Zymf
Zymf
Goon
Zymf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:17 am

Post by Zymf »

Oh, that OST is just to awesome! (So is the rest of the game's soundtrack if I remember correct)
Let's get this party started :D

First of all, we should avoid random voting, as this will only increase our darkness level. I suggest we use Finger of Suspicion untill we actually know if we want to lynch someone or not.
Zymf
Zymf
Goon
Zymf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (isolation #1) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:24 am

Post by Zymf »

In post 7, White Narcissus wrote:VOTE: thor and loki

policy, too dangerous if scum
I generally dislike people who play based on meta... But I like the way he questions everything and doesn't just "go with the flow"

In post 69, Witness Protection wrote:
In post 51, White Narcissus wrote:Also you've guys spent 2 pages already discussing deadlines and pseudovotes rather than actually scumhunting, save a couple, why? (Mostly directed at Zelink and Taly)

But where is there to scum hunt (at the time of this post?), some casual conversation's a great place to start getting base line reads. Then we go from there.
But
I do want me some scum!
Though, that last part sounds a bit scummy imo
FoS: Witness Protection

I think a timelimit of 2-3 days would be enough to decide who to lynch. The longer we wait, the more time we give Shinozaki Sachiko and her team to defend and manipulate the conversation.
Zymf
Zymf
Goon
Zymf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (isolation #2) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:27 am

Post by Zymf »

Also, on the first couple of pages, people were wondering how many percentages Shinozaki Sachiko and her team could give a single person overnight, and to this I want to add:
- We don't know if they even add percentages at all.. maybe they multiply all percentages by 10 or something.
Zymf
Zymf
Goon
Zymf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #300 (isolation #3) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:35 am

Post by Zymf »

In post 2, pieguyn wrote:
Setup:
  • The scum team does not have a factional kill; they can instead increase the darkness level of one or more people. The way in which this is done is not public information.
  • Shinozaki Sachiko exists in the game. Darkness will increase faster as long as she is alive. The way in which this is done is not public information.
I'm pretty sure Shinozaki Sachiko is on the scum team.. She might be third party, but in my opinion if would make a lot more sense if she was on the scum team.
Zymf
Zymf
Goon
Zymf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #420 (isolation #4) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:40 pm

Post by Zymf »

In post 326, ZeL1nK2 wrote:His last post ignored some questions to him and I'm not even sure how much of the game he's read since the only read he's given (a scum read) was from something that happened in the first couple pages of the game.
I read the first couple of pages and then I skimmed the rest (to much to comprehend at once, sry)

In post 330, Witness Protection wrote:It's N1571 if anyone wants to check his awesome Town play out. *Not sarcastic*.
Thanks :D - I'm better and usually more active end-game when there is more evidence to go on.
Zymf
Zymf
Goon
Zymf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #425 (isolation #5) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:32 pm

Post by Zymf »

In post 423, Shadowcat wrote:
In post 300, Zymf wrote:I'm pretty sure Shinozaki Sachiko is on the scum team.. She might be third party, but in my opinion if would make a lot more sense if she was on the scum team.

Ok. But why name her rather than just refer to the scum team in those posts? It gave an odd vibe.
Uuhm.. I don't know, because that's what I felt like writing xD? I don't know what else to say
Zymf
Zymf
Goon
Zymf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #608 (isolation #6) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:56 am

Post by Zymf »

In post 541, Thor and Loki wrote:
In post 257, Zymf wrote:The longer we wait, the more time we give Shinozaki Sachiko and her team to defend and manipulate the conversation.

Have you played forum mafia elsewhere?
Yea, lot's of times (and I have hosted just as many).. but mostly on myanimelist.com. This is only my third (or fourth?) game on mafiascum.com.

In post 529, Witness Protection wrote:
In post 257, Zymf wrote:I think a timelimit of 2-3 days would be enough to decide who to lynch. The longer we wait, the more time we give Shinozaki Sachiko and her team to defend and manipulate the conversation.

I'd like to just let you slide for awhile, (slots I respect have vouched for you) but you never so much as said boo over my slightly tinfoil case on you. Not even a bad case is bad. :( You're also not doing what you've exposed, you're not helping to find a good lynch.
Yea, you're right. I should probably make a read list (even though I don't have many reads)

Players:

1. Ankamius - null
2. notscience - null
3. White Narcissus - She seems to trust me, and I think that might have affected me to trust her as well. I trust her.
4. Zymf - I was suspected for saying "Shinozaki Sachiko and her team" :/ I don't have any counter-arguments other than, "I just did.."
5. Skold - Has receieved complaints for nor posting much. Has posted more than me, so I can't blame him.
6. ZZZX - null
7. SXTLHGaiden - null
8. Mikazuki - I generally like her reasoning
9. Shadowcat - I'm affraid of Huntress, she was scum in the last game we played. Other than that, null.
10. lufan131 - Has been suspected for posting in another PT. Valid argument imo, but I think it's a bit unfair to lynch him based on that alone. He also posted a lot of reads without any explanation, that doesn't help much
11. Taly - Posted reads and haven't done anything suspicious yet.
12. Witness Protection - Has my current p-vote. Not that I find him all that suspicious tbh...
13. Thor and Loki - A lot of more or less random posts..
14. ZeL1nK2 - Has been very active and very helpfull with the p-vote count. Unless we have a good reason to suspect him, I think we should trust him.

change p-vote: lufan
Zymf
Zymf
Goon
Zymf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #646 (isolation #7) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:49 am

Post by Zymf »

In post 624, White Narcissus wrote:pedit what golden bullet?
I think they mean bronze bullet. Like this one
Zymf
Zymf
Goon
Zymf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #659 (isolation #8) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:00 am

Post by Zymf »

In post 609, White Narcissus wrote:
In post 608, Zymf wrote:Unless we have a good reason to suspect him

Assume lufan flips scum. How would that make you feel about zelink's defense of lufan in ?

~Wis
Hmm... First of all we should wait and see if lufan really is scum before we dwell to deep into this.

But if he really is scum, I quess it would make zelink a little suspicious.
He uses the phrasing "Though it's not so strong a feeling that I would defend him very hard."
This indicates that he is at least aware off how much he is or isn't defending lufan.

It's not unnatural for a townie to use this phrasing, but I think it's more likely for someone who is trying to defend their scum-body to use it.
Zymf
Zymf
Goon
Zymf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #856 (isolation #9) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:01 pm

Post by Zymf »

In post 765, lufan131 wrote:OK. I'm Mayu, and if you target me, you lose 20% darkness. That's all the role is.

I think we should test this before we lynch lufan...

1. We lynch someone else today
2. At least 2 people target lufan tonight (so that the mafia can't kill both)
3. If the people who targeted lufan didn't loose all their darkness, then lufan is confirmed scum.
Zymf
Zymf
Goon
Zymf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #857 (isolation #10) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:06 pm

Post by Zymf »

Or wait.. maybe it's to late for that?
Zymf
Zymf
Goon
Zymf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #930 (isolation #11) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:38 pm

Post by Zymf »

Goodmorning :D

In post 902, White Narcissus wrote:Also i was thinking that mass flavor claim wouldn't be a bad idea at this point, but i wanna know everyone else's opinion on it.
~Sakura
I don't see what possible harm a mass flavor claim could do, but I don't see any gain in doing so either. Your flavor doesn't really matter at all, right? Only your role/abilities do.
Zymf
Zymf
Goon
Zymf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1051 (isolation #12) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:05 am

Post by Zymf »

I only skimmed the thread since my last post.. so we are pushing on Shadowcat? Fine by me:
p-vote: Shadowcat

Though what about Zelink, wasn't he our main suspect?
In post 999, notscience wrote:If they are naomi they are in no way immune.

The one roles I think make sense for Naomi are-

Town- If she hits 100% darkening, Seiko dies and her darkening goes down to a certain level

Scum- Darkening overwhelms her, allowing scum to kill people.
OOOoooh, that would have been an awesome role to play as :D - Just imagine it: Trying to raise darkness by "gathering" votes, while trying to balance it out, so that you won't gather to many votes and get lynched ^^
Zymf
Zymf
Goon
Zymf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1148 (isolation #13) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:34 pm

Post by Zymf »

notscience seem to want a flavor claim really badly:
In post 1089, notscience wrote:btw unless I see a suitable reason not to flavorclaim in the next 12 hours, skold/zymf is starting.

... but, Thor and Loki seems to be very much against flavor-claiming for some reason:
In post 1092, Thor and Loki wrote:Let's not flavorclaim!

Maybe there is some reason why they want / don't want to flavor claim, such as:
- Mafia haven't been provided with fakeclaims
- Notscience is a Lie Detector
- Something else that might prove either usefull/harmfull for the town.

... And for this reason alone, I now support flavor claiming :D

In post 1144, Mikazuki wrote:
In post 1051, Zymf wrote:I only skimmed the thread since my last post.. so we are pushing on Shadowcat? Fine by me:
p-vote: Shadowcat

Though what about Zelink, wasn't he our main suspect?

So do you actually have any thoughts on the Shadowcat wagon or are you just gonna leave your vote and wait for more stuff to develop?
Eehm.. I liked White Narcissus' push on Shadowcat in this post. I don't see any reason why not to lynch him and I didn't know who else to place my vote on.. soo :/
Zymf
Zymf
Goon
Zymf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1189 (isolation #14) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:16 pm

Post by Zymf »

In post 1177, White Narcissus wrote:I don't have an issue linking the Higurashi game: https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/157876 pieguy was a player on it.
So Zymf's next on the flavor claim I assume.
~Sakura
They play mafia on the Osu forums to :O? Anyways, I am Mochida Yuka, Kisaragi Aligned.

Sry, but I am to tired to make a read list right now and I'll be busy all day tomorrow. I'll do it monday.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”