Drawn on Arrival: The Movie: The Game (GAME OVER!)

Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (isolation #0) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:52 am

Post by Gilgamesh King Of Heroes »

Greetings, mongrels. And as I said previously, hello again to mollie, farside and Peregrine. I hope this game shall be as enjoyable as the last.

The claim from Heartless in seems town.

In post 28, PeregrineV wrote:
Vote: Gilgamesh, King of Heroes

He suffered an untimley death last game.

So you think I should suffer a timely death this game? Cur!

Vote: PeregrineV

mastin's posting annoys me, and while I disagree with mollie on Heartless being scum, I like her vote on mastin ().

The mollie wagon seems aggressive, and I actually do not think she is scum despite her tunneling on Antihero.

I can see theamateur being scum for his voting-the-mod post. In the same fake-sounding vein, beastcharizard's doesn't feel right to me. Neither does Psyche's claim with a lack of vote ().

Cheetory is town, Reina's post is a nulltell.

Unvote
Vote: theamateur

This wild dog needs to be put out of his misery. Your king demands it.
What nonsense... You are deluding yourself.
I
am the one true king of the world. All others are mongrels; pretenders to the name.

V/LA Fridays and Saturdays
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #437 (isolation #1) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:30 am

Have we not achieved a lynch yet? My servants, you disappoint me.

Heartless' - I disagree with your case. I do not have a read on Aero, however. I simply believe you're wrong.

In post 271, pirate mollie wrote:@ gilly

you seem strangely subdued

With this many people, I'm actively engaging less. I shall be... more like myself, so to speak, after the game size whittles down. However, I'm still going to play to my win condition and give reads and thoughts in the meantime.

[[ooc: there's a reason I joined this game under an alt, not on my main.]]

If you're referring to my... "lack of kingship", I will admit that I have become more... empathetic after the last game I played. Perhaps that was a mistake.

In post 297, Bookitty wrote:I'm going to go on record as saying I am not a fan of Post 218 by Gilgamesh. I don't like either vote (the first is an RVS vote when the rest of the post demonstrates that Gilgamesh knows we're not in RVS anymore, so it's clearly for show; the second doesn't sync up with the reads in the post to me. Voting the mod is not worse than having hinky feelings about Beast's post or Psyche's post imo).

Beast's post warranted a vote moreso than amateur, to be honest. However, mongrel, you do not have the right to tell your king which of his servants should be executed or go free.

Make that mistake again and we shall no longer be on neutral terms.

In post 314, mastin2 wrote:
In post 303, beastcharizard wrote:If this is true then I think you helped me learn how to read Mastin.
The flowchart, while half a year old in its latest version, still applies more than it doesn't, by the way.

I'll condense it down for you, though:
If Mastin is scum, accept the loss; she's going to win regardless of what you do. :P So treat her like town.
If Mastin is town, then she is town. Treat her as town. If she wants to be listened to, listen to her and trust her instincts. If she doesn't tell you to listen to her, take her words with a grain of salt; they're reads but not solid ones.

BAM.
You now know how to treat Mastin.
Will work out for you nearly every single game. :P

Hah. I respect your bravado, mastin - despite initially not liking the post when I first read it, the fact that you're this confident has made me reconsider...

Very well, I shall let you be... for now. Given how the game has been going so far, you may prove to be a very useful asset.

I have to leave, for now, but I shall make another post in either a few hours or much later this evening.
I
am the one true king of the world. All others are mongrels; pretenders to the name.

Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #545 (isolation #2) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:14 am

My apologies for my lack of presence the past few days. Other duties called to me.

Bookitty's convoluted method of scumhunting on page 14 ( etc.) feels off to me. I could see it as either scum trying very hard to fabricate scumhunting, or town putting in honest effort. I cannot sort the two at this time. For now, I shall read her as town, simply for effort this early in the game - and yes, I know that is somewhat fallacious.

The ika wagon seems very RVS-esque; voting a player for not posting when there's plenty of actual content to go on.

As for farside's case on mastin ([post]421[/post)... I would hate to go back on my word and eliminate such a valuable ally. She does make a good point in her defense that scum would not have trouble fabricating reasons for reads, especially someone as experienced as mastin.

In post 462, Shaft wrote:Vote: Gilgamesh

That was a tired ass post. Big thing irking me is "Reina is null for this post"...okay? It's only been 3 days. What good are null reads?

My reason for stating this makes more sense in context, mongrel. Players were calling that post scummy, when in fact it is not. Especially considering the game size and player behind the alt.

Try and keep up, or your king will seek to eliminate you with haste.

In post 479, theamatuer wrote:because people die when they are killed

Hah. You would be surprised.

In post 502, Reina wrote:GILGAMESH!

I REQUEST YOUR PRESENCE AT THE BEHEADING OF OUR ENEMIES.

Worthless dog, how dare you order your king?

Speak to me in that tone again and I shall have your head.
I

Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #546 (isolation #3) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:16 am

Grr.

EBWOP - - farside case-post on mastin (seems I broke my tags).
I

Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #549 (isolation #4) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:23 am

I also forgot -

Unvote

I will think things over and reconsider my vote placement when I have the time. Farewell for now.
I

Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #747 (isolation #5) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:20 am

Very well, Antihero.

Now, watch and I shall show you all the power of a true king. Lay down and die, mongrel.

In post 437, Gilgamesh King Of Heroes wrote:
H
ah.
I
respect your bravado, mastin - despite initially not liking the post when
I
first read it, the fact that you're this confident has made me reconsider...

V
ery well,
I
shall let you be... for now.
G
iven how the game has been going so far, you may prove to be a very useful asset.

kill: Aeronaut
I

Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #749 (isolation #6) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:34 am

Moving on, I still dislike the ika wagon.

In post 614, Shaft wrote:One person/farside called it scummy. If she's of the opinion it was scumposting, why do you think "193 is a nulltell" will satisfy her or change her mind? You didn't exactly detail why it couldn't be coming from a scum mindset--personally I townread him for it because that was very attention grabbing. You haven't engaged her further about it even when she continued calling Reina scum. Help me understand the purpose of limply throwing out a nullread, context FULLY understood. I don't see why it exist.

Im not bowing to this motherfucker by the way.

It appears you are correct. Although beast did call the slot scum in , and I'm assuming that Reina's post-in-question was why.

If the players in this game do not wish to listen to their king, there is nothing I can do. They will die by my blades soon enough.

If you shall not bow, you shall meet the same fate. I have two Command Seals left, mongrel - do you wish me to use another on you?
I

Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #766 (isolation #7) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:33 am

All that work I put into an eventual reaction test, and nothing came of it. You all disappoint me.

@Cheetory: I have seen nothing substantial in the way of evidence suggesting ika is scum. Therefore I see no reason to lynch him.

Vote: Shaft
I

Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1137 (isolation #8) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am

I don't see the scum motivation in Seraphim claiming x-shot BP and then not using that for backing out of the 1v1. I also don't see why he would, as scum, get into the 1v1 in the first place. His initial BP-related question to Heartless, followed up by voting him and claiming otherwise, makes no sense as scum. Similarly, why would he proceed to do this after counterwagoning his buddy?

It is still quite possible that Heartless is scum - simply claim D1 negative utility (with nothing really provable/with easily faked utility, and a claim like this seems more likely to come from scum than Sera's actions today, despite my townread on them for the random d1 claim), kill farside at Night. farside seems to be a more logical NK target from multiple factions as opposed to Heartless, which is an unlikely anti-town NK target (vig, possibly). They could still have received the BP vest or another invention, potentially picking up on PR vibes from farside; I initially disliked the "GODDAMMIT FARSIDE" comment at start of day. It reeked of overdramatic. The players in the Heartless slot would be prepared enough as scum to research mod-meta for handling BP-related stuff before making the claim to add legitimacy.

Food for thought.

In short, I would rather vote Heartless today over Seraphim if the choices came down to it - the addition of hydra dissonance is not helping their case.

However, I wish for more prolific players to weigh in, especially the ones lurking by with zero content.

Vote: BROseidon

Post or perish.
I

Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1149 (isolation #9) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:28 am

In post 1138, Cheetory6 wrote:So you don't think Heartless got an invention from farside?

Did you not read my post, mongrel? Is Scum-Heartless immune to receiving inventions from farside?

In post 1139, Cheetory6 wrote:Also, Sera only started the 1v1 after Heartless made a huge case on them. To act like there's no potential motivation for forcing a big dramatic argument like that is borderline ridiculous.

I see your point. However, Seraphim had other options for engaging and disengaging Heartless between the case and various claim-related things and has chose, in my opinion, the least likely options for scum. His posts in 960-962 (post-case) seem more 'stream of conciousness', as scum would be more likely to dismiss the accusations via case instead of prodding for more claim information. Town are more likely to not worry about case posts such as Heartless.

Do you think scum-Seraphim decided to ignore Heartless, go 'oh shit hold on' and fabricate a false line of reasoning leading into a counterclaim in the two minute span after ignoring them?

Also, you're on Heartless for seeming unrealistically overdramatic. Is Sera not being unrealistically overdramatic over PRmechanic stuff which is realistically in a black box on someone he was hard townreading on D1?

Assume Sera is town. Assume his roleclaim is truthful. Actually, assume you have Sera's role. Someone claims that their role doesn't function the way your does. Even if it's a 'hard townread', would you not react the same way he is (, )?

It's possible I am completely wrong, but I feel that my logic here actually holds some merit.

I hope you will actually respond to my points as well, mongrel. I feel you are not critically analyzing the situation and ignoring me will only anger your king - something you want to avoid.

I'm fine with more pressure on BROseidon, Shaft, and Aristophanes. We have plenty of time to settle the Heartless/Seraphim matter.

Preview Edit: re:Heartless, see above.

re:Lurkers, I feel that this 1v1 will be at the forefront for today and we have plenty of time to analyze and discuss. I especially want to pressure BRO for intentionally ignoring the game D1 and continuing to do so D2. I dislike the attitude of being completely useless D1, as it is anti-town at best for multiple reasons I should not need to explain. Other lurkers should also post, but I want to pressure his attitude specifically,
especially
being somewhat familiar with BRO's playstyle, even if he is not aware that I am (well, he knows now).

PE2: Heartless, you are not good enough of a player to be condescending to me. Are you going to elaborate or engage me, or just be immature, passive-aggressive and useless?
I

Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1157 (isolation #10) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:37 am

If you want to call me scum for playing devil's advocate, I can understand your line of reasoning even if your end result is incorrect.

I feel there is no use in sitting back and allowing a wagon to build when I have conflicting thoughts and doubts that no one else seems to be considering.

If I am wrong and Seraphim flips scum, I am assuming I shall be eating rope - especially after the ika scumflip considering my reads on him yesterday.

PE:
Psyche - no

Heartless - Yes, your claim was fine. After there is a counterclaim, things change. You are dismissing my thoughts despite the scenario not being static, which is fallacious.

I'm not saying he's too scummy to be scum. It's Occam's Razor and lack of scum motivation.

I am aware that Antihero, at the least, is proficient enough to pull off such a fakeclaim. I have not played with TTH - actually, I am not sure if I have actually played games with either of you. I have no firsthand meta experience with either of you.

Do you disagree that you have the skill to pull that off as scum? I can understand if you disagree, but do not assume it is impossible to jump to the conclusions that I am.

re:Aristophanes scumread, he's committed a common scumread of mine (that I even commit as scum often on my main) of concentrating too much on specific reasons why people are finding them scum ( -
I want to know why I am being scum read.
).
I

Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1158 (isolation #11) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:38 am

EBWOP: common scumtell, not scumread.
I

Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1163 (isolation #12) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:50 am

Cheetory wrote:To pretend that Heartless would make up a role which would literally constantly be forced to be tested in so many ways and will probably force them to get cleared as a policy pre-LyLo kill is ridiculous.

Actor and Hated are the only confirmable modifiers. It's possible they are scum lying about the other modifiers.

Cheetory wrote:Assume Sera is town, hardreading Heartless as town. "Heartless is obvtown to me right now!"
Heartless claims that her bulletproof was used and pushes a case on Sera.
Sera responds by overdramatically claiming that Heartless has to be scum because the bulletproof working differently?
I would have a moment of hesitation if I got a cop guilty on my biggest townread. Wouldn't you?

If I got a cop guilty on my biggest townread... well, I wouldn't investigate a hard townread, but I get your point. I wouldn't show much hesitation - I would still claim the guilty, vote, and sort things out after.

pedit:

Mollie, I was calling Heartless those things, not you.

I have a preference for playing Mini games. Not to mention I had a strong scumread on you in that game. Here, there are more players and more nuances and I am still attempting to figure things out. Hence playing devil's advocate in this situation and wanting more information out of BROseidon and so on.
I

Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1183 (isolation #13) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:28 pm

In post 1166, Heartless wrote:
In post 1163, Gilgamesh King Of Heroes wrote:Mollie, I was calling Heartless those things, not you.

you're actually calling me, Antihero, those things

I assumed, but did not want to misrepresent. I change back-and-forth on these things depending on the hydra and how obvious it is (you versus, say, mollie). Regardless, you represent your thoughts.

I will stay civil provided you do not act in such a dismissive faction any further. If you are town, seeking to do such plays against your wincon. I will ignore the fact that you acted in such an insolent manner to your King as a sign of forgiveness.

In post 1172, Heartless wrote:
In post 1157, Gilgamesh King Of Heroes wrote:Do you disagree that you have the skill to pull that off as scum? I can understand if you disagree, but do not assume it is impossible to jump to the conclusions that I am.

"jump" in this case is a juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump

you either have to think tth or i made up the claim (lol, ok someone tell me quadz and ut didn't come up w/ a "shitwheel" role)
or you have to think quadz and ut stuck us w/ a claim with provable stuff in it (post restriction/actor)
or you have to think the role is scum and is neg utility (?????)

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
this really doesn't have much to do w/ "skill"

First, I could see a powerful scum role or scum team being balanced with potential negative utility.

Second, your abilities are randomized, yes? I'm assuming they can potentially repeat. Therefore, you could be a scum role with PGO/Supersaint/whatever else. Post Restriction is even fakeable. Until your role becomes an Actor/Hated, the chances of your role being scum are at minimum equal to town, and even afterwards there is the chance it's still a scum role.

If I'm wrong, you can call me bad in postgame. The mods can wonder why I'm so off base. But for the time being, I will not concern myself with those opinions.

In post 1174, Hostile Intent wrote:Seraphim scum-flails ftw!

Speaking of players being useless.

In post 1175, Heartless wrote:
Gilly wrote:I have not played with TTH

You actually have: Curse of the Werewolves. I was in the Southern Gothic hydra. I wasn't very memorable from that game. :(

Ah, my mistake. mollie was the more prevalent head. I meant no offense.

In post 1177, pirate mollie wrote:@ gilly

it was your steering off the ika wagon and now steering off of seraphim that is grabbing my attention but what I really need to do is sit down and organize all of the info I have in order to look at whats in front of me. I don't boy that you are "more comfortable with minis but unfamiliar with larges" stuff since you cited "southern belles" hydra in cursed when we were "southern gothic". this is a distinct cog-dis that donnae like. cos obvsly, you were following a game in larges. and whether you want to acknowledge it or not, you were using meta.

tth - plz look at this and give it some thought.

gilly, you also look like you are trying not to make waves.

If I was trying not to make waves, I would have kept my mouth shut about my opinions on Sera and Heartless, no?

I'm not unfamiliar with larges, I simply prefer and primarily play Minis. Regardless, my behavior in one game can vary in another, especially between game sizes. Didn't mastin say something to this effect earlier?
I

Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1197 (isolation #14) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:31 pm

In post 1192, Aristophanes wrote:Oh I also forgot to mention
@Gilly
You do realize Molly isn't one of the Hydra heads, right?
It's TTH and Anti?

Like twice in that last post you seem to think Molly is one of the heads and I don't know why this is.

I'm aware.

If you're referring to this:

In post 1183, Gilgamesh King Of Heroes wrote:I change back-and-forth on these things depending on the hydra and how obvious it is (you versus, say, mollie).

I meant that I can usually tell when certain heads are posting in certain hydras. Mollie in hers, for example. Or, let's say, kanyeknowsbest. You get the idea, I hope.

In post 1183, Gilgamesh King Of Heroes wrote:Ah, my mistake. mollie was the more prevalent head. I meant no offense.

As for this, I was referring to Mini [something], Shadowmod's Curse of the Werewolves. TTH and mollie were in a hydra.

What's the phrase you mongrels use? "Reading is tech?"

In post 1194, Cheetory6 wrote:If Sera is scum, then I doubt he'd muck around with trying to derail a scumlynch twice in a row. Would look too bad.

If I were scum, this would be true. I shall congratulate you for showing rational thinking.

In post 1190, Aristophanes wrote:Is it bad that I'm reading this whole exchange and feeling more and more like it's town v town? :S

Yes, mongrel, it is.

My vote isn't moving until BROseidon decides to contribute something tangible to the game, but consider my vote on you as of this post.

Why did you change your mind from "I'm sheeping this [the Seraphim wagon]" to town versus town? What posts exactly caused this?

[Late EBWOP: "dismissive faction" should be "dismissive fashion". Embarrassing.]
I

Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1198 (isolation #15) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:33 pm

Also.

@MODS: If 'bastard modnotes' existed as parts of role PMs, would they be included in death/lynch flips?
Example - "The Critic was a Town Cop, yadda yadda [Modnote - Investigation always fails.] or something to that effect. I'm assuming no.
I

Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1239 (isolation #16) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:43 pm

BROseidon, is Seraphim scum with ika, or on a separate scumteam?

In post 1228, BROseidon wrote:Also, Gilgamesh calling me out for inactivity when he has 16 posts is lulz

You had 9 posts D1, and only , arguably had any content. You've made a whopping 17 posts in just over an hour. You're quite obviously paying attention to the thread while posting nothing of interest or use.

Despite my posts being every few days until today, I like to believe I have offered significantly more content than you.

In post 1235, BROseidon wrote:I think if mollie is scum, scum have day talk. Reasoning behind it is pretty thin, but my gut's telling me that it's good.

In post 889, The Critic wrote:
Ika has been lynched. He was
Mary Worth, Mafia Meddler

Mary WorthHello, [player]!

You are
Mary Worth from Mary Worth (
Meddler
)

The relevant portions of your teams' role PMs will be posted in the first post of your Private Topic, located here. You may speak there at any time during the game.

Obviously, BRO's gut is incredibly valuable to us.
I

Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1241 (isolation #17) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:46 pm

In post 1199, Aristophanes wrote:@Gilgamesh

I feel like voting Bro will do nothing right now. Either he'll post or get prodded out. What incentive does this vote give him?

Well, it got him to post, did it not?

What makes my change in read vote worthy? Why would it make me scummy?

Stepping in amongst chaos to declare an argument "town versus town" is a common scum cop-out technique.

PEdit: That implies it was your thunder to begin with, mongrel.
I

Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1578 (isolation #18) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:22 pm

In post 1239, Gilgamesh King Of Heroes wrote:BROseidon, is Seraphim scum with ika, or on a separate scumteam?

I still want this answered, mongrel.

& - These posts made me think of theories that led me to something - Aeronaut was heavily softclaiming Bulletproof at the end of D1.

In post 753, Aeronaut wrote:I'll be really, really sad if that [daykill] was real.

In post 851, Aeronaut wrote:I'd recommend you don't waste your vig shot on me, because it ain't workin.

Why would someone waste a kill attempt on Aero?

---

In post 1362, BROseidon wrote:Anyone who thinks I'm scum is literally a dumbass who should never play mafia again

You should take a break from mafia games if you cannot keep your emotions in check, mongrel.

In post 1437, BROseidon wrote:
You all are ruining my weekend vacation in NYC. I was in a pissy mood on the metro all the way home from Hedwig and the Angry Inch because you all are fucking assholes who have no idea what the fuck you're doing.

I'm your fucking doctor. There, now scum can NK me in peace tonight and you all can feel shitty about being goddamn morons.

In post 1449, BROseidon wrote:
I'VE BEEN IN NEW YORK CITY DOING SHIT ALL FUCKING DAY YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE.

I WOULD SAY NASTIER THINGS, BUT I GOT WARNED FOR FAKE TELLING SOMEONE TO DIE IN A FIRE SO I'M NOT GOING TO.

See above.

In post 1480, BROseidon wrote:because YOUR ALL IDIOTS

In post 1491, BROseidon wrote:
In post 1484, Heartless wrote:who did you protect last night, bro?

mollie

Right.

In post 1504, Bookitty wrote:I've said this before, but with Varsoon's reveal I want to point this out again:

In post 1223, BROseidon wrote:How many defensive PRs do you think there are. You can do the math and realize that it's exceedingly small.

Why would a town doctor want to say this?

Yep.
I

Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2080 (isolation #19) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:05 am

In post 2074, The Critic wrote:
G
i
l
g
a
m
e
s
h
h
a
s
b
e
e
n
p
r
o
d
d
e
d

Gilgamesh,
King of Heroes
has been prodded. Mongrel.

My apologies - busy schedule. I've been skimming along and shall get started on a catchup post.

To answer anxiety's question: this is the reason I asked BRO if Seraphim was scum with ika or on another team...

In post 1228, BROseidon wrote:Anyways, I'm happy with Seraphim lynch.

2 of {Gilgamesh, Reina, mollie, Bookitty} are partners with seraphim.

is where he answers ("probably with ika"). The reason I asked is because, although I am obviously biased, it is highly unlikely that I would be scum with both Seraphim and ika given my read of him Day 1 coupled with my opinions on the Sera/Heartless scenario D2. Especially after being aware of how my ika interactions looked, which I pointed out in . Therefore, I find it interesting that he would include me on a list of partners with Seraphim, let alone have me be narrowed down as one of the two.

In addition, for a player with such a loud voice as BROseidon (well, when he is being strung up for his own noose at least), he seems to have calmly switched over from wanting to lynch Seraphim (followed by me and Bookitty) to lynching Reina and Bookitty, whilst not even bothering to push Sera at this juncture. It feels like scum sticking to their pre-calculated/formulated reads.

I believe BRO is good enough of a player to skate by on a doctor fakeclaim, although I suppose scum are forced to kill him at this juncture so we have at least a few days before we have to bother.

Unvote

I need to get a better grasp on reading miss estival - as of now, with my skimming, I can see both newbscum and newbtown.
I

Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2081 (isolation #20) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:06 am

EBWOP, despite it going without saying and implied by the context, scum are forced to kill BRO if he's town after all. There's a chance I'm wrong, after all.

Even a king - nay, especially a king - needs his morning coffee.
I

Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2477 (isolation #21) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:03 pm

Vote: estival

On the slim chance she flips town, I won't feel too bad. Too much noise for my liking.

And yes, I am aware of how scummy that statement sounds.

In post 2355, estival wrote:Also it might be easy for Gilgamesh to use the RP thing to "hide" so make him make it interesting or cut it off at the knees.

ooc: I suppose I should dial things up a bit more, but I lack the motivation.

In post 0, The Critic wrote:
  • ika -
    Mary Worth,
    Mafia
    Meddler
    , Lynched D1

• Shaft -
    Hexxus,
    Mafia
    Two-Shot Unblockable Strongman Loverizer Poisoner
    , Lynched D2

• Flubbernugget -
    Petey, Global Jack of All Trades
    , Killed N2

@mod: Can you confirm that these three players were all on the same faction? If not, can you confirm that these players were different factions?

Also:
on both ika and shaft wagons - Heartless, Hostile, Boonskiies
on neither wagon - mastin, anxiety, Marquis, estival,
Gilgamesh

Willing to believe vonflare is scum, and wouldn't mind a claim from him since he's most likely tomorrow's lynch.
I

Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2676 (isolation #22) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:20 am

I might be biased, but you lowlives do realize that I'm, at best, a less-than-optimal lynch candidate for today?

In post 2591, Psyche wrote:
vote Gilgamesh

you guys can't know for how long i've been raring for this guy's blood

Your recent posts haven't said much about me, so I can only assume this was a read you haven't shared with the class?

Likewise with Bookitty, who's avoided me since her fourth post of the game. Hostile Intent I won't even bother with; he was sheeping my vote three hours ago. And Reina at least was considering it earlier this Day. I probably have the least amount of problems with him.

We have a potential guilty, someone we assumed was scum unlynchable, Heartless and Seraphim are still alive, a living doc claim (I will mirror the person who said not to worry about it immediately, but it's still an issue IMO). If you want to lynch me, or get me NKed, I'm fine with that. We should deal with these situations first. If I'm run up to claim, that gives us half the game that has claimed - that's far too much on D3 even accounting for potential scum and not counting softclaims. Call it appeal to logic/emotion, or survivalist, but I'll also apply this to other lynches for today. We have three scum and an SK down, we need to start narrowing down our current claims.

Just because we've derped around each Day, run up some wagons, then gone in the opposite direction full-speed-ahead and happened to hit scum, doesn't mean it's going to happen every single time.

Jackel, are you certain you got a result? The first thing that came to my mind (after you elaborated obviously) is 'scum messenger'.

BRO, is your role modifier what I assume it is?

Anyway, I would advise against a quicklynch, as I'll be away for the evening until ~midnight Eastern, maybe earlier. I normally wouldn't bother saying this, but given how fast four votes piled on, you never know. I at least want the common courtesy of being allowed another post.
I

Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2679 (isolation #23) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:35 am

Silence, mongrel.

unvote
vote vonflare

I read over the last few pages again and completely do not understand why this wagon dissipated. I assume it is because no one knows how to play this game, so would someone mind slowly walking me through the backwards logic here?
I

Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2680 (isolation #24) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:36 am

Even if it
is
a messenger instead of an actual result, I still think this is fine.
I

Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2681 (isolation #25) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:37 am

As for who I recommend lynched today, estival or vonflare seems the best option. I will lend my vote to either of these, with a preference towards vonflare. You can even lynch me tomorrow and save the other for D5 (assuming the vig doesn't off them (I doubt we have two SKs)).

Eventually, Heartless' neg-utility can bite us in the ass, so he needs to die in a few days. Preferably with an extra day to revisit Seraphim if necessary.

BRO should still have an eye kept on him.

Then whatever we acquire from the massclaim.

Also, for more WIFOM self-defense, I'd like to point out I was one of Shaft's heavier scumreads. If you think I'm scum, you're assuming he was bussing. He was also in my willing-to-lynch pile, and would have been a vote of mine had I had time to join the wagon.
I

Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2692 (isolation #26) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:54 am

They're popular wagons for a reason, HI. Fair point with regards to hard bussing, I suppose.

Anything else I have to say is WIFOM-related and will simply dig my hole deeper, causing more of a distraction. Not that I care about the former.

There's not much more for me to comment on or defend myself from, so I'll be leaving for the evening.

Heartless, do you think I should be the lynch for today?

p.s. - 'Bastard elements' does not mean the game is necessarily full-on-bastard.
I

Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2822 (isolation #27) » Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:22 am

In post 2693, Psyche wrote:Von and estival have been clearly mediocre lynches since the day started and I only humored them because I knew I could keep them in check.

Lynching von, at worst, confirms that the cop Jackel hacked is insane.

In post 2740, Reina wrote:@gilga- you said you wanted estival dead- is that because of my arguments, cheery's, someone elses, etc? And if est and von were out of the picture entirely but the game was still going on who would you want murdered most?

There's a chance she's town, but your theory of her being one-shot unlynchable made sense. Her claiming the one-shot today is a nulltell, obviously.

I have doubts on her AND vonflare being scum together (seems too easy, between chaining scum wagons to estival -> Shaft -> esti/vonflare & her defense of von) but I still want her gone to eliminate doubt/paranoia if the game gets anywhere near lylo. She also spouts a fair bit of noise which doesn't help her case.

p.s. - is an awful recent post between "if he's town" and "if the game is still going tomorrow" plus the ridiculous logic being used to discredit Jackel's claim.

I want to revisit Seraphim at some point between his activity dropping after his pressure and the fact that the BP-notification-counterclaim thing never really got settled.

After that, I'm not liking Bookitty's vote on me but I'm unsure of how to feel about her out-of-the-blue NK speculation extravaganza. Could see it coming from town. And she
was
on both scumwagons so far.

Honey bee, Hostile Intent, and maybe Boonskiies/Peregrine would probably be my next group I would look at tomorrow, depending on flips/kills/if we massclaim. I have townreads on players such as Anxiety, and most of the other alive players have claimed or softclaimed in a townish fashion and we can sort them during massclaim - I'm not willing to delve for more information from them currently.

In post 2748, Reina wrote:i have a request

assuming that gilga+pere's responses are shrugworthy or better

i want to hammer vonflare so I can make the worst pun of all time.

of all time

I bet I know what it is. I'll PM the mod my guess as not to steal your thunder.

In post 2793, 4nxi3ty wrote:Why does heartless need to die for the neg-utility, or even playwise what do you think about them?
Why do you want to revisit Seraphim?

Playwise they're fine, I'm mostly just paranoid about them still. See above re:Sera.

Also they have a (non-LYLO) Hated modifier, meaning if scum have any extra kill shenanigans or if we have a second SK, we need him gone eventually in case he becomes Hated.
I

Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2829 (isolation #28) » Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:45 am

Mongrel! It appears you chose a subpar pun.

You hammered vonflare.

Now, he is gone-flare.
I

Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2833 (isolation #29) » Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:53 am

In post 2825, estival wrote:Vonflare, are you scum? IS your role pm red? Are you on the same team as Shaft? Are you on a different team? What color is it? (Is there a purple team and are you on it?)

In post 2827, estival wrote:Jackel is a lying liar who fake claimed a guilty on my yesterday. He is a insanity or something worse. Today he's fake claiming a guilty on Vonflare. Tomorrow on someone else.

Jackel, you didn't answer why you soft claimed a fake guilty on me yesterday? Was it because the alternate wagon was your scum buddy? Let me see who was up for lynch at the time.

In post 2741, estival wrote:If he's town then that was a huge gambit he did. It seemed extremely pro-town to fake a Vig. I don't know it feels wrong to kill him.

In post 2652, estival wrote:I'd rather die then vonflare who is near conf town.

In post 2647, estival wrote:SK should probably claim and work with town anyway since scums are the common enemy. If sk is killing scum them kudos. Sks in mafia are cool.
I

Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2836 (isolation #30) » Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:59 am

QUIET, MONGRELS
I

Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2953 (isolation #31) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:09 am

BRO's string of votes made me laugh.

I'm also disappointed with being considered scum after ignoring my "buddy's" wagon D1 with bad reasoning, "bussing" D2 and 3, and being the counterwagon to scum D3 (whose predecessor asked scum to not kill me, if that matters for anything). Flubber is the only person you could potentially link me to as I ignored him. Shame on you for wasting a cop shot on me, but whatever.

We should massclaim today, as at least 9 of the 14 alive have claimed or softclaimed. Might as well get it over with, especially with 4 scum dead (I'm thinking only 1-2 more scum, leaning one, with a survivor and SK).

Also: VOTE: The Critic for changing their mod-color from rainbow to the SK color. I've been embarrassingly bad at this game so far, I may as well continue to show my lack of skill and abundance of paranoia because ~bastardgame~.

Anxiety, what do you mean by 'absolute bulletproof'?
I

Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2955 (isolation #32) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:32 am

Also, wagon analysis for our three (all scum) lynches:

Spoiler: Stuff
ON ALL THREE - Bookitty

ON NONE - estival

ON IKA AND SHAFT, NOT VON - Boonskiies

ON IKA AND VON, NOT SHAFT - n/a

ON SHAFT AND VON, NOT IKA - Seraphim, Jackel98, BROseidon, Honey bee

ON ONLY IKA - PeregrineV, Varsoon, Psyche

ON ONLY SHAFT - 4nxi3ty

ON ONLY VONFLARE - Marquis, mastin2, Gilgamesh

Spoiler: Stuff with colors
ON ALL THREE -
Bookitty

ON NONE - estival

ON IKA AND SHAFT, NOT VON - Boonskiies

ON IKA AND VON, NOT SHAFT - xxx

ON SHAFT AND VON, NOT IKA -
Seraphim
Jackel98
BROseidon
, Honey bee

ON ONLY IKA - PeregrineV, Varsoon,
Psyche

ON ONLY SHAFT -
4nxi3ty

ON ONLY VONFLARE - Marquis, mastin2,
Gilgamesh

Varsoon's softclaim doesn't clear him, but goes a bit lower on the priority list. I definitely want to hear more from mastin if she has time (and definitely if she replaces out due to stress or something).

Boonskiies also goes slightly lower on the priority list for hammering and L-1ing the first two scum, but since it's apparently somewhat "meta", he doesn't quite get a pass.

I have literally no read on Marquis.

Peregrine is probably the person I'd like dead the most, as Honeybee gets slightly more towncred for being on the last two scumwagons despite not being on ika.

I definitely think Varsoon should be one of the first few to fullclaim. Peregrine, Boonskiies, Varsoon, Marquis, Honeybee, Mastin, then whoever else (did Psyche fullclaim?) seems like a solid order based off the above. I'd like to claim between the Varsoon-Marquis spot or at any point after. Of course, more input is welcome from those that have already claimed. I feel that this is more efficient to catch scum than the "popcorn" method.

I can nameclaim if that'll help nudge people towards massclaiming today.
I

Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2957 (isolation #33) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:39 am

Oh, forgot about estival.

I want to really think she is scum based off of her generally sketchy play, hard defense of vonflare yesterday, and her claim feeling more scum combined with the survivor claim, but I also feel that it's... too easy, y'know?

But my reads have been very, very 'off' this game, so she might just be the optimal choice after massclaim.

[pedit] I can sympathize with the sentiment, Varsoon. I doubt The Critic(s) made the game breakable by masssclaim at least, I just believe with four scum down and probably few left, it's important to help 'solve the puzzle' so to speak.

We can also not massclaim and just lynch in those that aren't "basically confirmed town". I just feel it's suboptimal. Unless everyone wants to do the breadcrumb that Reina did retroactively.
I

Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2978 (isolation #34) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:12 pm

In post 2977, Psyche wrote:i think we should lynch anxiety
but then again,

I

Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3038 (isolation #35) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:12 am

vote: PeregrineV
I

Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3139 (isolation #36) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:58 am

Compulsive Reverse Hider that roleblocks seems pretty scum-role. Also, see above.

vote Boonskiies

L-1

If this doesn't win it, I think we go Honeybee -> anxiety -> estival barring any role/action-claims?
I

Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3142 (isolation #37) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:59 am

(I forgot you claimed motivator.)
I

Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3220 (isolation #38) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:03 pm

My apologies, your king has fallen slightly ill.

I shall make a post tomorrow evening.
I

Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3234 (isolation #39) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:11 pm

Mongrels.

We are not lynching the claimed survivor. At least, not with this many players alive. Narrow things down by about half, then we shall revisit.

We are not lynching myself, Psyche, Jackel, Bookitty, Honeybee for sure. Mastin, Varsoon, Seraphim and Marquis can also stay.

If we're keeping Boonskiies alive to test his claim*, estival is the lynch for today. We lynch another tomorrow. Assuming one kill, we'll have 8 alive. Maybe 7 depending on Mastin. If y'all want to lynch Anxiety then, by all means. That gives two more shots at hitting scum, again, assuming there's only one kill a night from here on out.

*I still find it weird that the Hider roleblocks. Also, can we attempt to leash Boonskiies at all? Probably a smart move.
I

Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3235 (isolation #40) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:13 pm

Look at me, using the vernacular. Tch.
I

Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3294 (isolation #41) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:43 am

In post 747, Gilgamesh King Of Heroes wrote:Very well, Antihero.

Now, watch and I shall show you all the power of a true king. Lay down and die, mongrel.

In post 437, Gilgamesh King Of Heroes wrote:
H
ah.
I
respect your bravado, mastin - despite initially not liking the post when
I
first read it, the fact that you're this confident has made me reconsider...

V
ery well,
I
shall let you be... for now.
G
iven how the game has been going so far, you may prove to be a very useful asset.

kill: Aeronaut

Remember this post? You'll notice it breadcrumbs 'Vanila'.

I'm actually a three shot vig, like I said in that little quote there.

In post 749, Gilgamesh King Of Heroes wrote:If you shall not bow, you shall meet the same fate. I have two Command Seals left, mongrel - do you wish me to use another on you?

Shot The Bulge n1 (lurky do-nothing on the wagon), Aristophanes n2 (suspected him D2), HI n3 (something involving wagon analysis and because he wanted me dead, tbh).

Also:
In post 1578, Gilgamesh King Of Heroes wrote:Aeronaut was heavily softclaiming Bulletproof at the end of D1.

Why would someone waste a kill attempt on Aero?

In post 2953, Gilgamesh King Of Heroes wrote:Anxiety, what do you mean by 'absolute bulletproof'?

My vig is a Strongman one.
I

Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Gilgamesh King Of Heroes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3397 (isolation #42) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:24 pm

Well-played, all.

My apologies for being a subpar Vigilante.
I

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”