Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (isolation #0) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:09 pm

Post by Rylai Crestfall »

Vote Sky Palladium

Swift as the wolves of Icewrack! No, he's trying to be try hard while sitting in the back burner LYNCH THE SCUM
Rylai Crestfall
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #264 (isolation #1) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:24 pm

Why are there 25 posts per page? D:

Well, FFXIV is in maintenance so guess I'll read the thread....
Rylai Crestfall
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (isolation #2) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:19 am

Meh reading is hard it's 4am going to sleep

People I don't feel fond of:
GiF: Definitely hasn't contributed
Sky Paladin: His reasoning for voting SF is based entire of a misconception of SF's posts, and he's trying to push that as a kind of a gotcha kind of thing. He's also accusing SB of being scum for saying SF is town, and he's pushing only this and pretty much just sitting around on everything else.
AD: No

Other things
Mass claiming: lol no
Announcing Spellcards usage: Neither for or against this, meh
SF: Don't like use of meta, but his reasoning for clearing SB are pretty sound to me so
I also agree with other cases on SP, don't mind relentless too much after #248
Rylai Crestfall
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (isolation #3) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:26 am

Actually, let me reword it better. SP is like a lawyer taking SF's posts, paraphrasing them in a different way in his words, then slamming down the book and calling it case closed.
Rylai Crestfall
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (isolation #4) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:50 pm

In post 292, Sakura Hana wrote:
If this is your reason for suspecting GIF, then what's your opinion on me who hasn't contributed much either?

You're throwing out questions and interactions in the thread, and the way you're using your voting power so far feels sincere, so you're not scum

[quote="In post 282
What is this supposed to mean?[/quote]
He's only said to vote Shadoweh, and it's extremely frustrating to both play and watch when he does this, especially back in our home forum where 3 day long days is the norm, and I do not look forward to 1 minimalistic post every 4 days, and not accepting this if it happens, so "No"

In post 294, pieguyn wrote:
1. how is "not contributing" a scum tell?

By providing a presence without actually doing anything just adds useless words to the thread while pretending to be

In post 294, pieguyn wrote:Kagami, Gaiden, Drezi immediately come to mind) and singling out GIF? it feels like you're bullshitting reads here.p

Kagami at least provided questions and stuff, the other 2 I completely forgot existed

In post 294, pieguyn wrote:2. this is...... explicitly not why SP is accusing SB as scum. SP's reason is clearly not that SB is town reading SF, it's the
reason
for doing so: he thought "scum Serene is more careful" wasn't a good enough reason. how do you get "saying SF is town" from that?

Fair point, still don't buy it

In post 294, pieguyn wrote:you're aware Serene's reason for clearing SB was entirely based on meta, right?

Like I was saying, I don't like the use of meta but I understand his logic on doing so and it's clear for me

Anyways this post has been sitting here for hours so I'll just put this here for now
Rylai Crestfall
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #409 (isolation #5) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:48 pm

Quick thoughts before sleep:

@Pie on SB
Just because I dislike the use of meta doesn't mean I don't accept the use of it, and thinking somebody would try to be less outstanding early in the game as scum sounds reasonable to me, so no I don't agree with the SB scum read, especially if that's all he's going by

Anka: Literally forgot existed, some reads would be nice

Thdgk: Updated reads on Serene and anybody else you think might be scum would be nice

GIF: If you say you only townread, then I could let that slide for now. And not for long.

Notscience: Actually I have no idea what his reads are completely, at least GIF provides something if not much of anything, and I think I'll stick my vote here while waiting for stuff

Actiondan: Cool with since he's actually posting (I also like what he's posting so)

VOTE: Unvote
Vote notscience

Still don't like Sky, but I'd rather keep my vote here while waiting for updated responses from him
Rylai Crestfall
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #864 (isolation #6) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:02 pm

Sorry, I exist! ;_;

Trying to catch up right now
Rylai Crestfall
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #875 (isolation #7) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:58 pm

Caught up reading to page 25, AKA Muffin vs Everybody, what the hell?

Spoiler: post 411
Seems like you picked people off the top of your head to ask for reads, also as for notsci "I have no idea what his reads are
completely
" while that could be said for a bunch of other players just as easily.

They were names that I remembered for having posts and not remembering their reads off the top of my head, yes. And? Sure, I would go through everybody if I had the time.
It looks pretty hypocritical (and as an attempt at appearing to be on top of things) to address GIF with that threatening "I could let that slide for now" tone, while you yourself haven't been doing much.

I chalked up his response to playstyle differences, and I never understood the damn hypocritical argument.
Off topic

If somebody who smokes heavily tells you to not smoke because it'll kill you, does that mean that what he says has no meaning and that you should smoke cigarettes 24/7? Do professionals stunt performers telling you try the stuff they're doing mean you should go out and jump down a building?
/rant

And even then, I could turn it around on you and say that you haven't been doing much (anything), but no because that's not me.
[/quote]Still you call out Anka saying "you even forgot they existed" (what about me or Gaiden for example for that matter?). What makes the lack of reads from notscience different than the rest you didn't even mention, so that it makes you vote him for?[/quote]
Because he posted asking people for reads, while I didn't know his reads, which is basically the exact thing you're saying about me right now?????
He gave you an early townread, and you like his posts well, ok.

I don't even know why this is here.
And this feels just as random, like Lily has been focusing on burning down the forest in most of their posts, latest ones included, and even voiced who else might be scum according to them in and so ???
[/quote]
I didn't see those and only saw 399, which was a rehash of a way old post, so yeah.

pieguy 413 wrote:also don't particularly get why Sky_Paladin fell off his radar when afaict Sky_Paladin still hadn't done anything to adequately address his point on him (?)

Put pressure on someone else while waiting for a response. I would vote multiple people too if I had a cool multi-vote power

Generally like/agree with Muffin's posts through this. Although the low hanging fruit thing is hilarious.

I like Anka's 480

Sky's giant wall is utterly laughable. Quick summary is he doesn't like Serene, and everybody who attacked his case must be scum defending his buddy. It's summarizing every post from the 5 people minus Kilga (and Serene to a point) who voted him, then basically saying they did this because they're scum. Hell, his reason for not liking Serene in the wall is terrible.
Sky wrote:I can accept that Serene might have thought "Oh, I screwed up, my case on SB is bad" and unvoted. But the sudden flip on to a new wagon screams player is desperate to vote somewhere/anywhere rather than be caught with their hand in the cookie jar. "What is your motivation?" -> because you are scum.

He's basically think he's scum because he went from unvoting someone he didn't think was scum anymore, then voting somebody else. Despite the fact that in he essentially agrees with this.
>_> Uh okay. I'm not sure I understand not being able to find anything more worth doing with one's vote than maintaining an unsubstantiated one, but if the culture here is that such is okay then I'll have to acclimate. I do think using a vote to pressure someone you're not 100% convinced is town is a better use of said vote, though.

He's saying that his play is to use the vote to pressure someone instead of maintaining a worthless vote, which is exactly what he's voting Serene for.

I really like ActionDan's posting, he should really do this more

Don't have a problem with Pieguy's posting

No real opinion on Sakura throughout this entire thing, I'll have to read more indepth

Then subbing out stuff happens and I continue my reading (Yes, I take forever to read and summarize my feelings)
Rylai Crestfall
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #876 (isolation #8) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:18 pm

Sorry, but reading just made me lose brain cells. Also offensive.

VOTE: Sky Paladin
Rylai Crestfall
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #882 (isolation #9) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:42 pm

Cut by Sky so
Serene made a big deal that their vote wasn't a bandwagon jump or some such and that it served some greater purpose and then later said it was to apply pressure to a player that hadn't posted yet.

His vote to Shadoweh was post #47
It was blank vote with no pretense
Post #47, early in the game
Shadoweh hasn't posted yet.
Large RVS wagon on her
Clearly this isn't a random vote
In post 632, Sky_Paladin wrote:
If you are making an RVS vote, I don't care what reason you happen to make up.

more cuts

I want to know why you found a directed comment of low-hanging-fruit hilarious, but a general mouth-breather comment offensive enough to vote.

How the hell is low hanging fruit an insult? It's funny. Mouth-breather is a common used insult, and you used it as such. Also, more like the post and the logic employed in it was utterly terrible enough to vote
Rylai Crestfall
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #889 (isolation #10) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:09 pm

It was a RVS vote. Who is this we? We have you asking why Shadoweh and thdgboardsmash asking why he switched his vote, so basically only you were interested in why he voted Shadoweh. That reason obviously reads like bullshit, but it was an RVS vote so who cares. Again, who are these many players? It's only you. What beef, I simply think you're scum right now and you're asking questions from me so I'm responding. It doesn't apply to me, it's offensive in general.
Rylai Crestfall
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #890 (isolation #11) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:10 pm

Clarification on the last point: You basically called everybody who didn't want to read a damn wall about a third into Day 1 mouth-breathers, implying that they're mentally ill. How is this not an insult directed at people?
Rylai Crestfall
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #902 (isolation #12) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:10 pm

Still reading through but, oh my god, just argggggggggggggggggggggghhhhh.

Sky's posts and logic are just utterly bad, but there's just a couple of things that I can't get past as pure honest stupidity and can't come from scum.
Rylai Crestfall
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #903 (isolation #13) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:14 pm

Basically
pieguy 801 wrote: only thing I can think of is that he's town who thinks it's a good idea to exaggerate his pushes for whatever reason, or town who isn't properly reading, in which case ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Except he's much to proud to admit any of this stuff and just thinks we're wrong
Rylai Crestfall
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #909 (isolation #14) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:34 pm

Going to sleep, but currently waffling so hard on Sky between he's scum and there's no way he can be scum

No real opinion on Serene/ooba, I'll do that tomorrow after work
Rylai Crestfall
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #910 (isolation #15) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:37 pm

Just for reference, everybody else is either degrees of town, don't know, or drezi

I'm just stating those two because it seems that's where the consolidation is

Also, I got my first pick
Rylai Crestfall
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #911 (isolation #16) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:52 pm

Actually, let me do this

Town:
AD
Muffin
Pie
Anka
SB
Relentless

Need to read more:
Kagami
Sakura
Kilga
Mala
Shadoweh
thdg
Serene/ooba
Katsuki

Literally don't know:
Everybody else
Rylai Crestfall
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #962 (isolation #17) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:36 pm

Welp, in my half hour lunch break I've managed to read 3 people's isos

Kagami - Town
Mala - Who?
GIF - Who?

Wouldn't mind either of the who dying atm, and I've also been thinking this over and think it's probably best to do this now

Declare Spellcard! Light Magic 「Star Maelstrom」!
Rylai Crestfall
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #974 (isolation #18) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:58 pm

this Day Phase.

Welp, guess who misread part of their PM. I thought it made me immune during night phase. W/e
Rylai Crestfall
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #975 (isolation #19) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:59 pm

Care to reveal the name of your vig shot?
Rylai Crestfall
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1022 (isolation #20) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:28 pm

Fuck it Sheeping muffin
VOTE: Drezi
Rylai Crestfall
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1046 (isolation #21) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:20 pm

It is a cop shot. I am unaware of any other investigate type.

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?tit ... tive_roles
Rylai Crestfall
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1051 (isolation #22) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:45 pm

I don't think he's claiming miller, I think he's claiming investigative roles get no results on him :/
Rylai Crestfall
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1131 (isolation #23) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:34 am

Woke up, probably gonna go back to sleep. Wouldn't mind a Sky Palladium lynch if it weren't for the fact that quite a bit of his posts just read as way too fucking stupid for scum to make, that or he is the most super try hard calculating scum to ever live, and I just don't believe that. Also I'm getting a bit of cold feet from Drezi recent posts
Rylai Crestfall
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1139 (isolation #24) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:42 am

In post 1133, SXTLHGaiden wrote:
In post 1131, Rylai Crestfall wrote:Woke up, probably gonna go back to sleep. Wouldn't mind a Sky Palladium lynch if it weren't for the fact that quite a bit of his posts just read as way too fucking stupid for scum to make, that or he is the most super try hard calculating scum to ever live, and I just don't believe that. Also I'm getting a bit of cold feet from Drezi recent posts

too scummy to be scum doesn't exist. Trust me, i use that tactic constantly. i usually survive until the late game with it.

Not too scummy, too stupid
Rylai Crestfall
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1145 (isolation #25) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:51 am

I guess

At this point Sakura here's my thoughts
Ooba: Idk, figured I'd get a better read on him during night in our PT
Sky: Would not mind lynching even though I think he'll most likely flip town atm, just a selfish thing. I've also been ignoring all his walls, and that's helped my mental health a bit
Drezi: Muffin has good points though, but I'm coming off 5 hours of sleep now and I'm a bit weak to ATE.

Can we just double hammer Drezi and Sky?
Rylai Crestfall
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1148 (isolation #26) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:53 am

I guess was for Gaiden

But if you look into his posts with him having the mindset of "I'm a mafia god, everybody knows that and the scum want to get rid of me ASAP and I can't be wrong", they make sense
Rylai Crestfall
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1165 (isolation #27) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:05 am

In post 1162, zMuffinMan wrote:spellcard visits aren't tracked

I thought that was specific spell cards?
Rylai Crestfall
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1166 (isolation #28) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:06 am

Oh wait nvm, must have forgot about that pm
Rylai Crestfall
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1214 (isolation #29) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:55 am

Yay
Rylai Crestfall
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1231 (isolation #30) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:05 am

In post 1218, zMuffinMan wrote:scum likely have a ninja ability to get around the global track (just saying)

Pretty much my thoughts, but hey if I get them to use it N1 then good
Rylai Crestfall
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1315 (isolation #31) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:19 am

My reasoning behind using it D1 was to basically deter the scum kill in some way, like make them use a ninja shot right away. Didn't expect then to forgo the NK completely if that's what happened, they might have been blocked or shot a bulletproof. That said, my thoughts on Mala was that I have no idea where people were getting town reads from.
Rylai Crestfall
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1405 (isolation #32) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:23 pm

VOTE: AD

Idk, we need Sky's action to know what happened.
Rylai Crestfall
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1420 (isolation #33) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:37 pm

Double Lynch is also pretty much nearly impossible unless we coordinate when Dan isn't here since he'll just hammer whoever isn't him if that person is town and he's here.
Rylai Crestfall
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1423 (isolation #34) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:40 pm

Okay, so plz lynch Dan the confirmed scum
Rylai Crestfall
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1426 (isolation #35) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:42 pm

Unilaterally lynching means the day ends :\
Rylai Crestfall
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1456 (isolation #36) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:52 pm

Well, that makes that a bit easier
Rylai Crestfall
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1752 (isolation #37) » Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:10 pm

Okay, I'm buying in to the Katsuki lynch. But Dan still had to die today, sorry but we can't let scum live here unlike MotK. As for ooba last night, his only discussion of day 2 was pretty much just a comment on how Dan's spellcard sounded like a governing skill. The list of reads he put down were apparently only based off an ISO of Sakura, completely ignoring game state.
Rylai Crestfall
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1753 (isolation #38) » Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:13 pm

Another thing of note is that he also out down Katsuki as a weak potential partner for Sakura for the reaction to the SK claim and the sequential unvote
Rylai Crestfall
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1754 (isolation #39) » Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:17 pm

That said, his only other comment about D2 was thinking a quick lynch happened because he missed it. No talk about you/Dan muffin, his talk was actually focused on Sky
Rylai Crestfall
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1755 (isolation #40) » Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:19 pm

So all in all, I believe a Dan/Ooba/Katsuki scum team is quite possible actually

Also, scum slips are easy to make when under pressure and no day talk
Rylai Crestfall
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1857 (isolation #41) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:14 pm

In post 1852, Kagami wrote:post 33 in the PT, if you'd like rylai to verify.

Confirmed. :/
Rylai Crestfall
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2049 (isolation #42) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:44 am

Shadoweh, would you mind clarifying your spellcard? Is it two spellcards, where one votes 5 times and another 2 people 3 times, or just 1 spellcard that can do either?
Rylai Crestfall
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2051 (isolation #43) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:15 am

One: Found it
Two: what?
Rylai Crestfall
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2063 (isolation #44) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:20 pm

Meh, I've been really :lazy: ever since Dan became confirmed town. However, I am learning more towards this as the second lynch

Ooba

Also, my becoming immune to spellcards only works when I activate a spellcard, do you think I have any left?
Rylai Crestfall
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2067 (isolation #45) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:40 pm

VOTE: Ooba

uhhh
Rylai Crestfall
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2072 (isolation #46) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:47 pm

Why do you insist on the 5 vote card over the dual 3 vote card, especially with how many people we have not voting?
Rylai Crestfall
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2143 (isolation #47) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:00 am

I hope you realize that Shadoweh could have just used it when they were both at 4 for lynches if she wasn't lying about her card, just why does she still not use it?
Rylai Crestfall
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2219 (isolation #48) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:24 am

春だよ!
Rylai Crestfall
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2235 (isolation #49) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:13 am

Two kills. Wtf?
Rylai Crestfall
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2344 (isolation #50) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:18 am

I've been waiting for Katsuki :/
One general question: Does anyone else besides Shadoweh have a spell card that expires if you don't use it before a certain day?
Rylai Crestfall
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2351 (isolation #51) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:47 am

In post 2345, Kagami wrote:
In post 2344, Rylai Crestfall wrote:I've been waiting for Katsuki :/
One general question: Does anyone else besides Shadoweh have a spell card that expires if you don't use it before a certain day?

Does yours not have that restriction?

No, which is why I asked.
Rylai Crestfall
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2395 (isolation #52) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:28 pm

His role is also very sketchy yo begin with. Neighboriser, hider, and motivator? Extremely weird choices for a JOAT :/
Rylai Crestfall
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2402 (isolation #53) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:46 pm

Most likely something Katsuki did, ooba never claimed the role at all
Rylai Crestfall
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2437 (isolation #54) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:01 pm

Well, are we lynching Katsuki today? Because if not, I am going to force this lynch and I really don't want to >:(

Also, I'm the leader of the Myoren temple, Savior of those shunned by the human world, the saint of the masses, the one youkai Jesus herself. And my remaining spellcard lets me lynch anyone I want by myself.
Rylai Crestfall
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2441 (isolation #55) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:43 pm

Yes, because it's a lynch?
Rylai Crestfall
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2601 (isolation #56) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:56 pm

How can I be dead when I'm
Superhuman 『Byakuren Hijiri』
?

My next vote is now worth infinity votes.

That said, the whole JK thing is silly if you announce your target. I'd just shoot the JK'd target as scum and get a free mislynch
Rylai Crestfall
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2613 (isolation #57) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:05 pm

lol, did you forget I become immune to other spell cards when I use one?
Rylai Crestfall
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2614 (isolation #58) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:08 pm

But like I was saying, have a JK'd target announced publicly is worthless because if the scum just simply shoot the JK'd target, then nobody would die. Thus, two results are possible: The JK'd target is the scum who tried to kill, or someone tried to kill him. Essentially, it's WIFOM
Rylai Crestfall
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2626 (isolation #59) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:32 pm

LIKE I WAS SAYING, All this does is make my next vote worth infinity. I haven't voted yet -.-
Lrn2Read Sky, he's saying Kagami killed Kilga
Rylai Crestfall
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2638 (isolation #60) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:36 pm

To be fair, my vote would lynch someone so.....
Rylai Crestfall
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2681 (isolation #61) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:07 am

Can I blow him up now or does anyone have any words left?
Rylai Crestfall
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2689 (isolation #62) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:13 pm

By pure PoE if you flip town and clear Shadoweh then the only logical answer is Anka
Rylai Crestfall
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2709 (isolation #63) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:13 pm

How much time until I can lynch him?
Rylai Crestfall
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2712 (isolation #64) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:29 pm

Vote: Katsuki
Rylai Crestfall
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2718 (isolation #65) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:30 am

Because I faked a hammer to try and get reactions? Sure
Rylai Crestfall
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2725 (isolation #66) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:54 am

Honestly I'm just bored. Can't have some fun?
Rylai Crestfall
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2743 (isolation #67) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:41 pm

So basically you're advocating I lynch myself. I wouldn't be adverse to this plan if it weren't for the fact that it's going against my wincon and is lame. Don't know which of Anka and Katsuki I want to lynch more atm
Rylai Crestfall
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2840 (isolation #68) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:43 pm

Actually, I'm entertaining a pretty silly idea in my head, and I don't want it to be true. But first, GIF what made you think Kagami killed Kilga? And people, what do you think of Kagami's interactions with scum on D1 compared to D2/3?
Rylai Crestfall
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2860 (isolation #69) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:09 pm

Surprise?
Rylai Crestfall
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2866 (isolation #70) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:14 pm

Okay to make it more obvious I was entertaining the idea of Kagami being a traitor. Explains Dan's action on N1 along with the missing NK, allows her D1 interactions with scum to be town sided, and fits with her character as a surprise. Which I don't want because that means I'm in a scum PT >_>

Cut by whats
Rylai Crestfall
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2871 (isolation #71) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:18 pm

In post 2867, Kagami wrote:Scum already had a "I win in lylo" card in the form of AD's card.

Why do they also need pie's hatedness? From pie's claim, he has absolutely no way to alleviate the "we lose in lylo" problem. As scum, he's also in trouble
unless
he has a means of double-killing.

This makes sense. Also notscience was also hated and I don't think he had a way around it?
Rylai Crestfall
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2896 (isolation #72) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:09 pm

Shall I hammer when I get home in a few hours or we wait some more?
Rylai Crestfall
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2905 (isolation #73) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:34 pm

Well, I'm back
Rylai Crestfall
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2908 (isolation #74) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:31 pm

w/e, plz end the game

BYAKUREN SMASH!

VOTE: Katsuki
Rylai Crestfall
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Rylai Crestfall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3036 (isolation #75) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:28 am

Honestly I wanted to lynch Anka at that moment, but town would have had my head roll had I not lynched Katsuki and your claim made you the best lynch because if you flipped town then Shadoweh would have been confirmed town

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”