Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #23 (isolation #0) » Mon May 23, 2016 2:36 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Since I'm not 100% on top of all game mechanics I will skip the "random" part (just in case someone can empower my vote to some degree or someone can lower the lynch threshold ridiculously).

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #28 (isolation #1) » Mon May 23, 2016 2:56 pm

Post by Almost50 »

I had the intention of voting random(idget) with the reason being it's a "random" vote. Seeing he already had been voted twice though I chickened. I read something in the frequently asked questions that made me second think the whole process of "random voting" and/or even "voting for pressure". the thing I'm referring to is someone with "bolt" could count for 5 votes all by their own. That combined with the game I've just finished (with many of those involved in this game) that had double voting mechanics, vote stealing mechanics and threshold messing mechanics ... *Shrug* I just didn't want to take a chance this early into the game (at least not until I know what I'm doing in the first place).

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #32 (isolation #2) » Mon May 23, 2016 3:18 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 29, Reasonably Irrational wrote:Did nobody else notice that there's an extra player in the game?
I did, but I didn't think much of it. I was trying to figure our what "Spider" does (looked it up on the bloodbourne wiki, but I found no "weapon").

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #38 (isolation #3) » Mon May 23, 2016 3:31 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@Cerb:

Thanks, mate :)

@Varsoon:

I would.. eventually.. I just wanted to give it a try myself (I'm sure you'll get like a million questions, so I wanted to save you the trouble of responding to one!) :lol:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #103 (isolation #4) » Mon May 23, 2016 5:47 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 55, Ranger wrote:{D&D}
{Mixed 6}
{Sensei, Nahdia, Zulfy}
{Fire Assassin, Toogeloo,
Almost50
}
{Shinobi}
One.
She's town ... I think. *"half" a sigh of relief*
In post 69, Xkfyu wrote:Aaaaand I'm here.

VOTE: Almost50

To remember the good times.
I wouldn't have expected anything less. :lol:
Nice meeting you again, mate.
In post 76, Nahdia wrote:
In post 71, Shinobi wrote:
In post 70, Nahdia wrote:do u want me to use different words, Shinobi?

*pulls out thesaurus*

frenzied and mendacious
:igmeou:
suspicious and duplicitous?
bread and butter.
toast and jam?
Tom and Jerry
Starsky and Hutch :P
In post 78, Rylai and Lina wrote:oh and @almost please go back to your obv town/scum style . I want to read you ;)

~Rylai
In post 80, Rylai and Lina wrote:I really don't like baka (almost's) reason for not participating in RVS.

Baka. don't be like that! Participate!

~Rylai
I thought the point of signing your post is to tell us which head is posting. Using the HYDRA name doesn't exactly serve that purpose. :wink:

OH, and I'm NOT THE COP if that helps. :P
(but we can let everybody else play a little just so that I can get better reads on them all.) :wink:

OK..

FA is "relaying" some town vibes to me, albeit still weak ones.
Cerb is "reasonably" town by now.
I'm "clinging" to a town read on Kling as well.
I want to lean to town on Cakez, but I just can't bring myself to fully trust you, "Sir". :P
Nothing "Xtremely" off about Xf either.
I'm leaning town on Zulfy, but I'm unable of coming up with a pun for him. :(
And Ranger is also in my town "range".

Still not sure whom I would want to lynch, but I think this is a fair bet (considering it can't be changed, so it has to be someone I'm fairly reading TOWN, and I hope I'm not being irrational here.)

HUNTMASTER VOTE: Reasonably Irrational

Time for me to go have some "sweet dreams" (please don't let anyone put me in a "nightmare", Varsoon)

P-edit: Did you all decide to post while I'm composing this????? :eek:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #154 (isolation #5) » Mon May 23, 2016 6:59 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 138, Sensei wrote:
In post 103, Almost50 wrote:She's town ... I think. *"half" a sigh of relief*
What about that readslist makes you think she's town?
She ALWAYS starts with me just a notch above the bottom. :lol:
In fact, Ranger ALWAYS scum reads me at the start of the game, and I have NEVER been scum in a game with her.

OH, more importantly.. regarding the Hunter's vote: Either I misunderstood Varsoon's phrasing in response to my question prior to the start of the game or that vote cannot be changed once casted. (Feel free to ask him in bold if you wish).

The reason I put it out so soon: (a) It's a "burden" I wanted to get myself rid of, so that I can concentrate on hunting scum. Voting the Hunter is the "opposite" of voting for the lynch (i.e. you vote someone you read as TOWN). I have like 7 town reads thus far and only 2 "weak" scum leans, so I'm voting the one I'm more confident in them being town. I have at least 3 different reasons to read Cerb as town (unless I'm being totally delusional and reading into hollow shadows).

(b) Let me copy and past the last phrase: I have at least 3 different reasons to read Cerb as town (unless I'm being totally delusional and reading into hollow shadows), and I wanted to attach that into my explicit read-list (i.e. Cerb is my strongest town read of all thus far. The only one that I do have enough confidence in so as to give them the "flag of leadership" so to speak.)

This is NOT AT ALL a contradiction to me not wanting to MISLYNCH. I don't have enough faith to want to kill someone just yet. If I do it could result in the death of a townie. I don't even see the need to vote someone just yet when it's not been even 24 hours since the game started. But I DO have the confidence in my town read on the RI slot, so why wait?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #256 (isolation #6) » Tue May 24, 2016 11:26 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 252, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:This seems like a ridiculously shallow reason for writing someone off as town. What's stopping her from imitating her reads on you as scum?
1- This one seems genuine/natural/unforced.
2- She doesn't do read lists when she's scum (but she sometimes tries to imitate her town style, and THEN her reads feel forced).

Also, I didn't write anyone off completely as of yet. I'm just leaning town on some, and leaning scum on others, and there are like 6-7 whom I'm totally clueless about (either due to them not posting at all or due to me not being familiar with their playing styles).

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #261 (isolation #7) » Tue May 24, 2016 12:29 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Let's have some action on here. If I'm gonna die I'm gonna die standing :P

AIMED BOWBLADE: Orphan of Kos

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #262 (isolation #8) » Tue May 24, 2016 1:07 pm

Post by Almost50 »

AIMED BOWBLADE: Nahdia

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #265 (isolation #9) » Tue May 24, 2016 1:24 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Probably.. yes!! I'm in no position to confirm or deny anything at this time. Let's just wait and see (unless you have something to tell me RIGHT NOW) :wink:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #266 (isolation #10) » Tue May 24, 2016 1:26 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Oh, and you have only 4 reads??

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #269 (isolation #11) » Tue May 24, 2016 1:33 pm

Post by Almost50 »

I had 7 reads (with specific names, mind you) the last time I posted my reads.

OK.. if you had to pick THREE players that you think are connected together (scum aligned); who would these be?
Also, how many scum do you think are on my wagon (just please humour me and assume I'm town aligned for the sake of argument).

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #270 (isolation #12) » Tue May 24, 2016 1:34 pm

Post by Almost50 »

OK.. so if you think I'm town.. why are you leading the wagon on me, lady? *Sigh*

Relax. You're not dead. OK?
Now please answer my questions..

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #275 (isolation #13) » Tue May 24, 2016 1:46 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 271, Nahdia wrote:shall i dance as well?
Humour me if you will :P
In post 271, Nahdia wrote:the heck did u do to me
Quoting Robert Palmer:

"You read me wrong
I wasn't trying to lead you on
Not like you think
I didn't mean to turn you on"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #278 (isolation #14) » Tue May 24, 2016 1:52 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 271, Nahdia wrote:well i voted you before you dayvigged me which made me think you're town but apparently you didn't dayvig me so you don't get those townpoints! >: |
Also this is pretty funny. So I need to kill you to prove I'm town?? :lol: :roll: :lol:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #279 (isolation #15) » Tue May 24, 2016 1:56 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Just you wait till the night phase, Nahdia, and I think you will know exactly what I did to you and -maybe- will realize how far off your read on me is.

Anyway; my updated reads are pointing at Sensei being SCUM (shocking, ain't it??). Don't ask though. I'm not following this up just yet. I won't be voting anyone just yet, but Sensei is now my top scum read.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #283 (isolation #16) » Tue May 24, 2016 2:17 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@Shinobi:

I'm not revealing anything at this time. Just letting out my "next target" if you will. I'm reading my wagon as follows (from scummiest to towniest):

Sensei (2)
Mixed (3)
Random (4)
Xf (5)
Nahdia (1)

where the number in brackets is the previous read prior to me targeting Nahdia.

And if it matters that much to you, of those OFF my wagon YOU happen to be my top scum lean (still, overall Sensei is the #1 suspect for me).

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #300 (isolation #17) » Tue May 24, 2016 3:55 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 285, Reasonably Irrational wrote:A50: So prior to you targeting her, Nahdia was your strongest scumread, and now she's your strongest townread? Just want to make sure I'm reading your post correctly.
>>>> "of the 5 on my wagon" <<<<

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #461 (isolation #18) » Wed May 25, 2016 5:23 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 360, Ranger wrote:Gee Willikers would also be a good huntmaster candidate. Forgot them earlier.
I find it extremely unlikely that "all" 6 hydras are town, don't you?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #487 (isolation #19) » Wed May 25, 2016 7:48 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 300, Almost50 wrote:
In post 285, Reasonably Irrational wrote:A50: So prior to you targeting her, Nahdia was your strongest scumread, and now she's your strongest townread? Just want to make sure I'm reading your post correctly.
>>>> "of the 5 on my wagon" <<<<
Are you just scumreading everyone on your wagon?

Continuing catchup

-Dragons[/quote]

*ROTFL*
Basically, I will tend to "suspect" everyone who voted me that early, as I've been a potentially low hanging fruit to some extent, and nobody had a real reason to vote me (I'm just being lazy, but NOT being scummy).

HOWEVER, truth be told I would have expected a MUCH MORE aggressive approach from scum!Xf (not that I played with him as scum before, but I know he tormented me while we both were town, and I know he knows he can drive me up the wall if he wanted to. For him not to use this approach is enough for me to assume he's town).

Nahdia, um.. she started by scum reading and voting me just like she did in the previous game. However -also just like in the previous game- she moved on pretty quickly. That and "other stuff" that I don't feel like discussing right now makes me lean town on her two.

So, I actually never "scum read" Xf, but now he is my 2nd top town read rather than the top town read .. OF THE FIVE WHO VOTED ME. Nahdia is no my top town read OF THE FIVE WHO VOTED ME.

In other words, it's an attempt by me to figure who (if any) is scum of the five people who wagoned me. It has no bearing on my reads of the other 15 (a6 if you count Spider) players in the game. I simply assumed there was "at least one, and 2 at most" scum aligned players voting me when my wagon was at it's peak, and tried to work my way from there.

So, in sum: I'm NOT scum reading everyone on my wagon, but I suspected 4 of them and posted a list of the order I was "mis"trusting them from strongest suspect to weakest suspect, which translates from "most likely to be scum of the five" IF THERE SHOULD BE ANY AT ALL, to "most unlikely to be scum" even if the wagon did contain scum.

I hope my phrasing this time around is clear enough. :]

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #645 (isolation #20) » Wed May 25, 2016 11:27 am

Post by Almost50 »

Here's where I currently am, so bear with me while I catch up.
In post 462, Rylai and Lina wrote:hi baka!

please update your reads and give me your thoughts about the huntmaster candidatories of Mixed6 and RI and the way people joined them.

and please give me your thoughts about Nahdia interactions with Mixed6 and buldge rection to it.

ty!

~Rylai
My reads are mixed, but I still have Cerb as my top town read overall. Your slot, Cakez' and Ranger's are in 2nd tier, with KC, Xk, Shadow, Zulfy, Gee (is Dwlee playing??), and the "imaginary" slot of Patches all leaning town (I've included Patches to remind myself it IS a vote-able slot).

I have no reads on Yume, Hastur, Peregrine, Borge (!!), Toog & Fire Assassin. Of the 6 I'd say Borge is the hardest to read, bc they're actually posting, but I still can't decide which way to go about them. Hell, I can't even figure which pronoun to use when referring to them!!! Oh, and now Sensei is joining that category. He's unsorted.

Also, Nahdia (as I mentioned) was leaning scum.. now on null. Something about midget doesn't bode well with me, but I can't pinpoint it, so he's my weakest scum read.

Shinobi is my second strongest scum read, and Mixed is my top scum read (!!! Yes I know).

My problem is I say Nahdia's interactions with BOTH Shinobi and Mixed to be "possibly" a staged distancing technique, so with her moving back to null my scum reads on both Shinobi & Mixed got a bit weaker (didn't totally vanish though).

Now where do we go from here? Cuz I myself cannot figure out which way I want to go. Should I proceed with inspecting the active slots or do as I sometimes tend to do and switch some of my attention to the lurkers? *Shrug* I don't have much confidence in voting Shin, and i know voting Mixed will get us nowhere.

P.S. I'm not paying much attention to the Hunter voting. It's one benefit to my early move of deciding on my chosen Hunter vote. I only have but one mind and I'd rather keep focused on finding scum for the time being. You'd notice this is the only game I'm playing (a month ago I was involved in like 6 ongoing games, which resulted in a sequence of losses).

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #652 (isolation #21) » Wed May 25, 2016 12:04 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 468, Shiro wrote:
In post 461, Almost50 wrote:
In post 360, Ranger wrote:Gee Willikers would also be a good huntmaster candidate. Forgot them earlier.
I find it extremely unlikely that "all" 6 hydras are town, don't you?
Gambler's fallacy is knocking at your door friend.
On contrary, that is probability science? :wink:

Gambler's fallacy refers to the false probability adjustment based on an an event/condition to be true (in this case, one of more of them flipping town).

However, basic probability dictates a random draw is likely to land one or two of them a scum role (depending on the actual scum count in the game), and this will NOT be changed by any future flips.

Let's say we have 7 scum (just a hypothetical proposition to make things look easier). The probability of ANY player landing a scum role in 1/3 (7 out of 21). It is thus more likely (read probable) we have 2 hydras belonging to the scum.

However, if 2 flip town it does NOT mean we have 2 in the remaining for = 50%, as it's still 33% per. If 2 flip scum it does NOT mean all remaining 4 are town. It is still 33% per. (Not exactly, because a scum flip will affect the OVERALL probability of any given individual being scum, but that's not the point here. The point is each of them has exactly the same probability of being scum as anyone else alive in the game at any given point, disregarding any other factors).

*Looking for the foot-in-mouth emoticon*

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #667 (isolation #22) » Wed May 25, 2016 1:56 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 485, Reasonably Irrational wrote:Sorry Nahdia. Look super town and then
people will want you to hunt with them
you will get NK'd!
Fixed :P

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #668 (isolation #23) » Wed May 25, 2016 2:02 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 490, Fire Assassin wrote:I do not like this line of thought at all.
"Not being scummy, but lazy isn't anti town at all"
Mate, you're one to talk.. seeing as you're one of the most active players (post count) yet I have no recollection of any "real" content you provided!

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #671 (isolation #24) » Wed May 25, 2016 2:11 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Re: this HUNTMASTER voting, I'd prefer every candidate to announce their intended team formation if you want my vote. I'm still behind Cerb bc he's obv.towning the most + his mechanical bla bla (whatever that is), but I don't like him taking ABR along with him. If someone else has a better formation (including themselves being obv.town) I would consider switching my vote.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #672 (isolation #25) » Wed May 25, 2016 2:13 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 502, Reasonably Irrational wrote:Also, this is more hunting than I've ever done on a D1 Nahdia.
Not true. You did even better in SS :wink:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #673 (isolation #26) » Wed May 25, 2016 2:15 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 504, Fire Assassin wrote:
In post 503, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:@RI: please note we have proved we are able to move our spider vote privately.
Is this supposed to be a subtle threat?
This indicates you're looking at the thread but not really seeing. You're hearing stuff but no listening to them.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #689 (isolation #27) » Wed May 25, 2016 3:12 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 547, Gee Willikers wrote:
In post 543, Fire Assassin wrote:I am leaning town on Willikers right now.
It reminds of me several town players who can be stubborn as I can sometimes, and try to tell me I don't have any authority or w/e.
Whatever you say Firebringer.
We all have no authority here.
WAIT! Assassin is actually FB???? Really?!!!

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #690 (isolation #28) » Wed May 25, 2016 3:15 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 549, Fire Assassin wrote:I am going to drive this huntsman vote onto random.
The mixed one is bad.
Agreed on the 2nd part. First part I'll need random to explicitly announce his team (NO! Bribing me won't work if I don't like any given other choice).

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #692 (isolation #29) » Wed May 25, 2016 3:58 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@Nahdia
@Cerb
&
@Anyone else:

Do you actually play the theme game (i.e. Bloodborne on PS4)???

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #696 (isolation #30) » Wed May 25, 2016 4:17 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 646, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:3) did you not say you were townreading nahdia the most on your wagon? How did that read become a scumread that moved to a nullread?
I'm not going to dwell over this one.. AGAIN! Read the thread (or more to it: read my previous posts). If you get where you went wrong, great. If not, I don't give a hoot anymore. It's enough pain to have to read through all these posts with like 75% of them being irrelevant to begin with.
In post 646, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:1) townreading Shadow? Really?
2) see my post re: townreading Xk.
4) scumread on mixed? Why?
The answer to all 3 points is: I have my own mind and I'm entitled to make my own decisions. I don't care how you (or anyone else) reads any given player/slot. I do my own reads and will cast my own votes. Thank you very much.

Oh, and you can $#!T vote wherever it is now for good until you wise up!

BOWBLADE: Daenerys and Dragons

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #697 (isolation #31) » Wed May 25, 2016 4:21 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 663, Mixed6 wrote:Is almost50 just bad at mafia or what?
DS of this game found!

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #698 (isolation #32) » Wed May 25, 2016 4:23 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 662, Zulfy wrote:
In post 645, Almost50 wrote:My problem is I say Nahdia's interactions with BOTH Shinobi and Mixed to be "possibly" a staged distancing technique, so with her moving back to null my scum reads on both Shinobi & Mixed got a bit weaker (didn't totally vanish though).
Can you show me this?

I'm shutting down for now
Remind me later, please. I'm struggling with the catch up before I get to bed already. Sorry for the delay.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #699 (isolation #33) » Wed May 25, 2016 4:25 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 664, Mixed6 wrote:VOTE: Fire Assassin

This is the real scum.
Changed my mind. We both know this is a fake vote on a non-lynchable target, bc you KNOW I'm town and you're pushing hard, so.. let's just keep you there!

BOWBLADE: Mixed6

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #701 (isolation #34) » Wed May 25, 2016 4:32 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 679, Reasonably Irrational wrote:Attaboi

VOTE: Fire Assassin
mate, your attachment to the Mixed slot is starting to get to me. This is the DS slot of this game, and you're going after the EP slot I think! :wink:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #706 (isolation #35) » Wed May 25, 2016 4:34 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 693, Reasonably Irrational wrote:I bought the game the day Varsoon posted his advertisement, but I haven't played very much. I keep getting distracted by Fallout 4 and Endless Legend and various anime I'd like to watch.

Why?
Trying to decide on my night PM target.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #707 (isolation #36) » Wed May 25, 2016 4:37 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 702, Albert B. Rampage wrote:And second of all, how is he non-lynchable?
He's not in the top 3 scummiest people around, and will not get enough support.

As for the Bowblade I would rather not explain for the time being, but you'll find out soon enough I suppose.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #709 (isolation #37) » Wed May 25, 2016 4:43 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 703, Albert B. Rampage wrote:How are we the DS slot? Zorblag is the nicest troll on this site and here to balance our slot. DS is a cute little puppy compared to me.
DS was the scum I pegged early on D1 in my previous game with Cerb (and a few others). EP was a "false negative" .. a town player who acted scummy and eventually got lynched for it (not on D1 though). I called out DS but I didn't get enough support to lynch him. Fortunately, someone else (Nos I think) town vigged him on the second night.

Anyways, I believe your slot has the role of the Orphan of Kos, and this IS why you went crazy since I brought that name up. Never trust a sleeping cat .. nor a smiling one. The former is up to something. The latter has already done it! :wink:

BUSTED!!

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #711 (isolation #38) » Wed May 25, 2016 4:44 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 705, Reasonably Irrational wrote:I have no idea what any of that means
Ask Cerb. He knows well what I'm talking about.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #713 (isolation #39) » Wed May 25, 2016 4:46 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 705, Reasonably Irrational wrote:At any rate mixed is town, you shouldn't use that thingy you're using on him. Remove pleaz
No he's not, and yes I should. Sorry. Cannot comply. Syntax Error @ line end.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #714 (isolation #40) » Wed May 25, 2016 4:47 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 708, Albert B. Rampage wrote:You realize you're in the top 3 scummiest people around, right?
So?

Oh, and you realize you're not using your designated hydra account, right?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #717 (isolation #41) » Wed May 25, 2016 4:54 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 712, Mixed6 wrote:Now let's work together to dismantle your wagon
Why would I want it dismantled? I actually like to be voted to see WHY everyone is voting me. Some will have genuine reasons, some are being silly or lazy, and some are simply opportunistic scum. Unless I KNOW someone else's alignment (like, maybe if I was in a mod-confirmed neighbourhood or had mod-provided info) I'm the only one who knows my true alignment and will know (or at least will be very likely able to tell) if I'm being voted for a legitimate reason.

I laid the trap and I believe you walked right into it. I'm not dropping my case on you just because you town read me now.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #720 (isolation #42) » Wed May 25, 2016 5:03 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 716, Mixed6 wrote:I've got like 5-6 people who are townreading me and telling you to stand down. It's foolish to say fire assassin is unlynchable, but that we can be lynched today. The opposite is true.
We will see about that. We have a good 10 days (240 hours) before we even get to a "crunch time voting" kind of phase. If you think Fire Assassin is lynchable, be my guest. Show me a case on him and present it for the class to follow.

P-edit:

@Shin:

Are you a day investigator?? Did you receive a PM from Varsoon that explicitly states Mixed is town?? If not, then I suppose this is your best guess, and mine is a contradictory one. There are 19 other votes (aside from you, me and Mixed) in this game currently, and I believe each and every one of them to be capable of deciding on their own.

Please introduce a case on Shadow_Step (since you're voting him) or anyone else of your choice. Make it compelling enough for me to drop my stubbornness and switch my vote. For now, my vote is where I'm most comfortable for it to be.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #852 (isolation #43) » Thu May 26, 2016 6:09 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 738, Reasonably Irrational wrote:please consider the viewpoints of others,
What "others" are you referring to? You seem to forget that there are also other suspects. We're not looking for a single scum person, but for a group of them. How do I know those providing the "input" are not out to mislead me? And why do their reads have any priority over mine??

Let me try to sum it up for you:

In this game I scum read an inactive slot (Starbuck) on D1. The "Town" ridiculed me. He was SCUM.

In this one I laid a trap on D1 and it caught 3dice. I was lynched myself on D1 instead of him, but he flipped SCUM still.

This one I successfully pegged Titus on D1, and almost got lynched for it. Ranger had my back though and we ended up lynching Titus.

In this game Ranger was scum though, so no wonder we lost. I did peg KT as scum though on D1 long before Ranger even replaced in, but he wasn't lynched bc nobody listened to me.

In this one I don't claim to have played well enough, but still got KT pegged on D1 (ranger took over and won the game for scum) and got shotty later on, and pretty much was responsible for his lynch despite his false claim.

In Killer Instinct It was Shinobi & SirCakez all the way for me. I gave in to others "input" though and I was NK'd before any of the scum was lynched.

Now even when I was scum myself on Soccer Spirits I still got DS from the opposing team pegged early on D1, and -again- nobody wanted to listed and many read him as town.

FA can also back my claim up that when I'm the Cop on the other site we play on (and I'm the Cop like 50% of the time there) My first night investigation almost always yields a guilty result.

Suffice it to say I'm spot on more than I'm wrong on my prime suspect on D1. And I'm not going to yield just bc you guys like ABR's play.

Now what really bugs me is that many of you are turning my one mere vote into an issue in a LARGE GAME on DAY ONE. It's not like I'm King and have the authority to lynch any given person all by myself! All I did was pin his vote, which does not even affect anyone else's vote.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #854 (isolation #44) » Thu May 26, 2016 6:17 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 749, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 614, Randomnamechange wrote:OK let's ignore Huntsman discussion for now. We can talk about it later.
Would everyone mind listing three people they would be OK with lynching today?
Mixed6, Shinobi, Almost50
You want to lynch my Hunting Party?

You are so much Scum.

VOTE: Randomidget
That is actually a very good observation that had escaped me. However, I myself am scum reading both Mixed & Shinobi, so I can't make a big deal of it in particular.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #856 (isolation #45) » Thu May 26, 2016 6:24 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 757, Ranger wrote:...But in all seriousness: absolutely not, no. Why would I?
Because of this silly applicable science called Statistics, and more precisely the Probabilities chapter!

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #862 (isolation #46) » Thu May 26, 2016 6:51 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 806, Toogeloo wrote:
Huntmaster Vote: Rylai and Lina
I think I can get behind that one. She did confirm she played bloodborne a little too.

Huntmaster Vote: Rylai and Lina

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #870 (isolation #47) » Thu May 26, 2016 7:24 am

Post by Almost50 »

@KC:

I asked if you hand picked us for the quest or if we were assigned to you because:

I'm scum reading both of Mixed & Shinobi and leaning town on you. If you're really town you wouldn't know the alignment of who you pick beforehand, so that's a dead end. If you're scum though; this may very well be your scum team and you simply attached a 4th "clueless" player at the rear of it bc the team consisted of only 3 scum and you needed someone else to ensure your quest has the maximum chance of succeeding.

I'm simply trying to cover all my bases, drawing links and what not.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #873 (isolation #48) » Thu May 26, 2016 7:27 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 851, Randomnamechange wrote:Our lynchpool should be Almost, Shinobi and Shadow for today. Their flips will yield the most information.
What information would you gain from me flipping town? Please explain how this precise case/condition will affect your reads on others.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #876 (isolation #49) » Thu May 26, 2016 7:31 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 853, Mixed6 wrote:can your power target role names?
No. I threw in the name of a role that is both scum and probably exists in the setup to see who will freak out for the mention of it. You did. It's as simple as that. The Bowblade thing simply doesn't let you submit any further voting actions.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #879 (isolation #50) » Thu May 26, 2016 7:34 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 860, Nahdia wrote:@Almost50 are you able to use the ability privately?
No. I have to submit it in public.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #885 (isolation #51) » Thu May 26, 2016 7:38 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 877, Rylai and Lina wrote:what?

you removed mixed6 ability to vote?!

why you did that?!

~Rylai
I did not "remove" their voting ability. I just "pinned" it. This means their vote still exists, but he cannot move it anymore.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #888 (isolation #52) » Thu May 26, 2016 7:41 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 880, Mixed6 wrote:Unhand me, you lout. Democracy demands it.
Who says I'm a democrat to begin with?? I'm Jean-Bédel Bokassa, and it's EMPEROR BOKASSA to you, peasant! :P

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #892 (isolation #53) » Thu May 26, 2016 7:44 am

Post by Almost50 »

*Sigh*
I'm going to attempt to do a reread of the whole thread (I hate rereading the same stuff), and I will also try to post a page-by-page (or maybe by every 2 or 3 pages) post to outline my thoughts and impressions of that period.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #930 (isolation #54) » Thu May 26, 2016 8:12 am

Post by Almost50 »

#

This is TOWN. There's absolutely no need to out anything about your role mechanics on the first page UNLESS it's a negative utility that would hurt the town. As it turns out this Spider thing doesn't hurt the town, so it was unneeded and uncalled for to begin with. However, outing it under the circumstances is town behaviour.

@D&D:

I'm not sure I understand though.. WHAT happens with your regular vote ability? You said to wait for a VC, and that came out showing your Spider vote but not your regular vote. Does this mean you're voteless w/o the Spider thing?

#

This is also town. When I'm not sure I could vote myself in RVS.

#

In a role madness game anything goes, and we don't even know what else could be involved for us to comment on the balance already! Would you call a game with a Dayvig unbalanced just because they decided to use their shot on page 1??

#Also the overall posting from the RI slot is giving me town vibes.

End of page 2

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #994 (isolation #55) » Thu May 26, 2016 9:10 am

Post by Almost50 »

#

This is the start of "what could be" an early distancing maneuver between Shinobi & Nahdia. She votes me, he objects they appear to go against eachother, nothing fruitful comes out of it, but they've managed to show they're not scum together.

Also Shin throwing shade on Ranger out of the gate is not called for.

#

I know EXACTLY what he's referring to by "good times". I had foreseen this particulat vote the minute I saw his name on the list, so he's NOT jumping my wagon early. That was a null tell though at the time. It's how Xk treated me later on that game me a positive impression of him. I'm not going to repeat myself, but I would have expected a much different approach from him if he was scum.

#

Shin didn't even respond with words, but she goes on further with her overly defensive explanation of a vote that didn't even matter by then. The more I read on the more I feel this is FAKE. It is also a way to make it look like there was an actual case on "the target" so that someone else may join the parade.

By now Cerb had expressed signs of "caving in" to Nahdia's "non-existent" reasoning (post #) and then Rylai in # so the floor is well paved for "others" to jump the wagon (of 2 now, considering Xk did cast his RVS vote on me).

#

At the time I had misunderstood the phrasing. Basically I asked and was told it cannot be "altered" at all. I took that to mean it cannot be unvoted or moved, but then I was proven wrong and it seems Varsoon meant to say it cannot be moved or suppressed or otherwise affected by ANYONE ELSE.

End of Page 5

By now this back-and-forth between Nahdia and Shinobi is becoming silly. It could have died long ago, but it feels like it's being "forced" into the game for it to go on a bit further. It gives me the feeling of "Hey! You there! Did you notice we're debating against eachother yet?? How about you miss? And that little one over there too. Did you all take notice??" (but that's just me!!)

#

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #996 (isolation #56) » Thu May 26, 2016 9:11 am

Post by Almost50 »

GDI. Well, I think you all can rearrange the post elements to know what I was talking about.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1027 (isolation #57) » Thu May 26, 2016 10:14 am

Post by Almost50 »

#

First mention of my spot by Sensei, and he's merely exclaiming as to why Xk would town read me.

#

Sensei again, but this time talking directly to me on why I would read town Ranger.

#

He decides to jump the wagon, and YES this IS scummy. I don't see a reason for him to vote me based on the previous interaction with/about me. He simply was using the scene already arranged by the Nahdia/Shinobi interaction to join my wagon and tried to give a "feel" that he had something to base it on.

NOTE: Notice how Xk was NOT scum read by me?? Also, notice how INITIALLY I didn't make much of Nahdia's vote on me either?? I only started to scum read her when the wagon started to form and by looking closely into the reasoning behind the votes.

# Soon after, Mixed also jumps the wagon. Now one of these two has to be SCUM, and with Mixed here seemingly sucking up to Sensei he got the stronger scum read of the two.

Also, please notice that I had YET to explain to Sensei why I town read Ranger though, so he's not "innocently ignorant". His vote still stinks.

# random joins the parade. Yes I do realize it was his first post and is likely an RVS one, but he didn't say so. He just dropped a vote which happened to be a 5th vote on an existing wagon on the 8th page of the game!!!

Ok, let me rephrase that: You have just opened the thread. You want to cast a RANDOM vote before you read anything. What are the chances that your vote lands on the largest existing wagon ... randomly??

# And here starts the process of "what could be" another distancing process between Nahdia and Mixed. Wait for it.

# This has not much to do with me personally, but I would have scum read Bogre strongly for that vote if I was one of the H&M hydra heads.

OK, call me crazy.. call me paranoid, but until I know what the mechanical effect of someone's ability in full I'm not going to "test" my vote with it. It could be that the "Spider" vote would make votes "stick" on that target for all I know. Or it could be that it multiplies other votes on the target. Borge did not give a valid reason for his vote on that slot.

# See what I mean? Also #, # and the following few posts.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1028 (isolation #58) » Thu May 26, 2016 10:15 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 215, Nahdia wrote:im not gonna vote u, cause that's what YOU want. ownzoned.
this one stands out. I'm picking scum vibes from you, but I'm not going to vote you.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1032 (isolation #59) » Thu May 26, 2016 10:17 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 216, Mixed6 wrote:You're creating your own future right now.
Translation: I'm not liking your distancing performance. Lay off or get bussed!

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1034 (isolation #60) » Thu May 26, 2016 10:18 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 220, Nahdia wrote:ok friendo let's work together and do some sicknasty scumhunting and hold hands and frolic through daisy fields and live happily ever after. i totally and completely forever and ever disavow my previously stated scumvibes on u. totes. for sure. 100%. no take-backsies.
Ok. I'll stop. I will never ever again bring the subject again. Just please don't bus me.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1037 (isolation #61) » Thu May 26, 2016 10:24 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 223, Mixed6 wrote:It should be clear my suspects are almost50 and nahdia. Their awkward posts and lack of taking responsibility for what they say, and how not shy they are at exposing their ignorance, like it's a badge of honor, it all screams scum to me.
Definition of "taking responsibility" in my book is to plan ahead, THINK before you act, because you know you will be held accountable for your actions (if not by others, then by your own self). IRresposible play though is done by waving your hands and throwing your vote at any direction come what may. Of course, if that is done by SCUM though it would still be planned although intended to look like irresponsible play and nothing more.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1056 (isolation #62) » Thu May 26, 2016 11:02 am

Post by Almost50 »

# I brought the mention of a beast character that I believe is included in the setup. Since I know NOTHING about bloodborne I went bak to the first page and saw the "Mother of Kos" was aligned with "Cosmos" and then went to the wiki page to gig 3 characters that seemed linked to her. "Orphan of Kos", "Ebrietas (Daughter of The Cosmos)", and "Lady Maria of the Astral Clocktower". I thought Orphan sounded more likely, so I used it.

# Now reaction testing Nahdia. (My ability doesn't even work that way)

Her reaction didn't strike me as scummy (at least not what I would have expected, but I have never played with Scum!Nahdia).

# (last line) and # look like Nahdia doesn't care AT ALL. "I suspect someone I can't remember for something they said"? ON PAGE 11??? I could/would have understood if that was on page 110!!

Also # is one weird post. "you're asking too much of me, man."?? I only asked for 3 names w/o even asking for a highlight of the connection between them. Then again, if that was "too much" then you just threw in 3 names off the top of your head. Since I'm reading 2 of them as town and one as scum then you deliberately squeezed in your scum partner in between two town players to either implicate them (if your partner flips) or clear your partner (if either of them flips).

By that time I don't even see how anyone could still have read the RI slot as scum!!!

Then the "if you didn't kill me then you don't get town cred" thing is like.. :eek: :facepalm:

P.S. Now that it turns out that I cannot kill, she's back to voting me???? I'll wait until I get to page 40 or something, but I seem to have seen her vote back on me during one of the previews before I submitted a previous post!!
In post 284, Shinobi wrote:Thanks for letting me know that I should continue to ignore you, though.
It sure worked well for you the last time we met. Your SCUM team won the game by ignoring me and pushing the town to ignore me as well. You're acting EXACTLY the same as you did in Killer Instinct

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1058 (isolation #63) » Thu May 26, 2016 11:14 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 302, Nahdia wrote:you're right i did bring it up and im ANGRY at myself for it.

still gonna vote u tho. sorry fam.
And this post slightly reminds me of the DS vs myself struggle on D1 in SS. "Regardless.. you're still scum". The 2=1 fallacy?? Anyone??

OK.. I'm done rereading for now. I sincerely do hate doing rereads (which is why I usually try to keep notes on a file, but this time I wanted to try a different approach to how I play, and I'm not sure it's best but I won't start taking notes now) :igmeou:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1060 (isolation #64) » Thu May 26, 2016 11:42 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 831, Rylai and Lina wrote:I want to sort you and almost50 asap
@Rylai/Frozen/whatever you want to be called here:

I'll give you a hint: XERXES III would have no qualms stating EXPLICITLY he was TOWN if he was in my slot right now.

Happy now? :P

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1062 (isolation #65) » Thu May 26, 2016 12:00 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 905, Rylai and Lina wrote:almost I count your ability anti town , and outing it was a very bad idea in day 1. This ability could win the game for own if you would have kept it hidden for latter days.
And you really think I'm going to live that long?? :lol:

I'm dead meat already, and I know it. If I'm not dead TONIGHT then "whoever" is the Orphan of Kos will be!!

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1064 (isolation #66) » Thu May 26, 2016 12:04 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 908, Randomnamechange wrote:Players who have been pressured a lot tend to give more associations etc.
Scummy response at it's peak!! Your response gives NOTHING of value. It's a standard Microsoft type of response.

I did give you a specific scenario/case and asked you for the outcome. Your response is better suited in a Mafia 101 tutor page.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1066 (isolation #67) » Thu May 26, 2016 12:14 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 914, Sensei wrote:Your hampering progress on lynching scumshadow right now for literally no reason.
Shadow is NOT scum on my reads. I will release Mixed on public demand, but I really do not trust him.

Hmmm.. Yume is not playing, right? My vote can rest there until I've found another target.

BOWBLADE: Yume

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1072 (isolation #68) » Thu May 26, 2016 1:01 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1030, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:
In post 1028, Almost50 wrote:
In post 215, Nahdia wrote:im not gonna vote u, cause that's what YOU want. ownzoned.
this one stands out. I'm picking scum vibes from you, but I'm not going to vote you.
Why not?

-Daenerys
Ask HER, not me! I was merely rephrasing the content from her posts. She said she picked up scum vibes from that slot, but then she said the quoted.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1073 (isolation #69) » Thu May 26, 2016 1:07 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1044, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:Which reminds me, Almost: can you explain why you chose to withhold your read and what you gained from doing so, if anything?
Would you kindly rephrase that? What read did I withhold?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1074 (isolation #70) » Thu May 26, 2016 1:09 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1045, Mixed6 wrote:@Almost50, when you're coming up with this analysis are you assuming that scum can day talk, that they can't or that it's unclear?
Probably canNOT. Well, at least in your case the assumption of NO daytalk is true. I haven't really considered it regarding Shinobi though, bc I don't think it matters much the way they interacted with eachother.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1076 (isolation #71) » Thu May 26, 2016 1:19 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1047, Nahdia wrote:
SWORD OF A THOUSAND TRUTHS: Almost50
:lol:
As long as "Truth" is involved, I have nothing to fear.

But what does that REALLY do though?? Gives you something about my flavour? My true alignment?? My abilities???

Well, the sound of it is town though. I don't see scum having such a nicely named weapon/ability.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1080 (isolation #72) » Thu May 26, 2016 1:30 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1061, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 103, Almost50 wrote:FA is "relaying" some town vibes to me, albeit still weak ones.
I want to lean to town on Cakez, but I just can't bring myself to fully trust you, "Sir".
I'm leaning town on Zulfy, but I'm unable of coming up with a pun for him.

Still not sure whom I would want to lynch, but I think this is a fair bet (considering it can't be changed, so it has to be someone I'm fairly reading TOWN, and I hope I'm not being irrational here.)

HUNTMASTER VOTE: Reasonably Irrational
You think Kling is town, and he hasn't even hunted yet. Why switch huntmasters, and why is Reasonably Irrational not included in your reads post prior to your voting him tomorrows Huntmaster?
Um ..erm.. Cerb IS one head of RI, hence the pun?!?!

As for KC, I have explained later. Even if she IS town, I dislike the composition of her party. I've also moved my vote off RI for the huntmaster bc I don't like their proposed composition of the party either.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1081 (isolation #73) » Thu May 26, 2016 1:40 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1067, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:Who is scum in your reads right now besides Mixed?
I don't have anyone I'd call "outright scum" per se, but I do have scum reads on Random and Shinobi as the outstanding two.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1082 (isolation #74) » Thu May 26, 2016 1:45 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1077, Nahdia wrote:im glad u asked

it lie detects every single one of ur posts. and then reveals ur alignment as well as the alignment of all players who have targeted u/u have targeted including by voting actions. and it steals ur vote forever. and it gives me 50 insight instantly. and 1,000,000 bloodmonies. and also a puppy.
You almost fooled me. I believed every single thing you said until you brought that puppy into it! :lol:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1083 (isolation #75) » Thu May 26, 2016 1:46 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1079, Nahdia wrote:i am falcorn, defender of the alliance.
I think you're in the wrong game altogether. South Park is at the other end of this corridor. :P

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1084 (isolation #76) » Thu May 26, 2016 1:47 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@Frozen:

Notice my new signature?? :lol:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1090 (isolation #77) » Thu May 26, 2016 3:21 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1086, Reasonably Irrational wrote:Everyone keeps insinuating that I'm not here and not posting and referring to this slot as just "cerb" and I really don't understand why
Guilty as charged. I do sincerely apologize, but I'm finding it hard to remember the hydra names, and I've played with Cerb once before vs never with you, so I'm basing all my reads on your slot on his behaviour.

Once again, I'm so sorry if this was improper behaviour on my part, and I promise to try harder to use the hydra name instead.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1188 (isolation #78) » Fri May 27, 2016 2:44 am

Post by Almost50 »

@Mixed (Zorblag):

Actually I've never played with either of you. ABR subbed-in to one of my previous games only to sub-out after posting maybe twice, not to mention it was a scum slot he subbed into, so I'm not at all familiar with his play.

The point about the day chat does indeed work against my analysis regarding you and Nahdia. Maybe I should put your slot back to null and start from scratch. There seems to be a number of players who think your slot is town enough, and not as many suspecting you might be scum.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1190 (isolation #79) » Fri May 27, 2016 2:54 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1102, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:Then why are you voting Yume?
Because it was pointed out that freezing someone's vote is anti-town, even if they're scum (the vote movement should help if someone is good enough in VC analysis later on). Yume is inactive, thus not submitting votes to begin with. It was a temporary stop for me while I reevaluate the situation.

I might as well switch to midget now, seeing as he's voting Mixed which is apparently NOT going to happen today!

BOWBLADE: randomidget

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1191 (isolation #80) » Fri May 27, 2016 2:57 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1103, Reasonably Irrational wrote:Ignorance isn't a scum tell.
I agree in essence that ignorance isn't a scum tell. However, picking a lynch pool of 3 and "randomly" picking all 3 from the quest party isn't very likely, and when all 3 have been going at eachother doesn't even make sense, does it?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1203 (isolation #81) » Fri May 27, 2016 3:12 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1119, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 1068, PeregrineV wrote:Stopping at page 17.

Vote: Randommidget

Huntmaster Vote: Patches the Spider

I have to wonder who Patches would pick for his Party.
WAIT!! How did Peregrine's vote move to ME in the VC???!!!

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1241 (isolation #82) » Fri May 27, 2016 6:22 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1186, Rylai and Lina wrote:ABR is playing the game, this basically means he is town.
I'm not sure what you mean. If he was scum, what would you have expected from him? Replace-out for instance? Or just not get involved?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1256 (isolation #83) » Fri May 27, 2016 7:06 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1239, PeregrineV wrote:I thought you were on the hunt team, or whatever. Do you not want to be?
I do, and I don't. It's obviously beneficial to be on it for the rewards, but it's also heavily flavoured and I have not played bloodborne ever, so I'm not sure I can handle it. We will see. After tonight's quest I should be able to tell if I'm good enough or if I should let other -more knowledgeable- townies be on it.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1263 (isolation #84) » Fri May 27, 2016 7:42 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1258, Varsoon wrote:I believe the mechanics I have employed here are a far more flavorful fix for the issues theme games tend to have. I hope it all creates an interesting game for you to play.
It certainly does. I do very much enjoy the extra layer of challenge at hand. I have to do some research every now and then to learn something new or get something clear, so even when there are no new posts I still can do something which is GOOD. :]

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1267 (isolation #85) » Fri May 27, 2016 9:38 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1265, Varsoon wrote:Heuristic_Arrow (Hydra of Ircher and Heuristically_Alone) replaces into the Yume slot.
:lol: Yet another hydra!! Well, at least I know both heads, and hopefully they will both be active. WELCOME!

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1281 (isolation #86) » Fri May 27, 2016 11:30 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1270, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:@Almost:
What did you expect to gain from withholding your read on us? Did you get what you wanted out of doing so?
this doesn't help either! I never "withheld" my read on your spot. the following quote is the earliest read list I outed (only my 5th post):
In post 103, Almost50 wrote:FA is "relaying" some town vibes to me, albeit still weak ones.
I want to lean to town on Cakez, but I just can't bring myself to fully trust you, "Sir".
:P
I'm leaning town on Zulfy, but I'm unable of coming up with a pun for him. :(

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1298 (isolation #87) » Fri May 27, 2016 1:28 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1287, Fire Assassin wrote:the scumish possible VI for this game Almos50,
Mate, you've played with me -at least- twice before and you know I'm no VI. Trying to tag me with that is as bad as Shinobi's claim to ignore me. You're both scummy for it.
In post 1288, Fire Assassin wrote:I don't like the reasoning on this about Almost50, though I am tending to move him more towards bad town.
Oh, please don't. In fact, let's scum read each other.

Updated scum reads/lynch pool (scummiest on top):

Shinobi
randomidget
Fire Assassin

I would toss in Bogre in there at 4th, except I don't see him as a member of the "team". He could be an independent 3rd party though.

I urge the "town leaders" to look into these 3 in particular upon my death.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1316 (isolation #88) » Fri May 27, 2016 2:24 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1303, Fire Assassin wrote:So bring something I have said up in this game that is scummy, or you fail.
Soft defending midget by trying to belittle his wagon members is scummy enough for me.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1319 (isolation #89) » Fri May 27, 2016 2:41 pm

Post by Almost50 »

You did not call him town in and it would not have been an issue if you did. My point is you're throwing shade on the composition of his wagon.

Put another way: If you think he is town, then provide a town case for him. Do not try to undermine anyone else's ability to scum hunt and develop reads for themselves. Do so (undermining people's abilities rather than stating why you think he is town) IS scummy behaviour.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1436 (isolation #90) » Sat May 28, 2016 5:37 am

Post by Almost50 »

Finally, the Shinobi wagon is gaining some momentum.

VOTE: Shinobi

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1446 (isolation #91) » Sat May 28, 2016 6:45 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1439, Shinobi wrote:
In post 1436, Almost50 wrote:Finally, the Shinobi wagon is gaining some momentum.

VOTE: Shinobi
I still don't even know why you're jumping on me tbh.
Just my way to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :P

Seriously though:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1516 (isolation #92) » Sat May 28, 2016 10:20 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1478, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:@Almost: what's your read on Nahdia now? And can you explain your progression on her please?
Currently I put her at null, and I've dropped her case (at least temporarily) as I've got better targets to go after.

I think I made it clear how and why I was suspicious of her, but when I tried to scare her off with my "mysterious" vote her reaction was a lot different than what I would have expected from scum. (Note: I didn't say Scum!Nahdia bc I have never played with her as scum, so I'm talking of a general reaction I would expect from scum who thought they might've been vigged). To elaborate, if you're scum and you think someone day-vigged you; you don't tell people that they're town for it (well, unless I was scum WITH her and this was a big theatrical distancing maneuver).

However, I still had some doubts regarding the possible dual distancing between her and Mixed/Shinobi. The former has improved on my list to begin with, and the latter is still scummy but doesn't look like he's strongly linked with her anymore.

So, in short: Nahdia was leaning scum until I scared her with my vote, then was leaning town immediately after because of her reaction, and now back to null bc I cannot really decide her serious talk from her trolling anymore. I think I will have a better read at her tonight, maybe. Or maybe on D2, or maybe with a flip... or maybe never!!

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1517 (isolation #93) » Sat May 28, 2016 10:27 am

Post by Almost50 »

@Shinobi:

My read on you is based on the colour of the test at the top of your role card. It's RED and that's SCUM. :P

But really, I have a negative impression of your play here, as it feels more similar than not to your play in Killer Instinct. You were scum in that game and your play here is a lot similar, so I'm scum reading you.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1521 (isolation #94) » Sat May 28, 2016 11:32 am

Post by Almost50 »

Shinobi's ISO from my own point of view
Spoiler:
NAI

Double standards

Posts like , , & all look like filler to me. Quoting actual content from others only to add a word on an emoticon isn't really productive, but it makes you look active and increases your post count.

Please note these were done within the same page. Doing ONE random post like that every once in a while would've been OK, and might've even slipped through my sieve.

& I was in the middle of typing a harsher response to your "Why?" in the former when I saw your latter in the preview. At first I thought it might be an innocent mistake, but upon the reread I did (and having noticed your serious of filler posts) it strikes me as a similar one, but you "might" have been prompted to the fact the answer was "Don't ask though".

This is also a little something I now hold against Sensei, but it's depends on your true colours, so I can't actually build a case on it against him. This "little something" is: "assuming" I'm correct about someone "prompting you" to the fact I said not to ask and that I added that "I'm not following this up just yet." could point to Sensei (or another one of the team) trying to keep the subject low, so that I won't need to actually "follow up" on it.

Note that it took you 14 whole minutes to correct yourself. I don't think my post was that long either, and seeing that mine was the one directly above yours you could not have been reading "newer posts" since none existed at the time.

In you voted shadow out of nowhere. You never mentioned him before. I still give you the benefit of the doubt that it was merely to prompt him and ask for his reads and more participation, but that vote is still there despite the fact he did provide some reads and got engaged more.

Then you're back to your usual "quote whole posts & put a half-a-line comment or question to look busy" style in posts , , , , , &

In You force a town read on Fire Assassin based on a rhetorical post that is NAI at best. (Once again, this is a conditional lead on FB for me that cannot be used against him until you flip red).

Now it's 2 questions rather than one. Where is YOUR input? You seem to ask a lot of questions, but when you're presented with an answer you shrug it off with a smiley or something (more examples to follow).

In You scum read Bogre with no explanation, yet soon after; in you immediately scratch that read giving a bogus reason (or at least one expressed in a totally mysterious way).

In You want to kill the two of them (one is Bogre, whom you've just retracted your scum read on)

Need I repeat myself?

Then you go on playing hide and seek with Rylai for a while, and then in you prompt ABR to vote shadow whom you still hadn't presented a case on him, and you only mention him for the first time after voting him.

In you give the exact opposite reaction to a fake dayvig to that Nahdia provided. (Btw, this is why I'm not too sure about Bogre. If you're scum you WILL put one of yours on that short list, and it can't be R&L bc they'd have been the one who vigged you on D1, so that's absolutely NOT bussing. It can't be shadow whom you've been trying to lynch for no apparent reason, so it's likely Bogre .. or maybe Ranger (but I'm still leaning town on her myself, although your meaningless early push on her would be worth a revisit when you do flip scum)).

& "Sure, whatever." & "/yawn" are not exactly "rich content". #1236 in particular is asking for a scum read bc you've quoted a post which included 6 quotes itself only to "yawn" at it. You could've done with "Yawn @ " if you did nor deliberately try to look like you're posting in length to skimming eyes.

I'd rather stop here with the note that your wall-within-a-wall quoting continues with responses varying from a single word/emoticon to a 2-lines long response at best.

I hope you do see where I'm coming from now.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1523 (isolation #95) » Sat May 28, 2016 12:20 pm

Post by Almost50 »

OK.. this may not mean much, but I've FINALLY realized something which will change my approach of the game.

I've probably been confusing the characters in the game, not differentiating between NPCs & Bosses. I no longer believe the Orphan of Kos to be a character in this game, but rather a beast we might face in the dungeons.

What does that mean? It means I've been suspecting Mixed for totally false reasons all along. I do sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and possible confusion I've caused. It's just that I totally lack the slightest idea of the bloodborne game play.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1524 (isolation #96) » Sat May 28, 2016 12:26 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1498, Gee Willikers wrote:I'm asking wgeurts who I should iso and I'll use that info to get into the game.
It would do ME great goof if you did an ISO of Shinobi for me and returned a verdict on that slot.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1528 (isolation #97) » Sat May 28, 2016 12:48 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1518, Reasonably Irrational wrote:This is the second time(Ranger was the first) that someone has compared his play here to Killer Instinct.

Give me details.
Check his ISO from that game. Killer Instinct

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1529 (isolation #98) » Sat May 28, 2016 12:50 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1520, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:@Almost: are/were you scumreading sensei?

-Daenerys
Was. Now I'm not too sure. You could say I have a scum lean on him, but not an outright scum read.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1530 (isolation #99) » Sat May 28, 2016 12:56 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1526, Gee Willikers wrote:Okay so I didn't really like their early push on nahdia cause it felt like it was for some pretty crap reasons I think they're town because their iso is filled with scumhunting and actively trying to figure out the game~
*Sigh* Okie dokie.. I'll have to take that (your read on him) into account bc I do have faith in your reads AND I'm leaning town on your slot. Still, my own read on him is scum and it's a fairly strong read.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1543 (isolation #100) » Sat May 28, 2016 2:23 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1541, Shinobi wrote: & I was in the middle of typing a harsher response to your "Why?" in the former when I saw your latter in the preview. At first I thought it might be an innocent mistake, but upon the reread I did (and having noticed your serious of filler posts) it strikes me as a similar one, but you "might" have been prompted to the fact the answer was "Don't ask though".

This is also a little something I now hold against Sensei, but it's depends on your true colours, so I can't actually build a case on it against him. This "little something" is: "assuming" I'm correct about someone "prompting you" to the fact I said not to ask and that I added that "I'm not following this up just yet." could point to Sensei (or another one of the team) trying to keep the subject low, so that I won't need to actually "follow up" on it.

Note that it took you 14 whole minutes to correct yourself. I don't think my post was that long either, and seeing that mine was the one directly above yours you could not have been reading "newer posts" since none existed at the time
Ok.. respond to this for starters. I'm NOT going to let you get away with you waving accusations style. Explain WHY it took you 14 minutes to reread a mere 5-lines post, and why did you respond in the first time before you had read it in full?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1546 (isolation #101) » Sat May 28, 2016 2:29 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1541, Shinobi wrote:In you voted shadow out of nowhere. You never mentioned him before. I still give you the benefit of the doubt that it was merely to prompt him and ask for his reads and more participation, but that vote is still there despite the fact he did provide some reads and got engaged more
Explain why you voted Shadow_Step in but never mentioned him BEFORE nor AFTER that until where you STILL didn't justify your vote on him.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1547 (isolation #102) » Sat May 28, 2016 2:32 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Not only that, but in you finally give some reasoning to scum reading Shadow as "for rehashing poor reasoning on his prime wagon, having a provably fake townread, and generally just being useless".

You were the FIRST to vote him. So, how IS the above true in any way, shape or form?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1548 (isolation #103) » Sat May 28, 2016 2:36 pm

Post by Almost50 »

I want you to explain the progress of your alternating reads on Bogre. Why did you initially scum read him? What did he say that make you reconsider? Why did you put him back as a scum that needed to be lynched?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1549 (isolation #104) » Sat May 28, 2016 2:39 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Also -since you seem to be in the mood- please explain to me how you read each of the 4 currently on your wagon, as well as why you think they're voting you. (NOT their publicly announced reasoning, but what you think is the real motive for each of them to vote you).

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1555 (isolation #105) » Sat May 28, 2016 4:07 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1552, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:I don't remember comparing Toog to KI?
We (myself and Ranger) are referring to SHINOBI's play as similar to his play in KI (in which you were both scum together)

@Shinobi:

I'll try to reevaluate the whole situation when I wake up. For now, I don't think there's a real danger of you getting lynched in the next 12 hours (now that I know most of the mechanics need to be applied in public I no longer fear someone to do something too absurd as it would certainly out them).

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1626 (isolation #106) » Sat May 28, 2016 11:29 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1581, Gee Willikers wrote:I almost (hehe) feel like logic cases dont really work in this game sometimes, ya feel, almost50?
Based on your past experiences with me you should know by now that I tend to over-analyze things to the point I could -indeed- go astray. I'm not sure I know how to play "illogically" though, despite the fact my play does come off as illogical to those who don't know me.

But I'm feeling you, yes. Almost 50 percent convinced too. :P

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1628 (isolation #107) » Sat May 28, 2016 11:45 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1591, Rylai and Lina wrote:
Bloodletter : Fire Assassin

if this is the way you want to explain your case to me or delay the conversation about it , so be it.

not wasting more time in interacting with you.

~Rylai
Tempted to ask, but I'm not going to. :?
But if the effect of this vote modifier is what I think it is then you're not doing much with it voting all by yourself. I could come join you, but it's still too early into the day for compromises. I think I will sit on it and go get a couple more hours of sleep (Just 4 hours of sleep just isn't me at all)

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1629 (isolation #108) » Sat May 28, 2016 11:47 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1594, Mixed6 wrote:@Fire Assassin, should town care about the game? Is apathy a null tell?

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
You forgot to submit this under your main account first! :lol:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1630 (isolation #109) » Sat May 28, 2016 11:49 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1596, Fire Assassin wrote:You're just getting emotional and expect me to townread you based of what?
Sorry to interfere, but where has Frozen got emotional in this game??? I haven't seen her more composed in some time!

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1633 (isolation #110) » Sun May 29, 2016 12:01 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1601, Fire Assassin wrote:I honestly want to replace out,
*Time Out*

Mate, you do know I like the person you are, so please consider my babbling here in the most friendly way possible, OK?

Now there's nothing "civil" about the thought to replacing out 1600+ posts into the game. You'd be hurting us all as the new replacement is unlikely to be too enthusiastic about reading through it all.

You did check the list of players prior to game start (or at least you should have) and decided it was fine, right? Some misunderstandings are bound to happen in the game of mafia, but it's part of the game.

So, PLEASE .. FORGET about that option. Try to think of a better one.

P.S. Although I was speaking of a pure town mindset when I said "you'd be hurting us" it also applies to your scum team (as I'm scum reading you, obviously). In that case you'd be hurting THEM (and even if not; it's not too sporty to trick the town in that way).

In sum: You're here to stay. You either get lynched, NK'd or endgame. These are the 3 acceptable options I have for you. :wink:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1634 (isolation #111) » Sun May 29, 2016 12:22 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1631, Randomnamechange wrote:Did you not read page 65 almost?
I did, but that quote was prior the outburst in page 65. :(

And, seriously people .. both parties are taking the "game" so seriously and quite personal. Yes, I do get emotional at times, but only within the game boundaries. I've never replaced out for starters, and I've never taken anything outside the game (except once when it was obvious the other party meant to outright insult me personally and persistently).

I view this whole mafia as "chilling out with friends" and more to it "intelligent friends". Ones who like to use their brains and their debating skills. I'm never going to use it like it was a flame-war board (yes, we did that some 25-30 years ago when there were boards precisely running on that kind of stuff to give the youth some space to let their steam out).

*Sigh* I'm done preaching. I'll see you all in a bit.

@FB:

Withdraw that rep-out request if you please.

@Frozen:

Chill. Your hands need to be stable when you take that picture of my preferred little angel to Email me. I want a clear shot of a her face with a BIG SMILE on it. (Just get her to loom at my avatar and she WILL laugh) :lol:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1670 (isolation #112) » Sun May 29, 2016 3:45 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@Mixed:

(I suppose that was ABR in the last 3 posts?? Ok, regardless..)

Please reread your post #, the 2nd line of post #, and post #. Now please consider acting according along those lines yourself, cuz we both know Peregrine isn't happening today.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1700 (isolation #113) » Mon May 30, 2016 2:26 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1672, Mixed6 wrote:It looks like you approve of that message at least?
Oh, yes I do. I'm not a fan of "unnecessarily" day dragging. 3-7 RL days is my optimum game Day length if there's nothing much to gain by waiting. Besides, this game in particular is heavily dependant on dungeon quests which won't happen until the night phase.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1874 (isolation #114) » Tue May 31, 2016 5:18 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1800, Liger_Zero wrote:
In post 1793, Nahdia wrote:And I mean it's not like you being town is the only explanation. Without hearing it from you, I could have taken my direction in any number of ways. Sure, Shinobi is the "easy mislynch" but the dichotomy between shadow_step and he was already there. You coulda been introducing a new candidate hoping to distract from both of them.

Which reminds me
Gigalurk Tier:

Bogre
Hastur & Muriel
PeregrineV
Heuristic_Arrow

Lurker McLurkface Tier

Toogeloo
Xkfyu
Zulfy
Gee Willikers
shadow_step

LurkLite™ Tier:

Sensei
randomidget
Ranger
Klingoncelt
EBWOP
You would think more people would be interested in playing this since it has so many interesting mechanics.
Though maybe it creates more apathy.[/quote]

TBH I completely agree with the blue part and don't even remotely get the 2nd part. If someone doesn't like the complexity of the game why would they join it in the first place? I tend to enjoy themed complex games and/or weird mechanics as well as Blitz games. When I join normal games I apply to like 4-6 of them at once bc I know at some point they will all stall and I will end up not having anything to read or do.

Anyways, that's just me babbling a bit until we finally reach a decision. I will abide by the decision Mixed decides on, but will make sure to get my concerned out if I don't favour the lynch candidate to die. Still would vote for them to get the game going.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2004 (isolation #115) » Tue May 31, 2016 8:22 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1829, Hastur and Muriel wrote:looks like crumbing a scumread on IR, (THINK IR SCUM, if you read the capitalized sections,) so I have to wonder who that was directed at and why they aren't saying it outright.
Or maybe I'm reading a bit too much into it
, as usualز
You most definitely are, my friend. The capitalizing of the IR letters was to emphasize on the "opposite" of responsibility. IR was a strong town read back then and still is now. I've changed my stance on Mixed though, and currently their spot is as strong a town read as IR's (strongest 2 reads).

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2101 (isolation #116) » Tue May 31, 2016 9:30 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1912, Mixed6 wrote:Hopefully we'll get an official count soon, but here's how I have it.

Rylai and Lina (5): toogeloo, Almost50, Rylai and Lina, Nahdia, Shadow_Step
Mixed6 (4): Mixed6, Gee Willikers, Ranger, Shinobi
Reasonably Irrational (4): Reasonably Irrational, Patches the Spider, Daenerys and Dragons, Liger_Zero
I'm calling for conditional compromise truce to this campaign. Whoever lands atop of the 3 of you will take the other 2 with them. One spot will remain which will be the leader's advantage of inviting their preferred option (I would nominate KC, but I'm afraid I don't have the right to make the offer AND add the 4th person too, so I'll shut up).

I know, I know.. why KC? Well, I know I'm town and I'm STRONGLY leaning town on Mixed, so if KC invited at least 2 town-aligned players to her squad the only logical deduction is she IS town herself. (With the logically accepted alternative possibility of 3rd party, and a less likely possibility of some sort of limitation on the number of "own alignment" picks for the scum faction(s) players in charge of picking the party).

KC's play doesn't strike me as scymmy though and I don't even see a link between her and Shinobi, so I'm less likely to consider them as scum together, so that leaves me with a 70-80% probability on her being town and the remainder on her being 3P.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2114 (isolation #117) » Tue May 31, 2016 9:42 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1943, Nahdia wrote:if ur assuming i townread R&L because i'm voting them for huntsmaster, it's actually mostly they might take me on their party and u said u won't.
Are you sure you entered your birth date right?? Cuz this post makes it sound like you're 10 years younger than that!! :lol:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2132 (isolation #118) » Tue May 31, 2016 10:00 am

Post by Almost50 »

*Giggle* Trying to catch up, and was utterly happy I got to the end of page 80, only to find we had a page 86 added. :lol:

As you were. 5+ pages behind.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2133 (isolation #119) » Tue May 31, 2016 10:02 am

Post by Almost50 »

OK, I think I'll activate "turbo skimming" then go back and see if I've missed something on the way.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2134 (isolation #120) » Tue May 31, 2016 10:09 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2018, Reasonably Irrational wrote:A50: Why did you vote R&L over me again, for huntmaster?
Because I didn't like one of the members you proposed to take with you (I don't remember whom as I don't even remember who you proposed to take with you, but -gun to my head and totally off the top of my head- it could've been randomidget. I COULD be totally off though about it being midget, but you get the notion.)

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2137 (isolation #121) » Tue May 31, 2016 10:17 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2136, Reasonably Irrational wrote:Thoughts on Mixed?
I'm waiting on me to eventually complete the catch up to switch to them as I'm sure they'd pick you AND will most probably pick two other town (I repeat: I'm NOT necessarily interested myself. I will only KNOW if I am after we do tonight's quest, so I may become totally interested on D2 for the N3 quest party .. or I may just become totally uninterested/disinterested (whichever of the two means "not interested", as the -surprisingly enough- the spell check didn't object to either!)) :lol:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2138 (isolation #122) » Tue May 31, 2016 10:20 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2031, Nahdia wrote:lmao dude u dont need to be town leader to be huntsmaster.

in fact, we shouldn't be electing town leaders. setup says the huntsmaster is designed to be a high priority target for scum. if we put town leader in that slot, we're askign scum to kill them. if we put someone else in that slot, scum has to weigh their priorities.
It also says the leader can back out, so the leader has the choice of withdrawing if/when faced with a great danger to give the whole team a fair chance).

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2143 (isolation #123) » Tue May 31, 2016 11:00 am

Post by Almost50 »

@Varsoon:

Not sure if it was mentioned in the next 2 pages, but Nahdia's vote is on GW yes, but NOT Bogre anymore.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2145 (isolation #124) » Tue May 31, 2016 11:06 am

Post by Almost50 »

RI, Mixed, R&L and GW are all confirmed townies to me.

Ranger & KC are strong town leans, while H&M, D&D and Zulfy are mild town leans.

Everyone else is between null-town and a strong scum read.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2147 (isolation #125) » Tue May 31, 2016 11:22 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2116, Nahdia wrote:would u believe im turning 22 in... 3 days?

i'm an ADULT.
So, you're 5 days OLDER than I am :P (disregarding the year count, that is) :lol:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2149 (isolation #126) » Tue May 31, 2016 11:28 am

Post by Almost50 »

OK, done! *Sigh of relief*

HUNTMASTER VOTE: Mixed

vote: Bogre

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2150 (isolation #127) » Tue May 31, 2016 11:30 am

Post by Almost50 »

@Mixed & RI:

when "the four of" you guys have settled on either of the slots, one could easily switch their vote to the other so we won't end up in a tie. ;)

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2160 (isolation #128) » Tue May 31, 2016 1:04 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2151, Reasonably Irrational wrote:Please explain the progression of your Mixed6 read.
Not today. Just trust me on -at least- my top 4 town reads for now.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2216 (isolation #129) » Tue May 31, 2016 4:47 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2163, Reasonably Irrational wrote:There is no "not today".

A lynch isn't happening until you explain yourself.
Then you ISO them, mate. And try to pay attention to their talk and logic behind it. It's all there in bits and pieces, and it won't take you much effort to put 2 and 2 together.

I'm not going to say anymore about any of my town reads though. It's bad enough that most of them are prime targets for "evil acts" such as NK's, redirection and roleblocking. Also two are going with me into the dungeon and they both take precedence over me, so -I presume- they're more vulnerable to the beasts and bosses too.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2225 (isolation #130) » Tue May 31, 2016 4:51 pm

Post by Almost50 »

And I'm a moron to have tried to get a last glance after I had already checked out! I put myself in the mood for a good sleep listening to a mix of UB40, Depecche Mode & Culture Club songs and now I need to do it all over again! Aaaaargh. Maybe a couple of slows by Alexander O'Neill will do the trick and chase away this insomnia!

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2277 (isolation #131) » Tue May 31, 2016 5:36 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2268, Nahdia wrote:i don't want a policy lynch on a slot that is in the process of getting replaced. it feels wrong on multiple levels.
You honestly think someone is going to bother reading through 2200+ posts to get current on the game and develop reads and such?? Well, good luck with that. Unless we get RC and he's unoccupied (i.e. is not playing any other games) no one is going to read all this in the next 3-4 days.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2464 (isolation #132) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:04 am

Post by Almost50 »

The game is getting a bit complicated, and I need some time to catch up, so bear with me.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2469 (isolation #133) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:11 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2392, Ranger wrote:Shinobi still is, and his posting today only proves it.
I have to admit I'm not on top of all the mechanics of the game, but Shinobi started the day with a [FIRE] vote on him, and it counts as TWO if he had Beasthood. Given he was a member of the hunt party, he earned Echoes not Beasthood. Doesn't that prove him to be town??

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2470 (isolation #134) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:14 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2393, Rylai and Lina wrote:I'm not thinking about it

Its modconfirmed info for me.

he chose gladiation over sudden death

~Rylai
Why would anyone choose to die if they had a choice, regardless of alignment?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2471 (isolation #135) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:24 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2405, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 2401, Shadow_step wrote:I had two choices, either I could flee hope for a protection and survive the shot or battle it out against whoever tried to kill me last night.

I know my alignment, why should I choose to die?
why you believed that action is coming from scum and not town?

why you confirmed that I gave you the choice to get shot at night or being gladiated? (why you outed me) ?

~Rylai
With all due respect, I count this as bad play AND bad logic :(

Listen, I know you're town (I actually know who you are too), so I'm never going to vote you. However, I'm leaning town on Shadow too, and I don't see the logic behind him opting to die instead of fight you back.

Well, the day is still young and we can talk lots, besides we always have the option to NL if we verify Shadow is town as well, but I would have preferred you were a little patient and didn't use your ability on N1. :(

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2472 (isolation #136) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:42 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2422, Randomnamechange wrote:Y
Ranger sent me a message claiming scum last night. Clearly needs to be vigged tonight.
I have potentially caught scum but need to wait for a response from Varsoon.
Also Sensei's flip will be needed to 100% confirm it.
Does it make sense AT ALL for someone to claim scum?? :shifty:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2525 (isolation #137) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:50 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2510, Gee Willikers wrote:Every time I have seen a gladiator it has been scum, so that doesnt help.
Which head is talking here??? Dwlee??

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2529 (isolation #138) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:56 am

Post by Almost50 »

@Dwlee:

OK, I'm giving you the benefit of doubt bc you left that game early, but in Borderlands wgeurts was a gladiator, and he was town. He gladiated PK (who was also town) and wgeurts lost the challenge and got lynched for no good reason (we had a semi-guilty on someone else already).

So, you insinuating gladiator to be scum only is hardly accurate.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2532 (isolation #139) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:03 am

Post by Almost50 »

Can we please wait for others to come play before we vote? We already know we have only 3 options: Lynch R&L (for being detrimental, not for being scum), Lynch Shadow_Step (out of uncertainty), or N/L (looks like the best option to me at this current time.

Time can change things though, and we maybe able to tell a few things if we talk to each other more though, so STOP VOTING EITHER OF THEM.

In fact, I'd be scum reading anyone who votes either of them anytime soon. I mean, you'd be basically pushing for a premature end to the day, which certainly isn't in the best interest of the town.

Now please unvote and let's all talk about this.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2536 (isolation #140) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:10 am

Post by Almost50 »

Did you read the flip role of Bogre?? There's one ability where his vote would've counted for HALF on the number of votes needed to lynch. We need what? 12 votes for lynch? If someone else has another variant of that ability it would effectively take only 6 votes to lynch either, and if some modifier like BOLT or FIRE (or anything else I may not have specifically looked into) is used it could add another vote, so all we need is 5 votes for a lynch.

Theoretically speaking they are at L-2 & L-3. You dig??

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2563 (isolation #141) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:38 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2540, Rylai and Lina wrote:his nightmare thingi can simply be a lie
It could be. yet again it might be not. Like, we don't know (at least not yet), so we need to take it easy. I'm not siding by either of you right now.. I'm calling for a slower approach. Can we lynch in 72 hours rather than in 24 hours?? Is that too unreasonable a request? We need to TALK more. Even if we do end the day now we're clueless as to what our next move should be. YOU probably don't know who to target next with that weird vig ability. I wouldn't know who to PM at night. The scum DO know who they want to kill though, so let's -at least- try to even the scales through further discussion to gain more knowledge.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2584 (isolation #142) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:55 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2580, Mixed6 wrote:Anyway, not everyone will agree with me. Zorblag thinks it's better to wait and let everyone come in and discuss and see how everyone feels. I am not going to be shy to ask people to vote you in the meantime.
I'm all for this. Zorlbag RULES!

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2589 (isolation #143) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:06 am

Post by Almost50 »

OK, so let me ask some "dumb" question here: We have only 19 votes available, yet it takes 12 to lynch??

I'm referring to post # in which Varsoon listed 19 players as "not voting", yet he said "with 20 alive". I take it that "Fire" is now an entity of some sort?? never mind that. What bugs me is even with 20 alive it should be 11 for the lynch, not 12.

So, we have not one, but TWO "unknowns"??

I still need some time.. but it feels like Tuesday, the 14th of 1355.

P-edit: OK.. VOTE: R&L

I'm not too convinced though.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2591 (isolation #144) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:07 am

Post by Almost50 »

Dang! Darn [ b ] tag! :oops:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2637 (isolation #145) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:46 am

Post by Almost50 »

Forgive me for being a bit grumpier than usual. It's damn too hot over here (45-46 C) and I'm yearning for a shower that I can't get just yet, so I'm literally scratching myself as if I was a drug addict in need of their dose.

I never thought I could ever feel this, but I'm missing JANUARY now!! (I was born in the summertime. In fact my B-day is in 5 days from now, so preferring hot weather over cold is only natural I guess).

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2704 (isolation #146) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:45 pm

Post by Almost50 »

This situation is getting messier by the minute.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2709 (isolation #147) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:00 pm

Post by Almost50 »

OK, it's me, Zulfy, Mixed & Elbrin currently online. Oh, and SirCakez too. Can we convene in here for a few minutes to decide on this?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2716 (isolation #148) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:09 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2712, Mixed6 wrote:Did anyone else notice that shadow's vote didn't count?
I did.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2718 (isolation #149) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:13 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@Mixed:

I "think" I can try to end this fiasco w/o ending the day abruptly. I'm not sure I will succeed, but if I do the gladiate will be over and the day will continue.

It will be at a price though.. it's up to you to decide if it's worth it.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2729 (isolation #150) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:39 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2724, Mixed6 wrote:Can you use insight to open a PT with us so we can discuss this plan of yours?
I don't know! Can I?? What's the mechanic/format I should use to get one?
In post 2724, Mixed6 wrote:Whats the likelihood of success here? Do you think or are you sure?
Let me see if we CAN get a PT before I respond to this.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2731 (isolation #151) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:45 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2730, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:Almost you could buy a Neighborhood creator from the Insight shop

-Dragons
ROTFLMGO

Would you believe I DID check on that table just before I posted and still failed to notice that option?? My glasses need glasses~! :lol:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2744 (isolation #152) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:09 pm

Post by Almost50 »

AIMED BOWBLADE: Rylai and Lina

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2750 (isolation #153) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:34 pm

Post by Almost50 »

FWIW: SORRY to both heads!

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2755 (isolation #154) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:39 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2749, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:Did you know that would happen Almost?

Spider Vote: Shinobi

-Dragons
Wasn't sure. I said I "think" I could, but it would be "for a price".

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2758 (isolation #155) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:44 pm

Post by Almost50 »

-Dragons
I think I can get behind this one as well:

VOTE: Liger_Zero

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2759 (isolation #156) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:46 pm

Post by Almost50 »

I mean I could also do midget, but I don't see much support for that one. these are my top 2 scum reads currently.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2765 (isolation #157) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:52 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2754, Reasonably Irrational wrote:
In post 2745, Reasonably Irrational wrote:
A50, you should have something to share. If you're waiting for some reason, stop. Share.

-Cerb

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2817 (isolation #158) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:27 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2778, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 2755, Almost50 wrote:

-Dragons
Wasn't sure. I said I "think" I could, but it would be "for a price".
Why did you push for a no lynch and then kill R&L?
PV, please don't skim.

The mod explicitly said this CANNOT have ended in a NL. Even if we stayed put for the whole 14 days one of them had to die. I saved us time, and and I gave us back the day that -otherwise- would have been wasted to no avail.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2818 (isolation #159) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:27 am

Post by Almost50 »

And besides I wasn't sure it will kill her!

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2820 (isolation #160) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:32 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2819, Randomnamechange wrote:Can you explain that Almost?
Explain what?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3097 (isolation #161) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:54 am

Post by Almost50 »

@Varsoon: V/LA for the next 36 hours or so

I won't be totally absent, but I will have a tight schedule and will be away from home for several hours.

P.S. Begin catch up mode now.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3131 (isolation #162) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:46 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2867, Heuristic_Arrow wrote:15. 103 by Almost - Claims "Not Cop" - This post is weird though. 1) What made you claim not to be the cop? 2) How do you even know a Cop is in this game? Or did you imply it from the negative utilities? Something feels off about this post..... - Scummy (-2)
Although this has nothing much to do with the current game, here's the explanation of that post (it was directed at FROZEN ANGEL in particular):

Me and Frozen play on another site, and on that site I'm more likely than not to land the cop role or a variant (role cop, flavour cop, tracker when there's no cop.. etc). She did confirm this fact later on. She wasn't sure how to read me here, so I responded in a fashion she would mostly understand and laugh to. That's all.

P.S. Check my signature. I called on Frozen to look at it also. Someone on that site decided to come up with humorous alternative names for common role, like underground thug for a mafia goon.. and when it cap to cop he renamed it "baka-dized Townsperson" as my username there is "bakakadassa". I hope the apparent internal joke is now abundantly clear.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3140 (isolation #163) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:02 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@Nahdia:

I'm on page #116 still, and I'm not liking your slot either, so the feeling is mutual. The only thing stopping me from switching my vote to you is I have no idea how the VC looks like 8 pages from where I stand, and I don't want to hammer (i.e. end the day) before I finish catching up.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3151 (isolation #164) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:21 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@Toog:

So, The League is NOT a nightmare?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3419 (isolation #165) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:00 pm

Post by Almost50 »

RIP, Mixed :(

I trust you Dwlee. I trust you will lead us to a successful hunt quest tonight.

As for the next Hunt Master:

HUNTMASTER VOTE: RI

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3448 (isolation #166) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:08 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3447, Nahdia wrote:ok so someone sent me a message last night imitating D&D. clearly wasn't actually them and they listed no code.
What did it say? And how do/did you know it wasn't them??

Also, why am I the only one nobody's sending me anything? People received resources, info, invites to PTs, and I got none!!! :o

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3546 (isolation #167) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:03 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3449, Shinobi wrote:Almost, why do you trust dwlee?
1- I'd say he's a relatively easy read for me. I'm not claiming I can instantly read him, but he is easier than many others.

2- I've also played with wgeurts before and I thought he was town while he played in the hydra.

So, Dwlee is an exclusive town read AND wgeurts was one as well = that slot is a strong town read.

Drawback: I've never seen Dwlee as scum (at least don't think I have), so there is always the chance he can duplicate his town play as scum. Still, for that to be the case with BOTH heads is a remote possibility.

Finally, my ton reads also read him as town, so that's a plus.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3551 (isolation #168) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:04 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3452, Zulfy wrote:Shino man, the day just started okay? I could ask Nahdia about her message thing but that's not really important.
Or House about why he thought scum was trying to lynch IR but that's not really important either.

How about I ask you this: Why are you going after someone you say is a nonentity instead of someone you scumread?
Fine, I'll ask them then.. if for nothing then to have more conversation going on that may (or may not) prove beneficial.

So:

@Nahdia:

Please tell ua more about your "message thing".

@House:

Why did you think scum were trying to lynch RI?

There! Questions asked. No problem.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3555 (isolation #169) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:24 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3504, Shadow_step wrote:I could get behind a Zulfy lynch

VOTE: Zulfy
Hey, mate. Why don't you present your case in details? Also, would you mind sharing anything beneficial like why you're town and your full read list? If you have reason not to share any of that in here, then -at least- share them to the members of your Nightmare PT so they can judge and return a verdict, maybe?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3556 (isolation #170) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:36 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3524, Nahdia wrote:just ignore me im gay
Now I can hardly "ignore" you. I want to WATCH! :P

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3559 (isolation #171) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:37 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3526, Nahdia wrote:our insight hood locked when the died :[
I can confirm that, as mine with them is locked too :(

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3560 (isolation #172) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:41 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3540, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:No quicklynch today please

-Dragons
Why don't you UNVOTE if you're not feeling a quick lynch?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3561 (isolation #173) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:45 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3549, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3529, Nahdia wrote:he uh.

he says you're being less helping than at least a pear was trying to.

i guess that probably makes some amount of sense to u.

Tell him Saturday, 1111, Frozen Pizza, and dark blue with yellow polka dots.

I'll await your response.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'll remember to join every single game Cerb is in just to enjoy being TOTALLY CLUELESS with the random cryptic messages he exchanges with a number of players. I especially like the yellow polka dot bikini though. Is it still itsy bitsy teeny weeney or have they changed the size though?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3563 (isolation #174) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:51 am

Post by Almost50 »

OK, I think I can do this:

BOWBLADE: Liger_Zero

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3567 (isolation #175) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:09 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3564, House wrote:
In post 3563, Almost50 wrote:OK, I think I can do this:

BOWBLADE: Liger_Zero
Have I ever told you you're my hero?
You just did :P
In post 3566, Toogeloo wrote:Nahdia and I both find Liger town, and Mixed also felt strongly about Liger's towniness. Liger is a bad lynch today.
I'm the only one currently voting him, so it's not a big deal ... yet.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3577 (isolation #176) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:24 pm

Post by Almost50 »

I think he's @ L-2, but I strongly recommend NOT voting there anymore.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3578 (isolation #177) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:24 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Yeah, what Nahdia said.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3631 (isolation #178) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:51 pm

Post by Almost50 »

It looks like the PTs & Nightmare threads are more active than the main thread. That is unless 75% of the players are professional football (soccer) players who are members of European/South American national teams.. (actually, the US, Mexico and Panama are also playing in the "South American" championship!) :lol:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3676 (isolation #179) » Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:11 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Purchase: Molotov Cocktail

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3693 (isolation #180) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:09 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3690, Zulfy wrote:In the Nightmare PT I'm in (Zulfy, KlingonCelt, House and Randommidget) No one is coming out as the owner of the dream. We have all denied being the owner.
The rule say: more than 3 = must invite themselves. In other words you have now reached the cap, and the owner (if not already in) has the option of just keeping it at that OR is forced to invite themselves before anyone else can join that nightmare. Put simply: if neither of you 4 IS the owner then then next player to join MUST BE the owner.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”