasonable lynch for today.

House, what's your Strangcoug read?
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2293 (isolation #73) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:45 pm

Post by Josh_B »

In post 2257, pirate mollie wrote:I really want to get this straight: how many games have you read? what were the games you read? they could not have been many.

I read
Gerrymander
Organic Chemistry not completely other stuff happened and I meant to get back to it.

I also read Diffusion of Power
and Gonzo Mafia although they were both because of a different player. In Gonzo mafia, I thought you were totally town though.

Sometimes if an experienced player is making outlandish claims and doing obviously scummy things, I check to see their history in case it's a playstyle thing. I'm fairly confident that this isn't the case here.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2308 (isolation #74) » Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:42 am

Post by Josh_B »

Well. It looks like the Molliescum is finally getting some real discussion. Let me get my shit together and present a PbPa. Hopefully, I'll get some solid responses and then I won't feel the need to tunnel this shit for the whole rest of the game.

The Garmr point is that she is SK hunting? There's a few responses that I'd like to get to, but that can come in time.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2407 (isolation #75) » Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:39 am

Post by Josh_B »

Ok. I'm sorry. This has taken me three days, and I barely got to page 54. I really should be taking on going notes like I did last game.

Spoiler: Particularly scummy things that Mollie has done this game
Let's start with Stangercoug A weak vote with empty reasoning. This a pg2 vote. So probably an RVS, just not in her first post. It comes with a FoS on IaI and Vezok both for trying too hard. IaI wasn't being accused by anyone else of trying to hard with his two posts.
this is probably a scum thread slip
He was barely talked about for not caring about a PirateMollie refusal to participate in RVS by Titus. And certainly no one said anything about Vezok who she claimed to not be sad about his vote on her.
It's a serious one post later read flip.

include the beginning of my Titus suspicion here because..

Post 48. Accusal of an OMGUS on Strange. Strange has one RVS vote against PerV. What sort of OMGUS is she talking about? TWIE gets town points for . Titus clearly misreps the intentions of Vezok and IaI in but not the fact that Mollie has indeed given FoS's on the two people that have attempted to engage her at this point.
This is seriously starting to look like unaligned scum v. scum

Post there it is tunneling Strange. Good town reads here: Garmr, Vezo, Titus- Wait?! Vezok? Titus?
Titus interupts that nonsense again TSO's also gets town points.
Mollie sprinkles a little ad hom on character towards Titus
Surprise Bitches! Caught D3X is Caught! Strange is safe
AuntJ is town D3X is town
VOTE TD. IaI is sitting back now. I guess he wasn't as try hardy as someone imaginarily mentioned before. See and this is that nonsense everyone sees.
Is he try hardy or is he sitting back? Is it your way of saying hi? or does he clang? WTF?

Here's the moment I started getting suspicious
Her first thoughts on Kthx is that he is bussing Wake. Tiphaine isn't really scum, but Mollie is voting him to help the FF's pressure him, so that's nice.
Fluff reads again. D3X, FFE-FED, Titus, Garmr, Mom, Vezo, Kthx
are town.People who are no longer Town are AuntJ, and IaI, and StrangeCoug. No scum reads here, just persons of interest are Tipahaine
who she is voting but has not interacted with
. IaI, RachMarie, Josh B, TSO, Nero, Wake.
actually she barely interacts with any of these people directly

Kthnx is bussing wake, WTF? Titus counters again

Stranger is leaning town now.
{there is really no interaction with him whatsoever}
Titus goes into the unsure pile
{not to be confused with persons of interest}
PerV and Majiffy are prob town .

repeat Stranger is town, TSO not in the town pile.
Rach is scum with TSO. IaI, Nero, and Josh still stand out.

Town points for TSO. I hate it when you try to engage a player and they just keep ignoring you. is the worst. Did she miss the part where TSO asked her to explain a scum read? I hope not because is a reminder of a reminder

FFE-FED are still town. Titus is now unsure.
Of IaI, Josh, TD, Nero, and Wake, it's possible that one of them are scum.
{this is another nonsensical post.
1. These are those persons of interest she mentioned earlier, and they aren't even the people that she's been FoSing.
2. Has she interacted with any of these people? I mean she's talked about them, but has she engaged? -No I'm ISOing her and I don't see it}

tells Majiffy he's wasting his vote.
I suppose that's fine here, but later, she tell others that they're wasting thier votes by not voting
FFE-FED.

Nero is confscum?
{wait for it she waffles the crap out of
this read}

Is mollie avoiding answering questions from everyone? uggh

more Titus discredits. Also Why would Mom be Nacho or Tammy? Mollie said that the FFE-FED hydra is Nacho/tammy. I hate this logic- "Mom might not be town because Titus is town reading her" TSO gets a "bit of space" for nagging at her to explain her read on him
{I don't think she ever gave a reason either}
Add NotTheMafia and Inte to the list of Mollie FoS's
A NottheMafia vote. Well actually it's a Not_Mafia vote, but Not_Mafia isn't in this game. Mollie is seriously butting heads with Titus in this post, I don't understand the marginal sidestep towards a lurker vote.
I like that Mollie suggests that she isn't ignoring Garmr.
She's pretty much ignoring everyone else. I don't see how he's any different.
poof townread on TWIE gone, all because he doesn't have a read for a site flaker.

Kthx is scum. again.
References old site meta as a reason for scum reading Kthx/Wake.
Reads list.Very much disconnected. Lots of associatives, very little individual player assesments.

Summary: Mollie is completely waffleing on all of her reads this game. It first caught my attention when she accused Kthx of bussing Wake, but my read really flipped scum for me when she called Nero conf scum and then turned around and called Mom scum, and her reasoning was "Titus is calling Mom town, so Mom might be scum."
She has hardly been interacting with anyone in this game, which includes several people asking her over and over again to Respond.
She's using a lot of non game relevant information to justify reads and the is more full of associative reads than any actual player evaluations.
Mollies life stories are great! But completely not alignment indicative, or relevent to the game. Several people have called her scum, but mostly she attacks the player's integrity as opposed to attempting to explain herself.

FFE was one of her strong town reads which she later garnered votes for.
And, I think she slipped by referring to something that was said, but wasn't said in this thread. I.E. IaI is being accused of trying to too hard.

FakePedit. I know that Mollie was scum in a game with Okapoka recently who Fakeclaimed FBI agent. The fact that she isn't fast wagoning that claim here, is hugely suspect.

VOTE: Pirate Mollie
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2415 (isolation #76) » Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:04 pm

Post by Josh_B »

Ok, maybe I'm not focusing on the specific part that "clanged" (do you mind if I use your word here?)

As far as I can tell, Titus is a town read, or a slight town read for you, and at minimum, she is certainly not scummy enough for you to vote her.
So, the logic behind a Mom Scum that you used is "Titus calls her town, so Mom might not be town"

That's a purely associative suggestion on why Mom is scum. It has nothing to do with Mom AT ALL. From what I've read, you don't even have Titus as scummy enough for this suggestion to hold water in the slightest.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2417 (isolation #77) » Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:15 pm

Post by Josh_B »

That's a blatant scum fail.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2430 (isolation #78) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:20 am

Post by Josh_B »

If by playstyle issue, you mean blankly FoSing people and not following up on it, creating associative reads out of thin air, accusing people of bussing with no context, ignoring players who are trying to interact with you repeatedly, threatening to start arguments for town reading people, attempting to lynch people that aren't in the game, voting poeple that you think are town(like TD) and not voting people that you think are scum (like HI), and accusing people of being accused of things that they have never been accused of...

Then yea, it's a playstyle issue.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2432 (isolation #79) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:25 am

Post by Josh_B »

In post 47, pirate mollie wrote:
IaI is accused of trying to hard
. throw in vezo for good measure!

This accusation was made against IaI by no one in this game evar.
It looks like she's bouncing off of someone else's statement and attempting to tie Vezok to it also. But no one ever accused IaI of trying to hard. No one. -At least not in this thread anyways.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2433 (isolation #80) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:26 am

Post by Josh_B »

In post 2431, Garmr wrote:
In post 2430, Josh_B wrote:If by playstyle issue, you mean blankly FoSing people and not following up on it, creating associative reads out of thin air, accusing people of bussing with no context, ignoring players who are trying to interact with you repeatedly, threatening to start arguments for town reading people, attempting to lynch people that aren't in the game, voting poeple that you think are town(like TD) and not voting people that you think are scum (like HI), and accusing people of being accused of things that they have never been accused of...

Then yea, it's a playstyle issue.

Who was that aimed at?

PirateMollie.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2498 (isolation #81) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:26 pm

Post by Josh_B »

In post 2497, TheWayItEnds wrote:HI is still not scum.

Titus, still scum.

People still lurking.

That seems like a pretty good recap.

If Titus is scum, then HI is definitely the SK. Her recent mention of the blocked NK could indicate that HI is bullet proof- a common feature of SK's. I'm not sure how you can have Titus as scum without believing that she would give an honest assessment of who the SK is.

I"m willing to vote HI. again.

VOTE: HOstile Intent
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2507 (isolation #82) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:49 pm

Post by Josh_B »

In post 2506, Kthxbye wrote:Sorry, just finished getting the final painting and shit done at my old place for the tenant to move in. Now I'm drinking cuz this past week sucked. I'll be honest, I'm following along with what my town reads are posting and not much else. The Titus/sk hunting has me slightly intrigued though.

Molly, you posted something about my question to d3x. I'll wait till d3x answers then get back to you.

Other than that, I'm out for tonight.

Form a wagon, on 1 maybe 2 people y'all. I'm not getting reads from this everyone all over everywhere shit that's currently happening.

Also, someone, somewhere said this is Josh B town not scum and they know Josh B scum? Proof is what I want. Don't hate me that I don't just take your word for it.

Kthx has played with me as scum. She has her own proof
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2525 (isolation #83) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:19 am

Post by Josh_B »

In post 2512, d3x wrote:
I feel like I've said this before... multiple times. I have HI as Town because I can't see him as Scum.

So, D3x needs glasses.

I refuse to believe that Fake Claiming FBI D1 makes any sense as GroupScum b/c I cannot fathom GroupScum calling in a hit on themselves by a potential SK out there. It's a terrible Fake Claim for GroupScum, especially D1 under no real pressure with no information leading to the lack of an SK.[/quote]

Yeah, It just seems so stupid. The only precedent for FBI agent, that I know of, are fake scum claims from scum. I say we lynch him and then if turns up FBI Agent we can be like "Oh shit! Jason ACTUALLY gave an FBI agent role." and we can say to Jason "Hey Jason, I can't believe you actually used FBI Agent in this game. What made you decide to do that? It's very uncommon and fucked us up with a mislynch."

Here's what I don't get though. You seem like you totally believe his claim. but let's say he is the SK. What's your opinion of keeping SKs alive?
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2581 (isolation #84) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:53 pm

Post by Josh_B »

In post 2552, Garmr wrote:Tried to point out he town slipped here and I was looking for reasons to town read him since I had a null-scum read on him yesterday. But god damn it's hard to make bs up for josh.

I think your claim was stupid. As long I'm not lynched in the thread, I'm a free ride to endgame. I also don't think either of us are being threatened. So your claim is kind of early. I also already knew that you investigated me in some way due to your agreement with my reads. You should have waited a few DPs before revealing this.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2601 (isolation #85) » Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:27 am

Post by Josh_B »

In post 2587, pirate mollie wrote:wtf, if you are clrd town how exactly are you given a freeride to endgame? who the fuck thinks like this?

Hider could have hidden behind me every day without ever having to worry about being shot, -without the claim. But he's only a one shot. It doesn't really matter though because he wouldn't be able to be shot at night directly anyways. Anyways-moving on.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2602 (isolation #86) » Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:39 am

Post by Josh_B »

D3x. I REALLY hate your stance on whether or not we should lynch HOstile Intent.
I'm getting that you don't think he's group scum, which would make him third party scum, that you don't want to lynch because you expect group scum to sort him out. Who do you think is group scum, and let's say for instance that Titus has claimed groupscum and he is the sk?
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2679 (isolation #87) » Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:25 pm

Post by Josh_B »

In post 2675, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2673, d3x wrote:@mollie- So you think that both Titus and creativity are Scum?

I find titus's result to be inconclusive as in I think it is fake.

the dynamic would be pretty interesting between the 2 on retrospect.

ughh. everything can't be fake.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2680 (isolation #88) » Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:47 pm

Post by Josh_B »

hider and tracker actually seem like real claims

FBI agent seems fake already and
"I'm a Godfather" is horrible and antitown at the least.

I don't know why some people are wanting the two bad claims alive and the reasonable claims dead.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2792 (isolation #89) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:56 am

Post by Josh_B »

alright I'm back.
VOTE: Titus

seems too obvious.

and "wOW! Jason actually used the FBI agent role in this game, I don't believe it!"
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2794 (isolation #90) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:14 am

Post by Josh_B »

In post 2793, Garmr wrote:
In post 2792, Josh_B wrote:alright I'm back.

seems too obvious.

and "wOW! Jason actually used the FBI agent role in this game, I don't believe it!"

So what do you think about my case on mollie being the sk.

Mollie's probably scum, but if no one else cares, I'm not going to either. You and I can't lynch her by ourselves and I'm not going to tunnel on it all game. I've presented my case, you've presented your case. Whatev's

How did you decide that she was the SK? I thought the last case that you made on her was that she was SK hunting.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2895 (isolation #91) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:04 am

Post by Josh_B »

i'm thinking that kthx is scum.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2896 (isolation #92) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:04 am

Post by Josh_B »

...oops I didn't mean to say that out loud.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3004 (isolation #93) » Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:12 am

Post by Josh_B »

UNVOTE: unvote

well my biggest town reads are

Garmr
Dr. Cirno
I have no creativity

and who else?
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3009 (isolation #94) » Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:32 am

Post by Josh_B »

In post 3007, d3x wrote:I'd be 100% fine with Lynching Josh right freaking now.

So would I.

I've thought about replacing out of this game, but "I didn't like it as much as I thought I would" doesn't seem to be a good excuse. Which sucks because I'm pretty lame. and now I'm even more lame because I'm conf town. My scum hunting seems to be broken.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3011 (isolation #95) » Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:51 am

Post by Josh_B »

Garmr, I thought you confirmed me.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3182 (isolation #96) » Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:00 am

Post by Josh_B »

I feel like I'm going to have to go back to this later no mater who is lynched today.

I hate it that all personalities that I like most are the people that I'm most interested lynching.
A slow read through IaI's iso actually has me more interested in a House lynch to be honest.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3245 (isolation #97) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:49 pm

Post by Josh_B »

With two goons dead and the encrypter making NK's I'm sorry that I ever brought up the possibility of multiball. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that the remaining scum are more likely to be better PR's.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3248 (isolation #98) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:05 pm

Post by Josh_B »

I'm still pretty sure that Garmr isn't scum.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3312 (isolation #99) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:36 am

Post by Josh_B »

In post 3310, PeregrineV wrote:Going through Titus ISO- this sticks out.

In post 2486, Titus wrote:
In post 2463, T S O wrote:Titus unless you can prove that House is not arrogant as scum, your argument is completely worthless, and unless you can prove that House, as town, blatantly lies about ISO'ing people, it's worthless once more.

:neutral:

Here you go...

House is more confrontational as town. He also hasn't lied here from my perspective.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/o ... -6.371364/

That's his first game ever and he drew scum.

Going though House posting, the only place he mentions other site is here http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p6271970

That was a mewbie game that did not contain Titus.

For me to believe that no connection exists, I have to believe scum-Titus took the effort to search House's games and use not one of his Mafiascum games, but another game from another site that was found by looking through all of House's games and posts for (off-site games? His first game?) something to "back up" her point that House is town.
Also, she knows it's his first game, which thereby infers another level of verification that does not compute for scum-Titus to make to confirm town-House.

This would be infinitely easier if House were able to direct her to the site directly, and tell her what to say.

Vote: House

I have no idea what you just said but Titus is a regular player as USMessageBoards under the handle ScarletRage. And there's been less than 10 total games played on that site. So, it really isn't a stretch for her to share one of those games.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3315 (isolation #100) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:56 am

Post by Josh_B »

you would click search, Type "house" in the posted by member box and click the "search this thread only" box.
It works but it's not as easy to ISO there as it is here.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3317 (isolation #101) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:17 am

Post by Josh_B »

In post 3250, Kthxbye wrote:
In post 3248, Josh_B wrote:I'm still pretty sure that Garmr isn't scum.

Why are you pretty sure about that?

I have a town read on Garmr because I think he's town.

pedit. PerV I'm not really sure about that. I'll look into it more.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3318 (isolation #102) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:32 am

Post by Josh_B »

VOTE: Ankamius
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3327 (isolation #103) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:05 pm

Post by Josh_B »

In post 3323, pirate mollie wrote:what is your read on jackal/ff?

you know the leading wagon?

Biased. I thought you were scum too. I don't think that as much now. Because of the interactions between you, AuntJ, Titus, and IaI.
At least I definitely don't think you're group scum in a one scum team situation.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3386 (isolation #104) » Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:59 am

Post by Josh_B »

In post 3381, PeregrineV wrote:Good news is we are lynching scum today.

In post 3383, PeregrineV wrote:Not really sure, but he{formerfish} is not the lynch today.

Can you explain this? Who do you think we are lynching today considering that FormerFish is the top wagon right now?
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3561 (isolation #105) » Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:45 am

Post by Josh_B »

I think Ankamius is scum. I might have been wrong about Mom. kind of like I have been on everyone else.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3650 (isolation #106) » Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:27 pm

Post by Josh_B »

In post 3565, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3561, Josh_B wrote:I think Ankamius is scum. I might have been wrong about Mom. kind of like I have been on everyone else.

I have been wondering if mom and nero were doing scum theatre on d1.

this is a reach out btw

It didn't seem like scum theatre to me. Nero seemed pretty upset about it. His reaction and OMGUS seemed pretty honest. I don't think I have any completed games with Nero town. I'm not sure either way.

In post 3567, Ankamius wrote:
In post 3561, Josh_B wrote:I think Ankamius is scum. I might have been wrong about Mom. kind of like I have been on everyone else.

Show your work.

interactions between Ank and Garmr seem fake on Ank's side. Mom's interaction with Nero were not absolutely townish. Scum deaths have me rethinking who would likely be on their team.
In post 3613, House wrote:
A strategic early game sacrifice can prevent a late game disaster.

I kind of feel like someone already did that (FFE). Do you feel like it helped us so far?
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3661 (isolation #107) » Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:22 am

Post by Josh_B »

In post 3655, Ankamius wrote:The problem I have with your attack is that you call me scum, then just completely refuse to really explain why. That wouldn't be a problem if that had a basis in my predecessor, but then you just outright state that you had a townread on Mom, so your lack of willingness to explain anything is even more bizarre. Making vague statements without any kind of detail is basically the same shit as before and I'm not buying it.

I said like three things.
-dishonest pushes x2 (nero,garmr)
-associative tells
-PoE/town reading every scum this game.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3662 (isolation #108) » Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:23 am

Post by Josh_B »

In post 3657, TiphaineDeath wrote:Fish/Josh/PV, that is all.

What happened to strangercoug on your list?
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3665 (isolation #109) » Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:26 am

Post by Josh_B »

PerV makes sense.

This wagon should go through today. I'm not sure why we've let it go for so long.

VOTE: TiphaineDeath
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3667 (isolation #110) » Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:38 am

Post by Josh_B »

In post 3666, PeregrineV wrote:Psst- that is tomorrow.

psst.- Nerocain isn't today either.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3670 (isolation #111) » Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:29 am

Post by Josh_B »

In post 3668, Garmr wrote:When you actually make a case instead of fluff people would probably consider what you are saying.

Are you talking to me or to ank?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”