Micro 915 | Brass & Shrapnel | Fin

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #501 (isolation #0) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:06 pm

Post by Datisi »

ego
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #972 (isolation #1) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:13 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 968, clidd wrote:Yes, correct. The success factor was that he put his partner together with his select "group" of townreads and the rest of towns as scumreads. It is obvious from the fact that he would be easily associated with the partner if he tried to perform a bussing, something that has become more strongly evident now, that some of his townreads have died. The act of determining locktowns too early also delivered that. It may not be so explicit, but it is still not difficult to assimilate.
But again, this all relies on the fact that Drew would definitely put his partner in his Townreads, right? Again, why would he easily be associated with his partner if he tried to perform a bussing, when you're for that very reason clearing the people he expressed suspicion on? Also how do his Townreads dying make that more strongly evident?
-D
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1276 (isolation #2) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:16 pm

Post by Datisi »

Welp, rip
I'll win a Town game one of these days
gg
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1279 (isolation #3) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:09 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1278, PenguinPower wrote:Yes, thanks for modding, Cheeky!
~M

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”