SMP
SMP
Goon
SMP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (isolation #1) » Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:32 am

Post by SMP »

I'm just happy I had a nice cup of coffee while reading this.

I want to believe that Varsoon, Cephrir and fferyllt are all town and that Varsoon's neighbor post was just a big misunderstanding, but my gut says that one of them is scum.

Cabd can continue with his setup review, I'm cool with that for now, especially since I haven't played an AW game for years now.

Not sure what to think on notscience. His posts piss me off since they're hard to read, but I want to see where he takes it from here at the same time.
SMP
SMP
Goon
SMP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (isolation #2) » Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:54 am

Post by SMP »

In post 303, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 302, SMP wrote:I want to believe that Varsoon, Cephrir and fferyllt are all town and that Varsoon's neighbor post was just a big misunderstanding, but my gut says that one of them is scum.

So what are your actual reads of the three people?

Ceph is the most town out of those 3 for me. Then fferyllt being null and Varsoon leaning scum.

I'm not sure why Varsoon would be so excited for his roles as town, especially so excited as to post them in a neighborhood without completely reading the roll card. For you to have any power it requires a member of your neighborhood to die, which then gains you a semi-random ability, since most people aren't going to reveal their roll in the neighbor chat.

What this ability really helps is scum, since they can acquire info over time, wait for someone in their neighborhood to have to roll reveal (or just post their ability in chat) and then have them NKed. The CO ability also helps this strategy, since you can gain 3 stars before the kill on night 2, pop the CO on N2, kill someone in your neighborhood without having to worry about being blocked and gain a new ability for the rest of the game. You can gain more stars to have another unblockable NK later on too.

Actually, the more I type, the more it looks like Varsoon is scummy. VOTE: Varsoon
SMP
SMP
Goon
SMP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (isolation #3) » Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:00 am

Post by SMP »

In post 307, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:Uhh

My current understanding is that varsoon meant to post his message in the scum QT and not the neighborhood, which would mean that he gains the ability of the first scum dead

In post 91, Varsoon wrote:Scum knows my abilities now anyway.
Ought as well claim in-thread.

I'm Jugger, from Black Hole.
I do not know if I want to claim who else is in Black Hole, but it's pretty obvious that Cephrir and Ffery are.
My passive ability allows me to gain the ability of the first other player in Black Hole that dies.
My CO ability is three stars and makes me lose any abilities I gained in my passive, but in return makes me immune to all night actions but kills.

UNVOTE:

I wanted to die for being so fucking stupid to think my alliance was all-town and it was safe to claim there.
But now I kind of want to find out who the scum in my faction is.
I've got to figure that some NEO Black Hole guys have Black Hole dudes associated.
/shrugs.

He says it's the first player from Black Hole, and Ceph and fferyllt didn't disagree with that.
SMP
SMP
Goon
SMP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (isolation #4) » Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:07 am

Post by SMP »

In post 310, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 93, Cephrir wrote:
In post 91, Varsoon wrote:My passive ability allows me to gain the ability of the first other player in Black Hole that dies.

A large part of my contention is that this was phrased differently the first time

That would change things somewhat.

Ceph or fferyllt, who's death exactly did Varsoon say his passive ability worked with when he mentioned it in the neighborhood?
SMP
SMP
Goon
SMP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (isolation #5) » Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:21 am

Post by SMP »

In post 313, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 106, Varsoon wrote:I said that I would gain the abilities of the 'first of you assholes who dies'.

I mean this was the quote i had in mind but we can ask for a fery/ceph confirmation i guess

why do you have ceph/fery as you do in your reads?

That's true, he didn't actually mention a faction when he claimed did he. Maybe I needed more coffee this morning.

Ceph's push on Varsoon seems town. Quickly and aggressively acting on a what looks to be scumslip will give him some towncred with me for now. fferyllt I just haven't been able to get a read on yet, so she's null.

Your thoughts on the 3?
SMP
SMP
Goon
SMP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (isolation #6) » Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:33 am

Post by SMP »

In post 317, fferyllt wrote:
In post 314, SMP wrote:
In post 313, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 106, Varsoon wrote:I said that I would gain the abilities of the 'first of you assholes who dies'.

I mean this was the quote i had in mind but we can ask for a fery/ceph confirmation i guess

why do you have ceph/fery as you do in your reads?

That's true, he didn't actually mention a faction when he claimed did he.
Maybe I needed more coffee this morning.

Ceph's push on Varsoon seems town. Quickly and aggressively acting on a what looks to be scumslip will give him some towncred with me for now. fferyllt I just haven't been able to get a read on yet, so she's null.

Your thoughts on the 3?

What gave you the impression re the bolded?

The "you assholes" phrasing.
SMP
SMP
Goon
SMP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #336 (isolation #7) » Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:31 am

Post by SMP »

In post 333, Cephrir wrote:Quote tags: hard since 1991
In post 306, SMP wrote:
In post 303, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
Ceph is the most town out of those 3 for me. Then fferyllt being null and Varsoon leaning scum.

Why did this have to be dragged out of you?

There was one post asking me to expand on my reads before I did it, I don't exactly think that's them being dragged out of me.
SMP
SMP
Goon
SMP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #790 (isolation #8) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:31 am

Post by SMP »

My god Varsoon, ATE and super large fonts aren't going to help town at all. All you're doing is cluttering the thread and tunneling Orc, who has no chance of getting lynched today.

Ceph, I'm not getting off of the Varsoon wagon, all that would do would be giving in to Varsoon's thought that town needs to jump off his wagon.

I'll look over Mara's posts later. Something about them is just odd. It's not just the insistence that Varsoon is town and Orc is scum, it's the overall tone.

notscience has got to be 3rd party, with the blatant "scum telling", right?

In post 779, Save The Dragons wrote:Going to get some coffee and slog through the pages that appeared overnight.

Wait, oh no! Coffee is a scumtell this game!

Good thing I've switched to tea.
SMP
SMP
Goon
SMP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #791 (isolation #9) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:32 am

Post by SMP »

In post 784, Ms Marangal wrote:pedit: this isn't happening any day, but today short of a role that is confirmed town

Where do you plan on getting these votes from?
SMP
SMP
Goon
SMP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #801 (isolation #10) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:39 am

Post by SMP »

In post 793, notscience wrote:
In post 790, SMP wrote:notscience has got to be 3rd party, with the blatant "scum telling", right?

lmfao

Hey look, a post that isn't fake scum telling!

Varsoon wrote:Contrary to what apparently is popular belief:

Lynching town is actually not how to win as town.

But lynching people who don't help town at all is.
SMP
SMP
Goon
SMP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #824 (isolation #11) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:55 am

Post by SMP »

SMP wrote:

In post 802, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 801, SMP wrote:But lynching people who don't help town at all is.

does this imply that you don't have a scumread on varsoon?

No, I do. I guess it should read more like "But lynching people who don't help town at all is how to win as town."

Varsoon wrote:
In post 801, SMP wrote:

You realize that town's goal is to LYNCH SCUM, not to LYNCH TOWN, right?

The town's goal is to determine who scum is, then lynch them. Your posts and general play this game is stopping town from doing the first part, which is scummy in its own right. If you really are town then your strategy of throwing shit at the wall and hoping some of it sticks isn't working.
SMP
SMP
Goon
SMP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1128 (isolation #12) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:19 am

Post by SMP »

In post 1056, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:My agenda for the day looks like mara, SMP, and flubbernugget although we'll see how things play out.

mara is by far my strongest scum-read so far
-don't see how anybody could've possibly seen that varsoon was town, much less declare him "literal god-town"
-as has been said in this thread, i think mara's tunnel on me leans scum because 1. it's based on nothing 2. level of conviction 3. i have a feeling this is her scum-meta but i definitely have to reread games because all of my meta is a year old

SMP:
In post 312, SMP wrote:
In post 310, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 93, Cephrir wrote:
In post 91, Varsoon wrote:My passive ability allows me to gain the ability of the first other player in Black Hole that dies.

A large part of my contention is that this was phrased differently the first time

That would change things somewhat.

you never went back to this even after the information was presented, did you? why not?
In post 790, SMP wrote:Ceph, I'm not getting off of the Varsoon wagon, all that would do would be giving in to Varsoon's thought that town needs to jump off his wagon.

especially since it appears that by this time you completely forgot about the possibility of you changing your reads. I'd like to hear about your thought process between the above two posts
In post 302, SMP wrote:I want to believe that Varsoon, Cephrir and fferyllt are all town and that Varsoon's neighbor post was just a big misunderstanding, but my gut says that one of them is scum.\

as has been mentioned, this is iffy because it's a bunch of meaningless waffle and i'm not quite sure why how you managed to catch up with the thread without having an opinion of one of the three. not quite sure why you waited for me to ask you for your reads
In post 824, SMP wrote:
SMP wrote:

In post 802, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 801, SMP wrote:But lynching people who don't help town at all is.

does this imply that you don't have a scumread on varsoon?

No, I do. I guess it should read more like "But lynching people who don't help town at all is how to win as town."

this was also rather awkward

looking through SMP's posts he hasn't really done much except for adding occasional one-liners to the varsoon wagon

There were almost 500 posts between 312 and 790, during which I didn't have time to post. In those 500 posts I didn't feel the need to change my vote based on Varsoon's play. Really though, all 312 says is that my thought of how Varsoon could use his abilities as scum might not be right. It doesn't actually change how he played up to and after 312.

Why is it that one of your arguments against me is that I didn't post reads on Varsoon, Ceph and fferyllt right away, but you seem to be ok in doing that with cabd today?

Not sure on Mara yet. Something is off about her posts, but I don't have background info to determine whether that's how she always is or if it's more role card related.
SMP
SMP
Goon
SMP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1149 (isolation #13) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:48 am

Post by SMP »

In post 1132, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 1128, SMP wrote:There were almost 500 posts between 312 and 790, during which I didn't have time to post. In those 500 posts I didn't feel the need to change my vote based on Varsoon's play. Really though, all 312 says is that my thought of how Varsoon could use his abilities as scum might not be right. It doesn't actually change how he played up to and after 312.

Why is it that one of your arguments against me is that I didn't post reads on Varsoon, Ceph and fferyllt right away, but you seem to be ok in doing that with cabd today?

Not sure on Mara yet. Something is off about her posts, but I don't have background info to determine whether that's how she always is or if it's more role card related.

I think there's an obvious difference between me refusing to give a read on cabd and you posting 302 and then giving reads when i asked. Are you deliberately overlooking that?

What do you think is 'off' about mara's posts?

Yes, I gave reads on the 3 main components of yesterday's wagon after 300 posts. I wasn't necessarily going to right away, hence post 302, but you asked and I figured I might as well throw my 2 cents in of what I was thinking at the time. My reads in 306 weren't complete and are still subject to change as info presents itself.

The tone just seems off in Mara's posts. I guess the best way to describe it is vague in general, but focused on certain individuals. Once again, I don't know if this is normal or not.

In post 1114, fferyllt wrote:
In post 1111, notscience wrote:Ffery why don't you have hood access anymore

The hood split up. Ceph, Orci and I have a neighborhood now. ABR and SSK are still in the formerly big neighborhood.

I remember you mentioning this yesterday but I can't find the post. Was the neighborhood separated due to one of you 3 using an ability?
SMP
SMP
Goon
SMP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1243 (isolation #14) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:54 am

Post by SMP »

In post 1240, Brian Skies wrote:Your only saving grace is that it is indeed still a Hugh.

VOTE: Grapes

Is there something I'm missing with Grapes?
SMP
SMP
Goon
SMP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1400 (isolation #15) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:26 am

Post by SMP »

In post 1394, Bookitty wrote:Mini 1518: Death Note Mafia

SMP is aggressive here; he was a town one-shot strong rolecop. He's pushing his lynch preferences even though it's apparently his first game on our site. Notably assertive and even combative at times.

Mini 1545: Teen Wolf Season 1

Another town game for SMP. Less certain here, maybe because he's vanilla townie. Knowing that fact during my read, SMP was being badly misread by town and was lynched day three. Note: Orcinus was scum in that game and was DEFINITELY playing under the radar in a way I would read as scum. Not so here.

Mini 1566: Lunar Silver Star

Scum here, finally! Scum power role no less. Flies under the radar for a good long while (not dissimilar from here, though the pace of this game is faster, I think). Exhibited the scum caught for the wrong reasons tell. Only gave content under pressure imo.

This game:

Gun to head, I'd say SMP's play here is closer to Lunar than to Teen Wolf and isn't at all like Death Note. He's a little more active here than in Lunar and seems a little less preoccupied with looking helpful when he does post in this game. Lean scum, but I wouldn't call it a strong lean.

Man, did I punt Death Note and Lunar pretty good. This game is definitely faster than anything else I've played here. Just when you have a post ready to go there are 10 more posts that have happened, which have already addressed the questions you had and pointed out questionable posts that you were going to point out. On top of that you have to keep tabs on 20+ players and their interactions with each other. Certainly a learning experience for me right now.

Anyway, I don't like Flubber's posts in the last 12 hours or so. Very little content, says Saki has a scummy post yet blind votes STD, spends almost 10 posts and half a page talking to himself, and attempts to link SSK and his own posting styles together. The last part is really what I don't like.

In post 1352, Flubbernugget wrote:
Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 1345, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 1341, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:Who is 1334 directed to?

Do you mean this post? What don't you like about it?

He feigns ignorance as to what shitposting is and I don't follow his read progression on ssk.

I'm sorry I don't know what your definition of shitposting is and who it applies to in this game.

I think you've done a lot of shit posting in the last hour or so but I don't really think shitposting is necessarily a scumtell, so...

That's my point.

What makes ssk's posting better than mine?

If someone had a scum read on ssk's posting, I can't see his subsequent posts making him look townier.

In post 1373, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 1363, Save The Dragons wrote:Okay I refuse to answer any questions about shitposting until someone actually defines it for me because it literally could mean 10 different things to 10 different people.

I tried to rephrase it.

Why does ssk have better posts than me right now?

He's essentially saying that SSK and him both have bad posts (why does SSK have better posts than me right now), so if you think SSK is town, then you should think Flubber is town also. This alone makes me lean towards Flubber being scum and SSK being town.
SMP
SMP
Goon
SMP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1402 (isolation #16) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:32 am

Post by SMP »

In post 1401, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:SMP you're in chicago? :O

Yep. A bit west of Midway.
SMP
SMP
Goon
SMP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1405 (isolation #17) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:49 am

Post by SMP »

In post 1404, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 1394, Bookitty wrote:Mini 1518: Death Note Mafia

SMP is aggressive here; he was a town one-shot strong rolecop. He's pushing his lynch preferences even though it's apparently his first game on our site. Notably assertive and even combative at times.

Isn't it curious the parallels between his treatment of fuzzylogic in death note and his treatment of flubber here, even though I would argue they are the same amount of village idiot.

I don't think I interacted with Fuzzy at all in that game.
SMP
SMP
Goon
SMP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1408 (isolation #18) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:02 am

Post by SMP »

In post 1406, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:That's my point. You didn't jump to lynch the obvious stupids, which you have done this game.

That was my first game here though. I try to improve, or at least change my thinking a bit in every game.

Also, in a large game, the players who post a ton without actually saying anything or clog up the thread do more damage than in a 13 player game. It's a lot harder to keep up and make reads when post after post is just filled with useless info.
SMP
SMP
Goon
SMP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1421 (isolation #19) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:57 am

Post by SMP »

In post 1410, Bookitty wrote:I think you have to consider that Death Note does appear to be his first game on this site. That said, SMP wasn't playing like a newbie in Death Note. It's not null that he ignored the low-hanging fruit in Death Note and seems to be seizing on it here; that said, it's not a huge red flag for me. I feel WAY more confident in Ms. Marangal-scum based on Day One play and Day Two non-play.

I wasn't completely new to playing mafia when I came here. I played a couple games off site with cabd, Prohawk and a few other who play somewhat regularly here. Still, first game here is a different experience, mainly in the speed of the game. Looking back, I didn't even place a vote on D1 and I was questioning someone else when fluffy revealed, and then I was AFK for some time before the end of D1.

Orc, is your scumread on Mara the same as it was in , or has more been added to it?
SMP
SMP
Goon
SMP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1538 (isolation #20) » Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:08 am

Post by SMP »

In post 1513, wgeurts wrote:I have rethought my orci read and I suggest we get her on the lynch wagon today. That's enough said as the reasons could prove useful to the scum. I suspect her of being scum as well which I'll explain later after briefly saying my reads.
Town:
Brian, Cabd and Albert B. Rampage, Orci and Mara. I'm pretty sure on these and I'm only listing those of confident in.

Scum:
Need to rethink.

This will be explained later in this post. I'm only stating these reads as others I'm unsure of, they will be posted later as a relook everyone as I had to skim quite a bit to catch up. However before I explain my scum reads I've got an idea which I wish to explain.

We should all claim our CO name, knowing all names could allow flavour analysis allowing us to guess role types and alignment. This would only work if (nearly) everyone agrees to claim. I know this would also provide the scum info however the doctors in the game would get the same. It's just a thought at the moment and I'm thinking of the scenarios which could follow a mass-claim.

Now there are good reasons for my reads, I can already say that Orci and Mara are pretty conf. town with what me and my neighbourhood know. Brian skies and cabd are also close to conf. town for other sensitive reasoning.

I'll reserve some judgement until the complete read list is listed, but this is not a good post at all. In what world is mass claiming COs for flavor analysis a good idea? And when did Brian become conf town? This is the second time he's been mentioned as a strong town read.

The votes on Lynx are interesting.
SMP
SMP
Goon
SMP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1547 (isolation #21) » Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:18 am

Post by SMP »

In post 1545, wgeurts wrote:Flavour claim could also potentially make my reads stronger then they are.

So you're assuming that scum has "bad character" COs while town has "good character" COs?
SMP
SMP
Goon
SMP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1556 (isolation #22) » Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:27 am

Post by SMP »

In post 1549, Konowa wrote:
In post 1538, SMP wrote:The votes on Lynx are interesting.

Define interesting.

You voted for Lynx seemingly out of the blue. Honey hops in the passenger seat 10 min later, then STD and orc jump on practically blind. Just an interesting way for a wagon to start up. Lynx hasn't done anything at all to show he's town, but a 4 person wagon with these other scum targets out there is an eye opener.
SMP
SMP
Goon
SMP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1558 (isolation #23) » Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:28 am

Post by SMP »

In post 1552, wgeurts wrote:
In post 1546, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:Do you have any intention of explaining your reads anytime soon?

Unless you want me to reveal potential invesigative roles, then no.
I don't trust them yet fully however they are what I have at the moment, reads based off play are being developed.

Doesn't want to reveal investigation roles, yet wants to mass flavor claim in order to decipher roles. GG
SMP
SMP
Goon
SMP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1565 (isolation #24) » Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:33 am

Post by SMP »

In post 1559, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:At what point in time SMP are you goin to stop spectating and start playing?

When grapes finally shows up.

In post 1560, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 1556, SMP wrote:Lynx hasn't done anything at all to show he's town,

pretty much a terrible reason to wagon someone.

Bad everyone. bad. no wagon.

I never said it was a bad wagon, just interesting.
SMP
SMP
Goon
SMP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1570 (isolation #25) » Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:39 am

Post by SMP »

In post 1566, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:Why are you waiting for grapes? Look how much fun we're having without you

I need a little wine before opening up at parties :wink:

It was just a joke...grapes hasn't been here a while...I was joking that I'll start playing when he finally gets here...this joke didn't work it seems...

In all seriousness, I'm keeping up and playing. Your method and strategy right now might just be different than mine, that's all.
SMP
SMP
Goon
SMP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1574 (isolation #26) » Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:49 am

Post by SMP »

In post 1573, Save The Dragons wrote:though that doesn't really explain what interesting means. Like you could literally replace the word 'interesting' with any other word and it pretty much tells you the same thing

It caught my eye, that's the main thing. I'll take note of it for now and revisit it later if necessary.
SMP
SMP
Goon
SMP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1580 (isolation #27) » Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:12 am

Post by SMP »

In post 1579, Bookitty wrote:Have fun, you guys :)

I don't see anything so weird/"interesting" about the Lynx wagon and I'm not philosophically opposed to it either. It's just not my primary interest. I am not crazy about SMP making the vague implication that the wagon is scummy without making accusations outright. I thought I understood why the wagon started, so it didn't ping my scumdar.

Why do you think the wagon started on Lynx, SMP?

I assume some sort of info was obtained either last night or sometime today. Unless I'm missing something I shouldn't be.
SMP
SMP
Goon
SMP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1585 (isolation #28) » Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:39 am

Post by SMP »

In post 1581, Bookitty wrote:Okay, let me put this another way.

What did you think of Lynx's vote on Ms. Marangal?

It tries to ride the wave of the previous votes.

In post 1582, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 1578, Cabd wrote:gogurt

who?

and since when is it your city i've been here longer and i've been here for 2 months

It's really my city, I have a quarter century more time than you guys. :]
SMP
SMP
Goon
SMP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1844 (isolation #29) » Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:21 am

Post by SMP »

Very little time today and tomorrow to post, but let me get this all straight.

Cabd used a 1 shot CO power to cop Brian as town.
Mara used an amnesiac cop ability to cop Orci as town, which was sent to one of Cabd's neighborhood members.
There's a tracker in Cabd's neighborhood who tracked Orci last night.
wgeurts and Cabd are in a neighborhood together.
SMP
SMP
Goon
SMP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2081 (isolation #30) » Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:43 am

Post by SMP »

I haven't had time to read anything in the last 2 days or so. I'll catch up throughout today.
SMP
SMP
Goon
SMP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2109 (isolation #31) » Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:13 am

Post by SMP »

Caught up, making comments to things that caught my eye along the way.

In post 1912, LynxKuroneko wrote:I thought I had a lot more time than I do. But I'll try to stay in this game. I won't quit! I'm glad Mara is staying; I've been curious about the yoghurts / Mara relationship that seemed to etch its way into this.

Why, what makes that interaction so special?

In post 1955, fferyllt wrote:I'm doing a catch-up now and this post really stands out to me because here I am reading through the same stuff trying to figure out what's going on, and I don't see where the bolded came from at all.

In post 1844, SMP wrote:Very little time today and tomorrow to post, but let me get this all straight.

Cabd used a 1 shot CO power to cop Brian as town.
Mara used an amnesiac cop ability to cop Orci as town, which was sent to one of Cabd's neighborhood members.
There's a tracker in Cabd's neighborhood who tracked Orci last night.

wgeurts and Cabd are in a neighborhood together.

This needs to be looked at as more data about night actions comes in to see if it looks like there was prior knowledge here.

I was trying to clarify a couple things that were brought up in the posts before mine. Specifically cabd and wgeurts posts here.

In post 1834, Cabd wrote:We have clears on both orcinus and brian skies. I can confirm that. I'm functionally vanilla now so I can flat out claim that the cop clear was ~my~ oneshot power and it was very gated on who I could use it on (Which makes sense for the cheapest CO ever). And without saying specifically my limitations in case anyone ever manages to give me another shot etc etc, Brian Skies was the chocie I felt absolutely the best about. The orc clear is an amnesiac cop we're pretty sure, unless it's a messenger in which case CLAIM NOW OR BE AUTOLYNCHED FOR CLAIMING MESSENGER DOWN THE LINE

P_edit: He's not full claiming, I am for our hood. Direct all inquiries and information through me, not outing who of each of us has or did. I'm thinking that this hood is one of the ones that is very unlikely containing scum.

For Orc: If any of my neighbors disagree with anything I've said they've been told to go running to you first~

In post 1793, wgeurts wrote:For Orci, I'm reading what I've missed however I started on this oage so I'll react now. I will not claim, TYVM.
We had a tracker follow someone, they visited you. Someone in the neighbourhood also got a message saying you're town, this mean the person visiting you is either a paranoid cop, or something else sent the message. However the fact we got such a message makes me think you're town.

I accidently merged cabd, wgeurts and Mara's claims together and got what I got above, which is why I was asking for clarification. If I'm correct, what actually happened was.
- Cabd 1 shot limited copped Brian as town
- Mara stole/removed a star from Orci
- Someone in Cabd/wgeurts' neighborhood tracked Mara to Orci
- Someone in Cabd/wgeurts' neighborhood got a message saying Orci is town

I understand that Cabd's CO power was limited according to him, but why pick Brian out of all people. There wasn't anyone that was more involved in D1 that could have been picked? It seems like a very easy thing to say that you have a limited 1 shot CO power and then not explain the limitations because you could possibly get another shot. Also don't necessarily like that wgeurts is so confident that Cabd actually has that ability.
SMP
SMP
Goon
SMP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2310 (isolation #32) » Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:45 am

Post by SMP »

I still don't trust Cabd's claim. We're letting a guy who's pretty notorious for running gambits and fake claims say that he has a free use 1 shot restricted cop. There's no way to verify this, there's an odd choice for who he used it on, and he doesn't want to explain what the restriction is until we mass claim, which isn't going to come anytime soon.

On top of that, now we get Brian calling himself confotown all over the place and using that status to try to push and derail lynches.

In post 2285, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 2275, Bookitty wrote:I don't like that neither STD nor ABR have responded to my earlier questions. ABR obviously has an excuse given his real-life situation (-hugs- to ABR) but STD still needs to answer.

I'm pretty subject to OMGUS. But I'm pretty self aware and have gotten strong and accurate townreads on players that have suspected me.

So? The last time I checked I'm pretty close to being conftown. And you're just selectively griping over my refusal to give a reads list even though I don't see you bugging some other players about it.

In post 2292, Brian Skies wrote:Pretty sure I was acting like a smug jerk before the confton status. I think derailing the Albert wagon onto one of my scumreads counts as me helping town.

All I see with his vote on me is someone who's trying to pick on the player who hasn't posted much.

P.edit - Why do I have 0 votes if Brian is on me?
SMP
SMP
Goon
SMP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2312 (isolation #33) » Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:49 am

Post by SMP »

In post 2311, Brian Skies wrote:When have I called myself conftown?

I literally quoted 2 posts.
SMP
SMP
Goon
SMP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2316 (isolation #34) » Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:52 am

Post by SMP »

In post 2313, Konowa wrote:
In post 2310, SMP wrote:All I see with his vote on me is someone who's trying to pick on the player who hasn't posted much.

This persecuted status doesn't really ring Town given that's there's a number of players, including myself, who hasn't posted all that much.

I had the least number of posts for someone who wasn't V/LA
SMP
SMP
Goon
SMP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2318 (isolation #35) » Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:57 am

Post by SMP »

In post 2315, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 2312, SMP wrote:
In post 2311, Brian Skies wrote:When have I called myself conftown?

I literally quoted 2 posts.

The first one I said I was close to conftown status, not conftown. The second one was me referring to the conftown treatment I got from the cop result.

Ok. You aren't trying to put into everyone's mind that you're conftown?

Brian Skies wrote:Not why I'm scumreading you, but sure.

I'd love to hear your reasons.
SMP
SMP
Goon
SMP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2322 (isolation #36) » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:14 am

Post by SMP »

In post 2319, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 2318, SMP wrote:Ok. You aren't trying to put into everyone's mind that you're conftown?

Do I need to?

You're certainly doing a good job at getting "conftown" and "Brian Skies" associated with each other.

In post 2319, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 2318, SMP wrote:I'd love to hear your reasons.

In post 2288, Brian Skies wrote:SMP has been lurking, summarizing the game, folowing popular consensus, and not offering any contributions to the thread in the form of opinions.

Call it lurking all you want, but I don't have time to make a ton of posts. I'm just happy to get some time right now at work to get to post. I was summarizing and clarifying last nights actions because I think they're very important to how things roll out today and the rest of the game. Making sure I know exactly what was claimed and who actions were taken on only makes my reads better.

What popular consensus have I followed other than Varsoon? I haven't even placed a vote today. You're right though, I haven't posted too many opinions. I did just post my opinion that I don't trust Cabd's 1 shot cop though.
SMP
SMP
Goon
SMP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2323 (isolation #37) » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:15 am

Post by SMP »

In post 2321, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 2310, SMP wrote:We're letting a guy who's pretty notorious for running gambits and fake claims say that he has a free use 1 shot restricted cop.

You have never played a game with cabd, so how would you know this?

I've played in a handful of games off site with cabd.
SMP
SMP
Goon
SMP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2324 (isolation #38) » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:15 am

Post by SMP »

He's actually the one the introduced me to this site.
SMP
SMP
Goon
SMP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2328 (isolation #39) » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:19 am

Post by SMP »

In post 2325, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:sixprizes? link me to your most recent town/scum games. my meta on you is rusty..

Yea, sixprizes. My most recent games here are . Give me a bit to pull up some old 6P games, there hasn't been a game there in a year or so.
SMP
SMP
Goon
SMP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2330 (isolation #40) » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:28 am

Post by SMP »

6 months, not a year.

Town Game
Town Game
Scum Game
SMP
SMP
Goon
SMP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2447 (isolation #41) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:48 am

Post by SMP »

In post 2381, Save The Dragons wrote:SMP who would you like to see lynched today?

I have a neighborhood based lynch that I would like, but revealing my neighborhood today would be a bad idea.

Other than that, I'm torn between a few.

Lynx would be a safe lynch, but if I vote for him I might as well be voting for myself. We both have practically the same cases against us, and anything I could bring up against him could easily be brought up against me just as easily.

ABR seems to be another prime candidate, but I don't necessarily think he's scum. Just based on his roles I'm leaning more towards him being some sort of 3rd party. He's a double voter with a pseudo every other night vig kill. I imagine the double vote is to help get on wagons easier, which would activate the vig kill every other night. That just doesn't sound town to me, but playing off of roles in a large game like this doesn't sound like a great idea.

Orci, Ceph or ffer, are you guys still called "Black Hole" after you split off?

I still don't trust Cabd's claim, but that isn't going to go anywhere today. Brian I'm lumping with town. I'm good with his recent posts and if Cabd is scum that doesn't mean Brian is also.

wgeurts has been acting oddly all game, with his want to mass flavor claim and complete acceptance of Cabd's claim, so he's leaning scum for me, but that's not going anywhere either.

I do think that someone on Lynx's wagon as of VC 2.8 is scum. Someone is getting on the wagon early to make it not look suspicious to get that extra star. I have to look over some more of their posts though to get a better idea.

So I would like my neighborhood scumread gone first, but I can't get a case on them yet. Then I would like one of Lynx's VC 2.8 voters to go, though I'm not sure who yet.
SMP
SMP
Goon
SMP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2452 (isolation #42) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:59 am

Post by SMP »

In post 2448, Bookitty wrote:
In post 2447, SMP wrote:So I would like my neighborhood scumread gone first, but I can't get a case on them yet.

What has prevented you from making a case without revealing that they are in your neighbourhood?

The case is based on things that have happened in the neighborhood, and I'd like the rest of the neighborhood to help out with verifying/building the case, and I don't want to out them.

In post 2450, Cephrir wrote:
In post 2447, SMP wrote:Orci, Ceph or ffer, are you guys still called "Black Hole" after you split off?

We are the Bolt Guard.

So ABR's vig restriction really isn't a restriction anymore.
SMP
SMP
Goon
SMP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2466 (isolation #43) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:34 am

Post by SMP »

In post 2455, Bookitty wrote:
In post 2452, SMP wrote:I'd like the rest of the neighborhood to help out with verifying/building the case

Why haven't you presented your own case here? Why are you relying on your neighbourhood to do the heavy lifting for you?

If you have a scumread, shouldn't you be pursuing it more aggressively? Especially since it seems to be your only strong scumread?

In post 2456, Cephrir wrote:I think it might be worth telling us who one person in your neighborhood is if they might be a serious lynch target today.

I guess if scum is in the neighborhood they already know who the rest of the members are. Let me talk it over with them really fast and write up a case.
SMP
SMP
Goon
SMP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2468 (isolation #44) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:41 am

Post by SMP »

In post 2467, Hostile Intent wrote:And his disappearance is unsettling.

His grandfather has a week to live, I imagine he's with him.
SMP
SMP
Goon
SMP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2511 (isolation #45) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:33 am

Post by SMP »

Writing now, give me 15 min.
SMP
SMP
Goon
SMP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2521 (isolation #46) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:03 am

Post by SMP »

Sorry lunchtime.

Anyway, VOTE: Flubber

My main problem with him is that in the neighborhood his reasoning for calling people scum is bad and he only posts in the neighborhood when he's being called out. Towards the beginning of D2 he accused another member of being scum based on POE. My problem with that was that he did the whole "I know I'm obviously town" thing which tends to make me lean scum on someone. On top of that he accused someone who really had no reason to be accused. Literally, his only reasoning was POE in a neighborhood that might not have any scum members in it.

The other thing is that he hasn't posted in the neighborhood since calling out his POE target unless I specifically say that I think he's scum. He posted once after I said I would probably have a vote on Flubber but don't want to out the neighborhood, and another time about 30 min ago saying that he wants to out certain members of the neighborhood without really giving a reason. In between these times there's been conversation that everyone else in the neighborhood has participated in, including people's thoughts on certain posts and abilities that have been claimed throughout the day.

On top of that we get things like , where he blind votes Varsoon while saying he gets town points. where he's just following along with the Varsoon wagon even though he gave him town points. The rest of the game day he didn't really do much except blind vote Mara then switch back to Varsoon and park there. He even admits to giving up on reading the rest of D1 in , and just leaves his vote on Varsoon.

He's also been useless today. We have everything between and which do nothing but derail any intelligent conversation that was occurring at that time. Because Orci asked him to talk about Saki and ABR and place a vote, he goes from calling Saki's post terrible in , to blind voting for STD in to asking about ABR's Ceph read in . Then he follows with a bunch of posts that end up cluttering the thread, don't explain anything, and end up moving the direction of the conversation towards what shitposting means.

he townreads wegurts and tells everyone to just leave that alone for now. and he takes a question from ABR about Honeybee, saying that he disagreed with some of the points in one of the posts, yet he doesn't explain what he disagreed with, townreads Honeybee, and then immediately changes gears to question Orci's defending of Mara. The only other posts are asking people rhetorical questions in and .

Truthfully, it's not one glaring things that points me towards Flubber, it's a lot of little things that just aren't helpful for town.
SMP
SMP
Goon
SMP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2528 (isolation #47) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:28 am

Post by SMP »

In post 2524, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 2521, SMP wrote:On top of that he accused someone who really had no reason to be accused

Is this accused target in the below list
STD
Honey Bee
Cabd
Brian Skies
Book
NS
Wgeurts

I'd prefer not to say right at this moment, it would almost completely out my neighborhood if I said who it was.

In post 2525, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 2447, SMP wrote:Orci, Ceph or ffer, are you guys still called "Black Hole" after you split off?

why?

If you weren't then ABR doesn't really have a restriction on his vig shot then. I mention it in , Ceph mentions it in too
SMP
SMP
Goon
SMP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2533 (isolation #48) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:35 am

Post by SMP »

In post 2529, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:The only thing I know right now is I like SMP for town and i don't think that wagon should happen.

pedit is the accused target in the list, yes or no

No
SMP
SMP
Goon
SMP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2534 (isolation #49) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:36 am

Post by SMP »

Why that list though?
SMP
SMP
Goon
SMP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2541 (isolation #50) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:45 am

Post by SMP »

In post 2540, Bookitty wrote:I would like to hear from Flubber on this.

Also, SMP, the person you're not naming who was accused by Flubber is not you, right? It's someone else, correct?

Yea, it's someone else.
SMP
SMP
Goon
SMP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2574 (isolation #51) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:25 am

Post by SMP »

In post 2554, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 2521, SMP wrote:Sorry lunchtime.

Anyway, VOTE: Flubber

My main problem with him is that in the neighborhood his reasoning for calling people scum is bad and he only posts in the neighborhood when he's being called out. Towards the beginning of D2 he accused another member of being scum based on POE. My problem with that was that he did the whole "I know I'm obviously town" thing which tends to make me lean scum on someone. On top of that he accused someone who really had no reason to be accused. Literally, his only reasoning was POE in a neighborhood that might not have any scum members in it.

Except I'm not scum reading that individual? I already said it was a fucked up attempt to elicit a reaction and is a moot point.

No, you scum read that individual at the time, then when you got called out you retreated back by saying you were trying to get a reaction and to forget about it.

The other thing is that he hasn't posted in the neighborhood since calling out his POE target unless I specifically say that I think he's scum. He posted once after I said I would probably have a vote on Flubber but don't want to out the neighborhood, and another time about 30 min ago saying that he wants to out certain members of the neighborhood without really giving a reason. In between these times there's been conversation that everyone else in the neighborhood has participated in, including people's thoughts on certain posts and abilities that have been claimed throughout the day.

You have self-importance issues.

Self-importance issues? You posted twice since you scum read that one individual. The first time you quoted me, the 2nd you asked if the neighborhood could be outed without mentioning a certain person. The big deal that you conveniently didn't talk about is that you didn't talk or discuss at all anything that has been discussed in the neighborhood.

On top of that we get things like , where he blind votes Varsoon while saying he gets town points. where he's just following along with the Varsoon wagon even though he gave him town points. The rest of the game day he didn't really do much except blind vote Mara then switch back to Varsoon and park there. He even admits to giving up on reading the rest of D1 in , and just leaves his vote on Varsoon.

Varsoon even said my town points comment was an asshole remark to a previous game and that I wasn't actually town reading him for not replacing out. But hey, facts don't matter when you gotta scumpaint someone.

And yeah I had trouble understanding the slip so I waffled. It got clearer in time and my vote went back to where it belonged.

A scumpoint is a scumpoint. If you weren't townread flopping on Varsoon then you blind voted for him based on other's reasoning.

He's also been useless today. We have everything between and which do nothing but derail any intelligent conversation that was occurring at that time. Because Orci asked him to talk about Saki and ABR and place a vote, he goes from calling Saki's post terrible in , to blind voting for STD in to asking about ABR's Ceph read in . Then he follows with a bunch of posts that end up cluttering the thread, don't explain anything, and end up moving the direction of the conversation towards what shitposting means.

So a misunderstanding between me and STD is a thread derail. I could have pushed a lot harder on the issue if I wanted to waste time.

A bad post doesn't make someone scum as far as saki is concerned, and if you didn't see Cephir as obvtown at that point we should have talked about that.

But in other news the strongest points of your argument make this lynch look more policy than scumhunting.

Yea, pretty much. There were 100 posts dedicated to your vague random posts and then the definition of shitposting. What about this is a policy lynch exactly?

he townreads wegurts and tells everyone to just leave that alone for now. and he takes a question from ABR about Honeybee, saying that he disagreed with some of the points in one of the posts, yet he doesn't explain what he disagreed with, townreads Honeybee, and then immediately changes gears to question Orci's defending of Mara. The only other posts are asking people rhetorical questions in and .

I didn't think speculation on guts was pro-town.

If I only think I stated this I'll state it here. I saw one of Bookitty's posts town reading Honeybee, and glancing over it, I thought several points she made were wrong. But when I looked again there was only one point I could have argued as a null tell over a town tell, and had no refute to her other points. I wish I could have had a discussion about it, but it would have only been a circle-jerk, or more shitposting.

Why even bother bringing it back up then?

Truthfully, it's not one glaring things that points me towards Flubber, it's a lot of little things that just aren't helpful for town.

It's a couple of points like this that make me think you're trying to push me off as policy.

Please, tell me what's policy about this.

In post 2555, Flubbernugget wrote:Also I just had to write a wall so fuck you for that too

Terribly sorry you had to participate.
SMP
SMP
Goon
SMP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2581 (isolation #52) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:43 am

Post by SMP »

In post 2577, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 2574, SMP wrote:you retreated back by saying you were trying to get a reaction and to forget about it.

can you tell me how this post went more specifically?

Flubber doesn't talk D1 other than a hello post. Beginning of D2 some conversation occurs which Flubber doesn't participate in. This is when I first brought up the possibility that Flubber is scum. A day or 2 later he calls out someone as being scum. They say that isn't true. Flubber says they are scum by POE from his point of view. I call him out on it, saying that there could be the possibility that we're all town, or that Flubber himself is scum. Next post he says that he obviously knows he isn't scum and that a scum accusation would get more out of this person. Some more posts by the accused, then Flubber says the scum callout was a bad spook attempt and is now a moot point.
SMP
SMP
Goon
SMP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2582 (isolation #53) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:44 am

Post by SMP »

In post 2580, Cheetory6 wrote:
Bookitty wrote:Okay, in your Post 2570, SMP didn't say that.

Fucked up the owner of the quotes. Was saying that I thought SMP was following the logic from quote A to quote B. EG: someone was commenting on something relating to flubber and then SMP said something that I thought was related to that.

How did you fuck up the quotes? You have too erase the original quoted person's post reference and add my name to it.
SMP
SMP
Goon
SMP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2625 (isolation #54) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:07 pm

Post by SMP »

Call me scummy for this, but I'm not going to be on for the next half day or so and I'm not missing stars.

VOTE: dedicated scribe
SMP
SMP
Goon
SMP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2860 (isolation #55) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:35 pm

Post by SMP »

VOTE: abr

Reread in the morning. Not missing on stars. Just in case.
SMP
SMP
Goon
SMP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2861 (isolation #56) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:36 pm

Post by SMP »

I'm also in Chicago :-)
SMP
SMP
Goon
SMP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3130 (isolation #57) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:53 am

Post by SMP »

I still think Flubber is scum, my first choice for today would be him.

I'm cool with massclaiming if everyone else is.

Cabd, your masonry with Brian is set up so that you know that Brian is conftown, but Brian doesn't know that you are. He just knows that the 2 of you are linked somehow, right?
SMP
SMP
Goon
SMP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3141 (isolation #58) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:36 am

Post by SMP »

In post 3131, Cabd wrote:No. We're both confirmed to the other.

In post 3132, Brian Skies wrote:The Day should last 10 days. I agree that the massclaim shouldn't be a distraction, but as long as people aren't jerking around, it shouldn't take that long. And it's not like we can't do other things while we wait for it to happen.

@SMP: Cabd is confirmed town to me.

Fair enough, just double checking the wording.

So, are we claiming anything or not?
SMP
SMP
Goon
SMP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3143 (isolation #59) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:46 am

Post by SMP »

Don't want to talk to me? :(
SMP
SMP
Goon
SMP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3176 (isolation #60) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:40 am

Post by SMP »

In post 3169, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:Hang on a minute. Why does the "allied nations" next to the affiliation exist? does this imply existence of a all scum neighborhood?

In post 2872, Natirasha wrote:
DedicatedScribe,
Eagle, Neo Black Hole
was lynched day two.[/color]

Spoiler: Role PM
Desperado wrote:Image
Name:
Eagle
Affiliation:
Green Earth,
Neo Black Hole

Abilities:
World Tour--Each day, you may choose one national affiliation and gain access to their headquarters until the beginning of the next night.
Evasive Maneuvers--When commiting the nightkill, you cannot be seen by tracking or watching actions.
Skywriting--Once during the game, you may send another player a message. It will be prefaced by 'You have received a message'.
Legacy Goggles--Upon your death, you may give your stars and other non-CO Power abilities to another player.
CO Power:
Lightning Strike[********]---When activated, all players may take an additional action that night.
Win Conditions:
Neo Black Hole
: You win when Neo Black Hole controls half of all living players.

Night Two (expired on 2014-11-30 19:00:00)

Star totals going out in a minute.[/color][/b]

Lynx had the same phrasing for affiliation on his role card. It just gives you your town/scum grouping.
SMP
SMP
Goon
SMP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3179 (isolation #61) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:43 am

Post by SMP »

It's me, NS, Flubber and Cheetory
SMP
SMP
Goon
SMP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3182 (isolation #62) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:45 am

Post by SMP »

In post 3180, Brian Skies wrote:Names?

I'm Brenner. NS (Penny), Flubber (Isabella), Cheetory (Greyfield)
SMP
SMP
Goon
SMP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3299 (isolation #63) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:46 pm

Post by SMP »

In post 3298, Flubbernugget wrote:SMP is scum and I can't prove it without my flip and I missed why there's no wagon on abr

Lol, ok. Lets see you prove it then.

VOTE: Flubber
SMP
SMP
Goon
SMP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3301 (isolation #64) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:51 pm

Post by SMP »

He's not going to claim because he doesn't have a case on me. He's just trying to deflect attention off of one of his scum buddies.

I follow the Chicago thread. I'll go post in it now :)
SMP
SMP
Goon
SMP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3303 (isolation #65) » Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:48 am

Post by SMP »

In post 3302, Bookitty wrote:
In post 3301, SMP wrote:He's not going to claim because he doesn't have a case on me. He's just trying to deflect attention off of one of his scum buddies.

You are pretty confident in Flubber-scum and MafiaSSK-scum, then? Or am I misinterpreting this?

@Flubber: How would your flip prove SMP scum, please?

I'm pretty confident that Flubber is scum. SSK I'm less sure of, but it doesn't make sense to pop in with this kind of claim unless he was trying to deflect attention away from something.
SMP
SMP
Goon
SMP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3333 (isolation #66) » Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:29 am

Post by SMP »

In post 3327, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 3302, Bookitty wrote:
In post 3301, SMP wrote:He's not going to claim because he doesn't have a case on me. He's just trying to deflect attention off of one of his scum buddies.

You are pretty confident in Flubber-scum and MafiaSSK-scum, then? Or am I misinterpreting this?

@Flubber: How would your flip prove SMP scum, please?

He pokes his head in to say I'm scum for playing like shit then leaves and everyone is complacent with it. It has nothing to do with my pm.

This is your proof that I'm scum?

Do tell, what exactly have you done in this game that's been town or has helped the town's game at all?
SMP
SMP
Goon
SMP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3351 (isolation #67) » Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:20 am

Post by SMP »

In post 3348, Bookitty wrote:Okay. Since I'm going into meetings now and I won't be able to check back until this evening sometime after dinner, I'm going to move my vote to MafiaSSK. I was planning to try to wait for Cabd but I guess that's not going to happen :(

I prefer that people wait for MafiaSSK to claim before a hammer, but given his recent level of participation, I am not sure that's going to happen. I'm not even sure if a claim makes any difference in a game like this, to be honest.

People I wish were not on this wagon: ABR (for obvious reasons) and STD, who seems too busy to do anything but pop in and collect stars.

People I wish WERE on this wagon: Cabd. I think notscience said he didn't need stars and I would also be cool with Honey bee on the wagon, I think. Other than that, the people not voting MafiaSSK are under some amount of suspicion from me.

VOTE: MafiaSSK

L-1, I think.

@Honey bee: Okay.

You just lynched him...

Why wouldn't you check to make sure you were going to put him at L-1 if you were so concerned about other people getting stars?
SMP
SMP
Goon
SMP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3355 (isolation #68) » Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:27 am

Post by SMP »

He was already outed before that, Brian had STD in the neighborhood in , someone mentioned it before that too I think.
SMP
SMP
Goon
SMP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3360 (isolation #69) » Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:32 am

Post by SMP »

In post 3357, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:outed the fact that STD was the one who got a clear on me i guess. probably not a biggie

is ssk lynched it's early and i can't tell

pedit no i don't think so

He was at L-3 in the VC, and HI, Boo and fery voted for him.

In post 3359, wgeurts wrote:STD got a message from hawke do, I'm really confused.

What was the reason for outing this?
SMP
SMP
Goon
SMP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3366 (isolation #70) » Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:43 am

Post by SMP »

In post 3363, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:so hawke is ssk

fascinating

Varsoon outted SSK as Hawke.
SMP
SMP
Goon
SMP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3400 (isolation #71) » Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:41 am

Post by SMP »

Well that was anti-climatic, lol.
SMP
SMP
Goon
SMP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3406 (isolation #72) » Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:45 am

Post by SMP »

I can't wait to see these roles and night actions.
SMP
SMP
Goon
SMP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3478 (isolation #73) » Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:09 pm

Post by SMP »

In post 3472, notscience wrote:I have no idea how most of my hood didn't realize I was confirmed town lol.

Yea, I'm still not sure. I even looked at the picture of Penny that was in the role card when I was looking at each of my member's names.

This game was fun. Still need to get used to the amount of posts that happen in a large game, but it was interesting to say the least.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”