Bert
Bert
Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra
Bert

Post Post #2325 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:45 am

Post by Bert »

Digressing here...WTP1 was the last game in which I requested to replace out (in contention for lamest replace-out reasons in lame-duckery history), so that is why I replaced into this game. I agree, I really think Wisdom is going to die either N1 or N2 so I am not even worried in the slightest about the slot.

In post 2321, Generic wrote:Is oversoul not playing this game anymore? He drops back into the shadows and gets largely forgotten. Is anyone actually town reading him?

Think he said in his last post (a day or two ago) that he's considering replacing out pronto if he isn't able to catch up pronto
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2326 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:47 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Fun fact: I actually wondered if Homunculus/TWIE/Wisdom was a scumteam somewhere around a few hours after I replaced. I actually felt a fairly strong moment of clarity about it, but I'm not really certain of it at all, lol.
Espsyoncheage
Espsyoncheage
Goon
Espsyoncheage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2327 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:50 am

Post by Espsyoncheage »

Okay real talk there is no way Wisdom gets nightkilled because he is the single biggest pro-scum voice in the thread. Unless one scumteam legitimately thinks he's on the other team, we're only getting rid of his pro-scum approach if we lynch him, otherwise we got to deal with it/ignore it.

390 posts of badposting and arguing with the playerlist? I PRAY for the day I draw scum opposite Wistown in a game.
Show
Winners of "
Team Mafia 2015
".
You're such a lame duck wgurts -Bone
And we lied. We're actually Old and Ugly –Aneninen
Speak for yourself Aneninen -wgeurts
Whatever my show now -Bone
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2328 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:53 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 2263, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:
In post 2243, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:I'm gonna try my darndest to give this game the love it deserves tomorrow.
-Cheet

So none?

Its ok, Big Bird is back, y'all can give me some love.

@Espsy: Obviously. And I have drawn scum against him! I won't count Jingle's game cause that game was actually broken, but I won in Legends which was arguable the best scumgame I've ever played (and holy shit was it harrowing and drama filled).
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2329 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:03 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 2294, Ricastle wrote:Who is in favour of a Mario compromise wagon?

Pardon me sir, but I'm an American and I didn't understand at least one of the words here (
Ya I'd be down, not sure why he hasn't gotten flak from anyone other than....me. Well maybe thats changed in the last 5 days or so, IDK.
)

Why are people townreading ZZZX, I can't think of anything super notable that he's done except the worlds slowest and most neutral catchup posting.

In post 2298, Bert wrote:I kept getting the feeling that the arguing with Wisdom became sorta strained but dragged on as a distraction.

Its Wisdom. All arguments with him are going to be some combination of inane and dragged on.

In post 2313, ZZZX wrote:If you dont want to fucking cooperation then I wouldnt give a fuck. I will literally just go out of my way and check every single thread you played in until i find scum games.

No one is obligated to go find meta for you LOL. Some of us find meta to be rather useless 9 times out of 10. If you care, then go find it.
Espsyoncheage
Espsyoncheage
Goon
Espsyoncheage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2330 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:20 am

Post by Espsyoncheage »

I find ZZZX to just be lazy, and that's not alignment indicative either way. I don't think he's done much to warrant a town or scum read.
Show
Winners of "
Team Mafia 2015
".
You're such a lame duck wgurts -Bone
And we lied. We're actually Old and Ugly –Aneninen
Speak for yourself Aneninen -wgeurts
Whatever my show now -Bone
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2331 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:23 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I mean thats basically been my impression of him. A lot of people are like "lol town" on him for it though which is inane.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2332 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:34 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 2329, AngryPidgeon wrote:Pardon me sir, but I'm an American and I didn't understand at least one of the words here
U serious? :P

Unlike the current wagons I think a Mario wagon will have enough support to actually go through. The game will continue to stagnate unless something changes soon so I say at this point we should just get it going.

VOTE: MarioManiac4

In post 2329, AngryPidgeon wrote:Why are people townreading ZZZX, I can't think of anything super notable that he's done except the worlds slowest and most neutral catchup posting.
I liked how he put himself out there against Wisdom. As said, nothing else he's done warrants much of a read, so yeah.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2333 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:06 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I'd join if it got more steam. Then again, I'd say the same of most people at this point, but I think MM4 has a reasonable shot of flipping mafia.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2334 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:34 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 2327, Espsyoncheage wrote:Okay real talk there is no way Wisdom gets nightkilled because he is the single biggest pro-scum voice in the thread. Unless one scumteam legitimately thinks he's on the other team, we're only getting rid of his pro-scum approach if we lynch him, otherwise we got to deal with it/ignore it.

390 posts of badposting and arguing with the playerlist? I PRAY for the day I draw scum opposite Wistown in a game.

biggest pro-scum voice

only player defending town

ok.jpg
As the last rays of sunlight fade, one killer chases another through the tangled madness of the city.
A flash of steel announces the presence of his quarry.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2335 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:10 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 2333, AngryPidgeon wrote:I'd join if it got more steam. Then again, I'd say the same of most people at this point, but I think MM4 has a reasonable shot of flipping mafia.
Why not just join now? That'll
get
steam on the wagon. And I think your vote would be more useful there than just diplomatically sheeping HH.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2336 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:04 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I'm not really interested in making a splash right now. This game Day needs to end and I'm certainly not feeling up to corralling all the screeching orangutans onto a wagon.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2337 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:21 am

Post by Wisdom »

Add AngryPidgeon to lynches I accept for today
p2
p2
Townie
p2
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2338 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:53 am

Post by p2 »

93 pages
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2339 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:47 pm

Post by singersigner »

PAGES 1-10. :D

from TWIE is weird because it doesn’t explain HOW he’s lying...just seems like he’s taking a potshot to discredit Sonic, the next several posts, etc, etc. Consider me officially on board with policy lynching him in any other game I ever happen to be in with him.
: why did you like Ricastle as town based off of his one post?
and from Sonic suck monkey balls for creating hydra dissonance publicly in thread. There’s no reason to respond to your partner in thread when you can easily talk on chat or PM or whatever (yes I already mentioned this but it seemed particularly relevant to say again).
from HH is a pity party post with literally no notion of who is or isn’t actually responding, especially since they haven’t actually been engaging anyone in particular, just kind of filling in random theory. I initially read it as frustrated town wanting more town reads, but then he doesn’t make any move toward calling out the people giving reads that didn’t have one on him.
from Seiko...I don’t think anyone followed up on why Titus’ entrance was terrible?
from Oversoul is just an opportunistic scum trying to get away with a policy lynch after recently avoiding TWIE’s policy lynch. Very bad.
is a very leading question from Seiko...”what do you think HH has done this game that is unlikely to come from scum” is a pretty big burden of proof to say that nothing they’ve done could ever be faked in the history of ever.
BY POST
159, 165,
184 OVERSOUL IS STILL JUST TALKING THEORY AND SHIT OUT OF HIS ASS.
...damn...in hindsight, I have no idea why Axe would think it’s clear that Oversoul should be hydrated...I wouldn’t be surprised if this turned out to be scumbuddies. >_>
from AFB brings up a point and a general sentiment I’ve noticed now in late game...GiF wasn’t being townread, and all of a sudden Wisdom starts taking over and spamming/trying to control the game...why is that?
...@Bacon...what do you mean pie hasn’t been his obvtown self, yet? What would you have expected from a multiball game?
...@HH...could you elaborate on the “night and day” of AFB’s scum/town game here?
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2340 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:51 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

@Singer: I'd expect that from Wisdom regardless of whether or not GIF was presently epic failing at being maf. I'd say I have a read on the slot atm, but I really don't; gut tells me that I shouldn't just town-bin them though despite their assertiveness and activity.
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2341 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:19 pm

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In post 2337, Wisdom wrote:Add AngryPidgeon to lynches I accept for today

No
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2342 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:22 pm

Post by Bacon and Egg »

@Bacon...what do you mean pie hasn’t been his obvtown self, yet? What would you have expected from a multiball game?

Pie's obvtownness comes from his strong scumhunting. It's a multiball so I wasn't just gonna obvtown him just based on the scumhunting arc. I do townread thst slot though bc of notsci.

@AP: Maybe you can talk to me.
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2343 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:23 pm

Post by Bacon and Egg »

Oh also compromise lynch it is.

VOTE: MM
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2344 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:25 pm

Post by Bacon and Egg »

@singer: wisdom is good at keeping pace with fast moving game. I, unfortunately, am not. I've been mostly talking to him via Skype (which itself is p hard cos of the almost polar opposite timezone) and when I had a chance to talk to him I was in my morning job. Now I don't have that anymore (for how long dunno) so I'm gonna have a bit more time.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2345 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:28 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Ok fine VOTE: MM4
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2346 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:28 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Are we still hydra ing Seiko?
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2347 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:23 pm

Post by Bert »

VOTE: MM4
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2348 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:33 pm

Post by Cait Sith »

Generic - I asked you earlier what you thought the hydration thing does, but I don't see where you answered.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2349 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:37 pm

Post by Generic »

Well from what I gather, it promotes someone to a PR, and they in turn also get to pick someone to make a PR.
"In mafia, I've learned to always be wary of yes men. It's also a good idea to always be wary of Generic, because you never know what he's going to try to do."

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”