Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (isolation #2) » Mon May 23, 2016 1:42 pm

Post by Daenerys and Dragons »

Our normal vote doesn't work but the Spider vote is a substitute.

-SC
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (isolation #3) » Tue May 24, 2016 3:31 am

In post 31, Reasonably Irrational wrote:
In post 10, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:
Spider Vote: Hastur and Muriel

Get hyped!

-SC
In post 17, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:
In post 14, Sensei wrote:
In post 10, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:
Spider Vote: Hastur and Muriel

Get hyped!

-SC
Why pull this out now?
Because of what happens when we don't pull that out
To demonstrate
VOTE: Hastur and Muriel

Now wait for a VC

-SC
This particular move is fairly townie. We just came out of a game where we knew someone didn't have a vote, so it wouldn't have been unreasonable for them to simply show they didn't have one, but revealing a unique vote tag to add the vote is good for town to know of. Thinking about it though, I guess it's not as big a deal as if the owner of the vote weren't outed when they used it since it's public, but scum could have gained a good amount of town cred by pretending to be voteless(since why would scum ever be unable to vote? blah blah).

-Cerb

pedit: Thank you Varsoon.
For the record, we could have also used it privately and not revealed we controlled the spider vote, but that seemed silly to me since I'd like people to actually know who we're voting.
Ranger's "I don't want to claim because of what Varsoon said" post seemed townie to me actually. Lilith and I had the same paranoia about claiming, and I don't see what was so wrong about expressing that.
Continuing to catch up.

Fyi lilith is having IP blacklist issues so it will just be me posting for a while!
Patches the Spider is unrelated to our Spider vote also, we asked Varsoon.
-SC
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (isolation #4) » Tue May 24, 2016 3:34 am

In post 97, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 89, Reasonably Irrational wrote:pedit: xkfyu, it's your job to come up with the topic, if I knew what I wanted to talk about I would have asked a specific question! I mean, I guess you could comment on this whole little Nahdia/A50/Sensei/Me thing we have going on here.
Alright, here's something. I too have a negative utility (technically two, but one will likely go away relatively quickly) that would normally warrant a first-post claim, but just like Ranger, I'm also going to forego the claim. As such, I see absolutely nothing about Ranger's post that causes me any concern.

On the Almost50 stuff, I didn't think there was anything particularly wrong with his posts so far. In fact, they seemed to me to be coming from a well thought out mindset.

And Nahdia seems to be her usual over reactionary self when people question her. I've played a few recent games with her, and that seems to be pretty standard for her. Though, she was town in all of those games, so I can't say that she doesn't do that as scum as well.
I really like this analysis!
In post 98, Shinobi wrote: I don't really think my case on Ranger is good anymore but I'm struggling to find an alternative.
And I really don't like this. There's nothing stopping you from dropping the case and moving on, but you're sticking to it because ???

Spider Vote: Shinobi

-SC
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (isolation #5) » Tue May 24, 2016 3:45 am

Spoiler:
In post 103, Almost50 wrote:
In post 55, Ranger wrote:{D&D}
{Mixed 6}
{Sensei, Nahdia, Zulfy}
{Fire Assassin, Toogeloo,
Almost50
}
{Shinobi}
One.
She's town ... I think. *"half" a sigh of relief*
In post 69, Xkfyu wrote:Aaaaand I'm here.

VOTE: Almost50

To remember the good times.
I wouldn't have expected anything less. :lol:
Nice meeting you again, mate.
In post 76, Nahdia wrote:
In post 71, Shinobi wrote:
In post 70, Nahdia wrote:do u want me to use different words, Shinobi?

*pulls out thesaurus*

frenzied and mendacious
:igmeou:
suspicious and duplicitous?
bread and butter.
toast and jam?
Tom and Jerry
Starsky and Hutch :P
In post 78, Rylai and Lina wrote:oh and @almost please go back to your obv town/scum style . I want to read you ;)

~Rylai
In post 80, Rylai and Lina wrote:I really don't like baka (almost's) reason for not participating in RVS.

Baka. don't be like that! Participate!

~Rylai
I thought the point of signing your post is to tell us which head is posting. Using the HYDRA name doesn't exactly serve that purpose. :wink:

OH, and I'm NOT THE COP if that helps. :P
(but we can let everybody else play a little just so that I can get better reads on them all.) :wink:

OK..

FA is "relaying" some town vibes to me, albeit still weak ones.
Cerb is "reasonably" town by now.
I'm "clinging" to a town read on Kling as well.
I want to lean to town on Cakez, but I just can't bring myself to fully trust you, "Sir". :P
Nothing "Xtremely" off about Xf either.
I'm leaning town on Zulfy, but I'm unable of coming up with a pun for him. :(
And Ranger is also in my town "range".

Still not sure whom I would want to lynch, but I think this is a fair bet (considering it can't be changed, so it has to be someone I'm fairly reading TOWN, and I hope I'm not being irrational here.)

HUNTMASTER VOTE: Reasonably Irrational

Time for me to go have some "sweet dreams" (please don't let anyone put me in a "nightmare", Varsoon)

P-edit: Did you all decide to post while I'm composing this????? :eek:

I think this is town Almost. The paranoia of RVS quickhammers + these little reads look like his town game. He fooled me in Soccer Spirits though.
In post 109, Rylai and Lina wrote:Is there anyone else having trouble understanding my posts?

I though my English got better sinsce noone had any kind of problem with it in past 2 months :(

~Rylai
Your posts have been fine, don't worry.

Zulfy's trollish behavior is NAI. He's always like this.
In post 155, Hastur and Muriel wrote: Also, two spider-related roles is two too many, so I'm at least hoping the two are connected. Did anyone notice WHEN Patches was added to the playerlist? Prequel phase? Start of Day 1? After the Spider Vote was placed? Could be relevant. Although, possibly not, since Patches is listed as not voting. Equally interesting is that the vote on us is just listed in the VC as [Spider], not adding the D&D player name. Not sure if that's standard for extra votes (i.e if a Fire or Bolt vote would display the same way), but if not, that could be important. I also don't really see revealing the Spider Vote as giving D&D credit either way.
Patches was added in the Day 1 VC. Not connected to us.
Do you have any reads for us Mr Hobbes?
In post 160, Shadow_step wrote:Had to read 7 pages in one go.

Super saturated.

VOTE: Xkfyu
I don't like this entrance at all. It doesn't add anything and has a vote on someone who hasn't been scummy at all. Want to hear more from this slot.
In post 168, Rylai and Lina wrote:Daenerys and Dragons can you change your spider vote or its perma?

I'm curios flavor vise.

~Rylai
We can!
In post 178, Toogeloo wrote:People who have played Bloodborne or any of the Souls games...

...do you guys prefer PvP, co-op PvE, or just playing solo? What kind of Covenants do you like? Do you plan your builds in advance, or do you level as necessity dictates?

These are some what randomly important questions.
What exactly is the point of these questions?

-SC
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (isolation #6) » Tue May 24, 2016 3:46 am

In post 188, Shinobi wrote:I already dropped it and moved on?
Not at the time of that post I quoted.

Patches - why should we trust you?

-SC
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (isolation #7) » Tue May 24, 2016 8:02 am

In post 191, Shinobi wrote:
In post 190, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:

-SC
This doesn't make any sense - I moved on before you even voted me at all.
You didn't actually read my ISO, did you?
No, why would I have read your ISO? I voted you during catchup.
In post 193, Patches the Spider wrote:
In post 190, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:

-SC
Why shouldn't you?

I am controlled by a Master. One who, not unlike yourself, saw fit to immediately display the functionality of one of my abilities. I could have just crept in the shadows, but instead I have cast myself into the bright light of town's purview.

We, my Master and I as a collective, are in essence a modified double voter. Should my Master ever have information they wish to be made public without revealing their own identity, I also carry that function. Assuming, of course, we are capable of keeping it a secret.
I *think* this is a townie ability. It'd be a pretty bizarre scum ability and the way it's posting seems like it's open.
Then again, it is a Varsoon game.
In post 194, Shadow_step wrote:
In post 189, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:I don't like this entrance at all. It doesn't add anything and has a vote on someone who hasn't been scummy at all.
Want to hear more from this slot.
Sure.

It's not a serious vote.

As to why I voted him, it's because we know each other from another gaming site.
Ah I thought it was serious. Do you have any content to share with us though?
In post 212, Nahdia wrote:lmao tbh you sound like
exactly
how I act when I get unwanted attention as scum.
ABR is usually like this as town. If anything the outburst definitely gives me an early townread there.

ABR - wouldn't showing ignorance be a town tell rather then a scum tell?
-SC
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (isolation #8) » Tue May 24, 2016 9:13 am

In post 229, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 189, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:
In post 178, Toogeloo wrote:People who have played Bloodborne or any of the Souls games...

...do you guys prefer PvP, co-op PvE, or just playing solo? What kind of Covenants do you like? Do you plan your builds in advance, or do you level as necessity dictates?

These are some what randomly important questions.
What exactly is the point of these questions?
What is the point of a random vote stage?

Maybe I
have
to ask these questions.
Maybe I'm just using them to measure people in some way.
Maybe I just couldn't think of anything else to post.
Ewww RQS
Do tell what these questions revealed to you at some point.
In post 234, Toogeloo wrote:I honestly don't know what to make of Patches.

I didn't pay enough attention at the start to see if Patches was on the roster prior to the [SPIDER] Vote or not. Patches is also talking in a very role play-esque manner, and I have a hard time thinking that a player was asked to join the game as part of the setup with a pre-existing role which would also mean their alignment was disclosed to them prior to sign ups closing (more like before sign ups even started tbqh).

I have some theories, none of which really make me believe that Patches is an actual player though. First is, Patches might be an "NPC" which would be a Mafia first for me. Patches could simply be in the game to give us a Day 1 lynch that rewards Blood Echoes without fear of lynching anyone important so that we may make purchases while still giving us at least some information to work with from an actual day 1, but also giving us the first Night of the game which is where the magic of this game really happens.
I think it's a player-controlled secondary account, it's claimed as much.
In post 236, Zulfy wrote:Anyone wanna join my nightmare?
Why claim this so openly O.o
In post 238, Gee Willikers wrote:
Daenerys and Dragons (SirCakez & lilith2013 Hydra)

As other's have discussed before: you shouldn't assign too much alignment to their revealing of the spider vote. One thing I however would like them to do is post "
Potato Vote: -Player-
", the fact spider is in the vote-counts as [Spider] is a little odd and I'm wondering whether there's something more to it. Also I don't understand how they could "not reveal they control the spider vote" (post ) if they have to use it via posting a certain bolded line. Not very happy with the fact they're unwilling to revise their Shinobi vote despite it being shown that their original reasons aren't valid any more, can't really find a scum intent for this behaviour on the other hand though.
We could have PMed Varsoon to use the Spider votes as opposed to posting them in public.
My original reasons (mine as opposed to ours since Lilith hasn't commented on Shinobi yet) are still valid. I didn't like Shinobi's push on Ranger. Just because he's stopped it now doesn't mean it just didn't happen.

-Dragons (SC, lilith is Daenerys)
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (isolation #9) » Tue May 24, 2016 11:17 am

Daenerys head is here.
In post 15, Fire Assassin wrote:
In post 12, Shinobi wrote:Hi.
I'm not going to vote yet.

How is everyone?
I am doing fine. It is interesting you want to stick out so much this early without a vote yet.
I am taking note of this.
What have your thoughts been on this slot? Has this post affected your read on Shinobi at all?
In post 45, Sensei wrote:VOTE: RI
Why?
In post 51, Shinobi wrote:
In post 46, Nahdia wrote:
In post 28, Almost50 wrote:I had the intention of voting random(idget) with the reason being it's a "random" vote. Seeing he already had been voted twice though I chickened. I read something in the frequently asked questions that made me second think the whole process of "random voting" and/or even "voting for pressure". the thing I'm referring to is someone with "bolt" could count for 5 votes all by their own. That combined with the game I've just finished (with many of those involved in this game) that had double voting mechanics, vote stealing mechanics and threshold messing mechanics ... *Shrug* I just didn't want to take a chance this early into the game (at least not until I know what I'm doing in the first place).
This vote seems sort of unprompted to me. Why?
In post 47, Ranger wrote:Arg!
In a normal game, I'd be claiming, but Varsoon specifically warned us against doing that. :/

Just...keep it in mind.
I don't like this post - it's generic albeit useless advice made to appear helpful when it isn't.
VOTE: ranger
Yeah I'm gonna go ahead and say ew. First comment just repeats something somebody has already said; second one.. Have you ever played with Ranger, Shinobi?

I like RI's against Shinobi but then 63 takes Shinobi's stance against Nahdia. Kinda feels like scum trying to stir up arguments, but I'll reserve judgment.

Don't like Shinobi's push on Nahdia re: failing to provide walls to explain a single, early, vote. And the way he just gave up on that when Cerb started questioning him bothers me. He didn't even attempt to argue further.

is slightly less bad.

Shinobi, why are you "strong townreading" RI in ?

If you think your reason for townreading Nahdia is silly, why are you townreading her? (What's silly about it?)
In post 103, Almost50 wrote:
In post 55, Ranger wrote:{D&D}
{Mixed 6}
{Sensei, Nahdia, Zulfy}
{Fire Assassin, Toogeloo,
Almost50
}
{Shinobi}
One.
She's town ... I think. *"half" a sigh of relief*
This seems like a ridiculously shallow reason for writing someone off as town. What's stopping her from imitating her reads on you as scum?

Liking RI for town so far.
In post 113, Mixed6 wrote:Some thoughts from the Troll head:

Reasonably Irrational is a bad lynch for today. I'm glad to see that no one's going for it. Regardless of alignment there's work being done there that will help town with connections down the road.
Wording-wise, this kind of skeeves me out. "There's work being done there" (kind of an awkward way of phrasing it; as if the work is being done to them) "that will help town with connections down the road" (sounds like they know who town is or aren't referring to themselves as town..?). I can't tell if this is just a stylistic thing but... Yeah the wording here gives me the creeps.

I think I'm leaning town on Sensei for -125.

from H&M tells me they haven't read too closely if they don't know what's going on with the Spider vote and I think it's scummy they are trying to call it "interesting"--like trying to feel out if there's any traction for a wagon on us--rather than ask us to our face what's up with the vote or just outright put pressure on us. Their 161 feels slightly better but, again, why not just ask us directly?

is so gross. No reasoning/thought process/reads, I don't think Xkfyu stands out particularly at this point, no comments on the game after six pages? really?

doesn't change my mind. What's the point of reading those six pages--or declaring that you've done so--if you have nothing to say about them?

Reminder to self to re-read 238.

I believe that's me all caught up. I'm currently on vacation so I'm gonna be doing a lot of these posts for the next little while, I guess. Apologies for the crappy formatting, I'm on mobile and this was a bitch and a half to write.

-Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (isolation #10) » Tue May 24, 2016 11:17 am

Zulfy, do you have any reads?

-Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (isolation #11) » Tue May 24, 2016 11:26 am

Would you like to share them?

-Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #426 (isolation #12) » Wed May 25, 2016 2:08 am

In post 285, Reasonably Irrational wrote: D&D: Please demonstrate that you may move this vote privately.
We did, to Hastur and Muriel!
In post 294, Mixed6 wrote:After discussing with Zorblag, the wise and level-headed professor, I'm announcing our candidacy for master of the hunt Night 2.

We're going to find scum.

We're going to get powers.

We're going to win.

HUNTMASTER VOTE: Mixed6
I'd support this but lilith had some concerns about the Zorblag head so not going to yet. This definitely reads like town ABR to me though.
In post 300, Almost50 wrote:
In post 285, Reasonably Irrational wrote:A50: So prior to you targeting her, Nahdia was your strongest scumread, and now she's your strongest townread? Just want to make sure I'm reading your post correctly.
>>>> "of the 5 on my wagon" <<<<
Are you just scumreading everyone on your wagon?

Continuing catchup

-Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #427 (isolation #13) » Wed May 25, 2016 2:15 am

In post 330, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 285, Reasonably Irrational wrote:Toogeloo : Do you have anything to share with the class?
there was a post I didn't particularly care for, but that player's slot is apparently being town read by multiple people, so I'm reserving judgement.
I don't like this. Just because others are townreading a player doesn't mean you should hide your scumread on them.
In post 348, Gee Willikers wrote:Cerb, the way to resolve this huntsmasters thing is simply to vote him. I'm afraid this is the best option, there's nobody else in the game I'd trust voting for.
Huntsmaster Vote: Mixed6

~wgeurts
Mixed6 is the only person in the entire game you trust for Master of the Hunt?
In post 363, Shadow_step wrote:
In post 347, Shinobi wrote:
In post 339, Mixed6 wrote:@Shinobi, there are no threats there, I'm just letting you know what the situation is. You're acting scummy right now. I'm not being nice about it. You seem to be implying you've got more than just reads, though. Unless you think we're idiots we can probably handle leads. If you're not just blowing smoke and you want to help town here you should pick up your game.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
No, I'm implying that I'm hard to read. Try asking your other head about it some time.
I'm not really trying to come off condescending or anything about it either - I've played this game for a long time and I'm so confusing that a surprisingly large number of players outright give up trying to read me after a few games.

I don't think that your case is that strong considering most of the people posting (aside from me apparently) look okay and there's very little separating the slew of current inactives warranting voting any of them over any others, which puts me in a weird spot considering
I don't really care who we lynch among them since, you know, they're not doing anything and they're not trying to move the game in any significant direction.

Lot of scum benefit than town, in getting players with lower activity lynched. As it generally means that town won't learn much.
In post 384, Shadow_step wrote:
In post 372, Shinobi wrote:Just tell me what your reads are.
I'm reading Almost 50 as town(slightly) because of the reasons stated in #221.
It's relatively easy to jump on his wagon right now, I think there is at least one scum on his wagon.
Sensei most probably, never explained his vote on A50.

Nahdia seems to be getting a free ride so far for her weird posting style, which apparently she does a lot as town, which she can easily duplicate as scum too. Weak vote on A50 before, now she's voting RI for meta reasons.
In post 298, Nahdia wrote:i HATE META.
So what the fuck is going on?
In post 385, Shadow_step wrote:UNVOTE:

VOTE: Sensei
These three posts from Shadow_step are all really bad. His response to being asked to make content is basically, "scum benefit from lynching lurkers" which is ???
And then the reasoning for his Sensei votes stinks as well.
In post 390, Randomnamechange wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: reasonably irrational
I have reason to believe this is scum.
I will try to engage more with this game, but I won't be able to have many convos due to timezones.
I will give a readslist when I am at a computer.
Do share these reasons at some point.

-Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #428 (isolation #14) » Wed May 25, 2016 2:18 am

In post 422, Bogre wrote:
In post 220, Nahdia wrote:ok friendo let's work together and do some sicknasty scumhunting and hold hands and frolic through daisy fields and live happily ever after. i totally and completely forever and ever disavow my previously stated scumvibes on u. totes. for sure. 100%. no take-backsies.
First off - is it too much to ask for grammar, spelling, and sentence structure?

I feel a lot of Nahdia's posts are just obstructionist dribble. Someone before mentioned this is a Nahdia meta. Regardless, there's like no wheat in any of the chaff that I can see.
Wtf is this? How do you get from bad grammar to "obstructionist dribble"?

Probably going to vote Shadow after Varsoon does a VC showing we moved the vote privately.

-Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #445 (isolation #15) » Wed May 25, 2016 3:30 am

Shadow why are you only bringing up this "opportunistic vote" over 10 pages after it was made?

-Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (isolation #16) » Wed May 25, 2016 7:59 am

In post 475, Varsoon wrote:
"…I pray you have found meaning, and comfort, in the waking world."
-The Plain Doll
VOTECOUNT 1.06

Shadow_Step (5):
Shinobi, Sensei, Gee Willikers, Bogre, Nahdia
Patches the Spider (2):
Zulfy, Toogeloo
Toogeloo (2):
Fire Assassin, Klingoncelt
Shinobi (2):
Ranger, Randomidget
Hastur and Muriel (1):
[SPIDER]
Sensei (1):
Shadow_Step
Rylai and Lina (1):
Patches the Spider
Bogre (1):
Rylai and Lina
Almost50 (1):
Mixed6

Not Voting (7):
Yume, Hastur and Muriel, PeregrineV, Almost50, Xkfyu, Reasonably Irrational

With 22 Alive, it takes 12 to Lynch.
Deadline
: (expired on 2016-06-06 23:00:00)
The Master of the Hunt is
Klingoncelt
The Hunter's Party is
Mixed6, Shinobi, and Almost50
The Chosen Chalice Ritual is
Pthumeru Chalice - Depth 1.
Available Chalice Dungeons:
Spoiler:
Pthumeru Chalice
- Depth 1
Hintertomb Chalice
- Depth 2
Ailing Loran Chalice
- Depth 4
Great Isz Chalice
- Depth 5

Spoiler: HUNTMASTER VOTE
Mixed6 (3):
Mixed6, Gee Willikers, Ranger
Reasonably Irrational (2):
Almost50, Reasonably Irrational
@RI: please note we have proved we are able to move our spider vote privately.

-Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #507 (isolation #17) » Wed May 25, 2016 8:01 am

In post 504, Fire Assassin wrote:
In post 503, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:@RI: please note we have proved we are able to move our spider vote privately.
Is this supposed to be a subtle threat?
No...? Cerb asked us to confirm that we could have simply said nothing about that vote being ours.

-Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #511 (isolation #18) » Wed May 25, 2016 8:03 am

In post 487, Almost50 wrote:
In post 300, Almost50 wrote:
In post 285, Reasonably Irrational wrote:A50: So prior to you targeting her, Nahdia was your strongest scumread, and now she's your strongest townread? Just want to make sure I'm reading your post correctly.
>>>> "of the 5 on my wagon" <<<<
Are you just scumreading everyone on your wagon?

Continuing catchup

-Dragons
*ROTFL*
Basically, I will tend to "suspect" everyone who voted me that early, as I've been a potentially low hanging fruit to some extent, and nobody had a real reason to vote me (I'm just being lazy, but NOT being scummy).

HOWEVER, truth be told I would have expected a MUCH MORE aggressive approach from scum!Xf (not that I played with him as scum before, but I know he tormented me while we both were town, and I know he knows he can drive me up the wall if he wanted to. For him not to use this approach is enough for me to assume he's town).

Nahdia, um.. she started by scum reading and voting me just like she did in the previous game. However -also just like in the previous game- she moved on pretty quickly. That and "other stuff" that I don't feel like discussing right now makes me lean town on her two.

So, I actually never "scum read" Xf, but now he is my 2nd top town read rather than the top town read .. OF THE FIVE WHO VOTED ME. Nahdia is no my top town read OF THE FIVE WHO VOTED ME.

In other words, it's an attempt by me to figure who (if any) is scum of the five people who wagoned me. It has no bearing on my reads of the other 15 (a6 if you count Spider) players in the game. I simply assumed there was "at least one, and 2 at most" scum aligned players voting me when my wagon was at it's peak, and tried to work my way from there.

So, in sum: I'm NOT scum reading everyone on my wagon, but I suspected 4 of them and posted a list of the order I was "mis"trusting them from strongest suspect to weakest suspect, which translates from "most likely to be scum of the five" IF THERE SHOULD BE ANY AT ALL, to "most unlikely to be scum" even if the wagon did contain scum.

I hope my phrasing this time around is clear enough. :][/quote]

The behavior you are ascribing to town!Xk is literally the opposite of a reason I'd townread him. As scum I found him much more "pleasant" to play with, if you will, then when he was town and scumhunting and aggressive (or as aggressive as he gets).

-Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #512 (isolation #19) » Wed May 25, 2016 8:03 am

Sorry, quote tag failed. The last paragraph is mine; the rest is Almost's post.
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #564 (isolation #20) » Wed May 25, 2016 8:46 am

In post 535, Mixed6 wrote:Had Lillith posted yet? We need their huntmaster support too.

Rampage
Uh yeah that's me. *waves*

I am not a fan of something that Zorblag said regarding RI so this does not have my support.

Imo the huntmaster discussion shouldn't be taking this much precedence over scumlynch so early, but uh. If I had to choose who I'd vote, I'd probably choose RI or possibly Sensei. I can't remember who else I'm townreading.. I've remembered why I try to avoid larges.

-Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #587 (isolation #21) » Wed May 25, 2016 9:06 am

I have no idea what is going on right now.

@Mixed? Currently scumreading Shinobi and Shadowstep. Possibly also xkfyu.

-Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #595 (isolation #22) » Wed May 25, 2016 9:10 am

In post 591, Randomnamechange wrote:
Fire Assassin wrote:Stop being toxic.

I have to go now, I will be back in about 5-6 hours to sort out the mess you guys are making.
Votes on Almost50 for lynch.
Votes on Random for huntmaster.

Do it.
As my liege commands.
UNVOTE:
You are townreading FA?

-Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #620 (isolation #23) » Wed May 25, 2016 10:41 am

In post 614, Randomnamechange wrote:OK let's ignore Huntsman discussion for now. We can talk about it later.
Would everyone mind listing three people they would be OK with lynching today?
Mixed6, Shinobi, Almost50
Can you explain why you are presumably scumreading Mixed?

-Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #624 (isolation #24) » Wed May 25, 2016 10:52 am

In post 622, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 252, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:Daenerys head is here.
In post 15, Fire Assassin wrote:
In post 12, Shinobi wrote:Hi.
I'm not going to vote yet.

How is everyone?
I am doing fine. It is interesting you want to stick out so much this early without a vote yet.
I am taking note of this.
What have your thoughts been on this slot? Has this post affected your read on Shinobi at all?
I believe this has yet to be answered. FA, talk to me please.

-Daenerys
In post 623, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 621, Toogeloo wrote:God, I hate the noise in this game, and with multiple hydras, it's like having almost 30 players. Come back to a ridiculous catch up and have to skim through stupid pointless posts.

I honestly feel as if self voting and self endorsing for Huntsman is stupid. I will not be voting for anyone who does it. I mean seriously... everyone will claim they are the best person for Huntsman. I know I'm town, I could vote for myself. Now where would that put us? It would have been much better if you couldn't self vote at the very least.

I'm too lazy to go back and find it, but someone said my vote on Patches was pointless and another said that the Mod wouldn't make it that "easy." First off, the Mod already confirmed that lynching anyone/thing will grant rewards, which is in direct conflict to what Patches said in regards to not granting rewards for being lynched. Secondly, what's "easy" about voting for Patches? You realize how much faith players have to have to go out on a limb and lynch a slot like that?

Is there some kind of town bloc with the current Hunt Party going on too? Like they all seem to love each other, and they seem to want to keep the Hunt going in their little clique or something. The only person who doesn't seem included is the Huntmaster himself, Kling.
I'd be willing to lynch you for this post alone. Is this all you have to say?

-Daenerys
Awk.
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #627 (isolation #25) » Wed May 25, 2016 10:54 am

In post 625, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 623, lilith2013 wrote:Is this all you have to say?
For now.

You're welcome to try and lynch me, but I won't be dying today though.
Are you even reading this game?

-Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #629 (isolation #26) » Wed May 25, 2016 10:57 am

I don't disagree, I think the Huntmaster vote discussion shouldn't take place until later. But you don't seem that eager to get your hands dirty here.

What is your opinion of Mixed and RI?

-Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #637 (isolation #27) » Wed May 25, 2016 11:10 am

Can yall like not do this.

Toog, work with me here. What are your reads then?

-Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #640 (isolation #28) » Wed May 25, 2016 11:17 am

Okay. Can you tell me which post of ours that was, and why you didn't like it, and whether your thoughts have changed and why, and did keeping that read to yourself further your aim? Why not out it?

-Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #641 (isolation #29) » Wed May 25, 2016 11:19 am

I'm gonna go ahead and apologize in advance for being, and I quote, "annoying af," cause I can already feel myself slipping into question mode, but this is just my playstyle so uh yeah.

-Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #646 (isolation #30) » Wed May 25, 2016 11:32 am

@Almost:
1) townreading Shadow? Really?
2) see my post re: townreading Xk.
3) did you not say you were townreading nahdia the most on your wagon? How did that read become a scumread that moved to a nullread?
4) scumread on mixed? Why?

Lynch this with fire please.

spider vote: almost

-Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #647 (isolation #31) » Wed May 25, 2016 11:34 am

In post 642, Toogeloo wrote:
Daenerys and Dragons wrote:Okay. Can you tell me which post of ours that was, and why you didn't like it, and whether your thoughts have changed and why, and did keeping that read to yourself further your aim? Why not out it?

-Daenerys
This is the post that I didn't like at the time of reading it: [urlhttp://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=7943357#p7943357]D&D Post[/url]

For someone who controls the Spider Vote, and then having a player called Patches the Spider show up and calling it a *townie* post felt disingenuous to me.

Much of your posts seem helpful, almost too helpful, which gives me an air of suspicion as well. There's some coaching in regards to FA's slot, which I get, she needs some comforting from time to time, but all in all, I almost feel as if your slot is too friendly at times. That said, you have solidly rooted reads, and there's nothing else to really fault about your play as of right now.
Can you point to where you think we coached FA? (Are you referring to Frozen Angel or Fire Assassin here?) which of our posts seem "too" helpful?

Ftr, I disagree with Cakes on the Patches thing. I'm not sure why he thinks it's a town thing.

-Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #649 (isolation #32) » Wed May 25, 2016 11:37 am

I am extremely tired right now so I might catch up later tonight, if not then tomorrow morning. Lilith seems to be holding down the fort well, thanks.

-Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #651 (isolation #33) » Wed May 25, 2016 11:44 am

In post 649, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:I am extremely tired right now so I might catch up later tonight, if not then tomorrow morning. Lilith seems to be holding down the fort well, thanks.

-Dragons
Do you hear, guys?! I'm holding down the fort! (Not for long though, it's past my bedtime)

Before I go, current scumreads: Almost, Shinobi, Shadow, Toog (most recent post sounds like Xk when he's scum. Sorry Xk!), possibly Xk. Strangely enough, I have more scumreads than I have townreads in this game. Usually I have trouble finding people I scumread. Anyway. Time for bed, gnight yall.

-Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #790 (isolation #34) » Wed May 25, 2016 7:35 pm

In post 724, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 349, Shadow_step wrote:@ Xkfyu any town/scum reads so far ?
I'm town reading Almost50 and Ranger. I feel like I want to town read RI, but Elbirn completely fooled me in Space Dandy, so I'm cautious.

I don't have a clue as to who my scum reads are yet though, but I have a bit of catch up to do right now.
This doesn't sound like you but I considered that you'd need to catch up. But all you have to contribute is this?
In post 726, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 497, Fire Assassin wrote:
In post 495, Nahdia wrote:
In post 485, Reasonably Irrational wrote:Sorry Nahdia. Look super town and then people will want you to hunt with them!

Anyways, you never responded to my points about your suspicions. You seem to be laboring under the belief that when I said I ask lots of questions, I meant that question walls are a standard part of my play. That's not what I said. I said that questioning people on things frequently is standard part of my play, rather than making statements.
dude im town as hell how do i even amp it up further

and uh i guess you're referring to i didn't really respond but i did say elsewhere that im watching your slot closely for development since im still really not sold you guys are doing any genuine hunting. you're on my #radar pal.
Nahdia is town here.
Yeah, I agree with this.

Nahdia always believes that she is super duper obvious town in every game that she plays in as town, even though she really isn't at all.
In post 744, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 651, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:Before I go, current scumreads: Almost, Shinobi, Shadow, Toog (most recent post sounds like Xk when he's scum. Sorry Xk!)
Lol you're scum reading Toogeloo because one of his posts sounds like one of my scum posts?
I'm scum reading Toog because his post reminds me of something you'd post as scum to try to look town. I'm not really sure how to explain it, but your replying to this and the nahdia thing above but not anything else makes me wonder.

-Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #791 (isolation #35) » Wed May 25, 2016 7:38 pm

In post 756, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 621, Toogeloo wrote:God, I hate the noise in this game, and with multiple hydras, it's like having almost 30 players. Come back to a ridiculous catch up and have to skim through stupid pointless posts.

I honestly feel as if self voting and self endorsing for Huntsman is stupid. I will not be voting for anyone who does it. I mean seriously... everyone will claim they are the best person for Huntsman. I know I'm town, I could vote for myself. Now where would that put us? It would have been much better if you couldn't self vote at the very least.

I'm too lazy to go back and find it, but someone said my vote on Patches was pointless and another said that the Mod wouldn't make it that "easy." First off, the Mod already confirmed that lynching anyone/thing will grant rewards, which is in direct conflict to what Patches said in regards to not granting rewards for being lynched. Secondly, what's "easy" about voting for Patches? You realize how much faith players have to have to go out on a limb and lynch a slot like that?

Is there some kind of town bloc with the current Hunt Party going on too? Like they all seem to love each other, and they seem to want to keep the Hunt going in their little clique or something. The only person who doesn't seem included is the Huntmaster himself, Kling.
this is town posting . I loved it.

~Rylai
How is this town

Yes, I'm referring to FB as FA and you as Rylai, because those are the account names :P

-Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #792 (isolation #36) » Wed May 25, 2016 7:39 pm

In post 770, Ranger wrote:{D&D, RyLina, Gee Willikers, Sensei, Nahdia}
{Mixed 6, Reasonably Irrational, Klingoncelt}
{Hastur, Xkfyu, randomidget}
{PeregrineV, Zulfy, Almost50}
{Toogeloo, Fire Assassin}
{Shadow_step, Bogre}
{Patches, Shinobi}
I'm curious Ranger, you haven't started scumreading me yet?

-Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #793 (isolation #37) » Wed May 25, 2016 7:46 pm

In post 776, Sensei wrote:Xk has this devil may care kinda attitude as town that I'm not seeing at all here so far.
+1

-Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #796 (isolation #38) » Wed May 25, 2016 7:52 pm

In post 794, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 791, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:How is this town
first becuase of his attitude for blaming people for self advertising. It happened in saga and its happening allover again here now. The best way for huntman choosing is to let the general continuous choose it but it can't be helped I guess as people want to have the leader title by advertising themselves.

and second becuase his right point of patches. Patches is a slot in game and whoever is saying that should be excluded from lynching or putting aside becuase thats "good to be true" scum is acting stupid or is not paying attention. That thing whatever it is , is a slot in this game and shouldn't be excluded.

and his point about current huntsman candidates is true. I feel like they are just being arrogant while their town reading each other feel their the best hunt man and this attitude is splitting people up to multiple groups which is the exact same reason we lost saga.

~Rylai
He isn't town because of his attitude towards self voting for huntmaster, voting for patches, and the hunt party. Those aren't exclusively town mindsets.

-Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #799 (isolation #39) » Wed May 25, 2016 7:54 pm

In post 760, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 642, Toogeloo wrote:Much of your posts seem helpful, almost too helpful, which gives me an air of suspicion as well. There's some coaching in regards to FA's slot, which I get, she needs some comforting from time to time, but all in all, I almost feel as if your slot is too friendly at times. That said, you have solidly rooted reads, and there's nothing else to really fault about your play as of right now.
?!!!!

HUH ?!

~Rylai
Yeah this is the first time I'm even talking to you sooooooo

I'm pretty sure Toog was just trying to throw shade at me and he saw FA so he assumed it was you

-Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #803 (isolation #40) » Wed May 25, 2016 7:57 pm

See 799.

There's more stuff but I don't know if I can explain it. I gotta go so maybe tonight.

-Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1029 (isolation #41) » Thu May 26, 2016 10:15 am

In post 930, Almost50 wrote:#

This is TOWN. There's absolutely no need to out anything about your role mechanics on the first page UNLESS it's a negative utility that would hurt the town. As it turns out this Spider thing doesn't hurt the town, so it was unneeded and uncalled for to begin with. However, outing it under the circumstances is town behaviour.

@D&D:

I'm not sure I understand though.. WHAT happens with your regular vote ability? You said to wait for a VC, and that came out showing your Spider vote but not your regular vote. Does this mean you're voteless w/o the Spider thing?

#

This is also town. When I'm not sure I could vote myself in RVS.

#

In a role madness game anything goes, and we don't even know what else could be involved for us to comment on the balance already! Would you call a game with a Dayvig unbalanced just because they decided to use their shot on page 1??

#Also the overall posting from the RI slot is giving me town vibes.

End of page 2
Yes. We're technically voteless.

-Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1030 (isolation #42) » Thu May 26, 2016 10:15 am

In post 1028, Almost50 wrote:
In post 215, Nahdia wrote:im not gonna vote u, cause that's what YOU want. ownzoned.
this one stands out. I'm picking scum vibes from you, but I'm not going to vote you.
Why not?

-Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1031 (isolation #43) » Thu May 26, 2016 10:16 am

In post 995, Ranger wrote:
D&D wrote:I'm curious Ranger, you haven't started scumreading me yet?
Why would I?

You're obviously town.
You almost always scumread me when we're both town!

-Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1033 (isolation #44) » Thu May 26, 2016 10:18 am

Tbh my eyes are kinda glazing over at the amount of posts since I last checked in. Where's Cakes when you need him to do all the heavy lifting

-Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1036 (isolation #45) » Thu May 26, 2016 10:23 am

Cakez is here now! I see over 20 pages to catch up on q.q
Time to get to business.

-Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1038 (isolation #46) » Thu May 26, 2016 10:28 am

In post 447, Shadow_step wrote:
In post 445, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:Shadow why are you only bringing up this "opportunistic vote" over 10 pages after it was made?

-Dragons
I hadn't read his ISO before today, didn't have much time to post properly earlier.
So you're saying you randomly picked Sensei's ISO to read or something? lol what
In post 448, Bogre wrote:
In post 428, Daenerys and Dragons wrote: Wtf is this? How do you get from bad grammar to "obstructionist dribble"?
Because posting thesaurus-words and ASCII art along with such gems as: 'i voted first, fam' isn't helpful, nor was her response to ABR, and at that point was headache-inducing.
And you think these are indicative of scum?
In post 465, Nahdia wrote: i dislike Shadow but not really for the reasons ive seen other people saying. he's doing the "asking questions and then not caring about the answers" thingie. also has misrepped me a few times with regards to my RI vote and my interaction with Mixed6. the stuff about defending lurkers is less alignment indicative; i've done that as town. minicase in is good.

VOTE: Shadow_step
I think you might be town, friendo.
In post 470, Shinobi wrote:
In post 423, Sensei wrote:Bogre can be scum too.
In post 424, Sensei wrote:Like way to quote a townpost and call out bad grammer and twist that into a scumread somehow.
I agree.
These "I agree" posts suck. Like seriously, the only thing you can say is "I agree"?
In post 477, Mixed6 wrote:We should look into fire assassin and peregrineV.

Rampage
PV is a known lurksack and should just be copped/vigged.
Fire Assassin on the other hand may be worth checking into.
In post 498, Fire Assassin wrote:
In post 475, Varsoon wrote:Spoiler: HUNTMASTER VOTE
Mixed6 (3): Mixed6, Gee Willikers, Ranger
Reasonably Irrational (2): Almost50, Reasonably Irrational
These huntmaster votes are terrible.
I am going with someone better:

Huntmaster vote: Randommidget
What makes Random so much better?

Also something I noticed: has Dwlee been posting at all or is it all wgeurts?

-Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1041 (isolation #47) » Thu May 26, 2016 10:34 am

It doesn't really mean anything, I was just curious.

-Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1043 (isolation #48) » Thu May 26, 2016 10:36 am

In post 535, Mixed6 wrote:Had Lillith posted yet? We need their huntmaster support too.

Rampage
She doesn't want to vote you guys for Huntmaster.
In post 614, Randomnamechange wrote:OK let's ignore Huntsman discussion for now. We can talk about it later.
Shinobi, Shadow_step, Bogre
In post 633, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 632, Nahdia wrote:the only real opposition you've faced is me, and that's by definition not "direct" opposition since i'm not the one you're voting, yo. read a dictionary some time.
You aren't the only person to say we shouldn't be lynching Patches. Check your ego.
I was also an advocate for not lynching Patches. I don't think it's a scum ability.
In post 642, Toogeloo wrote:
Daenerys and Dragons wrote:Okay. Can you tell me which post of ours that was, and why you didn't like it, and whether your thoughts have changed and why, and did keeping that read to yourself further your aim? Why not out it?

-Daenerys
This is the post that I didn't like at the time of reading it: [urlhttp://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=7943357#p7943357]D&D Post[/url]

For someone who controls the Spider Vote, and then having a player called Patches the Spider show up and calling it a *townie* post felt disingenuous to me.

Much of your posts seem helpful, almost too helpful, which gives me an air of suspicion as well. There's some coaching in regards to FA's slot, which I get, she needs some comforting from time to time, but all in all, I almost feel as if your slot is too friendly at times. That said, you have solidly rooted reads, and there's nothing else to really fault about your play as of right now.
The post about Patches was me. If scum controlled it, I doubt it would have been so open with how it worked (for example, revealing a master controlled it).
"too helpful" this isn't scummy <.<

-Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1044 (isolation #49) » Thu May 26, 2016 10:38 am

Which reminds me, Almost: can you explain why you chose to withhold your read and what you gained from doing so, if anything?

-Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1046 (isolation #50) » Thu May 26, 2016 10:44 am

In post 652, Almost50 wrote:
In post 468, Shiro wrote:
In post 461, Almost50 wrote:
In post 360, Ranger wrote:Gee Willikers would also be a good huntmaster candidate. Forgot them earlier.
I find it extremely unlikely that "all" 6 hydras are town, don't you?
Gambler's fallacy is knocking at your door friend.
On contrary, that is probability science? :wink:

Gambler's fallacy refers to the false probability adjustment based on an an event/condition to be true (in this case, one of more of them flipping town).

However, basic probability dictates a random draw is likely to land one or two of them a scum role (depending on the actual scum count in the game), and this will NOT be changed by any future flips.

Let's say we have 7 scum (just a hypothetical proposition to make things look easier). The probability of ANY player landing a scum role in 1/3 (7 out of 21). It is thus more likely (read probable) we have 2 hydras belonging to the scum.

However, if 2 flip town it does NOT mean we have 2 in the remaining for = 50%, as it's still 33% per. If 2 flip scum it does NOT mean all remaining 4 are town. It is still 33% per. (Not exactly, because a scum flip will affect the OVERALL probability of any given individual being scum, but that's not the point here. The point is each of them has exactly the same probability of being scum as anyone else alive in the game at any given point, disregarding any other factors).

*Looking for the foot-in-mouth emoticon*
In post 653, Mixed6 wrote:Lynch this with fire ^
In post 655, Mixed6 wrote:652 is absolutely contentless mental theorycrafting. Wtf.
This is a towntell for Almost. He likes to get extremely paranoid about things.
In post 699, Almost50 wrote:
In post 664, Mixed6 wrote:VOTE: Fire Assassin

This is the real scum.
Changed my mind. We both know this is a fake vote on a non-lynchable target, bc you KNOW I'm town and you're pushing hard, so.. let's just keep you there!

BOWBLADE: Mixed6
wtf does this do
I'm scared
In post 700, Shinobi wrote:I think Bogre is also scum.
Spoiler:
In post 723, Hastur and Muriel wrote:Hi everyone! Muriel head here!

Overall, the reads have been pretty much null in my eyes. I find Shinobi to be scummy. I’m not sure how much I believe the “I’m disengaged as town” excuse, although this is my first game with Shinobi. Seems I’m not the only one to see him as scummy though.

The person without a vote that Cerb referenced near the start of the game was me. It was certainly a pain, however I chose not to reveal it right away.

D&D can you tell me why you chose to not keep it a secret specifically? Or was it really just a feeling that revealing that would be a proper town thing to do?

Something else that concerns me is the differences between my role in Space Dandy II, and the role that D&D has. Does your voting mechanic prohibit you from reaping any rewards after the lynch? Or would the spider vote allow you to get the blood echoes still? I’m attempting to look at this from every angle.

RI is looking town to me although Space Dandy II was my only interaction with either of them and Cerb was town while Elbirn was scum, and I can say that both of them appear to be playing similarly here although Elbirn simply strikes me as the easygoing type regardless of alignment.

And now a personal note, I've been busy and I’m still gonna be unable to post for a few days, my boyfriend is at my house and it’s almost my birthday and as such I trust my other head to hold down the fort for a bit. (Glad to know I'm not the only one to use that phrase ;3)

~Jan :3
It seemed like the obvious thing to do so that people would actually know where we were voting.
This post is super fluffy regardless.

-Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1048 (isolation #51) » Thu May 26, 2016 10:48 am

In post 774, Mixed6 wrote:Have you played with Shinobi before?
I know this wasn't aimed at me but I have! And this reminds me of his scum game!
In post 784, Ranger wrote:
Xkfyu wrote:Elbirn completely fooled me in Space Dandy, so I'm cautious.
I can catch Elbirn.
I can also catch Cerb given enough time.

The thing that's keeping them from being a top-tier townread is that I haven't seen more of Elbirn. What I have seen is indicative of town loosely, but not strongly, and from Cerb, he looks town, but he'd look town as scum initially to me anyway; it'd only be later that I'd be able to tell for sure. So basically, I want more from both heads but especially Elbirn. For this stage in the game, good townread, but not a top townread yet.
On this note - I would also like Elbirn to post more. He's much easier for me to read then Cerb.
In post 795, Rylai and Lina wrote:and after some analysing and talking with Shiro I guess I am confident enough to out that i have this ability

BloodLetter : Shinobi

You wanted a party? Its already started.

~Rylai
Pls tell me this was a dayvig
In post 806, Toogeloo wrote:
Huntmaster Vote: Rylai and Lina

I like you.

My strongest town reads are now: Fire Assassin, randomidget, and Rylai and Lina.

I really have no interest in Mixed6 being in any kind of position of power as I don't trust their slot at all, not so much in a scum read sort of way, but something else all together. ABR head feels townie, but I still don't want their slot as Huntsman.

I'm not attempting to slander you D&D, your post that I linked clearly states you talking to Frozen Angel in regards to her posting and communication in a cheery manner. My read at that time was that you were being overly friendly and since it's in the same post with the town dismissal of Patches, I felt it was also just deceptive attempt at buying friends and was just as disingenuous as the Patches comment. Do I still have that read? No, but you asked me what it was about your post that I didn't like. If you don't like the answer, that's fine, but I'm hardly attempting to slander you by stating what it was I disliked about the post after you asked. That'd be like getting mad at me for not taking off my shoes after inviting me into your house.

In the spirit of a Ranger Readlist, this is about where I'm at currently...
(Toogeloo, Randomidget, Fire Assassin, Rylai and Lina)
(Ranger, Zulfy, Shadow_Step, Shinobi)
(Almost50, Daenerys and Dragons, Klingoncelt, Mixed6, Reasonably Irrational)
(PeregrineV, Xkyfu, Yume, Hastur and Muriel)
(Gee Willikers, Nahdia)
(Patches the Spider, Sensei, Bogre)
In post 807, wgeurts wrote:Your reads list is literally dreadful
Like seriously
That's one of the worst readslists I've ever seen

on pg 33
-Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1051 (isolation #52) » Thu May 26, 2016 10:54 am

In post 841, Fire Assassin wrote:Shinobi is leaning town for me.
Explain this
In post 862, Almost50 wrote:
In post 806, Toogeloo wrote:
I think I can get behind that one. She did confirm she played bloodborne a little too.

I could get behind this potentially, but for now Lilith agrees on this

HUNTMASTER VOTE: Reasonably Irrational

Got about 6 or so pages left.
-Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1055 (isolation #53) » Thu May 26, 2016 11:01 am

In post 962, Sensei wrote:
In post 945, Shinobi wrote:Tell me more about hastur?
I might be able to get behind that lynch as well.
Looking back over their entrances I think the reason I dropped them down slightly from null was a mix of gut and really disliking the "two spiders is two too much" line. Plus the thought process they had with disliking ranger's entrance felt slightly forced?

The start was fine - "trying to act town didn't like this entrance" - but capping it with "not enough to form a read" is pretty needless hedging and rubbed me a bit like words for the sake of words.

It's weak. Def need more content before I'd pursue a wagon there personally.
Shadow has enough content for a wagon but not Hastur?
In post 982, Randomnamechange wrote:I dislike ranger's readslist, but I get the townread if you agree with his reads.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: mixed6
He's trolling at this point.
In post 985, Fire Assassin wrote:I gotta go, lynch Mixed.
I will be back in about 6-7 hours maybe.
Mixed is not happening you butts. Put your votes on actual scum.

Almost's thread reread also reminds me of his towngame fyi.

All caught up yay!

-Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1067 (isolation #54) » Thu May 26, 2016 12:21 pm

In post 1057, Sensei wrote:
In post 1055, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:Shadow has enough content for a wagon but not Hastur?
There isn't really a set level of content I need from a slot in order to be confident pushing a lynch. It definitely varies slot to slot; and what I've seen from shadow makes me confident he's flipping scum. Hastur not as much.
Erm ok then.
In post 1065, PeregrineV wrote:<Wondering if Daenrys and dragons has a regular vote at all>
We do not! We do have a Huntmaster vote though.
Almost50 wrote:
In post 914, Sensei wrote:Your hampering progress on lynching scumshadow right now for literally no reason.
Shadow is NOT scum on my reads. I will release Mixed on public demand, but I really do not trust him.

Hmmm.. Yume is not playing, right? My vote can rest there until I've found another target.

BOWBLADE: Yume
Who is scum in your reads right now besides Mixed?

-Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1070 (isolation #55) » Thu May 26, 2016 12:31 pm

In post 1068, PeregrineV wrote:Huntmaster Vote: Patches the Spider
?????¿¿¿¿¿

-Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1102 (isolation #56) » Thu May 26, 2016 5:04 pm

In post 1073, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1044, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:Which reminds me, Almost: can you explain why you chose to withhold your read and what you gained from doing so, if anything?
Would you kindly rephrase that? What read did I withhold?
This was from Lilith so she'll have to answer this.
In post 1081, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1067, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:Who is scum in your reads right now besides Mixed?
I don't have anyone I'd call "outright scum" per se, but I do have scum reads on Random and Shinobi as the outstanding two.
Then why are you voting Yume?
In post 1086, Reasonably Irrational wrote:
In post 1006, Nahdia wrote:on a scale of 1 to Frozen Angel, who is gonna take those posts seriously/
Frozen Angel
In post 1048, Daenerys and Dragons wrote: On this note - I would also like Elbirn to post more. He's much easier for me to read then Cerb.
-Dragons
Everyone keeps insinuating that I'm not here and not posting and referring to this slot as just "cerb" and I really don't understand why

@Mixed: consensus seems to be shifting towards RI slot being huntmaster. Is there any reason why we should be rallying behind you instead? Are you a better candidate than us?
I feel like all of the posts from your slot have been Cerb, it's weird. Speak up more!

-Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1187 (isolation #57) » Fri May 27, 2016 1:52 am

In post 1103, Reasonably Irrational wrote:
In post 1101, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 864, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 749, Klingoncelt wrote:
You want to lynch my Hunting Party?

You are so much Scum.

VOTE: Randomidget
I didn't actually know there was a hunting party at that point. It was a complete coincidence and really not a good reason for me to be scum.
The Party's been listed since the Post vote count.

There's no reason for you not to have known.
This is what you call a town slip KC. Not something to be concerned about. Ignorance isn't a scum tell. Do you have any other scum reads? Have you looked at the echo chambers focuses, that is, shadow_step/shinobi/fire assassin?(A50 goes here too, but you already expressed your opinion there)

-Cerb

Pedit: it is mostly me posting, but that's cause I'm spammy and Elbirn is efficient. :D
I don't see how not knowing the party is a town slip. It's not like scum would have been told,"hey this is the party!!". Unless I'm missing something.
In post 1149, Ranger wrote:
D&D wrote:These "I agree" posts suck.
I agree.

:P
dammit Ranger
In post 1173, Shadow_step wrote:I don't have much to say to people who have already decided that I'm scum.
Sensei is coming off as really arrogant scum to me right now. Surely he couldn't be this confident about me flipping scum if he was town. I would love to see his reaction after my flip(I wish could).
As a former victim of the Sensei death tunnel
He definitely could be this confident as town.

Lilith is having mixed feelings about Almost now while he remains a townread for me, so I don't think she'll object to me moving our vote to this shared scumread.

Also I really really want to hear more from Hastur and Muriel.
-Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1270 (isolation #58) » Fri May 27, 2016 10:58 am

@Almost:
What did you expect to gain from withholding your read on us? Did you get what you wanted out of doing so?

@Xk:
Apologies, I didn't know you were away. I'll back off for now, but I'd like to engage with you more when you get back.
Are you scumreading Sensei?

-Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1271 (isolation #59) » Fri May 27, 2016 11:02 am

Does someone mind explaining to me the thread of conversation regarding "Orphan of Kos"?

-Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1274 (isolation #60) » Fri May 27, 2016 11:10 am

I also want to say almost is town although I disagree with his reads and I was scumreading him for a while because of it. Cakes thinks he's town here though and I missed the Orphan of Kos thing before which I think is towny. Overall I think this is town?

-Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1276 (isolation #61) » Fri May 27, 2016 11:15 am

In post 696, Almost50 wrote:
In post 646, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:3) did you not say you were townreading nahdia the most on your wagon? How did that read become a scumread that moved to a nullread?
I'm not going to dwell over this one.. AGAIN! Read the thread (or more to it: read my previous posts). If you get where you went wrong, great. If not, I don't give a hoot anymore. It's enough pain to have to read through all these posts with like 75% of them being irrelevant to begin with.
In post 646, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:1) townreading Shadow? Really?
2) see my post re: townreading Xk.
4) scumread on mixed? Why?
The answer to all 3 points is: I have my own mind and I'm entitled to make my own decisions. I don't care how you (or anyone else) reads any given player/slot. I do my own reads and will cast my own votes. Thank you very much.

Oh, and you can $#!T vote wherever it is now for good until you wise up!

BOWBLADE: Daenerys and Dragons
This is Almost revealing his ability. I think this is actually pretty towny frustration and I also disagree re: his "farfetched partner reads," I doubt scum would be throwing that out there because nobody else is saying it. Although I guess this remains to be seen, but I don't see much scum motivation in trying to throw that much shade onto you (who I've been reading as town and don't see as a potential lynch) and Mixed (who I'm not really townreading but I also don't think is a potential lynch for today) on D1.

-Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1277 (isolation #62) » Fri May 27, 2016 11:16 am

I mean he didn't bother to answer my questions, true, but I think scum!Almost would have tried to explain himself and defend his perspectives rather than throw up his hands and say "fuck you." Idk.

-Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1278 (isolation #63) » Fri May 27, 2016 11:18 am

In post 1275, Varsoon wrote:I also want to say
VC
Heh.

Anyway I think that's all from me for tonight, get back to me on this plz Nahdia fam.

-Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1282 (isolation #64) » Fri May 27, 2016 11:38 am

In post 1281, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1270, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:@Almost:
What did you expect to gain from withholding your read on us? Did you get what you wanted out of doing so?
this doesn't help either! I never "withheld" my read on your spot. the following quote is the earliest read list I outed (only my 5th post):
In post 103, Almost50 wrote:FA is "relaying" some town vibes to me, albeit still weak ones.
Cerb is "reasonably" town by now.
I'm "clinging" to a town read on Kling as well.
I want to lean to town on Cakez, but I just can't bring myself to fully trust you, "Sir".
:P
Nothing "Xtremely" off about Xf either.
I'm leaning town on Zulfy, but I'm unable of coming up with a pun for him. :(
And Ranger is also in my town "range".
Ugh now I can't find it. But I thought you said you were possibly scumreading a slot that most people were townreading and so you would withhold judgment and the slot was us? Was that you?

-Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1284 (isolation #65) » Fri May 27, 2016 11:41 am

Awk, ignore me Almost. Wtf am I even doing.

-Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1332 (isolation #66) » Fri May 27, 2016 4:38 pm

In post 1190, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1102, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:Then why are you voting Yume?
Because it was pointed out that freezing someone's vote is anti-town, even if they're scum (the vote movement should help if someone is good enough in VC analysis later on). Yume is inactive, thus not submitting votes to begin with. It was a temporary stop for me while I reevaluate the situation.

I might as well switch to midget now, seeing as he's voting Mixed which is apparently NOT going to happen today!

BOWBLADE: randomidget
Can't you just use your normal vote?
In post 1202, Reasonably Irrational wrote:@Nahdia: in general, I view ignorance of the game state as something which is far more likely to come from town than scum, because scum have 4+ eyes on the thread, and it's thus very likely that any given piece of public information has been discussed at least in passing in the scum pt.

-Cerb
This makes more sense, knowing how scum teams usually roll.
In post 1225, Shadow_step wrote:
In post 1223, Rylai and Lina wrote:Shadow you mind answering the questions I asked you?

~Rylai

Patience :P

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Shinobi
Why did it take you so long to put this vote down?
In post 1236, Shinobi wrote:
/yawn
Another quality post from Shinobi
In post 1237, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1070, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:
In post 1068, PeregrineV wrote:Huntmaster Vote: Patches the Spider
?????¿¿¿¿¿

-Dragons
If people want to lynch an extra vote, why not let the extra vote lead the descent into the depths of the earth?
This doesn't make any sense.

-Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1333 (isolation #67) » Fri May 27, 2016 4:43 pm

In post 1261, Nahdia wrote:i just googled that thing and now im seriously gonna have nightmares holy moly
Great Old Ones can do that ^.^
In post 1265, Varsoon wrote:
Heuristic_Arrow (Hydra of Ircher and Heuristically_Alone) replaces into the Yume slot.
Oh god a hydra of two lynchbait
In post 1296, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 1260, Rylai and Lina wrote:Patch the spider is the servant of Amygdala a very dangerous spider boss that grants 6 insight in bloodborne.

its everything is based on flavor and that creature is really scum , so is patches.

but thats only based on flavor so just note this for future please.

~Rylai
6 Insights, huh?

Might be worth lynching Patches today...
I highly doubt Patches would give the same amount of Insight as it's master.
In post 1300, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 1287, Fire Assassin wrote:
In post 1275, Varsoon wrote:randomidget (3): Klingoncelt, PeregrineV, Almost50 (BOWBLADE)
What even is this wagon?
Its like composed of the most inactive player (PeregrineV), the scumish possible VI for this game Almos50, and Klingoncelt........

What even is this?
I voted him because he "suspects" my entire Hunting Party.
What's wrong with suspecting your party?
In post 1302, Fire Assassin wrote:
In post 1300, Klingoncelt wrote:I voted him because he "suspects" my entire Hunting Party.
You townread your entire party?
You told us you randomly picked them anyways without any info, correct?
Yeah, this is confusing.
The "I need them all for the Dungeon" is confusing too. Why would you hard defend your entire party constantly just for the dungeon?

-Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1406 (isolation #68) » Sat May 28, 2016 2:47 am

In post 1343, Shinobi wrote:
In post 1337, Reasonably Irrational wrote:So I talked to Elbirn, and this is what should be happening, really. I was kinda giving them the benefit of the doubt and considering Jan's virtual V/LA, but fuck it, they've done fuck all, and the slot has two heads for a reason.

Come play mafia with us and give me a reason to not actually try to get you lynched with every bit of persuasion available to me.

-Cerb
I also remember questioning Sensai on this topic but I'm still sorta okay jumping onto this wagon as well considering that the slot has done nothing and called me mafia because of some nonexistent reason.
Well there was this. But "I'm okay with this wagon" is different from "I'm scumreading them."

-Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1408 (isolation #69) » Sat May 28, 2016 3:12 am

Yes that is what I'm saying, he went from "kinda sorta okay with the wagon" to "this is one of my top 3 scumreads"

Nahdia I am agreeing with you

-Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1411 (isolation #70) » Sat May 28, 2016 3:20 am

Wtf RI gladiated??? When?

-Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1412 (isolation #71) » Sat May 28, 2016 3:20 am

Oh duh found it
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1414 (isolation #72) » Sat May 28, 2016 3:22 am

Reading comprehension is not my thing, sorry yall. This is why I leave the reading to Cakes.

Pedit: what did you think of H&m's response to it?

-Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1416 (isolation #73) » Sat May 28, 2016 3:26 am

Gladiate was

Shinobi's being "okay with the wagon" was 1343. Then 1355 was him calling H&M a scumread. You think it's scummy because he knew it wasn't a real gladiate? Or?

-Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1419 (isolation #74) » Sat May 28, 2016 3:44 am

In post 1335, Reasonably Irrational wrote:D&D: I disagree. I actually had that thought earlier. Unless we have good reason to think KC is scum, it's likely that succeeding at the chalice dungeon tonight will be of more benefit to town than scum, so it's in our best interests to maximize their chance of success by not decreasing the size of the party without VERY good reason to do so.

Of course, if she's scum, then it's certainly worse for them to succeed. I don't really have an opinion one way or the other regarding the slot. :/

-Cerb
Yeah I get wanting the party to succeed but that doesn't require CONSTANTLY hard defending party members and accusing those who push party members.
In post 1337, Reasonably Irrational wrote:So I talked to Elbirn, and this is what should be happening, really. I was kinda giving them the benefit of the doubt and considering Jan's virtual V/LA, but fuck it, they've done fuck all, and the slot has two heads for a reason.

Come play mafia with us and give me a reason to not actually try to get you lynched with every bit of persuasion available to me.

-Cerb
Me likes this vote
Me would join but they posted a huge catchup

I really want to see Hamster and Muriel get engaged rather then catchup after catchup.
In post 1341, Shinobi wrote:
In post 1332, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:
/yawn
I don't see the point in dissecting the exact same argument made for what has to be the last 50 pages.
If you think there's actually some validity to the points he's made or if you'd like a special response of some sort, then by all means engage me. Otherwise don't even bother because I'm completely fed up with you and your other head drooling all over yourselves.
You're handwaving accusations with stuff like this constantly. It's super scummy.
And yeah Shinobi's jump on Hastur there sucked too.

-Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1454 (isolation #75) » Sat May 28, 2016 7:23 am

In post 1442, Reasonably Irrational wrote:
In post 1340, Rylai and Lina wrote:I can accept this lynch too.

I don't remember that slot at all...

~Rylai
In post 1343, Shinobi wrote: I also remember questioning Sensai on this topic but I'm still sorta okay jumping onto this wagon as well considering that the slot has done nothing and called me mafia because of some nonexistent reason.
In post 1419, Daenerys and Dragons wrote: Me likes this vote
-Dragons
Dear God this resistance fuck me

Okay you first two, I don't know what you think you're doing sending my wagon good vibes but not actually getting involved. Your faux support whilst not getting on board is slimy and I expect votes on h&m in your next posts.

And you D&D, idk what the hell this is. You like the vote...but oh they caught up so nah.

Literally

What?

You don't even say that you liked what Hobbes had to say or expressed any opinion, just "oh they caught up so they're good now"

CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKERS THIS IS HAPPENING
In post 1413, Nahdia wrote:i assumed the gladiate was a joke. my gladiates always are.
Shhh bb *pets face*
In post 1418, Nahdia wrote:H&M's catchup post was fine. i like most of the reads there though admittedly they're kind of "easy" at this point. there are other lurker lynches i would prefer if that's what we end up going for.

the only hesitation i have is that i remember Shinobi as an intelligent, sneaky dude. so i'd kind of expect a bit more subtly, but maybe appearing audacious is his angle.

don't see why town!shinobi takes this position tho. i see no reason to latch onto Elbrin's H&M "push" when really RI was just trying to make H&M participate. calling the bluff.

VOTE: Shinobi
Hobbes catchup was contentless garbage, what in the world makes it good? It was a mountain of nothing, a reaction to a wee bit of pressure.

Then you discard my read by assuming I'm TrollMaster2017 and actually just want h&m to play? Not cool dude. We're burying h&m today get on board
In post 1423, Shinobi wrote: If you've got more to say about a slot that's posted maybe 5 times then by all means dazzle me.
I mean

I did.

:3

-Elbirn (hey I remembered this time!)
Okay well.. Seeing as we are
voteless
, does it even matter whether we are on the wagon?

-Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1455 (isolation #76) » Sat May 28, 2016 7:25 am

In post 1453, Shinobi wrote:
In post 1452, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 1450, Shinobi wrote:
In post 1448, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 1433, Shinobi wrote:
In post 1410, Randomnamechange wrote:I'm p sure Shinobi is scum. He also put a likely lynch as scum without a question mark. Did that post come after RI's gladiate? If it did that is hugely scummy.
And what is this, seriously?
I have a question mark after one of my scumreads? How on earth is that a scumtell?
I felt like your readslist was focusing on setting yourself up to attack low hanging fruit rather than genuine reads.
Because?
The strength of your reads didn't make sense and it seemed like your strongest scumreads were all people likely to be lynched,
How did the strength of my reads not make sense?
How are people being "likely lynches" a factor in determining anything?
It's a little sketchy when you put a lurking slot as a stronger scumread than a slightly less lurky, slightly scummier posty slot. It also looks like you didn't put effort into your reads because you not only listed all people who are potential lynches as your scumreads, but you're also not really showing your thought processes so how the fuck do we know whether those reads are genuine?

-Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1459 (isolation #77) » Sat May 28, 2016 7:51 am

In post 1456, Shinobi wrote:
In post 1455, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:
In post 1410, Randomnamechange wrote:I'm p sure Shinobi is scum. He also put a likely lynch as scum without a question mark. Did that post come after RI's gladiate? If it did that is hugely scummy.
I have a question mark after one of my scumreads? How on earth is that a scumtell?
I felt like your readslist was focusing on setting yourself up to attack low hanging fruit rather than genuine reads.
Because?
The strength of your reads didn't make sense and it seemed like your strongest scumreads were all people likely to be lynched,
It's a little sketchy when you put a lurking slot as a stronger scumread than a slightly less lurky, slightly scummier posty slot. It also looks like you didn't put effort into your reads because you not only listed all people who are potential lynches as your scumreads, but you're also not really showing your thought processes so how the fuck do we know whether those reads are genuine?

-Daenerys
Not only were both Bogre/Shadow my idea in the first place but I already discussed almost every single one of my reads pages ago.
If you two were actually reading things I was saying you would have known that.
Not your Hastur read. Or how that read became stronger than Bogre.

-Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1460 (isolation #78) » Sat May 28, 2016 7:57 am

In post 1424, Shinobi wrote:Also you missed one of them from like 2 pages ago.
See stuff like this is so pointlessly defensive.
In post 1425, Shinobi wrote:
In post 1419, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:
In post 1335, Reasonably Irrational wrote:D&D: I disagree. I actually had that thought earlier. Unless we have good reason to think KC is scum, it's likely that succeeding at the chalice dungeon tonight will be of more benefit to town than scum, so it's in our best interests to maximize their chance of success by not decreasing the size of the party without VERY good reason to do so.

Of course, if she's scum, then it's certainly worse for them to succeed. I don't really have an opinion one way or the other regarding the slot. :/

-Cerb
Yeah I get wanting the party to succeed but that doesn't require CONSTANTLY hard defending party members and accusing those who push party members.

-Cerb
Me likes this vote

I really want to see Hamster and Muriel get engaged rather then catchup after catchup.
In post 1341, Shinobi wrote:
In post 1332, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:
/yawn
I don't see the point in dissecting the exact same argument made for what has to be the last 50 pages.
If you think there's actually some validity to the points he's made or if you'd like a special response of some sort, then by all means engage me. Otherwise don't even bother because I'm completely fed up with you and your other head drooling all over yourselves.
You're handwaving accusations with stuff like this constantly. It's super scummy.
And yeah Shinobi's jump on Hastur there sucked too.

-Dragons
You don't trust him either, in yet my jump is bad?
Okay, bud.
Yes bad jumps can be made onto scummy people (._. )
In post 1444, Sensei wrote:I think Hastur's catch up post was pretty okay.
Hard as fuck to follow because the post numbers weren't linked so I needed to basically reread a big chunk of the game myself to get anything out of it.
But there was some pretty decent thought processes thrown in there and I for the most part saw where he was coming from with things.
@Cerb - ^ this basically summarizes my thoughts on their catchup and why I didn't want to vote them after it. Not sure what Lilith thinks of them.

-Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1461 (isolation #79) » Sat May 28, 2016 8:00 am

Meh. I think it was okay. Content-wise I didn't see anything astounding but neither did I think anything was particularly scummy? Although I haven't gone back and looked at all the links because I've been stuck on mobile while I'm on vacation.

-Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1462 (isolation #80) » Sat May 28, 2016 8:01 am

why are people scumreading Sensei?

-Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1465 (isolation #81) » Sat May 28, 2016 8:04 am

In post 1463, Shinobi wrote:
In post 1459, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:
In post 1456, Shinobi wrote:
In post 1455, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:
Because?

-Daenerys
Not only were both Bogre/Shadow my idea in the first place but I already discussed almost every single one of my reads pages ago.
If you two were actually reading things I was saying you would have known that.
Not your Hastur read. Or how that read became stronger than Bogre.

-Daenerys
The only reason I'm even questioning my read on Bogre is because he's still just kind of chilling on this wagon with me. Even then it's still stronger than Hastur because Hastur is only there because of PoE - hence why he's lower on the list than Bogre.
So then what was the question mark for? If you are still more sure on that than on Hastur? I'm not following how your 1343 or whatever it is was formed.

-Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1466 (isolation #82) » Sat May 28, 2016 8:05 am

In post 1464, Nahdia wrote:Sensei is p much playing how he did in Space Dandy 2 so i'm cool with him for now.
Iirc there is at least one person scumreading him and I think it might be Almost but I'm not sure? And I'd like to hear why.

-Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1467 (isolation #83) » Sat May 28, 2016 8:08 am

I thought I meant to say something to Almost in reply to one of his posts but I don't remember what it is or which post.

Firebringer
: read on Shinobi?

-Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1473 (isolation #84) » Sat May 28, 2016 8:47 am

In post 1468, Shinobi wrote:
In post 1465, Daenerys and Dragons wrote: So then what was the question mark for? If you are still more sure on that than on Hastur? I'm not following how your 1343 or whatever it is was formed.

-Daenerys
PoE isn't a great reason on day 1 and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize that.
I have a reasonable case on Bogre I think and the only reason I'm not calling for fiery vengeance upon him is because he's continuing to afk and chill on this wagon. There's significantly more going on between bogre/shadow to think about then there is about hastur simply because hastur is a nonentity and bogre/shadow have actually done things (despite those thing being very little).
Okay

Like the things you said here are fine, although I'd like to know what you mean by "stuff going on between bogre and shadow" (do you think it feels like bussing?)

But that still doesn't explain why the question mark was next to bogre and not hastur?

-Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1476 (isolation #85) » Sat May 28, 2016 8:48 am

In post 1472, Gee Willikers wrote:hi this is dwlee head. I'm going to sit on this account for a bit and wait for people to talk to me about the game
-Dwlee obvi
Um. What exactly are you looking for here? If you can't bother to read any of the game then what's the point of us putting in effort to talk to you?

-Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1478 (isolation #86) » Sat May 28, 2016 8:52 am

@Almost:
what's your read on Nahdia now? And can you explain your progression on her please?
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1479 (isolation #87) » Sat May 28, 2016 8:53 am

^that was the thing I meant to say. Still don't remember what it was in response to but oh well.

-Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1481 (isolation #88) » Sat May 28, 2016 8:54 am

Have you read any of the game?

-Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1484 (isolation #89) » Sat May 28, 2016 8:56 am

It's like the thing Nahdia said. I don't really see where you're coming from and it might seem small to you but it's an important thing to me when trying to see things from your perspective, because even just that one thing that I can't see why you wrote is bothering me enough to scumread you.

Sorry if that doesn't make any sense.

-Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1485 (isolation #90) » Sat May 28, 2016 9:00 am

I can kind of get behind a PV wagon (again, considering that we have no vote, I'm not even sure how useful my saying that is) because he seems overly focused on the hunting party rather than all the other (60 pages of) content that we have here.

At the same time, I don't want this to be a game of LaL cause that's no fun and I seriously doubt ALL the scum are in the lurkers/small-posters.

-Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1488 (isolation #91) » Sat May 28, 2016 9:06 am

In post 1486, Nahdia wrote:what she said.
I'm not sure whether to be happy or extremely paranoid that I agree with the vast majority of the things you say and you seem to agree with me on things too

-Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1489 (isolation #92) » Sat May 28, 2016 9:06 am

In post 1487, Shinobi wrote:
In post 1484, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:It's like the thing Nahdia said. I don't really see where you're coming from and it might seem small to you but it's an important thing to me when trying to see things from your perspective, because even just that one thing that I can't see why you wrote is bothering me enough to scumread you.

Sorry if that doesn't make any sense.

-Daenerys
It is a question mark.
I can see I'm not getting anywhere with this.

-Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1490 (isolation #93) » Sat May 28, 2016 9:13 am

Okay one last try.

A large part of how I form townreads is whether I can put myself in someone's mindset and see myself having the same thought processes as them. Your readslist read: shadow as number one (yes, I can see where this is coming from), bogre as number two but with a question mark, and hastur.

Okay so we discussed hastur. Now that question mark, it made me think you were scumreading hastur more than you were scumreading bogre. You said that bogre is a stronger read than hastur. So why the question mark? Is it that you're not sure whether he should be 2nd or 3rd in the list? Is it that you're doubting your entire case on him? Is it that your read is based on an associative with shadow and so it depends on what shadow flips? It's not clear and I can't walk myself through your thought process to arrive at why you put that question mark there, and that bothers me.

Like I said, it's a very small thing but it's important to me.

-Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1493 (isolation #94) » Sat May 28, 2016 9:20 am

You kind of did but not in so many words? And you said you weren't sure they were bussing; iirc Bogre is throwing more shade at shadow than the other way around, so I don't really get how that's an associative read if you don't think they're bussing.

-Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1499 (isolation #95) » Sat May 28, 2016 9:24 am

In post 1491, Gee Willikers wrote:
In post 1481, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:Have you read any of the game?

-Daenerys
I read up to page 8. :I
Okay. I'm interested in hearing how you feel about RI, in particular what looked like them jumping into the Shinobi/Nahdia argument.

-Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1500 (isolation #96) » Sat May 28, 2016 9:25 am

In post 1494, Reasonably Irrational wrote:The ? is an important thing.
D&D, why are you acting like you don't have a vote? Just because your name isn't there, Varsoon confirmed it will benefit you the same way a normal vote would, and it seems to be counting the same as a normal vote. Therefore, your opinions are worth exactly as much as anyone elses. Also, and you don't need to answer this because it might be a dumb thing to reveal, but for future hunting party composition it might be important: can you other weapons/items to vote? Feel free to not answer, but think about it, cuz if you can never provide more than 1 vote worth of power to a party, that means we need to make sure we don't risk going on a hunt at a higher level with you as part of the party.

Dwlee: I am currently assuming you've read nothing except the back and forth since you said you wanted people to talk to you about the game. If that's correct, I'm not going to waste time talking to you when I could talk to wgeurts, who has actually read the game (probably twice by now). If you have anything to offer the game, offer it and we'll judge it's merits, but I'm not going to spoon feed you commentary on the game state.

-Cerb
I was under the impression we didn't count towards lynch thresholds? Need to check, and I'll check on the weapons thing.

-Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1501 (isolation #97) » Sat May 28, 2016 9:26 am

Oh awk I guess we do count as a vote

-Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1502 (isolation #98) » Sat May 28, 2016 9:28 am

In post 1495, Shinobi wrote:
In post 1493, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:You kind of did but not in so many words? And you said you weren't sure they were bussing; iirc Bogre is throwing more shade at shadow than the other way around, so I don't really get how that's an associative read if you don't think they're bussing.

-Daenerys
Correct.
How is this confusing?
What is your read on Bogre if shadow flips scum vs town?

-Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1509 (isolation #99) » Sat May 28, 2016 9:41 am

Tbh the way RI jumped on that question mark thing is skeeving me out a little, reminding me of their jumping into Shinobi/Nahdia argument in the beginning of the game

I'll talk to Cakes first but I'm prepared to vote Shadow at this point

-Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1511 (isolation #100) » Sat May 28, 2016 9:50 am

When Shinobi and Nahdia began arguing, you started responding to both sides of the argument, and I think I saw some doubtcasting towards both sides--and you asked Nahdia if you should be on her side, which is like, duh, she's arguing it, of course she thinks she's right? It felt a little bait-y maybe? I'm not sure how to describe, but it felt like arbitrary that you ended up siding with Nahdia or whatever ended up happening because it's a little fuzzy in my head exactly how that argument ended.

In the same vein, your read on us felt almost a little too easy, almost arbitrary, and here you're stepping into a discussion between me and Shinobi and again it kind of seems like you're arbitrarily choosing sides.. But then at the same time kind of throwing questions at me like you're not really townreading us like you said you were

Tbh, it could just be me thinking myself in circles and I'm not really
scumreading
you.. just weirded out.

-Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1512 (isolation #101) » Sat May 28, 2016 9:50 am

Where is Cakes when you need him to save you from foot-in-mouth syndrome
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1513 (isolation #102) » Sat May 28, 2016 9:55 am

Hi!
Cerb does this "play both sides" thing a lot so I don't think it's scummy, but I can see how you could think it is scummy.

-Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1514 (isolation #103) » Sat May 28, 2016 9:59 am

Oh good you're here. Right on cue too.
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1519 (isolation #104) » Sat May 28, 2016 10:29 am

Thanks for the response Cerb.

I don't really like that you've avoided saying anything about our play--but then, no one else has really commented on our play either. And I think my being skeeved out by your "playing devil's advocate" was compounded by my being skeeved out that apparently everyone is townreading us for claiming our votelessness thing.

Anyway, less weirded out now.

-Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1520 (isolation #105) » Sat May 28, 2016 10:30 am

@Almost: are/were you scumreading sensei?

-Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1552 (isolation #106) » Sat May 28, 2016 3:19 pm

In post 1522, Toogeloo wrote:Hi.

I'm going to continue to be useless, change my vote without reason, and not worry about being lynched today for either of these.

Unvote;
Vote: Bogre

Carry on.
How about you don't continue being useless instead?
In post 1532, Ranger wrote:
Varsoon wrote:Heuristic_Arrow (Hydra of Ircher and Heuristically_Alone) replaces into the Yume slot.
Taking bets.
Vigged, or lynched?
Which night, or which day?

I'm putting money on being the D2 mislynch. (Emphasis 'mis'.)
ahahahahahaha
In post 1535, Ranger wrote:
Reasonably Irrational wrote:This is the second time(Ranger was the first) that someone has compared his play here to Killer Instinct.
Actually, it's the third. SirCakez did it, too. I'll look at Toogeloo's iso to see if Toogeloo has said anything on there. If I find something, that'd make four (and basically unanimous from that game), and if I don't, frankly it's going to increase my suspicion on Toogeloo because every veteran of that game
should
be seeing the similarities here.
I don't remember comparing Toog to KI?
But yeah I think he's scum comparing his play to that game. He was actually involved as town in KI and also Legend of Zelda.
In post 1539, Reasonably Irrational wrote:This game has too much low hanging fruit. Bogre, H&M, toog, pv, and now this new hydra. All apparently mislynch bait, either based on their past play, or simply because they're not giving anyone any reason to town read them.

This concerns me. They can't all be bad scum. :/

-Cerb
Hastur and Muriel, PV and the new hydra are townish tho.

-Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1562 (isolation #107) » Sat May 28, 2016 7:45 pm

In post 1561, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 1464, Nahdia wrote:Sensei is p much playing how he did in Space Dandy 2 so i'm cool with him for now.
Its not how he played in Saga though

maybe becuase he was outed innocent by us there.

~Rylai
What differences do you see? You think those differences are explained by being confirmed there?

-Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1642 (isolation #108) » Sun May 29, 2016 4:19 am

In post 1554, Shinobi wrote:But I don't know if scum would just up and be really obvious about being that useless.
I think they would, I've seen it before.
In post 1555, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1552, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:I don't remember comparing Toog to KI?
We (myself and Ranger) are referring to SHINOBI's play as similar to his play in KI (in which you were both scum together)

@Shinobi:

I'll try to reevaluate the whole situation when I wake up. For now, I don't think there's a real danger of you getting lynched in the next 12 hours (now that I know most of the mechanics need to be applied in public I no longer fear someone to do something too absurd as it would certainly out them).
Yeah that's what I thought.
In post 1583, Shadow_step wrote:
In post 1509, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:Tbh the way RI jumped on that question mark thing is skeeving me out a little, reminding me of their jumping into Shinobi/Nahdia argument in the beginning of the game

I'll talk to Cakes first but I'm prepared to vote Shadow at this point

-Daenerys
If you're confident in your read, why do you need to ask him?
Also, do you have any compelling case or just the same bs?
"The same bs"
Stuff like that is what makes me want to vote you.

-Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1654 (isolation #109) » Sun May 29, 2016 10:46 am

I'm trying to not get involved with these arguments. Let's go in a different direction, please.

I'd like people's opinions on by Zorblag head of Mixed.

-Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1655 (isolation #110) » Sun May 29, 2016 11:14 am

In post 1649, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 1552, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:How about you don't continue being useless instead?
Don't hold your breath. First off, I don't typically play Large Themes because I only have about an hour a day to devote to mafia as it is, so when we get 10+ pages a day, it's pretty easy for me to just put off being an active poster in favor of just reading and making sure I've got the gist of what people's stances are. Larger games tend to have more noise too, which makes filtering through posts more difficult. I'm doing family things right now during the holiday weekend, going to the family cabin, fishing, hiking, swimming, etc... So you're lucky you get what you get from me right now.

In post 1553, Shinobi wrote:That last Toog post was rather absurd, tbh.
I was being completely honest. Had 30 seconds to make a post before I head out the door, so I didn't beat around the bush.

In post 1565, Rylai and Lina wrote:answer the questions that has been asked from you.
Sum up said questions. I must have glazed over them at some point. I can't think of any active questions I haven't answered that people wanted to know.
It's not like it takes a lot of time to explain a vote or a few reads though (._. )

-Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1693 (isolation #111) » Sun May 29, 2016 9:28 pm

In post 1692, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 1672, Mixed6 wrote:@Xkfyu, you've, um, got a lot of town reads it looks like from what you've posted. Do you even have top scum suspects at this point? I know that you're busy, but you're following closely enough get some reads. I don't think that we need you moving your vote like a madman, but at least getting it in play is probably handy.

@Almost50, like I said in 1567, Albert B. Rampage has plans. What we can work on now without throwing those out the window is getting other votes in places that either exist in some cases, or make more sense in others. It looks like you approve of that message at least?

@Daenerys and Dragons, I'd like it if people responded/commented on post 1567 as well. I put it out there for reasons, but it's not doing what I thought it would. Perhaps you'd care to start the process with thoughts of your own (or perhaps you want to see unbiased reactions from others first, which wouldn't help me here, but would be understandable I suppose.)

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
I did want to hear others' thoughts first. I'm thinking that most people here aren't likely to respond unless it's directly asked of them, though.

-Daenerys
Welp.
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1703 (isolation #112) » Mon May 30, 2016 3:13 am

I'm feeling the same way. Do you mind talking to me about your thoughts on ?

-Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1708 (isolation #113) » Mon May 30, 2016 6:13 am

In post 1704, Nahdia wrote:
Spoiler: 1567
In post 1567, Mixed6 wrote:Time for a post which everyone will hate because it's mostly theory talk. Enjoy!
In post 1519, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:Thanks for the response Cerb.

I don't really like that you've avoided saying anything about our play--but then, no one else has really commented on our play either. And I think my being skeeved out by your "playing devil's advocate" was compounded by my being skeeved out that apparently everyone is townreading us for claiming our votelessness thing.

Anyway, less weirded out now.

-Daenerys
This sentiment seems to have come up a couple times in various forms (and I'm going beyond the scope of the quote because I'm a bit too lazy to dig up other examples which would get at the other points I have to make.) Here it's concern that people haven't been commenting, but there have been a number of players concerned that Reasonably Irrational is being too friendly/obviously pro town. I lump both in the same category. If a player is acting pro-town day one (generating content, interacting with players, being friendly, putting effort into the game, etc ...) it's really not worth poking them too much. If they're town then they'll probably be night killed in the next couple days. If they're scum then they'll still be alive day 4 or so and you can start wondering about it then. Reasonably Irrational and Daenerys and Dragons both fit here for at least me. At this point they should be treated as town until there's a reason to think otherwise, or unless we've gotten to a game state where it's unreasonable to think that a universally respected player is still alive.
In post 1166, Reasonably Irrational wrote:SO, here's the thing: I don't really see that I'm actually doing a lot of leading. It's more like when people who weren't talking very much popped up, I prompted them to give their opinions on the current events, basically, the thing that we had the most material to work with, so I could see where they were coming from I don't *think* I actually started any of those conversations, but I did try to get everyone's thoughts nailed down as much as I could. I do get what you're saying about the "not putting myself in a questionable position thing" but I think that's more an artifact of the current echo chamber of the game, rather than anything I'm trying to do. There's a fairly sizable "town bloc" growing, and everyone within that bloc seems to be suspicious of the same group of players...and everyone within that bloc also happens to be the more active posters. I'm not really getting a lot of well reasoned contradictory positions regarding shadow_step for example, and that makes it so we're all just sitting in a circle and nodding at one another. I was actually talking to Elbirn earlier today about how much that concerns me. I mean, it's possible that maybe we're just REALLY fucking in sync, and town is recognizing one another, and the scum just aren't blending in, but I'm super fucking scared that we're just all pointed in the wrong direction, so scum don't have to do anything to try to distract us. :-/
I don't want to derail this concern, and I think it's part of your push for Hastur and Muriel, but I want to know if you've thought about the following. In this game, given the mechanics involved, are scum more or less likely to bus than normal? There are two sub-cases to consider and we might be in either one depending on your point of view for this wagon/the wagons we're seeing today. This isn't a normal game and to some degree scum actions shouldn't follow normal patterns; there should either be heightened resistance to scum lynches or less depending on how much the scum team has thought things through. This actually relates to something else you said as well.
In post 1539, Reasonably Irrational wrote:This game has too much low hanging fruit. Bogre, H&M, toog, pv, and now this new hydra. All apparently mislynch bait, either based on their past play, or simply because they're not giving anyone any reason to town read them.

This concerns me. They can't all be bad scum. :/
This isn't even the complete list in my opinion, but looking at those players and the apparent complacency of town in terms of rejecting (or more specifically failing to reject) some of the wagons makes more sense than it would in a standard game and might be less of a concern or more of a way to catch scum.

@Everyone, regarding the Hastur and Muriel posts and those that are giving town credit for them, my experience is that this should be the standard scum catch up play if they've let things ride and start to get pressure. Just toss out a bunch of analysis and make it seem like you're trying to catch scum now. It throws the initial heat off your track and gives you breathing space to do whatever it is you need to do as scum. There's very little cost (other than the effort it takes,) and it has an unreasonably large town-cred boost. This is especially true for players replacing in, but still applies to players who have let a game slide. Until there's actually some engagement in the game these should be taken as null, especially given the nigh-incomprehensible nature of the format they've been given in. In our hydra PT I've advocated for joining this bandwagon (which it sort of shocks me no one else has, but see my conversation with Reasonably Irrational a bit of why that might be the case,) but Albert B. Rampage has other plans which I choose not to get into in public.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
i mean he literally says it's mostly theory talk so... OK? I don't really disagree with the theory here. on the last bit; im uneasy on RI's slot as well as Shinobi's slot though so i'm not really inclined to join the lurker lynch they're pushing (H&M).
Can you explain what makes you uneasy on RI, in like a sentence or two? similar to or different than what was weirding me out?

-Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1713 (isolation #114) » Mon May 30, 2016 8:55 am

In post 1710, Shadow_step wrote:
In post 1676, Mixed6 wrote:Actually, since we're on the subject,

Mod, can we please get a prod on PeregrineV? It's been two days since the last post. Thanks!

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
There is zero need for this.
Varsoon is a good enough mod to realise what he needs to do and what he doesn't.

I don't like so much concerned townie.

I would also like to near why are you scum reading Peregrine so much, just because he hasn't posted much or something else ?
Have you read the ruleset? Varsoon prods after 72 hours, but players can request prods on other players after 48.

-Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1714 (isolation #115) » Mon May 30, 2016 8:57 am

In post 1710, Shadow_step wrote:
In post 1676, Mixed6 wrote:Actually, since we're on the subject,

Mod, can we please get a prod on PeregrineV? It's been two days since the last post. Thanks!

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
There is zero need for this.
Varsoon is a good enough mod to realise what he needs to do and what he doesn't.

I don't like so much concerned townie.

I would also like to near why are you scum reading Peregrine so much, just because he hasn't posted much or something else ?
Also, what is your read on Peregrine?

-Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1735 (isolation #116) » Mon May 30, 2016 4:30 pm

In post 1656, Toogeloo wrote:Bogre and Patches are the only people with votes in a position to potentially be lynched that I am scum reading. Since no one wants to vote Patches, I'm switching to Bogre who has a greater chance of being lynched.
I think Bogre is a good vote fyi, I'd support that if it pulled together.
In post 1658, Toogeloo wrote:I'm not voting got Shinobi, Shadow, or Random. I'm town reading all 3 of them.
You need to talk about the first two... a lot!
In post 1675, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 1333, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:
In post 1300, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 1287, Fire Assassin wrote:
In post 1275, Varsoon wrote:randomidget (3): Klingoncelt, PeregrineV, Almost50 (BOWBLADE)
What even is this wagon?
Its like composed of the most inactive player (PeregrineV), the scumish possible VI for this game Almos50, and Klingoncelt........

What even is this?
I voted him because he "suspects" my entire Hunting Party.
What's wrong with suspecting your party?
In post 1302, Fire Assassin wrote:
In post 1300, Klingoncelt wrote:I voted him because he "suspects" my entire Hunting Party.
You townread your entire party?
You told us you randomly picked them anyways without any info, correct?
Yeah, this is confusing.
The "I need them all for the Dungeon" is confusing too. Why would you hard defend your entire party constantly just for the dungeon?

-Dragons
The way I understand the Dungeon thing, it is quite possible to fail. Each member of the team can help the mission to succeed apparently. This is the first mission, so I'd like to keep the team intact until it's over, just to be on the safe side.

Do I townread my entire party? Let's just say I have some doubts.

Yes I picked them, not randomly, before the game started.
I mean I understand not wanting them lynched but you're defending them from even just being pushed normally.
In post 1690, Liger_Zero wrote:Okay, I cannot get into reading all these pages today.
I will delve into this game tomorrow, I have time to do so then.
I need sleep right now.
I eagerly await this content.
In post 1695, Gee Willikers wrote:Im starting this wagon
VOTE: Rylai and Lina
Join me?
GTFO
In post 1706, Sensei wrote:I still really like a shadow lynch. Would lynch Xk but it doesn't seem to have the support atm. Could also do bogre.

Yume's replacement do anything yet? Because the sheer lack of presence across two different personalities is making me feel like that could be a scumslot.

Should be around more starting tomorrow.
Yeah the lack of content from heuristic_arrow is concerning, they should have been able to read up by now, with or without hydra account.
In post 1719, Shinobi wrote:Nahdia is falling down my list again.
I don't think she would be this useless/annoying as town.
heh
She's not really being useless? annoying maybe from your perspective but that's not a scumtell.

-Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1737 (isolation #117) » Mon May 30, 2016 4:35 pm

I'll be here more starting tomorrow (was on vacation all weekend) so I can add more then before which should help with the stalling some.
Heuristic_Arrow, Hastur and Muriel, PV, Bogre and Liger all need to do more.

This is kind of depressing, usually Varsoon's games are very active :/

-Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1865 (isolation #118) » Tue May 31, 2016 3:58 am

In post 1741, Mixed6 wrote: @Daenerys and Dragons, I'm going to press forward. I assume that part of what you wanted people to comment on was what I said to you. It was less coherent than it might have been were I more sober, but I'll say it again clearly. Town players that act friendly and overly pro-town are not who we should be worried about day one (or two, or probably three.) The thing to keep in mind is that even if scum had a reason to act that way (they can go that route, though it's usually much easier just to play a lower profile game and kill off the threats at night,) town definitely has reason as well. I'm not saying that you should give auto-town reads to those that are helpful, but wasting too much time on that sort of suspicion early day detracts from going after players who are actually acting scummy (i.e. making moves without the obvious pro-town motives.) If memory serves, you're more worried about Reasonably Irrational than is worth it given the state of the game. I don't think you're tunneling, but I do think that paranoia is far better for you as the game goes on a player in that sort of position hasn't been killed.
This stuff is all for lilith I think.
In post 1822, Liger_Zero wrote:
Huntmaster vote: Reasonably Irrational

In post 1823, Liger_Zero wrote:
In post 1821, Reasonably Irrational wrote:Liger_Zero: Why? What about that seemed TvT? It was 80% theory talk.
The conversation between you two might have been about theory and playstyle, but it came from a perspective of at least you two not seeming to know each others alignments. At least more so for you. Rylai maybe not, but due to the mechanics of this game I am unsure if that is even telling.

What are odds of multiple scum factions in this?
I think this dude might be town.
In post 1834, Mixed6 wrote:After reviewing both lists, I like both Peregrine and Bogre for lynches today.

VOTE: Bogre

Let's get this done.
Good choice
In post 1843, Toogeloo wrote:
Unvote;
Vote: Bogre
This needs to die soon though.

Spider Vote: Bogre
for L-2

-Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1868 (isolation #119) » Tue May 31, 2016 4:13 am

In post 1865, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:
In post 1741, Mixed6 wrote: @Daenerys and Dragons, I'm going to press forward. I assume that part of what you wanted people to comment on was what I said to you. It was less coherent than it might have been were I more sober, but I'll say it again clearly. Town players that act friendly and overly pro-town are not who we should be worried about day one (or two, or probably three.) The thing to keep in mind is that even if scum had a reason to act that way (they can go that route, though it's usually much easier just to play a lower profile game and kill off the threats at night,) town definitely has reason as well. I'm not saying that you should give auto-town reads to those that are helpful, but wasting too much time on that sort of suspicion early day detracts from going after players who are actually acting scummy (i.e. making moves without the obvious pro-town motives.) If memory serves, you're more worried about Reasonably Irrational than is worth it given the state of the game. I don't think you're tunneling, but I do think that paranoia is far better for you as the game goes on a player in that sort of position hasn't been killed.
This stuff is all for lilith I think.
Yeah, this is. I think I skimmed over this post and forgot to respond.

@Mixed, I'm no longer as worried about RI as I was before. Cerb explained a lot of his reasoning for the things he said and I had no issue there so they're a tentative townread.

@R&L: I'd probably pick shadow because I feel like shinobi has been trying to engage recently and will produce enough content in the future to be more readable than shadow. I don't know which Cakes would choose though.

-Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1872 (isolation #120) » Tue May 31, 2016 4:52 am

I was going to say Shinobi for the vig since he'd drop a lot of good associations but then I read what lilith answered and that's probably better. Especially since Shinobi is fairly active and this game is full of lurkers.

-Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1893 (isolation #121) » Tue May 31, 2016 6:00 am

In post 1873, Rylai and Lina wrote:so you think getting rid of shadow becuase he is lurker?

don't you think this is just shrinking the game in a semi unpredictable way?

~Rylai
He's a very scummy lurker, so yeah.
In post 1875, Reasonably Irrational wrote:Guys. We need people to unvote before we end up with the wrong huntmaster. I feel it is absolutely essential that one of Mixed6 or ourselves ends up in that position. Who is around right now?
-Cerb
Who has the lead in Huntmaster votes right now?
tbh I'd be fine with any of Mixed, RI or Rylai and Lina as Huntmaster, not sure about lilith.

Spider Unvote

-Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1894 (isolation #122) » Tue May 31, 2016 6:01 am

Cerb who are you scumreading right now?

-Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1900 (isolation #123) » Tue May 31, 2016 6:14 am

In post 1899, Reasonably Irrational wrote:D&D: dunno. Need to reread a few slots. Elbirn was scumreading fire assassin, we've mentioned our concerns about H&M, but those are largely meta (which I hate relying on), shadow_step did that inconsistent BOP assignment with Nahdia amd Sensei which still bothers me, and Nahdia was unexpectedly shallow in her approach to the recent exchange with our slot. Those are the scummiest actions which have occurred so far in this game from my pov, but none of them are damning.
Well someone has to get lynched :/
If you had to pick someone right now to be lynched, who would it be?
Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 1893, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:tbh I'd be fine with any of Mixed, RI or Rylai and Lina as Huntmaster, not sure about lilith.
I'm the lead.

~Rylai
Thisisfine.jpg

-Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1903 (isolation #124) » Tue May 31, 2016 6:21 am

Ok, then what do you think of Bogre?

-Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1968 (isolation #125) » Tue May 31, 2016 7:56 am

Why aren't people voting us for huntmaster though? Is it because we're not town-leadery enough?

This is actually part of the reason why I was skeeved out about everyone townreading us; we're apparently a strong townread for many players, yet no one has voted us?

-Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1970 (isolation #126) » Tue May 31, 2016 7:57 am

I guess there are other things to consider. Meh.

-Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1973 (isolation #127) » Tue May 31, 2016 8:00 am

In post 1869, Rylai and Lina wrote:Shadow is acting like his play will improve in later days . I wonder if noone else can see it or not.
What makes you say that?
what do you think about Shadow's recent engagements? is it giving you town vibes or not?

~Rylai
not really seeing town vibes, no. My opinion hasn't changed that much.

-Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1974 (isolation #128) » Tue May 31, 2016 8:01 am

I don't think we actually want to be huntmaster ftr, just bringing it up.

-Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1977 (isolation #129) » Tue May 31, 2016 8:02 am

In post 1972, Liger_Zero wrote:I really don't understand why everyone is vying for the huntmaster.
I don't understand the power hungry obsession over it lol.
1) you get to go to the chalice dungeons
2) you get to choose the players who go with you to the chalice dungeons, so if you're town and pick town, you can keep scum from getting the rewards

Probably other stuff but that's the first 2 that come to mind.

-Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1981 (isolation #130) » Tue May 31, 2016 8:03 am

In post 1951, Liger_Zero wrote:I feel like Nahdia is being really honest right now.
Hi, can you elaborate on why you feel this way?

-Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1983 (isolation #131) » Tue May 31, 2016 8:04 am

In post 1980, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 1973, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:What makes you say that?
he was kind of whining about being in day 1 and having nothing to work on. *shrugs*

~Rylai
So you think he's town being honest about not being able to do stuff D1? What's to stop him from giving more excuses D2?

-Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1985 (isolation #132) » Tue May 31, 2016 8:06 am

Nahdia, do you mind briefly explaining why we're your strongest townread? Is it me or Cakes who you're basing your read off of, or both?

-Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1988 (isolation #133) » Tue May 31, 2016 8:08 am

In post 1873, Rylai and Lina wrote:so you think getting rid of shadow becuase he is lurker?

~Rylai
I don't really know what this means..?

I think shadow is not making himself easy to sort. Between shinobi and shadow I see shinobi now engaging more. Therefore I think shinobi will be easier to sort. You asked me who we'd shoot if we had to right now, I don't know what else you're expecting in response? How is this semi-unpredictable and how would choosing anyone to shoot not be semi-unpredictable?

-Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1992 (isolation #134) » Tue May 31, 2016 8:13 am

In post 1991, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 1988, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:

~Rylai
I don't really know what this means..?

I think shadow is not making himself easy to sort. Between shinobi and shadow I see shinobi now engaging more. Therefore I think shinobi will be easier to sort. You asked me who we'd shoot if we had to right now, I don't know what else you're expecting in response? How is this semi-unpredictable and how would choosing anyone to shoot not be semi-unpredictable?

-Daenerys
I meant don't you think that eliminating him just becuase he lurks is just shrinking the slots in game in an unperdictable way (as they can be both alignments)
I got what I asked for though.

~Rylai
Well you did ask us to choose between two semi-lurky scummy slots so.. Not sure what you expected.

What did you get out of asking us?

-Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1994 (isolation #135) » Tue May 31, 2016 8:15 am

In post 1979, Nahdia wrote:
Daenerys and Dragons wrote:I don't think we actually want to be huntmaster ftr, just bringing it up.

-Daenerys
ok well i think the reason u weren't being voted is people dont wanna split the votes like crazy and ur not exactly campaigning for urself like the three main candidates are.
Yeah well, I'm not sure how Cakes feels but I don't think I have a good enough understanding to be handling huntmaster and going into a chalice dungeon, mechanics-wise.

-Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1995 (isolation #136) » Tue May 31, 2016 8:15 am

In post 1989, Nahdia wrote:
In post 1985, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:Nahdia, do you mind briefly explaining why we're your strongest townread?
was pretty sure you were town when you outted the spider ability and beyond that your thoughts on the game have echo'd mine in a lot of places.
In post 1985, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:Is it me or Cakes who you're basing your read off of, or both?

-Daenerys
..yes.
I'm asking: me towny, him towny, or both towny?

-Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1997 (isolation #137) » Tue May 31, 2016 8:16 am

In post 1990, Nahdia wrote:D&D are u patches.
No.

-Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2011 (isolation #138) » Tue May 31, 2016 8:25 am

In post 1999, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 1992, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:Well you did ask us to choose between two semi-lurky scummy slots so.. Not sure what you expected.

What did you get out of asking us?
I chose them as they are my highest scum reads and I have a town read on you based on your pushes and interactions. There is always the option of no kill when your a vig so if it wasn't becuase "Shadow is really hard to read and he is making himself harder to read" that vig shot was not so legit . and I liked your "Shinobi is engaging now, so he can live for now".

I just wanted to see what do you think about each of them .

~Rylai
Hmph. You gave us one of those things, like a false dichotomy or whatever, where you asked us to choose either Shadow or Shinobi. You asked us as if we had to shoot and couldn't choose not to.

What's wrong with just asking us our thoughts straight out?

-Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2013 (isolation #139) » Tue May 31, 2016 8:26 am

In post 2012, Nahdia wrote:
In post 2010, Gee Willikers wrote:Anybody who's alignment is in doubt shouldn't be huntsmaster, hard rule.
VOTE: Gee Willikers
Yeah GW's post kind of sucked.

-Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2021 (isolation #140) » Tue May 31, 2016 8:28 am

In post 2010, Gee Willikers wrote:Anybody who's alignment is in doubt shouldn't be huntsmaster, hard rule.
"Anybody whose alignment is in doubt" = anyone not conftown = everyone at this stage of the game

-Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2028 (isolation #141) » Tue May 31, 2016 8:33 am

In post 2024, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 2011, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:What's wrong with just asking us our thoughts straight out?
I guess you stated lynching / pressuring shinobi is better and vigging shadow is better.

or I understood it wrong?

becuase they are different.

~Rylai
Uh.. Yeah, that is what I said. I wouldn't actually expect a vigging to occur D1 though. I only said it because you asked.

-Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2029 (isolation #142) » Tue May 31, 2016 8:33 am

In post 2027, Gee Willikers wrote:
In post 2017, Rylai and Lina wrote:I never claimed to be a leader. that slot is not for leading the game. its for leading the haunt.

and I'm sure I have the carisma of being a town leader in me. although I'm not awaking it a lot in mafia games as I think thats incredibly anti town play to lead the game.

your not trusting my judgment is something I can't argue with, some people trusted my judgement and voted me for it. what about it deserves a rant?

~Rylai
You posting this already implies that you shouldn't be the huntsmaster.
That sole mechanic has the potential to be game-defining, it isn't a mere side-feature we handle like a toy. The potential to create town-blocs, use it for actual strategic play while not risking putting scum in a position of influence is logical to me. Also, those trusting your judgement are all those I wouldn't trust either.

Town needs leading at times, we should be putting our best in those positions and not someone who's alignment is in doubt and doesn't seem to understand the importance of the mechanic. "I kind of want to push for huntsmaster because I never have had the chance" is a rubbish reason I'm afraid.
Where did she say that she wanted to be huntsmaster because she's never had the chance?

-Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2196 (isolation #143) » Tue May 31, 2016 4:34 pm

Catch up tomorrow :/

-Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2466 (isolation #144) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:53 am

Hey
Reading up now

-Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2467 (isolation #145) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:55 am

Oh yeah cupcakes, person we sent a message to

-Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2468 (isolation #146) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:02 am

In post 2371, Mixed6 wrote:Cerb get an oil urn and molotov cocktail. The dungeons are more dangerous than we thought. We need to be strapped.
(off topic) I found this really funny, like one of those old RPGs where everyone warns you about how dangerous the dungeon is and how you need to be prepared (end offtopic)
In post 2374, Shinobi wrote:What's going on with this gladiate?
Seems pretty odd tbh.
Seems like you're scum!
In post 2378, Rylai and Lina wrote:
Seems pretty odd tbh.
I can confirm that shadow chose to gladiate himself to survive the night.

~Rylai
Also seems like Shadow is scum!
In post 2416, Shadow_step wrote:I was the first member of the hunter's nightmare PT, the one Bogre was the host of.
He added me during the day.
Look at his role pm, he gained an insight for every two town players he added.
That's where I switched my votes without posting in the thread.

Why did I out you ? How else would I explain this then ?
Why would I voluntarily choose to galdiate a person who is townread by the majority of the people. It doesn't make sense as scum PR town !
Although this is a compelling point. It can't be proved though, could potentially be a scum ability to move votes privately.
In post 2422, Randomnamechange wrote:Y
Ranger sent me a message claiming scum last night. Clearly needs to be vigged tonight.
I have potentially caught scum but need to wait for a response from Varsoon.
Also Sensei's flip will be needed to 100% confirm it.
This message from "Ranger" sounds fake as heck
In post 2457, Toogeloo wrote:
@MOD: Is a NO LYNCH still possible today?

Got nothing else to say for now. Both Shadow and Rylai were town reads on Day 1, and I'm wondering if town vs. town abilities clashed here. I'd like to know if a No Lynch is a possible third option, just in case.
This is also pretty scummy. Vig up here ^^^ please. Or Shinobi.
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2478 (isolation #147) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:13 am

Yeah choosing to be gladiated there with how scummy Shadow was is basically a scum claim
But the vote manipulation on him is concerning and could be evidence of him being town

-Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2502 (isolation #148) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:27 am

In post 2479, Rylai and Lina wrote:what vote manipulation ? I thought there was a mod error in vote counts yesterday?

~Rylai
He said (and the votecounts reflected) that his vote was getting moved by someone else.
In post 2480, Shinobi wrote:
In post 2477, Rylai and Lina wrote:the first

I gave him the chance to die or being gladiated.

~Rylai
That...Doesn't confirm him.
In post 2478, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:
Yeah choosing to be gladiated there with how scummy Shadow was is basically a scum claim

But the vote manipulation on him is concerning and could be evidence of him being town

-Dragons
It does not.
With how absurdly scummy he was, in his position if he was town dying would have been the correct play. As well now he's confining the lynch to a small pool. It's a very scummy move.

Random wtf is that Huntmaster vote?
-Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2539 (isolation #149) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:17 am

Is this actually Dwlee or is it wgeurts trolling? I don't think Dwlee would say vernacular....
Ircher please do something

-Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2543 (isolation #150) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:20 am

Wait Shadow said his vote got moved because he was in Bogre's hood and Bogre manipulated it. But there's nothing in Bogre's role about that.
???

-Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2546 (isolation #151) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:26 am

Also Rylai scum has day chat, it's in the OP.

-Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2549 (isolation #152) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:27 am

Oh I misread that post derp

-Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2557 (isolation #153) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:35 am

I don't want to PL Rylai and Lina over Shadow....

-Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2560 (isolation #154) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:37 am

Like if you want to kill the person who caused the stupid gladiate then Shadow should die since he's the one who chose to be gladiated over just dying.

-Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2593 (isolation #155) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:08 am

This is a stupid wagon

-Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2620 (isolation #156) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:30 am

In post 2599, Mixed6 wrote:Even if its decided in a hunter party, wtf. There might be scum in the party. You should almost never use it!

You have completely taken over the game and stopped us from scumhunting today. Shadow is probably town because it says in Bogres role pm he should invite 1 town player per phase to gain insight.
This is the best thing I've seen to townread Shadow.
In post 2602, Nahdia wrote:...... just one wrong read in 40 games.....? Really!?
^^

-Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2623 (isolation #157) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:32 am

In post 2618, Mixed6 wrote:If we open a PT with you can you claim your abilitiees and reveal patches message?
This is probably a bad idea considering scum likely just bought the Monucular

-Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2633 (isolation #158) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:43 am

More wise words from Shinobi, please enlighten us more

-Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2635 (isolation #159) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:45 am

No lynch is the correct play now I think since Shadow is likely town. Rylai and Lina should not use that ability again.

-Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2638 (isolation #160) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:47 am

Spoiler:
Seems pretty odd tbh.

~Rylai

-Dragons
It does not.
In post 2520, Shinobi wrote:
In post 2502, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:
In post 2479, Rylai and Lina wrote:what vote manipulation ? I thought there was a mod error in vote counts yesterday?

~Rylai
He said (and the votecounts reflected) that his vote was getting moved by someone else.

~Rylai

-Dragons
It does not.
With how absurdly scummy he was, in his position if he was town dying would have been the correct play. As well now he's confining the lynch to a small pool. It's a very scummy move.

-Dragons
That's just not how this works.
In post 2632, Shinobi wrote:
In post 2599, Mixed6 wrote:Even if its decided in a hunter party, wtf. There might be scum in the party. You should almost never use it!

You have completely taken over the game and stopped us from scumhunting today. Shadow is probably town because it says in Bogres role pm he should invite 1 town player per phase to gain insight.
Yeah...
In post 2636, Shinobi wrote:
In post 2633, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:More wise words from Shinobi, please enlighten us more

-Dragons
Shut up.

Then stop making cruddy posts like these

-Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2639 (isolation #161) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:49 am

Mixed why put Ranger in the party? She's hardly doing that much.

-Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2645 (isolation #162) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:51 am

In post 2640, Mixed6 wrote:Zorblag townreads her
Do you?
In post 2641, Shinobi wrote:
In post 2638, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:
Spoiler:
Seems pretty odd tbh.

~Rylai

-Dragons
It does not.
In post 2520, Shinobi wrote:
In post 2502, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:

~Rylai

~Rylai

-Dragons
It does not.

-Dragons
That's just not how this works.
In post 2632, Shinobi wrote:

Yeah...
In post 2636, Shinobi wrote:
In post 2633, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:More wise words from Shinobi, please enlighten us more

-Dragons
Shut up.

Then stop making cruddy posts like these

-Dragons
If you want to call my posts cruddy, you might not want to quote the ones where I explain to you that you don't understand basic mafia play.
Just fyi.
Those posts explain nothing except that you like making posts only 5 words or less.

-Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2648 (isolation #163) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:53 am

@Varsoon can we get a description of the new dungeon?

-Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2653 (isolation #164) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:57 am

OK, thanks :roll:
Rylai and Lina wrote:If he was scum , he would have guessed who am I with all my crumbs and I could have been the night kill just for that.

that would have stopped the gladiation.

and thanks for stating that I'm vulnerable at least at some nights.

~Rylai
Who is he?

-Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2656 (isolation #165) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:59 am

Oh. Why would he night kill you if not killing you forces a glaciation and screws up town?

-Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2658 (isolation #166) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:02 am

Rylai and Lina wrote:if he was scum he could have stop the gladiation with killing me at night.

what about his gladiating me is beneficial for scum him as I said I can just eliminate him atm (he didn't know this though).

~Rylai
It distracts town a LOT (like its doing right now) and it gives him a chance to try to get you lynched instead.

-Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2662 (isolation #167) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:12 am

In post 2659, Rylai and Lina wrote:I just warned ABR that If I died look at him more carefully as he had clues about me being vigilant.

din't thought that much about this. but yeah I guess so. this glaciation is all shit and I'm angry that someone can do it and might be town for it. I myself will choose death over doing this stupid crazy choosing and guess what people are not playing with my standards.

I should have delayed it to a day with more info. but whatever.

~Rylai
Just don't use it again, yeah?
In post 2660, Heuristic_Arrow wrote:So, Ry and Shadow are our only two lynch possibilities?

Who executed the Gladiate and why?

(I wish I could be more helpful but haven't had time to read)
~Ircher
Pleeeaase read the game, it will make everything so much easier

-Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2670 (isolation #168) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:25 am

What was the Dungeon boss and how many votes did it take to kill it? I'm curious.

-Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2672 (isolation #169) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:53 am

In post 2671, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 2635, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:No lynch is the correct play now I think since Shadow is likely town. Rylai and Lina should not use that ability again.

-Dragons
I'm just scummy for mentioning it first, right?
At the time you mentioned it there wasn't so much suggesting Shadow was town.

-Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2683 (isolation #170) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:50 am

In post 2682, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 2675, Heuristic_Arrow wrote:7. 2431 by Ranger - Truth be told, we sent the message. Note that it was Heur's message, but I added the part that it was from you. I'm surprised random legit thought it came from you. Thoughts on that response?
wait what? why you did that?

and what was the message?

~Rylai
What the hell...
What was the purpose of that when you hadn't even read the game?

-Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2687 (isolation #171) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:17 am

It was in Saga Frontier when Zulfy gladiated ABR
I don't see the town motivation behind the fake message at all. Explain ASAP.

-Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2689 (isolation #172) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:24 am

I spectated it from start to finish

-Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2692 (isolation #173) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:56 am

That he was a dumbass and ruined town's plans for a day which significantly hurt the town in the long run.

-Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2694 (isolation #174) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:03 am

It was dumb, but definitely not as bad as Zulfy there. At least here she was trying to vig someone scummy (but failed miserably), while Zulfy just used the ability for no reason at all.

-Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2698 (isolation #175) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:44 am

What happens if we wait until deadline?

-Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2706 (isolation #176) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:49 pm

Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2713 (isolation #177) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:03 pm

Hi Almost
I'm really not sure on the best path here, and I haven't talked to lilith yet today except for a passing message from her that's she's busy. Rylai and Shadow need to get in here and talk.

-Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2725 (isolation #178) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:25 pm

In post 2721, Zulfy wrote:
In post 2694, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:It was dumb, but definitely not as bad as Zulfy there. At least here she was trying to vig someone scummy (but failed miserably), while Zulfy just used the ability for no reason at all.

-Dragons
Untrue I was mad at the cucumbers and didn't think any of it would go through.

Perfectly valid.
That's not a legitimate reason (._. )

Almost what is "the price"?

-Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2728 (isolation #179) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:29 pm

In post 2726, Nahdia wrote:
In post 2725, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:Almost what is "the price"?
Do I get a car?
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2730 (isolation #180) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:39 pm

Almost you could buy a Neighborhood creator from the Insight shop

-Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2733 (isolation #181) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:53 pm

You have to have more to say then that....

-Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2736 (isolation #182) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:04 pm

Almost's price, not yours
Also curious about the dungeon still fyi

-Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2740 (isolation #183) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:24 pm

In post 2738, Reasonably Irrational wrote:I have nothing of value to add. R&l should die and is lying about being able to kill shadow instantly. *nods, smiles*
How do you know O.o

-Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2743 (isolation #184) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:37 pm

In post 2741, Reasonably Irrational wrote:You're telling me that R&L can vig someone, but the target can say no and force a gladiate, but then R&L can kill them anyway?

The point would be what the fuck, exactly?

She's blustering because she doesn't want anyone to vote her.

Disclaimer, on the off chance I'm wrong I don't think I want anyone to push her over the edge, so stay your votes for now bros. Just yeah, she's lying.
This logic sucks considering what she's claiming is provable.

-Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2749 (isolation #185) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:34 pm

Did you know that would happen Almost?

-Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2752 (isolation #186) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:35 pm

In post 2748, Reasonably Irrational wrote:
In post 2746, Varsoon wrote:
I found myself lost in a reverie, staring at the moon hanging full over Yharnam. A single arrow arched through the sky and, after it came down, the lynchmob behind me fell deathly silent. I imagined a lone hunter atop a church spire, sniping down the madmen that drove Yharnam to its pitiful state.
For a moment, I felt happy, knowing someone out there was capable of hushing the madness of this city.

]
-Cerb
:lol:
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2756 (isolation #187) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:41 pm

Welp that was the price.
That was probably for the best anyway considering all the crap and bickering they caused at day and it got rid of the gladiate!

-Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2764 (isolation #188) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:51 pm

In post 2760, Ranger wrote:
D&D wrote:Mixed why put Ranger in the party? She's hardly doing that much.
I've done plenty, mainly a large series of raving and ranting and begging and pleading for RyLina's life because they were obviously town and I thought I could talk the lynch down, with a side of still scumreading Shadow_step and paraphrasing the message I sent partially.

I'll get a public readslist when I'm fully caught up.
I thought it was generally agreed they were town though, just chaos causing town.

I'd also vote Liger, but Lilith hasn't talked about her read there yet so I'll hold off.

-Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2771 (isolation #189) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:08 pm

I'd put heuristic_arrow below PV
Shadow is very likely town as well

-Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2774 (isolation #190) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:11 pm

I don't think there's a SK, look at the wording of the scum win condition on the role PMs. All it says is they have to beat the town.
I'm hurt Elbirn.

-Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2777 (isolation #191) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:32 pm

gg I can't read confirmed, I missed the part in parentheses
So a SK is possible then

-Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2787 (isolation #192) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:47 pm

In post 2785, Liger_Zero wrote:So, I was thinking over things lately, and I think theres a decent reason for me to be huntmaster as well. Given recent thoughs, I know its not likely going to be picked, but I will try to push for that regardless:
Huntmaster vote: Liger_Zero

Now, right now I am kind of glad that the gladiate is over, but I don't like this push on me especially from players like Ranger and Almost50.
:shifty:
What don't you like about it?

-Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2795 (isolation #193) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:05 pm

In post 2789, Liger_Zero wrote:
In post 2787, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:What don't you like about it?

-Dragons
Well, its on me who I know is town, and I don't exactly see any reasoning for it?
Its just "I scumread this player" and the player was scummy to me before this push as well.
Oh I guess that's understandable.

I think I'm guilty of this too, so for me it's because you feels very disengaged and you're not really interacting with people which looks like scum, similar to Bogre.

-SC
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2800 (isolation #194) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:18 pm

But you haven't been here that much at all is the issue.

-Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2803 (isolation #195) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:20 pm

At least it feels like you haven't been a presence. A lot of your ISO is fluff and avoiding serious scumhunting as well.

-Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2816 (isolation #196) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:07 am

In post 2804, Liger_Zero wrote:
In post 2803, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:At least it feels like you haven't been a presence. A lot of your ISO is fluff and avoiding serious scumhunting as well.

-Dragons
Well I don't know what to say to this. I have scumreads, I have commented on them. I am not going to give you a huge wall post unless I feel like its absolutely necessary to do. I extremely disagree with you saying my posts are fluff, I have been commenting on the game as its been going on this whole time.
For some examples of fluff, (instead of just reading), , , , , and (this is also a post trying to support Bogre).
Also is a bad post trying to shut down the Bogre lynch.
It got better as time went on
In post 2805, Hastur and Muriel wrote:@D&D- is this directed at me or Liger?

-Hastur
At Liger
You two aren't very engaged either though.
In post 2806, Shinobi wrote:Was Cakez actually talking to Liger?
I'm not sure I agree with him at all, actually.
Yes I was!
Why not?
In post 2809, Nahdia wrote:RIP R&L.

Huntsmaster Vote: Liger_Zero

peeps who were on the hunt, what kind of rewards did you get? do you mind sharing?
Why this Huntmaster Vote?

-Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2837 (isolation #197) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:57 am

In post 2823, Hastur and Muriel wrote:This updated list was made with input from the hunting party.
~Jan
How do you know this?
In post 2827, Nahdia wrote:Liger is a strong townread of mine.

would like Xk to talk today.
How is he a strong townread O.o
In post 2829, Mixed6 wrote:His predecessor had no strategic reason to go all in on a widely townread player like Rylai, get frustrated, apologize, then replace out. He's town.
OH GG
I thought Liger replaced Yume, not Fire. That improves my read there considerably as I had a pretty solid townread on Fire.
Mixed6 wrote:This is how dungeons work.
1. Players enter, flavor is rendered, and then a 'challenge' is presented.
2. The Master of the Hunt may choose to have his team endure the challenge or back out for the weak prize.
3. If the team endures the challenge, flavor is rendered, and then a 'boss' is presented.
4. The Master of the Hunt may choose to have his team fight the boss or back out for the weak prize.
5. If the team defeats the boss, flavor is rendered and the entire team gets the best prize possible AND the Master of the Hunt receives a bonus for a successful hunt.
This is what happened in the dungeon last night.

We went underground, Klingon went in first, a50 and Shinobi in the center, and us last. There were traps. Klingon decided to take the risks and go through the traps first.

Then we faced a burning beast creature that was fire-immune. He inflicted fire votes on Shinobi and Always50 because they were in the center of the lineup. He required 5 votes to defeat and none of us had weapons so Shinobi used the insight he got from lynching Bogre to use a bolt paper to down the beast. The rewards were close to nothing.
What did the traps do?

-Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2840 (isolation #198) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:25 pm

Oh I thought the whole party was told what they did, huh.

-Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2843 (isolation #199) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:44 pm

In post 2833, Heuristic_Arrow wrote:I'll try to keep you guys updated; this will take awhile esp. if I comment a lot.

As of page 3:

Town: (Yume -- Myself), Reasonable, Ranger
Lean Town: Dragon
Null-Town: Almost50
Null-Scum: Nahdia
Lean Scum: Zuffy
Scum: Shinobi

~Arrow
In post 2841, Heuristic_Arrow wrote:Finished page 5.

Town: (Yume), Reasonable, Ranger
Lean Town: Mixed, Xk
Neutral Town: Rylai, Nahdia
Null: Fire Assassin, Sensei
Neutral Scum: Dragon
Lean Scum: Zuffy, Almost50
Scum: Shinobi
We didn't make a post from page 3 to 5
How the hell did your read on us move from town to scum?

-Dragons

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”