Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #32 (isolation #0) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:48 am

Post by Ricastle »

VOTE: Sonic Boom
Hydrate: Ricastle

I will take anyone hydrating someone other than themselves at this point as scumpartners

Mod, pretty sure I've confirmed btw
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #68 (isolation #1) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:04 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 55, Sonic Boom wrote:I like Ricastle as town but not sure I want to hydrate him. After all, what stops scum from just shooting whoever we hydrate?
The hydrated player can share the power with another player at night. Please reconsider and join the Castle legion, we have Rics!
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (isolation #2) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:15 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 71, Sonic Boom wrote:Hey, Ricastle, I'll strike you a deal.

Shift your vote onto TWIE and I'll put the Hydrate on you, and tell Titus not to remove it. For as long as your vote stays there.
What if you move off TWIE? Is the deal then canceled?

In post 74, Sonic Boom wrote:What's this thing about sharing, Ricastle?
I swear it was in the rules that the hydrated player could pick another person to be hydrated in the night but I can't find it now. Oh well.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (isolation #3) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:22 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 79, Sonic Boom wrote:I won't cancel a deal because you were being faithful.

To make this even clearer, the deal has an expiry date. By page 20, the deal will expire. Until then, as long as your vote is on TWIE, my Hydrate will be on you.

Sounds good?
Disregarding the fact that we'll be at P20 in a couple of hours, good enough.

VOTE: TheWayItEnds

I want to get elected, C. That should be all you need to know.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (isolation #4) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:23 am

Post by Ricastle »

Ceph, it doesen't really matter anymore, but my original post was a gambit to get hydrated. The site I originated from I almost always rolled scum, but not yet here.

I agree with SxN on the posting issue. I had to skim the past 5 pages without really taking it in to catch up and I'm not really seeing any point where I'll be able to calmly overview the events. Although I suppose that's what you get for joining a game with what, 8 hydras?
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (isolation #5) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:26 am

Post by Ricastle »

Why Homunculus?

In post 180, Rune wrote:My flavour is to troll and be otherwise completely useless.

I agree with axe. Except about him being part of a combo.
combo.
Oh and on this subject, who's up for a flavour massclaim?
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (isolation #6) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:40 am

Post by Ricastle »

I'm on TWIE, not Sonic

Thought that was L-1 for a minute...

fixed, thanks!
Last edited by Pinksmoke on Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (isolation #7) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:49 am

Post by Ricastle »

Sonic, who is scum apart from TWIE?
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (isolation #8) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:19 am

Post by Ricastle »

Alright, enough beating around the bush, it's time to actually flavourclaim. I'm Borkjerfkin.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (isolation #9) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:52 am

Post by Ricastle »

Everyone who has posted since better have a good fucking reason why they are not flavourclaiming
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (isolation #10) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:56 am

Post by Ricastle »

And why is that? You rolled a tridra? :roll:
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (isolation #11) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:03 am

Post by Ricastle »

Nice, caught scum within 4 hours of game start

VOTE: Rune

Singer, this is why.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (isolation #12) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:33 am

Post by Ricastle »

Axe: It was exclusively flavour related until he started fucking around afterwards. Refusing to claim, and then saying he doesen't care? I'm not buying it.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (isolation #13) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:34 am

Post by Ricastle »

No, I meant the gambit doesn't matter anymore. I was AFK up until page 9 before I saw your reply which is why I didn't answer sooner.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (isolation #14) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:14 pm

Post by Ricastle »

Rune is making no shitting sense and not contributing meaningfully so I'm happy with my vote there. Scum lean on AFB for multiple pseudo-suspicions.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (isolation #15) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:59 pm

Post by Ricastle »

Glass & Cheetory head look town. Cheet, what's your read on AFB? And Glass, why is AFB town?

I just looked back at signups, and voila.

Spoiler:
In post 0, Pinksmoke wrote:

Special Mechanics:
all players start off as VT's and each day, people vote for a person who becomes hydrated as well as a person who gets lynched. Power votes are plurality and lynch votes are majority. In the event that two people tie for hydration, the one who reached the most people first, gains their power. The following night, the person chooses one other player to gain a power along with them and chosen person will learn of their power the following day
Based on this, I don't want to hydrate nulls. If we hit a scumslot, it would be a disaster.

Pedit: VOTE: Sonic Boom what a load of bullshit.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (isolation #16) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:12 pm

Post by Ricastle »

In post 435, Sonic Boom wrote:some people are saying that faking scumhunting is more protown to do than being honest and giving reads when they're ready

said same person that "scum are more likely to be scumhunting in a multiball setting"

nah, fuck that. I stand by my principles
You have stated numerous times today that you have been scumhunting in defence of accusations that you've been tunnelling TWIE. And yet you have nothing to show for it in or out of thread. So which is it? Were you scumhunting or just tunnelling TWIE?

Pedit: Okay Rune. How about you start being fucking helpful and explain why Axe is scum?
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (isolation #17) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:21 pm

Post by Ricastle »

In post 441, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:
@Ricastle
, can I look at AFB tomorrow? I don't want to read things in a thoughtful manner again tonight. q.q
Sure. As long as you get back to me on it soon I'm good with any time that encompasses.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (isolation #18) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:40 pm

Post by Ricastle »

I'm here. What's your thoughts on hydration?
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (isolation #19) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:02 pm

Post by Ricastle »

The hydrated player still gets to share the power - see . So yeah, I agree with you that we definitely shouldn't hydrate nulls.

Is there anything in particular you'd warrant as progressive discussion? What's your read on Rune?
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (isolation #20) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:10 am

Post by Ricastle »

Runs: Could you at least give one reason why Axe is scum?

I'm just finding it really weird why you refused to flavourclaim, yet use your flavour as an excuse for your behaviour. I'm pretty sure playing to match your role counts as caring about it, right?
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (isolation #21) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:34 am

Post by Ricastle »

Yeah I don't like my vote here anymore.

UNVOTE:

I'm pretty sure I've explained my scumread on Rune quite a bit already Sonic...he's being uncooperative and trolly for no apparent reason other than to "stay in flavour" (seriously what?) while at the same time refusing to actually flavourclaim. Sounds more like a shitty excuse to be antitown to me. He's also now scumreading people for no reason as you can see.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (isolation #22) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:46 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 513, Rune wrote:Scumreading scum for no reason is better than you Scumreading town.
If this is your actual play, I don't know what the fuck Axe was going on about. If it isn't then claim or die.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (isolation #23) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:04 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 524, Rune wrote:My name is cabd, I am a computer nerd with no life who loves to troll and is good at nothing else. Long live the league of the purple.
That took you long enough. Well, the claim makes sense for now I guess. Do you at any point feel like getting serious? On that note, are your scumreads even serious? (If they are, PLEASE start providing some reasoning.)
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (isolation #24) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:03 am

Post by Ricastle »

@Wisdom: The only people to be affected by a flavour massclaim are scum, whose flavour I'd assume is different from town's. That's why.

After a bit of rereading on a few players I think Sonic, HH & Mario are town, Bacon probably town, and AFB, Rune & Seiko scum as my primary reads. Sonic looks definitively like bullish town; Mario looks like noob town at a glance and I liked Glass's two posts; and HH is being productive and making good points. I personally think Bacon's pedit complaints were more likely to come from town trying to get into the game and Wisdom's latest posts were good.

For all their talk about advancing the gamestate, Seiko has made very little effort to do so themselves. Most of their time has been spent arguing with Sonic about holding up the game which in turn was...holding up the game...subsequently, the only scumhunting they've actually done so far is a weak and forgettable push on Oversoul. They also quickly abandoned the conversation with me about the game in general. This all leads me to believe that their crowing about the gamestate is just a ploy to look useful. I also hated their responses to Sonic's initial push on them, looking back. It reads very much like "these are the wrong reasons to catch me".

AFB is giving me bad vibes all around. He's been buddying a lot and his pushes/suspicions have been
very
safe and passive. His interactions with HH are also making me uneasy but I'm liking HH so :?

I have the slightest townlean on Espyon if only for the fact that I haven't seen anyone really try to positively interact with them. I may be wrong on that though.

Rune's latest post has not convinced me in the least. His trolling was without question antitown so I have no idea why he's railing on Axe for attacking him about it, especially considering I did the same thing and he has me as probtown. I'm also suspicious of his interactions (directly or indirectly) with AFB.

That's all I've got for now. I'm not very focused on this game honestly so most of this is probably bullshit but I hope for that to change soon. Oh and just so y'all know I'm still the best hydrate target so if you could all hydrate me that would be great.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (isolation #25) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:07 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 610, Sonic Boom wrote:
To @everyone:

What do you think of the situation where Rune is scumreading both Axe and Homunculi, Axe is scumreading both Rune and Homunculi, and Homunculi is only FoSing Axe but Hydrating Rune?

First 5 to answer get chili dogs. Top answer gets townpoints.

hopefully its more attractive now
Wait you're actually posing this as a question? Because the way you've laid it out allows for only one answer which you should really just be taking up with the people you're accusing.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (isolation #26) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:13 am

Post by Ricastle »

That it's scum relation. In an all-vanilla D1 what other answer pertaining to relation is there?
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (isolation #27) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:20 am

Post by Ricastle »

Yes, but one of your only points for Axe being definitely scum is something that I'm equally guilty of, so...?
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (isolation #28) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:58 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 619, Sonic Boom wrote:I don't think it's that easy?

Rune: Scumreads Axe + HH
Axe: Scumreads Rune + HH
HH: Scumreads Axe but not Rune

It's a very peculiar triangle. Who's scum and who's town? Why? Why would they act in such a manner?

Do you think that they are all scumbuddies? That wouldn't make any sense, would it?

These are all questions that you must ask yourself before answering my main question. It's not that simple. I don't think.
It's only a triangle if you assume that each player knows something about the other. In this case, that would have to make them scumpartners.

These are really questions you should be asking yourself as I personally am not interested in this inquiry. Once you've reached a conclusive decision regarding this than I will be willing to discuss that.

In post 623, Rune wrote:You're wrong in many ways. Iso yourself and iso axe.
You are questioning me. Axe is not.

Axe is intentionally manipulating personal knowledge of me to discredit me, you are not.

Axe has a huge tunnel on me,responding to me unnecessarily in most of his posts, you do not.

I also know axe extremely well and know he is scum. I don't know you so it would be bad of me to make that judgement.
None of this changes the fact that you were trolling for no apparent reason. I would therefore not find it unusual for someone who has personal knowledge of you to scumread you on a level of certainty equivalent to your scumread on Axe.

Speaking of which, you are as much of a perpetrator of these things as Axe as far as I can see! (Apart from manipulating personal knowledge although I'm not seeing where Axe is doing that either)
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #646 (isolation #29) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:37 am

Post by Ricastle »

Yeah, let's do this.

VOTE: Seiko x Naomi
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (isolation #30) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:04 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 660, Bacon and Egg wrote:And what? Scum don't have fakeclaims? Mara isn't stupid, she's not going to make a game breakable by flavor.

~Wis
I can't see how it's a harmful course of action is the point. And you never know what we could gather from the claims until we get them.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (isolation #31) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:22 am

Post by Ricastle »

I don't have any knowledge of the flavour past the scum being Tridras and the town being individual players. If I thought the flavour had relation to hydration, which I don't, then I wouldn't have suggested it. Unless that's how it worked in the previous game? I'll check now.

Oh, and where is there indication in the flavour that the Pinks are in this and are scum?
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #702 (isolation #32) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:25 am

Post by Ricastle »

is a question that needs answering. Let him be.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #704 (isolation #33) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:28 am

Post by Ricastle »

TWIE, have you read/are you reading the game? Can you give a summation of your thoughts if so?
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (isolation #34) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:21 am

Post by Ricastle »

Rune, your play up until recently was deliberately antitown/scummy BY YOUR OWN ADMISSION. There's no dancing around this one.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (isolation #35) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:40 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 339, Rune wrote:I am usually constructive as either alignment, yes. Right now, I'm deliciously in flavour.

In post 580, Rune wrote:He is spending a disproportionate amount of time responding to me or talking about me really defensively which seems unnecessary except to take advantage of
my intentionally poor play
to discredit me. But really, given the opinion on me of several of you, he shouldn't feel such a need to defend himself, except that I am right and he knows I am good enough to catch him and get him lynched unless he crushes me.

In post 666, Rune wrote:His read is baseless and really bad.
My somewhat trolling start
is his reason for me being a one-dimensional obvious scum or playing to lose. This is obviously a hilariously poor reason to scumread someone who isn't a complete noob (which he knows I am not - I refer again to the last game together where he points out that I am the best player he knows).

Basically he assumes that
because my start is not super constructive
that I am scum, and that my play is one dimensional - referring to the exactly one forum game I have that he knows about. That I am somewhat trolling only because some town idiots did it in that game. That if his read is wrong it is because I'm trying to lose.
Pretty sure there was more but this is all I can find for now. This should suffice regardless.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (isolation #36) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:55 am

Post by Ricastle »

Man Singer you totally jacked me. :l
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (isolation #37) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:14 am

Post by Ricastle »

Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (isolation #38) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:28 am

Post by Ricastle »

"at such an early stage"

You were trolling up until page twenty fucking one.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #790 (isolation #39) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:02 pm

Post by Ricastle »

Seiko is flailing pathetically. Seiko, actually respond to the case on you or you're dead.

Rune, BRO, TWIE, Seiko, all caught within the first 30 pages! This game is going flipping brilliantly.

On another note, Singer is now a townread.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #816 (isolation #40) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:44 pm

Post by Ricastle »

I am voting Rune who is another scumread...but I was about to hop anyway so.

VOTE: Seiko x Naomi
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #843 (isolation #41) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:55 pm

Post by Ricastle »

In post 831, Seiko x Naomi wrote:Yes because it's clearly my fault you two kept refusing to give a readslist despite me asking time and time again? And I don't care to discuss things with ricastle.
Good job responding to one of the most minor points in the post. Why won't you discuss things with me? Like wtf is that?
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #852 (isolation #42) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:00 pm

Post by Ricastle »

You may need this

Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #883 (isolation #43) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:15 pm

Post by Ricastle »

In post 871, Bacon and Egg wrote:VOTE: ricastle

Both of you stop it and vote the guy that began all this with the fucking shit case of "they are trying to look town".

~Wis
How are you seeing town from Seiko here? They're "not trolling"...sure bucko.

You've either not read my case or are bullshitting because my conclusion was clearly more sensible than that. They were doing more preaching about advancing the gamestate than actually doing so which lead me to believe that they were pushing the philosophy just for towncred.

There's only one person that will come out of this exchange looking like a fool and it isn't going to be me.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #886 (isolation #44) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:20 pm

Post by Ricastle »

The burden of proof is on you.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #895 (isolation #45) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:24 pm

Post by Ricastle »

In post 889, Bacon and Egg wrote:No, YOU are saying that they weren't advancing the gamestate. Back it up.
And you are countering by saying that they are! THAT SHIT NEEDS BACKING UP!
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #903 (isolation #46) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:30 pm

Post by Ricastle »

You do realise that if you cannot provide evidence that Seiko has been advancing the gamestate my point is proven completely?
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #907 (isolation #47) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:37 pm

Post by Ricastle »

:lol: + :facepalm: = smiley that needs to exist because I would love to use it rn
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #912 (isolation #48) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:51 pm

Post by Ricastle »

Who is scum then?
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #932 (isolation #49) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:13 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 255, Ricastle wrote:my original post was a gambit to get hydrated.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #934 (isolation #50) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:26 am

Post by Ricastle »

So about that logical thought process.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #942 (isolation #51) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:54 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 935, Espsyoncheage wrote:The hydrating thing was a stupid gambit designed to look like you were interested in finding scum, but had no real world applications.
What are you talking about? No it wasn't. I wanted to get hydrated, that's what I just said.

In post 935, Espsyoncheage wrote:The real scummy thing you did though was try to trump around your flavorclaim and get everyone else to claim, because you wanted to show off the fact that your fakeclaim has appropriate flavor.
Okay, so how confident are you in the previous point then? And why are you not pushing this point over the others?

As for the point itself, it is completely tinfoil and shows only your apparent bias against me.

In post 935, Espsyoncheage wrote:Your two moves were NOT really about finding scum (because yes you can scumhunt in multiball) you two moves were about getting towncred. That was the primary motivation and why you are scum. This stupid thing with Notty is just more of the same. Now you are pandering to players you think will give you townreads if you agree with them. All I see from your play is pandering for town-points, and if you were town you wouldn't need to do so.
What two moves? The hydrating stuff? Because as I just said scumhunting was not a motivation there.

Yes, it just so happens that other people are speaking my mind before I can. That's not my fault. You really don't have a basis for this towncred shit because it is clear I am hunting scum.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #946 (isolation #52) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:01 am

Post by Ricastle »

Axe, I suggest you reread. Seiko did NOT answer my case on them and instead opted to devolve into trolling. They were also the one who made the situation a shitshow in the first place.

Why am I scum btw? This is fascinating.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #949 (isolation #53) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:16 am

Post by Ricastle »

is what happens when you don't read the quotes someone is replying to. My comment was a reply to wgeurts's accusation that I was sucking up to other players.

Since when was Seiko obvtown? Can ANYONE tell me? And that is not even part of my case on Seiko. It wasn't about being overly defensive, but about the way that they defended themselves.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #950 (isolation #54) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:24 am

Post by Ricastle »

@Mod: Are hydrates during twilight valid?

no
Last edited by Pinksmoke on Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1044 (isolation #55) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:58 am

Post by Ricastle »

AFB, give us some solid reads please.

Pedit: We're lynching Seiko. Please hop on.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1051 (isolation #56) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:04 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 1047, Angry Frat BROs wrote:UNVOTE: NAA; VOTE: MarioManiac
Why?
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1111 (isolation #57) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:50 am

Post by Ricastle »

Come now, AFB...TWIE isn't even trying to play. He really isn't looking fazed by Sonic's tunnel either, and besides that hasn't been happening for bloody ages. Why are you going out of your way to defend someone who has deliberately sat around and refused to engage?
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1192 (isolation #58) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:43 pm

Post by Ricastle »

In post 1140, Bacon and Egg wrote:This is town-ns. He doesn't buy weak townreads. Look at Mod Error. Grey faked a fucking innocent on him yet ns continued scumreading him. It's the same here. He thinks I have ill intent in townreading him and says so. What he doesn't understand is that what looks weak to him is me not having the time I'd want to play how I'd want so I post what I can post. But regardless there is clear fucking town motivation in that.
That's so fucking easy to fake, or just do normally as scum. As they're scumreading you for it, and this is multiball, it's entirely likely that it could be the case.

In post 1141, Bacon and Egg wrote:Cheet Ricastle is scum because the push on Seiko is ridiculous, the flavor claim push was terribad, him being off Seiko while pushing for them also, and everything else I have said. I am not going to be repeating myself.
This case is shit. Why is it ridiculous? Do you think Seiko's actions in that exchange came from town? Because you've been townreading them based on anything other than that.

If the flavourclaim point is the same as wgeurts's, then it is pure bias as I have already explained why I wanted it. Looking for another motive is pretty much saying what my motive
would
be if I were scum, which is completely stupid when you're trying to convince people that I actually am scum (which, given my alignment, will inevitably fail).

I was off Seiko for a
very
short time of pushing them because I was voting another scumread. I voted them right after their first reply to me and before the argument started. You know this because you saw it happen. This nonsensical chainsawing is completely absurd, and is making me reverse my read on you.

Will get to other stuff now.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1195 (isolation #59) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:02 pm

Post by Ricastle »

In post 1179, Generic wrote:I suspect the exact wording of what the name of the purple group are called will be a town tell, because I cannot see anywhere a sample role pm to tip off scum.

Something to keep in mind. I nearly threw it out there but I only have one vote on me, by a player that has voted about 27 other people along the way.
^good as confirmed town

You've also brought to attention what could be a useful one-time pseudo-investigation tool. Thanks for that!

AFB had better provide some content the next time he's here, or else.

Randomidget...fuck low-hanging fruit, he's, like, buried in the fucking dirt fruit. I'd like to know your other choices for lynch today, Mario, because whatever they are they're almost certainly better D1 options than someone who isn't even here yet.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1203 (isolation #60) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:16 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 1198, Bacon and Egg wrote:This is shallow thinking. Even if they were scum and were scumreading me, they would not say so. I am the only one who is trying to support them, it HURTS their image to try and paint me as scummy.
Why would they keep quiet about a scumread when the pressure is on them and it would be favourable to direct said pressure elsewhere? And it's remarkable that you actually think someone you white-knight should be in your debt...that's such a conceited and warped way to view things. Also it's scummy as shit.

In post 1199, Bacon and Egg wrote:it wasnt a case. I am showing you are scum everytime I reply to you, I will never make a case.
This is really funny because you're actually the one who's being exposed as scum through this debate. This is also pretty much a concession of all your points in - just look at the bacon getting fried, people!
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1222 (isolation #61) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:30 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 1207, Espsyoncheage wrote:But seriously,
Metal Sonic plans to make a deal with Ricastle with Titus, one that is risky as town. Ricastle then sells his vote, also risky if he were town. However they set the deal up in a way they can abandon it yet still hydrate ricastle without looking odd (while ricsatle was hording hydrates). Then Ric abandons the deal and SB makes no mention of it. He also pushes low hanging fruit: rune.
What the hell was risky about it? Get real!

In post 1207, Espsyoncheage wrote:(his reasoning for SB being town again were "I don't like the wagon"). To make matters worse his "top scum read" is on the seiko wagon along with metal sonic. Why as town would you join a wagon composed of your scum reads?
WHAT? I never said either of those things! Oh and you do realise this is multiball, don't you?
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1223 (isolation #62) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:33 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 1219, Bacon and Egg wrote:The way YOU view things is the one that is ridiculously scummy. A hypothetical ns-scum would grab my words and try to ride them in order to survive. I am Wisdom, my word counts, and ns knows it. He would in no fucking way express dislike at my defending him like he did. He does it because he is town and he genuinely worries that I might be scum. It's all about fucking motivation.

But go on, twist everything into a world where motivations don't matter and everyone is scumbuddies
Oh look, another person conveniently forgetting this is multiball. Although it's fair enough in your case because if you acknowledged that your entire argument would fall apart leaving you exposed.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1227 (isolation #63) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:50 am

Post by Ricastle »

What, via your reasoning as to why they are town? Because that holds no water. You cannot apply scumhunting tells in multiball. Fucking simple as that.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1230 (isolation #64) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:37 am

Post by Ricastle »

AFB has been posting a lot without much content. Random has barely been in the game; I don't think being low-hanging fruit makes him town, but a lynch on someone who has simply not done anything isn't my idea of a good D1 lynch. I'd much prefer to hang scum that could give us significant information.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1234 (isolation #65) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:28 am

Post by Ricastle »

Yes because Seiko is on an IC/Mason level of town, right? Dear me.

Sucking up to your WKing would NOT be the best thing for his image. That would just make him look desperate. But apparently you aren't seeing this because your posts are the word of God.

That's fine and dandy GIF but there was nothing necessarily town about Seiko's scumread. They could easily replicate their paranoid attitude as scum in a game where they are also out to hunt scum, as far as I see it. And if they use such an attitude to hunt scum then why wouldn't they?
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1261 (isolation #66) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:43 am

Post by Ricastle »

"Dragons don't exist"

"Uh, no, they obviously do"

"Prove it then!"

"No, you prove that they don't!"

Here there is 0 proof provided that dragons exist. Therefore, it stands to reason that until the second person can provide proof in some form that dragons exist, they are talking out of their ass. You want to make your shitty baseless point anything more than a joke, Wisdom? Then get some fucking proof.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1264 (isolation #67) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:48 am

Post by Ricastle »

How are they advancing the gamestate? You tell me that.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1268 (isolation #68) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:54 am

Post by Ricastle »

The concept of posting by itself is not advancing the gamestate...these last 20 pages are testament to that. Questioning too. So you'd do good to find some examples of questions/posts they have made which are advancing the gamestate.

What 'things' have they made? That's a totally void statement.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1271 (isolation #69) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:59 am

Post by Ricastle »

advancing gamestate
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1272 (isolation #70) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:59 am

Post by Ricastle »

advancing gamestate
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1273 (isolation #71) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:00 am

Post by Ricastle »

advancing gamestate
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1274 (isolation #72) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:00 am

Post by Ricastle »

advancing gamestate
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1276 (isolation #73) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:00 am

Post by Ricastle »

advancing gamestate
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1277 (isolation #74) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:00 am

Post by Ricastle »

advancing gamestate
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1315 (isolation #75) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:22 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 1296, Bacon and Egg wrote:Doing things. Trying to read people. Trying to figure out motivations. Trying to figure out mechanics and how they are best utilized. Anything that ultimately is useful in achieving a town wincon.

I believe this is an obvious definition of advancing the gamestate.

Do you really want to argue that Seiko did absolutely nothing of all these? Were their posts just fluff?
Yes, I will argue that they were not doing any of those things in a useful quantity. In fact, they only ever discussed hydration once, in one post, when I asked them about it, and stated also that they didn't think such discussion was advancing the gamestate. What do you say to that?
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1319 (isolation #76) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:24 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 1312, Bacon and Egg wrote:You cannot meta off a single game. That's bullshit.

~Wis

In post 1140, Bacon and Egg wrote:This is town-ns. He doesn't buy weak townreads. Look at Mod Error. Grey faked a fucking innocent on him yet ns continued scumreading him. It's the same here. He thinks I have ill intent in townreading him and says so. What he doesn't understand is that what looks weak to him is me not having the time I'd want to play how I'd want so I post what I can post. But regardless there is clear fucking town motivation in that.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1345 (isolation #77) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:35 am

Post by Ricastle »

VOTE: Bacon and Egg
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1440 (isolation #78) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:19 am

Post by Ricastle »

Hey, what about Ricastle vs Bacon/Eggs? That one was awesome because I won.

I actually somewhat agree with .
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1453 (isolation #79) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:45 am

Post by Ricastle »

So, yeah, Mario...what are your other lynch candidates?
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1457 (isolation #80) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:16 am

Post by Ricastle »

:neutral:
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1480 (isolation #81) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:35 am

Post by Ricastle »

That is a twisted and bullshit version of events. What the fuck did I dodge? YOU were the one dodging your responsibility to show how Seiko was advancing the gamestate, and you STILL ARE.

I pushed Rune because he was intentionally trolling and being difficult for no real reason, using his flavour as the only excuse, when he wasn't actually willing to flavourclaim because he "didn't care about it". I pushed Seiko because they were going on about advancing the gamestate when they had not put effort into doing so themselves, which lead me to believe that they were just using it to look useful and get towncred. And I am pushing you because you are white knighting the everloving shit out of Seiko, refusing to back up empty statement after empty statement and expecting people to agree with you, and using ridiculous stubborn logic in your arguments.

Just look at this guy, Generic. He isn't interested in telling the real story; he'd rather change it so I can be scum and his ego can stay intact. He's the one not interested in actually scumhunting. He is scum and I'd love it if you voted him with me.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1496 (isolation #82) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:56 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 1483, Generic wrote:But both of you are showing conviction in what you are claiming... I'm not sold on either of you being the best lynch.

What are your other reads? Are those people listed all still scum reads for you, or are you reading different people as scum now?

What's your take on Humunculi?
I'm still scumreading Seiko hard. My scumread on Rune has weakened significantly to the point where I'm not at all confident in it anymore. TWIE is scum and AFB is a scumread, albeit the weakest of them all.

I have you, Sonic Boom, Mario, Singer, p2 and HH as town. I think for the most part HH has been on point and pretty indiscriminate. They're clearly making good effort to sort the game from what I've seen. Not sure about recently but I'm not really understanding your attack on them either.

Everyone else is null at the moment.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1498 (isolation #83) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:59 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 1488, Bacon and Egg wrote:"here is how i require you to read this guy, generic"

~Wis
I'm just laying out the facts. You're the one with the false narrative here.

And I take it you aren't interested in backing up your trite? This seems to be a running theme with each of our conflicts.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1506 (isolation #84) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:04 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 1501, Bacon and Egg wrote:no, you're twisting them to fit your narrative

shouldnt be engaging but yeah

~Wis
Sure, bucko. Just keep on replying only to what you want while pretending you have a leg to stand on.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1522 (isolation #85) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:16 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 1511, Generic wrote:Whoever managed the insta-read, what was it for you that cleared me?
Your opening regarding the town's name.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1541 (isolation #86) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:50 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 1534, Angry Frat BROs wrote:I think you are conceited and self-centered.
YEAH! That's my boy!
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1553 (isolation #87) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:02 pm

Post by Ricastle »

In post 1550, Bacon and Egg wrote:And then there's the fact that Ricastle seems way more capable and skilled than random - random won't survive for long if scum anyway.

~Wis
Aww, thanks. You won't be lynching me though.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1555 (isolation #88) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:29 pm

Post by Ricastle »

Don't need to. I'm just saying...it's not gonna happen.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1581 (isolation #89) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:57 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 1577, Bacon and Egg wrote:You won't find a single town game of mine where I don't "whiteknight" my townreads. Once again, you're being shallow.
Is ignoring your scumreads' rebuttals to all your points on them and still tunnelling on something you do in all your towngames as well?
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1587 (isolation #90) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:39 am

Post by Ricastle »

destroyed your entire case on me so unless you feel like responding to it now I'd suggest you start looking elsewhere.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1594 (isolation #91) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:51 am

Post by Ricastle »

That's also how mislynches happen.

Can anyone else tell me how tunnelling someone while refusing to neither back up your torn down case against them or even modify your read is town motivated?
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1602 (isolation #92) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:22 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 1597, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:This reminds me of my frustration with mastin in xenogears (hint: I was scum).

-Ceph
Is what I said wrong though? Would you put up with this as town?
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1629 (isolation #93) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:05 am

Post by Ricastle »

It's like I'm fated to be lynched or something. Everyone who has voted me so far has either made up or drastically exaggerated something I've done...like, WHERE did I chainsaw for Axe???

Also, I still want to be hydrated. I don't know where you got the idea that I didn't. Just because I'm not obnoxiously spamming the thread about it doesn't mean I don't want it to happen.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1659 (isolation #94) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:54 am

Post by Ricastle »

Hey AFB. Vote Bacon. He's scum as shit.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1663 (isolation #95) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:01 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 1660, Bacon and Egg wrote:yep, the two scumteams better work together to get rid of me

~Wis
If you think this, why aren't you self-voting?
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1686 (isolation #96) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:52 am

Post by Ricastle »

IT'S A WONDERFUL LAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIFE

BUT TWIE NEEDS DEATH
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1687 (isolation #97) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:53 am

Post by Ricastle »

FOR HE'S SCUM WITH BROOOOOOOOOOOO

THOUGH WIS COMES FIRST
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1689 (isolation #98) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:54 am

Post by Ricastle »

AS HE THINKS I'M HIS SCUM OPPOOOOOOOOHHHHHNENT

AND THAT MY LYNCH GIVES HIM CRED
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1690 (isolation #99) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:54 am

Post by Ricastle »

SO JUST VOTE BACON. GOODNIGHT PUPS.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1697 (isolation #100) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:18 am

Post by Ricastle »

Ceph, answer my .
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1738 (isolation #101) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:39 am

Post by Ricastle »

VOTE: TheWayItEnds

Here, Wisdom. Consolidate with me on this.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1762 (isolation #102) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:04 pm

Post by Ricastle »

@Cait: I don't want to be lynched and I won't let it happen easily. No, and yes.

I do like to feign arrogance, which I do in all of my games.

My wagon is complete bullshit though, like...Bacon has no viable points left against me, as his previous ones were all misreps and baseless statements he refuses to back up. Espsyon is voting me because my short-term deal with SB would apparently be "risky" to do as town which makes zero sense. Mario is voting me because I'm responding to everything with an answer of multiball even when it doesn't apply, which is an untrue exaggeration that anyone can see by quickly ISOing me. I have no idea why HH is voting me, and AFB is sheeping HH for diplomacy.

So before anyone thinks about voting me, I'd like them to consider if a 5-vote wagon with no clear drive behind it is a likely wagon on scum.

Also, Cait, why are you reading TWIE as town? All he has done is take potshots and have that stupid argument with Generic.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1763 (isolation #103) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:25 pm

Post by Ricastle »

Fake, not feign. I always think they're the same thing...
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1775 (isolation #104) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:54 am

Post by Ricastle »

is a pile of misreps. You have cited nothing in your argument with me. Quit lying.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1777 (isolation #105) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:59 am

Post by Ricastle »

Oh and what's funnier is that not only was full of misreps, but after I refuted them
you didn't back your points up
. So yeah you are blatantly full of shit.

Pedit: Okay. Refute then.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1779 (isolation #106) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:03 am

Post by Ricastle »

^^^LOOK AT THIS, PEOPLE. THIS GUY HASN'T GOT SHIT.^^^
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1784 (isolation #107) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:54 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 1781, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:Horseshit

This is basically a scumclaim to me
Yeah, I can tell immediately you haven't bothered reading my meta.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1789 (isolation #108) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:09 am

Post by Ricastle »

How the fuck do you feel justified handwaving a point about my meta when you don't even know my fucking meta?

This is unbelievable.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1833 (isolation #109) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:22 am

Post by Ricastle »

Hydrate: Singersigner
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1852 (isolation #110) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:58 am

Post by Ricastle »

I was a fucking counterwagon to Seiko!
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1858 (isolation #111) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:01 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 1854, Bacon and Egg wrote:seiko is town and a scum-driven wagon so yeah

~Wis
You really are one of the most self-absorbed players I have ever encountered.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1875 (isolation #112) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:22 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 1870, Bacon and Egg wrote:Yeah. I'm going to take it as "I can't back up shit and I am just arguing for the same arguing".
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1891 (isolation #113) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:44 am

Post by Ricastle »

How are you reading these posts, then? And can you show where I'm using multiball as an argument where it doesn't apply?
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1910 (isolation #114) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:34 pm

Post by Ricastle »

In post 1903, MarioManiac4 wrote:Pretty sure 1223 isn't an appropriate answer.
Hey, speaking of answers, why don't you answer ?

Singer, please hydrate yourself. I would rather have unfocused town win than scum.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1914 (isolation #115) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:50 pm

Post by Ricastle »

In post 1911, Seiko x Naomi wrote:Except I'm town

An I have to say, it's kinda funny with all the people whodont know me well running around calling me scum, all those who do are calling me town

Funny, huh?

And the second question?
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1915 (isolation #116) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:51 pm

Post by Ricastle »

I hate that glitch...(above is to Mario)
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1916 (isolation #117) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:56 pm

Post by Ricastle »

In post 1911, Seiko x Naomi wrote:Except I'm town

An I have to say, it's kinda funny with all the people whodont know me well running around calling me scum, all those who do are calling me town

Funny, huh?
This is just a fucking terrible-ass beetlejuice, and that's regardless of alignment.

How about some reads?
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1918 (isolation #118) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:17 pm

Post by Ricastle »

Mod, Randomidget is voting Bacon
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1924 (isolation #119) » Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:25 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 1922, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:Right before you started voting for Rune, he was calling Axe obvscum.
Immediately afterwards you awkwardly voted him.
What, the very first time? Because that's bullshit. Same with the other two times. The precedent for each was quite clear and had nothing to do with Axe.

In post 1922, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:You even drew attention to his read on Axe, tried to make it look bad and then said that his criticisms of your vote were equivalent to your criticisms of his vote.
Colossal misrep. I asked Rune why he had Axe as scum for pushing him based on his trolling and me as probtown for doing the same thing; that's got noting to do with votes!

In post 1922, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:And then you just drop the vote out of no where and move on.
Leads far better than him appeared, and he did start playing seriously after the push. It was an early push which failed to develop, so I just dropped it.

In post 1922, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:there are much much better reasons being talked about that you're ignoring
Enlighten me.

In post 1922, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:Wait, why exactly were you trying to get people to flavourclaim then?
It was a harmless initiative that
may
have resulted in some useful info to help us catch scum. I didn't see logically why anyone would have objections to it.

In post 1922, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:Why did you vote B&E in ?
It should be clear by reading the exchange. He was completely bullshitting and still is.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1927 (isolation #120) » Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:16 pm

Post by Ricastle »

I am voting TWIE.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1953 (isolation #121) » Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:34 pm

Post by Ricastle »

HEY BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERT

Vote TWIE!
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2001 (isolation #122) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:01 am

Post by Ricastle »

Wisdom, what would you dare yourself to do if I flipped town equivalent to your confidence in my alignment?
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2005 (isolation #123) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:49 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 2003, Bert wrote:Hey Ricastle I looked at your ISO and I can't find why you have been voting TWIE, and campaigning for others to follow suit
He has done effectively nothing and continues to do so. In regards to reads, he sheeped Bacon's, and the individual comments he made on them surmounted to umming and ahing. Other than that he has given a grand total of 1 definitive read this whole game. The only time he's properly engaged so far was to have a pathetic argument with Generic which he dragged out unnecessarily while stressing it wasn't a push. His excuse for his lurking is that he "didn't replace in" but I cannot bring myself to believe that any remotely experienced player's skill window is that narrow.

Basically, he's a hedger that pretends to do stuff sometimes.

In post 2003, Bert wrote:Relevancy - What does the ego part have to do with him being scum?
Nothing. But with this being multiball, it's hardly a case for Wistown either.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2009 (isolation #124) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:38 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 2006, TheWayItEnds wrote:do you have any reasons that arent terrible?
Do you have any reason as to why you aren't voting?
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2010 (isolation #125) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:39 am

Post by Ricastle »

Oh yeah, Bert, I forgot to tell you: Mario is scum. So hydrating him would not be a good idea.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2018 (isolation #126) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:17 pm

Post by Ricastle »

In post 2014, TheWayItEnds wrote:"your reasons are terrible"

"yeah well you havent voted."

you got me.
It's pretty obvious based off of your previous behaviour that you would not have explained why my reasons were terrible even if I asked. Come on.

Why don't you answer the question?
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2035 (isolation #127) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:03 pm

Post by Ricastle »

Who?
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2037 (isolation #128) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:37 pm

Post by Ricastle »

Oh lmao...I thought they were a new replacement. Turns out they're the other Jessica head :lol:
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2040 (isolation #129) » Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:17 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 2001, Ricastle wrote:Wisdom, what would you dare yourself to do if I flipped town equivalent to your confidence in my alignment?
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2056 (isolation #130) » Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:50 am

Post by Ricastle »

Singer, you still need to hydrate yourself.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2063 (isolation #131) » Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:45 am

Post by Ricastle »

Town
Sonic Boom
Homiletic Homunculi
Generic
Singersigner

Null-Town
p2
Espsyoncheage (very slight)

Null
Randomidget
Oversoul
ZZZX
Bert

Null-Scum
Cait Sith
Angry Frat BROs

Scum
MarioMan4
Seiko x Naomi
TWIE
Wisdom

Honestly Bert, I didn't like how you opened with a claim because it reminds me of what you did in the recent Greatest Idea where you opened the same way (for anyone unaware, he was scum that game). The rest of your content doesn't look that bad at a glance, which is admittedly all I have given it, so I don't know what exactly to make of you yet.

Cait gives me an uneasy feeling whenever I read her posts...I also found it weird when she suddenly hydrated Seiko with no explanation right after I first asked Singer to hydrate herself so Seiko wouldn't win. I can't recall her scumreading me or Singer, which made it especially unprecedented. I also remember a few people saying the Tammy head was looking strange based on meta so there's also that.

Mario is scum because he opportunistically joined my wagon, his reasoning for scumreading me being a shitty misrep. More to the point, he has dodged my requests to validate said reasoning
three times
. I cannot see that coming from town, and
absolutely not
from noobtown which I've read him as previously.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2249 (isolation #132) » Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:18 pm

Post by Ricastle »

Just checking in so everybody knows I'm still here. If you want me to talk about something in these last 7 pages, just ask because I have skimmed the fuck out of them in order to catch up at an adequate pace.

ZZZX is town. Also, @anyone, why is Singer scum?
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2251 (isolation #133) » Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:00 pm

Post by Ricastle »

MarioMan4
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2252 (isolation #134) » Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:00 pm

Post by Ricastle »

*Maniac
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2260 (isolation #135) » Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:23 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 2255, Bacon and Egg wrote:It's typical scum frustration for being caught for reasons they cannot understand and the fact I treat him how I do, not willing to talk with him or give him chances to defend himself, just fuels it. Scum are players too, they can have genuine emotion, that's nothing to townread people over.

~Wis
I hope the result of this game will go towards changing your attitude, I really do. Don't get it twisted, you aren't good at scumhunting; you're good at being stubborn and obnoxious.

It's not even about reasons I don't understand, anyway. It's about reasons I don't
know
. Every point that has been brought up against me, I have refuted, and so far I've gotten the last word in every exchange regarding them. All you've been doing since is spamming "Ric is scum" while expecting the possibility of anything other than frustration from the accused party...after they've asked you an innumerable amount of times to back up the read...do you honestly think that is an effective tactic?
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2262 (isolation #136) » Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:33 am

Post by Ricastle »

The fact you call them excuses doesn't make them excuses
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2283 (isolation #137) » Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:57 am

Post by Ricastle »

Bert, why did you ignore the readslist you asked for?
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2287 (isolation #138) » Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:21 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 2284, Bacon and Egg wrote:While wisdom is not here I'm open for compromise lynch as long as it happens within 48 hours.
MarioManiac4
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2294 (isolation #139) » Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:10 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 2288, Bert wrote:I didn't ignore it, I just haven't responded to it yet, and I'm very lazy so I've been forcing myself to ramble just so I actually don't lurk and fall behind in a huge as heck game. In that game you referenced, I was actually looking for scum as a 3rd party. Also, I remember asking you why Soren is scum, and you said "there is too much to point out, but everything in his ISO pretty much which would take forever to point out"

I can touch on that for a few things.

(1) My predecessor already claimed anyways (and took flak), so I wasn't giving out new info.

(2) the slight town lean you have on Esp seems based on early game. that's the slot I've been hedging about. They keep going back and forth with Wisdom when the two slots could have just gone their own ways and pushed their own reads without keeping on the arguing, which affects the gamestate flow of the game. Well, most of your reads are around the same as they were on page 30 or so. So I'm guessing your reads were stable after the first 30 pages, which makes sense as the game fluffed up after that.

(3) From what your reads list says: Seiko scum is for holding the game and not advancing the gamestate and faking looking useful. Mario is for not responding (and a bad vote on you). I agree about his avoidance being suspicious, he's lurking for whatever reason. Dunno why you think Wisdom is scum, because I think your scumread is for playstyle differences? I guess it's for presenting a BS case on you and not backing off? Agree on Frat BROs null-scum. Nulls make sense, there are a lot of them this game. I can't remember random posting in the lats few days, although I know you think ZZZX looks better now (I agree). I'm actually pretty suspicious of Esp at the moment. I'm guessing you read Sonic based on general play or interactions you've had with them.

I already know you didn't like TWIE's play plus his arguing unnecessarily with Generic.

Your townreads HH and Generic and Singer - dunno about Generic yet, can't write him off, but the other two - I'm worried a bit about Singer. What do you think of HH's play? I'm not going to call HH or Generic town for selfish paranoia reasons, just sort of out of respect for their scum games and personal paranoia.

I also admit I haven't paid too much attention to whatever gambit/test for getting hydrated you did earlier.

Spoiler:
In post 611, Ricastle wrote:@Wisdom: The only people to be affected by a flavour massclaim are scum, whose flavour I'd assume is different from town's. That's why.

After a bit of rereading on a few players I think Sonic, HH & Mario are town, Bacon probably town, and AFB, Rune & Seiko scum as my primary reads. Sonic looks definitively like bullish town; Mario looks like noob town at a glance and I liked Glass's two posts; and HH is being productive and making good points. I personally think Bacon's pedit complaints were more likely to come from town trying to get into the game and Wisdom's latest posts were good.

For all their talk about advancing the gamestate, Seiko has made very little effort to do so themselves. Most of their time has been spent arguing with Sonic about holding up the game which in turn was...holding up the game...subsequently, the only scumhunting they've actually done so far is a weak and forgettable push on Oversoul. They also quickly abandoned the conversation with me about the game in general. This all leads me to believe that their crowing about the gamestate is just a ploy to look useful. I also hated their responses to Sonic's initial push on them, looking back. It reads very much like "these are the wrong reasons to catch me".

AFB is giving me bad vibes all around. He's been buddying a lot and his pushes/suspicions have been very safe and passive. His interactions with HH are also making me uneasy but I'm liking HH so :?

I have the slightest townlean on Espyon if only for the fact that I haven't seen anyone really try to positively interact with them. I may be wrong on that though.

Rune's latest post has not convinced me in the least. His trolling was without question antitown so I have no idea why he's railing on Axe for attacking him about it, especially considering I did the same thing and he has me as probtown. I'm also suspicious of his interactions (directly or indirectly) with AFB.

That's all I've got for now. I'm not very focused on this game honestly so most of this is probably bullshit but I hope for that to change soon. Oh and just so y'all know I'm still the best hydrate target so if you could all hydrate me that would be great.

In post 724, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:Quick readlist from just me, even though I hate them, because yall don't seem to be able to keep my opinions straight.

Town
oversoul
afb
breakfast
mm4 (glass)
ricastle
p2
singer
zzzx
random
cait sith
sonic
rune
seiko
twie
espyondhfuhdcge
axe
Less town

-Ceph
Wow, you're excellently agreeable. That could be due to overexposure to Wisdom but still. :P On the subject of Wisdom, yes, that is more or less the basis of my read. Sonic is obvtown as far as I'm concerned.

The thing that keeps getting me about Espy is that everybody always has nothing but a bad word to say about them. Then again, that increases the probabilities of bussing...well, I'm not comfortable lynching them right now, anyhow.

When Singer was contributing I liked her a lot; namely, she spoke my mind before I could multiple times. I don't find it unusual at all for one to get lost & lose interest in a rapidly growing game like this while preoccupied with other matters. What's pinging you about her exactly?

HH's direction has had some good points and bad points, which is null, but I'm willing to trust them based on their good points; which were almost entirely in the early game when it wasn't complete chaos, so. What do you make of their play, if anything?

---------------------------------------------

Also, it's about time this was fully proposed.
Who is in favour of a Mario compromise wagon?

Getting to you now, Cheet.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2302 (isolation #140) » Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:38 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 2293, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:Lol. It's pretty great that you're implying that scum explicitly chainsaws people. Like "GRRR GET AWAY FROM MY SCUMBUDDY!" :P
What I meant was that each of my votes on Rune had a clear buildup towards it. Rune was barely, if at all, pushing Axe around any of those times either.

In post 2293, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:I have to say that you calling this the bolded rather than just a potential misunderstanding seems pretty jumpy and seems out of place for you having a townread on Ceph and I. Why the weird discrepancy?
Far as I see it, a misrep is a misrep, intentional or not. Although you are right; it was too abrasive. Nothing much I can say otherwise really.

In post 2293, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:Gonna need to be more articulate than that if you want me to take you seriously when you complain about people scumreading you for no reason.
At that point, he was relentlessly chainsawing for Seiko while refusing to actually defend them with material arguments. He's pretty much been like that all game - arguing for the sake of it while making as few concrete points as possible and acting arrogant all the same.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2307 (isolation #141) » Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:46 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 2298, Bert wrote:-> she came back and discussed with Wisdom about stuff (setup related, a defense of herself, and NK possibility of herself mostly), but managed to not give opinions about other players, even though she placed a vote on TWIE when she came back. i feel like she felt like she was onto something in the first 30 pages of the game, and the reads would probably hold true
Meh. Most of that I can easily see from disengaged/distracted town. And she was suspecting TWIE early on, wasn't she? I can't recall.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2332 (isolation #142) » Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:34 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 2329, AngryPidgeon wrote:Pardon me sir, but I'm an American and I didn't understand at least one of the words here
U serious? :P

Unlike the current wagons I think a Mario wagon will have enough support to actually go through. The game will continue to stagnate unless something changes soon so I say at this point we should just get it going.

VOTE: MarioManiac4

In post 2329, AngryPidgeon wrote:Why are people townreading ZZZX, I can't think of anything super notable that he's done except the worlds slowest and most neutral catchup posting.
I liked how he put himself out there against Wisdom. As said, nothing else he's done warrants much of a read, so yeah.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2335 (isolation #143) » Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:10 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 2333, AngryPidgeon wrote:I'd join if it got more steam. Then again, I'd say the same of most people at this point, but I think MM4 has a reasonable shot of flipping mafia.
Why not just join now? That'll
get
steam on the wagon. And I think your vote would be more useful there than just diplomatically sheeping HH.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2364 (isolation #144) » Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:21 pm

Post by Ricastle »

In post 2350, Cait Sith wrote:I'm still not feeling great about a ricastle lynch, but I'd still move my vote there. Ri castle if you are uneasy about me and you think people are worried about me by meta, why ARENT you engaging those people about it or looking it up for yourself? I didn't hydrate Neil's because I'm scum reading you or singer and the timing has nothing to do with it. I'd meant to hydrate him earlier and forgot. Im not going to hydrate singer because I think she's already a high priority night kill. And I feel better about giving it to Neiko than you. I don't know what my read on you is and I don't have a reason to believe you'd make a good hydrate choice nor would I be able to evaluate your choice whereas I don't have those problems with Neiko and quite frankly I just don't think you're a good hydrate choice.
People who know you have expressed uneasiness based on your meta. That's all I need, and all I care to need for that particular point.

You just forgot, eh. :neutral:
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2369 (isolation #145) » Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:49 pm

Post by Ricastle »

In post 2365, Sonic Boom wrote:MarioManiac replaced Glass

fuck no.

VOTE: TWIE
And what major relevance does that have exactly? Glass made 2 posts. Unless you're saying he obvtowned from that?
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2371 (isolation #146) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:32 am

Post by Ricastle »

I'd be down for hydrating p2.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2425 (isolation #147) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:31 am

Post by Ricastle »

:facepalm:
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2429 (isolation #148) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:33 am

Post by Ricastle »

Scum is either herding town the fuck around or this town is dumb as shit. Either way, if my lynch is what it's going to take for town to get its shit together, then so be it.

VOTE: Ricastle

Lynch any of my scumreads, or Bert, tomorrow. That is my only request. I'm out, motherfuckers!
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2447 (isolation #149) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:49 am

Post by Ricastle »

What's everyone's Crossy Road highscore? Mine's 781.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2449 (isolation #150) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:51 am

Post by Ricastle »

Hey AP, be a big bird and vote me will you? I'd hate to find a scummy pigeon nesting in my hedge.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2451 (isolation #151) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:52 am

Post by Ricastle »

Oh look, one page until 100.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2452 (isolation #152) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:53 am

Post by Ricastle »

Wouldn't that be a nice number to get to before day end?
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2458 (isolation #153) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:54 am

Post by Ricastle »

Which is smarter: Crows or pigs? The ongoing saga.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2460 (isolation #154) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:54 am

Post by Ricastle »

HAHA

BYE THEN
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2461 (isolation #155) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:55 am

Post by Ricastle »

100 coming up
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2464 (isolation #156) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:56 am

Post by Ricastle »

Yep, the big 1 0 0 folks. THREE digits.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2468 (isolation #157) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:57 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 2063, Ricastle wrote:Town
Sonic Boom
Homiletic Homunculi
Generic
Singersigner

Null-Town
p2
Espsyoncheage (very slight)

Null
Randomidget
Oversoul
ZZZX
Bert

Null-Scum
Cait Sith
Angry Frat BROs

Scum
MarioMan4
Seiko x Naomi
TWIE
Wisdom
WOAH A LIST WHERE DID THAT COME FROM
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2471 (isolation #158) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:58 am

Post by Ricastle »

""wisdom""
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2473 (isolation #159) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:59 am

Post by Ricastle »

Hey Wisdom it's your last chance to answer that pointless question!
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2478 (isolation #160) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:59 am

Post by Ricastle »

I need to have something to bring up post game.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2486 (isolation #161) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:03 am

Post by Ricastle »

Hey Wisdom, when we hit page 101 it would be a perfect time for you to start studying scumhunting 101!
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2490 (isolation #162) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:04 am

Post by Ricastle »

Hunting the other scumteam you dewfas
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2492 (isolation #163) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:06 am

Post by Ricastle »

Who's the bacon and who's the eggs btw?
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2500 (isolation #164) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:08 am

Post by Ricastle »

NOPE!
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2505 (isolation #165) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:11 am

Post by Ricastle »

Nobody wants to be the egg then.

You should get a woman in that hydra.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2507 (isolation #166) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:11 am

Post by Ricastle »

Get it?
EGG
?
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2512 (isolation #167) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:15 am

Post by Ricastle »

I'm assuming Wisdom gets that every year?
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2521 (isolation #168) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:22 am

Post by Ricastle »

Bacon ego shattering in 3...2...1...
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2529 (isolation #169) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:29 am

Post by Ricastle »

Even better: I can laugh at you in the dead thread.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”