Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2165 (isolation #200) » Tue May 31, 2016 2:11 pm

Post by Reasonably Irrational »

In post 2164, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 2162, Reasonably Irrational wrote:Toogeloo: How have they been more transparent than anyone else?
I'm referring to their slot being more transparent in general. Frozen wears her heart on her sleeve, making her less deceptive in general when it comes to motivations.

Have you ever played with scum frozen?

-Cerb
A Hydra of Cerberus v666 & Elbirn
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2167 (isolation #201) » Tue May 31, 2016 2:42 pm

Umm. There's little to be informed about? I asked the moderator how the whole hunt thing functions before game start. And now you're weakening that transparency thing. What exactly is so transparent about her if she is the same way regardless of alignment.

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2168 (isolation #202) » Tue May 31, 2016 2:53 pm

What do you think we could possibly learn beyond what's in the mechanics of the game? We know the master chooses whether to proceed or withdraw, we know the dungeon is detrimental to those who enter, we know failure has a small reward, success has a larger reward, and rhe huntmaster gets the largest reward for success, and that the boss encounters victory or failure is determined through garnering votes.

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2172 (isolation #203) » Tue May 31, 2016 3:54 pm

In post 2018, Reasonably Irrational wrote:I also had a theory that the A50/Toogeloo/Shadow_step votes represented a rebellion against the forming town bloc by those who have been excluded from it.

A50 and shadow_step both said they'd be willing to vote for one of the two of us as well, but for some reason they ended up voting for R&L and propping that particular wagon up to compete with ours, rather than propelling anyone into a clear lead.

It's something I'd do super deliberately to see how people reacted, but I somehow doubt that's why they did it.

A50: Why did you vote R&L over me again, for huntmaster?

R&L: Anything less than an incredibly strong town read I will not be voting for as huntmaster. You're null, and that's because I'm rebelling against a desire to scum read you solely because of the composition of your support(as GW just mentioned). You're quite far from town. What makes you think I town read you? What have you EVER done in this game that I've expressed approval of or agreement with?

-Cerb

pedit: But, I agree with it? Obviously he implied a greater degree of certainty than you can have, but he said the same thing i've been saying, only in absolute terms.
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2173 (isolation #204) » Tue May 31, 2016 3:57 pm

In post 2169, Rylai and Lina wrote:Are you suggesting that I'm not a good huntmater or a good candidate for party as I am a real manipulative scum player RI ?

really?

~Rylai
You're a bad huntmaster because I don't trust your able to select town for your party, and I don't have any reason to think you're town.
In post 2170, Rylai and Lina wrote:
huntmaster : Mixed6

I asked more than 10 times from you to explain your read or thoughts about me and your dodging that question again and again ...

~Rylai
What else do you want me to say beyond what I said in the bolded part of that quote?

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2178 (isolation #205) » Tue May 31, 2016 4:02 pm

In post 2176, Rylai and Lina wrote:Your advertising to Mixed to don't take me in party

I won't do that for a null read and I'm sure you won't do that if your null on me

explain your case against me and stop being hypocritical this much.
~Rylai
I don't have a case against you? I just have no reason to think you're town. You've done nothing to give me a reason to townread you.

Mixed6 will do as he chooses, but based on ABR heads opinion he expressed earlier today, it's easy to see that it's very unlikely you'd be invited to their party. I'm not advertising anything, I'm stating something which seems obvious to me.

-Cerb

Pedit: I said you were a good player a few hours ago, but you said yourself that town hunting isn't what you do.
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2185 (isolation #206) » Tue May 31, 2016 4:15 pm

In post 2179, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 2178, Reasonably Irrational wrote:I don't have a case against you? I just have no reason to think you're town. You've done nothing to give me a reason to townread you.
I have more than 300 posts

I can't beleive your null on me. if your null on me now - you will stay null on me for the rest of the game unless someone find a guilty on me.

Your saying crap that I'm a really good scum player means being towinsh means I can be scum is not a good excuse for being null on me.

and yes you are saying "I doubt they pick her" like your in their heads. I am town , I am sure that I can be a very useful member in that party and your shitting around is not going to be tolerated nicely by me.

~Rylai
I never said you were a really good scum player either? I said toogeloos reason for viewing you as being transparent wasn't a good one.

And sure, you have 300 posts, but I can easily be null on you. You're acting like you've never played with me before. The simple fact that you have that much content means I need to actually put in a boat load of time to analyze your posts so far this game to arrive at a read of significance, and I haven't put in the time to do that.

It...doesn't matter how nicely you'll tolerate me telling you something which should be obvious to everyone. That doesn't change the fact that I'm right.

-Cerb

Pedit; you're good at finding scum. That's what we were talking about earlier. I'm fairly certain the majority of people who play this game with us are geniuses FA, so that's a rather pointless thing to say. I'm not sure what game relevance our current conversation has?
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2186 (isolation #207) » Tue May 31, 2016 4:17 pm

I'm going to pull a Drixx right now, actually: could you please say something that stakes your pride and mafia ability on your scum read of my slot right now? I would love to be able to add you to my main account signature right next to RC. :)

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2187 (isolation #208) » Tue May 31, 2016 4:19 pm

In post 2183, Nahdia wrote:my IQ is 178 i'm a card carrying member of mensa.
ILU nahdia. This is why you're never going to be lynched D1 in a game I'm part of. :p

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2195 (isolation #209) » Tue May 31, 2016 4:33 pm

In post 2192, Rylai and Lina wrote:he started doubt casting on my slot sinsce the moment Fire replaced out , while he is calling his read on me null.

~Rylai
What have I doubt cast? I've expressed my distaste with the way you handled that situation, and told you repeatedly(at your behest) why I don't believe you'd be a good huntmaster.

Is answering your questions doubt casting you now?

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2198 (isolation #210) » Tue May 31, 2016 4:35 pm

VOTE: Bogre

L-2. Reminder.

ABR: why aren't we waiting for a replacement/for Bogre to speak up?

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2201 (isolation #211) » Tue May 31, 2016 4:38 pm

There's clearly plenty of conversation still happening. I don't understand why we want to end it now.

-Cerb

Pedit: apparently we have different definitions of doubt casting. I've been stating facts about her and my opinions of her, in response to her questions. If my answer had been: because I think you're scum/do not think you're town, would that still be doubtcasting?
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2208 (isolation #212) » Tue May 31, 2016 4:42 pm

The people who were voting you aa huntmaster all sucked independently of you, with the exception of Nahdia. The fact that they were voting for you thus reflected poorly on your slot.

Also, ABR, I really feel we need to hear A50s explanation for his read change on your slot before we end the day.

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2210 (isolation #213) » Tue May 31, 2016 4:44 pm

The mod didn't slip that he was town. He just hates when people are sucking like half the game is and shit all over his game by not actually playing it.

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2219 (isolation #214) » Tue May 31, 2016 4:49 pm

This isn't new? I've never liked any of those slots but Nahdia.

-Cerb

Pedit: hmph. KC, corroborate please. How strong is this explanation A50 gave?

Peditx2: I hated your reasoning, Nahdia, but your slot doesn't suck like the others one do.

Peditx3: I specifically said she's a good player. *shrug* we all have our strengths. Noting hers while also noting weaknesses isn't doubtcasting imo, but whatever.
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2222 (isolation #215) » Tue May 31, 2016 4:51 pm

In post 2216, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2163, Reasonably Irrational wrote:There is no "not today".

A lynch isn't happening until you explain yourself.
Then you ISO them, mate. And try to pay attention to their talk and logic behind it. It's all there in bits and pieces, and it won't take you much effort to put 2 and 2 together.

I'm not going to say anymore about any of my town reads though. It's bad enough that most of them are prime targets for "evil acts" such as NK's, redirection and roleblocking. Also two are going with me into the dungeon and they both take precedence over me, so -I presume- they're more vulnerable to the beasts and bosses too.
I know why I townread them. I'm far more interested in why you do. Checking their ISO myself won't answer thar question.

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2229 (isolation #216) » Tue May 31, 2016 4:52 pm

In post 2223, Mixed6 wrote:
In post 2220, Rylai and Lina wrote:ok

Bloodletter : Bogre
becuase I really hated that slot posts and I am trusting you

will you beleive in me too?

~Rylai
Yes. You will be granted your chance.

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2234 (isolation #217) » Tue May 31, 2016 4:54 pm

In post 2232, Rylai and Lina wrote:Cerb what is your case against me.

what about his response deserved a "..." if your null on me?

~Rylai
Everything.

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2238 (isolation #218) » Tue May 31, 2016 4:57 pm

In post 2235, Rylai and Lina wrote:and you mind answering the questions I already asked you?

and whats exactly everything if your null on me

~Rylai
I do mind. Not a computer, haven't been since I started posting, too much work for lengthy responses.

Anyone less than a strong town read should not be in the party. I thought we had alreasy established that? You aren't a strong town read. Therefore, the idea of you being in the party is terrible.

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2239 (isolation #219) » Tue May 31, 2016 4:57 pm

In post 2236, Mixed6 wrote:Such pivotal roles in Varsoon's games include bulletproof serial killers,which are in the same game as serial killers with the ability to endgame 5 town players as soon as they lynch the last scum. Give me a break, guys. I know exactly where this is going, and it will benefit us, and drive a knife into the scum's heart.
DS was lynchproof. :p

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2240 (isolation #220) » Tue May 31, 2016 4:59 pm

Actually, I'm going to totally and scummily ignore you from now on R&L. So have fun with that. :p

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2245 (isolation #221) » Tue May 31, 2016 5:06 pm

Before day end, I should say something: when sending your messages tonight, identify who you are, and say something like "my first post tomorrow will be "banana" to prove that it's really me."

That will allow you to confirm the source of the information you send, without revealing what you said or to whom. You can also receive responses in the same way, by requesting that they say certain words to indicate certain answers.

Random: Remember the golden rule.

-Cerb

Okay last thing I'm gonna respond to you about at this point: it is impossible for you to keep me from endgame.

Impossible.

You lack the strength.
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2248 (isolation #222) » Tue May 31, 2016 5:09 pm

In post 2247, Nahdia wrote:
In post 2245, Reasonably Irrational wrote:Before day end, I should say something: when sending your messages tonight, identify who you are, and say something like "my first post tomorrow will be "banana" to prove that it's really me."

That will allow you to confirm the source of the information you send, without revealing what you said or to whom. You can also receive responses in the same way, by requesting that they say certain words to indicate certain answers.
didn't i already say this
You may have, and if so, I missed it. I think it bears repeating. I meant to say it awhile ago but figured it'd be best to save for right before day end so it isn't lost in the noise of the thread.

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2253 (isolation #223) » Tue May 31, 2016 5:12 pm

My decision to cease interacting is part of the deescalation :)

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2259 (isolation #224) » Tue May 31, 2016 5:20 pm

In post 2256, Nahdia wrote:R&L vs RI
That movie makes me happy.

Zorblag, ABR, choosing R&L tonight would be a mistake.

So, anyways what else is there to talk about?

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2271 (isolation #225) » Tue May 31, 2016 5:32 pm

In post 2269, Liger_Zero wrote:
In post 2266, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 2264, Liger_Zero wrote:This game is becoming just.........I don't know if the word toxic is appropriate, but its definitely not enjoyable.
I would prefer waiting for a replacement for Bogre than lynching them for being inactive, especially since mod is going to accommodate a search, but seriously this thread is blowing up too fast and I think we can all do without spam posts.
what about me pushing RI and he doubt casting me is not enjoyable ? :good:

~Rylai
I think you need to focus less on people pushing you or suggesting you aren't fit for huntsmaster and focus more on the whole game. You seem to get distracted easily when someone pushes you. I am leaning town on you right now, but your reactions can get heated and I can't read into them. No offense.
QFT.

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2280 (isolation #226) » Tue May 31, 2016 5:37 pm

In post 2186, Reasonably Irrational wrote:I'm going to pull a Drixx right now, actually: could you please say something that stakes your pride and mafia ability on your scum read of my slot right now? I would love to be able to add you to my main account signature right next to RC. :)

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2286 (isolation #227) » Tue May 31, 2016 5:42 pm

Bleh. Gotta make sure there's a buffer so we don't end up with a tie.

Huntmaster Vote: Mixed6

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2291 (isolation #228) » Tue May 31, 2016 5:44 pm

In post 2287, Nahdia wrote:VOTE: Bogre

:\

sorry varsoon. i really hate that the game is being played this way tbh.
Yep.

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2295 (isolation #229) » Tue May 31, 2016 5:46 pm

ABR: choose wisely tonight.

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2311 (isolation #230) » Tue May 31, 2016 5:53 pm

In post 368, Mixed6 wrote:Cerb if we're the master hunter, we're taking you hunting too buddy.

Rampage
A reminder! :p

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2319 (isolation #231) » Tue May 31, 2016 5:56 pm

In post 2245, Reasonably Irrational wrote:Before day end, I should say something: when sending your messages tonight, identify who you are, and say something like "my first post tomorrow will be "banana" to prove that it's really me."

Random
: Remember the golden rule.

-Cerb

Okay last thing I'm gonna respond to you about at this point: it is impossible for you to keep me from endgame.

Impossible.

You lack the strength.
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2333 (isolation #232) » Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:29 pm

Reciprocity.

Purchase Item: Saw Cleaver

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2344 (isolation #233) » Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:35 pm

You stole my shell man. :( I mean, I guess it's fine, but think of all the awesome beast killing votes I could have had! 4!!!!

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2351 (isolation #234) » Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:41 pm

So, umm. Liger. Maybe let's not claim neighborhoods and such in public.

That goes out to everyone? Probably shouldn't claim yo shit in public. You're decreasing the strength of the neighborhoods in the event they're purely town. You also remove the possibility of catching scum slips if they reveal they know things they shouldn't know from your neighborhood, because you limit the number of possible leaks.

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2362 (isolation #235) » Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:48 pm

In post 2358, Mixed6 wrote:Let's not vote for anyone until at least everyone has gotten a chance to post, including the lurkers from yesterday.
Agreed.

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2396 (isolation #236) » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:13 pm

In post 2390, Liger_Zero wrote:
In post 2388, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 2386, Shadow_step wrote:
Vote: Rylai & Lina
why you chose gladiating instead of death?

~Rylai
If you are right, that means they are more likely scum.
Town wouldn't cause a gladiate to begin a day.
Umm. You're wrong. Survivalism is NAI.

As town, it is your job to stay alive and find scum. If you're offered the choice between survival, and causing a gladiate with someone whose alignment is unknown to you, you should almost always choose the gladiate.

The exception is if you know your death will give a significant amount of information, along the lines of actually confirming people as town with your flip.

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2398 (isolation #237) » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:16 pm

In post 2397, Liger_Zero wrote:
In post 2396, Reasonably Irrational wrote:Umm. You're wrong. Survivalism is NAI.

As town, it is your job to stay alive and find scum. If you're offered the choice between survival, and causing a gladiate with someone whose alignment is unknown to you, you should almost always choose the gladiate.

The exception is if you know your death will give a significant amount of information, along the lines of actually confirming people as town with your flip.

-Cerb
No, choosing to limit the number of options for a lynch on our next day is EXTREMELY anti town. Town is supposed to survive, but if I had to chose between forcing an auto gladiate at the beginning of the day or death. I would have picked death. That gladiate would not help the town unless you are 100% certain on your scumread of the person.
Then you would have made the wrong choice imo. ^^

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2454 (isolation #238) » Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:39 pm

In post 2437, Shadow_step wrote:
In post 2432, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 2430, Shadow_step wrote:He added me because I'm town and he gains insight. Did you read his role pm ?
yeah I read it.

but why you? instead of all these other town he could add?

is there anyone counter claiming this? (to be added in the nightmare thingi?)

~Rylai
Cause there are certain advantages of being in the Hunter's nightmare PT.
Which I won't disclose. That would just be giving scum info.

Maybe he thought I wouldn't be able to put those to good use?
Idk, its a question nobody has an answer to except him and he is dead.
umm.

It's a scum mechanic. He had access to the PT. Unless you received a PM from Varsoon telling you of some benefits/powers you gained from being in that PT that weren't outlined in the PT itself, scum know ALL of the benefits you're talking about.

And even if you did receive such a PM, unless Varsoon specifically informed you that the scum do not know of this information, you should assume they do know about it.

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2738 (isolation #239) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:15 pm

In post 2673, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 2564, Nahdia wrote:
Everyone please be aware that someone purchased the Monocular. This gives them the ability to spy on. PTs. You can tell it's been purchased since it's crossed out.
It's also 8,000 Blood Echoes, and yesterday's lynch was only worth 6,000 which means either...

A) Someone started with a bank of Blood Echoes or gets extra echoes for slaying a player.
B) The person who shot Sensei was also on the Bogre wagon, and Sensei's value was enough to get him the 8k.
C) Sensei was worth 8k or more more Echoes.

It's almost assuredly in scum hands though.
I had this whole idea that whoever bought the monocle should spy on bogres nightmare to see if shadow is in there, thus making him near conftown

But then it turned out scum bought it cuz they're scum. Barring some shenanigans it should be someone on the Bogre wagon so we can PoE from that

I have nothing of value to add. R&l should die and is lying about being able to kill shadow instantly. *nods, smiles*
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2739 (isolation #240) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:18 pm

A day may come when
the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship.
I remember to sign my posts. But it is not this day!

-Elbirn
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2741 (isolation #241) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:29 pm

You're telling me that R&L can vig someone, but the target can say no and force a gladiate, but then R&L can kill them anyway?

The point would be what the fuck, exactly?

She's blustering because she doesn't want anyone to vote her.

Disclaimer, on the off chance I'm wrong I don't think I want anyone to push her over the edge, so stay your votes for now bros. Just yeah, she's lying.
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2745 (isolation #242) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:12 pm

A50, you should have something to share. If you're waiting for some reason, stop. Share.

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2748 (isolation #243) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:33 pm

In post 2746, Varsoon wrote:I found myself lost in a reverie, staring at the moon hanging full over Yharnam. A single arrow arched through the sky and, after it came down, the lynchmob behind me fell deathly silent. I imagined a lone hunter atop a church spire, sniping down the madmen that drove Yharnam to its pitiful state.
For a moment, I felt happy, knowing someone out there was capable of hushing the madness of this city.
-Cerb
Last edited by Varsoon on Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2754 (isolation #244) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:36 pm

In post 2745, Reasonably Irrational wrote:
A50, you should have something to share. If you're waiting for some reason, stop. Share.

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2762 (isolation #245) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:47 pm

In post 2754, Reasonably Irrational wrote:
In post 2745, Reasonably Irrational wrote:

-Cerb
I'm dumb.

That is all.

Carry on.

<3

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2773 (isolation #246) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:09 pm

In post 2742, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 2741, Reasonably Irrational wrote:You're telling me that R&L can vig someone, but the target can say no and force a gladiate, but then R&L can kill them anyway?

Disclaimer, on the off chance I'm wrong I don't think I want anyone to push her over the edge, so stay your votes for now bros. Just yeah, she's lying.
That's irrational. In a game with mechanics everyhwere, why not give the questing vig or whatever a 1-shot fuck-you-anyway kill were someone select to gldiate? Or 2 shot? or whatever?

Your logic is as bad as R&L with "only scum choose to live".
In post 2743, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:
In post 2741, Reasonably Irrational wrote:You're telling me that R&L can vig someone, but the target can say no and force a gladiate, but then R&L can kill them anyway?

This logic sucks considering what she's claiming is provable.

-Dragons
Quoting this so I can tell both of you to go fuck yourself when R&L flips ^3^

-Elbirn
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2780 (isolation #247) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:35 pm

In post 2695, Varsoon wrote:
In post 2457, Toogeloo wrote:
@MOD: Is a NO LYNCH still possible today?
No. One of Rylai and Lina or Shadow_Step must be lynched.
In post 2701, Varsoon wrote:
In post 2698, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:What happens if we wait until deadline?

-Dragons
Plurality. If the wagons are even, then Shadow_Step will die. Just lynch one of the two. C'mon.
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2814 (isolation #248) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:34 am

In post 2813, Randomnamechange wrote:Calling it that at least two scum are in the party. RI thinking I'm an SK makes no sense.
I did not say I thought you were an SK. I said there is NO chance that you're groupscum, but it's not impossible for you to be 3p.

Big difference there. People need to learn that I say what I mean. If I had thought you might be a serial killer I would have said he might be a serial killer. Your actions are not ones that I could imagine a member of groupscum performing, therefore you can not be part of groupscum, however, those actions do not give me any feelings either way about you being 3p. So, I don't think you're 3p, I just don't have any reason to think you're NOT, while I have reason to think you're not groupscum.

Does that make sense random?

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2860 (isolation #249) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:57 pm

Arrow, mixed is town, and we have possibly arrived at an accommodation regarding the huntmaster position . Possibly.

Mixed6, how likely do you believe it is that Shinobi is town by virtue of his usage of insight on N1?

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2864 (isolation #250) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:16 pm

I'm still null. Until you engage with the game or give more information than just ranger style lists from 80 pages back, you are null.

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2866 (isolation #251) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:18 pm

You should share what this post is.

And you're wrong about it. 95% certainty they're town.

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2872 (isolation #252) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:29 pm

Nahdia, 220 was genuine yes?

I think Ircher might not be able to read your tone yet.

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2874 (isolation #253) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:33 pm

Yes, that's what I mean. It was sarcastic, but the intent was agreement to back off, not sarcasm intended to indicate that the idea of backing down was ridiculous, which is the other interpretation of sarcastic agreement.
-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2878 (isolation #254) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:53 pm

A50 is also almost certainly town.

Just sayin.

Also, HA: if Mixed6 is familiar with Nahdia and her play/speech patterns, why wouldn't he take it as genuine? I took it as genuine because of my familiarity with her tones.

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2882 (isolation #255) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:07 pm

In post 2879, Nahdia wrote:why, for killing R&L?
Other reasons, actually, but that helps.

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2884 (isolation #256) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:24 pm

In post 2883, Nahdia wrote:Secret reasons, I presume? :igmeou:
Mhm. You have your secret too. ;)

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2888 (isolation #257) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:03 pm

Liger:
In post 2878, Reasonably Irrational wrote:A50 is also almost certainly town.

Just sayin.

Also, HA: if Mixed6 is familiar with Nahdia and her play/speech patterns, why wouldn't he take it as genuine? I took it as genuine because of my familiarity with her tones.

-Cerb
In post 2882, Reasonably Irrational wrote:
Other reasons, actually, but that helps.

-Cerb
In post 2884, Reasonably Irrational wrote:
Mhm. You have your secret too. ;)

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2893 (isolation #258) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:10 pm

So, two things from the messages I received.

Whoever told me they were performing an action on someone else, you didn't tell me who you are. I don't know if this was intentional or not, but it's a thing. The message was just signed with two letters I didn't understand...if they were meant as a signature(I mean, there's an obvious meaning to them, but I don't know why you'd specifically sign off with that instead of your fucking name).

Viridian(this is just to get your attention, not for the other reason): I have cause to believe your interpretation of the threat certain parties pose is wrong. The flavor is correct for a threat, but a threat it is not. Quite the opposite, actually, from the information I've received.

-Cerb

pedit: The rewards were at least 3k echoes, which is far from nothing. :P But if you guys want to think that's nothing, sure. :D I suppose you know what the price you paid for the rewards was, so...:P
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2954 (isolation #259) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:22 pm

In post 2950, House wrote:
Purchase: Molotov Cocktail
Okay. I've been letting people do this for too long.

Let me help you guys out with a bit of optimization: When it comes to consumables, do not purchase them if you are not planning on using them immediately, or in that nights hunt. There is NO REASON to purchase these items in advance, because you could always purchase it in the same post where you use it. By purchasing an item you can buy multiple times, you're only limiting your versatility when it comes to buying higher ticket items.

Scum probably aren't being dumb enough to spend their echoes on things like this, so we shouldn't be either.

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2956 (isolation #260) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:25 pm

I'll be sad if Nahdia's scum, and even sadder if we mislynch her, but in keeping with the spirit of bloodborne I will assist in every lynch that happens this game.

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2958 (isolation #261) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:29 pm

Eh, they did create the push entirely. They left the wagon to resolve "something", and then came back and pushed evwryone to finish it off.

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2959 (isolation #262) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:30 pm

Also, it's good to see you house, haven't played in a game together since like my first game on site or something. ^^

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3036 (isolation #263) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:19 am

Dwlee, familiarize yourself with the game state. Seriously.

Also, I am currently declining to answer your question, because I haven't talked to Elbirn about whether or not we should share certain information with the general public yet.

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3038 (isolation #264) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:24 am

In post 2979, Dwlee99 wrote:Sorry to see you go, wgeurts :(
good luck with what's going on irl

In post 2587, Nahdia wrote:It's much better to face these kinds of things with a sense of poison rationality.
omg dont mess up one of my fave songs. it is POISE AND RATIONALITY
/random post
yo, so,
realistically irrational person is patches the spider a person or naw m9
?

This question is the one I'm declining to respond to.

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3042 (isolation #265) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:30 am

In post 3040, Zulfy wrote:
In post 3028, Mixed6 wrote:SirCakez, vote for Zulfy. He's useless.
Perceived utility is not an adequate method for deciding lynch candidates, ya poop
Did you invite someone to your nightmare?

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3138 (isolation #266) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:56 pm

Toogeloo: Why did you claim? You're not at risk of being lynched right now. You aren't trying to protect Nahdia. Why claim?

It doesn't make sense. Claiming killproof under no pressure is the scummiest of fucking scummy things to do.

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3164 (isolation #267) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:45 pm

In post 3160, Nahdia wrote:
In post 3158, Heuristic_Arrow wrote:Liar. Just stahp.

In other news:

A thought just crossed my mind: What if Patches the Spider is controlled by the same person who died N0?
the n0 death was pure flavor.
Exactly.

In post 3149, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 3138, Reasonably Irrational wrote:Toogeloo: Why did you claim? You're not at risk of being lynched right now. You aren't trying to protect Nahdia. Why claim?

It doesn't make sense. Claiming killproof under no pressure is the scummiest of fucking scummy things to do.

-Cerb
In this particular case, the information is better left said than unsaid. Knowing there is another PT out there that increases Nahdia's lynch threshold and sells items for killing players is kind of important, as is the reasons for why I wasn't in a big hurry to lynch Nahdia, a slightly lesser read than my main town reads.

I don't care that people know my role as it's not an "imperative" role to keep around, as compared to say a Cop or Doctor, and I also wanted to let scum know they can't get rid of me that easily either but also that a Doctor shouldn't waste their time protecting me for now at the same time. My activity level also presents a problem for scum since they have to decide to waste two shots on me, a slot that isn't in a position of leadership but might still be a threat down the road (when they may not have the luxury to waste two shots on me).
Disagree. And even if the rest of that were true, there was no need to claim your deathproof thing.

-cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3172 (isolation #268) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:17 pm

KC, Toogeloo wants to lynch within the pool of people who were on the lynch yesterday, and have not spent enough echoes that it makes it unlikely they bought the monocles, because he believes it is almost certain that scum control the monocles.

Now, his reason for the obsession with that is likely tied in with the fact that he had a neighborhood, and he probably claimed too because he outlined all the benefits of his role to his new member or something, so he expected scum to spy on him or them at some point and see what he could do anyways.

At the start of the day I felt it was likely that scum had purchased the monocles, however, there seem to be other methods fo rpeople to gain echoes beyond just lynches(people being town), so...idk. It could easily have been bought by a town slot being proactive.

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3176 (isolation #269) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:53 pm

In post 3173, House wrote:
In post 3172, Reasonably Irrational wrote:.
At the start of the day I felt it was likely that scum had purchased the monocles, however, there seem to be other methods fo rpeople to gain echoes beyond just lynches(people being town), so...idk. It could easily have been bought by a town slot being proactive.
Example?
In post 2617, Patches the Spider wrote:Perhaps you see no reason to talk about it, but I do. I did not give you the gift of knowledge so that you could hoard it. Come now, share with the class.
In post 2626, Rylai and Lina wrote:Ok we got 3K blood echoes and 1 insight.

Sadly we cannot gain insight.
In post 2627, Rylai and Lina wrote:fixing that 2k

~Rylai
It seems patches gave R&L 2k blood echoes. If there's one role which may grant echoes, I don't see any reason to assume there are no others. If another such role exists and is town aligned, it's more likely than not that it was used on town who was on the lynch(given that mathematically the lynch was composed of more town than scum), and only one kill happened last night, so I would only expect one scum to have potentially had the 8k echoes.

In addition, given that Mixed6 was part of the hunting party and showed he had gained at least 3k echoes, and the huntmaster gained that and more(though she hasn't told us what), all members of the party who were on the lynch could have also purchased the item, and again, are more likely than not to be town.

So yeah.

I think it's actually more likely that town bought the monocle than scum. I was thinking the same way as Toogeloo earlier in the day(I said as much in the huntmaster PT), but have since changed my mind after thinking about it further and seeing what was said by patches regarding R&L.

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3179 (isolation #270) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:08 pm

Touche.

I know who has the monocle.

They are not scum.

That is all I'll say for now.

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3181 (isolation #271) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:10 pm

Knowledge of who had the monocle was known to certain parties within the game this whole time, but sharing who has it wouldn't be beneficial.

However, dispelling the paranoia is.

But, of course, given that you'll all have to trust my judgment when I say they're town(and your own read on me as town I suppose), it honestly shouldn't do much to dispel the paranoia.

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3182 (isolation #272) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:13 pm

In post 3180, Mixed6 wrote:Cerb has it lol
11k echoes eh? Do you believe I'm generous enough with the available power that I would pass up on buying a 10k weapon in favor of buying a 3k+the monocles to keep them out of scum hands?

Do you think I somehow gained 5k extra echoes without being in the party, and while only one kill happened last night, while thinking I'm town?

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3185 (isolation #273) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:30 pm

Valid point.
Anyways.

I think it would be reasonable to put Zulfy and Peregrine V both to L4 (6 votes), and lynch them both today using ranger and mixed6's multi voting weapons.

Thoughts?
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3186 (isolation #274) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:31 pm

In post 3185, Reasonably Irrational wrote:Valid point.
Anyways.

I think it would be reasonable to put Zulfy and Peregrine V both to L4 (6 votes), and lynch them both today using ranger and mixed6's multi voting weapons.

Thoughts?
-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3189 (isolation #275) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:56 pm

House, if we don't double lynch, you are not going to be on a lynch wagon, period. The party commands 8/10 votes required for a lynch, amd you aren't townread enough that we're going to allow you on it.

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3191 (isolation #276) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:11 pm

How so? What sort of help would you like? Is it echoes you seek?

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3193 (isolation #277) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:36 pm

In post 3192, House wrote:
In post 3191, Reasonably Irrational wrote:How so? What sort of help would you like? Is it echoes you seek?

-Cerb
Nope.

My utility won't kick in until we lose some town, at which point I become an equalizer.

Since I town read Mixed, and by extension, you, I'll let you decide if you want me to disclose more than that before tonight.
No need. Just curious what you meant about helping you.

I don't understand how not having you on the lynch is relevant if echoes aren't what you seek, but okies. :) I'm sure you have your reasons.

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3195 (isolation #278) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:44 pm

A50, GW, Randomidget, Mixed6 are all not scum.

That's all I've got. :(

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3196 (isolation #279) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:44 pm

GW=Dwlee99 now.

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3198 (isolation #280) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:48 pm

Ya, ithat was pretty damn good. Best counter to anti-town play is a day vig on the source. Much joy was had.

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3201 (isolation #281) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:26 pm

Yo random, it would be fantastic if you were part of whatever lynch happens today, k? :)

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3215 (isolation #282) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:30 am

In post 3210, Patches the Spider wrote:An announcement, oh brave hunters.

As of the beginning of this day, there were 14 town and 5 scum players alive.

Millers and Godfathers dilute these results. Scum refers only to the scum faction; the Cosmos.

The missing player in those results is my own slot; I am officially a 3rd party. That is why the total only amounts to 19 when the vote count reflected 20 living players. In this way, we know there are no other third party members unless their role specifically lists them as a Godfather or investigating as scum.
In post 3213, Randomnamechange wrote:Oh yeah mb.
I think Varsoon said he would never use a gf though
Look at the ratios. We killed a scum yesterday. Definitely not a godfather (because that would mean 7 members of the scum team), probably not a godfather AND a miller(because 6 member team), very likely a miller (5 scum on the team sounds right).

D&D: reasons, and reasons. There was the whole exchange yesterday with random, for one, or did you miss that?

Nahdia, why did Toog out all that stuff. His reasons are very weak to me. How do you feel about them? Is it NAI, or significant?

How is his play and posting within said hood?

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3217 (isolation #283) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:38 am

Okay, so how do you feel about him outing it and his reasons for doing so?
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3219 (isolation #284) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:50 am

In post 2332, Varsoon wrote:
"You must have had a fine time of it. Yarnham has a special way of treating guests. I don't think I can stand if I wanted to, but I'm willing to help, if there's anything that can be done. This town is cursed. Whatever your reasons might be you should plan a swift exit. Whatever can be gained from this place, it will do more harm than good."
-Gilbert

VOTECOUNT 2.0

Shinobi (1):
[FIRE]
Almost50 (1):
[FIRE]

Not Voting (19):
Mixed6, Heuristic_Arrow, Rylai and Lina, Hastur and Muriel, Reasonably Irrational, Klingoncelt, Nahdia, Xkyfu, Shadow_Step, Randomidget, Zulfy, PeregrineV, Gee Willikers, Toogeloo, Ranger, Shinobi, Liger_Zero, Almost50, Patches the Spider

With 20 Alive, it takes 11 to Lynch.
Due to a private effect, only Rylai and Lina and Shadow_Step may be voted for during Day 2.
Deadline
: (expired on 2016-06-18 08:00:00)
The Master of the Hunt is
Mixed6
The Hunter's Party is
Reasonably Irrational, Klingoncelt, and Ranger
The Chosen Chalice Ritual is
Hintertomb
Available Chalice Dungeons:
Spoiler:
Central Pthumeru Chalice
- Depth 2
Hintertomb Chalice
- Depth 2
Ailing Loran Chalice
- Depth 4
Great Isz Chalice
- Depth 5
20 alive at day start.
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3226 (isolation #285) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:32 am

I'm uncertain why you believe she has beasthood (her negative utility crumb?).

Something everyone should know : Apparently, even though the opening post of this day phase says there were 20 alive at day start, I have cause to believe there were actually 21 alive at day start.

No, I have no idea what it means or how that is possible(a role which can fake death perhaps?) but the information comes from a source I trust.

The implication is that there exists another third party beyond patches.

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3230 (isolation #286) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:44 am

No, it's not because of a dead slots posting.

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3233 (isolation #287) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:56 am

In post 3231, Nahdia wrote:so you think sensei faked his death?
Honestly, I have no fucking idea. Theres limited options to account for the discrepancy though.

New slot added to the game. A hidden slot in the game (that may enter public view later). Someone listed as dying without actually ending up dead.

Not sure what else it could be, and those are all really weird.

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3242 (isolation #288) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:00 pm

In post 3241, Toogeloo wrote:I still think someone from the lynch yesterday needs to be lynched today.

Unvote;
Vote: Hastur and Muriel
Logic?

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3245 (isolation #289) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:56 pm

The monocle argument? That's no longer valid.

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3272 (isolation #290) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:01 pm

In post 3258, Mixed6 wrote:Toog, Cerb has the monocle. People pooled their BEs and donated them to Cerb so he bought it at the start of the day. He's been using it to fact check a player today. We got the monocle.
In post 3259, Heuristic_Arrow wrote:Toog brings up a good point @Rational

If you don't answer, I shall move my vote to emphasize the point.

~Arrow

Pedit: Ridiculous..... So, you guys created all that WIFOM for nothing?!!! Gah lee!

~Arrow
In post 3262, Mixed6 wrote:We're using it as a tool to keep everyone honest. Revealing Cerb has now put a new target on his back which we were trying to avoid. I wasn't supposed to tell you that Cerb has it, but there it is. He can admonish me for it later. We can move on now.
In post 3266, Heuristic_Arrow wrote:Next time, just say one of the Hunts party has it.

It lends more credibility while keeping scum on their toes.
~Arrow

PS: Ugh.... Feels like I'm doin' all the work in this hydra. Wish Heur would post more.......

Pedit: Again, why us? Give us til next Sunday.

Pedit2: Nah, I think Toog is town too.
Confirming what Mixed6 said. I was willing to go along with Mixed6's plan for a bit but I didn't like the rising paranoia and the fact that other people wouldn't be using their pts to their full potential out of fear, and figured I could maintain the anonymity while reassuring everyone.

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3315 (isolation #291) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:02 am

In post 3153, Heuristic_Arrow wrote:Finished 29.

Town: (Yume), Reasonable, Dragon, Ranger
Lean Town: Gee, Xk, Sensei
Neutral Town: Rylai, Toog, Random
Null: Peregine, Kling, Hastur
Neutral Scum: Shadow, Shinobi, Nahdia, Fire
Lean Scum: Patches, Zuffy, Almost
Scum: Bogre, Mixed

~Arrow
In post 3254, Heuristic_Arrow wrote:Finished 40.

Town: (Yume), Reasonable, Dragon, Sensei, Gee
Lean Town: Ranger, Rylai
Neutral Town: Toog, Random, Almost
Null: Peregine, Hastur
Neutral Scum: Shadow, Shinobi, Nahdia, Fire, Xk
Lean Scum: Zulfy, Kling
Scum: Bogre, Mixed
TPR Benign: Patches

~Arrow
People who put flipped scum in their reads list are my trigger.

-Elbirn
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3329 (isolation #292) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:31 am

VC please?

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3332 (isolation #293) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:45 am

Nahdia, unvote please for a bit.

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3334 (isolation #294) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:03 am

Never mind.

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3335 (isolation #295) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:06 am

VOTE: Liger

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3337 (isolation #296) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:18 am

Can we please not hammer before we 1) get claims and/or 2) at least hear from the slots in question?

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3338 (isolation #297) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:19 am

Just having two slots this close to lynch is making me really really paranoid.

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3340 (isolation #298) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:29 am

That is suspect. :-/

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3341 (isolation #299) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:33 am

Nahdia, Random, D&D, shadow_step: I believe it would be better for all parties if they were on a HA wagon, rather than on a wagon he's trying to push to lynch.

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3345 (isolation #300) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:52 am

In post 3344, Heuristic_Arrow wrote:
In post 3337, Reasonably Irrational wrote:Can we please not hammer before we 1) get claims and/or 2) at least hear from the slots in question?

-Cerb
In post 3338, Reasonably Irrational wrote:Just having two slots this close to lynch is making me really really paranoid.

-Cerb
UNVOTE:

If you are that paranoid, then why'd you bring the Liger wagon to L-3?

~Arrow
To make sure I was on a wagon if someone did somethign stupid and hammered, duh.

Plus I'm about 10000000x more active than anyone else on this site, and I find it highly unlikely that someone I'm on a wagon for would be ninja hammered without me having the chance to unvote and prevent it from happening.

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3346 (isolation #301) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:56 am

How close are you to being caught up and actually giving meaningful content HA?

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3352 (isolation #302) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:17 pm

In post 3350, Heuristic_Arrow wrote:More likely cuz H&M has done nothing this entire game.

Now I'm on like pg 56. Fire isn't looking that good now tbh and I may reconsider, but H&M have done very little.

Do you think activity levels are alignment indicative?

Do you have any other reasons to think H&M are scum?

-Elbirn
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3364 (isolation #303) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:50 pm

In post 3356, Heuristic_Arrow wrote:
In post 3352, Reasonably Irrational wrote:
In post 3350, Heuristic_Arrow wrote:More likely cuz H&M has done nothing this entire game.

Now I'm on like pg 56. Fire isn't looking that good now tbh and I may reconsider, but H&M have done very little.

-Elbirn
In some ways, yes.

And they are notoriously impossible to lynch.... Massive.... Katsuki.... Lurkers can just lurk to victory; it's ridiculous.
~Arrow
They're not actually lurking. *shrug*

And they're new, not Massive or Katsuki.

And I will always make sure lurkers die. :P

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3365 (isolation #304) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:50 pm

In any case, their "content which is relevant to the game at the time of posting" is about as high as yours.

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3372 (isolation #305) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:48 pm

In post 3358, Heuristic_Arrow wrote:
In post 3356, Heuristic_Arrow wrote:
In post 3352, Reasonably Irrational wrote:

-Elbirn
In some ways, yes.

And they are notoriously impossible to lynch.... Massive.... Katsuki.... Lurkers can just lurk to victory; it's ridiculous.
~Arrow
Not to mention that they're apathetic & aren't helping at all. They only pop up when it is convenient or when they are largely suspected.
~Arrow
Colour me unimpressed.

As I asked before, do you have any other reasons to think H&M are scum? Is there more to your read than "they're lurking and lurking is bad"? What was running through your head when you decided to vote for them? Take me there.

-Elbirn
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3373 (isolation #306) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:49 pm

In post 3371, Mixed6 wrote:And now arrow self-voted. This slot is urghhh.
Its just scum denying town blood echoes *popcorn*
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3376 (isolation #307) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:05 pm

Randomidget, if you're around, please vote Heuristic_Arrow. That would be awesome. <3

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3381 (isolation #308) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:18 pm

In post 3329, Reasonably Irrational wrote:VC please?

-Cerb
:P I've wanted you here forever Varsoon. I've NEEDED you.

-Cerb

Apologies. I'm trying to get in as much quality time with my roommate before I move out.
Today we played through Megaman X4 as Zero. Twice, because our Ps2 ran into an error at the last boss, so we had to swap to playing on my PS3fat.
I gotta say, Sigma is a total pain in the ass in that game.
Last edited by Varsoon on Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3387 (isolation #309) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:34 pm

I don't care about you being on the wagon. I care about certain people being on the wagon, and about us not rushing this lynch(because as of right now, Arrow could be hammered by a single additonal vote).

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3391 (isolation #310) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:49 pm

Yes, because ABR is a fucking fool.

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3394 (isolation #311) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:51 pm

VOTE: Heuristic_arrows

Just in case.

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3426 (isolation #312) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:09 pm

Last night there were two negative effects to the dungeon.

At the first portion, we were required to take 5 poison votes, divided however we chose, among the members of the party. I chose to take them all because it would put me at L-4, and I was confident in it being unlikely that I would be a preferred lynch for today, while Mixed6 I expected to come under fire for the hammer yesterday, and KC/Ranger for their relative lack of involvement in the game.

Basically, I didn't see there being an "excuse" someone could use to get away with attempting to quicklynch our slot, so felt it was safest if we took all the votes.

After we accomplished that portion of the dungeon, we were informed that upon defeating the boss 3 of our four members, including myself, would receive an additional poison vote.

So, I have 6. Mixed6 would have had 1, and Ranger has 1.

In addition, there are 13 town right now, and 4 scum, among the *19* living slots in the game. One of the missing 3p is Patches, and the other resides in a Nightmare PT I won't be sharing any further information about.

In addition, I received messages from two individuals last night, both claiming to be millers.

This makes me certain that we have a godfather at least among the scum, given that it seems impossible that we only have 2 or 3 scum remaining.

-Cerb

pedit: house, they can be changed. A50 had the same confusion at the start of the game, but yeah. Huntmaster votes are totally changeable. :P
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3427 (isolation #313) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:09 pm

Oh, and fugue.

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3430 (isolation #314) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:17 pm

Liger, did you send me a message last night?

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3436 (isolation #315) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:27 pm

In post 3426, Reasonably Irrational wrote:Last night there were two negative effects to the dungeon.

At the first portion, we were required to take 5 poison votes, divided however we chose, among the members of the party. I chose to take them all because it would put me at L-4, and I was confident in it being unlikely that I would be a preferred lynch for today, while Mixed6 I expected to come under fire for the hammer yesterday, and KC/Ranger for their relative lack of involvement in the game.

Basically, I didn't see there being an "excuse" someone could use to get away with attempting to quicklynch our slot, so felt it was safest if we took all the votes.

After we accomplished that portion of the dungeon, we were informed that upon defeating the boss 3 of our four members, including myself, would receive an additional poison vote.

So, I have 6. Mixed6 would have had 1, and Ranger has 1.

In addition, there are 13 town right now, and 4 scum, among the *19* living slots in the game. One of the missing 3p is Patches, and the other resides in a Nightmare PT I won't be sharing any further information about.

In addition, I received messages from two individuals last night, both claiming to be millers.

This makes me certain that we have a godfather at least among the scum, given that it seems impossible that we only have 2 or 3 scum remaining.

-Cerb

pedit: house, they can be changed. A50 had the same confusion at the start of the game, but yeah. Huntmaster votes are totally changeable. :P
I have to adjust this.

There are 12 town alive right now, 4 scum, among *18* living slots. There was moderator error in the count, which has since been accounted for.

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3438 (isolation #316) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:33 pm

To everyone: I will be busy with DnD for the next few hours. Please don't do anything crazy while I'm gone. :P

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3446 (isolation #317) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:51 pm

In post 3443, Zulfy wrote:
In post 3427, Reasonably Irrational wrote:Oh, and fugue.

-Cerb
What's fugue?
Confirmation that the message I sent last night came from me.
In post 3444, Zulfy wrote:
In post 3387, Reasonably Irrational wrote:I don't care about you being on the wagon. I care about certain people being on the wagon, and about us not rushing this lynch(because as of right now, Arrow could be hammered by a single additonal vote).

-Cerb
In post 3391, Reasonably Irrational wrote:Yes, because ABR is a fucking fool.

-Cerb
What made you town read arrow?
I didn't town read arrow. I was upset because there were people who needed to be on that lynch, towny slots, who should have echoes today who do not because of the rushed lynch. Including myself. :P

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3463 (isolation #318) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:55 pm

In post 3462, House wrote:Since I'm asking you to share what you know, it's only fair that I also share something.

Zulfy is not the host of the nightmare pt he's in.
Mhm.
In post 3426, Reasonably Irrational wrote: One of the missing 3p is Patches,
and the other resides in a Nightmare PT I won't be sharing any further information about.

-Cerb

The bolded is referring to an individual in the pt you're talking about, who is likely a proxy for the real host, yes? Are we on the same page here?

-Cerb

Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3465 (isolation #319) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:02 pm

Oh, no, it's not mine. I'm just privy to a bunch of information from a number of sources. Mainly wondering if you came to the conclusion you did because of the presence of the bolded individual from my last post, or because you have an independent source of that information regarding zulfys pt.

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3473 (isolation #320) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:13 pm

Actually, House, there'd a decent degree of towniness to be had from sending a message giving someone widely townread and with the ability to push a lot of votes on you an additional reason to come after you.

In addition, there's no real reason I can think of for scum to utilize this resource to send what amounts to nothing more than a taunt.

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3478 (isolation #321) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:20 pm

No, it's practically conftown. Try again.

And maybe answer my question while you're at it.

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3486 (isolation #322) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:24 pm

In post 3480, Liger_Zero wrote:
In post 3476, House wrote:
In post 3473, Reasonably Irrational wrote:Actually, House, there'd a decent degree of towniness to be had from sending a message giving someone widely townread and with the ability to push a lot of votes on you an additional reason to come after you.

In addition, there's no real reason I can think of for scum to utilize this resource to send what amounts to nothing more than a taunt.

-Cerb
If that's what he did.

Also, it's easy to criticize a town lynch after the fact.

The only bad thing about yesterday's lynch was the amount of non-player votes on it, but that hardly warrants a flood of threats and insults.
Couldn't I have done it and still been scum?
I don't get.....what does me sending an angry message to a player indicate anything? It can be fake anger, it can be real anger.
Why would i lie about my message?
I feel like using the message in that fashion is bad enough that scum is unlikely to do so, but it's not impossible for you to be scum and have done so. It depends on the sophistication of your scum play, and I simply don't know you well enough to make a judgement there.

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3494 (isolation #323) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:35 pm

In post 3490, Liger_Zero wrote:@RI You saying Ranger is conf town? How?
Practically. Behaviors I don't see them exhibiting as scum.

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3499 (isolation #324) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:46 pm

She said a notable amount more in the hunting party. And, again, exhibited behavior she wouldn't exhibit as scum. I didn't say she's playing her best town game. I said she has done something she wouldn't do as scum. Therefore she's town.

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3502 (isolation #325) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:00 pm

That's okay liger. That just means you'll never be on any of the lynches that are actually going to happen in this game.

Anyways.

H&M. Come out and play. And others too. :p I feel like with such a long night, people should be more excited to play.

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3507 (isolation #326) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:23 pm

Toogeloo, all I do is play complex games. Normal games bore the fuck out of me.
I'm well aware of the possible risks and am actually keeping track of resources gained and spent via public methods for every slot.

Anyways, it doesn't matter what PT the behavior occurred in. Like, not in the least. It only informed my own opinion of the slot, and others are welcome to fight me about those slots. They'll lose those fights, but there's no reason why they can't try and attempt to capitalize on the lack of public reasons I can point to in my defense of my townreads.

And note, I have repeatedly stated that my reads don't come from people doing "town-motivated" things. They come from them doing things WITHOUT scum motivation. There's a difference.
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3508 (isolation #327) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:28 pm

I feel like I've lost my way in this game though. I have a nice pile of probtown, but not enough scumspects. This is par for the course for me but I do feel a bit behind where I would normally be at this point (probably because I have/had other pts and a buncha messages and secret information and stuff to keep track of on top of the normal mechanical nonsense).

I'll try to set aside some time this week to take some in depth looks at a number of slots in the game.

-Cerb (previous post was me too)
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3580 (isolation #328) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:11 pm

In post 3542, Zulfy wrote:IR, save me
Yeah this is Elbirn and don't kill zulfy pls he isn't scum I don't think

Thanks and <3's
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3581 (isolation #329) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:12 pm

I forgot I quoted that actually

It's irrelevant but is cute

Actually zulfy why do you call to us?
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3582 (isolation #330) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:54 pm

All you people should really really really unvote. Not because I'm certain he's town, but because it's VERY easy for someone to hammer at thus point, and just throwing votes around like this is dumb in this situation.

And Varsoon should give us a VC!

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3583 (isolation #331) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:56 pm

In post 3579, Shinobi wrote:Anyone who quickhammers at this point is going to be lynched for it so it probably isn't a concern.
It absolutely is a concern. I refuse to lose out on the bulk of TWO day phases because people are stupid.

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3587 (isolation #332) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:10 pm

I wanted to confirm something:

Shadow_step is indeed in Bogre's Nightmare, and he is the only member of the nightmare. It does allow him to cast his vote in there and change his vote in the game, but there's not anything else of note in it.

Also, thank you to the two of you who unvoted and brought us back from the brink a bit.

A note about Liger as well: A decent portion of the strength of my belief in town!Liger comes from the simple fact that there was no reason to send a message to someone he was going to kill. It's...such an incredible longshot, because he has no reason to assume Mixed6 would be able to communicate that fact after death, other than through his messages, and his message would surely not be a significant enough point to comment on in such a message.

It just doesn't make sense, it's like...such a complete waste.

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3600 (isolation #333) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:24 am

In post 3596, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3587, Reasonably Irrational wrote:A note about Liger as well: A decent portion of the strength of my belief in town!Liger comes from the simple fact that there was no reason to send a message to someone he was going to kill. It's...such an incredible longshot, because he has no reason to assume Mixed6 would be able to communicate that fact after death, other than through his messages, and his message would surely not be a significant enough point to comment on in such a message.
Why not? If he's scum, his kill target (who can still communicate after death) is as good a message recipient as anyone else.

I disagree with this conclusion.
Yes, but his kill target wouldn't be able to communicate anything until *the next night*.

After a lot of stuff had happened during the day, presumably. It's absurd to think that scum him would send this message to manipulate a dead slot into mentioning it to get the entire town reading him, when there's no reason to suspect he would have actually mentioned it.

Now, the proper counterargument is: He brought up the message and said what it was, but he only did so at SOMEONE ELSES prompting. He didn't just volunteer the information to get the conversation going on that direction to ensure it was a topic that Mixed6 would weigh in on.

Unless whoever it was who brought it up is scum with him, it doesn't make sense.

If they're scum together, then yes, there may be scum motivation in sending that message. Otherwise, i just don't see it, it relies on too many uncontrollable elements and is a waste nearly every time.

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3608 (isolation #334) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:56 pm

Eh, you can all disagree with me, I'm still right. :)

Ranger: it's not what you referred to. And it's okay if you don't understand it, it makes sense to me. :)

Also, Mixed6's position on Liger was that lynching him yesterday would have wholly been a compromise, made bmfor your sake, Ranger. He had a null towinsh read, but was willing to compromise(I assume because he trusted his judgment if your alignment, and your own judgment).

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3621 (isolation #335) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:28 am

Hey, shadow_step, if you have anything you'd like to share, you could use Bogres PT to do so, possibly, depending on how likely you feel it is that scum can still somehow read it even though you're the only person in there.

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3659 (isolation #336) » Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:20 am

I'm gonna preemptively sign this post here as Elbirn
In post 3623, Shadow_step wrote:Who do you want to lynch today RI?
I can't really say I have any strong scum reads.
Just some strong town reads.
Don't mind lynching between Peregrine/Hastur/House
I haven't gotten to speak to cerb in a little bit (mostly my fault tbh)(I did send him a long message that he didn't respond to tho, maybe he doesn't love me anymore ;_;), but when we did speak we seemed to be on the same page about wanting one of two different players dead today.

I don't feel comfortable outing who those two are at this time because we want to dig a little deeper into them, and letting them know they're under the microscope wouldn't be smart I don't think.

(Translation I'm timid because I have a hydra partner to consider and can't just be balls out obnoxious)

I will say that I'm still against zulfy and liger wagons, and I am incredibly dismayed that everyone dismissed our analysis of ligers message by mentally stuffing their heads up their own assholes and blowing into their lower intestines hard enough to spew shit out of their mouth.

Sorry to be a dick but Liger is not scum. No way. And I don't want to like lord over you guys that me and cerb are smarty smart smarts, but yeah, we are two smart gaiz. And We independently came to the same analysis, the same logical conclusion of what ligers message means, and every single person yelled "hurr wifom" instead of being willing to consider our viewpoints or to make their own logical deduction; and I'm just like >:(

Pls stop the liger wagon it's not good and me and cerb will yell about it forever
In post 3653, Shadow_step wrote: I would also like to know why Elbirn head of RI is town reading that slot.
Oh you know everything I just said about being smart and using application of logic to draw rational conclusions and allathat?

*grabs shadow by his head*
*pulls close, stares deeply into his gaze, the mad look in my expression reflected in the fearful look in his eyes*
*whispers softly*

Gut.

But hey if anyone wants to give me a reason for zulfy being scum I'm willing to listen and consider, but my mother's intuition says to leave zulfy alone.
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3665 (isolation #337) » Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:19 am

Yeah.

SF had a 1x deathproof scum. So..that's not very useful. How is your hood the "towniest" in the game? Because of the mechanical benefits it offers? The beasthood/scum parts are potentially town, because it might help town distinguish between scum who can't gain insight from a scum lynch, and a beasthood player. The insight 3+ thing is very useful for scum though.

I wouldn't object to a vig shooting Toogeloo, for the record, just so the wifom of him publicly claiming his slay proof for no fucking reason is removed. I don't expect him to die, but I do expect him to no longer have a convenient explanation for why he's still alive at some late point in the game.

Random: Can you try to check in on this thread somewhat frequently? ^^ Don't necessarily need to say anything if you don't have anything to say, just...keep abreast of developing events.

Also, I apologize everyone. I've been doing most of my playing in PT's and not out here, and that REALLY doesn't help anyone, because it's only good for organizing stuff and sharing secrets, and you don't wnat to do either of those things with scum...so it's bad for scum hunting.

Gonna try to work on that fairly soon, but I've been mafiaing for a bit today, so maybe not immediately. :P

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3687 (isolation #338) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:37 am

In post 3683, Nahdia wrote:what sort of meta do people have on klingoncelt for her scumgame? it's been pointed out to me that there's some scum-optimal moves she coulda made that she didn't. her towngame to me is very "live in the moment" but I've never played with her as scum.
Yes. She is EXTREMELY strategic. She plans shit out in depth. Her play in thread always remains the same, but in the scum PT's and such she's very much a planner.

This is anecdotal though, by way of Drixx when we were last hydraing and trying to figure her alignment out, but he tends to be right about these things, and he actually bothers to read games he isn't part of to get a better handle on people.

She could have been on the D1 lynch, AND been the person who sent in the night kill (thus gaining the benefits of that kill, in terms of echoes), and been the huntmaster. And put her teammates in the party, basically allowing them to absolutely dominate the lynches going forward by buying all the weapons.

She doesn't always catch everything though, she did miss a guaranted win on saga frontier (but town missed *two* guaranteed wins in that game, so that speaks more to the ridiculous things possible in that game than to her misplaying mechanically).

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3703 (isolation #339) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:07 pm

Untrue House. It's relevant because without knowledge of the existence of that other, people will arrive at flawed conclusions, such as believing that the next person to be invited must be the owner, when in reality the owner MUST be among those who are currently members.

Not that lying about their ownership is alignment indicative in any way.

Klingoncelt, give us the context of the "proof" that any given party already in there isn't the owner please.

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3704 (isolation #340) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:17 pm

PeregrineV: When should we expect something worthwhile and meaningful from you?

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3705 (isolation #341) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:19 pm

House, why did you attempt to buy the beast howl and then change your mind?

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3708 (isolation #342) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:25 pm

Really? Someone said the moderator had confirmed some things in there. What has been said by Varsoon in thsre?

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3709 (isolation #343) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:29 pm

Also, can I get everyone's top 5 townreads? I've had a thought.

Dwlee/Randomidget/A50/KC/Nahdia.

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3711 (isolation #344) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:33 pm

Oh, and I don't know if I said this in here, or just in other PTs, but Mixed6 should not have been able to be killed by normal means last night, so we know scum have a method of bypassing or otherwise removing protections, or a way to "slay" someone without it counting as a regular killing action .

H&M: any thoughts on anything?

Ranger: Same to you. I understand your stated intentions to lay low given your roles growing significance over time, but there's little reason for you to be so insignificant in conversation. You must have well reasoned thoughts, share some of them.
-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3714 (isolation #345) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:41 pm

Hmm. What prompted Varsoon to make that statement?

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3720 (isolation #346) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:47 pm

Hmm. So that's meaninfless, it's the answer Varsoon would have had to give to any member who asked that question, in public or else he would be confirming a role claim.

Right?

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3726 (isolation #347) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:22 pm

And now we get the paranoid "omg I'm afraid of being left off the wagon and I don't have any reason to not vote" votes.

And this is why I told people to *not* vote for shit.

Like you see what's happening here? There's some actual potential for engagement here, but of course we just start piling the votes on at the same time so we don't fucking end up talking at all. :/

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3727 (isolation #348) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:24 pm

VOTE: Zulfy

L-1.

I recommend claiming and trying to salvage your slot somehow, because there no reason for anyone to want you alive that they can articulate.

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3728 (isolation #349) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:25 pm

(For the record, I will gladly unvote if we can get everyone who just voted to unvote with me)

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3730 (isolation #350) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:27 pm

Purchase Item: Molotov Cocktail

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3732 (isolation #351) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:29 pm

Of course you do, considering what it does, you inviting yourself first makes perfect sense.

I'm inclined to believe that, mechanically, your role exists to prevent a complete steamroll via vote powers by scum.

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3733 (isolation #352) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:29 pm

...?

That's an interesting decision. Why would you do that Zulfy?

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3735 (isolation #353) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:31 pm

Also, Zulfy, ever since you were at L-4 Nahdia could have lynched you by herself. Why were you asking?

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3737 (isolation #354) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:32 pm

Pretty sure Zulfys wagon is apathy/boredom/greed induced.

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3740 (isolation #355) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:34 pm

I don't think it works that way Zulfy. If the votes already been cast, I'm pretty sure you can't remove the vote. And I don't know if it would stop her action from working, because that's not a normal vote she's casting when she uses it.

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3743 (isolation #356) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:36 pm

He did it to prevent you from using a multivoting function of some sort to lynch him. Is that alignment indicative? Not really. *shrug*

I'm personally of the opinion that Toogeloo, myself, and Nahdia(that is, those of us who just voted and brought us to this dangerous situation) should all unvote and make a pact to not do something stupid like this again.

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3748 (isolation #357) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:38 pm

Zulfy, play the fucking game man. :-/ Unless you're scum. If you're scum, you should probably self hammer to prevent risking a town slot from getting the insight from lynching you.

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3751 (isolation #358) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:41 pm

In post 3746, Nahdia wrote:No no, I actually feel it's pretty freaking alignment indicative if he thought he was removing my vote. Which he seems to have believed.
Survivalism is NAI.

If he believe he's going to be lynched anyways, and feels you're scum(or the person most likely to lynch him), then it makes sense for him to do this as town.

Of course, there's like...a bunch of other people in this game who could all hammer you with double votes and stuff man. Shutting down Nahdia doesn't make sense unless you specifically believe she is scum.

Do you?

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3756 (isolation #359) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:45 pm

Nahdia is not a person who would do that.

You clearly don't know her.

*shrug*

There are people who are *not* on the wagon who would probably be better if you're trying to keep someone who is scum from hammering you. That's probably best.

Anyways, so, nightmare. Anything else to claim? Any reason why people shouldn't lynch you, because...well...you're wasting a slot in the game man. You're a mislynch waiting to happen, nobody is ever going to shoot you, like...I honestly don't have any reason to want you to stay alive, other than my spec leads me to believe you're more likely to be town than not, but that's the most minimal of things.

Hell, what do your nightmare events do? Is there anything going on there that we should know about? Why did you choose the people you chose to join your nightmare?

Who....is....scum?

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3759 (isolation #360) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:50 pm

All the nightmares have unique shiz I'm assuming? I'm asking you to tell us what utility there is in keeping you alive. :P

-Cerb

pedit: oh. I thought you said you had the nightmare thing. What were you talking about when you said that?
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3763 (isolation #361) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:56 pm

lol.

*sigh*

As I said. I'm willing to unvote if we can get a consensus and bring things back from the brink, as in, some en masse unvoting. :P Otherwise, I'm going to ensure scum can't hop on and take this spot. :P

Dwlee as...scum, you're saying? Along with House/Ranger? You said IDK, so, how strong is that belief? Do you have any reasons for it? What are your thoughts on the other members of the nightmare with you? Why did you out them all?

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3807 (isolation #362) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:59 am

Sensei, please invite PeregrineV and/or H&Mo your nightmare, so you can shoot him for us. Thanks! <3

No offense guys, but assuming you're both town, you seem like another mislynch we're going to inevitably have to deal with.

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3808 (isolation #363) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:22 am

@Varsoon:

How do you determine who is invited to a Nightmare PT in the event someone is invited to two of them in the same phase?
Can Nightmare PT hosts invite dead players?
If no, does this mean the Nightmare of Mensis may never exceed 4 players total, given that Sensei will never be able to be invited to it?

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3824 (isolation #364) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:55 am

Purchase Item: Kos Parasite

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3825 (isolation #365) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:58 am

Also, let's not rush today please. Like, no voting for awhile until we actually discuss things would be really friggin nice.

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3827 (isolation #366) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:01 pm

Whoever invited A50 to their nightmare(or whoever has A50 in their nightmare now, I don't care if your the owner, please communicate his answer to the following question(and I would like some corroboration from someone else in that nightmare, given that we now which nightmares everyone is in at this point. (or at least I do, I'm not positive it's all totally public information. Hmm.)

Did you kill D&D last night A50?

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3830 (isolation #367) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:08 pm

The party crushed all who dared to face them, after dealing with some fairly substantial trials honestly. The votes you see on us here are, well...not at all representative of what we actually had to deal with.

That's all I'll say about that.

So, insight effect stuff.

15 alive in the game.
14 alive in the game thread.
9 town
3 scum

Which doesn't add up, btw, because yesterday we had *1* extra non town or scum slot, and today we have 2. :-/

Also yesterday it was 17 alive in game thread
12 town
4 scum.

So, we lost 2 who investigate as town, and 1 who investigates as scum.

So I would expect 14 alive in thread.
10 town
3 scum

So yeah. I'm not sure what's going on there. Gonna ask Varsoon to confirm those numbers. We almost certainly have 4 scum left alive in the game right now btw. The real question I have is whether we have a miller+ a godfather, or if the one miller claim I know about(who happens to investigate as the alignment of the prior days lynch if they helped slay them) is actually the scum godfather. The rest of their claim makes me think no, they're actually town...but it makes me wonder.

Oh, and pulchritudinous. I forgot about that.
-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3834 (isolation #368) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:24 pm

In post 3831, House wrote:
In post 3830, Reasonably Irrational wrote:The real question I have is whether we have a miller+ a godfather, or if the one miller claim I know about(who happens to investigate as the alignment of the prior days lynch if they helped slay them) is actually the scum godfather.
Scum godfather has no reason to fakeclaim Miller that mimics alignment of the lynch, because they'd be outed as a liar if they were investigated after not being on the wagon and returning a town result.

I don't see godfather throwing away their free pass on investigatives just to be caught out in an unnecessary lie.
In post 3832, Nahdia wrote:
In post 3831, House wrote:
In post 3830, Reasonably Irrational wrote:The real question I have is whether we have a miller+ a godfather, or if the one miller claim I know about(who happens to investigate as the alignment of the prior days lynch if they helped slay them) is actually the scum godfather.
Scum godfather has no reason to fakeclaim Miller that mimics alignment of the lynch, because they'd be outed as a liar if they were investigated after not being on the wagon and returning a town result.

I don't see godfather throwing away their free pass on investigatives just to be caught out in an unnecessary lie.
unless their godfather is conditional in the exact same
way the miller is conditional..?
Yeah, what Nahdia said. There is no reason why the scum godfather couldn't simply be conditional. They wouldn't get caught out by the claim itself.

Here's my problem: The simplest way to explain the current breakdown of town v scum is for the miller claim I have left alive to be scum. The more complex way is they exist AND there's a scum godfather. :-/ I'm torn yo.

I think there are other things to prioritize in our discussions though. I really need the answer from A50 before any more speculative talk about setup can really happen. :P
-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3840 (isolation #369) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:42 pm

In post 3837, Toogeloo wrote:
Purchase Item: Kirkhammer

Vote: House
Please unvote. :/ I really don't want ANYTHING like what happened the lat couple days. Maybe a pact to place no votes for at least 72 hours?
In post 3838, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 3834, Reasonably Irrational wrote:I really need the answer from A50 before any more speculative talk about setup can really happen.
A50 is dead though, can he still talk in a PT with you or something? My PT doesn't allow the dead to talk. Otherwise, you'd be waiting until him to send you a message I would guess. If you can communicate with A50 outside the thread, why ask in this thread?
He was supposed to be invited to a nightmare PT I'm in. He did not show. That means someone else invited him to their Nightmare PT, which means someone else can tall to him right now.

-Cerb

Pedit: As I said yesterday, I know of two miller claims. D&D was one. The one that may sometimes show as town was the other.

A conditional godfather would investigate as scum unless some condition was met, in which case they'd show as town.
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3847 (isolation #370) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:48 pm

How about you use your words to push people Toogeloo? How about you engage with people and challenge them on their beliefs about yor strong scum reads, instead of voting them when we both have seen what has happened. The lynches have happened because people are afraid of being locked out and don't have any reason to townread the lynched, no other reason.

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3849 (isolation #371) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:57 pm

You didn't address my question/suggestion directly.

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3851 (isolation #372) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:04 pm

Spoiler: Mostly valueless rambling that I refuse to delete because I laboriously typed it while mobile
Regarding yesterday's lynch....I would have immediately unvoted had you come in and said sure, I agree, rather than insisting on keeping things in a state that stifled conversation.

I voted to be on the wagon because I knew what had to be done to maximize my utility for town, and having said utility delayed one day already, I refused to risk it being delayed again.

There's decent analysis of players and play(though nothing spectacular) happening outsideof the main thread in my experience, but not a lot of it is being discussed in thread. People are just acting according to the suspicions they've expressed.

I'm quite deliberately not publicly stating my top scum suspects. I want wagon composition to have as little chance of including scum as possible, so I'm working in my pts to organize people and gauge their reads on various people to determine who the best lynches are, hopefully outside of scum view so they can't anticipate who we actually intend to lynch. I'm actually also leaning fairly heavily on sheeping Mixed6's expressed reads in the nightmare, though I am standing firm on one of my townreads.

Talking about the game and discussing your best pt invite prospect should be one and the same. You should be inviting the towniest players in the game, which should necessitate actual discussion about why those players are the towniest.

Also, I don't really give orders. I make suggestions. I'm at a point in the game where I'm pretty sure I could nearly arrange a double lynch without any input from anyone outside of my townreads/those I can speak with privately. If I were giving orders, we would just do that. I honestly just want people to engage in the main thread, but I know this games mechanics absolutely ruin the idea of voting someone for pressure, because that pressure tips over into a lynch extremely easily...far too easily for there to be any actual scum hunting value if you actually place the votes you have in mind, rather than making cases against people and interacting with others about them.

Anyways that was all empty words, basically, not really sure why I bothered saying it. Gonna spoil it, actually. None of it really advances the game state.

There is nobody in the game who has actually behaved in a scummy fashion. That's the problem. People have barely behaved at all. I have a list of people who won't be lynched , period, and a notably longer list of people who have played so terribly and in such an uninvested fashion that I simply don't care if they go. I think the optimal thing to do today is to double lynch, and remove one of H&M/PV, along with someone who's actually talking but has given me no real reason to think they're town.I'm just not sure which of the mostly worthless content slots should be removed along with H&M/PV.

Regarding being huntmaster: I don't actually believe there is a better choice, but I could be wrong, and I have concerns about consolidation of town power. :/

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3852 (isolation #373) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:08 pm

Oh, and I've been sharing the information I feel can/should be shared with the town. Heuristic_arrow sent me a message night before last which I completely forgot to pass on, so I'll go reread it and figure out what part of it exactly they wanted me to share (it was a lengthy thread analysis and notes much like they had been posting in thread).

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3853 (isolation #374) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:42 pm

I've confirmed the insight numbers were off. There are 10 town, 3 scum, 14 alive in thread, and 15 alive total.

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3859 (isolation #375) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:33 am

I can confirm everything House is saying(at least insofar as that is his claim, and that he claimed to me in the past(though I not sure why he chose to full claim now, because he has essentially removed ALL utility from his role) and he is the slot I'm concerned about for mechanical reasons. We're basically one scum short of where I'd expect our insight results to be right now, and thus there were either two millers and a godfather in this game (which isn't impossible, especially given the ability of multiple slots to become a investigative of sorts), or just one miller and a godfather variant.

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3869 (isolation #376) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:08 pm

In post 3860, Toogeloo wrote:He only scans as town if he is on a town lynch...
Ok.
What does that mean? Do you believe that is evidence he's scum, mechanically, or does the effect just not make sense to you, or what?
In post 3862, Shinobi wrote:
In post 3860, Toogeloo wrote:He only scans as town if he is on a town lynch...
Ok.
Yeah that sounds super weird.
What about the rest of his play?

I'd really like more input on this whole miller sometimes thing. It's not IMPOSSIBLE that we have only 3 scum left, and thus Toogeloo must be town(unless there's yet another undeclared miller around), but it seems less likely than not....but Elbirn was talking about how steamrolled town *could* get if scum bought up all the weapons and just started quicklynching the crap out of town..but there are mechanisms in place to diminish the value of such a strategy I guess.

Something else people should probably know about, which I'm sharing at Mixed6's urging:

PeregrineV and Hastur & Muriel are both capable of giving out blood vials, which are one shot protective items. He finds it unlikely that they share an alignment(not completely certain on the logic of that particular conclusion, but it's what he said). In addition, there is a third party, as yet unknown, who also gives out blood vials.

Mainly sharing this information because we need to get some scum lynches, and hopefully people will be able to start putting some more pieces together in this game with more information.

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3871 (isolation #377) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:14 pm

Umm. Dwlee. wtf are you doing?

Please unvote. :-/

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3873 (isolation #378) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:29 pm

Can you explain *why* Liger then at least??

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3876 (isolation #379) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:35 pm

What the fuck guys? I mean, at least I know how many votes that's going to cast unlike fucking Dwlee "I may have just put Liger at L-1" 99, but why? I don't even remember your last thing you had to say about Shinobi here, same with Dwlee99. :-/ Last I heard you were equally concerned about House and Shinobi, so why Shinobi?

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3878 (isolation #380) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:39 pm

House, okay, so here's the problem we currently have with you:

You just fucking claimed.

There's an item called the Shaman Bone Blade/Exert Control.

When you get your vig shots, scum can now use you to get extra kills, because they KNOW you have the ability to use kills.

Why the fuck did you actually claim all that shit? NOBODY was talking shit about you being on the wagons, but you just threw all that information out there to "explain" why you felt you had to be on wagons. Nobody was fucking asking you that. Nobody cared. You just spewed out a bunch of stuff that basically makes your role actively negative utility for town.

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3881 (isolation #381) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:44 pm

Also, I just fucking realized that MORE THAN HALF THE GAME HAS LESS POSTS THAN THE MODERATOR.

No more than 4 of you are scum. The rest of you have no fucking excuse.

Nahdia; WTF DOES THAT EVEN MEAN EXPLAIN IT TO ME DON'T ANSWER ME IN SONG USE YOUR OWN WORDS!!!

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3883 (isolation #382) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:51 pm

In post 3882, Nahdia wrote:
In post 3881, Reasonably Irrational wrote:Nahdia; WTF DOES THAT EVEN MEAN EXPLAIN IT TO ME DON'T ANSWER ME IN SONG USE YOUR OWN WORDS!!!

-Cerb
All I wanna do

*bang bang bang bang*

and a

*cash register noise*

and take ya money.
Don't worry Nahdia I grok it

Yeah dwlee liger is town don't do that man

-Elbirn
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3885 (isolation #383) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:56 pm

In post 3882, Nahdia wrote:
In post 3881, Reasonably Irrational wrote:Nahdia; WTF DOES THAT EVEN MEAN EXPLAIN IT TO ME DON'T ANSWER ME IN SONG USE YOUR OWN WORDS!!!

-Cerb
All I wanna do

*bang bang bang bang*

and a

*cash register noise*

and take ya money.

This from the person who derided everyone in SD2 for hopping on wagons to get lynches?

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3886 (isolation #384) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:57 pm

In post 3877, Dwlee99 wrote:I cast two votes -facepalm-
I cast beast claw votes individually m9, not like I even have near enough beasthood to vote that much.
Dwlee, you "Simultaneously cast votes equal to your beasthood"

So like, you cast as many votes as you have beasthood with each tag you use.

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3898 (isolation #385) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:55 pm

In post 3889, Dwlee99 wrote:
Transformed Beastclaw: Liger
Simba what the fuck did I *just* say?

-elb♡
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3923 (isolation #386) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:39 pm

Huntmaster Vote: Reasonably Irrational

Transformed Parasite: House

Molotov Cocktail: House
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3928 (isolation #387) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:45 pm

Well, that's either a lynch on liger or house I think.

Which is pretty unfortunate, actually. :/

*sigh*

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3934 (isolation #388) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:50 pm

House, it doesn't matter, you're being lynched tomorrow 100% of the time. So yeah, if you're town, massive throw there.

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3940 (isolation #389) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:54 pm

Unfortunately house in a game with these mechanics, anti town and irresponsible play can effortlessly lose town the game. You're a liability now.

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3944 (isolation #390) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:56 pm

He may not be lynched, btw, it just depends on ligers role. If Varsoon was CERTAIN he was lynched, he would have locked the thread.

All he confirmed was that the prior votes plus the 4 you placed on him would put him at 8 votes. That doesn't mean he's lynched.

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3949 (isolation #391) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:00 pm

So, why the attempt to make ranger huntmaster House?

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3952 (isolation #392) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:07 pm

I don't think it's possible you won't be lyched. The question is more, who else will be lynched along with you?
-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3954 (isolation #393) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:26 pm

Lots. :)

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3966 (isolation #394) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:04 pm

Don't be mad at Varsoon, the mechanics are fine, it's the way people are using them that isn't. :-/

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3967 (isolation #395) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:06 pm

Oh, and this is me officially requesting a shortened night Varsoon. I don't really want to go 9 or 10 days with 6 hours of mafia in the middle. :-/

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3971 (isolation #396) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:15 pm

For the record, the votes Dwlee and Nahdia put out there were purely to provoke a response from the people in question. Well, Dwlee went and put his vote out there to provoke a response, and I said wtf man stop voting, and then figured fuck it, it's already done, Nahdia, go vote someone else, let's see how people react to the two potential wagons, but MAKE SURE YOU STICK AROUND TO UNVOTE SO NOBODY CAN LYNCH THEM!

And yeah. Then House decided to do a stupid thing.

I don't know why Dwlee was voting you originally.

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3973 (isolation #397) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:25 pm

In post 3956, Toogeloo wrote:I'll be honest, I'm on the verge of replacing out over how stupid this game has become. This isn't mafia, this is something else all together. We get no reads whatsoever (again) from yet another wasted day phase.

Would House do this just to WIFOM us into thinking he's anti-town? Could be a scum gambit thinking we wouldn't possibly lynch such blatant anti-town behavior.
Could easily be.

Toogeloo, do members of your league automatically have the badge, or do they need to actually take an action to have that loved modifier?

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3974 (isolation #398) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:32 pm

House, IF you're still alive tonight and are town, do not shoot. Scum can't redirect an action you do not take.

-Cerb
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3980 (isolation #399) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:09 pm

In post 3976, Toogeloo wrote:Liger should benefit from the Impurity Rune so long as he is in another PT with living members (not the League), so yeah, he'd need one more vote to lynch, but House might have also already covered that base with the Poison Knife, but who knows.

Again, though, House claimed he had already gotten a PM from Varsoon about this supposed "lynch," which suggests to me that there is no lynch yet or else Varsoon would have taken us to night.
Perfect. Liger is in a nightmare PT with someone, isn't he? That would mean that he takes an extra vote to lynch. Liger had 4 votes from Dwlee, 2 from the saw cleaver, then 1 from the molotov. Then in a later post, he had one poison vote placed on him, putting him at 8 total, when it should have taken 9 to lynch him. Assuming Liger wasn't a beast(which I don't actually know), then he wasn't lynched. If he was a beast, then he was lynched from the molotov.

That means House should be *very* lynched, and Liger isn't. Which is much better given his behavior imo.

I can understand Varsoon not ending things if he had to be up early(there's a lot of moving parts to this game), but yes, if he had cause to believe there were definitely a lynch, with absolutely no chance there wasn't a lynch, he would have at the least locked the thread.

I'm still unhappy with the way this all happened, but I'm far happier that the person who did the shitty thing will hopefully end up as the one who gets lynched.

-Cerb

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”