Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 1:46 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 271, Nahdia wrote:shall i dance as well?
Humour me if you will :P
In post 271, Nahdia wrote:the heck did u do to me
Quoting Robert Palmer:

"You read me wrong
I wasn't trying to lead you on
Not like you think
I didn't mean to turn you on"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 1:49 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 274, Shinobi wrote:I've never seen Nahdia like this before.
How amusing.
it's been over a year, pal. things change, people become total spazzes.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 1:50 pm

Post by Shinobi »

@Daenarys: I'm townreading RI because it feels like he's trying to move town forward in a reasonable manner, IE I can follow his thought process and it doesn't seem like he's jumping on stuff for the sake of jumping on stuff.
My read on Nahdia seems somewhat silly because she's being adamant about her reads in a cutesy way that I don't think she'd be able to mimic and push as scum. It's not 100% but she moved up my list for it.

Everything else you've asked about has already been answered.

Pedit - Yes, and apparently you became much sassier.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 1:52 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 271, Nahdia wrote:well i voted you before you dayvigged me which made me think you're town but apparently you didn't dayvig me so you don't get those townpoints! >: |
Also this is pretty funny. So I need to kill you to prove I'm town?? :lol: :roll: :lol:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 1:56 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Just you wait till the night phase, Nahdia, and I think you will know exactly what I did to you and -maybe- will realize how far off your read on me is.

Anyway; my updated reads are pointing at Sensei being SCUM (shocking, ain't it??). Don't ask though. I'm not following this up just yet. I won't be voting anyone just yet, but Sensei is now my top scum read.

Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 1:57 pm

Post by Shinobi »

In post 279, Almost50 wrote:Just you wait till the night phase, Nahdia, and I think you will know exactly what I did to you and -maybe- will realize how far off your read on me is.

Anyway; my updated reads are pointing at Sensei being SCUM (shocking, ain't it??). Don't ask though. I'm not following this up just yet. I won't be voting anyone just yet, but Sensei is now my top scum read.
Why?
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 2:03 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 277, Shinobi wrote:Yes, and apparently you became much sassier.
Good way of describing it.
In post 278, Almost50 wrote:
In post 271, Nahdia wrote:well i voted you before you dayvigged me which made me think you're town but apparently you didn't dayvig me so you don't get those townpoints! >: |
Also this is pretty funny. So I need to kill you to prove I'm town?? :lol: :roll: :lol:
Uh... no. please no :c
In post 279, Almost50 wrote:Just you wait till the night phase, Nahdia, and I think you will know exactly what I did to you and -maybe- will realize how far off your read on me is.
Hinting towards abilities and planning stuff like this gives u points so mad props there fam.

u fooled me last time tho >_>

I liked Gee Willikers long readspost mostly but their other smaller posts felt tonally off. hydra reading problems i guess.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

-Zaphkael, 2020
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 2:11 pm

Post by Shinobi »

In post 280, Shinobi wrote:

Why?
Probably should have read his whole post before asking but this is still lame.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 2:17 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@Shinobi:

I'm not revealing anything at this time. Just letting out my "next target" if you will. I'm reading my wagon as follows (from scummiest to towniest):

Sensei (2)
Mixed (3)
Random (4)
Xf (5)
Nahdia (1)

where the number in brackets is the previous read prior to me targeting Nahdia.

And if it matters that much to you, of those OFF my wagon YOU happen to be my top scum lean (still, overall Sensei is the #1 suspect for me).

Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 2:27 pm

Post by Shinobi »

It doesn't matter to me at all considering you never discuss anything other than borderline random, unexplained reads.
Thanks for letting me know that I should continue to ignore you, though.
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 3:08 pm

Post by Reasonably Irrational »

Nahdia, I thought we could be friends. :(

A50: So prior to you targeting her, Nahdia was your strongest scumread, and now she's your strongest townread? Just want to make sure I'm reading your post correctly.

Let's get these low content people engaged!
Bogre, KC, H&M, Toogeloo : Do you have anything to share with the class?
Shadow_Step: Does your mean you don't see it as scummy at all, or just not to the degree others think? Do you have any thoughts on anyone other than A50?
Randomidget: Yes, it seems that they're an unlimited town crier(or maybe not unlimited, since they decided to say they would stop posting) with a vote, that can be lynched. There's been a decent amount of content already in this game. Any thoughts? I want you engaged in this, and not just autoscumread because you're not participating, like in SD2.
xkfyu: Please respond to my . I want to understand how the "elaborate" thought process you can see in A50 makes him more likely to be town. Actually, I'd like to see if you can outline the thought process, because I don't see anything particularly elaborate about it.
Ranger: Let's talk about your bottom 5, excluding Patches. Toogeloo, Zulfy, Bogre, Shadow_step, Shinobi. It seems to me like everyone you have there, except for Shinobi, has been largely absent this game. What are you basing these reads off of, or if this purely a (perhaps unintentional) instance of connecting inactivity to scum play? Regarding Shinobi, you never explained what you meant in your 104, or rather, never elaborated. The idea that you're suggesting makes sense as cause to suspect someone, but I'd like to know more about the situation you're comparing his current play to.
D&D: Please demonstrate that you may move this vote privately.
@Varsoon: I'm pretty certain you've already answered this, but just to be certain: If an individual uses something which does not place a named vote on someone(say fire), and that individual is eventually lynched, do they receive the spoils as though they were on the wagon themselves? For the more specific situation I'm referring to, as a general rule, assuming their role has no modifiers clarifying that the vote counts as though they were on the wagon themselves, would the controller of the Spider vote gain credit for slaying someone via a lynch that vote is on?

Fire Assassin: I would appreciate a response to the end of my . I'll repeat it here. " What about that post strikes you as me attempting to peg someone as scum? I'm admitting that I gave too much town credit to D&D for their openness regarding their lack of a regular vote, not saying that I believe they're scum for it."
Zulfy: Regarding your , do you mean the individual defending the person who is voting you is scummy, or the individual who is defending YOU from the person who is voting you is scummy? Why? Is there anything else about Mixed6's play that is worthy of commentary? Why did you reveal/suggest that you have a nightmare to invite individuals to?

-Cerb
A Hydra of Cerberus v666 & Elbirn
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 3:11 pm

Post by Varsoon »

In post 285, Reasonably Irrational wrote:
@Varsoon: I'm pretty certain you've already answered this, but just to be certain: If an individual uses something which does not place a named vote on someone(say fire), and that individual is eventually lynched, do they receive the spoils as though they were on the wagon themselves? For the more specific situation I'm referring to, as a general rule, assuming their role has no modifiers clarifying that the vote counts as though they were on the wagon themselves, would the controller of the Spider vote gain credit for slaying someone via a lynch that vote is on?
If a vote that you cast is on a player who is lynched, you are rewarded for it.
Does not matter what kind of vote.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 3:14 pm

Post by Nahdia »

we can be friends i just feel like you in particular cerb feel a bit different this time around. also asking lots of questions really early also rubs me the wrong way. i might go reread your d1 in soccer spirits or something because that kind of play always strikes me as scum trying to look like they're hunting. imo statements > questions.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 3:21 pm

In post 287, Nahdia wrote:we can be friends i just feel like you in particular cerb feel a bit different this time around. also asking lots of questions really early also rubs me the wrong way. i might go reread your d1 in soccer spirits or something because that kind of play always strikes me as scum trying to look like they're hunting. imo statements > questions.
Ah. You should probably go reread my D1 in a billion other games as well. :D The problem wgeurts had with me was the prevalence of statements I was making, because generally asking questions is what I do. ^^ How do you hunt without asking questions? Without seeking clarification, and locking people down in position and making them explain their thought process, so you can identify when that process is contrived or contradicts previously established positions?

Also, interesting. Yeah, D&D, please demonstrate to us that you could have secretly controlled that vote and gained echoes at the least, without anyone realizing it was you who was doing it.

-Cerb
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 3:27 pm

Post by Zulfy »

In post 285, Reasonably Irrational wrote:Zulfy: Regarding your 235, do you mean the individual defending the person who is voting you is scummy, or the individual who is defending YOU from the person who is voting you is scummy? Why? Is there anything else about Mixed6's play that is worthy of commentary? Why did you reveal/suggest that you have a nightmare to invite individuals to?
The person defending me.
Scum does that. Cuz scum can have accurate reads.

Town's usually the one to make an advance on a piece of nothingness like a self-vote in RVS. Scum can be dumb and wagon it or say "ehh that doesn't look scummy I don't think"

Gut tells me they'd do the latter.
No one really did how I wanted them to, abr came closest to doing so in quote I quoted.

Realized later it's ABR, all of it irrelevant.

My attempt at contribution was useless. Will try again.

Regarding my nightmare, just trying to figure out mechanics and therefore setup, dialectically.
no investigation no right to speak
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 3:29 pm

Post by Nahdia »

maybe i should start asking lots of lame-o questions because i dont tend to find many scum but something that has worked for me in the past is what im seeing now. people that ask huge lists of questions to every slot and then never really follow up on them, like, ever, tend to be more concerned with the appearances of their questioning than the answers they get.

i err more towards a passive approach to scumhunting where i just give me thoughts on what happens around me and sometimes if people engage i'll interact with them a bit and see how it feels.

sometimes i'll question people if i see something i really dislike, or i'll make a note to pay attention to how someone's thoughts on subject progress, but in general i just let it all pass me by and try to take it all in.

dust. wind. dude.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 3:30 pm

Post by Zulfy »

A passive approach huh
no investigation no right to speak
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 3:31 pm

Post by Nahdia »

in all things, zulfy my man.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 3:31 pm

Post by Nahdia »

it's like, whatever, dude.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Mixed6
Mixed6
Goon
Mixed6
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 3:36 pm

Post by Mixed6 »

After discussing with Zorblag, the wise and level-headed professor, I'm announcing our candidacy for master of the hunt Night 2.

We're going to find scum.

We're going to get powers.

We're going to win.

HUNTMASTER VOTE: Mixed6
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 3:39 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Ceeeeeeeeerrrbb I'm reading ur ISO from soccer spirits and I do not see any walls of questions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VOTE: Reasonably Irrational

ok actually as i typed this out i found one but it's way smaller!!! there's also this post which kinda highlights my point from u here in SS where u
give opinions
about everyone who is low content thus far in SS rather than just putting a bit of attention on them and asking them stuff. it's like "hello friend yes i am town yes i am faciliating discussion that is pro-town hello yes i am pro-town yes i am town"

-Zaphkael, 2020
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 3:49 pm

In post 294, Mixed6 wrote:After discussing with Zorblag, the wise and level-headed professor, I'm announcing our candidacy for master of the hunt Night 2.

We're going to find scum.

We're going to get powers.

We're going to win.

HUNTMASTER VOTE: Mixed6
Please don't. I really don't look forward to a repeat of SF D1.
In post 295, Nahdia wrote:Ceeeeeeeeerrrbb I'm reading ur ISO from soccer spirits and I do not see any walls of questions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VOTE: Reasonably Irrational

ok actually as i typed this out i found one but it's way smaller!!! there's also this post which kinda highlights my point from u here in SS where u
give opinions
about everyone who is low content thus far in SS rather than just putting a bit of attention on them and asking them stuff. it's like "hello friend yes i am town yes i am faciliating discussion that is pro-town hello yes i am pro-town yes i am town"
Nahdia, I did say for you to look at a bunch more games than just that one.

Wgeurts' issue with me is the involvement, the direct statements, blah blah, I made earlier. He expected more questioning from me(I think?). He did not play in the last couple games I was in. Thus, it seems obvious(to me at least) that if you're looking at my meta, it has transitioned over time, and I'm doing more substantive direct stuff on D1 than I used to...which means you have to look further back into my history(and actually, usually I do that kind of thing later in the game) to see similar situations in the past.

-Cerb
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 3:52 pm

Post by Nahdia »

so basically i should look through all ur games until i find a town game that conveniently fits with ur play this game and establish that as the base of my read >_>

i'll go look at Space Dandy 2 i guesss...

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 3:53 pm

Post by Nahdia »

what am i even doing im meta-diving i HATE META.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Mixed6
Mixed6
Goon
Mixed6
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 3:53 pm

Post by Mixed6 »

In post 296, Reasonably Irrational wrote:Please don't. I really don't look forward to a repeat of SF D1.
You mean when we lynched scum Day 1?

Rampage

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”