NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (isolation #1) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:29 am

Post by NotAnAxehole »

In post 168, Oversoul wrote:Ceph, Rune faked the strength of his scum read on me (town) so scum would leave him alive
It is a joke about a game we had

Another joke about that game is Rune was wrong about everything.
This team is ruining my life!
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (isolation #2) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:30 am

Post by NotAnAxehole »

I think at this point it's clear that either Oversoul or Angry Bros should be hyrdrated (and this is only because I haven't posted, so I haven't asserted myself as anything yet).

I think the best empowered combo involves any combination of the 3 of us right now.
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (isolation #3) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:38 am

Post by NotAnAxehole »

In post 180, Rune wrote:My flavour is to troll and be otherwise completely useless.

I agree with axe. Except about him being part of a combo.
combo.

Except in my post I included that for you guys I wouldn't be seen as part of the combo, so this post of yours is actually retarded.
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (isolation #4) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:40 am

Post by NotAnAxehole »

In post 177, Cait Sith wrote:
In post 176, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:
In post 173, NotAnAxehole wrote:I think at this point it's clear that either Oversoul or Angry Bros should be hyrdrated (and this is only because I haven't posted, so I haven't asserted myself as anything yet).

I think the best empowered combo involves any combination of the 3 of us right now.

In what universe is any of this "clear"?

-C

He has an overinflated sense of his abilities, but he's not anaxehole:p

I disagree, I'm very much open to suggestions, but I feel that the quality of their opening posts is above the rest. I will try to keep an open mind (and usually this is the case early in the game - before I get frustrated and board).
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (isolation #5) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:43 am

Post by NotAnAxehole »

In post 187, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:Rune seems pretty town!

-C

I already disagree, but we'll have to wait and see. He's really easy to read.
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (isolation #6) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:21 am

Post by NotAnAxehole »

I'm also voting for hydration, no?

Hydrate: Angry Frat Bros
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (isolation #7) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:44 am

Post by NotAnAxehole »

In post 293, Rune wrote:I don't want Frat BROs to be hydrated.

Because you're scum and they're town... We get it.
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (isolation #8) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:01 am

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Flavor:

I'm Cephrir and I'm furrrtastic... There is also an image of Pumbaa for my flavor.
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (isolation #9) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:24 am

Post by NotAnAxehole »

In post 312, Angry Frat BROs wrote:Oh my god you guys.

We aren't lynching Rune or Ricastle Today.

@whoever asked: wgeurts is the one making scummy posts.

Just to meta rune, his town play is usually... Well, his town play is constantly screaming town. I don't have that vibe this game, usually he's more positive and constructive even early in the game. He doesn't have many forum games, so it's hard to tell 100% how valid that information is, but it's definitely worth noting that if we're not lynching him, he's probably the worst hydration target.
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (isolation #10) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:26 am

Post by NotAnAxehole »

In post 308, Ricastle wrote:Nice, caught scum within 4 hours of game start

VOTE: Rune

Singer, this is why.

If this is exclusively flavor related, I disagree. Though I don't disagree with the vote in general. Do you understand what I'm trying to say?

Basically, your vote aligns with my read, but I dislike the advertised reason for your vote. Can you please explain?
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (isolation #11) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:45 am

Post by NotAnAxehole »

In post 322, Rune wrote:I'm insulted you think you can read me in that way.

I'll read you like a book. I don't think you're the best day 1 lynch, but it's not the only thing about your play which will be a tell.
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (isolation #12) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:46 am

Post by NotAnAxehole »

To add on that, your play is more one-dimensional than you probably care to realize.
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (isolation #13) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:00 pm

Post by NotAnAxehole »

In post 340, Rune wrote:VOTE: breakfast
hydrate greedy homunculus

I'm still the best choice for hydration.

I didn't read either on my first time through, I just ISO'd Bacon and Egg and I have to say... I entirely disagree with this vote. It's so baseless... The worst thing that he says is that he has some town reads, but he's waiting for more info to release them... Which I really don't see an issue with. I think you're looking to start a wagon on an easy target and you're making a lot of assumptions about how forum mafia is played from your only game on here in Bremen... In Bremen, the early easy wagon got lynched even when people tried to get it derailed (because it was a bad lynch). It seems you've also taken inspiration for your play style from there as "how to easily confirm myself as town".

I'm either scum reading you or really not liking you as town this game, I haven't quite decided, but I'm assuming that will come clear very quickly.
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (isolation #14) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:07 pm

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Short reads list based on people who I've either skimmed or read their posts so far, obviously this is subject to drastic change... I'm not sold on anything yet, but I don't think anyone in the bottom half of that should be hydrated.

We also need to be careful in who we hydrate -> It's not only about picking someone who we know is town, but also picking someone who we trust to pick another town for hydration. (this is how it works right?)

More Town

SingerSigner
Oversoul
Angry Frat Bros
ricastle
Bacon and egg
Espsyoncheage
Cait Sith
Sonic Boom
Rune
Less Town
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (isolation #15) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:12 pm

Post by NotAnAxehole »

In post 347, Angry Frat BROs wrote:I don't get the townreads on Singer but shes one of the people that gets townread a lot for being "afraid of scum" a la Tammy and Mina and I usually throw shade on the whole ordeal just to end up seeing them flip town every game, so MEH.

I've never played forum mafia with Mina, but in person, her alignment is ridiculously obvious... haha ;; I get the same kind of feeling here from Singer, so I like this comparison.
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (isolation #16) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:26 pm

Post by NotAnAxehole »

In post 354, Angry Frat BROs wrote:
In post 351, NotAnAxehole wrote:I've never played forum mafia with Mina, but in person, her alignment is ridiculously obvious... haha

When did you meet Mina? oO Or on skype?

Also I have nits to pick with you.

Why are you defending Bacon/Egg? Do they look town to you or are you just not seeing the case on them cause you ignored my call out on them but went after someone else for calling them out. I think their posts have had virtually no content and all look superficial. I don't think its a hard scum feel yet, but its definitely less than town and I'm surprised that anyone would feel that they are town enough to shoot down suspicion on them at this juncture?

I met her at my place not too long ago through Nikanor. I believe there was a meet on the same weekend as I was holding an event at my place (I usually hold board game events every 2-3 weeks). They came over at some point.

I'm defending them for the reason that you claimed here, they haven't provided any content yet ~ I know that I haven't even been able to read the whole thread, though I've provided everything I can... I can very easily see myself having a slightly busier day at work, still posting as much, but with less content. I don't believe it's a big tell given that we haven't had enough time to truly tell what the cause of the lacking content is.

The biggest difference between you calling him out and Rune is, you called him out in a similar way as I would think to had I initially read his posts. He needs to provide more content, currently doesn't look so town. Rune just went straight for a wagon on the guy, trying to derail an existing wagon (which I will have to revisit) on the basis of something that's already been requested and which he's already said he'll provide later (iirc). So, why are we trying to create a wagon on someone for a lack of content when they said they will provide said content?

Other differences is I'm currently scum reading Rune and not you... The above isn't a prime reason, but it definitely adds to the case.
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (isolation #17) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:33 pm

Post by NotAnAxehole »

In post 362, Cait Sith wrote:
Axe - each day we'll be voting for hydration.

Oh, I understand that, but each day, the person who is hydrated picks another person to hydrate. Either, the town should agree on who that person should pick and that person can then confirm if they got it or not, or we have to pick someone who is not only town, but on who we can rely on to make a good decision.
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (isolation #18) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:37 pm

Post by NotAnAxehole »

In post 365, Rune wrote:
In post 363, NotAnAxehole wrote:
In post 362, Cait Sith wrote:
Axe - each day we'll be voting for hydration.

Oh, I understand that, but each day, the person who is hydrated picks another person to hydrate. Either, the town should agree on who that person should pick and that person can then confirm if they got it or not, or we have to pick someone who is not only town, but on who we can rely on to make a good decision.

Hydration is a great mechanic for town and your suggestion abuses that terribly in favour of scum.

Hydrating strong players sways the mechanic in favor of scum? What?
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (isolation #19) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:32 pm

Post by NotAnAxehole »

In post 379, Ricastle wrote:Rune is making no shitting sense and not contributing meaningfully so I'm happy with my vote there. Scum lean on AFB for multiple pseudo-suspicions.

I'm inclined to agree, at this stage there seems like there are two possibilities, he's either town and playing to be lynched because then he can say "HA! You can't read me, see?"... Or, more likely, he's scum and he's like, well you just called me out on playing bad, so I need to get progressively worse in order to hammer it home that this is actually my new play style. Either way, I don't see why a lynch going this way is bad.

Yes, if you play to be lynched, we can't tell if you're scum or not, it doesn't prove much of a point though.
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (isolation #20) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:34 pm

Post by NotAnAxehole »

In post 381, NotAnAxehole wrote:
In post 379, Ricastle wrote:Rune is making no shitting sense and not contributing meaningfully so I'm happy with my vote there. Scum lean on AFB for multiple pseudo-suspicions.

I'm inclined to agree, at this stage there seems like there are two possibilities, he's either town and playing to be lynched because then he can say "HA! You can't read me, see?"... Or, more likely, he's scum and he's like, well you just called me out on playing bad, so I need to get progressively worse in order to hammer it home that this is actually my new play style. Either way, I don't see why a lynch going this way is bad.

Yes, if you play to be lynched, we can't tell if you're scum or not, it doesn't prove much of a point though.

To add on that, he can also be bluffing the first and be scum.
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (isolation #21) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:35 pm

Post by NotAnAxehole »

In post 403, Rune wrote:Glass pretty well summed up a lot of what I think about this game and seems to be the only person so far to post a decent understanding of how we should use hydration.

Someone had an idea! Let me take credit for it.

I don't entirely disagree. There's more to it than that I suppose, you're assuming that all of the town reads are of even value. Also, if we get the hydration wrong, we're pretty fucked (depending on what the powers are).
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (isolation #22) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:47 pm

Post by NotAnAxehole »

In post 407, Rune wrote:I'm no longer the defacto optimal hydration. Still thirsty though if anyone is interested.

I'm curious, have you suddenly considered yourself a strong town read or have you suddenly considered yourself a strong player? ~ one of these had to change if you're being consistent with your theory.
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (isolation #23) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:50 pm

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Hydrate: Glass
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (isolation #24) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:04 am

Post by NotAnAxehole »

In post 461, Rune wrote:Glass leaving is terrible for this game. As such, I promise to pick it up just a little bit and slightly abandon flavour by the end of the week ( at a wedding now and a business trip during the week, so I'm basically posting from mobile till then).

Axe actually is scum though. If I wasn't sure of it, I would likely coddle up to him as I did in the last game we played together, where, incidentally, he mentioned I am the best player he knows. He is taking advantage of my troll flavour to discredit me early as he knows
I am admittedly biased against him

On a completely unrelated note, both games axe has completed on this forum,
he has been town and fake claimed to get another townie killed
. Usually this happens once he gets bored - before that stage he can be quite good.

Normally I like to keep good players alive past d1 - and btw the fact that I am clearly reading this game fully far outweighs moderately useless posting at this stage imo. In this case though, I am quite certain axe is scum. Not going to make a post by post case,
but it makes me no less right

The first comment I highlighted just discredits anything you say this game.

The second, everyone is VT, so I can't fake claim now can I?

The third... You didn't have a single correct scum read in Bremen. You being good offline says nothing about your forum play. I realized that and I've been trying to understand more about online play and trying to adapt to it.

I don't like that you're trying to find any reason unrelated to yourself to justify a change in play style. This is the second time already that Glass has suposedly affected your play and he only has one post and a replacement.
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (isolation #25) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:22 am

Post by NotAnAxehole »

I'm going to make one more comment on this case before moving on to other people/cases who actually deserve to be commented on.

1) There is no case
2) Rune is generally terrible at reading people, he is a strong town because he can (generally) easily rally a lot of votes offline (at least offline)
3) If we're both town, it's very hard for town to win because he tunnels me at the dumbest times for the sole reason of "I don't mind losing as long as you lose as well"

It's pretty dumb and I'm not spending any more time discussing it until and unless a valid case is presented.
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (isolation #26) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:50 am

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Reads 1.2

Modifications:
Oversoul now less town, call it gut, his posts had a very town vibe for me, I'm just skeptical to rely entirely on this and he hasn't really given me many other reasons to hold onto this gut fiercely. I still think he's town, but I would like to see more out of him. (which I fully expect we will)

Seiko x Naomi the posting just seems town, maybe excessively town, but every time I've thought excessively town, the person has been town.

Bacon and Egg slightly less town, still waiting for some actual content - as previously noted.

Sonic Boom slightly more town, I still haven't really parsed through their ISO, I know... I need to get to them still, I find it easier to not read everyone on the first read through the thread... So, I have an order in which I read people's posts (it's not in the post order). I'm not feeling the wagon on them, I think TWIE is primarily using Sonic's poorly thought out push on them to inspire this wagon without actually providing any content of their own.

TheWayItEnds Nothing about this play has seemed town, I understand there might be some frustration with someone trying to policy lynch you, but you seem to just be trying to turn the wagon on them while trying to divert blame from yourself. I think this is really scummy, especially given there is actually 0 content for you right now.

Homiletic Homunculi I feel like there are too many distractions from their scum reads, they seem to be piling on a few different reasons why their vote could go other ways, then it goes on someone who in some cases (Sonic) seemed to be their primary discussion topic, while in others it seems to be one of their fallback routes (Oversoul) which they started preparing for previously.

More Town

SingerSigner
Angry Frat Bros
Seiko x Naomi
ricastle
Glass slot
Oversoul
Espsyoncheage
Bacon and egg
Sonic Boom
Cait Sith
TheWayItEnds
Homiletic Homunculi
Rune
Less Town
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (isolation #27) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:52 am

Post by NotAnAxehole »

I'll try to follow up with some more information, I'm not really willing to cast my vote on anyone outside of those bottom 4. I'll try to hammer out some full reads if I can this weekend.
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (isolation #28) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:30 pm

Post by NotAnAxehole »

In post 543, singersigner wrote: is a thing but every other post by Cheet/HH is better.

@Titus/Sonic...I said I wasn't getting lynched in Signs and Void several times. What makes it likely that Rune is doing it as scum here?
@Metal/Sonic...I have literally never seen you make a post like but it warms my jiblets so I guess it's not that weird?

@Axe...where the fuck do I get a top town read from you in ?

@Rune...in ...I'm curious as to how you determine weak town from strong town in a game like this where we have to actually come to some sort of consensus. If someone's widely regarded as town, but historically not accurate or "good" when it comes to scumhunting, is it better to hydrate someone who's not as town? Perhaps scum don't actually want to be hydrated because they don't want to risk dying at the hand of the other scum faction.

@p2......wat...

unvote
vote: Oversoul

Singer, call it gut... Your first post seemed incredibly town, almost to the point where I considered that you might be disingenuous. At that point, I figured the best way to see check that read is probably to put you at the top of my town reads list... Your reply here confirms my initial gut suspicion for me, so you will remain up there.
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (isolation #29) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:30 pm

Post by NotAnAxehole »

^ To add on that, I really like how your question is worded to me.
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (isolation #30) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:39 pm

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Some details about the reads:

Rune

Honestly, I think Homiletic Homunculi summed up my thoughts on Rune's early game pretty well:

"He's usually constructive? I can't imagine his current play being further from that word." ~ It amuses me that I'm using my own flavor's quote... Does that make it my quote? :D

Now that he's been called out, he's playing no better, but he now claims to have "reads" which basically amount to omgus. He won't provide any reasoning for his reads, which I'm guessing - probably because he currently has none. I suspect that he doesn't expect either of us to get lynched today (possibly the Angry Frat Bros comment gave him some additional degree of arrogance which he clearly didn't need)... If that's the case, then he's basically trying to set up a day 2 lynch - which is in no way a town move. I don't see any other reasoning for him to be pushing me without any basis for the push other than, he expects that it will help him with some sort of validity if and when he finally does develop a case.

Main points:

~ Detrimental to town
~ Setting up lynches before he has any reads and before anything is actually posted about them
~ Distancing from Homiletic Homunculi ~ I'm guessing they are scum reading each other, but neither is stating it as a firm read, HH gave a ton of good reasons early why Rune is playing anti-town, then went on to vote someone else, didn't come back to Rune until he decided a hydration vote was in order. Rune on the other hand declares two firm scum reads, then corrects saying HH is a "maybe".

Homiletic Homunculi

I don't like his opening, it seems like when the game picked up, he kind of wasn't really prepared for it and I think that post is very telling...

Spoiler:
In post 187, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:Rune seems pretty town!

-C

In post 337, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:
In post 255, Ricastle wrote:Ceph, it doesen't really matter anymore, but my original post was a gambit to get hydrated. The site I originated from I almost always rolled scum, but not yet here.

I agree with SxN on the posting issue. I had to skim the past 5 pages without really taking it in to catch up and I'm not really seeing any point where I'll be able to calmly overview the events. Although I suppose that's what you get for joining a game with what, 8 hydras?

I agree that it doesn't matter. But I don't know why I had to jump through hoops to get a simple question answered.

I also probably asked you something else, but I forget.

I would think you'd have been chomping at the bit to crow about your gambit. That isn't the sort of thing that ordinarily needs to be extracted like a particularly stubborn tooth.

Everything Rune has posted this game wrote:etc

Why?

Moreover, why do you hate transparency?

In post 298, Angry Frat BROs wrote:wgeurts is scum unfortunately :\

Yeah I hated the wguereutre post, really awkward

In post 306, NotAnAxehole wrote:Flavor:

I'm Cephrir and I'm furrrtastic... There is also an image of Pumbaa for my flavor.

I'm in this game?!? <3 <3 <3

why

In post 315, NotAnAxehole wrote:

Just to meta rune, his town play is usually... Well, his town play is constantly screaming town. I don't have that vibe this game, usually he's more positive and constructive even early in the game. He doesn't have many forum games, so it's hard to tell 100% how valid that information is, but it's definitely worth noting that if we're not lynching him, he's probably the worst hydration target.

He's usually constructive? I can't imagine his current play being further from that word.

In post 330, Cait Sith wrote:Yeah btw we probably shouldn't fluff. we have a shitton of high posters this game (Titus, Tammy, Mala, Wisdom, ns, sonic) which will already make the game a decently high PC once it gets going.

I resent not being on this list D:<

lol this sounds so off

i know it's anen and he always sounds off but i've played with anen once and lynched him correctly so

VOTE: espyonecheagegef

also mod i am hydrating no one

-C

p.s. I'm v/la this weekend

I included the Rune town read because I think it's pretty important here. Basically, there is kind of a random town read on Rune, which is followed up by questioning why anything from Rune's play is town. Like, he just asks him in one of the following posts "Why do you hate transparency", "Rune's posts couldn't be further from constructive". Okay... Where does the town "Tone" come from? That's my biggest issue with HH right now, and it's not limited to that one instance, it seems like he posts these things about people to emulate scum hunting, but it's really disingenuous because at the end of his post, he just slaps on a vote to one of the cases and I'm left wondering why someone who had a case on them is suddenly town and what happened to all of the other cases? Why was the vote moved ~ neither the first nor the second case looked more solid because he developed them equally.

Another good example of disingenuous scum hunting is how he "scum reads" me for having a mild town read (as you can see in my read list) on Oversoul. I imagine it'll eventually come to being my turn on the basis of "Well, the read is equally developed, let's see if this sticks".

Major points:

~ Disingenuous scumhunting
~ He has absolutely no reason to town read Rune (as he outlined himself)

Bottom 2 reads have been developed about as much as they can be at the moment, I need to go through this again to check on TWIE and Cait Sith ~ TWIE really doesn't have much to elaborate on, I haven't checked any of the recent Cait Sith posts since the initial read, I will go back and read those to provide an update there.
Last edited by Pinksmoke on Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #556 (isolation #31) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:41 pm

Post by NotAnAxehole »

@MOD can you please remove the quotes from my last post, I copy pasta'd the previous reads, modified it, but forgot to remove the quotes...

done
Last edited by Pinksmoke on Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (isolation #32) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:06 pm

Post by NotAnAxehole »

In post 562, singersigner wrote:
One more question, though...putting me at the top of your reads list for town...what exactly were you hoping to accomplish? Like, I know you wanted to see my reaction, but I've never seen someone reaction-test like that before. Can you walk me through what you would've expected from scum? Or if you had a particular reaction you were expecting from town other than the one I gave? What confirmed it? (I'm looking for transparency here because I'm really just not following your logic)

Basically if you were any less confident, it would have given me strong doubts. It's very hard to get people to read their own games and point out why they shouldn't be considered as town and/or why they should be considered as scum. I think that being able to do this effectively is a very strong tell as to if someone is scum or not. Scum will have a harder time to look at their own play and point out why it's scummy because all of their actions have scummy intentions. I think this was a very good, yet admittedly not all encompassing test in that regard (and obviously, this could result in countless other scenarios that aren't telling ~ I am satisfied with this reaction being pretty telling of alignment).
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (isolation #33) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:21 pm

Post by NotAnAxehole »

In post 563, singersigner wrote:
In post 557, Rune wrote:Titus I already caught scum. Anyone isoing axe should see this.

Axe I'm sorry you rolled scum on this one.

Why don't you make it easier on those of us who don't feel like reading with bias and just point out what's scummy yourself? :]

Rune's play easily summed up:

Spoiler:

Really though, Rune's posts have actually just hit the bottom of my priority order of reading the thread. I'm going to read Cait Sith's ISO now and review that read now... Assuming I don't fall asleep while doing this, I should have another post out sooooooooooooooooon... ZZZzzzzzzzzzzz

My biggest question is to HH, since I think I adequately responded as far as "presenting my read on you" ~ I forget in which post you asked about it.

When you review your own play, do you agree with the points made? (whether or not you agree if they're alignment indicative is a different story) Please elaborate on anything you think makes sense to my read and which you also feel is not alignment indicative.
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (isolation #34) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:33 am

Post by NotAnAxehole »

In post 595, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:
In post 470, NotAnAxehole wrote:Homiletic Homunculi I feel like there are too many distractions from their scum reads, they seem to be piling on a few different reasons why their vote could go other ways, then it goes on someone who in some cases (Sonic) seemed to be their primary discussion topic, while in others it seems to be one of their fallback routes (Oversoul) which they started preparing for previously.

uh

so we're scum for saying a lot of words and voting for people?

please put down the drugs and/or scum role pm

You're making a mockery of a valid point and are refusing to review your play, which I don't like. What I mean is quite clear - the text and the votes don't seem to make sense together.
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #600 (isolation #35) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:46 am

Post by NotAnAxehole »

In post 587, Bacon and Egg wrote:tl/dr:

Town: {SeikoxNaomi, Sonic Boom, Homiletic Homunculi}
Nulltown: {Rune, Oversoul, singersigner}
Null: {randomidget}
Nullscum: {Angry Frat Bros, Ricastle, zzzx, TheWayItEnds, NotAnAxeHole, MarioManiac4, p2}
Scum: {Cait Sith, Espyoncheage}

unhydrate

till I talk with GIF. Our vote is good where it is.

~Wis

This reads town to me, I like his read list and reasoning, though, I don't agree with it... I have to acknowledge the possibility that his reads are right and mine are wrong. To clarify that, I do have some questions~~

@Bacon and Egg
~ Why do you read me as tunneling rune when I've said I'd vote for any of my 4 highest scum reads? With my read list, does it make sense for me to change my vote to a different wagon right now?
~ What do you think of Angry Frat Bros in this game? Nothing you said about them relates to their play this game, all you say is they're strong as scum, thus minor scum read (despite them not having done anything to deserve it ~ As you are admitting it's just because they're strong scum). If this is the case, shouldn't they be either null or a VERY cautious town read?
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (isolation #36) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:50 am

Post by NotAnAxehole »

In post 599, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:
In post 596, NotAnAxehole wrote:
In post 595, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:
In post 470, NotAnAxehole wrote:Homiletic Homunculi I feel like there are too many distractions from their scum reads, they seem to be piling on a few different reasons why their vote could go other ways, then it goes on someone who in some cases (Sonic) seemed to be their primary discussion topic, while in others it seems to be one of their fallback routes (Oversoul) which they started preparing for previously.

uh

so we're scum for saying a lot of words and voting for people?

please put down the drugs and/or scum role pm

You're making a mockery of a valid point and are refusing to review your play, which I don't like. What I mean is quite clear - the text and the votes don't seem to make sense together.

I can already tell how retarded this argument is going to be.

Your point as far as I can tell is worthy of mockery. We are assessing the entire game and giving lots of opinions on lots of players. That's not "creating fallback routes," it's scumhunting. This reads like you decided to attack us and had to pull a reason to do so from so far up your ass that I imagine your hand must still be stuck there. It's basically a too townie argument as far as I can see. Why would we need to "fall back" off of a sonic vote at a time when they were under a lot of pressure and looked reallyscummy? You've failed to attribute any motivation to this action and are labeling it as scummy because that's the narrative you've decided to push

-Ceph

We're not going to have an argument, either you understand my play style and reasoning or you don't and either I understand your play style and reasoning or I don't. I don't think either of us are going to change our minds about these topics until and unless it's done in a diplomatic manner, and if I'm right (about you being scum), it'll probably only be possible post-game.
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (isolation #37) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:52 am

Post by NotAnAxehole »

In post 601, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:
In post 528, Cait Sith wrote:
In post 524, Rune wrote:My name is cabd, I am a computer nerd with no life who loves to troll and is good at nothing else. Long live the league of the purple.

I kinda want to kynch you for this.

If she didn't randomize people and/or roles, you'd be a good candidate for scum by virtue of being cabd, though I'm not sure if the hydra drew scum a lot and she probably wouldn't make it that easy.

if alignment and role are related cephrir is probably also scum :P

-Ceph

Which Cephrir? ;)

~ This amuses me greatly.
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (isolation #38) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:56 am

Post by NotAnAxehole »

In post 603, Cait Sith wrote:
In post 586, Bacon and Egg wrote:Alright, found some time. Here's a little impression of people from what I've skimmed.

Cait Sith - Tammy doesn't give me her townvibes. I see trolly, less serious posts, exlamations - this reminds me of capcom Tammy more than any town Tammy I've seen. I don't like the way the Cabd-flavor thing was brought up either (, ). I feel like it's a half-assed argument that she shouldn't really have been serious about and I feel like wording like "if Mara didn't do X"/ "i doubt Mara would make it so easy" show that she herself knows it but pushes it anyway for the sake of pushing something. I don't know what Mala has posted (I assume just the vague singer/Titus townreads), but I don't see anything town there either.

~Wis

Itp we learn that wisdom has no clue how to read me. So wissy in book of shadows when I spent the first few pages of the game pushing and defending a town read on d3x for not making post 32, which would have been a scum tell me being serious or scum? I was actually pretty serious most of the time in cap com and tried to look like I was figuring out the game. You should talk to your other head baby cakes, who has been pretty decent at reading me and has more experience, and if he seriously claims me not being serious at the beginning of the game, especially when I'm busy and clearly mostly in mechanic/self-absorbed mode is a marker of my scum game and not how I typically treat the beginning of games as town when in this situation then we'll have to have a conversation.

The only thing I can see as somewhat valid is the Cabd thing but that also shows you not understanding me. I didn't push it. I'm not voting rune, and quite frankly am leaning town there. It's weak, I knew it was weak when I posted it, and knew no one would buy it, but it was something I'd been thinking about since before the game started. I tend to post stuff like that because I have a tendency to dwell on random things and enter into paranoia zone if I dont. Posting it, even if it's weak and stupid, helps me to air it out and keep from dwelling.

~~~

Anyway I promise I will stop being self-absorbed at some point today and actually read once I get these grades submitted.

Honestly, I was seeing the same thing at first, but when I reviewed your ISO last night, I didn't really see much that I really disliked within the context of the conversation flow. I'm not sure, Mala seems town... Call it a cautious town read for now... (This will be removed from my lynch pool as soon as I get that post together)
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (isolation #39) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:22 am

Post by NotAnAxehole »

In post 640, Sonic Boom wrote:
In post 636, Espsyoncheage wrote:I think you line of questioning is worth pursuing Sonic. One is not like the other in your threesome, and that is Axe. He's the one most afraid to commit to a read there. He doesn't strike me as a savvy enough player to realize this, and as scum would want to keep his options open at this stage of the game.

OK,

Can you show the relevant post where Axe is "most afraid to commit to a read"?

What do you think of HH's theory that Axe is scum with Oversoul?

I feel that Axe is scumhunting a lot, especially through being transparent with his reads, though he hasn't yet answered why he has singer as a top town read, which makes me rather itchy. I'm going to check back to see if he did answer it.

As for Wisdom, he is posting way little than he used to.

Wisdom usually posts more than me. Now he has only 2 posts. Uneasy.

Not alignment indicative in the strictest though. So my read stays the same until i see something scummy. So far I liked his reads list, but he usually doesn't do that as either alignment. So idunno.

I'm not sure what he's referring to as " lack of commitment ". The only relevant thing I can think of is me saying rune is either scum or playing dumb town. Either is equally likely because I wouldn't put it past him to be trying to prove a point as town as opposed to actually playing the game. Either is detrimental to town.

I'm slightly more confident now on my HH read I guess, but I don't see a lynch going his way barring a major change in ideas, there are too many people with town reads on him. Voting that way would be a waste.

I did answer the singer thing :-/
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (isolation #40) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:30 am

Post by NotAnAxehole »

In post 692, Oversoul wrote:Rune/Axe, which one of you two is better at reading the other?

I'm going to give you the facts and you can determine for yourself...

Rune attempts to policy lynch me every game town or scum.
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (isolation #41) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:36 am

Post by NotAnAxehole »

In post 717, Rune wrote:How is that a fact when it is wrong and easily proved to be wrong. Our last game together on forum I did not try to policy lynch you.

I trolled that game from start to finish, it hardly counts.
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #735 (isolation #42) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:28 am

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Concerning HH, I like cheetory, dislike cephrir (by that I mean cheetory seems more town ~ but he's probably just better scum)... I don't know either player well enough to fully understand who is better though, could be just this game.
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #748 (isolation #43) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:03 pm

Post by NotAnAxehole »

In post 739, singersigner wrote:
In post 734, Rune wrote:I was trolling and being dumb. That's not anti town at such an early phase nor is it scummy. You're being silly.

How do you feel about TWIE?

NotAnAxehole wrote:Concerning HH, I like cheetory, dislike cephrir (by that I mean cheetory seems more town ~
but he's probably just better scum
)... I don't know either player well enough to fully understand who is better though, could be just this game.

How do you come to the conclusion of the bolded? You said a whole lot of words that didn't actually take a stance on anything.

Preview Edit:
Are you talking about this?
In post 712, Cait Sith wrote:YUSSSS.

Singer you were right I did make the comment that lately my shift for wanting to roll scum is a bit higher. It's also a proved fact that I love scum in Multiball.

~M
Because I forgot I saw that and now I don't think I'm super crazy! So...I guess it validates my point if you were actually the one posting when I thought you were, but apparently you weren't, so...yeah... >_>

I was just defining which subset of HH's posts I was scum reading, I figured since they have the same role pm, they are both scum based on cephrir's play. I was just saying I think cheetory is playing his role well. I didn't mean to insult cephrir though, which is why I clarified it could be just this game - it doesn't make cheetory better in general.

I don't see how narrowing down the scummy posts without quoting them is fluff ;;. Perhaps my wording made it seem different than what it is.
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #941 (isolation #44) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:53 am

Post by NotAnAxehole »

This game took a turn to stupidity. I don't understand the case on Seiko. All that's been done was ~ a light/non-existent case was built against him, he defends himself and gets accused of being overly defensive rather than progressing the game. If you're vt and you answer concerns about yourself in the thread, isn't that progressing the game? Obviously now it turned into a shit show, but holy shit, give the guy a break.

As town, what can he possibly do to get himself out of this situation? If you can't think of anything he can do and/or say to have your vote change, then why are you guys even pretending like you want something from him? You know you're not getting it.

I love how this wagon has Seiko questioning whether his play was obv town or not because from where I'm standing, it seems to be.

Also, (this is directed at everyone on the Seiko wagon) how is the case on Seiko different from the non-case on me? (Obviously, one very specific moron on that wagon has no business answering)

VOTE: riscastle
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #947 (isolation #45) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:01 am

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Riscastle, I question the validity of saying "I'm hunting scum" because everyone is to some degree except for twie. It seems like more of an indication of activity than anything else. And don't bring up Seiko as an example, because its incredibly difficult to scum hunt when everyone is throwing out scum accusations at you.

You're wearing it like a shield that says you can't be lynched, which I find weird, but I'm starting to think it's commonly used despite its low value.
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #948 (isolation #46) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:05 am

Post by NotAnAxehole »

In post 946, Ricastle wrote:Axe, I suggest you reread. Seiko did NOT answer my case on them and instead opted to devolve into trolling. They were also the one who made the situation a shitshow in the first place.

Why am I scum btw? This is fascinating.

You're admittedly not my highest scum read, but in a situation where I have to choose (which this is one of those situations), you're more of a scum read than Seiko. I would vote for anyone who is more of a scum read to derail an obv town wagon any day.

You didn't read my post. What do you expect him to answer, your case is him being over defensive ~ rune's case on me was I am over defensive. You're either selectively reading (like I am) or you're scum and you don't see the difference between wagons because everyone is conf town for you.
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #978 (isolation #47) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:50 am

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Also, given my position, I doubt I'll get hydrated ~ But for those who aren't town reading me (for some stupid reason), I think a lot of people are coming to the consensus that the person the hydrated player will die N1... I accept that responsibility. If you don't think that I'm town and/or want me dead N1, please proceed with this hydration. I think it is the best choice as I can already see I will become less and less effective for town as this game goes on. I think I have a fairly good grasp of the game at the moment, but I can already see myself wanting to screw with this game come day 3-4 because some characters in here are a little annoying. Of course, if this doesn't happen I will do my best to restrain myself.

Hydrate: NAA
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #985 (isolation #48) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:04 am

Post by NotAnAxehole »

To be fair there are so many reasons why I'm the best hydration choice, if Rune isn't scum (which I did say is about 50/50 terrible town/scum), then this game is quite simply just lost unless we force scum's hand into killing one of us because he tunnels me in every game for absolutely no reason.

Even the last game in Bremen where I was trolling from start to finished, he was a JOAT who role copped me N1 and then Roleblocked me N2 after a non-guilty result. ~ If we are both town, one of us needs hydration and I can't think of a more sure-fire way to waste a PR than to hydrate Rune. Oversoul can confirm, or you guys can go find the meta in Little Italy.

~ I actually didn't think of this before, but he previously claimed that he didn't tunnel me in Little Italy, given the evidence, how substantial is that lie?

tl;dr, either hydrate me so I can die or lynch Rune because his play is bullshit borderline trolling (of course, I think it's just unintentionally bad).
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #987 (isolation #49) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:08 am

Post by NotAnAxehole »

In post 986, Rune wrote:I said I didn't try to policy lynch you. And openly admit the cop on you was suboptimal.

You didn't try to policy lynch me in a game I was confirmed innocent, but you did roleblock me. I don't understand how this is a case for yourself at all.
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #991 (isolation #50) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:33 am

Post by NotAnAxehole »

In post 988, Rune wrote:I'm correcting your contradiction,that's all.

Do you admit your opening play on me here was garbage?

It wasn't. It's 100% accurate that you're either scum here or terrible player.
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1004 (isolation #51) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:26 am

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Where are the votes on me? Why is HH the only one voting for me while Rune/Angry Frat Bros accuse me of... Something? Seems really odd.
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1005 (isolation #52) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:27 am

Post by NotAnAxehole »

In post 993, Angry Frat BROs wrote:Are prods on 48 hour timers or something?, jesus. I was sort of busy over the weekend, but I will (pretend to) catch up shortly.

We could have just lynched Sonic Boom on P6, but nooooooo. And now they are never gonna get lynched Today because they got to L - 1 on P6 so voodoo sorcery states that we can't lynch them for at least 4 Days. We could have had a not 40 page game. All the ragrets. In other news, BBMolla is probably joining this hydra but the process of making a hydra account is evidently so nebulous that it wont happen unless I do it and I'm (mutiny)ing right now. In other words, if we lynch one of my townreads over someone like Sonic Boom or someone scummy I'm going to stab someone. But what would be the worst thing ever is for this game to crack 100 pages on D1.

There's a secret to dealing with spam posters -> Don't read their posts until and unless someone quotes something important from them.
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1009 (isolation #53) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:30 am

Post by NotAnAxehole »

In post 1008, Seiko x Naomi wrote:If you want to chat and realize I'm town now, I'm free for a bit

I'm pretty sure everyone already knows..
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1013 (isolation #54) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:35 am

Post by NotAnAxehole »

In post 1011, Angry Frat BROs wrote:VOTE: Axehole
I promise to actually read all of this later on; gotta get some work done right now.

I could support votes on Bacon/Egg in all probability.

You might not get the opportunity to submit a read. :)
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1014 (isolation #55) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:36 am

Post by NotAnAxehole »

The only hope I had for this game was that I would be able to reason with AP, which seemed likely. Turns out to be wrong, because he's joining a wagon which is led by a player who admittedly policy lynches me every game.
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1016 (isolation #56) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:41 am

Post by NotAnAxehole »

In post 1015, Rune wrote:I have denied that multiple times and given proof that it is untrue. Come up with a new argument.

The only game you gave "proof" for, you roleblocked a conf town (Which was me ~ which confirms exactly the opposite).
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1021 (isolation #57) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:49 am

Post by NotAnAxehole »

In post 1017, Angry Frat BROs wrote:
In post 1014, NotAnAxehole wrote:The only hope I had for this game was that I would be able to reason with AP, which seemed likely. Turns out to be wrong, because he's joining a wagon which is led by a player who admittedly policy lynches me every game.

:(
Wanna talk about it? I'll admit I'm only halfway in the game right now and that'll be the case until I actually find a peaceful time to read all of this uninhibited. I strongly hope this'll be later tonight after work. But if you want to expand on the above or talk about something, then talk to me. Also, I had no idea anyone was voting you on policy; I'm voting you on my own volition, but I don't really have any die-hard reads at all this game yet.

So leave me a memo and I'll be sure to look for it later tonight. I'm going to seriously try and get work done right now though >.>

I'll leave a note for you tonight once I'm done work.
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1022 (isolation #58) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:56 am

Post by NotAnAxehole »

In post 1020, Rune wrote:The last game we played in person you killed me n1 as scum and while I was alive I never questioned you.

You're making things up and I don't believe it is genuine frustration, you're just trying to discredit me. And it's because you're scum.

I killed you N1 because you policy lynch me otherwise... Everyone knows. You also replaced back into that game on day 2 and lynched me despite other players being known for lynching you N1 as well.

That same night, the resistance game, all of the scum were accounted for and confirmed by failing a variety of missions (which I was not on) and you threw the game on the slight chance that I was scum.

You can't read me, so you just screw the game so that I don't win. Whereas I generally don't policy lynch you because I actually care to win more than making sure someone else loses with me...
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1026 (isolation #59) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:12 am

Post by NotAnAxehole »

In post 1024, Rune wrote:I get that you are frustrated and I accept some blame for it. Right now you're frustrated because you don't get to play scum as you'd like because I caught you right away. I only caught you because of your ridiculous attack on me at the beginning. Sorry but it's your own fault.

Or...

Spoiler:
You're wrong as always.
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1027 (isolation #60) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:14 am

Post by NotAnAxehole »

In post 1025, Rune wrote:In the future I promise to be slightly more trusting of you. Can we get back to this game now?

You're a man of broken promises unfortunately.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”