Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6
Day 7
Day 8
Day 9
Last edited by SirCakez on Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:49 am, edited 66 times in total.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:17 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Rules

1. All sitewide rules apply. Do not break them.
2. Do not quote any PMs received from the moderator in thread. You may paraphrase.
3. Do not contact other players about the game outside the game thread. This includes PMs and off-site communications.
4. Play to your win condition.
5. Do not use tiny text, cryptography or anything along those lines.
6. Do not bring provable randomness into the game. This includes dice tags.
7. Keep it civil. Do not flame or personally attack other players. Attack the play, not the player.
8 Do not impersonate the moderator.
This is my color. Don't use it.

8. If you die you are allowed one "Bah" post. Do not include anything game related in your post.
9. Each day phase will last 14 days and each night phase will last 2 days.
10. Players who have not posted for 48 hours will receive a prod. After receiving a prod, a player has 24 hours to post before I will begin seeking a replacement. If a player receives three prods they will be replaced.
11. If you are going to be away for an extended period of time, please let me know to go V/LA. Players on V/LA will be exempt from the prod rules above.
12. Use vote tags or bold tags to place votes. As long as it can be reasonably interpreted as a vote I will accept it. Do not attempt to use this rule to engage in vote trickery. Nicknames are acceptable as long as it is clear who the vote is for. Examples of acceptable votes:
VOTE: SirCakez
Vote: SirCakez

Vote:
SirCakez
13. Players may vote to end the phase without a lynch. If 1/2 the players remaining alive, rounded up, vote for nolynch, the game will immediately go to night phase. Do this by voting for a nolynch (see below)
VOTE: No Lynch
14. When a player has reached a majority of votes, that player will be lynched and the phase will end.
15. Players may post after a majority has been reached until I announce the end of the phase.
16. Do not quote from any Private Topics you have access to in the main thread.
17. If a player has access to a factional ability, they may use it and individual abilities in the same night.
18. A sample Role PM is below
Welcome to The Thing Mafia SirCakez!

You are The Dog, aligned with the Humans

"Woof! Woof! Woof!"

Abilities

-During the day, you may vote for whoever you want burned on suspicion of being a thing.

Win Condition

You win when all of the Things are dead and at least one Human is alive, or nothing can prevent the same.

The game thread is here: (game thread link here)
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:17 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Mechanics

You see, what we're talkin' about here is an organism that imitates other life-forms, and it imitates 'em perfectly.

Spoiler:
All of the roles in this game are public, and are listed in the OP. However, alignments are not. 16 players will be Humans and 5 will be Things, the scum of this game. There is a drafting process to determine who gets which role, described below.

At the beginning of the game, before the role draft, alignments will be randomly determined, then sent out. Players will send in their numbers for the draft along with confirming their alignment.

Somebody in this camp ain't what he appears to be.

Spoiler:
Everyone in the game sends in a number after receiving their alignment. The lowest number of which there is no duplicate gets to pick first in thread, then going up through all the non-duplicates. Then all of the pairs from lowest to highest, then the trios, etc.

For example, if I get 3, 4, 3, 1000, 3, 5, 5

The draft order would go
4, 1000, 5, 5, 3, 3, 3
with the order of the people inside the duplicates being determined by whoever sent in their number first.

It needs to be alone and in close proximity with the life-form to be absorbed.

Spoiler:
After the lynch each day, but before night, there is a 24-hour phase called the Room Phase. During this time every player has the chance to send in the top three rooms they'd like to go to by PMing me.

At nighttime, there will be a PT created for every room in the game for players to discuss inside of. Various roles also interact with the rooms, this is described inside the respective rolecards.
A maximum of 1/3 of the living players may go to the same room. If there are more then that, the overflow will be send to the next room on their top three. If a player does not pick a room, they will be sent to the first room that has space left in it on the list. If every room in a player's top three is filled, then they will go the first room on the room list that has a spot

List of rooms

Laboratory
Rec Room
Kitchen
Kennels
Living Quarters
Radio Room
Infirmary

My God, what was happening to him?

Spoiler:
Scum have confirmed daychat.
As well, scum have 4 1-shot abilities that can be used factionally, but only under specific circumstances.

A 1-shot Strongman that may only be used on someone in the same room as the scum performing the kill that night
A 1-shot Ninja that may only be used on someone in the same room as the scum performing the kill that night
A 1-shot Roleblock that may only be used on someone in the same room as the scum performing the roleblock that night
A 1-shot Commute that may only be used if the scum using it is alone in a room
Last edited by SirCakez on Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:19 pm

Post by SirCakez »

The People of the Station

Spoiler: MacReady
Welcome to The Thing Mafia (player)!

You are R. J MacReady, a Quarantiner

"I know I'm human. And if you were all these things, then you'd just attack me right now, so some of you are still human. This thing doesn't want to show itself, it wants to hide inside an imitation. It'll fight if it has to, but it's vulnerable out in the open. If it takes us over, then it has no more enemies, nobody left to kill it. And then it's won."

Abilities

-During the day, you may vote for whoever you want burned on suspicion of being a thing.
-During each Room Phase, you may target another person to lock in quarantine at night. You will gain a private PT with that person until the end of the night, and they will be prevented from performing any actions that night.

Spoiler: Childs

You are Childs, a 1-shot Transferrable Bulletproof

"So, how do we know who's human? If I was an imitation, a perfect imitation, how would you know if it was really me? "

Abilities

-You possess a 1-shot Bulletproof vest that will protect you from one murder attempt.
-During nighttime, you may transfer your vest to another person in the same room as you. They will receive it at the end of the night. This take priority over nightkill attempts. The receiver of the vest may continue to transfer it in the same manner.

Spoiler: Dr. Blair

You are Dr. Blair, a Midnight Modposter

"I don't know. It's probably nothing. It's nothing at all."

Abilities

-During nighttime, you may send a message in to be posted in the game thread by me as soon as I receive it. You may put one quote from any PT you are in in the message.

Spoiler: M. T. Garry

You are M. T. Garry, a 1-shot Room-specific Vig

"I know you gentlemen have been through a lot, but when you find the time, I'd rather not spend the rest of this winter TIED TO THIS COUCH!"

Abilities

-Once at nighttime, you may use your revolver to shoot and kill another person in the same room as you. This resolves at the end of the night.

Spoiler: Nauls

You are Nauls, a Variable Compulsive Food Vendor

"Where are we goin'?"

Abilities

-Each night, you may either vend food to 1 person in any room, or vend food to everyone in the room you are in. Players who receive food are told they have been vended food at the end of the night.

Spoiler: Fuchs

You are Fuchs, a Room Tracker

"Listen: "It could have imitated a million life-forms on a million planets. It could change into any one of them at any time. Now, it wants life-forms on Earth."

Abilities

-Each night, you may track another person and see what room(s) they visit that night.

Spoiler: Windows

You are Windows, an Immediate Triple Limited Neighborizer

"Do you think he's changed into one of those Things?"

Abilities

-During the draft phase, you may choose three other players to be added to a radio network with you, where you may communicate during pregame and night. If all of the living players from the radio network go to the same room at night, then it will be open the next day as well.

Spoiler: Dr. Copper

You are Dr. Copper, a Limited Doctor

"My God, what the hell happened here?"

Abilities

-Each night, you may heal another player and protect them from a nightkill attempt. You may only do this to players in the same room as you.

Spoiler: Clark

You are Clark, a Treestump

"I dunno what the hell's in there, but it's weird and pissed off, whatever it is."

Abilities

-If you would be killed by any means, instead you lose all access to night abilities and voting, and count as a dead player for all intents and purposes. You may still chat at day and go to rooms at night.

Spoiler: Bennings

You are Bennings, an Universal Backup

"And how can it look like a dog?"

Abilities

-You will take over the role of the first player to die. If the player was lynched, you will take their role during the Room Phase. If they were killed at night, you will gain it at the start of the day.

Spoiler: Norris

You are Norris, a Saboteur

"I'm sorry fellas, but I-I-I'm not up to it."

Abilities

-each night, you may sabotage another player. Any night action they perform will be prevented, although they will still visit their target. If you are in the same room as them, you will see what night action they perform as well.

Spoiler: Palmer

You are Palmer, a Vengeful Strongman

"Because it's so close! Maybe it may be our best chance to blow it away!"

Abilities

-If you are lynched, the next night you may choose a player to shoot and kill. This kill will resolve at the end of night and cannot be prevented.

Spoiler: Kate Lloyd

You are Kate Lloyd, a Room Blocker

"It attacks its prey, copies it perfectly and then hides inside it."

Abilities

-Each Room Phase, you may choose a room to be barricaded and blocked off for the night. Anyone attempting to go to that room during that Room Phase will be redirected to the next room on the list that is not full.

Spoiler: Sam Carter

You are Sam Carter, a Jailkeeper

"And the last place you want to be is cooped up with a dozen of Norwegian guys."

Abilities

-Each night, you may lock up another player in a private room, preventing them from being killed and from acting that night.

Spoiler: Dr Sandor Halverson

You are Sandor Halvorsen, a Split Doublevoter Limited Roleblocker

"We must examine the creature now. While it is still in our possession."

Abilities

-You control two votes at day that you may use separately or together via saying,
Vote 1: Player
or
Vote 2: Player
. You may not use these votes to hammer two different players at the same time, if you attempt to do so only the first player you vote will be lynched.
-Anyone you are voting at the end of the day and in the same room as you will be roleblocked the next night.

Spoiler: Derek Jameson

You are Derek Jameson, a Room Lockdowner

"Man, what the FUCK was that thing?"

Abilities

-Each Room Phase, you may target a room to be locked down. At the beginning of night, the members of that room will be told that the room is locked down and all actions targeting outside of that room will fail.

Spoiler: Adam Finch

You are Adam Finch, a 2-shot Commuter

"You know, I never believed in this shit."

Abilities

-Twice, at night you may find a hiding spot and hide out there for the night. No one will be able to target you with night actions and you will not be able to perform night actions that night.

Spoiler: Edvard Wolner

You are Edvard Wolner, a Room Watcher

"I've lost two of my men already. My friends. I won't lose anymore."

Abilities

-Each night, you may watch another room and see everyone who visits that room from elsewhere. You will not see visits from players who are already in the room.

Spoiler: Lars

You are Lars, a 2-shot Bus Driver and Room Redirector

"We found a fucking alien! Cheers!"

Abilities

-Twice at night, you may switch two players around at the end of night so that actions targeting one of them will target the other. Their rooms do not change, only the targeting of them does.
-Each Room Phase, you may force another player to go to a specific room. They will be forced to the room at the start of the night.

Spoiler: Peder

You are Peder, a 1-shot Backup Room-specific Conditional Bulletproof Vig

"It's frozen! Come on, let's get this over with."

Abilities

-You are fully bulletproof until Garry dies.
-Once Garry dies, you lose your bulletproof, but gain a 1-shot Room-specific Vig shot. At night, you may use this to shoot another player in the same room as you. This resolves at the end of night.

Spoiler: Colin

You are Colin, a Triple Specific Roleblocker

"You need me on the radio. Tell her she can't tie me up for having healthy teeth, boss. Tell her."

Abilities

-Each night, you may send in the names of three other players. If any of these players try to target you, they will fail.

Spoiler: NAR
NAR list

Palmer's vengekill
MacReady's roleblock (resolves during Room Phase, guaranteed to go through)
Halverson's vote roleblocks (votes are placed at day, roleblocks guaranteed to go through if in same room)
Adam's commuting
Colin's triple roleblock
Lars's bus driving
Norris's Saboteur
Carter's jailkeep
Copper's protection
Childs's vest transfer
Nightkills (scum, Garry, Peder)
Nauls's food vending
Fuchs's tracking/Edvard's watching

Miscellaneous: Blair's modposting, Windows's pregame neighborizations, Clark's treestumping, Benning's Universal Backup, Kate's room block, Jameson's room lockdown, Lars's room redirecting

The Identities of the Players

Goatmeal - Garry
Fire Assassin - Halverson
McMenno - Palmer
Hi Im Yakko - Copper
Errantparabola - Edvard
Generation X - MacReady
Flames682 - Bennings
Creature - Derek
Wraith - Peder
Untrod Tripod - Clark
Tammy - Windows
Yume - Blair
Andrius - Carter
MagnaOfIllusion - Norris
Espeonage - Fuchs
drealmerz7 - Lars
Double Trouble - Childs
SpyreX - Colin
Spiffeh - Adam
PeregrineV - Kate
Skybird - Nauls

The Current Identities of the Players

Goatmeal - Garry
Fire Assassin - Halverson
McMenno - Palmer
Toogeloo - Copper
Errantparabola - Edvard
Generation X - MacReady
MariaR - Bennings
Creature - Derek
Wraith - Peder
Untrod Tripod - Clark
Tammy - Windows
1-shot Vanilla Townie - Blair
Andrius - Carter
MagnaOfIllusion - Norris
Espeonage - Fuchs
drealmerz7 - Lars
Double Trouble - Childs
SpyreX - Colin
Spiffeh - Adam
PeregrineV - Kate
Skybird - Nauls
Last edited by SirCakez on Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:16 am, edited 19 times in total.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #4 (isolation #4) » Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:22 pm

Post by SirCakez »

I will send out alignments now. Once every player has replied with a confirmation and their draft numbers, I'll open the thread up and post the draft ordering.

The alignment PMs
You are a
Human

Through your vote and abilities, you must attempt to destroy all of the Things to save humanity.
You are a
Thing

Through your vote and abilities, you must assimilate and murder all of the Humans at the station so that you can infect everyone on Earth unimpeded.
You may communicate with your fellow Things here: (redacted)
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #5 (isolation #5) » Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:08 pm

Post by SirCakez »

All alignment PMs are out.

Players have 48 hours to confirm and send in draft numbers.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #6 (isolation #6) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:05 am

Post by SirCakez »

Clarification for the drafting rules: only whole numbers from 1 up are valid. So no negatives, 0, fractions, etc.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #7 (isolation #7) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:00 am

Post by SirCakez »

Draft order

Goatmeal - 5
Fire Assassin - 9
McMenno - 11
hi Im Yakko - 12
Errantparabola - 14
Generation X - 17
Flames682 - 29
Creature - 33
Wraith - 50
Untrod Tripod - 69
Tammy - 3 (1st)
Yume - 3 (2nd)
Andrius - 8 (1st)
MagnaOfIllusion - 8 (2nd)
Espeonage - 1 (1st)
drealmerz7 - 1 (2nd)
DiamondSentinel - 1 (3rd)
SpyreX - 6 (1st)
Spiffeh - 6 (2nd)
PeregrineV - 6 (3rd)
Skybird - 6 (4th)

The draft phase will now begin!

When it is your turn to draft, please post who you're picking in bold, i;e "I want to be MacReady". Once you've submitted a choice in bold it is locked in and cannot be changed. Choices won't be accepted unless in bold to prevent misunderstandings.

Players have 24 hours to choose a role from when it is their turn, if they do not choose within the time limit then they will be sent to the end of the draft line. Anyone who doesn't pick within 24 hours a second time will be replaced. I will PM you when it is your turn to pick to help keep the process moving.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #9 (isolation #8) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:05 am

Post by SirCakez »

You guys can post throughout the draft, don't have to wait for your turn to pick or anything.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #16 (isolation #9) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:11 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 13, Fire Assassin wrote:Just to quickly make sure:

@Mod The scum team did have pregame chat, right?
Correct
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #79 (isolation #10) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:31 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 74, Wraith wrote:
In post 70, SpyreX wrote:I think the trick, and i need smarter people to help, is tightly controlling actions. That really really limits chicanery.
Like bus driver? F that you use you die.

Pedit no let it play out naturally theres items to be gained there too
Yes, of course. The setup has also obviously been designed for us to do it this way because of the presence of the Tree Stump and Food Vendor. I'm actually rather confused on what the Vendor's purpose really is. He can confirm whether or not one of the Room Roleblockers used their role, but that raises a couple of questions I have for the mod:

@mod: 1. Are we informed if certain night actions (not Watcher/Tracker of course but others) are performed against us? 2. Does someone receive food from the Vendor if they conducted a night action and therefore "left the room" temporarily?
Not unless the role says the target is informed
(I assume you mean the whole room vending) Yes, due to NAR
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #80 (isolation #11) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:32 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 76, Wraith wrote:
In post 74, Wraith wrote:
In post 70, SpyreX wrote:I think the trick, and i need smarter people to help, is tightly controlling actions. That really really limits chicanery.
Like bus driver? F that you use you die.

Pedit no let it play out naturally theres items to be gained there too
Yes, of course. The setup has also obviously been designed for us to do it this way because of the presence of the Tree Stump and Food Vendor. I'm actually rather confused on what the Vendor's purpose really is. He can confirm whether or not one of the Room Roleblockers used their role, but that raises a couple of questions I have for the mod:

@mod: 1. Are we informed if certain night actions (not Watcher/Tracker of course but others) are performed against us? 2. Does someone receive food from the Vendor if they conducted a night action and therefore "left the room" temporarily?
@mod: To try and clarify on question 1, are we informed if we're Bus Driven or Jailkept?
No and No (I assume you mean Sam Carter's Jailkeep)
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #237 (isolation #12) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:02 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Goatmeal has drafted Garry!

Fire Assassin is up.

You don't need to wait for me to post to move on to the next person drafting, just so you know.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #250 (isolation #13) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:15 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Clarifying the Peder role - he doesn't get a bullet until Garry dies.

Fire Assassin has drafted Halverson!

McMenno is up next.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #305 (isolation #14) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:48 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 289, drealmerz7 wrote:@SirCakez : can we send our draft choice via PM so when it hits our turn in queue you've got it already (that way sayyy, if we can't post for 24 hours, there's no bottleneck?) I don't want to share publicly what I want before it is my turn (and think it best for everyone to be like that, but, not going to try and direct that agenda)
If you won't be around for 24 hours, then sure
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #306 (isolation #15) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:49 am

Post by SirCakez »

McMenno has drafted Palmer!

Hi I'm yakko is up.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #324 (isolation #16) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:41 am

Post by SirCakez »

hi I'm yakko has drafted Copper!

Errantparabola is up.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #325 (isolation #17) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:49 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 312, Wraith wrote:
In post 311, Generation X wrote:
@Mod are there role the Universal Backup cannot copy? What happens if Garry is the first to die, must the UB die before the Backup Vig gets their shot?

~GE
From the way it's worded, it looks like if Garry died the UB would take his role and Peder would get his shot, so you'd have two Vigs simultaneously.
This is what would happen, yes.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #343 (isolation #18) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:24 am

Post by SirCakez »

Errantparabola has drafted Edvard!

Generation X is up next.

Blair's role resolves as soon as a post is sent in to be posted.
The Food Vendor resolves at the end of night
I can make a more in depth NAR list when I get home if needed.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #356 (isolation #19) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:56 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 348, Wraith wrote:
In post 343, SirCakez wrote:
Errantparabola has drafted Edvard!

Generation X is up next.

Blair's role resolves as soon as a post is sent in to be posted.
The Food Vendor resolves at the end of night
I can make a more in depth NAR list when I get home if needed.
@mod: That'd be great. One more thing that I need clarified on the Modposter: Can he send an unlimited amount of messages but with one quote each, or is it one message total per night?

@GenX: I'm fine with this but should probably wait for more input from other players.

@Errant: You are correct.
The second.
In post 354, Generation X wrote:I want the role for the Jailer-like properties it has.
If you really want I can request another.
Please hold on declaring the role taken; I may want to switch.
You bolded your pick, so it's locked in.

Generation X has drafted MacReady!

Flames682 is up.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #358 (isolation #20) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:07 am

Post by SirCakez »

NAR list

Palmer's vengekill
MacReady's roleblock (resolves during Room Phase, guaranteed to go through)
Halverson's vote roleblocks (votes are placed at day, roleblocks guaranteed to go through if in same room)
Adam's commuting
Colin's triple roleblock
Lars's bus driving
Norris's Saboteur
Carter's jailkeep
Copper's protection
Childs's vest transfer
Nightkills (scum, Garry, Peder)
Nauls's food vending
Fuchs's tracking/Edvard's watching

Miscellaneous: Blair's modposting, Windows's pregame neighborizations, Clark's treestumping, Benning's Universal Backup, Kate's room block, Jameson's room lockdown, Lars's room redirecting

I will also add this to the OP.
Last edited by SirCakez on Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #374 (isolation #21) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:34 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 360, Wraith wrote:
@mod: When does the scum factional 1-shot Roleblock occur?
After Colin's roleblocks but before the bus driving, due to the fact it can only target people in the same room as it.

Also, I made a small error with the list, Norris's Saboteur resolves before Carter's jailkeep.
To clarify, the order that the various blockers resolves in is flexible depending on if one is blocked or not. For example, if Carter targets Norris, but Norris targets someone else, then Norris would be roleblocked due to NAR. The list isn't 100% how actions will be resolved, I just made it to help clarify.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #380 (isolation #22) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:26 am

Post by SirCakez »

Flames682 has drafted Bennings!

Creature is up.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #404 (isolation #23) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:32 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Creature has drafted Derek!

Wraith is up.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #422 (isolation #24) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:21 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 415, Wraith wrote:Alright, it's been almost 3 hours and I'm about to go to bed, so I'll get things moving again.
I'm Peder

Also, you made him in particular a Bulletproof on purpose, didn't you Cakez? That's hilarious.
:lol:
Wraith has drafted Peder!
Untrod Tripod has drafted Clark!

Tammy is up.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #450 (isolation #25) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:02 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Tammy has drafted Windows!

Yume is up.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #557 (isolation #26) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:07 am

Post by SirCakez »

Yume has drafted Blair!

Andrius is up.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #588 (isolation #27) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:55 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 566, DiamondSentinel wrote:
Ok, mod, just fyi, replace me out after I draft.

I say after because I don't want to slow down this game anymore than it already is.

I'm leaving because, now that I actually think it through, I really don't like draft games. It seems to be the new fad here, and I just think that it takes a lot of the fun out of the game.
Seeking a replacement for DiamondSentinel
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #589 (isolation #28) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:58 am

Post by SirCakez »

Andrius has drafted Carter!
MagnaOfIllusion has drafted Norris!
Espeonage has drafted Fuchs!
drealmerz7 has drafted Lars!

DiamondSentinel's slot is up. I should have a replacement quickly.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #590 (isolation #29) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:59 am

Post by SirCakez »

Double Trouble replaces DiamondSentinel! Please welcome them.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #591 (isolation #30) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:02 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 586, drealmerz7 wrote:One very important question I've been meaning to ask before I begin to RP more:

Is The Thing remake any good / worth watching? I usually abhore remakes, and am almost ideologically opposed to them, but, BUT, there have been some remakes that have been worthwhile, so I don't "just say no" and well, with this game and me being a remake character, I'm thinking maybe I should watch it? Would love some feedback.
I haven't actually seen it (I have read extensively about it and watched a lot of clips of it though), but from what I've seen it looks good. Only questionable thing I've seen is ironically, the effects are pretty bad compared to the original.

And like Magna said, it's not a remake, it's a separate story.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #603 (isolation #31) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:38 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 601, drealmerz7 wrote:I thought part of the point of it all was that it was 2 heads with 1 body and the heads were unable coordinate together and were more of chaotic independently motivated things bound by a singular body, equating to 1 account with 2 people controlling it but not being able to "be of 1 mind" (using a PT) - how is this not a huge advantage? 2 brains working on the same game with the same information vs. other ppl who are singular? wait...let me process...I at least was thinking that was balanced by the chaos of the dual-minds.
This gave me an awesome idea for a game setup.

Yeah, hydras get PTs to talk in.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #605 (isolation #32) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:43 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 604, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 600, Wraith wrote:more The Things stuff
okay thanks very much, actually, that sounds more like the sort of view I have about movies

I look forward to more feedback from others

Anyone ever see that episode of X-Files that is almost exactly like The Thing?
There's more then one :P
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #633 (isolation #33) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:20 am

Post by SirCakez »

Double Trouble has drafted Childs!
SpyreX has drafted Colin!

Spiffeh is up.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #640 (isolation #34) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:57 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Spiffeh has drafted Adam!

PeregrineV is up.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #649 (isolation #35) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:13 pm

Post by SirCakez »

PeregrineV has drafted Kate!

Just need Skybird to confirm her pick and then we can get moving.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #651 (isolation #36) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:18 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Skybird has drafted Nauls!

I am going to send out rolecards to everyone to finalize (no confirmation needed), then will write up Day 1 start.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #653 (isolation #37) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:39 pm

Post by SirCakez »

The men and women of the station couldn't believe what they had found. An organism unlike one ever seen before. The scientists among them, such as Sander and Blair, were excited to investigate just what this was so they could spread their discovery around the world. Others, like Carter and Derek, were just excited for the fame this would bring to them.

Spoiler:

The festivities that night were boisterous and relaxed. As the drinking and discussion slowly began to die off, Kate headed back to the living quarters. Only to find a trail of blood, leading into the showers.

Spoiler:

Immediately, paranoia began to spread through the station. Where did this bloody mess come from? Who was the victim? And most importantly, who was the killer?

No one was safe in the standoffs that ensued.

Day 1 begins!
Last edited by SirCakez on Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #654 (isolation #38) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:39 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Votecount 1.0
If we've got any surprises for each other, I don't think we're in much shape to do anything about it.

-MacReady
Not voting (21) - McMenno, MagnaOfIllusion, Goatmeal, Generation X, Creature, Flames682, Double Trouble, SpyreX, PeregrineV, Fire Assassin, hi Im yakko, Untrod Tripod, Errantparabola, Wraith, drealmerz7, Tammy, Espeonage, Spiffeh, Skybird, Andrius, Yume

With 21 alive, it takes 11 votes to lynch someone.

(expired on 2016-11-02 19:43:00) remain until day end
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #762 (isolation #39) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:11 am

Post by SirCakez »

Votecount 1.1
[skates in with ripped long johns]

Which one of you disrespectful men been tossing his dirty drawers in the kitchen trash can, huh? From now, I want my kitchen clean, all right? Germ free!

-Nauls
Espeonage (5) - SpyreX, Spiffeh, Double Trouble, Generation X, McMenno
drealmerz7 (2) - MagnaOfIllusion, Wraith
Double Trouble (1) - Untrod Tripod
Goatmeal (1) - Andrius
Skybird (1) - Fire Assassin
Errantparabola (1) - Fire Assassin

Not voting (11) - Goatmeal, Creature, Flames682, PeregrineV, hi Im yakko, Errantparabola, drealmerz7, Tammy, Espeonage, Skybird, Yume

Spiffeh is V/LA until October 23.

Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #763 (isolation #40) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:12 am

Post by SirCakez »

Prodding Goatmeal
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #795 (isolation #41) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:50 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 787, SpyreX wrote:Doubt it, but they have room specific mechanic 1 shots.

Ok, so the rooms can be fully controlled. What's the best way to utilize? Vig in with a pool of targets?

mod: if the fruit vendor gets roleblocked from targeting the speicific roleblocker, are all actions and parts of his action roleblocked?
The whole action would be stopped
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #986 (isolation #42) » Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:46 am

Post by SirCakez »

Prodding Flames682
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #987 (isolation #43) » Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:55 am

Post by SirCakez »

Votecount 1.2
Cheating bitch.

-MacReady after losing a game of chess to the computer
Espeonage (5) - SpyreX, Spiffeh, McMenno, Creature, Untrod Tripod
drealmerz7 (4) - MagnaOfIllusion, Wraith, Espeonage, Goatmeal
Skybird (2) - Fire Assassin, PeregrineV
Errantparabola (2) - Fire Assassin, Generation X
Untrod Tripod (1) - Double Trouble
Goatmeal (1) - Andrius

Not voting (7) - Flames682, hi Im yakko, Errantparabola, drealmerz7, Tammy, Skybird, Yume

Spiffeh is V/LA until October 23.
MagnaOfIllusion is V/LA until October 24.
MathBlade head of Double trouble is V/LA until October 24.

Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1005 (isolation #44) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:38 am

Post by SirCakez »

Flames682 requested replacement, seeking one.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1006 (isolation #45) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:40 am

Post by SirCakez »

Prodding Yume and Errantparabola

Yume wasn't prodded yesterday because she was under the two days time limit when I checked activity yesterday.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1032 (isolation #46) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:01 am

Post by SirCakez »

MariaR replaces Flames682! Please welcome her.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1065 (isolation #47) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:08 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Prodding hi Im yakko
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1205 (isolation #48) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:44 pm

Post by SirCakez »

hi Im yakko didn't pick up his prod and will be replaced.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1208 (isolation #49) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:47 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1206, Spiffeh wrote:
@Mod VC when you get the chance pls
Doing one right now
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1209 (isolation #50) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:47 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1015, Skybird wrote:
In post 1011, Yume wrote:Wait, there's room PTs open already? I don't see one.
No, we are just discussing who should be with whom in the rooms. I was of the opinion we needed other people in the Laboratory besides Tammy, the neighbors, and Andrius so it wasn't obvious who the neighbors were 'cause I think we should keep them private as long as possible. If what Gen X says is true, then the general population won't be able to see who's in the room. Then the question becomes do any of the roles allow a person to see who's in a room.

@mod, can you confirm that players can't see who is in what room?
Correct, players can only see who is in the room with them.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1210 (isolation #51) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:51 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1194, Wraith wrote:
@mod: Can Colin's roleblock affect actions that target the room he is in rather than the player specifically?
I doubt it but want to make sure.

That said the regular roleblocks by Carter, MacReady, and Halverson can block the lockdown, I believe.
Yes
If the action would target him, then he can block it
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1211 (isolation #52) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:54 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Toogeloo replaces hi Im yakko! Please welcome him.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1212 (isolation #53) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:55 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Votecount 1.3
So, I'm gonna die because I floss?

-Adam Finch
Espeonage (4) - SpyreX, McMenno, Creature, Untrod Tripod
drealmerz7 (3) - MagnaOfIllusion, Wraith, Espeonage
Errantparabola (3) - Fire Assassin, Goatmeal, Generation X
Goatmeal (2) - Andrius, Spiffeh
Untrod Tripod (2) - Fire Assassin, Double Trouble
Generation X (1) - Errantparabola
Skybird (1) - PeregrineV

Not voting (6) - MariaR, Toogeloo, drealmerz7, Tammy, Skybird, Yume

Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1445 (isolation #54) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:33 am

Post by SirCakez »

Prodding Yume

VC incoming
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1457 (isolation #55) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:45 am

Post by SirCakez »

Votecount 1.4
That's not a dog! Start the helicopter now!

-Lars
Generation X (4) - Errantparabola, drealmerz7, Wraith, Spiffeh
Untrod Tripod (3) - Fire Assassin, Fire Assassin, Double Trouble
McMenno (2) - McMenno, Creature
Goatmeal (2) - Andrius, MariaR
drealmerz7 (2) - MagnaOfIllusion, Espeonage
Espeonage (1) - Untrod Tripod
Errantparabola (1) - Goatmeal
Skybird (1) - PeregrineV
Double Trouble (1) - SpyreX

Not voting (5) - Toogeloo, Tammy, Skybird, Yume, Generation X

Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1643 (isolation #56) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:17 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1615, Wraith wrote:
@mod: Can MacReady's Roleblock block Lars's Redirect? Both resolve during Room Phase.
Lars's redirect is activated and resolved during the Room Phase, while MacReady's quarantine is activated during the Room Phase, but doesn't resolve until the end of night. So no, it could not block Lars' ability.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1644 (isolation #57) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:18 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1621, Goatmeal wrote:Hi guys

I just asked for replacement in another game because I just cannot keep up, I've been really swamped (in a good way!)

I'll try to keep contributing to this one because being in a hydra gives me somewhat of a break.

-DGB
I'm taking this as you canceling Ran replacing your hydra.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1649 (isolation #58) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:21 am

Post by SirCakez »

Votecount 1.5
You think they're gonna pay a bonus for bringing home an alien instead of core samples?

-Colin
Goatmeal (6) - Andrius, MariaR, Generation X, Spiffeh, Double Trouble, Wraith
Double Trouble (3) - SpyreX, Untrod Tripod, MagnaOfIllusion
Untrod Tripod (2) - Fire Assassin, Fire Assassin
Generation X (2) - Errantparabola, drealmerz7
drealmerz7 (1) - Espeonage
Skybird (1) - PeregrineV
Espeonage (1) - Toogeloo

Not voting (6) - Tammy, Skybird, Yume, Creature, Goatmeal, McMenno

Last edited by SirCakez on Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1661 (isolation #59) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:50 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1653, Wraith wrote:5. drealmerz DOES NOT Bus Drive under any circumstances. @mod: Can the Bus Driver use both of his abilities in one night? Or only one at a time?
One at a time
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1731 (isolation #60) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:18 pm

Post by SirCakez »

This is a reminder to make sure you're posting in your hydras, and if you do slip occasionally, please quote it in hydra. I've been lax about this but I'm going to start cracking down if it keeps being a problem.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1783 (isolation #61) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:49 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1666, Toogeloo wrote:
@Mod:
In post 1573, Toogeloo wrote:Unvote
Vote: Espeonage
It doesn't matter now though.

Unvote
Vote: Double Trouble

More support here, plus sheep my biggest town read.
Fixed this.
In post 1707, Andrius wrote:
Mod: For purposes of Room Capacity, do you round UP or DOWN? For example, if there are TWENTY living players, would the Room Capacity by 6 (down) or 7 (up)? Thank you.
Up
In post 1781, Generation X wrote:
@Mod: can MacReady's ability stop the factional Roleblock?

~GE
Yes
In post 1513, Titus wrote:Tammy, fair enough. That's an advantage to playing as a hydra I suppose. I can still convey what she feels in a manner that's more sensible. I do feel that we all have bits of moonlogic in us but getting all the feelings to talk to each other and finding out why people feel that way is also important (although I am better with harder data... [like scum do X behavior more often than town, so X is more likely to be scum] etc). If you figure out
why
someone is feeling what they do, then it's easier to understand. So even if you'll only interact with me for awhile until she sorts you, that's better for the both of us. I can hit her concerns through the side door rather than plugging up the thread with her yelling you're scum which no one will read.

GenX I have as town by frustration and by dynamics as well based on how the wagons have been going. It's far to early to call it my VCA but the wagon on GenX just doesn't feel like a protown motivated wagon (this means the wagon helps scum, not that those pushing it are for certain scum). Regardless of the flip, I intend to go over the analysis with Math and see what the flips tell us.

I've been slow posting due to IRL, but I am picking up a bit. Given your status as obvtown, playing your reads closer to the chest but commenting when players have direct questions might be better that way it stops the concern you had about this being the sheep Tammy show. (I think that was your earlier concern.)

UT, You've been asked for a read on Goatmeal repeatedly and a readslist by FA. Why are you ignoring this just to sling mud at me?
In post 1715, Titus wrote:I object to a McMenno vig. Dude is town. He's whiny only as scum.
Quote these hydra slips please Double Trouble
Last edited by SirCakez on Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1788 (isolation #62) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:58 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1785, Wraith wrote:
@mod: By the wording of the role PM, it says the target is jailed in a "private room." Does this affect the neighborhood Daytalk only taking effect if they're in the "same roo." the previous night? This question also applies to MacReady's Quarantine.
@mod: Missed this question
Whoops
The quarantined/jailkept player still gets to go to a room (the "taken to a private room" is flavor). So no, it wouldn't affect neighborhood daytalk, assuming the player being targeted was part of the neighborhood.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1791 (isolation #63) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:02 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Votecount 1.6
Now I'll show you what I already know.

-MacReady
Goatmeal (6) - Andrius, MariaR, Double Trouble, Wraith, Fire Assassin, Fire Assassin
Double Trouble (4) - SpyreX, Untrod Tripod, MagnaOfIllusion, Toogeloo
Skybird (2) - PeregrineV, Goatmeal
Generation X (2) - Errantparabola, drealmerz7
Toogeloo (1) - Generation X

Not voting (6) - Tammy, Skybird, Yume, Creature, McMenno, Spiffeh

Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1792 (isolation #64) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:02 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Yume didn't pick up her prod and will be replaced.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1893 (isolation #65) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:59 am

Post by SirCakez »

1-shot Vanilla Townie replaces Yume! Please welcome him.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1978 (isolation #66) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:14 am

Post by SirCakez »

Votecount 1.7
Nothing human could have made with back here through this weather without a guide line.

-Childs
Goatmeal (7) - Andrius, MariaR, Double Trouble, Wraith, Fire Assassin, Fire Assassin, Spiffeh
Double Trouble (4) - SpyreX, Untrod Tripod, Toogeloo, MagnaOfIllusion
Skybird (3) - PeregrineV, Goatmeal, McMenno
Toogeloo (1) - Generation X
Fire Assassin (1) - drealmerz7

Not voting (4) - Tammy, Skybird, 1-shot Vanilla Townie, Creature

Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1979 (isolation #67) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:15 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1513, Titus wrote:Tammy, fair enough. That's an advantage to playing as a hydra I suppose. I can still convey what she feels in a manner that's more sensible. I do feel that we all have bits of moonlogic in us but getting all the feelings to talk to each other and finding out why people feel that way is also important (although I am better with harder data... [like scum do X behavior more often than town, so X is more likely to be scum] etc). If you figure out
why
someone is feeling what they do, then it's easier to understand. So even if you'll only interact with me for awhile until she sorts you, that's better for the both of us. I can hit her concerns through the side door rather than plugging up the thread with her yelling you're scum which no one will read.

GenX I have as town by frustration and by dynamics as well based on how the wagons have been going. It's far to early to call it my VCA but the wagon on GenX just doesn't feel like a protown motivated wagon (this means the wagon helps scum, not that those pushing it are for certain scum). Regardless of the flip, I intend to go over the analysis with Math and see what the flips tell us.

I've been slow posting due to IRL, but I am picking up a bit. Given your status as obvtown, playing your reads closer to the chest but commenting when players have direct questions might be better that way it stops the concern you had about this being the sheep Tammy show. (I think that was your earlier concern.)

UT, You've been asked for a read on Goatmeal repeatedly and a readslist by FA. Why are you ignoring this just to sling mud at me?
In post 1715, Titus wrote:I object to a McMenno vig. Dude is town. He's whiny only as scum.
Again - quote these hydra slips please Double Trouble
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2085 (isolation #68) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:57 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Votecount 1.8
I don't know who to trust.

-Blair
Goatmeal (6) - MariaR, Double Trouble, Wraith, Fire Assassin, Fire Assassin, Spiffeh
Toogeloo (4) - Generation X, SpyreX, Andrius, Untrod Tripod
Double Trouble (2) - Toogeloo, MagnaOfIllusion

Not voting (4) - Tammy, Skybird, 1-shot Vanilla Townie, Creature

Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2121 (isolation #69) » Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:18 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Two days will be added to the deadline.

Also prod timers will be reset, starting from this post.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2181 (isolation #70) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:00 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 2179, drealmerz7 wrote:
@ SirCakez
- Can Lars 1.) choose to redirect someone during the Room Phase and then 2.) at Night also use his bus-drive ability?

(I always thought yes, but now I think it is important that everyone know for sure)
Yes

Gamma Emerald requested replacement. I assume Transcend will be taking over the slot? @Transcend
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2182 (isolation #71) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:53 am

Post by SirCakez »

Votecount 1.9
First goddamn week of winter.

-MacReady
Toogeloo (8) - Generation X, SpyreX, Andrius, Untrod Tripod, Wraith, Skybird, Spiffeh, Errantparabola
Goatmeal (4) - Double Trouble, Fire Assassin, Fire Assassin, MariaR

Not voting (3) - Tammy, 1-shot Vanilla Townie, Creature

Double Trouble is V/LA until October 31.

(expired on 2016-11-04 19:43:00) remain until day end
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2274 (isolation #72) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:59 am

Post by SirCakez »

Flip when I get home
You may start sending in room choices if you wish.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2275 (isolation #73) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:18 am

Post by SirCakez »

Votecount 1.10
When this thing attacked our dogs it tried to digest them... absorb them, and in the process shape its own cells to imitate them.

-Dr. Blair
Toogeloo (11) - Transcend, SpyreX, Andrius, Untrod Tripod, Wraith, Skybird, Spiffeh, Errantparabola, MariaR, Fire Assassin, Fire Assassin
Goatmeal (1) - Double Trouble

Not voting (3) - Tammy, 1-shot Vanilla Townie, Creature

(expired on 2016-11-04 19:43:00) remain until day end
Last edited by SirCakez on Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2276 (isolation #74) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:39 am

Post by SirCakez »

The crew surrounded Dr. Copper, convinced that he was the one behind the mess of blood discovered in the showers. Sander grabbed Copper and hurled him against the door to the outside wilderness. The door blew open, launching Copper out into the arctic night. When the crew went to out to look for him, they found a trail of snow leading to an outer building. Copper stepped out from behind a building, and immediately lunged at Sander. In response MacReady quickly grabbed a pistol and filled Copper's body with bullets. Only....he didn't die. A horrific transformation began, as his limbs began to contort to form 4 spindly legs, and his head split open to form a large mouth. While many of the crew screamed in terror, MacReady quickly took hold of a nearby stack of crates and tipped them onto the monster, enabling the crew to make their escape back into the building.

Spoiler:

Within 30 minutes, the crew ventured back out to hunt the creature, now armed with flamethrowers and dynamite. Within minutes, the disgusting slurping sounds and thrashing noises revealed that the creature was still stuck beneath the crates. A quick blast of flame from a flamethrower finally brought an end to its movements.
Spoiler:

The remains of the monster were taken into the Laboratory for examination. The crew began to disperse throughout the rooms of the station, shaken by the threat of the monster but relived that it had been brought to an end. At least that's what they believed.

Toogeloo has been incinerated! He was a
Thing!

Room Phase 1 begins! You have 24 hours to send in room choices and actions, if you have one.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2277 (isolation #75) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:23 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Resolving Room Phase stuff now, will probably take me a bit.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2278 (isolation #76) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:30 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Since I didn't make this clear in the mechanics
If a room overflows, the ones who get in will be determined by when room choices were sent in, with the first people to send in choices getting priority.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2279 (isolation #77) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:15 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Night 1 begins!

It will end in 48 hours from this post.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2280 (isolation #78) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:46 am

Post by SirCakez »

Also forgot to mention this earlier - there is kill flavor, I;e you will be able to differentiate between the scum kill and a vig shot.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2281 (isolation #79) » Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:34 am

Post by SirCakez »

A message quickly emanates from everyone's radios.
Hello. Me, Titus and Math made a radio out of tinfoil. We had a fun time together!
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2282 (isolation #80) » Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:38 am

Post by SirCakez »

Also there was an error in the final VC (Maria was listed twice). It has been fixed.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2283 (isolation #81) » Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:04 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Everyone rushed to investigate the loud noises being heard from outside. Outside, nothing was found except for a large hole dug into the ground. Just as the group looked into it, it was collapsed from the inside. The group spent the next few minutes trying to discern the source of the hole before heading back inside.

Once they returned inside, they realized someone had gone missing in the panic. A head count and check quickly revealed who had gone missing: Fuchs. He had been seen leaving the base with the group, but had just...vanished once they had gotten outside. The group's terror only increased as dawn came.

Espeonage has been assimilated! He was a
Human!

Day 2 begins!
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2284 (isolation #82) » Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:06 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Votecount 2.0
What the hell you looking at me like that for?

-Clark
Not voting (19) - Tammy, 1-shot Vanilla Townie, Creature, Transcend, SpyreX, Andrius, Untrod Tripod, Wraith, Skybird, Spiffeh, Errantparabola, MariaR, Fire Assassin, PeregrineV, Goatmeal, McMenno, MagnaOfIllusion, Double Trouble, drealmerz7

With 19 alive, it takes 10 votes to lynch someone.

MathBlade head of Double Trouble is indefinitely V/LA during weekdays.

(expired on 2016-11-17 19:06:00) remain until day end
Last edited by SirCakez on Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2395 (isolation #83) » Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:34 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 2390, Double Trouble wrote:
Mod: Can the scum use a kill and not be present in a given room?

Let's just clarify this.
Yes
The only limitations on scum kills is if they're using a factional modifier on them
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2398 (isolation #84) » Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:35 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Reminder to not copy/paste posts directly from PTs <.<

Paraphrasing is ok
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2405 (isolation #85) » Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:42 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 2400, Fire Assassin wrote:
In post 2398, SirCakez wrote:
Reminder to not copy/paste posts directly from PTs <.<

Paraphrasing is ok
I see no purpose in that rule when four to five people can verify what I say regardless if it's paraphrased or use same words.

W/e your game your silly rules
It's a general rule that basically every mafia game has. While what you did didn't really affect anything (which is why I just removed it and gave a reminder), other scenarios could have bigger effects.
Better to just keep a standard and ban it across the board.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2478 (isolation #86) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:10 am

Post by SirCakez »

This needs clarification since I worded it atrociously.
By first unoccupied room, it means first room that is not completely full, not first completely empty room.
I will edit the OP to make that more clear.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2668 (isolation #87) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:54 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 2545, Wraith wrote:Agh, it might not be possible to keep Maria's protect a secret since Errant needs to survive and can't be JK'd

I also EBWOP the Deduction Sheet: Tammy can't have performed the Nightkill.

@mod: If the Modposter is JK'd, does that block his modpost?

PREDIT: Depends on what we gauge as more important - get the BP on Maria ASAP, or give the entire Neighborhood+Doc+Watcher soft NK immunity for N2.
I assume you mean JKed by Carter
No, since the modpost would be done mid-night, while the jailkeep resolves at end of the night
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2671 (isolation #88) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:57 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 2649, McMenno wrote:
In post 2647, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 2644, McMenno wrote:okay so

I think ut drealmerz tammy creature spyrex

weaker townleans on moi dt fa ep andrius 1svt

null on pv

scumleans on transcend mariar espeonage

strong scum on skybird and spiffeh

I'll have to reevaluate you and goatmeal I think

move moi down and that's it I think
that sure is a list of names
I copy/pasted from the room pt because I'm lazy
I JUST said not to do this.
If it happens again I will get harsher.

Pls follow the rules.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2676 (isolation #89) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:00 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 2674, McMenno wrote:I mean I paraphrased it

^better^
*slaps*
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2679 (isolation #90) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:03 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 2677, Wraith wrote:
In post 2580, Wraith wrote:
In post 2559, Spiffeh wrote:Can't Skybird not have done it because SpyreX blocked her?
@mod: If the Vendor Vends to Colin and is blocked by Colin's reflexive roleblock, would that also block the night kill if the Vendor carried out the nightkill?
@mod: In case you missed it
Whoops
Yes, if Colin stops someone via his specific roleblock then it fully roleblocks them
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2770 (isolation #91) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:54 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Votecount 2.1
Blair's been busy out here all by himself.

-MacReady
Goatmeal (6) - Double Trouble, Wraith, Errantparabola, McMenno, Transcend, 1 Shot Vanilla Town
Tammy (3) - Fire Assassin, Fire Assassin, MariaR

Not voting (11) - Tammy, Creature, SpyreX, Andrius, Untrod Tripod, Skybird, Spiffeh, PeregrineV, Goatmeal, MagnaOfIllusion, drealmerz7

MathBlade head of Double Trouble is V/LA until Monday.
MagnaOfIllusion is V/LA until Monday.

Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2787 (isolation #92) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:53 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Generation X replaces Transcend!
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2999 (isolation #93) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:04 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 2879, Double Trouble wrote:
In post 2877, Fire Assassin wrote:Would my block prevent him from forcing someone into a room?
That's my belief yes. Your block would resolve at EoD. Then Lars would redirect any later submissions but he would be blocked. I do think asking to verify is a good idea though.

Mod: Would Halverson (if role blocking Lars) prevent Lars from redirecting rooms the immediately following night?
No, the vote roleblocks resolve at night
Lars' room redirect is basically unstoppable.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #3323 (isolation #94) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:28 am

Post by SirCakez »

If anyone saw it, UT's post after the thread lock was an accident, not him trying to break rules or anything. I deleted it now.
*shakes fist at UT*
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #3324 (isolation #95) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:51 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 3125, Double Trouble wrote:
Mathblade head drops and Double Trouble would be replaced by Titus

-- Math
Titus replaces Double Trouble!
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #3325 (isolation #96) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:53 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 3160, drealmerz7 wrote:And now a hydra head disappears. How is that not just scummery as fuuuuuuuck? What happens when they decide to come back in the game?

WHy are hydra heads allowed to come back? You quit the game, you quit the game. If I quit and get replaced am I allowed to come back and kick out the person who replaced me?

Who the fuck allows this hydra shit? I want to speak to the fucking owner.
I allowed Gamma to come back because I saw no harm in it. If something comes up IRL and you think you won't be able to play at all, then replacing out of your hydra is fine.
I wouldn't ban someone coming back to their hydra unless they kept leaving and returning repeatedly.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #3326 (isolation #97) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:55 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 3175, drealmerz7 wrote:I mean, you don't contribute SHIT to the actual game, and you're spending energy on this? ???
In post 3176, Generation X wrote:go fuck yourself

you probably would've been policy lynched by all these "brutes" by now if it weren't for me white knighting your shitty ass all game

~T
In post 3182, drealmerz7 wrote:wow, you're an idiot

peace
Both of you need to cut this sort of arguing out.
If it continues later on I'll have to take harsher measures.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #3327 (isolation #98) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:56 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 3214, Wraith wrote:I'm currently reading DT's ISO and that whole sequence of posts of his confused the shit out of me too.

@mod: If a scum player uses their 1-shot Commute, does this prevent that particular scum player from carrying out the nightkill?
Yes
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #3328 (isolation #99) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:58 am

Post by SirCakez »

Votecount 2.2
In six hours, it'll be 100 below in here!

-MacReady
Goatmeal (10) - Titus, Wraith, Errantparabola, McMenno, Generation X, 1 Shot Vanilla Town, Untrod Tripod, drealmerz7, Spiffeh, Goatmeal
Tammy (1) - MariaR
Creature (1) - Fire Assassin
drealmerz7 (1) - Fire Assassin

Not voting (7) - Tammy, Creature, SpyreX, Andrius, Skybird, PeregrineV, MagnaOfIllusion

MagnaOfIllusion is V/LA until Monday.

Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #3329 (isolation #100) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:04 am

Post by SirCakez »

The crew now knew that the monsters were capable of replication due to the events of the previous night. Through a system of quarantining and eliminations, they were able to deduce that Garry was the only one who could have had the opportunity to kill Fuchs during the mad rush outside. He screamed as they dragged him outside to be incinerated. Carter walked up to the man and asked him if he had any last words. Garry went silent for a moment, then opened his mouth far wider then he should have been able to and let out an inhuman roar. A quick blast from the flamethrower of MacReady brought an end to the thing. As his body burned, Peder slipped inside to grab Garry's revolver, knowing it would be of importance in the dark night to come. The slightly smaller crew retreated inside, grimly preparing for another night of paranoia and potentially, death.

Spoiler:

Goatmeal has been incinerated! They were a
Thing!

Room Phase 2 begins! You have 28 hours (I will be at school when 24 hours is up so you get an extension) to send in room choices and actions, if you have one.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #3330 (isolation #101) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:04 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Resolving the Room Phase now!
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #3331 (isolation #102) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:51 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Night 2 begins!

Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #3332 (isolation #103) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:05 am

Post by SirCakez »

A message comes on over everyone's radio
In post 22, McMenno wrote:|x|_|0|
|0|x|_|
|x|0|x|

looks like I won
The last dying wish of McMenno.

You shall be remembered, but not forgotten!

MoI is still scum. Lynch tomorrow!
Cakez for President!
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #3333 (isolation #104) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:51 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Day start will be delayed for a bit
Should be up within 2 hours
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #3334 (isolation #105) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:57 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Ok resolving night stuff now.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #3335 (isolation #106) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:17 pm

Post by SirCakez »

A quick series of gunshots quickly drew everyone to the same area. They found Peder shaking with a gun, Palmer on the ground with a gunshot through his head. He quickly picked a flamethrower and prepared to incinerate the body should it transform.
Spoiler:

But it didn't.

McMenno has been shot! He was a
Human!

Even worse, in the rush to reach the shooting, Derek had vanished. His jacket was found lying on the ground, smeared in blood. When it was taken to the lab, Blair's analysis revealed the blood already mutating into...something else. It was quickly incinerated to prevent any further harm. The lab now crowded with crew members attempting to devise some method to figure out who was human and who was not.

Spoiler:

Creature has been assimilated! He was a
Human!

Day 3 begins!
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #3336 (isolation #107) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:19 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Votecount 3.0
Not for that Thing. It wants to freeze now. It knows it's got no way out of here. It just wants to go to sleep in the cold until the rescue team finds it.

-MacReady
Not voting (16) - Tammy, SpyreX, Andrius, Skybird, PeregrineV, MagnaOfIllusion, Titus, Wraith, Errantparabola, Generation X, 1 Shot Vanilla Town, Untrod Tripod, drealmerz7, Spiffeh, MariaR, Fire Assassin

With 16 alive, it takes 9 votes to lynch someone.

(expired on 2016-11-23 20:18:00) remain until day end
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #3363 (isolation #108) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:30 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 3357, Spiffeh wrote:Can scum's strongman hit through the Lockdown?
Yes, since the Lockdown is basically a modified roleblock
Last edited by SirCakez on Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #3366 (isolation #109) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:31 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Wait no it can't, the Strongman ability can only be used on someone in the same room

My bad, carry on
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #3534 (isolation #110) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:51 pm

Post by SirCakez »

@FA Yes
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #3696 (isolation #111) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:09 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 3570, Wraith wrote:@mod: When Childs transfers his vest, is the recipient notified?
Yes
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #3698 (isolation #112) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:13 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 3676, MariaR wrote:Can I cp my reads list from the lab room aslong as I don't quote it btw?
Paraphrasing is fine, no direct copy/pasting
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #3699 (isolation #113) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:13 am

Post by SirCakez »

bump
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #3700 (isolation #114) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:13 am

Post by SirCakez »

Votecount 3.1
Whether we make it or not, we can't let that Thing freeze again. Maybe we'll just warm things up a little around here. We're not gettin' outta here alive. But neither is that Thing.

-MacReady
Generation X (4) - Andrius, Wraith, Generation X, drealmerz7
drealmerz7 (3) - Fire Assassin, MariaR, PeregrineV
SpyreX (2) - Fire Assassin, Spiffeh

Not voting (8) - Tammy, SpyreX, Skybird, MagnaOfIllusion, Titus, Errantparabola, 1 Shot Vanilla Town, Untrod Tripod

drealmerz7 is V/LA through Saturday.

Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #3889 (isolation #115) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:38 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 3790, Transcend wrote:Are we lynched yet

No point in posting on my hydra if you're just gonna lynch us
Stay in your hydra
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #3890 (isolation #116) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:41 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 3845, Fire Assassin wrote:
@Mod What is longest legally allowable V/LA?
I would say a week before something else would have to be arranged, so I'll give you that.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #3892 (isolation #117) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:43 am

Post by SirCakez »

I'm going to issue a general warning since more then one of you are violating this.

Please be respectful. Stop trashing on other players, don't insult people personally, keep it a friendly game.
If I see it happening again I'll issue a private warning, again after that would be a force replace.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #3893 (isolation #118) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:44 am

Post by SirCakez »

Votecount 3.2
The generator's gone.

-Garry
Generation X (5) - Andrius, Wraith, drealmerz7, MagnaOfIllusion, Untrod Tripod
drealmerz7 (5) - Fire Assassin, MariaR, PeregrineV, Titus, Generation X
SpyreX (1) - Spiffeh
Fire Assassin (1) - Fire Assassin

Not voting (5) - Tammy, SpyreX, Skybird, Errantparabola, 1 Shot Vanilla Town

Fire Assassin is V/LA through next Friday.
PeregrineV is V/LA through Monday.
MagnaOfIllusion is V/LA through Monday.

Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #4074 (isolation #119) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:03 pm

Post by SirCakez »

bump
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #4075 (isolation #120) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:03 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Votecount 3.3
Any way we can we fix it?

-MacReady
Generation X (5) - Andrius, Wraith, drealmerz7, Untrod Tripod, Fire Assassin
drealmerz7 (4) - MariaR, PeregrineV, Generation X, MagnaOfIllusion
SpyreX (2) - Titus, Skybird

Not voting (5) - Tammy, SpyreX, Errantparabola, 1 Shot Vanilla Town, Spiffeh

1 Shot Vanilla Town is V/LA through Monday.

Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #4111 (isolation #121) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:49 pm

Post by SirCakez »

I won't give a warning since it seems like he wasn't trying to insult anyone personally and apologized but yeah cut the namecalling.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #4282 (isolation #122) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:00 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Votecount 3.4
It's "gone", MacReady.

-Garry
Generation X (4) - Andrius, Wraith, drealmerz7, Fire Assassin
drealmerz7 (4) - MariaR, PeregrineV, MagnaOfIllusion, Untrod Tripod
SpyreX (2) - Titus, Skybird
PeregrineV (1) - Generation X

Not voting (5) - Tammy, SpyreX, Errantparabola, 1 Shot Vanilla Town, Spiffeh

Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #4283 (isolation #123) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:01 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Prodding MariaR
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #4357 (isolation #124) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:04 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Votecount 3.5
This is pure nonsense. Doesn't prove a thing.

-Garry
drealmerz7 (7) - MariaR, PeregrineV, MagnaOfIllusion, SpyreX, Skybird, Generation X, Untrod Tripod
Generation X (5) - Andrius, Wraith, drealmerz7, Fire Assassin, Spiffeh
SpyreX (1) - Titus

Not voting (3) - Tammy, Errantparabola, 1 Shot Vanilla Town

Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #4460 (isolation #125) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:27 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Votecount 3.6
We gotta burn the rest of 'em.

-MacReady
Generation X (9) - Andrius, Wraith, drealmerz7, Fire Assassin, Spiffeh, Errantparabola, MariaR, Untrod Tripod, SpyreX
drealmerz7 (4) - PeregrineV, MagnaOfIllusion, SpyreX, Skybird
SpyreX (2) - Titus, Generation X

Not voting (2) - Tammy, 1 Shot Vanilla Town

Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #4461 (isolation #126) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:32 pm

Post by SirCakez »

The blood tests took an extensive amount of time, and they almost all ended inconclusively. All except for one.

MacReady's blood did not match the rest. He grimly accepted his fate, knowing that he had to die to save the rest of the crew. His final words were a curse upon the alien and all it had done.
A quick gun shot ended it. The crew didn't even wait to see if his body turned, instead instantly incinerating it. Then they waited. As the minutes dragged on, it became clear to them all just what a mistake they had made. The blood tests must have been sabotaged.

It was going to be a long, cold, grim night.

Spoiler:

Generation X has been incinerated! They were a
Human!

Room Phase 3 begins! You have 24 hours to send in room choices and actions, if you have one.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #4462 (isolation #127) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:07 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Starting to set up night now
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #4463 (isolation #128) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:32 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Night 3 begins!

Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #4464 (isolation #129) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:06 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Resolving night now
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #4465 (isolation #130) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:22 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Loud sparking noises were heard coming from the back of the building. Everyone grimly rushed there, and were unsurprised to find the burning remnants of....someone. Only through a headcount were they able to determine who it was. The crew, now used to the constant death and paranoia, set back to the lab in hopes of creating a blood test that would be unfoolable by sabotage.

Titus has been assimilated! She was a
Human!

Day 4 begins!
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #4466 (isolation #131) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:25 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Votecount 4.0
D'ya think that thing wanted to be an animal? No dogs make it a thousand miles through the cold!

-Blair
Not voting (14) - Tammy, 1 Shot Vanilla Town, Andrius, Wraith, drealmerz7, Fire Assassin, Spiffeh, Errantparabola, MariaR, Untrod Tripod, SpyreX, PeregrineV, MagnaOfIllusion, Skybird

With 14 alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch someone.

Skybird is V/LA through Monday.

(expired on 2016-12-02 21:25:00) remain until day end
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #4560 (isolation #132) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 3:37 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 4529, PeregrineV wrote:
@SirCakez- Can a Thing take over a cockroach? And if so, can it be killed by the simple application of boot-strength until popping is reached?
You would have to ask a Thing that :P
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #4589 (isolation #133) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:59 am

Post by SirCakez »

The hood stays open if Tammy dies yes.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #4669 (isolation #134) » Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:01 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Votecount 4.1
No, you don't understand! That thing wanted to be US! If a cell gets out, it could imitate everything on the FACE OF THE EARTH! AAAAND NOTHING can stop it!

-Blair
drealmerz7 (4) - SpyreX, PeregrineV, Fire Assassin, Untrod Tripod
Fire Assassin (1) - MariaR
SpyreX (1) - Fire Assassin
Wraith (1) - drealmerz7
1 Shot Vanilla Town (1) - Wraith

Not voting (7) - Tammy, 1 Shot Vanilla Town, Andrius, Spiffeh, Errantparabola, MagnaOfIllusion, Skybird

Skybird is V/LA through Monday.

Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #4724 (isolation #135) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:20 am

Post by SirCakez »

Bump
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #4725 (isolation #136) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:21 am

Post by SirCakez »

Votecount 4.2
No, you don't understand! That thing wanted to be US! If a cell gets out, it could imitate everything on the FACE OF THE EARTH! AAAAND NOTHING can stop it!

-Blair
drealmerz7 (5) - SpyreX, PeregrineV, Fire Assassin, Untrod Tripod, Wraith
1 Shot Vanilla Town (2) - MagnaOfIllusion, Skybird
Wraith (1) - drealmerz7

Not voting (6) - Tammy, 1 Shot Vanilla Town, Andrius, Spiffeh, Errantparabola, MariaR

Fire Assassin is V/LA through Saturday.
Spiffeh is V/LA through Sunday.
Wraith is V/LA through Sunday.

Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #4726 (isolation #137) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:22 am

Post by SirCakez »

Prodded Errantparabola
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #4758 (isolation #138) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:19 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 4754, Wraith wrote:@mod: Does Strongman beat Sabotage?
Yes
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #4796 (isolation #139) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:13 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Votecount 4.3
I'LL KILL YOU!

-Blair
drealmerz7 (5) - SpyreX, PeregrineV, Fire Assassin, Untrod Tripod, Wraith
1 Shot Vanilla Town (3) - MagnaOfIllusion, Skybird, MariaR
PeregrineV (1) - drealmerz7

Not voting (5) - Tammy, 1 Shot Vanilla Town, Andrius, Spiffeh, Errantparabola

Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #4848 (isolation #140) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:44 pm

Post by SirCakez »

bump
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #4849 (isolation #141) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:44 pm

Post by SirCakez »

bump
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #4850 (isolation #142) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:44 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Votecount 4.4
You guys gonna listen to Garry? You gonna let him give the orders? I mean, he could BE one of those THINGS!

-Windows
drealmerz7 (5) - SpyreX, PeregrineV, Untrod Tripod, Wraith, 1 Shot Vanilla Town
1 Shot Vanilla Town (4) - MagnaOfIllusion, Skybird, MariaR, drealmerz7

Not voting (4) - Tammy, Andrius, Spiffeh, Errantparabola

Last edited by SirCakez on Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #4854 (isolation #143) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:54 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 4851, MariaR wrote:You have FA voting 3 times
Lies
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #4933 (isolation #144) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:10 am

Post by SirCakez »

Votecount 4.5
[Holding TNT in one hand, and a lit flare in the other]
Anybody touches me, and we go.

-MacReady
drealmerz7 (5) - SpyreX, PeregrineV, Wraith, 1 Shot Vanilla Town, Untrod Tripod
1 Shot Vanilla Town (4) - MagnaOfIllusion, Skybird, MariaR, drealmerz7

Not voting (4) - Tammy, Andrius, Spiffeh, Errantparabola

Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #4934 (isolation #145) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:14 am

Post by SirCakez »

Prodding Tammy
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #4999 (isolation #146) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:03 am

Post by SirCakez »

Flip when I get home
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #5000 (isolation #147) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:22 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Votecount 4.6
There's something wrong with Blair. He's locked himself in his room and he won't answer the door.

-Fuchs
drealmerz7 (8) - SpyreX, PeregrineV, Wraith, 1 Shot Vanilla Town, Untrod Tripod, Skybird, Andrius, MariaR
1 Shot Vanilla Town (3) - MagnaOfIllusion, drealmerz7, Tammy

Not voting (2) - Spiffeh, Errantparabola

Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #5001 (isolation #148) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:24 pm

Post by SirCakez »

featuring flavor by drealmerz7!

*Lars appears from the kitchen...he's obviously been drinking*

"NOOOOOO, YOU'RE NOT GOING TO BURN ME! I'm not one of those THINGS! ALL I DO IS OBEY! 'Lars do this' - 'that kind of kills my buzz man, but, okayyyy, for the good of the group' - 'LARS, DO THIS!' - 'aww, but, really? I TRUST him, ehhh...okayyyy, for the good of the group." And now you just want me to SURRENDER like a good obedient pushover?! NOOOT going to happen! NOT WITH FIRE!!! You're going to have to catch me!"

With that, in his longjohns and nothing else, he grabs the keys to the bus from the counter, an axe from the wall, and a(nother) bottle of booze from the cabinet as everyone stares on, watching the show.

"OUTTA MUH WAYYY!" He raises the axe at his onlookers and charges, not at them, but through them, and they part quickly as he stomps through and runs out the door screaming : "I'M NO THING YOU FUCKERS!!!! I WON'T BURRRN - ANNND I'm taking these keys with me...NO BUS FOR YOU!" His voice trails off quickly as no one follows out into the cold and it gets swallowed by the elements. They shut the door, knowing he won't get far, but knowing they've got to go after him and incinerate him like the rest.

You all realize he's clearly lost his mind. A quick blast of flame ends him outside, deep in the snow. But it becomes all too clear what he was.

drealmerz7 has been incinerated! They were a
Human!

Room Phase 4 begins! You have 24 hours to send in room choices and actions, if you have one.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #5002 (isolation #149) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:05 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Night start will be delayed about half a hour.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #5003 (isolation #150) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:36 pm

Post by SirCakez »

OK more like a hour.
Night will definitely be started within a hour of this post though.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #5004 (isolation #151) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:24 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Starting up night now.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #5005 (isolation #152) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:46 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Night 4 begins!

Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #5006 (isolation #153) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:29 am

Post by SirCakez »

Sorry guys, I completely forgot about starting this up. Gonna start it up asap.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #5007 (isolation #154) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:41 am

Post by SirCakez »

A boom is heard coming from outside. When everyone rushes out, they only find a destroyed gas canister, blown up far away from any important parts of the building. Everyone immediately realizes that this was just another decoy trap, like all the other nights.

Back inside the building, Windows was running to join the rest of the group when he tripped over something....wet. As he got back up, a small, quick tentacle darted out of nowhere and grabbed him by the neck. It only took a few minutes for him to stop struggling. Then he was added to the growing assimilation of bodies....somewhere inside.

Tammy has been assimilated! She was a
Human!

Day 5 begins!
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #5008 (isolation #155) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:50 am

Post by SirCakez »

Votecount 5.0
There's something wrong with Blair. He's locked himself in his room and he won't answer the door.

-Fuchs
Not voting (12) - Spiffeh, Errantparabola, SpyreX, PeregrineV, Wraith, 1 Shot Vanilla Town, Untrod Tripod, Skybird, Andrius, MariaR, MagnaOfIlusion, Fire Assassin

With 12 alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch someone.

(expired on 2016-12-16 06:50:00) remain until day end
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #5092 (isolation #156) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:39 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 5017, Wraith wrote:@mod: Can I quote my own posts from the PT? I really don't want to totally rewrite my scumreads.
Gotta paraphrase.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #5093 (isolation #157) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:46 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 5086, Wraith wrote:@mod: If the Reflexive Roleblocker is himself Roleblocked (in this case, by the guaranteed Vote-Roleblock), does this negate his Reflexive Roleblock?
Yes
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #5114 (isolation #158) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:55 pm

Post by SirCakez »

There was an somewhat significant error with night actions last night. If any night results were wrong as a result of this, they will now be fixed.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #5168 (isolation #159) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:48 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Votecount 5.1
It's gettin' cold in here, Fuchs, and I haven't slept for two days.

-MacReady
1 Shot Vanilla Town (1) - SpyreX
Untrod Tripod (1) - Spiffeh
PeregrineV (1) - Skybird

Not voting (9) - Errantparabola, PeregrineV, Wraith, 1 Shot Vanilla Town, Untrod Tripod, Andrius, MariaR, MagnaOfIlusion, Fire Assassin

Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #5288 (isolation #160) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:37 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Firebringer replaces Fire Assassin!
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #5290 (isolation #161) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:37 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Votecount 5.2
There is still cellular activity in these burned remains. They're not dead yet!

-Fuchs
Andrius (2) - Spiffeh, Errantparabola
PeregrineV (1) - Skybird
Spiffeh (1) - Untrod Tripod
SpyreX (1) - MariaR

Not voting (6) - PeregrineV, Wraith, 1 Shot Vanilla Town, Andrius, MagnaOfIlusion, Firebringer

Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #5297 (isolation #162) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:18 pm

Post by SirCakez »

It was his one Bah post so it's OK.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #5394 (isolation #163) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:02 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Votecount 5.3
What have you got in mind, MacReady?

-Clark
SpyreX (3) - MariaR, Firebringer, Firebringer
Andrius (2) - Errantparabola, PeregrineV
Firebringer (2) - Spiffeh, MagnaOfIllusion
PeregrineV (1) - Skybird
Spiffeh (1) - Untrod Tripod

Not voting (3) - Wraith, 1 Shot Vanilla Town, Andrius

Last edited by SirCakez on Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #5396 (isolation #164) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:25 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 5395, Spiffeh wrote:@mod You have me voting for Andrius and Firebringer when I'm only voting for Firebringer
Fixed
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #5516 (isolation #165) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:18 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 5486, Firebringer wrote:no, if you are going to lynch me you ass face. You lynch the person I tell you to after since its going to be a mislynch anyways.
You lynch spyrex fucking 100% tomorrow.

Got that asshole?
/slaps
No name calling
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #5518 (isolation #166) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:19 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Votecount 5.4
A little test. Windows, you and Palmer tie everybody down real tight.

-MacReady
Firebringer (1) - MagnaOfIllusion
Untrod Tripod (1) - Untrod Tripod

Not voting (5) - Wraith, 1 Shot Vanilla Town, Andrius, Skybird, Spiffeh

Firebringer is V/LA through next Wednesday.

Last edited by SirCakez on Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #5519 (isolation #167) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:20 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 5517, Spiffeh wrote:I called him a moron earlier so you should slap me too
/slaps

I'm being jokey about it but don't escalate those attacks or I'll have to get serious.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #5520 (isolation #168) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:21 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Prodding Andrius and 1 Shot VT
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #5559 (isolation #169) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:56 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Votecount 5.5
What for?

-Childs
Errantparabola (1) - Andrius

Not voting (5) - Wraith, 1 Shot Vanilla Town, Skybird, Spiffeh, Untrod Tripod

Spiffeh is V/LA through next Thursday.
Errantparabola is V/LA through next Thursday.

Last edited by SirCakez on Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #5560 (isolation #170) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:57 pm

Post by SirCakez »

1 Shot Vanilla Town did not pick up their prod and will be replaced.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #5627 (isolation #171) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:04 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Votecount 5.6
What for?

-Childs
Errantparabola (1) - Andrius

Not voting (5) - Wraith, 1 Shot Vanilla Town, Skybird, Spiffeh, Untrod Tripod

Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #5926 (isolation #172) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:00 am

Post by SirCakez »

Sorry for the lack of VCs, I was in NYC all weekend. I will put one up this afternoon
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #6041 (isolation #173) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:58 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 5751, Spiffeh wrote:
@mod What's the status on getting a replacement?
Still looking <.<
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #6049 (isolation #174) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:05 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Votecount 5.7
In the three years that I have known him, this is the most excited I have ever seen him.

-Adam Finch
Andrius (7) - Errantparabola, PeregrineV, Spiffeh, Skybird, Wraith, MagnaOfIllusion, Untrod Tripod
Spiffeh (4) - Firebringer, Firebringer, SpyreX, Andrius

Not voting (3) - 1 Shot Vanilla Town, Untrod Tripod, MariaR

Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #6050 (isolation #175) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:08 pm

Post by SirCakez »

"FOOLISH HUMANS." Andrius/Carter suddenly cried out in a loud voice. "YOU HUGGLING BAND OF IDIOTS STRUGGLING TO FIND MEANING IN THIS PITIFUL EXISTENCE. YOUR PURPOSE? TO DIE. TO BE ASSIMILATED INTO OUR GLORIOUS HIVEMIND TO PREPARE FOR THE COMING BATTLE AGAINST THE APOCALYPSE. ONLY BY BEING ASSIMILATED INTO US WILL YOU SURVIVE. WE ALL FACE EXTERMINATION AND YOUR SPECIES IS A SACRIFICE WE ARE WILLING TO MAKE TO SAVE OURSELVES."

"AND THIS FOOL WE CONSUMED. THIS FOOL WHO PROFESSED TO "LOVE" YOU. HE DIED WRITHING IN PAIN AS WE CONSUMED HIS BODY AND DESTROYED HIS MIND, DASHING HIS HOPES, HIS DREAMS, HIS LOVE. ALL GONE IN THE FACE OF OUR DESPERATION TO SURVIVE."

You couldn't bear the heartbreak. So you torched him. Screaming and writhing in the flames, THE THING that consumed The Baker burned.

Andrius Kairys Walker/Sam Carter was finally granted peace.

Spoiler: ALTERNATIVE NONCANON FLAVOR:

Andrius has been incinerated! He was a
Thing!

Room Phase 5 will begin as soon as a replacement for 1 Shot VT is found!
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #6051 (isolation #176) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:13 am

Post by SirCakez »

rb replaces 1 Shot VT!
I'm giving him time to catch up now.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #6052 (isolation #177) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:45 pm

Post by SirCakez »

rb is getting 24 more hours then we're moving on.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #6053 (isolation #178) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:35 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Room Phase 5 begins! It will end in 24 hours.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #6054 (isolation #179) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:37 am

Post by SirCakez »

Sorry for the delay, night should begin within a few hours.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #6055 (isolation #180) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:46 am

Post by SirCakez »

Night start will be delayed longer then I thought, probably until tonight. Sorry again guys.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #6056 (isolation #181) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:44 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Night start is being delayed once again, to tomorrow morning.
Terribly sorry again, the holidays and finals next week and the fact night takes over half a hour for me to start has kept me from starting it up earlier.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #6057 (isolation #182) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:08 am

Post by SirCakez »

Starting up night now
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #6058 (isolation #183) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:32 am

Post by SirCakez »

Night 5 begins!

It will end in around 52 hours due to finals!
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #6059 (isolation #184) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:58 am

Post by SirCakez »

Starting up day now
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #6060 (isolation #185) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:17 am

Post by SirCakez »

The sound was found to have originated in one of the many hallways around the base. As everyone gathered, it appeared everyone had made it alive.

But not exactly...human. With a loud roar, Dr. Blair tore himself open into a hideous beast.

Spoiler:

Thankfully for the remaining humans, Kate had a flamethrower at the ready and quickly incinerated the Thing before it could do any harm. Now gathered once again, they began to settle in.

rb has been assimilated! He was a
Human!

Day 6 begins!
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #6061 (isolation #186) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:21 am

Post by SirCakez »

Votecount 6.0
Then that's it. No one goes anywhere alone.

-Edvard
Not voting (10) - Untrod Tripod, MariaR, Errantparabola, PeregrineV, Spiffeh, Skybird, Wraith, MagnaOfIllusion, Firebringer, SpyreX

With 10 alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch someone.

Firebringer is V/LA through Wednesday.
Spiffeh is V/LA through Thursday.
Errantparabola is V/LA through Thursday.

(expired on 2017-01-03 15:21:00) remain until day end
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #6216 (isolation #187) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:48 pm

Post by SirCakez »

[Day 6, DEFCON 1 - Game Event]

[NORAD SYSTEM] ALERT. ALERT. NUCLEAR LAUNCH DETECTED.
[NORAD SYSTEM] Attempting to locate launch site...
[NORAD SYSTEM] Missile tracked to facility XR-843, currently commanded by
MagnaOfIllusion.

[NORAD SYSTEM] Analyzing flight trajectory…
[NORAD SYSTEM] Missile is currently targeting coordinates registered to
Untrod Tripod
[NORAD SYSTEM] Estimating time until impact...
[NORAD SYSTEM] Warhead will detonate in (expired on 2016-12-22 21:48:00)...
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #6220 (isolation #188) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:54 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Votecount 6.1
All right. Let's presume these are silver filings, as you say.

-Sander
Firebringer (2) - Spiffeh, Untrod Tripod
SpyreX (2) - Firebringer, Firebringer
Untrod Tripod (1) - MariaR

Not voting (6) - Errantparabola, PeregrineV, Skybird, Wraith, SpyreX, MagnaOfIllusion

Spiffeh is V/LA through Thursday.
Errantparabola is V/LA through Thursday.

Projected Impact Times:
Untrod Tripod: (expired on 2016-12-22 21:48:00)

Last edited by SirCakez on Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #6225 (isolation #189) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:00 pm

Post by SirCakez »

I FINALLY updated the Events tab in the OP to include links to every day start.
If anyone needs that :P
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #6227 (isolation #190) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:04 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #6323 (isolation #191) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:14 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Flip tomorrow
Sorry for delay guys, last finals are up tomorrow
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #6324 (isolation #192) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:53 am

Post by SirCakez »

Votecount 6.2
But there are things that must be done soon, or else we miss the vital window of opportunity.

-Sander
Firebringer (6) - Spiffeh, Untrod Tripod, SpyreX, MagnaOfIllusion, Firebringer, Firebringer
SpyreX (2) - Skybird, MariaR

Not voting (3) - Errantparabola, PeregrineV, Wraith

Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #6325 (isolation #193) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:55 am

Post by SirCakez »

Something had always seemed off about Sander. No one knew what. He was just....strange. And as the number of people left dwindled further, everyone concluded that the reason for this strangeness was that he had been infected and assimilated. As everyone bore down on him, he quickly retreated to the lab and gave himself a quick injection of air, and died within minutes. His body was quickly incinerated. As his body burned, the crew wondered why he had been so quick to kill himself. Inside his dorm, a journal explained his feelings of loneliness. He just wanted a friend.

Firebringer has been incinerated! He was a
Human!

Room Phase 6 begins! It will end in 24 hours, or as soon as I get room choices from everyone.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #6326 (isolation #194) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:53 am

Post by SirCakez »

I have all of the room choices so night is being booted up early.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #6327 (isolation #195) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:08 am

Post by SirCakez »

Night 6 begins!

It will end in 72 hours due to the holidays!
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #6328 (isolation #196) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:02 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Whoops, forgot about the night deadline!

Resolving night now.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #6329 (isolation #197) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:10 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Everyone cheerfully gathered to eat breakfeast, thinking that everyone was safe due to the lack of loud noises overnight as had become custom. So cheerfully, that no one noticed Kate was missing until hours later. They were just that desperate for good news. Her dorm area was completely cleared out, as was her locker. She was just....gone.

PeregrineV has been assimilated! He was a
Human!

Day 7 begins!
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #6330 (isolation #198) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:12 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Votecount 7.0
For fuck's sake, what now?

-Sander
Not voting (8) - Errantparabola, Wraith, Spiffeh, Untrod Tripod, SpyreX, MagnaOfIllusion, Skybird, MariaR

With 8 alive, it takes 5 votes to lynch someone.

(expired on 2017-01-09 21:12:00) remain until day end
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #6354 (isolation #199) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:14 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Votecount 7.1
It's okay. Just, figure out a test.

-Kate
SpyreX (2) - MariaR, Wraith

Not voting (6) - Errantparabola, Spiffeh, Untrod Tripod, SpyreX, MagnaOfIllusion, Skybird

With 8 alive, it takes 5 votes to lynch someone.

MagnaOfIllusion is V/LA until January 2.

(expired on 2017-01-09 21:12:00) remain until day end
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”