Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:22 am

Post by Josh_B »

In post 622, TiphaineDeath wrote:voted me, what even the fuck. VOTE: josh

What? did I agree with you? What did I agree on?
About WIFOM: Sometimes I just get thirsty and drink both glasses.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:25 am

Post by T S O »

this is why td's scum, big j
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:33 am

Post by Josh_B »

In post 625, TiphaineDeath wrote:Oh, I take it back, he's making fun of me, not agreeing with me, carry on. UNVOTE:

In post 626, TiphaineDeath wrote:No Titus, he would have been agreeing with me that there is scum in tso/ff, pay attention.

Oh, good. I'm glad someone explained it to you. It doesn't really matter though on the grounds that this could be... multiball. :o
oops I said it. multiball :o

If there is anything that I learned from AuntJ in the previous Jason game, Marvel Avengers Alliance, there is a 98% chance of a game this size having not one, but two count them two scum teams. oh yea, and an SK, don't forget about the SK.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:36 am

Post by T S O »

why did you have to go and mention multiball?
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:36 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Official Vote Count

TiphaineDeath
(5): Aunt Jemina, FFAE00 FFED00, Kthxbye, T S O, Josh_B
FFAE00 FFED00
(4): Titus, vezokpiraka, Not the mafia, Majiffy
Garmr
(2): Yiley, TheWayItEnds
Mom
(2): I Am Innocent, Nero Cain
PeregrineV
(1): Garmr
T S O
(1): StrangerCoug
Nero Cain
(1): Mom
StrangerCoug
(1): PeregrineV
Wake88
(1): d3x
Titus
(1): I have no creativity

Not Voting
(6): inte, Wake88, RachMarie, pirate mollie, Lucky2u, TiphaineDeath

With 25 alive it takes 13 to lynch.

(expired on 2014-10-15 12:23:08)

till Day 1 Deadline
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:43 am

Post by Josh_B »

Also I think Garmer is scum. Last game, scum had daytalk until the encryptor died. which wasn't very long.

Was I not supposed to mention multiball :o
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:13 am

Post by Titus »

@d3x Mollie's first post was that of confusion which was the sane stance she tookall of day 1. Her content has been improving but I am suspicious whenever Mollie is confused without a specific question.

We can set aside as to whether that bus won the game. I do think that bus helped cause the no lynches you describe. Scum like to cause apathy. You will have your perspective and I will have mine.

@Josh/TD can you walk me through TD scum?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:14 am

Post by Titus »

@Josh/TSO not TD.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:36 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 655, Josh_B wrote:Also I think Garmer is scum. Last game, scum had daytalk until the encryptor died. which wasn't very long.

Was I not supposed to mention multiball :o

Any other reason you think I'm scum?
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:51 am

Post by RachMarie »

yeah Mollie that kind of surprised me too we meld pretty well even when you think I am scum and want to lynch me, it has never turned personal?

Maybe he is trying to stir something? Not sure have not seen enough posts from Jiffy to get a good lock on him yet.

As for Nero mostly when he is town he trolls a lot when he is scum he lurks a lot

Titus I am totally confuzzled atm but I put a big chunk of that to drugs and the other chunk is trying to sift through all the FF spamming to read the rest of you all.
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:00 am

Post by TiphaineDeath »

I'm scum because I misread and jumped on a perceived scumslip? Yeah, you know what I've had just about enough of your BS. VOTE: TSO.
Chaos, Panic, Disorder, my work here is done.

Credo-Supra-Veritate
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:02 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

I have a good guess about who one of the FF heads is based on playstyle, but I'll keep it to myself.

I'm not liking IHNC. He's just spitting out reads without reasons. While I still have my reservations about T S O, IHNC
REALLY
needs to step it up.

Major HoS: I have no creativity

To the other people not providing reasons for their reads, I don't foresee this game letting me forget about you.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:12 am

Post by Titus »

RachMarie, why are you stating specifically you are confused to me? Without telling me what you are confused on, I cannot help you beyond reminding you FF is scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:31 am

Post by T S O »

In post 660, TiphaineDeath wrote:I'm scum because I misread and jumped on a perceived scumslip? Yeah, you know what I've had just about enough of your BS. VOTE: TSO.

That was one of the worse OMGUS votes I've seen, TD, but you know you're fucked so you're coming out swinging. I respect that.
-Marquis
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:33 am

Post by Titus »

@TSO, please answer why TD is scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:35 am

Post by Lucky2u »

im still super behind here... Page 15 and wondering how Garmr didnt get lynched. I don't agree with the way that wagon ended. Also not liking the FFs, which is not a statement about wether I think they are scum or not, I just don't like them and I blame my having to catch up on so many pages on them.
The bunny knight reigns supreme!
Get to know me! Here! and now Here too!
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:40 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 665, Lucky2u wrote:im still super behind here... Page 15 and wondering how Garmr didnt get lynched. I don't agree with the way that wagon ended. Also not liking the FFs, which is not a statement about wether I think they are scum or not, I just don't like them and I blame my having to catch up on so many pages on them.

Because this game is full of people who know and can see it's my town game.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:41 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

In post 663, T S O wrote:
In post 660, TiphaineDeath wrote:I'm scum because I misread and jumped on a perceived scumslip? Yeah, you know what I've had just about enough of your BS. VOTE: TSO.

That was one of the worse OMGUS votes I've seen, TD, but you know you're fucked so you're coming out swinging. I respect that.

And your response to TD is no better. You dismiss his case on you for no real reason. It's like you refuse to consider anybody who thinks you're scum to be town.

T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:44 am

Post by T S O »

In post 664, Titus wrote:@TSO, please answer why TD is scum.

-Starts off by making a post saying that either me or Numbers is almost certain scum,.
-Proceeds to make an even bigger accusation when I question him, which I would expect to be backed up with something pretty damn solid.
-Explains that the reason for these scumreads are vote patterns - more specifically, the fact that Numbers and I voted together twice. (once in RVS and once TD - yes, you read that right). This is complete and utter horseshit, which everyone points out, and I don't believe town-Tiphaine is so bad as to actually consider this good/relevant in any manner.
-Continues pushing his utterly awful associationvote case while doing nothing else. (except semantics which can be easily found in his ISO if you don't believe me, since there's literally nothing else there in that time period).
-After I call him scum for misrepping Josh, he uses it as an excuse to hard OMGUS me, since I've been attacking him for pages.
-Marquis
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:53 am

Post by Titus »

So boiling this down, you think TD is basically too horrible of a townie to be town?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:59 am

Post by T S O »

Well, yeah, but he's not a bad town player. The stuff he's pushing here is weird and stupid and he's too jumpy.
-Marquis
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:14 am

Post by d3x »

In post 656, Titus wrote:@d3x Mollie's first post was that of confusion which was the sane stance she tookall of day 1. Her content has been improving but I am suspicious whenever Mollie is confused without a specific question.

I'm sorry, but what? So the only back up you have to mollie being confused is this?

In post 24, pirate mollie wrote:hi guyz

whats going on

"What's going on" is a common greeting.

Aside from that, mollie's play here and in BoS is night and day different. I see no commonalities between the two and am hard pressed to believe that you do. Is BpS your only experience with mollie?

On another note- Do you find none of these things legitimately scummy? Do you find Active Lurking to be legitimately scummy?
Honest is easy, fiction's where genius lies.

GTKAS - d3x
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:16 am

Post by T S O »

Mollie, coincidentally, has been asked at least 4 times by me to explain why she doesn't think I'm Town, to why she thinks Rach is scum, and her only response to me thus far has been to proclaim that she is town.

This does not fill me with happiness, to say the least.
-Marquis
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:21 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

I feel happy moving off T S O at this point.

UNVOTE: T S O
VOTE: I have no creativity
See post #661 above.

FFAE00 FFED00
FFAE00 FFED00
Goon
FFAE00 FFED00
Goon
Goon

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:29 am

Post by FFAE00 FFED00 »

If you don't know my identity by now, you never will.
And if you do know my identity but aren't treating me as confirmed town, just ignore me for the rest of the game.

FFED00

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”