Micro 960: A Year of Miccros II - Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #4175 (isolation #600) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:38 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 3159, Datisi wrote:do you think bugspray pushes for a policy lynch of their own partner because he's being destructive and misgendering them and whatnot? i really really really think not.
In post 3161, skitter30 wrote:Can you quote it?
Havent relooked at bugs/raven's iso in context of pooky yet, was thinking i would overnight
In post 3163, Datisi wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 592, bugspray wrote:
In post 476, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Datisi

did you really think I wanted to evict Bugspray because he's been awol in 2 games with me and he was town in both those games but this game he's not awol? Like in what universe is that a good enough reason to evict someone?
my pronoun is they/them
VOTE: pooky
In post 615, bugspray wrote:
In post 541, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 529, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:like you literally read so many posts of me lying through my teeth in your game and being fustrated the town wouldn't get rid of me that now you think everything I post is scummy,

even when it's like a random vote on the first day the game is open.

That's why you made some giant convoluted push on me, it's some ego affirming thing so on the off-chance I do flip red you can say to your buddy aldus, see he wasn't that hard to get lynched.
i literally explained it

stop strawmanning
is he arguing with himself now?????
In post 626, bugspray wrote:
In post 529, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:like you literally
read so many posts of me lying through my teeth in your game and being fustrated the town wouldn't get rid of me that now you think everything I post is scummy,

even when it's like a random vote on the first day the game is open.

That's why you made some giant convoluted push on me, it's some ego affirming thing so on the off-chance I do flip red you can say to your buddy aldus, see he wasn't that hard to get lynched.
this is ltierally a self contradiction, pooky earlier said that datisi roots for scum as a mod

pedit my posts are getting eaten no
In post 628, bugspray wrote:
In post 595, Datisi wrote:@bugs, could you clarify if you're actually voting pooky for misgendering you?
it was the straw that broke the camel's back im just fucking done with reading his posts and wanted to i don't care if he's town or scum anymore because his mere presence is hurting town and even if he is some town role he's helping scum
In post 3182, skitter30 wrote:Dats i saw the bugs thing and i'm not sure that's clearing
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4177 (isolation #601) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:40 am

Post by Datisi »

it was a macho neapolitan, excuse you

also he had a choice from that game and from 5 given safeclaims and also like ~70 other games if he was willing to gamble
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4180 (isolation #602) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:41 am

Post by Datisi »

i'm on the verge of tears irl

up to the reader's interpertation which ones
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4183 (isolation #603) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:44 am

Post by Datisi »

it's ok it's like at least 45% from laughing

skitter i feel like i'm arguing with a brick wall please helb
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4185 (isolation #604) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:46 am

Post by Datisi »

okay let's do that sure

is there anything making you doubt town!dats that i can help you with
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4195 (isolation #605) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:01 am

Post by Datisi »

skitt, again, that was a "if you want me to talk to me in the future" not "if you want me to list how i was towny in the past" but

- i'm posting a shit ton and consistently (like in scumgames i'm very rarely ~just hanging around~ as i have been basically throughout the whole game here) and vast vast majority of my posts are driving the game forward
- i'm not sure i as scum enter that shitfight with pooky? i don't think i take it that far? i don't think i get that pissed off as scum either, and i don't think i'm able to fake emotion that well yet?
- i think my thought process's been pretty transparent this game?
- uhhh i confirmed you pretty much immediately when you asked when i'm not sure i would've confirmed you as scum, and would at least think about it first (inb4 "but yesterday you said" i know what i said thanks)
- towncasing yourself is actually more difficult than i thought
- donc townlocked me day one?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4198 (isolation #606) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:06 am

Post by Datisi »

because the only emotion i ever feel as scum is Panic when i'm threatened by the rope and everything else has to be completely fabricated versus as town i get angry (and whatever other feelings there are) much too easily
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4202 (isolation #607) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:09 am

Post by Datisi »

yep

pedit: i've faked annoyance, with varying degrees of success. actual anger, no.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4204 (isolation #608) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:13 am

Post by Datisi »

out of curiosity, why?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4207 (isolation #609) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:16 am

Post by Datisi »

/shrug, i'm town, and i think this much of a derptunnel is beyond my scumrange still, as sad as that is.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4213 (isolation #610) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:22 am

Post by Datisi »

i'm not saying i wouldn't do it as scum, btw
like if it's within the bounds of the game i don't think i'd have a problem Morally doing that

just so happens i'm crap at faking emotions and tunnels and also i'm town

@skitt, you mean first 3 pages of the game or first 3 pages of koba's iso
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4217 (isolation #611) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:27 am

Post by Datisi »

s'called being scum for a reason, also that graph is lowkey rude but i'm past the point of caring
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4219 (isolation #612) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:30 am

Post by Datisi »

i don't like that shade of yellow
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4221 (isolation #613) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:33 am

Post by Datisi »

i like blue
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4224 (isolation #614) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:39 am

Post by Datisi »

yes thank you

pedit: it was a response to you saying you'd beannoyed at scumtisi hiding behind a pooky death tunnel all game
(which wouldn't even be true in the first place because i have given opinions on literally all slots in the game multiple times but lol)
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4230 (isolation #615) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:55 am

Post by Datisi »

one day!!
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4233 (isolation #616) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:00 am

Post by Datisi »

i didn't mean to make it that Dramatic and Emotional but words be hard and you get what i mean
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4235 (isolation #617) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:10 am

Post by Datisi »

who else is scum? sorry if you've said it before but my brain feels fried wrt this game atm
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4259 (isolation #618) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:45 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 4246, the worst wrote:
In post 4104, skitter30 wrote:is there any chance of dats being a deepwolf at this point?
In post 4105, Datisi wrote:no
I read skitter's post before I scrolled down and read datisi's post and I like, literally JUST stopped myself from spitting my coffee out
<3
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4271 (isolation #619) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:58 am

Post by Datisi »

imagine if the team was datisi/pooky tho

i think i'd go straight into retirement because genuinely nothing would ever peak this game
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4296 (isolation #620) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 12:14 pm

Post by Datisi »

with all due respect, duck

we don't get more chances to reevaluate anything :/
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4332 (isolation #621) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:35 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 4329, skitter30 wrote:I mean, again, being on ss n1 was p ????

Those quotes are making me feel better about commiting to scum!pooky, but idk who the partner is yet. Other than probably not ss
hm? you'd say pooky's partner is raven > s_s?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4341 (isolation #622) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:39 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 4335, skitter30 wrote:Look at 461 in the context of scum having the mfd ability and town not knowing the game has the wacky mechanics

Weird convo for scum to be having with each other, no?
i have no clue how is that indicative of anything but my brain is on the verge of shutting down soni'll try again tomorrow

pedit: oh cool tw sees it too ok something's there i guess idk.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4348 (isolation #623) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:49 pm

Post by Datisi »

thanks skitt, i get your point now

also night, have a good one
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4527 (isolation #624) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:45 am

Post by Datisi »

oh GOOD there are 7 more pages that have been born while i was unconscious. this is probably gonna be a catchup that offers nothing game related. don't @ me.
In post 4364, skitter30 wrote:
In post 752, the worst wrote:I'm masons with datisi. Like I'm not actually a mason with datisi? but low-key I am.
Given ur respective later claims, this is interesting
this is Funny and it made me Smile
In post 4375, skitter30 wrote:
Pooky/dats
- um the whole game
this is also Funny and it also made me Smile
In post 4405, Something_Smart wrote:oh no, one person voted for another, they can never be scumbuddies and it makes 0 sense. whatever will we do?
this also made me Chuckle

ok i know this "catchup" so far should better be called "posts in this game of mafia that i found entertaining" but shhh
this is my reaction to like everything on pg 178

oh fuck me 3 more pages to read i don't want to do this

uhhh reading along that pooky/s_s spat, pooky keeps saying s_s is just sticking to his "solve if dsjstr flips green" without any thought which seems wrong and bad faithy to me, and i know it's a surprise to absolutely nobody that i'm saying this but i want at least something actually game related in this shitpost lest someone gets the idea that i am Scum and Coasting in lylo
In post 4485, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Speaking in unison actually works against your case - I usually tell my scumpartner to straight up bus me while I distract and fuck with the town - look at what Aldus did in coalition. There's literally no way I tell my scumbuddy hey go all in on protecting me I need it.
something something bugs "almost" lolhammering day one something something

raven's posts at the end of page 181 are Yikes
not necessarily scum!indicative, just big Yikes
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4528 (isolation #625) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:48 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 4482, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 4479, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Now instead of doing the "figure something out" part- you've gone back to "we need to lynch Pooky/Raven"

Which means your response was full of shit to begin with
Datisi changed his mind on Raven. That is one of the main things that caused my view of the game to come into focus.

If he hadn't done that, I'd probably be pushing him, but I would be torn between him and ducky.
s_s, can you talk about this post a bit more? like i don't know whta i'm asking here myself, but this just seems like a weird thing to say?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4529 (isolation #626) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:51 am

Post by Datisi »

also y'all know i was kidding when i said we should try to surpass newbie 1942 right
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4531 (isolation #627) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:57 am

Post by Datisi »

what is the "why" for? (also hint, if you highlight a part of the post and hit quote, it'll quote just that part of the post)

ok, but i don't find that reason convincing.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4532 (isolation #628) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:02 am

Post by Datisi »

you think s_s is scum, correct? who's the partner?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4535 (isolation #629) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:12 am

Post by Datisi »

4519-4521 are just yikes

bugs is a careless player, yeah. and sure, i don't think scum!bugs has ever accidentally hammered their scumpartner before, but (1) something not happening before isn't a convincing argument why it couldn't happen and (2) it's ignoring the possibility of scum!bugs reading ahead or being coached.

i dunno, i'd have to check the order but depending on how deep you were on scum!dsjstr maybe you wouldn't have been able to make a convincing walkback. but also that argument doesn't do much for me considering i'm not convinced you/pooky cannot be partners.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4538 (isolation #630) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:18 am

Post by Datisi »

ah sorry. they're just very unpleasant to read.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4540 (isolation #631) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:20 am

Post by Datisi »

that's okay, it wasn't a comment on their truthfulness

sigh, i need to talk to skitter.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4543 (isolation #632) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:40 am

Post by Datisi »

a complete lack of resistance to a pooky wagon... are we reading the same game? if there was a lack of resistance he would've been dead on day one. also, it's lylo. there's 2 scum alive in 6 players. like is this the point where we talk about lack of resistances to wagons?

and yeah, that's how crossing out scumteams works? you cross off those that are for this or that reason unlikely?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4545 (isolation #633) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 2:02 am

Post by Datisi »

/shrug, i'm seeing reasons to point at him being scum. i've said so yesterday. y'all actually made me make an actual wallpost god i hate wallposts

what are your reasons for pooky being town? that """case""" on s_s? like even if you're sure of s_s being scum, how does that point to town!pooky in any way... like you keep saing yourself, no way scumpartners would defend each other in lylo (which i disagree with but for the sake of argument), how does that case point to town!pooky?

i mean, sure, she didn't outright say "i think pooky/raven is likely" but also you were the only uncrossed partner for pooky and she said she's leaning on voting pooky so idk, 2 + 2 = ?

though i don't wanna be putting words in her mouth, if that's not the conclusion i'm supposed to draw, feel free to correct me
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4547 (isolation #634) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 2:38 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 4546, Raven Branwen wrote:I said that I think he sounded very different here than in coalition. Yes I know you and Skitter disagree with that. He also seems to be incredibly frustrated with the push on him and his frustration sounds townie to me. [...] Fmpov, if I am the only possibility for Pooky!scum and I know we’re not buddies, why wouldn’t it make sense that I’m not convinced he’s scum?
agree to disagree i guess? also i seem to think you thought i brought up valid points in my wallpost yesterday, but correct me if i'm wrong, i didn't have enough strength to go check...

are you the only possibility for a partner for scum!pooky? even from your pov? skitter and duck obviously aren't his partners, i'd argue i pretty plainly aren't either, and from town!you pov you're not, but what is stopping s_s from being his partner again?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4549 (isolation #635) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:20 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 4546, Raven Branwen wrote:Fmpov, if I am the only possibility for Pooky!scum and I know we’re not buddies, why wouldn’t it make sense that I’m not convinced he’s scum?
do you think s_s/pooky is a viable scumteam, yes or no?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4550 (isolation #636) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:21 am

Post by Datisi »

hmm, was your dsjstr read yesterday what you would call gut?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4552 (isolation #637) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:24 am

Post by Datisi »

i guess what i'm trying to say is that i find it kinda weird what you're *not* going after me when i laid off my townread on bugs/raven when scum!me would theoretically see the PoE's getting narrower and narrower and it would've been in scumtisi's interests to drop it, but... yeah i dunno. makes sense.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4557 (isolation #638) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:45 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 4553, Something_Smart wrote:Have you seen what Raven and Pooky have been posting today?

They're trying to cast it as though I just totally failed to reevaluate like I said I would, but I've made it clear that the main reason I'm pushing them is all the garbage they've said today.

I have been thinking about other solves. But... that requires either Raven or Pooky to be town, something which is both truly terrifying and almost certainly a town loss.
i said my opinion about the pooky/you spat in (though i don't blame you if you missed it) and i have spent the last page or so arguing with raven, so yeah, i seen it.

me questioning you about isn't indicative of me thinking you're scum. i just found it... weirdly phrased, "i'd have pushed person X if they didn't do Y, but they did Y, so i won't" because i guess in my mind it implied you should've been pushing X regardless since X was "cornered" in "having" to do Y in order to not get pushed? even though that's not logically correct and i think your explaination is sound.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4559 (isolation #639) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:48 am

Post by Datisi »

thinking someone could be scum and discussing it with them is apparently being a dick now i guess...
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4563 (isolation #640) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:52 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 4560, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 4549, Datisi wrote:
In post 4546, Raven Branwen wrote:Fmpov, if I am the only possibility for Pooky!scum and I know we’re not buddies, why wouldn’t it make sense that I’m not convinced he’s scum?
do you think s_s/pooky is a viable scumteam, yes or no?
r u serious.

1. Koba put me at L-1 on d1
2. I am trying to get SS lynched today
3. SS asked the mod the question that confirmed I was lying about being a vig
4. I literally tried to get lynched in place of Dsj-town yesterday and accuse SS with my dying breath of being scum
sigh.

like i think i've made it abundantly clear that (1) my current guess is raven/pooky not s_s/pooky and i don't see the reason you're taking that post to mean that i've changed my opinion about the solve and (2) that is clearly a question that's supposed to help me see raven's pov so i don't see why you're butting in like this and s i g h
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4564 (isolation #641) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:54 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 4561, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 4559, Datisi wrote:thinking someone could be scum and discussing it with them is apparently being a dick now i guess...
I am talking about your actions in regards to Raven. i think you can clearly see how much she cares and its unlikely shes scum here.
she cares? ok and so? do i not care about this game? yu think i'm just trolling the entire game because lol?? (actually considering your comments this game if you're town you probably do believe that but...) am i a dick now for daring to suspect the oh so holy raven might not be town?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4572 (isolation #642) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:01 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 4568, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:oh good so you're just going to admit your response to raven was in bad faith and you are just trying to keep her from having an AI meltdown before the game ends when I get mislynched.
apparently "hey i don't think this Thing is the case and i think the person i'm talking to is scum but i'm going to ask their point of view on Thing to see if i'm maybe going wrong somewhere" is bad faith because fuck me i guess
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4575 (isolation #643) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:04 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 4570, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:cuz if raven continues her AI meltdown over this ridiculous raven/pooky team maybe skitter might change her mind on me and you cant have that.

do you even care about the truth dats or are you just pushing another Mislynch because you only need one more to win?
i don't think her meltdown is AI but if skitter correctly gets to town!raven from that then all the better

i care about the truth which is why i have 600+ posts in this shitfest of a game, and if i'm scum i've pretty much already won this game so
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4576 (isolation #644) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:06 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 4573, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:no because your goal with that question is to get her to stop melting down and imply that you will consider a team other than raven/pooky basically saying hey I will not lynch you tommorrow just help me lynch pooky first. its patronizing and insulting because you know she thinks there wont be a fucking tommorrow if get lynched now.
In post 3363, Datisi wrote:"deciding to present someone as scum, taking any of their posts, twisting it to make it scum by any moonlogic imaginable, presenting it as a cold hard fact"
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4579 (isolation #645) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:08 am

Post by Datisi »

i'd argue it's excellnt play if you flip scum
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4581 (isolation #646) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:11 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 4578, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 4576, Datisi wrote:
In post 4573, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:no because your goal with that question is to get her to stop melting down and imply that you will consider a team other than raven/pooky basically saying hey I will not lynch you tommorrow just help me lynch pooky first. its patronizing and insulting because you know she thinks there wont be a fucking tommorrow if get lynched now.
In post 3363, Datisi wrote:"deciding to present someone as scum, taking any of their posts, twisting it to make it scum by any moonlogic imaginable, presenting it as a cold hard fact"
explain
you're taking my and building some complicated moonlogic narrative that makes me scum (since apparently i want her to stop having an AI meltdown implying i don't want skitter to read her as town correctly which don't you fucking dare to tell me you're saying i'd be doing that as town) and you're also saying i'm patronizing and insulting her which make no sense and serve only as additional ammo on why i'm scum here apparently

and i'm echoing the case i made on you yesterday saying you did the same shit to aldus
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4586 (isolation #647) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:23 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 4582, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:4573 doesn't say you are scum - it says you are trying to stop her meltdown with some patronizing bad faith bullshit
you0re saying that i am apparently trying to stop her meltdown because her meltdown is apparently going to be super obvtown to skitter, and if skitter townreads raven correctly, then skitter wouldn't want to execute pooky. for scumtisi, this is bad, because scumtisi needs misexecutes. (and we're imagining pooky is town here lol)

what the fuck is the angle that towntisi is doing that for??????
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4592 (isolation #648) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:25 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 4584, Raven Branwen wrote:
In post 4582, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:4573 doesn't say you are scum - it says you are trying to stop her meltdown with some patronizing bad faith bullshit
Is this true Dats? Were you just playing me earlier? :/
are you like... reading this? literally the only reason why i asked 4549 because to me it seemed you're pussyfooting around a possible s_s/pooky team and i wanted your thoughts on it out clear.

in response, pooky is building the narrative that i asked that of you because i'm trying to insult??? patronize???? something????? and like???? are you reading the thread??????

pedit: why are there like 10 new posts fuck me
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4594 (isolation #649) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:27 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 4590, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 4572, Datisi wrote:
In post 4568, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:oh good so you're just going to admit your response to raven was in bad faith and you are just trying to keep her from having an AI meltdown before the game ends when I get mislynched.
apparently "hey i don't think this Thing is the case and i think the person i'm talking to is scum but i'm going to ask their point of view on Thing to see if i'm maybe going wrong somewhere" is bad faith because fuck me i guess
he literally admits it in this post Raven

he's just an asshole
I SAID
I DON'T THINK S_S/POOKY IS THE SOLVE
I THINK RAVEN IS SCUM
I AM AWARE I COULD BE WRONG ON BOTH OF THOSE AND WANT TO SEE RAVEN'S THOUGHTS ON IT
I AM ALSO AWARE I COULD BE RIGHT AND RAVEN'S ANSWER COULD SHOW OFF HER ALIGNMENT THERE
WHERE THE FUCK DID I SAY I WAS DOING ANYTHING TO INSULT OR PATRONIZE ANYONE
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4597 (isolation #650) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:29 am

Post by Datisi »

SO IF I MYSELF DON'T THINK S_S/POOKY ARE THE SCUMTEAM, AND IF I THEN QUESTION SOMEONE ELSE ABOUT IT, I'M PATRONIZING THEM????? THAT'S THE FUCKING NARRATIVE HOLY FUCKING SHIT
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4601 (isolation #651) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:33 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 4598, Raven Branwen wrote:
In post 4595, Raven Branwen wrote:What Pooky posted really triggered me, sorry. I can’t think straight rn.
I don’t know if I even want to be in this game if people have that little respect for me if it’s true. Just tell,me what he said isn’t true Dats and I promise to answer your questions but I can’t unless this is clarified.
i asked you whether you think s_s/pooky is a viable scumteam. i myself do not currently believe that to be the case. i asked that becuase (1) i wanted to see if you do because maybe you'd change my opinion on it and (2) because i thought i could read your alignment better if i knew what you thought about it.

i did not ask that question because i (a) wanted to stop your """meltdown""" (b) because i'm hellbent on executing pooky and that would somehow help me in that or (c) because i was trying to somehow insult or patronize you.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4603 (isolation #652) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:34 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 4599, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:you don't see why being an ass to her when she's pouring her soul into the game is insulting and patronizing? I'm guessing because it's cuz you've never cared about a game half as much as she does about this one right now.
asking her "hey do you think pooky/s_s is a viable scumteam" when it happens that i'm (1) trying to read her and (2) i currently don't believe that to be the case is not being an ass to someone and i'm not about to be gaslighted into thinking it is and that i'm a horrible person because of it
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4605 (isolation #653) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:35 am

Post by Datisi »

noice yoinking, micc. i hope this is fun to watch.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4606 (isolation #654) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:36 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 4604, Raven Branwen wrote:
In post 4599, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:you don't see why being an ass to her when she's pouring her soul into the game is insulting and patronizing? I'm guessing because it's cuz you've never cared about a game half as much as she does about this one right now.
This is triggering rl shit for me now. I literally can’t deal with that. Wrongly sr me/push/misexecute me whatever but I draw the limit at being mistreated and ridiculed if that is actually even happening and I’m so fucking confused rn I can’t even think straight. This isn’t game related, I’m legit sobbing rn.
THAT'S LITERALLY NOT WHAT'S HAPPENING

PLEASE READ
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4611 (isolation #655) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:40 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 4607, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:So you think SS/Pooky can't be the scum-team
no. i think s_s/pooky are unlikely to be the scumteam. i do not think they cannot be the scumteam.
In post 4607, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:So you ask Raven - someone who thinks Pooky is TOWN to make the case why SS/Pooky is the scum-team in order to change your mind?
raven said she thought you were town because you didn't have viable partners, which is literally the part i was quoting in the original question, which is very relevant to this.

i was not asking her to make a case on why s_S/pooky is the scumteam. i was asking her to tell me whether she thinks it's a viable scumteam. it's really not that difficult. i wanted to know does she think s_s/pooky could possibly be partners, and why or why not does she think so.

this would (1) be a good piece of info that i could use to myself reevaluate the possibilty of pooky/s_s scumteam and (2) a good piece of info that i could use to reevaluate whether raven's pov is a town or a scum one.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4613 (isolation #656) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:42 am

Post by Datisi »

i am not about to be gaslighted into thinking i'm a horrible person because i asked a game-relevant question. i am not about to be gaslighted into thinking i'm a horrible person because i asked a game-relevant question. i am not about to be gaslighted into thinking i'm a horrible person because i asked a game-relevant question. i am not about to be gaslighted into thinking i'm a horrible person because i asked a game-relevant question. i am not about to be gaslighted into thinking i'm a horrible person because i asked a game-relevant question. i am not about to be gaslighted into thinking i'm a horrible person because i asked a game-relevant question. i am not about to be gaslighted into thinking i'm a horrible person because i asked a game-relevant question. i am not about to be gaslighted into thinking i'm a horrible person because i asked a game-relevant question. i am not about to be gaslighted into thinking i'm a horrible person because i asked a game-relevant question. i am not about to be gaslighted into thinking i'm a horrible person because i asked a game-relevant question.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4614 (isolation #657) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:43 am

Post by Datisi »

nevermind, i'm crying now. i'll be back later.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4635 (isolation #658) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:09 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 4625, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 4605, Datisi wrote:noice yoinking, micc. i hope this is fun to watch.
How could it possibly be lol

Micc probably wants to strangle all of us
the way i see the past few pages is i'm imagining three screaming shrieking children who are crying and trying to hit each other because someone took someone else's crayon

and s_s is the babysitter who's so done with our shit and who's definitely not getting paid enough for this
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4637 (isolation #659) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:54 am

Post by Datisi »

hi skitter : ' )
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4639 (isolation #660) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:56 am

Post by Datisi »

i was hoping there'd be more Input from The Conftown but i genuinely don't blame you at all for skimming past it lmao
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4641 (isolation #661) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:05 am

Post by Datisi »

what i gathered, the Shitfest starts after . the things before it seemed civil? i was hoping to hear your input on it i guess.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4648 (isolation #662) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:38 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 3610, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:what i really dont want is a green dsj flip today followed by easy lynch of me tomm in lylo for scumwin

id rather get lynched today, flip green and you guys think about what I said about dsj/ss knowing my role is green
In post 3632, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:My worry is that the scum are outside of dats/dsj and they are happy to keep me/dats alive as lynchbait for lylo when they can just jump on Datisi - hence why I think removing me is the best way to clear Datisi's head if he is actually town which I currently believe he is.
^^ this is giving me such a goddamn flashback to:
In post 1532, CantHateAPuppy wrote:meh, if u want to mislynch me let's get it over with today instead of tomorrow when it's going to be lylo

i don't get it, what do people think we get out of voting prana, no one is even offering other options
In post 1545, CantHateAPuppy wrote:This game was a lot of work to sub into, i don't want to deal with lylo tomorrow if it's going to be me arguing with my townread not to hammer me

if u will take down una tomorrow i will gladly eat the mislynch today, i don't see why u want to to go all in on a slot that doesn't clear ur head at all
like it's fucking eerie how similar the posts are
> "why are we lynching the universal scumread dsjstr/prana, i don't think they're scum"
> "the scum is s_s/una, lynch me today then get them tomorrow"
> "i'd rather get lynched today, the day before lylo, than have to argue with my townread datisi/tanner tomorrow"

like it's unreal
holy fucking shit it is u n r e a l
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4652 (isolation #663) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:49 am

Post by Datisi »

puppy was scum in 2135 that i called out on that same exact bullshit (and then everyone ignored me and town lost and i'm salty but anyway) my point is that you're saying "oh it's so sucidial to do that as scum i would never do it" when it's blatantly false
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4654 (isolation #664) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:50 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 4651, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:the negation of I wouldn't do this as scum is to find a game where I did it as scum.

Whether I have done this as town before has no bearing on this and you know it.
you not doing it as scum (which, is anyone gonna go through all your past games?) doesn't definitely mean you wouldn't so
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4656 (isolation #665) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:53 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 4645, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:It is suicidally stupid to make these posts if I am scum
i'm just saying that this is false, it's a scum strategy that can work (and has worked before), and saying "i wouldn't offer myself as the lynch as scum" is a very weak argument
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4661 (isolation #666) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:58 am

Post by Datisi »

he was "pushing" una (read: setting up for his lynch) while defending the designated mislynch of the day (prana), which was accompanied by "oh just lynch me if you'll be like that, i don't wanna lose tomorrow by tanner voting for me, but just make sure to get una tomorrow"

and i'm saying you did the same thing, except add in s_s, dsjstr, datisi for una, prana, tanner respectively

of course i'm not going to convince you of that since you're gonna keep saying how you were "genuinely trying to get yourself lynched" but
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4669 (isolation #667) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:15 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 3575, Micc wrote:
Votecount 2.08
dsjstr (2) -
Raven Branwen, the worst
PookeyTheMagicalBear (1) -
Datisi
Datisi (1) -
dsjstr

Not Voting (3) -
Something_Smart, PookyTheMagicalBear, skitter30

With 7 players alive it takes 4 votes to eliminate.

The deadline for Day 2 is in (expired on 2020-08-20 06:50:00).
well, this was the votecount, i wasn't gonna move my vote anyway, and this was the next
In post 3670, Micc wrote:
Votecount 2.09
dsjstr (2) -
Raven Branwen, the worst
PookeyTheMagicalBear (2) -
Datisi, dsjstr

Not Voting (3) -
Something_Smart, PookyTheMagicalBear, skitter30

With 7 players alive it takes 4 votes to eliminate.

The deadline for Day 2 is in (expired on 2020-08-20 06:50:00).
the only person to move was dsjstr, and like anyone was gonna listen to him at that point. the next VC was the day two's final VC. i'd argue it was fairly unlikely people were gonna take you up on your offer.

also i'd argue the effort you put into "saving" dsjstr is irrelevant because effort =/= alignment

also there's a thunderstorm here so i gotta go
be back later
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4672 (isolation #668) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:25 am

Post by Datisi »

yay for mobile phones and data
In post 4666, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1541, CantHateAPuppy wrote:if u think i'm scum with knight, then why lynch prana today? 1 before lylo is supposed to be about resolving ambiguities. i would rather the rest of the town pick between me/una than go into tomorrow on a 50-50
This is not saying - lynch me get Una tommorrow. This is saying lets do a 1v1 between me and una today - which doesnt happen cuz 3 votes are already on prana and the town isn't gonnna move off.
(1) in that gamestate puppy would always lose that 1v1 so it's basically the same thing and (2) what's the meaningful difference if your point is that "there was 3 votes on prana already, town wasn't gonna move"

is it because "well if puppy had offered to plainly lynch himself the town would've taken him up on the offer"?

actually what's the point of arguing this idk i'm here anyway
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4675 (isolation #669) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:32 am

Post by Datisi »

/shrug, you're going purely votecounts. (1) dsjstr was already being suspected at the time, (2) scum!pooky's partner could help out in making sure dsjstr goes through, (3) saying "oh it's better for me to get lynched today" is not even close to a serious push for your own lynch and demanding it happens and (4) people are very unlikely to take calls for a self-lymch seriously anyway (putsideof purely mechanical reasons which wasn't the case here)
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4677 (isolation #670) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:41 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 4676, skitter30 wrote:i still haven't really read the last whatever pages, i shall valiantly try again
pages 176-mid183? i think things were Not Shitfest there and i'd appreciate your Thoughts
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4688 (isolation #671) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 10:09 am

Post by Datisi »

i hate that that happened and it shouldn't hace happened but i'm not going to be awarding townreads (or scumreads!) because of it. it spiraled out of control fast but it was essentially things that weren't even game related.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4709 (isolation #672) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 10:27 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 4693, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 4688, Datisi wrote:i hate that that happened and it shouldn't hace happened but i'm not going to be awarding townreads (or scumreads!) because of it. it spiraled out of control fast but it was essentially things that weren't even game related.
im not asking for townreads or scumreads. im asking you does that look likr scum theater or not?
i'm saying that looked like unplanned NAI bullshit and i'm not going to take it into account for anything
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4710 (isolation #673) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 10:28 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 4706, skitter30 wrote:
In post 4540, Datisi wrote:sigh, i need to talk to skitter
heya
hi skitt i basically wanted to see if you still think pooky's the day's execute and like what we're doing in general and stuff.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4713 (isolation #674) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 10:32 am

Post by Datisi »

leaving the game in my hands for final 3 (assuming we don't just die today because at this point i don't even know my own role PM anymore) is scary but i don't wanna force you into Efforting so uhh yeah
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4727 (isolation #675) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 10:57 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 4723, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:give me a straight answer dats

is this scum theater or no?
In post 4709, Datisi wrote:i'm saying that looked like unplanned NAI bullshit and i'm not going to take it into account for anything
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4733 (isolation #676) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:01 am

Post by Datisi »

sigh.

you want me to say "no, it doesn't look like scum theater", which is true. i don't think it's scum theater.

you're then going to spin that answer into "pooky/raven cannot be scumpartners". which is not what i think. i'm saying it's unplanned. it's unpleasant. but it's entirely NAI.

pedit: just sigh.

maybe the scumteam actually is tw/s_s and this game is horrible. that would be very funny. i'd laugh so fucking hard you have no idea.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4739 (isolation #677) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:05 am

Post by Datisi »

i'd have no problems calling the you/raven shtifest from this morning planned scum theater if i were scum and thought that would help me push an agenda here.

pedit: i keep being called scum and i've never felt this weird about it? sigh this game's been going on for too long.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4741 (isolation #678) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:05 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 4736, the worst wrote:tfw datisi and I make noncommittal deepwolf comments about each other in sync smh
galaxy brain solve: the scumteam is acually tw/datisi and we made up the neighbourless neighbour loverless lover claims in order for both of us to endgame

discuss
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4744 (isolation #679) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:08 am

Post by Datisi »

was bugs truly galaxy brain when they said tw/koba are bussing each other????

maybe scum!skitter got a one-shot friendly neighbour ability and then marked herself for maximum deepwolfing??????

i hate this game
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4747 (isolation #680) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:10 am

Post by Datisi »

is it crazy that my hands are getting cold *NOW*?????
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4752 (isolation #681) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:13 am

Post by Datisi »

the usual "oh god are we about to lose the game" lylo paranoia also it's pretty late and i'm tired and that's adding to my Anxiety

my fingers are legitimately cold though

i hate being town in lylo i forgot how awful it is
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4756 (isolation #682) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:15 am

Post by Datisi »

thank you s_s but it's still anxiety whether it's about to be announced that we're losing it

also the fact that you're watching the thread and are here is making me very uneasy even though realistically it shouldn't??????
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4759 (isolation #683) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:16 am

Post by Datisi »

skitt, tell me again s_s/tw make no sense right?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4761 (isolation #684) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:17 am

Post by Datisi »

if pooky/tw i'm yelling at micc so no?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4762 (isolation #685) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:18 am

Post by Datisi »

like the fact that s_s popped out of the aether as soon as we're voting is like making me Panicky even though he ws here like half an hour ago so i don't think it should uhhh
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4765 (isolation #686) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:19 am

Post by Datisi »

oh no

oh no i should've fucking kept quiet i am so sorry
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4771 (isolation #687) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:22 am

Post by Datisi »

i'm sorry duckee i am an anxious child and i haven't been town in lylo since like january i forgot how awful it is
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4778 (isolation #688) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:25 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 4774, Something_Smart wrote:If it makes you feel any better Datisi I'm around a lot and I check my egosearch compulsively. So it's very unlikely that me paying attention to the thread is dependent on anything other than RL.
no it's fine, it's just in one lylo as soon as someone voted someone, this one person that hadn't posted the last 48 hours was there ten minutes later and i was correct in calling it out and saying it was a town-on-town vote

so now i had that same reaction even though you posted like 35? 40? minutes ago

sorry sorry
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4780 (isolation #689) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:26 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 4777, skitter30 wrote:tw's unvote is bothering me more than ss being here (which isn't like, bothering me much at all)

but i'm not sure it's preventing me from actually voting pooky here
but it is making me rethink partner!raven
ok but our only PR cannot be the FN so...? unless you think tw unvoting pooky there points at like pooky's partner being me or s_s which is uhmm yeah
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4786 (isolation #690) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:32 am

Post by Datisi »

because FN + 6vts vs 2 goons is scumsided? and MFD mechanic doesn't actually help town there?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4787 (isolation #691) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:33 am

Post by Datisi »

s_s halp
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4796 (isolation #692) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:47 am

Post by Datisi »

i'm like just gonna be staring at the screen for a bit please forgive me
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4801 (isolation #693) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:52 am

Post by Datisi »

why the unvote?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4804 (isolation #694) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:53 am

Post by Datisi »

i feel ya

i'm not scum tho
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4810 (isolation #695) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:56 am

Post by Datisi »

/shrug?

pedit: @duck
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4813 (isolation #696) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:57 am

Post by Datisi »

my favourite colour is teal.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4814 (isolation #697) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:58 am

Post by Datisi »

also i'm not scum. unless i'm scum with pooky. you decide.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4819 (isolation #698) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:59 am

Post by Datisi »

i don't troll like this as scum fwiw

pedit: ya sure?
i almost want to wait for raven lmao fuck me fuck this game
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4828 (isolation #699) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:13 pm

Post by Datisi »

i'm still staring at the screen like an idiot thanks for asking
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4833 (isolation #700) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:21 pm

Post by Datisi »

it's funny how it be, yeah.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4836 (isolation #701) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:28 pm

Post by Datisi »

ok thank fuck i don't have to make this decision now
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4838 (isolation #702) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:33 pm

Post by Datisi »

considering skitt unvoted, she probably won't lolhammer
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4841 (isolation #703) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:37 pm

Post by Datisi »

if your post was sarcastic i completely missed it (it's way past midnight in the land of europe) and i apologize
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4847 (isolation #704) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:57 pm

Post by Datisi »

i would like to (un)helpfully point out that the dats/raven scumteam would've already ended this game okay cool cheers
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4850 (isolation #705) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:07 pm

Post by Datisi »

i currently have that Big Smile on my face that is trying to hide the pain

if i had just hammered at least this would've been O V E R
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4851 (isolation #706) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:07 pm

Post by Datisi »

that's a 10/10 pagetop right there
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4853 (isolation #707) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:09 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 4850, Datisi wrote:if i had just hammered at least this would've been O V E R
also if anyone calls this a scumslip because "oh datisi knows pooky is town and that his execution ends the game and is now regretting not hammering him for the win" i'm punching that person in the teeth

or in the beak whichever
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4856 (isolation #708) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:19 pm

Post by Datisi »

you should see my reactions when i get the chance to hammer as scum

i would not be able to keep in my pants
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4960 (isolation #709) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:49 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 4955, skitter30 wrote:i feel reasonably settled with this decision, kinda just waiting for dats to give the all clear tbh
so this is happening anyway, right? and there isn't much point dragging it out?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4971 (isolation #710) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:45 am

Post by Datisi »

damn

you don't know things like that happen when the scum PT doesn't get released
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4975 (isolation #711) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:51 am

Post by Datisi »

page 200?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4979 (isolation #712) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:57 am

Post by Datisi »

sorry i had to get the pagetop. anway i've been rereading around page 126 where mod confirmed pooky's claim was fake and idk raven's reaction seemed a biiiiit... tmi? in like "i still want to execute dsjstr, but let's see what pooky claims now" and like idk?

pooky claims () that he first asked to get executed in and that it was risky but shorty after the vig/bomb fiasco but before that post the tides were pretty turned around against dsjstr...

theoretically i could mabye see an s_s/raven team deciding "oh shit pooky's gonna be a great misexecture tomorrow let's get dsjstr today and pooky in lylo" but like... is this s_s/raven??? i don't think it is?????
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4984 (isolation #713) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 6:01 am

Post by Datisi »

sorry skitt i may have missed it or skipped over it idk ughhhhhh my head hurts
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4987 (isolation #714) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 6:03 am

Post by Datisi »

okay yeah you did i just didn't connect what the quotes meant at the time. i'm bad lmao.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #4998 (isolation #715) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 6:26 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 4996, skitter30 wrote:dats what are u thinking rn?
i'm thinking about going for a walk and trying to forget about this game for a little while longer, why?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #5001 (isolation #716) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 6:28 am

Post by Datisi »

skitt, at the begining of the game, you commented on koba/tw never being s/s... does that still hold?

pedit: i'm a mix of "i want to end this" adn "oh god i'm not ready" idk
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #5003 (isolation #717) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 6:30 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 4998, Datisi wrote:
In post 4996, skitter30 wrote:dats what are u thinking rn?
i'm thinking about going for a walk and trying to forget about this game for a little while longer, why?
ok i slightly lied here, i'm also looking for quotes and shit i'm gonna dump in my notes PT if the game goes to night 3

wanted to check micc's ruleset first if i'm allowed to mention that
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #5008 (isolation #718) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 6:33 am

Post by Datisi »

it was about their spat at like the first 5 pages i think

and like... i think he's town on mechanics. i think the bg claim is town and makes more sense with mfd than a bomb and the neighbourless neighbour is like ~symmetry~ and i guess kinda ~poetic~ with a loverless lover and i know that can be a fakeclaim but it just strikes me as something scum simply isn't likely to fakeclaim???

which like doesn't make him 100% irrefutably undeniably town but like... mech isn't the only way we're reading him anyway, no?

pedit: this is re skitter
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #5015 (isolation #719) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 6:39 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 5005, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Since none of the roles are from the same game - they would not form "hoods" or "love-pairs" The existence of a neighbor or a lover does not imply or not imply the existence of another lover/neighbor.

Claiming "neighborless bodyguard neighbor" is just a fake claim like any other - it has no real reason to be more or less likely to exist on purely mechanical reason. Please tell me what I'm not seeing here?
because they are Roles That Come In Pairs. like idk how else to explain it. my existence doesn't 100% imply his and vice versa but but it's... idk nice in a way? like i don't know how else to explain it but it just seems like too much of a coincidence for scum to fakeclaim pairless pair role and here to actually be a single pairless pair role in town???

and also bodyguard + MFD mechanic makes sense. especially if scum also claims sometihng like (idk bomb) and throws doubt on the bg. arguably it works the other way too. but a protective + strongman with a drawback. ~setup synergy~. idk i'm tired.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #5017 (isolation #720) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 6:41 am

Post by Datisi »

because neighbourless neighbour is so out of this world???
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #5020 (isolation #721) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 6:43 am

Post by Datisi »

like when i was reading my own role PM i was like "wait... what???" and idk

they could've asked micc like "hey micc theoretically is it possible you put in a neighbourless neighbour in the game" and then fakeclaimed that but (1) it just seems like a lovely detail on the read that is town!tw and scum!pooky and (2) what if there were actual neighbours in the game??? tw fakeclaims neighbours then??? how does he talk himself out of being a neighbour in no hood?? like
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #5021 (isolation #722) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 6:44 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 5018, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 5015, Datisi wrote:because they are Roles That Come In Pairs. like idk how else to explain it. my existence doesn't 100% imply his and vice versa but but it's... idk nice in a way? like i don't know how else to explain it but it just seems like too much of a coincidence for scum to fakeclaim pairless pair role and here to actually be a single pairless pair role in town???
why would the mod put in 2 roles that come in pairs and allow the town to conf 2 more town when he already put in a conf town FN?

That would be 3 conf town roles in a 9p vs 2 scum?
well since we're not treating me and tw as masons and you're pushing for his execution, i'd argue it didn't confirm anything
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #5023 (isolation #723) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 6:46 am

Post by Datisi »

wow if only there weren't people hard pushing for dsjstr!!!
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #5024 (isolation #724) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 6:46 am

Post by Datisi »

walcc time. i'll be back at some point in this century.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #5034 (isolation #725) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:05 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 5027, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:because from TW's POV

1) If 3 TPR is unlikely - then he knows Pooky is scum far more likely scenario than DSJ->scum

2) Pooky flipping red makes TW green basically guranteed since the game is unlikely to be balanced with 1 TPR
and is this not the same from your POV...? and even moreso, because you apparently read dsjstr correctly? wouldn't have it made more sense to push tw since the red flip there basically conftowns you?
In post 5031, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:if there's no other pairless paired role in the game, does neighborless neighbor look more scummy? I don't see why it would - the moderator is selecting games at random - if he selects a game with all paired roles, by definition there would be a pairless pair in this game.
but this is the case with me, not with duck... his game had "normal" "unpaired" roles... like if i was the only claimed unpaired pair role sure, but if he was then you wouldn't be able to make that argument...
In post 5033, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 5020, Datisi wrote:(2) what if there were actual neighbours in the game??? tw fakeclaims neighbours then??? how does he talk himself out of being a neighbour in no hood??
like this point here.

If there was actually a neighbor role in this game, it would really have no bearing on TW's neighbor BG claim would it? Like 2 neighbors pulled from 2 different games wouldn't be automatically put into the same "hood" that doesn't make much sense mechanically at all.
this just feels like, really really disingenuous

"the only two neighbours in the game wouldn't necessarily be put in the same hood"

ughhhhh
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #5037 (isolation #726) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:18 am

Post by Datisi »

sigh. the actual answer to that doesn't actually... matter? it's a theme game.

my point is that i think it's fairly intuitive to conclude "hey if there are two neighbours in this game, they are going to be put in the hood together" and the fact that you're arguing that that's actually mechanically counterintuitive just feels... bad faith.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #5040 (isolation #727) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:22 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 5036, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 5034, Datisi wrote:and is this not the same from your POV...? and even moreso, because you apparently read dsjstr correctly? wouldn't have it made more sense to push tw since the red flip there basically conftowns you?
well I wanted myself to be lynched. I wasn't completely sure if TW was town or scum but I was going to give him the night to prove himself by giving him the chance to protect skitter - that's why my proposal for self-lynch included this:
In post 3476, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:lets say i am lynched today.

assuming tw dies in the night and flips bg and someone else confirms skitter as FM tommorrow, then I think the scum would be SS/Raven in the endgame.

if tw doesnt die and skitter dies- I think there is a strong chance tw/SS are the scum.

if datisi dies and tw lives - I also think it would be tw/SS as scum but this is the hardest scenario imo.
From TW's POV he should've also wanted me to be lynched in order to show that he is definitely green.

If the actual belief is that there should only be 2 TPRs to balance the game, then it should make sense for TW to push me as D2 lynch - not DSJ
but... scum!tw actually gains much much more by having you executed day two instead of pushing dsjstr?

because he can still mark skitter (therefore has an excuse why the bodyguard ability didn't get used) and someone like you who's pushing him is dead and also i look way way worse upon your green flip AND dsjstr is still there in the day three lylo and also raven who's dead tunnelled on him is there and...
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #5041 (isolation #728) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:24 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 5038, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 5034, Datisi wrote:but this is the case with me, not with duck... his game had "normal" "unpaired" roles... like if i was the only claimed unpaired pair role sure, but if he was then you wouldn't be able to make that argument...
look you know the scum have roughly 7 games to make their fakeclaims from according to the last YoM - and you know TW is doing a TPR claim to protect himself when skitter conf-towns on D2 so he doesn't get pushed. If the best TPR to fake-claim in those 7 scum-games is a Neighbor Bodyguard, why wouldn't he do it? They have the MfD to give him an out when he fails to protect..
ok but that's not what we were talking about? you were arguing that "if he claims an unpaired role from a game full of unpaired roles then it's not necessarily scummy" and i said that's not the case because 930 wasn't that setup so why are you turning the conversation over to this now?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #5043 (isolation #729) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:26 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 5039, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 5037, Datisi wrote:sigh. the actual answer to that doesn't actually... matter? it's a theme game.

my point is that i think it's fairly intuitive to conclude "hey if there are two neighbours in this game, they are going to be put in the hood together" and the fact that you're arguing that that's actually mechanically counterintuitive just feels... bad faith.
I don't know mechanics that well, I literally just started playing contemporary forum mafia a few months ago - my confusion about whether neighbors would be put in the same neighborhood is not some bad faith bs.

and if TW was making a fake-claim as BG neighbor do you really think he wouldn't ask the moderator this question in private?
he probably would? i don't know?

but like... the solve two neighbours in the game, not being put in the same hood...
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #5046 (isolation #730) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:28 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 5042, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 5040, Datisi wrote:but... scum!tw actually gains much much more by having you executed day two instead of pushing dsjstr?

because he can still mark skitter (therefore has an excuse why the bodyguard ability didn't get used) and someone like you who's pushing him is dead and also i look way way worse upon your green flip AND dsjstr is still there in the day three lylo and also raven who's dead tunnelled on him is there and...
no because my dying case is that TW/SS are the 2 scum if TW doesn't successfully protect skitter.

you know my opinions are coming from a town person because I flip green and I feel strongly enough about them to die to verify them.

Also having me flip green TPR makes his TPR claim much much weaker and SS then can't say that the existence of a MFD means BG HAS to exist because there would literally be a flipped green bomb role in the dead pile.
and aldus's dying case is that you're scum, and aldus flipped green, what's your point?

it makes it "weaker", but not impossible. we wouldn't know the full setup. besides the distractions of "town!datisi's biggest shit tunnel in the game just flipped green" *and* "town!raven is mad tunnelled on town!dsjstr" is still there. coupled with panic in lylo. like...
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #5048 (isolation #731) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:32 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 5045, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 5043, Datisi wrote:he probably would? i don't know?

but like... the solve two neighbours in the game, not being put in the same hood...
Ok so if TW asks the moderator this question, "would neighbors from different games be put into the same hood"

and the moderator response was "no"

then there really is no risk for TW to claim Neighbor BG right?
there was no risk in the sense that "the worst wouldn't be literal confirmed scum if another neighbour claimed". there was still risk that we would call bullshit on his neighbourless neighbour claim, considering he was fairly scumread at the time.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #5051 (isolation #732) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:35 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 5047, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:My point is that if the town believes that 3 TPR is too much for this game and there should only be 2 TPR then me flipping green TPR makes TW look pretty bad in the lylo no?

and you death-tunneling me from D1 and me flipping green doesn't make you look worse imo because it doesn't make much sense for scum to go full death-tunnel on a town player in D1
*if*. the main word is *if*. the town *doesn't know* how many TPRs there are. i've seen a town believe that 4 town PR claims are true. lylo is one hell of a drug.

and even if tw gets executed in lylo. then what. you *still* have me looking kinda shit from that tunnel and you *still* have raven tunneled on dsjstr.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #5052 (isolation #733) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:36 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 5050, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 5048, Datisi wrote:there was still risk that we would call bullshit on his neighbourless neighbour claim, considering he was fairly scumread at the time.
but that's the same risk that exists for any role right?
but no other role (other than me which he couldn't have known at the time) was claiming "hey i am a role that comes in pairs except i don't have a pair and i'm not really that role that i just claimed" like this is not difficult
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #5054 (isolation #734) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:36 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 5049, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:4. You didn't know of the existence of an MfD which makes Bomb as a role make much much more sense.
oh gee i wonder why you claimed bomb
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #5055 (isolation #735) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:37 am

Post by Datisi »

i'm not frustrated. the fact i'm conftown to you and you can't spin this around into a push on me is keeping me calm.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #5057 (isolation #736) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:38 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 5053, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:But is there any actual mechanical reason why TW has to be town here? Because I don't really see anything from you other than you think it would look "nice or poetic" as you put it earlier to have 2 pairless roles in the game.
i literally already said that, when talking purely of mechanics, there is nothing making the worst 100% undeiably undoubtably guaranteeing town like
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #5063 (isolation #737) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:43 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 5060, skitter30 wrote:I thought we agreed that this game needs the bg to be balanced
to my knowledge, yes. but i'm not that good with mechanics to be able to say it 100% undoubtably makes him town. i believe him to be town. i'm probably going to bet the game on him being town. would i bet my life? no.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #5067 (isolation #738) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:49 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 5064, skitter30 wrote:But like vast majority of the time bg just makes him town, right?
i... think so....
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #5071 (isolation #739) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:54 am

Post by Datisi »

my god that is a big mood
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #5100 (isolation #740) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:26 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 5093, the worst wrote:How much value is there in reading the stuff I missed today
idk
convince me that ur a townie duck
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #5110 (isolation #741) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:34 am

Post by Datisi »

it's ok i won't read too far into it atm anyway am a bit drunkish
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #5119 (isolation #742) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:47 am

Post by Datisi »

what do you mean you're getting *less* worried?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #5128 (isolation #743) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:06 am

Post by Datisi »

i am.... stressed...........
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #5130 (isolation #744) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:10 am

Post by Datisi »

i hate... AtE.... especially when i'm under the influence....
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #5131 (isolation #745) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:15 am

Post by Datisi »

i think i realized what my biggest block is wrt voting here.

it's not the fact that we're about to lose if we're wrong.

it's the fact that if we *don't* lose, skitt's going to die and duck us probably going to die and then i'll be left alone to make the choice in f3.

and i'm terrified.

so let's keep dragging this on for a bit more ok cool
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #5135 (isolation #746) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:24 am

Post by Datisi »

5132 is speaking to my soul

skitt do you think it is good
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #5277 (isolation #747) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 12:23 am

Post by Datisi »

hi sorry am barely awake right now

am i needed for anything
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #5279 (isolation #748) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 12:29 am

Post by Datisi »

i'm not 100% ready but i will probably never be 100% ready and going into night two i told myself "final 5 is still easy, just sheep skitter, either she's right or we lose anyway" (granted i thought duck would be dead but) so maybe i should just listen to a-week-ago!me

can you like gimmie a few to actually *properly* read the past few pages (i skimmed them upon waking up)
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #5281 (isolation #749) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 1:04 am

Post by Datisi »

okay, writing this with the knowledge i'm possibly about to look very stupid. whatever. that's like every post i write in mafia lately.

so, duck is very unlikely to be scum because what he did *in this game* makes pretty much no sense as scum. like, using level zero thinking here feels Okay. i think i remember recently reading someone say that as town, paranoia isn't always your friend because sometimes a spade is a spade or something along those lines.

okay i got distracted reading the postgame of anuket topaz where was i

oh yeah also the fact that koba/tw have that anti-partner thing from day one right right
In post 2563, Datisi wrote:lilith is s_s still locktown territory?
In post 1289, Miccro Mask wrote:Not interested in flipping koba [...]
if this turns out to be like s_s/raven i can yell at these two^^ right??
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #5282 (isolation #750) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 1:15 am

Post by Datisi »

VOTE: pooky
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #5284 (isolation #751) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 1:18 am

Post by Datisi »

huh.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #5287 (isolation #752) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 1:20 am

Post by Datisi »

so... we were *all* idiots?????

that makes me feel a bit better.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #5289 (isolation #753) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 1:21 am

Post by Datisi »

well it sure as fuck ain't me????

oh, right, could be tw???

lol. in any case, fucking lol.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #5294 (isolation #754) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 1:23 am

Post by Datisi »

that doesn't sound celebratory...??
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #5296 (isolation #755) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 1:24 am

Post by Datisi »

that reeeeeally doesn't sound celebratory????
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #5301 (isolation #756) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 1:28 am

Post by Datisi »

duck is town yes??
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #5302 (isolation #757) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 1:29 am

Post by Datisi »

my god this game
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #5308 (isolation #758) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 1:30 am

Post by Datisi »

yes

but also so am i
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #5310 (isolation #759) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 1:32 am

Post by Datisi »

at some point i started thinking it'd make more sense to execute raven rather than pooky today... but was i ever executing s_s tomorrow? probably not. yay.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #5312 (isolation #760) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 1:33 am

Post by Datisi »

maybe "the spade is just a spade" logic for town!tw applies to "pooky/raven wouldn't make themselves look horrible" but was i ever going against lilith here??????? probably not
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #5315 (isolation #761) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 1:34 am

Post by Datisi »

i did... absolutely nothing right this game... except like slightly townread donc before he got replaced... that is.... the only Good Thing i did this game.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #5319 (isolation #762) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 1:37 am

Post by Datisi »

is raven trolling? pls don't
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #5326 (isolation #763) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 1:40 am

Post by Datisi »

i think there was like... one post... where bugs seemed Interested in the game... and i was like "ok this is town probably"

and here we fucking are
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #5332 (isolation #764) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 1:44 am

Post by Datisi »

~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #5338 (isolation #765) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 1:51 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 5134, the worst wrote:and if we've been finessed by raven/SS we can share a crying corner in postgame because I don't think I could get to town!Pooky after this phase
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #5339 (isolation #766) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 1:52 am

Post by Datisi »

glad i could play with you again too, skitt. <3
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #5341 (isolation #767) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 1:56 am

Post by Datisi »

i thought that went without saying buT OK
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #5360 (isolation #768) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:03 am

Post by Datisi »

man, this game.

here's my notes thread where you can read how bad i am at this game, if anyone needs a laugh, and it seems like we do need it: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=83851

thank you for modding, micc.

@scum, gg.

@raven, if this is about the me/you/pooky spat (from yesterday? a few days back? i genuinely don't remember, time is an illusion) i do believe that was an unintentional shitfest that spiraled out of control very quickly and was ultimately NAI and we all would've liked it better if it hadn't happened, and i treated it as such.

@pooky... sorry. just... sorry.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #5384 (isolation #769) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:51 am

Post by Datisi »

that is what you get when i'm town in lylo!!! drawn out torture!!!
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #5395 (isolation #770) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:14 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 5393, Something_Smart wrote:Wait hold on, I thought DonCorleone was gobbledygook

Did I miss something?
:lol:

you kinda did, yeah :lol:
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #5429 (isolation #771) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:12 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 5425, DkKoba wrote:how tf do i release notes pt
edit post #0, set the Private to Public, save
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #5445 (isolation #772) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:25 am

Post by Datisi »

koba your spreadsheet is locked :(
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #5448 (isolation #773) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:26 am

Post by Datisi »

if it makes you feel better lilith, if i came to final 3, i was never voting s_s, so
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #5452 (isolation #774) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:32 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 5451, Raven Branwen wrote:
In post 5448, Datisi wrote:if it makes you feel better lilith, if i came to final 3, i was never voting s_s, so
So had either me or duckling been executed, you 100% would have executed the surviving one of us or just me?
i thought this was gonna go to s_s/raven/datisi and i knew i was voting you there

but if either one of you was executed today, pooky probably wouldn't have died, and... :/
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #5454 (isolation #775) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:39 am

Post by Datisi »

i mean, after the hammer fell i thought it was s_s/raven simply because i thought tw was town because my first thought was scum after final hammer is to scream about the game finally being fucking over and i kinda forget that (1) that's not a good thing to do on the offchance the game isn't over and (2) that other people are smarter in that regard than i am

but in-game, i was voting literally anyone (other than myself or skitter) over s_s so
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #5552 (isolation #776) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:28 am

Post by Datisi »

gib pts?
~M

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”