Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:53 pm

Post by Cait Sith »

In post 547, Seiko x Naomi wrote:@Tammy- The reason I asked about that quote is because lately I have slowed down my posting a fair amount in comparison to how bad I used to be, which mala should know. It makes sense for you saying it but if it was her I was going to be looking at her all sorts of sideways at the two of you. Especially as town, I'm a bit more aware of how bad spamposting can be purely because I know how dangerous it is as a scum tactic. So if anything, me spamposting would be red lights for mala so I was really bothered by it. But, you haven't seen me much recently so it doesn't really matter then!

I also just felt like that post came off really forced to me. Like I get where it comes from, the vt post sounded forced and the whole town thing is the same old same old non-alignment indicative thing. That being said, if you guys actually /do/ want to start doing things so I can get this townread I'm allegedly supposed to get on you that would be fantastic!

@MS- post 492 is basically what I have been ASKING you to do. In response to me saying you guys have been making excuses, BOTH heads have been doing it. It's unimportant now because you did actually do things finally, but you went on about the TWIE thing and ignored everything else and refused to comment based, and titus went on abotu wanting to be accurate and waiting until later. Both of these /are/ excuses.

In regards to the actual reads brought up in the wall, I obviously disagree with your stance on us. I don't agree with the reasons behind your townread on Cheetrir, because being thoughtful and genuine, especially regarding policy lynches isn't alignment indicative because even scum have to scumhunt in this game, so it's not hard to be genuine, and I also disagree with roping stances about policy lynches in there because that isn't somethign alignment indicative. I don't think Tamala has done anything worthy of being townread at this point in the game, but if you want to throw a gut read there you can. Regarding AFB, I want to know which head was doing the setup spec. Because AP should remember in xmen where we had a scumteam of 2 and a scumteam of 3, so he shouldnt have counted out that possibility. I'm gutreading espy as scum but I can't quantify what's giving me these niggles. I don't have an issue with oversoul's posts on the surface, but what do you think of the points I've brought forward about him potentially trying to set the stage to coast? It feels like a lot of your reads are just based off of scumhunting (zzzx, glass, cheetrir) but ultimately in this game we can't just auto-townread someone for scumhunting because even scum have to scumhunt.

Mala did make the post that you were asking about. The reason why I thought it would be self-evident is that she named me and I don't typically talk about myself in the third person. I didn't read that post as her getting after spam posters but about high volume posters, and I'm not sure why that would make you look at us funny as she wasn't coming down on anyone, it read just as a general thought to me. It feels a little bit sensitive that you're already getting after her for something "she should know" when she didn't make any alignment-based judgements on that, just a general statement about how insane this game is going to be.

I thought the force argument felt weird because I mean *shrug* I don't know what to tell you, but considering that in the majority of the games I play I start of making stupid/silly jokes about the theme, alignment, people, my role, etc, and people who know me should know that I don't know what's forced about it. It amused me. And that's definitely alignment irrelevant; I'd probably have made the same joke as scum.

We'll get to doing things when we get to doing things. I did think I'd have stuff done by now as I thought I'd be home hours ago, but I just got back home and I'm exhausted and have grading to do, so could be tonight, might fall asleep, so probably tomorrow.

One thing I do agree with you on is that most people shouldn't have a read at all on my slot yet unless it's by gut I guess. There are very few people here who can read me well enough/know my tone enough to be able to determine I'm town right now. I mean this is a way I've only ever began a game as town, but most people wouldn't know that. But we'll turn on the green high beams soon enough, so!
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:53 pm

Post by Cait Sith »

In post 547, Seiko x Naomi wrote:@Tammy- The reason I asked about that quote is because lately I have slowed down my posting a fair amount in comparison to how bad I used to be, which mala should know. It makes sense for you saying it but if it was her I was going to be looking at her all sorts of sideways at the two of you. Especially as town, I'm a bit more aware of how bad spamposting can be purely because I know how dangerous it is as a scum tactic. So if anything, me spamposting would be red lights for mala so I was really bothered by it. But, you haven't seen me much recently so it doesn't really matter then!

I also just felt like that post came off really forced to me. Like I get where it comes from, the vt post sounded forced and the whole town thing is the same old same old non-alignment indicative thing. That being said, if you guys actually /do/ want to start doing things so I can get this townread I'm allegedly supposed to get on you that would be fantastic!

@MS- post 492 is basically what I have been ASKING you to do. In response to me saying you guys have been making excuses, BOTH heads have been doing it. It's unimportant now because you did actually do things finally, but you went on about the TWIE thing and ignored everything else and refused to comment based, and titus went on abotu wanting to be accurate and waiting until later. Both of these /are/ excuses.

In regards to the actual reads brought up in the wall, I obviously disagree with your stance on us. I don't agree with the reasons behind your townread on Cheetrir, because being thoughtful and genuine, especially regarding policy lynches isn't alignment indicative because even scum have to scumhunt in this game, so it's not hard to be genuine, and I also disagree with roping stances about policy lynches in there because that isn't somethign alignment indicative. I don't think Tamala has done anything worthy of being townread at this point in the game, but if you want to throw a gut read there you can. Regarding AFB, I want to know which head was doing the setup spec. Because AP should remember in xmen where we had a scumteam of 2 and a scumteam of 3, so he shouldnt have counted out that possibility. I'm gutreading espy as scum but I can't quantify what's giving me these niggles. I don't have an issue with oversoul's posts on the surface, but what do you think of the points I've brought forward about him potentially trying to set the stage to coast? It feels like a lot of your reads are just based off of scumhunting (zzzx, glass, cheetrir) but ultimately in this game we can't just auto-townread someone for scumhunting because even scum have to scumhunt.

Mala did make the post that you were asking about. The reason why I thought it would be self-evident is that she named me and I don't typically talk about myself in the third person. I didn't read that post as her getting after spam posters but about high volume posters, and I'm not sure why that would make you look at us funny as she wasn't coming down on anyone, it read just as a general thought to me. It feels a little bit sensitive that you're already getting after her for something "she should know" when she didn't make any alignment-based judgements on that, just a general statement about how insane this game is going to be.

I thought the force argument felt weird because I mean *shrug* I don't know what to tell you, but considering that in the majority of the games I play I start of making stupid/silly jokes about the theme, alignment, people, my role, etc, and people who know me should know that I don't know what's forced about it. It amused me. And that's definitely alignment irrelevant; I'd probably have made the same joke as scum.

We'll get to doing things when we get to doing things. I did think I'd have stuff done by now as I thought I'd be home hours ago, but I just got back home and I'm exhausted and have grading to do, so could be tonight, might fall asleep, so probably tomorrow.

One thing I do agree with you on is that most people shouldn't have a read at all on my slot yet unless it's by gut I guess. There are very few people here who can read me well enough/know my tone enough to be able to determine I'm town right now. I mean this is a way I've only ever began a game as town, but most people wouldn't know that. But we'll turn on the green high beams soon enough, so!
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:02 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 547, Seiko x Naomi wrote:

Hmm ok so what is your stance on TWIE? because every time Titus asks him to scumhunt and do thing, he too gives excuses even better and hasnt done shit. so if you are the fun police why have you been turning a blind eye to that? it makes you seem like a corrupt fun police and a corrupt = scum. so i am wondering where you stand with him since you arent giving any bit of pressure on that guy at all.

In post 547, Seiko x Naomi wrote:but what do you think of the points I've brought forward about him potentially trying to set the stage to coast?

we aren't blind. if he's coasting (he doesnt have the towncred to buy a coasting yacht, so unlikely,) then i will call him out for it as such and string him up if he looks scum. but right now you just seem to be putting forth a conspiracy theory which i dont quite buy.

ANYWAY, would you like to answer my question, so that you can "advance the gamestate"? you will get a chili dog. and if you are the best answer (or only answer, for that matter), you get bonus townpoints.

otherwise u can remain on my scumreads
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:04 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 554, NotAnAxehole wrote:That's my biggest issue with HH right now, and it's not limited to that one instance, it seems like he posts these things about people to emulate scum hunting, but it's really disingenuous because at the end of his post, he just slaps on a vote to one of the cases and I'm left wondering why someone who had a case on them is suddenly town and what happened to all of the other cases? Why was the vote moved ~ neither the first nor the second case looked more solid because he developed them equally.

Another good example of disingenuous scum hunting is how he "scum reads" me for having a mild town read (as you can see in my read list) on Oversoul. I imagine it'll eventually come to being my turn on the basis of "Well, the read is equally developed, let's see if this sticks".

this is kind of strange cause i was townreading HH for genuine scumhunting. so it seems like we are seeing different things here.

but lets leave that aside for the moment:

can you explain why you have singer at the top of your townreads?
p2
p2
Townie
p2
Townie
Townie

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:28 pm

Post by p2 »

there's spam
and then there's posting decade-old memes
Rune
Rune
Goon
Rune
Goon
Goon

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:29 pm

Post by Rune »

Finished a re-read - reads are generally but not necessarily in order.

Town:
Rune
MarioManiac
Singer
Bros
Sonic

Probtown:
Castle
zzzx
cait sith
P2

Null:
midget

keeping an eye on:
breakfast
espeon

watchlist:
TWIE
Oversoul
Homunculus

Scum:
Seiko
Axe

I also need to own up to being wrong that Glass was the first to intelligently post about hydration. Titus and someone else had a small exchange earlier.

I like Seiko as scum for writing big blocks without committing to anything.
I have been overly harsh on Homunculus but am by no means convinced of town alignment. Gut feeling is gut feeling.

Axe.... even without the personal knowledge I have of him both on forum games and in person, I think an ISO shows it is obvious.

He is making game theory mistakes which would benefit scum (and he is smarter than this, you just don't know it and looking at his forum games wouldn't believe it)

He is spending a disproportionate amount of time responding to me or talking about me really defensively which seems unnecessary except to take advantage of my intentionally poor play to discredit me. But really, given the opinion on me of several of you, he shouldn't feel such a need to defend himself, except that I am right and he knows I am good enough to catch him and get him lynched unless he crushes me.

I think his votes (for lynches and hydration) limited as they are have all been poor and in favour of scum.

His reads list isn't terrible overall but his lack of explanations despite being asked questions about it is inconsistent with his posting style this game imo. Like Seiko, his posts are pretty pathetic compared to the actual scumhunting going on.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:16 pm

Post by Cait Sith »

Titus all posting up to 320 was Tammy, none of it was me. I started posting then.

I'll try to sign my posts this game.

~M
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:17 pm

Post by Cait Sith »

Also I'll explain my singer and Titus townreads later on tonight.

Titus is bulk of meta and Singer is gut off the two posts I read on p13.

~M
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:35 pm

Post by Randomnamechange »

I'm going to ISO a few people and make a readslist later.
I think we should hydrate mariomaniac or p2 I.e. someone who looks town but replaced in and so won't have been able to contribute enough.
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:01 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

Hai guys

Posting to tell you I've been kinda skim-following the thread but I've had a busy weekend and haven't found actual time for this game yet. I'll try to do so soon.

~actual bacon
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:06 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 573, Rune wrote:Titus answer my question about what happens when I flip and you're wrong.

Has anyone looked axes iso and is still willing to say he is town?

Yup, I'm willing to say he's likely town.
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:03 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

Alright, found some time. Here's a little impression of people from what I've skimmed.

Cait Sith - Tammy doesn't give me her townvibes. I see trolly, less serious posts, exlamations - this reminds me of capcom Tammy more than any town Tammy I've seen. I don't like the way the Cabd-flavor thing was brought up either (, ). I feel like it's a half-assed argument that she shouldn't really have been serious about and I feel like wording like "if Mara didn't do X"/ "i doubt Mara would make it so easy" show that she herself knows it but pushes it anyway for the sake of pushing something. I don't know what Mala has posted (I assume just the vague singer/Titus townreads), but I don't see anything town there either.

Seiko x Naomi - Looks like standard town-pie. Extra bonus for ns making serious lengthy posts with no trolling. I don't think I'm going to be changing my mind about them easily.

Sonic Boom - MS looks like town, probably? Not huge amounts of stupidity like he does as scum, enough stupidity to still be MS. I can't read Titus.

randomidget - Has done nothing. Do things.

Angry Frat Bros - I don't fucking know. I've only played with scum-Bro and scum-AP and they are both pretty strong scumplayers, so I don't know how I will manage to read them in a fucking multiball game. I don't quite understand what their reads are, so a little clearing up would help. I see they didn't like Tammy at the beginning but then they call her town because? Don't like the doubt-casting in , especially the fact it's self-admitted. As if they felt someone would call them out on it so they admitted it's doubt-casting in advance.

Ricastle - I'd like to hear from him what flavor massclaim achieves, since he apparently is pushing hard for one. All of his play seems to be flavor-related, even the push on Rune is about Rune refusing to claim. The hop on Sonicboom feels like bullshit too. Don't like.

singersigner - Uh. I wanna say town but I feel like that's more bias from TeamMafia than it is an actual townread. The one thing that gives me townvibes here are her questions to the mod, which I feel could have been done in private if she was scum. But I don't know how much water this holds.

Homiletic Homunculi - Town probably? I like the expressing of their mind, particularly in . I like their pushes. Ceph in the beginning didn't look much different than mod-error Ceph.

zzzx - I feel like he's starting weak pushes but does not complete them, which I don't like. I want to know what was interesting about GIF's RVS as well as why he was scumreading Ricastle by .

TheWayItEnds - wtf is this? Just defenses and omgusing Sonic Boom. I understand someone would be frustrated if someone pushed them this hard as a policy lynch but given the fact that practically nobody agreed with Sonic Boom I don't see the reason to make it your sole purpose in the game to argue with them. That said, I realize this can be a town behavior too, so he would better start doing things soon.

NotAnAxeHole - I feel like he has focused too much on Rune, initially preparing a tunnel and then carrying it out. I don't know him, so I guess it could be a town behavior, but at the same time I feel that's a viable strategy for scum too in the first day of a large. I'd like to hear more detailed reads on people who aren't Rune from him.

Glass/MarioManiac4 - I liked Glass, Mario less so. What particularly bugs me is his - noticing the specific tridra scumhunting and arguing he could be pink could, in fact, come from a tridra. I saw this exact thing happen in a past multiball game I played - a mafia accusing a werewolf of being werewolf because they mafia-hunted. I've noted this, we'll see.

Rune - Insisting he gets hydrated and general strong playstyle feels town, but I guess I shouldn't rule out cocky scum. Is Rune an alt or something?

Espsyoncheage - should die. Don't like anything they posted, and wgeurts feels awkward and more serious-sounding than he should be. His "push" on randomidget is bullshit.

Oversoul - I have no clue. He kinda looks like the last game I played with him but I don't know how he plays scum. I think there was a wagon or something on him so I'll look at that later.

p2 - don't know how to read this. Feels like more trolling than serious. What stands out is his asking to be hydrated, which feels much more fake than Rune's - maybe it even is a "if Rune did it then I can do it too" thing. Don't like.

-

I will probably reread from the beginning at some point but if I missed something important I shouldn't have missed and you want my opinion on it, let me know.

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:11 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

tl/dr:

Town: {SeikoxNaomi, Sonic Boom, Homiletic Homunculi}
Nulltown: {Rune, Oversoul, singersigner}
Null: {randomidget}
Nullscum: {Angry Frat Bros, Ricastle, zzzx, TheWayItEnds, NotAnAxeHole, MarioManiac4, p2}
Scum: {Cait Sith, Espyoncheage}

unhydrate

till I talk with GIF. Our vote is good where it is.

~Wis
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:42 am

Post by Homiletic Homunculi »

Hi folks

I have less than an hour right now, let's see what I can get posted

-Ceph
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:02 am

In post 340, Rune wrote:VOTE: breakfast
hydrate greedy homunculus

I'm still the best choice for hydration.

What

You later claim your posts are serious and you went from calling me scum to hydrating me after like one post from me

please stop

In post 362, Cait Sith wrote:Less sexy head here, and I have no reads lalala. I need to actually read though and talk to mala, as she apparently has read and has reads.

I am thinking about the potential that flavor claiming and if it will be harmful though and I'll talk to mala about that after I look back at the previous game. Iirc correctly once we figured out what our role did, I think there was some discussion about what hydrad were likely to get what roles snd that was based on what that hydra typically got. Idk if that would be the case here, but it's possible. Although I imagine that would just be the case for a few if any.

I'm sharing my flavor though because it's funny and there's no way it gives away anything because drama queens hasn't played a game yet though we've had the hydra for a while now.

Anyway, I'm tammy, and MARA thinks I'm fun to be around and even though I can't make a decision that I stick to people love me anyway! Isn't she sweet. Anyway, last night when I saw my role pm and saw that I was tammy I thought that she was just personalizing our role pm's with nice things she thought about us because hey we're all vts anyway. It wasn't until today that it dawned on me what that was. This just goes to show how self-absorbed I am because I'm a hydra and why would she just address it to me, and two gies to show how much of an idiot I can be because I knew the setup especially after playing the first one.

Axe - each day we'll be voting for hydration.

I had something else to say...hrm please hold.

you should tell whoever got the cephrir role to [censored]

In post 384, Rune wrote:I am not playing to be lynched. I should be hydrated. I doubt I'll be lynched.

you can't softclaim in games that don't have power roles buddy

good try

In post 387, Rune wrote:Most of my posts, including votes, have been quite serious

they objectively havent

I am not at all persuaded by your points about oversoul and instead dislike you for making them. It's silly to accuse someone of setting up to coastbecause they made one post indicating their disappointment with their role. If he said "I'm not going to give a fuck about this game" you still wouldn't have a worthwhile point here IMO

In post 393, Seiko x Naomi wrote:Yes

You are right, that one long wall totally makes up for what you did earlier.

:roll:

There is no need to "make up for" it. You're saying he's scummy because he's going to coast in the future and now he has demonstrably not done that. That demolishes your point.

-C is sorry for quotewalling about page 16
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:05 am

I forgot my obligatory "oh god zzzx is shitposting again help."

wanted to note before i read more of it happening that i expect titus scum would immediately suck up to singer as hard as possible bc team mafiashowed the other tack doesn't work for her so it's a bit distrubing to me to see that happening for what i percieve as very little reason

-C
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:12 am

on this page, cheet interprets my words as reads when they aren't necessarily more than offhanded comments :P

i am fine with our vote moving to sonic though, even though i think twie is possibly also scum unfortunately

i will try to spampost less now

-C
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:15 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

There are an awful lot of nullposts in this game, so I'm mainly noting things that could lead to scum. I said he could be scum simply because he only talked about one of the (seemingly two) scum factions in the game.
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:18 am

In post 427, Sonic Boom wrote:Ok I am going to stop phone posting

Too many of your questions are too surface level and ill thought out and I can only answer with lame responses to your lame questions and this inflates my post count

Literally you are asking me "what are your reads" which is super lame because the answer is super fake able and even scum need to scumhunt so whatever I'm doing is a town tell

tl;dr your questions such as "what are your reads and why?" suck and they inflate my post count which is what is pissing you off in the first place

i hope we're still voting this
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:20 am

In post 434, Sonic Boom wrote:TWIE is scum because he's literally pulling the same woah is me shit he pulled there despite me asking him to scumhunt.

this issue is so much more complex than that and you know it

also i lied about the spamposting
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:28 am

In post 470, NotAnAxehole wrote:Homiletic Homunculi I feel like there are too many distractions from their scum reads, they seem to be piling on a few different reasons why their vote could go other ways, then it goes on someone who in some cases (Sonic) seemed to be their primary discussion topic, while in others it seems to be one of their fallback routes (Oversoul) which they started preparing for previously.

uh

so we're scum for saying a lot of words and voting for people?

please put down the drugs and/or scum role pm
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:33 am

Post by NotAnAxehole »

In post 595, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:
In post 470, NotAnAxehole wrote:Homiletic Homunculi I feel like there are too many distractions from their scum reads, they seem to be piling on a few different reasons why their vote could go other ways, then it goes on someone who in some cases (Sonic) seemed to be their primary discussion topic, while in others it seems to be one of their fallback routes (Oversoul) which they started preparing for previously.

uh

You're making a mockery of a valid point and are refusing to review your play, which I don't like. What I mean is quite clear - the text and the votes don't seem to make sense together.
This team is ruining my life!
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:35 am

In post 475, Rune wrote:I'm not the best person to hydrate because I was playing poorly partly because if I was hydrated scum would have a harder choice who to kill. Now That it has been mentioned there is wifom and it is no longer by default optimal. I'm still a good choice.

How can you honestly have thought you would get hydrated for playing scummy while also not advocating hydrating you in a remotely active manner

In post 487, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:Oh jeeze.
Hydrate: Rune

-Cheet

stahp
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:36 am

re: sonic wall: I appreciate the effort, but I don't understand why it took so much effort to get this out of you. I have at least one point of disagreement, but as I am running out of time, I'm not going to delve into that right now.
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:39 am

In post 596, NotAnAxehole wrote:
In post 595, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:

uh

You're making a mockery of a valid point and are refusing to review your play, which I don't like. What I mean is quite clear - the text and the votes don't seem to make sense together.

I can already tell how retarded this argument is going to be.

Your point as far as I can tell is worthy of mockery. We are assessing the entire game and giving lots of opinions on lots of players. That's not "creating fallback routes," it's scumhunting. This reads like you decided to attack us and had to pull a reason to do so from so far up your ass that I imagine your hand must still be stuck there. It's basically a too townie argument as far as I can see. Why would we need to "fall back" off of a sonic vote at a time when they were under a lot of pressure and looked reallyscummy? You've failed to attribute any motivation to this action and are labeling it as scummy because that's the narrative you've decided to push

-Ceph

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”