Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:19 am

Post by Mikazuki »

In post 1147, Mikazuki wrote:Tbh, the two main issues I've had with Shadowcat so far are both concerning their interpretations of Zymf and Zelink's questions, and not understanding how they could possibly reach such a conclusion. I'm not entirely sure that this is a completely valid basis for saying I have any kind of scum read on them as of yet.

I guess in a way, my issue with Shadowcat is not liking their pushes, similar to you guys, but I'm less certain that it's not just a problem of me being too narrow minded with my interpretations. Lack of meta knowledge may be part of the problem.

I also get a bit of a bad reaction whenever someone refuses to speak with another player on the basis of them tunnelling unreasonably (or something similar) but that might just be me, because of personal experience. I don't consider it alignment indicative though.

Still waiting on Huntress' explanation not liking the claim for when she has time to respond.

(Side note: I have done some drinking, but anything I post tonight should still be 90% intelligible)
“There’s no one who can live their whole life being completely uncorrupted.”

Nee~ Get To Know A Mika!~
White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:31 am

Post by White Narcissus »

In post 1175, Mikazuki wrote:I also get a bit of a bad reaction whenever someone refuses to speak with another player on the basis of them tunnelling unreasonably (or something similar) but that might just be me, because of personal experience. I don't consider it alignment indicative though.

It isn't. Mala reacts this way every time I scumread her, both when she's town and when she's scum. She's just tired of me scumreading her.

~Wis
White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:41 am

I don't have an issue linking the Higurashi game: https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/157876 pieguy was a player on it.
So Zymf's next on the flavor claim I assume.
~Sakura
Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:42 am

Post by Mikazuki »

In post 1176, White Narcissus wrote:
In post 1175, Mikazuki wrote:I also get a bit of a bad reaction whenever someone refuses to speak with another player on the basis of them tunnelling unreasonably (or something similar) but that might just be me, because of personal experience. I don't consider it alignment indicative though.

It isn't. Mala reacts this way every time I scumread her, both when she's town and when she's scum. She's just tired of me scumreading her.

~Wis

Oh cool, I'll disregard it completely then.

(By the way Wis, do you understand the time zone problem I have now? :lol: )

Edit: Thanks! I'll go take a look. Oh man, Osu, good times. If not for Zymf's behavior in the last game we played, I'd probably be scumreading him by now.

White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:48 am

In post 1178, Mikazuki wrote:If not for Zymf's behavior in the last game we played, I'd probably be scumreading him by now.

Why?

~Wis
Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:00 am

Post by Mikazuki »

He voted shadowcat despite not (apparently) having any sort of scum read on them, and when I asked about it, his response was that "I don't see any reason why not to lynch him". I specifically asked for his thoughts on the wagon and he gave none apart from your push in which wasn't even much of a push, you guys had better posts on shadowcat's case.

Overall lack of scumhunting (and effort), since he hasn't actually made any mention of being busy or anything. (If you are busy though Zymf, do tell us).

I'll wait for him to read the thread properly though since he mentioned that he only skimmed before. I've found that next to nonsensical reasoning/pushes, lack of caring/scumhunting is the second biggest attribute to apply to scum in my games so far. He did some speculating and summarising in his posts today which isn't particularly helpful.

@Zymf, have your reads changed since your last list? It's been a while.

(If anything if my posts makes no sense, please point it out. I'm not sure if my English is working properly right now)

Witness Protection
Witness Protection
Goon
Witness Protection
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:30 am

Post by Witness Protection »

In post 1180, Mikazuki wrote:(If anything if my posts makes no sense, please point it out. I'm not sure if my English is working properly right now)

No worries, I sometimes have a problem being clear occasionally too, and English is my only language (excluding a
little
German and Spanish). :oops:

Ever since Mr. Flay jumped on me for a prodge, I've done my best not to. But trying to say anything intelligent without reading all these pages is a folly I'd like to avoid.(I did try to catch up yesterday, but I ended up with as many pages as I started with left to read.) You all post like there's 28 of you!

I'll be around for most of the day today. I'll get caught up, and post my pvote and scum reads then.
""It seems very pretty," she said when she'd finished it, "but it's rather hard to understand!" (You see she didn't like to confess, even to herself, that she couldn't make it out at all.) "Somehow it seems to fill my head with ideas—only I don't exactly know what they are! Somebody killed something: that's clear
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:52 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

I don't speak Australian but I use google translate for most of Mikazuki's posts and it seems fine.
Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:59 am

Post by Mikazuki »

Thanks mate, yer a top bloke.

(But in all seriousness, English has been my first language for like half my life so I sometimes still fail at it spectacularly)

Thor and Loki
Thor and Loki
Goon
Thor and Loki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:47 am

Post by Thor and Loki »

In post 1155, Skold wrote:I am Kirosake Kensuke. Also goddamn you people post like like a mailman on crack.

This is a pretty good post!
Thor and Loki
Thor and Loki
Goon
Thor and Loki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:48 am

Post by Thor and Loki »

I see why you think I'd tell lufan to act that way. I don't think I'm engaged with this game at the level you think I am.
Thor and Loki
Thor and Loki
Goon
Thor and Loki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:51 am

Post by Thor and Loki »

Am I looking for three scum total or four?
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:48 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

Probably three?

I mean, just from a numbers perspective it's either 11:3, 10:3:1 or 10:2:2. Multiscum seems unlikely. Third party is possible but probably not as likely as 11:3.

I suppose work on the assumption there's three until you see evidence to the contrary?
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:29 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

I suppose I could see Skold being scum who is continually stalling. It's rather annoying to have someone write nothing but empty prod dodges complaining about the speed of the game.

I thought his first post looked kind of weird coming from scum, especially given we know it's not the case, but I suppose it could have theoretically been feigning ignorance?

He really needs to provide something of substance (preferably with 100% less "you guys post so much").
Zymf
Zymf
Goon
Zymf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:16 pm

Post by Zymf »

In post 1177, White Narcissus wrote:I don't have an issue linking the Higurashi game: https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/157876 pieguy was a player on it.
So Zymf's next on the flavor claim I assume.
~Sakura
They play mafia on the Osu forums to :O? Anyways, I am Mochida Yuka, Kisaragi Aligned.

Sry, but I am to tired to make a read list right now and I'll be busy all day tomorrow. I'll do it monday.
Shadowcat
Shadowcat
Goon
Shadowcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:40 pm

Post by Shadowcat »

I don't have a problem with a flavour claim but I'd be surprised if we gain any information from it. It seems more like a distraction to me.

In post 1175, Mikazuki wrote:
Still waiting on Huntress' explanation not liking the claim for when she has time to respond.

I already said in that I thought it was overpowered (on the assumption it was unlimited). But why say you are "still waiting", when as far as I can see you didn't ask in the first place?

~ H
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:19 pm

Post by Ankamius »

ISOing Thor+Loki didn't take very much effort to get a read. Town.

Shadowcat's next.
Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:23 pm

Post by Mikazuki »

In post 1190, Shadowcat wrote:I don't have a problem with a flavour claim but I'd be surprised if we gain any information from it. It seems more like a distraction to me.

In post 1175, Mikazuki wrote:

I already said in that I thought it was overpowered (on the assumption it was unlimited). But why say you are "still waiting", when as far as I can see you didn't ask in the first place?

~ H

Someone else asked and I was interested in hearing an answer.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:35 pm

Post by Mikazuki »

In post 1184, Thor and Loki wrote:
In post 1155, Skold wrote:I am Kirosake Kensuke. Also goddamn you people post like like a mailman on crack.

This is a pretty good post!

How is that a good post?

I mean... He totally misspelt his character's name :lol:

Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:36 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 290, Shadowcat wrote:I've caught up with the overnight posts and I think the biggest thing that sticks out to me is this:

In post 257, Zymf wrote:... Shinozaki Sachiko and her team ...

The Mod confirmed that Shinozaki Sachiko was in the game but didn't say whether she was groupscum, third party, or even town (although flavour-wise I think that's probably unlikely). So Zymf taking it for granted that she is groupscum, and also their leader, tells me he might be scum.

~ H

In post 298, Shadowcat wrote:
In post 292, White Narcissus wrote:Shinozaki Sachiko increases the darkness therefore it makes sense she is scum.

Scum yes, but not necessarily groupscum and not necessarily their leader. It was that last in particular that bothered me about Zymf's post. Before that I had a town read on Zymf from his first post.

In post 423, Shadowcat wrote:
In post 300, Zymf wrote:I'm pretty sure Shinozaki Sachiko is on the scum team.. She might be third party, but in my opinion if would make a lot more sense if she was on the scum team.

Ok. But why name her rather than just refer to the scum team in those posts? It gave an odd vibe.

Can you explain the thought process between these posts?

In post 755, Shadowcat wrote:
In post 721, notscience wrote:Huntress text Mala and tell her I am calling her names in the thread please, tia

She wouldn't be able to text me anyways. I can only text inside of the US or I'm basically charged extra and I'm not in charge of my phone bill. :P

I been sleeping pretty much after I get home from work to try and knock off this cold. I think it's gone for the most part I just have a wicked sore throat and a fever that seems to linger, so I don't have a clue what this is atm.

I was skimming for the most part, but what do you think of Thor/Loki hydra? You have more experience in seeing scum-Nacho than when I do, but I'm not seeing town-Nacho so what's your thoughts there?

~M

In post 756, Shadowcat wrote:
In post 752, Thor and Loki wrote:Although admittedly Shadowcat would be better, but you know.

Would be great if you actually gave reasons for this? Or you just gonna push shitty lynches because you are scared that your NK's will come back to you like it did during that newbie game?!?

~M

I don't like this sudden tone shift between trying to reach out to get a read on TL-hydra and immediately after lashing at that same slot. The fact that the posts, despite being on separate pages, being posted only a minute apart gives me the impression that you knew about the second post before posting the first, so why are you getting defensive in a way that looks like you're hard scumreading that slot when your last post gave the impression that you're less sure about it?

In post 817, Shadowcat wrote:
In post 765, lufan131 wrote:OK. I'm Mayu, and if you target me, you lose 20% darkness. That's all the role is.

Everyone that targets you? That seems too over-powered to be true.

Vote: lufan

~ H

Can you go into more detail here please?

In post 1041, Shadowcat wrote:
In post 1039, White Narcissus wrote:I don't tunnel endlessly nowadays. Make me think you are town and I will change my mind. Your posts still continue having zero towniness in them. Your pushes have all been bad.

Do you personally feel like you've done things this game? Like people should be townreading you?

~Wis

I haven't been posting much at all. I was backarea of the hydra PT D1 because I ended up getting the flu thursday night which lasted til tuesday and I still had to work 8+ hour shifts during it because we are shorthanded at my job. I'm here now though. I told you I was at work, but I was getting down what I felt on paper which you're being a dismissive scumfuck like you always are.

But praytell what push other than Nacho and Zel have been bad? You just think they are bad because you disagree with them.

Is this the Mala hydra? If so, what changed between this post and this one:

In post 1023, Shadowcat wrote:actually hindsight you could probably get scumfucks to sheep your wagon

but flipping on a lynch won't happen

~M
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:01 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

I would still like to hear from whence came the reads Shadowcat has been alluding to for... the entire game, now, without once going into any detail.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:22 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

I'm guessing I shouldn't expect content to be forthcoming any time soon, which is disappointing.

@pieguyn,

Would you consider adding time to the deadline for Easter inactivity?

During Easter, the game is deader than... deader than... Seiko? Yeah, I got nothing. Merry Easter, everybody. Did you know Sachiko dresses up as the Easter bunny and plants chocolate eggs around the school during Easter? Next time you see a corpse, look for an egg beside it!
Pseudo-Votecount 2.3 (Absolutely No Change)

Shadowcat (3)
: , ,
Skold (2)
: ,
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:
Thor and Loki (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (5)
: Ankamius, Skold, ZZZX, Mikazuki, Witness Protection

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to Pseudo-lynch. We're aiming for a lynch within (expired on 2015-04-07 00:00:30).

Spoiler: DAY ONE PSEUDO-VOTECOUNTS
Pseudo-Votecount 1.1 ~

Loki and Thor (2)
White Narcissus (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (11)
: Ankamius, notscience, Zymf, ZZZX, SXTLHGaiden, Mikazuki, Shadowcat, lufan131, Taly, Witness Protection, Thor and Loki

Pseudo-Votecount 1.2 ~

Loki and Thor (2)
Taly (1)
:
Skold (1)
:
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (9)
: Ankamius, notscience, Zymf, ZZZX, Mikazuki, lufan131, Taly, Witness Protection, Thor and Loki

Pseudo-Votecount 1.3 ~

Taly (3)
Loki and Thor (1)
:
Skold (1)
:
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:
SXTLHGaiden (1)
:
White Narcissus (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (6)
: Ankamius, Zymf, ZZZX, Mikazuki, lufan131, Witness Protection

Pseudo-Votecount 1.4 ~

Taly (3)
Loki and Thor (1)
:
Skold (1)
:
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:
SXTLHGaiden (1)
:
notscience (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (6)
: Ankamius, Zymf, ZZZX, Mikazuki, lufan131, Witness Protection

Pseudo-Votecount 1.5 ~

Taly (2)
Loki and Thor (1)
:
Skold (1)
:
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:
SXTLHGaiden (1)
:
notscience (1)
:
Witness Protection (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (6)
: Ankamius, ZZZX, Mikazuki, lufan131, Witness Protection,

Pseudo-Votecount 1.5A (NO CHANGE) ~

Taly (2)
Loki and Thor (1)
:
Skold (1)
:
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:
SXTLHGaiden (1)
:
notscience (1)
:
Witness Protection (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (6)
: Ankamius, ZZZX, Mikazuki, lufan131, Witness Protection,

Pseudo-Votecount 1.6 ~

lufan131 (3)
Loki and Thor (1)
:
Skold (1)
:
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:
SXTLHGaiden (1)
:
notscience (1)
:
Witness Protection (1)
:
Shadowcat (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (4)
: ZZZX, Mikazuki, lufan131,

Pseudo-Votecount 1.7 ~

lufan131 (4)
: , , ,
Loki and Thor (1)
:
Skold (1)
:
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:
SXTLHGaiden (1)
:
notscience (1)
:
Witness Protection (1)
:
Shadowcat (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (3)
: ZZZX, lufan131,

Pseudo-Votecount 1.8 ~

lufan131 (5)
: , , , ,
Loki and Thor (1)
:
Skold (1)
:
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:
Witness Protection (1)
:
Shadowcat (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (4)
: ZZZX, lufan131, ,

Pseudo-Votecount 1.9 (Fixed mistake) ~

L-1 ->
lufan131 (7)
: , , , , , ,
Loki and Thor (1)
:
Skold (1)
:
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:
Shadowcat (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (3)
: lufan131, ,

Spoiler: DAY TWO PSEUDO-VOTECOUNTS
Pseudo-Votecount 2.1 ~

Shadowcat (3)
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (8)
: Ankamius, notscience, Skold, ZZZX, Mikazuki, Witness Protection, Thor and Loki, ZeL1nK2

Pseudo-Votecount 2.2 ~

Shadowcat (3)
Skold (2)
ZeL1nK2 (1)
:
Thor and Loki (1)
:

Not Pseudo-Voting (5)
: Ankamius, Skold, ZZZX, Mikazuki, Witness Protection
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:31 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

I suppose it's technically speciesist of me to wish a Merry Easter to every
body

I apologise to any ghosts I may have offended. Merry Easter to you, too.
SXTLHGaiden
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:40 am

Post by SXTLHGaiden »

Easter is more of a Zombie holiday
You're not going to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. S*Gaiden will not make long cases, write stunning insights, or sugar coat his words. He is not the man for multi-paragraph eloquence. He is, however, being honest to a fault, and it comes across in his writing.
- GreyICE
it can help the game for people to be aware that L-1 is L-Gaiden
- popsofctown
White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:43 am

how about we lynch a shadow cat